[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

TINDER THREAD - "Stable Relationship” Edition
>You can find the love of your life here, I PROMISE

Share stories, write bios, and just generally help each other out

Old Bread: >>26786434
>>
File: file.png (681 KB, 720x1280)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
repostan from last thread

>tfw never have any luck with tinder despite how normie or NEET i try to make myself look
>>
>>26829200
remove the weab shit, you know it's gonna make people fuck off and swipe left
>>
>>26829200
just checked again, every photo from 2-5 are terrible my guy, you're gonna want to take more pictures of yourself
>>
>>26829294
but i hate how i look anon

i also have no other pics of me really
>>
>>26829298
me too bro. It's a process you gotta get through
Here's what I did:
take an obnoxious amount of selfies to the point you despise what you've become, learn your good angles
now start taking the selfies w your good angles in interesting places (literally anywhere outside or the very least not your house or bathroom)
Get Photoshop cs2 for free and use the spot remover tool to get rid of acne if you have a good phone camera
actually buy a camera and practice taking selfies with it, use a 24-85mm lens, how you look on camera depends solely on the millimetre of the lens used
1/?
>>
Any feedback for me? I added "Got rid of the long hair" Havn't gotten around to take any new pictures tho
>>
How do I take photos to make it look like I am really rich without looking like someone who is trying to look rich?

Also just how to take good photos
>>
>>26829200
If you have nothing more interesting than weaboo shit to put on there no one's gonna be interested. It's best to fill all 6 pics but only if they're all YOU.

>>26829298
Broadcasting that you hate how you look is a bad way to get tinder dates. You may not like yourself but you can at least learn what an objectively "good" photo is and take some!

>>26829417
Don't set girls up for disappointment.

Just google how to take good tinder photos desu, it'd be more helpful than here.
>>
Incoming /blog/:

>Matched with qt girl about a month ago
>We clicked, got her number, spoke pretty much everyday quite regularly
>First date was fun, did the standard bar thing and had a good time, no sex
>She opens up about her mental health
>Has anxiety and depression
>Her living situation goes down the shitter, ends up leaving her place and moving in with a family friend
>Loses job
>Take her out on a second date to try and take her mind off things, I pay for everything because it's my treat and she has nomoneylol
>Second date ends with a kiss
>Few days after she's stressed because she can't pay her phone bill, I lend her 20bux
>Starts ghosting me the day after, sends me a message saying she's 'not in a good place to talk to anyone right now'
>I tell her that's fine, she's obviously got a lot on her plate at the moment
>Week goes by, I give her space and don't contact her
>Send her a text asking if she's ok, reads it but doesn't respond
>Another week goes by, same thing happens
>I get assmad and delete her number/unmatch

Am I being a little bitch or am I justified walking away at this point? I understand that anxiety is a bitch but at the same time asking someone for money and then not speaking to them for two weeks is a bit of a dick move. I'm not that bothered because I'm talking to a few other girls right now, I just feel a bit used lol
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 720x1280)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
if this doesn't get me laid i don't know what else will
>>
>>26829498
Bro, you're good, why do you bother, Just smash and pass, it's easy, I never use Tinder for relationships, lol it's for hookups. You seem to already know the drill
>>
Is tinder fucked up for anyone else? I made a new profile the other day and have been swiping on the same people ever since, with no swipe limit Kind of annoying because I'm missing the initial boost period that they give to new users, plus my account could appear inactive if my swipes aren't being recorded.
>>
Tinders been fucked ever since they made Gold, I can’t get anything anymore when I used to at least get matches.
>>
>>26829793
i had mine for a while and got super liked twice in 6 months but went 6 months with 0 matches. I know this is a stupid thing to say because I'm not the judge, but I'm not THAT unattractive. Should I make a new profile?
>>
Rate? Restarted recently and decided to see how going full douche will work out for me
>>
>>26829834
It couldn't really hurt. I deleted my old account at 43 matches because I stopped using it (plus too many duds and matches I didn't talk to) and started talking to someone for 4 months and she flaked right as the summer was starting. If you've been inactive, I heard it really makes your chances of getting a match plummet.
>>
>>26829853
honestly solid 7.5-8/10

I think the angles look good, maybe keep photo 3 but some girls might think you're too forward in showing body, depends on the girl. Maybe think about getting a closer head and shoulders photo as well but honestly good overall. Is your bio looking good too?
>>
>>26829856
makes sense, I've had mine for a while and I might as well start again if that's the case. Seemed to me like I got a lot more matches before I moved countries, maybe that fucked the matchmaker.
>>
Here I am!
>>
>>26829853
Just hit the gym and you'll be solid. You need a bod to compliment your great face. That pic with the hat looks damn good
>>
heres my blogpost experiences:
>message girl something witty
>we exchange a few messages at a decent rate
>i try to set up a date
>no response

>bought a boost once
>got no matches

>if I do manage a date I have a hard time closing
>usually ends with a see you next time
>there's no next time

>tried bumble
>girls message me first
>they unmatch me halfway through the conversation
>or they stop responding when i try to set a date

I like bumble for the unlimited swipes but in my area its like 80% real and 20% bots

my question to the thread: what do you do between the time you set a date and the actual day? once I messaged a girl on tuesday buy she wasnt available until saturday. do you message every day until then? wait until saturday?
>>
I've been on this app since january and still no match, i'm still confident that will happen some day
>>
File: tindsz.png (41 KB, 496x841)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>26829908
Depends on the conversation.
If we talked about a common interest, I might keep talking about it if it's natural.

Set up a date to go do some activity? Might toss in a quick "Remember to bring xyz" a day before.

Usually don't talk much up to the actual date though.
>>
>>26829956
thanks man. nice bants too, thats usually what i go for when I message
>>
>>26829398
Pics are decent but your bio might be a bit too self-deprecating
>>26829853
Need to look a bit more like a chad for that look to work senpai
>>26829887
Maybe after half a dozen attempts and getting fuckall for matches, you’ll finally learn you aren’t as attractive as you think you are
>>
I'm out of the game now...but just remember guys...this is a girls market. I'm good looking and had like 300 matches over 2 or 3 years....but I remember one girl I briefly hooked up with showed me her profile...she was cute but like a 7/8 out of 10 ... she had her account like a month ...and had 1000 matches...

So these girls have their pic. Have good interesting pictures...and then say something stupid or sexual to open...its pretty much got to be some stupid fucking pick up line or sexual....

I lived in Hawaii...and anytime i tried to go surfing or hiking I got blown off or ignored...

Strawberry or grape jelly?....that worked a few times....just don't get discouraged.

Overall I think tinder is a fun diversion ...but I always had much better luck at bars... (bars not clubs)
>>
>>26829983
>>26829983
I think the self deprecation...is fine. I mean he's in a wheelchair...gotta have a sense of humor about it...

And for the 6"4 guy...i would throw in a pic of you with a group of women if you got. Preferably hike or a beach...but something to show your height relative to women...and that you are friends with women
>>
tfw iphone5 so I can’t even screenshot my whole profile in one go
1/2
Where did all the ugly fat girls go? I used to match with them all the time. Now I’m lucky if I get one match a month and it’s usually a bot.
>>
>>26830012
2/2
>>
>>26830014
Add pics of you with some other friends or women ..like just you in social settings. Don't do this if its at like an anime convention or something....but I guess if thats the kind of girl your after its fine.

You need to demonstrate your social value to women...even if you don't have any...not saying you don't but you get my point.
>>
>>26830038
I don’t have any friends
>>
>>26829994
How often did you swipe right?

>>26830012
Remove 5th and 6th.
Put 2nd first, 3rd last.
They're your best photos.

Bio is ok, nothing special though.
>>
>>26829868
Profile is pretty weak but I really doubt girls read it
>>
>>26830053
By the end. I swiped on any attractive girl maybe 7 or above...i also noticed better luck depending on my location. Lots in NYC OR Hawaii or even Australia. Los Angeles...like literally zero
>>
do people even ready bio?
>>
>>26830072
i dont think anyone does. i dont read them until i match with someone. it just takes too long
>>
>>26830078
yeah...all the trying-hard-to-look-interesting stuff. why people have to try so hard? I just want someone, who I can travel and chill and have fun with
>>
Best time to use a boost? Weekends?
>>
File: more-tindz.png (26 KB, 502x212)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>26830156
Thursday evening
>>
>>26830156
i used one on sunday evening and i got nothing. l also live in a major city
>>
>>26830179
>>26830160
Just used mine for shit and giggles and got my first match. A girl without body pictures of course. All I want is a thin girl.
>>
Most of the matches i'm getting are foreigners, and they are usually only here for a week or so. It might be because my name is spanish and I live in the UK, how can i get around this?
I already have a local uni attached to my account
>>
should i be lying about my age? im 28 but i easily look 21-22 with bangs down, idk what college age girls usually set for age range
>>
Tinder is literal hell. I lifted for months, bought clothes, got pictures of myself took by a professional photographer yet i struggle to get a single match. I know i'm not the genetic peak but damn, what the fuck is this ?
>>
File: more-tinds.png (37 KB, 768x546)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>26830256
Don't swipe on them.
Add 'Not doing guided tours' if you really want.

>>26830312
Girls tend to have their range 2-3 years older than themselves. Somebody 20, probably 23 - 28.
Don't lie about your age, it'll backfire.

>>26830328
Post a picture of your face.
>>
>>26830332
Jesus. You give her one word replies and she is gushing all over you. Makes me feel like a genetic failure. But then again it's tinder.
>>
>>26829793
Well this is fuckin great, I can't even log into tinder now. Don't even know how I got logged out. How can this app be so shitty?
>>
Made a tinder like 1 week ago and nothing. Do I look that bad or am I doing something wrong ?
>>
>>26830564
Your bio is messed up.
You don't look into the camera on your first photo.
Wouldn't even look at the rest, but if I did they don't say anything about you.
>>
>>26830570
Ive got a bio but its realy retarded
>>
>>26830586
Like I said. Your bio is messed up.
Delete everything but the emojis, desu.
>>
>>26830590
Personaly I fucking hate emojis but I know that lots of people like them for some reason
>>
File: 20180710_204715.jpg (1.4 MB, 1440x2960)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
Whats the better first pic, this or..
>>
File: 20180710_204736.jpg (1.5 MB, 1440x2960)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>26831027
This.
Also, hit it off with a super sweet asian dude this weekend with so much in common. Futures looking good, feels good man.
>>
File: t-i-n-d.png (27 KB, 488x279)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>26831027
>>26831033
First one, even though the head tilt is a bit odd.
You look a bit uncomfortable in the second one.
>>
>>26831054
I generally head tilt in pics or else my hair takes over my face. yeah i can see what you mean though about looking uncomfortable
>>
lmao just got banned from tinder ama
>>
File: IMG_20180705_215417_204.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1920)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Not having luck guys, any help?
>>
File: IMG_20180705_215235_599.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1920)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>26831170
~bio~
>>
Looking for critique from conventionally attractive femanons.

About me:
Long after everyone who has ever known you or spoken your name are swallowed up into the Earth to become worm food, when civilization has crumbled into dust and detritus along with all of your garbage and old possessions, my face will still look like it belongs to a dog about to go on a walk.
>>
>Go to south american small city (350,000)
>Get ten matches in a night, even while being super selective
>Straight up invitations to party hostels and down for fucking
>Indulge and its straight up good clean fun and she leaves after with no bullshit
>Be white in a medium sized american city (1.5 million)
>Very few matches, if any they are fatties that hid it by angles/good smile or just swiped for ego-boost and dont talk
Committing sedoku
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
moving across the country in a few months

worth it to start profiles in that area before i get there?
>>
Just made a profile, looking for any advice or suggestions
>>
>>26831138
remade a Tinder but also hopped onto Bumble. lost all of my matches though, feelsbadman
>>26831170
>>26831178
get rid of the selfies with the faggoty hand positions and take some full body photos or group photos. Or at the very least use some photos whose pixels can't be counted on a single hand. Your bio is bland as fuck, remove the last line.
>>26831682
no
>>26831788
Use an individual photo as your first photo. How is your bio?
>>26830058
Don't include your height if you're under 6'. Also stop mentioning memes.
>>
Any tips anons?
>>
I've gotten about 120 matches in 2 and a half months of using tinder, how does this compare to the average guy on tinder? I know any number of matches is good but I'm curious how my number compares to other male tinder users
>>
>>26832080
1 in a week. A fatty that mentions food twice in her bio.
>>
>>26831788
you might want to try grindr
>>
>not a single match with boosts on

Fuck this shit i'm out.
>>
Are bios really a big deal? I felt like writing something but not only I am shy, girls wont do the first step so I got to text first regardless. In the end its more useful for them to write bios than me myself ...
>>
>>26832252
I'd put something, but the less, the better.

She's not going to read it unless she matches with you.
>>
>>26832080
I have 250 in 3 and a half months. For someone who considers themselves as barely average-looking at best, I’d say that’s decent.
>>
>>26832288
Post picture. I want to see what a barely average looking guy looks like
>>
>>26830332
>Post a picture of your face.
no u
>>
Got rated a 5 to 6 on here. Do I stand a chance or should I not even bother?
>>
how do skinny guys do on tinder? from what I can tell most guys are buff chads.
>>
I met my current girlfriend of 5 years on omegle.
>>
File: tinder.png (146 KB, 523x916)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>26832504
Decent. I'm skinny/athletic and made this account yesterday to help an anon out with how to get dates.
>>
How do I start conversations with someone?
Also, Ive been kind of suspicious of how many "real" girls there are on tinder. How can I be sure?
>>
File: burner.png (119 KB, 1580x310)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>26832595
You can send a gif to see if she'll even respond. This is on par with saying 'Hi'.

Or straight up suggest a generic date.

Or ask about bio/profile related. This usually leads to the best matches.
>>
>>26832427
Here’s the pics I use on my profile
>>
>>26832557
Guess my pictures just plain suck or maybe I'm not attractive enough.
>>
>>26832800
>posting a png
thanks for posting but a jpg would have been enough.
you are over average in my eyes. also your pictures are miles ahead of mine which probably plays a role.
>>
>>26832800
I'd get rid of the last picture, the car selfie. You have this whole lightskin the weeknd *aesthetic* going on in all the other pictures and then that last one reveals you to be just another mexican kid that watches naruto and doesn't shower. It's like a behind the scenes of a horror movie where you see freddy krueger putting on his makeup and all of a sudden he's not scary anymore.
>>
>>26832488
You're finished kid hit the bricks.
>>
>>26832252
Being shy has nothing to do with this, a bio is just writing some words and leaving it out there. Texting girls first takes way more initiative. Do you want people to agree that bios are useless so you can give up and feel like there was nothing you could do? I'll agree that for *you* bios are probably useless, since you're a big baby and you're just gonna write your height and hobbies and whatever people on here say "gets matches", and then wonder why girls aren't talking to you. But for people who actually put themselves out there and figure out how to be funny in text format, bios are absolutely useful for getting conversations going.
>>
>>26831886
Two paths diverge on the road of your life.

The first path: The path of the normal attractive guy. You will need to lose 100lbs off top and reverse your balding through force of will. You will need to move 50 miles closer to the nearest city (I know you wanna look like a Young Urban Professional in that first picture but I can see the long empty highway in your glasses).

The second path: The path of the heterosexual bear. Double down on your bearded, out-of-shape masculinity. Break that cute dog over your knee and go chop wood or something, I dunno.

There is a third path but it's more of a muddy deer trail that continues on straight ahead. It's the path of an inoffensive/boring fat guy who likes exploring, music, boats AKA things everyone likes. I know it proves you interact with people, but look at that third photo. Does that look like a good time to you? Like if you were a stranger, would you want to be part of that? There is a subtle but important distinction between people who sit around fires in lawn chairs and people who sit on the ground.
>>
>>26832857
You can post them and I'll help out.
I'm nothing special as far as looks go and my bio is just some emojis.

>>26832488
A 6 on /soc/ is like a real life 4, desu.
Tinder might not be for you unless you got some cool hobbies to show off.
Rule 3 - If you're not attractive, be interesting.
>>
>>26832978

not that anon but this is some real shit
>>
>>26829200
Are you a troll? Holy shit that profile is awful.
>>
>>26830564
Seriously? "I drink blood" in your bio and you're wondering what's wrong? Fuck me.

>post a picture of yourself without the hat, and without the sad-face-smile thing
>post pictures of you with friends
>post a picture of you doing an activity/sport/hobby

Take out the foot picture, why.
Take out the second picture, why.

Get your shit together, dude. You look decent.
>>
>>26832984
Maybe I'm a 4 but I doubt it. Just awkward and shy which shows. I like basic nerd shit like videogames, reading, and sys admin stuff. Only real hobby I have is probably skiing. Don't think I'm particularly interesting but I do fine if I get the chance to talk to a girl one on one. Just not good with escalating things. Also shitty pictures due to not going out much and my all male friends don't take many pictures.
>>
>>26831247
That top right picture is hilarious. I love all those pics, dude.
>>
File: 4_10.png (138 KB, 595x164)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>26833079
Do you have a photo of you playing vidya, skiing or reading? Use 'em.
Don't mention sys admin stuff.

Think of how you'd like a conversation to go 5-10 messages ahead and how it can lead to a date. Tinder isn't good for day long talking, it turns into an interview of 'Do you like X? How about Y? And Z?'.
>>
>>26832288
>>26832800
Of those 250 how many have you met? Out of my 120 I've met 18. So many bail last minute but I think thats standard for tinder. Also based off your 3rd pic youre in Melbourne?
>>
>>26832978
God damn man, okay thanks for the advice appreciate it. I am trying to lose some weight but yea the balding I'm fucked haha
>>
landed a date, but I have no idea what the hell to do. I was in a 5 year relationship and legit have never been on a date before... help?
>>
>>26833193
What kind of date?
>>
>>26833098
How is the guy left of the nig a 4? I feel it's pretty subjective and the borders aren't static. Tho I was always bad at judging men.
I probably have some skiing pictures at my parents house. Have to check that. Don't have anything else decent that's showing me being active.

I worry about the messaging if I actually get a match. I know you need to seal the deal quickly.
>>
>>26833196
lunch date
>>
>>26829887
>le "manly activities"
holy shit, how can you be so insecure ?
>>
>>26833208
He has asymmetrical eyes and jaw. His overall face is a bit too feminine.

First photo is nice, but obviously a clean mirror / not a bathroom / not a giant bright spot would greatly improve it.
2nd is okay, but the sun isn't doing your receding hairline any favors
3rd I wouldn't use, it's too blurry and your smile ends up awkward without eye contact.

Not necessarily quickly, but just over a few messages. Usually, anyway, some do really like to talk for days before meeting up.

>>26833211
Meet up. Hug. Talk about whatever you'd talk about any other friend/coworker with for half an hour, see how you vibe.
>>
>>26833267
Thanks for the feedback. They are just quick pictures I took quickly. Didn't plan on using them for anything else.
I probably should keep the beard right?
Can't change my face or receding hair and honestly i don't care. I'm nearly 30 so it's bound to happen eventually.
I'll keep the things you pointed out in mind when figuring out what to do for pictures. Thanks mate.
>>
>>26832865
Sorry, phoneposting is cancer.

>>26832878
Kek that’s true, I probably should.

>>26833134
Messaged ~60, met 15. And yeah I am in Melb haha.
>>
>>26833279
Yeah, the beard suits you. Contours your cheeks well.
If you want to improve, best recommendation would be working out, getting a thicker neck. Would be healthy too and be another hobby to connect with people over.
>>
>>26833294
I started doing some basic stuff at home. Don't have anyone to go to a gym with. Thanks again for your feedback.
>>
>>26833134
If people are bailing on you a lot then maybe you're rushing things. You're gonna spend time somehow, either it's gonna be time spent maintaining a connection through texting or wasted nights alone cause someone bailed on you. Think of it as overhead.

As a full time tinder detective, I've developed profiles on the two types of girls who bail, and they bail for different reasons.

The first type is the ambivalent nice girl. They're probably new to tinder, they might express interest in family/faith/adventures, their pictures are pretty but you wouldn't call them 'sexy'. These girls will use lots of exclamation points, even if the conversation is boring, which will make you think they want to meet up but mostly they just feel some kind of obligation to be bubbly and keep talking to you. These nice girls don't know how to *not* be nice so they'll reluctantly agree to meet up and then feel anxious about it all week leading up to the date. Eventually they'll build up so much anxiety that it'll give their grandma a heart attack so they can go to her funeral instead of on your date.

The second type of tinder flaker is the wayward nympho. Probably smokes a lot of weed, takes pictures in the ironic 90's crouch pose with praying hands or fingers over the eye. These girls feel no anxiety about your upcoming date and if they flake it's because they actually forgot about it. But the same energy that makes them unreliable and aggravating, also allows them to have sex in the first hour of meeting you. It's the yin and yang of the wayward nympho. The only way to win is to care as little as they do, just keep your phone on and you might get an unexpected blowjob on a tuesday night.
>>
>>26833320
>The first type is the ambivalent nice girl
Interesting. I've dealt with a few of these girls during my tinder/bumble times. They will be extra nice and friendly but if I try to set a date to meet they either stop responding completely or say something like "maybe idk, i'm busy with stuff but maybe this weekend :)" and never get back to you
i've also had girls like that message me on bumble, and unmatch me before we can even set a date, even if the conversation is going well.
>>
Anyone have any success messaging girls on Snapchat or Instagram when they post it in their profile?
>>
>>26833341
They're feeling the same thing you feel when the red cross calls on a blood donation drive and you have to stay on the phone until they let you go (which they will never do) or until you say "sorry mam gotta go bye!" and slam down the phone.
>>
File deleted.
Someone help me pls... Getting legit 0 matches in months
>>
>>26833341
I'm actually about to go waste an afternoon on a date with one of these god-fearing lame girls who will never give me a handjob until our honeymoon. I'm about to drive way out to the suburbs to talk about pets and our siblings for an hour like a jackass and then never talk to this girl again, I don't know why I keep falling for this.
>>
>>26833384
Adjust brightness on first photo. It's too dark, but a nice photo.
Delete whatever that conversation is. Regardless of whatever personality/humor you think it conveys that isn't the place to do it.

You should probably also remake your account if you haven't matched anyone in months.
>>
>>26833399
its not a conversation, its blablacar ratings. a car sharing community which pretty much everyone around here uses
>>
>>26833386
Ah yes I've been on those dates too where you have to deal with bullshit for an hour and at the end you'll never see them again. I'm supposed to meet with a girl for coffee on sunday at some artsy place and I'm expecting it go just like that
>>
File: IMG_20180711_183638.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1225)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>26833384
Reupped the pic
>>
>>26833404
You trying to pick up Uber clients on Tinder?
>>
>>26833424
cmon its not that hard to grasp
its a joke, instead of showing your bank account or whatever im showing good ratings on blablacar. its supposed to be funny, if you could speak german you would understand
>>
>>26833424
thanks for trying to help me though, i apreciate it. might delete the pic later
>>
>>26833429
I speak German. Your joke still sucks.
You can ignore the advice all you want though.
>>
>>26833082
Thank you :)

Anything you’d like to add about my bio?
>>
When is the best time to remake an account and should I get a new number as well?
>>
File: metinder.png (1.78 MB, 1512x1073)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
I had mild success with this lineup. My bio used to be a bunch of shit but i find one sarcastic line is working for me. I have mostly the same images and bio line for Bumble and I've had girls message me asking about their dream house
>>
>>26834061
you kinda look like ed bolian in your fourth pic
>>
File: ed.png (859 KB, 859x360)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>26834101
woah. never heard of that guy but i can see the similarities
>>
>>26834115
He's a really neat guy, he tells a lot of exotic car stories on Youtube

Look up Vinwiki Ed Bolian and you'll find his stories
>>
>>26834061
I would delete the photo with the girl, she is taller than you and she looks like your gf....
>>
>>26834138
do girls really think that about any girl in a picture? why would i be on tinder if I had a gf? but sure ill toss it and find another
>>
>>26834141
ofc not every girl will think that, but if 1 in a 100 does, you'll still lose a match. its about having the best chances you can.
>>
Help
Some stacy just super liked me. I'm an awkward autist that has no clue about texting. What do
>>
is it wrong to catfish people on tinder using your female faceapp?
>>
>>26834165
i gotcha, its all good
>>26834191
could be an accidental swipe, if not congrats
>>
>>26834165
its good for woman to know that other woman like him. that means he is not a weirdo and he has qualities that make females like him so they become curious and go talk to him to see what makes him interesting
>>
>>26834201
At this point I wish it was. I don't know what to write.
>>
>>26834210
"Hey Stacy, what's up?"

>>26834198
Yes
>>
>>26831886
You don't even have to worry about the balding. You have a good beard and that goes well with your bald head. Just lose weight and lift. You could totally rock the viking look
>>
>>26834214
Isn't that too generic? Don't you need to come up with some witty bullshit to impress them?
>>
>>26834191
just write: "if i got a dollar for every super like, i would have one dollar"...
>>
>>26834257
Kek I actually like it. I'll send it tomorrow
>>
I guess that might come in handy.
https://www.swipehelper.com/2017/11/10/choosing-tinder-profile-pictures-ground-rules-men-women/
>>
>>26833098
Anyone have a total list like this, i don't know if i'm interesting or attractive. I was bullied a lot when i was much younger and it fucked up my perception of myself. Friends tell me i look good but i pretty much disregard that shit since ofc theyd say that stuff right.
>>
File: wIVLfWS.jpg (297 KB, 600x2000)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>26834402
>>
What's a better idea? Swipe right indiscriminately then ghost/unmatch if you don't like the pictures and/or bio or to be selective?
>>
>>26834434
tinder will pick you up as a bot and fuck your account if you do that
>>
>>26833320
I've had a similar experience with the "nice girls". 100% of the time they're art chicks and they always seem to take at least 1 whole day to reply to texts, but whenever they do they seem enthusiastic. And it's ALWAYS the art chicks that do this. I really don't get it.
>>
I don’t think this convo is going anywhere. Someone give me something funny/weird to say
>>
>>26834473
Tell her you have over 2000 reaction images saved.
>>
>>26834473
Tell her about the dolphin porn. Bitches love dolphin porn
>>
I haven't gotten a single match in 5 days. Am I ugly as fuck, does my profile suck, or is my tinder broken? I'm going with the first one.
Pics 2-3 are fire dancing, in motion so of course they're kinda blurry
>>
>>26834658
>>
>>26834658
Make your first picture a clear one of your face, maybe with your body as well. The 2nd, 3rd, and 5th picture are good. First paragraph of your bio is ok but the rest is no bueno. I'm just some random guy though so idk.
>>
>>26834658
You're not ugly at all, but 2-3 are way to blurry, and 4 doesn't show face. Remove them.
>>
I could really use some help i only get matches from gays what's wrong with my profile
>>
>>26834803
2nd pic
>>
>>26834803
I dunno what looks gay to people in luxemburg, but where I'm from that's a gay profile ya got there pal.
>>
1/2
>>
File: IMG_20180712_011603.png (111 KB, 1080x1920)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>26834830
2/2
>>
>>26834409
This shit makes no sense. Fucking delusional to think a guy like Chris Evans is a 7. Holy shit.

Reddit is truly retarded as fuck.
>>
>>26834824
But i AM NOT gay how tf
>>
>>26833293
small world, wonder if we've ever met the same chick haha

>>26833320
Thanks for the advice anon. Good analysis. In all honesty I'm not really that fussed with the ones who bail out because I'm meeting on average 2 girls a week so any more than that I wouldn't have much time to get stuff done. Although it is a shame when the one who bails is very good looking
>>
These new video snippets people can upload are super goddamn fucking cringey
>>
>>26835025
I like them, less filters.

>>26835062
Good thing you posted, otherwise we wouldn't know.
>>
>Finally got my first match after weeks
>Small slightly chub qt
>Finally get the courage to message her
>She says she'd love to have me pet her
>but
>she's "too busy and moving back to her home country in 3 days"
>chat a bit more and hit it off
> get upset because it will lead to nothing

Do I need Tinder+ or something? Fuck man.
>>
>>
>>26835207
>>
>>26835207
Dark, but decent.
>>
>>26833134
>80 matches
>met one
>she doesn't talk to me anymore
>>
>>26835214
I find myself pleased with genuine smiles, it's way too easy to see a forced smile in a picture and that's what a lot of people don't realize. Our brains naturally determine what is and is not fake / posed and half smiles or contorted smiles that are forced are 100% turn offs.
>>
>tfw you're female and live in a large city
>>
File: le canada face.jpg (28 KB, 635x418)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>26835355
nigger what
>>
>>26835355
That is fucking awful
>>
>>26835360
It was over that, that was just after me cleaning out some of the likes.

It stops counting at 9, 999.
>>
File: 1518408034799.jpg (132 KB, 679x679)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>26835366
shit's really hopeless for dudes then
>>
>>26835366
Post your pic. Just want to see what you look like if you have that many likes
>>
>>26835369
You could be one of the 42.
>>
>>26835373
that means i have 42 other dicks to defeat and mine ain't gonna be the winner
>>
>>26835369
Online dating's always been extremely inefficient unless you're significantly above average as a guy.

Though then again, this girl here >>26835355 doesn't seem like she's super picky looking at the type of guys she's liking
>>
>>26835364
I live in New York City and I'm like a 6 with a witty profile. Dating apps are in a female's favor.

>>26835369
I wouldn't say it's hopeless, it's just incredibly imbalanced. I've heard a lot of good stories for guys though, so anything's possible.

>>26835372
And derail the thread? Lol no.
>>
>>26835375
Bet you 60% of them won't even message.
20% will be 'Hi'
10% will be downright too thirsty.
>>
>>26835355
>>26835366
Jesus Christ
>>
>>26835379
How would it derail the thread? This is a thread where people post their profiles and pics. There are other girls who posted here
>>
>>26835379
>I've heard a lot of good stories for guys though
not from me you haven't ;_;

>>26835381
I always message with something dumb and fun but I never get replies

I feel like I should just remake my profile at this point, I used to get a lot of likes and matches but now I'm lucky to get one or two [spoiler]even with a boost[/spoiler]
>>
So how long do you peeps wait after messaging someone before you decide it's a lost cause?
>>
>>26835378
I am more inclined to swipe on say a guy with a 5 to 6 with a witty profile than a guy who is 8+.

"Brendan" actually had that shave for a Halloween costume. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>26835386
You just message them when you feel like and if they do too then it's good man, shit is literally not that hard. Don't obsessed over conversation or likes or the dream of a woman, just enjoy meeting people.
>>
>>26835381
That's about right.

"Hi" "hello" "hey" are the quickest turnoffs for conversation.

>>26835382
It's insane.

>>26835384
As I stated before, it's skewed in a female's favor so you can't take it personally.

>>26835386
I generally wait about a week and if I don't hear anything back, I just unmatch.

>>26835396
Seconded. If somebody is disrespectful enough to not respond to a simple message, it's not worth it.
>>
>>26835228
You look like the guy from the scooby doo movie/hackers.
>>
>>26835386
It really depends. I've had girls who've taken like 2 days to respond but usually the longer it takes for them to respond, the less likely you'll get a date out of it
>>
>>26835386
Without a response for a day I've lost interest, unless they really pick up the conversation.

After a week I unmatch people to clean up.
>>
>>26835407
If I shave my head I 100% look like feelsbadman
>>
File: wojak.jpg (53 KB, 1600x900)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>26835490
Oops, meant feels guy
>>
Need a fourth option that says "Yes, I know you in real life and am acknowledging your presence, however I have no further interest in you and would prefer not to interact with you in any manner on this application"
>>
>>26832080
Thanks appreciate it!
>>
File: croppedImage.png (1.14 MB, 986x1190)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Would you?
>>
Is posting you're a "boring asshole" on your bio a bad idea? Will some people think I'm joking?
>>
>>26829200
it’s because you’re a furfag beta
Pic related
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (342 KB, 1280x960)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Should I even Tinder?
>>
>>26836857
You'd do great, we look pretty alike.
>>
Do I have a chance /soc/?
>>
>>26837079
If you're gay, yes.
>>
>>26837083
rip. guess i'm screwed
>>
File: something i said.png (152 KB, 540x960)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>
>matched with my ex
>reported her account about a day or so after matching
>she disappeared off my match list this morning
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>26834833
>>26834830
I like the last line of the bio, but your leading photo and second photo are both retarded. The first image you have needs to be especially good since a lot of people don’t even look at the following images
>>26837079
caillou? is that you?
>>26835790
no
>>26837286
>coming back and messaging you three days later
desperate betas, I like it.
>>
I don't even know, I'm so bad at this. I bumble into matches sometimes but mostly nothing. I try putting stupid silly things in my bio for jokes but I'm not sure how effective that is. is my profile redeemable?
>>
>>26837286
Oh man. Pls have some self respect whale-chan
>>
I was considering putting in my zodiac or height, but figured that might be a bad idea since I'm cancer and 5'6". Any tips?
>>
I'm a average skinny guy. Can I get away with mentioning videogames and anime in my profile?
>>
>>26830564
>>26830586

I've redone my profile is it better now/ what can I improve ?
>>
>>26837495
For non krauts it basicly says that I play music and videogames, and that im 1/2 polish and 1/2 turk
>>
>>26836907
Thanks mate. Out of LTR and trying to get back in the game. "Facial hair" is due to laziness to shave sometimes, usually I clean shave that shit.

>>26837079
Unless you are 40yo or having some cancer then there is absolutely no reason for you to be bold!! Grow some hair!
>>
File: IMG_20180712_184610.png (398 KB, 720x1280)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>
>>26837502
Shouldn't it be "music and games, that is what my name stands for" ? Not a native speaker tho
>>
Matched a trap, how do I ask if he's still got a penis?
>>
>>26837636
pre-op or post-op
>>
>>26837637
fuck man I'm scared of the answer.
>>
>>26837515
You'd probably look good with some stubble

>>26837495
I'd delete the 2nd photo, it looks awkward to me.
>>
>>26837712
Uneven af beard and patchy... NOPE thanks!
>>
what has been your guys’ experience with superlikes? Not sure if I should use them for fear of appearing too tryhard
>>
>>26837637
>>
>>26829200
I just started on this. I am in vacation in my home town. 10 days of swipe and 0 match. I am maybe a 3, and pictures make it way way worse than that. I cannot share my profile unfortunately. Glad those threads exists tho.
>>
>>26835355
How long have you had tinder?
>>
>>26838070
mission failed, we'll get 'em next time
>>
File: 2018-07-12 16.17.19.jpg (97 KB, 722x1279)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Any advice for improvement?
>>
>>26838273
If the woman in photo 2 is old, no worries, otherwise she could be mistaken for a girlfriend. A turn off.

Bio is obviously boring.
>>
>>26838275
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do for a bio, but I feel like that's kind of secondary. What about something like "I'll teach you how to curse in Chinese" or someshit
>>
>>26838281
Witty, I like it.
>>
>>26838070
Dodged a bullet my man
>>
>>26838131
New ID because I'm at work but less than a month? Something like that. Sometimes I'll reset my Tinder because cleaning it up.
>>
>>26838328
Being an average male is suffering. It's hard to not be cynical when I see how easy women have it.
>>
>>26831027
Honestly your picture would look better with me in it.
>>
Any tips for me?
>>
>>26838409
You probably want a face pic as your #1; most chicks won't look through your pictures unless you match. The ones of you with the hat on or at the microscope are pretty interesting imo.
>>
>>26838345
>friend is a solid 6/7 with makeup
>another friend and I take her phone and open tinder
>swipe right on first guy
>"It's a match"
>keep swiping
>"It's a match"

5 matches in like 6 or 7 swipes, and 3 messages within the time we have her phone back. it's bullshit especially when she complains about being "forever alone"
>>
>>26831027
Good luck in your search /co/mrade!
>>
>>26829887
Would swipe right/10
>>26829853
Shirtless pics only work if you are rly hot, hit the gym and then come back with that but just like that pls take that one pic out lmao
>>26829398
You look like you dont even wash your hair, clean a bit up and take some new decent pics
>>26829200
take that edgy stuff and that weeb shit out and put in more pics of yourself, that last line in your bio is funny tho, keep that
>>26837495
2nd pic is kinda weird, write sth more into your bio, interests/hobbies/sth funny ya know
>>26838273
Same with you, write sth more into your bio but not too much! Also grill in your 2nd pic could be mistaken for an old gf - turn off for most women cuz they, think ohh he's still not over her ya know
>>26838409
Would also take that 3rd pic with that grill outtt
>>
File: unnamed.png (439 KB, 563x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Recently cut 10 inches off my hair and had to get some new pictures. What do you guys think?
>>
If this doesn't get me bitches, I don't know what will
>>
>>26838539
if you get one match from that profile please post it here so I have something for my suicide note
>>
>>26838550
I've gotten a few, really edgy girls but they don't usually want sex
>>
>>26838550
Just got a match kek
>>26838555
Checked
>>
>>26838568
Probably has a gas mask fetish
>>
File: tindszz.png (46 KB, 522x279)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>26838328
Christ, I'm in NYC too, but can't compete with that.
This profile is 3 days old and ignoring the initial boost new profiles get, I'm getting nowhere near 10K+.

I wonder how the female:male user ratio is on Tinder

>>26838505
Put 4th photo last. You want the first and last photos to be best, as that's when most decide to swipe.

No bio?
>>
>>26838616
Just arrived to nyc from Miami. Not a single match in the time I’ve had the account.

Met one girl in person this morning at the hotel restaurant, exchanges Ig and haven’t gotten a response back. Bar hopping alone is killing me.
>>
>>26838631
Try Coffee meets Bagel.
I've had luck eating my lunch with a new person 2-3 times a week for a while through it. The whole "I've got 45 minutes, let's chat with no strings" scenario seems to really appeal to women on Manhattan, especially asians for some reason.
>>
>>26838652
Alright I’ll check it out and see how.
>>
>tfw you are swiping while eating an you drop the bread and it hits the boost button
Was early in the morning too. Got matched with one fatty. Yay me.
>>
>>26838683
Fuck it requires Facebook
>>
>>26838700
make a fake
>>
>>26838700
Make a fake account. You can add pictures from your phone.
>>
>>26838616
Thanks for the advice!

The bio is pretty simple:

Coffee lover, filmmaker, existentialist.

Always looking for new, unique experiences. Any good ideas out there?
>>
>>26838700
Make a fake one.

>>26838714
That's pretty okay, a couple things everyone can relate to and a little twist of personality.
>>
>>26838708
>>26838707
>>26838732
Yeah I got it configured.
>5’7
I’m doomed.
>>
I made one too just for shits and giggles. What's this beans system?
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (111 KB, 640x640)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
If a girl got a picture of her feet only, does that give me an invitation to ask to suck on them straight off the bat?
>>
>>26838743
You'll be a'right. I don't think height matters that much on it as Tinder.
It's not full on hook up for most.
>>
>>26838732
Thanks again, friend. I was thinking about adding that my house has two cats and two dogs or that I recently cut off my hair or something.

Idk, bios are weird. I always feel like I should say more but then people tell me that no one wants to actually read on tinder.
>>
>>26838755
Instead of spending $, you can earn virtual coins using the app.

>>26838760
Yes

>>26838763
'Swipe right for my dogs' and the likes are always a nice little addition.
>>
>>26838766
huh, neat. And they just get you more swipes?
>>
>>26838763
I never know what to put in my bio.

>make a bio one day and feel good about it one day
>the next day i think its trash and that i should change it
>change it again after a week or so
>repeat
>>
>>26838770
I think they're used for 'superlikes' and having your photos rated

>>26838822
Delete 3rd photo, it's a selfie and you don't have the body for it.
>>
>>26838812
This is my problem. anyone got advice? you get more matches with something serious about you or a joke?
>>
>>26837462
Don't say you're 5'6
>>
>>26838886
Think of your bio as a filter.
It probably won't boost your number of matches by a lot, but it'll filter who likes you back.
Write something that appeals to the people you're trying to attract. Even if you're really into video games, if you don't want your date/girlfriend to play with you, it doesn't belong in your bio.
>>
>>26838505
You seem perfect for this app. How many matches do you get?

>>26838900
Let's say I want a hot girl's puss to slide my willy in, what kind of bio should I post. I'm 6'0 and bilingual btw. Would >>26835867 work?
>>
>>26838906
Something about how great breakfast you make.
>>
>>26838914
I haven't eaten breakfast or cooked anything in 2 years :(
I spend most of the day on the innernette, playing vidya, and exercising. I just want de pusy, that's all.
>>
>>26838921
You gotta' work for it or just make something up.

It's all about the hidden innuendo, when's somebody from Tinder gonna' get to enjoy those breakfast skills?
Night after sex.
>>
>>26838906
Well, it's a new look that I just put on Tinder so results haven't come in yet. When I had long hair I didn't get that much.
>>
>>26838930
I get the breakfast thing, but it seems like most would miss it.

>>26838931
Good luck. Your smile looks super genuine, which I would imagine would help you a ton.
>>
>>26838616
wtf you get 100 matches a day? you a guy?
>>
>>26838939
Thanks man!
>>
>matched with a 16 year old virgin
>literally fucking been gushing over me for over a month now
>she has a free house this weekend and I'm going over for "cuddles and films"
UK btw so completely legal.
>>
>>26839016
do it ig
>>
>>26839016
how frequent are the underage on tinder, esp the states?
>>
>>26839028
In the UK, I see a 17 year olds quite a lot. Something like, "17 not 18" in their bio is not that rare.
Rarely seen anyone younger than 17 though. Except this one :^)
>>
>>26839011
Yes

>>26839028
If your filter isn't down to 18, rarely
>>
>>26839044
Do you pay for tinder?
>>
>>26839133
Yeah, I wanted to know how I was doing compared to the female anon above.
>>
>>26839136
Should I pay if I’ll be here a month. Drinking alone right now and it sucks ass.
>>
File: FrogPosting.jpg (12 KB, 244x207)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>26831027
>>26831033
>/co/-fag
Did you also mention you're a sperglord?
>>
I debated on posting this because of the fact that I know dating apps are skewed to be in my favor since I'm female but this is what I am personally working with right now that's garnered me amount of matches I have. I only have the one gif of me singing karaoke with friends because I think an overuse of those would be annoying.

>inb4 "charge your phone" because it's on the charger as we speak

>>26839136 #
Honestly, I only got tinder gold because I wanted to see who was swiping on me.
>>
>>26839159
Are you in nyc? You sound cool as shit
>>
>>26839146
Well, I guess if you've got a golden 50+, but don't like your matches.
Otherwise just buy a boost.

>>26839156
Yeah that and knowing how far the 99+ goes is it for me as well.
>>
>>26839164
I am, actually! Well, like a 30 minute ride on the train to Penn, but still.
>>
>>26839173
I just got to NYC from Miami. Gonna be here a month. What’s up?
>>
>>26839159
Fairly certain I've seen you swiping, at least the chest tattoo looks familiar.

Anyway, 9 photos, solid job title and full bio, no wonder about all the matches. Would put 8th photo last.
>>
>>26839196
I live closer to Queens than any of the other boroughs, so if you're in that area - I'm not surprised if you have seen me. And I was just going through my photos to see which one to replace it with. A lot of the photos I have are with the kids I nanny and there's no way I'm putting those on Tinder. ):

>>26839187
Drop your kik or discord - there's no point in spamming the thread with mindless conversation.
>>
>>26839214
Yeah I was up in Corona trying out Trattoria L'incontro a couple days ago, could have been then.

I'd get rid of the 5th photo if any.
>>
>>26839223
Yeah, I wasn't liking that one either. I just had a friend suggest to put it in and I was basically like 'Fuck it, why not?' I'm generally the one taking photos rather than being the one in them, so it's more difficult than one would think.

I've heard about that place from a co-worker, any good?
>>
>>26839233
Same, I do a lot of portrait photography and rarely end up happy when I quickly toss somebody else the camera. Now with videos out I'm back to the 'Should I replace this with this?' struggle.

It's decent, their sauces are amazing, but the prices are a bit steep. Cozy vibe though.
>>
I get basically no matches. Like, maybe 1 per week? I reckon I'm not ugly but if I am let me know, that would explain my lack of success
>>
>>26839258
You look good in the 2nd photo, shame it looks like you posed with an ex. It probably turns some off.
You're a background character in the 3rd photo, I'd remove it.

Your bio doesn't really appeal to somebody into reading. Toss in an adjective at least.
>>
>>26839248
I wish it was only like half a second or second longer because some clips would work best if they were just a tad longer. I might see if I can drag my best friend there because I've been on the hunt for good Italian lately.

>>26839258
Last three read books? I'm curious.
>>
>>26839258
I don't think you're ugly. You rock the beard- and I know lots of chicks who are in to facial hair.
>>
>>26839214
lol is pintozoz
>>
>>26839269
Basically I'm looking for smart, opinionated and educated woman. This seems pretty heavily correlated with people who like to read. Is there a better way to find smart girls than to just come out and say it? Or is that my best strategy
>>
Hi guys !
I’ve been doing ok I just want an opinion
Bio:
Do you believe in ghosts?
Because I think I found my boo

THANKS!
>>
>>26839270
Yeah, I think they're going for Instagram's boomerang style, but more options would be great.
Anyway, I can recommend the rack of lamb.

>>26839284
I meant the "a girl who likes books" paragraph is boring and plain, compared to what I'd expect somebody who likes books to desire. Be more descriptive of the type, maybe explaining what sort of books you correlate with opinionated people.
>>
>>26839331
Forgot to attach my photos
>>
>>26839331
HAHAHA yes 10/10
>>
what's up with girls who say shit like "rarely use tinder, DM me on instagram"? I get when some insta-models/cosplayers/etc., say this shit, it's because they are trying to gain more followers. However, I saw more than a few completely normal-looking people who have legit a normal personal instagram with not that many followers. Is it worth actually DMing them there? Never did so far, but curious if someone had positive experiences doing it.
>>
>>26839494
No, it's all for their validation.
Ignore all of them, even the models.
>>
>>26839510
definitely have been ignoring the models/cosplayers, but good to know that it is the same thing in the other scenario too.
>>
>>26839152
At least im not a dumb frogposter
>>
>>26839582
What’s your OK?
>>
>>26839582
How's it going with asian dude?
>>
>>26838892
That's what I thought. Anything else?
>>
File: thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg (128 KB, 720x1280)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>this actually worked

Thanks to the random anon who suggested this line, I thought the convo was a dead end.
>>
File: 13867574.jpg (48 KB, 450x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I live with my parents and don't have my own car. Am I out of the game? I'm female :'(
>>
>>26839781
>I live with my parents and don't have my own car. Am I out of the game?
Yes
>I'm female
No
>>
File: 20180713_000200.jpg (746 KB, 1080x2220)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
I haven't had any luck, what should I improve on?
>>
>>26839813
Remove first line of bio and 5th photo.
>>
>>26839813
Turn off smart photos and make your second picture your first. Gotta show your whole face off or they'll think you're an ug mug. Which you're not.
>>
File: 20180713_003120.jpg (601 KB, 1080x2220)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>26839823
>>26839863
Ok, hows this?
>>
>>26839877
better!
>>
>>26839877
Went from 'Guy I expect to have 2-3 message convos' to 'He'll probably have coffee with some cute, short girl soon'
>>
>>26839800
Looking for advice from people who've actually used tinder and been on dates.
>>
>>26839781
If you're female, it's pretty damned hard for you to be out of the game desu.
>>
>>26839895
So take it.
>>
>>26839336
remove the second pic, everything else is very good.
>>
>>26839781
How old are you? You sound like you've been born yesterday....Most females expect guy to have a car and a place to fuck at.
You'll be fine!
>>
>>26839336
You look like a jacked Chris Kattan. I don't even know if these are good/bad pictures for tinder but it annoys me that all your pictures are posed yet you're never looking into the camera, always off to the side. The 6th picture with the palm trees looks like the 'had to do it to em' meme. It also bugs me that you have a close up of a dog immediately followed by an action shot of the same dog. You look like a hot girl's gay best friend/coworker from Hollister, but (dumb) girls are always saying they wish they could date their gay friends so I dunno.
>>
>>26839877
Those glasses aren't the worst but they fall slightly on the wrong side of dorky, get some warby parkers or just walk around blind. And not sure what you should be doing with your hair but the part down the middle looks kind of crazy. I know NFL players and Chicago rappers make it look cool but you are not them, you look more like Whoopi Goldberg.
>>
>>26839258
You've got crazy eyes son, you make people feel like they have to stay home and watch you while you're doing maintenance on their fireplace. That's just the first picture, all of your pictures are bad in different ways.

#2: As someone else said, looks like you're spiting an ex with the upside down face. I can see why you used it though since otherwise it's your best picture by far.

#3: Looks like a shitty group of friends (is the guy next to you doing the Jersey Shore duck face?), and you're not even the best out of them, like you squeezed in back of some guys who like each other more than they like you. I said this to someone else earlier but it needs repeating: Imagine you're a (girl) stranger, would you want to be part of that group?

#4: I give this picture a resounding "meh". Could be a good conversation point but there's not much to say about it. You're in a round hole but ya look like a square slick. You look like you would get a sensible beer at the end of a day hike. But some people are looking for that.

#5: I fucking hate this picture, I threw my computer in the river when I saw it and had to fish it out when I calmed down. Why are you in all black on the beach? I know it's supposed to convey that you read books and you're deep or something, but the shallowest thing you can do is have a picture of yourself pensively sitting alone on a beach.
>>
Help
>>
>>26840639
Lol thanks. Your comment made me laugh out loud with the gay mention. Would 1,075 matches mean the pics are good? Seems to work. I replaced the palm trees with me smiling petting another dog. Will take more pics looking at the camera.
>>
Help please
I’ve had tinder for a few years and managed to meet up with a total of two matches, but thats in part to me being awful at flirting in general. I have no idea how to start a conversation, read the mood, know what to say, etc, basically autistiske with no real experience. Least I can do is fix up my profile.
My bio is “Make dad bod great again” which admittedly is cringe as fuck but I have no idea what else to put, and I have put a lot of different stuff in my bio throughout the years with varying succes (which is not a lot)
Thanks in advance
>>
>>26833208
You look exactly how I'd expect someone on 4chan who calls a black person a 'nig' to look
>>
How to fix my bio? I get lots of matches but I think I could improve
>>
>>26840893
you really need to stop getting offended by everything. you probably use the term "mansplaining" as well.
>>
Hey, I'd like some advice. I'm mostly looking to make new friends and get laid without seeming like a fuck boy, but I get maybe one or two matches every two weeks. I'm pretty aware of the vibe I give off in person but I'm hoping to find a way to give a different one on tinder. Please criticize my layout then tell me how I could change it; I'd appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>26840961
Youre a good looking dude and your bio is nice, maybe loose the glasses for the profile shot
>>
>>26840961
Also delte that third pic and work on your fashion sense
>>
What are some good openers?
>>
>>26840961
Decent bio desu
>>
>>26840975
Bacon and eggs
>>
File: sketch-1531488946805.png (204 KB, 1080x1920)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
Do you guys give matches a certain amount of time? If they don't reply back after a while?
>>
>>26839678
Really well so far, going to his place this weekend
You having any luck?
>>
1/3
Was on tinder for a long time and had around 60 matches in about 6 months. Never met up with anyone probably because I would respond to messages 6 hours later.

Ended up getting back together with gf very briefly and deleted my account during that time.

Back on Tinder now and took me about 2 weeks just to get 6 matches.

Out of the 3 girls I talked to, 1 met up with me and we just had a second date, one was iffy about giving me her number and never responded, and the last one clicked with me really well then either deleted her account or unmatched me.

Tips to making my profile stand out more?
>>
2/3
>>
3/3

I'll post conversations next. Only have 2 because the third girl vanished
>>
1/11
>>
2/11
>>
3/11
>>
4/11
>>
5/11
>>
6/11
>>
7/11
>>
8/11
>>
>>26840970
I appreciate the sentiments. That profile pic is one of the best photos I have of myself as all I do is take pictures of everything but myself. I'll keep an eye open to improve the profile shot. I have been considering throwing up a body selfie up there because I believe my core is probably the most attractive part of my body and I'm always hiding it. Is showing it off a red flag? Would you like to see the photo in question to better your judgment call?

>>26840972
I don't know which one is the third pic, but if it's the coding one I tossed it in there provide a sense of a well rounded individual. Does that photo impact my chances of getting matched significantly or are we talking single percentage increases? I would also like more insight as to what's off putting about my fashion. I know it's strange, but is it wary inducing strangeness?
Greatly appreciate your feedback thus far my man and you're doing this thread a service.

>>26840981
Thank you!
>>
9/11
>>
10/11
>>
>>26841035
Dont post a topless pic, the third one is where you are sitting on the stone with the red scarf. The coding picture is good
>>
File: IMG_20180713_095732.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1920)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
11/11

Been on 2 dates with this one so far and she seems to be really into me. Ended with a kiss last night and she sent me a text about 20 min later saying she had a great night.

Also tried POF and ended up talking to a 15 year old.
>>
>>26841045
It's not topless, it's an open shirt. Same implication, I won't post it. Unless open shirted men aren't seen as insecure. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>26841049
Really like your opener. Mind if I steal it? I've been on my own for two years now after a bad divorce. Time to hit the market
>>
Is this Chad status or just luck?
>>
>>26841057
Yeah it's most successful one so far. I also use "If you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber" with a :l emoji ending. Girls like cheesey shit and I usually follow up with "Wow didn't think that line would actually work." Also if they ask about the emoji just say you added it because the line was cheesey.
>>
I asked a cute girl out to coffee in my first message, and she gave me her number before prompty unmatching me. I sent her a message and all she did was heart it in iMessage. What does this mean? I may be a 7/10 but I’m almost certain I have autism
>>
When is it time to remake an account?
>>
got the app last week, got 1 match she unmatched when she wanted me to add her on snapchat and i said i dont have it anymore.

dont get any matches anymore.

does it ever get better?
>>
>>26841232
It's only worth doing if you have access to a new phone number and/or facebook, since resetting accounts doesn't reset your ELO anymore
>>26841239
Maybe? You have an artificially inflated elo score for your first few days and that's when you're supposed to get more matches than usual, but for me, I didn't start getting a decent number of matches per week until like a month in.
>>
>>26841215
women suck
>>
>>26841289
What is this 'ELO' score you're talking about? How does it affect matching?
>>
>>26835355
Is Tinder gold worth it? I'm kind of picky about hobbies/not having a bio but it seems like guys just infinitely swipe right so would it even help to only see guys who like you?
>>
>>26841289
resetting your account doesnt reset your ELO? what the fuck
>>
>>26841302
Every tinder profile has a hidden 'rating/score' for said profile's attractiveness, based upon how you swipe, how other people swipe on you and the scores of the people you interact with. This is mainly to try and show you profiles that are 'in your league' so to speak. So if you were a theoretical 5, you'd get shown a lot of 5s, some 4s and 6s and almost no <4 or >6 people.
>>26841317
Yeah they changed the system a while back bc people kept resetting in the hope that they'd hit it off with a Stacy or some shit like that
>>
>>26841386
personally i dont see an issue with that, let them start fresh with a new ELO. maybe they have some new profile pics or a better bio. now they're doomed to be whatever 1-10 range they started in forever
>>
>>26841065
So basically pickup lines work on tinder
>>
Can anyone tell me why I keep seeing the same handful or so of girls? Within my listings there will be a few that just keep appearing left or right swipe some of them just keep coming back. Why? Is it a bug?
>>
File: 7.jpg (681 KB, 2000x1333)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>
>>26841471
MODS! this mean lady is trying to take my good boy points
>>
>>26841013
Not a good pic

>>26841065
If you're not a lawyer, prepare to be sued by her

>>26841314
Why do all the guys you swiped all have the same type of profile pic (outdoors, doing something)?
>>
>>26841471
>link
looks like virus
>>
>>26841636
joke's not very funny and you're too goofy looking to get away with it
>>
>>26841592
>If you're not a lawyer, prepare to be sued by her
I told her I'm a student which is true
>>
>>26841592
Most guys tend to have an outdoor/in a restaurant pic as their first one. I just swiped through like 30 guys to experiment and maybe 25 out of them did. I think theyre all following a guide or something. Bathroom mirror selfies make me uncomfortable so i swipe left on those.

The guy im trying to date right now just had a solo selfie with a solid colored wall behind him, so it doesnt matter much to me
>>
File: 1586532995.png (1.33 MB, 1152x2048)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>26829191
Just made this about 30 minutes ago and it says I've already gotten people to swipe on me, no matches yet. How am i doing lads? Should I take some better photos?
>>
how do you get the first date to end on sex and/or sexual things?
>>
>>26841770
You make her attracted to you and make a move
>>
here's a situation that happened to me now
>get girls number she seems into me
>she says she free saturday and sunday
>make plans for saturday
>day goes by
>get text today "hey sorry saturday is my moms birthday i cant go sorry"

so now, is she trying to call off the whole thing? should I say "lets do sunday instead?" or just say "ok that sucks maybe next time"? and never talk to her again?
>>
>>26841810
IDK seems like your mom's birthday would be something you'd remember when it's so close.
You could try asking if she has any suggestions. In my experience, if the girl wanted to pull out she would just not say anything at all and only let you know on the day, but then again >>26840860 what do I know.
>>
>>26841845
she mentioned earlier in the week something about a birthday but never brought it up. I just dont know if it would be awkward for me to suggest Sunday if she just doesnt want to see me at all. She also didnt suggest Sunday as a new date.
It really doesnt matter I guess but this is the first time I've gotten this far in a while
>>
>>26841386
A prepaid sim card is like 10 bucks. Pretty easy to make a new account that way.
>>
>>26841867
or just use google voice
>>
>>26830012
>>26830014
don't listen to the anon that said scrap photo 5, shit's lit. I'd definitely right swipe you.
>>
Made mine yesterday, dont really have that many pics of myself to use.
Any /adv/ for improvement?
>>
Are girls in your pictures good or bad? Male btw.
>>
>>26842171
You look like the kid with rich parents that bullied others just for their own amusement.
>>
>>26842309
Same age = bad
Older = good
>>
>>26842171
keep picture 5,4 and 2
don't talk her ear off
meet up as soon as possible
make her laugh as much as possible
>>
>>26841447
No one knows?
>>
>Went to a trip abroad
>Have some absolute bombtastic photos
>Any photos I took of myself/had others take make me want to heave
How to cope with absolute shit photo taking ability?
>>
>>26843090
there are two ways:
>be attractive
or
>nut up and ask a stranger
>>
>>26829191
Help
>>
>>26843104
No I mean even when people take photos of me its trash. Need full on class on how to not look dumb.
>>
>>26843232
oh I feel you bruh. take a bunch of selfies at different angles and shit to learn how to pose your face. It’s what I had to do since I used to look like a smashed potato in old photos
>>
>tfw only match with overweight girls, 2/10s, and black girls (not attracted to them)
From Utah so that's why I have to have a Mormon disclaimer, don't know what else to put in bio
>>
>>26843152
retarded wink, photos with single digit pixel counts, unkempt hair, same retarded facial expression. Jesus christ guy, it's like you don't want matches at all.
Get a group photo or something or photos of you doing something, anything besides making that faggoty pose. Or at the very least use some decent photos.
>fix yourself
>>26843356
You are a literal stick so I wouldn't put any shirtless photos of yourself up. I'd also switch one and two. Expand your shit-tier bio, maybe make a joke about your ears or something, I dunno
>fix yourself as well
>>
>>26843356
That first pic looked like it was taken in a hospital at first. Only thing that could help would be smiling.
>>
>>26831027
I browse /co/
>>
>>26843356
I mean at least you get matches. My tinder is a desolate wasteland.
>>
Currently coming up with my bio. Do I mention my height if I'm 6'2 or is that douchey?
>>
>>26840860
bump
>>
>>26832595
My best matches and dates come from really bold statements. For my top 5 favorite matches that I ever met, I used "I think I love you" and "Sit on my face"
>>
Any advice for improvements?
>>
>>26842310
>>26842428
Aight thanks
>>
>>26829523
Did it get you laid?
>>
>>26844030
Second pic should be your main.
>>
>>26841396
They DO work if you are out of her league and she looks like a whale (which she does)
>>
>tfw you'd have double the matches if you were into black chicks
such is life I spose
>>
>>26844030
You look like Kobe Bryant's unathletic son. I would recommend you cut your hair and stop wearing hats on the back of your head and stop going to anime conventions, but it's your life do what you want. The bio is alright but it seems like you just copied it from somewhere. Maybe you made it up but it looks like plagiarism. So even if it's funny, people aren't going to attribute that funniness to you, you might as well quote a meme or the office at that point.
>>
>>26843919
You can do just fine without mentioning height but if you really have nothing better to include, go for it. A lot of girls will eventually drift towards asking anyways.
>>
File: 20180714_080138.jpg (814 KB, 1080x1425)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
Is it acceptable to post a shirtless pic as one of your later pics? Pic related is the on I would use.
>>
>>26844614
Only if they aren't gym selfies. Show yourself doing something while being topless. And I don't mean lifting.
>>
>>26843356
Utah really is a region of isolated Anglo-Saxon ancestry
you look like you grew up on a council estate
>>
>>26829887
>enjoys manly activites

cringe
>>
File: meme.png (9 KB, 620x588)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Just created for those who need sarcastic pic
>>
Guys I think superlikes are the way to go. I boosted last night and got a bunch of trash matches by this morning, but of my 7 superlikes I used in the last two days, I’ve matched and had decent conversations with all 7
>>
>>26829793
The App isn't shit it's your internet ; Tinder only loads the same people again when it can't find new ones meaning it can't access the internet long enough to work correctly ; use the same app at a place with wi fi and good luck !
>>
>get first match
>send some message based on her bio
>unmatched an hour later
Not even mad or sad. For some reason it's fucking hillarious.
>>
So I'm a literal fucking retard when it comes to keeping up a conversation over text, which is weird since I can keep up conversation just fine in person with almost anyone, can anyone help an autist out? What do you do do when someone just stops responding and you can't figure out why? How quickly should I try to set up in person so I can be less of an awkward retard? Any general advice?
>>
>>26829200
Would totally date/fuck you, but I'm a cuteboi not a gurl
>>
Is two body pics a little much?
>>
>>26845179
yes, moreso if they are right one after another
>>
>>26845204
I'll be taking better photos today, good to know
>>
>>26844614
>sunburnt
>white like milk
>no muscle anywhere
>slight hint of ab definition
>cargo shorts
>>
So how douchey is it to use this picture?
>>
>>26845496
A. I don't think it's douchey, but I'm also a dude, so take that as you may
B. A little douchey can be good. Just not a lot.
>>
>>26845496
You are the ghostrider. If bitches don't like you it's their loss.
>>
If I send a joke as a first message that is a question should I send the answer right away or wait and see if they respond?
I suck at this shit.
>>
>>26841471
Definitely used up and you need to get checked
>>
>match with from 4 to 7 out 10 looks
>match with a 9 out 10 girl
>she answers me and gives me her whatsap

Holly f anons, I don't want to fuck this up. What to do?
>>
>>26845801
Either fake, catfish, camwhore
>>
>>26845803
How do I verify this?
>>
File: Capture.png (854 KB, 1444x631)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
>>26829191

I'm curious what you guys think. It's been a month and I have about 150 matches, most of which I've been kind of picky about.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (128 KB, 750x1334)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
How to respond to this girl, messaging has been going well but i don't know what to say, thanks in advance!
>>
>>26845813
Fake or camwhore is obvious, if its a catfish Google the name, username, phone numbers and email, whatever information you get, even if nothing comes up just be prepared. CC if you're that kind of person or just keep an eye out.
>>
>>26845813
look her up on facebook or reverse image search her photos by using website tinder
>>
File: socsample.png (3.84 MB, 1569x1837)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
thinking about trying out tinder. I haven't used it in 3 years or so.. i put together a bunch of my pictures and numbered them. Which should I use and what order?
>>
>>26845924
>M'lady
>>
>>26845924
what a faggot lmao
>>
Lol my profile is dogshit! I have like one photo I took myself. Nothing tells you that you are undesirable more clearly than swiping right a million times to get matched up with two horrific fatties. I used to think I was a 7-8 when I was in shape... naw I prob only got laid because I was on the football team and had lots of friends. Nothing to offer anymore lolol and I'm ok with it.
>>
>>26845179
Yea, but because the way they are taken. Go out with some friends to the beach and take a pic.
>>
>>26845816
Dog stuff, the word "engineer" in your career bit and pictures of you doing things lol. You are a smart man.
>>
>>26845813
Yea, just reverse the info she gives you in Google and diff social media pages. Usernames are a big one. That was pretty much my whole job working fraud prevention.
>>
>>26846095
>>26846108
>>26846114
>>26846121
y do u hurt the bump limit my friend

it never did anything to you
>>
>>26844754
Maybe I should work on an accent so bitches thirst for my foreign penis
>>
>>26845900
Tell her you'd want to, but a flurry of lewd things flooded your mind.
>>
File: 1528667834923.jpg (62 KB, 729x796)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>mfw seeing all the used up bitches with an expiration date on their womb looking for someone to settle
>>
if i'm waiting until marriage for sex am i just completely out of the dating pool? am grill btw
>>
>>26846418
Appreciate the response
>>
question: Is it ok to use a picture that is myself and my 3 year old niece, if it's a good picture? cons are that people might think it's my kid, but if I make a joke in my bio about it being my neice, will it be fine or will it backfire? Maybe Ill save that photo for a more traditional dating site, if I make one of those.
>>
>>26846506
no. you’d have to be a really ugly landwhale to be out of it
>>26846569
make it clear its not your kid

>>26846391
>>
Guys, how long is to long to wait to send a message? I’ve matched with a few girls about a week ago but I haven’t messaged any of them because I don’t wanna get rejected, should I just unmatch them? Also how do you take pics for tinder I only have like 3 pics on my profile
>>
>>26846849
a few weeks? christ guy i usually do it immediately or wait a few hours
>>
Would putting "not my kid" in the bio, even though there aren't any pics of kids be weird?
What about listing my job as "Doctor at Doctors Without Diplomas"?
>>
>>26846506
no but you probably shouldn't be using Tinder
it's not really a dating app, it can be, but it's primarily a hookup app
>>
>>26847105
I like funny job titles on Tinder, but it gotta be something that for sure won't be mistaken as something too edgy. "Doctors at Doctors Without Diplomas" feels a tiny bit too close to "CEO at self-employed" in terms of the edge.
>>
>>26847225
What if I write it in French: "médecins sans diplômes"?
>>
>>26847273
i don't speak french, and it seems funny. If someone doesn't get the joke, it won't be that bad at all
>>
Hey femanon here. I have bumble and got a guys Snapchat and we talk here and there. He suggested meeting up and I said sure but no word since. How do I bring it up or engage in meeting without seeming pushy?
>>
>>26847450
You have plans for today?

Then take it naturally from there
>>
>>26845933
2,3,4, 10 instruments are nice but maybe a better pic with the guitar.
Not an expert but those look the best imo
>>
File: IMG_20180715_084601.png (952 KB, 1080x1920)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
What do u think?
I use to have matches but don't know very well how start the conversation or get fast night stand
>>
File: IMG_20180715_084836.png (1.35 MB, 1080x1653)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>26847549
>>
I have good photos but don't know what to put in my profile lmao
what is a basic "about me" if you're a male looking to potentially nut every weekend?
>>
>>26846994
Yeah, I just deleted my tinder thanks
>>
I don't like putting myself out there but I could use the help. I know the input I put in isn't worth the output I get. Could be just me being retarded or whatever.
>>
Never had a ton of luck with tinder or anything else. I just keep using it because it's better than not looking at all.
>>
>>26847947
Grow a beard. You look 12
>>
handstands, acrobatics, cycling and shenanigans! Let's go party hard

Check out my instagram for my artwork- what do you think? willumapproves, same name for snapchat too
>>
>>26847902
>pouting in your first pic
Going for a sympathy swipe or some shit? Makes you look like a weak ass football player.

Go for the full football player image and act tough, or go for something else - this current mix is weak
>>
>>26847549
Jesus that's a hot profile - just message them:

"hey, going out tonight?"

And they'll come crawling to your door
>>
>>26848063
I was thinking I looked like I was pouting but I wasn't sure if it was still bad. I feel like an autist when I smile. I think I just need a new set of pics.
>>
>>26847549
christ you look fantastic
>>
>>26847947
This is not better than 'not looking at all'. You should work on becoming a well adjusted adult and grow into yourself and you'll be meeting people in a few years. But right now you are not going to get any attention on tinder, and if you do it will not be the attention you want. You think just being on tinder is a neutral thing but it's not, it's a negative force in your life right now. It'll make you feel inadequate and maybe resentful when people drop conversations or unmatch you. If nothing else, it's a waste of time and especially mental energy. Delete tinder for now and come back when you have something to offer.
>>
>>26848060
You are 100% distilled pure grade A camp counselor. Like in Plato's theory of forms, you would represent the essence of 'camp counselor'. I feel like you're the kind of person that has to already be in someone's life for them to be attracted to you, like I don't expect a girl to see a picture of you and say "that's a guy I want to have sex with" but you probably get laid in real life through sheer charisma. I can't guess what you do for a living (unless it's camp counselor) but I assume it comes second to 'shenanigans', and probably travelling. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe this profile works for you, but just be aware that 'carefree' starts looking like 'bum' after 25.
>>
Thoughts? Fuck all effort right now, I just reinstalled.
>>
>>26847902
So football is your thing huh, "along with everything that comes with it". What does that mean. Are you insinuating you have sex with cheerleaders? Or that you have undiagnosed brain damage? I'm guessing the latter, and your pictures seem to confirm it. Your life looks depressing, and I think that's the impression girls on tinder will get. Maybe picture #5 is a current season picture, but it looks like your high school glory days which makes all the other pictures more depressing in comparison. "Back in high school, people used to take pictures for me. Now it's just me and my selfies." I know football takes up a lot of time, but try to define yourself by other things too. You can't let your football do the talking forever.
>>
>>26848551

Get a pic other than a selfie, not in a bathroom mirror

Put some decent clothes on, not a tank top that shows your skinny arms

Take the stupid hat off your head

Look at the camera and smile
>>
>>26848551
Pretty bad there Jordan, but I don't understand ravers so maybe this will resonate with the target demographic.
>>
File: kramer.gif (3.51 MB, 364x270)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
>>26848577
>Are you insinuating you have sex with cheerleaders? Or that you have undiagnosed brain damage? I'm guessing the latter, and your pictures seem to confirm it.

On another note, I haven't got any matches in ages, but I can't delete my tinder because you need FB or a phone number, and it's ridiculously difficult to make a new account now.
>>
>>26848633
Anon a prepaid sim card is 10 bucks and a throwaway email is free...
Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>Swipe for 20 minutes
>99.8% of the girls are obese black chicks
Pretty sure I am in hell-rating.
>>
>>26848779
Could just be the area. I'd trade since I'm desperate enough
>>
>>26848779
You mean thicc nubian queens, adjust your expectations fool. These girls could be calling you a skinny white bitch but they choose to see you as an ivory pixie dream boy.
>>
To all guys wondering why they can't seem to get responses on apps like these: I put two selfies and one casual dress boob showoff photo on my profile, and put down the phone to go get some food from the kitchen.
Less than five minutes later, there are literally hundreds of likes pending.
>>
>>26848948
Eh everyone knows that already. Just have to be patient
>>
>>26848948
>>26848991
I wonder if most girls would even bother going through all those likes
>>
Getting real tired of women that expect you to send them some super thoughtful witty shit to impress them when they have 2 pictures and nothing in their fucking bio. Give me something to work with for fucks sake. Also average chicks that think they are gods gift to this world.
>>
>>26829498
beta provider
>>
File: edowardu.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>26829293
What ever happened to the whole "be yourself" deal? Half the girls on there are your basic bar hopping type broad that associates anime with loserdom.

Sure he could slowly bring it on if he matched with one but perhaps his goal is to find someone compatible with him or that just doesn't think the way aforementioned.
>>
>>26829293
>>26849034
Besides that, we all know that if Chad and Taberius were on there with anime/weeb shit they'd still be getting matches and they would probably even feign interest in it for their sake.
>>
>>26849034
Half? 95% look like your typical basic bitch.
>>
>>26848577
>Are you insinuating you have sex with cheerleaders? Or have undiagnosed brain damage?
Anon, how the fuck did you even reach this conclusion? Do you think this is how playing a sport works, do you have undiagnosed brain damage?
>>
>>26849068
I wrote a whole paragraph, at least do me privilege of addressing the rest of it instead of just throwing my own line back at me.

But instead you chose to focus on that one line so you can come at me instead of acknowledging what's wrong with your tinder profile, which is supposedly why you're here in the first place.
>>
>>26848884
I'm chubby, 190lbs@6'2 with some weightlifting. They're not even unconventionally attractive or anything. Straight up non-binary/fat/no-real-hair trainwrecks.
>>
>>26849068
Also, you're right I don't know about sports, but I know a guy who coaches football and he tells me "kids these days is soft". You seem soft. I don't know why football players are traditionally seen as the jocks, all the ones I know are big babies. Basketball players actually live up to their jock expectations but football guys are just some emotional meatheads.

It comes out in how you write too, "I don't like putting myself out there". And "I know the input I put in isn't worth the output I get". You sound like your coach when you're talking about tinder. And you keep referring to yourself as retarded/autistic which makes me think you might actually be worried about brain damage.

Become the jock you're supposed to be, like the other guy in this thread said. Or become a dynamic person who *plays football* instead of a big dummy *football player*. Once you become a fully-formed human, you'll know how to take good pictures instead of being like "I dunno I feel dumb taking these, I'm just a big idiot who doesn't know how to smile". And you'll be able to tell if I'm actually insulting you instead of just guessing at my tone.
>>
>>26849356
You need to lift some more weights, 190lbs/6'2" is not supposed to look chubby. You must have a real busted face or something. Do you ever see those couples at walmart where it's an in-shape black guy with an inexplicably fat white woman that looks 10 years older than him? You can be like the reverse of that.
>>
>>26849427
I've hit the worst bits of british genes in the U.S. Weak chin = Looks fat at neck + Flared ribs = prominent tummy + Blonde Eyebrows = Shit looking. Working on the weightloss thing again, was at 170lbs until I started new job and its been stressful (too much alcohol now)
>>
So, bumble question. Downloaded it, made a profile and never used it. Now I've been swiping for about an hour and I'm still not done with the list.
Am I getting fucking everybody from months ago first? This shit is taking forever.
>>
File: IMG_20180715_164526.jpg (160 KB, 650x1120)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
I don't really know how good this is, so your help would be appreciated.
>>
>>26849606
Bumble supposedly has a ton of inactive accounts. Just swipe and see what happens.
>>
>>26849779
>dude weed
I'd leave that out but that's just me.
>>
>>26849834
There are a lot of stoners in my area, trust me it's not hurting anything.
>>
>>26849827
Thanks mate. Kinda makes sense since I started with 11 likes this morning and don't think I've come across a single one. Also makes me feel shitty. 11likes in months is harsh.
>>
>>26849863
I got 3 likes in the first day and nothing since then.
>>26849839
Where would that be so I can avoid it?
>>
>>26849019
>Also average chicks that think they are gods gift to this world.

Thats what tinder does to them
>>
new bread >>26850244
>>
>>26849363
If you read the other post you would have known I already addressed the paragraph long essay you wrote out with the other guy about the one pic looking like i'm frowning anon. You're getting a little too deep into it. Also just to mention it the picture I posted isn't my full Bio. Just couldn't get it all in one screenshot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.