[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: grills.jpg (341 KB, 1369x646)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
the anime grillers with black spats and a penis triumvirate
>>
>>10392678
who is the one in the middlel?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>10392915
it’s crimvael from interspecies reviewers
she is self conscious about her pp because it’s huge
>>
tfw no fingerless gloves bf
>>
>>10393124
fingerless gloves bf
hermaphrodite angel gf
autistic meme gf
all with big penise
>>
>>10393130
how hard do they pee

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
middle is rifled like a gun barrel, trading speed due to friction for unparalleled accuracy
>>
>>10393145
interesting

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
They should all compare bulges
>>
>>10393207
How big do you think [s4s]-tan's bulge is

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>10393213
probably as big if not bigger than crimvael’s
>>
>>10393213
are you considering drawing them and require accuracy :3
>>
>>10392915
it's Lily's true form
(yoshinaga gargoyle)
captcha TGs4s4
>>
>>10393207
And rub them together!
>>
Actually only Crim and Futasandra are grillers, Bridget is a dude but he is the sexiest.
>>
sometimes girls are boys!
>>
File: 1659803912154523.png (234 KB, 712x534)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>10393130
i want gf with a fat penise so bad
>>
>>10393749
Maybe Crimmy and Futasandra can tap bulges while Bridget watches from behind the tree
>>
>>10393780
Maybe they can tap bulges while I tap Bridget's cute ass and giving him lots of lovey-dovey homo-gay kisses.
>>
File: keksandra.png (98 KB, 516x514)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
fake
>>
>>10393883
Too crude
>>
>>10392678
BOY ON THE LEFT

You can't fool me
>>
>>10393866
Maybe Crim and Futasandra frot their bulges and the loser has to let Bridget sit on her face
>>
>>10392678
Based
>>
>>10393896
nuh uh
>>
File: cocksandra.jpg (245 KB, 444x1000)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>10393883
that's a fictional drawing. This is the REAL DEAL.
>>
>>10393960
please let me suck ur cock
>>
>>10394400
double dubs
>>
>>10393960
The real deal is cringe, anime penis is based

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
sometimes girls.. are boys???
>>
>>10395145
no sometimes girls have boy parts but they're still girls on a chromosomal level :^)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (368 KB, 1656x1841)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>10395154
griller with bepis >///<
>>
>>10395183
denying penis grillers an orgasm~
should do it to bridget-crimvael-futasandra and see who breaks last
>>
>>10395183
That’s no gril. That’s a boy with booba installed.
>>
>>10395189
LOLE imagine teasing her girl bepis and not letting her cume
i would let one of them cume while the others watch and get jealous lole
>>
>>10395304
Nobody asked.
>>
>>10395314
too bad :)
>>
poop
>>
crimmy so cute
>>
>>10395304
let bridget cum first and watch crimvael and futasandra beg for mercy
>>
sex is for pervs
>>
>>10393960
look at tghat v-taper
you put me to shame, big boy
>>
tie them all up
put vibrators on their eggs and turn them on
refuse to elaborate further
leave
>>
>>10397101
two hours after the vibrators were turned on, they all have trembling boners, and the vibrators still jiggle on them and their pained balls. their hands are tied up so they can’t relieve themselves. they’re all exhausted from such heavy stimulation but they aren’t even able to reach climax. at the same time, they don’t want to cum because they’ll dirty their spats.
they stare at the “back in 12 hours” sign as the agony of denied orgasms stretches minutes into days
>>
>>10395774
wtf dont say that
>>
>>10393960
man it's been like 5 years hasn't it
probably more
>>
>>10397101
this is hot and i wish it would happen to me
i want to get blueballed by a hote griller
nothing intense just some nice blueballing
>>
>>10397635
yeah I'd like it if she was really sweet about it, like murmuring in my ear and saying nice things while I suck on her tits with her hand on my pent-up balls. only letting me cum inside for the purpose of impregnation
>>
>>10397601
is that you
>>
>>10397656
nah
>>
>>10397635
you could do it to these three hot penisgrillers and tell them that if they cum first they have to eat it
>>
the smell of futa spats
>>
>>10398228
*jizzes on le flore*
>>
>>10398233
wtf man I just mopped
lick it up
>>
>>10398228
a very sweaty girly smell
>>
>>10397644
>>10398233
two same numbers!
>>
>>10398788
two same numbers!
>>
bulges~
>>
they should wear their spats without changing them and then switch with each other!
>>
beep
>>
Where are the drawfigs to grant us the pebis three
>>
all three penised competitors were bound tightly, dresses raised, and vibrators tactfully positioned on their shafts, and all the vibrators were turned on at once
the rules were simple. they had to cum somehow without using their hands. they had a tiny bit of wiggle room to move their penises around but that was it. the last one to cum had to eat it.
hours passed. the room to move being so faint, it was almost impossible to get the vibrator on just the right spots. sometimes they managed to get it right where they wanted, but then they lost it with the faintest of twitches.
they were given a break every five hours to use the bathroom and eat/drink, but the break was just 10 minutes and soon they all were back in the game
now the game had been going for 18 hours. all three were emotionally drained and physically exhausted. crimvael had gotten closest after 11 hours, but a split second before she was pushed over the edge, she sneezed and lost it.
the girls tried their best to keep fighting. they made small talk as they moved around the vibrators, looking for the sweet spot to get them to cum. the front of their spats were wet with precum and sweat.
after another break, one of them finally got into the right position. 22 hours into the game, bridget came. she almost fainted after such an experience but the friendly staff carried her away to her quarters, giving her water and food and a nice rest.
now it was down to crimvael and keksandra, both girls desperate to escape finishing last and earning such an embarrassing punishment…
>>
>>10401414
This is nice game. Thanks for sharing this. It made me feel comfy.
>>
i need more extremely fine detailed description of bridget's pink anus rhythmically clenching with each orgasmic spurt of cum out of his penis
>>
>>10401423
but the game didn’t end yet,
>>
>>10401428
I'm nonetheless pleased and comforted by the mere idea of someone enthusiastically writing content like this and as such propagating sexy and nice ideas to me and other like-minded people.
>>
>>10401434
what if they all did ballbusting
>>
>>10401436
Ballbusting is, contrary to popular belief, a more extreme form of sadomasochism. It may not look that painful, but it is.
>>
>>10401440
what if it’s the fictional kind of ballbusting that still hurts but it’s completely harmless and the inflicted pain causes arousal like in animes
>>
>>10401442
No; keep that away from me. Even a small amount of force applied to the testicles is painful. I, on the other hand, am fine with tickling and all kinds of tease and denial and frustration. Maybe being stepped on with high heels or having my hair pulled. But no testicular pain whatsoever. It doesn't give me the experience I expect. It's awkward and tense, and generally, not fun.
>>
all three grillers were testing a new suppressant in pill form
the pill would completely restrict ejaculation for eight hours, effectively an orgasm denial pill.
all of them had taken a pill and they were strapped to vertical boards for staff to experiment with them. the staff would play with their bulges, tickling their balls and eventually start to rub them. when they rubbed enough, the girls felt the urge to cum rising. just as it felt like they were going to blow a load into their spats, the muscles in their groin contracted tightly and any chance of their nectar coming out disappeared, along with the need to orgasm.
it would be that way for those eight hours. the staff, all cute girls, got their turns to test the effects of the pill. some rubbed the bulges with their feet. some tickled them with feathers and deft fingers. none of them pulled down the spats; all of them really enjoyed rubbing the fabric on their penises.
but for the girls it was torture. because they never reached orgasm, they never had the sensitive post-orgasm feeling. they begged to cum after two hours but the staff refused to give them an antidote to override the pill’s effects (it didn’t actually exist). they had to wait until the effects wore off.
>>
>>10401460
Nice! I would gladly be part of this experiment, especially if the staff were professionals who have done this many times and really know how to push the right buttons and tease and deny the poor girlboys and make them blush and their eyes roll back from sexual exhaustion. Afterwards, we could have a nice cup of coffee and laugh together with the staff at the absurdity of this experiment and look at the best and funniest moments on the video, possibly repeatedly, looking at each other and laughing hard.
>>
>>10401466
do you think all three of them would have a kinda fun polyamory relationship because of their mutual futaspats life
>>
>>10401483
I'm not sure. I would definitely be friends with the others, if I was one of them. Relationship? I'm not sure if I'm ready for any radical transformations of my sexuality. It's one thing to pretend to be gay just to get some human communication, and another to become gay for real.
>>
>>10401466
two same numbers!
>>
>>10401516
which one would you like to be??
>>
>>10392678
hey thanks for this post due to it i started watching interspecies reviewers and its a pretty good show so far i like it
>>
>>10402258
do u like all the crimvael scenes
>>
>>10401414
the remaining two girls were given eight hours of sleep with bound arms and legs before they were strapped in to resume the game
although there was a little change. their boards were pushed together so that they faced each other and one vibrator was fixed between them. it made it more captivating for the audience.
crimvael and keksandra had to stare down at the vibrator and shift around, desperately finding the right spot. it was also very embarrassing that they had to look at each other’s throbbing bulges. occasionally their bulges touched and made for entertainment for the viewers. they still tried to make small talk with each other by complimenting their outfits and asking each other what they did, but their minds were clouded by the painful demand to cum. if they didn’t hurry up, they might lose.
but it finally came to an end before the first break of the day. one of the girls found the perfect spot and stayed extremely still. they stayed still as a statue until the amazing feeling of climax was reached. as she finally, finally came into her spats in more than ten relieving spurts, she rejoiced knowing that she had avoided the losers punishment…and she could finally stretch her wings.
keksandra had tried so hard but failed. she lost.
as was the rules, she was unbound and bridget and crimvael helped give her the loser’s handjob. she lasted ten seconds before cum flooded her spats and left a shiny wet patch. she took off her spats and turned them inside out, and as crimvael and bridget and the viewers watched, she regretfully and hungrily licked up her mess.
as embarrassed as she felt, at least she honored the rules gracefully. her new friends offered a comforting hand on her shoulders as they left the facility.
they became a sort of weird trio of friends after that and learned to try other weird kinks with their spats and their penises, and the memory that left a salty taste in keksandra’s mouth soon became a fond one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.