[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DzWbAL6UYAA37yB.jpg (93 KB, 599x1198)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>76441224
>Previous Thread
>At this point I'll probably be eating alone
If anyone is still interested, there will a dinner at Dennys in Southern California for Valentines Eve, Tuesday the 13th. I'll be there at 10PM, group photo at 11PM, and I'll leave at 12 midnight. There will only be 2 hours to dine so if you show up too early, they may ask you to leave before the group photo is taken. Further details subject to change in this thread or upcoming threads.
>16205 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
>>
>>76443336
I would love to go but its 5 hours away and I can't make that drive. Hopefully you guys have fun though.
>>
California is like one of the furthest away states. Missouri would be better since it's right in the middle and most people live in the eastern half of the nation.
>>
>>76443336
wow, OP picrel makes me feel terrible
doubly so because that makes me consider it now

best of luck to everyone who attends your dinner, hopefully they can either find valentines for this year and more years to come, or have a great time with their current valentines
and best of luck to everyone else as well, why not
>>
File: 1707424312363202.jpg (26 KB, 412x412)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>76443336
wait hang on a sec
is tomorrow Valentine's Day?
>>
>>76443658
Pacific time zone tomorrow (Tuesday the 13th) is Valentines Eve. By the end of the event at midnight it will be Valentines Day
>>
>>76443336
wait you guys actually meet each other of this website? kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.