[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A place for robots and fembots to talk about whatever they wish. Whats on your mind right now robots?
>>
>>71966068
I feel super fucing dizzy today for some reason. It's gotta be a brain tumor, so nice knowing you guys
>>
>>71966095
Have you tried drinking some water and laying down? Dizziness is often linked to blood pressure and dehydration
>>
I'm pretty sure I have liver cancer
>>
>>71966068
my coworkers think im asexual because i never talk about girls or had a girlfriend, despite being a massive coomer and into weird shit. but then again i just see sex and relationships as this abstract concept that is only relevant to other people and not me, even though i do want it myself
>>
>>71966210
I really should go to a hepatologist and get an MRI but I'm too embarrassed to admit I need help
>>
>>71966158
I definitely got enough water and salt. Laying down helps a bit but I don't think it's normal to have to lay down all day to not be dizzy
>>
>>71966068
>started a data job earlier this week
>tfw already looking for other jobs
Something about this one just rubs me the wrong way. I am not gonna quit until I find something else, but I definitely am not feeling this one.
>also new classes start up next monday, so thats nice
>thinking of getting some accounting certs or some shit too
>>
>>71966210
What makes you think that anon?
Seems like a lot of robots have medical worries on their mind today. Liver cancer is very rare in under 40s too.
>>
>>71966239
Be grateful they think you are asexual rather than a pedo or something

>>71966251
Is it lightheartedness or room spinning type dizziness? The latter is more vertigo and connected to your inner ear

>>71966271
If something in your gut is telling you a situation is wrong to be in, then you should probably listen to it anon.
>>
I'm hurting for someone I love, she asked me to trust her, and while I do and hold no resentment for her, it is hard especially because I have not had direct communication with her for a long time. It is not only that. I think she is also suffering and she definitely deserves better.
>>
>>71966068
My laptop broke, so this evening I went around my city trying to look for trash bins with laptops in them. So far I've found just a couple of them with only old ass monitors in them (we have different bins for electronic devices, I'm not checking every single bin at the corner of the streets).
I think my best bet is schools, and tomorrow I might go check the main trash depot, as well as some offices.

Apparently it's illegal to take stuff from trash since it's public property once it gets thrown away, but II don't have much money to waste around and I need a computer/laptop for school work.
On the topic of uni work, I have my first exam coming up next week and god am I not fucking ready for it...
>>
>>71966068
We have a water cooler in the kitchen where I work and I really like it. I go there at LEAST 4 times a day to get an ice-cold glass of refreshing water. We only have relatively small glasses so go there often to stay hydrated. A bald man installed the water cooler for us last May and it has been a godsend for us ever since. I'm grateful these things exist, no matter what time of year it is.
>>
>>71966309
Thats what I am thinking. Strapped for cash though so I am gonna hold on until I get something else. I did a few years as a GM at a store that gave me all kinds of skills (started right when Covid happened too, left back in November), plus I am going for an IT degree. Lets just say this job was not what I was expecting, then again I could say that about my entire 20s so far lol.
>>
How do people join in and participate in conversations? I try but no thoughts run through my head. It is only when I initiate conversations that I'm able to actually take part in them.
>>
>>71966315
Oneitis is real, but you only get one life anon, its not wise to sit around waiting for someone to make up their mind. You deserve better than that. Just my two cents.

>>71966338
>its illegal to take thing from trash
Seriously? What a dumb law. Hope you make a good find soon anon.

>>71966344
I agree, those ice cold water faucets are great. Almost magical how it instantly makes it come out so cold right?

>>71966361
I agree you should always have money in your pocket before making a big move like career change. There is no point working somewhere you dislike though, godspeed that you find a comfy new job asap anon.

>>71966366
Small talk is hard anon, on the rare occasion I socialize, I find that even hypersocial normies often struggle to find something interesting to talk about. I dont see anything wrong with initiating conversations about a topic you like, though its inevitable some people wont share your passion for the topic, so you have to prepare for them to remain quiet or be confused. Commonly small talk is initiated by making a statement such as about the weather, a news topic or how you are feeling etc.
>>
>>71966469
Yes they are great! I work in IT and I'm fat so I hang around the kitchen nearby quite often and drink coffee, snack, and drink ice cold water. My job is one of the only really good things in my life.
>>
>>71966469
Yeah, it's a dumb law.

Since tomorrow I'm going to go to the main depot, should I just ask nicely to the workers if I can take them and they probably won't really care? Or should I just make an excuse such as needing to throw away my laptop battery and then as I'm there sacking the place hoping no one notices?
>>
>>71966309
room spinning but it doesnt go away when I stay still either
>>
>>71966569
Its definitely worth a shot to ask them. Seems a shame to waste them. Maybe you can lay it on thick and say you are too poor to buy a new one or something and hope they get the hint?

>>71966505
Based. Thats great anon, sometimes the small pleasures in life are the sweetest.

>>71966916
Definitely sounds like vertigo desu
>>
Hey robots, really tired today for some reason might take a nap

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.