[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: latest-3.png (1.3 MB, 565x800)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Its always funny when a new friend clicks on this board thinking blah blah blah blah
>muh archives
fuck off they're shitty to find
>>
u wot
>>
>>9898413
No one reply to thread it was a test and now i shall conduct another test.
STOP JUDGING ME I AM BORING
>>
its very interesting when someone who has only ever heard about 4chan(nel) through secondhand sources tries posting for the first time. you can tell they weren't sure where to post this until they found the board titled "shit 4chan says" and figured this was the right place without even bothering to look at any other threads.
>>9898422 dub
>>
why did that post in particular become a recurring bit.i dont understand
>>
>>9898437
one guy keeps posting it, just like all the other things
>>
>>9898437
because it appeals to the banal minds of those who fancy themselves the proctors of this place but who want to effect an air of “irony” as a mask. to those in the know it simply and humorously encapsulates their absolute seethe at the innocence and abandon of those who post here without caring about any preconceptions or rules
>>
File: 237156.jpg (54 KB, 300x420)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9898437
>>9898439
Didn't it ever occur to you that there might be people conducting test? In the comments was my first time in so many damn years making a successful spoiler. Feels good.
>>
>>9898442
oh so sorry
>>
>>9898441
touch grass
>>
>>9898453
Good as you should be I was about to expose myself! pic related. Im just kidding though its okay no need to apologize fren. There might be someone trolling. Hope to see that post again by same person if so.
>>
>>9898462
WRONG PICTUREDNCNFNFNC
>>
>>9898457
touch ass
>>
>>9898467
kiss my ass
>>
>>9898494
don’t mind if I do
>>
>>9898439
you really think one person can keep a copypasta everywhere for years? anon culture is funny sometimes

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>9898499
perish
>>
>>9898879
yes i do because i've been here and done it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.