[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have you ever had thoughts about fucking your cousin?
>>
>>71965412
Yes, but she hates me for calling her a name as a kid and is marrying an indian.
>>
Completely in my late teens and early twenties, now at 27 it seems sketchy ass fucks earn you scorn, spite and sections. Never again.
>>
>>71965412
Absolutely, she looks like Emma Johnson (alias Dahlia Red), but I never had the courage to even hint at such a thing.
>>
Yes but in my defence she has giant and I do mean giant tits (yes she is fat)
>>
Yeah. I think one of my cousin was in love with me for a long ass time. I thought it was quite weird, but now I kinda wanna fuck her, lol.

I don't live in Alabama, btw
>>
>>71965412
Well,
>be me, 7-8 year old
>house close to the rest of my family
>had cousin in high school, can't remember her age, 14-15 I guess?
>one afternoon, playing outside when she comes alone to her house (around 5:30pm)
>invites me over
>we play around with my other cousin' stuff (her sister)
>eventually she moves me to her bed
>stripes my shorts down and takes her skirt off
>"wtf is she doing?"
>don't need to explain what follows
>cannot comprehend a thing, I just let her act while I stare at her back
>I must have thought back then that we were playing or something because I pulled her hair lol
>she complains, but follows for about another minute
>eventually she gets up and puts on her clothes again
>after a while of talking can't remember what, my grandma, who was babysitting me, knocked on the door (her bedroom was next to the living room)
>she answers and tells her we were just playing with her sister stuff
>my grandma tells her I need to go back
>stares at me from the door all the way to my house
>remember my brother yelling at me for spending time in my cousin house, idk why

I remember that after that, my cousin and I talked only once about it and then only saw each other when she was babysitting her sister outside. I have never told anyone about this and I just realized she "tried" to rape me? Anyway, I think she married someone 20 years older than her a bunch of years ago, so that's a thing
Btw is it wrong if I masturbate to my memories of that? I haven't, but I'm curious what the moral behind that would be
>>
>>71965412
>Have you ever had thoughts about fucking your cousin?
nah that's a white people thing lol
>>
he's really cute and tall and kind so yes i also want him to hold me from behind and nibble on my neck after
>>
>>71965814
Yeah this is a white people website.
>>
File: vergeofgreatness.jpg (37 KB, 800x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>71965788
>>71965412
Also, yes but with a different cousin 2 years older than me, multiple times, even dreamt about it once, but I don't think the events are correlated.
I can't help it, she's a solid 8/10 and stands out wherever she goes, the sad thing is I only get to see her when traveling to my hometown.
Almost saw her naked once, almost blessed by the gods
>>
>>71965814
>>71965911
south americans fuck their cousins most of all. how do you not know this?
>>
>>71966090
South american here, it's either that or the bathrooms in school, or both
>>
>>71965412
yes, she wasnt that attractive younger, maybe a 4 or 5
saw her at xmas 2018 and she is alot more attractive and now she is a lesbo and stripper, unfortunately i dont know what places she works at so i cant find any photos online. she prolly also uses a stagename
>>
she fucking raped me when i was 7 years old. not something i want to do again
>>
>>71966318
Sounds like a typical woman. Most of them are rapists who target kids, ironic as our culture claims men are rapists.
>>
bumperino bambino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.