[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 154475478000.jpg (43 KB, 624x466)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
ITT: Post your race & the race(s) you're most attracted to
>>
I’m an Uncle Tom. I wanna get me a white woman
>>
File: 1527450577512.png (8 KB, 250x202)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>27154292
>>
>black grill
>non-white guys who like psychs and hipster music
>>
Whites only. Guys and girls.
>>
File: 0eeVL6s.jpg (1.15 MB, 1920x2616)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
I'm black don't think theres any one race I'm the most attracted to, but I'll say that I'm least attracted to asians. There are definitely a few that I've seen that I'm attracted to, but those tend to be models of some sort.
My "type" of woman however is definitely alternative, and tomboys
>>
White.

Mostly attracted to white guys, but there are some good looking northeast asians as well.
>>
white, white, but I am sometimes attracted to other races. I like a Mexican guy right now.
>>
White man. Most attracted to white women. I also think some women from other races can be attractive to me but less so than white women, and it doesn't matter because I would only ever date a white woman (because I'm not interested in anything but a wife to eventually have kids with, and I want my kids to be white).
>>
>>27155435
You mean psychadelics or psychopaths? No dude likes psychopaths, black grill.
>>
>>27155749
This is the only correct answer.
>>
I'm Brown and I love Asians
>>
>race
Black
>races you're attracted to
Guys:
White
Girls:
East asian and white

I'm screwed
>>
>race
White
>Attracted to
Indian girls
>>
I am Asian
I am most attracted to white women
I believe that white skin is superior and everyone else denying it is butt hurt and jealous over not possessing it. That said any skin is attractive as long as it's not black, some black skin is lovely but on average white skin gives women and men much more beauty
>>
>>27154287
>race
Indian
>Attracted to
Norwegian
>>
>>27155983
Gay white guys like black guys though

>>27156016
I'm into Indians, Nordic girls are probably too superficial to be into Indians though
>>
>>27156156
kek I know they are way too above my league
>>
Am half white half latino most attracted to asians
>>
File: IMG_20181008_202114_808.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1920)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
black/white biracial femanon into white hipster basedboys and indian/arab girls
>>
>>27156156
gay white guys like to secretly fuck black guys, not date them
>>
im mixed Asian/white. I like Ukrainian women.
>>
>>27156173
Mee too!
Hey do you find your less attracted to whites and latino's?
>>
File: 1531427173646.gif (2.2 MB, 250x333)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>27154287
>Me
>Legit so white you can trace my veins and arteries across my body

>her
>Also as white as snow

Anything else just pales in comparison.
>>
> race
Black
> Attracted to
Whites. Also because white girls always want the "BLACKED experience"
>>
>>27156434
>Anything else just pales in comparison.
I see what you did there.

>>27156440
>Also because white girls always want the "BLACKED experience"
They really don't. I'm sorry but you've been tricked by online kike-shilled cuckshit into believing this type of fantasy is real life. It isn't.
I'm not saying it is impossible for a black guy to date a white girl, but you're gonna have a hard time, and even if you manage to score one she most likely won't be into the racebait crap you jerk off to online. That's some essentially male fetishism, 99% of females don't give a shit about that.

>>27156445
Stop being that unnecessarily edgy, you're not helping the cause.
>>
>>27156156
Speak for yourself. I’m not. Out of the 4 other white gays I’ve dated, none were attracted to black men.
>>
>>27156457
White gay here, have multiple white girl cousins who are only attracted to black men. Seems popular among lower class urbanites.
>>
>>27156477
>have multiple white girl cousins who are only attracted to black men

No, you don't. You're larping for one reason or another. Even if you weren't larping, your anecdotal evidence would be contradicting basically any statistics available on the subject.
>>
>>27156457
Hey sorry man, but I've fucked about 7 college girls all wanting to be with a black guy before they settle down with their SO.
>>27156482
I always see this get posted. Literally no one uses OKcupid. That's a skewed sample. It's so much easier with Tinder
>>
>>27156440
> ayy luls
>>
>>27156482
Seriously to tho only white people uses OKCupid and that's why you see a white-centric result. Go on Tinder and you'll see white women going for Blacks, Latinos, and Asians.

Lotsa white gurls these days into KPop wanting to fuck Asian
>>
>>27156522
>Hey sorry man, but I've fucked about 7 college girls all wanting to be with a black guy before they settle down with their SO.
Lol no you haven't. If you had this ability to pick up chicks easily you wouldn't be wasting time lurking on /soc/. Nice try though.

>I always see this get posted. Literally no one uses OKcupid. That's a skewed sample. It's so much easier with Tinder
I just took the first stats thing I found but look into it, Tinder stats are the same. + Gilrs who use Tinder are way sluttier than your average girl, so if there's a skewed sample it would be the Tinder one.

Sorry blackbot to burst your fantasy bubble with real life facts.
>>
>>27156531
See >>27156542 for reply.
>>
Me:
>White male (gay)

Other males I like, in order:
>White
>Indian
>Middle Eastern
>Latino/South American
>Asian
>African

There are individuals I find attractive within every race, but the list is how commonly I find them.
>>
>>27156542
I love how you just dismiss everything as larping. Wew. Keep trying to cope though.

I've been on this site since I was 14 napping to random girls on tiny.chat. This site is comfy. I am now 20 and in college.

> inb4 "No you're not. You're larping Q_Q"
>>
>>27156542
Ayy white boi here upset that blacks are tryna fuck girls his ass can't get.
>>
>>27156554
>I love how you just dismiss everything as larping.
I'm not dismissing everything as larping, I'm dismissing obvious larping (your posts) as larping.

>I've been on this site since I was 14 napping to random girls on tiny.chat. This site is comfy. I am now 20 and in college.
I'm not talking about why you'd use thise website, I'm talking about what you'd be doing on /soc/ specifically. Also if you're in college and all the white college girls wanted to date black guys, you woulnd't have to resort to tinder either.

So basically none of your shit makes sense. If you got laid from tinder you wouldn't be on /soc/, if you got laid from college you wouldn't go on tinder. L A R P I N G.
>>
>>27156004
cringe
>>
>>27156562
>>27156568
> projecting
> tryna cope
> T_T
Can't accept us niggas on /soc/. Keep making nigger hate threads on /b/ doe
>>
>>27156562
What if he's telling the truth? Why does this prospect obviously make you butthurt?
>>
>>27156580
But he's obviously not telling the truth though, and that's what's making me butthurt. I'm the kind of autist who can't help exposing other people when they're trying to pull that kind of bs. I would have had the exact same reaction in any circumstances that have nothing to do with this racebait shit.
>>
>>27156562
Lol do you realize that most big cities have 5+ colleges in one area?
Tinder is a great app to meet girls from all over, all you have to do is swipe, swipe, then fuck. In case you didn't know, it's not smart to fuck girls you see everyday
> I'm talking about what you'd be doing on /soc/
I've been here forever. Why is anyone on the site really?
>>
I’m white, have only dated white girls, but I find a lot of Hispanics extremely attractive.

Anecdotally, all the girls I’ve been with only seem to be into white guys, except one who talked about how Idris Elba was hot and another one who wanted to dom a short Asian guy.

Whites are basicallly the jack of all trades, lookswise. We can be masculine or boyish, thicc or fragile and feminine.

I think practically everyone finds good-looking white people attractive, whereas lots of other races seem to only attract niche interest.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>27156592
>I'm the kind of autist who can't help exposing other people
No, you're the kind of autist that assumes someone is lying if they claim to do something you want to do. You dismiss any claims of success as bait in order to cope.
>>
>>27156592
> I don't want to believe a black dude can fuck white girls
> He's obviously not telling the truth
> I'm autistic
I see where this is going
>>
>>27154287
>am white male
>attracted to hairy Indian and Middle Eastern girls, and 60yo+ white women
>>
>>27156599
>No, you're the kind of autist that assumes someone is lying if they claim to do something you want to do.
I'm not though, you're the one who's assuming shit on me out of thin air.

>>27156593
>I've been here forever. Why is anyone on the site really?
Once again, I'm not talking about the site, I'm talking about the board. /soc/. If you were a functioning human being who could get laid easily using tinder, you would not browse /soc/ for your daily dose of social interaction. Other boards? Sure. But not /soc/.

>>27156604
> I don't want to believe a black dude can fuck white girls
That's absolutely not what I've said. I've said YOU are not fucking white girls, and that 99% of girls don't have raceplay fetishism like men do. And that statistically, on average, white girls are the less likely to date outside their own race out of all people.
I'm not literally autistic btw that was an expression.
>>
I dunno, I'm black and my only experience with white girls is one who said I was "cute" but that she doesn't date black guys
>>
White guy. Only attracted to White women and some of the Whiter looking Asians. Current long term gf is half Asian, slightly upset that my kids wont be fully White.
>>
>>27156664
that just means shes afraid of what her parents or friends will think. no worries.
my second gf was white and had a racist prick of a father, but he wasn't around a lot so it didn't matter as much. the two girls I was with after her had weird friends who asked them stuff like "what's it like?" when they started dating me. I really couldn't look at their friends the same way after they told me what they said.
>>
>>27154287
>half white half maori
>prefer black women (african black)
>>
>>27156477
Black guy here, not a single black male I know has ever had sex with a white woman who wasn't obese, and the most attractive and high class black girls here date white and hispanic guys.
>>
>>27154287
White and I only like black women
I don't feel attracted to white or asian women at all.
It's a curse because there are no black women where I live and generally black women don't like white men.
My dream is to one day have a black wife and live in a black community
>>
White and attracted to Asian girls only
>>
File: 1535262349269.jpg (368 KB, 900x900)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>27154287
white and white anything else makes me want to throw up
>>
>>27154287
>me
So white my skin burns in moonlight

>her and him
QT east Asians and whites. Especially fat assed asians with thick thighs
>>
maori & maori/mixes
>>
>asian male
>asian females
I have dated white and Hispanic girls though due to them fetishizing Asian men.
>>
white & only attracted to white guys
>>
>>27158399
What the fuck
Do you realize how much of an anomaly you are?
>>
Mexican(or Latino to people). Mostly attracted to white women that are snow white skinned, like pic-related.

Other mexican/latinas don't attract me since usually they are very overweight and cacked in massive amounts of makeup that makes them look like clowns. Black chicks look alright but wouldn't fuck/date because of ethnic incompability.

But if there is one race/ethnicity I fucking hate/dislike the most, its Asians. The high-pitch noise they make when having sex turns me the fuck off, and their slanty eyes are creepy. Must most of all, I've had horrible interactions/experiences with asian people that just made me hate them and see them as the scum of the earth.
>>
>white guy (mediterranean)
>dark hair/dark eyes women with tempers and craziness; latinas and italians it seems
>>
These threads are hilarious.. It seems that most individuals posting about women like this or that don't have the carnal knowledge required to actually bang a woman. Women really don't care about skin color as long as the guy can be discreet, discretion is key. If you want to bang any woman from any race just be confident and make her feel comfortable around you, this is to include not running around like you are in high school and telling all your friends you fuccd her. Just be a man, talk to all girls you are attracted to get her number and close the deal. Simple. Shit isn't mathematics it's the common sense your forefathers had in order to slay pussy. No wonder they say Millennials aren't having sex, it's bc men are no weak and look at statistics telling them what women like them. But fucc that women want dick more than men these days seem to want pussy.
>>
>>27158399
you lost me at "live in a black community".
why? i'm genuinely curious.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.