[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7.jpg (85 KB, 1000x903)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
hmm no nightmares at least this time but im still being abused by dylan / julia.. i just want it to stop
>>
ehhh at least im not homeless this winter i guess
>>
orange chicken is nice
>>
crippling 100% orange juice addiction
>>
wth someone trapped my own home space with piggy bank cant tell if they are noob or orbiter
>>
>>10482011
why can't you become your nightmares irl?
>>
>>10482068
i wish i could
>>
>>10482070
who says you can't? you imagined them in the first place, didn't you?
>>
When will the tyranny of Dylan/Julia end?
>>
im literally a fucking nigger i hate myself
>>
>>10482068
no
>>
File: 4.gif (4 KB, 133x128)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
neglect is worse than any verbal mental/physical abuse imaginable id rather relive my worst traumas and life events every waking and sleeping second than go through this any longer please stop torturing me dylan / julia i forgive you for everything youve done to me in the past
>>
>>10482084
How can you be a nigger if you're a tranny? That doesn't make sense
>>
>>10482099
Dubs
>>
>>10482099
Btw, who the fuck is dylan / julia? And why do you keep talking about them? And why we need to see this? This whole thing doesn't make sense
>>
>>10482104
it doesnt matter if you see it or not
>>
>>10482106
Then why do you post this? I thought you want attention
>>
>>10482107
>Then why do you post this?
i am a lonely hikki
>I thought you want attention
not from u or random people unless u like to discuss something
>>
File: 1665894695158003.jpg (33 KB, 709x320)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10482110
I would love to discuss why do you want to suffer, because this whole thing seems like you enjoy being depressed and suicidal. You definitely can't pay for a psychologist, but this shit is free, so instead of talking in riddles you can try telling me the whole story, maybe I can give you help or advice, or something like that
>>
>>10482119
stop being an asshole, anon
>>
i called in sick again because i wanted to eat a frozen pizza

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>10482125
that sounds awesome anon
>>
File: 15.jpg (286 KB, 1065x960)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>10482119
i dont want it and i dont like it. no matter how much evil horrible people try to gaslight me or condition me into liking it i really really really hate it. i think i am being pretty clear with everything. maybe u are having a language barrier issue or cognitive issue. and u should be more specific if you want me to talk about something. i dont really talk i have issues with it, idk what to say and some things i dont even want to say. i cant open up to people who even get close to me so dont expect me to open up to a stranger.
>>10482125
based
>>
>open esfores
>see chaotic post
>day ruined
>>

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 13.jpg (34 KB, 452x585)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
File: 18.jpg (36 KB, 474x266)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
normals be malding
>>
I'm just really glad everyone hates other people and not me
>>
File: pepo.png (12 KB, 74x60)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
never fails to put a smile on my face heh
>>10482151
if u care what dummies think u must be one of their kind
>>
i want to be obese to spite the world

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>10482162
hmmm. i think its more based to be obese just cuz u dont care. why harm ur health just to spite people who dont care. obese people are common lol. esp in a place like america.
>>
>>10482124
>stop being an asshole
but he's not desu
he just wants op to calm down and quit fagging his shit up so he can give some relevant and comprehensible advice
>>10482131
>i dont want it and i dont like it.
don't like what
>no matter how much evil horrible people try to gaslight me or condition me into liking it i really really really hate it.
really hate waht
> i think i am being pretty clear with everything. maybe u are having a language barrier issue or cognitive issue. and u should be more specific if you want me to talk about something.
not really, also kinda insulting
>i cant open up to people who even get close to me so dont expect me to open up to a stranger.
you're completely anonymous here and nobody will remember your problems once you're out of render distance. this is probably one of the best places on the internet to get candid advice, as long as you can recognize the bullshit
>>
File: 1640441295040.gif (710 KB, 540x540)
710 KB
710 KB GIF
>>10482172
Information:
You just posted cringe.
>>
File: g.png (381 KB, 1109x775)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>10482172
when u or they accused me of liking my mental state and what others do to me. i dont like it i hate it. its not supposed to be insulting. pretty sure i have been very clear and not vague. i have been online and on 4chan for a very very long time and i get recognized by my posting style or images a lot even if i didnt have a name on. its not rly anonymous for me. its ok tho. i was never meant to be part of a hivemind anyways. there is no advice that can help me. its all pretty shallow and actions speak louder than words. in the end words cant erase the kind of trauma i have.
>>
>>10482186
But if you don't want to be like this, if you hate it, why wouldn't you want getting help. Even if you have hard trauma, everyone else does, and they talk about it, then bumm, they got better. Talking is the most efficient help to the mental health. The second is getting advice from other people. If you don't want help, if you doesn't do shit about it, just post on 4chan that you have a shitty life and everything and everyone is shit, nothing will change and people will assume that you enjoy your crappy mental health.
>>
>>10482208
i tried talking about it and it doesnt help me at all actually has even made it worse for me i just post whats on my mind u can see what u wanna see
>>
>>10482216
Then just kill yourself. Nobody wants to see your retarded drug spam. You are absolutely not special; in fact, there are countless druggy lowlifes in the world who have been abused or whatever. There are dozens of wasted, neglected people on the street and should they be posting on 4chan? Drugs and each one of your disgusting behaviors are for normalfags, and smarter individuals don't fall for it. You can either deal with this fact and leave or end your life. Either is fine.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 34.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1200)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
ngl i feel special when seething normies say that im not special even when i never claimed to be desu also ur a normie if u dont need drugs to cope with the horrors of your brain
>>
>>10482228
>also ur a normie if u dont need drugs to cope with the horrors of your brain

Or he's just stronger than you
>>
>>10482243
maybe but strength is pretty subjective, and i never met anyone personally who has gone through as much horrible things as me. still it doesnt really matter. the malding and bitterness speaks volumes to me.
>>
average maynie player lol
>>
File: mmad.png (443 KB, 628x354)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
i forgot this funny pic
>>
>>10482255
wait what about the average maynie player

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>10482257
i have been playing oj a lot and i assume every maynie player is a rager like this normie lol
also once i was owning a maynie and they say kys faggot then rage quit
>>
>>10482245
You know what is subjective? Bad things. Shit that happens in everyones life. Yeah, probably a lot of shit happened to you, but everyone's life is shitty if you look at it that way. A shit ton of people suffer in the world, and if you say that "My life is worse, I've gone through worse" than you learn nothing about the bad things, learn nothing about how you have to look things from a different perspective, and try to get over it. Most people doesn't even need medicine for they problems, but you still need heroin "to feel better", while most of your problems come from the drug addiction.

>i never met anyone personally who has gone through as much horrible things as me

Yeah, I heard this. From teenage "depressed" and "emo" girls in my highschool. And their biggest problem was that they had to go to school. You can't even come up with a lie to justify yourself and your addiction.

So as far is I see, you pretty much doesn't have any trauma and you're just a drug addict faggot. We're trying to help you, but you doesn't need anything, except for a fatal dose of heroin.
>>
my biggest problem is that i have to go to work

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>10482260
dumb post desu
>>10482262
work just sucks its a valid problem even if u lived a peaceful life but at least u get money ig
>>
>>10482258
fucking nigger shut up. stop impersonating me using my name. its mine.
>>
>>10482275
no, you shut up you fucking normalfag. kill yourself.
>>
File: 1710.jpg (14 KB, 140x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
dam
is hard bein popular
>>
how are people finding my steam!!!!!!!!!! why do people keep adding me!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
why be a namefag when you can just be an anon?
>>
>>10482301
because i am so kind that i give the seething normies an opportunity to filter me so they dont have to raise their blood pressure to dangerous levels heh
>>
>>10482298
because you posted it? lol
>>
>>10482306
do they return the kindness?
>>
File: 2.png (228 KB, 358x408)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>10482307
yea i did cause someone asked me to once i think
still that was a while ago and i dont expect people to be stalking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my profile is even private for goodness sake
>>10482310
nooo i get a lot of butthurt but its nothing new at least its funny
>>
>>10482311
if they don't return it, why bother giving it out? go back to anon and piss more people off for more funny
>>
>>10482312
im not toxic
>>
>>10482073
what about Hayden
he's the worst fuck him for putting OP through this

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
What did Julia do?
What did Dylan do?
What did Hayden do?
>>
File: 76_come_in.png (351 KB, 639x480)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
i rly rly rly need to clean my koi pond next summer
now is cereal time
>>
i wish you werent so evil to me i love you
>>
>>10482317
so not namefagging is toxic to you? well shit
>>
File: 268.jpg (6 KB, 268x201)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10482398
i dont want to tell you exactly why your reading comprehension is bad anon i want you to try rereading it yourself to figure it out, please try to increase your intelligence by yourself.
>>
>>10482400
>ask why namefag
>"because i'm kind enough to give people the choice to filter me"
>ask if they return the kindness
>they don't
>why bother then? be anon anyway, stop namefagging
>"im not toxic"
>not namefagging is now toxic
maybe when you stop being so fucking retarded, i'll take your advice
>>
File: 2h.jpg (51 KB, 500x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>10482406
>go back to anon and piss more people off
>im not toxic
>so not namefagging is toxic to you?
uh oh! looks like i caught you being stupid and it made u seethe anon. better luck next time. but with that iq of yours i think it will turn out the same heh.
>>
>>10482317
But you already toxic
>>
>>10482413
hmmm, me dont think so
wanna elaborate?
>>
>>10482411
if you were going out of your way to piss people off you'd be toxic, but i'm not sure that going back to anon would count as that, it'd just make your presence (or lack of it thereof) more prominent

but then again, if you weren't toxic, people wouldn't hate on you, so i guess you really are toxic in the end
do what you will though
>>
File: 58103.jpg (31 KB, 263x518)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>10482099
i was neglelcted as a child and honestly im glad that was it ive known poepel who were rly messed up buy srs abuse im messed up 2 but i think i got lucky in the grand scheme but thats just my imh opinion results may vary

>>10482166
>>10482177
>>10482255
>>10482311
>>10482400
>>10482411
many dubs

>>
File: 9aa.jpg (587 KB, 800x800)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
>>10482420
omg ur so smart anon surely human beings are righteous enough to only be evil to toxic people!
youre so knowledgeable on human nature and not dumb at all lol
>>10482421
hmmm, i wouldnt say i was "neglected" in my early childhood or anything, maybe emotionally neglected ig and my parents were often just not around, esp my dad. but they would talk to me sometimes uninitiated and not abuse me sometimes. ehh i dont really know, but i dont think it affected me too badly either. eventually i grew to like being alone for the most part cause of what was happening to me. the only time i can say for sure i was neglected was in my earlyish teens when my mom just gave up on me and blamed me for my problems. kinda stopped talking to me as well after my sister was born too but i dont rly care anymore about that. lol, much worse has happened to me than being ignored by my family.

thanks for checking my dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>10482426
>surely human beings are righteous enough to only be evil to toxic people!
>boohoo let me victimize myself some more while calling everyone who disagrees with me stupid
way to go, champ - i'm sure that'll net you lots of friends
>>
File: 29.png (505 KB, 588x783)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>10482433
>if i treat someone badly its because they deserve it even though i cant explain why they deserve it they just do deserve it
>also i victim shame u tehe
average coping normalfag mindset
i dont want to be friends with evil tards like u, dont worry
why dont u try admitting what you are sometime, its good to be honest with yourself, an evil worthless failed normalfag hahaha
>>
>>10482434
>calls people stupid out of the blue
>they retaliate
>they're suddenly evil tards, normalfags, etc
>"an evil worthless failed normalfag hahaha"
>definitely not toxic and surrounded by friends everywhere
i'm so proud of you, do keep going, tell me more about how i'm such an "evil worthless normalfag"
>>
>>10482438
i already have made a clown of u but ughh i cant be bothered to read through my thread to prove how i never initiated anything rude. non retarded people can do it for themselves. im not gonna do it just cause some normalfag is seething at me. and we have already both shown your normalfag mindset dont worry anon, i dont kick them while they are down, it is too cruel.
>>
>>10482442
>i cant be bothered to read through my thread to prove how i never initiated anything rude.
y'know, just because you sugarcoat your words, doesn't mean you're not being a cunt
touch some grass, talk to people, figure out what ticks them and what doesn't, then try and act like that again
calling me out on a "normalfag mindset" doesn't help your case in the least

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: me.png (678 KB, 616x560)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>10482011
what a sad sad story
>>
File: 17.jpg (233 KB, 2000x2501)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>10482444
interesting... tell me more why u think u and your normalfag kind are allowed to initiate your evil deeds and actions without facing repercussion
when someone is strong and stands up for themselves its as if you dont expect it hah
many many such cases
>>10482445
well buffy was guarding me from nightmares so its not all bad
>>
>>10482449
nah bro i already wasted enough of my time on you, but you just proved to be a cunt in the end so, gl out there

we reap what we sow, simple as that
have a nice evening

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: 78.png (297 KB, 773x861)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>10482452
LOL evil normalfag runs away with its tail between its legs

you love love looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see it
>>
File: 37.jpg (95 KB, 732x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
ahhhhh we have done many great things on this board, many great posts and threads exposing of its normalfag inner workings

rejoice my traumatized omega loner human bean siblings for we shall make all evil normies seethe with our superior logickxs and int

as you can see, the best offense is a good defense, standing up to yourself is key, use this thread to help you my siblings, do not let the evils use you for their emotional benefit any longer

as for me, it is video gamer time
>>
File: 1492826034716.png (286 KB, 475x475)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>10482453
why did u post a catboy, then you are repling with a ratgirl? u contradict yourself a lot cringelord
>>
>>10482460
You're so fucking dumb, I bet you didn't saw sunlight for years and you come to 4chan just to make basic human interaction.
>>
File: 74.png (46 KB, 800x500)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
oh my we have a few stragglers
let me just....
>>
>>10482466
Dubs
>>
>>10482471
Also you're the most toxic man of s4s, congratulations, now leave our board meanie
>>
>>10482479
it is ok anon
use it as an example to increase your knowledge, perception, foresight
it is quite common for normalfags to lash out once defeated
>>
File: EO4hREOWAAAhiSJ.jpg (70 KB, 960x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>10482497
hmmm i am pretty sure they have rage quit the thread
>>
>>10482497
#boomermemes
>>
>>10482072
How do I become an infinite onslaught of mundane slightly negative life experiences that slow burns my enemies?
>>
>>10482570
that isn't a thing
>>
i am gonna try to beat quake on nightmare, in commemoration of having no nightmares

>>
File: 1.jpg (168 KB, 976x1000)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
awwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa h
>>
File: shot0015.jpg (70 KB, 800x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
quakes a pretty nice games :)
did u ever played urban terror?
>>
>>10482606
hmmm no
is it a counter strike thingy cuz it looks like it
yesss i play some boomer like games but i am also zoomer like so is a bit like a crossover episode
>>
File: 3s.png (861 KB, 905x854)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
omg my only human friend is sad i dont wanna play quake anymore
>>
File: 3s.jpg (33 KB, 500x495)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
they even said night instead of goodnight this is horrible I FUCKING HATE MONSTERS
>>
>>10482606
find me on the RFA servers playing CTF, i mostly use a spas only for lulz

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>10482636
its a quake III mod! i find it very comfy. also maybe the fabled UT5 will release this decade? Xonotic is another good one, clone of an older game Nexuiz which was another old freeware arena shooter. Those are mostly what I played growing up because they were freeware and ran on macs, real nice that they are still around and active unlike so many other old games, I guess that's one cool thing about freeware :)
>>
>>10482672
Oshi*-- :o I play on that server hahahaaa, haven't been playing much lately though I wonder who this is??????? I usually use a silenced AK :)
>>
>>10482679
o omg it doesnt even look like a quake game... but like cs1.6 or something. well i only just started playing quake yesterday so i am new anyways. what is ut5 idk
and ya omg there is like someone somewhere playing every multiplayer game ever is weird i meet lots of people in 3rd world countries who are playin on some servers in free games or pirated other obscure games and lots of stuff like that. its funny and all but not like they have anything in common with me besides we are playing the same thing lol.
>>
>>10482683
squidbait ;)
newkid?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
motherfucking nigger dick everyone is posting under chaotic name i dunno which is the real chaotic. anyways chaotic if u reading this hope u die very soon in excruciating pain of dick being cut in half i'll cut ur dick and shoot u in the anus
>>
File deleted.
is pretty easy to tell who is me if u arent stupid
>>
i want to make love with you

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: 1575517879947.png (669 KB, 541x675)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
covfefe

>>
wth is this lewdness..... DONT LIKE IT
>>
>>10482694
yeah its like, how do restaurants stay in business there are sooo many restaurants evrywhere and eveeryones poor nobody wants to eat at a restaurant so how do they even make money so many people have to be eating at all these restaurants every day it doeesnt make any sense
>>10482696
omg newkid has killed me so much times. I literally haven't played in a couple of months might hop on in a little bit though :)
>>
>>10482712
i'll be there in 5 minutes see you soon white boy

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>10482712
ohh lots of restaurants close down because they dont make enough money i have seen it a lot. but basically there is many people on this planet sooo its not so weird to see someone playing some obscure game all the time.
>>
thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2NmCohQcHw
>>
File: 9.jpg (131 KB, 500x802)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>10482735
>>
>>10482714
geez im bad lol
>>
>>10482714
that was fun :) i think we are about the same level ahaha. I will try and log on more thats crazy to me to know there are some esforcers in there
>>
ahhhh i dont think today is the day when i will stop being abused..
>>
i remove this weirdo who added me without saying anything

THATS FREAKING WEIRD I AM NOT UR FRIEND TO BE COLLECTED INTO YOUR NUMBERS OF FRIENDS
>>
pls do not give me these false hopes an leave me alone an dont stalk me thank u
>>
File: 93.jpg (12 KB, 171x151)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
thin crust only
>>
i agree u cant trust someone who microwaves or bakes a lunchable u should beware of them
>>
thanksss... i dont think so sorry
>>
i am very tired and sickly i will respond to u when i wake up.. meaning i am going to bed now, sorry. after also i check on my friend whom im worried for it will be the first thing i do.. is really important to do this
>>
File: 2.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
and my message to god himself.

PLEASE do not gift me any nightmares OR night terrors tonight, i beg of u. buffy will not be guarding me tonight from your cruelty lord so PLEASE have mercy on me, lately i have not been afraid of sleep u see and ive been feeling better overall so PLEASE have mercy on me. i have been doing much good for myself and others and even the world as a whole lately. i beg for your mercy god.
>>
and to the non evils of s4s, goodnight my siblings. do not let these monsters affect you while i am gone.
>>
File: 93.png (59 KB, 250x250)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
no nightmares heck ya
tho i woke up a few times because i was afraid of having one but it never happened...
god actually listened to me... hmmm, and hasnt been torturing me recently. very interesting indeed. i wonder what it could mean. perhaps something from the past is coming to fruition
now everything is checked and everything is replied to this is lovely. even if i am to be alone for eternity because of the evils of humanity at least god has not been torturing me for his amusement the past few weeks. everything is going well
>>
File: 1564431160919.png (419 KB, 834x733)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>10483216
that's great to hear

>>
File: 1.jpg (725 KB, 2048x1536)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>10483218
hmmm thank u the stranger with the godly luck..
>>
>>10483222
very nice trips and cool reimoo pic
>>
>>10483236
yessss it is a cool pic and is quite literally me in real life, in more ways than one. as u can see the 1.jpg signifies its a very epic pic. but i bet u were able to see that for yourself without my otherworldly hints hehehe
>>
>>10482011
Try setting them on fire, a little arson never hurt anyone.
>>
File: 4.jpg (23 KB, 405x442)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>10483242
i pity your evil brain. do u even know what u are saying anymore? or do u run purely on the evil human instinct, like a carnivorous animal.
>>
>>10483245
You are correct, except I run on pure reasonable hatred towards the world, except I don't lash out.
This isn't emo, I would just love to see the world burn for how disgusting it is.
So yes, just not a mindless dick.
>>
File: 18s.jpg (138 KB, 644x713)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>10483247
i suppose its debatable on what fate evil people deserve.
tho i just want peace and to be left alone by them, i dont rly care either way as long as it doesnt affect me, they have done enough harm to me as it is.
i dont doubt ur hatred is reasonable, i used to feel the same feelings. around the height of my abuse and shortly after the height, i had lots of hate for what they had done to me. but, i tried to bring myself some form of peace. or i wouldnt have survived. sometimes i still think about the boy who was locked in a mental institution. because his parents found his manifesto and his pipe bombs, which he told me about beforehand. perhaps it wasnt meant to be for him.
>>
but now it is shower time
>>
>>10483256
You should continue to pursue that peace.
And sometimes, evil people can only be taken care of by some other form of evil.
For a frequent poster on 4chan, seem pretty open, you've even become targeted a little bit.
Wouldn't have expected to see people so open about issues here of all places.
>>
File: 3.png (180 KB, 1365x1024)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>10483262
>And sometimes, evil people can only be taken care of by some other form of evil.
yessss i know... i have even had to partake of it in this very thread
>For a frequent poster on 4chan, seem pretty open, you've even become targeted a little bit.
i just want to be open. it is the only way to find people similar to you. assuming that they exist.
i am used to being targeted, so it is ok. i have been targeted for being quiet and shy, being an easy target. and here i am targeted for being open and talkative. certain types of people are targeted everywhere they go no matter what they do. it's only human nature to prey on the weak like vultures, or with me these days, people they assume are weak.

sometimes, the shit that 4chan says, shouldnt be veiled in dozens of layers of irony and sarcasm.
>>
>>10483305
>and here i am targeted for being open and talkative.
You're being targeted for being toxic
>>
>>10483332
this is how you cope with being evil? pathetic.
>>
PPEASE LET ME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

>>
i love imagining chaotic is a little kitten cade an im washing all ther dirty furs an brush outs the mats and clean em up real nice and make warme blankees an chaotic is all snuggles up im the blankees an is tryin 2 lookim all angey grrrrr adn hissssss but really tehy r cozy in blankee :)
>>
>>10483305
here's something that's not veiled in any irony or sarcasm
you almost certainly have Borderline Personality Disorder
you are overly emotional, narcissistic, lack any sort of empathy, and think only of yourself.
you want to be the center of attention in all situations, and will use any sort of behavior to reach that goal, even if it's abusive, self-harming, or toxic.
as much as you say other people take advantage of you, you are likely extremely emotionally abusive and manipulative to those who care about you and try to help you
and while doing this you perpetually try to frame things like you're the victim in every situation, even when you clearly are the abuser
>>
>>10483367
what...
>>10483370
embarrassing...
>>10483374
very inaccurate and retarded post
>>
i am going to leave for a few hours now. i will respond later. hopefully its not all retarded posts when i get back. goodbye.
>>
>>10483381
let me smell yo dick
>>
>>10483374
EVERYONE wants to be the center of attention. We’re adapted to want it, it takes a conscious work to suppress that desire to the point where its not coming off as narcissism and being an ass. Literally everybody has that tendency though. The ones we label as narcissists just never learned how to set healthy boundaries for it, or to find joy in helping to give fulfillment to others as well
>>
>>10483370
this poste is endearing :) and true betchu its real life very true,,spot on mental image
>>
>>10483385
Not true at all. As someone who hates being in the center of attention, I know there will be many others the same
>>
>>10483437
me too, I like being alone and when I'm around other people I wish they would all just ignore me
>>
>>10483437
it's projecting teen post what more to expect
>>
>>10483437
There are different kinds of attention though! Maybe you don't want everyone's eyes on you in a crowded place, or paparazzi stalking you or whatever, but could you really say you want to be invisible forever with nobody ever bothering or caring for you? I agree I shy away from the spotlight too in many situations, but there's nothing I want more to give and get attention from the few people who really matter to me. Because when it comes down to it, attention (well, just healthy attention maybe) is the same thing as care, just from the perspective of the on receiving it. Maybe there are people who truly want NO car paid to them at all, but I'd say they are outliers, and perhaps have a neurological difference that makes it this way for them. But I think most people really do want to be seen and understood and cared about, and that is a form of attention
>>
>>10483445
Maybe I am neurologically "different" because I have chosen to estrange myself from literally everyone, and apart from work I have gone literally years without any direct social contact and I feel fine. I relax only when I am home alone.

But something I have learned from my time in life being an outside observer is that whatever you think and feel, others will the same. Perhaps some traits are less common than others, but nothing unique. The only individuality we have is the combination of traits, but each individual trait is shared by many others. Whatever you think or feel, there will be someone else, many others, who have the same thoughts and feelings. No one is unique, we are all just a different combination of standard traits, opinions, etc. Like a pool of traits and behaviors exists and they are just randomized, with some being more common than others.
>>
>>10483451
So my point is that there will be many others who are the same as me in this way
>>
>>10483451
I agree! In this way everyone IS totally unique but also the same as everybody else. The times I get into deep convos with people it can be really surprising just HOW different each individual person's brain seems to work/what they experience, like on a really base level, though there are similarities and patterns too. I think people assume a lot that everyone else thinks/sees pretty much like they do. It's like that thing where I could see all red colors like you see blue and we'd have no way of figuring out we see differently. I think of people like water naturally flowing to fill all the available space. Every molecule of water is behaving uniquely but also is connected to every other and in a way are all parts of a single entity
>>
>>10483445
>but could you really say you want to be invisible forever with nobody ever bothering or caring for you?
oh god, YES. To fall asleep at night I like to pretend I'm in a spaceship or some kind of underground lair, completely isolated from the rest of the world where I will never have to talk to or deal with another person ever again. It's literally what I fantasize about.

I used to watch "Locked Up" when it played non-stop on MSNBC on the weekends and I would feel so jealous of the people who had their own jail cells where they could just be alone. I would watch it and wish it was me.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing I want more in the world than to live a life where I never had to be around any other person ever again.
>>
>>10483461
I'd love that, to be on a spaceship flying away from earth. With enough food etc to last me my life, some entertainment. Watching Earth get smaller and smaller and then just forgetting about it and spending the rest of my life alone in space.
>>
>>10482011
waste of human life, it makes me so angry to see retards like you not even try. let's see whether you can be as lackadaisical in hell.
>>
>>10483461
lol fair enough. yeah maybe I am projecting some of my own feelings here. I have just spent so much time alone and in my own head, it doesn't feel like there's much left for me to do alone that's meaningful anymore. It's like, yeah been there done that, now let me see the world through someone else's eyes so it can be totally new and fill me with wonder again
>>
>>10483305
It's 4chan, if someone doesn't like sumn about you, they'll talk some shit. Completely unfiltered negativity at that.
>>
>>10483305
I guess my point just now was proven previously and beforehand, didn't need any time at all, it's all up there.
Completely opinionated and unfiltered negativity.
Would expect nothing less from 4chan.
>>
>>10483482
*hugges u on ur butt* heeheehe lovb uu :))
>>
>>10483485
Yes, nothing less from 4chan. Nothing less at all.
>>
>>10483469
kys normalfag
>>10483476
>>10483482
dont u think is kinda a submissive mindset to be like
"well this is just the way it is cant be helped"
i mean they could just NOT be toxic evil normalfags on 4chan or in real life
doesnt rly excuse anything they do
maybe i feel so differently about it because i actually live online. like this is my real life unlike 99.99% of the population
>>
glad to see there is very minimal retarded posting

i went into public for the 3rd time this year!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooo 3 times is a big deal for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and nothing bad happened either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg
i am surprised and happy
>>
who the frick is dylan julia
>>
>>10483711
My guess is that they're two people that try their best to take care of chaotic and offer chaotic housing and food for no cost but chaotic tries to blame them and accuses them of abuse because chaotic perpetually needs to be the victim no matter what
>>
evil
>>
>>10483702
>unlike 99.99% of the population
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/03/26/about-three-in-ten-u-s-adults-say-they-are-almost-constantly-online/
youd be surprise, such cases are on the rise
soon the normalf*gs will even take this from you and then what will you have
>>
File: 65.png (97 KB, 488x370)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>10483726
when i said that i wasnt talking about the types of normies who are on their phones or social media all the time, i was talking about hikkis and neets like me.
its like when the covid pandemic started and normalfags were complaining about not being able to go out and the "isolation", it made me laugh, like bitch i was already neet for 4 years at that point kek. not to mention the lifelong ostracization
>soon the normalf*gs will even take this from you and then what will you have
they wont, normalfags arent gonna become hikkineets but they have certainly been invading 4chan for a very very long time.
>>
>>10483733 dubs, and i'm too lazy to check the rest
fair, those who parade isolation about like a fashion statement are truly unrelatable and insufferable
anyway glad you were able to make it into the outside world unscathed, have a good one
>>
>>10483733
dubs! yeah this pisses me off too, they can't go even 2 weeks without face-to-face meanwhile i struggle to get even dms on any platform waaaah waaaah waaaah! etc.
>>10483726
yeah by this they probably mean constantly on shitter, facecuck and so on. i hope there's another pandemic so i can watch these cunts squeal
>>
File: 1650234967758.jpg (125 KB, 639x469)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>10483733
worst dubs ever, pls kys soon,

regards
>>
So aggressive, good lawd.
>>
normies try not to mald challege IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>10483750
>>10483753
thank u for checking my dubsts
>>
>>10483704
Three times, and its November. Fuck, thats a lot for a scum like you. Don't do it again, be a waste of air at home.
>>
>>10483931
fuck off evil normalfag
>>
File: IMG_20221115_001929_256.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>10482221
>Nobody wants to see your retarded drug spam.
thats where u wrong kiddo, i love dis anon like u woudnt believe, stay strong fren u will get better i believe in (u)
>>
>>10482471
>I bet you didn't saw sunlight for years and you come to 4chan just to make basic human interaction.
what the fuck anon, you dont have any right to tell anyone to leave this board, this shit belong to people like chaotic and me, fucking normalfag u have been posting for like a week lurk for at least 5 years and come back or better yet, stick to tiktok and discord and leave me alone i bet u have friends ans stuff why the fuck do u come here? reddit points?
>>
>>10483385
>everyone
>what are wizard,robots,squizos,anons,non-npcs in general
>>
>>10482011
dylan here. Shut the f*ck up you dumb little twerp. I'm gonna shove you in a dumpster next time I come across your WEAK sniveling *ss. I'm gonna make you wish you were never born, dork
>>
>>10484185
Like a spoiled brat, you sound punchable-
>>
I HATE TAKING A SHIT DAY AFTER DAY
>>
>>10484182
i-is this an automatic dubs checker???
what has science done,,,
>>
this is so sad....
>>
>>10484991
This would replace the heart and soul of digit checking. A mere robot will replace us? I think not!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeE0Xgi4S2k

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>10485900
cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.