[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637780775293.jpg (106 KB, 700x698)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
this picture was posted in a thread on this board yesterday /s4s/.
can anyone explain wtf is going on here?

t.tourist
>>
>>10006588
Accidentally reversed out the window instead of going forward through the garage door to the raised street?
>>
>>10006593
okay then.
imma go with that.
this pic messed me up.
thanks anon.

t.tourist
>>
>>10006588
Building is the mother
JCB is the midwife
Ambulance is the baby
WV is the nervous father
>>
>>10006588
we have the same JCB at work!
>>
>>10006700
dubs confirm, I guess
>>
this reminds me of the dreams ive had where im in a bus that drives through walls and shit as if the driver is mad and then the bus starts flipping like crazy
>>
>>10006908
sounds like you're just playing OmniBus
>>
>>10007031
i looked on youtube of it and it was like that but in real life and much more vivid and every time we went through a wall i was genuinely worried something bad would happen but it was always just fine. and if the bus landed on its roof every passenger would just climb out confused af and the bus driver was like "f*ck this" and now i realize its because he failed at that game i just looked up

it was kinda enjoyable to be on that bus not gonna ngl
>>
>>10006588
Medical emergency on a person that is so fat that they don't fit out through the door anymore. The window was removed so that the ambulance could be brought inside the home with a crane. The fat person is loaded into the ambulance, the ambulance is lowered out of the home again and drives directly to the morgue.
>>
>>10007051
that makes sense

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.