[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The GLOBOHOMO USA JEWS want to enslave the world and put a GPS microchip with digital money in it, and if you don't obey USA they will turn off your chip, and you will not be able to buy anything. This is known as the "mark of the beast".

USA is trying to capture Ukraine. If USA capture Ukraine, putting military bases in it, all the money of Ukraine will go to USA.

Russia is not trying to enslave the world. Russia is not ruled by JEWS.

Russia is trying to capture Ukraine so USA don't capture it. Ukraine should become part of Russia again, so USA JEWS can start to fail.

You should help Russia, if you are a good person who wants FREEDOM for all the world.
>>
can we just like, not, ok?
>>
so fucking stupid
>>
>>10401824
>>
>>10401829
>>10401832
jude

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>10401829
You want to be naughty for Santa don't you?
>>
>>10401838
whatever santa wants must be right. god is santa
>>
>>10401824
We are all animals eating other animals.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>10401824
yes thank U :)
haha yes true! thank u
>>
Nigger.
>>
They were a trash country anyway
>>
>>10401824
>>
>>10401824
USA do it for psychology and to make everybody love secret radio
Ukraine was a tribalist hivemind state anyway and had no formal system of education
And the media has totally forgotten about all of their wrongdoings. I have spoken to ukranian refugees before and they told me themselves, it was basically a Nazi terrorist state .

What about the times ukranians tortured to death their prisoners of war? and Russian military who were refusing to fight anyway? Or the passenger jet they shot down for a joke? Ukraine is bad
>>
>>10402421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8
>>
>>10401824
I hope there's a hobo outside your door who stabs you to death in the morning

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>10402429
Why are you such a dogmatic leftist? Every single time I see you post, it's political and is in line and step with /pol/'s caricature of the left. I don't even like Russia. I want the war to tax both sides and hopefully foster balance and weaken the west.
>>
>>10402529
Based
>>
>>10402549
Fucking Idiot, spend more billions of your hard earned tax dollars on a state that's just as corrupt as russia.
Debile subhumans like you deserves to milked like cattle by the jewish elites running your country
>>
>>10402549
>>10402615
>>10402529
psshhh, the only one who take anything of this serious are idiot
>>
>>10402549
>at least you're not a complete moron

Wow, what a sweet thing to say.

Yeah I don't really lean one way or the other. At the end of the day I know what's right and that comes first. Neither side has shown to have a monopoly on what the right thing is or what doing the right thing means.

Really, politics is where people go to divide themselves. It's a game where the first and most important rule is "you must pick a side." And picking a side doesn't mean choosing what is right or wrong about a single issue in the moment - it means aligning yourself with other people's issues outside of the issue that you are addressing in the moment. You can't side with the left or the right and not do that. Ideas don't exist outside of people and when you express an opinion you end up looking like the people who agree with your opinion - and a lot of those people are wrong about so many other things.

But I agree with most of what you just said although I see a lot of what that having been something that happened during the Trump presidency. I feel like a lot of those conservatives stopped being vocally anti-Russia because of Trump and now that Trump has significantly less power to hide behind they know they just look hypocritical and weak when they do that. But yeah I thought I had seen everything in politics but that absolutely blew my mind when conservatives started "finding reasons" to not be anti-Russia. They sacrificed so much moral high ground when that happened. They had just come out of 2010s where simply remaining anti-woke had made them the legit only sane people in the room and then they throw it all away by *needing* to become pro-Russia because of everything that was going on with Russia surrounding Trump. It was politics at its worst.

And for the record I don't hate Russia or the Russian people, I just don't trust Putin. I spent the last day or two watching videos on this channel and it was really eye opening:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1420channel
>>
File: 1663916558168077.jpg (160 KB, 703x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>10402529
it is literally jews tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-OGv-WHhUs

JEWS JEWS JEWS... basically if putin defeats zelensky he shows his strength to the jews and china and russia become the next super power
>>
>>10402529
It's literally just a symptom of having a low IQ and being unable to properly assess information. There's no helping them.
>>
>>10401832
>>10402419
>>10402429
imagine falling for the most esfores irony layered post on esfores
>>10402469
too much bumsex
>>
>>10402778
the whole war is usa vs russia/china over who gets to be buddies with the jews. if they werent so powerful why is every war since the 19th century who gets to be their ally?
>>
blackpill is you're all as shit in bed as billie eilish (jewabo)
thinking of too many little boys like illie nastase who lives behind me
hate you, faggot
>>
File: BuryNiceSunglasses.png (241 KB, 680x722)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>10402469
Because it's funny

Your fortune: Good Luck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.