[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In the ending of American Psycho, Patrick Bateman confesses his murder of Paul Allen. When Harold Carnes grows impassioned and opaque, Bateman demands his attention to help confirm that he did, indeed kill Paul Allen. Harold condescends to Patrick Bateman, once more, gratifying his humor with masculine bravado. Patrick Bateman's cool demeanor is now cracked, as his carnal identity is laid bare and impotent against the emasculating reality of murder. He asks, "why isn't it possible, you stupid bastard?" To which, Harold replies, "Because I had dinner with him twice in London, just ten days ago." The puzzling fantasy of having dinner with a dead man, a dead man who has been dead for weeks now, is too much for Bateman to bare, and so the reality dawns on him: insanity is not exclusive to any one person. And those who are invited can choose to develop their own, in idiosyncratic ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE6AVp-2Jic

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
i mean paul had the better card
>>
>>10484071
Aren't you laughing?

Isn't it funny to know Brett Easton-Ellis and Donna Tartt used to go out?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>10484073
seuss why do u hate black ppl so much we are human too
>>
>>10484074
because the only black girl who slept with me was also a black hater

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>10484082
Are you saying you've slept with girls other than that black girl?
>>
>>10484042
Am I dead?
>>
>>10484113
yes

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>10484994
then that would mean you have had interracial sex
>>
>>10485344
nope all blacks :^)

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>10485345
>because the only black girl who slept with me was also a black hater
>>
>>10485346
yes, that was the one girlfriend; the others I had paid. :^)

Are you misquoting me for intent or did you think my literalness meant more?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
I'm edging
>>
>>10485347
you said the "only black girl who slept with me"
I can only be mad at myself for expecting a serious answer whether or not you're the real seuss
>>
>>10485357
You asked me a personal question, and you got a personal answer, and you even got an explanation for the personableness behind the answer, and you are still stubborn enough to admit the answer is insufficient.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>10484042
>This is not an exit
>>
>>10484042
bear*
>>
>>10484042
I fully understand the film and book but won't explain it
>>
>>10485461
Have you read White by Bret Easton Ellis because I feel like he explains it pretty well there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.