[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Alright it's 4 am. Time to go to the gym. I hate seeing people more muscular than me on Instagram. I need to destroy those faggots and show them that I am the one who's bigger in the end
>>
>>76443470
just fucking sleep you retard
>>
File: DC-Connect-14-Cover-1.jpg (223 KB, 1516x1920)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>76443482
Justice never sleeps (I slept during the day because I felt sick). This cold night weather will give me that Batman testosterone
>>
the path you walk is the darkside and will destroy you, but it is better than most of what you see here like faggots...but even they're not other screwups
glhf
>>
>>76443470
you're a serious faggot for caring.
that guy has a manlet build and a zoomer tard haircut
you're probably too young to be on this site or you act like you are at least
>>
>>76443592
this is just closer to what it should be
you'll never win the ultimate alpha game but it's better than nothing
>>
>>76443557
Thank you teacher. I needed to hear that. I'll give it my all and show no mercy
>>76443592
I'm taller than all the guys I'd like to be more muscular than but just being a few inches taller doesn't mean anything, they have those things called social skills and I don't have that so we're even and the shorter guys can be a worthy opponent. I don't care if he's a manlet or if his haircut is retarded, I want to beat him
>>76443605
Fr when I see manlets getting beefy and big on Instagram I feel that competition. I can't be slacking or they will get twice of big muscles than me one day, they're already more muscular
>>
>>76443470
You sound like an insufferably insecure chud
>>
Based. Fuck the haters.
>>76443755
Suck my dick queer.
>>
Op here. I just came back from a night walk.
Maybe I should do night walks like many r9k schizos who hate being around people. Walking at night feels so good when nobody can see you. I have to do it more often. The weather was perfect too, cold but not cold enough so you don't need to dress for cold weather
>>
>>76443470
I go into a fucking rage if someone is on the piece of equipment I want to use. Bitch you're lounging around and I need to hit 8 different machines in a hour fuck off.
I've gotten used to rotating suboptimally to still get most of my workout done but holy shit these idiots annoy me. Guy wasted 20 minutes on the preacher bench yesterday and most of it was chatting with his friend and on his phone.
>>
>>76443470
>OP
One of the last non-simp, non-racemixing, non-transvestist men that remains on /r9k/ to this day.
>>
>>76444686
Damn I feel honored thanks. Browsing r9k is my bad habit but I'll browse semi regularly forever probably unless I get some bitches or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.