[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sbstatue.jpg (24 KB, 277x268)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Hello robotard. I hope this finds you well.

Have you ever considered that you might be miserable because you're judging your self-worth by comparing yourself to neurotypicals? These people have never really had to try in life, even the men. Even if they don't get laid they still have a social life and have always had friends and such, and never given it much thought. They're still "successful" by western standards.

If you ended up here you're obviously different. Your brain doesn't function the same way as others, and that's OK. You are not weak or defective or a loser, you are trying your best to survive in a system that was not made for you and will never cater to you, because the neurotypical mind will simply never be able to understand. Take pride knowing that you will truly enjoy the fruits of life because you actually had to struggle for them, while the neurotypical has been handed practically everything.

We'll have our place again as the great thinkers of society again soon enough.
>>
>>76443560
Well I appreciate your positivity, it's actually a breath of fresh air compared to the nihilistic doomer vibes this place has. But what about those who struggle so much they are never able to get the fruit?
>t. me
>>
>>76443610
I can't answer that question but I will say this:

Nihilism is a copout. It's an excuse to just give up. Do with that what you will.
>>
>>76443560
been miserable my whole life because i have no notion as to what you're talking about

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.