[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

i am going to have a panic attack
>>
>>10402256
you'll be alright. just try to relax
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8tufsbSz0
>>
>>10402256
I can tell. (What's there to panic about?)
>>
>>10402261
https://youtu.be/UwwY-Px4Ilw
>>
my melody , cinnamoroll my favorite sanrio character :))^_^ they are m yfavoreite sanrio characters in the worlds , ialso like kumowi , kurom, kuron, koron, koronba koro Kuromi too but i like my melody better more
>>
After I die, I want to be reincarnated as a Tamagotchi.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>10402385
oh a tamagotchi lol oh no i dont want that i like tamagotchi what if you become one and ia ccidentally hold you that wouldn't be funny please dont let me hold you id ont want to hold you i dont want to hold you!! i dont want to hold tamagotchi donpatcher i want to pe* and i also want to puke why donpatcher tamagotchier??? i dont want that, please i dont want mental lelgotchi ! i want real, tamagotchi..
>>
RRREEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>10402420
what do you mean by that its as if you forgot that you made me cut myself while streaming your boss battle (cut whenever i lose) like what the h*ck why did you do that to me -_- silly little small shot Gr
>>
>>10402256
quit taking caffeine pills, dipshit
>>
>>10402450
c-cute.. so cute..
>>
>>10402256
im having one right now
>>
Everything's going to be ok.
>>
>>10402465
If I was having a panic attack right now due to psychosis aftereffects, I would probably interpret this post as the concept of everything was going to be inside the letters "OK."
>>
>>10402467
That would be ok because everything inside the letters in this predicate symbolize and make true that everything outside the letters are the essence of "ok-ness"
>>
inositol
>>
>>10402468
I guess you may be correct, but OK is not always OK. It really depends on the angle you hit it at, and at what force. Figuratively, an aircraft in a spin hitting the ground isn't "OK," even if the ground was where it was aiming at. This effect is significantly amplified if the ground isn't where this aircraft believes it is, due to the illusion world effect.
>>
>>10402472
You're thinking about it top much. It's going to be ok.
>>
>>10402507
Yeah, in the end, it doesn't really mattress, and that's what I like about the universe. Le blissful freedom...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.