[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sailor Moon Peace Cute.gif (1.99 MB, 498x498)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
One of my old fantasies is one where all the women are gone, and everyone is forced to take steroids. If you're a taller male, you're forced to take testosterone and get jacked. If you're a shorter male, you're forced to take estrogen and become a cute girl. We would all be fucking each other. Nobody would be allowed to get fat. We would all be made to stay as sexy as possible. The short males would be forced to do regular stretching and hypertrophy work for their legs and glutes. The sex starts to melt people's brains, and there's nothing better than fucking your friends, and people do it all the time. Since it's mandated by the government, nobody opposes it, and everyone is having hot sex all the time, and everyone learns to love it after getting their brains melted. Nobody gets to have sex with biological women, and the only sex superior males get is with inferior males on estrogen, and the inferior males must service them. Nobody will ever know what it feels like to put their dick in a pussy. Everybody will live their entire lives only knowing what it feels like to pound ass or get pounded in the ass. The only people who get to reproduce are the strongest and most muscular men with the biggest cocks and the sexiest trans girls, but they don't actually get to have sex with biological women. Their semen is used to inseminate the handful of biological women remaining. These biological women are split up into two groups, one group for creating strong and muscular men with massive cocks, and the other group for creating cute and sexy trans girls.
>>
>>78828100
>If you're a taller male, you're forced to take testosterone and get jacked
>strongest and most muscular men with the biggest cocks
>strong and muscular men with massive cocks

Sounds like a nightmarish dystopian Hellscape to me
>>
>>78828127
Society is only made up of males, with females only existing for reproduction. It was determined by the rulers of society that women only exist to hold men back, but that it is important for men to have feminine company. The solution to this was to turn the weakest and most feminine men into women for the real men to enjoy. These new women are no longer annoying, and they are way more fun to be around. If at any point the new women wish to revolt, there exist legions of hyper athletic super men ready to chase them down and put them in their place. They will get dicked down until they fall in love with being feminine women, propping up their cute, little asses for superior male cock.
>>
>>78828100
I saw your post on pol fag
>>
>>78828362
>Society is only made up of males
>hyper athletic super men
>They will get dicked down until they fall in love
>superior male cock

Again, kindly refer to my initial statement per >>78828127 .
>>
File: 1726479254873.jpg (188 KB, 1867x1485)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
sexo 24/7 orgy sexooo
>>
Everyday ass pounding.
>>
>>78828100
Keeping my little trans boi at home so i can hoard him all to myself :3
>>
>>78829379
Do you mean trans girl? Your male girlfriend?
>>
File: IMG_6140.jpg (72 KB, 850x817)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>78829395
My boywife if you would, and yes. Always respect transgirl pronouns so they fall in love with you <3
>>
>>78829420
So fucking based, anon.
>>
>>78829420
>>78829424
Can I call people anon on here, or should I call them robots?
>>
>>78829426
there isnt some special secret 4chan code to follow when youre posting. call em whatever you want
>>
Locking failed males in chastity ^^
>>
>>78828100
about 50 more years of technological progress until there's even a chance of this being possible
>>
>>78829551
Why do you say that, anon? What technological progress would be necessary?
>>
Endless sex with trans women.
>>
I would not mind this desu

t. 5'3 failed male that is becoming prison gay
>>
>>78828100
Why do tranny lgbt freaks have to involve everyone else in their fantasies? No really? It never seems enough for a tranny to just cut off their dick and call themselves a woman in their room.

I wonder if trannies would exist in such an isolated environment, what is the point of transition if literally nobody knew you existed.
>>
>>78828127
You would have a lot of orgasms so it's not that bad
>>
>>78828100
You niggas are deranged and need access to euthanasia
>>
>>78830551
So many fucking orgasms. All the women would have the same sex drives as you, and they would be even kinkier. The would be way more open to having casual sex.
>>
Bump for hot thread.
>>
I want to be forced to troon and serve muscular men
>>
>>78828100
Sounds lame as fuck
>>
based TNWO thread!
>>
>>78830531
is it calling yourself a chad in your room a replacement for actually engaging with the world?

>>78832124
facts lol
>>
I would be ok with this but there are too many ugly + short men. At least two thirds of males would have no chance to look good if trans
>>
>>78828100
transworld thread?
i still have all my old mags in a box somewhere. i never got the snowboard mags which sucks because they're hard to find these days

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.