[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Breeder.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>your type
>what are your favorite Breeder-related memories?
>what are Breeder's best qualities?
>is Breeder an INTP?
>do you hope Breeder finds happiness?

Don't know your type? Take a test here:
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

An introductory article:
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Bibliography of Jungian and MBTI derived typology
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Additional tests and resources:
https://pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT

A bunch of documents pertaining to Isabel Briggs-Myers life including letters and homeschool workbooks: https://ufdc.ufl.edu/collections/myersbriggs

Big5 OCEAN test
https://www.truity.com/test/big-five-personality-test
https://www.scienceofpeople.com/personality/

Previous Thread: >>71927592
>>
fuck every single one of you faggots.
>>
Is this the official legit bread or just a troll.
>>
>>71955233
Official legit thread.
>>
>>71954708
>your type
INFP

Any hope for a 25yo khhv schizoid/schizo/GAD/SAD/depressioncel?
>>
>>71954708
Kek at this thread
>>71954744
Agreed
>>
File: 1669700202608.png (474 KB, 998x1297)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
ITT: We all pretend to be Breeder
>>
>>71955277
Dubs so I will believe you

/mbti/ please help me I need relationship advice.

I only know very surface level mbti stuff but im an INFP-A and Im in a discord relationship with a gay femboy I met while playing a game. We hit it off after he said I had a sexy voice. We spent basically all of our time together this past week. I made him do an mbti test and he typed as ISFP-T.

He is really submissive when it comes to sexual things and likes being dominated. He is into rough stuff like being degraded, raped, choked and being bred.

He likes my soft voice so we have discord e-sex where I narrate various scenarios of me and him having sex where I pander to his kinks.
>>
>>71955407
Get out of here faggot
>>
File: gentlefrog.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Ive come to inform you that Ive just performed sexual intercourse
>>
>>71955407
So what do you need advice on? lol
>>
File: 1673419241704253.webm (2.88 MB, 720x1050)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>71955407
>cont.

We are basically both hikki neets. But I am worried about how my social skills are so trash from being a neet for so long because he will legit tease me and insult me and im too autistic to have any good comebacks or jokes to say.

He is actually bitchy alot of the times when we play games. It comes from me being incompetent at the games we play and so he gets annoyed and frustrated at me and I feel bad.

1.Were playing pokemon showdown. Ive never been on the site before and theres so muc clutter on the screen and I take a long time to find the invite to battle and he starts saying im so slow and retarded.

2. I mess up on the game were playing and he will get annoyed and bitchy saying im trash.

3. He likes to start saying im his bitch and we have these mini arguments where we insult each other but I dont talk fast enough or come up wit good enough comebacks so I look autistic.
>>
File: 1667837621858496.jpg (78 KB, 640x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>have serious talk with ESFP because i requested it, stress and inferior Fe problems
>she mentioned she lost someone dear, brush past it, get deep into personal stuff like that
>eye contact on point, make out lots, pick her up, throw on couch
>eat pussy for an hour
>leg clamps, clit big
>face is full of pussy
>she has to leave to pick up someone
>legs quivering on her way out
>she stumbles and mumbles "ohhhh, fuck you..."
>sll i can blurt out is "i don't remember what i did"
>get concerned i wasn't gentle enough on her clit

>true story
kek.
>>
>>71955450
>getting bullied by a submissive neurotic sensoid femboy
just drop it lol
>>
>>71955450
>cont again.

So now he keeps saying im so slow and retarded and I feel really incompetent. Sometimes I feel like such a simp where he treats me like he is so annoyed. Idk I wanna dom him so hard in our things not only sexually. But rn I feel really boring. I just want better chemistry and not act like a social retard.

At this point I feel like I need to dom up but im way too beta and he would do much better with an extrovert. He likes me because I was really nice to him and would always reassure him when he had self esteem issues. And i spend a shitload of time with him playing games.

Im not even really gay I just like femboys and i wanted to be in a deep relationship with intimacy which we do have. Ngl he is not even tranny tier he has a really nice bubble butt ans is like top 1% of femboys.
>>
>>71955486
I cant ive never had such a deep relationship so im not going down without a fight.
>>
i fucking hate coomers
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>71955498
how are you even infp "A" im T and bullied a bratty femboy into submission without issue
>>71955524
deep relationship lmao just wait until you find out hes a degenerate whore, well you already know the first part
>>
>>71955553
I have this insecruity where im lowkey slow af and I talk slowly but i somehow have a soft sexy voice that soothes people.

Idk I just cant think fast enough on my feet. Ive never been in a friend group where we just roast each other so I didnt learn it.
>>
>>71954708
ISTJ
>what are your favorite Breeder-related memories?
>what are Breeder's best qualities?
>is Breeder an INTP?
>do you hope Breeder finds happiness?
>>
File: 1673281824365539.jpg (51 KB, 734x716)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>71955553
He actually isnt he has had boyfriends before but he never let them tap. Tons of people hit on him and girls too but IK he is really loyal because we are oth IxFPs.

He is such a sub in bed but he only does this with me. He might be bratty but we spend so much time together we even sleep in vc. my fear is that oneday he just gets bored of me...
>>
File: Oswald-Mosley.png (712 KB, 1200x630)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>71934520
One type of friend I've really been wanting lately would be someone who could help me get my Ne story ideas down and focused into something more concrete. I'm just downright terrible at getting things down confidently. I've had one vague story in my head since high-school and it's gone through an uncountable amount of changes throughout the years. Settings, characters, themes, plottlines, aesthetics, genre, everything has been changed up in some way or fashion. I'm sick of it, to be frank
>>71935544
Read the 48 laws of power maybe. It's a great book, one which I need to read again
>>71935863
Cuddling. Lots and lots and lots of cuddling. It brings me life more than anything physical could
>>71938219
The feeling of powerlessness, or uncertainty in real life. I want power, not only to mold the world around me, but also to ground myself safely and firmly
>>71954437
ASMR stuff is strange. On the one hand, I have gotten good tingles from some particular stuff and love feminine voices; but on the other hand most of the stuff I come across is cringey, weird, or just downright bad. I remember once listening to one that seemed alright, but then the woman voicing it started to make these wacky ass popping sounds and got all up in the mic like she was nibbling and clicking in my ear. I don't get how the hell people can find that soothing at all. The stuff I've enjoyed most is just sleeping noises more or less, so I can further fantasize when I go to sleep at night. It's comfy, very much so, when done right. But I guess I'm very picky
>>
>>71955467
great post i cant tell if its actually breeder or not
>>
>>71955498
>>71955524
>>71955450
>>71955579
>>71955710
Just get the fuck out already you disgusting faggot
>>
File: meguswim.jpg (70 KB, 606x1162)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>71954708
Never seen Breeder in these threads before
>>
>>71955407
>>71955450
>>71955498
>>71955524
most fitting for a breeder themed thread
>>
>literally only gets horny when i talk about helping her teenager out and being a daddy to them
kekkk.
>>
File: 1667577708316828.jpg (49 KB, 547x528)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>71954708
INTP
fuck you. fuck you. i'm so cool and successful with women. i don't even care. i have sex.
>>
File: haha im so smug guys.png (221 KB, 493x488)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
guys im totally not interested in sex haha sex is such boring garbage anyways hahaha btw i seduced three ESFJ milfs today but i didnt have sex with them because its so boring lmao xd
arent i cool because i think sex is boring? plz say im cool haha :)
>>
>>71956595
dayum wtf breeder is a pretty based chad bull
>>
sad I see leftist raid on mbti is in full effect
>>
>>71956743
one could make a thread with no regularjerking in OP
>>
MBTI does better when it's allowed to cool off for a while imo. 24/7 thread is redundant and shit like this happens. There are rarely enough anons to carry the thread at these hours anyway.
>>
>>71956833
many dont want to browse the catalog and you can let it cool off like this too, when the carry anons come back they will just make good posts either way
>>
>>71956843
>carry anons
theres literally not a single one left
>>
>>71955427
>I was about to make one, that's unfortunate.
if you think so then just ram in whatever thread you can make when you feel like it
look at the average of thread ops in archives
impossible to get worse than average unless on purpose
>>
>>71957061
how does the general exist then
>>
>>71957107
many people have a hateboner for this place. it isn't even as regular-infested as it was last year
>>
This. It should exist because people have interesting things to say. but people collect here beacuse they have nothing interesting to say and want to read someone else. And then they hate it when it's not interesting.
>>
>your type?
>your favourite Epstein's death theory? (aside from him being an INFP)
>>
>>71957126
>it isn't even as regular-infested as it was last year
yet it somehow has more faggotry than last year
>>
>>71949230
>>71955524
rolmfao
>>
How do I find a manfriend with a nintendo switch and a copy of animal crossing new horizons so I can play on his Island?

>>71949951
They're just examples of decimals. Expressing things in dollars instead of cents was a lot less obvious when dollars were worth 30 times more. She specifies that "in business" people use dollars instead of cents.
>>
>>71954708
I'm an ISFP incel. Although I always fall for ESFJs
>>
>>71957757
Although? They're a good match!
>>
>>71957757
first and last letter flip is said to be a great match fool
>>
The baseline mainstream mess of the MBTI theory can be made helluva more useful for self-help (without much "schizo difficulty" filtering out lots of people) if someone pointed out that, to get out of your "stack" "loop"/"grip," you could make an "auxiliary loop" between second and fourth function in your type stack.
Basically, an emulation of the basic premises of the unhealthy "primary loop" of your type's first MBTI letter (introversion/extroversion) opposite to bring oscillatory balance for the directions of your libido, with enough support of the type that you are "naturally" comfortable providing with (such is the "auxiliary function") to prevent the unstable and radical fluctuations typically seen in the "inferior function grip."

>>71953709
>Your type
INTJ
>How many meals
0-3
>and snacks do you eat daily?
0-2
>>71957173
Something about his death being one of the pre-planned stages of exploitation of the snowballing economic recession that covertly started later that year or whatever.
>>71954437
I'm reading up on it
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0262668
https://asmruniversity.com/2018/12/23/asmr-research-fmri-brain-activity
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/brb3.2894
https://peerj.com/articles/851
and from what I read between the lines, ASMR effect is basically just an overload effect on the social/intimacy pathway group if brain regions of the pathway are too underused to be able process "positive social/intimal"-like stimuli without a mild "shock" (i.e. existence of the ability to process the effect seems to correlate with signs of deprivation of positive social and intimal interactions).

Personally the only ASMR content I like and can stomach are bee hive noises.
>>
>>71958094
I tried listening to some after the question and barely felt anything, also became more used to social interaction over the last year interesting
>>
god I fucking hate INTJs for th*nkers they sure are little emotional bitches you can easily tell the INTJ in the room because it's always that solemn looking faggot that thinks they know everything
>>
I love Breeder so much.
>>
I OFFERED BREEDER HETEROSEXUAL SEX BUT HE REFUSED

SO COOL

SO FUCKING COOL
>>
>>71959007
damn he's just like me
>>
>bro idrlabs is heckin based
>meanwhile idrlabs https://www.idrlabs.com/male-hierarchy/test.php
>>
File: Sigma.png (238 KB, 532x472)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>71959167
My name is Apollo Bateman
>>
>>71959167
>The authors of this free online Male Hierarchy quiz are certified in the use of various personality tests and have worked professionally with psychology and personality typology.
lmfao
>>
save us turbie
>>
File: megu15.gif (2.62 MB, 540x304)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>71958372
Salty sensoid strikes again. Speaking of which, whats with sensoids always getting triggered and saying LARP!!!! everytime one talks theoretically or hypothetically? It's as if they can't think outside the now or beyond their expectations. Some sensoid broke down after I explained a good process of going to Mumbai to buy 250kg of PC scrap to take home to Australia and process into gold
>>71959167
I didn't expect these results
>https://files.catbox.moe/28h311.PNG
>>
>>71959725
>>https://files.catbox.moe/28h311.PNG
looks faked
>>
did we even have unironic ESFP anons
>>
>>71955825
>The stuff I've enjoyed most is just sleeping noises more or less,
what noises? like snoozing?
>>
>>71955524
why artists worry about competing with ai when artists can draw hands for shit lmfao
>>
>>71960114
can't draw

unless it's blobs with ugly fingers kek
>>
>>71957510
whats up with the manifesting people meme lately
>>
File: megumin.png (1.48 MB, 1102x927)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>71960068
I'm not gonna spend time on photoshop faking an image retard
>>71960074
"ENTJ" left because he got trolled hard
>>
>>71959167
This made me think, how likely is it that you'd actually do any damage to anybody by stealing a million dollars? Like who, that has a million dollars, only has one to spare? A far as I can tell once someone reaches a threshold of like 600,000 dollars they suddenly jump to become unfathomably wealthy and money stops mattering for them. Like in what situation would stealing a million dollars even be bad?

>>71960133
Manifesting people meme? Like willing things into people into existence?
>>
File: 1674610219671584s.jpg (2 KB, 96x124)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>71955398
am i doing this right
kek.
>>
>>71960211
hey breeder whats up my man long time no see
>>
>>71954708
>tfw ENTP
>tfw got new job working with a database
>tfw already have the urge to quit
Not even getting paid that much, but I am strapped for cash. Such is life.
>>
>>71960109
Basically, yea. It's not like heavy snoring in your ears or something. Just yawns, low breathing, and other noises
>>
>want to masturbate
>stinky neet older brother's cat perpetually sleeping on my lap
Suffering
>>
>>71960336
Move it you fatass. I could give you a million dollars and you'd fucking bitch that you have nowhere to put it. See the glass half full for once in your life
>>
CENTAUR FINALLY GOT SOME PUSSY

PIGS ARE FLYING
>>
>>71960389
Then she just cries outside my door which is terrible for my mood and makes me feel selfish
>>
>>71960406
It's my brother's...
>>
scored bropussy
>>
I never asked for it, it's forced upon me
>>
I just want to masturbate, but due to decisions my brother made nearly a decade ago, I am strapped to his pussy.
>>
>>71960336
pussykipped Centaur
>>
Also I've had a crick in my neck for the last three days so I've had my head at an angle.

It hurts but I'm too embarassed to tell mummy
>>
explains why all what can be heard itt is only the noise of crick-ets
>>
>>71960711
shut up and don't post here ever again
>>
And birds came flying at the speed of sound, to show you how it all began.

How do I find a beautiful manfriend to massage my neck muscles back into shape though? I'm feeling pretty vulnerable at the moment. Also boomer's pretty much given me a green light and a blank cheque to use his office as much as I want so now I need an excuse to not be there at all times which is stressing me out
>>
File: 1674493574679805.png (2.82 MB, 1536x1536)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>71957460
No one gave me any advice :(
>>
>>71960981
everyone got either too jealous or busy fapping
>>
>>71960208
Yeah Like I spent two weeks speaking in an indian accent and then woke up with an indian girl in my bed
>>
>>71955450
>>71955498
>>71955407
>I'm not even really gay
You're a flaming homosexual.
Also he is a brat so treat him like one, join a brat tamers discord and ask them for advice. Personally I would just get another person and ignore him.
>>
>>71961304
That's weird, I personally really like having a person in my bed, it's so comfortable to hold them, and even more so to be held.
>>
File: 1671210809078993.webm (1.02 MB, 638x690)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>71961257
Thanks Ill go on disboard and look for gay sub discords to join. And ill ask them

Thing is if Im not verbally strong I think this would happen with alot of people anyway.
>>
niggas complaining about invisible problems
>>
File: 1615576694253.png (691 KB, 845x821)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
How the fuck am I even supposed to talk to emotional people?

Back when I talked to some ENFP who said she had like some type of "mini panic attack" after having a big reaction over something very small an insignificant (which in her head she claimed seemed a bigger problem than it was) I literally just said something along the lines of "Not much to do about it now, it happened, go get some rest or do something else and by tomorrow, or at least a few days from now on you'll feel better and likely forget about the whole thing even happening", and I'm saying that out of pure experience since I noticed that's the way it worked for me and some other people I talked to in the past but the reactions I get from telling this to people is them acting super hurt or offended because I apparently "dismissed their feelings".

Like, holy fucking shit what else do you want me to do or say? I validated your experience by saying that yeah it sucks that happened but you'll just have to keep going forward and not let it get to you, and that's somehow bad. I don't understand.
>>
>>71961401
You're not looking for gay sub discords you fucking faggot, you're looking for Brat Taming discords. discords full of doms you fool
>>
>>71961408
Hey nice rhyme haha
>>
I like Hecate spam because it makes me feel better about being a user with a name
>>
>>71961417
For starters, what do you want to communicate with emotional people for?
>>
>>71961483
SEX duh
>>
File: 1663856163625.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1262)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
fellow breeder fans, report in.
>>
lol you guys are right this isn't even a place anymore
>>
>>71961533
>lol you guys are right this isn't even a place anymore
good
>>
>>71961493
>SEX duh
Really? That's all?
>>
>>71960201
>"ENTJ" left
then who was turbie enjoyer
>>
>>71961681
some yet fucking another obnoxious INTJ
>>
>>71961691
Maybe I'm mistyped and actually ESTP
>>
>>71961698
>actually ESTP
based if true
>>
>>71961801
>>71961866
>>71961839
oh ffs when will he fucking stop
>>
>>71960981
nobody here can give relationship advice. also we hate faggots.

would you believe, this message was not original?
>>
>nobody here can give relationship advice
except breeder
his body denied count is in hundreds
>>
>>71954708
>>your type
EMFK

>>what are your favorite Breeder-related memories?
Posting that tiny pepe, if that is him.

>>what are Breeder's best qualities?
Posting pepes.

>>do you hope Breeder finds happiness?
I'm indifferent, but generally the more people find happiness in life, the better.

>>71955450
>>71955450
That's not a cat, that's a teddybear.

>It comes from me being incompetent at the games we play and so he gets annoyed and frustrated at me and I feel bad.
Tell him that.
Tell him how it makes you feel when he acts that way and why you think he acts that way.

Just so you know, MBTI has nothing really to do with relationship advice. Every person is an individual case.

>>71961257
>You're a flaming homosexual.
>Also he is a brat
I also agree with this.
I'm a service top and it sounds like you might be one too. But I can't give you gay-side advice on it.

>>71961418
lmao

>>71955498
>I wanna dom him so hard in our things not only sexually.
Not everybody is made out to (or even wants to) have the same dynamice in the bedroom as outside. I knew somebody who was incredibly subservient in the bedroom, you could basically make her pass out and she'd want you to be as dominant as possible. But at the same time, she could not deal with any kind of controlling in the actual relationship.
Some are exactly the other way around, some want it reversed. It's all an individual thing.

>Ive never been in a friend group where we just roast each other so I didnt learn it.
I don't think you can really learn that, your brain has to be wired that way to be witty and being able to come up with fast replies.

>>71961417
>Like, holy fucking shit what else do you want me to do or say?
It's clear you weren't interested in finding the actual reason or to find some kind of permanent, better solution. In your case, you probably didn't think of this though.
>>
File: anime blush red cheeks.gif (505 KB, 540x303)
505 KB
505 KB GIF
>>71961916
>EMFK
Mean ENFJ...
>>
what is based chad hecate's MBTI and enneagram type?
>>
>>71962067
mmm yea i can see the fe grippin heh
>>
lol hecates a better poster than s*phie
>>
He's so great, I can't wait for him to be forcefully removed. :)
>>
i am spartacus!
>>
I've noticed people don't use in-built functions on this board, let's change that.
>>
i have the means to continue his legacy either way
try me
>>
yaas babe

slayyyyyyy
>>
must be INTJfemboi lurking
>>
Why is this thread so fucking cancer
>>
Because people here don't know how to use in-built functions to keep their threads clean.
>>
>>71954708
As an enfp I really don't like this op
>>
I miss Lich's schizoposts.
>>
is the fagtard done
>>
sluttiest regulars

>very: enfj-senpai, breeder
>kinda: sophie, mosley, centaur
>not slutty: turbie, homuanon
>>
>>71962264
I R-BUTTONED SO HARD

AND SCROLLED SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
ENFJ-senpai is a cute bimbo
>>
got 'em jannies by the ballsies HEH
>>
File: 1673758473539362.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1166)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>71961926
Ty ENFJ mbti anon. Thats some really good relationship advice.

I asked him and he said he was only a sub in bed.

I read up on INFP x ISFP info and it said ISFPs are really competitive and detail orientated while im not.

He has 0 patience so he comes off as bitchy and Im affected by others moods alot.

How to deal with this?
>>
File: 1665228784370.png (474 KB, 1200x1200)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>INFP
>ISFP
>ENFJ
>ESFJ
These are the undisputed kindest types of all of them.
Feeling Doms are the gentlest and kindest.
These are just objective facts.
>>
>>71963134
How kind are INFJs?
>>
>>71962503
basically accurate
>>
>>71963134
You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>71963186
Are there some you disagree with?
>>
>>71963166
They're usually kind but not as naturally or effortlessly kind as a feeling dominant would be.
That's why there's the stereotype of INFJ's seeming arrogant and fake.
>>
>>71963244
This. Turbie is very arrogant
>>
>>71963134
Only Fi doms are truly kind, Fe-gets are just faking it to make you lower your guard and strike and you least expect it, they are snakes
>>
File: 1650692798871.jpg (91 KB, 640x738)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
INFP's are surpisingly gender balanced with them being like 60% women and 40% men.
Also it sucks that there's barely any Male INFP fanart out there.
>>
>>71963313
Again that's only INFJ's and ISFJ's.
ENFJ and ESFJ's Fe is literally who they are fundamentally. It's like they need to be loved by others so they are very unlikely to backstab.
Feeling being your dominant function really increases the intensity.
>>
List of the top 10 kindest regulars

1. Mosley
2. Homuanon
3. Turbie
4. ENFJ-senpai
5. Sophie
6. Prince
7. Centaur
8. Chuck
9. INFJ-A
10. India Tango November
>>
>>71963313
Yeah that's not a fair perspective of Fe. It's really only Fe-aux and Fe-tert that are manipulative snakes, Fe doms are probably some of the most genuine people I've met
>>
>>71963339
It's that time again!
INFJ and ISFJ are introverts, they are not Fe types. Fe is not a function. Let's take a quick look at the IxFJ's letters.
I, introverted
F, feeler
Not Fe.
>>
>>71963556
Sir, this is an MBTI thread, not a whatever tangentially related system you're referencing thread
>>
Myers Briggs Teacher Indicator
Myers Briggs' teacher is Jung, technically
Checkmate
>>
>>71963339
>>71963366
Keep telling yourself that, Fe is the snake function, it revels in the fakeness and lies
>>
The more I think about it the more I think my ideal type might really be ENTJ or ENFJ (as an INFP)
They are kinda the people I'm most drawn to and I like that they have an extraverted focus while also being confident and kind of like stoic
>>
File: 1669662883888.jpg (71 KB, 622x473)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>71963134
>Fi
>kind
Walk over one of their landmines and see how "kind" they are, lmao. Self-righteous pricks.
>>
File: 1667803823023.png (68 KB, 401x401)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>71963840
Stick to ENFJ.
For some reasons a lot INFP's seem to romanticize ENTJ's even though it'd basically be them becoming the slave of a taskmaster.
Honestly all Feelers are better off with other Feelers in the long run and same with Thinkers.
>>
>>71964065
>For some reasons a lot INFP's seem to romanticize ENTJ's even though it'd basically be them becoming the slave of a taskmaster.
they're weak-willed and seek people who will do all the tasking for them
they don't realize putting structure into their lives is within their reach, they just have to train it like a muscle
>>
Your type
When did you realize percussion is the best musical family?
>>
Your type
Why don't you stop jerking off?
>>
>>71963773
I am referencing Carl Jung's system, the system on which Myer's based her terrible system that was picked up by the popular media and bastardized by sites like 16p.
>>
I'm confused that INFJ-A is suddenly saying there's no such thing as Fi and Fe.
>>
>>71963339
>It's like they need to be loved by others
uhh isn't that the problem? that's why they fake being kind and hide the less savory parts of themselves until they are pushed too far and forced to reveal them, catching people off guard
>>
>>71964585
I didn't say that, I said Fe and Fi are not functions.
Feeling is a function
Extroversion is an attitude
>>
>>71964726
Forgot to add:
When you combine an attitude with a function, you get a type. Fe is ENFP, ESFP, ESFJ and ENFJ.
>>
>>71964726
But last year you talked about Fe and Fi and treated them as functions. Did you read more Jung and change your mind?
>>
>>71964812
I didn't treat them as functions, and I've said for quite a long time that they're not functions.
There are only four functions, thinking, feeling, intuition and sensation
>>
>>71962264
I've been browsing this website for over a decade and I still can't spoiler.
>>
>>71963339
>they need to be loved by others
>they are very unlikely to backstab.
These are not mutually exclusive - the opposite even. Snakes who can only hurt people when they arent looking
>>
>>71964487
Nothing of what you say rebukes anything i said
>>
pumpkin is a faggot
>>
https://strawpoll.com/polls/bVg8oR0lznY
>>
File: Fmcr-W9aAAABDiB.jpg (59 KB, 680x550)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I wish these were typology generals instead of mbti generals...
I'd like to discuss:
>the various cognitive functions models, like original jung, beebe or socionics
>enneagram
>psychosophy

It'd be great if it went as far as just being a thread about various psychological or psychology related theories, like the rest of jung's mystical bullshit, the stream of consciousness games of the surrealists, dream analysis, that whole thing in inside out with the core emotions and core memories, and the ways in which parenting and teenage socialization impacts a person, that'd be fun I think. I strongly believe that art is a way of exploring the mind, too. I wish all people in the world created art regardless of any training or technical ability whatsoever, if only to communicate what words can't say.

I like this song, listen to it.
https://youtu.be/jvLCtLLxP6g
>>
>>71965143
No one is stopping you to be honest. All the diehard Jung retards are probably tired by now from 3ish years of screeching about the sanctity of m(uh)bti

what enneagram are you
>>
>>71965143
it's been tried. anons resist change.
>>
>>71965196
I'm honestly somewhat unsure. I know for sure that I'm an enneagram 4. Well not really, I also suspect that I could be an enneagram 6. In both cases I wouldn't know my instinctual variants. I don't know if the rather passive behavior that I have most of the time is due to some sort of trauma or unconscious coping mechanism or if it's my genuine personality. It's weird being unsure of your identity, feels like all you do is dubious. It reminds me of a dream. I'm trying to cross the bridge that connects to fiona's castle in shrek, and my legs start getting really shaky and weak, and the bridge is weak and unreliable already, so every step is terror.
>>71965223
I remember trying to make "typolgy generals" a few years ago, but it didn't take off, so I think that I can confirm. Well, I kind of made that post just now for no reason, I feel like I just really wanted to make that post.
>>
>>71965069
I directly addressed your grievance, I am sorry that you are too stupid to realize that.
>>
>>71965267
I didn't ask what system you're referencing, i'm sorry you're too stupid to read and understand one simple line of text
>>
>>71965143
idk maybe, trying to force any sort of quality from the internet is always a bad move tho, sometimes you just have to accept that the good times are over
>>
>>71965309
I never said you asked me anything. Sorry that you're a stupid ESL and can't understand basic English conversation.
>>
guys why are posts organized by their reply chain all of a sudden, this is really fucking annoying and reddit
>>
Your type
How well can you dumb down your thoughts to teach someone less knowledgeable about something you know (e.g. teaching a child music theory)?
>>
>>71965484
Turn off quote threading, you dummy.
>>
>>71965506
INFP
Not really well, but the more I know someone the more confident I feel about giving them information and the more inspired I feel about them understanding me. Most people though I don't bother because they're just going to forget me in a few minutes anyway
>>
>>71965481
You implied that when you said your post, which does nothing but explain what system you're referencing, adresses my "grievance"
This is getting tedious, how about you go back jerking off to Jung and avoid dragging this on for the rest of the thread?
>>
>>71965506
INTJ
I would say quite well. My personal philosophy is that there is no complex topic just as there is no esoteric logic. Things can become dry the further they move from the common experience, but nothing is any more complex than the next.
>>
>>71965510
how do i do that where, is this a new feature how did it infect my computer?
>>
>>71965558
I didn't imply anything, that's just your dumb ESL brain not knowing how to speak or read English.

You are the one who implied that I was talking about a system that is unrelated to MBTI, which I corrected. Not only is the system I am referencing related to MBTI, it is literally the father to MBTI.
Check your lack of knowledge on language and MBTI, please.
>>
>>71965641
>You are the one who implied that I was talking about a system that is unrelated to MBTI,
I very much explicitly said >>71963773
>tangentially related
Remind me again who's the one with the retard brain who can't read basic english?
>>
>>71963938
They are kind if you are kind to them. Fe is kind or avoidant.
>>
>>71965884
Do you seriously not understand what the word "tangentially" means? It implies that is is unrelated or at the very least, only related in a very, very minor way. Which is incorrect, as I stated in my first reply. Jung is not "tangentially related" to MBTI he, and his system are the father to MBTI. As I stated previously, and the fact that I have to spell things out this clearly for you just goes to show how blatantly ignorant you are.
You seriously need to brush up on your English skills.
>>
>tangentially related means unrelated instead of related via a tangential connection.
Not that anon but you are wrong and hiding behind semantic fuckery is not working.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 135x197)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>71961417
I think they want you to like hear them out on it all while you continually agree that it sucks and say that you wish things could get better. They probably think it's insensitive for you to end it off on one sentence because they haven't told you enough yet. They probably see it as you ending it before they say anything because you don't want to hear about it
Or maybe they're just fucking stupid idk
>>
>>71961417
mbti isnt applicable to women
>>
>>71966238
>It implies that is is unrelated
Lol no it doesn't, you need to brush up your debating without misreading or deliberately twisting your opponent's words skills
Anyway, i'd rather not drag on this fit of autism simply because you take issue with one adjective that doesn't impact the overall meaning of my post, so if you want you can replace it with "related" or even "closely related", my original point remains unaltered
>>
File: file.png (851 KB, 918x712)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>71963134
I sure am kind for wanting a second holocaust
>>
>>71966384
>ESLtard number two comes out of the woodwork and also doesn't know how to read English sentences and also doesn't know what the word "imply" means
Please, tell me more about how you struggle to understand basic English sentences, while I laugh at your overt ignorance.
>>
>>71961417
I don't think it's a matter of emotional vs rational people or anything like that, it's just that communication is pretty difficult regardless of these things. It's very easy to accidentally hurt someone or unknowingly touch a sensitive spot or berserk button, and there's often not even a hint.
>>
>>71965484
Press shift + t
>>
File: unrelated.png (41 KB, 756x446)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>71966530
Here you go, ESL, since I apparently have to teach you retards English before you can even learn the basics of MBTI. Look at the big blue letters inside the red box, IRRELEVANT.

Wow, I wonder what synonyms there are for irrelevant, I wonder if, wait, it is!
>irrelative
I wonder what irrelative, means?!

irrelative
adjective
Synonyms of irrelative
: not relative:
a
: not related
>: not related

Shut the fuck up, ESL.
>>
Love Turbie
Stop being mean to her
>>
>>71966564
god damn thank you
>>
>>71966661
>Possible meaning of a synonym of a word you found in the definition in question
Sounds like a very tangential find to me :)
>>
File: 1373751766217.jpg (18 KB, 350x387)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>71966757
Looks like you've really backed yourself into a corner, it would be a shame if someone were to take advantage of you in this weak, defenseless position.
Another win for me. Come back when you've leveled up a bit more, this gym badge is out of your league.
>>
>>71966824
>Looks like you've really backed yourself into a corner
Yes i'm totally the one who's desperately grasping at straws right now
>>
File: 1493827945769.jpg (508 KB, 931x1000)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>71966844
Yes, you literally are. Sorry, not everyone can be a winner.
>*pat pat*
>>
>>71966530
dont bother, the retard doesn't understand words or the theory and only ever manages to confuse others and himself. there's nothing wrong with saying that someone is "using Fe" as shorthand for "using feeling in the extroverted attitude," and nothing is gained by nitpicking people about words like this. unless you're someone that loves pointless malding internet arguments of course.
>>
>INFJ-A's rapist era
>>
cmon guys keep arguing, only 300 posts left until this dump thread can be archived
>>
infj-a...
help me :(
>>
jesus christ we have a long way to go
>>
File: 1373760490909.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>71966887
>He doesn't even know
:^)
>>71966887
What do you need, anon?
>>
what doesn't he know?
that is extremely sinister
>>
>>71966956
It was meant for 875, it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>71966945
my mom wants to reconnect with me, but i'm not sure if i forgive her for raping me a few times when i was a kid. how do i forgive her and let go of the past?
>>
>>71966999
Idk what you should do but I personally think that rape is one of those things that are fine to never ever forgive, and if you end up not wanting to reconnect no one will judge you, and if someone does then that's another person you should distance yourself from.
Now, if for some reason you want to reconnect, then I don't know what to say to you, just make sure it's truly a genuine wish or necessary part of your process rather than some stockholm syndrome fuckery or some other weird psychological thing.
>>
I wonder why sex is such a big deal for everyone
No offense I just genuinely don't understand
>>
>>71957958
I've heard this before and I don't get the theory behind it but yeah as an ISTJ I find ESTPs pretty attractive.
>>
>>71967090
probably because humanity wouldnt exist without it
>>71965104
no pumpie bullying
>>
>>71967090
I'd say it's more of a sociocultural thing, you're made to feel like a loser if you don't "get" (emphasis in that word, sex is a thing to attain no different from wealth or other things like that, of which their lack is often seen as a moral failure).
There's also this whole thing with movies and books depicting sex as the ultimate form of love, vulnerability and romance. It makes people feel like a lack of sex makes them alien to intimacy and closeness.
And -again-, the fact that sex is often used as a means with which you can create winner vs loser dichotomies (chad vs virgin comes to mind) I'd say there's more memes at play (and I mean "memes" in the original meaning of the word as well as the "internet memes" one). Well that's all I can think of. There's also lots of people that see physical pleasure as a big deal, and honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with those folks. I personally really like eating candy.
>>
>>71967169
>>71967090
Oh, I thought of one more thing. Sex creates life, and this is I think related to Ernest Becker's "inmortality project" concept. Lots of people see the act of having children as extremely important because it functions as an "inmortality project", a way in which death is defied or "defeated". "I may die, but my bloodline will stay". I think that's a big reason why so many ageing parents start panicking when their kids don't give them grandkids, it's a sign that their inmortality project is not working, meaning that death has won, thus inducing great restlessness and angst.
>>
>>71966999
I'm going to assume you're being serious, and there are a few points within your post that could illuminate the path you want to take. With subjects such as this, you're mostly dealing with your unconscious mind and its desires/repulsions.
>my mom wants to reconnect with me, but
I'll reword this:
"My mom wants to reconnect with me, but I don't want to, because I cannot/do not want to forgive her."
Important thing to remember, you don't owe anyone forgiveness and you're not obligated to allow her back into your life.
>how do i forgive her
Let me answer your question with a question:
Why do you think you want to forgive her?
Everything in your post screams at me that you don't want to allow her back in your life and that you don't want to forgive her. So don't.
If you truly wanted to forgive her, you would. But you can't, so you don't want to.
Do you want to force yourself to forgive her?
>>
File: thetruth.png (237 KB, 831x214)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>your type
>do you agree with pic related?
>are you a theoretical person or down to earth?
>>
Woke up and went to GP. I'm healthy besides low Vitamin D. Had to slap a chicken with my slipper for fighting another one
>>71961417
I guess if you are psychologically manipulative like me you can try train her
>>71963134
Lol no. Only INFP's but even then its a gamble they might be emotionally manipulative
>>71966999
If I were you I wouldn't even forgive her for that. I'd wish her death
>>71967090
Because it connects you emotionally to the person you love. Also the fact I must spread my superior genetics and I'd like to have kids
>>71967425
>your type
INTJ
Of course lmfao. Normies just break down if I talk theory or hypothetical situations, even worse when they just say "UR LARPING" when they don't even know what that means
I've always been theoretical as a kid and imaginative, always focusing on the future. Stupid sensoid subhumans can't think like that
>>
>>71967425
>muh conditional hypotheticals
above 90 IQ people really piss me off sometimes
>>
>>71967425
I have a hard time believing that. Maybe once you reach under 80, but I know people with IQs in the 80s and they aren't *that* dull. Maybe they have some trouble with hypotheticals but I think that example is probably exaggerated
>>
>>71967425
Isn't that like sensors in general?
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 374x432)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>71967425
>>your type
Isfp
>>do you agree with pic related?
Not really. While I have seen people who act that retarded I don't really think under 90 is enough
>>are you a theoretical person or down to earth?
I think I am down to earth
>>
File: Fl7XriiWYAAHILE.jpg (92 KB, 950x1025)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>71958094
>to get out of your "stack" "loop"/"grip," you could make an "auxiliary loop" between second and fourth function in your type stack
That's an interesting idea. Have you had success with that?

When I have to fill leadership roles I lean heavily on Te, but my Se is still inferior. So I am competent at organizing and planning but I still miss obvious sensory details, or I will ignore my body and go days without eating due to the stress. I feel with jobs like military general or construction supervisor, I could handle the thinking but all of the sensory information would be completely overwhelming.
>>71961417
People venting about their emotions often don't want to receive advice, they would rather you listen and help them understand their feelings. So you could try saying something like "why do you think that made you upset?" and talk them through it. But maybe don't make it so obvious that you sound like you are playing therapist, as they may not like that either. After this you can give your advice and it won't sound as though you're being dismissive.
>>
>>71967758
Oh look, it's the INFJ larping as an INTJ
>>
File: FMhrlOfacAMMUyk.jpg (542 KB, 3024x2895)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>71967425
ISFP
I don't agree because I understand even though I have less than 80 IQ
a bit of both I guess
>sensors don't understand hypothetics and theoritical stuff!!
if you unironically think that you have negative IQ, sensors understand those very well, it's just that most are not interested in them and would rather work with what's available right in front of them
I could also write a fanfic about all the shit I would do if I were rich but what's the point
>>
>>71967837
You have less than 80 IQ?
>>
>>71967169
I agree, it's everywhere and hard to get away from
>>71967158
This makes sense but it's not like people are horny to start families, it's like an end in itself
>>71967506
How does it "connect" you though? What does that mean?
>>
>>71967169
Good post nanodesu.
>>
File: megu13.jpg (463 KB, 750x1000)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>71967869
>How does it "connect" you though?
Via a chemical reaction occuring hormornally in the brain creating a new pathway neurologically if you get what I mean. Its like learning a language, your brain makes connections together
>>
File: 1601663347445.png (117 KB, 254x275)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>71967848
I suck at recognizing the black and white box patterns on tests and I got like 85 at that one test people used to post here
>>
>>71967895
those tests are memes, iq is more than block puzzles
>>
>>71967902
what is it then? every IQ test I have seen, even "official" ones, are all DUDE PATTERNS LMAO
I hate puzzles anyway
>>
File: 1386859562352.gif (2.95 MB, 388x218)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>71967090
What exactly do you mean by "big deal"?
If you're referring to the social aspect of it, it's because sex is a sign of status. As a societal concept, sex is no different than money.
>>71967425
>your type
INFJ-A
Yes, and it reminds me a lot of some people from this very thread.
Theoretically down to earth.
>>
>>71967978
>Yes, and it reminds me a lot of some people from this very thread.
stop insulting breeder in his own thread
>>
>>71968009
Stop telling me who I can and can't insult in my own post.
>>
ESTP HERE TO FUCK YOUR BITCH
>>
>>71967923
Me too. IQtards waste their time jerking off about how well they can hallucinate lines when they could be curing cancer.
>>
>>71963343
sophies a prick and does not belong on the list, also take off centaur and infj-a
otherwise not bad
>>
As someone who's actually sat an IQ test, the shape puzzles are the more believable part. About 40% of the time was spent being a thesaurus.

The idea is though that if you're good at one thing then you're probably good at other things too, which is what it's testing for, being good at repeatable tasks. Like counting to 10 doesn't prove that you can tie your shoelaces, but there's a correlation there.

>>71961221
Well they do say like attracts like

>>71963343
How do I become more kind?
>>
>>71968320
>How do I become more kind?
get a wf
>>
>>71968447
You are backwards on that
>>
>>71968451
Get more kind to find wf? That sounds awfully transactional
>>
>>71968516
Relationships and kindness are transactional.
>>
>>71968451
why not both? its a vicious cycle, the more isolated you become, the less kindness you have left to spare, and the less drawn people are to you. if you spend more time with people you are generally going to become more kind, which will draw more people in
>>
>>71967869
>but it's not like people are horny to start families, it's like an end in itself
It is naturally. Contraception and antinatalism are largely recent/modern phenomenons, manifestations of an unnatural lifestyle and mental illness
>>71967169
Availability of sex as a hierarchical symbol of status runs way deeper than any man made modern ones like wealth
>moral failure
I dont think morals play a part in that phenomenon at all, morals is a made up concept anyways
>the ultimate form of love, vulnerability and romance
Thats attraction, which sex is a part of
>There's also lots of people that see physical pleasure as a big deal
Pleasure is the meaning of life and the end the ultimate motivation for all pursuit of goals
>>71967425
Cant comment on the specific scenario but IQ is the most accurate proxy for general intelligence and of course plays a huge factor
>>71967923
pattern recognition essentially is intelligence while memory is conciousness
>>
>>71968533
Both, yes. But one comes before the other. If you've ever heard the phrase "don't put the carriage before the horse",
It's very applicable.
>>
>>71968559
either one can come from the other, though? logically speaking anyway. wisdomfully speaking youre right
>>
>>71968535
How is unnatural lifestyle any less of a made up concept than morality?
>>
>>71968526
I disagree, but either way, how do I become kinder regardless of the motivation. Since that was the original question.
>>
>>71968613
Give up now and embrace yourself
>>
>>71968584
Either can arise from the other, yes. I'm not saying it's not possible to do one way. I'm saying that specific way is the least effective, and has the highest probability of catastrophic failure, which would have the opposite intended result.
>>71968613
What do you mean "regardless of the motivation"? The motivation is the key to this whole equation.
>>
>>71968635
So I should stay exactly as I am and if people don't think I'm being nice enough it's their fault.

>>71968640
The motivation is to be kinder.
>>
>>71968651
Yes. The winners were born that way
>>
centaur... youre already one of the kindest here. do not doubt yourself, my child.
>>
thanks daddy
>>
>>71968640
ic, that makes sense

>>71968662
this
>>
all regs are narcs
>>
>>71968651
The motivation cannot be "to be kinder", that is the end result. That will end up in you never making progress.
>>71968704
Everyone is a narc. Everyone.
>>
>>71968707
ur mum's a narc
>>
all anons are narcs
>>
File: 1394427567183.jpg (56 KB, 431x538)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>71968717
Yes, she literally is, and as such I am basically an expert in narcs.
>>
(You) love this narcissus cock and balls
>>
>>71968707
What's the difference between a motivation and an end result?
>>
need me some Te e-head
e-step on my balls
>>
>your type
>relationship with porn
>>
I still need an irl neck massage desu
>>
>>71968768
One is internal and the other is external.
But, you want your motivation to be placed either before or after the end result. So if your goal is "be kinder", motivation that is before would be something like "I want to learn how to be kinder", which is a focus on the process of how. Then motivation that is after would be using the end result of "being kinder" as a tool to attain something. Like "get a gf".
These are just examples.

Motivation is what propels you towards the end goal, it's like a rocket. The rocket should be attached to you, because you are moving to the goal. If you attach it to the end goal, how will that move you? It won't. Unless you've got some sort of mental machine that acts as a "fishing pole" that will reel you in with the force generated from the motivation. I don't think that's the case though.
>>71968789
>your type
INFJ-A
>relationship with porn
This always seems to surprise people, but I don't use porn.
>>
>>71968920
yeah you just look in the mirror and masturbate to yourself, you fucking narc
>>
>>71968931
I don't get why people need to jerk off to anything. Isn't jerking off not good enough?
>>
insert angry opinion here
>>
Insert supportive but confrontational opinion here
>>
>>71968590
Thats the great dilemma with the concept of natural isnt it..
I am not going to pretend like I have a bulletproof definition of it
Humans are a strange species in that regard, the only one even capable of conceptualizing and manifesting an unnatural lifestyle through our higher capability of consciousness
Maybe we drifted off when agriculture and therefore essentially society began?
Animals just listen to their instincts, they do what they "feel" like doing, if something they do makes them feel bad they stop doing it, but we have willpower and can overcome primal desires, like the concept of working out for one example, no animal just works out and exerts themselves physically just to achieve a better physique, they just do when they have to, so for gathering food or just plain surviving to put it simply
>>
Your type?
If one is to teach all of the sub-90 IQ scorers only around getting a higher IQ result and nothing more, do you think it would fix all of the mentioned deficits >>71967425 ( https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/326096257/#326113029 ) for them in a statistically significant way?
Why yes/not?
What conclusions are there to possibly make?
>>
>your type
>do you think that 'there are either theoretical persons or down to earth persons' is an obsolete dichotomy
>>
>INTPs and INFPs get insulted the most and are constantly made fun of as losers and just accept it
>All the other types start seething as soon as anything negative is said about them
What is with the drastic difference?
>>
>>71969116
I was gonna seethe earlier but I felt like I was overdoing it and who really cares anyway
There are greater problems in life
>>
>>71969024
iq by far isnt the only factor but its correlated to a greater ability to fix problems and mentioned deficits
>>71969116
well are they wrong? infps dont feel like it and intps dont think so
>>71969081
some threads ago i wondered what intro/extroversion even means
the mainstream definition would be something like " does social interaction feel energizing or draining" but that just really depends on the type of social interaction some do make me feel energized and engaged, a physical feeling of getting warmer and wanting to interact with the outer world, but what goes up has gotta come down so naturally i feel tired after expending energy
then theres the "scientific" one being introversion means feeling a greater amount of negative emotions while extroversion is the propensity to feel more positive emotions
then theres the "jungian" one where introversion means being more interested in the subject than the object world which i would heavily tie into the scientific one since when you feel better you naturally become more invested into the external wanting to interact with the outer world more
>>71968997
wow i disagree with this so much how could you
>>71969081
it has to be related to I/E and S/N
>>
File: 1673406392424811.jpg (443 KB, 1284x1261)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>71969116
>INTPs and INFPs get insulted the most and are constantly made fun of as losers and just accept it
>All the other types start seething as soon as anything negative is said about them

Bro please help me as an infp what do i do if people banter/insult me im too autistic to reply with funny things or comebacks
>>
>>71969116
It is culturally acceptable to do one thing and not another, no big reason for it
>>
>>71969371
is it inhibition or ability
>>
>>71969371
i come up with lots of things in my mind and the worse i feel the more i filter out
>>
>>71969371
You're literally anonymous it can't get any lower risk than this
>>
File: 1674670584047752.png (215 KB, 634x608)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>71969398
I want too but im lowkey slow, most of the time they come at me first and I sit there akwardly or i come up with something retarded
>>
>>71969024
Well maybe, imagining what a triangle would look like if it was upside down is basically a conditional hypothetical. The question is if you can teach someone that in the first place.
>>
>>71969455
So what I mean to say is say whatever you want
Retardation is kind of cute
>>
>>71969467
Cuteness is just being dumb in a fashionable manner. See: babies, dogs, etc
>>
I am fashionable as a retarded baby
>>
>>71969457
Have you ever tried not sucking? Works for me
>>
>>71969371
As an infp I just ignore them.
I never go around insulting others since I would not want to be insulted, so I just completely ignore their existence
>>
You cannot ignore your own self doubting and self condemnation though can you?
>>
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that
>>
>>71969912
I am perfect in every way possible desu..
So I have no doubt.
>>
>>71970124
YOUR COCKY WORDS BETRAY YOU
>>
>>71970166
Ok you insecure piece of shit
>>
>>71970183
BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCAW!! BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCAW!!!!
>>
>>71965506
>Your type
INTJ
>How well can you dumb down your thoughts to teach someone less knowledgeable about something you know (e.g. teaching a child music theory)?
Being a criterion dependent more on the listener, especially their ability and willingness to listen, learn and think, I wouldn't really know. Even a mediocre explanation can work with the right student.
>>71964234
>When did you realize percussion is the best musical family?
When I had pneumonia... Ha.
>>71968789
Stonewalled ghosting.

>>71960208
>Like in what situation would stealing a million dollars even be bad?
When it makes you end up receiving something that can be categorized as "punishment" for it, including "negative deposits" into the unconscious, so to say.

>>71968997
Well actually iu42y5ob9p9op
>>71969002
yy45ugib8g7 fair enough.

>>71970124
That's doubting the presence of doubt.
>>
>>71967758
>Have you had success with that?
I look back and I conclude some of the nicest moments in life I had can be associated with that "auxiliary loop" behavior.
Of course, I tried to apply the "model" to all "types" & to as much people as possible before deciding to send that post.

>So I am competent at organizing and planning but I still miss obvious sensory details, or I will ignore my body and go days without eating due to the stress. I feel with jobs like military general or construction supervisor, I could handle the thinking but all of the sensory information would be completely overwhelming.
I look at
>Extraverted thinking is conditioned in a larger measure by these latter factors than by the former. judgment always presupposes a criterion
>the valid and determining criterion is the standard taken from objective conditions
>for an objective idea, even when subjectively sanctioned, is equally external and objective in origin.
&
>extraverted sensation strives to reach the highest pitch of actuality, because only thus can the appearance of a complete life be created
>extraverted sensation seizes only the momentary and manifest existence of things
>extraverted sensation-type is determined by the intensity of the objective influence
>sense for sheer actuality
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/Psychological_Types
and I think the optimal "place of harvest" (usually cheap, quite accessible, relatively safe, lots to learn & benefit from, you still need to engage other cognitive processes, it's FUN) for ISFP & INTJ in context of Se-Te/Te-Se "auxiliary loops" can be found in physical team sports. Thankfully, there's a lot to choose from (I mean, both types of "places of harvest" in general, and team sports in particular).
However I'm not sure of more examples of "place of harvest" in this instance. "Active" types of cooking where spacing out or going wrong with the specific recipe holds a risk getting a bad result? Chemistry experiments at home?
>>
>>71967758
Solitary/duel physical sports (mainly thanks to training and being trained by a coach) & (sigh, gotta mention it too) team e-sports/cooperative vidya could kind of apply, too, but they have a bit more "Si" and "Ti" mixed in - they're lacking in need to receive and send signaling of very objective information gained from multi-layered physical sensations (or applied into actions centered around multi-layered physical sensations) of the nature immediate external world to send it to other people that have to operate by objectivity in the immediate moment.
>ascendancy of the subjective factor occasionally achieves a complete suppression of the mere influence of the object; but none the less sensation remains sensation, although it has come to be a perception of the subjective factor, and the effect of the object has sunk to the level of a mere stimulant. Introverted sensation develops in accordance with this subjective direction. A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind.
>Introverted thinking is primarily orientated by the subjective factor. At the least, this subjective factor is represented by a subjective feeling of direction, which, in the last resort, determines judgment. Occasionally, it is a more or less finished image, which to some extent, serves as a standard. This thinking may be conceived either with concrete or with abstract factors, but always at the decisive points it is orientated by subjective data. Hence, it does not lead from concrete experience back again into objective things, but always to the subjective content, External facts are not the aim and origin of this thinking, although the introvert would often like to make it so appear.
Not that a person can't have different activities in one (personal?) curriculum, of course.
>>
>>71965506
INFP
quite horrible at it
when I try to simplify concepts it often leads to me just broadening them and connecting them to a bunch of other concepts in an attempt to shape some sort of eagle overview of them and in the end there are even more questions and less understanding..
>>
Apollo is a mistyped ENFP
>>
File: me.jpg (60 KB, 1000x1000)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
*meow* what do you guys think about my new outfit *meow meow*
>>
>>71954708
I come here just for the semi-interesting OP images that relate to types when I'm bored. Fuck you OP
>>
>>71970723
10/10 very moe and animu
>>
File: 1674419921514.jpg (89 KB, 750x745)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>71970731
not OP but
>>
>>71970696
no YOU are enfp
>>71970744
and you are 10/10
>>
File: 1648891652312.png (685 KB, 960x864)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>71970731
heres another one
not sure why Si, the function, is about reflecting
>>
apollo's harem = intjfemboi, homuanon and megumi anon (kept separate from the others due to bad attitude)
>>
File: pumpina ballerina.png (97 KB, 289x352)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>71970774
no..not even becoming enfp will save me.. this cannot be..
>>7197081
where is Princess Pumpina
>>
Hello everyone
The user has been monumental in my daily regiment to strengthen my knowledge
Thank you everyone everyone
>>
>>71970798
>>71970774
Thank you, anon. OP, your life has been spared.
>not sure why SI is about reflecting
is it not? even as a Si dom I don't really know what it's about. I've heard it related to interpersonal memories and I have a lot of those.
>>
>>71971175
>OP, your life has been spared
umm, no
let's execute him nevertheless
>>
File: fuck.jpg (118 KB, 400x396)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
this hits a bit too close to home
>>
File: 6mTeJZz.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>71971284
I have nothing to add here
>>
File: 1646451873853.png (1.4 MB, 1657x1559)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>71970798
w-wow the Fi example is a bit too relatable, please stop...
>>
>>71971488
Were all Fi doms teased by their families for being too sensitive?
I remember my family loved mocking each other and got irritated with me when i got sad after they did it to me.
>>
File: meguthumbs.gif (1.18 MB, 354x498)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>71968789
>your type
INTJ
>relationship with porn
Hate fuck
>>71970814
You better or else I'll beat those two in poker and rub in their faces for generations
>>
what was george floyds MBTI type? ESFP?
>>
>>71971999
or estp
>>
For the second time, a pet has died and the totality of my feelings are barely enough to make my eyes slightly itchy. I am more bothered by the fact I am unbothered than the fact something I loved is dead. Is this what it means to be the "warmest robot"?
>>
pls someone provide him heartfelt support
>>
File: pat.jpg (40 KB, 500x366)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>pls someone provide him heartfelt support
>>71972274
there there
>>
>>71970814
but weekly poker night sounds fun..
>>
>>71971999
He was an obvious INTJ
>>
>>71972373
Thank you for the support, but it's unnecessary. I'm just confused. Is it an INTP thing or am I broken?
>>
>>71972453
>Is it an INTP thing or am I broken
gif rel
just kidding
INTP isnt exactly known for being overtly emotional, I used to be quite numb and still can be often idk Im not exactly an expert on emotions I just feel them or I dont
Maybe it will just drip out from the subconscious/repressed feeling over time
>>
>>71972084
Ti users are more logical.
>>
>>71972549
well he was on a lethal dose of fentanyl to be fair
>>
George Floyd - INTJ mastermind who offered his life to give his people more power worldwide.
Derek Chauvin - ISFJ cucktard who thought just doing his job by the book would keep him safe and high regards with the community
>>
>>71972637
the illegal take
>>
File: 6dvmnrs5yi8a1.jpg (387 KB, 2048x1431)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>71954708
>ENFP to ENFJ
>ENFJ to ENTP

>started ENFP, ENFJ 1 year into relationship, ENTP occurs after I hit rock bottom from abusive relationship

How fucked am I? Bipolar II as well, medicated. Practically don't have a sex drive and i don't rapid cycle any more. Everything feels meaningless and dull.
>>
>>71967506
>low Vitamin D
under Australian Summer sunlight? really?
>>
>>71972784
>How fucked am I?
some here shill individuation process from Jung's angle for such cases
search up and read on exactly that
>>
File: meguscreem.gif (1.3 MB, 434x420)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>71972637
DO NOT INSTALL A GAME CALLED FLOYD.EXE IT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
>>71973057
2/3 of Aussies have skin cancer, the other 20-30% have Vitamin D deficiency. So either you don't care and embrace melanoma, or you get fearful of the sun and lather on a shit tonne of sunscreen. Me I'm just shut in because its too hot outside
>>
>>71967506
>Always thinking of the future
>Somehow still a jobless khhv neet loser
Imagine thinking you're better than a sensoid lmao
>>
File: meguconfuse.png (1.18 MB, 1820x1820)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>71973299
I'm in uni nigger, studying medicine. I'm not Centaur. I simply live the NEET life style of sleeping late and getting gibs
>>
File: 1663529667652.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1097)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>71972274
>>71972453
Why are our hearts so cold?
>>
>>71973377
So that your brains can stay warm
>>
>>71973313
Continue here and you'll soon be a dropout
>>
Now that I know about cognitive functions I'm realizing what the cause of misunderstandings in my personal life could be, but this awareness has overwritten a more instinctive way of dealing with this when talking to others, instead I'm now trying to translate what I'm saying autistically into the algorithm of the differing function but it doesn't work like that, I can't do that. Before I was just blind to why someone doesn't get something I stayed within my types natural response to that, now I can't really unsee it
>>
Your type
Do you have a routine?
Are you satisfied with having/not having a routine or would you like to change this? If you have one, are you satisfied or could it be improved?
>>
>>71973433
>Your type
INTJ
>Do you have a routine?
A few routines
>Are you satisfied with having/not having a routine or would you like to change this? If you have one, are you satisfied or could it be improved?
I wished I went to the gym early in the morning instead of late at night. But I'm too lazy, also I want the gym to be as empty as possible when I'm there.
>>
Megumin Anon is a mistyped ENFJ.
>>
He's too much about the s u p e r i o r aesthetic for enfj
>>
Someone make a good meme that says s u p e r i o r on it
>>
Fe users are often paragons of their particular gender. ENFJ-senpai is the classical girly girl; Megumin is a manly man. Aux Ni, Tert Se, and Inf Ti also fit him as well.
>>
But Meguanon got "balanced" on the last gender test, he's practically a femboy.
>>
You're talking about the guy who wants his face sat on by a loli. Think ironic fem like Michael Jackson.
>>
File: megu3.gif (1.63 MB, 540x300)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>71973407
Maybe for you but unfortunately I'm not retarded, like (You). Its an easy field for me that I understand the best
>>71973433
>Your type
INTJ
>Do you have a routine?
Wake up, gym, eat, computer, read, fap, sleep
>Are you satisfied with having/not having a routine or would you like to change this? If you have one, are you satisfied or could it be improved?
Current holiday "routine"
>>71973595
I have 0 Fe, and I don't understand Fe as well as Fi
>>71973648
>Aux Ni, Tert Se, and Inf Ti also fit him as well.
No lol, my Se may be above average but it's nothing more than simple tool usage or techniques used in Judo or striking
>>71973653
I've already mentioned its flaws and how it really doesn't work well psychologically. Its one of those tests you have to have your own down to your mind answer and not a select no.
>>71973688
Because the youngest fruit tastes the sweetest
>>
File: myresults.png (140 KB, 735x649)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>71973742
Reposting this shit so you niggers can see I aint no Feigger or Seoid
>>
>>71973742
>youngest fruit
So newborn babies?
>>
>>71973595
Is that why he wants an INFP gf so bad?
>>
>people criticize me for wasting my life
>meanwhile they cheer for dozens of battle tanks being deployed in Eastern Europe, each of which more effective at wasting lives than I could ever be even if I dedicated my entire life to it
society...

>>71973742
>Because the youngest fruit tastes the sweetest
That's not even true lmao, fruit needs to ripen before it tastes of anything. Probably the most annoying part of buying pears desu.
>>
File: meguscream.gif (1.82 MB, 500x281)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>71973760
No not like that fuck I should of worded my cool philosophical sentence better
>>
File: Green-Bananas-ThinkStock.jpg (3.33 MB, 4303x3675)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
Aah, sweet and delicious
>>
>>71973760
Babies can't be gay
>>
>>71973761
wow makes sense
I think he needs a infp bf though, make him feel loved and be ok with being a femboy
>>
>>71973760
no, it is cummies
>>
>>71973653
so meguanon is based lad with integrated anima?
>>
>>71973780
Well if you were going into Ukraine to waste dozens of lives like that too, I doubt anyone would say you're wasting your life.
>>
>centard arrives onto battlefield
>all sides and civilians die from cringe
>>
File: 1665283024983.png (106 KB, 661x644)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>71973751
You reminded me with your screencap that I wanted to talk about something in thread but I wasn't sure what to say. I suppose I need to bounce my idea in the thread and see what anyone else says--anyway, two times when I took the Saki test, it gave me ENFP by a hair, but I always disagreed with however the test was measuring Fi, but it has made me think a lot about how I can often act sorta ENTPish if I really get into something fun or I'm feeling bored. Actually I've been noticing my Ne a lot more lately especially as I try to change how I behave as a person and prepare for the next stage of my life. Having a conversation where I think about what I say means I will be much more careful and say more quality things if I do but in mundane conversation if I don't abandon my automatic desire to consider my response I become very slow and say very few things in response to people and it feels rude.
I find that if I think of the interaction in this "Ne mode" way I can get a lot more words out as I just say what comes to mind, so for maybe a week or so I've been abandoning what I conceive of as my Ti in conversations and simply letting words flow from me and it seems to work very well and I enjoy myself but I also got mentally exhausted yesterday from only a few conversations over text and in real life. The thing is when I was doing it, it all felt very natural and I enjoyed myself during. It made me think of how Breeder (Breeder thread lol) had once made a post where he said he sorta has a "Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde" thing that others in his life have commented on. Basically, an alter ego. I guess this made me think, do we all have "alter ego" types to ourselves and I wonder what all of our other sides look like if so? Actually I can behave like such an ENxP at times I have wondered a few times the past few days if I could be mistyped and just haven't realized myself yet properly... but I don't think so.
I suppose I know the Ne me is "fake" at least when socializing.
>>
>>71973999
>do we all have "alter ego" types to ourselves and I wonder what all of our other sides look like if so?
yeah, something related to shadow complexes and something to be integrated into wholeness
>>
>>71973950
That's not what integrated anima means.
>>
>>71974062
ok gay nerd
>>
>>71974097
I have contempt for these terms, trannylover. I do not think highly of Jung. If you are going to use your nerd terms do so right.
>>
>>71973952
That's my point lol. People clearly aren't upset about me devaluing the sanctity of life or what have you or they'd be more upset about people who kill other people unironically. I think a majority of the population in my country would prefer that I put on a bandana, take a bus to the middle east and illegally slaughter random afgan children than spend the rest of my life in my room jacking off to loli hentai lol. Either the problem they have is me not being useful enough to their agendas or some kind of spiritual "vigor worship" where it doesn't matter what you're doing so long as it's something. Personally I think it's a mixture of both.
>>
>>71974251
It was never about the sanctity of life, people just want you to be happy
>>
File: 1645699328324.png (552 KB, 1280x720)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>71974034
Shadow complexes? I actually find it quite simple what are you talking about? BOO! Shadow function stuff?
>>
>>71974034
>shadow complexes
Cringe
>>
>>71974295
I have yet to see any evidence of that. They want me to justify my existence to them
>>
>>71962503
s*phie is the sluttiest regular
>>
love my god
love my country
hate sophie
simple as
>>
File: did i win.jpg (69 KB, 770x824)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
idk any of this shit
did i do good?
>>
>>71974575
>INT
Holy fuck a 3 letter type
I fucking kneel
>>
>>71974585
So I did good? I dunno any of this shit.
>>
File: uh.png (37 KB, 347x310)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
By god, is this the ultra type? Did I unlock true power?
>>
File: no.png (6 KB, 462x56)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>71974663
No...this cannot be. Thinker bros we got too cocky...
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 536x447)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
I have transcended mere mortals...
>>
File: AGH.png (54 KB, 500x421)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
SAY IT IS NOT SO
>>71974681
>>71974681
AGGHH
>>
My least favourite part of eating meat is still having to fight the cats off and not being able to sit down with it. Like is there anything more degrading than having to fight house cats off the scraps mummy and daddy left you? Maybe emulating Animal Crossing GC on the Wii because my stinky NEET older brother is recording so I can't "play" the piano. At least Bea is in this one, she's a hot dog.
>>
File: 1650412027641.png (46 KB, 574x492)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>71973999
>>71974575
How the hell do you guys get so high in multiple catergories???
You have pretty much all of them over 30 while i only have 2.
>>
>>71974592
>>71974585
but really what does that mean? three letter personality type?
>>
>>71974750
I'm just messin around
You're welcome to the autismo club
>>
>>71974749
>How the hell do you guys get so high in multiple catergories???
By smashing "yes" a lot...
>>
>>71974753
Okay but I still don't know what any of this means though. Doctors in the nuthouses before said I'm too socially manipulative and aware to be autistic.
>>
>>71974768
>too socially manipulative
Fe grip confirmed, INTP type checks out
>>
File: test.png (44 KB, 575x491)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>same type as s*phie
this test sucks
>>
>>71974781
Sophie scores ENFJ on these tests though
>>
>>71974776
idk what that is but people tell me I'm a sociopath and they barely get to know me, but I don't disagree but I think they're being too reactionary.
>>
>>71974804
>but I think they're being too reactionary
Nothing personnel but it's just you not being good enough (yet?) to stay under their radars
>>
>>71974781
How are you a feeler with such low Fe and Fi?
>>
>>71974821
His Te/Ti don't fit into coherence of the other canon stacks
>>
>>71974821
I only have 3 Te
>>
>>71974860
>tfw can't even process facts to notice they don't care about the feelings
>>
>>71974781
Those do not look like the results of an INFJ. Looks like someone who is obsessed with Ni and manipulated their results to show high Ni usage.
>>
>>71974900
>below 40 Ni
>>
File: 1672148774793.png (529 KB, 828x665)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>71974900
But the Ni isn't even that high?
It seems on the same level as the average aux function.
>>
>>71974900
You're overthinking. Do you really think that's the kind of thing ISFP Sophie Hater would do? He's way too lighthearted and cavalier for that and doesn't seem to take MBTI too seriously.
>>
>>71974893
unironically true, I don't even think, I just feel and my feelings don't correspond to any thoughts whatsoever
>>71974900
the test gives you a high Ni if you're not an ADHD monkey and you disagree with the "starts one billion projects at once" questions, I don't give a shit about your meme function
>>
>>71974918
>>71974924
It's not that high unless you compare it to his other functions which are all abysmally low except Ti, which makes absolutely no sense for an INFJ.

Dude's a mistyped IxTP.
>>
>>71974749
I just answer the questions
>>
>>71974954
This, he has only 3 Te, he isn't smart enough for manipulating a test
>>
File: Screenshot.png (63 KB, 444x458)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Can anyone tell me what the fuck does this mean?
Thanks
>>
File: ultimate life form.png (225 KB, 590x843)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>71974703
You're gettin there kiddo.
>>
>>71974981
It means you have 3 function stacks to read into to decide what describes your cognitive style best
>>
>>71973648
>Megumin is a manly man.
More like a overcompensating manlet with severe complexes.
>>
>>71974981
>You answered "this is exactly like me" to too many questions, your results are unclear and unreadable.
>>
>>71974999
Fuckin digits

>>71975006
He may be a bit insecure and lacking in grounding but he's still a man
>>
>>71974812
I don't really see the problem they have I guess.
>>
>>71975003
>>71975015
Makes sense, i sense i was very autistic about it
>>
>going to the gym
>Not E
Y'all larping
>>
>>71975076
I have a home gym though
>>
>>71975021
>but he's still a man
You are already moving goalposts from "manly man" to "a man".
Lovely.
>>
All my extrovert relatives around my age had children already besides one ESTJ
All my introvert relatives around my age are childless.
Coincidence?
>>
>>71975090
What equipments? Also home as in inside home or your convo's?
>>
File: 1648608757193.jpg (100 KB, 456x434)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>71975015
Wait is this why all those people complain about the tests not being accurate and their results changing?
They either answer too extremely for their real answers or have too many conflicting answers?
Because mine have been the same on every test i've ever done.
>>
>>71975127
Not necessarily the sole reason for it, no
>>
>>71975127
Yes, you've hit the nail on the precisely. Online self report tests are riddle with confirmation bias, and it's why easily over 50% of people are mistyped.
Because they rely on their test results, which are inaccurate because they don't know how to answer the questions and are full of biases themselves.
>>
>>71975127
I have noticed that foids answer "literally me" for every question.

>>71975140
The whole format is stupid. "Do you [frequency] behave as X?" Is the most offending question. It's much better to parametrise people from their instantaneous pulls. A personality is not so complex.
>>
>>71974788
Never gotten ENFJ on saki. I think the only time I got ENFJ on a test was 16p.
>>
File: 1658007872773.png (1.11 MB, 587x718)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Tests are great despite their flaws because they at least set a standard
>>
File: 1670755321647.jpg (66 KB, 694x676)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I though being a Fi dom meant that i was supposed to be some sort of chad that didn't care about other peoples feelings.
Why is it impossible for me to not be anything but polite and kind to other people even though i hate humans?
I'll go out promising myself to just ignore everybody and help no one but the second someone needs help i cuck out and become Mr.Here to serve.
I guess i just follow the golden rule too much.
>>
>>71975230
Exactly why 16 personalities is best there is. No nonsense. Simple dichotomies. And is simply rephrasing your answers without any silly interpretation.
>>
>>71975230
is this original contento?
>>
>>71975230
An incorrect standard is useless, therefore tests are useless.
>>
File: 1651359457280.png (53 KB, 547x523)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
Which would this result genuinely suggest, INTP or INFJ?
INTP to me seem genuinely autistically unaware and I can't see it in me.
>>
>>71975389
Fe too small
Ti=>Ne perfect INTP
Unless you Se grippin
>>
>>71975403
>Unless you Se grippin
Would that be the boozing and shoveling junk food into my face despite not even enjoying it anymore?
>>
>>71975239
Well surely there are individuals than you hate less than average?
>>
>>71975420
No craving for the very sensation they bring?
Doesn't sound like INFJ then
>>
>>71975432
>No craving for the very sensation they bring?
More like indulging in the sensation far into excess until you just feel sick, then eating some more.
>>
File: 1646576998542.gif (874 KB, 252x252)
874 KB
874 KB GIF
>>71975293
So true
>>71975294
Yes anon, you are welcome
>>
>>71975458
Then I don't know
In my Se grip experiences, I'm stopped by fatigue
>>
>>71975389
Most likely INTP, INFJ is very unlikely.
>>71975420
No, Se is grip is categorized with extreme impulsiveness and sensory pleasure seeking.
>>
>>71975534
>INFJ is very unlikely.
ok but why
>>
>>71975534
>impulsiveness and sensory pleasure seeking.
Isn't binging on food and booze exactly that?
>>
>>71975569
Only with vigor invested into it
>>
>>71975567
Ti higher than Fe, which is backwards.
Si lower than Se, which is backwards.
Fi too low.
>>71975569
It sounds like the exact opposite of it. It sounds more like it's just a routine. Se grip is about experiencing new things on impulse. Like running around and sleeping with a bunch of random people. Binging on food every day isn't that.
That's just called being a fatass with no motivation to change your bad behaviors.
>>
>>71975569
sounds more like Si
>>
>>71975613
He made no mention of it being a regular thing. The implication is that he only does it occasionally under heavy stress.
>>
>>71975613
>Si lower than Se, which is backwards.
Ni-Fe-Ti-Se is INFJ
>>
File: 1659521128209.webm (2.92 MB, 960x960)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>71975389
Socially isolated, Ni-Ti looping INFJ?
>>
Indulging in known comforts is pure so. Experiencing the thrilln of the moment is se
>>
>>71975678
>So
I meant si
>>
>>71975678
That doesn't really mean anything though in actuality, that's just like a word salad that everyone repeats about sensing
>>
>>71975650
>He made no mention
See:
>despite not even enjoying it anymore?

This implies that it has been happening for a prolonged period. He didn't directly state of it was a regular thing, but he heavily, heavily implied it.
>>71975653
I'm well aware of that, but INxJ rely on Si quite a lot.
>>
>>71954708
I'm enfp and I hate op and this thread.
>>
>>71975702
Good point. Yeah, maybe. Your defense, anon?
>>
>>71975725
wtf ENFPs are based?
>>
>>71975613
>Binging on food every day isn't that.
But like you already had time to argue, it's not an everyday thing, but under notable stress.
>>
s*phie is so gay and so dumb lol
>>
File: E1kMJ0XVUAAdvXL.jpg (162 KB, 1154x2048)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>71970275
>>71970281
Thank you, I think those are good suggestions. And beyond this, relieving the repression of the inferior Se means being able to ignore the dominant, even in times of stress, which is why it's so difficult to undo such ingrained habits.
>>71975239
>Why is it impossible for me to not be anything but polite and kind to other people even though i hate humans?
Fi dom would mean that your introverted feelings are very differentiated, so you would struggle to adhere to crude categorical judgements, and your feelings would not necessarily always be consistent or unchanging. On the one hand something has led you to judge people in general harshly, yet your actual experience with people often leads you to judge otherwise - perhaps your feeling is too differentiated to allow you to stick with the initial simplistic judgement.
>>
>>71975775
extremely good post I agree
>>
>>71975768
You're arguing irrelevant points. I'm aware that it's a stress response, it's not an impulse it's a comfort routine.
>Be stressed
>Eat a ton of food
>Be okay
>Be stressed
>Eat a ton of food
>Be okay
>Repeat
Where is the impulse? Where are the new experiences? He even said "it doesn't taste good anymore", which means he is probably eating the same stuff over and over again. It's diametrically opposed to what you'd expect from an Se grip. And is more indicative of archaic Si.
>>
can't we just have a mutual agreement to ignore infj-a
>>
>>71975821
that sound spretty impulsive, and inferior se can lead to difficulty controlling appetite and overeating, von franz even uses that as an example. for the love of god stop with your near-constant retardation.
>>
>Waaah INFJ-A disagreed with me and that maked me cry like a little pussy baby ignore him!!!
Shut up faggot pussy.
>>
I'd rather ignore s*phie
>>
>>71975859
yeah i agree, don't ignore the retarded manlet
>>
>>71975821
>Where is the impulse?
Going out and coming back with a month's worth of groceries in the form of alcohol and junk food, when I'd normally budget and calculate daily calories and macronutrients?
>Where are the new experiences? He even said "it doesn't taste good anymore", which means he is probably eating the same stuff over and over again.
On the contrary, I rarely if ever buy the same things and what I meant by that is that I will eat and keep eating until the point I am sick and no longer genuinely enjoying it, as my stomach is so full and bloated I feel like vomiting. Only then I'll let the food settle in my gut a little and keep eating.
>>
>>71975859
She's not going to fuck you, you know...
>>
>It happened again
this thread is going to make me psychotic
>>
>>71975969
What happened again?
>>
Its OVER bros the thread has fallen
>>
>>71975877
Okay, now you've clearly entered the realm of impulsivity and over indulgence. But you're missing some keys for inferior Se.
Three thoughts,
I think you're actually an extrovert.
Is this behavior something you're experiencing right now?
Do you have problems with recurring thoughts that you may be ill, or are going to fall ill soon?
>>71975928
Who isn't?
>>
>>71976128
You. INFJ-A. A girl.
>>
>>71976189
I'm not going to fuck me? I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>71976189
bro that was a balding manlet samefagging, don't play yourself
>>
>>71976199
I thought that was one of your orbiters defending you
>>
>>71976128
>Is this behavior something you're experiencing right now?
No.
>Do you have problems with recurring thoughts that you may be ill, or are going to fall ill soon?
Not at all. I also have a very nonchalant attitude toward my actual existing health issues to the extent I almost forget they exist.
>>
>>71976189
INFJ-A, Sophie, and Turbie are all trannies
>>
File: My_Sides.jpg (48 KB, 489x750)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>71976231
Oh wait, I'm actually dying.
>>71976233
Hmm, there's something anomalous about your description. I'm actually beginning to wonder if you're an extroverted sensor..
>>71976284
I'm a male, with a penis and it's bigger and better than yours in every single way.
>>
File: uhmanamanman.gif (1.9 MB, 400x600)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
I believe I have typed my housemate correctly as an ENTP
>>
>>71976300
>I'm actually beginning to wonder if you're an extroverted sensor..
That'd be even more anomalous given how dependent on intuition I've always been and how easily I zone out from the world.
>>
>>71976363
arguments with the person you're talking to never go anywhere, run away and don't look back
>>
>>71976363
>dependent on intuition
Could you describe that? Pretty much everyone confuses intuition and introverted thinking here.
>>
>>71975760
Not usually but these weird ops with unanswerable questions have been a little frustrating.
>>
>>71976300
I might be wrong about you, but Sophie and Turbie are undoubtedly trannies.
>>
How is grant different from Myers
>>
>>71976404
Understanding popping into my mind as if from a black box. I just know something, but I can't immediately actually explain or understand how I know it. There's no clear process to follow or identify and if I have to explain why I know that something, I basically need to start from scratch and try to analyze through everything to find some plausible explanation for why it is so.
Very sort of loose, informal and capable of arriving into even ridiculous conclusions with no basis in anything solid. Struggles with formal logic and systems like maths, I would as a child / teen often try to just intuit my way through math problems and only in my 20s did I become capable of logically working through them.
>>
Ever got a certain gut feeling about people and then decided to just avoid them based on that?

I noticed in the past that when the feeling rose up and I avoided it, those people turned out to be absolute crazies so I decided to just try and play into that, when I get a certain bad gut feeling about someone, I just go with it and ignore them, don't engage, just leave them alone. I haven't gotten into any type of drama since then for years because most of the people I met that I didn't get the bad feeling about turned out to be either fine enough or just ceased contact at some point after getting bored with me, or vice versa.
>>
File: 1644833297026.jpg (99 KB, 641x634)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>71976551
Tons. I usually get that gut feeling on first sight and have learned to rely on it. It's never been wrong when it comes to that avoid / loathe / danger signal it gives off. Every time I've at first sight thought someone is no-good, it's been right.
Do you ever get a really strong feeling of danger from random strangers you walk past on the street? To me it's pretty disconcerning just walking by just some guy who feels like they're about to pull out a gun or murder someone.
>>
>>71976450
Pretty much everyone is wrong about me, I'm used to it. Turbs is definitely a tranny, I think he's made that pretty clear though.
If Soapie is a tranny, he's female to male, which is kinda based.
>>71976496
Okay, good, we're making progress. Two follow up questions:
When these intuitions pop into your mind, what are they focused on? Are they neurotic in their origin, or do they flow with your natural consciousness? A more simple way of wording this is something like "are they focused on good things or bad things", or is there paranoia, anxiety, or other such negative emotions often associated with these intuitions?
And, are you able to identify the origin of these intuitions? Or the "spark" which began the process of you intuiting something? Simply put, is the origin of the intuition from an object in the external world, or within yourself?

Your example with math is making me think Ne or ENxP, since you're used to being able to intuit the world around you, you thought you could also do that with abstract subjects (numbers), and learned you have to manually do that part.
>>
Alright boys, I took an enneagram test. What do all these numbers mean?
>>
if the males were all genderbent, homuanon would have the biggest boobs
>>
what do you do if you gotta poop but you're just in the middle of fapping, so you got a boner and you know there is the very real danger of crapping your chair again when you cum and can't hold it in anymore

i'm intj if it matters
>>
>>71976719
INTJs are flat
>>
just stop jerking off its that easy
>>
>>71976741
Homuanon is an INFJ
>>
>>71976621
>When these intuitions pop into your mind, what are they focused on? Are they neurotic in their origin, or do they flow with your natural consciousness? A more simple way of wording this is something like "are they focused on good things or bad things", or is there paranoia, anxiety, or other such negative emotions often associated with these intuitions?
Just natural conciousness. Enjoyment, fun, random ideas, fantasies, philosophy, worldviews, daily life and work without any massive stressors.
>Simply put, is the origin of the intuition from an object in the external world, or within yourself?
Within myself, definitely. I'm never actually focusing on the external world when intuition is doing its work. More often than not I'm completely zoned out.
>since you're used to being able to intuit the world around you, you thought you could also do that with abstract subjects (numbers)
I mean I could do it, I do it to other abstract subjects all the time. It just wouldn't work right with more complex problems and I'd end up just doing the math wrong about half the time while assuming I'd done it correctly. That got me through high school just fine, but it's only when I started logically constructing each problem starting from the axioms up in my twenties that I started truly getting math.
>>
>>71976732
It's like tate says, you gotta make the best move on the chessboard, you can't just be making moves.
VERY Rarely is jerking off the best move you can take, especially when you're about ready to shit
>>
>>71976784
>It's like tate says
stopped reading there
>>
>>71976768
>Just natural conciousness.
So, most likely not inferior intuition.
>I'm never actually focusing on the external world when intuition is doing its work.
No, no. I mean before the intuition starts. Both Ne and Ni do the same thing where they focus internally after the process has began.

It could also be that you're auxiliary intuition, which by in large doesn't have a strong attitude attached to it, which would explain your intuition scores being fairly close together.
I'm going back full circle, you're most likely an INTP. Especially if you find that your intuitions are sparked by your own thoughts. Basically, intuition acts as a wingman for your thinking. Which also also explains why you couldn't intuit the answers for the math, you have to first think about it.
>>
>>71976753
Do INFJ have big boobs? I thought that was ExFJ. Homuanon would be flat with sensitive nipples.
>>
>your type
>if you could choose only one regular to remove, who would it be
>>
>>71976941
INFP
Centaur easily
>>
>>71976941
isfp
Hate s*phie just kill that slut
>>
>>71954708
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! *^o^*
>>what are your favorite Breeder-related memories?
The rare moments when he talked to me~! :3
Also, the moments when he was nice to other regulars, especially Chuck! And of course when he came up with the original idea of Typology Academy! ^_^' Ooooooh... And of course the thing he got his name from: the breeding meme! :3c
>>what are Breeder's best qualities?
Comfyposting! ^w^ And his ability to turn his life around! \(^_^)/
>>is Breeder an INTP?
He used to seem more like an ENTP, but he's now more INTP-like! I think Breeder might be an INTP-A, which is arguably the less common of the two INTP subtypes! ^.^;
>>do you hope Breeder finds happiness?
Of course! <(^_^)>

>>71927592
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! '^_^
>>which type make good artists?
IXFP-X and INFJ-T!!! ^_^; To some extent, also IXTX-X and EXFX-X! I suppose thinkers prefer digital art - except ISTX-Xs, who might excel in sculpting and crafting! Extroverts may be at their best in performing arts! In general, I feel turbies might be "better" (or at least more creative) at arts on average, but assertives are typically more confident about their ideas!
>>which type make good managers?
Maybe ENXJ-Xs and INTJ-As! :3

To be continued...
>>
>>71976941
infp
breeder
>>
>>71976941
Sophie is clearly the worst, but Centaur is a close second and INFJ-A isn't too far behind.
>>
...continuation of >>71977005!

>>71976632
The higher your score the more likely you are to be of the type the score is linked to! For example, you have the highest score on 5, meaning your enneatype is most likely five~! *^_^*
Then, If you're five, your wing must be either 4 or 6 because the wing is always adjacent to your type! Your score on type 6 is greater than that on type 4, meaning your wing is 6 and your full enneatype therefore is 5w6! (>^_^)><(^_^<)
As for the instinctual variant (self-preservation or sp, sexual or sx, social or so) stacking numbers, I'm not sure how they're calculated! Perhaps they're summed for all enneatypes and then sorted from the largest to smallest? :3c

>>71927917
>>71951994
*hugs you* <3

>>71949951
Is passive charisma unconscious and active charisma conscious? OwO UwU

>>71976941
INFJ-T and if I had to choose, I'd probably sacrifice myself! :O

>>71977026
>>71976977
>>71976969
Bad choices! QwQ
>>
>>71976879
>Both Ne and Ni do the same thing where they focus internally after the process has began.
Oh, then I guess it would depend. I think people and maybe more emotional things like music would work as an external spark, as in I'd see a person and that would set me off into my head. But purely theoretical ideas would come from within as far as I can tell, stuff like thinking about the nature of reality and the rest of that kind of stuff.
>Basically, intuition acts as a wingman for your thinking. Which also also explains why you couldn't intuit the answers for the math, you have to first think about it.
But what kind of a person only learns to apply their dominant function in their twenties? If I were a Ti-dom, how would I only learn to actually use it so late? I never even had to learn to use intuition, it was just always there.
>>
>>71977031
Agreed but reverse the order
>>
I can make a new thread in a little bit
>>
>>71967425
ENTJ
Yes
Both. First gather info and theorize, then make conclusions
>>
>>71977095
Explain why I should and I'll consider it.
>>
>>71976632
Tests are dogshit. Stick to theory and read about instinctual preferences.
>>
>>71976941
INFP
this is so petty of a question
>>
>>71977095
I'd probably rank them

>1. INFJ-A: Derails threads, misguides people new to MBTI
>2. Sophie: Throws a shitfit if you disagree with him on anything, but is likable at least part of the time. Shows heavy Dark Triad traits
>3. Centaur: Interesting person and doesn't post enough to fuck up threads
>>
>>71977038
>Oh, then I guess it would depend.
This supports my theory that you're actually auxiliary intuition.
>But what kind of a person only learns to apply their dominant function in their twenties?
From my perspective, you weren't learning how to apply your dominant. You were learning how to "call" on your intuition with thinking within this specific context.
>I never even had to learn to use intuition, it was just always there.
Yeah, that's just how it works.

Here's how I do math as an Ni dom, I don't manually do math most of the time, I don't "think" about the answer. And when I do manually think about the answers, I often get them very wrong. Images show up in my head, sometimes the images are the numbers I'm working with, other times they're random objects. And from those images in my mind, the answer is illuminated to my consciousness. The answer isn't always right, but when it's wrong it's often very, very close. And my most common issue is that the answer is backwards. I'd get 12 instead of 21, as an example.

From where I sit, you don't seem like a perceiving dominant. You seem to be full of judgements and rationalizations, like a thinking dominant. You also don't seem to have the pitfalls of perceiving doms, either. Such as the inability to communicate effectively (outside of explaining your intuition, which is normal).
>>71977396
Derail this dick
>>
File: turbie.png (416 KB, 644x397)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>71977005
>>71977035
UwU
I missed you Turbie! I'm so glad that you're alive~

I pulled these cards in reference to you.
>>
Who's exactly INFJ-A?
>>
>>71977436
some guy who always tries to prove how he's more intuitive than anyone else
>>
>>71976742
ended up shitting on the toilet and then jerked it to a russian cosplayer
>>
>>71977432
W-what do these cards mean~? :O
>>
>>71977396
Looks pretty accurate to me oreginally
>>
>>71977436
In one word, God.
>>
>>71977513
the most nightmarish of creation stories, only in /mbti/
>>
>>71977396
Sophie has heavy Dark Triad traits?
>>
>>71977549
Absolutely, he's very good at hiding it but when he gets pushed to the limit the mask slips and it all comes flowing out for everyone to see.
>>
>>71977578
dunno if i'd call it dark triad, but he definitely has issues with anger and impulsiveness
>>
File: sad.png (277 KB, 273x465)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>71977465
Well in a traditional 3 card spread the most basic way would be First card represents past, middle card is the present, and the last card is the future.
Since I was asking about Turbie we can assume that Turbie is the main character of the reading.
In the past Turbie was Tempered and has had a relatively calm past, Temperance is the state of doing without and being blessed because of this non-activity.
On the card is an angel pouring one cup into another cup, flying over a river, with the sun in the background. Probably the angel is Turbie.

The Four of Wands actually combines with Temperance to a great degree because they are connected numerically. On the card displays two people celebrating in the background, often this will represent two people forming a Union, the foundation of a community and society. The celebration and creation of a stable society. In my biased hopeful and lustful view it is of course you and I on the card, and the surprise is of course that fact and this time.

The final card is the eight of wands, on the card are 8 wands flying through the air and stands for the future. In this position there exists a great opportunity, the Tarot says that there exists big things coming into your life, that the creative desires and goals you have envisioned may be on their way so it is important to stay upbeat for positive energy is marching towards you. Of course there are a large number of wands so it is important to be mindful that too many opportunities can lead to chaos, for it's difficult to juggle 8 wands at once. Even if they are rushing into the future in a positive direction.
>>
>>71976488
They are secretly the same
>>71976741
Nothing wrong with that
>>
New thread up now
>>71977659
>>
>>71977603
He definitely fits into the narcissistic/machiavellian side of the dark triad.
>>
>>71977035
>Bad choices
what would have been a good choice for me, since im not a regular? the only winning move is to not play?
>>
>>71977603
Yeah, which is why I'm taking a hiatus for a while (at least from identifiable posting). I'm normally a patient person with a long fuse. Spending years on 4chan has fried my nerves and made me very aggressive when I'm normally the complete opposite.

>>71977699
Why machiavellian?
>>
>>71977417
>This supports my theory that you're actually auxiliary intuition.
How so?
>You were learning how to "call" on your intuition with thinking within this specific context.
>Here's how I do math as an Ni dom, I don't manually do math most of the time, I don't "think" about the answer. And when I do manually think about the answers, I often get them very wrong.
Do understand that I'm talking up to university level mathematics and not something I could just work through directly in my head, unless it's a trick question. I'm just not intelligent enough. I can intuitively know what axioms I need to rely on, but I have to actually logically and intelligently work through the mathematics from that point on. That is something I only learned in my twenties. Until then I would function mathematically very much like you described.
>And from those images in my mind, the answer is illuminated to my consciousness.
Like so, I can focus on what are vague "images" of 2 * 17 and the number of 34 just *pops* into my mind with no actual calculation done whatsoever. Were I to calculate it, I would do
2 * 10 = 20,
2 * 7 = 14,
20 + 14 = 34.
but until my twenties my ability to work through numbers like this was very limited and the intuitive methods is still very much more natural. It's just far more limited in how deep it can go, because calculating the vector space resulting from a harmonic oscillator defined by a certain second order differential equation is beyond its abilities. Meanwhile it's not at all complicated to work through it through "thinking," so long as I know the subject well enough to intuitively focus in on the relevant axioms.
>>
how tf do you use intuition to solve math problems

i refuse to believe people can just intuit the answer to 528 x 637 x 742
>>
>>71977815
How the fuck indeed? I don't know how, but I knew it was 250 million as soon as I saw the numbers.
Then I pulled out the calculator and got 249,561,312
>>
>>71977850
you make me roll my eyes so hard
>>
>>71977641
If you see an angel pouring test blockers into your drink, then
>Probably the angel is Turbie.
If you a guy eating 3000 calories worth of pink frosting and he's still rail thin, then
If an anon can't post a sentence without an emoji, then
If you said nothing meaningful and got a (You) out of nowhere, then
>>
>>71977815
Unless you're one of those "human calculators" whose brains are built more for it, you don't. You'll intuitively know what you need to do to solve the problem, as in you'll just "know" this is a x type equation and needs a y type solution pretty much the moment you lay your eyes on it, but the actual solving is done manually.
>>
>>71977917
but >>71977850 said he intuits the actual answers
>>
>>71977922
I've intuited myself a 9 inch cock and a kinky goth GF with just the right amount of plumpness on her.
>>
>>71977916
Stop reading my private chats with turbie thanks, and she's so cute a a kirby angel
>>
>>71977743
>Why machiavellian?
You've got some pretty obvious manipulative tendencies.
>>71977784
>How so?
Auxiliary functions are used in both introverted and extroverted attitudes. They go both ways. Whereas the dominant function is pretty locked into its attitude, and doesn't vary much at all.
Which is to say that someone with auxiliary intuition uses both Ne and Ni. Whereas someone who is Intuition dominant will primarily only use Ni or Ne, depending on the attitude of their consciousness.
>I'm talking up to university level mathematics
I assumed as much, yes.

Even the way you're describing it now, you sound like a thinking dominant. I also think you're doing the thing a lot lot lot lot lot of people do, which is confuse Ti and intuition.
It sounds like intuition is your supporting function.
>>71977891
Did they roll into the back of your head so that you could observe your brain?
>>71977922
Worst part is no one ever believes me about it, either.
>>
>>71978017
>You've got some pretty obvious manipulative tendencies.
Those being?
>>
>>71978030
You manipulate the entire thread to talk about you constantly, you're an attention seeking narcissist who is likely to become abusive at the drop of a hat
>>
>>71978030
One is your temper tantrums that you use to get your way.
Or how you use your own emotions to deflect responsibility.
There's probably a bunch more, I just don't recall off the top of my head. But, the focus is always about altering how people perceive you. You try and twist peoples opinions by trying to manipulate their feelings by attempting to tug on their heartstrings.

The thing is, I don't know if you know that you're being manipulative. It's just like a second nature to you.
>>
>>71977922
it isn't a solution if it's wrong lol, that's not how math works. you can make a close guess, at best, that isn't so unusual.
>>
>>71978017
>Auxiliary functions are used in both introverted and extroverted attitudes. They go both ways. Whereas the dominant function is pretty locked into its attitude, and doesn't vary much at all.
And the spark of intuition being both at times means it cannot be dominant? For you, if you're in your own head and trying to figure something out, do you genuinely not get new ideas, new intuitions, from pre-existing ones? Can you not spin a concept in your mind, as if chewing on it, and suddenly come to a solution of some sort? Is your intuition like hitting a wall, with no way forward?
>>
>>71978112
I don't post about myself, and I don't particularly want to be a center of focus at all given that regs get almost purely negative attention.

>>71978120
I disagree with bits of this, but I know better than to argue.
>You try and twist peoples opinions by trying to manipulate their feelings by attempting to tug on their heartstrings.
I do this sometimes on 4chan, yeah, so your ultimate conclusion is valid enough (though much less so with actual friends and acquaintances - 4chan is a toxic and hostile environment, whereas with people I trust I feel as though I can just express myself normally and calmly without any need to play dirty in any way).
>>
>>71978132
it also isn't what people with synesthesia do. they actually solve the problems with exact precision, it's just that their brains are wired so that they think in a way that normal people can't understand.
>>
File: 1661982708740147.png (70 KB, 446x435)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
these threads are fucking lame now. yawn.

i miss reading detached posts relating to psychology.
>>
>>71977578
>but when he gets pushed to the limit the mask slips and it all comes flowing out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyjMTltmG0U
>>
ideally that's what we'd get, if certain malding retards didn't use this place as their shitting ground

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.