[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3984759204.jpg (932 KB, 2892x4096)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
when i was younger i used to fantasise about being a shooter (was a quiet kid in high school) never really wanted to act on them but would spend a lot of time daydreaming about being a shooter.

im otherwise a highly empathetic person and i put other people before myself but honestly social isolation made me cold and have violent fantasies can anyone else relate?
>>
>>71966089
I got my manager sacked for misconduct after he tried to get me fired.
I got a colleague fired by baiting him into assault on work grounds.

Revenge is sweet. Destroy your enemies anon. Show no mercy.
>>
>>71966089
i have the complete opposite problem where i'm a volatile unintelligible basket case but don't really harbor any ill will towards people that harm me. even physically, i had my nose broken and received a mild concussion from some guy that mugged me during a drunken manic phase where i was wandering around and my thought was that i pitied that circumstances aligned to the point where he felt he wanted/needed to do that to me.
>>
>>71966089
I have no enemies, only a few people who I despise, they don't deserve my revenge and I don't have any fantasies of this kind involving them.
But I really like to imagine a situation when I catch some thieve red handed, knocking him down, beating him until he becomes completely docile and force him to do my bidding. It would be great if I ever catch two at the same time, then their punishment will be really magnificent.
>>
>>71966272
By the way, what's wrong with this board?
>Non-ASCII text is not allowed
Every other board has no trouble with the long dash, what the hell.
>>
>>71966089
There's this guy, a former boyfriend of my mother, who, along with her, used to torment and me and my sister day in and day out, making us subject to constant emotional abuse and teaching me very young that at no point are you truly safe, and there is no one you can 100% trust, not even your own parents
>>
>>71966283
we're just too cool
>>
>>71966308
Whoops, got a little ahead of myself there and already hit post
Well, as I was saying, this guy, I don't know where he currently lives, but Ive though more than once about donning the jacket I got when i worked at the post office some time ago, "taking a package" up to his door, and then doing something between maiming, torturing, and outright killing him
>>
>>71966089
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever really wanted to hurt another person. I can think of people who've wronged me or hurt me, but I'm not even kidding or pretending I never wanted to harm them. The only people I've ever wanted to hurt or kill are people who hurt other people
>>
>>71966089
Generally highly empathetic and highly agreeable people get mistreated and used by others, the person often dislikes conflict and lets it pass. Little by little the person starts to build up resentment and it can manifest itself in forms of revenge fantasies or actual outbursts. I wouldnt worry to much, as long as youre able to deal with that resentment youre all good anon. Im of course making a guess here, but since you said youre highly empathetic i would sort of assume youre quite agreeable.
>>
>>71966372
I've dealt with people who've bullied me or been mean to me for no reason, but they're like a problem to be solved. You finesse them the right way and there's a normal person underneath who isn't really that mean, they're just mislead. The only people who actually get my blood up are genuinely mean people who derive pleasure from hurting others, I hate these people and would happily devote my life to exterminating them
>>
>>71966118
one day i might get pushed so far that i do these things too
>>71966180
im pretty empathetic myself
>>71966308
>>71966363
watch what you post
>>71966420
yeah im basically a people pleaser, but i dont know man i think that social rejection changed something in me, maybe for the better or worse im not sure
>>
yes yes yes a thousand times yes
i constantly had fantasies about hurting and shooting and torturing people i knew
i'm not sure why most people didn't have a problem with me and i had one semi-consistent person to talk to i just really wanted to do something terrible
>>
Even when I was relatively happy and accepted in life I would sometimes imagine shooting up the school just for attention. I would also imagine myself stopping a school shooter and becoming the school hero.
>>
>>71967511
>I would also imagine myself stopping a school shooter and becoming the school hero
gayest thing ive read all day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.