[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20230124_004033.png (5 KB, 118x134)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Lololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololoololololololololllololollllollolollooollololololololololololololololololoooolollololololololololol.

I've been diagnosed with cancer in the lower GI tract, the doc says its terminal and i only have a few years at most to live.

Im 20 and don't really know how to process this.

I didn't have big aspirations in life, i was completely happy becoming a wage cuck for the rest of my life while writing my silly stories and crude drawings to an audience of 30 people since all i cared was sharing the stories in my head and as long as i did that i was happy.

Life is cruel, but i i'll try to go on.

i'll probably just leave a google doc of all my ideas somewhere on the internet and spend the rest of my time left with my family after ignoring them for so long.

Thank you esfores for giving me so many lols over the years.

i hope you guys use your time on this earth wisely, i know i sure fucking didn't
>>
>>10584679
Same exact thing happen to me
>>
Post links to your drawings.
>>
>>10584679
thanks for spending time with us buddy
i hope the time you have left is pleasant and full of love
>>10584715
seconding
>>
We r still with u- on this side and next! Stay strong
>>
>>10584679
i heard u can get loads of wet pussy if ur ill and u tell grills abou it
>>
>>10584739
^sorry that mightve come off as insensitive or smth
>>
>>10584679
god damn fam i know this probably real since nobody would really bother to post a fake story since its slow board anyway. i cant imagine how that would feel man. i dont even know what to tell you. gotta make the most of what's left i guess. i dont know if it were me i would spend some time with family, maybe travel and do some drugs, somthing like that.... i dont know man god bless man its so tragic. but you gotta stay strong and make the most of it... i dont know man 20 is such a young age. its way too early. i don't know man i just really wish you find some happiness and peace of mind before youre gone and even if youre gone you go to a good place, death is inevitable but this is too early. way too early..
>>
Pics or it didn’t happened
>>
>>10584771
op is real, but people post fake stuff here all the time to exploit le niceboard tradition
>>
File: 1652636294173.png (335 KB, 750x1000)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>10584679
>>
>>10584679
eat as much spicy food as you can for a week and then fast for a week do this cycle until you no longer have cancer
>>
>>10584679
Don't give up hope. There are literally tens of thousands of stories of people out there who were given a few years to live and make it 10, 20+ years more.
>>
>>10584771
>nobody would really bother to post a fake story since its slow board anyway
tell that to chaotic
>>10584801
lower GI cancer at 20 is extremely unlikely, even if you're chainsmoking and HIV positive
>>
Yo. Where are you posting those idés. It would be an houner to read them. I'll read them like if the where a fucking piece of rare art. And in a way it probably is
>>
>>10584679
man that really sucks, i hope you are able to make the most of what time you have left
for the record, i enjoy your art :^)
wish you luck
>>10585300
dubbes
>>
Give it a rest dad
>>
File: a01.png (183 KB, 395x421)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>10584679
man, that sucks. rolling fortune for a miracle

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: comfy talk.png (55 KB, 309x305)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
bitch looka lika spongebob
>>
>>10584679
>somewhere on the internet
why not here
>>
>>10585811
two same numbers!
>>
>>10584679
I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>10587644
two same numbers!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.