[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677131604866818.gif (194 KB, 600x338)
194 KB
194 KB GIF
Immortal bug edition

Well and truly gone: >>76400513
>>
I dreamt I was beautiful.
My face was so perfect, so incredibly cute it's unreal.
>>
>>76424933
Well hello r9gay
>>
Idk what to talk about -_-
>>
wish i had a neety robot bf. he would always be in my room on his computer and id take care of him, almost like a pet. and he would never leave me cause hes scared to go outside and needs me. so he would be my loyal boy pet <3.

i imagine id start to think of him as my toy and just put my hands in his pants and feel his embarrassing nuts whenever i want :3 i bet its so fun to have a boy pet.
>>
I will never, ever fall, never stumble
And I don't need to be humble
>>
>>76419923
ah alright, sounds like a bad cold :( hope it passes soon.
and understandable with phone. do you use the new phone for some things like taking pictures? might be better in gaming too right?
>manga
oh dont worry about it. but horror manga kind of sounds fun, may have to do my own research. tho i have enough to read these days
>games
congrats :) haha and now you still have so many tokens unused xD exactly how most of my games end up too. but also great you didnt need them, was the last map fun?
and have fun with your newly bought games. but thats a huge backlog haha. but if it works for him thats all that matters.
>smurf accounts
haha yes. but also because you cant play normal ranked with people who have a too high rank difference. need to play ranked flex then. and sometimes cant help it, but think its just too much fun to smurf :P but thanks, was fun. played more too. played till late too lol. league addiction is again taking over xD
>change
i see now, that makes total sense. no too much change is indeed very annoying.
>day
thanks! and was it a full beard before you shaved? :P but great being sick doesnt stop you in that regard too. shaving is also just so annoying, sometimes i let it go too. but then it just looks very bad with me.
>fight
that fight was a week ago? very fast upload ^^ but agreed, and their punches both just sound so painful lol. both very strong, wouldnt want to make them angry :P
>song
good song thanks. makes me want yo have it summer again. eventho summer sucks because of musquitoes and lack of ac haha.
and here have a song straight from my emo list :P https://youtube.com/watch?v=XAB-NDYT6zQ
oh and btw, new kanye album dropped xD cant say i liked many of his new songs, but was funny to listen too lol
>>
>>76425081
Would he enjoy it?
>>
>>76425081
need (im the neet)
>>
>>76425081
I would like this if you were doting and treated me kindly and I would be obedient in return. I would be very very embarrassed when you feel my nuts
>>
well it's see how long it takes for my leg to hurt today. Just curious.
>>
>>76425796
Do you also have random chronic leg pain? When I was a kid I saw the Jimmy neutron episode where sheen puts his leg behind his head and I discovered that I could do it too, so I did it all the time to impress my friends
Then when I went to college I did it once just to prove that I could do it and for the next week my hip was in agony and it was impossible to walk
Now it just flares up at random and I have to limp for three or four days
>>
Good morning gays. Hope you have a great Sunday. I'm off to do pull day myself

>76425796
Hope your leg feels a little better for a little longer today anon.
>>
>overslept so I'm not going to exercise
Oh well tomorrow's a day too.
>>
and it's starting to hurt. just a little over two hours, that's all I get before the pain starts.

Getting up and talking around helps but the second I sit back down the pain begins again.
>>
File: download.jpeg.jpg (101 KB, 1024x576)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>76425171
Thanks. I dont use it at all. I will start at some point lol
>manga
I will let you know if i find my list when i get home. But yeah look it up ig. And if you have enough already then there is no rush
>games
Last map was great. Your health bar is much lower but you haveall skills maxed by that point so it cancels out. For example a lot of skills kill all enemies on screen instantly when they activate (automatically) and some kill all enemies on one side.
I started playing ys on pc! Its great so far, but same story as previous games lmao. Played for over 2h but had to look up how to get out of 2 labyrinths. On switch i bought and am enjoying another cute game, curse crackers. It appears ro be much longer than i thought. I beat 15 lvls so far. Its very simple so far and boss fights arent challenging
>league
Haha ok have fun :P
>was it a full beard before you shaved?
Like a short one ig? I never really had a long beard and wouldnt want to. But it was covering my face tho it was short. If only i wasnt ao lazy about it. I try to shave at least once a week but even that is annoying. Oh well, i really liked how i looked without it so it was worth it
I wouldntve done it if it wasnt already over a week i think
>fight
Fast is relative. They streamed full events live in yt until recently so i got used to that
>song
Ye fuck summer :/
I love my emo shit (ok mostly the lookl) but that one goes too hard
I havent heard about kanye. I checked yt and listened to 2 songs i saw haha. What was it like? I dont really listen to albums
>>
File: cse2.png (1.15 MB, 747x1097)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>76424933
Gonna spend the day reading and eating light Chinese food. I wish I could take tomorrow off; my job sucks so bad and I realize I kind of hate computers. I just liked computers because they're useful portals of information. I regret going into CS
>>
i showered this morning and i spent so long shaving my legs and arms and butt and back. especially back. the back is so so hard to shave. i don't think i got much hair. i think i need to shave again. i also shaved my face with cleanser instead of shaving cream and it's not as clean as i would've liked. i still feel really cute. i should take a nap.
>>
post some pics, you cutey

I personally have no hair on my back at all. except some minor fuzz.
>>
wow we dead again. in a way I miss when meow is not around because at least then the thread moves.
>>
>>76428346
dead thread is better than a thread with indian and meow
>>
I deserve a gymcel boyfriend
>>
I demand a bf capable of bridal carrying me to bed each and every time he wants sex.
>>
File: IMG_20240211_141653_054.jpg (142 KB, 754x1223)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>76428346
Sorry, I had a ttrpg session again. My character almost died, his 150 year old great-great uncle got so deep into his throat that it mind broke him and he tried to stab his friends to death. We flushed the old shit down the toilet and nobody died (yet)
>>
>>76427105
well if your old phone still works for you then there is no rush ig
>manga
true, but i certainly need to read more. last couple weeks i read very little. need to finish hxh and dungeon meshi before i pick up a new one i think. but also been reading a bit of jjk on the side. want to do too much at the same time ;_;
but thanks, aprreciate it :)
>games
mowing through enemies, i like it :3 didnt know you had abilities too. on a scale 1/10 how much do you like ofdp 1 and ofdp2? was wondering how much more you liked ofdp original.
and back to ys yes? but is the story exactly the same as previous? wasnt that one youre now playing a remake of 4? but have fun with ys :) curse crackers too of course. so many different games today, im amazed xD
>Haha ok have fun :P
thanks. tho am now taking a break. too much league this weekend haha. cant play dawncraft minecraft mod since the server is now offline. going to play worms instead xD pretty funny game
>beard
defenitely worth it. feels much better too. from what i hear we are both lucky to not have the beard growth of a cavemen :P i shave like once in the 2-3 days mostly but i just dislike the feeling of a beard.
>fight
in comparison to glory then :P but sucks they dont stream anymore
>song
the look of emo, like clothing and stuff? and sowwy for too hard, cant help myself :P
and new kanye album was kinda meh. didnt like most songs except this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFK8bdAZY3A
but thats kanye album for you. atleast half of it will be wack. also song i send was the leaked version, official is a bit better mixed but couldnt find on yt
>>
Whats up guys? oh ma blowing load
>>
>>76429172
I'm undergoing a great struggle of mind
>>
File: 12412.jpg (84 KB, 612x608)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>76429275
a positive or a negative struggle?
>>
File: IMG_20240211_232918_236.jpg (234 KB, 1080x1062)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>76429307
I wanna paint miniatures but I should sleep
>>
>>76427722
i took a nap and i'm still sleepy
>>
>>76429307
I like Boba Fett
>>
https://youtu.be/4OXjQ_qAlY4?si=of4lpvJlMAVyrm04
>>
Can not believe how long it took me to finally buy a rubber duck. Extremely nervous about it still.
>>76425826
Hope youre having a jolly sunday too, anon.
>>
File: 1704223948368101.jpg (263 KB, 3188x1771)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
my husband wants to watch the super bowl but I really don't wanna

I just wanna cuddle and watch daniel larson and tense1983 clips
>>
File: 20240211_161137.jpg (1.64 MB, 2301x2301)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>76429035
Exactly
How are you liking jjk? How many chapters of hxh do you still need to read? No rush there as its never foing to get finished lol
>want to do too much at the same time ;_;
s-same
>games
U do. In first u can equip 3 and u unlock them as you go. They activate after a certain number of kills. In 2 you have them all at the start but use points to make them activate more often. Idk how they activate, they just do
They are both 10 i think. Because i had so much fun playing both, and if fun is the metric we use then :)
And i liked 2 quite a bit as i got used to it. Its slightly worse
In ys miners awaken monsters again. You get accused of a crime again. Missing memories again. It is a remake of 4 and tells a story how adol first became an adventurer. It has very cute cutscenes
Its just 2 games! In cc im mad final boss isnt final boss and u have to save her too! But 2 bosses after her were decent, especially cyclopsgirl while birdboy was annoying until i beat. I think i still have a long way to go idk
Why is the server down? Did you play far cry at all? R worms any good? Lol
>beard
I agree completely. It should be erased from existance
>emo
Cloths and hair mostly. Its so cool and idc if this makes me edgy or outdated. Do you like it too?
>sowwy for too hard, cant help myself :P
Haha no worries iss ok
>kanye
Thanks for letting me know. I do like that song. Are you a fan of his music? I did listen to some of his stuff a lot in hs. Mostly colabs tho
Hopefully you had fun on your weekend. I know i did :3
Going to work tomorrow?
>>
>>76425303
enjoy? bwaha hah hah! no, the neety would be apathetic like all neeties!! id feel his cute lil genitals then wrap my arms around him to calm him.
>>
>>76430427
Kys normie scum reeee
>>
File: 1696415300310740.jpg (34 KB, 407x519)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>2nd weekend of seeing this 10/10 (imo) femboy
>femboy didnt want me to see his apartment
>my ex who lives with me doesnt want me fucking this guy in my own house for a week or so until my ex is over me
>i respect this request
>knows i cant fuck him in my place for at least a week
>takes me back to his apartment even though its a mess
>its 2 bedrooms with a livingroom yet stuff is litered all over the floor
>uses a pringle can and duct tape as a webcam stand
>homemade water bottle bongs
>2 dozen half drank water bottles
>uncook oatmeal on the floor
>ive seen worse desu
>fuck him on his bed
>he asks me to choke him out so i do
>fill the condom
>cuddle
>get horny 3 hours later
>he plays with my uncut dick
>he sucks me a bit
>i then grab his lean femboy chest while he slowly strokes my dick
>squeeze him as im orgasming
>shoot a steamy hot load at both of our faces
>we're both drenched in my cum
>we both fall asleep
>>
you honestly expect me to read some normalfag greentext. go the fuck back to /lgbt/ you shitcunt.
>>
File: IMG_20240211_232854_670.jpg (244 KB, 960x1280)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>76430815
Sounds like my apt ebin I don't be habing sex though
>>
>tfw ruining my father's superbowl party by pretending to be an obnoxious campy swifty.

he knows I'm not usally like that too (openly gay though), I can tell his friends really hate me.
>>
no r9gay sub top bf
>>
>>76431226
>no r9gay sub top bf
literally me. top only and submissive, but im currently seeing a submissive femboy bottom and learning to be more dominant (currently trying choking out)
>>
>>76431214
Cool but why?
>>76431226
>>76431251
Idc shut up fags
>>
how do i stop being gay
i want to not have gay thoughts
i want to be straight and normal

i can jerk off to pictures of women if im focused but any fantasy in my head is with guys
>>
>>76431286
shits and giggles. I'm bored and hate both teams (I know football because my dad taught it to me since I was a kid)
>>
>>76431304
why do you think being gay is a bad thing
>>
>>76431214
That's amusing, I commend you for it.
Fuck sportsfags, fuck the sport industry.
>>
File: IMG_20240210_062222_157.jpg (87 KB, 1130x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>76431304
Straight is not normal, just the majority
>>
>>76431286
be an obedient top pls
>>
I want an obedient submissive bottom to turn the tables on me and dominate me hard, maybe even turning me into the bottom
>>
>>76431319
because people will judge me for being gay and i would lose all my friends and everyone in my family would think im a freak like my one gay cousin
>>76431349
straight is the normal right now i agree i guess in some ways
but here and now straight is normal even if im not going to be stoned and murdered and whatever if i was GAY gay and flamboyant and whatever even if i was just normal me but gay i would lose everyone i know and be seen as a freak by everyone i know

maybe i should tell my mom im going on a vacation and then go to one of those pray away the gay camps
>>
>>76431360
I'm a bratty bottom lmao get mad whore
>>76431416
I'm not reading that kill yourself or something
>>
I want a bf to be rough with me, hold me down, fuck me with spit for lube, just ruin my asshole.
>>
File: 1707674121591098.jpg (59 KB, 363x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>find video of what appears to be emo boy playing guitar
>username is "Ikissmtfs"
>name is chole
>its a tranny
its so fucking over
These people have finally crossed the line. In a normal world this would be a perfectly normal emo boy which I could cyberstalk but no the progressive shitfilled world we live in has RUINED this man.
>>
I'm still salty about never having an emo bf during my hs years in the heyday of emo. my school had some cuties too.
>>
>no bf who can catch the moon in his hand
>>
>>76431416
you can be the person you always have been and also like men. homsexuality does not equate to flamboyancy.
>go to one of those pray away the gay camps
lol
>>
>>76431488
checked...
ive considered it but i am scared 2 die
>>76431904
i know but i was trying to say i dont have to be flamboyant whatever to lose EVERYONE being me as i have always been + gay would make everyone in my life hate me and thats not some overreaction whatever its just how everyone i know is
could i meet new people sure i guess but i do like the people i know and you cant make new family after your family sees you a certain way
>>
File: 1705978303317929.jpg (682 KB, 2316x3165)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
How do I get my bf to stop watching the superbowl
>>
>>76432261
give him the sunglasses that let you see the subliminal programming keeping you asleep and docile
>>
>>76432261
Turn him yuropean.
>>
I remember i once thought a guy had a crush on me and i got all happy and excited only to learn he didn't :'(
>>
i don't know anything about sports but these commercials make me miserable
>CERAve! get it?
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (478 KB, 1536x2048)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>I don't know about anything about sports but HOLY SHIT!!!!
>>
>>76432508
wdf??? aw hell naw dey got spankdon takin over da nfl we gota get spindom outa dere aw hel naw
>>
Going to college soon, if i don't get hired after i get out i think i may have the courage to blow my fucking brains out. Only a few more years before life either gets good or my suffering ends.
>>
my leg isn't hurting that bad tonight. odd how some days it's almost unbearable but tonight it's tolerable.
>>
File: 20240211_083837.jpg (416 KB, 2028x1551)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>76432462
I'm sure you could get a guy to have a crush on you if you tried anon.

>>76432944
What are you going for?

>>76433055
Glad to hear anon. I hope it keeps getting better!
>>
time for a shower, it sometimes makes the leg feel better and sometimes it makes it hurt worse from standing on it too much.
>>
I have this thought a lot about how I think the most reasonable prejudice a man can have is classism, Quite literally everyone agrees that poor people generally don't behave well and this is regardless of race or religion or ethnicity. Its just that its taboo to go "i fucking hate poor people" but I think everybody does even poor people.
>>
>>76433380
Rich people can be just as bad or worse so it goes both ways.
>>
>>76433396
That also falls in the lines of classism but poor people are more immediately dislikable. You see them all the time especially if you're poor.
>>
>>76433380
this is exactly why i'm terrified of job interviews
>>
>>76433380
Factually untrue. No prejudice is ever justified. Thinking this tells quite a lot about you, though.
>>
i'm very self-conscious about my crooked teeth and i can't afford braces
>>
>>76433685
I had braces but didn't wear my retainer so they mostly slipped back.
>>
gay fat bump
>>
gay thin bump
>>
>>76433561
>factually untrue
what do you have rich muggers in your neighborhood?
>>
>>76434739
I don't gave muggers in my neighborhood because I do not live in third world country.
>>
File: 1707715297310549.gif (2.3 MB, 498x463)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>76434853
>uhm I don't have to deal with crime because I'm not around poor people
see everyone agrees that poor people are awful even you :)
>>
>>76434934
My country is full of poor people. But they are cared for so they don't need to resort to crime to survive. You seem very unpleasant too. By your logic wouldn't it be right to assume that you are poor as well?
>>
>>76435039
>by your logic
I never said non poor people cannot be awful, I said that as a collective we can agree that poor people are particularly awful
>>
>>76435098
But we can't. That's just your opinion. Why say it's the opinion of everyone else too?
>>
men turn gay because they have no gf?
>>
>>76435206
Idk why are you such a faggot
>>
>>76435215
because I don't want people to turn gay
have you ever seen 2 told faggots fuck?
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: IMG_20240210_050854_269.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>76435221
What are you babbling about? I don't understand.
>>
>>76435227
I saw a video of 2 old fags fuck
it's not the same as the hentai gay fan art
it's disgustang
they're losers in life as well, gay people's life is a wreck.
>>
>>76435227
I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST YOU DEMON LEAVE HIM
>>
>>76435259
>gross therefore wrong
Are you underage? You shouldn't post here.
>>76435264
Lol
>>
>>76435295
you are loling me?
I get that from demon infested people a lot

when they die and about to receive judgement
the life flashes before their eyes to make them understand why they are receiving judgement
and it will come to this exact moment
when the demons are afraid but you have a roth and scoffing heart from years being meddled by the devil, and you will see their grin in the back
>>
>you will go to le hell
pfff
>>
>>76435328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMpex6WPC0
>>
>>76435334
Okay but I believe what you believe is not correct therefore I am correct because.
>>
>>76435366
who told you that?
a man cannot have his own ideas
he always picks up things from the environment
you picked from the zog trash
>>
File: IMG_20240210_084944_244.jpg (167 KB, 1280x914)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>76435321
Idc take your meda or whatever
>>
>>76435376
Says who? I am God.
>>
>>76435416
just my observation
adsfasdf
>>
>>76430461
liking it very much. tho havent read that much of it yet. with hxh im now at volume 19. and need to read untill 37 lol. will take me a while... but yes no rush, tho i want to catch up so i can read other series too. need to turn up the pace a bit.
>games
ah okay, theyre automatic skills then? but both a 10! fun is the only metric that really matters, glad you had fun with them both so much
>ys
heh, sounds familiar yes. but still good story? seems fun to get more background story of your favorite characters. and i thought more games lol, but that was saturday that you played mobile games haha. and gl in cc lol. not a pleasant suprise that the ending got dragged out?
>server
well the server is hosted on someones own computer. and not many played so he turned it off. he will turn it on again if people start playing again. but everyone is playing league currently sooo... xD
and havent touched far cry at all! still need to do that. but worms was fun yes. we were doing trickshots the whole time. its funny when things fail spectacularly. one time i won with 1 worn with 1 hp lol
>beard
agreed :3 only santa may keep his beard
>emo
haha based. i like it too. not that i wore it much. tho used to wear much black, and even straightened my hair at some point in early hs lol.
>kanye
not really fan fan, tho i like to listen to him once in a while. like his older songs better too. but ig its a bit entertaining to see what weird shit hes upto next lol
>Hopefully you had fun on your weekend. I know i did :3
thats great to hear, despite feeling sick :) i had an amazing weekend too. has been one giant blurr of league xD but still enjoyed it very much. still have weekend i suppose since i need to work tomorrow. im going to be so fucked tho, since i overslept way too much today and have to sleep early tonight. will see how that goes -_-
>>
>get ghosted
>get drunk
>seethe to best friend of 10+ years
>he says people suck
>keep seething
>tell him I was thinking of hitting on him at this point
>sober up
>too embarrassed to check the dms
>>
>>76435619
Lmao fag he hates you now
>>
Does wanting to be a bottom come from poor self-esteem?
>>
>>76435726
no, it comes from replying to this post or else your mom dies in her sleep tonight
>>
>>76435726
What kind of logic is that? How about it comes from liking dick up your ass or down your throat? Retard.
>>
>>76435726
there sure seems ro be a high correlation
>>
File: IMG_20240210_052830_868.jpg (324 KB, 1025x1280)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>76435833
A classic, ebbing
>>
>>76435726
It comes from playing with butt feels good.
>>
>>76435461
Do you read faster if you still remember parts you seen animated in general? I think i would
They are automatic but idk if they activate after a certain amount of kills of if chance for them presents (like killing a boss opponent skill would obviously activate only when there is one) or whatever
>ys
Ye cute story haha. Fun characters.
>cc
I just dont like bait and switch in games. But ye i ended up liking it. I actually beat last night. After you beat the two bosses you have 2 or 3 more stages you do without your companion you use for attacking and jumping high n puzzles. Its a bit harder but still easy. Final boss if fusion of cycops and bird. Its extremely easy as it gives you health when you hit it.mo way you can lose unless you fall the platforming sections you do 3 times after beating him up (yes you need to follow him and beat 3 times to win). In that battle you use a scythe from what i thought would be final boss. Amazing weapon and cool fight, loved it
>one time i won with 1 worn with 1 hp lol
Imagine the relief lol
>only santa may keep his beard
Hahaha fair fair
>even straightened my hair at some point in early hs lol
Lol. How often did you do that? Did you liek it :O
>but ig its a bit entertaining to see what weird shit hes upto next lol
He is off the meds and out of his mind :3
>weekend
Good to hear. Shame about oversleeping
Hopefully you get tired enough to fall asleep on time
>>
>>76435839
I've anecdotally never met a bottom that didn't struggle with poor self-esteem or self-loathing, myself included.

>>76435851
And the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.
>>
maybe wanting things in your butt, wanting to be choked and whatever other sick shit bottoms are into is mental ilness or low self esteem?
>>
Thinking of going for a walk. My stomach hurts and i feel like vomiting
>>
>>76435977
What about the other way around: being a bottom eats ar your self esteem? Or a million different reasons. Your method is so weak it hurts.
>>76436043
Based on what evidence? Stupid mutt.
>>
>>76436131
>What about the other way around: being a bottom eats ar your self esteem? Or a million different reasons. Your method is so weak it hurts.
I mean I'm not rejecting the former premise or any alternative hypotheses. I'm open to discussing them! This isn't supposed to be a dunk or an own, I'm simply trying to understand myself better.
>>
>>76436043
>wanting to be choked and whatever other sick shit bottoms are into
#NotEveryBottom
>>
>>76436131
>Based on what evidence?
look in the mirror
>>
>>76436043
>>76435726
So that means most women are mentally ill? Also what about straight male bottoms like the ones into femdom?
>>
>>76436709
>So that means most women are mentally ill
yes
>>
>>76436155
That's a lie. If you wanted to understand anything better you wouldn't spout these meaningless truisms and weak generalizations
>>76436190
Die.
>>
>>76436709
Is this is just a roundabout way if saying bottoms are women? Women are vanilla and don't want to be used and abused like bottoms do. Choking at best.
>>
>>76437356
It's extremely common for women to be into things like violent sex, choking and being dominated, just like gay bottoms. Obviously bottoms aren't women but women are bottoms.
>>
>stuck playing metroidvanias cause there are so many more of them than action platformers and combat is so good
>>
>>76437406
Isn't one a subgenre of the other what's the problem
>>
>>76435907
dont think i do. like i read at a pretty relaxed pace regardless. dont like reading fast, since it costs much more energy. even if i recognize parts
>ys
any other character from other games too besides adol? :)
>cc
understandable. sounds a bit like a plot twist too. but some plot twists are also welcome right? but great you liked the final stages. do you enjoy puzzles in games too?
>Imagine the relief lol
hahah yes, and i had to laugh so hard too. my worm/character was at 1 hp, and friend threw a cluster grenade. and all the smaller clusters barely missed my worm. was hilarious xD we could also maybe play that game if you want, its on sale now on steam called worms w.m.d :3
>How often did you do that? Did you liek it :O
often, like a few days per week, untill somewhere around third year. and yes i liked straight hair and i hated having curly hair so much back then. idk, used to be insecure for the dumbest reasons :P
>He is off the meds and out of his mind :3
true, kind of sad in a way too. but hes always been kind of out of his mind.
>weekend
thanks. and i wont even try sleeping on time tonight i think. i know how that will end up going. but sucks that ive overslept so much, i feel a bit weird too. took so much caffeine aswell, and i still feel like ive just woken up lol. but whatever, was playing league a bit. but will soon play far cry in a minute too. im also home alone again, and have to cook soon but dont know what yet...
What will you do today? ended up going for a walk? playing more ys? :)
>>
>>76437400
>It's extremely common for women to be into things like violent sex, choking and being dominated, just like gay bottoms
Source?
Dude trust me isn't a source. An empirical one.
>>
I'm a bottom who wants gentle, loving sex most of the time. the other times I want to be used, abused and mating pressed into the mattress. I'm still a pillow queen.
>>
i want to pound my top into the mattress with my bussy
>>
is a power bottom someone who just rides dick instead of getting fucked missionary or doggy or a bottom than actually takes control of sex?
>>
I'm not sure what kind of sex I'd like, I get aroused by abuse and meanness but then again I have no experience with people touching me in a gentle way. Sex is scary and no one would fuck me anyway.
>>76438003
What's a pillow Queen
>>76438434
What a stupid question. Besides riding is more submissive since the bottom will have to do all the work.
>>
what does /r9gay/ think about boyfeet
>>
Good morning gays. It's Monday unfortunately.

>>76438434
Power bottoms make you feel like you got fucked as a top.

>>76438686
Pretty hot, especially if they're in socks or thigh highs.
>>
>>76437472
The problem is metroidvania are not linear and i don't like exploration
>>
>>76437617
Thats understandable :P
>ys
None. I doubt there will be any
>cc
Sometimes they are. No i usually hate puzzles
>worms
Haha that is very lucky indeed. I looked it up and its not really something i'd play :(
>hair
I didn't think you did it that much. Glad you are over it now
>hes always been kind of out of his mind
That's tru ig
But as long as he makes good songs :P
>weekend
Why do you think you are so tired? I wonder if taking coffeine was smart considering you overslept. But maybe it doesn't stop you from falling asleep tonight. Lmk how you like far cry. Being home alone rocks, doesn't it? Have fun.
I did go for a short walk, saw 2 cute small stray dogs but no cats. I won't play ys today but did play some other games. Ys tomorrow
>>
>>76439090
you should play some 2d nintendo games
>>
File: sunandbabel.jpg (47 KB, 158x286)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>lost a csgo game
>sister walks into my room and calls me a loser over not doing the dishes
I started crying uncontrollably and had to listen to bf comfort asmr on youtube to stop sobbing
>>
>>76439410
wow dude you might be a fag
>>
>>76439410
at least you didn't get physically violent with her. I might have done that. I don't handle online multiplayer well at all.
>>
>>76439539
I thought stabbing her
>>
>>76439410
your fault for playing csgo, spic.
>>
I need a good plapping. valentimes day is coming up and my butt is going to be empty.
>>
>>76439090
I'm so sorry that you are suffering from shit taste....
>>
>>76439410
Imagine being a loser this weak and fragile and having the gall to wonder why no one loves you and why your feelings are never reciprocated
>>
is it wrong that I find it cute that he would care so much about something? if he was my bf I'd comfort him immediately.
>>
File: IMG_20240206_172734_333.jpg (104 KB, 1280x915)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I need a good patting Valentine's day is around the corner and my heart feels empty
>>
File: GFq8qGJW8AAfMuG.jpg (345 KB, 1125x1504)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>76439973
wya :3
>>
File: IMG_20240210_085422_418.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1200)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Meow I wish I had a bf or husband or owner (male) any of them would be nice
>>
>>76440256
what kind of bf/husband/owner would you like meow? describe your perfect one.
>>
>>76440288
I don't know. I can't imagine such things. Someone reliable trustworthy gentle and caring I guess
>>
>>76440355
knowing your mental issues would you be gentle and caring back?
>>
>>76440376
How would I know? I'd obviously try my best but it's a scary new situation and I tend to react strongly when vulnerable.
>>
>>76440494
I've just seen how you lash out at people here. Fair enough answer.
>>
>>76440514
That's something I choose to do at the end of the day. Not saying what I think is a possibility but it drains my energy to hold it in so I usually don't with anonymous strangers online. With a bf it would probably be less lashing out and more being psychotic or cold and distant.
>>
>>76439192
>games
ah okay. think they should make a game of hugo the beginnings too? :P
and it was in worms. but its okay if its not something for you. there are plenty other games :)
>hair
well i wanted it straight everyday pretty much lol. and thanks
>kanye
very true haha. but hes only made a few good songs the last few years so...
>weekend
i think i snoozed for too long, and just slept too much. i stopped drinking caffeine before dinner so should be good i think, but it was defenitely needed because my brain just was foggy like even an hour after waking up. and am liking far cry so far :) pretty funny game. driving around, killing things. story is okay too.
and home alone is the best. i cooked spaghetti very quickly, also since most of the ingredients were already at home. but its just much more relaxed having no one around sometimes ^^
and happy you liked your walk. are there alot of stray dogs around where you walk? and have fun with the other games tonight. im going to give sleep a try. dont feel tired, but maybe it will come once i get reading, so wish me luck
>>
got the insurance paid through the agency at least. I only had one day left before they would have canceled the policy. I have to get better organized, or maybe I should take the time and set up autopay.
>>
File: IMG_20240213_015029_002.jpg (212 KB, 1021x1217)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Where husban I am loneley
>>
I wonder what loving skin contact feels like, it must be intoxicating.
>>
>>76441723
Warm and electrifying I think or at least hope
>>
>>76440052
*pats you* Good boy
>>
File: IMG_20240212_180225_542.jpg (70 KB, 915x1220)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>76441770
Yay.... Thanks.... Yay....
>>
I want to nuzzle my bf like a cat would. just rub myself all over him and mark him with my scent.
>>
>>76441780
Take a shower you stinky ahh mf
>>
>>76441785
maybe do it with my cologne or aftershave then?
>>
File: 2049-0085.jpg (128 KB, 600x435)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Please help with some advice. It's really hard to really know what to do. How do I find an autistic boyfriend? I think I'm the same way, even Grindr is hard for me

I'm working on my body and have no problems with that, but socializing is pretty hard. I've been able to find guys of interest, but they're all straight. I feel helpless
>>
>>76441880
hang out in autistic forums? A large number of them are lgbt+. Also you're a slut for even downloading grindr.
>>
>>76441894
> Also you're a slut
I was recommended to try it, I wasn't looking for sex or one-offs

>hang out in autistic forums
No, I don't have an official diagnosis, but I've been noticing myself for a long time.

I must have misspoken. Still, I'm more of a sociophobe and I'm looking for one. But there are no good places to do it
>>
File: 1707772076932790.gif (2.03 MB, 480x270)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB GIF
>>76441880
>guys how do I find the minority of the minority of the minority
>>
>>76442078
I'm sure people in the west have it easier with this, so maybe there is some way out?
Or do I need to pretend I'm normies?
>>
>take out the trash
>overheat and have to turn the a/c on even though it's 40f outside.

I thought I was getting better with my stamina but apparently not.
>>
>>76441828
Ew ew ew *cough* ew
>>76441880
What do you need an autistic bf for? To abuse and use him? Die.
>>
>>76441894
>You're a slut for having 0s and 1s in your phone memory
Imagine being this chudded up LMAO
>>
>>76442372
the only purpose of grindr is to have casual sex with randos. so if you have it on your phone you are a slut.
>>
Hey does anyone know any update about storyanon's situation? Where is he? Is he still alive?
>>
>>76442361
To keep him safe and give him care, no?
>>
>>76442525
>with randons
you can get to know them before having anything sexy
>>
So I had another OCD thingy happen today, or actually yesterday as it's now past midnight. So I was shopping with my brother and we stumbled across a cousin of ours and he proceeded to shake my brother's hand first and then shake mine. So it is now as if I touched my brother's hand and I find his hands very dirty as he once picked up a screw that was on the floor on which mom frequently walks over, so it constitutes an immensely yucky thing to me. I was therefore forced to wash my hands for a long time, this coming right the day after I had to use the bathroom and therefore wash my hands for a long time too. I counted to 1000 while washing in 3 sessions as I had to wait for sufficiently hot water to accumulate. I still feel dirty though. I hate washing hands it is such a mind breakingly exhausting thing. I don't know why the heck I shuck hands with that guy in the first place after seeing that he touched my brothers hand, it was just a spur of the moment thing that I didn't thing through at all. I don't wanna suffer anymore guys :( We booked and appointment at a therapist on thursday so I'll see how that goes.
>>
>>76442558

still here and kicking it. what do you want to know?
>>
>>76442288
how you doing, mah dude?
>>
I wrote that I misspoke. It's more like I'm just looking for a sociophobe who doesn't go out much. I don't have a problem with being in contact with people for work, but the rest of the time I preferred to be alone.

Now I just don't understand where to look for a bf. All my dating experiences end up with straight guys
>>
>>76442582
How have you been? Anything new going on?
>>
Hey mister plane boy I just wanna link you my last replies in case that you missed them...
>>76423530
>>76423537
>>
>>76424933
What is that gif? Why is he throwing red stripes at him and they disappear? Is that bird pecking it and killing it and that other bug revives it with red stripes?
>>
What did you guys eat for dinner?
>>
>>76442587
>>76442607

alright I guess. my leg hurts I think I have a pinched nerve. what's going on is me trying to get into shape for hopefully working. Don't know if it'll happen by spring though.
>>
File: su57.jpg (661 KB, 1200x800)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>76442620
are there three planefags in the general now?
felon a cute
>>76442642
two large meatloaf sandwiches
>>
>>76442651
Any luck in the job hunting?
>>
>>76442672

Not looking until I get into better shape. If I can't take out the trash without getting winded and needing to air out then I'm in no shape to work for 8 hours straight.
>>
>>76442525
I use it to get attention from men. I've never had any kind of sex or even met anyone from grindr. Your logic is shit. Kill yourself.
>>76442565
Liar. Die.
>>
>>76442660
>meatloaf sandwiches
Sounds nice. I had rice and salad. What's with the planes tho?
>>
have you ever had half asleep masturbation
i woke up last night and while i was half asleep i did it. what an incredible feeling, both before and after.
>>
File: 1707746618649007.png (100 KB, 382x452)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>76442642
Meatballs, plain rice, carrots and green peas
>>
>>76442642

frozen pizza, again. But at least I'm not eating out as much.
>>
>>76442724
>What's with the planes tho?
They're pretty neat
>>
File: FOYiRuQakAIeE8F.jpg (889 KB, 1024x1280)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
>>76442734
Sounds great. And you're eating vegetables which is nice.

>>76442741
What brand?

>>76442742
I agree!

What music do you guys like jamming to?
>>
>>76442753

tombstone, my good old stand by. technically this meal was free since I had a coupon for a free one from Kroger.
>>
File: firebee.jpg (285 KB, 1800x992)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>76442753
>What music do you guys like jamming to?
all kinds of stuff, mostly folk music recently but i will listen to basically anything (this includes country and rap)
>>
>>76442683
>Not looking until
come on, story...
>>
>>76442781

what wrong with that? Right now I don't think I could physically do it.
>>
>>76442640
The pokemon bug getting pecked is Shedinja, and it's immune to all damage except from super effective moves, but only has one hp so he always dies in one hit. The other bug is throwing Focus Sashes on it which prevent a pokemon the be killed in one hit but are destroyed in the process, thus rendering him unkillable :)
>>
>>76427159
my boyfriend does that
>>
guys, i regret getting spicy v8. as it turns out, this drink is too weird to drink while eating dinner. its more like the kind of thing that you drink on its own as a snack. do you get it? so basically dont get the spicy version if youre drinking it with your food.
>>
>>76427439

wut da heeeeeeellll
(nani sore!??!)
>>
>>76442753
my boyfriend really likes this guy... i wonder if he thinks im similar to him at all.
>>
>>76442772
Ah same. I listen mostly everything, depending on what personality I decide to "wear" today: country, rap, nu-metal, pop-punk, mainstream boy bands...
>>
does anyone like anal surfacing
>>
does anyone like kawaii future bass
>>
>>76442853
You should have known that anon. Gimmick drinks are always weird like that. Have you ever tried the fruit mix ones? They're not bad for casual drinking with food.

>>76442733
Yea sometimes I get morning wood but it's not time to get up yet so I take care of it. It takes me like 30 minutes to rub one out though so sometimes it's better for me to ignore it.
>>
>>76443034
i mean when you wake up at night.\
>>
I can't even jerk off without visual stimulation anymore. I'm completely reliant on porn.
>>
>>76440845
I stayed up too late gaming woops
>hugo
I don't think anyone cares desu. In fact his story is not even cannon
I also don't think there is much to be said anyway :/
>kanye
Yeah, he is still so popular but i can't really think of many hits he had recently
>weekend
Understandable, gl with sleep and work too. Glad you liked far cry. How long did you play?
>its just much more relaxed having no one around sometimes ^^
Very true very true. Did you enjoy your spaghetti?
https://youtu.be/fX9jewlvadE?si=_rgaUljWGojuAuxb
There is a lot of stray dogs i think. Not like you see them everywhere but you know, i always see few on my walks. There is one building nearby where cats gather. You can always see sleeping cats in the yard, sometimes even 4 or 5 next to eachother when it's cold. But always a lot of cats there
I ended up reading comics too. One i read and actually even liked predator vs wolverine mini series. And yes i'm still done with cape shit, just was curious about that and liked the art. Playing momodora 4 on switch, quite fun, hopefully i don't get lost. Best game in the series by far tho i have yet to play 3
>>
File: FQxywvPWYAUTDJi_1.jpg (154 KB, 1440x1801)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>76443061
Yes anon that's why I said I get morning wood but it's not time for me to get up yet.
>>
my boyfriend likes totally different music from me but its ok because we would both like using headphones for music
>>
>>76442642
chicken and rice and mashed potatoes
>>
my boyfriend also browses r9gay but we never talk here >.<
>>
my boyfriend always buys me gifts and it makes me feel bad because I don't like wasting money like that so I never buy him anything. I know it sounds bad but I would prefer if he did the same.
>>
What is your bf doing right now, /r9gay/ ?
>>
>>76443306
he is currently not existing and i really wish all these normalfags would fuck off back to /lgbt/ where they belong
>>
>>76443306
hes misinterpreting me on purpose!!
>>
Not sure why i listened to tucker interview the kremlin gremlin
>>
>>76443339
Boredom?
I just played Tetris for one hour straight for that reason.
>>
>>76442642
pasta with sausages and vegetables
previously
curry with potato carrot onion and pork katsu with rice
previously
basted steak with asparagus and home fries
previously
i dont remember
>>
>>76443369
Wow you made all that by yourself?
>>
File: IMG_9389.jpg (142 KB, 749x1333)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Height difference is cringe. I would want my imaginary bf to be as tall as me.
>>
>>76443369
What did you eat for dinner from the day you were born to today: go!
>>
>>76443395
i ate your mom's period blood at one point.
>>
>>76443397
That's a self own right there
>>
>>76443380
no some other people like farmers and such made all the components, i just cooked them into the end product. its what economists call a value add.
>>
I thought value add is when I pee in my bf's beer
>>
meow meow where is my indian bf I will die miauuuu
>>
>>76435726
no, i have poor self esteem and am a top
>>
>>76436952
>That's a lie. If you wanted to understand anything better you wouldn't spout these meaningless truisms and weak generalizations
I don't know why you're taking everything in the poorest faith possible. Convince me otherwise, I really am open.
>>
>>76443388
As a bottom I want to feel small and protected, so a couple inches taller than me would be best.
>>
>>76443542
You are cringe and we don't live in the stone age
>>
my bf is a little taller than me
>>
>Check the social media of a guy who led me on recently since I have mental issues
>He's crying about being lonely and sad and having no one for valentine's day

I felt a lot better once I saw that. I don't care if it makes me a bad person.
>>
>>76443388
i NEED a significantly shorter boy to power bottom my twink ass
>>
>>76443579
I don't care, I want to feel protected by a taller, stronger bf. I'm short so he doesn't even need to be that tall.
>>
what gift to get boyfriend on valentines day
>>
>>76443683
a double dose of poison so you can die together.

imagine how romantic it'll be.
>>
a week after valentines day is the one year anniversary of mom's death. I can hardly believe it's been a whole year already.
>>
Valetines day is completely unromantic and lame since it is infested by consumerism. There is nothing heart warming about getting a box of chocolates which are at the front of every supermarket.
>>
>>76443786
speak for yourself. I want to be wined, dined and then fucked.
>>
hey guys do you want pictures when my carrot flowers
>>
smells so good after cooking
>>
what does gay sex smell like? Every sex has an odor so what is it for gays?
>>
>>76443856
caramelized onions
>>
>>76443856
Old wingstop
>>
File: DCDM9s4UAAI_PyU.png (233 KB, 754x902)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>76443809
Yes please anon i'd love it.
>>
>>76443856
coconut oil and poop
>>
i shaved more of my back and i exfoliated my legs and i'm really itchy and sensitive
>>
File: 1707552529744745.jpg (633 KB, 2048x1348)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
me and my husband
>>
Every time I look at this place lately it's mental poison
/r9gay/ has earned the slow death it is getting, and that's very sad
>>
>>76443535
What do you mean poorest Faith possible? I think my point was pretty objective. Kill yourself. It's best for everyone.
>>
File: 1707581276543720.jpg (189 KB, 2190x2163)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>76443786
You do realize you can celebrate things... Without ... Buying stuff... Right? Wow. What a concept.
>>
>>76445765
>it's mental poison
How so?
>>
How is my dutchie doing today? I hope that his health is at least a bit better, but ideally I'd like if he were fully healthy again. He's such a nice creature. I miss him.
>>
Spent too much time in bed gaming. Time to get up, eat and maybe go for a walk before switching to pc time ^_^
>>
>tfw no bf who is not scared of creepy crawlies
>>
It's raining. Great
>>
>>76446791
With what device did you game in bed anon? What sorts of games do you like? Would it be okay if your fbf doesn't play any?
>>
Anoneys should I try smoking crack cocaine, as a joke?
>>
>>76446940
Maybe just do it once? You gotta protect your fragile boybody anon.
>>
File: 68486.jpg (35 KB, 244x222)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I accidentally paid my rent twice and now I have no money teehee I think I will kill myself
>>
File: wew.jpg (52 KB, 916x846)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I think im gonna troon out bros
>>
>>76447212
Why? You didn't fall for the tranny propaganda that hrt stops aging did you?
>>
>>76447212
Dont do that
Its bad
>>
I let some girl put eyeshadow on me and now i look like an emo vampire.
>>
>>76447258
it slows down aging and makes you cuter
I dont want boobs but I want to look much more feminine

>>76447269
why
>>
>>76447425
Trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>76447425
>it slows down aging

no it doesn't lol
>>
>>76447441
yeah I know, I am mentally ill desu

>>76447553
it makes your skin softer and more like a woman, it reduces wrinkles
>>
>>76447607
You can still heal your mind and escape faggotry. Dont let the jews propagandist ruin your life
>>
hrt femboys are the best. they are so sinfully cute and soft.
>>
>>76447708
You have experience with them?
>>
>>76447708
yay thats going to be me when I start HRT

I already kind of look like a girl
>>
>>76447715
no but they appear to be.

>>76447717
are you a they/them as well or are you staying he/him?
>>
How long after a beloved pet dies is it acceptable to get a new one?
>>
>>76447874
what kind of pet? Do you have other pets?
>>
>>76447879
I had a cat. She died at 21 last August.
Thinking about getting a snake since they don't need too much attention and I'm a bit busy these days.
>>
>>76447894

rip to your kitty. 21 is a very good age for a cat to make it to. A snake might be good in that situation. A kitten takes a lot of work and are destructive unless you play with them constantly.
>>
>>76447910
It wasn't a good death. Multiple organ failure.
We had to put her down because she was in pain.

I dunno if I really like snakes. I never even held one before. I need to think about it.
Last thing you want is to get a pet on a whim. That's what histrionic women do.
>>
>>76447929

I have 9 cats because mom could never say no, or take them to the shelter when they were of age to adopted out.

Anyway she still went out with her family around (I hope you stayed while they did it). So far of my 3 cat deaths all of them took place at home and over the night, in the sense that we found them gone in the morning.
>>
>>76447942
>I hope you stayed while they did it). So far of my 3 cat deaths all of them took place at home and over the night, in the sense that we found them gone in the morning.
Yeah, I stayed but she was so out of it she wasn't lifting her head much. She was lethargic.
I would've rather she died at home, over night.
In a weird way, you're lucky.

We left her there so that they could cremate her. I feel like a total faggot for saying this, I had nightmares the next couple of nights that she was alive and I just abandoned her.
>>
>>76448009

that's alright. She knew you were there through smell and sound. I always buried my cats (only the one I actually dug the hole for, the others my grandfather did).
>>
>>76442605
>"Sociophobia: Fear of social gatherings, fear of socializing, fear of embarrassment in social situations that is extremely intrusive and can have markedly debilitating effects on personal and professional relationships."
Sounds kind bad, are you sure you just don't want an asocial bf? Also what are your requirements in a boyfriend? Like physical etc?
>>
>>76447738
>staying he/him?
I'll be him/him sometimes and she/her other times.
>>
>>76448319
ah full trans vs just hrt femboy. Anyway I wish you luck. unlike most of 4chan I don't incoherently hate transgender people.
>>
>>76448335
the issue is I go between hating trannies and wanting to be one, I think I'm insane

I think I hate gender ideology more than the idea of a man wanting to be a woman
>>
>>76443127
haha woops :P but guess you must have had fun last night then. i could have done the same probably, and it wouldnt have mattered lol. went to bed, but wasnt tired at all so slept only a few hours last night. also i swear im going to do nothing anymore today. today ive worked, gotten home, did laundry, did groceries, cooked dinner, and now im finally sitting on my ass. no gym today, just going to game or watch videos anime i think :3
>hugo
i see. but isnt origins a pretty popular game in comparison? that one features hugo right?
>kanye
neither can i lol
>Glad you liked far cry. How long did you play?
thanks, and only played a few hours yesterday. but really enjoyed it. if im going to game i might play some more of that i think
>Very true very true. Did you enjoy your spaghetti?
of course, because i made it :P no, but it was pretty nice and easy to make. used ready made sauce with added a bit of minced meat and vegetables. and lol that video xD takes me back
>strays
haha cats seem to be the more social creatures :P they even have their own clubs. but didnt knew you had so many dogs around. i think ive never seen a stray dog or cat except on vacation
>comics
exceptions can always be made of course ^^
and momodora looks like a cute game. played 1-2 on pc? have fun, and gl not getting lost.
anyways how was your day? :) im only starting today. but im pretty tired, so will take it easy i think
>>
File: file.png (733 KB, 850x850)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
I want a boyfriend but I'm unattractive and my genes are masculines and by the time I will have fixed them it might be too late.
Plus I'm boring and autisitc.
Getting a boyfriend might be impossible.
>>
File: 1706987354307751.png (425 KB, 720x599)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
Where is my husband sore sore..... I'll become a terrorist if I am not loved.
>>
>>76448469
Picrel is real asf. Shame that the second volume sucked.
>>
>hey anon, do you want to see me while i'm jerking off
what now???? AHHHHH, WHAT NOW????
>>
>>76448781
Say, yes to him?
>>
>>76448781
I would answer yes but only because I am very horny right now
>>
>tfw no early 2000s/2010s emo european bf
I was so close... and yet so far
>>
>>76448984
I curently have eye shadow...
>>
>>76448992
And im a yuropoor who likes Linkin Park and other alt rock bands:3
>>
>>76448992
how do you feel about ameritards who like alt rock and eye shadow?
>>
>>76449066
If they're white they can still be cool.
>>
>>76449101
Oh, they're white all right. Are americans on the whole unacceptable?
>>
>>76448413
That's a busy day :O
How tired are you? Was lack of sleep bothering you? How was work?
>hugo
Sure but there i doubt they will make any games without adol. And why would they? It was a one off. I played ys for more than 2 hours and now idk what to do i think. Checked a walkthrough ans it said something that didnt happen when i got back to the city lol. Oh well, ill think about it tomorrow
>far cry
Few hours is not a short amount of time XD
But glad you liking it
>of course, because i made it :P
Because you are that good? Hahaha
What sauce was it? I think tomato goes well with them. I really liked that video before lol. Its such a goofy cartoon and song went well with it
>strays
Interesting, only pets allowed :P
>momodora
Yes i did, tho this one is by far the best. I needed some navigating at one point but its not that hard to. Combat is pretty good in this one. Not too lomg either which is a plus. Will finish tonight i think
My day has been pretty great tho rain stopped me from going outside. Isnt it a bit late to start your day haha
But have fun regardless
>>
>>76449130
I just said they are :/
>>
>>76449197
not *all* americans are that bad, I mean most americans are that bad but not ALL of them
>>
>>76449254
I think we're misunderstanding eachother. I said americans are acceptable if they're white.
>>
>>76449291
Yes I agree, europeans on the whole i like better though. I lived there once!
>>
>>76449337
Why do you like us more?
>>
>>76449379
Americans act very shallow, and disingenuous. Europeans feel more honest (at least in the way they express themselves) Americans are very private and don't care about each other. Also european culture as a whole is just gorgeous
>>
File: FJfFkQ9aQAE8BDr.jpg (180 KB, 810x1440)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Oh no
I woke up feeling cold and lonely and it's valentines tomorrow too
>tfw no bf of any kind
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (56 KB, 900x769)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I had a bf once. The kind of bf where things just feel so natural. I could be with him for hours without ever getting bored. We would spend all of our free time together. But we were young, and naive, and in the heat of furious passion it all came crashing down. Years have passed since then, but I still remember his face, his smile. Hold on to those things you love, you never know how good the good times are until they are over.
>>
>>76449291
how white does an American need to be?
>>
File: 1707048976999654.png (508 KB, 850x730)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
Can a human man and a pbdemon boy really be in a relationship.... I'm so lonely.....
>>
>>76449729
as long as you agree to take your meds and not have access to weapons of any kind.
>>
File: GBamOJsW0AAWj4j.jpg (63 KB, 1125x1286)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
need autistic drainer bf so bad its unreal
>>
>>76449759
is that a ball drainer or some zoomer term I'm too old for?
>>
File: 1707853229641321.jpg (195 KB, 1436x1238)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
I wish my bf didn't have to work so I cuddle him all day
>>
>>76449769
zoomer term that shows ur age sadly
>>
File: 1707534600232053.png (1.33 MB, 3543x3759)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>76449742
I don't use medication and define a weapon
>>76449759
I am both of those things
>>
>>76449858
well what does it mean then? Come on and tell the old boomer the zoomer secrets.
>>
>>76449902
A fan of the music collective Drain Gang
>>
File: F1bGI6uWwAE8Hp9.jpg (77 KB, 1125x1110)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>76449901
sadly you are on the internet, i may never win...
>>
>>76449902
The person who gets the paypig's money.
>>
>>76449619
Pure Evropean heritage so no black, arab or asian genes.
>>
>>76449523
>Americans act very shallow, and disingenuous. Europeans feel more honest (at least in the way they express themselves) Americans are very private and don't care about each other.
Trust me most of our people are just as bad.
>>
>>76450017
so you going insist on a dna test to date an American boy? How many generations back does this go?
>>
>>76449975
Good
>>76450017
There are non white europeans though, like italians and albanians.
>>
are finns white, meow?
>>
>>76449185
pretty tired, but not sleepy tired. tho could go for some sleep soon. im very bad with low amounts sleep. i usually get slight headaches then too, which i had today. and work wasnt really fun either today, but i survived. better luck tomorrow ig
>hugo
doesnt ys have a journal you can see what you have to do? hopefully youll figure it out tomorrow. sleep does miracles in figuring stuff out sometimes. but had fun playing ys today? except getting stuck at last of course.
and i see, hugo wasnt featured in other games at all?
>far cry
haha okay, 2-3 hours isnt short xD but thanks. didnt play it, ive been watching youtube mostly. and watching mashle too, needed to catch up with that. will soon watch natsume yuujinchou and do some reading before bed i think
>Because you are that good? Hahaha
haha well not really, but can cook a decent meal (most of the time). do like cooking when i do. i like baking too, tho do that rarely. today made wraps with air fried chicken thingies (idk what theyre called in english) and honey mustard sauce. was very simple to make, but also very good ^^
>yt video
it does xD was a wild meme too haha
>Interesting, only pets allowed :P
haha pretty much yes. do have wild doggies called wolfs somewhere in my country, but they arent really petable :/
>momodora
do most metroidvanias have some sort of map to help navigate? but glad you did find your way through. have fun playing and beating that one tonight. and great you had a nice day, except for the weather it seems. but thats a good excuse to just play games as comfy as you physically can all day :3
also my day starts when i say it starts >:P but thanks, was just taking it easy the rest of the day
>>
what should I do for fat neet dinner? I don't have anything to cook besides chicken, and I don't want that yet I don't want hamburgers or pizza out.
>>
File: GB2TQrbaoAA0H67.jpg (2.02 MB, 4032x3024)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Good morning gays. Hope you're having a good Tuesday. About to go do leg day myself. Apart from that I am going to stream The Crow for my friends later tonight.

>>76449605
Have you ever thought about reaching out to see how they are now?
>>
>>76450949
is that you in the plague doctor pictures?
>>
File: EVL9eHXXsAgKUIS.jpg (89 KB, 979x1920)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>76451014
Not all of them but here's a selfie from last year for you anon. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>76451082
any reason why you cosplay as one? do you do events or just do it for fun?
>>
>>76450190
Depends on how much swedish blood (or cum) they have in them desu
>>76450512
Bleach
>>
>>76448442
oh no masculine genes!!! nothing scares men attracted to other man more that that
>>
File: GFx8WkuawAAuLXy.jpg (228 KB, 2508x1672)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>76451103
Mainly for fun. I have been to a few events and people do like to ask for pictures since it's not every day you see a 6'4" plague doctor walking around, but social events exhaust me. It helps that I also really think they're cool and want a boyfriend who would indulge me in dressing up as a pair of them.
>>
>>76451082
>>76451268
nta but thats pretty cool
I find big social stuff tiring too, does being behind a mask make it any easier?
>>
Any of you guys smoke?
Kinda want to have an ebf who smokes.
>>
File: IMG_20240210_051924_411.jpg (124 KB, 1271x1280)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>76451268
NGL a 6'4" and 5'5" plague doctors next to each other would be quite a sight
>>
>>76450949
>>76451082
>tfw no medieval doctor bf
>>
File: 20240213_172547.jpg (619 KB, 2508x1672)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
Hey sorry anons I am doing leg day right now so that shit is kicking my ass. Sorry for the slow replies

>>76451428
Thanks anon. Being behind a mask does help, yes. I've never been a shy guy but it helps that I don't have to think about my facial expressions at all while wearing one. I also sweat my ass off when I dress up like one too so that drains me too.

>>76451562
It would be the cutest thing in the world to me if some dude went along with what I liked and did that for me.

>>76451646
Hello anon. Having a good day today?
>>
File: IMG_20240211_232854_914.jpg (214 KB, 947x1280)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>76451711
I'd personally definitely want to do things that make my bf happy if it's not a big deal and sometimes even if it is. I think that's more a good than a bad thing, to make others happy even if it requires some effort.
>>
>>76451711
>Hello anon. Having a good day today?
I'm pretty good. Recovering from a month-long persistent cough
>>
>>76442753
gay bands
>>
What are those gay bands?
>>
>>76452003
Mindless self indulgence mostly
>>
File: 20240213_181059.jpg (295 KB, 2508x1672)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>76451735
That's great anon. I hope your future boyfriend appreciates you doing that for him. It's a little thing but it should mean a lot to him.

>>76451874
How bad is it nowadays anon? Hopefully it doesn't make you hoarse in the throat and make daily life difficult. I had a cough for a few months after I got covid and it made my throat constantly tired and itchy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
>>
>>76452197
It's not terrible, I just cough pretty regularly. They gave me some antibiotics and steroids for it, a week's worth.
>>
>>76450492
Shame about your day :(
Hopefully you avoid headache by getting the sleep you clearly need. And rest.
>doesnt ys have a journal you can see what you have to do?
Ye the issue is there shouldve been an automatic report cutscene when i got back to the city but it did not happen. I dont think i saw more (optional) quests at the board like the walkthrough said. Whatever. Tomorrow. It was fun and no hugo is only in origins
Found anything fun on yt? And read manga or something else?
>air fried chicken thingies
Sounds cute. Do you like the process of cooking? Thats pretty cool im way too impatient to deal with food like that. Honey... mustard sauce? H-how does that taste
>wild doggies
What a cute way of describing wolfs lolmao
And ye better stay away from them
>momodora
They do but they often dont tell you where things are located and you uncover map as you go. I hate picking one side only to realize i shouldve clearly went the other way. Ans i hate exploring everything but i kinda try to in order to not miss something important and not collectables n shit. Anyway i beat it rn and endgame was quite boring and a pain. But a decent game imo
>thats a good excuse to just play games as comfy as you physically can all day :3
Thanks and it is, i admit. Maybe thats why im feeling better gaming (i have an excuse to sit home and not (even go for a walk)
>also my day starts when i say it starts >:P
Silly and very very based
>>
father!! father!! father!! father!!
>>
my boyfriend doesnt like when i say chuuni things
>>
my eyes really hurt
>>
my bf didn't gift me anything for valentines day
>>
>>76453114
me and boyfriend watching aniem for bvalentines
>>
How do y'all even get bfs
>>
I've been drinking a lot of milk recently and I've realized that the domestication of cows is the greatest things humans have ever done.
>>
File: 1706475710816337.png (500 KB, 1920x1051)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
any thoughts on my build ignore that its floating in the air i just built it that way in my test world so its easier to get a template of
>>
>>76454444
>big box
>church

2/10 try harder next time. nice quads though.
>>
File: F3-YDDIboAAaj0p.jpg (510 KB, 2508x1672)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>76452247
Sorry to hear anon, but at least it seems like you might be getting over it soon. It's not much comfort but i'd love to take care of you while you were sick and I was dressed as a plague doctor.
>>
>>76454444
What are these blocks? I recognize none of these.
>>
>>76450091
Idk really i just want them to look and act white.
>>
>>76450105
>There are non white europeans though, like italians and albanians.
That's true but picrel is hot.
>>
>>76454459
its not actually an architecture program, i made this in minecraft (the block game) so yeah its all boxes (technically this pack has slopes but i dont like using them because its kind of a copout, also im pretty sure they are tileentities (nonticking) so they will add at least a little lag). im glad you could still tell its a church though

>>76454478
its a modpack i can tell you the blocks
light gray grass (random things)
blossoming leaves (quark)
menril leaves (integrated dynamics)
basalt big tile (chisel)
basalt brick stairs (project: vibrant journeys)
polished basalt (quark)
basalt brick stairs (quark)
cincinnasite bars (better nether)
large rusty iron double doors (malisis doors)
small nether brick tile stairs (better nether)
small nether brick tile (better nether)
basalt bricks (quark)
basalt brick wall (quark)
gray stained bricks (random things)
dark oak armor stand (bibliocraft)
framed quartz stained glass orange (better nether)
iron bars fence (chisel)
tall cattail (betweenlands)
smooth basalt (netherex)
black elevator (elevator mod)
marble bricks (astral sorcery)
cyan candle (quark)
cyan tallow candle (thaumcraft)
stripped dark oak log (future mc)
gold lantern (charm)
smooth glowstone (charm)
>>
>>76454459
you just gave me a good idea though, i think i'll add those basalt external supports to the side walls. might have to redo the windows a bit to fit them correctly but yeah it should be cool
>>
sit on your bf's lap or have him sit on yours? Could to avoid getting a boner and ruining an intimate moment?
>>
kung fu fighting on your bf's lap or kung fu fighting on yours? Kung to avoid fu-ighting a boner and fighting an kung fu momen?
>>
>>76454847
Sit on his :3
>>
I want him sitting on my lap, I'd pop one and he'd smile and grind back. Then I'd reach under his pants, take his cock out and give him a nice slow handjob while kissing the back of his neck.

this is what I want, this is what I need.
>>
File: 2024-01-29_21.23.28.png (1.37 MB, 1600x837)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>76454444
like the other guy said, try giving it a more interesting shape. just the box is going to do
>>
someone hornypost with me, I need the interaction.
>>
>>76454909
shut up idiot
thats just a box with a bigger box connected to it
>>
God I hate faggots, death to all gays!
>>
>>76454909
*griefs your base*

Problem?
>>
tfw no kidnapper boyfriend
>>
>>76454444
Nice build
>>
>jerk off before bed
>coom, very small load for amount of time edging
>oh well, take a piss as normal.
>afterward dick burns like a mother
>feels like I need to piss even though my bladder is empty.

did I hurt myself? wtf is this.
>>
File: Bat, radar exposed.jpg (58 KB, 483x379)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>76454444
Nice digits, and nice build. Imo you could extend the roof out a bit more. What resource pack are you running?

>>76442660
Oh dear, looks like I have competition... tell me a little more about yourself, other planeanon
>>
File: ARUP S-2.jpg (83 KB, 608x768)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>76442620
yep, I'll reply just now, I missed those replies and didn't check in for a couple days. Sorry about that. The image in the first pic is my phone's wallpaper :D also hello again, anon, how're you doing?
>feel asleep
o my :0 you must have bought so many cool things
>scared
No, but the fridge compressor has spooked me a couple of times >~< I am vaxxed, but only one shot, I think
>wants to confuse
No, he's just touched in the head. Repeats "Diaphane, adiaphane" periodically throughout the opening of a chapter, I believe he's using it as a metaphor for waves hitting the beach. He then switches to "nebeneinander", which Google tells me is German for "side-by-side".
what would you do if your bf could disassemble himself like a lego?
>blog
Why here, of all places? Why not make your own site? I'd read :)
>try drawing a blueprint
I tried designing a WWII fighter based on the technology of the time. It ended up looking a lot like the Ta 152. My focus was on speed and climbing power alone. I scrapped it once I realised my design was two stories tall. The second one was better, but I haven't run the numbers with too much detail. Top speed of 126 mph off 110 hp, only about six feet tall. The performance will probably drop a little once I account for everything.
>learned the King's English, switched to American
quite the rebel, I see
>farmboy and shut-in
I goofed, Boeing is like a farmboy who moved to the city to find a job after his crops withered but ended up becoming a shut-in, and Airbus is the international city slicker who takes him by the hand. If Airbus took Boeing by the hand IRL, I think we'd have the mother of all anti-trust suits hit them soon.
>Hallmark
I meant the Christmas movies specifically, they're available in loads of places.
>>
Could you pass as a shota anon? o.o
>>
>>76456258
not since I was like 12. I was a twink before I got fat you could clearly tell I was an adult.
>>
>>76455975
sounds like a UTI.
I got it a bunch when trying sounding.
Probably gonna resolve itself in a couple days, if it doesn,t you're gonna have to visit the dick doctor.
>>
File: IMG_20240204_164105_970.jpg (142 KB, 705x1280)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>76454527
I don't care.
>>76454847
Sit on his lap. I wouldn't care if he got an erection. It's perfectly normal. If anything I'd be flattered. Maybe tease him about it a little.
>>76455975
Some probably just got stuck in there, remember to hydrate enough.
>>
>>76456258
if i slept more maybe
>>
>tfw no bf to hug after a long day and just inhale his scent.
>>
File: IMG_20240210_214536_494.jpg (70 KB, 1242x669)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>76456258
If I lost some weight maybe. I haven't grown after I was 14 after all.
>>
>>76456159
>how're you doing?
Kinda bad anony :( I feel pretty dirty. There was no hot water to wash my hands so I had to wash them with cold water after and that after using the bathroom so it was almost like I didn't wash my hands at all. I also touched other parts of my body with those dirty-feeling hands so now I kinda feel permanently yucky as I'm not able to wash those other parts of my body as thoroughly as I do with my hands. I wanna try attending college this year but for that I would need a completely new and clan environment and computer so that I can focus solely on my studies. All of that costs a lot and we really don't have much money right now so I might not be able to apply this year. Just to get my high school diploma from the current college I'm enrolled in costs 74 freaking pounds! I don't wanna continue on this college as there is a shorter computer science course available at a different university. Here I study math and computer science for education purposes, but I'd rather be a software engineer as I wanna work in the private sector. So yeah all of my stuff in the room feels pretty dirty now and so do I as well.
>wallpaper
You mean the one in: >>76423530 ? What is it about the image that you like so much anony? Most boys grow out of their military phase once they stop playing with toy soldiers, so tell me anon, do you still play with them? Also war is bad anony...
>shopping
I don't anymore remember what it was that I bought in that shopping trip but it might have been some stuff for my brother. And yes it is kinda cool. I bought him a kit to grow his very own crystal and a box of "science experiments" which are mostly fun things that to do with detergent but there is also this one experiment where you make cutout fish swim about in milk using if I recall correctly, glue.
>>
>>76456159
>>76456573
The crystal is growing pretty well so far but for some reason there are growths on the outside of the glass container in which it is contained so you can't see the crystal anymore. We haven't yet successfully done any of the "experiments", though we only tried one so far.
>fridge compressor
How exactly did it scare you anony? Did it suddenly make a very loud noise?
>vax
I also just got one shot as I couldn't be bothered to go and get any subsequent ones given that the virus died down.
>ulysses
What a quirky book for quirky people! Are you having fun with it anon?
>lego bf
Hmm I think that would be kinda neat albeit a bit horrifying too. Maybe I'd tease him by taking various parts.
>blog
Well here I have a guarantee that peeps in a similar position as me will read what I post. I just frequented this general a lot and with time it became the only social interaction I have outside my family, so I started posting anything that comes to my mind instead of just bf related things.
>two stories tall
How did that happen? So it was like a double-decker with wings? Sounds cool. The heavier the thing the more impressive that it flies in my opinion.
>a farmboy who moved to the city
Why is Boeing representative of that? And how do you like more, them or Airbus?
>holiday movies
Not sure what kinds of movies that all entails. I haven't watched that many holiday flicks, barely any actually. I mean if there is nothing else to watch then I guess it can be fine as it's notoriously family friendly so you know that it's gonna be a cheesy comedy which raises as little red flags as possible. But that sort of thing isn't really my cup of tea, it's too mind-numbing.
>>
>>76456268
I too was a twink before getting all bloated :(
>>76456302
Hnnnnng you should really consider shotamaxxing anony, it attracts all kinds of boys. What's the youngest look that you'd be able to pull off?
>>76456366
Did you find a new job meow? Do you plan on doing something about your weight? Would you date a sixteen year old???
>>
Anyone here successfully reconcile sexual urges with their feeling of guilt/shame? I wasnt even brought up super religious i just ended up psyopping myself into it from a very young age. (probably got molested by a girl too)

How would you reconcile your spirituality and sexual urges? I really think there is a way to integrate both instead of switching between either or ://

Anybody similiar here with exp?
>>
I have a bad relationship with food and will switch between fasting for a week and overeating.
>>
How did people ITT originally meet their bf????
>>
File: DzhQMZQVAAAD1da.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1600)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Good morning gays. I hope you have a great day. Even if you don't have anyone just remember I love you!
>>
Hype for valentines day pastries and chocolates on sale tomorrow.
>>
>>76456619
No, yes ,no. Dumb questions.
>>
File: IMG_5942.jpg (108 KB, 850x607)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
got absolutely face fucked yesterday. I liked it but how do you get over the cum taste? I almost threw up and I was gagging when he came in my mouth I kinda felt bad but he seemed to have liked it so I guess it's not too bad.
>>
>>76456717
thanks, anon! very nice of you to say. Cool mask.
>>76456733
Kek, yeah, saw some very nice displays in the supermarket
>>
>>76456938
how did you meet how did you meet
>>
>>76456956
Probably on grindr lol
>>
RECLAIM ST VALENTINE'S DAY FROM THE JEWS and SODOMITES
>>
>>76457067
Aren't you gay too
>>
>>76457067
Anal Sex.........WITH MEN!!!
>>
>>76456258
i am the shota
>>
>>76424933
do gay anons like long hair? except emo hair, every gay i know has short hair
>>
>>76457672
i like it i guess. I had long hair before but i would like my bf to be more masculine i guess.
Long hair is pretty OG why does this dude have long hair is he a fag.
>>
>go to thread after a year
>fat obese prisongay retard "theapostle" still posts here

hahahahahaha
>>
anyone here who *isn't* fat ?
>>
File: serenade.png (101 KB, 262x350)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
I'm alone on valentines day.
Half way to 31 years old
+ virgin
+ mentally ill
+ loser
>>
>>76452528
its whatever, feeling much better today. a bit tired still, but no more headaches and slept quite alright last night. anyways how was your day? played more ys, went for a walk, or ate your favorite lunch today? :)
>ys
oh huh, well maybe turning the game on and off might have done the trick. could have been a bug... but glad you had fun. hopefully you can play without any struggles today.
and youtube was fun yes. i often go on these random videos sprees, but laughed yesterday so that was good. also read manga yes, but only dungeon meshi, and not much because i fell asleep very quick. youve been watching any cool yt videos as of late?
>food
i think chicken is cuter when its alive still :P but theyre kind of like breaded chicken hotdogs or something, if that makes any sense. but i like cooking for the most part yes, but yesterday i wanted something very quick and simple. cooking can be very relaxing, and if i need to wait i just watch videos or tv in the meantime.
as for honey-mustard sauce, it tastes a bit sharp form the mustard, while also creamy and sweet. i made it with mayonaise, mustard, honey and a little pepper and vinegar. very nice too, to add it on a ham sandwhich. it goes well with alot of things ^^
>What a cute way of describing wolfs
lol thanks. its fun giving ordinary things cute names :3
>momodora
that was quite a fast beat. its not a small game right? in your scale i mean, mine is a bit off still :P but how do you have to figure stuff out in those games to progress? just try out evertyhing? but happy you enjoyed it for the most part. still by far the best in the series?
>comfy indoors
cant blame you. was it today another indoorsy type of weather day?
>Silly and very very based
hehe thanks
>>
>>76458287
Me, I'm technically underweight I think.
>>
I want to do a video review, i have a good voice, but i get awfully anxious over recording my voice. What can i do (as a gay man)?
>>
Gays need to be shot.
>>
>>76458489
Record a vocaroo so we can hear your voice :3
>>
>>76457672
my mom says my hair is too long
>>
>>76457672
I prefer medium lenght hair.
>>
File: IMG_20240214_141423_119.jpg (119 KB, 1178x1191)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>76457672
I have hair down to my nipples in the front and shoulder length in the back (I'm growing it out to the same length)
>>
making breakfast in my underwear :) i'm gonna lift and then jog and then shower and exfoliate my legs again cus i didn't do it last night and they're really itchy
>>
>>76458789
faggot, your a man not a plastic doll, grow a pair.
>>
>>76458830
Sloveneanon leaving broke you that much huh?
>>
>>76458860
My mother is dying from cancer and my whole family is bitchy with me and tomorrow my shift starts. Brooding too much.
>>
File: PrinceValiant-1.jpg (39 KB, 270x376)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>76457672
I love emo hair, don't like tranny length. Some guys can pull it off without looking bad tho. Everything beats short hair.
Right now my hair looks like pic rel lol
>>
>>76458920
you can join story in the dead mom club. seriously though sorry to hear that.
>>
>>76458969
True. Sad. oh well, that's life.

Whats up gayanon?
>>
File: 02141205c.jpg (210 KB, 720x720)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
i forgot to crop and now i look like a 4% idiot
>>
>>76459067
>>76459073
Nigga u retarded. ITS CALLED WALKING AMERIFAT.
>>
>tfw no timid bookworm bf
>>
>>76458397
Thats great to hear! I wont play ys today, went briefly outside and think ill go for a walk now. I barely slept, just few hours in the morning. But my day is fuckin awesome. Its been a long wait by my xiao figure finally arrived today >~<
Its bigger than i thought. Looks so good. I am still processing it (i just got it at the post office). We bought a new tv and a good one for a change, the type you can watch yt and netflix n shit on. Here we had a really old tv so its a massive change. Played some momodora 3 which is much less polished but at least if u play ieasy u are unbeatable. Watch a stream which was fun and have quite a few fights to see. How was work today?
>yt
Same! I went down a rabbithole last night myself. It all started witha video of former ufc champ sean strickland "sparring" a former youtuber sneako. Then i saw the full video and training sneako did with ufc fighters and its so cool. Cause its useful and they showed some good fighters, made me miss following the sport. So might do some catching up
https://youtu.be/k4ypb6-3KHQ?si=KYT4ffUvriWkE6Tj
Sean is an asshole, see for yourself
>food
I disagree, dont like em >:)
Makes sense and i can see it being relaxing. Sauce sounds nice :O
Not sure how honey fits in but good
>its fun giving ordinary things cute names
Very! How silly of you :P
>dora
I just try everything and when stuck look it up. It is long imo, 4-5h. By far the best!
Final game in the series coming in 2024. The end of an era (no one cares)
Weather was nice. What will you do today? Gym? Game?
>>
>>76459073

that's bigger than my breakfasts. careful you keep eating that and you'll get fat like me.

>>76458920

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. losing your mother is not something I'd wish on anyone.
>>
how the fuck do teenagers get boyfriends and how are they gay
>>
>>76459102
DORA THE EXPLORER. CERVATES
>>
File: 01301957.jpg (186 KB, 720x960)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>76459089
>>76459113
i happen to know a lot about walking
>>
>>76459118
Isn't it obvious, they're teenagers everyone likes young people.
>tfw no teen bf >.<
>>
>>76459136
how the fuck do they meet tho??
>>
>>76459130

stop spoiling me with those cute pics. I used to walk a lot too when I was at college, then when I graduated and stopped the weight piled on.
>>
Im so happy my figure arrived aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>76459151
I guess school? Would you like a teen bf anon?
>>76459160
Yay I'm happy that you're happy anon. Can we get a pic of it?
>>
File: 4356944070_89b6b53230_b.jpg (135 KB, 753x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>76424933
So how was your Valentine's Day today, g-bots?
Me? I don't celebrate Valentine's Day since I'm a gay khv, so I just celebrate my own birthday instead.
>>
>>76459224
Hey happy b-day anono! Did you get any cool presents? And yeah I too never really celebrated valentines :\
>>
every time I think I got the last of the flies another pops up, usually when I'm eating to land on my food. Still, at least they aren't as bad as they used to be.
>>
>>76459130
What am I looking at here? Looks like underage CP,
>>
File: wizard.webm (1.83 MB, 640x480)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>>76459234
thanks bots. I'm too old for presents and it's been a while since the last one when I was 17. :P
Next year I'll be a wizard for sure.
>>
>>76459367

you can be my wizard apprentice though I've only been one for almost 4 years now.
>>
>>76458327
Are you 15 and a half?
>>
>>76459367
Nonsense, one's never too old for presents! I take it you're 29 now? Would you rather a younger or older bf?
>>
>>76459367
>>76459383
You aren't a real Wizard unless you are 30 and never touched manflesh or womanflesh
>>
>>76458789
PLEASE THIRST OVER ME GUYS PLEASE NOTICE ME AND FAP TO ME
>>
>>76459397

I never have. certified KHHV here.
>>
>>76459419
alright send dudes
>>
>>76458920
Baka is brooding cause he is going to become storyanon 2.0
>>
Radio Vatican's French service is transmitting niggers again....
>>
>>76459430
I am becoming certified this year :3
>>
>>76459383
I presumed I'll be in the good care then?
>>76459397
yes. I never touched anyone intimately.
>>76459393
I never bought presents for myself and I just refuse presents after 18 because in my culture you can only celebrate birthday until 17-18 y/o. After that, people are just wishing you to die soon by celebrating your birthday. They just want to remind you your dwindling age. :P
>Would you rather a younger or older bf?
I think if he's matured mentally, we would hit instantly. I don't have any particular preference on the age to be honest as I've never (successfully) land any date since I was breathing, any in between 10 years age gap is fine to me.
>>
>>76459474
why dont you go on grindr?
>>
d3vil is my bf uwu
>>
>>76459489
HAVE SOME SELF_RESPECT. NOT EVERY HAS TO BE A WHORE.
>>
File: KC-10 fueling F-15.png (1.16 MB, 1920x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>76459474
bit late to the party, but hey, happy birthday, anon. in lieu of presents have this image, I think it's cool. Hope you like it, too.
never celebrated Valentine's either, but I went for a walk and ate yogurt
>>
>>76459502
being a whore is fun you should try it atleast once
>>
I celebrate valentines with my husbando
>>
>>76459474
What sort of stuff would you do with your bf anony?
>>76459501
>tfw no satanist bf :(
>>
I'm not going to get any presents now that mom is gone and even when she was here birthdays and christmases were reserved and we didn't spend much.
>>
>>76459527
this post smells of bunnanon, is that you?
>>
>>76459516
>imagine being an AIDS vector.
NEVER!
>>
>>76459533
>birthdays and christmases were reserved and we didn't spend much.
on my birthdays my parents would give me some cash and let me blow it on whatever I wanted. mostly spent it on Legoes. wasn't much, looking back, but for me it seemed like a lot. Still does.
Sorry about your mom being gone, anon. Do you still wish for presents? What would you like?
>>
>>76459538
It indeed is, hello there! What are you doing anon?
>>
File: 1705772092164172.jpg (265 KB, 736x736)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>76459489
I've tried but after they asked for my picture and I was waiting for the reply, suddenly the whole chat is gone. So I gave up on that after 100th tries.
>>76459506
Neat. I like it. One of my wish is to jump off the plane and lands in the ocean on top of big monster's mouth.
>>
>>76459567

It;s not the presents themselves I miss, they're just a reminder that I'm alone with no one who cares about me. as for what I'd want I have no idea. I always struggled finding things to ask for.
>>
>>76459577
>on top of big monster's mouth
So you're into vore hmm? :3
>>
>>76459577
RIP, are you ugly? Are you reeally really uggo?
>>
>>76459527
I don't have any. I just celebrated my own birthday at my kitchen.
>>
Personally i don't like presents and i buy myself whatever i want instead >~<
>>
File: B-1B ellsworth.jpg (1001 KB, 3600x2395)
1001 KB
1001 KB JPG
>>76459570
sitting around doing nothing because I'm too tired to do anything productive. my stomach is upset, I've got a fever, and I've been shitting the day away.
At least I can still enjoy 4LEGS radio and the Seeburg 1000.
>>
>>76459545
just wear protection and make sure your partner doesnt have aids
>>
>>76459594
I'm not so sure what you mean by that, I just want to disappear in the void after the jump.
>>76459597
I guess so. Never really asked anyone as they didn't answer me after that. From my experience, I think I am uggo. So that might explain I'm too numb for romance.
>>
File: 1706133914986607.jpg (338 KB, 850x1076)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
What a shitty day at work. No bf yet either. I think I'll kill myself.
>>
File: A D Scout.jpg (57 KB, 640x480)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>76459592
Ah, anon, if you want a fren, I'm here and willing. I feel not knowing what to ask for, if I lived anywhere near you I'd have gotten you chocolates. everyone likes chocolates :) but plane pics are all I can offer from here.
>>76459577
>my wish is to jump off the plane and lands in the ocean on top of big monster's mouth
Glad El Macho liked my post, lol
>>
>>76459643
No you won't. You will cry about it just like you do everyday yay
>>
>>76459628
Fuck off whore.

>>76459629
I am sorry anon, you should develop your interests and hobbies...
>>
>>76459656
You should explore your suicidal thoughts more
>>
>>76459668
No, never. I will never yield, never buckle. God Forbids it!
>>
>>76459647

I like planes, up to the ww2 era. Not big on them like I used to be, and I did play war thunder for a time and mainly played air rb because my eyesight was too shit for ground rb.
>>
>>76459599
Well that's okay. Did you at least have some cake?
>>76459607
Is this the epic planeanon with whom I exchange wallposts?
>tired
Aww man maybe take a nap?
>stomach is upset
D: oh no did you eat something funny anon? Did you take something for it? I'd give you belly rubs in hopes of alleviating your condition...
>fever
D: aww man today really isn't your day is it? I hope that it passes soon anon. Do you have any meds against fever?
>4LEGS
So you're from Berkshire? What sort of stuff do they broadcast there? I don't really listen to radio, I'd rather watch a video or something.
>Seeburg 1000
What sort of music do they play here anon?
>>
File: 1707620998422045.jpg (31 KB, 640x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>76459647
>Glad El Macho liked my post, lol
what do you mean by that?
>>76459656
yes, I have my hobbies. growing plants. I tried to save for my own lawn so I could have plant beds but yeah, don't think it'll be soon. I'm also working out in the dark because I'm insecure about my body and too spergy for gyms. It's just for self-satisfaction.
>>
File: IMG_20240214_200725_055.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1008)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>76459654
Sooner or later I will do it yay would be nice to have a bf first so I wouldn't miss anything important
>>
>>76459734
That is good fren, Working out is good. God bless.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFbojRj7EQ
>>
>>76459727
>Well that's okay. Did you at least have some cake?
just a piece of plain donut without any glazing. I'm in the process of cutting sugar from my diet (unless they're from fresh veggies and fruits)
>>
I hate muscles, why are so many gay guys into muscles?
>>
>>76459779
because muscles are masculinity. and there are plenty of gays that go for the twinks and femboys.
>>
>>76459793
no one goes for average or fatty gays though. so that's why I'm working out.
>>
>>76459779
muscles are fine if they're not steroid like or anything too much imo (but also i dont like bears so my opinion is a bit invalid)
>>
>>76459810
there are people into every body type. and average gay guys get laid, because get this their average.
>>
>>76459643
what are you doing to find a boyfriend?
>>
my bf is cool
>>
>>76459810
You will never find peace in Others. Good night Lad, and God speed!
>>
>>76459835
>>76459846
if that's the case, then explain this >>76459734.
>>
>>76459860
What fren? I don't understand...
>>
>>76459860
must be your personality, or you're talking to the wrong people. maybe you're not average but ugly?
>>
>>76459868
good night to you too
>>76459875
it's over for me... owari da. Sometimes I wish that I'm emotionless like an actual robot. Too scared to kms but too bad for anyone. Should I strive to be a villain then?
>>
File: Abandoned Ju-88G-104.jpg (213 KB, 1500x636)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>76459700
>air rb because couldn't spot in ground
Same here, but I did move to Sim eventually. I don't play anymore.
Do you still poke around any flight sims?

>>76459734
El Macho is a character from Despicable Me, he strapped himself onto a rocket with a shark and blasted off directly into a volcano. He survived, though.
What sort of plants do you grow? Any edible ones?

>>76459727
It is indeed me! I'm cooking the reply to your big post right now. How's your day been? I didn't eat anything funny, no clue why I'm suffering, honestly. I took a pill, though I loath to do so.
4LEGS is a lovely station, I listen to it in the gym. Mostly standard radio fare. Seeburg is the sort of music you'd hear in Fallout, though. Radio is useful for background noise, while I'm doing something else. Playlists get repetitive
>>
>>76459923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2V9WdVtiJ8
>>
>>76459747
You are all bark but no bite. A toothless old dog. A useless old dog. You only have enough energy to whine. Fin swine.
>>
>>76459941

nope. I haven't even played wt in close to gosh 4+ years now. I never tried sim because I couldn't afford to get a flightstick that was worth anything. I never could get the hang of it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (798 KB, 1742x2400)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>76459941
I see. Kitchen herbs that I consoom.
- mint
- lemon grass
- rosemary
>>76459961
gotta go for now. bye
>>
>>76459974
>I couldn't afford to get a flightstick that was worth anything
same, taught myself mouse aim and still swear by it. I only played in COViD. Do you play any other games?
And do say hello if you see me itt again if you feel like it, anon. I would very much like to see you again :)

>>76460006
Is that you? His hair looks exactly like mine, down to the little half-hearted waves at the front. Is there a name for that sort of thing?
Cool plants, though. I've got some mint in a pot, but not much else. See you, anon.
>>
New thread: >>76460107
>>76460107
>>76460107

Come lads,come home white man!
>>
Someone who isn't a fat fucking retard make the thread thanks
>>
File: beluga AAA.jpg (19 KB, 278x490)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>76456573
my condolences, anon. Have you gotten your diploma already? Quite the predicament you're in, I must say I don't fully understand. Are you studying right now? I thought you hadn't enrolled in a college yet.
>wallpaper
Yes, exactly. There's better pictures, but I do love the Euro aviation industry. I don't play with toys, but I do whizz around in flight sims. I know war is bad, but that doesn't stop planes from being cool >~< to appease your tastes, here's a civil plane
>science
Kek, sounds fun. I've heard of those, a kid I knew in elementary school had a rock collection and a lot of those kits. Wonder where he is today.
>fridge
Makes various bangings and groanings in the dead of the night
>Ulysses
No. It's a book about ordinary people doing ordinary things. I looked up reviews of the book and not one mentioned the plot, they just praised the innovative writing. This is because there is no plot, at least not in the first third of the book. So far a character has shaved, another went to visit his family, and a third talked to his wife, had breakfast, and went to a funeral with his friends after getting buying liver and getting blackout drunk off port. Reading this thing is like eating a brick. Dry, no flavour, quite hard to do. I heard it gets better around the halfway mark, though. Still glad I read it.
>blog
I still maintain that you should make a website. Make it about rabbits if ye like :)
>plane
Well, radial engines are BIG - the one I chose was 1m tall. I then had the idea to raise the pilot up so he could see better - visibility matters in combat, after all. Then I made it a trike so it would be easier to land, which needed taller gear. The big nose needed an equally tall tailfin, and so it went. Quite the lesson. It was a single-seat monoplane, too T-T Absolute waste of space
>why farmboy
No reason, I just thought it felt right :) what would you make them?
I like Boeing more, but it's been screwing itself up a lot lately. Airbus might take the lead.
>>
>>76459842
Oh yeah? How cool?
>>
File: IMG_20240214_212848_061.jpg (91 KB, 1179x1215)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>76459970
Yeah? So what? Cry about it.
>>
>>76459102
hope you enjoyed your walk. too bad about sleep. but so happy for you, finally got your xiao figure!! sounds like it was worth the wait :) how long have you been looking at it already today? :P
and a new tv, your home got a whole upgrade today :0 planning on playing the switch connected to the tv too sometime? anyway enjoy both!
>day
but was still fun momo? and do you often game while watching stream?
>How was work today?
was quite alright, did my favorite thing today, and something in which im quite good at. demloshing! but am a tiny bit sad, because it wont be long and we're done there. and since i work through an agency i will probably be placed somewhere else then :/
>yt
hahaha great to know you had that too. does your youtube recommended also change like every month or so? for me there is always a theme happening, like right now i get so many dutch youtube videos, last month it was comedians. idk anymore...
and that video, wtf. sean just figured out why weightclasses are a thing? he had something to prove ig
>I disagree, dont like em >:)
what?!! :0 but they make such cute noises, and they lay eggs! whats not to like about them? wont deny they taste delicious aswell
>honey-mustard sauce
honey gives it the sweetness. so many sauces just use sugar instead, but honey goes really well with mustard, you gotta try sometime
>How silly of you
for me thats a compliment you know :P
>dora
haha wonder what era will replace it after momo is finished? and is that how youre supposed to play those type of games, trying everything? but glad you liked it so much.
>day
thats lovely. and our weather is taking turns lol. here it was rainy today, but clear yesterday. also did go to gym yes, did legs today. will game in a minute. tommorow last day of work this week, got an early weekend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.