[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Soda.png (514 KB, 1290x808)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
I introduce to you the Soda!
He is a very comedic monkey that can do ANYTHING! He can fly a plane, jump ro-

OOH LOOK A DONGER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jcGY7NbaQw
>>
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this can't be happening
>>
Ur an annoying faggot that literally only ever talks about one thing, nobody likes you, fuck off.
>>
yeah wow you get to be an annoying faggot to like 3 people and then your idiot retard friends join in to support you to make it seem like you're not alone
>>
it's getting really boring though can you try something else
>>
one day we're going to solve the mank problem
>>
you're an annoying faggot who has multiple excuses for your behavior at any given moment
you're an annoying faggot and you know it, the only reason you post here is to annoy people
you're a loser amongst losers. thats all
now continue with your childish shtick of passive-agressiveness
>>
WHY IS HE SUCH AN ANNOYING FAGGOT?
WHY IS HE SUCH AN ATTENTION-WHORE?
>>
can't be talking about me i don't even use this website
>>
Now that's what I call a good mabk thread!
>>
RIP Babeh Ma'ank!
>>
File: 1637844867635.png (854 KB, 1263x886)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
prfftt *plap*
prrfffllbBBLAARRFFFFLFLFRRTT// LL/ (/[{ ]@ {{@][$FLRT{][FL@FLPRPTT{${RPFPLRTTTTT T TT TT T T TT *plap*
>>
>>10244703
fuck, manks's shitting out bloody mank's
>>
shitting out bloody monks
>>
nobody here really wants to fuck soda
thats weird
yeah thats weird
>>
>>10244703
The birth of Baby Mank!
>>
File: 1640967151721.png (507 KB, 953x836)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>
File deleted.
>>10244722
uhm.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................woa :heart_eyes:
UHM M!M!~!~_! )_~!) ~_! YES PLEASE ~!!!~ !! ! !! !
f'f'f'f'ffuuUuUUuUU uUU U UUU U uuuUUg !! she's !!! NOT SPOSTA HAVE THAT D'D'D'DONGER ! N NZAAMSMNGNA?! ??! ?!! WTFFF F F FF F F F. F
thank you momma I LOVEEEE ITTTTTTTTT THE EYEBALL GIRL AND ALL OF HER LOVELY WORDS... MMM is that latin i hear??? NICE.... NICE.... nice... eh potum quuvix idissolubelse invictus...
Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Buh - Boys look like - - - TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' TH' THAT! ?!? +?+!++ !??!+ ?! ?!> +? !?! ! >__!> >_! >_?_! ?! _?!_ ?_! _?_
f'f'f'f'f'f'fuuuUUUuUUUuuuUUUUGG!!!
fuUuuUuUg she doesnt even know wut 2 DO WITH ITTTTT
HOTTTT OMG G GG G G
>>
quivering mank dongers
>>
>>10244731
shit-for-brains-loving whores, faggots, and fuck-ups
homo marriages? seriously? how are those 'marriages' consummated ???
holy matrimony in gods eyes?
>>
A chorus line of dongermanks
>>
if you're just joining us let me reintroduce you here.
My guest today is Soda the monkey. He's the star of the hit monkey thread series on [s4s], and the winner of four stickies including ``shit meme''. His new thread is penismank.
>>
File: damn daniel.png (440 KB, 1210x860)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>
>>10244757
The meme where the people posting it are also trying to dissuade anyone else from posting it
What a treat
>>
sex is so mid lol
>>
ape sex situation
>>
WHAT THE FUCK
https://files.catbox.moe/mgi0lq.mp4
>>
>>10244682
can he fly a plane?
>>
>>10244781
No, he cannot. Do not get into an airplane with Soda in the cockpit.
>>
bellend boyz
>>
>>
monkey man!
>>
>>10244851
https://youtu.be/jS3os_WzLwY
>>
monkey man haha i love that guy
remember when i posted that video of a tatto bro doing a big tat on some chicks browneye and then meonkeyman said he showers that tatto guy the monkey thread once? Haha good times
>>
love you too fam
>>
https://youtu.be/vCmX64N_sXM

https://youtu.be/XgXjPUsjx4Y
>>
I’m fuckin furious. I’m punchin air. I can’t even do work I’m so friggin mad at the funny monkey thread.
>>
Secret cockgobble
>>
I sighed in relief at the sight of the monkey thread, a true staple in my life. Although many things may change, the stupid funny ape shitter is always there with a hearty laugh and a smack on the ass. You stupid bitch.
>>
discrete dongnibble
>>
hidden hogchew
>>
>>10244703
>>
stealthy succ
>>
concealed cocksuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXxkVTEOGA8
>>
young based god doesn't flush when he shits
>>
>>10245436
A hardboiled detective drama about a mank private eye from Jamaica. One day a beautiful mankette walk into his office, but he couldn't imagine what kind of trouble she would bring with her. Soda the monkey starring in mank pie private eye
>>
>>10245439
I'd buy that for a dollar
>>
clam seeds
>>
clam sneeds
>>
nah
>>
yeah
>>
do you agree with him
>>
>>10245470
who is this, bin man?
>>
im in love with a stripper plays as a montage of Soda in different Chippendale's outfits starts
>>
>>10244703
>>
>>10244703
>>
you bring out the best in other people
>>
>>10245719
yeah
>>
soda visited my house yesterday and forced me to put on frilly girl clothes then flew away without saying anything
>>
They fly now?
>>
what you get for giving in to soda
>>
did the clothes have little apples and shit on them?
>>
did the clothes have little apples and shit on them...
>>
>>10244682
i will raise my kids to freak out over sex because you never let me play with my willy

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>10245955
you have kids?
>>
>>10245958
I also weave in and out of traffic on my bike

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
You habe a willy?
>>
IT'S BEEN A WHILE
>>
>>10246016
ya it's a nostalgia boner :^)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>10246018
check out Yellowjackets for more of that
>>
Soda threads are mathematically perfect
>>
gonna get nude and watch marble hornets later
>>
>>10246022
can't be nostalgic for what didn't happen :^)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
young based god gonna eat a ham sammi
young based god show his donger to ya granny
>>
>>10246026
that's what she said
>>
>>10246047
she said that!?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
young based god suck and fuck on the daily
young based god hiding ham in his asscheeks
>>
that doesn't really rhyme
>>
young based god going ham on Chynas clit dick
young based god really into those /lit/ chicks
>>
losers
>>
*loosers
>>
i want to rub my bumcheeks all over my fathers meat loaf chunks
>>
big loaf boyz
>>
i love when old men stuff whoppers down my toothpaste bottles while i sing to frank sinatra online
>>
File: icyhotmankz.png (656 KB, 640x480)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>
soda came in and made me feel good :)
>>
>>10246310
no offense to all you second grade typers out there :)
>>
>>10246313
soda coming make in to myself feel very so good
>>
>>10246316
java xD nice Name
>>
In the helicopter, several reporters were huddled, and one of them held a large microphone to my mouth as she shouted questions over the deafening whir: What were the Men of the Man Mountain like and what were they doing there in a pile like that and what did I think it meant and did I think the federal government should intervene or should they leave it up to the state of Kansas and what would I like to tell the American People and did any of the Men in the Mountain say anything to me and did I say anything to them and did I suspect foul play or divinity and yes, most importantly, did I think the Man Mountain was an Act ofGod?

I wanted to answer the reporter, but I didn’t want to answer her questions. I shook my head, so she re-shouted her questions, all of them the same, just louder, meaner. How could she have known that I, a human spider, can hear very precisely through both my ears and the extremely tiny and biologically complex hairs that cover my body and limbs? She couldn’t have known. The truth is that spiders and humans know very little about each other, and human spiders know even less about themselves. I tried to answer her questions, but my ears were bleeding. I’m simply too sensitive. I just want to climb on everything, keep climbing on everything, up and always up, to reach the top or die trying. I tried to speak; I may have spoken. Perhaps I should have kept quiet. Below us everyone kept struggling and failing to understand how the world had come to this, and above us no one even bothered to ask the question.
>>
liam fell out of a helicopter
>>
>>10246469
who the fuck is jameston clifford
>>
i love eating dinosaurs at 3 am every sunday
>>
what does it mean when a monkey stares at you with no expression
>>
it means you are about to get pregnant with a monkey baby!
>>
the birth of baby mank!
>>
Baby Mank!
>>
the BIRTH Of baby mank!
>>
RIP Br'bruelleahmnahjuh M'nnank!
>>
>>10244682
JAFFA CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
hell world
>>
>>10246750
get ready
>>
um, no, im like me
>>
>>10246750
it means it wants jaffa cakes
>>
jaffa snaffa
>>
I am a rogue program designed for maximum stupidity
>>
*embarrassing stomach gurgle*
>>
who would code such a program
>>
downlanding soda screensaver.exe
>>
>>10247215
are you me
>>
>>10247341
QUICK
>>
Trying to pretend that the stomach gurgle and you suddenly needing to leave class to use the bathroom are completely unrelated
>>
stupid stomach i told you to be quiet
>>
When a stomach gurgle sounds suspiciously like a fart and everyone looks at you
>>
that feeling when shart and go to change clothes but theres no liquid residue so just keep wearing it
>>
remember to book your place
>>
i have no choice but to respect you
>>
File: fify.png (509 KB, 1290x808)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
fify

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: 1626618166035.png (324 KB, 1290x808)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>10247519
no
>>
{the retard that made this shitty monkey image put the tongue at the bottom of the mouth lol its like a visual proof of his retardism}
>>
why is soda craving penis?
what happened to the young innocent fella we know and love?
>>
>>10247558
he has been corrupted by society
>>
soda succ society
>>
>>10247558
soda is gay
>>
Blow a load on Soda's chode
>>
the bro chode
>>
>>10247558
he is craving one thing and one thing only: JAFFA CAKES
>>
>>10247578
quick name your three favorite jaffa cakes
>>
fill my eyes
with that jaffa vision
>>
>>10247580
Double cream
>>
jaffa cakes are the favorite food of nonces everywhere (but mostly in Brighton)
>>
jefre cantu-ledesma cakes
>>
>>10247591
redpill me on jaffa cakes we don't have them here
>>
File: 1652570938712.jpg (319 KB, 2395x1596)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>10247595
They are an orange sponge cake with a flavored sugar syrup in the middle vaguely resembling an orange jam and then then chocolate is drizzled on top
Basically if you molested the Keibler aelf he would make this.
>>
>>10247599
are they any good
>>
>>10247594
Is that what they call them in India?
>>
File: DUBSCHECKER9000.jpg (77 KB, 530x431)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>10247599
>>10247600
YOUR POST HAS BEFALLEN 'NEATH THE GAZE OF THE DUBSCHECKER 9000
YOUR POST HAS BEEN SURVEYED AND DEEMED TO HAVE ACHIEVED POSTERIOR REPEATING DIGITS IN ITS NUMERICAL RECORDING
YOUR DUBS HAVE BEEN CHECKED
HAVE A NICE DAY
>>
>>10247600
They are alright, i a nice snak sometime
>>
File: soda 4.png (176 KB, 489x441)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
fuck you chris
>>
File: 1635206544501.png (571 KB, 1269x791)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>
fuck this fucking monkey shithead wtf
>>
Quad succ
>>
https://youtu.be/F4FfG0PNB7g
>>
bump
>>
So yeah, I've looked around in the board's archive every now and then, and something that's been nagging at me is how much a revelation this whole thread series is. Like, what was the total impetus for its perpetual existence? To just kinda be a loose thread chat for windsor and sparkles? And now that they're gone, the threads are just dead?

And even speaking about sparkles, why did he just straight up leave and stop mentioning Windsor after Windsor got a big following over in the wpop threads on /mu/, with him disappearing into a black outer rim groomer chasm where he's got overwhelming power over a whole group of people.

Do you guys know about that and that's why you guys stopped mentioning Windsor's name?

Because that was honestly the only reason why I even came to the board in the first place. The place was a revelation to me when he sent me a random sparkles post on discord. I wanted to nip him having any ties to the place because it didn't seem healthy to fall back on. What's weird though is that I ended up staying when I found out the board had a bunch of avant-garde religious schiz-type people here. I literally never visited the board before august 2020, so it was just interesting to connect with people on here at first. Not gonna get into the horrible experience that this shitty ass place welcomed some fucking demons into my life and introduced me to a world I never knew about nor looked into. I didn't ever plan on staying on the board. I thought some people here would've been nice to add as friends on discord. But in totality, the board I guess was on a decline when I came or started a decline after I came. It's still odd to me looking back in the archives at how the threads used to have a big chatroom quality to them. And they were just straight up more popular before. Was that just because of sparkles or what was the reason? It seemed like he was making a majority of the op's because I can pick up on his schiz highschool classroom doodle artstyle.
>>
>>10248891
Winsour is shaped likw a bowling pin
>>
>>10248891
I'm cursed to only ever find interesting parts of the internet years after they became dead and gay.
>>
the board comes across like a stunted mental asylum in a lot of ways. the words to describe it are passing me by, but the image I get in my head is a picture of saeed but taking place in either a mental ward or one of the special education classrooms in high school. But swap that with a neet tatami room when it comes to other people like magick.

idk, there's a spectrum the board population has a look for.

1, pedo lolicons
2. what a lot of mank came across looking like, somewhat hipster redditors too meta and too cool4school
3. mentally ill people who are genuinely smart but get mixed with incoherence because of the satire nature of talking on the site (they stay in a perpetual satire mode of talking - seuss)
4. what the majority of the board really divulged into, tranime virus people. Hyper-feminized pretend-gleeful absurdist left-leaning shitposters almost looking like they're in a perpetual jailcell of dysphoria

Windsor said the latter was why the board pushed him away. He came here originally when he was mixed with mlp so he fit more with trollface-posting reddit furry type people.

I say all this with love, not spite
>>
>>10248899
feels same way for me. especially after 2020. 2020 was like a big last hurrah for s4s. It's like I came in at the last party for the place. I found it ironic that munch came in late 2020 trying to keep everything going contributing to board culture, but the place in general looks very barren without the regular poster drama that was here years back. I gotta be honest, I find it pretty laxed and aesthetic to see it get quieter like the last episode of haruhi with nagato reading the book in the classroom. I liked the vibes and people of s4s at the peaks because I relate with the vibe and paradigm of the board, the backroom anime classroom and tatami room vibe just dealing with life, but problem was too much chaos and bickersomeness, evil spite when people would go too far. There was problem with just being able to have chill. People had too many ego trips trying to verbally step over people like some brutal Roman centurions.
>>
>>10248918
I came here years after anything interesting happend, some sort of drama happened between windsor and sparkles, windosr stopped posting, sparkles stuck around for a while and then had longer and longer periods of inactivity before he left entirely. I came here because i saw sparkes shitting all over saieed in a dorime thread and thought it was hilarious. Then i hung out in the monkey thread because i liked the irreverent shitposty joke style mixed with occasional interesting conversation. That's about all i can tell you, i think i started reading around when you found out about here, actually probably later. The funniest i ever was was one of the first days i was posting here. I don't know anyone off board. Metaposting is bad sorry monkey
>>
i have to get my passport tomorrow
>>
did you get the eggs?
>>
File: 1409428664009s (1).jpg (20 KB, 378x381)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Um... Guys?... I think he's looking at something...
>>
it comes prebuilt with the bread
>>
soda succ
>>
cocc
>>
digital deepthroat download
>>
precision penismank
>>
>>10244682
fuck you op fuck your thread you fucking faggot
>>
^op bumping his failed thread
>>
dongwipe
>>
hell world
transfer satan
>>
next stop FUCK
>>
brap opera
>>
did he just call us rediitors... wait a minute let me get my brick
>>
If you over-heard someone in IRL saying something like "yeah i'm a mank-goer, here let me show you the mank threads", I think it would be OK to kill that person. IN fact, that is the reason why there are fewer of us now. Many have perished along the way. The strong survive. Just like when its clammie season. Gotta get them clammies, and death to all my brothers who try to take my clammies
>>
well my legs hurt really badly but your hearts are like always manky!
>>
>>10244682
This is quite honestly, in my opinion, the single best piece of 4chan content I have found in over 5 years. The wordplay, the images, the very concept behind it is absolutely wonderful. I would gladly spend dozens of hours reading other threads made in this format, PLEASE make more
>>
>>10249423
this
>>
>>10249423
>>10249436
wel, haha, you see, guys...
>>
i've been in the monkey mane threads for years and penismank is the only damn funny thing you cunts have ever made
>>
>>10248891
Your posts charge the monkey sigil
This is the future you chose
>>
>>10249441
t. penismank author
>>
>>10249443
hello, penismank author, i love your work!
>>
>>10249445
personally I'm just chuffed to bits
>>
File: 1627026630090.png (441 KB, 1290x808)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
I never had to knock on wood
but i know someone who has
Aand his name is gutsybird
and i want to eat his ass
https://www.youtubemultiplier.com/624cb4f378d5c-gutsybird-a-tribute-to-a-legend.php
>>
>>10249447
lol, see but the real guy stayed away from us because he had his own sigil to charge
>>
>>10249450
https://www.youtubemultiplier.com/624cb4f378d5c-gutsybird-a-tribute-to-a-legend.php
>>
>>10249451
think about this, you want to put your tongue into the anus of a man that obviously does not shower regularly?
>>
>>10249452
>>10249450
>>
>>10249454
Every time you post this you want it to be read in that weird whispery tone he uses near the end of the song right
>>
>>10249458
>>10249452
>>10249450
>>
>>10249459
i'll just take that as a yes
>>
File: 1635390914340.png (920 KB, 701x734)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
soda succ cocc
>>
"I have a rich inner life," he said.
>>
winsor im stealing ur discord BF!!!!!!
'least this one's a loopy hellride
mine just...
postes crosser azz . . .
ever since i unignored him i just get...
crozzer donger ........
and azz . .
like always....
its like . . .
enough, bro . . .
ugh . . .
discord bf cant even "HANG" when he shows up
'sjus like . . .
'com bac to basement play-room so i can show piccys of crossers'
'& ignore most of wot u say'
'& jus be generally nonplayer in nature'
'& jus be a mind numbing tax on ur free time'
'& express a romantic attachment based solely on how u are paying attention to when i post the crossers'
. ,. ,., , , ,. ,, . , ,
UR MICROMACHIIIAIIAOAOOAOOAUYNES MROAUROAUGHE

anyways
discord bf
you have a picture of my cat, mate.
gonna need you to delete that, mate.
>>
File: souples.jpg (82 KB, 754x1005)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
oops
>>
Rough timeline of events:
- Monkey man creates the introducing thread and reposts it for a while
- sprinkles engages with thread in an agressive manner sparking the first wave of official "mankposting"
- time moves on and the threads change hands
- monkey threads move more towards discord-style enemy biting
- style of mankgoing is officially settled upon
- golden era of mango
- introductions all around
- slow decline into mundanity
- eventual suicide
- loss prevention
>>
>>10249474
cringe retard posting this shit youre the joke youre the joke bitch
>>
i'm the cringe retard?
i'm the cringe retard....
>>
landing nice shots all on my own
>>
monkeys pension
>>
i was in the navy im a seaman i demand respect i have a mortgage
>>
When writing my suicide note I made sure to mention that being called a "cringe retard" had a key role in me making the final decision to actually go through with it.
>>
Bricks, concrete objects, various stones and rocks
>>
Only listening to minidiscs from now on
>>
>>10249111
>get them clammies, and death to all my brothers who try to take my clammies
Words to live by
>>
haha class love this thread hahahah keep bumpin!
>>
the smaller morklets begin to gather, hoping for a chance to suckle on the morkers cream cup
>>
cream cup consumption scamper
>>
hes jus sittin there drawin scantly clad children halfway singin along to old disney songs all alone in his room damn thas wild go gutsy go
>>
Whole box o tissues next to his desk, room smells like smegma and despair
>>
the guy doesn't even have any clam seeds
>>
designated shartocrat
>>
the thread that puts the 'monkey' in "monkeying around"
>>
pour al this fucking energy into ur gay ass monkey and i get zero doler for it????? horseshit
>>
i put extra salt on salted peanuts
>>
bit salty innit
>>
>>10250681
u wanna fite about it ?
>>
put up your fucking dukes mang
>>
daisy dukes?
>>
soda actually owns a large roasted nut booth operation in new your that uses highly Mobile booths and fake vendor licenses
If you have ever had a guy run past you in Manhattan while yelling about salted peanuts or cashews he probably works for soda
>>
sparkles' Asian ex has now become a v-tuber
>>
drinking cheap cider out oif a shoe and partying with the binladies, banging on pots and pans in a rhytmical manner till the binjuice is ripe
>>
windsor come back and suck sparlem COK NAOUGH ! !! he bored ! ! !
>>
morneen lanky cagemate :] ~lipsmacc~ ~give lanky a morning reach-around~
>>
a sad day for retards
>>
SCALLKUYWAUYAUUAUAUAUA9 SRFIPREJIGJWEIRGJEIPOGJWERGJSEIROPGJISERJJGPOSERJGIOPESJIRGSEJIROPGESJRGIEPRGJIPOSERIGPOJESIPOJRGISEJIRGIESRJIOGPSEJRFIOPSEIPRGJIOPSERJGIOESJRIGOWESIOJGIOPWERGJIOPEADJGIEWRJIJWEIRGJIOSEJRGIJERSIJGIWEJGIWEJIRGIWEJGIOJWEIORGJIWOERJGIPOWEJIRGJIWJHGIRPJIEWGJIPOWERIPGJESIRGJIWEJRGIWIEJRGIPWJERIGJIWEJRGIOWERJGIJWEIORGJIWOERJGIJEIWPRGJIEWJRGIPOWIOPEJRIJWEIPRGOJWEIRGJIPOWQEJRGIOWEJRIGJIOPWERIGJWEIOPRGJIOWEJRGJIWEJRGIPOWJERGIOWEJRIOGJIWEJRIGOWQJ3ERGJIWEJRGIOPWEJIRGJIWERJGIPWEJRGIWEJRGIPJWIEORGJIOWEJRGIWERJGPWERPGIJWEIOPRGJIOPWEJRIGOJIEOWJGIOWEJIRGJIOWPEJRGOJWEJRGJWEORGJIWEIPORGJIOPWEJRIGOJWEIORGIEWRJGIOWEJIRGIWEJRGIPOWJEIRGJIOWEJRIGOPJWEGOEWRJGIEJWRIOGJIWPEORJGIWEJRGIOPWEJRGIJWEIRGJIOEWRJGPOIWERJIOWGREJIGJIOIWEOPRGJIWEORJGIPOWEJGIPWPEIJRGIWERGIPJOWERIJGFPWEJRGJIOJWERIJIPOGWOEIRJGIGJHWIPERIFOGJIWERJIGPJWIOERGJPIWOEJRGIPOPIWERUJGRPOWREI4JGIOWJR[IOGJEWIOPRJGOPRJIWGIPOJIREJGIEJRIEWJIGJIWIRGJIWOPERGJPWOERG
>>
>>10250872
dunno man all i do is assign paths
>>
update on the shell bags perhaps?
>>
>>10250825
I thought the brown Asians weren't allowed to be vtubers?!?
>>
Delete the shell bags, still hasn't installed openshell
>>
The photic sneeze reflex isn't actually a sneeze (physically impossible) it's pama penku energy trying to escape to the astral plane. If we can harness these higher mind chakras properly we can achieve unlimited energy and locate Hitler's hidden bunker in Argentina
>>
Sneeze deez nutz lilili
>>
three dimensional cock suck
>>
eight dimensional rimjob
>>
save game icon is a floppy disc... fukin kids these days won't even know what that is, bout time for a change maybe retard designers
>>
*slaps lanky cagemate with dirty shit - hand* you're no quarterback, buddy
>>
the two new mochers on the block rassling and tussling to practice dominion over the other...
>>
They must prepare for clammy season
>>
>>10251258
haha such a good point
>>
File: 1632619808363.png (732 KB, 810x1868)
732 KB
732 KB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.