[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image(3).jpg (55 KB, 455x456)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
How do i work up the courage to call a place that can give me a job. My therapist gave me the number and says I'm ready for it and I know I am it's just so scary. I'm not very good with people and I've only ever had 2 jobs and they never lasted longer than a few months and for the second one I haven't seen a cent of that money because I was too frightened to ask how to get it and that was almost 2 years ago.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
Realistically? Do other things that scare you a bit less, especially if they're similar, like making phone calls unrelated to getting a job. You have to build up your tolerance.
>>
Sell drugs. I hear that works.
>>
Your therapist's job is literally to keep you meek and tell you what to do for as long as they can. they should not be telling anyone what or how to do it it.
>>
whats the reason you're scared to call and ask for a job?
>>
"mUh AnXiEtY"
>>
>>9455954
Do you also think doctors deliberately keep you sick so you'll keep coming back?
>>
>>9456190
No, they are mostly good at least when it comes to helping mend physical ailments. They do however prescribe medicines that need lifetime prescriptions to fund their wealth.
>>
>>9455793
use buttplug

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>9455793
smonk meth
>>
>>9455793
>My therapist gave me the number
He wants you to smuggle drugs across the border, don't fall for it. Also, phones are scary, somebody might pick up on the other end.
>>
>>9455793
>How do i
Yeah, I stopped reading right there

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>9456190
They are a little better. They apply practical scientifically backed skills along with keeping people addicted to their medicine.

Unlike Psychiatrist pseudoscientists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis#In_psychology) who do nothing but emotionally string along a person for money and get them addicted to medications that do not help them also for money.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.