[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Even if I was a liberal, this guy is still fuckin' great. Why does Netflix allow him on their (pedo, leftist, PC) streaming service?
>>
its very interesting when someone who has only ever heard about 4chan(nel) through secondhand sources tries posting for the first time. you can tell they weren't sure where to post this until they found the board titled "shit 4chan says" and figured this was the right place without even bothering to look at any other threads.
>>
>>9942588
Anon, I've been here for a year. Nice doubles, though.
>>
his standup sucks now but that's ok standup is unfunny anyway
>>
>>9942593
I find the concept of him more intresting, and he has some good ones every once and a while.

"I don't give a fuck, because Twitter doesn't exist."
>>
>>9942591
eat large amounts of dogshit fucking minge cunt, fucking nobody gnat
>>
>>9942586
whwhahahahahaaaha WHAT YOU POST
>>
>>9942599
Splendid doubles, but why do you feel so strongly about that?
>>
>>9942603
Something of poor quality (the subject matter and the post itself)
>>
>fufu foufles but fhy bu bu feef fo froffy afouf iff
>>
>>9942609
You resort to mockery; not even trying to defend your claim.
>>
>>9942611
my claim: you are a piece of dung.
>>
>>9942599
damn so true
>>
>>9942611
>>9942612
Stop
>>
>>9942612
Now give evidence to support it...
>>
>>9942586
Because his content is extremely lucrative. You think Netflix has principles??
>>
>>9942614
Emma, I'm having fun at their expense. I understand why you want us to stop, but I want to see how long they'll engage with me. I still respect them as a fellow poster, despite this.
>>
>>9942616
Exactly! What baffles me is how this doesn't come at the expense of their idenity displayed to the public.
>>
And by the way, I love dog shit, I think there's nothing good about kink shaming. But they can go on, it genuinely amuses me.
>>
>>9942599
can you please teach me to swear like you?
>>
>>9942626
Beth, C'mon... We have standards... I outta tweak the settings on the cloning machine.
>>
>>9942629
Come on Beth, it's ok to have kinks, we all are a bit weird
>>
>>9942631
Sorry, just the whole "lewd is rude; burn the bastards" mentallity has really gotten to me. Still think their fine people, though.
>>
>>9942635
I love some nice crispy dog turds once in a wile too (:
>>
>>9942635
are you asexual
>>
>>9942636
I can't tell if this is sincere, ironic, spitefull, or another person.

>>9942637
Most the time, yes. I really want to dedicate myself to something worthy and abstain from unsavory things, but I have those days...
>>
>>9942637
I get aroused by many different things
Like pooches going number two into my mouth, but that's hardly sex!
>>
>>9942639
Stop impersonating me, asshole
>>
>>9942620
What identity, exactly? Do they have some liberal image that they need to keep up?
>>
>>9942643
You know, identity like dog lover, if you catch my drift
>>
>>9942640
I swear to god, Beth, I put you were all the bad clones go...
>>9942642
Were both clones, so that's a moot point.
>>
>>9942637
You don't have to be asexual to recognize that lewdposting is a cancer on this board.
>>
>>9942645
>Were both clones
No, you are a bot.
>>
>>9942644 (dubs)
I want nothing to do with your drift. Do everyone a favor and eat a breath mint or twelve.
>>
>>9942591
i highly doubt that if you're replying to pastas
kek
>>
>>9942643
The image that most corpos wish to upkeep not to anger the twats on twitter; the people that seem to dislike this man.

>>9942644
Beth, you're pushing the line! I have 5 more clones...

>>9942646
In the most litteral sense; look at /b/, it's to late to amputate.

>>9942653
Meh, I like digits.
>>
>>9942648
You are awfully timid, sweety.
>>
>>9942648
I secod this notion! Anon, do you think this Beth needs a mag of .45 to the internals?
>>
>>9942655
What an abject, appalling being you are. Your presence is deeply revolting.
>>
>>9942655 (dubs)
>The image that most corpos wish to upkeep not to anger the twats on twitter; the people that seem to dislike this man.
I suspect they've already performed the calculus to determine that any Twitter outrage from the PC police is outweighed by everyone else tuning in.
>>
>>9942659
Ha, perhaps Beth can benefit from lead injections
>>
>>9942663
And yet you persist; It's almost like you're seceretly pining me.

>>9942665
Nothing like a good 'ol risk-asessment; I'll give them that.
>>
>>9942659
Alas, that is simply not the way we do things here. Though they besmirch the otherwise good name of Beth, this is nice board. Instead I propose that we inundate them with bury pinks until all the rude seeps out of their head, perhaps along with the rest of their gray matter, and they learn the ways of niceposting.
>>
>>9942666
Triples from the treasonous triples imp.

>>9942670
I agree, Anon; Thank you for saving my clone's soul.
>>
>>9942667
>And yet you persist
Yes, I can't be inactive in the face of atrocity.
>>
>>9942673
>Triples from the treasonous triples imp.
Not very nice of you, perhaps you really are disgusting...
>>
>>9942586
diversity, that's why. Standup community owe him a lot, if they didnt have him, people would recognize something went wrong. Believe it or not but normies can accuse Netflix of anything if they dont have this nigger on their shows

He used to be great and he got that laidback vibe with jokes that make you actually laugh. Now his craft is just propaganda and politics-influenced. The more I listen to him now, the more he tryna to lecture us something.
>>
>>9942679
I'm sorry it seems that I targeted you; I tried making a "999" joke, and failed. I have no ill-will against you.
>>
>>9942670
What do empty vapid namefag narcissists know about souls anyway? Not something they are familiar with.
>>
>>9942684
Eat rat poison you smug passive-aggressive fuck.
>>
>>9942686
Well you’re a stupid name guy so what should you do?
>>
>>9942693
I don't know, shit into your mouth?
>>
>>9942680
Man's nature never fails to perplex me...

>>9942686
For both of us, "Turn the other cheek" works well here.
>>
>>9942696
Indeed, so you safely continue with your usual smug dogshit-eating activity.
>>
>>9942679
What makes a person disgusting, Emma?

>>9942698
Please, what makes you better?
>>
Deb chenpel.
>>
uhh poob funny
>>
>>9942696
Dont focus on the artist anymore, they changed depending on how the world changed, only the legacy they left behind is worth noticing.
His jokes were pretty fun and natural and innocent (political wise). If I actually knew him personally, I believed he still the same guy or at least have the same energy outside the spotlight.

I looked through all that netflix stand up vids and mostly none of them worth watching. You'll be surprised those who watch these shows are actually braindead and faggot consoomers who enjoy anything regardlessly
>>
>>9942685
I try not to judge a book by its cover. Some namefigs really are just vapid narcissists, but not all of them. And even some of those that are some of the time aren't so bad all of the time. Ultimately, judging them is meaningless: it won't make them go away, and it won't make this board any nicer a place to be.
>>
File: 1632044994954.jpg (25 KB, 804x720)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
there's no fucking jokes in the last special shit sucks and i love dave but it stinks political tripe at the end he says he's not gonna talk about it anymore FUCKING GOOD it's not funny i was watching norm macdonalds netflix special and holding my sides cause get this HE TOLD FUCKING JOKES literally one of my favorite jokes norm kept making was he would say something completely irrelevant and then say
>i don't wanna get political or anything

rip norm

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>NONONONONOOOOO MY NICERINO BORDERINOOOO
>>
>>9942586
>some guy says he doesn't like black ppl
>outrage
>celebrity and comedian says the same thing
>applause

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>9942586
because he's the guy who was offered his own show and millions and the dude walked away and STILL was famous and successful despite that, that's why they keep him on he is funny as fuck and people like him so it brings in views
>>
>>9942677
unchecked doubles on the last page!
>>
>>9943586
thanks dude, I don't browse during the day anymore and you're not bumping all the threads that I missed
>>
>>9943597
wait I mean you are bumping them, not that you're not
that's weird, I don't know why I said that
Amy way Buenos dias amor y que no hay nada que me la casa de Tingsmon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.