[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Today, I wanted to get rid of the beginning of a wasp nest, so I used my bare hands. Thank God I used my left hand, because it seems to me that this particular Australian wasp produces the stickiest naturally-occurring substance that I can think of, and it turns out water makes it stickier!
Why don’t we farm these wasps like we farm bees but to make natural glue which isn’t damaging to the environment?
>>
>>16381301
The particular wasp.
>>
>>16381302
What the iPhone says it is (could be wrong).
>>
>>16381301
>Grab fistful of wasp nest
>cram it into your mouth and chew the bastards up with no mercy
Real recognizes real; they won't bother you again.
>>
>>16381301
look, we got a Darwin over here!
>>
>>16382258
Do you mean a Darwin Award? Lol.
>>
>>16382567
both Darwin (because he found a new species) and his award because he used his bare hands to solve the problem.
>>
>>16381301
>>16381302
Do it fucker, it's people like you who actually move this gay retarded species along, accidentally discovering shit that the welfare queens in their laboratories would have never even thought up in their entire lives.
>>
>>16381301
leave them alone fag, australian wasps are chill
>>
>>16382596
I don’t have the money.
Best I can do is suggest it someone who does.
>>
>>16382808
Someone doesn’t know how to use punctuation.
>>
I saw you posted this in another thread by mistake. I just want you to know that I know
>>
>>16384668
Okay?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.