[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: imp.jpg (725 KB, 985x656)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
Hillman Imp edition
>>
'Ate women. Simple as the lids
>>
File: 019.jpg (142 KB, 1024x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Nearly been a year since blue asmr uploaded.
>>
File: 90.jpg (151 KB, 1027x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlrrgG5YbM
>>
File: russell-brand-7.jpg (94 KB, 900x750)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Sad when teenagers sleep with 30yo men because they're famous but everyone else is a fucking creep for even looking at them. Every right to hate on their hypocrisy.
>>
>>74782705
She looks like Christina Ricci. Beautiful lass.
>>
File: 87.png (80 KB, 510x332)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
The fucking size of these bastarding spiders right now
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
New Lauren dropped de lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j0nsalLsdY
>>
>>74782762
big titty ghoul
>>
Women. Give us non-chads a fuck every now and then. Then misogyny will go down. Simple as.
>>
>>74782759
One nearly jumped in the bath with me must been 6cm and thicc
>>
He who wutteth expelleth the spermburgh
>>
how easy is it to get laid if I get a job in retail as a 30 something? coffee shop or fast food let's say that.
>>
Dirty little nonce needs to get a good beating and left to rot in prison.
>>
Sat here on the sofa laptop on lap constantly dozing off lmao

I should really put this thing down somewhere before it falls down
>>
>>74782949
If you're a chad, very easy

If you're a rando betabux wagie with no noteable resources to parasite off of, not easy
>>
File: flynn.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>74782762
Vile cunt. Deliberately targeting incels with a lack of intimacy in their lives and fucking with their emotions.
>>
I shall now cop some R&R
>>
>>74782949
It will massively increase your chances versus being unemployed
>>
>>74782854
They give me a shag now and then and I'm a non-chad
>>
You're a male minger
>>
>>74783123
What if I have 10k saved?

>>74783198
I don't think the chances increase that much unless you happen to end up in a job where it happens to have lots of single women.
>>
>>74783177
The roastie on the left literally looks like faceswapped Flynn. Women are a joke. Get off your high horse stupid bitch.
>>
>>74783233
Like a fanny licker?
>>
>>74783177
>
Mate I would pay good money to get humiliated by e-thots like are Flynn did
>>
>>74783371
Well you said fast food or coffee shop. Lots of women. Customers too. Plus you'll have money to go out when you're not working. You'll improve your social skills too. Vastly improved chances vs sitting alone in your room 24/7
>>
File: 4938155889_daf6beb285_b.jpg (198 KB, 1024x683)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>74782632
>Hillman Imp edition
They just don't make 'em like that anymore, eh lad?
>>
"regeneration" aka coming to MY area - where my families from - and putting prices 3x

then youre like
NO KNIVES THEYRE BADDDDD

faggots
>>
you can "fix" regeneration

plant weeds in parks "communes"
steal the faggot bikes get a car loser
shoplift

i need more ways
>>
hackney should be like 95% council estates but its fucking towers for sheltered faggots
>>
im not allowed to
carry a knife
drive a car
smoke
eat for NORMAL prices
>>
ALL because rich faggots want to ride a bike and smoke "rollies" and take all the tobacco

they dont inhale they just smoke to look "cool"
>>
faggots want "legal" weed theyre scared of buying it so i need to pay like 3x more for FAKEs like tobacco
>>
i should get a AR-15 and walk down "the"(not mine) high street and shoot them ALL but guns are illegal sheltered faggots are scared of them
>>
canada (,,
not original ,,)
>>
why doesnt canada,,) post
>>
fuck chanada
>>
the government should read my posts they would be smarter like me they could expand their brains but 2x more ive done the learning
>>
they want to make driving like smoking they said it so youll pay like 6k for insurance not 400
>>
they ban XL dogs then they ban ALL dogs if they keep taking stuff i like

smoking
guns
cars
freedom

ill make the IRA2
>>
the government should bomb tfl hq and let me own london
>>
its legal for the government to bomb it its controlled destroying
i wouldnt bomb them im not the government so they shouldnt arrest me
>>
if you go to prison but say like "ill KILL a policeman" do they keep you in there but when you stop or do they let you out
>>
they read your brain with headphones why dont they autopost
>>
where do they "track" my thoughts do they have like a database in "sql" i could run a "query" for autopost

is that "right"
>>
computers are like "select x from database" but you can delete it and lose all the data ive done it to people
>>
they spell my name wrong but if you search you find my online from like 2017 the detectives should find it in my search histories
>>
do they have like a list of EVERY search can i get my 2010 searches they dont have my thought i didnt say it in a computer noone had phones now they do
>>
File: Cacx13_032_03_0001_hires2.jpg (3.7 MB, 4800x2700)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
i want more bikes ill find them tomorrow and get RICH

griffin mentioned
>>
>>74783221
What's the secret way?
>>
ive got 45 but it looks like 60 ive mixed the euros in tomorrow ill buy 60 and "mix" the money im locking my card if they "reject" it ill make them put it back but i save like 3 from euros it could work
>>
canal boats have rope on the pavement can i cut the rope and they crash
>>
redditors dont have interactions so they watch people on gopros and call it wholesome <- these are people who are taken seriously
>>
the griffin photo was from 2015
>>
i need to sleep so i can plan my attack on the EU they attack my fields
>>
just wish i had a naturally small appetite

it not fair

fokkin ell namefag troonspacker on a mad one

mental cunt
>>
>>74784566
start small lad. Drink only water in the mornings and go walk for 1 hour.

When you sit around idly eating nothing but junk food your body learns to stop feeling hungry.
>>
I hope Ruth has discarded his children's books. Walliams is definitely a predator against teenage boys. It's a well known secret in the industry. Can't wait to see him exposed for the true menace he really is. No.one with a good moral compass should be supporting him. It's damn right creepy he writes stories for children when he's abusing them.
>>
File: x x.jpg (777 KB, 1600x1600)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
I'm sad Faith is no longer with us. It's very likely she has passed away at this point due to her health issues. I may go for a walk and try and clear my head. She doesn't even live in the UK but I will look up at the moon we all share thinking of her.
>>
Get in there 94p gross interest on my savings.
>>
File: Eud1vHGW_400x400.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
cute poo on last night's University Challenge
>>
>According to the paper's report, one of the women said Brand entered into a relationship with her while he was 31 and she was still a 16-year-old schoolgirl.

won't someone please think of the children
>>
>>74785883
Send it back. Too many people abusing student visas to stay and steal British homes from us. Go back and help India become first world.
>>
>>74786208
You don't actually believe that rubbish, do you lad? The pedo Tories will be cackling that they've made you think immigrants are the reason for the housing crisis and not the fact they're refusing to build any
>>
>>74786233
Yes just keep building more houses and keep enticing more of these immigrants to settle here. Where do you think they are going to live? British people should take priority above all.
>>
>>74786099
Teenage girls will fuck older celebrities for clout and money but to everyone else you can just be called a nonce or creep. Can't stand females and their hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1691932240470210.jpg (32 KB, 600x468)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Your immune system doesn't know your eyes exist. If it ever finds out, it will eat your eyes and you will go blind.
>>
Mad cow disease can lay dormant for 50 years and can be inherited. Terrifying.
>>
>>74786265
You want special privileges just for being British because you have no value of your own as a person.
>>
>>74786432
They can have their own special privileges back home.
>>
>>74786280
while a 16-year-old schoolboy doing GCSEs at school <18 as a child, i had sexual intercourse

what form do i fill out to HM Courts & Tribunals Service to get lots of pounds?
>>
>>74786359
didnt know cows live that long
>>
>>74785883
I find nose rings very erotic
>>
File: 1662658013383973.gif (1.45 MB, 429x534)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
Morning morning morning lads.
It's chucking it down so I'm happy to be a WFH lad.
Shout out to my fellow wagies, we beat Monday so it's all downhill from here lads. Have a great day.
>>
File: 1692970587620785.gif (872 KB, 534x677)
872 KB
872 KB GIF
>>74786712
Based lollers.
Got a piss up for a mates birthday at end of week to look forward to. Only three more days waging.
Have a good'en de lads.
>>
Me? On the walsarikannit grind
>>
File: 1478170401343.png (50 KB, 480x503)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>74786720
Hope you have an easy day. Nice gif of lady Tohru thank you for posting her.
Are you staying local or taking a trip to another city for the birthday piss up?
>>
File: IMG_3884.jpg (495 KB, 3440x1440)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/uQvLsifMZIE?si=-WZCfirXDyjJqJ4e

We all fools gold in life x

Have a comfy choonsday mr Angela lad and cmbyname lad and lollers lad <3 x
>>
4th consecutive day of Brand being front page news on the beeb. Youtube has now also jumped on the bandwagon to suspend ad revenue on his videos. Of course this is crucial information for everyone in the country to be aware of.

Reminder that at this point everything is based on allegations and not one thing has been proven.
>>
>>74786895
how would you go about proving 20 year old rape allegations mate
>>
>>74786797
We just going to his house. Its usually just us two tosspots, but another lad is coming too. We like visiting Nottingham for nights out a lot, but hotels get expensive.
>>
>>74786797
filthy nonce kys
>>
Up at 8am to try and make a doctors appointment. Can't get through at all. Fucking joke.
>>
>>74786895
i always thought he was a right smug cunt so im glad hes being cancelled for whatever reason
>>
Its actually mad how one woman can completely destroy you simply by saying you did a naughty thing 20yrs ago. Innocent until proven guilty, expect when it comes to women's allegations.
Complete lunacy.
>>
>>74786895
meanwhile the exact same crime could happen in your council estate

doesn't make the news though does it
>>
>>74786895
1) witness testimony is the cornerstone of evidence in every court of law in the world
2) what about the text messages
3) he's not being tried in a court anyway so why would anything need to be "proven"; if the witnesses are credible and believable then it's news sorry
>>
Already pissed off my new uni mates by telling them my pronoun is he and that I have no mental issues.
>You must have something
What the fuck
>>
i knew a lad at school who sold dodgy videos.

taking this to the grave.
>>
>>74787034
under the dsm criterions you have normals syndrome if you meet the following:
1. being normal
2. regular levels of normality
3. bouts? none. all normal.
and it causes some or no distress to your daily life.
>>
>>74787047
dodgy videos of what?
>>
File: tgh37ghidhbnbjkdf.png (360 KB, 775x388)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
Yes, just as it should be.

*pepemiddlefinger.jpg*
>>
>>74786932
Managed to get an appointment, took over 30 minutes on the phone. They even had the cheek to ask if I wanted the appointment for today. After fucking 30 minutes of dialing and redialing and then being put in a queue, yeah I fucking do want it today.
>>
>>74787034
>You must have something
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1672759418696.gif (614 KB, 355x500)
614 KB
614 KB GIF
>>74786917
Nothing wrong with a cheeky house party and getting silly. Yeah, it's getting expensive to just have a few days away in our own country now, sometimes it's cheaper to go away.
Time to do some work, have a good one mate!
>>
>>74787180
fucking nonce cunt
>>
dont want nonces posting in my britfeel
>>
File: alizeesmug.png (33 KB, 415x292)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
I love how Lollers sets the internet hard men off kek.
>>
I love how the nonce sets the nonces off kek.
>>
current nonce nest status: KICKED
>>
current mong nest status: SEETHING
>>
Proper grim up narf today what with this wind and rain and all
>>
>>74787359
dark nights are here lad. time to get a ps5 like are ssm
>>
>>74787367
Ay more of a pc lad meself but vidya is where it's at. Just got Company of Heroes 2 on sale from Steam, 3 quid it was I think.
>>
>>74786982
He's being accused of criminal acts. You can only be proven guilty of criminality by a court. Kevin Spacey was in the same situation years ago and has since been cleared by every court.
>>
>>74787379
Nice one de lid. I've been playing Plague Tale Requiem myself. Pretty good.
>>
>>74787432
being unable to prosecute a 20 year old rape in court does not mean the court didn't happen nor that the victim's story doesn't deserve to be heard
>>
>>74787456
And a person's story being heard doesn't mean the accused is guilty. It's a one-sided version of events without a neutral arbiter to investigate whether any of it is true, whether texts were real, whether there were ever DNA-swabs taken or police reports filed etc. etc.

I don't even want to defend this cretin because I dislike his leftist politics but it's bigger than just Brand. Literally anyone can be destroyed like this.
>>
>>74787481
it's not sided at all
brand has already responded to it by saying it's all shite and it's media conspiracy against him because covid happened
>>
>>74787481
>Literally anyone can be destroyed like this.
can't see it ever happening to me but then i'm not a serial rapist
>>
Brand is obviously being targeted because of his politically inconvenient podcast/show. He's a left-leaning liberal type but because he (perhaps naively) asks for open and honest conversation on some uncomfortable topics e.g. vaccines/lockdowns, he's been put on the shit list.

The goal isn't to get him convicted of rape or sexual assault or whatever, the people organising this are well aware that the chances of a conviction being handed down are slim to none. But that doesn't matter. The PROCESS is the punishment for him. He is being dragged through the mud and they're trying to get him demonetised/deplatformed and, in the minds of the general public who one day might come across an episode of his show, he is being discredited. That's the goal of this entire thing.

Nobody will face any consequences for doing it to him either.
>>
>>74787584
the investigation started before anyone had ever heard of covid though
>>
>>74785723
source for it??
>>
>>74786099
kek mental how people will seethe about a man being with a legal aged woman while countless posters defend the "ethical paedophilr" who hangs about childrens playgrounds
>>
>>74787606
Brand has been producing content that is politically inconvenient for a long time now, I was just using all the stuff around covid as an example.
>>
sure, brand may have been a sex pest but tired of this sensationalism to try to make him out to be evil. are these accusations really anything more than disgruntled embittered thots?
>>
>>74787646
it was only a harmless rape your honour
>>
Lyle and scott hoody, fcuk jeans, adidas hamburgs on my feet, getting into my saxo to drive around the local tesco car park.

Fuck miss being 18 and having mates.
>>
>>74787646
Defo a rapist.

Just find it funny how it goes all quiet till he comes out against the media and suddenly theyre phoning cunts up for stories.
>>
>>74787664
>>74787650
of all the allegations i read about theres one that i think could actually be rape. the rest seem like sex pest unsanitory behavior but not really illegal or abnormal

i guess this is the only way to stop those kinds if behaviors
>>
>>74787650
Except has there been anything to prove that he actually raped anyone? No, it's all he-said-she-said. Regret after the fact doesn't equal rape. You can't retroactively withdraw consent.

However, when the mere accusation is enough to destroy someone's life then you know the system is fucked up. There should be automatic injunctions on going to the press until a case has finished or something. The people making the accusations KNOW that they can't prove anything, which is why they're relying on the accusations themselves to do the damage. It's really fucked up when you think about it.
>>
>>74787685
it was only a single rape your honour
>>
>>74787691
>Except has there been anything to prove that he actually raped anyone?
Text messages and medical records. Maybe actually watch the documentary instead of basing your opinions off of various schizos online.
>>
>>74787709
>text messages
...okay? Do these proved he raped her?

>medical records
Again, what do these show? That someone visited a doctor after an alleged sexual assault, so what? This again is all just relying on inherently believing that he raped someone. Medical records don't in and of themselves prove anything, since they have to be interpreted in context. I can go to a doctor with a bruise and the bruise can be recorded, but it's a question of belief whether or not you think my claim of being punched is more likely than an alternative e.g. walking into a doorframe.
>>
>>74787691
>>74787757
Imagine wasting your time defending a guy who would think you are a complete loser. You're a sad case.
>>
>>74787773
So now you're just on ad hominems because you can't offer a compelling alternative? Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Brand, so what? That doesn't mean I want the very concept of justice to be inverted and all standards of criminal law thrown out because of some retarded 'believe all women' style ideology.

I actually think that rapists should be given capital punishment. But this whole thing is just a nakedly politically motivated personal assassination on Brand, his character, his career and his platform. It's happened before and it will happen again.
>>
>>74787696
And she deserved it
>>
>>74786432
Only Anglos can be this cucked. It's beyond over. Keep your room heated for Ngtumbu he's not used to these climates.
>>
>>74787691
At the same time there is a fine line between this kind of thing and dangetous suppressions of free speech
>>
>stuck in traffic for hours
>shit weather
>shit roads
>ugly towns and sights
fuck this shithole, hope putin sinks this prison island into the ocean. only good thing about this toilet of a country are the bennies
>>
>>74787853
forgot to mention petrol keeps rising. fucking love britcuckistan me
>>
File: 1518515815.png (651 KB, 720x406)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
i wanna be a transgender girl
>>
>>74787865
simply become one
>>
I've got two threads on r9k going and one on lit. Getting some good responses.
>>
/brandfeel/
>>
>>74787805
I wasn't the guy arguing with you. He's probably a bit of a sad case too, but you are self evidently a sad case. Imaging thinking you're ironing out the concept of justice on /britfeel/ by defending some celebrity who would step over your dying body. What a sad wanker you are.
>>
>>74787962
What point do you even think you're making, lad? Can people not have and explain their opinions on newsworthy topics? I don't believe that Brand is some horrifically sociopathic person to the point where he'd step over my dying body. He seems like a fairly regular guy if a bit overly personable, but so what? My opinion on the matter has nothing to do with whether or not I like him personally. I also don't like Farage - someone very different to Brand - but I also don't think it's okay for banks to simply strike you off their accounts list because of political opinions. Again I'm just interested in what's right and wrong. Rape is wrong, but so are making bogus claims and abusing the system to defame someone knowing you have no actual evidence to prove any accusations.

Honestly you sound like a woman or a child. Unable to abstract the wider points from the person they're being demonstrated through.
>>
>>74787995
I'm making the point that you're a sad wanker. Although I hardly need to, you're doing very well at making that point on your own.
>>
>>74787995
>no actual evidence
witness testimony *is* evidence
>>
>>74787995
Don't expect too much intellectual conversation from lads that still live with their parents lad. It helps avoid disappointments like this.
>>
>>74788054
Haha as if I'm the one who still lives with his parents and not this sad wanker who equates women with children.
>>
>>74788039
Alright, cool mate.

>>74788045
Witness testimony is a strange one. It's simultaneously heralded as one of the most sacred forms of evidence that should have high weight attributed to it, but at the same time is one of the most obviously prone to falsification/lying/mistakes/contradictions etc.

>>74788054
Yeah probably should. I mean, I kinda get what he's trying to get across, but it just seems like such a nonsense argument that doesn't actually grapple with the underlying issue. HURR DURR RUSSELL ISN'T YOUR FRIEND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?!?! Really? He can't grasp that someone can not personally like someone but also believe they're not guilty of obviously bogus accusations? Sad.
>>
>>74788069
You both do, you've been at this shit debate for hours now.
>>
>>74788075
My first post in it was this one >>74787773
>>
Phwoarr just got up me

Almost one hour after having wutted in beddinghams
>>
File: alizeenotsmug.png (476 KB, 655x427)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
Lost NNS again lads. 4 days wasn't a bad run desu
>>
File: 63.png (7 KB, 288x175)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I'm getting bullied on 4chan again
>>
Oh yeah, you know what time it is, spliff choon doss, LET'S DO THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BGvZ-SSro
>>
If someone says 'within 3 days', would that include today? So that would mean upto Thursday. Or would it be Friday as you would start counting from tomorrow?
>>
File: sweatingpepe.png (91 KB, 250x235)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
SSM is sick
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJoN3CK5Zk
>>
not a big fan of these long, serious discussions, prefer gimmicks and drivel, me
>>
>>74788185
I would take it to mean including today but if I did it last minute I'd use the other way as an excuse if needed.
>>
Anally penetrating Ruth
>>
>>74788197
seems like you're a big fan of unnecessary punctuation too
>>
>>74788185
I'd think by Friday.
>>
>>74788237
It's for a video interview for a job. Says I need to complete it 'within 3 days of receiving the link'. Got the link this morning. I'm probably going to get it done on Thursday either way but was just curious if something came up.

Honestly I should prepare today and get it done tomorrow, get it out the way and done. I don't really want this job anyway the more I look into it so don't need to spend ages preparing.
>>
>>74788254
its how i learnt to write
>>
>>74788193
Corr all that travelling is no good for a man. I did think he looked like shit in one of his vids yesterday.
>>
>>74788185
end of Thursday
>>
File: 1673740618352138.jpg (116 KB, 1080x1440)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Just found out i can overdraw me bank account next month, takes some pressure off the whole situation at least

Fockin bennies bullshit still hasn't been resolved, it boggles the mind

On another tangentially related side note, if i had known i could overdraw the account without any limits i may have possibly (!) been able to retain the crazy gold digging bitch for a bit longer back in spring, but ultimately it would have inevitably ended up the same way of course (being betrayed + backstabbed by her) except with more debt piled on top after the fact, lol.

The whole thing started unraveling not even a month into the relationshit anyways when she had that crazy unhinged meltdown on the phone, most likely started cheating on me right after the first meeting the crazy post-wall whore

Very hard to properly leave all this stuff behind you when you've effectively been stuck in limbo the whole time since then due to factors out of your control
>>
Russell Brand going "taste my spunky wunky" while cumming in Ruth's mouth
>>
>>74788454
idea: get a job
>>
>>74788462
That's Soundspacker lad. He's not capable of working a job.
>>
File: Apu doctor.png (228 KB, 1063x1063)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
SSM said he will update us when he gets back from the woctors
>>
Fink i'll drop another turdington soonish
>>
>>74788466
Genuinely one of the few posters here I wouldn't even recommend trying to get a job.
>>
File: IMG_3886.png (1.13 MB, 828x982)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Listening to Bambi sleep hypno every evening now. only way i can relax and let Bambi take over.
>>
>>74788503
>Fink i'll drop another turdington soonish
Keep us updates soundlad.
>>
>>74788508
Fortunately he's in Germany where the bennies are insanely generous. Probably makes more in bennies than someone working full time minimum wage in the UK.
>>
Me? Ignore unnecessary gaps in sentences.

o

k

?
>>
>>74788515
No work today Footlad?
>>
File: wizard.png (13 KB, 210x200)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Today is my 30th birthday, the day I finally become a wizard. I'm not dwelling on it too much, just listening to some Drexciya and enjoying watching the crosswind landings at Heathrow on Big Jet TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmf1P9Yt5k
>>
>>74788466
he had an internship and wrote them a review letter afterwards that included complaining about public transport being too busy

he's a lunatic
>>
File: IMG_3870.jpg (148 KB, 1371x1063)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>74788527
on lunch de laaaaad. just horny as always and bored out my fucking melon haha. You? X
>>
>>74788530
Fappy burpday to you anon, hope you have an enjoyable day.
>>
>>74788531
>he had an internship and wrote them a review letter afterwards that included complaining about public transport being too busy

Haha. They must have thought he was a fucking lunatic. And of course, he is.
>>
File: 94442.jpg (571 KB, 1543x1080)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>74788537
Me I'm on my lunch break de lad x
I was up til 1am watching porn and feel knackered
>>
>>74788530
Happy birthday mate. Don't worry about the wizard thing. It's just an arbitary round number. If we had 11 fingers then the big milestone birthday would be 33.
>>
Do you have to move to wizardchan when you get to 30?
>>
>>74788555
They probably knew he was a nutter when they bought him on. Probably got the gig through some work program or charity for mentalists.
>>
>>74788577
No, plenty of 30+ year olds here lad.
>>
>>74788577
You can do what you want anon.
>>
>>74788577
Thought you'd made that up but it's actually a thing. Site seems dead as shit though. Only the elites among incels make it that far in life without pussy.
>>
File: ssm.png (1.35 MB, 1034x792)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
HEALTH UPDATE
He got a virus
It last 3 weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoriLeqLDWE
>>
>>74788454
They should get that parrot in with trannies kek
>>
>>74788530
I don't even remember turning 30. Pretty uneventful day that would have been. The only thing that has happened to be in my early 30s is that I have slowly but surely started to visibly age. Blemishes on my skin and gray hairs in my beard. I can no longer lie with telling people I'm a early 20s student. Now I just say I 'work in IT'.

Happy Birthday though lad, welcome to the club.
>>
File: 4ch.png (18 KB, 375x138)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Noisy newfags don't have a clue.
Let me guess, came during lockdown, kek. What made you come here, slow day on fb?
>>
And that's the weekington planned out already pretty much

I really really need a fulfilling job me laddies
>>
Hands up if you know what GBP is? How do you earn it, who controls the GBP?
>>
File: aschay goatshay.png (77 KB, 521x459)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Like Faust we stand with all our lore
Fools no wiser than before.
>>
Women don't love you for you. They only love your wallet. All women are gold digging whores, some just manage to obfuscate it better than others
>>
You can be a literal manchild but if you have a full wallet or chad looks women see utility in you (either as beta bux resource provider or alpha fux genes/offspring provider) and will you use you accordingly, if you let them

Only white shariah can defeat their hypergamous dual mating strategy for good
>>
goblinfucker back on his daily demoralisation grind
>>
File: ssmgopro.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
He's seriously considering buying another GoPro kek

https://youtu.be/XoriLeqLDWE?t=707
>>
>>74788615
Fockin hour and 22 mins GET IN THERE DEE LEEEEEEEEED

My afternoon's sorted
>>
Fockin ell looks like i'll need to do another chlorine drive in the lurking cave

Maybe the peroxide will suffice thoughever
>>
>>74788582
Very likely actually. Germany has so many social programs. No wonder he's so arrogant. He's in a situation where he literally can't hit rock bottom.
>>
>>74788649
There's no such thing as alpha fux/beta bux. What women want is alpha fux and alpha bux.
>>
Wonder what no pussy no work mong is doing today
>>
>>74788746
>Wonder what no pussy no work mong is doing today
He was meant to have a dentist appointment, but his mum shouted NO PUSSY NO TEETH, so now he's sulking in his room.
>>
>>74788746
Would be funny if he was working and getting pussy. Think that's the least likely scenario though.
>>
File: alizeehmm.png (290 KB, 684x630)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
Would love to know where seasidemark gets all his money from
>>
>>74788757
This made me think about vagina dentata.
>>
File: aasffsafasasf.png (393 KB, 924x572)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>Now zis is podracing
>>
How many nice, decent men did that bitch pass up, and how many tatted, hog-riding drug dealing bad boys did she spread her legs for?

I tell bitches that give that crap about "no good men exist anymore" that "They were around you all the time, but you kept your nose in the air and passed them by. Now they return the favor and you whine and cry? Make sure your wine and cat-piss-stinking house has a cat door in it, because the only way anyone will know you're dead is if the cat comes out the door with a piece of you in it's mouth."

Needless to say, it pisses them off, and the angrier they get the more I know I'm over the target, because they know I'm right. They deserve the lonely death they consigned so many good men to.
>>
>I tell bitches
You don't though do you?
>>
>>74788788
Haha you are a real saddo my boy.
>>
>>74788788
>favor
fuck off whining yank
>>
File: alizeeshavestash.jpg (70 KB, 858x473)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>74788773
By selling treasure found when beach combing. It's the only reason people live near the sea.
>>
Me apu will drink some woffee soon
>>
Once you've "made it" and crossed the finish line, don't settle for anything less than a pre-wall woman in her early 20's, maximum 25.

These roastie whores didn't give you the time of day while you were still in the race and struggling, so don't reward them for this behaviour. Pump and dump at best, and only give out your burner numbers in case they go ballistic and want to metoo you out of spite.
>>
>>74788884
>These roastie whores didn't give you the time of day while you were still in the race and struggling

They did though. They don't give you the time of day because you're a wank, not because of your socio-economic status. Hope this helps.
>>
I wish my wife had been more promiscuous before she met me. She's only ever slept with two guys but in recent years I've developed a sharing kink and had her tell me every juicy detail about how she got fucked. I just wish there had been more.
>>
Me apu has ingested a caffeinated beverage
>>
File: 1688572777872186.gif (427 KB, 978x478)
427 KB
427 KB GIF
>stop in at guitar shop on my NEET walk
>play some sick riffs
>had visions of people giving high fives, job offers
>nobody cared
>play louder
>nothing
>guitar wagie NPCs just doing their wagie chores, cleaning etc
Embarrassing
>>
>>74788788
Yeah, the fact that they aren't lining up to date a freak who wakes up at noon and sits in his room all day complaining about the smallest noise must they are the crazy ones. What a good man you are!
>>
File: ssse.png (194 KB, 360x317)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
SEETHESIDE ARMY
https://youtu.be/wNcfA8NH1vQ
SEETHESIDE ARMY

They just dropped another bombshell into the heart of the Seaside Army. He's only drinking 8 pints a day. He built like a brickhouse.
>>
>>74789008
I can relate to him. I've been attacked for false paedo allegations too.
>>
>>74789008
That thumbnail alone tells me everything I need to know about the specimen that put it together
>>
File: pepe-apu-raincoat-rain.gif (1.78 MB, 498x245)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>outdoor wagie
>last 3 days spent outside in the pissing rain from 6:30am

Getting sick of this shit tbqh, wish the winter would hurry up so i can NEET it out again for a few months
>>
>>74789071
Sounds cozy desu in my wagie days I somewhat enjoyed early mornings and late nights, it was the middle of the day shifts that depressed me beyond belief.
>>
Just that fucking tumbleweed bland dull grey fucking brainrot of the 12pm-4pm hours. Disgusting. Whereas in the morning, when it's quiet and still. On an overcast day, that was cracking. Midnight, getting shit done whilst the normalgroids slumbered. I fair enjoyed it. Just don't make me daywalk.
>>
>>74789080
its womfy in the peak summer when its nice and warm and the entire place isnt a fucking swamp

Some quality early mornings when its already 20c and its all calm and still before the fucking golfers appear and ruin everything
>>
>>74789071
Really hope the work you do is worth ruining your health over lol

Imagine doing shit like this for peanuts
>>
>>74789138
not very nice of you lad
>>
I'M SPAFFING
lumpymilkfountain.gif
>>
Yeah i'm not really liking what i'm seeing, definitely going to opt for the chloride again

Also discovered two bigarse spidernibbas in the other corner again, they'll get blasted too
>>
Meant to write chlorine corr
>>
Gonna hafta prep the chlorine tent before [redacted] gets back
>>
File: FtYHMIkWYAAsN3n.jpg (142 KB, 1011x898)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>74789138
working outside is great lad, much better that being stuck in some office , plenty of sun and fresh air
>>
>>74789237
You know that sunlight visibly ages you far quicker right?
>>
Still find it absolutely hysterical how the BPD ex looks about 5-10 years older than she actually is from the miles of cock she's taken

The whore is going to blow up just like her mother and age like a pack of milk left out in the hot summer sun within the next couple of months and years

Wahmin are so FUCKING stupid, and when given any choice whatsoever in a feminist matriarchal environment they'll always opt for the most retarded possible options
>>
>>74789244
you know that drinking water and breathing air causes you to age ?

Sorry we cant all be bennies spackers afraid to leave the house lad
>>
Mad how clueless some of you lads are about women. As if they're mysterious, incomprehensible beings lmao. If you'd ever talked to one you don't call mummy maybe you'd understand something about them and not write insane blogposts.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 232x217)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>7 spam calls today

Holy fucking Christ if i find these abdul pricks im going to take a massive shit on his desk
>>
>>74789267
No lad, I mean exposure to sunlight does actually age you. That's not even one of those memes. It's actually documented and well known. Surprised you haven't heard of it.

Who said anything about being a dosser? Maybe don't get a job that exposes you to the elements all day.
>>
>>74789278
the bedroom shutins know it all lad
>>
>>74789327
In 100 years time we will build statutes of the likes of ruthmong and soundspaker for the wisdom they spread.
>>
>>74789319
lad we live in the UK, its only sunny for 5 minutes a year , id be more worried if we lived somewhere hotter but i can handle the minor sunburn for 2 weeks a year
>>
It's mad how Soundspacker thinks that the mail order bride was stupid for leaving him. It was objectively the best possible thing she could have done.
>>
>>74789356
I don't get why he's still seething over it. Wasn't this breakup fucking months ago now? Holy fuck get over it already lad. From his own account she was ugly, a nutter, poor etc so it was good it didn't last.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (88 KB, 976x847)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
SSM has wovid doesn't he.
>>
File: seasideMARKnotsmug.jpg (246 KB, 1000x720)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>74789380
he openly bragged about not getting the vaccine too.
>>
>>74789355
Doesn't matter how sunny it is. It will still effect you to some degree.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4292080/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3790843/
>>
>>74789400
why are you so scared of some sunlight anon?
>>
>>74789377
He's got literally nothing else to think about.
>>
>>74789391
He even got a channel strike for saying wovid was a load of bollocks. I hope he recovers asap
>>
>>74789045
Vinny makes lots of videos about lolcows. Why are you getting butthurt over it?
>>
File: 1678899273885742.png (39 KB, 775x525)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>dont take a rona test
>dont have rona

mad how that works
>>
>>74789391
>>74789440
More evidence that SSM is smarter than he lets on.
>>
File: tiredalizee.png (175 KB, 514x461)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>74789451
You never leave your room. You're safe lad.
>>
>>74789450
He made a video about me, if you must know. And I'm not a lolcow. Just a small creator on YouTube.
>>
>>74789461
>He made a video about me
Cosmic Kitty, is that you lass?
>>
No pussy? No worky
No woman? No cry
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>74789460
im the anon that is going to get burnt to death because i work outside
>>
want to quit my job
>>
>>74789488
pretend to have TMAU
>>
>>74789467
No. This was a while ago. I made a DMCA complaint to YouTube and it got taken down.
>>
Gonna name my band the wutters
>>
Really need to cop a leccy dehumidifier that's powerful enough and not too noisy at the same time

Last one was too loud and barely put a dent into the moisture values, had to send it back stat
>>
>be me
>fresh out of secondary school
>looking for jerb
>find an opening with a local gardening service
>turn up day one
>sunny
>immediately combust and die

Stay out of the sun lads
>>
might squeeze in a wank later today
>>
Corr fink i gotta engage in unexpected shittington commitments before comencement the chlorine-upon-spidexterminationton

Atleast I wont hafta wash my hands after now
>>
Phwoarrr fockin ell

Garn hafta suit up in me PPE again soon and blast away on this shit

Stupid fucking faulty insulation seriously, you can see exactly where the faulty panel is installed, the spots are all accumulating around there exclusively, in a straight line lol
>>
>allegations
>Youtube demonitized
>Chancellor so and so has contacted TikTok to see if they'll also demonitize Brand

He probably did it to be fair, but they don't half move quickly
>>
Hmm just experienced sudden unanticipated urge to do wuttingtons

Unfuckingbelievable how that femoid house-wrecking whore keeps being retieved into my thoughy processes

[Redacted] into a bucket of stale urine
>>
>>74789622
Hi mate I dabble in damp proofing for a living, can you share a picture of the wall? Happy to recommend a solution.
>>
The muffs barely fit thru the head hole

What sickening bullshit
>>
Fink I am going to hafta cut some extra muff holes
>>
>>74789560
why do you want a dehumidifier at all?
>>
I am a 22 year old Indian dude. The self-inflicted damage to my body started when I was just seven, I used to masturbate by rubbing my crotch against the pillow or the bed. Gradually it came to the point of me doing it everyday. I used to be a vary happy child till I was six as my parents say, but by the time I was 10 and going to middle school, I started to have anxiety issues and was very nervous around girls. I didn't participate in any sports or anything which involved competition and the probability of facing a loss. When I was 13, I discovered porn, and I coincidentally also started ejaculating around that time. It increased the pleasure tenfold, and I began to masturbate five times a day or more, everyday for three years. My academic performance went downhill, I lost friendships, I used to stay in my room all day.

Now I'm looking for new friendships with British men in the same position for mutual relief.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>sickening bullshit

God he cracks me up with his bizarre autistic drama
>>
Fockin [redacted] is refusan to hand over any kaiserschmarrn on the next run

The chutzpah of these boomeroid fucks
>>
Hahaha kaiserschmarrn. Just make your own, it's a fucking scrambled pancake
>>
The people in my life I'm closest too (not family) are passionless and full of commitment issues. Why do I attract knob heads and bitches?
>>
Make sure that boomeroid fuck puts plenty of zwetschgenroster on your kaiserschmarrn lad.
>>
Fink going to hafta indulge in some sacher torte instead
>>
>just make it with no apparatus or ingredients

seethespackertroon onna made one tonite kek
>>
Go for a schwarzwalder kirschtorte lad, that's a bit closer to your local area. Washed down with a Tannen Zapfle.
>>
File: worms.png (126 KB, 1280x1028)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>seethespackertroon
which poster do you think this is?
>>
uhh black forest cake is literally disgusting
>>
>no apparatus

You don't have a frying pan and a fork?
>>
>>74789717
To me he's the most entertaining poster we've got in britfeel. Shame he never interacts with anyone directly but I guess that actually adds to the charm.
>>
Wish I was a carpenter desu.
>>
Just managed to get my hands on a job lot of RAAC at a massive discount corr
>>
Fink I hafta put up this RAAC before the spastic boomeroids say it's crumbling

Getting my PPE suit on to crumble it onto my wall
>>
Last time I fucked my wife/got blown was over two weeks ago. I'm so fucking miserable, lads.
>>
>>74789922
Are you not shagging because you're miserable or miserable because you're not shagging? I had the former pretty much all of August due to other bs going on that got me down
>>
File: alizeesad.png (568 KB, 608x563)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
Just want SSM to be ok desu
>>
SSM deleted his latest uploafs hmm
>>
Hi Lads, thought I'd share something fun I've been playing with.
https://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/side-by-side/#zoom=14.8&lat=52.41088&lon=-1.50568&layers=168&right=BingHyb

I'd suggest using the OS 25 Inch 1892-1914 and then the Bing Hybrid. It's a very accurate georeferenced comparison map which you can use to see what changed in your town, city or village. My personal favourite has been to see all the houses being demolished and replaced with nothing or a motorway, not to mention all the industry that was taken away and in its place was left fuck all. The map is set to Coventry but you can zoom out and look all over Great Britain (No Northern Ireland)

In Leeds, on the site opposite the old Wellington Foundry (now dead land) some joker decided to put a Napoleons Casino.
>>
>>74789963
thats not unusual for mark
>>
>>74789937
Miserable because we're not shagging. I've experienced the former as well a few times in my life too, but no definitely just miserable because we're not fucking. Been on a chronic dry spell for nearly a year. Probably averaging just once or twice a month.
>>
Ukrainians and Russians are friends
>>
lads crying about not getting sex in over 2 weeks or a month. the shock, the horror! a whole 2 weeks!

normies do make me laugh sometimes.
>>
File: disgusted.png (414 KB, 1200x800)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>he isn't a RSPB Iifetime member
>>
File: IMG_3901.jpg (180 KB, 1037x1552)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
sausages and rice

OOOOOOH snausges and roiiiiice x p
>>
The fuck is now tryna get me to ''''volunteer'''' in exchange for the goddamn pastries

These boomgroids always want something in return
>>
File: 1436225035657.png (278 KB, 406x385)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
Shout out to my wagie mates I hope you had a good day and feeling positive vibes with another workday behind you and you're filled with joy looking forward to the weekend.
All other good lads how was your day did you have a nice doss drivel and drama day, knocked out a couple of quality wanks to pass the time?
>>
>>74790246
sad little man baiting the thread
>>
File: 1444372087142.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>74790260
I was only having a giggle with the less sensitive, there there lad.
>>
>>74790278
Hope you will remember this interaction when you have your next mentl breakdown. Sad little man.

You're just a bargain bucket Chika.
>>
>mentl
>>
>>74790246
had any intrusive thoughts lately?
>>
File: 1623710039209.png (148 KB, 317x317)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>74790298
I'm truly heartbroken you won't be offering me any support, I relied on you so much I don't know what I'll do.
>>
really hate americans i do
>>
lollers is my favourite poster
>>
SEX! with the latina looking woman with the pink flamingo in the grammarly advert
>>
>>74790318
Hopefully you will kys. Better world for our kids. Disgusting paedophile.
>>
>>74790353
I stand with Lollers. He's a good guy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esb6Uk2q30k

ethical
>>
I got dragged up by my mum and her string of boyfriends on a proper old school rough council estate up north,I fucking hate Lollers, the scruffy little paedo cunt is awful,you think people give a that he's "ethical" and "non practicing"? It's more the fear of it all and especially what it does to kids ,I told my young un about Lollers and he was scared shitless for months it really effected him and that's what fucked me off the most out of all of it.
>>
File: 1634993426821.gif (700 KB, 458x260)
700 KB
700 KB GIF
>>74790308
>had any intrusive thoughts lately?
The Friday just past I had a challenging time for a while but I controlled them, thank you for asking.
>>74790353
>Better world for our kids.
Implying anyone has or would ever breed with you hahaha
>>
File: IMG_3888.jpg (204 KB, 1080x1322)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>74790246
fucked de lad. still it hump day tomorrow! taken it easy x
>>
if you tell children about abuse you are abusing them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krAoD-D5YZY

ehhh ehhh exposed his fooking arse ehh
>>
if chicken is cooked when its internal temperature is x degrees celsius what if you're cooking chicken then it cooks then it cools down?

scientists have not been able to answer this.
>>
File: 1641698019383.png (422 KB, 736x736)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>74790414
Nice positive attitude mate, we are closer to hump day than we were yesterday and one more day closer to the weekend. Hope you have a nice chill night!
>>
File: 16e.png (58 KB, 657x527)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
I wouldn't be a dosser if I didn't get gangstalked. They send Africans to tail me on my walks they try to provoke me so I'll say the very rude word and they'll phone record and get me cancelled. I have been under psychic spiritual stress for many years but on the surface it just looks like laziness though.
>>
About time these mongs got arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eB81G2tnEg
>>
If you don't have all of the below, you have failed at life:

>A 4-bedroom nice old (white stucco or decent brick) house in a decent part of London (not K&C or Mayfair or Belgravia but, say, Fulham, Wimbledon, Hampstead, maybe the less good part of St John's Wood tier) or the good suburbs (Oxshott, Weybridge, the good half of Windsor, Radlett, whatever).

>Yearly ski holiday at a good hotel at a decent resort (Courchevel, St Moritz, Zermatt) in half-term; summer holiday somewhere decent in the Med, not balling at the du Cap or yachting, but a nice hotel or rental with nice food for a couple of weeks. Maybe 10 days in the Maldives in February half-term if not skiing.

>2-3 kids at boarding school (not minor public school, so Eton, Harrow, CLC, Sevenoaks, Radley, whatever).

Some degree of slowly growing financial security in case you get up-or-outed after a few years as an MD or partner and need to swap careers or find something much less lucrative; not full FIRE but a cushion or safety net.

>A decent upper-middle class family car (a real non-sport Range, a BMW 7, etc.) updated every 5-8 years

>Creature comforts (home appliances, eating out, going to the theater, opera, concerts, small city breaks as a couple or family - flying business if intercontinental, maybe upgraded with Avios though, gifts, little luxuries, the occasional purchase of nice clothes, maybe one big nice purchase a year - a new bespoke suit, a new chanel handbag etc - for yourself).

This is the MINIMUM women expect.
>>
File: ultrakek.jpg (95 KB, 1111x597)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Imagine typing all this shit out haha sad wanker.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjb1dhuEmEE

he forgot to mention it was ethical
>>
File: banana.jpg (124 KB, 1120x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Can't find anything worth watching on Netflix

Seriously thinking about cancelling my sub
>>
>>74790466
Sounds like you're a bit triggered by his post lad. Care to tell us about your house, holidays, education arrangements for your kids, financial security, car, and creature comforts little lad?
>>
File: ultrakek.jpg (78 KB, 1111x597)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>74790466
No you don't understand lad, you're meant to be upset that you don't live up to the drivel he just made up.
>>
File: IMG_3869.jpg (181 KB, 1000x1479)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>74790498
top boy is worth a go or uhmmmm seinfield or Star Trek

Cheers x
>>
File: candle.jpg (129 KB, 1120x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>74790508
>top boy
Not watching that drivel lad
>>
File: 3_GettyImages-1340296804.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>74790502
Why would I share all my personal info with you spastics
>>
File: IMG_3906.jpg (393 KB, 1536x2048)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>74790512
hmmmm justified is good but not on Netflix. Lauren has been delivering good videos recently. wish I could sleep on her chebs. ah well.
>>
>>74790526
Sounds like you're a bit triggered lad. Sorry to hear.
>>
File: kek.jpg (105 KB, 1000x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
We got a lad here that won't be sucked in by dire bait and refuses to play make believe, what a fucking rebel.
>>
File: 2ec.png (163 KB, 327x316)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>74790550
Keep going lad, he's fuming
>>
MB triggered by hearing about a non-gyppo lifestyle. Sad.
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (479 KB, 1536x2048)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
I need sunshine
I need angels I neeeeeed
Something good and yeah I need
Blue skies I need
I need something good x
>>
File: pepehmm.jpg (12 KB, 233x216)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>74790538
>justified
This look better
I can try looking for a torrent i suppose
>>
File: 2ec.png (61 KB, 327x316)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>74790558
He's accused you of being triggered you know sameswanning comes next don't you. Are you ready to be challenged by opposing accusations from the same poster to get a reaction out of you?
>>
>>74790615
>>74790558
>>74790550
>>74790526
>>74790506
>>74790466
Lad are you okay? Do we need to call the hospital?
>>
>>74790615
I'm not even the same lad, I just chimed in
>>
>>74790451
Lol what you're doing is really sad man. People who have lots of money usually are quite happy. Usually they're happy enough not to have to brag about it to strangers in an internet forum - the fact you're here saying this just shows you have money but it doesn't make you happy. Like I said, its really sad.
>>
might quit my job and move to texans to become a cowboy
>>
File: ultrakek.jpg (107 KB, 1111x597)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>74790629
You don't get it lad, he is trying to rile you up, get you upset, get a reaction of you
>>
>>74790641
Stop trying to trump this bellend here. He is a **** don't imitate him or you will become one too
>>
who set the spamming and flooding mong off?

Kinell he on one haha
>>
>>74790448
if you can control the buzzing sound that comes from lampposts, you can turn it down (but not all the way)
>>
Shitty on a mad one this evening
>>
>>74790451
You retard. I'm sorry my friend but why are you such a ******* did your mother have sex in a water tank thereby being starved of oxygen whilst you were conceived???
>>
File: n2c.jpg (19 KB, 506x336)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>74790635
Sounds a womfy life desu lad. I wish you luck.
>>
One office MILF looked SO fucking pretty today
I forgot what she wanted
>>
>>74790572
Saw her on X the other day and thought she looked a bit uncanny
>>
File: 1684525574285217.png (2.52 MB, 2418x4096)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
Hope Lollers is doing alright, de lads. I had a tough day at work. Going to relax now with vidya and some choccie milk.
It luvly xx
>>
File: E7VhTXRXMAIAnFx.jpg (457 KB, 1536x2048)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Should I learn HTML?
>>
>>74790705
>how to make love?
Yes lad so when you get a sitffy you put it in her wet cunt
>>
File: ultrakek.jpg (77 KB, 1111x597)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>74790629
No you're not doing it right, you're a failure and he's better than you, you have to seethe little lad
>>
File: 1687697619712792.jpg (90 KB, 749x992)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>74790705
In 2023?
No, learn C++
>>
>>74790715
Why do you keep posting the same image over and over? Is it autism?
>>
only language I learnt was love baby x
>>
File: ruthie.jpg (103 KB, 1080x813)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Wonder how her fresher's week is going. I hope she is making plenty of new friends and having new experiences that will become lifelong memories.
>>
SEASIDE UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on830PZyi0Q

SEASIDE UPDATE
>>
Wonder how his boxroom dossing is going. I hope he is sitting in his own farts and rotting day in day out watching his life pass him by.
>>
File: ssmkek.png (257 KB, 453x550)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>74790797
>women gossiping about where SSM gets his money from
>>
>>74790812
not him but not everybody is able to work, those who are unable should be helped and not ostracised
>>
File: 057.jpg (113 KB, 672x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>74790760
I hope so lad. University is going to be the place to make lots of new friends and have some great times. I don't know why anyone would not bother.
>>
>>74790827
They could be posting here, we have this conversation multiple times a week too.
>>
>>74789965
Just had a nice little time looking at my childhood homes in this, bit fiddly but thanks for the link lad
>>
>>74790867
Mad to think the Seaside Army consists of women
>>
>>74790449
Fuck all those coppers. They might be loons but they're technically not doing aggravated trespass once they left. The issue is when you go back again. These cops just want to "teach them a lesson" and no doubt the civil claims will be put in all paid for by the taxpayer.
>>
helen giving ssm a rimjob
>>
>>74790451
This is a mid 2000s Thestudentroom tier post. Tell us about your "prospects" in investment banking too.
>>
>>74783414
Part of what makes men badass is that we are expected to be publicly unfazed by anything. You can be emotionally vulnerable in private, but in public you need to be calm. Women are pussies compared to men, but they're women so it's unfair to hold them to that standard.
>>
File: painting.jpg (68 KB, 1178x651)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Pretty good painting she does. Reflects her spiritual personality. Very likely she's into tarot readings and horoscopes too. I wish I could have a talent.
>>
File: 1656676001183697.gif (391 KB, 500x281)
391 KB
391 KB GIF
>>74790703
>I had a tough day at work. Going to relax now with vidya and some choccie milk.
Sorry to hear that Tohru lad, I hope you achieve zen with your choccie milk and vidya time!
>>
File: 9e1.png (28 KB, 656x527)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Gangstalkers are generally passive. Their contracts don't allow force, but also they simply prefer to gradually wind someone up because they're sick. People have cameras in their eyes.
>>
>>74788530
I'm just shy of year away from being a wizard on a technicality. I was 99% of the way there, but i drank to much and couldn't get hard.
>>
>>74790917
I was gangstalked for over 5 years.
>>
>>74790850
Exactly mate, I have a hidden disability.
>>
File: 9028.png (1016 KB, 999x1013)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
They cause me grief because they feed off that energy (literally). Psychic vampires. They know I am from a different metaphysical realm and my suffering is very deep which is why they targeted me. However now I'm dead inside from their harassment and yet it continues.
>>74790999
People will see trips like this and still say "it's all just coincidence!" kek. That said, I find it hard to believe that it can simply end.
>>
pretending to be schizophrenic for (you)s now, is it?
>>
>>74790744
Bit NONCEy footlid.
>>
File: IMG_3752.jpg (1.95 MB, 1536x2048)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
Loading up the Bambi hypnosis now de lads

see you when Im allowed back out x
>>
I thought gangstalking would be a group of black lads inna bush.
>>
Quite like troons but the other way around
>>
>>74790909
absolute ghoul that
>>
File: 1665420852657.jpg (19 KB, 719x525)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
fuck canada fuck YOU
>>
search it in the archive YOU YOU YOU

weird guy canada
>>
>>74790451
Eton is running on fumes, and Rugby. It'll just be Harrow and Winchester left as really elite schools soon. Eton's already going to drop to #4 in the next assessment and will probably drop out of the top 10 within 5 years
>>
poor little lad just got REALLY upset at a post from 14 hours ago
>>
I really really really hope soundspacker gets one of these women pregnant one day.

It his dream, heh!
>>
>>74791297
Howling at that. What a deranged little spaccaman
>>
>>74790909
Whats your opinion of Lollers, Ruthmong?
>>
There was a 'Ruth Mong' in the 1940 US Census.

https://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/Ohio/Ruth-Mong_19dxk0
>>
>>74790912
Who are these two characters?
>>
When soundspacker says she cheated, does he mean she moved on to a new client?

Is that what he means when said he could have kept her if he couls use his overdraft? i.e. keep making payments.
>>
File: whey.jpg (228 KB, 800x531)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>74791605
Bell Mong
>>
File: 1568086760574.gif (1.88 MB, 540x305)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>74791608
>Tohru
https://maid-dragon.fandom.com/wiki/Tohru
and
>Kanna Kamui
https://maid-dragon.fandom.com/wiki/Kanna_Kamui
from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid anime series. It's a really good series and I watch it at least once a year.
>>
>>74791636
Yep. Spot on. He doesn't know the difference. He thinks all relationships are like that.
>>
>>74791598
I think he's entitled to treat himself to a slip up every now and then. He works hard.
>>
>>74791697
How old are you Lollers? And still watching cartoons.

Sad.
>>
Phwoarrrr fockin ell what a runningtonshire this was

Pretty much done in for today
>>
File: 1688971872691851.jpg (16 KB, 240x193)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Another day another doss. The sun sets, the sun rises.
>>
>>74791739
>treat himself to a slip up
>treat

What is that supposed to mean?

Nasty little nonce enabler.
>>
File: 1624051193890.gif (577 KB, 540x540)
577 KB
577 KB GIF
>>74791753
Looks like you've rattled me again big fella, I've been done in...
>>
File: 1693015079861179.png (2.24 MB, 2150x3000)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
Shaken Udder choccie milk is very nice, never had it before till now.

>>74791753
Its got cute girls, de lad. Very good.
>>
>>74791766
I don't want to get into detail but you know what I mean. This life is so hard for ordinary lads. If you're not Chad you get nothing in this life. I say Lollers is entitled to a treat every so often.
>>
Serious bit of sameswanning for drama going on fr fr
>>
>>74791936
Lollers has a gf a good job that pays well, his own house and a collection of motorbikes. He has irl friends. He is Chad.
>>
>>74791904
The strawberry one is lush as well
>>
File: kdowwpnf.jpg (115 KB, 827x717)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>74791598
I don't like that mong anymore.
>>
File: IMG_5918.jpg (468 KB, 1617x2048)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
lovely rain and soft pillows

goodnight Angela lad <3
Goodnight me cmbynamelad and mr lollers la!

Another day done x
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (346 KB, 1175x715)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>74791126
I think you're deluded. She may not be a supermodel but she definitely has a cute look about her.
>>
Fucking hell it's pissing it down.
>>
putting his weird filters on his goblins in a sad grab for attention
>>
>>74792103
All part of his spam and drivel routine we have seen before.
>>
File: 636.png (1.27 MB, 2359x1749)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Haven't gone more than maybe 5 miles from the house since lockdown times. Nothing to do anyway.
>>
File: tat.jpg (87 KB, 701x658)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
She got a tat too. Thankfully you don't really see it.
>>
>>74792103
That's how she looks though. Just a slight enhancement to bring the colours out some more.
>>
remember that lad who had a youtube channel that was just videos of him littering in various places? is he still about?
>>
1000 Met police scum have been suspended. Corrupt cunts.
>>
Was eating a bag of Sainsbury's Sweet Leaf Salad from the bag as if it was a packet of Doritos and I bit myself really hard on the finger. Made me think of holding my hand as flat as can be to feed a horse over a fance when I was a child, but now I am both the horse and the feeder.
>>
Well, we've all been there.
>>
Most weeks I only leave my apartment to put the bins out
>>
lads you're missing a trick here take it from me
you can muck about and have a laugh with tarot readings and horoscopes and all that BUT if you follow Blavatsky's left hand path then you can generate abundance it's not even 'supernatural' it's just the way of the world
>>
gee i sure hate taking the elevator down from my apartment to take the trash out! it's a darn!
>>
File: IMG_3708.jpg (121 KB, 960x976)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>Yes, I made Gordon cry. It was his choice to cry. I didn't say anything extraordinary, but he still felt like he should cry. That was his choice. It isn't anything to be overly concerned about, if you cry then that's your choice. Anything you do in the kitchen is ultimately your choice. Don't worry so much. Relax a little. It's your kitchen. Well, that was my kitchen and I told Gordon he was a whiny little twat and I threatened to fire him and ruin his career, but this is your kitchen now. What I've learned is that the best cooking is what is done in the home. In your home, you're the boss. Anyone who says you did it wrong is wrong. It's your choice. Just like when Gordon cried. His choice. If Gordon comes into your kitchen and tries to act uppity, just break his nose. It was his choice to come into your home and tell you that you're wrong. Don't worry about it.
>>
do women feel gay when they cry
>>
File: IMG_3938.jpg (247 KB, 1080x1350)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>Japanese food, you know... it's highly overrated... in my opinion. Michelin went there and handed out 3 stars like they were popcorn, and why? Because of a morbid fascination with the Orient? It's highly illogical, when I earned my 3 stars there was a set method to reaching 3, you had to have put out high quality food and a high quality service for years on end before you could achieve the 3rd and you know something, by just handing out 3 stars everywhere these days all they have done to continue to damage their reputation, they are after all, a tyre company first and foremost and I say, stick to tyres. I have spoken to Japanese chefs in Japan, which I have been to, and you know something? All their best chefs, in my opinion, were all classically trained in the French method, they are Chefs who learned from the great men of France, not from the Japanese. What I don't like however is when I go to a Japanese restaurant, high quality restaurant, supposedly fine dining and I go in, I am seated and the man there is explaining the food I am about to eat, how to eat it, why it is supposed to be amazing, no choice just his however many course 'experience' and spending more time trying to sell me on his dish than having me eat it. That's not food... that's not dining. In my opinion, the food should speak for itself, the customer should have the choice in what they wish to eat and I like a big portion, who doesn't? Cuisine should be simplified not a big song and dance. Good food. Done right. It's that easy. Nothing upsets me more than having a dish presented so pretty but the taste... bland. And you know something? Let's stop with this umami business. Umami, what does it mean? Savoury, are we going to pretend the Japanese invented savoury food? Really? People have been eating food for thousands of years and couldn't explain the taste until the Japanese invented a word? Nonsense.
>>
File: wee arms.jpg (41 KB, 448x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Peculiar thread this evening lads
>>
>>74791985
Well maybe but I never got those chances in life. I didn't meet the right people
>>
>>74791998
Good lad. A lot of posters don't like you but at least you have morals.
>>
>>74792312
Do you leave it on the sidewalk?
>>
Lads I've not seen anyone mention this but for past week or so I've been having trouble loading 4chan images. The thumbnails work fine, but when I click the image to enlarge it, sometimes it takes a good 30 seconds for it to load. Anyone else having this problem? Is my fucking ISP throttling 4chan or some shit or are others having this problem too?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 819x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>74792388
>>74792407
Lad are you feeling ok? x
>>
File: 133.jpg (399 KB, 1536x2048)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>74792494
Nah same is happening to me lad. Both on my lappy and phone. Something wrong with 4chan
>>
File: 1480659412918.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Good night all good lads, sweet dreams and I hope you have the type of weather that helps send you off, for me it's very windy now and the sound of the wind blowing down the chimney is comforting.
As FootLad said, tomorrow is hump day so the wagies amongst us have that to look forward to.
>>
>>74792519
Good to know, surprised I ain't seen anyone mention it. I guess everyone is expecting it will just pass but this shit has been going on for too long now.
>>
we should go somewhere else where the pictures work, will be like going on strike, we can have a union of lids and some nutter who represents us on the news
>>
File: 1y1eby8y4t.jpg (134 KB, 1620x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>74792538
Images hosted on https://is2.4chan is the problem
The gibi pic I just posted won't open for me
>>
>>74792578
Do you guys really have a whole TV station dedicated to black dicks?
>>
>>7479252
Good night Lollers la x
>>
File: 1687842845686453.png (235 KB, 700x535)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>74792494
>>74792519
Try a different browser. Try turning off your adblocker, do you still have slow loading of image?
Then try specify/using different DNS settings in your router config.
Try google
Google Public DNS
Or Open DNS
>>
>>74792610
Are these your onions?
>>
File: 1691388015101767.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1722)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>74792368
Following stuff like that is how I got gangstalked. NPCs and various dubious associations who handle them can sense your arcane powers rising. The more you ascend the more they want to feed. It's not malicious per se but it's how they sustain themselves. You would be wise to harness some form of psychic firewall before partaking in the riches of your occult rituals.
Epona, Celtic goddess. The signs are all laid out before us from the beginning if you're a starseed it is more or less your duty to decrypt them and return to spirit but their are costs to it. Blavatsky was the rare non-meme based woman, she talked some shite as well but it has a certain charm.
>>
will you sign up for your government porn ID to keep browsing britfeel? https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-66854618
>>
>>74792712
He already said what they are you sad little tit and you can literally look them up yourself. Why are you such a cringe cunt?
>>
File: 937.jpg (8 KB, 285x177)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>74792803
Why can't normalfaggots just go back to not using the internet. They were happier without it, and it was better without them. Everybody's problems solved.
>>
Phwoarr couldn't fall asleep at all me

Good R&R this was still

Maybe if i'll eat sommet and fap i'll feel like taking a nappington
>>
*does a fart*
Corrrrrrrrr..
>>
>>74792803
ridiculous we live in a fucking nany state

sick fucking world
>>
>>74793048
If you lose your porn you'll not know what to do maybe thats the problem. Being allowed to be a gooner degenerate isnt a constitutional right R KID!
>>
genuine help needed

>grannny raped me
>evil bitch who fucked over our land in another country
>her mother (biological daughter) brings her to my house
>how the fuck do I get her out
Genuine question bros.

I'm fucking lost, dad says he can't do shit because muh laws. Mom is a sociopath brainwarpded by her mom. I'm fucking screwed.

Her stats
>visa
>old
>rapist
>>
>>74793048
It might help protect ASMRtists from Ruthmong though
>>
>>74792506
please stop. this witch will give me nightmares.
>>
Wake the girlfriend up by accident grabbing a towel out the wardrobe. She speaks to me in chinese.
Did the same thing when I woke her up to get her off the sofa earlier.
Cute.
>>
>>74792815
It's something to do with duck duck and onions isn't it? Gary Glitter was accessing these servers at his bail hostel and that's why he's back in jail
>>
>>74793299
Is her vagina sideways?
>>
Met a fat bloke tonight who had a nice looking gf. I told him that he needs to lose weight fast before his gf cheats or leaves him and they were both angry at me for some reason, lol
>>
Well I just don't think that's true at all
>>
File: ruth00.jpg (83 KB, 962x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Ruth is probably out clubbing again right now. Having the time of her life.
>>
>>74793505
What do you think of Russel Brand, Ruthmong; I imagine you have an interesting take on this?
>>
>>74793505
She will be having a sexual adventure tonight
>>
>>74793548
That's for sure. She's had one every other night of fresher's week so I don't know why tonight would be any different.
>>
>>74792803
Sure, I have nothing to hide.
>>
How is it already the 20th of bloody September. This year has gone by so fast. It has been utter shite as well.
>>
>>74793540
He's been going on about him for the last few days, the whole "women only want men with money and status instead of lads like us they'll even go with this guy etc. etc."
>>
>>74793582
Yep lad. Every year goes by quicker than the last. I hope you made some progress in life this year lad.

I fucking didn't. Very grim year for me.
>>
File: despair.jpg (63 KB, 708x800)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>74793616
Likewise here, awful year for me. Can just about count on one hand the good days I've had, the rest of it has just been non stop despair really.
>>
>>74793616
I've made good progress. Got a decent job that I didn't have before.
>>
>>74793702
Anything in particular made it so bad for you lad?

>>74793711
Nice one lad. I'm still neet. I tried to breakout of neetdom this year but it was a complete disaster.
>>
>>74793862
>complete disaster

Feel like telling the story?
>>
>>74793951
Not much to say, I worked at a warehouse for about 2 weeks before I walked as I couldn't handle it and wanted to jump everyday. Then tried to look for other jobs but part time only since I know I can't handle full time without wanting to jump but never managed to find anything.

And just in general my depression, anxiety and concentration has gotten worse to the point where I'm really considering going to a doctor and asking to be put on meds for it. Grim year all around.
>>
>>74793862
It's hard to go into detail or to express things adequately at nearly 1am, but generally I just feel like any slim chance of me turning my life around has gone, life in general just seems completely meaningless and society at large seems to be gradually dying as well. I've tried going outside more, dropping certain habits and that hasn't improved things either. I'm completely blackpilled about everything desu.
>>
File: 584.png (892 KB, 1080x893)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>74794020
Yeah I get that lad. Society as a whole seems to be on a downward trend. Not saying it's all going collapse or anything, we aren't special enough to get to see that, but it all seems so pointless these days. Even the smallest tiniest bit of success requires insane amounts of effort.
>>
>>74794010
Props for lasting 2 weeks, I think I'd struggle to last a day in any job.

I've been in a similar boat with mental health, last month I got very close to phoning my GP and asking to get on meds even though I had a horrid experience with SSRIs a few years ago, that shows how desperate I was.
>>
Seethetroon!OCDspacker on a mad one again tonight innit
>>
Need a fresh nu breadingham stat laddies
>>
>>74794157
A new one probs won't last the night at this rate
>>
File: Apu 1707.jpg (144 KB, 657x527)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
My ban for drunkposting on /pol/ just expired.
>>
>>74794951
what did you get banned for lad? anything spicy?
>>
File: Apu 1677.jpg (41 KB, 800x800)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>74794993

Think it was just a ban for being off-topic. Kinda sucks that they made it for all boards because I was up all night on the wooze. Sticking to /r9k/ and /tv/ now.
>>
it's page 7
it's sad
it's several kilograms of mince, for dogs
>>
File: 329105_1.jpg (26 KB, 590x350)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Evans. Another noncey keeping his head low. He dated a 16yo in his 30s.
>>
File: 280full-chris-moyles.jpg (21 KB, 280x390)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Another creep celeb, Moyles. Offered to take a 16yo girl's virginity in 2002 on radio. Constantly slobbers over teenage girls and I'm sure has abused several women.
>>
Walliams. Has made very sexually inappropriate comments towards teenage boys on his shows. Definitely a wrongun who likes boys. Subtle hints of this in his children's books. Racist too.

So many noncey/rapey celebrities people still actively support. Sickening.
>>
>>74795732
His little "hide the penis" routine he used to do was a bit weird like
>>
>>74795857
Ughh total fucking slimy creep. Hope he gets what's coming to him. Gay nonce.
>>
>>74787616
Sadly it seems like she did. She did look very ill in recent months.
>>
File: d.jpg (133 KB, 1090x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
I wonder what's she is doing right now. Probably still asleep, bladder full.
>>
I wish someone could help me. I'm so alone lads. Only thing people say is get a job like that gets me love. It'll just be another deadend routine.
>>
Taking a shower every day is bad for you and the environment. All those shampoo and body wash products are basically scented detergents. It will dry your skin out, your natural oils cannot clean you. These nasty chemicals strip the keratin off your skin, which helps keep the skin moisture. My skin has never felt better.

So what do these silly women do? Yes, they have to counter it with skincare products. More plastic, more chemicala in the water. If only people realised these companies are there to make a big profit and will do anything to convice you are a dirty, smelly person.

>muh skincare
Just stay out of the fucking sun and stop putting chemicals on your skin.
>>
Pig beaten the fuck up. Good on him. Fuck you fucking pig scum. I am not scared of these thugs. Especially our corrupt Brit ones.

https://youtu.be/DffNpXDitvY
>>
>Fake jobs, Ghost jobs, or Phantom jobs are non-existent job postings or job interviews. According to Wall Street Journal, the employer may post fake job opening listings for many reasons, such as fabricating fake statistics about their industries, or for the express purpose of wasting job seekers' time.

Why even bother? There's simply too many people here. They post job postings to make themselves look like a good employer statistically.
>>
File: IMG_3968.jpg (224 KB, 2048x1152)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
ohmydays it is wet de lads. love it.

Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.
>>
File: IMG_9979.jpg (76 KB, 850x638)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Reckon I am drinking too much these days.
>>
>30+ hour thread
sad
>>
big up footlad
>>
File: 1690807992267071.jpg (46 KB, 640x362)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>74796819
am gonna get soaked walking in to town
>>
File: 1552642937392.png (275 KB, 494x464)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
I don't even care. I treat every day like it's my last. That means when the uncomfy time comes, I can die. For now, I will leech and play my vidya all day. No pussy made me this way.
>>
If normal people with good jobs can't move out, then I've got fuck all chance.
>>
Women only allow handsome men to get their sexual needs fulfilled. I'm meant to just look at porn and be grateful I can do that? Nah fuck that. I will treat them bitches like dirt when I go out.
>>
crazy to think poley actually might be dead
>>
I'm so fucking sick of not knowing the feel of sex. I'm fucking pissed off about it quite frankly. It plagues my mind every fucking day. It makes me so upset.
>>
Lets hit that bump limit and not bother with a new bread. Take a collective day off britfeel.
>>
>>74797098
no way dude, britfeel is my life, i have nothing else going in my life
>>
>>74797098
What would I do for 16 hours where would I go to shit out the same drivel I everyday?
>>
>>74797131
get a job, earn some money?
>>
>>74797143
b but I need to be epic and troll to do the big upset to other lads
>>
>>74797143
not everybody is able to work
>>
Corr genuinely hope Rishi scraps every last one of the retarded net zero measures.
>>
Finally a new thread lads
>>74797382
>>74797382
>>74797382
>>
>>74797389
Thanks but most of us are taking the day off from britfeel
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (189 KB, 2048x1134)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>74797052
A wet man doesnt fear the rain de laf x
>>
Tuppence mong in the new thread trying to bait Ruth mong who is asleep. Yeah think I'll skip britfeel for today.
>>
>>74797598
Not trying to bait anyone, just think it's important to document Ruth's fresher's week for posterity.
>>
>>74797607
Set for your 16 hour day of bait, drivel, drama are you king?
>>
>>74797629
Yes mate, and despite what you say you'll be there to read it all.
>>
>>74797673
Off to work lad. Enjoy your 16 hour routine of the same shit you post everyday you brain dead spastic x

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.