[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cholena.jpg (25 KB, 600x399)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I have a high IQ (135-140 range) and I wish I didn't. Being so intelligent is a burden because it makes things to obvious. For example, when I play videogames or watch movies I am usually able to predict the ending before the ending actually happens.
>>
you don't need to be intelligent to guess 90% of anything because it's all obvious and nothing unexpected ever happens

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
didnt read, anime website
>>
>>10587396
Anime has its roots in Western-style animation, specifically from Disney films.
>>
do you like rick & morty
>>
>>10587390
Please stop posting this over and over
>>
File: plath .png (529 KB, 764x758)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>10587390
I just want you to know you are a very special person who can read all of the vibes many at the same time and reflect on each of them in your own unique way
>>
every video game ends with numbers that stop going up
>>
>>10587390
I've seen a lot of stuff. I've seen guys go pro. I've seen pros retire. I've seen people sell their neighborhoods out to hotdog factories and catering services. I've even seen people throw massive street fairs for no good reason. But I've never ever seen someone pretend to be a mouse.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>10587390
Who has given this mouse alcohol?
>>
File: ollie.jpg (40 KB, 438x701)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>10587390
If i eat your brain will that make me even more smarter?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>10587468
>But I've never ever seen someone pretend to be a mouse.
You've been on 4chan as long as I have. I refuse to believe you've never seen this.
>>
>>10587615
I've never seen it, I swear man. I only post on /v/ and [s4s] nowadays.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>10587390
I had an actual problem from my high IQ. Back in school I had all A’s throughout elementary and middle without trying much until I got to Highschool in which I started failing out hard and I had to try and because I had never tried for real I had a hard time. My parents didn’t know what went wrong so they hired a lady to analyze how I think and do math. Her conclusion was that my deductive skills were so good I would answer the question with half the information and using the little I did know to guess the awnswer.
>>
went to doctor and they told me my iq is 86
>>
File: ITSSOOVER.png (35 KB, 1200x1000)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>10587431
They probably run the IQ site (which they will post like they always do) to get le free jew marketing, ips install viruse etc.
>>
>>10587419
it takes a high quotient of intelligence to begin to understand the dynamics and sciences of richard and mortimer.
>>
File: amua.jpg (76 KB, 636x547)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Lol I have an IQ of 80 and even I can do that. You're not special.
>>
>>10587390
How can I check my IQ i want to see if it's low like rly low

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>10587882
Check it here.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/FSIQ/

Unlike other sites that one is legit.
>>
File: 1407753599474.png (432 KB, 1155x940)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>10587455 (dubs)
>>10587500 (dubs)
>>10587611 (dubs)
Unchecked doubles in a midwit thread.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>10587891
>>10587834
hmm is that the site?
>>
>>10587899
That is the most reliable IQ test site online. The score you get on it with be only a point or two shy of what you would receive on a "real" IQ test.

Also, It doesn't have ads, nor is it associated with any website that does, so I'm not sure what it would be "marketing" exactly.
>>
>>10587390
can you predict the end of this sentence you stupid gay faggot? (tongue kisses u to assert my intelligence)
>>
File: 1645627668862.png (321 KB, 640x480)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
thinking intelligence means the ability to predict movie endings is very unintelligent
that just comes from experience
you've probably played too many games and watched too many movies
>>
>>10588143
>https://openpsychometrics.org

"If you wish to use any of instruments here to collect data, please check the documentation or citation for the materials and implement your own survey. This will be strictly better as you will have more control over the data you receive and will provide a more seamless user experience." CONTACT INFO FOLLOWS

Seems like a very reliable place to give and use other people's personal info they give tutorials and have packages you can purchase.

From now on no dummies allowed to use the IQ as we need to be sure the esforce has the highest IQ in le gobments/advertising firms databases so they know to hang on our every declaration.
>>
Tfw to intelligent to win
>>
>>10588342
Even more of your personal information gets leaked when you crank your little pecker on those shady hentai sites. Stop making excuses and take the test.
>>
>>10587390
i've got an IQ of 180, what's your IQ? you can't even fucking spell it
>>
>>10588577
Prove it!
>>
>>10587390
You what wanker? I don't "get laid" mate. I bonk, shag, romp and boff, until the bollocks in my ball bag squirt their baby batter up and out of my bellend and in to a fit bird's fanny. Just thinking about how's-your-father i feel right bloody randy and get a stiffy. Bugger me! i do love to get my legover. If she won't let me in the minge i might rodger her in the bum, but not before snogging her. If all else fails i'll just toss myself off thinking about her baps

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.