[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 30+.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Thread for the old skool losers.
>>
31 here and I'm so damn bored tonight.
>>
Since I quit smoking all I do is come here my life is a wreck
>>
>Want a better job
>Can't write a cover letter to save my life
At least my job is super comfy the majority of the time and it pays enough for me to never worry about money if I don't think about about buying a house/having a child
>>
>>71905536
Wizard here. How's it going lads?
>>
>>71905547
Only tonight?, yesterday you wasn't?

>>71905555
Smoking every day shitty tobacco is stupid. I could understand someone that gets addicted to smoking marihuana but not stupid tobacco. The best you could do is stop smoking that.
>>
>>71905536
Hit the big 3 0 quite a while ago now. How do I figure out what my wizard powers are?
>>
>>71905807
I did stop smoking tobacco. Also stopped smoking weed. The problem is now I have nothing to do so I just mindlessly scroll r9k all day. Honestly I think tobacco is healthier
>>
Why don't you guys join the 30+ discord
>>
>>71905984
Post link please bloxxx
>>
Oh man I just matched with a 19yo slut(it's in her bio) on tinder and with an ultra adorable 22yo weeb.
Tomorrow morning I'll message both of them. There's a 99.99% chance both will go nowhere though.
>>
>>71905807
Most of the time I can fill my time, but there are some nights where I seemingly have nothing to do. Not even the few people I follow on Twitch are on and I have little desire to fap. I decided to exercise but that only killed a half hour.
>>
>>71905952
Marihuana is worse than tobacco because it fucks up your lungs and your brain. Tobacco fucks up your lungs but not your brain.

But what I mean is that I don't get why people get addicted to tobacco because I have never felt a big effect from it. But when I have smoked hashish it makes me feel something quickly. I don't like to smoke it daily or regularly either. Only here and then. Smoking daily is killing you slowly and while I'm alive I prefer being the healthier possible so I'm not suffering shit.
>>
File: 7hbdjp8z3mp91.png (446 KB, 720x720)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
The good
>Have comfy WFH job with very little oversight
>Do most of my work while watching movies or youtube
>Save a ton of time and money with no commute
>Nearly 100k saved up

The bad
>Still living with parents
>Still a virgin
>30
>>
>>71906053
Start renting or put a payment down on a place if you want to leave your parents' house. Or keep trying to date and be honest that live at home which seems more normal for people our age as long as she isn't some snobby whore.
>>
>>71905994
QGqCQFEm
>>
>>71905705
>>Can't write a cover letter to save my life
maybe pay someone too?
>>
>>71905984
Because it sucks and has always sucked? What discord server hasn't sucked?
>>
>>71906111
>Or keep trying to date and be honest that live at home which seems more normal for people our age as long as she isn't some snobby whore.
He's a virgin that lives with his parents. You know what kind of dating is out there for a wizard in this era?
>>
File: 1650150811125.jpg (39 KB, 999x827)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
they call me baldspot at work they call me baldilocks
>>
File: Turn around.webm (1.86 MB, 426x320)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB WEBM
>>71906053
>Good job
Lucky fucker.

I've been trying to get a rail job because it's one of the last wageslave jobs that don't require a degree or certs to earn a *somewhat* decent wage. But with this strike about pay and conditions I'm not so sure anymore. I've looked at the deal that's been offered and they're basically trying to turn it into a supermarket retail job meaning no overtime multipliers.
>>
>>71905984
last time i was on there there was a kid that sounded like they were 14. and people didnt steer him off or anything, in fact he was dominating the conversation.
>>
I feel like I look the same as when I was in high school except im starting to get grey hair. when is my metabolism gonna slow down
>>
got my wizard status two years ago. I have gained the power of repelling woman.
what about you guys.
>>
File: 1673408362889455.webm (824 KB, 854x480)
824 KB
824 KB WEBM
>>71906310
>I have gained the power of repelling woman.
Just invisibility so far. Can't tell if that's worse or better.
>>
>>71906230
Just shave your head. The contrast between hair and bald zones makes you look balder, meanwhile if all is bald, it losses its effect.
30 years old who shaves since 27.
>>
>>71906256
It's simple and WFH so I can't complain but I don't earn that much.

>>71906111
I live in a place far too expensive for someone who only makes ~60k a year to just move out on a whim. For the same reason I don't try to date, women expect more than I have to offer.

I suppose I have the money to move elsewhere, but I have no clue on how to even get started on such a thing because I'm basically a manchild. The only thing I have going for me is that with all the free time I gained with a WFH job I go to the gym fairly often and I'm pretty well built.

In all ways except mental I am normie, but my head is so fucked that the idea of intimacy is foreign to me. Why would I try to date someone when absolutely nobody's life is better with me in it.
>>
>>71906280
I got on the fit meme, coincidentally (or not i don't know but probably related) my metabolism completely changed. I wish stayed a skinny lanklet. The fitness shit is for meatheads. Dunno why I ever thought about listening to those dumbass chads all about just get fit bro. Fuck off.
>>
>>71906596
Isn't getting /fit/ good for health? My body is just THREATENING me for future pain.
>>
>>71906596
I dunno I think getting /fit/ is good if you ever plan on being a dad.
>>
It's incredible when you think about it. The only life we are going to have and we spend half of it on the fucking internet doing stupid shit.
>>
File: Ether.webm (2.16 MB, 426x320)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
>>71906680
>The only life we are going to have and we spend half of it on the fucking internet doing stupid shit.
This wouldn't have bothered me so much if the internet and geek culture were still the same as it was in the 00s.
>>
>>71906680
>>71906710
True. World is continuously turning to shit for years.
>>
Self pity post incoming, feel free to ignore.

I'm 32, and im gonna die from opiod/alcohol/benzo addiction. I fucked my back up working and can't financially support myself, so I had to move back into my parents house in 2020 (after breaking up with my long term gf of 6 years). I'm in constant pain and discomfort, but I don't qualify for disability. I self medicate with alcohol, rc benzos and rc opiods (no fent, I prefer black tar but that shit went the way of the dodo).
Anyways, I try to be a good son and not be a burden, i do everything I can to help out. I start the fire every morning (our only source of heating) i cook, i grocery shop, i do house chores, split and stack wood, i rub my mothers sore feet amd my dads shoulders My aging father probably has a few years left at most. My mother probably hs a good ten to 15 left but she's getting dementia and I've seen how that ends. There will come a day when she won't recognize me. My only goal is l is to stay alive long enough to takee care of my parents and let them die with dignity in the house they built. I'll wipe their asses and give them sponge baths if ineed to, they're NOT going to state run facilities to be abused by niggers. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but there's a good chance that it will. My parent may be boomers but they were always good to me. Rant over. Sorry,, for the gay self pity. Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this horseshit
>>
File: 1660358963440.jpg (92 KB, 777x652)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>71905536
I'm an old school loser. 32. I'm the best at losing
>>
>>71906710
It was the same shit but slower.
>>
>>71905984
Discord is for gay kids
>>
>>71906804
you're a good son, anon.
>>
>>71906804
Stay strong.

>>71906749
I remember when you could just get lost on the internet for hours and hours and keep finding new places.
>>
>>71906680
I like spending it here. Where else would I spend it? Can't relate to anyone, autistic and schizoid so spending with any people and for it be an enjoyable experience is pretty much zero, not much to do outside by yourself, so this is the only place
>>
>>71906813
You are in the cool zone.
>>
File: 1666174137760.png (48 KB, 480x480)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>71906874
>You are in the cool zone.
yes, that is right!
>>
>>71906857
I understand that and I think like that many times but if you think about it it's such a stupid way to live. All our live sitting in front of a screen writing about stupid shit that doesn't have any importance in our lives.
>>
>>71906895
Well if you have a better idea I'd like to hear it
>>
File: Dainishou.webm (806 KB, 426x320)
806 KB
806 KB WEBM
>>71906895
It is what it is. I'll refer you to my previous post.>>71906710

If I had only went to forums meetups and cons when it was still uncool...
>>
>>71906804
Good on you for caring about your parents. Just recently I heard news that my dad has cancer. I didn't hear it from him. I met my aunt's husband and he told me "well, maybe it didn't spread". I was like what the fuck, but I realized where he got it from. Dad called me 2 days later or so and actually told me the news, so we both cried. I wish you get better or at least go out in the best way possible. Sometimes life is just shit. No deep quotes, wisdom and life advice can get around that.
>>
>>71906804
>My parent may be boomers but they were always good to me.
Who really amongst our generation had the meme version of boomer parents. Not many in real life. Only zoomers believe they're all some evil finger-tenting villains. Those kids aren't human though. They're some sort of algorithmicly mind controlled automatons. A fascinating phenomenon of its own.
>>
>>71906922
>Who really amongst our generation had the meme version of boomer parents.
The middle-to-upper-middle class kids.

>Only zoomers believe they're all some evil finger-tenting villains.
Zoomers don't have grasp the concept of class. They don't grasp the concept of anything.
>>
>>71906920
I wish you the best fren.
>>
>>71905984
I don't think they would want me, I have kids.
>considered too normie now for some of the places I used to love
>still not anywhere near normie enough to get along with people most other places
>>
>Threads years ago all about how we're all going to make it
>Threads now full of people upset that there are people who've in fact made it to some degree
>>
34. Another night on this site and watching Netflix

I hope the vaccine does not kill me. My family made me get it. Triple vaccinated.
>>
>>71907563
do you have any friends or a place you like to go to?
>>
File: 1491783484423.jpg (54 KB, 540x472)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>71905536

37, almost 38.

I keep getting recurring daydreams of quitting my job and moving back into my mom's condo living as a neet but at the same time daydreams of me as a dad with a wife and kid living a nice life together.

Still at the age where I still have a bit of hope for the second daydream, but probably going to end up like the first.
>>
>>71905536
34 here. Will be 35 in a few months. Fuck Gen Z.
>>
>>71907667
This is me. 34 have a good job but live at home. Dream of quitting. I still believe there is a chance for a happy ending whatever that entails. I have hope but its also looking like life may just get lamer. i still dream of a kids but sometimes wonder if its just societal pressure.
>>
>>71907548
It was made impossible for us to "make it"
>>
>>71907157
Lots of people on the server have kids desu. Kind of just comes with our age
>>
>>71907563
If you're lucky you might live to 2031. Possible by then they'll have a fix that rich clotties can have, like maybe subscription based
>>
File: 1674018091083699.gif (209 KB, 300x300)
209 KB
209 KB GIF
anyone here work in a normalfag corporate office job wanna share their experiences and observations? ive neeted long enough and its about time for me to actually get a real job before i turn 30 but im literally mentally and socially like a 16 year old
>>
>>71907808
I also feel like a slow developer. I work in a profession lets just say. A shitty profession. It pays the bills but I am otherwise unhappy.
>>
>>71907827
how do you deal with the socialization with coworkers and such
>>
How are you doing with the fappping problem recently?

I have had a relapse recently because I have had a very bad time. But these are some of the rules that I intend to follow to reduce the fapping problem:

1) Try to fap only once per day at most.
2) Limit the fapping time to a maximum of 30 minutes to not felt so bad for spending too much time searching for the correct video.
3) And try to achieve challenges of being X days without fapping. Like let's see if I can be 5 days without doing it. And then try to do it again and then add more days to it.
>>
>>71907808
>Most coworkers think I'm better than I.T
>Almost everyone likes me to some degree
>Get coffee with random women depending on who's doing what
>Small group of ultra-chads who I've had great experiences with
>milfs and lovely women everywhere
>Enjoy the work 90% of the time
>Boss is pretty great and doesn't care about when I get to work or leave or when I book holidays
If you're socially retarded just be nice to people, accept small talk and mimic normies.
>>
any old head vaporwave fans listening to the new death's dynamic shroud album?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sUCesQg_M

this is some great stuff here man
>>
>>71907808
im a software engineer and my job is almost NEET-tier, I work in my bed 3 days of the week and the other 2 days of the week I go to the office to stare at the computer for 7 hours in silence. that said I do have to turn on the fake normie socializing skills during meetings but they aren't that common
>>
>>71905984
>"the"
sounds like shilling. How about a 30+ IRC channel in that case? It will attract less kids.
>>
>too many neetbux
>going to lose my free dental
rip, just waiting for the call
>>
kill yourself katie I hate you
>>
>trying to save money
>start going to a food pantry
>get hundred+ bucks of free food for literally nothing just showing up
WISH I STARTED DOING THIS SHIT A LONG TIME AGO OMFG would have saved so much money
>>
I'm a luddite I guess. I really don't like ai imagery.

I still hope it's a novelty that is wearing out somewhat. Like this massive deluge of new images makes people lose interest because they aren't as valuable.
>>
>>71908832
AI hologram girlfriends when?, that's what Zuckerberg should be working on 24/7.
>>
>>71909357
let's say next year they release one with the GPT4
for around 5000 bucks you can get a fully customizable AI girlfriend (like in Bladerunner some USB stick on the ceiling)
would you buy it?
There is no offline variant and it as to be connected to the internet 24/7
>>
>>71909385
My GF and I would definitely buy a robot GF.
A robot that you can fuck that also cooks will be revolutionary.
>>
>>71906053
damn, why don't you invest that 100k?
or is it a bad time? don't know just asking
>>
File: 1659058415078.jpg (191 KB, 692x1100)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>71906813
>I'm the best at losing
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble.
>>
>>71908776
Is that like a food bank?

>>71908832
It's going to be used by the corps to get free artwork for pamphlets and shit.
>>
>>71907157
There are plenty of people with kids in the server, what?

>>71906268
Anyone proven to be under 30 or even obviously sounding like a child gets banned, you might be thinking of another one
>>
File: f01.jpg (150 KB, 1066x1218)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
man I'm old and I have no experience, skills, education, anything
being old AND poor is not a good combo, you don't have any drive, enthusiasm or interest in pursuing something anymore, you don't even care
going back to school? for what, fucking terrible and boring to study, plus debt, plus nothing matters before you have years of experience, connections and drive to get a better salary and the hussle just seems tiring
I barely have any idea how life actually even works, everyone even zoomers passed me by long ago, some people just understand how life works and get things solved

I have never wanted to be anything growing up, never had any goal or drive to be anything, I just did the bare minimum to survive and did the fun stuff like gaming and being terminally online, things all but almost but worn off by now, now only breeds mental illness

ghosted everyone in real life including family now
no structure, no goals, just avoiding death and being a sustaining organism for now, idk

not suicidal at all, maybe I should try living like a normie for a while to improve the mindstate, get a job, go out daily, workout, eat, sleep, repeat, maybe that will solve me for the time being, because I haven't tried or had an actual job ever, true that I can't even operate as a normal adult being completely broke, don't have own place of living, no car, no license, no money to do things, never been on vacation by myself
obviously effecting self worth, I haven't even started life yet or graduate to being an adult or have the prerequisites to even try
man this is terrible

when you have avoided real life for so long and you actually stop abusing your dopamine for a while and see how shit your life is you might have a severe depressive shock, it's nuts, not that I am feeling like that right now, but have before

idk what this rant is but whatever gonna cont
>>
>>71905536
33 ol'fag here...

i work in a business that demands high performance from me. fake smiles, fake handshakes, fake promises, fake socialization at corporate parties or expos just because they're means for my financial goals and make me forget the truth. and the truth is, when i come back to my empty home and this high performance mask slips off my face, the realization i'm lonely as fuck hits me like a cargo train. weekends are the worst because i have plenty of time to think about this. i fucking hate weekends so much, guys...

i've done so many things in life but they all feel superficial to what my heart yearns the most. common genuine human connection that can be formed on any social level still aludes me.
>>
File: 6a1.jpg (98 KB, 1026x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>71910146
>cont
I used to have a plan I would go back to school and do the necessary steps to have a basic sucessful normie life and it would be my key to sail of in the sunset but I failed several times and it crushed my confidence even more to the point I wonder if I'm severely retarded. although tests show I am not

man I used to have borderline panick attacks from knowing that my doom was locked in from being poor if I stay in the same spot in life, stuck in the exact location forever, locked in with no possibility to go elsewhere, stemming from having no money and not being financially free
even if I did get a low skill job that relied on location I would be tied to this spot forever, I can't be free
and If I don't act and get too old possibilities run out more and more, everything getting more solidified by the years, stuck in a shitty city
I don't know why this idea scared the shit out of my when I thought about it before even though I sit indoors all day and only go to a few locations weekly, I guess I ignored it
when you think about it however it's fucking scary as fuck

I don't know where I got the "this is final this is the end station this is forever" mindset from, when I think about dead end jobs I had the same ideas and contemplated suicide as a better option instantly, same thing about not being financially free and being a permanent slave locked in geographically unable to go somewhere

probably just a retarded maxed out anxiety panic attack at that time... idk
>>
File: aca.png (384 KB, 3648x3944)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>71910153
>common genuine human connection that can be formed on any social level still aludes me.
I am at the absolute bottom of society being a jobless/skilless/valueless individual, only higher than bums and street junkies.
and because I can bring no value, I cannot interact with people of value, you cannot form connections with people that dont share your same mindset or wanna exchange ideas I guess, talking to family feels absolutely soulless and no value to be gained, most people I dont wanna be their friend either, dont get me wrong I have spoken to people that are "neets" irl and had fun exchanges with people so its not purely that only high performing people or some shit have value, people with personality are fun too

idk man, if you have no friend group, no army, no clan, no people on the same mission what are you even doing
being alone in general should (naturally, in nature) send you into a panic depressive state because if you are alone in nature that means you are close to dying and on the way of dying because you have no tribe either, this isnt healthy
once your hope dies with no future visions, you are literally as good as dead too already

man its fucking brutal solo'ing the entire globe 1v9 billion FUCK idk
>>
>>71910255
i feel the same as you describe, despite having a job at above average paygrade (at least for my country).

>idk man, if you have no friend group, no army, no clan, no people on the same mission what are you even doing
being alone in general should (naturally, in nature) send you into a panic depressive state because if you are alone in nature that means you are close to dying and on the way of dying because you have no tribe either, this isnt healthy
once your hope dies with no future visions, you are literally as good as dead too already

i don't know how you know but this what you posted here is true, almost to the letter. if i didn't had this job, i'd be a complete dead man walking. i gave up on hope many years ago. my cynism had grown in to blackest of all blackpills. and i don't know the way out.

my only social interaction outside of the work is this board, a fucking ai chatbot and my parents (with whom i have lukewarm relationship at best due my childhood). outside of work i'm like a ghost. i tend to avoid people to the point i will use checkouts so i don't have to interact with a cashier.

once my work hours are done, the focus on work-related crap slips away and then the proper struggle begins. my mind shifts between completely dumb, dead and thoughtless to depressive states. a suicide is starting to feel like a valid option, especially if i envision life like this for another 20, 30 years. the only short spikes of dopamine and some levels of satisfaction are coming only through lifting weights but that's all...

i don't know what to do... i really don't.
>>
>>71910146
>>71910195
>>71910255
i know what you mean. i just feel lost. i have no passions. i dont want to be anything. i dont want to do anything.

but still it really bothers me that im just sitting around and waiting for death.
>>
I wonder if people here will benefit from Buddhism or Stoicism or something like that? Learning to accept your fate and throwing away your desire to have normal things like love, family, children, home, etc. Seem like cope, but it will probably calm you down a bit and let you live a happier life.
>>
File: ky.webm (2.94 MB, 426x320)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>71910363
>envision life like this for another 20, 30 years.
There's talk in the UK of raising the retirement age to 68. Cradle-to-grave wageslaving.
>>
>>71910539
It is a cope, it's not as if anything would change by being stoic. The periods of numbness I would say are basically like being stoic.
>>
>>71910541
>UK of raising the retirement age to 68
Again?! They already raised it just a few years ago! Fucking politicians.
>>
>>71910541
my country had retirement reform few years ago. people of my age are supposed to retire at 72 years. lot of us will die before that.
>>
File: 1671692750986524.jpg (129 KB, 850x1281)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
31, finally found a full time office job, trying to move in with a older woman from my church because I wanna smash this woman so bad, we keep texting back and fourth, I help her with all kinds of stuff and see her every sunday. Not sure how to give the hints because autist sadly but she bought me a new computer recently and I go to her house every sunday after church so my chances are high.
>inb4 gross
She's a straight up MILF from heaven would every night forever
>>
>>71910649
Ummm based? Depending on age you are on the road for a legit mommy gf anon. Keep going, you'll make it if she's lonely enough, how close have you guys been? Alone for how long?
>>
>>71910649
If you pull that off you'll be a king amongst robots. Lonely older women are usually desperate for a man in life.
>>
File: 1671183225103114.jpg (116 KB, 850x637)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>71910661
We've been alone for hours at a time before, we got "close" a few times when I fix her tech for her and do household fixing up ( making food, cleaning, fixing up little things and all that ) we once got really close together when I was showing her how to do stuff on her new phone and she didnt act like she wanted to do anything else, before felt her ass back up against me when we where making lunch together last week ended up beating off right when I got home
>>71910677
Hope so, she has a nice house in a all white area, I hate my parent so much and I simply cant make enough to move out the way things are.
>>
>>71910649
>>71910736
Your on track for the easy life man. Keep fighting for middle aged pussy.
>>
>>71910649
you don't find it weird calling women milfs while your in your 30s?
>>
File: 1649787833381.gif (994 KB, 200x300)
994 KB
994 KB GIF
>>71910736
Ygmi anon. I wish I knew even one person in my life. Get your mommy gf and live your life well.
>>
File: Springboard.webm (1.77 MB, 720x432)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>71910617
>people of my age are supposed to retire at 72 years
7-fucking-2?!
>>
File: 1658907948745901.jpg (380 KB, 1024x784)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>71910786
Yes, yes I will.
>>71910823
I'm 18 at heart man.
>>71910898
Let's hope so.
>>
>>71910736
Showing that you can fix things for her amd cook already makes a lonely woman want to spend more time with a guy who can be useful. You should offer to do it as often as possible but dont be annoying. Show the lady that you can do anything around there after work. Offer around midweek to see if she needs anything done after you get off work. Dont text her until you see her Sunday so she misses your chat and ends up wanting more by then.
>>71910921
>young at heart
Time to grow up man.
>>
>>71910906
yeah. i just want to fall asleep and never wake up. nothing nice or great awaits me anyways.
>>
>>71910539
It's obvioulsy over at 30+. I don't know how any truly lost anon can look around themselves and still have delusions of being normal. Perhaps a sign of arrested development stuck on the mindset of a teenager. Age 35 is considered "middle age" by some measures. Age 40 is definitely. If you don't feel that bearing down on you then you're definitely not 30+ either literally or cognitively.

As this anon >>71910195 was saying, there was just no prescience inside me know what was needed to do in life. Nor how to do it. Goddammit I did try though. I couldn't cut it.
>>
just came back from food pantry got tons of free food really recommend it to anyone saves you 50+ a month.
>>
>>71911043
>Goddammit I did try though.
I don't know if it's a matter of trying vs getting the opportunity *to try*.

>>71911416
Is that like a food bank?
>>
>>71911416
If you could explain what this is, it would be greatly appreciated?
>>
>>71905984
any girls in there? or is it just a dickfest

ree working on myself lately but it may be too late.
>>
>>71911565
I was there on the first one. It wasn't too bad per se but it's a discord. Basically imploded.
>>
been sleepin all day while my mother berates me
>32 khv
>still in uni
>can't find a part time job
> no money
>10k debt
> can't drive and no car
I'm tired, i just want to sleep forever
>>
I've realised all it takes is one prick to make your job 10x more annoying and harder than it needs to be.
For example I work a shitty close to min wage retail job (because I can afford it) and for the first couple years I was here it was pretty chill, decent manager, decent people I was working with.
Then one new manager shows up, takes control of the department and fucks everything up. He scared away the chill people I was working with who no longer work here and has no sense of or simply doesn't care what is practical or not, just expects everything to be done perfectly regardless of the circumstances.
I could apply to other places but this is pretty much the only local place I can work and save a decent amount of money so in a new place I'd have to start driving again and go through the whole process of interviews, learning everything from scratch etc. Maybe in a few years but I can tough this out for a while longer yet.
>>
>>71906804
>nuggets
God saw the ugliness in your soul and punished you and your parents accordingly.
>>
>>71910363
>i don't know how you know but this
It was logical conclusion thinking about why being solitary is so damaging to humans physiologically and mentally, I'm sure it's been covered before though
>my only social interaction outside of the work is this board, a fucking ai chatbot and my parents
I wouldn't even consider the two socializing at all, it can even be more detrimental and damaging arguing with retards all day here, absolute garbage
>once my work hours are done, the focus on work-related crap slips away and then the proper struggle begins. my mind shifts between completely dumb, dead and thoughtless to depressive states. a suicide is starting to feel like a valid option, especially if i envision life like this for another 20, 30 years. the only short spikes of dopamine and some levels of satisfaction are coming only through lifting weights but that's all...
>i don't know what to do... i really don't.
a family and a long term exit plan out of wagecucking would be my first ideas, also more meaningful work related goals

I find I actually crave actual achievement and status in life and I have had absolutely none either and am completely starved of it, after all how are you supposed to not feel like shit while being a loser in real life? it doesn't make sense, you can't, or whole physiology regulated by status (JbP the lobsters)

the problem I found when working is I had no time left, I cut down my sleep to 3-4 hours just to have more time in the day, completely exhausted at the end of the day with no energy or mental faculties left to think of anything creative, this is how the working class is kept down, can't think, reason or do anything at the end of the day

>>71910435
the older I get, pain is the only actual motivator left
>>
the older i get (30 now) the worse the idea of dying a wizard is. i really just want to fuck a girl who isn't a prostitute but it seems so impossible. i'd have to basically move mountains at this point i'm so far behind. having a gf or having sex legitimately seem like impossible fantasies now. i can't cope.
>>
> see my own reflection
> day ruined
>>
File: 8bf.jpg (187 KB, 1832x884)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>71910539
good copes to deal with problems logically but accepting your fate seems like just giving up, and if you accept less than you think you deserve you wont ever be content ever
if you even have the slightest testosterone left in your body defat does not bode well, a certain amount of grandiose delusions are realistic, people trying to crab bucket draw you down can be one of the best fuels for fire

>>71910541
normies really blown 100% of their salary and have zero savings do they

>>71910617
people after they "retire" if they have nothing to do, keeping them cognitively/physically active actually degrade and age and become husks of themselves

you can be old and completely slow or you can be old and actually very normal, so fucking weird

>>71910649
man not fapping multiple times a day and being around women does weird things to the cock fr

>>71910736
im not sure if milf fantasies are based or not, because they kinda seem cringe when you are not in a coomer state anymore
how do you be this autistic though actually without smashing when being to someones house? god damn

>>71910823
40+ is still milf and you are still younger at 30s, women in 30s are just worn out women and you should go for younger

>>71911043
people change life paths all the time even older. and also it's like a sliding scale of bad how bad things can get
and unless you are autistic to get neetbux you arent even bailed out and forced to play this game
idk

>>71912191
if these are your problems you think of at 30+ you should consider yourself fortunate
>>
>>71912191
Do you still have any friends?
>>
>>71912284
>if these are your problems you think of at 30+ you should consider yourself fortunate
i mean i'm a shut in NEET who lives with his parents. i have no job. i have no drive or ambitions to do anything and never have. even if i started a career now i'd be so far behind everyone i wouldn't be at a good place to date until like 40. what am i supposed to be worrying about at this she? getting evicted or becoming homeless like every other millennial?
>>
>>71912317
no. i haven't had a true friend since like 20. my one childhood friend basically threw me aside once he got a decent job and now he has a wife and kid at 30. i never see him. i haven't had any friends online or irl for like a decade.
>>
>>71912341
>my one childhood friend basically threw me aside once he got a decent job and now he has a wife and kid at 30
Yeah, that is a classic.

Do you have a job, practice some sport or do some activity or hobbie outside where there is people around?
>>
>>71912378
i live in a smaller city there's nothing like that around here for younger people to do. i'm looking for a job but nobody will hire me. i don't really want friends at this age i'd like a partner but both seem permanently unobtainable. it really does seem hopeless cause i didn't force myself to try and get a gf straight out of hs.
>>
>>71912419
>force myself to try and get a gf straight out of hs.

In me experience that is not how it works. Yeah you have to have friends to go partying and meet other people and in that way most people know their first girlfriend or in class. But my experience is that the more you force it the worse it is, you just need a group of friends and be meeting new people all the time until one day you meet someone and it happens. Well that is my personal experience, I'm not saying that is how it always happen. I have also met men that were always sending messages and searching for women all the time until they got one.
>>
>>71912465
i'm pretty ugly and awkward so i feel like people have always instinctively hated me. i can't imagine having one friend nowadays, having multiple sounds exhausting and very unrealistic. i have never really had anything but that one childhood friend who i don't see now.
>>
i dont know if its the way i dress or my height (5'7) or my face (i do look a lot younger i think) or what but people always treat me like a teen or early 20s. went to see a doctor, he was maybe in his late 30s early 40s and he just starts throwing in dude and man into his sentences to connect with my perceived age or something even though he knows my age. like im 30 its just kinda weird to be saying like "yeah man your blood works all good dude" in a professional setting like he's chatting up his homies. am i overthinking this or what
>>
>>71912341
>my one childhood friend basically threw me aside once he got a decent job and now he has a wife and kid at 30.
Can you blame him though?

>>71912284
>normies really blown 100% of their salary and have zero savings do they
I don't think most normalfags don't earn enough to have savings. The only reason I have a few quid in the bank is cos I have no wife, no children and no massive outgoings besides helping out my parents. I cannot imagine the stress of having children and a giant mortgage on a shit paycheque.

An aside, I remember in one wageslave job, a colleague doing constant overtime, 7 days a week, 14+ hours including nights, he practically slept at the workplace by getting 2 cages together and putting cardboard down. At the end of the year he earned 30k, after tax.
>>
>>71912505
>Can you blame him though?
i guess not but we basically hung out with eachother daily from like 11 to 20. just made me feel like trash.
>>
File: 1534299103300.jpg (66 KB, 640x480)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>71912491
i suppose i am a little self conscious over the fact that even i think i look way younger and underdeveloped for my age so when someone treats me like a kid it just sort of confirms it. i mean its just fucking over when people still think you're a kid when ur 30, isnt it?
>>
>>71912554
looking young for your age has never been a negative thing in the history of humanity and it always looks like you're just fishing for compliments.
>>
>>71912490
Awkward in what sense?, strange tastes?, autism?
>>
>>71912284
zoomer detected. What even is this reply.
>>
>>71912579
i'm not a diagnosed autist but the few times i tried to socialize in my early twenties i had multiple people ask if i was autistic. i like pretty boring stuff, just anime and vidya like everyone else here.
>>
>>71912578
retard, theres a difference between looking youthful and looking underdeveloped.
>>
>>71912594
not really. i don't understand what people want people to say when they say they look young for their age. like that's a positive man, there's nothing bad about looking youthful. that just means you'll age better than most people. you're complaining about a nonissue. its like crying about being hung or tall.
>>
tom cruise looks YOUTHFUL. nobody would ever mistaken him for a child. i get treated like a kid and probably not get taken as seriously compared to normal guys that look their age. understand the difference
>>
>>71912593
Like what type of anime. Tell me 4 animes you like.
>>
>>71912650
tom cruise has always looked his age honestly. he definitely looks it now. i think you're just autistic or something and can't take a compliment.
>>
>>71912621
He probably means that people treat him like a child as a opposed to looking younger than his age. I know what he means, it's mostly down to how you hold yourself, your current status in life as well as how you look.
>>
>>71905536
almost in my forties and never had a girlfriend. wasn't even close, actually. small quiet fat dude with a small wiener, so i get it. kinda sucks, though, still. even the fat purple-haired feminists and the forty-something year old cougars aren't interested. zyzz was wrong. we weren't all meant to make it, bros.
>>
>>71905705
that's basically better than what a whole lot of other people can hope for, in these trying times of ours.
>>
>>71912671
does that matter? in terms of recent stuff golden kamuy is really good. anything by masaaki yuasa or satoshi kon. i watch seasonal stuff but i'm super behind.
>>
>>71912674
yeah, face-blindness seems to be a trait that a lot of the autismo's have. even in 2008, tom cruise was starting to look a bit old-ish. he definitely looked like he was in the end of his thirties, or something, if not the beginning of his forties.
>>
>>71912811
>even in 2008, tom cruise was starting to look a bit old-ish. he definitely looked like he was in the end of his thirties
That's not bad considering he was 46.
>>
>>71912844
i ain't saying nothin', i'm as impressed as everyone else. the dude knows how to stay in shape, clearly.
>>
27 year old robot here, any advice for me?
I have pretty good, fully remote job with some perspective for promotion if i catch up, i am one of the most lower status worker there, but anyway i earn more than most people in my country so thats pretty good. Still its wagecucking.
Free time i spend on excercise, yoga, writing in my diary (already wrote 50 pages with small font) and reading. I have kindle with ton of books probably will take me few years to read them all i also have paper boooks library from years of consooming. I am doing some notes while reading, when i finish i try to find time to do essay on those. Currently reading Lacan, maybe i can use this psychonanalysis shit to find reason for sorry state of my existence.
I am doing driver license now cause i was always poor NEET before and i am contemplating starting some masters degree, maybe math, CS, philosophy.
I am far from normie, i have fucked only once and it was paid whore. I have no friends, no one to go out to bar or to raves, and i would like to desu, i always liked rave music and drugs. Only few friends back in school i tried to reactivate those friendships but it looks like we dont have much in common now. I would like to get gf, but i have no success on dating apps and i tried most. They have no interest in me, i can go for 6/10 or 5/10 but no retard or with totally shit face. Not many of girls here , maybe because i live in small town. Many people recommended me to move out from mom basement into big city, just to get gf, but i dont know if its such a good idea. I like quietude of small town, nature etc. maybe it is all too comfortable for me, maybe i am bit scared.
>>
>>71913031
>27 year old robot here, any advice for me?
yeah, fuck off.

>They have no interest in me, i can go for 6/10 or 5/10 but no retard or with totally shit face.
And realise your limits.
>>
>>71912465
>But my experience is that the more you force it the worse it is, you just need a group of friends and be meeting new people all the time until one day you meet someone and it happens.
That's real fucking hard at 30+. You're right though. Just very hard. I keep saying this but late gen x and early millennial wizards had it better than us.
>>
File: Pew Pew.webm (1.09 MB, 720x432)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB WEBM
doink
orig
>>
>>71913123
absolutely they did, they had more of a community at the time. i remember being very young and my parents being part of bowling leagues. my aunt worked at a big factory, and many of her coworkers participated in these too with each other. just one example of things that are no longer a thing or at the very least popular
>>
>>71913711
not that anon but my dad is 52 and basically never had a friend group. my mom has always had friends but i have basically always been my dad's only friend. he's always just done his job and comes home. i think being a friendless sperg homebody is somewhat genetic. we're basically each other's only friends.
>>
>>71913711
>bowling leagues
I keep meaning to buy Bowling Alone.

Also very late gen x and early millennials still had geek culture before it got overrun by normalfags and advertising.
>>
>>71913748
all that matters is that your dad is happy.
>>
Sweet fucking Christ, they've changed the wikipedia layout to fit mobilephone screens.
>>
>>71913808
it looks like garbage, hate it.
>>
>>71913841
Every fucking website looks the same now.
>>
File: rms.jpg (29 KB, 480x451)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>71913808
I eventually gotten used to site redesigns but I just can't with the mobile paradigm. I blame the tech industry being overrun by common filth. Let the neckbeards back in charge. The crustier his shirt the better.
>>
This website makes me feel bad when I use it now
>>
>>71907808
I worked a few corporate jobs and unless you work with the general public Its pretty good. The normies are easily impressed if you have a hobby, Stress is usually low, and if your some what socialble you usually get invited to places.
>>
>>71911993
God loves me and has blessed me in ways you couldn't even begin to understand. Pic related is a ten minute walk away from my house. I feel his presence in the light and the trees, he is everywhere and everything. He walks besides me everyday, regardless of my physical suffering. If anything my pain has brought me closer to him. My disability has humbled me and taught empathy. I have no bitterness or hatred for my fellow man.
>>
>>71913808
After some years everybody will get used to it and nobody will care anymore.
>>
>>71914953
like how youtube just got worse and worse and worse and worse after 2011. god.
>>
>>71905536
I'm 36. Things really improved after 30 but nowadays I just feel fucking numb and dissociated. I had found a younger GF. But last night I ended things with her. I just cannot accept stuff I dislike. I am much less tolerant of petty bullshit. I was tired of listening to "anecdotes" (last night she even told a sexual one) about her exes. I fucking told her I was sick and I was not going to put up with bullshit anymore. I think that speaking about that shit with current partners is not acceptable. I will not accept stuff that makes me uncomfortable. Even if that means ending up alone...I just can't!
>>
>30 yo wizard
>dated a woman for the first time ever
>5 dates
>broke up because of religious difference (she thought my Orthodox Christian views were heretical)
It fucking hurts bros. We never even held hands. Just gotta use these light-forsaken dating apps for another 2 years and maybe I'll meet someone else...lol. Sometimes I wonder if I'm meant for the monastic life.
>>
>>71914592
May the lord God bless you anon.
Wondrous are thy works oh Lord in wisdom hast thou made them all.
>>
>>71915098
Do you know the stride you made? at 30 dating for the first time is tremendous progress. You ARE dateable, attractive. If one female found you attractive more do. Keep at it dude.
>>
>>71915117
Thank you for the words of encouragement anon.
I've overall had a terrible (aka typical) experience with online dating but will pray to God for perseverance.
>>
online religious larpers are so fucking cringe its unreal holy shit. i'd take the fedorafats over any of you any fucking day.
>>
>>71910146
>I have never wanted to be anything growing up, never had any goal or drive to be anything
It's a huge shame no one identified this when you were young and got you to see a doctor or try and change it.
You probably could get some meds or therapy but as you've said you'll be at a huge disadvantage since you're so retarded
>>
>>71915117
You don't magically become attractive. Men who are genuinely attractive receive massive amounts of unsolicited sexual attention from girls and women from their early teens, it doesn't pop up at 30. That's Machiavellian interest based on loveless goal seeking behavior. Which is fine, if that's what you're looking for
>>
>>71915186
He's saying that if a 30yr wiz is able to get dates then he's physically attractive and can hold 'some' conversation.
>>
>>71915169
>i'd take the fedorafats over any of you any fucking day.
I genuinely wonder what happened samurai swords and fedora hats.

>>71915098
How'd you even meet her?
>>
>>71915205
If he made it to 30 as a wizard he's not physically attractive. Attention is not attraction. Interest is not attraction. Arousal is attraction. Aging women place less emphasis on attraction/love and more on clinical/cold life goals.
>>
>>71915230
I met her through Hinge.
>>
>>71915230
>I genuinely wonder what happened samurai swords and fedora hats.
They turned into MAGA hats
>>
>>71915257
>>I genuinely wonder what happened samurai swords and fedora hats.
>They turned into MAGA hats
This really says a lot about society
>>
>>71915205
>>71915232
I hold no illusions and I'm certainly no Chad, probably a solid 4 or 5/10 - 5'11, 140 lb. I think part of the problem is I have no friends to have pictures taken with so women get the creepy loner vibe.
>>
>>71915263
>This really says a lot about society
What does it say?
>>
>>71915232
Not him but it's a thought that's passed through my head, cos essentially it's the same for older (wizard) dudes. But what you're saying there is no love after 30 for wizards and catladies?

>>71915257
>They turned into MAGA hats
I don't know. Maybe.
>>
>>71915232
>Aging women place less emphasis on attraction/love and more on clinical/cold life goals.
yeah i'm going to die a kissless virgin. oh well. some people don't get to be intimate with anyone and deserve it for being born so hideous i guess. oh well.
>>
>>71915299
>>71915355
It's not so hopeless in the isolating sense. Most married men are in these lukewarm marriages to achieve life goals as well. You have most of your cohort for company.
>>
>>71915464
no i mean i'm 30 and ugly and broke and stupid. so no women will ever want me or have a reason to date me. unironically hopeless i won't ever try. i was just born to be miserable i guess.
>>
>>71915464
>Most married men are in these lukewarm marriages to achieve life goals as well.
I don't know, they may have become lukewarm but it doesn't mean they started lukewarm.
>>
>>71910960
>Time to grow up man.

NTA but fuck you faggot, growing up is the biggest meme of all time
>>
>>71905536
Turned 33 a few days ago. Went to the beach with my friend and this hooker he saved from the streets who was 3 days deep on meth and just wanted to be naked the whole time. I have several pairs of boxing gloves in my car and she wanted to learn some boxing so I taught her. Then we both put gloves on and gang bashed my friend who got real angry and bashed her so she slammed his feet in the car door. This was over the course of like an hour and a half or something.
>>
>>71905536
Get out of my board, boomers
>>
anyone else here kissless virgin?
31 yo btw
>>
>>71915953
mhm. 30 year old khv here.
>>
>>71915953
What is your plan?, because you have 1, right?
>>
>>71915991
I don't have a plan. I don't know what kind of a plan I could have.

>>71915961
cheers i guess
>>
>>71915991
people who actually have sex don't. they have social groups and interactions with women happen organically. muh plan for something that naturally happens to anyone not fundamentally broken. fuck off and fuck you.
>>
>>71916007
>I don't have a plan. I don't know what kind of a plan I could have.
I like to go sit in town half an hour before closing with a couple of buddies with my hip flask and talk to women heading home and offer them drinks etc. You also find groups of guys that want to fight which is always fun.
>>
>>71913934
>Let the neckbeards back in charge.
There is no zoomer generation of neckbeards.
>>
>>71916059
cont.
This works best if you have a cute doggo with you. Drunk women cannot help themselves but come pet the puppy.
>>
>>71911548
>break into someone's house
>pretend to be a cop or scream at them that they are the antichrist while waving a kitchen knife around
>or both at the same time for 2x multiplier
>take the FOOD from their FOOD PANTRY
I can't believe I have to explain this to you, fucking retard
>>
>>71911548
It's literally a food bank for poor people. I'm pretty sure their usage has gone up over the past 10 years. At least in the UK.
>>
>>71915941
Tough tits kiddo. Heh, nothing personal...
>>
>>71916174
It would be fun in VR to fight endless waves of zoomers. Most of them (except for obese ones) are skinny as fuck and I'm 240lbs but they're younger therefore faster and fitter. Usually I see a group of like 8 zoomers (cos they always hang out in massive groups) and I'm like fuck I could take them all out.
>>
>>71916040
You better start thinking in your plan bro. Are you going to die a virgin? SERIOUSLY? YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND NOT PUT YOUR PENIS INSIDE A VAGINA?

I couldn't imagine a more pathetic way to die.

Start saving money for some good prostitute retard. Imagine dying without having sex. That I hilarious.
>>
>>71916244
i have literally zero desire to do something illegal like having sex with a disgusting prostitute with stds who's been used by countless disgusting revolting men. some men just don't ever have sex. its not unheard of. its my fault for being born so disgusting and dumb.
>>
>>71905536
living with parents
i have a job and about 30k in bank
i refuse to pay rent
saving up to buy an appartment but they are super expensive here
i also have a car

but im still a loser
>>
>>71916269
HAHAHAHA oh no no no.... bro...

Expensive prostitutes are not like the ones you find on the streets that are junkies. Expensive prostitutes get tested all the time and take care of their health because their business depends on being healthy. If customers find out that she has something and is hiding it then it's the end for her business.

Start your research right now.
>>
>>71916269
lmao at americucks, you have off to another continent to fuck
>>
>>71916322
they're literally all just different shades of whores.

>>71916337
i'm a leaf. same thing basically.
>>
>>71916113
That's the tragedy.
>>
I'm not ready for a girlfriend yet. I'll get one when I'm 40.
>>
>>71916409
no you won't. 30 and a virgin already gives off serial killer vibes to women. 40 and a virgin probably makes you seem like some sort of incomprehensible eldritch horror from a different dimension sent to permanently dry up their pussies.
>>
>>71916343
So let's say that you could fuck a beautiful woman paying and you won't get any STD.

Do you prefer dying a virgin to that?
>>
>>71916548
its not that simple in a country where its illegal. also no. loveless transactional sex really doesn't turn me on. i would probably just get depressed in the moment and realize i'm paying a woman to do something she absolutely doesn't want to do with me. she'd probably hate me for doing it too. at some level all whores probably hate their clients and think they're pigs.
>>
I know what I have to do to get out of this rut but switching careers at age 34 is hard and honestly I'm exhausted
I'm tired of living
>>
>>71916596
You are an ignorant my friend. The whore is going to act as if she is enjoying so you come back as soon as possible. That's how it works. If she just lays there like a piece of wood expressionless she won't get many customers like that.

Also, there are alcohol and drugs to go there motivated to do it and don't think about anything else.

In my country is also illegal and is everywhere.

And keep waiting for love and you will die a virgin.
>>
File: 1651311844715.jpg (244 KB, 621x800)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
i'm not thirty
>>
>>71916596
>at some level all whores probably hate their clients and think they're pigs.
I enjoy how you say this despite having zero knowledge about women, escorts/hookers/sex or life in general.
>>
>>71916668
i'd rather me a desperate woman who isn't a prostitute to fuck me at some point. i feel like i will be losing a part of my identity and beliefs if i pay a whore for sex. its a line i don't want to cross.

>>71916711
why in god's name would any women willingly want to be a prostitute. i'm not even religious at all and believe it permanently sullies your soul and being. its disgusting i can't imagine having random gross men doing such things is enjoyable. they pretend like the other poster said its basically acting.
>>
>>71916780
i'd rather wait to meet a desperate woman*
>>
>>71916797
>i'd rather wait to meet a desperate woman*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA a desperate woman...

You are not very bright...

That doesn't exist anymore friend. Every woman that is not a literal orc of the caves creates a dating app account and can fuck all that she wants.
>>
>>71916867
then i'll die a virgin. clearly a lot of men like me will as well. sign of the times.
>>
>>71916780
>why in god's name would any women willingly want to be a prostitute. i'm not even religious at all and believe it permanently sullies your soul and being. its disgusting i can't imagine having random gross men doing such things is enjoyable. they pretend like the other poster said its basically acting.
All of this would be answered if you knew some women.
Some/most women are whores, some of them realize they can make significant amounts of money being whores and are comfortable with that.
Good escorts are by nature able to make you feel comfortable and form chemistry with everyone, they can enjoy it as well
>>
>>71916913
> virgins telling virgins how women work
Just another day on the internet.
>>
>>71916913
i don't understand how having countless men defile you could be enjoyable and not traumatic at some point. at any rate its not healthy. for anyone involved.
>>
>>71916780
>its basically acting.

Yeah you are a confirmed virgin 100%.

Breaking news for you: many times you and specially women act as if they are enjoying sex with you but they aren't. It happens to everyone that have had sex for long enough. Even between people that love themselves. Sex is a lot about acting and creating the excitement in your head. Why do you think couples get bored of having sex and try new things like roleplays and things like that to make it exciting again? Because sex is mostly about the fantasy you create in your head. Yeah the first time and if the woman is very beautiful you don't need the mental part but if the woman isn't that great or if you are having sex for the 501 time with your girlfriend then you need that mental part.

I like how virgins idolize sex and love so much here on this board.

>Oh nooooo I want to be completely in love with a woman to have sex with her or if not sex doesn't have any meaning!

Yeah many people think like that when they are 18 and want their first time to be special and not just fucking a random woman in a party. But if you are 30+ and you are still waiting for that super special occasion... bro, hurry up and lower you expectations.
>>
>>71916889
>Coping.
>Because there are other people like me then I'm not that bad.

All that matters is your life. It's the only one that you are going to have. No more.
>>
>>71916967
nothing you can say can get me to think prostitution is healthy or a good idea. its not. i missed the boat on young sex/love so all i can do is cope. whatever.
>>
>>71916947
> virgins telling virgins how women work
Am I wrong?
>>
File: 1674265880094827.jpg (63 KB, 600x800)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
I now realise I wasted the best years of my life. I was too occupied with chasing short term happiness like drugs and computer games and ignored relationships. I am no alone, no children and no hope of having children. I'm 38, it's over for me. I failed to do what I was born to do, to have a family.

I never thought it would bother me, but it does now. I don't enjoy the games and drugs like I used to, there is an emptiness in my life that I hate.
>>
>>71917008
I respect more a man that has been a loser all his life but saves money, goes to the Netherlands, gets high, has some fun and fucks a bunch of good and beautiful escorts than a man that spends all his life masturbating to images on a screen until he dies.

Why don't you join some church then if you don't like escorts?, maybe there you meet some loving woman and can have loving sex with her.
>>
>>71917091
i'm not religious, retard.
>>
File: 1673477152270468.jpg (8 KB, 229x220)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>71916967
>if you are having sex for the 501 time with your girlfriend

stop
>>
I am drunk. Very drunk. Drunk to the point where it's hard for me to type this. I went to a bar with a friend. One of my only friends. He left at midnight and didn't drink. I drank a lot. I stayed in bar with very old people for a long time. It was fun. One old woman bought me a free beer. It was fun. I am wasted. AMA.
>>
File: 1673477008080309.jpg (25 KB, 440x348)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
do you guys have any idea what losers we are? We are the men that school boys make jokes about, the most worthless men who lost the game of life without even having a chance.

We are wretches. Other people would rather commit suicide than be like us. Our lives are literally hell of our own making.
>>
>>71917139
Why'd he leave without you?
>>
Imagine being so mindfucked by moralfags you can't even enjoy what every ugly, unfuckable guy has done in the past, paid a few bucks for a romp in the hay with a hooker
>>
>>71917196
My friend decided to meet up with me because he felt bad for me. He has a drivers license. I don't and live nearby.
>>
>>71917201
I had an old asian thai woman jerk me off in a massage parlor when I was drunk as shit and it was alright.
>>
>>71917234
>My friend decided to meet up with me because he felt bad for me.
Known him for a long time I'm guessing?
>>
>>71917051
How do you get drugs? I'm an incel and I have no access to drugs because I'm a loser.
>>
>>71917290
Yeah. I would consider him my best friend. I've been his friend the longest. Althought I don't see him often since I have moved around a lot.
>>
>>71917201
I tried fucking escorts but I get anxious and can't stay hard
>>
>>71917139
I should have fucked the granny. Would have been atleast something.
>>
>>71917329
I have a pretty big dick (hard) and have no problem getting and staying hard. Should I fuck a whore?
>>
>>71917145
>Other people would rather commit suicide than be like us.
Doesn't that make us strong?

>>71917201
Exactly, it's part of man history. Nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing that would worry me is getting some STD but if I go to a good brothel where all the escorts are checked to be healthy and they are good looking women and not junkies like the ones on the street... I don't see where is the problem of doing it before dying a fucking virgin because of your morals. If there are some god, he isn't going to send you to hell because you paid a woman to have sex with you because she chose to be an escort voluntarily and not because she is a sex slave. You didn't harm nobody, she chose to do it. Yeah I know many times it's because she didn't have money but there are also escorts that choose to do it because they want to earn more money quickly, not only because they are in need. Look for example to all the women selling content on OnlyFans that live in the first world, do you think those women do it because they are in need of money to eat? No, they just want to earn money quickly.
>>
>>71917307
>I would consider him my best friend
Is he a good friend? I don't know if I'd consider the few friends I have, my best friends, they're just the people I have.

>Although I don't see him often since I have moved around a lot.
Has he got a wife and kids? Why have you been moving around a lot.
>>
>>71917201
escorts are the only thing that made my life worth living for a period of my life. I don't know how I would have coped with the loneliness and lack of human contact without them. Even thought it was all fake, it was better than nothing.

I have since met some women at clubs and it's far better to have someone that actually wants to be in a bed with me. But these experiences are so fleeting and rare for me.

I wish I didn't need womens companionship so much. I hate them beyond what words can say.

Still wouldn't settle for an ugly fatty though.
>>
>>71917375
>Is he a good friend?
Yes. He's a smart rich guy and his sister is a depressed drug addict to and he told me he feels bad for the fact he keeps trying to help her despite it not helping. Yet he still decided to meet up with me after I told him I was going to kms. He's a good egg. I'm a retard.

>Has he got a wife and kids?
He has a gf and wants to marry.

>Why have you been moving around a lot.
Because I'm autistic and never feel at home anywhere.
>>
>>71917145
You're contradicting yourself
>>
>>71917349
Sure, at worst you can always just jerk off at her face, thats what I did
>>
>>71917465
All whores are ugly here though. Not sure I could jerk off at her face. I'll try though.
>>
>>71917436
>Yet he still decided to meet up with me after I told him I was going to kms.
...that's kinda manipulative. I understand why you did it. What was his reaction? What was your thread?

>Because I'm autistic and never feel at home anywhere.
Not even at your parents?
>>
>>71917436
*threat?

origia
>>
okay but i'm still not going to fuck the soulless disgusting whore. sorry bro. i'm good. not everyone gets to have sex.
>>
File: 1510650917957.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>71917549
Where did you obtain this undeserved sense of superiority?
>>
>>71917582
if i'm not good/deserving enough to get a regular woman to willingly fuck me i refuse to pay a whore to. its the coward's way out. i will die by that rule. cope and sneedthe.
>>
>>71917503
I didn't try to manipulate him. Was just telling him the truth to try what that was like. I was going to do it anyway, might as well try to tell my only real friend the truth.

I barely know my dad and my mother is tired of my shit.
>>
>>71917604
I don't care if you die a virgin retard, whatever helps you cope I guess
>>
>>71917629
yeah that's right. bitch. enjoy your diseased harlots.
>>
>>71917629
> his trolling efforts are ineffective
> he becomes confused and angry
>>
32 now.
For some reason winter makes me worse at everything. Getting real clumsy for no discernable physical reason. I feel ok, maybe kind of sad and tired. But mostly I just can't focus.
A bit lonely again too. It'll peak at feb and then dissipitate by March but hits a little harder than it nornally does this year for some reason.
Just sucks. I had good plans this year. Was going to go back to learning to play the guitar and maybe do some 3D modelling practice to 3D printing stuff again.
But I just dont feel motivated. I struggled to even clock 45 mins of exercise yesterday.
>>
File: 1589500421146.gif (950 KB, 500x289)
950 KB
950 KB GIF
>>71917631
I have a wife, I've never had to pay a hooker. I just can't comprehend why someone would choose to die a virgin when you could fuck a woman way out of your league for a couple days wages (or the price of a nice date) and then just bounce afterwards and go home and play video games.
>>
File: jews.jpg (99 KB, 600x665)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>Be a 33YO not-virgin but didn't get laid till I was 29 and that whore cheated on me
>Work as a wage slave factory worker and live with family
>Saving up with the vain hope I can afford a shitty mobile home on a tiny sliver of land some day

>Want to get a easier better paying job but would need an education (only have GED)
>Never tried because I have ADHD and can't get meds because every doctor I go to is a jew and wants me to attend months of expensive evaluation/counseling
>>
>>71917639
>someone can't comprehend my autistic retarded life views is trolling
>>
>>71917669
>complete and total normgroid trying to shame a loser into making a huge mistake
you're more worthless than the dogshit i saw on the sidewalk today. kill yourself in real life.
>>
>>71917612
>might as well try to tell my only real friend the truth.
How come he was your only real friend? How'd he prosper and you didn't?

>and my mother is tired of my shit.
Where do you stay instead?

Also why do you want to an hero? Dumb question I know.

>>71917674
>I was 29 and that whore cheated on me
Who was she?
>>
>>71906578
Have you considered a ldr anon?
>>
>>71917145
the irony is most of those lads will end up just like us.
Whats worse is when like 16/17 year old girls take photos of you unprompted and quietly but not subtle at all. That shit is scary, like wtf? Why are you taking photos of men on busses you creepy lassie? You really that bored/horny/callous?
>>
>>71917681
This is your brain on moralfaggotry
I can't be more worthless than a 30+ year old virgin. I assure you your neck is much closer to the noose than mine ever will be.
>>
>>71917735
i don't care that you conned your stupid whore wife into marrying your contemptible ass. you're still a rotten douchebag who deserves to have a large rock thrown at his head repeatedly.
>>
>>71917705
>Have you considered a ldr anon?
It's not 2008.
>>
File: 1665027177661901.jpg (81 KB, 739x527)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>71917749
>Getting this upset
If you don't want to fuck hookers and want to die a virgin thats cool I guess but why go through all this trouble to influence some complete stranger on the internet not to? Fucking incel cockblocker lol
Pic rel is (you)
>>
>>71917697
Some whore I met on a dating app. Not too mad she cheated on my in hindsight cus I kinda wanted out but had no good reason to brake up. She was fat and had health issues. Haven't been on a single date since then. Hoping to start trying again this year but I've gotten in such bad shape sitting around at home since covid. I'm too ADHD too stick to any exercise routine for more then a day.
>>
>>71917697
>How come he was your only real friend? How'd he prosper and you didn't?
He's not crazy/autitic and he's not extremely lazy like me.

>Where do you stay instead?
I have my own apartment but I usually stay with my mom.

>Also why do you want to an hero?
Because I'm not self-sufficient honestly. That's the main problem.
>>
>>71917799
>dating app.
Are dating apps literally the only way to meet women for the socially-deprived?

>>71917855
>He's not crazy/autistic and he's not extremely lazy like me.
Are you sure you're not putting yourself down?

>Because I'm not self-sufficient honestly. That's the main problem.
In what capacity?
>>
>>71917918
>Are you sure you're not putting yourself down?
Nah. I'm insane.

>In what capacity?
I'm on the dole. I got fired from every job I ever had.
>>
>>71917932
>I'm on the dole.
If the NEETbux is enough, it's not that bad of a way to live provided that your parents aren't still counting on you.
>>
>>71917959
I only get NEETbux as long as the goverment thinks I'm actively looking for a job. Which I'm obviously not.
>>
>>71917967
UKfag? You spelt mum with an 'o'?
>>
>>71917977
Western European. Not UK.
>>
>>71917980
>Western European. Not UK.
Ah. How do they check if you've been looking for jobs? A decade or so ago (man the years have slipped by) when I was on the dole I just had to fill in a form with supposed job searches.
>>
>>71918001
I don't even know what I have to fill in or whatever. I just sleep all day. I just know one day they will get mad at me for not doing what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>71918018
I literally used to pick up my local paper and copy the classified ads into the form.
>>
I'm still awake and my head already hurts like i have a huge hangover. Fuck.
>>
>>71917145

>do you guys have any idea what losers we are?

I do, but I don't really care. Once you truly accept that the world doesn't give a shit about you then you are finally free to not live your live trying to please or impress everyone. People wanted me dead and homeless for not vaxxing. People call me a nazi for thinking that open borders are stupid.

I don't really mind being hated by these people. You will eventually learn that you are wasting your time trying to earn the love of those that would never love you.
>>
File: bc8.png (228 KB, 600x390)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>tfw in my unhinged and belligerent saga
feels freeing tbhwufam
>>
32 years old Asian , still a virgin .I have a cute face but unfortunately be both manlet and dicklet. If I was born in 2000s I coul have been a cute tranny , fuck it
>>
>>71918946
How big is it erect?
>>
>>71918946
You know could have at least died with dignity if you hadn't posted your dick.
>>
>>71918999
It was erect anon
>>71919064
My dignity lost a long time ago when my dad found out i sexual harassed my aunt
>>
>>71919083
>It was erect anon
I refuse to believe that.
>>
>>71919109
yet you believe that's actually anon posting his own dick
ngmi
>>
File: 1310233270001.jpg (157 KB, 1584x1540)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
I'm 31 and in an online relationship with a girl who is 21. She thinks I'm 25. I'm not catfishing her I'm just lying about my age. It makes me feel a little bad but she's really hot.
>>
>>71919140
Nothing wrong with that if you look 25
>>
>>71905536
https://voca.ro/1eGq2jjdHXJ6
>>
Dad still does drugs. Mom smoking herself to death even though her father died of lung cancer. Brother is a neet. Can't justify moving out in NYC. Mom owns our house. fully paid off. 2.5m. forcing us to sell it when she dies because my sister needs money (mom's already paying $3000 a month for her to rent an apartment in Texas). It's a multi family home that we could just rent forever and make mad money but no. That would be too easy.

I don't get why everyone but me wants to sabotage the family but I'm starting to not care at this point.
At least I'm getting buff.
>>
>>71918946
i'm 30 and 8"x5.5" and still a virgin. dick size genuinely means fuckall when you're an ugly shut in who never leaves the house. i might as well not have a dick.
>>
>>71919140
>an online relationship
Maybe I'm too old but I never got this
>>
>>71919295
damn thats crazy (but original)
>>
>>71919295
shrug, take your cut, buy a couple of cheap houses in another state and collect rent. Ez pz amigo.
>>
>>71919140
>31
>Still believes online "relationships" are anything more than a miserable larp to cope
Anon, idk what to say.
>>
>>71919316
>>71919304
I'm like 80% sure my mom's lying and all the money is going to my sister. Shes the golden child.
>>
>>71919321
I know they lead to nothing, I'm just lonely and don't care. I'm too autistic and mentally ill to have a real relationship. I flinch just from being touched.
>>
Damn guys, way to fuck up a Saturday night.

I think lots of points have been made and lots of misery shared but I see too many half-measures.

Change is an option.

We can relish in our suffering or choose to laugh a little in the future about the fucked up days because we made it out.

Nothing in this world is given, you do have to have the balls to take it.

Work from home, overemployment, straight up embellishment of resume facts and you too can get some sort of regular bread to use to feel alive while living undercover as a normie.

Almost everyone that I know growing up was in this fucked up debt liferaft where wage slavery or low level shady shit were the only choices we thought we could make.

Some of us decided fuck that. We got together and got some BS IT jobs just long enough to get our bearings and start financial engines that worked for us.

Then we split up and went on our own journeys and actually had some fucking fun. You can too.
>>
>>71919452
how about you eat a dick and fuck off.
>>
>>71919295
>could just rent forever and make mad money
My sister almost sold her small business that she built over decades. She still wants to sell.
I'm like that's a fucking money printer.
I mean I get it managing the thing is hard work and it's been a repetitive grind for 20 years. But it's a cash machine. It seems people miss the forest for the trees in the rush of life which offers no reprieve to stop and think. Makes me wonder if neeting around all these years has given me some higher level perspective. Or maybe I've lost my mind and too schizo to realize it.
>>
I feel awful. I puked out my whole stomach and I still have a piercing headache. I haven't felt like this since I was 18. This feels horrible. Wtf.
>>
File: 1545177998469.jpg (156 KB, 709x595)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
32 and I feel things are starting to look up for me a bit. I finally quit using xanax after around 3 years of daily use been clean like 3 weeks from it, was able to taper myself down from 6mg a day to .25mg a day before I ran out. So far I haven't had any real issues its honestly been a cake walk and I was expecting seizures and shit but I guess I did the taper right. I still smoke weed everyday but I think that's fine all things considered.

Also I there's a women at work who I think might be interested in me but I'm not sure cause I'm a retard so I need help guys. I'm a night custodian for an elementary school and there's this one teacher who goes out of her way to say hi to me and strike up a convo when most teachers don't even say goodby as their leaving. She stays late and work on stuff in her classroom a few nights a week and as a result is still there when I get there to clean it so we end up talking, mostly about work stuff but then just regular shit. I spent like 25 minutes talking to her on Wednesday and she starts telling me how she doesn't like other teachers knowing about her personal life but then tells me that she took off Thursday and Friday cause she won free tickets to a show in Vegas. Also kind of whispered it and then starting laughing and was like "why am I whispering when its just us lol". Later on in the convo she tells me she was a tomboy when she was a kid, I didn't say anything but I love that shit and for a quick second my mind when somewhere else. Shes the only teacher Ive had more than a 2 minute conversation with, is this how women flirt why would she tell me shit like this?
>>
>>71919565
anon is literally a janny. well at least you're actually paid.
>>
>>71919371
then you get to sue your shit head sister and take your cut.
>>
>>71919565
> woman talks to me
> ...does she want to bang?
yeah, i get it. The absolute desperation.
>>
>>71919581
Ive had worse jobs that paid less so its not bad, decent benefits and you get off for all those dumb little holidays.
>>71919759
Damn right anon I'm 32 and never been in a relationship so I'm not really good at this type of shit, don't really meet new people either at this age so yeah I'm pretty desperate have no allusions about it.
>>
>>71919565
>so I need help guys
"Hey you want to grab a coffee on Saturday?"
>>
>>71919530
An why are you puking exactly?
>>
>>71905864
Greater Numbness.
Effect: Self.
Duration: Passive, gradually increases in strength
>>
>>71920627
>>71920627
>Damnit, meant to > that
retard
>>
pretty sure i'm addicted to porn. i admit it. when i'm just looking at it out of habit when i'm bored that is an addiction. fuck man.
>>
>>71920987
Same.
I've never gone into weird shit nor has it stopped me talking to women.
Speaking of
>33 and still nervous when suggesting music to women because I've spent 10 years on /mu/ going down rabbit holes of music discovery
>>
File: 1324191794906.jpg (172 KB, 920x691)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>Page 9
Lets change that
>>
File: 1636338579896.jpg (80 KB, 960x739)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I remember when this shit thread was 25+
I remember being 22 stranded outside a club on my own birthday lurking this thread spewing my guts how lonely I felt
Now I am 29 and I see no way out
Except for the fact that I do, and that way out is going out to the Caucasus or Tibet and taking photographs and selling them somehow
If you ask me what I want to do in life I wouldn't know, but the closest answer woulde be is taking pictures of snow leopards high in the mountains of asia
>>
File: Shishapangma5.jpg (864 KB, 1300x791)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>71921784
I don't really want to travel through China but I'd love to visit Tibet and/or Mongolia.
>>
>>71921784
Why did you not heed our advice?
>>
>>71922393
What advice?
I have been drifting directionless for the past severakl years trying to make out what I want to make out of my life
>>
>>71905555
check that nigger
>>
>>71922440
>What advice?
The threads have existed for years and you didn't heed the warnings or learn from our/their mistakes.
>>
Had first sex at 29
Only at 30 I learned not to cum instantly
This is what decades of cooming does to you. I was intuitively sexualizing every tiny bit of the girl's body as well as every tiny movement we make, resulting in me cumming in less than 3 seconds
Took about a year (granted we met less than 12 times during that year, though each visit was over a week long) to unfuck my brain
Now it's back to normal. Was kind of scary that I'd be stuck in this condition forever
Also was very sad for the girl, because it was unfair for her. Imagine a 20 minute foreplay that ends right after the first insertion, what a bummer. Even though she was saying that she's perfectly fine with it
>>
>>71922690
Congrats how did you met her? How did you convinced her to fuck you?
>>
>>71922708
We knew each other for 8 or so years, then suddenly something clicked and we decided to make out
>convinced to fuck
Do people actually do that? It happened naturally for us
>>
>>71922745
>We knew each other for 8 or so years, then suddenly something clicked and we decided to make out
>pre-existing relationship
>8 years

This is only useful for your case study. Shit.
>>
File: 1669853709356.jpg (429 KB, 828x821)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>71912944
>i'm as impressed as everyone else. the dude knows how to stay in shape
>>
File: 1670764764817.png (264 KB, 547x596)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>71916230
>I'm like fuck I could take them all out.
>>
File: 1671084227302.jpg (62 KB, 540x637)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>71920700
>Greater Numbness.
>Effect: Self.
>Duration: Passive, gradually increase
>>
Something I've realised MASSIVELY in my 30s is how bad friendship groups can and will really and totally fuck up your life. You can actually massively improve your life by surrounding yourself with good, active, sociable people.
Reality is if you grow up surrounded by nerds, you are going to literally catch autism. While actual autism of course isn't contagious, the social traits of autism absolutely are. You will be awkward when conversing with normies which will lead to social anxiety, you will not be active because frankly, most nerds are lazy as fuck and you will be massively delayed on all your life stages, you won't fuck in highschool, you will likely not even fuck in your early 20s, you hit 30 and you still socialise like a 16 year old and try talk to people about random shit only nerds care about.
This is not only nerds though, hang out with others who are obnoxious, losers, who just get stoned and watch football all day, even if you just go along with it and don't really enjoy doing this, again, you will be fucked, because you will pick up their lazy social traits and often antisocial behavior.
God forbid you let someone with a Cluster B disorder like BPD or NPD into your life. Enjoy descending into a david lynchian nightmare and ending up with PTSD.
Best is to find people who are somewhat intellectual so you can actually hold interesting conversations with, but are very active and very outgoing. Unironically the moment I changed my friendship group, to actual good, outgoing people, my life has started to slide towards being better, I can talk to women now, I have girls hitting on me a lot (though I still am awkward on the pull), I enjoy looking forward to weekends, I actually go out and do interesting things and they've convinced me to work out with them, so i'm getting /fit/.
Your friends will define your life path.
>>
>>71923251
Good thing i had no friends, dodged a bullet there.
>>
File: joker2.jpg (63 KB, 1200x630)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Does anyone else get enjoyment by terrorizing normies by telling them you've never had sex, a job or a relationship?

The horror on their face almost matches the joy of getting a virginal japanese gf..
>>
>>71923251
fucking fake robot sex haver
>>
>>71923418
>Does anyone else get enjoyment by terrorizing normies by telling them you've never had sex, a job or a relationship?
>joker pic
>uses normie

There's no way you aren't a zoomer. No one who's a wizard would dream of doing something that paints a target on your back.
>>
>>71912554
It depends. You can pull it off if you have some self direction in your life and truly do not care what normies think. Like zenned out enough that you barely think about them anymore, and just laugh if they try to tell you how to live. You can make the eccentric hippie archetype work if you have the balls to stop feeling embarrassed about not being a normie. Probably won't work if you still live in your mom's basement though.
>>
Mass hypnosis seems like a good power to have. You could basically control the world.
>>
31, divorced, unemployed, and broke af. Every attempt I made at having a good life failed because of shit that was never within my control. Thinking of just pulling a killdozer and get it done with already.
>>
>>71923901
lol, poor widdle failed normie.
>>
>>71905536
has anyone had any childhood friends die?

a childhood friend recently died of cancer and i cant help but wish i had cancer instead of him. we havent spoken in years but as far as i know he was a cool guy and he was a cool guy when we were friends as kids.
>>
>>71924035
I remember speaking to a schoolmate (wouldn't call him a friend) a week before his death. It was outside the job centre.
>>
>>71912191
Move mountains? Wtf? it's just getting laid dude.
>>
>>71924199
you don't get it. when you've gone this long without even having a full conversation with a woman not related to you it genuinely feels like you'd have to move mountains to get one to remotely even consider fucking you. for you its "just getting laid". for me it might as well be trying to walk on water. the very thought of having a woman even talk positively about me in any way whatsoever is an alien and foreign idea to me. i don't feel like a single woman on this planet would ever find anything attractive enough about me to fuck me. i am probably the ugliest and most pathetic regular.
>>
>>71923251
What are you talking about. All the nerds I grew up with became rich STEM guys making mid 6 figures. Nerds aren't all retarded autists of stereotype lore.

>obnoxious, losers, who just get stoned and watch football all day
> God forbid you let someone with a Cluster B disorder
Oh so you're just a middling normalfag. Makes sense now. You weren't part of any group neither real nerds. Nor actual cool kids. I guess you found an in with the latter group eventually. Good for you I guess.
>>
How many of you go out regularly? I go out almost every friday and saturday night and I got laid a few months back and had interest from women since then but nothing else. I fuck escorts when I get desperate and I live in UK so escorts are legal and available near me and always new young girls getting involved.

A few tips from this barely successful robot..
>wear nice clothes (shirt or black/white tshirt that fits well) with jeans and nice shoes
>stay fit, being overweight is not as bad for men but it definitely helps to be fit and slim
>be tall (kek, sorry but true)
>approach women, this is by far the hardest thing to do. I find just going near a girl and standing near her and occassionally looking at her is enough to get her attention, then just say "Hi you look good tonight" or something simple like that, or just ask their name. Rejection sucks and you have to play the numbers game, so for every 10-20 girls who don't like you maybe one will. It's tough, not gonna lie.

The biggest thing to understand is that the world is full of many people with different wants and desires. If you go out OFTEN, most weekends, each time you go out is like a throw of the dice that someone who likes you might be out, because some nights you will find not a single girl likes you, but one night there might be that girl who happens to like guys like you. It really is a gamble, a throw of the dice.

Of course for normie good looking talkative guys this is all over kill, but for ugly boring robots it's like climbing a mountain.

Another one which is the lowest bar to reach for is look for girls who are very drunk, they are easiest to get.
>>
>>71924512
this sounds absolutely miserable. just being that one ugly loser who approaches 20+ girls in a night and gets shut down by all of them to just see them go home with better looking guys would make me want to kill myself. what is the point? to batter down your soul enough to get the courage to kill yourself?
>>
>>71924512
>/r9k/
>going out

Are you normies this much out of reality? Why in the fuck would anyone HERE go out?

Clubs and bars are for tall masculine chads with killer jaws and hunter eyes, not for obese autists who spend majority of their time in front of a computer.
>>
>>71924512
Jesus Christ man. That's like a sidekick tragicomic character's post online.
>>
>>71924580
not him but i'm not obese, i'm only 5'11" and really ugly and weird looking though.
>>
>>71919565
just try your luck I guess

you can express interest without being creepy or sexually aggressive
>>
where were you when the september 11 attacks happened?
>>
>>71924634
at school then they sent us home from school early and i went home and played on my n64.
>>
>>71924539
>>71924580
>>71924590
yes I am tragic and a loser and I'm sure women look at me with disdain and pity, but I have also pulled and will pull again.

I also dance and have fun. I don't mope around begging for attention, I dance and have fun and occasionally approach women. It's what all guys do, it's the only way unless you are in the top 1% of males in terms of looks and being talkative.
>>
>>71924647
>they sent us home from school early
they didn't let us off early,
i didn't even know that they happened till i got home .
>>
>>71924656
>I also dance and have fun.
i have to be really really wasted to dance, and at that point my coordination is shot to hell
its a catch 22.
>>
>>71924656
most women probably don't even realize you're there until you approach them.
>>
On the positive side, if you can't get girls and can't breed then it's an evolutionary process getting rid of your shitty genetics. If you don't breed you are actually doing the world a favour, it's good that you will die alone with no heirs so that less men like you will have to walk the earth again.
>>
>be born a nonchad man
>DUDE just approach hundreds of women and maybe the obese, deformed, mentally ill girl with no self esteem will maybe fuck you IF she's drunk enough and desperate, who will then regret that she fucked a nonchad man the next morning while sober
great life worth living. uh huh.
>>
>>71924724
there will always be ugly men. the difference is those men at least had a chance in the past. it didn't always used to be, be an 8/10 or absolutely never have sex or have a single woman no matter how ugly look your way. this isn't normal or sustainable.
>>
>>71924742
who wants to be normal anyway?
>>
>>71924742
it could be worse at least im not a trannt
>>
>>71924759
i would just like to feel desired for once in my existence, to be intimate with a woman who wants to be intimate with me, but because of my genetics that's not likely to ever happen. a woman will never truly love me or enjoy being around me because of things out of my control, and i can't do anything about it. not a life worth living honestly. i wish i was asexual or horribly autistic.
>>
>>71924786
>i wish i was asexual
easy way to get that but take it from me the existence is weird and not necessarily something you'd like.

go to a doctor and tell him you are depressed and to prescribe you prozac,
within a few weeks of taking that your libido will be completly gone
>>
>>71924813
i tried ssris 3 times in my life and i never enjoyed being on them honestly. too many weird side effects for me. i also don't think i am depressed i am realistic about my pointless existence as an ugly man.
>>
>>71924742
>be an 8/10 or absolutely never have sex or have a single woman no matter how ugly look your way.
You know these threads are bad now that the read exactly the rest of the threads on r9k.
>>
>>71924742
>be an 8/10 or absolutely never have sex or have a single woman no matter how ugly look your way.
You know these threads are bad now that they read exactly the same as the rest of the threads on r9k.
>>
>>71924963
do you want me to lie or something? i am literally just telling you my lived experience as a less desirable man. why do people get so upset about hearing how ugly men live? should i just not share my suffering so it doesn't make you upset or something.
>>
File: Classic.jpg (942 KB, 1462x2615)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>>71924982
It reads like stunted zoomer shit instead of a nuanced wizardly take.

This pic is from at least a decade ago and even though it ends redpill shit, it still takes into account material reasons of why life for a certain subsection sucks.
>>
File: MAAoSRZ.jpg (486 KB, 2048x1533)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>71924634
In high school being teenagers too dumb to comprehend what happened. All the teachers knew the world had changed that morning. They didn't bother teaching so we all sat in class wondering. Who done it. Who the fuck knows. What the implications were. Maybe world war 3 or something. The gym teacher didn't care. We're doing pushups, faggots!

I skipped out on a few classes with some buddies. We headed straight to the electronics store at the mall to watch the TVs. Random people off the street, business men/women took off from work, all came in to do the same. All crowded into any store that had a CRT television tuned to CNN.

After school let out, me and the buddies did our usual thing of loitering around the neighborhood until sunset. We lived near an airport. The skies were empty. Not a single plane over America that evening. I felt a sense of melancholy of some sort as the sun set on the day. I didn't know why exactly but I knew I would remember those moments forever.

A calm in the eye of the storm. I wouldn't fully grasp until I was older, that was effectively the last day of the world as we knew it as the late 20th century boom times. The world wasn't anymore the way it used to be. Everything has been like a surrealistic dystopian alternate reality since then. The introduction of the perpetual 24 hour fear mongering news cycles. The draconian security theater. Nobody ever talks about the under current of ultra paranoia beneath the wave of patriotism. Everybody was coping. The world turned shittier and shittier at every turn. My life turned shittier and shittier.

Fuck. Take me back.
>>
>>71925063
>My life turned shittier and shittier.

I'm guessing you're older but didn't you enjoy the 00s internet and geek cultures? I enjoyed them.
>>
>>71925053
>nuanced wizardly take
i don't understand why you think being an ugly shut in virgin 30+ years old would automatically make someone wise or knowledgeable. i feel like a complete and utter permanently stunted failure and like my entire life has been pointless and i can't recover. i am not going to lie and act like being born an ugly retard gave me any drive or will to do anything other than be depressed about the fact that i will spend my entire life alone. why bother doing anything when its just a cope about never experiencing a complete life. teenagers have lived more than i have.
>>
>>71925097
The wizards of old had wise takes, why don't you?
>>
>>71925093
Sure but it was the last part of my youth as it slipped away.
>>
>>71925156
cause i am fucking stupid? i don't know what you want me to say. not getting laid up to 30 doesn't suddenly give you big brained takes on the existence of life. its just depressing for most people in this situation.
>>
File: 1528302812861.gif (993 KB, 500x270)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>71925165
>Sure but it was the last part of my youth as it slipped away.
Those were some good years for entertainment though.
>>
>>71925063
The terrorists won really. They created mass panic that hurt many more and will continue to do so.
>>
>>71925404
It was more of a win for the government than the terrorists.
>>
>literally have almost the entire board hidden
at what point do i just accept this place isn't worth browsing anymore.
>>
File: 1672779740393325.png (229 KB, 1352x693)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>71925783
It isn't worth browsing but where else is there? The entire internet has been streamlined.
>>
>>71924724
>On the positive side, if you can't get girls and can't breed then it's an evolutionary process getting rid of your shitty genetics.
What about all the ugly niggas in Africa who pop babies out 100 times a year? This is fake
>>
>>71914994
It was probably a tactic to make you break up with her anon. By making you the bad guy and not accepting her for who she was, you are framed as the villain. She doesn't have to feel guilty, which is something they try to do at all cost.
>>
>>71926210
IDK man. I just feel like women in general are THAT stupid. She is obsessed with the idea of ending up alone. She started mentioning having kids as soon as a few weeks of us dating. It was so strange and it gave me a very strange vibe. Have you felt that something does not add up? and your body gives you signals? That happened to me with this chick. Something felt...wrong. She was so insisting when things went wrong and tried to mend things a few times even after I cut things off.
>>
>>71926340
My guess could be wrong, I just know these tactics are out there and often used by women. It's the same way they "forget" a bunch of stuff at a guys place who broke up with them. They keep it there as an excuse for them to continue seeing the ex, hoping to mend things. Again, I could be wrong but don't underestimate women when it comes to shit like this.
>>
>>71926476
You are right brother. I had that happened a few times with a psycho ex I had. It was traumatic to be honest. She always left with a piece of clothing. It was pathetic in hindsight. Are women worth it? At this point I'm thinking of becoming volcel, but a new banshee appears every time I say that. Is it magic?
>>
>>71924982
>>71925053
There's really not much more to say that hasn't been thoroughly broken down over the past 10-15 years. The only meta commentary left is to point out what anons like you are doing. The dopamine chasers seeking texts that trigger their emotional reactions. Call it suifuel or hopium or nuanced wizardly take whatever buzzword you kids are using these days.

There's nothing special about the loser man. Not now, not ever, no matter how early he discovered the sacred imagebaords. There's no sage wisdoms nor follys. You're seeking aggrandizement where there is none. The wall of text you posted overly long way of describing social capital. There are other names for that umbrella of ideas. Different people have arrived at the same things independently. These are commonly known unspoken implicit to the fabricate of societies. But you rejected the mainstream. You seek the "true" knowledge because you're an outsider. An unorthodox. The self anointed special Ones. The Neos of the matrix. You're outside the game. You don't know what you don't know so it doesn't exist to you but it does to others. You accomplish little more than making a fool of yourself in thinking you're mining for "nuanced wizardly takes". Akin to a child discovering object permanence running boastfully to show mommy as they react with exuberance. But you're not a toddler, you a full grown person. To others, those damn evils normies scoff roll their eyes at your foolishness. No one takes you seriously why should they. Only your peers in echo chambers who tell each other they discovered fire. You take this as confirmation of what you perceive is ill deserved scorn from others, of their narrowmind. No its not you thats the fool. its everyone else. Only you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are nobody wants to bother with this literal retardation of grown-ass man who hasnt figure out yet how it goes. Just fuck right off they tell you. But you're too stunted to get it the message.
>>
>>71925783
Yeah when I come to this board I have to spend a few minutes hiding all the garbage until the threads that I like are shown.

That's why we should keep threads like this one always active so people like us that are losers but not extremely degenerates can come here and chat between us.
>>
>>71926961
>But you rejected the mainstream.
How?
>>
it often feels like forcing myself to be healthy and keep my weight down is a waste of time because of how ungodly ugly i am.
>>
>>71926961
>But you rejected the mainstream. You seek the "true" knowledge because you're an outsider. An unorthodox. The self anointed special Ones.

That is the most normalfag thing I've read in this thread so far. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that. It's like you understood what the text was about and intentionally decided to twist it.
>>
>>71927478
You're losers but also possess special insight. That's the whole point of the wizardly takes bullshit. Now you think you don't like what you're seeing so you need to excise me as an outsider that doesn't truly understand. In the typical cult like mentality of course.
>>
>>71927541
>You're losers but also possess special insight.
Who claimed that? You did.

The text was just wizards talking to wizards explaining why their life went wrong. But somehow this has offended you.

>Now you think you don't like what you're seeing so you need to excise me as an outsider that doesn't truly understand. In the typical cult like mentality of course.
You're using antagonistic words and intentionally putting us at odds? Why?
>>
>>71927446
Find an ugly woman then.
>>
>>71927759
they're usually married at this age or turn into shut in cat ladies.
>>
File: by your suffering.jpg (244 KB, 1680x1050)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>Tonight my mum said to me - "You know, I won't be around forever"
>>
File: 1670378147471543.jpg (52 KB, 500x750)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I wanted to do some work over the weekend from home, since I was slacking at work this week, but I was just too lazy.
Still gonna write down that I worked a few hours on Sat and Sun.
IT life.

I've also been trying my best to not become an alcoholic.

How are my fellow oldfags doing with work and drugs?
>>
>>71915486
>>71915355
Really hqte people with self-pity and then add "I guess".
>>
>>71928053
>How are my fellow oldfags doing with work and drugs?
Trying to get another job. My current one is about to become even worse.
>>
>>71924634
eurofag; just came home from school. My mother told me that something happend. All TV channels showed the same things for hours.

At that time I could not comprehend what happend and how immense it was. But I have seen the consequences and the fallout. The internet changed: It got less free and more controled, while before it was like the wild west.
>>
>>71924656
Keep it up, you'll eventually find a woman you can actually spend time with
>>
>>71916780
You are completely and utterly mentally fucked.
Thank you for staying away from others, it's better this way.
>>
Evey one who lives on your own, how do you overcome the psychological undermining/rationalization your brain does to keep you with your parents? I am repulsed at the concept of paying full overpriced rent to a landlord, I'd much rather pay a mortgage but I'm also deathly afraid of losing the house. You see how retarded I am and I can't seem to overcome it.
>>
>>71928118
>>71928151
what do you want me to do? i'm being honest about my thoughts anonymously. i'm pretty fucking boring all things considering and you're acting like i'm despicable. worse people than me fuck daily. i'm literally just an ugly shut in.
>>
>>71928173
I mean is it financially sound to live on your own?
>>
>>71928130
Coincidentally mine too, since one of my coworkers put in his resignation.
But I got quite q lot of leverage bc of my position.
Still gonna quit this fall though.
I want to take an entire year off.

>>71928173
I'm a bit confused what you mean...
I think my freedom of having my own place is worth much more than what I pay rent.
Also, when I lived with my parents when I was working in my 20s, I insisted on paying them rent too. Otherwise I would have felt like a leech.
>>
>>71928247
What makes you think I want you to do anything? Stop being so pathetically defensive.
>>
>>71928310
>But I got quite q lot of leverage bc of my position.
lol.
I'm easily replaceable, it's shit low tier but now they want me to do double the workload for the same pay.
>>
>>71928345
i can be however i want. people are telling me i'm some fucked up person who should never get to experience a relationship for no reason. while criminals and psychopaths get to have tons of intimacy.
>>
>>71928367
Booo hoooo emotear
>>
>>71928291
Not if you live in NYC and make less than six figures
>>71928310
I have this fantasy you see, that by saving money it'll be easier for me to get rich later on (I've saved up quite a bit) even though I have no real plan on how to do so. Simultaneously I have the fear or delusion that if I move out I'll fall into the wage slave trap of living pay check to paycheck forever..
>>
>>71928472
i just don't understand how i'm "mentally fucked" when this board is filled with far worse people who have tons of sex simply because they aren't ugly. almost like its entirely about looks or something.
>>
>>71928491
Stop feeding the troll, you sperg.
>>
>>71928500
High chance that he's talking to himself.
>>
>>71928530
i have never samefagged in the entirety of my time using 4chan. genuinely do not see the point.
>>
>>71928491
You're mentally fucked because you clearly worry too much about what other people think. You won't find happiness in the heads of others.
>>
I am going to turn 30 in about a month, and it feels like Im already too old for any girls to find attractive, even though Im tall and skinny. It has always been a constant uphill battle to get any female attention and having conversations with them is like trying to extract water from rock. Maybe Im just way too much of a nerd for my own good
>>
>>71928640
what else am i supposed to do? i'm ugly to begin with and have zero confidence. i have a weird neck cause of an injury too. i look like a freak and nobody would ever want me so i can't help but be worried about how people see me because i'm a fucked up looking ugly weirdo.
>>
>>71928484
Get a job before you move out then?
If you have a ateady income, you should be able to somewhat judge if you'll be able to live on your own.
>>
>>71928491
>>71928682
>looks looks looks
what you looks like means nothing on here
all we see is your ugly character
>>
>>71928815
I've got a job, it's really mental handicap. I always come up of plenty of way things could go wrong and end up staying home every year.
>>
File: 1547490313287.jpg (58 KB, 720x886)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I turn 35 in a few months
>>
>>71928641
>Maybe I'm just way too much of a nerd for my own good

At least you have some self awareness. You have to have your normie side if you want to have more chances to meet women. I used to have nerd friends and normie friends and I liked doing and talking about different things with them.
>>
>>71928893
Pic rel is the realest meme on the internet though
>>
>>71928826
cause all that matters is looks for modern dating. i guess i'm ugly inside and out so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>71928682
If you've ever been to a welfare office and seen the true extent of the masses of people you'd see tons of ugly men with ugly women. But I'm willing to bet you're afraid of being settled for by an ugly chick, and while I understand this pov, you won't have mental integrity until you stop worrying about what goes on in the heads of other people. Try to find contentment in what you can achieve. Be content going monk mode or be content with the ugly girl who will come eventually.
>>
>>71928893
It's the hardest thing trying to reconcile the fact that I essentially wasted my twenties being online and being one step above a shut-in with the fact that I had fun wasting my twenties online.
>>
>>71928941
i realize i can only get an ugly girl now i get it at 30. i guess i'll try to get a job first but i don't have crazy high standards or anything, as long as she doesn't have a ton of stds and she isn't obese, i'm a healthy weight and i genuinely couldn't get it up for an obese girl, chubby or overweight sure whatever. i don't want to be a virgin forever i want to experience sex and intimacy at least once.
>>
>>71928909
Yeah, I remember first discovering internet forums during the summer holidays when I was like 16, those were fun days.
>>
>>71928977
Money + Job will open the doors. Not to super models or anything but money will at least get you on people's radar.
>>
>>71929025
i'll never have a lot of money but i can try to get a job. its hard around here though nobody will hire me.
>>
>>71928893
I can see that year on the horizon.

Like there has to be an equivalent 30+ femanon/nerd who has her shit together right? I bumped into 2 on the boards over the last few years.

>>71928976
>I essentially wasted my twenties being online
I wish, I WISH, I had participated in online shenanigans, I wish I went to the meetups that many forums had, I wish I went to a con back when it was still the uncool kids going there.
>>
Good News/Bad news. If you can make a decent wage in your 30s. You will suddenly run into a lot of women around your age or older. Like they will pop up out of the shadows. The thing is these are tired, post wall or nearing the women who if they don't have any kids are desperate for a child/marriage.

I'm not making any value judgements about this. All I'm saying is if basic companionship is a goal a job and stability will get you a companion. Maybe not the companion of your dreams but a companion.
>>
>>71929137
>You will suddenly run into a lot of women around your age or older. Like they will pop up out of the shadows.
Where are you seeing this?
>>
>>71929054
>30+ femanon/nerd who has her shit together right?
I spoke a very anxious woman a few nights ago who I feel like would be very popular among +30 autists among this thread
>>
>>71929137
obvious bait is obvious.
I'll let you puzzle out your tells.
>>
>>71929152
>I spoke a very anxious woman a few nights ago who I feel like would be very popular among +30 autists among this thread
In an MMO or IRL or what?
>>
>>71928896
Thats the thing, I do have normie hobbies like hiking, camping and going to the beach, travel, working out, and normie friends, but its my attitude thats the nerdy thing. Like sure climb mountains with my uncle, but I know all the geological and geographical facts about wherever we are. I can never not be a nerd about learning things no matter what hobby it is. Everyone who knows me long enough eventually calls me some variation of a human encyclopedia and says I should go on jeopardy. It also does not help that I have absolutely no idea how to flirt and Im terrible at sensing all those nonverbal signals girls give out. I cannot into conversation that isnt on some level educational, or that doesnt relate to the real world at large, unless its about nerd shit like my EDH decks or something. I hate just talking about what bar everyone went to last weekend, I do not care.
>>
>>71929169
irl, she seemed quite lovely but also seemed to have a lot of baggage
>>
>>71929174
posts like this make me think if someone well off like this can't get laid or a relationship why should i even bother when i have nothing. man. do you just need to be rich, attractive, and charismatic to get laid period now or what.
>>
>>71929150
>>71929157
Your overreaction/problem is in thinking I said quality women when I said women.
>>
>>71928842
How much in savings do you have?
Maybe doing some like 2 week long city trips to get more confidence would help you a bit.
I personally couldn't wait to move out again as I had been living with my parents again after uni when I started working.
Now I had lunch with them every Saturday.

>>71928893
I'm 36 in April. *noot noot*

>>71929137
Hm.
Last two chicks who were interested in me were 10 and 6 years younger.
First one is my ex, second one ghosted me after she had a mental breakdown (not caused by me FYI).

>>71929192
No.
>>
>>71929174
I can somewhat relate in that I find it very hard to switch off. You'll find someone who shares your passions though so long you don't go bitter.
>>
>>71929187
>but also seemed to have a lot of baggage
What kind of baggage?
>>
>>71929192
Its worse than you think. Im 6 foot 6, have an astrophysics degree, been to 5 continents, about to graduate with my masters for developing a new method for extracting microplastics from sediment, and Ive sailed on Scripps research vessels multiple times as a scientific team leader as part of a large grant. Women do not care at all about these things it seems. Last summer I went to Hawaii with my brother and uncle, met this girl and started talking, I literally told her I couldnt do something a certain day because I was hiking to the top of Mauna Kea (I actually did this) and she still ghosted me the moment she flew back home. On paper I check all the boxes but I still have an awful track record
>>
>>71929242
>>71929192
I always wonder what kind of woman you're looking for with posts like these.
>>
>>71929233
Oh Im extremely bitter, not about my own situation or circumstances, but rather the state of global society as a whole. Humanity seems to be a writhing mass of petty conflicting interests with no grander goal in mind. The internet allows me to view all the injustice in the world and I cant help but care. I wish we could act united in purpose like the federation from Star Trek. I often wish scientists had the institutional power to unilaterally enact legal policy based off of the results of their research.
>>
>>71929242
either an intricate larp or you really like bragging. either way i don't know how i'm supposed to respond to that besides you're complaining about one missed opportunity when you're still in a perfect position to date any woman.
>>
>>71929277
i'm the loser. i'm looking for a woman my age with a pulse who isn't obese. that's it. seems like they're all married or shut ins though.
>>
>>71929284
>I wish we could act united in purpose like the federation from Star Trek
lol LOL
Have you seen what they've done to Star Trek?
I knew the actors in the TNG series did not see it anything more than a way to pay the bills.
>>
>>71929277
Someone whos physically fit, has worldly interests, is pleasant to be around, and who is not promiscuous. I have high standards for humanity and I believe we should have national fitness standards that are actually enforced. Sometimes I find myself thinking Im a bit of a fascist
>>
>>71929284
>I often wish scientists had the institutional power to unilaterally enact legal policy based off of the results of their research.
That idea is nice and I hope we have some kind of science-socialism like in ST one day.
But that can only happen if narcissistic and incredibly egoistic can not be in power anymore. That is probably never going to happen, unfortunately.
Corrupt, racist, misogynistic people will always find a way to perpetuate their agenda. Power corrupts.
>>
>>71929286
Not a larp, I just genuinely do not have any idea where to meet women, Ive stubbornly refused to engage with online dating because I find the idea of meeting someone for the first time under a dating context to be extremely off putting. I would rather get to know you in a non romantic context a bit first, because I would prefer to not to pursue anything at all without already having some idea that we would be a good match.
>>
>>71929291
>seems like they're all married
I found out that one femanon I talked to years back, got married.

>or shut ins though.
I wouldn't mind but I haven't seen any.
>>
>>71929358
okay i have nothing in common with you therefore i can give no advice.
>>
>>71929385
He really didn't ask for you specifically to give any advice.
>>
>>71929418
then he's just bragging about being wildly successfully. i don't understand what the point is. people like him have all the opportunity in the world to actually meet the women they want to so its kind of just demoralization fuel for us less fortunate.
>>
>>71929434
Then don't respond to his posts. You know what they are.
>>
>>71929434
You don't need to reply to everything.
Your opinion isn't really interesting.
>>
>>71923251
>Friend group
Never heard of him
>>
>>71929486
i never implied my opinion was interesting. i think i'm a low iq retard probably not worthy to even be in the same room as most of the people itt. i guess my mental retardation made me think i dare should reply to a godlike being i could never imagine talking to irl in my wildest dreams like the dirt poor pleb i am.
>>
>>71929434
I wouldnt say Im wildly successful, I still live with my parents because the city Im from is so expensive and Im stuck here until I graduate. Also the point of my posts is that while it may seem everything is good on paper, my personality is clearly not compatible with modern women and I dont know how to fix that and still be me.
>>
>>71929524
You just never stop being annoying and hateful.
I wish you had a trip so I could filter you.
>>
>>71929524
It's fake story. You correctly called them out which is why you got a replies railing on you. They're pushing back against you hard.
>>
>>71929358
>Not a larp, I just genuinely do not have any idea where to meet women, Ive stubbornly refused to engage with online dating because I find the idea of meeting someone for the first time under a dating context to be extremely off putting.
Your normal method doesn't seem to be working for you so why handicap yourself further
>>
>>71929546
using a trip/name would make it too convenient for my enemies to be able to dismiss my opinions which are unfiltered ramblings of a true fuckup loser.

>>71929545
i mean you yourself said you are wildly successful in many ways and extremely tall. it'll happen at some point. someone like you CAN be picky, most can't.
>>
>>71929174
Yeah that has also happened to me through out my life, but not so extreme. By spending time with my normie friends I understood to have normie conversations too.

People that have that mindset can't enjoy simple things. I remember in my first year at university that I used to skip some class when there was some very important football match and the really nerdy people used to talk shit about us and feel so superior saying that football is for retards and all of that. Yeah, football is for retards ok, so what? I like to watch it with my friends and have some fun. Those people are too arrogant and don't know how to enjoy simple things. With that mindset they are going to be very bitter.

I don't like people that feel superior to other people just because they like other things, because they are at university or read a lot of books. People that are intelligent and cultured should also be humble and not treat other people like inferior. That's how I am at least. You could be very cultured and interesting but if you are arrogant and feel superior to others I don't like you as a person, I prefer the guy that doesn't read so many books but that has a better personality and is not toxic like you.
>>
>>71929628
This is some quality crafted bait. Don't touch it.
>>
>>71929647
But it makes sense?
No one enjoys a smug cunt
>>
>>71929593
Those are your words, I just said things Ive done and you attributed the words wildly successful to them.
>>71929571
Because I think social media/online dating/hypergamy in general are serious issues in society that harm it, so I would be a hypocrite if I engaged in them. I always strive to have my beliefs and actions align as much as possible.
>>
>>71929663
>No one enjoys a smug cunt
Sure but there's a difference between being smug and just not being interested in normie talk.
>>
>>71929676
Ok but then you can't bitch about choosing hard mode. Be satisfied with the choices you made.
>>
>>71929571
>Your normal method doesn't seem to be working for you so why handicap yourself further
Have dating apps completely replaced what came before?
>>
>>71929774
For many people in large cities it has
>>
>>71929628
I never said I looked down on anyone, just that I have a very hard time connecting with most people
>>
>>71929788
Man that fucking sucks. Aren't you basically competing with everyone then?
>>
>>71929889
Do you realize all of history is a competition?
>>
>>71905536
Running out of time to do something with my life. I have a dream of being an indie dev that refuses to die even though I know it is a dead end. There's just too much competition and I would have to master too many skills to stand a chance. I'm going to have to make some hard decisions and choose one specific skill to try to master. It's too late to be a one-man band and be good at everything.
>>
>>71929919
There's a difference between local and city-wide competition.
>>
>>71929931
If you have a vision,.you can try working on it in your free time besides a normal job.
Can be exhausting, but you can go at your own pace.
>>
>>71929791
That part wasn't about you, just talking about that type of people.
>>
>>71929889
Everyone is competing with everyone everywhere, in all contexts. That's the essence of the modern world.
>>
>>71929952
>There's a difference between local and city-wide competition.
That's so innocent of you.
>>
>>71906310
I underwent the same underdeveloped twink to repulsive chud transformation as yandere dev. Currently in the process of becoming a revolting gymcel. My libido has shriveled away to nothing and I can now fully dedicate myself to Morgoth like the blasted cave troll that I am.
>>
>>71929628
Most people deserve to be looked down on. They are so culturally ingratiated that they do not have the ability to think critically about things and step back into an unbiased perspective. Nothing proves this to me more when I try to bring up to people how absolutely horrific circumcision is. Even STEM professors I work with have said shit like Ive never thought of it that way before, or its not the same, in relation to female circumcision. Actually, the fact that the practice exists anywhere on the planet at all is all the evidence I need to say that we live on an insane planet of people who do not deserve to make most of their own decisions.
>>
>>71930006
On the other hand, I became a repulsive chud and now I fuck twinks.
>>
>>71929987
>>71929919
I fucking hate it. I wish humanity to work together as one united front to achieve great things. We do not need to tear each other down. Even in my masters program my thesis advisor says things like how it will be great that Im publishing my thesis on the topic before anyone else. I do not care about that. I would freely share all of my research methods and results with anyone who asked me. I only care about working together. This is also a problem in dating, because I absolutely resent the fact that I will be in competition with other men for my girlfriend, no matter how long we are together. Whats the point of being in a relationship if you cant actually relax down into it.
>>
>world is going to shit around me
>seriously considering moving from my hometown to the middle of nowhere and just finding what happiness i can and live out the rest of my life there
>>
>>71930097
have you considered stepping away from huffing your own farts for one second.
>>
>>71906019
Doesn't fuck up your brain until you have a stroke
>>
>>71930002
>That's so innocent of you.
I don't know what you mean.

>>71929987
>That's the essence of the modern world.
Doesn't seem like a good essence. I mean, in that context if you have better options why would you settle?
>>
>>71930112
No. There is almost no single aspect of global society that I find completely satisfactory, and I think about things constantly
>>
>>71929931
Hey fucker. I got a concept artist job at 34. 36 now. Currently developing my own game, but I started working on my skills at 34 seriously. You got it. Keep at it, what else are you going to do? keep fighting until you don't have more fight in you. You are ALIVE.
>>
>>71924512
>How many of you go out regularly
The absolute state of this board
>>
>>71924656
So occasionally you get lucky with a trashy club whore? Lol. I'd rather just keep doing what I'm doing.
>>
>>71930139
Yeah but that is why it fucks up your arteries not because it fucks up your brain directly. That's what I meant.

Even Tucker says that NICOTINE FREEEEEES YOUR MIIIIIND

https://youtu.be/oNt1JYEh-Cg?t=688
>>
>>71924512
Playing the numbers game doesnt work if you are looking for specific things in women
>>
>>71930176
I can maybe simplify things by just focusing on how to make art and music. My coding is already passable. It's not like you have to optimize a basic 2d indie game to get it to run on modern machines. I will give it another year and if I make no significant progress, I will finally give up.
>>
>>71930097
I understand exactly what you're saying anon. I've felt the same way as well since I was young. I'm too beaten down to even elaborate on it now though. I'm sure many others like us are this way too. Ultimately there were a way for all the people like us to congregate and help each other it would be nice.
>>
I've been fantasizing recently about how easy it would be to follow some girl home and rape them. Could easily overpower them. I ended up booking a flight to thailand before I end up acting on it since I don't like the idea of being locked up because virginity is driving me mad. Crazy how prostitution is illegal
>>
>>71930479
if there were*
Fuck man I'm too tired to type things out without sounding like a retard.
>>
>>71930143
>I don't know what you mean.
Even in early high school kids are talking to many other kids outside of school, at sport, neighbours, at the mall etc. You're "local" group doesn't and never really existed for normal people as they have multiple friend groups and continue to meet and talk to new people.
>>
>>71930880
>You're "local" group doesn't and never really existed for normal people as they have multiple friend groups and continue to meet and talk to new people.
That's still within a region.
>>
Wha-what?! I thought I was the only loser on 4chan in their 30s!
>>
Where do you find escorts (non-street walkers)?
>>
>>71931599
Depending on your country there's websites.
>>
>>71931399
There aren't that many left.
>>
Do you think that we would have been less losers if we would have born in a world without internet or videogames?
>>
>>71907783
>>71909987
In that case I'm going to complain about these damn kids never going to bed. I've got twins turning 4 next month and I don't know where they store all this energy. Got their mom's looks but unfortunately my personality
>>
>>71931399
32 checking in

originally
>>
>Reached post limit
>>71931873
If I were born any earlier in history I'd likely wouldn't have survived childhood.
>>
>>71932369
Why wouldn't you had survived?
>>
New thread: >>71932648

Come on this ship is sinking.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.