[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Guys I know you shouldn't kinkshame, but kinkshaming is my kink. What do?
>>
get over urself cuz a lot of people are embarssed of their sexuality which is why they like being called faggots or teased over what they like - as if that will take the onus off of them
>>
>>9800240
as i recall you like being called a faggot
>>
>>9800242
yes
>>
>>9800240
But that's gross. I want to tell them their stupid baka kink is gross without engaging in it. I want to show 0 interest and in an unsexy way. That's my kink, so don't judge me.

I want to stare directly into the eyes of a beautiful young person who says they like feet and just say "Ew" with a small grimace and head retraction. Then I watch them cry and make deliberately poor apologies that still include the stigma. Then I masturbate to it later.
>>
>>9800247
>>9800242
Sometimes, when I feel really "bad" I will refuse to return calls over it and ghost them for basically no reason other than my kinkshame kink. Its great.
>>
>>9800247
There's nothing that triggers a pretty woman like an ugly man showing no interest in her.
>>
>>9800250
Sometimes they don't cry and take it really well, so they're just like "uhh... okay then" or just playing saying something like "you know you really shouldn't do that" or just laughing in my face. Those are usually my submissive days.
>>
>>9800238
Shame yourself for it.
>>
>>9800256
Hm... that's... I never thought about that anon.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
my kink is
>>
>>9800269
suck my dick
>>
>>9800238
I think you should get back in the kitchen and make me a bacon sandwich
>>
>>9800269
! n-no you must tell me anon I... w-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TELL ME YOUR KINK
>>
>>9800285
it's
>>
>>9800238
Kinkshaming is the only kink you can kinkshame so feel free to kinkshame yourself.
>>
just get a kink that nobody likes like me
>facesitting, farts, piss
welp
>>
>>9800301
i know someone that's into pee stuff
>>
>>9800303
i had a cute ldr who was into all the same fetishes as me but i blew it
probably will never find someone like that again...
>>
>>9800238
smoke heroin
>>
>>9800309
my kink is overdosing and die
#yolo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.