[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: how-does-he-do-it.png (207 KB, 1125x1125)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
Zoomer society
>we dont tolerate any discrimination based on one's gender, sexuality, religion, nationality etc

Also zoomer society
>if you're 30 years old, we're gonna age-shame the shit out of you until you have no confidence left because you feel like absolute shit due to your age alone
>dont even think of talking to women under 25 you fucking creep
>18yo girls are literal children, you crepe
>>
I'm so fucking tired of always feeling inferior around "superior zoomers" due to my age
I've literally taken in so much ageism on social media that I'm super shy around zoom-zooms. Their youthful auras cuck the shit out of me
I cant even get a boner anymore because I've been agecucked so bad.
>>
File: based-chad.jpg (41 KB, 770x433)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Can you guys explain how Big Ed, 57, bonks exclusively 20yos and even I cant get a 20yo?
>>
Fr become trans, then you can be bussin with the liberals, but deadass be careful, you may need to learn the slanguage of the slime to blend in well enough, no cap.
>>
>>71963629
Why do you care what zoomers think lol. I'm a zoomer and I don't give a shit what any zoomer thinks. They're the most retarded generation aside from gen alphas born and grown in covid. Seriously, zoomers grew up just in time to hold on to a phone during school like children who need their milk bottle, children who feel naked without their milk bottle, children who can't think or act without their milk bottle.

Everything zoomies think is because of an algorithm curated by silicon valley troons. You got cucked by silicon valley, not zoomers. Zoomers are just a symptom of the underlying problem here, your enemy at hand is the AI. Elites don't want another occupy wallstreet so they'll distract us with race wars and class wars and religious wars. You bit the psyop.
>>
>>71963677
he had to have neck somewhere
>>
>>71963706
they'll distract us with race wars and generation wars and religious wars* fixed. The ageism psyop is to AVOID the class issue.
>>
What fantasy world do you live in? It's the other way around. I'm always treated like shit by elders because they think I listen to rap or use tiktok or some shit. It's very annoying being stereotyped.
>>
>>71963706
I'm pretty sure the latest ageism is caused by social media, zoomers, and brainwashing.
My mom dated like 50yos when she was 20.
These days a hot 30yo guy cant bonk an 18yo unless he's famous because "Reee that's sick"
>>
>>71963607
>last few gf were 20-ish zoomers
>well on the way to my fifties now
Must be a you problem
>>
>>71963743
I'm tired of 18yo women thinking I*m some stay at home dad who's already experienced everything just because I turned 30 years old
I have less relationship experience than they do!
>>
This does not apply if you are Chad. OP is once again a faggot
>>
>>71963607
>if you're 30 years old, we're gonna age-shame the shit out of you until you have no confidence left because you feel like absolute shit due to your age alone
They literally only do this IF you talk to women under 25. If you stick to your own they literally do not care.
Why should I be forced to endure being harassed by some guy who should know full well I don't want anything to do with him? In the past girls always just were nice and awkwardly stood there, smile and nod, tried to find excuses to leave, etc etc but why should I have to do that? Why can't you just not create that situation?
>>
>>71963748
No all of that is a symptom of the AI algorithms in social media. None of the problems we see with zoomers would exist if not for the existence of phones and social media algorithms. Zoomers are slaves to the AI. Remove the phone out of the picture as if they never existed and we might possibly have already been in a golden age.
>>
>>71963754
Anon last night I was ready to bonk an 18yo chick I picked up. I was on her bed. She asked me my age and when I told her I'm in my early 30s she literally kicked me out and doxxed me on social media
Still a virgin.

This experience scarred me for life and I've been drinking alcohol for 24 hours to cope with it.
I feel so undesireable now and it's all her fault
Help me anons
Get me my mojo back
>>
>>71963778
>None of the problems we see with zoomers would exist if not for the existence of phones and social media algorithms. Zoomers are slaves to the AI.
So are millennials too. They're just as bad.
>>
>>71963775
The fuck is this post?
I hope this is a troll.
I mean what the absolute fuck. If you're a real woman I hope you die tonight and nobody like you exists out there
>>
>>71963801
You are desirable anon she's just a tard. Literally. You passed as young because you have good genes and she got cucked by the ageism psyop. You're her type but the meta around age differences cucked her out, her loss. She did get you into her bad after all, you're not undesirable. Maybe boost it up a bit and try for college girls.
>>
>>71963822
>"Please stick to age-appropriate women"
>"W-well I hope you die!"
And you autists wonder why women don't like you. Holy shit is it that hard? Why are you so offended over that?
>>
>>71963835
bed*
>>71963804
True. God spare us from covid kids. These little turds are basically everything zoomers are but food tubed to an iPad and Elsa videos about Spiderman softcore. It's going to be a whole lot worse before it gets better.
>>
>>71963801
Dude, one of my first lines when she seems to show interest is always along the lines of
>Are you often attracted to guys twice your age?
and enjoying her shocked face.
>>
>>71963835
Yeah I mean that's the thing. My looks and my charm were enough, I passed the bar for getting laid. But something as stupid and makeshift as my age was such a huge mental block for her that all her arousal was gone in 0.5 seconds.
It's nuts. That was the moment when I learned just how bad zoomers have been psyoped by age. And this is where the universe told me to lie about my age the next time. Lying is horrible but I don't think women this agepilled really deserve to know my age.
I'm a ""boomer"" and I've always been into people of any age, it's normal for my generation. All my friends are married to women 10 years younger than them.
>>
>>71963862
There is no age appropriate standard for dating. In the US maybe there is a hidden agreement among zoomers (Im a zoomer) but in the rest of the world good luck finding anyone that gives a shit.
>>
>>71963878
You're not a boomer you're in your early 30s.
>>
>>71963864
Oh and are basically 2 years behind in social development during the most crucial years of growing
>>
File: tomcruise.jpg (78 KB, 640x643)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>71963862
>>"Please stick to age-appropriate women"

My point is that this sentence means absolutely nothing.
How can you defend something as unnatural, disgusting and vile as homos and trannies but at the same time uphold a ridiculous notion that the man can only be max 3 years older than the woman?
There's no reason for that other than to boost feminism by taking away power for men. Just admit it, it always boils down to childish feminism. It's not like you have morals or anything so dont give me any crap about "dating ethically".
Women age super fast so it makes sense that the guy is older so they're on the same level.
>>
The funny thing is they never have that same energy when it comes to older women dating younger guys. People just can't help but assume the worse when an older guy is dating a younger women, as if she hasn't already been sexually turned out by guys her own age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quj5SCSGenQ
>>
>>71963607
ageism is more prevalent in the job markets and it's the other way around.
throw your ageist propaganda mongering in the trash.
>inb4 cuz you're young so you must not know how jobs work and you still live with mommy and daddy...
>>
>>71963977
Ageism in work is such bullshit.
I started uni at 29, all hopeful, thinking I could still restart my life.
Magically I cant get any jobs even though I'm skilled and qualified. They only hire zoom-zooms
I guess I'll set up my own company and be the one doing this gatekeeping. I prefer it that way
>>
>>71963965
My mom is in her 60s and exclusively dates guys 30-40
Nobody gives her any shit.
>>
>>71963748
>These days a hot 30yo guy cant bonk an 18yo

Bruh, the age of consent is 16 in my country, and I'm 32, you have to think there's something wrong with someone wanting someone with a brain that underdeveloped.
>>
>>71963879
>age appropriate standard for dating
Then why don't you date a 12 year old if there's no such thing as age appropriateness? What, does age suddenly matter and have significance then?
>in the rest of the world good luck finding anyone that gives a shit.
It's western zoomers. You'd find the same shit in any anglosphere country, a significant chunk of Europe and it's started to spread to Japan and S Korea too (and Japanese/Korean men are also seething just like western men)
>>71963920
The two individuals in your 1986 picture are around the same age.
That's the thing whenever you spergs screech about how women used to get married earlier or whatever you neglect to remember the men did too. Throughout western history the male age of marriage was on average 1-3 years above the female age. The 20 year old girls were marrying 22 year old men, not 34 year old men.
>B-but here's this exception that happened-
Means nothing in comparison to trend data.
>that the man can only be max 3 years older than the woman?
No one thinks this, things change with age. If she's 30, no one cares if you're 45. If she's 18-20 yes people are not going to want significantly older men around her bc she's naive.
>B-but that's just old hags and feminist-
The people that care the absolute most more than anyone, is the girls' fathers. You will never find anyone more opposed to an 18 year old girl dating a 30 year old man than that girl's father, as well as her uncles, grandfathers, and any other male figures in her life that look at her like a daughter and care about her well-being.
>>
I'm 31 and I'm not really interested in anyone below the age of 25, because even though they might possess more youthful physical attractiveness I find it more attractive and relatable when a woman has more life experience and is more mature and self-possessed
>>
>>71964018
The thing is, even real adult women are too immature for me. Shit, I've seen women in their 50s act like spoiled teenagers with nothing meaningful to say.
If women are painful to listen to in every age, I might as well bonk them when they are young and playful.
>>
>>71964001
>they
>nothing more out of touch than a boomer
>kek
You mean the oldfags on wallstreet?
The boomers who don't know what an internet is and still use servers from 2008?
Yeah, fuck those richfags.
Thinking hiring and fucking young zoomer chicks means you've achieved enlightenment.
>boomer pipe-dream fantasys
>>
>>71964049
Imagine being so into fighting this topic that you write an emotional wall of text like that

It's 2023
Morals dont exist, age doesnt exist anymore, we just want sex
Accept it fag
>>
>>71964049
You don't understand, the moment a woman develops a wrinkle she is worthless, and i'm not even being sarcastic. If there was a way for women to be perfect wrinkleless angels past the age of 16 and preserve that youthful energy forever men would literally have no sex at all. There's a reason they call it a sweet 16.
>>
>>71964061
>I find it relatable when a woman has life experience

Anon I'm 35 and Ive never tasted alcohol, held a job, or kissed a girl.
What life experience do you think I have?
I date 18yos because I relate to them. We watch anime together and laugh at memes.
>>
>>71964061
>more mature and self-possessed
did you mean wrinkly and self-absorbed?
>>
File: 0ca6ad5f72accb2f.jpg (59 KB, 640x633)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
You can fuck a tranny in the butt, but you cant date a fertile woman because you're older than her and seen as "taking advantage of her" - even if the reality is that she has fucked more than you.

What a world.
>>
File: 9d5.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>71964095
>I've never kissed a girl
>I date 18 year olds
>>
>>71964086
>Morals dont exist, age doesnt exist anymore, we just want sex
Her father's shotgun exists as does her ability to ruin your life in a variety of ways.
>>71964093
>the moment a woman develops a wrinkle she is worthless
The problem with this is that no matter how much you try to instill fear revenge fantasy stuff, it contradicts what we see in real life. You're like a homeless crack addict telling me the world is about to end. I'm not gonna feel too worried about it because everything I see around me proves otherwise.
>a sweet 16.
That... refers to the birthday itself because it used to be considered the age of adulthood so it became tradition to make it a huge celebration. It's sweet for her, as in, the day, the experience.
>>
>>71964118
>you can fuck a tranny in the butt,
but you can't date a grown ass man who lives with mommy and daddy.
>what a world
>>
>>71964011
Its like when those old white ladies go overseas to find buck boy toys. They aren't going for men their own age, they go for prime black men in their 20-30s. Its only natural to prefer people who are in their sexual prime.
>>
>>71964018
>Underdeveloped brain
The only point at which we will realize this mentality is a mistake is once our birthrates plunge below 1, and even then no one will have the courage to say anything until it's too late.
>Ah! Finally, your brain is developed!
>However it seems your ovaries have fallen off from disuse
>>
>Her father's shotgun exists as does her ability to ruin your life in a variety of ways
>no matter how much you try to instill fear revenge fantasy stuff, it contradicts what we see in real life

Nice when you already offer your own reply
>>
>>71964049
>Then why don't you date a 12 year old if there's no such thing as age appropriateness?
Strawman. You are an adult at age 18. You are tried as an adult at age 18 for any civil violation or civil course whatsoever. Your mind has matured, and your brain can make conscious wise decisions. You can drive a 4000 pound steel machine going at 80mph on the highway.
> You'd find the same shit in any anglosphere country, a significant chunk of Europe and it's started to spread to Japan and S Korea too (and Japanese/Korean men are also seething just like western men)
No you wouldn't.
> Throughout western history
Western history does not even begin to carve away at 1% of total global history.
>The people that care the absolute most more than anyone, is the girls' fathers.
So now we care about what fathers want. God forbid the bigot fathers who dare to speak up lest they be racists transphobes or bigots who oppress femininity by forbidding you for starting an only fans even though you're just 19 lol.
You either care about what a father has to say or not.
>>71964149
>Her father's shotgun exists
Lmao alright LARPs out of the bag. Go home everybody.
>>
>>71963677
The secret is: the camera. Hire someone to hold a camera around you and suddenly, *gasp* a woman will appear.
>>
File: 1674519867705223.jpg (732 KB, 2448x3264)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>71964049
>Then why don't you date a 12 year old if there's no such thing as age appropriateness?
Not the anon you are talking to but I unironically do if there were no legal repercusions. On the other hand, who selfrespecting male cares about the opinions of random gen Z girls concerning age gaps and relationships? If a woman (of any age) rejects you, she is not into you and you'd be better off not wasting any more time; her motivations and "" ideas"" are pretty much inconsequential.
>>
>>71964149
>The problem with this is that no matter how much you try to instill fear revenge fantasy stuff

It's not really bait, I'm just trying to show you our perspective. Tbqh though, this is all just men being warped by pretty woman energy, rape, transgenderism, pedophilia, it's all just addiction to pretty woman energy. Being a simp really is a disease, the millenials try to teach us this but the march of beta men continues unhampered on into sheol.
>>
>>71964186
bruh you ever just start cumming and the cameraman pans to the guys ass
>>
File: 1673005859154135.jpg (49 KB, 622x622)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>71964203
>transgenderism
>pretty woman energy
>our perspective
>>
>>71964161
Do you think about virile young African men having sex with old white ladies often, anon?
>>
>>71964180
>You are an adult at age 18
This has always varied from time and culture. Where I live, it's 16. The actual place where the line of adulthood is drawn is arbitrary. For example,
>Your mind has matured, and your brain can make conscious wise decisions.
This is largely untrue, and if we used this as the standard for the age of consent, it would be in the mid 20s.
Drawing a solid line at 18 and saying "anything before and beyond this point interacting is BAD" is retarded. We have to use actual reason and not be regarded or dishonest.
>Western history does not even begin to carve away at 1% of total global history.
Yeah, but given the choice between western standards than those of the people that slaughter baby girls and throw gays off buildings and live in mud huts...
>God forbid the bigot fathers who dare to speak up lest they be racists transphobes or bigots who oppress femininity by forbidding you for starting an only fans even though you're just 19 lol.
>You either care about what a father has to say or not.
Yes he's very right to do that. He should absolutely prevent her from doing that. She should listen to him and not make that retarded mistake because she is a dumb teenager.
>>
>>71964180
>Your mind has matured

If you think 18 year olds are mature you need to get outside more brother.
>>
>>71964218
you wouldn't know a thing about becoming a woman, pretty woman energy, or perspective would you anon?
>>
Its fun to see how certain people are totally not noticeable stuck on pushing their agenda on here
>unrelated troon blabber
>muh nog buck
>>
>>71964203
>I'm just trying to show you our perspective
To repeat:
>it contradicts what we see in real life. You're like a homeless crack addict telling me the world is about to end. I'm not gonna feel too worried about it because everything I see around me proves otherwise.
Male behavior contradicts your statement.
>>71964189
>but I unironically do if there were no legal repercusions
There would always be social ones. One of the reasons a whole town worth of men ganged up on and killed Ken McElroy was bc he married a 14 year old. Even a writer in the 1200s accompanying the polos wrote about how disgusted the euros were to see the Chinese marrying young girls. Western history has long been opposed to this, regardless of what you've been led to believe.
>Well that's western-
Okay again, go live with the Africans and Arabs then, I'm sure their society is superior.
>>
>>71964251
They are biologically mature, they act childish not because of biological makeup but because Hollywood has just created this manchild meta.
>This is largely untrue, and if we used this as the standard for the age of consent, it would be in the mid 20s.
>Drawing a solid line at 18 and saying "anything before and beyond this point interacting is BAD" is retarded. We have to use actual reason and not be regarded or dishonest.
You're jumping around and fence sitting. Ban 24.5-5 year olds from dating 22 year olds because their mind is underdeveloped.
>Yeah, but given the choice between western standards and those of the people that slaughter baby girls and throw gays off buildings and live in mud huts...
Implying the US isn't shooting up schools, starting wars by usurping governments and starting wars by orchestrating civil uprisings to destabilize enemies, killing kids with drones overseas, covering up pedo Elite politicians on a catastrophic mass scale (instant purging would be an instant failure of government which would mean instant martial law), and making flimsy wooden houses you can easily make a hole in just by leaning too hard against them lol. The US is not a 1st world country anon. Have you ever stepped outside onto a major city like LA? I have. I was homeless. It's a warzone out there. There are literal bins set on fire for homeless to huddle around and just being on the wrong block you'll get shot. The US is not great anymore.
>>71964277
>Yes he's very right to do that. He should absolutely prevent her from doing that. She should listen to him and not make that retarded mistake because she is a dumb teenager.
>transgenderism
>pretty woman energy
You're a dumb troon.
>>71964337
>I'm sure their society is superior.
If they had good health care I just might.
>>
>There would always be social ones
Females and sois care for that sort of impotent whining, bros will high-five you and start asking if she has a qt bff.
>>
>>71964280
>unrelated troon blabber
Yeah what was that about? lol
>>
>>71963607
Up to 10 years past age 20 is not an issue, at least not in Europe. If you are a manlet and unable to compensate for that otherwise it is over though.
>>
>>71964374
>You're jumping around and fence sitting. Ban 24.5-5 year olds from dating 22 year olds because their mind is underdeveloped.
No, that's why I said:
>We have to use actual reason and not be retarded or dishonest.
>B-but America does bad things
We're talking about the technological and social advancement of the society. School shootings and killing overseas kids isn't considered acceptable by the majority population.
>You're a dumb troon.
I'm not the same person who said what you're replying to there.
>>
Fuck what zoomers think. I'm 29, started uni last year for the first time, and I'm already fucking a 20 year old who approached me and did all the work. Let some broccoli haired faggot or some tik tok obsessed vapid bitch tell me something about it. Couldn't care less
>>
>>71964449
>>We have to use actual reason and not be retarded or dishonest.
Okay, good. Use actual reason, don't be retarded and dishonest, and give me a reason why a 30 year old can't date a 20 year old.
>We're talking about the technological and social advancement of the society. School shootings and killing overseas kids isn't considered acceptable by the majority population.
You're saying this even though we just executed a transgender for a homicide. There are people out there with multiple homicides who are set free. The US is schizophrenic.
>>71964461
You monster.
>>
>>71963607
30 year old boomers have no place on the internet
>>
>>71964504
4chan is 20 years old, zoomoid
>>
>>71964504
Cool let us switch it off and erase the OS, I want to see if phonetard zoomies manage to turn it back on afterward.
>>
File: 1674630024555666.jpg (93 KB, 540x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
All zoomers are garbage; they are the product of years of psyops and societal destruction, so it's not really their fault, but all they're good for is abusing in various ways as a sublimation of certain banking sects that need some reorganization.
>>
>>71964486
>Use actual reason, don't be retarded and dishonest, and give me a reason why a 30 year old can't date a 20 year old.
The reason that a 20 year old girl's father, family and community are wary of and traditionally protected her from a 30 year old is that the 30 year old most likely has exploitative intent.
>Naivete/Lack of experience
It is extremely common for men to seek very young women because they wish to be in a relationship with someone they can abuse mentally (and sometimes physically) and/or be disloyal to. This is because the girl will not know any better and can be easily gaslighted into believing it is her fault, that this treatment is normal and thus be made to feel wrong for complaining or taking issue with it. She is also less likely to pick up on signs of unfaithfulness, and can be much more easily deceived and misled.
>Intent
There is simply an observational trend that has existed for ages that men with daughters quickly picked up on, that older men who go after much younger women very very frequently have intentions to abandon her after they get bored of sex with her. This specifically is the primary thing fathers frantically tell daughters to be wary of older men for.
The character of these men has simply been proven time and time again over centuries to be very frequently poor-character individuals who are dishonest, manipulative, and selfish, uncaring about the harm they cause.
With these men you also have to wonder why they're 30 and unmarried. A good, quality man would have been married in his 20s.
>B-but muh feminism-
Men have been protecting their daughters from this long before women could even vote.
>we just executed a transgender for a homicide
Good
>>
>>71964680
That's cap nigga I wanna date a younger girl cuz I'm a virgin and don't wanna date someone who got ran through plus they look cuter so naturally I gravitate towards them

If I was good at exploiting shit I would have probably gotten laid by now
>>
>>71964890
>>71964680
Also I don't give a fuck about your dad plus most dads in my country are pudgy milquetoast fucks who are more likely to write an angry reddit post than actually do something about it
>>
>>71964970
i don't give a FUCK about your dad
>>
>>71965038
My Dad is a chad though and he's 15 years older than his wife.
>>
>>71964680
>The reason that a 20 year old girl's father, family and community are wary of and traditionally protected her from a 30 year old is that the 30 year old most likely has exploitative intent.
Wrong wrong wrong. Zoomers don't give a shit what their parents think. You're completely out of touch. Cute thought but it's clear you don't spend much time with real normies. No your quirky discord thot friends are not normies because they are e-girls. You're a femcel bot on /r9k/. You're below male robots because you actually had a chance. Your anecdotal experiences with men in your life or your friends life is moot. Marriage has been declining for more than a century, average dating partners per year are 4 or more, polls are inaccurate, and zoomers literally skyrocketed 'DILFs' into common everyday vernacular. I can't count the amount of times girls at my school would scroll on instagram and make remarks about how some celebrity twice their age is a DILF and how they want a sugar daddy.
>It is extremely common for men to seek very young women because they wish to be in a relationship with someone they can abuse mentally (and sometimes physically) and/or be disloyal to.
This is such horseshit. Your obvious apparent abusive experiences in the past are clouding you from even being realistic or neutral about this completely.
>There is simply an observational trend that has existed for ages that men with daughters quickly picked up on, that older men who go after much younger women very very frequently have intentions to abandon her after they get bored of sex with her.
You are completely misrepresenting that females do the exact same shit when they get bored with same age partners. Polls that suggest men have more partners completely misunderstand the female spirit is much more timid about releasing number of partners due to backlash.

Cont. Ur retarded.
>>
>>71963607
What's funny is everyone gets older, they'll create an environment that shits on them when they're older and they'll lie in that bed and weep.
>>
>>71964680
>>71965134
>Men have been protecting their daughters from this long before women could even vote.
You're misunderstanding what actually happened and happens. Fathers avoid middle aged men (30s are not middle aged) from dating their young high school daughters. College aged daughters don't even live at home and have a body count too high to count or remember from being at a rave.
>Good
All your information is derived from clickbait hysteria, you know absolutely nothing about the US much less the world. Those "outdated" societies you bring up didn't "kill kids", oppresive unelected regimes do. And their populus most certainly don't approve of child genocide. And bringing up execution of gays does a disservice to cultures in poor health care locations that want to eliminate the spread of viruses spread by...gayness. There is a reason you're told not to stick your dick where shit comes out, degenerate.

You won't draw a line between men aged 24.5-25 years old dating a 22 year old so do you draw a line between 30 and 20 even though you just outright said we can't draw lines. Bottom of the story is you're sperging out at OP for being a creep and here you are shifting goal posts. It's almost like an emotional argument birthed from your own negative experiences does not make a logical argument that holds up in a debate.
>>
>>71963607
Oh yeah? And which one of those malnourished little shits is gonna stop me? Fat chance niggers
>>
>>71965193
>Zoomers don't give a shit what their parents think
I am a zoomer (2000) and I avoid old men bc my dad raised me to be wise. I ghosted a 27 year old just recently
>Your obvious apparent abusive experiences in the past are clouding you from even being realistic or neutral about this completely.
The oldest I ever dated was 4 years older than me, and he was 22 so not 30+
>College aged daughters
We are talking about a time before women even went to college
>nothing about the US
I know for a fact the vast majority of Americans would not approve of bombing innocent children.
>And their populus most certainly don't approve of child genocide.
In India and historically China the vast majority of infant femicides are done voluntarily by the parents because of the shame and unwanted burden of a daughter and yes it is seen as fair. And yes it was before the one child policy for the latter
>even though you just outright said we can't draw lines
I said each case should be evaluated reasonably. As in, from the perspective of someone who does not have ulterior motives of wanting to fuck her. The vast majority of 20 year old girls' fathers would be very unhappy over her dating a 30 year old.

Also again the thing to consider is this: when I meet a 30 year old guy, I have to wonder, why is he not married yet? That itself is a red flag.
>>
>>71964890
>I wanna date a younger girl cuz I'm a virgin and don't wanna date someone who got ran through
You can easily do that with women your age
>B-but every woman my age is a whore that has a double digit body count-
No. You are either dishonest or retarded or both.
>>
>>71963801

Lie retard, say youre 25-26
>>
>>71965501
I do not know a single woman my age who's a virgin
>>
>>71963607
Gen Z guy aged shamed me to a point where I felt I would cry. I am 31 year old guy oftentimes mistaken for younger. Women have told me this so I know true. Fuck Gen Z. Hope they become old and ridiculed by Gen alpha soon.
>>
>>71965533
You said not run through retard
There are plenty of women your age with bc of like 1-3
>>
>>71965533
But I know many many many guys my age who are virgins.

If I'm going to max out my potential with whatever time I have left (I've been making the key steps and yes this includes a steady intentional increase in visual appeal) I'm gonna get with someone young and cute who hasn't been fucked you goof, it's the least I deserve for a near decade of misery.
>>
>>71965565
Why would I do that when my bc is 0 and I can find someone else with 0 instead. That 25 yr olds just gonna be mad I'm not her ex
>>
>>71965582
>That 25 yr olds just gonna be mad I'm not her ex
You're neurotic and chronically online
>and I can find someone else with 0 instead
Bc people my age don't want you. Even the girls who do like "older men" are very mentally ill and also only want ones that are very rich
>>
>>71965582
>>71965574
>>71965565
Also by the time I'm out of my parents house and my hair transplant fully grows in I'll be 27 (I'm very conventionally attractive with a mop on my head) and finding a V at that age gets even harder
>>
>>71965482
>I am a zoomer (2000) and I avoid old men bc my dad raised me to be wise. I ghosted a 27 year old just recently
I am a zoomer too and know more women than you my age who don't believe the same sentiment. You don't speak for everyone or the majority. You're out of touch.
>>71965482
>The oldest I ever dated was 4 years older than me, and he was 22 so not 30+
>>College aged daughters
Irrelevant reply to you blanket labelling 30 year old men predators for dating 20-22 year olds. Some women are into older guys, have you heard of DILFS? Very strange you ignore that part about my post where zoomer women fantasize over dating celebrities twice their age.
>We are talking about a time before women even went to college
You would know nothing about it because colleges (universities) go back before even the founding of the USA. They're more than a 1000 years old.
>I know for a fact the vast majority of Americans would not approve of bombing innocent children.
As don't the populace of whatever country or society you brought up earlier.
>In India and historically China the vast majority of infant femicides are done voluntarily by the parents because of the shame and unwanted burden of a daughter and yes it is seen as fair. And yes it was before the one child policy for the latter
Grossly misrepresented and not much worse or even worse at all than millions of American parents approving the government of mandating their children and even same-aged females SHAMING young men into entering the military and being drafted off to give their lives away to fight the evil man with the toothbrush mustache.
>I said each case should be evaluated reasonably. As in, from the perspective of someone who does not have ulterior motives of wanting to fuck her.
You don't have the perspective surrounding the case of that anon earlier you sperged out on and called a creep. You're not a very honest person.

Continued in next post:
>>
>>71965602
>I'll be 27
Oh, what a coincidence. I just mentioned in >>71965482 how I ghosted a 27 year old recently. Lol
>>
>>71965482
Cont:
>Also again the thing to consider is this: when I meet a 30 year old guy, I have to wonder, why is he not married yet? That itself is a red flag.
Fucking lmao. Did your wise dad never tell you to focus on college and moving up a successful career before settling down? In 2021 in the United States, 44.7 percent of doctorate recipients fell within the age bracket of 26 to 30 years old. For a masters or a bachelors, we're still talking mid 20s, on average. To go further beyond, you now have to move up in a career before 5 years are up, AND THEN still have to date someone sufficiently to know you want to marry them, just because some retarded femcel bot on /r9k/ is going to judge you as a red flag because you're not married by 30? Holy shit what is this cognitive dissonance. Hope I don't ever run into you.
>>
>>71964018
>brain that underdeveloped
Knucklehead.

https://slate.com/technology/2022/11/brain-development-25-year-old-mature-myth.html
>>
>>71965619
OK. Don't care. Ur literally only 3 years younger than me.

Blox
>>
>>71964250
>This is largely untrue, and if we used this as the standard for the age of consent, it would be in the mid 20s.
You're brainwashed by memes and mythical pseudo-popscience garbage.

https://slate.com/technology/2022/11/brain-development-25-year-old-mature-myth.html
>>
>>71965619
You are not even a female
>>
File: 1633196242404.jpg (82 KB, 750x750)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Some of you guys itt are placing too much value on women, especially women who are zoomer-aged. Stop treating them like goddesses that you must adjust yourself for. I posted earlier itt, I'm 29 dating a 20 year old right now. There is literally nothing special about her besides the fact that she's hot, and let's be honest, that's not even a special characteristic these days. I didn't seek out this girl. I just went to university, minded my own business, and oh what do you know, some zoomer girl thought I was handsome and said hello. Don't worry about age shaming from what is hands down he most vapid generation of all time. You think I care that the zoomer hoe that's replying in this thread would look at me like I'm a predator? Tf? Fuck no. I'm studying, working out, working as a bartender, just living my life care-free for no one but myself. I'm not gonna turn down a hot girl just because I'm 10 years older than her. Focus on yourselves, kings. When you're on top of your game, you will be a magnet for anyone. If you're good looking, you will literally draw in 20 year olds that will go against their preconceived notions of age gap dating just so they can spend time with you. I guarantee it.
>>
>>71963607
Lmao if you are attractive and uncucked enough to not care about complaints you can even date at 20 year gaps with ease. If you are not attractive enough physically, do not have money nor able to be providing a good time you must take the crumbs that come up. That's how it it is. Everyone telling you they are only dating +-3 years or shit like that are autistic retards who will never breed anyway so who cares what they think they are gone in one generation lmao
>>
>>71965757
Based. Live on, anon.
>>
>>71964061
>below the age of 25
le magical brain development myth age
kill yourself
>>
>>71965757
rather a based post if i do say so myself
>>
>>71965797
> Not realizing there is someone who makes these age psyop threads on r9k so people give up and roll over
>>
>>71965821
If there are people willing to date 16/17 year old high schoolers here (and it's fully legal), what makes people think they should be afraid of dating a 25 year old?
>>
>>71963607
Maybe in America, not elsewhere. You people are fucked anyway
>>
>>71965851
Very sadly unfortunately this
>>
The maximum (and probably ideal) age gap is around 15 years, with a year of wiggle room on either side.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>71963607
Reality:

10 year older Chad: hehe my grandparents also had a 10 year difference
10 year younger girl: ok I guess it is okay then, you look so young

20 year older Chad: lmao my penis is 20cm
20 year younger girl: lmao it is ok then I guess, you look so young

10 year older hapa me: my grandparents also had a 10 year age gap
10 year younger girl: yeah, idk I cannot vibe with that

20 year older me: I make 80k a year and drive a BMW
20 year younger girl: *sprays me with pepperssray*
>>
>>71965948
And on top of it I get beaten up by a few less Chad whitoids or brown men
>>
>>71965890
I always thought it as the reason you date within your age bracket is to avoid differences of culture shock. For example, zoomie memes will not bode well with millenial memes. But subtract half of the age difference from your age and the legal age of the land (18 for example) and use that as a meter. So if I'm 23, and there are 5 years of difference from 18 or 23, I cut THAT in half, which makes 3, and so I can only date within 2.5 years of my age range to gauge the probability of a SUCCESSFUL relationship where we can relate to each other. This is not a way to decide if a relationship is acceptable or not so I might agree with the 15 rule of thumb but the method I mentioned is good for avoiding huge differences in generational culture.

For example, if you're 30, the age difference from 30 and 18 would be 12, cut that in half, which makes 6, and you can date those aged 24, and 36.

For girls though, there are no age limits. You can date men 30 40 50 years younger than you and women cheer you on. Woo, go girl power.
>>
>>71965991
I cut THAT in half, which makes 2.5* fixed
>>
>>71965991
and you can date those aged between 24 and 36* fixed
>>
>>71965991
I don't really care. I don't date for memes. If I want to plow a 16 year old bitch or date a 22 year old bitch, I'll just do it.
>>
>>71965991
Man that are just online femcels seething. They are as dumb as men who try to play ATM for women. The truth is you cannot negotiate desire and the Chad's they want they will never get again past 35. They are ruined and they know it so now they try to limit at least the Chad lites or betas with money to go for them. The vast majority of men find older women disgusting.
>>
>>71966045
Well that works too. I know women who are into older guys because younger men are immature for them.
>>
>>71966059
Difference is they mean 7-10 year older not 20+ like delusional idiots of the mgtow crowd claims
>>
>>71966056
This is very true and a large large part of why gullible men get cucked. They are being memed into a self-induced scarcity mindset.
>>
>>71966072
15 (give or take a year in either direction is the maximum).

32 and 17/18

42 and 27/28

52 and 37/38

82 and 67/68

I think that's the most that can work, and also the most kino.
>>
>>71963607
Despite the shaming people still do it. Is it really about age if their own actively encourage it.
>>
>>71966072
I am not familiar with mgtow seems like a psyop term to vilify men who just don't want to marry yet so they can focus on their careers. I mean look at the raging femcel ITT, if you're 30 and unmarried that's a RED flag for her. KEK.

I don't think there's much wrong with a 20+ age gap if she's in her 30s and you're just nearing 50. Or if you're 60 and she's 40. You see those pairings all the time. Same with 20 year olds hooking up with sugar daddies in their 40s. Shit happens and it's a two way consensual street don't let the blue-hairs tell you otherwise. Most anons on the chans making remarks about pedo brides are just trolls.
>>
>>71964049
>Then why don't you date a 12 year old if there's no such thing as age appropriateness? What, does age suddenly matter and have significance then?
Because they are literally sexually prepubescent? What the fuck kind of question even is this?
>It's western zoomers. You'd find the same shit in any anglosphere country, a significant chunk of Europe and it's started to spread to Japan and S Korea too (and Japanese/Korean men are also seething just like western men)
It literally doesn't matter. It's also pretty obvious that you, and not the men, are seething.
>That's the thing whenever you spergs screech about how women used to get married earlier or whatever you neglect to remember the men did too. Throughout western history the male age of marriage was on average 1-3 years above the female age. The 20 year old girls were marrying 22 year old men, not 34 year old men.
No one said this
>Means nothing in comparison to trend data.
Uhhh exceptions actually can matter quite a lot when you're talking about personal issues. It is exceptionally rare to be falsely accused of rape, but you're still a fool if you aren't cognizant of the risk and take precautions, like avoiding BPD girls.
Similarly, it doesn't matter if 99% of women hate you if just 1 woman likes you, so fighting to align yourself with the trend isn't necessarily a good move.
>No one thinks this, things change with age. If she's 30, no one cares if you're 45. If she's 18-20 yes people are not going to want significantly older men around her bc she's naive.
So your position is that 18 year olds are too naive to fuck, but old enough for double mastectomies, getting drafted, voting, driving, HRT, taking on tens of thousands in debt that they cannot discharge, and so many other things. They are old enough to cut their cocks off, but not fuck with them? Give me a break.
>>
>>71963607
Actual zoomer here, I only find it creepy if the younger one is below 21 or the older one has the age of the parent. It is so difficult to find someone, if you let 7-10 years of difference discourage you then you do this in other areas too and surely end up lonely because those 90% compatibility was not enough.
>>
>>71966141
Imagine being 12 and not hitting puberty.
>>
>>71966186
Thanks to puberty blockers this is the fate of quite a few people my age
>>
>>71966165
What happens at the age of twenty and one years that makes it arbitrarily okay?
>>
>>71965991
I really wish I existed in this fantasy land where you are just drowning in so much pussy that you can reject women for all sorts of silly stereotypes. "Oh, not that one, she's too old." "Oh, not her either, just a touch too young for me."
I'm going to take what I can get, dude. It's a fucking jungle out there. I will be damned to Hell before I limit my options because some randos online told me to.
>>
>>71966198
>my age

Uhhh... anon?
>>
>>71966186
Imagine trying to fuck a 12 year old. I seriously don't think it would fit bro.
>>
>>71966199
Most people have their degree then and they are allowed to drink which enables them to fully enter the adult experience bracket. It also is not barely legal anymore.
>>
>>71966212
I just recently turned 18 and I still identify as a youth.
>>
>>71966218
I wouldn't fuck a 12 year old, it'd just be weird to not experience puberty then.

>>71966219
>allowed to drink
This is 18 usually?
>have their degree
That's more like 22-24 now. And many people don't go to college.
>>
>>71966219
>It also is not barely legal anymore.
Imagine caring about this.
>>
>>71965757
Holy effin based
>>
>>71966230
I don't see the point of doing that. I'm happier being an adult. Holding out on it just makes you infantilized.
>>
File: e0d.png (264 KB, 785x1000)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
Americans when you tell them the drinking age is 18 in your country/province
>>
>>71966219
>Most people have their degree then
It's a 4 year university not a community college. College freshman=19
sophmore=20
junior=21
Uh oh.
>>
>>71966312
Most college freshmen are anywhere between 18-20. No one's gonna have a bachelor's by the time they first hit 21.
>>
>>71966323
This is also ignoring that a lot of people simply don't have to go, or have degrees that take much longer, sometimes into their early 30s (usually doctorate students)
>>
>>71963607
Old people have ruined this planet fuck them
>>
>>71966335
>>71966323
You literally said they already have a degree by the time they're 21. Also they're only 18 for one semester.
>>
>>71966298
>implying they don't start drinking before that
Also, stop using Corporate Memphis.
>>
>>71966367
I'm not that person, silly.
>Also they're only 18 for one semester.
Maybe it was that way for you.
You know there are people who are born May-September who finish their first year without turning 19? You realize those months exist?
>>
>>71966323
>No one's gonna have a bachelor's by the time they first hit 21.
Lots of people do.... I started uni just as I turned 16, had my masters at 21....
Yeah sure, there are tons of people who waste their time partying and getting a bullshit degree in a shitty college, but you might as well lump them in with people who never went to college anyways.

Most people I knew were college freshmen at 17 or 18 too. So BS by 21 sounds pretty spot on.
>>
>>71966395
Either way, 21 is mostly arbitrary when it comes to dating. Anyone who uses that as the number got their head dunked in the toilet.
>>
>>71963607
why do you care what people say on twitter? just say what you want to any age woman - no one can do shit to you.
>>
>>71966394
>May-September
So kids that should be placed in a grade before theirs? You realize parents arbitrarily place their kids based on how ready they think they are for Kindergarten? You realize they aren't the majority?
>>
>>71966495
The majority of kids do go to Kindergarten on time.

Imagine being a redshirted retard.
>>
>>71966495
pffft this dood got held back OH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>71965482
>Also again the thing to consider is this: when I meet a 30 year old guy, I have to wonder, why is he not married yet? That itself is a red flag.
Okay, serious question, then: what do you expect a self improved 30 year old guy with high standards (like a girl who is a virgin waiting until marriage) to do, then?
>>
>>71966495
You idiot. The cutoff is usually placed around September (sometimes December in a lot of countries). Why would people who are already 5 or are about to be 5 not be going to Kindergarten?
>>
>>71966528
>The majority of kids do go to Kindergarten on time.
If you're not 18 by the time you graduated high school you were misplaced and were the youngest out of literally everybody. A large part of turning 18 while still in high school is the autist school presidents start getting kids to vote. Don't remember that, tard?
>>7196655
Retard.
>>
>>71966582
Sounds retarded. If you can't vote by the time you graduate you're placed too early.
>>71966550
Retard.* fixed.
>>
>>71966584
class presidents*
>>
>>71966584
>>71966599
>If you're not 18 by the time you graduated high school you were misplaced and were the youngest out of literally everybody.
Haha you literally got held back. You're a fucking idiot. Why would you want to spend more of your adult life IN high school???

>class presidents
LMAO WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CLASS PRESIDENTS
And there's not even an 18 requirement for that. You're actually a total knucklehead whose parents held him back so he could be bigger and stronger than the kids who were correctly placed in his grade.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>71966584
>>71966599
bro just take the L
you're an actual retard
>>
>>71966631
>Haha you literally got held back.
You're looking at it backwards. I was perfectly the average in my district, I turned 18 halfway through and so did most other kids. That's why we could smoke weed, vote, and show off, that's pretty much an American stereotype you fucking retard.
>LMAO WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CLASS PRESIDENTS
Nobody but the whole senior class start to vote.
>>71966645
You're the retard and both fo you space like retards.
>>
>>71966672
of*

Oops. Looks like I was right. The senior class is comprised of 17-18 year olds and not just 17 year olds. Now go back to Preddit, fags.
>>
>>71966672
>smoke weed
People are doing this in middle school, bro.

>Nobody but the whole senior class start to vote
That's for voting in American politics, not gay ass high school class presidents. There is no age requirement for that.

Most common birth months are July, August, September. Most kids are according to studies and my own experiences, do not get redshirted.

You're an actual tard.
>>
>>71966707
That's not what you were arguing, you knucklehead. You were saying that most kids born May-September are misplaced and that they get redshirted (which is pretty rare statistically)

Why would you make someone born in August or September who turns 17 right at the start of the school year wait another year so they can be 18 and waste a year in high school?

Actual knucklehead.
>>
>>71966708
>People are doing this in middle school, bro.
There's nothing novel about not being able to go to the dispensary and being able to buy your own weed, bro. You turn 18 and suddenly you're selling weed to everybody. 18 year olds are literally the norm for the senior class. How retarded are you?
>American politics
So you're a europoor and this conversation is moot.
>according to studies
Look at this bozo well studied on the scientific consensus of the average age of the high school senior. You must have POURED through those pubmed journals hard. Good going.
>redshirted
I don't even know what this means.
>You're an actual tard.
You're an actual eurotard.
>>71966730
>>71966730
You guys are literal retards.

K 5 years old on Sept 1. Then: 1st 6y. 2nd 7y. 3rd 8y. 4th 9y. 5th 10y. 6th 11y 7th 12y 8th 13y 9th 14y 10th 15y 11th 16y 12th 17y so that when you graduate and September 1 is like 2 months away, you're already 18. Lmao. That 2 month window is not a majority you tards.

My birthday is December. Meaning I was 17 for my senior class but I was 18 when I graduated, as were most other kids. This is normal and both of you are projecting.
>>
>>71966802
>Sept 1
That depends entirely on where you live. If you live in places where it starts in September, the cutoff is usually end of September, somewhere in October, or as late as December. Majority of places it actually used to be November or December.

>There's nothing novel about not being able to go to the dispensary and being able to buy your own weed, bro. You turn 18 and suddenly you're selling weed to everybody. 18 year olds are literally the norm for the senior class. How retarded are you?
More like 17-18, and people spend most of the year being 17 generally. And if 2-3 months worth of people graduating are still 17, then you're being a little arbitrary saying they were misplaced. Would you rather be an 18 yo high school student or an 18 yo working adult/college student? Why are you pretending anyone gave a shit about class presidents?

>Look at this bozo well studied on the scientific consensus of the average age of the high school senior. You must have POURED through those pubmed journals hard. Good going.
As opposed to the retard who advocates for being nearly or over 19 at graduation.
>I don't even know what this means.
Parents who hold their kids back another year. Summer and many autumn borns are typically eligible. Holding them back is usually stupid and shortsighted.

>My birthday is December. Meaning I was 17 for my senior class but I was 18 when I graduated, as were most other kids. This is normal and both of you are projecting.
It was more like 50/50 here, and it is that way in a lot of other places.

I don't know why you couldn't have just said that instead of the cope of being misplaced. Literally no one wants to be older in high school, people want to leave sooner. That's why I'm glad I'm a September baby.
>>
>>71966802
Also, about the weed thing, it's technically 21 in America. Either way, my friend was 14/15 getting weed from his own dealer. There's nothing special about being 18 or 21 or 25 or fucking 30 whatever other than that you can buy it ''''legally'''''
>>
>>71966858
And schools that start in August tend to have a cutoff of September-October at the maximum, and they typically end in May, so you'd have a 3-month window of 17 year olds and of course people who were 17 for the majority of the year.

Either way, a majority of people are going to be 18 for their first year of uni.
>>
>>71966872
In states where it matters and what Hollywood models the average classroom after, meaning what the rest of the world envisions, is the state of California where you can buy the dankest weed at 18.
>There's nothing special about being 18 or 21 or 25 or fucking 30 whatever other than that you can buy it ''''legally'''''
This is what a europoor with zero access to a good dispensary would say.
>>71966883
>and of course people who were 17 for the majority of the year.
Yeah but certainly not often the majority enough to say it's the average. We're splitting hairs here anyways. Point is one of you tards said or implied the norm is kids finish their first year without turning 19, even though that's not true and you can't possibly know that.
>>
>>71966964
>meaning what the rest of the world envisions when they think the average high school senior experience, is the senior class in the state of California*
fixed.
Dabbed on. Nerds.
>>
>I'm talking about states where it matters, meaning what the majority of the world envisions when they think of the average high school senior experience, a senior class in the state of California*
Typo.
fixed.
Dabbed on. Nerds.
>>
>>71966964
You cannot buy weed in California at 18 'legally' lol

Also in NY the cutoff is December and that's as important if not more important than California.

And most people do not envision California, they envision their own country.

>Yeah but certainly not often the majority enough to say it's the average.
I can guarantee the majority absolutely go to school on time and that I would assume someone is younger first due to that range of birthdays, and given that so many kids are born in the summer.

>Point is one of you tards said or implied the norm is kids finish their first year without turning 19,
It started when someone said people are only 18 for their first semester, which is definitely not true for the majority of people. Hell, consider states that start in September and have a later cutoff, unis always start in August anyways, so you'd have an EVEN younger graduating class.

Ultimately though, I just wanted to dunk on the idiotic notion that it's normal to be held back.
>>
>>71967026
>'legally' lol
Yes you can. getnugg dot com Every single doctor on there will give you a purchase license for $30 if you tell them you have backpain or insomnia. 100% success rate. It was the meta then and it's the meta for kids now, in the state.
>And most people do not envision California, they envision their own country.
American website, tard. American social media. American planet. Tardy face.
>>71967026
I was that anon who said the 3 month window kids should be held back and that was a joke.
>>
File: 18ez1sb7pqq61.jpg (34 KB, 1056x770)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>71963607
Okay, so someone else said it.

You're right, OP.
We live a world that treats shaming people for their sexuality like it's the one of the deadly sins.
But then we arrive at this and everyone thinks it's okay to pile on Leonardo Dicaprio because he dates 20 year old adult women.

I'd to correct you somewhat, though.
Because it's not just "age gaps". The one specific permutation that people take an issue with is older men sleeping with younger women.

The world wasn't particularly upset when they found out that Will Smith's 50 year old wife slept with her son's friend that was the same age as their son.

You know, there's also two people involved in a relationship.
One could just as easily look at a young fertile woman that has a sexual interest in older men and say "that's strange". I'm 20 years old, and I do. It strikes me as odd and potentially a red flag for some kind of inner psychological issues that young girl in her prime seems to be magnetised to a man that looks like an old wallet.
>>
>>71967218
>American website
Well, people envision their own states.
>>71967218
>should be held back and that was a joke.
I'm sorry for getting annoyed at you. I got annoyed because there are people who actually think that way. No joke.
>>
>>71967220
>old wallet
Try DILF material. You are delusional if you think the majority of 18-20 y/o girls have inner psychological issues because their dream boyfriend is fucking Robert Pattinson or Chris Evans. Your problem isn't girls liking older men, it's girls liking older man that are uglier than you. Missing the fact there already plenty of older men that are 9/10 10/10 looks.
>>
File: 1674620023907454.webm (1.71 MB, 320x568)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB WEBM
>>71967282
Ended my comment too soon. 18-20 y/o girls have plenty inner psychological issues, but not because of that. Lol.
>>
>>71967282
>You are delusional if you think the majority of 18-20 y/o girls have inner psychological issues because their dream boyfriend is fucking Robert Pattinson or Chris Evans.
Wasn't it Nietzsche that came up with the idea that girls that have "daddy issues" have a sexual attraction to older men?

>Your problem isn't girls liking older men
I don't really have a "problem" with it. It's a free country.

I'm just saying "it's a bit odd".
When the sexual appeal of somebody seems to have less to do with being a "silver fox" and more to do with just being older, and you have a sexual attraction to somebody that looks like Hank Hill, that seems to be emblematic of some kind of inner psychological motivations.

I would say the same thing about men on 4chan, where they see a photo of a normal 38 year old woman with 2 kids and go "omg hot milf awooga"

Again, you can tie this thesis statement back to most sexual orientations in society.

The LGBTQ community has some characters in it that have some real issues.
I'm not trying to discriminate against you and take away your right as a free American to shove a fire hydrant up your ass. I'm just saying that it's weird, and that it's probably emblematic of some other unresolved issue that you have.
>>
>>71965482
>23 y/o scared of a 27 y/o
>>
You old dudes dont deserve younger women. If i made it to 23 without one. Tough for you. Go after somebody your own age
>>
>>71967557
Why should I? I could just leave you in a trash can somewhere.
>>
>>71967574
Why should you get one and i dont? I havent aged like you have
>>
>>71967606
Because I'm the one who made the effort to get one and they happened to be attracted to me. Why should I listen to you, trash can bait?
>>
File: 1668916715456.gif (1.79 MB, 250x188)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>71963801
>Get me my mojo back
IKTF
>>
I'm 31 years old and my gf is 20 years old. I showed her this thread and she started making fun of zoomer males because of how immature you guys are.

It's not our fault that women like older men. How about you guys stop being NEETS and go get jobs and a car.
>>
>>71968695
Post timestamp with both of your hands or fuck off
>>
>>71966552
>what do you expect a self improved 30 year old guy with high standards (like a girl who is a virgin waiting until marriage) to do, then?
Make your standards more realistic and reasonable. You're like a landwhale demanding a Chad. Why would she pick you?
Or get a sex doll. Or see hookers. Or die alone. I don't care, just stay away from me.
>>71967521
>23 y/o scared of a 27 y/o
I'm not scared of you I just don't want you. The 27 year old I liked looked like a teenager, I was surprised to find out how old he was. But most 27 y/os are ugly and old looking
>>71965613
>zoomer women fantasize over dating celebrities twice their age.
Exclusively the ones with no father figure do. Thankfully my dad loves me so I'm not attracted to old men
>You would know nothing about it because colleges (universities) go back before even the founding of the USA. They're more than a 1000 years old.
Anon. You do know historically colleges barred women right? That that was a whole big part of the original feminist movement?
>>71965649
?? Why do you need a graduate degree. You can have a Bachelor's by 22/23. And you should date during college. Don't put it off until after or it'll make it much harder.
>>
>>71963629
>>71963607
How about just become the boomer and embrace it? Start influencing their lives and starting wars and drafts and shit.
>>
>>71966141
>So your position is that 18 year olds are too naive to fuck, but old enough for double mastectomies, getting drafted, voting, driving, HRT, taking on tens of thousands in debt that they cannot discharge
Nope. I am actually strongly against all of that except maybe driving. Why did you project that assumption onto me?
>No one said this
Yes but you all constantly do. Robots are always malding over how girls used to marry in their early 20s as if you would be the ones they were marrying
>>
>>71964189
pedo anon, you are right about one thing
>If a woman (of any age) rejects you, she is not into you and you'd be better off not wasting any more time; her motivations and "" ideas"" are pretty much inconsequential.

this is the ultimate truth when dealing with all women and truly accepting it into your heart will make you an unstoppable lady killer. women that don't want you are of no value to you and are best ignored. doing so will benefit your life greatly. women also hate it when you don't try and chase them, even if they don't like you. not every woman does, but plenty enough that it's fun to make a bitch sit and spin simply because she rejects you are your response is "Ok."
>>
File: 1668115631366.png (94 KB, 500x366)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>71964135
>I've never kissed a girl
>I date 18 year olds
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>71969402
>just stay away from me.
Here's this schizo talk again. It's clear you're traumatized. So it's not letting you realize there are girls your age who are not only into significantly older guys but there are girls you age that HIT on older guys first, making these people think that girls your age DON'T MIND. So hold a round table meeting with your gals, and stop schizo-ing out on anons.
>Exclusively the ones with no father figure do. Thankfully my dad loves me so I'm not attracted to old men
Cool, you're not the norm.
>Anon. You do know historically colleges barred women right? That that was a whole big part of the original feminist movement?
You still don't get it do you. You're talking about a time long past gone, just talking about is and trying to force others to accept your philosophy is as delusional as expecting females to stay virgin until their 30s. You're asking too much and sperging out at anons like a moron who fails to see the double standard you're employing (misled into thinking the average thot [all girls] isn't open to men older than them)
>Why do you need a graduate degree.
Because it opens you up to a greater probability of success and exposes you to concise paths of knowledge you can't learn on Khan Academy? Are we supposed to compromise our career just to fit your arbitrary 30 year deadline (which by the way, reflects maybe 2% of women, since nobody cares about marriage anymore.)
>And you should date during college.
I can do what I want study what I want and u wont do shit. Like the other anons told you already, you're swept aside you're a dime a dozen.
>Don't put it off until after or it'll make it much harder.
Says you, I wouldn't expect a femcel retard on /r9k/ know what it means to have a social life past college.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.