[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GH-QZf2asAA412N[1].jpg (119 KB, 1004x1187)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>Be me
>Taking a shit
>Accidentally pinch it off
>Cant poop out the rest for some reason (it got scared and crawled back up)
>Very messy wipes, get shit on my hand a couple of times
>I keep wiping and there's still shit there
>get some toilet paper wet and wipe everywhere
>Still shit
>Call it a loss, declare it a messy bessy, and just take a shower
That's the thread. Conisdering buying a bidet.
>>
>>78864005
bidets are truly a game changer, even the cheaper ones. i have a cold water bidet, but the options are near limitless. they even have ones that do, like, asshole water massage it's wild
>>
>>78864037
Is there a band or model your recommend or am I good with whatever and they're all pretty much the same?
>>
I don't understand how bidets work. Do you spray water at your dirty asshole then use toilet paper to wipe your ass dry? In my experience, toilet paper doesn't react nicely to water, it just becomes mush.
>>
>>78864125
this is the one that i have and i really like it. i've bought a couple different models from luxe and they've all been really good with no issues. price varies with what kind of options you want. this one is a little more expensive because it has the front and rear wash
>>
>>78864210
that's the basics of it, yeah. i don't have issues with the toilet paper, but they also have bidets that blow dry your ass which seems wild to me. i've never used one that had that featured
>>
>>78864210
I have used a bidet once and it was incredible. It's basically a nonintrusive spray of water onto your asshole. Since you use it while seated still, it just sprays directly onto it and makes the toilet paper wipe process much cleaner and easier. Buying a bidet will probably save you money on toilet paper over time.
>>
>>78864005
I didn't realize other people had the exact same problem as me
>>
Psyillum husk and a bidet. You can thank me later.
>>
>>78864005
Literally me (sometimes) fr fr
>>
>>78864005
Go in the shower, squat down and stick a clean finger up there gently to wiggle it out.
>>
>>78864005
>Call it a loss, declare it a messy bessy.
lel
>>
>>78864323
>>78864569
We are brothers
>>
>>78864215
Just bought this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.