[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600639473981.gif (351 KB, 716x400)
351 KB
351 KB GIF
Tell us about your horror stories from /soc/. Any experience whether it was purely online, or a mix of online and offline, platonic, romantic, sexual, and everything outside of those and in between.

Tell us all about it. We'd love to hear.
>>
>>29502356
one time i added someone, we got along and chatted for a day and then we never talked again
>>
>>29502356
Just about every nerdy anon I talked to from /soc/ was like a carbon copy of each other-- into Warhammer and couldn't take a joke.
>>
>>29502373
That's truly one of my biggest fears especially if it went very well.
>>
>>29502356
Beyond getting ghosted which is to be expected I really don’t have any, except this one time a girl posted my snap in all the snap threads and said I would rate dicks, even though I’m not gay. That was amusing and irritating at the same time.
>>
>>29502377
I only have met 1 person from here who I still genuinely like a lot and talk to on a regular basis. The rest of them who I talked to at the beginning were usually like >>29502376 or too much into anime on a gross level. The guy I still talk to is the only person who I want to talk to and don't give a crap about anyone else. If he were to suddenly ghost me, I would fall into a deep depression.
>>
>>29502376
>Couldn't take a joke
The joke is usually the person thinks they're funny.
>>
Have been fortunate to not had some of the experiences people posted in the past. No true horror stories here.

My bad experiences just reflect the expected soc population: unexpectedly being on the receiving end of verbal/emotional abuse from people with mental illness, and horny people with the voices of alleyway creepers trying to get off.
>>
>>29502373
this happens to me too fucking much
I have a few horror stories, but I'm pretty sure most horror stories I could share are about me rather than other people. I always get paranoid that someone will post something about me in one of these threads, but I've yet to see it happen. I really need to fucking get off this board but I have an addiction
>>
File: 2.gif (245 KB, 500x500)
245 KB
245 KB GIF
>>29502467
>I'm pretty sure most horror stories I could share are about me rather than other people.
Tell us the worst you did anon. Kind of dumb to not say anything and leave it like that.
>>
>>29502470
man I'm just clingy and mentally ill. I never doxxed anyone or anything
>>
>>29502471
You don't need to dox someone for you to have a horror story about what you did. Honestly, if you stalked or harassed them that'd probably be worse than doxxing alone. But if you don't want to share that is fine.
>>
>>29502477
can't say I've ever done either of those, either. mostly I've just had a history of lashing out at people when they don't respond fast enough. i know for a fact that I'm spoken of in /soc/ communities and avoided, and honestly it gets to me but I guess I deserve it
>>
>>29502511
BPD?
>>
>>29502518
probably, yeah
>>
>>29502519
At least you know what you did wrong and admitted it, I'm sure you can change and get healthier. Self awareness is a good step anon.
>>
>>29502511
I've had more than one person threaten to kill themselves because I didn't respond in a timely manner, so other people might not be referring to you. Chin up, Anon.
>>
>>29502522
Thanks anon.
>>29502523
I've never threatened suicide. Even I know that's too far. Honestly I'd say I've gotten a lot better; the other week I posted in a discord thread and someone actually responded saying "cool guy, please add"; it meant a fucking lot to me no matter how small of a gesture it was. I've also made a few really great long-term friends from here who have my back, so that's nice. I really appreciate your kind words and reassurance, by the way.
>>
>>29502519
If you are who I think you are I chatted to you for a while and you're actually really sweet. If you manage to tone things down a bit you'll be fine. Good luck fighting your demons.
>>
>>29502536
I'm not sure if I am who you think I am but I very well might be. If that's the case, thanks a ton, you're the best and I wish you the best as well.
>>
>>29502356
I actually had a good experience from here, I was homeless in a foreign country and someone from here let me stay at their place for a night, offered me cash, and booked a flight for me back home, and he never pushed for sex or tried to rape me, he was a genuinely kind stranger.
>>
>>29502563
Are you M or F? Glad to hear you got through that though, always light in the darkness somewhere.
>>
>>29502463
This all of the way. It always comes off as them acting like a know-it-all and is quite obnoxious.
>>
>>29502356
None. I don't come to /soc/ to hook up, trade/post/look at nude stuff or sext or anything of that sort. I barely add anyone and who I add are great people. Its never a random faceless person, its always a friendly person from a rate thread and such who I click with and hold conversations with. If your smart, patient and not perverted you will find like-minded people.
>>
> be me
> last year (pre-covid)
> mid 30s, good job, reasonably fit, semi-normie as i work 8 to 6, own my own 2br condo, live alone
> go on state meetup thread
> 19yo girl messages me who is in same major US city
> meet at a starbucks since she's not old enough for bar
> verify she's actually 19
> she seems reasonably normal / college student
> definitely my type (short, petite, slightly too much makeup, dark hair, little ass/B cups, unironically listens to techno and fast metal, part goth / part e-girl)
> netflix, smoke and chill
> she ends up staying the whole weekend (which was fine with me), she asked, i obliged
> lots of sex and pizza were had
> have to coerce her to leave at 6am Monday morning as I need to go to work and i'm not letting her just stay in my place, alone
> "can i walk with you to the bus stop?"
> "do you need a ride home or anything?"
> "...."
> call her a Lyft but she puts in address
> she texts me probably 40 times over the day on discord
> kinda feels good to have a young woman this into me
> kinda is annoying as i need to work
> "hey anon, can i stay over again tonight?"
> kinda thinking with my dick and say sure
> she ends up over at my place 4 of the next 6 nights, come over at 9/10pm, leave at 6am
> balls literally drained
> she sleeps a lot
> "dont you have college?"
> don't get a straight answer
> she wears like, 2 or 3 outfits and thats it
> ask her about her personal life and she starts crying
> turns out she's married at 18
> ran away from husband 2 months ago
> living in a mix of friend's couches, occasionally a shelter
> she dropped out of college
> doesn't want to tell parents anything because they think "he's a good christian boy"
> husband beats the shit out of her
> end up basically adopting a NEET who's really into me
> start providing fo rher
> month goes by of her over 24/7
> really care for this girl now

one day i came home and she and all her stuff was gone. tried texting her but no response. never heard from her again.
>>
File: 1322161623977.jpg (26 KB, 698x672)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>29502690
fuck
this is why I don't trust egirls
>>
>>29502690
Did she take anything?
Sounds nice while you had it I guess.
>>
>>29502690
That was so comfy until the end. Fuck.
>>
>>29502718
> Did she take anything?
Aside from a piece of my heart? oversized sweater i never wore anymore (was overweight for about 1.5 years in my mid 20s after depression bout). was going to donate it anyway. she wore it a lot.

> Sounds nice while you had it I guess.
Miss it everyday. I don't want kids/marriage, and am in love with e-girls (something about trying to adopt an e-girl neet goes here)

>>29502700
I mean, she's now 20(ish) with a lot of baggage. Not her fault. You just play the hand you're dealt. She was a nice chapter in my life and hopefully I was for her.

>>29502733
As I said above... I miss it everyday and want another e-girl to take care of and cuddle..... so so bad. c'est la vie
>>
>>29502747
been thinking about this... consider this an advertisement
>>
>>29502567
I was a freshly 18 year old girl, very naive, I still think about him sometimes and how friendly he was
>>
>>29502373
That happened to me too.
>>
>>29502690
Damn, that's the dream for me, I want to adopt a neet like that but it seems like an impossible chance here and doomed to end badly.

>>29502356
Not the worst horror story ever and going to keep some details short
>posting in state meetup thread, another lackluster thread but don't hope for too much
>femanon posts that is surprisingly nearby
>add her
>really hit it off and talk a lot while I'm at work overnight
>we decide to meet up in a public place
>she makes it into a hide and seek, hasn't sent me a pic yet so I'm going in blind
>literally the second I turn and see her the first time I know
>she realizes I've realized and shyly smiles and turns around
>super cute girl in mannerisms and looks, way better than what I expected or should've been able to get from /soc/ as a fat nerd
>only downside is she's basically mindbroken by growing up on hentai
>meets some other guys on /soc/ who aren't as stable
>basically gets coerced and raped
>tells me about it and it just infuriates me but there's nothing I can do but watch her dig herself deeper in a hole
>end up cutting it off because my brain can't handle the drama, but my dick whines at me for not keeping her around
>>
>>29502585
>It always comes off as them acting like a know-it-all and is quite obnoxious.
Agreed -- stay away from Democrats.
>>
>>29502433
ive done this to several guys when they send me unsolicited dick pics
>>
trying to date from here
>girl has a mental breakdown after sending me a pic of their face, thinking they are ugly. blocks me instantly.
>girl goes super weird. would refuse to talk to me when i say i'm playing a game with friends. anytime i mention friends they go off. eventually i mention them too many times and she blocks me on everything. (later adds me back, and within the day the same thing happens)
>girl and me talk pretty regularly for a few months. one day she says "I have a confession to make. I was about to cheat on you with someone" it hurt pretty bad, but at least she was honest.... until she followed it up with "with someone underaged".
wtf did i do wrong to cause this??
>>
>>29503619
>girls with mental issues end up on 4chan
whoulda thunk it
>>
>>29503619
You weren't discerning enough to not trust the actual insane ones.
Most men and women on here are trash. There's a reason they come to 4chan instead of dating locally or using another website.
They don't care about you anon, they just care about how you make them feel. Until you can discern one from the other you're going to continue dealing with shitty women.
>>
>>29503447
>He was a dick bag so I had to show him who the real dick bag is.

I wish people were better to eachother.
>>
>>29502690
You know what I realized right as I read this.. she did to you what she did to her husband.

Ive found most of my failed relationships had red flags.
>>
>>29503619
>"with someone underaged"
that shit had no reason being as funny as it was lol
>>
>>29503628
:|
this entire place is mentally ill, men and women. i anticipated as much, just not to this extent...
>>29503634
>You weren't discerning enough to not trust the actual insane ones.
tbf the last one was literally completely fine until they dropped that shit on me. most of them were like that, then just one day *pop* and its over.
and honestly i'm too nervous about one of them spotting me and adding me again, so i'm too scared to try posting my stuff again.
>>
>>29503646
> You know what I realized right as I read this.. she did to you what she did to her husband.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm happy to share more of the "shelter" (for lack of a better term) I provided for her.

Idk if i'd call a month/5 week long "thing" a relationship. Her husband physically beat her.
Verbally abused her.
Raped her.

The evidence I have of this is some voicemails that were pretty intense she shared with me from him / a hospital bill I paid for (cracked bone in her forearm/wrist) and rape kit usage. It definitely wasn't an act as like... if I raise my arm to put my arm around her while we sat on the couch, at first she'd wince like a dog that shit the carpet.
> inb4 she used me for money
While I am wealthy, yes. Aside from a 3 hots and a cot, and like... money to clearly clean up a beaten/semi-broken young woman... that's all she got. I bought her flowers twice. I have more money than I can spend, and tend to enjoy semi-ddlg/provider relationships (with sex ofc).

Her young brain thought "that's just what marriage is" until she'd had enough after ~1 year. She ran away from him. She did enjoy sex with me but it was definitely a mechanism to keep me happy/have a place to stay, especially at first.

I have zero desire to ever get married/have kids/etc BUT... marriage under the age of say, 23 or so... in my opinion... is doomed to fail. Maturity, experience and the fact people change, especially from 16 to 27 or so. Doesn't seem viable.
>>
>>29502690
Haha nobody believes this faggot
>>
>>29503712
Great contribution.
>>
>>29503358
Adopt a neet? Wtf people aren't guinea pigs. Wver ask yourself why you can't meet a person instead of taking on some phony saviour role for a child like loser who doesn't know wtf they're doing. Whole conversation is fucking cringe
>>
>>29503646
Stop victim blaming dude
>>
>>29503658
yeah...
it kinda sucks i'll be honest. i understand it was like a long distance relationship but fuck did it hurt more for that.
>>
>>29502356
I met a girl on here who seemed alright. She was chubby, but I'm into that and found her cute. Turns out she was both autistic and a recovering drug addict. She would have breakdowns wanting to get back on whatever the hell she was addicted to, and I would do my best to talk her through it. I asked if her maybe she wanted to try and date over the Internet because I would be willing to travel to meet her at some point (she was only a state away), but she turned me down because she was looking for someone she could findom, probably to support her drug habits.
>>
>>29503619
im not gonna lie, i was gonna post my stories but these pretty much sum up all my experiences here
>>
>>29502563
very wholesome to think someone that kind browses the board.
>>
>>29502690
Honestly sounds like you dodged a bullet. You can say you miss her, but she sounds unstable lmao.
>>
>>29503447
I don’t do that, it’s illegal and it’s wrong.
>>
>>29502356
two
episode I:
>start talking to a girl from a local meetup thread
>she seems weird but is flirtatious, we send pics, she's utterly unattractive
>I get myself worked up with horniness for like two days sexting her
>she mentions that she used to watch cp all the time
>deepest darkest red flag of all time, heavy shame fills my heart like mercury poured into a goblet
>for some reason coombrain compels me to meet her
>planning to fuck her ass in a park and everything
>she is even weirder and as completely sexless in person
>she gives blowjob that makes me nearly pass out when I cum
>hearing returns, freight train of post nut clarity hits, shame remains to this day
>>
I don't have a horror story but I was probably someone else's

Should I share?
>>
>>29506156
horror stories can be things you did as well, so if you want to share go for it
>>
>>29506169

Girl I meet on /soc/ who lived really close by cut things off when I really wanted to meet up sooner than she felt comfortable with.

I was very enamored with her at the time. After she blocked me, I found that she made a post about me on reddit a day later.

I don't exactly remember my reasoning for why but I sent her message on reddit telling her to delete the post. She doesn't know that I know her socials (All I needed was a picture of her to reverse-image search to find her internet pseudonym, etc.)

She probably got really spooked because she ended up deleting all of her online accounts.

I'm well-aware how desperate, creepy and neurotic my behavior was, and I completely regret doing that, both making her uncomfortable when we chatted and spooking her by finding her internet accounts. She must had felt really anxious and stalked and that wasn't okay.
>>
>>29506186
what did she say in her reddit post? Your reaction and stalking wasn't justified but honestly someone immediately making a post because of something presumably as simple as clinginess is also pretty rude. Unless it was something more
>>
>>29506186
she sounds like a cunt that was using you for attention then when you pressed her on meeting she cuntblocked you and tried to use you to get attention from reddit fags guaranteed she does that to every e-boyfriend
>>
>>29506191

It was a post asking whether she was the asshole for cutting me off, which of course she wasn't. She had every reason to cut me off. I was very clingy to the point of making her uncomfortable.

>>29506195
I don't think any reasonable person would see her making the post have any ulterior motive other than to making sure that what she was doing was either right or wrong.
>>
>>29506204
people are clingy in real life you deal with it and let them know
if you cut someone out of your life off the internet you would look like a fucking psycho
how old was she
>>
>>29506204
Nah, both of you were in the wrong. I'm glad you realized what you did was wrong and all, but making a post asking for affirmation that you were in the right cutting someone off isn't normal.

It's very common knowledge and reasonable for someone to block someone for any reason, especially feeling suffocated by someone clingy. She didn't need any justification more than feeling uncomfortable, and in that aspect she didn't do anything wrong. Going to reddit to post for pity and affirmation that she did the right thing a day later is pretty shitty and aside from that account being something you shouldn't have known, you also would've had every right to ask her to take that post town out of respect.
>>
File: confused.png (90 KB, 823x833)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>talk to girl from a state thread
>she's only 20 miles away, seems cool
>picks me up and her friend is there and seems a bit off but ok...
>I get to their place and the first thing I see is piled up dishes, trash littered everywhere and antipsychotics on the table for both of them
>wew wasn't expecting that, try to communicate with them but get mixed signals
>we spend most of the time downstairs as they loop 3 songs and smoke weed and become increasingly psychotic
>they keep making references to us having a threesome, try to fuck them but can't feel the slightest attraction to them as they're kind of overweight and insane, give up
>they want me to spend the night, there's no place for me to sleep
>sleep on the floor
>spend another day there as they repeat the same 3 kpop songs while psychotic
>they drive me home
>immediately block her and never talk to her again
Yeah, I might crave human intimacy but I'm never doing that again.
>>
Met someone in an ideal mate thread who actually lived nearby. We had a pretty intense 6 month relationship. Now I live even closer to where we'd go for walks, rent hotel rooms and get dinner. It was a pretty incredible connection, the sex was great, but it felt dangerously tumultuous. I still think about him all the time nearly 5 years later.
>>
>>29504521
It would have been nice to "play it out" but yeah... I've already woken up to one 100lb girl sitting on me with a knife to my throat... I don't need that again in my life
>>
File: bugs.png (100 KB, 342x245)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>girl adds me from ideal mate thread
>lives kind of far away (she lived in the US, I live in Canada), but talk to her anyway
>hit it off for the most part, we talk every day about things we both enjoy, we both like video games and similar aesthetics
>eventually she turns into a full blown stalker but I'm kind of fine with it because I was a depressed, broke loser who had never had female interest in him before and kind of fetishized the obsessive archetype because I was so desperate for any affection
>eventually date once we both get jobs
>make plans to visit each other once we have enough money
>she plans to visit me, but the time is bad as I am staying with my parents for a bit due to my job and they wouldn't take kindly to her presence
>tell her that we're better off visiting in a couple months when I'm not with my parents, she agrees and asks if she can buy a ps4 with her savings then
>say yes because i figure she'll just save the money back up in a few months anyway as she only took like a month or two to save this much
>she buys the ps4, whatever, time passes
>find out she was lying about her job and actually quit before the whole ps4 talk happened and just never told me
>this sours a lot of our relationship, eventually I break it off with her
>we keep talking as friends for a while afterwards
>realize like 6 months later that I still care about her, and for months and months she's been trying to get back together
>try to restart things, but instead she rejects me for a bisexual furry roleplayer who acts like a dog on social media
>she is extremely smug about this fact and this fucks me up bad for a long time, eventually just block her because she keeps taunting me about her relationship
>after blocking her she calls me a pedophile randomly on various websites including 4chan, talks general shit about me constantly
>information comes out that reveals that she sent me death threats and doxxed my friends while we were still talking just to isolate me more
cont.
>>
>>29506698
>everyone I add from 4chan judges me based on random bullshit she said about me
>can't actually make any kind of meaningful connection off of here anymore, retreat into myself hardcore
>basically go full hermit mode for years because of this shit
>slowly reconnect with older online friends from when I was a kid, rebuild some degree of a social life
>move to a place where there are people I actually know irl, slowly rebuild my friend circle irl as well
>doing okay now, functioning pretty well
>from what I know of her, she is doing the exact opposite of well, is shit broke and living in squalor
>have no real ill will towards her at this point at all as we were both completely insane at the time, but resent many aspects of our engagements
>despite everything, still miss her presence in my life

she fucked me up bad but now that i'm doing better, I just miss her still. In the times that she was good, she was more entertaining than any girl I have ever met since. She was funny, interesting to talk to, and she was very dominant sexually, which I found hot as fuck and have never encountered since.

The bad times were the worst ever, but I'm still just fucked up enough to crave the old days almost every day of my life, and that shit was like five years ago at this point.
>>
>>29502690
It kinda sounds like the plot to the Beatles song
"Norwegian Wood"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_V6y1ZCg_8
>>
File: FB_IMG_1602998034589.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1084)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>29502356
I usualy get 7 to 10 rates and requests for my massive dick but one time I only got a 3 rate :(. It still haunts me
>>
>>29506939
+1

i'm sure there's something out there like it but the best poetic metaphor I have is something about a bird with a broken wing and being surprised/forlorn when its finally able to fly away
>>
>>29506274
Story
>>
File: erupu.gif (1.03 MB, 498x372)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>29502373
It's happening to me right now, fuck I really want to talk with them again but it'll be so weird if I try to send an other message if they already ghosted me
>>
>>29506999
>>29506939
Hmm, that's a more apt description.

Also those digits...I check 'em.
>>
>>29507667
If they're still on your friends list, just send them a hello when they're online with a question to get it rolling.
>>
Think the worst was being stalked and harassed by a drugged up e-girl's simps. Got dox'd, but they had old info for the most part.
>>
>>29506712
what's your discord? wanna chat anon?
>>
>>29507667
send the message anon, women are shitty at holding conversations sometimes and if she's already decided to ghost you, it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>29507634
https://pastebin.com/d9qS5Aq9
>>
>>29508679
Holy shit, are you ok? What went down exactly, former lovers?
>>29508814
Lol.
>>
>>29502356
got herpes
>>
File: a1684673758_10.jpg (414 KB, 1200x1200)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
She was cool until she started being retardedly clingy and hostile just because I had a social life and female friends, while mincing on every little word I said, and played stupid push-pull games when I just wanted to spend time with her. Decided to just end it right there.

Oh well, she fucked it up, not me.
>>
>>29502356
Well, I don't know if this is a horror story, but I'll post it anyway. I had met someone through an ideal mate thread back in 2017. We hit it off pretty well and we eventually chose to meet within a couple months. So I flew my ass out to the east coast and spent a week in July, and then an additional week in August. But there were a few problems.

1) She claimed she was ace, but for the few times we met in the beginning, she then said "I'm questioning if I really am ace". I should've used this as a red flag, because then we never had sex again. Funnily enough, she said she was a sugar baby in the past, so no doubt that there was some shit going on in the background.
2) She had some mental issues that she wasn't fully taking care of, despite me asking her to - she stopped taking her meds. Another red flag.
3) She was constantly leaning on/taking advantage of the fact that I have a decent income and basically no debt - a lot of times she didn't see beyond this about me. She wanted me to pay for things, essentially. Red flag.
4) She had some health issues come up and I was trying to be there to help and support her, but she dismissed any help I tried to provide. This was on top of her being dismissive of my feelings, among other things.
5) Was really upset about me allowing one of my rooms to be a guest room for a friend that was coming out from Japan. She was really pissed about this, ignoring the fact that I've told her said friend is a lesbian and has no interest in men in any capacity. And even if she wasn't, I don't cheat. But again to point 1, I'm sure she was anyway.

We were together for about a year. In retrospect, I really should've just ended it at the end of 2017, but honestly I was an idiot and kept giving the benefit of the doubt. So I guess I learned from that. Nothing like being mistreated. I would say that's kept me from being close to anyone, even in real life.
>>
>>29506698
>>29506712
I know it's not what you want to hear, but fuck that bitch to hell. I'm glad you're doing better now, and that you at least got some fond memories out of it.
>>
>>29508821
Yeah! Nothing really came of it. It started in the shut-in IRC years ago, some guy sent me weird messages about an RP fantasy of tying me to a table and iirc flaying my vagina and mutilating my tits/brain or something like that. Stopped talking to the guy, he got salty. Shortly after, the (underage) druggy e-girl joined and a small group latched onto her.

Crazy RP dude had dirt on me because I was dumb and said a lot of personal shit in chat. I'd had an abortion because I was going to miscarry, and having a weakened immune system from both RA and fibro, I was hella afraid of incomplete miscarriage and getting an infection.
They then used that against me and followed me in SEVERAL different threads (it's like they were opening every thread looking) saying that I've had an abortion and I'm crazy. Even if I just posted my location and no other info, they'd somehow know it was me. And at some point, I and like 6 or 7 other people were dox'd by crazy RP guy.

Anyway, hoping she at least got off the drugs.
>>
>>29509182
Sorry, kinda sleepy. Meant to say that crazy guy was of course one of her orbiters and that's how it ties into it.
>>
>>29509182
This was a whole trip throughout reading this. I've seen people being followed in threads, sometimes they had valid complaints about the person but if yours was for medical reasons that's just malicious. Glad you're ok though now.
>>
She was incredibly clingy, I told her I just got broken up with and wasn't looking for a relationship, which she then said that she had already had feelings for me. This was like the first night we were talking. We kept talking because I was a desperate inexperienced boy, and so eventually we met. She was a pillow princess with bad hygiene. We barely had sex because the smell made me go flaccid, and then she cried to me about how I was her 36th or something. I think I ghosted her some time after, she would message me relentlessly.
>>
The real horror story is the hope this site gives you, hope that drags on for far too long.
You only realize it's gone nowhere when it's too late.

Have I been loved? Yes.
Have I had pleasant experiences? Sure.
Has any of it been real? No..

I wish life was a little easier, I just kind of gave up now though.
I don't have any social media anymore, just an email address where I keep in contact with 3 people, I suppose that's good. I like them. I know it's my fault it's not anything more than that.
It's just not what I expected when I came here..
>>
>>29509250
>The real horror story is the hope this site gives you, hope that drags on for far too long.
Yeah, pretty much. I unironically have had better experiences irl than trying to date here.
>>
>>29502373
This happened to me, except we talked for over a month and got along really well sharing both sexy and personal stuff. Had plans to meet. Then all of a sudden gone completely.
>>
was a dumbass motherfuckcking camwhore who thought a fuckin dude on the interwebs actually cared about me then doxxed me ayyye
>>
>>29509573
what was your camwhore name
>>
My first sexual encounter was with a guy from here (I'm a guy too). We sucked each other's dicks in the woods and mosquitoes kept biting us so we stopped before either person finished. He was listening to Harry Potter fan music in the car too. Met my first girlfriend from here too and she was a bitch.
>>
Someone explain more about this to me, are there really white Americans who get married at like 18?
I thought that was only a Mormon and Jehovah's Witnesses thing?
Are there random Christian communities where girls get married at 18, but still play videogames, listen to heavy metal, and generally have the same personality as alternative girls? This sounds extremely strange and yet I've heard of at least one other example of this happening.
>>
>>29509854
Yes
>>
>>29502356
Im used as a surrogate female friend by some of the women I meet in ads, it gets to the point that they only refer to me as female, want me to look more feminine than I already am (I hate how I look btw) one thought about just getting me on estrogen, and lots of them want me to fully crossdress for them. I have transcended gay best friend but this shit is taking its toll on my gender identity.
>>
>>29503771
You sound like a self-righteous asshole who loves nothing more than telling other people what to do. I am thankful that I don't know you.
>>
>>29506186
>She must had felt really anxious and stalked and that wasn't okay.
Fuck that bitch. She shouldn't have posted about you. You let her off easy. Now stop simping and start acting like a man.
>>
>>29510447
If it didn't have any doxxing info and was just her venting about it, she did nothing wrong lol.
>>
Sensing a correlation between /soc/ ideal mate threads and /soc/ horror stories
>>
>>29510584
Throwing yourself head over heels into a relationship with someone you've idealized from the start and only later find out isn't the person you thought they were is never a good idea.
It can work, but people rarely manage to slow themselves down a little at the start.
>>
>>29503712
I believe it, faggot. There goes your argument.
Great contribution.
>>
Honestly sucks getting ghosted. Wish they could just let me know if I did something wrong, or if they simply just weren't interested in talking anymore, or anything. Being left wondering if there's something wrong with me or something I could have done different sucks. If it's actually me, I'd like to know how or why so I can work on myself and improve that negative aspect someone had issue with but I can't do that since I'm left with no idea what I could have done since they'd be pretending like everything is fine and we're all good and it's all great and then just disappear for good the next day. That shit used to make me feel insecure and it's awful people just don't think about that or really even care when they ghost.

Now instead of feeling shitty about it I just assume they were a shitter who was an absolute waste of my time because why should I feel shitty over them doing that? If someone can't be straight up with me then that really just says more about them.

Sorry I'm just venting in this thread.
>>
>>29502356

Didn't meet them on soc but here's a train wreck of a story.

Ldr'd this artsy girl I met online. The massive distance and her being poor killed it after 2 years. But I still cared deeply for her, and remained friends anyways. Even if we somehow lost contact or she went offgrid we always found a way to reconnect and talk like we never skipped a beat. Sometimes I'd flirt hard and still offer care and affection. Stopping if she asked me to pump the breaks a bit on that attitude. She was my first and meaningful ldr gf and best friend.

Something fucked her up and she decided to lie to me about being terminally ill. I believed it, and it broke me harder than loosing some of my closest family. I went from holding down 2 jobs and being responsible for the well being of a 5 bedroom shithole I co-rented and helped maintain

To barely holding one job and drinking more than I wanted to admit.

I found out it was a lie one day, because I decided to look up her artworks. I chased every social media link she had featuring her art. Thinking this was all that was left of her in this world.

Found her active on twitter, as a transgender (I always just thought her a bisexual tomboy at most) asking about the pros and cons about going on testosterone pills.
>>
>>29511529
You want a hug?
>>
hoo boy

>met a girl from skype threads way back in the day. we both have strong feelings for each other but she's married with a kid. talk for years and we both develop strong feelings and have an extremely intimate relationship, now we hardly talk because she's pregnant again. oh well

>other girl i met in skype threads back in the day. extremely hot sexting leads to genuine friendship and feelings for like 4 years. suddenly she starts pulling away and messaging me a lot less until she's eventually not messaging me at all. one day i tell her i'd love some closure, we call on the phone and she cries and tells me how important i am to her and how she's going to be in my state soon and she wants to meet. we meet in a park and hang out and have sex in her car. one of the happiest days of my life. then she goes home and starts pulling away again, now we haven't spoken in months. oh well.

>another person met on kik thread. at first we meet to just have sex, but eventually become friends and feelings get involved. queue two years of the most wishy washy borderline abusive drama you can think of. we go a long time without talking. eventually we reconnect and now we seem to be cool, although this person still pulls away and acts weird for a few days at a time. oh well

>meet someone just at the beginning of this year in discord thread. they seem like a very fragile person but eventually we start to get close and develop feelings. we finally meet in person and there are immediate sparks. soon enough we're in love. covid hits so most of our hangouts are in hotel rooms. eventually we have a bad fight because this person has a schizophrenic episode. we seemingly make up, then they decide they just want to end things for no apparent reason. oh well
>>
>meet girl on soc
>chat it up on kik and everything is cool
>similar interests and kinks
>tells me shes going to be homeless soon
>family sucks and doesnt help her at all
>offer to move her in
>she says yes
>1 week later we meet for first time
>30lbs heavier than pics made it seem
>has 2 cats never told me about
>still, super cool and I'm happy af
>week 1
>we fuck constantly
>she chips in and helps around the house
>things are great
>week 4
>shes too depressed to do anything
>just plays games and eats all day
>its like having a child
>month 3
>we barely talk
>when I want sex I just take it
>I do all the chores
>she barely showers
>tells me she is going to move out
>I tell her good
>she gets mad and upset and says I'm mean
>says I dont support her
>shes been talking to some guy online
>I stay home from work and pack her shit up
>she instantly loses it and says she was lying to make me jealous
>end up fucking
>still kick her out
>never hear from her again
>life goes on
>>
>>29506221
>It's very common knowledge and reasonable for someone to block someone for any reason, especially feeling suffocated by someone clingy. She didn't need any justification more than feeling uncomfortable, and in that aspect she didn't do anything wrong
Fuck off fag she's in the wrong. People deserve to know why you're blocking. Only a pussies ghosts without being mature and giving a reason.
>>29506186
Nothing wrong with knowing her socials anon, I would've done the same thing
>>
>>29510533

yup

>>29511942

i mean, fair, but i wouldn't had stalked her and messaged her just so she would be spooked
>>
>>29510343
'Explain more of this to me'
>>
>>29512304
It's all about keeping up appearances.

You just need to look like you're a Good Girl to the people at your church then you can do whatever you want.
>>
>add austistic femanon
>talking seems to be going well, shes shy at first but comes out of her shell a bit
>we're talking about music
>shes into some kinda weird stuff, not really my thing
>i rate her songs pretty low, 2-3/10
>she spergs out, starts fucking sobbing quietly as we're in call
>she doesn't talk to me for a few months due to embarrassment and her fear of me hating her

what the fuck is wrong with girls, anons? should i have comforted her? i didn't want to lie, and i thought she'd be okay with my honest opinion
>>
>>29511579
A hug would be nice, no homo.
>>
>>29512249
>i mean, fair, but i wouldn't had stalked her and messaged her just so she would be spooked
I would've if she was bad mouthing me on reddit of all places. She brought it on herself by ghosting and being immature
>>
>>29511604
That sounds shitty anon
>>
>>29511575
>transgender
Heart wrenching. Why can't people just learn to love themselves and their natural bodies instead of trying to become something they will never be?
>>
>>29506221
>It's very common knowledge and reasonable for someone to block someone for any reason,
I doubt the vast majority of people would agree with this. It depends on the dynamic of the relationship. If two people have been speaking for a long time and are getting on very well with no apparent grievances against each other, randomly cutting off contact is bound to upset the other person. Sometimes you owe people an explanation, and it's rude and potentially hurtful not to provide one.
>>
>>29512463
Because someone wants them differently, I mean I almost had an actual woman try and trans me because she wanted me to actually be her female friend instead of a surrogate, still has me fucked up mentally.
>>
>>29511604
>>other girl i met in skype threads back in the day. extremely hot sexting leads to genuine friendship and feelings for like 4 years. suddenly she starts pulling away and messaging me a lot less until she's eventually not messaging me at all. one day i tell her i'd love some closure, we call on the phone and she cries and tells me how important i am to her and how she's going to be in my state soon and she wants to meet. we meet in a park and hang out and have sex in her car. one of the happiest days of my life. then she goes home and starts pulling away again, now we haven't spoken in months. oh well.
How is that a horror story? Return her visit, maybe?
>>29512367
>>i rate her songs pretty low, 2-3/10
You're the autistic one here
>>
File: 51HGZoQ64IL._AC_UL1024_.jpg (66 KB, 1024x827)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>29511529
Don't worry anon, can relate to this so hard and clearly that's true of many people ITT.

>>29512367
>she doesn't talk to me for a few months due to embarrassment and her fear of me hating her
At least this had a somewhat happy ending. Try being in same situation as me/guy above and not knowing if the person is genuinely rejecting you or just pre-emptively cutting you off because they're scared of rejection. You don't want to message back because maybe they genuinely don't want to talk to you and you don't want to harass them, but they've removed you without explanation so how else are you supposed to know?

If any femanon reading this post does the above because you have a very minor dispute with a guy, please just fucking stop and try to talk things through with them before you remove, because based on the posts ITT, a lot of girls regret severing these connections too.

(it's different if you're being genuinely harassed because I know there are weird/creepy guys here but if it's something minor, fucking talk it through with us).
>>
>>29512477
>Because someone wants them differently
I don't get that, I was maybe at a point where a girl could change me a little if I loved her enough but only to a point and especially now not at all because it all comes down to confidence and security in yourself. I am perfectly happy with myself as a whole
That'd be pretty weird man. I'd be pissed if someone tried that on me
>>
There was a blonde that posted here a few years ago.
One day she posts and is wearing a lanyard, which I immediately recognize. She went to my college which was pretty small. I told my friend just out of disbelief, like what are the odds type of shit. He then went on to blackmail her into being his fucktoy or he would expose her to friends and family. She ended up transferring, I have to imagine because of the situation.

Ive always felt guilty for accidentally bringing such misfortune her way. Sorry if you are still around
>>
>>29502373
This.
Happened once. Conversation was fucking great. We both really wanted this to be a real thing. Next day, say hi hoping to talk again, Get a fast one sentence answer, then never again.
The real horror is hanging on hoping that she'll one day come back and we start talking again.
>>
>>29512743
Did she actually become his fucktoy?
>>
>>29512548
She wanted me as a surrogate female friend, and later became attracted to me, she was a dom les I think and wanted me to be her fucktoy, how in her mind does she reconcile being a lesbian but wanting a femboy to be a woman for her socially and sexually, just try and get me to troon.
>>
>>29502690
Wow that's fucked up, I wonder if she got back with her husband or something or maybe that was all a lie?
>>
>>29512743
>her into being his fucktoy
I would've straight up told my friend to cut it out. You figured it out and thus can decide what to do with this info. Plus if anyone was going to blackmail her it would be you. Keep your friends in line man, I know I can and if they serious don't listen I would kick the shit out of any of them. Seriously, how the fuck did you let your "friend" do that you retard
>>29512768
Not impressed. Killing idiot Normie's is not hard faggot, but if you went for some high level targets like even a states legislator or a CEO, maybe you'll get my attention (in Minecraft)
>>29512952
Women r dumb
>>
>>29512981
Shes not been the only one who wants me to be a woman or a lesbian into me ive got even more stories, its somewhat common ive heard by rumor that lesbians are into femboys if we are fem enough.
>>
>>29512991
That's weird anon. Lets hear these stories
>>
>>29512999
My first girlfriend was a lesbian, I was in a d/s relationship with a guy I found on tinder, she then found him lied about being attracted to him, became his other sub and he brought her in as a present to me, then she just confessed her love to me and distanced me from the guy. I was on hormones for 6 months due to her influence, and can still do a girl voice as my voice is really high now, and I always had to crossdress for her. After her I had another woman who wanted me to be her "futa mommy" we still talk sometimes but she treats me as female still. Ive had women who just isolate me form men and give me ingroup preference to have someone they can girl talk to all the time. All of these women encourage me to crossdress.
>>
>>29513007
>hormones for 6 months
>was in a d/s relationship with a guy I found on tinder
Wtf is wrong with you anon? Why would you think any of this is okay?
>>
>>29513013
Um I was prison gay for a second, I really wanted love so I went with a guy, the reason she got me on hormones for 6 months was just mass brain washing and lying to me that its all reversible, she kept making me crossdress for her then subtlety making me feel bad for not being fem enough, then offered me the perfect solution after months of this shit.
>>
>>29513033
Jesus Christ anon, hope you're doing better. I can never believe how easy it is to brain wash and control people and desperate they are for love. Well I guess I was there once too with my ex, but never to that degree more minor like being self doubting because she was toxic about things. Can't even imagine being with a guy though, that's just kinda gross. I have friends who I love and mean the world to mean but I don't want to bump uglies with them
>>
>>29513067
Well yea if youre straight youre straight, idk at the time I just wanted love and closeness and I was desperate so cuddling and getting affection from this guy felt better than having nothing. On the brainwashing with my ex I was in a bad headspace too as there was a suicide attempt before I went prison gay due to bullying so I clung to those that stuck to me. Also she kept leveraging that people would treat me better when I looked fem, surprisingly that really has panned out, to my dismay the so called reversible effects arent reversible and my face structure is altered by t is forever low and I am slightly fem, but men and women irl treat me so much nicer than before, so you can see why a desperate recovering suicidal me just took to her bullshit easily.
>>
>>29513083
>reversible effects arent reversible and my face structure is altered by t is forever low and I am slightly fem
Can't you fix that with test or something?
>irl treat me so much nicer than before
I can see that, the mind can play funny tricks on us
>>
>>29513086
Im 20 now this happened around 15-16 so a bit of bone structure was altered its also changed my hips to be slightly wider, test wont fix that and test is expensive.
>>
>>29513097
Jesus Christ when you were 15?! Hope you can be a cautionary tale for guys everywhere and for people not to take that shit
>>
>>29513111
Lol its also lead to me being a target for lots of other women, including more lesbians who say i can be essentially a pillow princess with a dick.
>>
>>29513125
>me being a target for lots of other women
How so?
>essentially a pillow princess
What?
>>
>>29513126
A pillow princess is a term for bottom lesbians, she says I can be a good fem bottom enough to be like one. This is why other women look to me as a partner.
>>
>>29513246
Women are weird
>>
>>29511631
Woah
>>
Not my story but one I saw sometime. Some dommy femanon decided to hook up with a guy after they chatted. She had to drive and pick him up and he was meant to be at her house for the weekend. He brought his laptop and just spent the entire time gaming and not talking to her.
>>
>>29513262
yea
>>
>>29513246
A pillow princess is a girl that likes to sit back on the pillows and let the guy do all the work. Just laying back and enjoying it. A pillow princess sub will literally just sit back legs open and let you do anything, a dom is more about body worship and letting you play around with her as she would please
>>
>>29513318
>just spent the entire time gaming and not talking to her
Based
>>
>>29513362
I believe it originated as a term from lesbians tho, not sure why she would say i would make a good one if its just sitting there.
>>
>>29510396
Sounds hot, plenty of guys who wish they were in that situation I'm sure.
>>
>>29513595
Do they really, idk how many guys wanna be super duper confused with their gender identity
>>
>>29513601
I had a friend in high school who was a cis girl who had high test and took estrogen apparently for it, I slept over one time and had a great urge to steal it from her honestly but I didn't.

I would probably succumb to the same experience as you if I was younger and in the current climate.
>>
>>29513610
Oh that explains it totally, its what I suspected, ive had my time on it, besides some weird emotional changes and the usual physical its nothing magical or special, the fact I was pressured into taking something so insignificant is annoying, it wont do much dont idealize or crave it.
>>
>>29510396
>(I hate how I look btw
Why? Take it from me, I used to hate how I look and I'm hot anon. But I had low self esteem and hated my image for no reason. You need to start telling yourself you're good looking anon. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, all that matters is ifnyou think its true. Now I think I'm hot and have a slight ego. Objectively I can be too hard on myself but its better to build yourself up regardless of what's truth
>gender identity
Anon, you're a guy and you will always be a guy. Nothing to question, I'd like to be a girl too and make guys simp for me online but at the end of the day we are born how we are born. Just be yourself. Don't let people especially women influence you. Changing yourself for others won't bring you happiness. Trust me, I tried to do that for my ex and she left me. Now I'm living for myself and never happier, have women pounding down my door and enjoying life with great friends around me and that's because I love myself and I live for myself not getting pushed around.
>>
>>29513689
Cant build myself up have bad bdd. Also you say there is nothing to question, but the incongruity of everyone just treating me like im not has me fucked up. Imagine being a person out there in the world and you know you are a thing but everyone treats you like the opposite, now the difference is im actually a male but im all fucked up cause all I ever get is she, her from these women. Im feminine in all the wrong ways already anyways from what we talked about earlier, its just getting to me is all.
>>
>>29513713
>bdd
What's that?
>Cant build myself up
You can build yourself up from nothing anon. I don't know how to do it because I don't know how I did it, but eventually it just clicks.
>incongruity of everyone just treating me like im not has me fucked up
>everyone treats you like the opposite
I think you just need better friends anon. I know I would just treat you as a dude as would most people. The fact you're hanging with toxic people is the issue. You need to separate and find better people to surround yourself with or need to change your thinking so their invalidation and behavior isn't an issue. Even a temporary separation can help. In high school everyone called me awkward and shit and I actually thought it. I was a captain of the football team and multi sport athlete so really didn't fit the bill and the awkwardness mostly came from them. Got to college and with new friends grew out of it especially the one summer I worked this programming internship with other nerds my age. They were worse than me and I think that helped boost my ego. Now I'm back with high school friends and people and I'm the chad I should've been, with almost absolute confidence I am perfectly fine. I hope something in there can help in your accessment and building some confidence. (Let me.know what works because I have friends who need help with that too and I don't know how to fix them either)
>feminine in all the wrong ways
How so? Maybe you're not but others saying you are is fucking with your head like my and being socially awkward. I have a friend I played hockey with in college. This man is super feminine in a lot of ways. He likes to sing lizzo songs, he spends a lot of time on his hair, he dresses really really well, like to talk and gossip about the bachlor with our other girl friends. We give him shit for it but the guy is confident in who he is and stays himself. Perfectly straight too. Has gay guys hit on him which is funny but doesn't make him wave at all.
>>
>>29513753
Body dysmorphia disorder. Also it happens even when I get new friends, men dont take me seriously, men call me trap or make fun of me, women always try and include me as they somehow see me as feminine enough to just think of as female, so eventually it goes back to the same shit.
>>
>>29513766
Sorry m8
Sounds like you’re going through a ton of shit
>>
>>29513766
Well, bud if you need you need friends who treat you as you need, just drop a contact and I think a number of us would treat you how you want to be treated. You've gone through some shit, so if you need folks, just ask.
>>
>meet girl from soc and hit it off pretty well
>after a couple of months of talking every day and flirting decide to give e-dating a try
>things are good, she tells me she loves me on my birthday which was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten
>She talks about how she is slacking at her job and calling out a lot, which seems shitty to me but she says it's fine
>She loses her job (no surprise there)
>Suddenly gets super depressed
>try to be there for her as much as a long distance bf can but idk wtf to do
>almost a month goes by of her downward, depressive spiral
>she breaks it off a day before I was going to
Honestly pretty tame as far a horror stories go but man it's shitty watching someone basically ruin their own life without being able to do anything about it.
>>
Lol what am i even supposed to think now that a woman keeps calling me mommy I think shes into me somehow
>>29513833
Thanks
>>29514017
I just dont wanna id myself because this is soc horror stories
>>
I only have horror stories of my own brain
>add some rando in discord thread
>don't particularly like him but convo is going okay
>he asks me for fucking hentai recommendations lol
>figure he's trying to publicly humiliate me over fapping to traps or some shit and im boutta get isekaid into middle school and get beaten up after class
>completely freeze and pass out, next day just ghost him and never reply

Funniest thing I talked about dojins with other people just fine, there's no rhyme or reason to what'll trigger my mentally ill ass

I'm sorry every anon I ghosted I only disliked like 2 people
>>
I said fem boys only, some old disgusting guy adds me.
>>
>>29502747
You seem like a genuinely solid guy, love your outlook on it.
>>
>>29512494
>return her visit

did you miss the part where she stopped talking to me?
>>
>Someone responds to my post on a state thread
>Hit it off on discord
>Decide to meet up a week or so later
>Go to his house to possibly spend the weekend
>Attractive, didn't get catfished
>Have a great bullshitting, smoking weed, hanging out
>Amazing sex
>Stay the night with him
>Have another good day together
>As we're falling asleep he whispers "I love you"
>".... what?"
>he proceeds to tell me about how he's in love with me, never had a spark with someone like that before, etc
>Tell him he's not in love with me(harsh yes, but I'm a blunt person), and that while I enjoy being around him I'm not looking for a relationship
>We go to sleep, still cuddle
>Go home the next day
>Guy sends me a million messages on Discord about how in love he is, what he'd do to be with me, etc
>I don't respond for a few minutes
>Goes off the walls about me 'ghosting' him etc
>He throws in a suicide threat
>I just log off discord for a bit
>Block him a few days later
>>
>>29513713
That sounds fucked up man, you must get out of that situation. I would just cut contact with every "friend" who gives you shit and seek professional help. Therapy will help you come to terms with who you are and who you want to be.
>>
>29513713
>>29513766

>Anon, you're a guy and you will always be a guy. Nothing to question, I'd like to be a girl too and make guys simp for me online but at the end of the day we are born how we are born. Just be yourself. Don't let people especially women influence you. Changing yourself for others won't bring you happiness. Trust me, I tried to do that for my ex and she left me. Now I'm living for myself and never happier, have women pounding down my door and enjoying life with great friends around me and that's because I love myself and I live for myself not getting pushed around.

^ This is good advice.

Sincerely, your friend on kik.
>>
>>29514017
He's a great guy btw, been chatting to him for a few days. 10/10 would friend again
>>
>>29515287
stop having sex with guys you don't know
>>
>>29512962
i would strongly doubt that but you never know
>>
I keep checking back at this thread hoping you'd see my post. Well, I hope your dick is working okay.
>>
>>29515287
you're most likely the first woman who:
- was legit into him
- was legit attracted to him

> how do i know?
parents sent me to boarding school. zero clue how to interact with women until i was 21 or so. this most definitely sounds like an encounter i had with a woman when i was 18/19.. when she was 22 or so.
>>
>>29515287
I went through almost the same thing, I liked him but he was just too clingy and insecure. We still text each other once in a while, but i still feel like we want different things.
>>
>>29516677
I was the clingy insecure guy. Met a girl on here who was very affectionate and enthusiastic from the get go, but I think I pushed it too far, she said she was "overwhelmed." She said she wanted to start again and be friends from the start but then she just ghosted me.

Still feel like an idiot for fucking it up. Hope you're out there having fun Candace!
>>
>>29516677
telling my gf i had panic attacks was the death of our relationship
>>
>>29516741
Damn, that's rough. Just telling her? She didn't even see one or something?
>>
https://pastebin.com/XGF8PdNX
>>
If anyone needs to talk to someone supportive and polite, add me on kik: cammieb88mph
I can't promise fast responses, though. But I can talk about anything at all.
>>
>>29502356
No horror stories really yet? Only met one person in rl and it was awkward but the food was yummy and the conversation was pleasant, haven’t talked to em since though so clearly I wasn’t what he was looking for
>>
The incel is strong in this thread. Too many people upset that they talked one time with the love of their life, and then get nothing back. Or, things were going well but only the other person was crazy.

I met a great girl who was a fan of what I did. We talked all the time, loved to Skypefap. Finally met up as she was about 4 hours away and it was just as awesome, and the sex was phenomenal. I think ultimately we were both a nightmare for each other. I was still very immature with jealousy, dealing with my emotions regarding a close death in the family, realizing I was in love for the first time, and not recognizing and handling my own anxiety. She had her own mental health issues (it's /soc/ who doesn't?), and was impacted by being ~2500 miles from her family. We both said some bad things which I totally and completely regret.

I still think about her quite a bit, though I'm now married with a kid. I would never in a million years give up my current life for another shot, but there's always that fantasy thought that wishes I could have met her later in life.
>>
>>29518200
Loneliness and desperation. Also, meeting someone from here lets you both know that you're somewhat fucked up and weird, and the other person is probably ok with it.
>>
File: 1605151846444.jpg (145 KB, 650x817)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Realized I was the one who made my ldr fall apart. Not necessarily a horror story, but I feel like I'm being punished for any bad things I've done during my lifetime. I can't help but feel guilty, he's on my mind every single day and I wonder if he already moved on after all these months. Every fibre of my being wants to reconnect, but I know I wouldn't be able to handle it long term. I wanted to be his wife, not his friend.
I'm scared I'll never stop loving him.
>>
>>29518200
some of us are just so tired of being alone and just want someone to love us
I just want to wake up and see "good morning I love you" but it's not likely to happen
>>
>>29518369
Reach out to him and talk. At the very least get closure.
>>
Not sure about horror stories since I only started posting here recently but I met someone pretty chill on here through the state meetup threads so far and we decided to try and meetup. I'm generally pretty easy-going and trusting, a bit shy at times but the thing I guess makes me wonder if this will become a horror story is that they want to drive a half hour out to my town to meet me and really wants to bring me half an hour back to their home to hang out because they prefer it there, apparently. I've seen their face and they even gave me their address so I don't know if I should feel all that threatened since they're pretty calming to chat with and aren't pushing me. Saying it's okay if I want to wait or if I don't want to meet up and stuff but I don't know of they'll want to meet up if I won't visit their home. The address they have me is a really nice house, to be fair.

I got them to agree to meetup at a cafe first pretty easily so I will have the chance to check out their general vibe and they seemed fine not knowing my address, either. So I guess it's going to be a bit of an adventure but I admit I don't feel threatened, though I am terribly naive I admit.
>>
>>29518466
Decided we are going to try*. Probably a better way to clarify. They seem nice and pretty honest, like...pretty normal. So I'll get back to you guys if I get killed.
>>
>>29502356
Spoke to a guy who has killed before (self defence) and eventually found out that he now plans to kill again. Been on 4chan long enough that I'm difficult to shock and make quite a good impartial listener whilst having a smart tongue/dark sense of humour. So, sociopathic anons tend to like talking to me. These days I try to avoid them, but in the past I was a bit too inquisitive for my own good.

Had a guy turn up in my country demanding to meet me, despite no inclination that we were anything beyond two people who spoke occasionally. No flirting either end, no discussion about attraction. I thought he was a-sexual.

He spent about two years trying to dox me and harass me asking for an "answer" as to why I wouldn't meet him. Had a frank conversation and he was very reasonable, left me alone since. Definitely a case of someone on the spectrum who couldn't read the room as opposed to someone who was actually dangerous.
>>
>>29518394
I'm certain he won't be honest with me even if I try to get some answers. And I was the one who cut things off in order to save my mental and physical health. He's probably happy it's over and he doesn't have to take responsibility for his own shortcomings.
Seems like I was just a nice /soc/ episode for him. If I let him back into my life he will destroy me.
>>
i asked to exchange pics after a week of talking 2 hours a day..."she" sent them, a full frontal nude of a 45ish year old obese hairy man with a timestamp on his belly
>>
>>29518369
>>29519029
You definitely should talk to him. Really wish I had a girl this into me personally. Kinda sorta did not long ago though not at this level and I instantly fucked it up I think when we reconnected, because she just never talks to me now which sucks lmao.
>>
>>29519029
>>29518369
Are you me?
>>
>>29519029
It sounds like you have a really unhealthy idea of what it was, due to yourself or him. At the very least I hope you find your way forward. We all have to take responsibility for our shortcomings one way or another.
>>
>>29518369
I'm so sorry anon, you have to let him go though. You can try an excercise I used to get over my ex if you like: Every time you find yourself missing him, close your eyes, take deep breaths and breath out the feelings. Just breathe deeply and let them go on each exhale. It helped me get over her quicker and it can work for you.
>>
My horror story is that no one is ever interested in me through any medium. :)
>>
Barebacked a chubby crossdresser from a state thread, shit was cash and I did not get an std. I love you faggots so much
>>
>>29519508
yup me and you both.
Can't even hold a relationship online.
>>
The horror is that I still think of him every day.
>>
>>29502747
>she was a nice chapter in my life and hopefully I was for her.
Damn son, I resonate with that, and I'm routing for ya in life.
>>
>>29502356
>Meet cute boy in gay thread
>Chat for ages, bf material but far away
>Get curious about pics, feels like catfish. Just some stuff doesn't add up
>Challenge him one night on VC when drunk
>Confesses and sounds defeated af.
>Be understanding. Convince him to go on cam to see real him
>He's WAY hotter than the pics he was using
>Fall in love
GHOST.
>>
>>29506255
You didn’t even fuck them? You should have pulled your dick out
>>
I was having some fun with a girl from here, trading nudes back and forth. I had given her my snap and my Kik, not realising you could have a solid guess at my real name from my usernames for those.
After a few hours of flirting and sexting, they sent a load of info about me; real name, where I live, family members etc, and screenshots of my messages and photos. Said the pics she used were underaged, and to send £100 Amazon vounchers to a certain address.

Have never shat myself more. It had been a really dirty convo, and my family are prudish af. Would have been the end for me.
Locked down my Facebook (should have done it years ago), changed usernames and accounts and blocked the person, then sat and waited.
Worst 24 hours of my life, every time someone in my family called my name I thought that was it.
Nothing ever came of it, but thinking about it still makes me panic sweat.

Tl;Dr don't out anything identifiable is usernames and change your privacy settings on social media
>>
>>29520883
Nooooooooooo
>>
>>29509182
>shut in network
Something tells me this druggie is still there
>>
>>29518394
>>29519252
I probably won't reach out to him, it would open a lot of old wounds and I'm scared I'd misinterpret him being nice and friendly for him being interested in me again.

>>29519287
>you have a really unhealthy idea of what it was
Absolutely. I still hold on to the image of the "ideal him" and sometimes forget about all the times he hurt me.

>>29519461
That sounds like something I'd like to try. Thank you anon.
>>
>>29520916
Was it actually a girl? That is really scary. Sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>29521117
>That sounds like something I'd like to try. Thank you anon.

No problem. If you're disciplined about it it helps a lot.
>>
>>29502441
omg I have the same thing! I met my current girlfriend on soc and we've been dating and talking for over a year its nice
>>
>>29518369
>>29519029

Reading this hurt even though I was the other side in the same situation. It was me who was childish at the time and decided to abruptly end a LDR. After everything ended, I realized just how stupid I was back then.

It was the one of the most interesting girls I've ever got to know, I still think of her sometimes. I hope she's doing fine, probably managed to move on as well as it's been years.
>>
Almost got my ass beat by some cam girl's boyfriend. Should have probably realized the pick up was his.
>>
the only horror story i had is that i met Nills and i keep coming back to this shithole to talk with her a little.
>>
Talking to someone for years, becoming very close, but she disappears for long periods every so often. insists she's not avoiding me, I'm not doing anything wrong, everything's fine, she misses me and would talk more if i was on the facebook
then one day blocks me out of nowhere. blocked on everything.
tell this to a friend I've been talking to for a year, getting also close to, feeling like maybe I can trust people and shit. A friend that tells me she wants me to talk to her MORE.
then she says after hearing I've been blocked by someone else she doesn't want to talk to me anymore either
>>
>>29522766
dont tell women you're even vaguely interested in about ones you're talking to on the side, they will read into that shit in ways you didn't think possible.

Just think about it, all you did was raise the question in her head "WHY would she drop this guy after putting in so much emotional investment? What did he do wrong? What isn't he telling me?" So she wigged the fuck out.
>>
>>29521049
That's a little sad. I have joined and left the Discord like 3 times within the last 4 years but never really said much. It was always a pissing contest of who was the most mentally ill, retarded, and who could get the most orbiters.
>>
>>29510396
You're a man, don't worry

You're literally male
>>
>>29512991
Yeah, transbians push that narrative so they can feel valid.

Lesbians like women

What you're thinking of are bisexual women.
>>
>>29521049
>>29509182
It's weird seeing stuff from the old shut in network. I was in when it was off the irc.

Thankfully, the worst I got from there was some dude who tried and failed to catfish me and it was so bad I felt embarrassed on their behalf. I wonder where they went off to?...Also, if you're going to try to pretend to be someone, why pick a youtube comedian?
>>
>>29524224
>Also, if you're going to try to pretend to be someone, why pick a youtube comedian?

He probably had a thing for the commedian. Some fantasy about banging them or being them.
>>
Met up with a girl from soc at an adult shop bc she was applying for a job. Took her back to my place and we ended up fucking. She can put her legs behind her head, so im basically sold on this relationship. She would send nudes whenever I asked, would fuck anywhere I wanted when I wanted, and her parents were pretty chill as well. I'd go to her parents house, fuck her in the shower, then play LOZ for a few hours before fucking again and going home. Went like this for a solid year. Come to find out, I am the OTHER GUY, and her boyfriend of 6 years doesn't know about me. So I tell him. It was a shitshow. Havent heard from her since. Not white knighting her, just felt like it was the right thing to do for the guy. Anyways, she ended up becoming 4chan famous ending up in a lot of gifs. She had short hair at the time, I forget her chan name. Then she spread the rumor that she killed herself so she wouldn't have to cam anymore and works at the local weed shop. Many years later, my now wife and I went to a wedding and both her parents were there. 100% if she was there she would have caused a scene.
>>
>>29524625
So her parents knew that she was cheating?
>>
>>29524633
Without a doubt. They were both hippy characters though, and I'm willing to bet they were poly.
>>
>>29524625
Kittens? Or that one girl from Colorado?
>>
>>29524873
Looking at kittens id say thats her
>>
>>29524625
Woah! I'm glad she didn't make the wedding.
>>
>>29502690
>Young, emotionally unstable woman flees life completely after being abused and forced into a marriage
>Runs away from man who cares about her out of being emotionally overwhelmed
She probably dropped off the face of the Earth to her family and husband and went back to fix it, or, she is just continuing to run away from her problems. Wow. That's rough if true
>>
I met up with a ftm trans, they were cute and they sucked my dick and then ghosted me. Got tested immediately after that, I was clean. Not really a horror story but my only experience from soc
>>
File: 1593732562130.png (308 KB, 512x512)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>29524625
>My man fucked Kittens and uncucked a guys entire relationship with her after discovering he was the other man
I'm proud of you , anon
>>
File: 1532898479738.png (39 KB, 656x755)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>29502690
Holy shit that is a horror story I hope she is ok but I doubt it
>>
>>29502356
Someone talked to me.
Then they said I was cool and wanted a picture.
This is my worst nightmare.
>>
surprised this is still getting replies. not sure if my id will change (different location)

>>29525753
i *hope* she didn't go back to him. she literally said no positive things about him after living with me for a month. told me 1 story how she took a punch after he kicked the dog. her eye swole shut. hopefully was able to go to her parents after a month off from the world with me.

>>29526180
the one saving grace she had was... she didn't do drugs. she drank a fair bit of wine but aside from weed, she wasn't on meth or anything

i hope you're ok E
>>
I think I am the horror story
At this point I’ve known him for 8 years
I would drive to ~8 hours (4 hours one way 4 hours the other way) in one day just to see him

He was everything I wanted physically emotionally psychologically, minus the neglect. I had never been met with so much chaotic energy in my life other than myself. I wanted more and I was willing to do anything to get it

If he didn’t want to text me he just didn’t. I became crazy when he stopped texting me. Found out his socials. I knew he kept tabs on my blog on a daily basis so I didn’t think it was too evil to rub it in his face everything he had written online on forums

I knew I was becoming clingy and obsessed and I could only watch myself dig a hole for myself

Eventually he changed his number and wiped himself off the internet and anywhere else

I was devastated, still am. I haven’t had sex with anyone else since it’s been impossible to function in my day to day life. I daydream about suicide but would never actually bring myself to it

Life is miserable
>>
>>29527984
I loved someone kind of similar but he would neglect me for weeks if I did something wrong and keep my self confidence really low, I crave that energy I crave him to hurt me everyday, I really relate to the pain sorry you have to go through it hope you move on.
>>
>>29528002
I did this to myself I can only blame me
>>
>>29528017
I feel the same because I got rly clingy as a response to him leaving like he did
>>
>>29528022
How old are you?/him?
>>
>>29528027
Happened 3 years ago I was 17 and he was 20, im 20 now still not over him eugh.
>>
>>29528031
Oh sweety lol
>>
>>29528048
What age were you
>>
>>29527984
God it sounds like me, to some degree.
You (probably) met a covert narcissist who took advantage of your infatuation. I hope you'll find a way to move on.
>>
>>29528177
I have problems we both know that. I'm trying to face them. You were not a soc episode but ye idk if I am good for you. Your feelings make sense and you deserve love and happiness v
>>
File: 1605107809300.png (713 KB, 899x618)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
I am so sorry for the anons that have had this horrible shit happen to them.
I will keep all of this in mind when talking with people from here. I appreciate everyone who shared, because you will help others to not make the same mistakes.
Be safe frens.
>>
>>29528414
The man I'm talking about doesn't speak this way and wouldn't reach out to me on principle, even using a soc post. Stop larping.
>>
>>29528177
How is that your read from this? Someone's clingy and obsessed and your conclusion is the other person was a narcissist?
>>
>>29528544
probably some dumb female who still can't process the idea of personal responsibility
>>
>>29528544
It's not an unreasonable call desu, one attracts the other. Narcissists feed off the validation and attention, BPD types need the mistreatment.
>>
>>29528544
That's my take on the man, the girl who told the story is clearly obsessive (as she states herself) and has some unresolved issues. Both parties are at fault, and my comment was meant to shine some light on the guy's behaviour. No need to get triggered.
>>
>>29528571
thats exactly how the dymanic is, he was how he was and as we were dating I was becoming rly symptomatic for bpd.
>>
>>29528571
Sorry but what does borderline personality disorder have to do with it?
>>
>>29528599
Narcs and Borderlines attract eachother, and then hurt eachother when our relationships implode
>>
>im gay, talking to cute gay boy near me
>hit it off, agree to meet
>we spend the weekend together, had an amazing time
>he texts me "i would like to see you again"
>i say i would as well
>agree to meet the next weekend
>no-show, ghosted me
>look him up on facebook
>killed himself, father posted on the memorial page that he hopes he repented his homosexuality before dying so he could go to heaven

i just want a boyfriend lmao
>>
>>29528599
See:
>>29528604

>>29528588
Shit, sorry for your troubles.
>>
>>29528905
Its more trouble being away from him sady I want him to hurt me so badly bruises, scratches, leave me crying, I hate myself so much I need that to feel alive I just cry in my bed with no direction im crazy.
>>
>>29528942
I take it another guy wouldn't do. I'm lonely as hell.
>>
>meet cute boy through an ideal partner thread
>we hit it off
>fall in love with him
>vc literally every day
>eventually confess my love
>”i really like you but I would like to get to know you more before we do this ldr stuff”
>ff a bit
>he fell in love with me
>ldr starts
>hes bpd or depressed or smth and can get really down on himself

idk if i can keep dealing with this, I really love him but his mental state sometimes is really hard to deal with. also im afraid hes gonna end himself if I break this up

wat do?
>>
>>29530941
I take it encouraging him to get help isn't working?
>>
>>29530953
not really, he thinks its gonna be a waste of time and money. he aparently had a few sessions but seems like they were fruitless so he stopped going
>>
>>29502700
I made this exact same face at the end, kek.
>>
>>29530941
welcome to the joys of mental illness anon. living some aspects of your life in perpetual fear, wanting to continue but not knowing if you're strong enough and not having the option of ending it because you care about them too much to risk their life.

you guys sound young, so there's still a good chance things will get better. Depression and how you handle it can change a lot in the years after your teens, for better or worse. BPD is really fucking hard whenever it is, but it can work sometimes.

Professional help is your best option. Encourage him to get it, look up programs or recommended people in his area, give him the chance to help himself so you can be with him.

>also: if you cant handle it, its better for you both to break up. he'll probably make it through, and you're just risking one life instead of two.
>>
File: 1508444439573.gif (2.46 MB, 320x320)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>>29509792
>He was listening to Harry Potter fan music in the car too.
>>
One time back in 2013 I exchanged Skype info any he turned into this vicious abusive cunt.
Caused me to have a massive panic attack ahd I was too nice at the time to tell him to fuck off.

Stopped exchanging info after that. Still lurk tho.
>>
Started talking to a guy on here a few years back, played some games, chatted for a bit. Start talking about anime/manga and he starts telling me about how he hates series with lead women.
This starts his long and constant rant almost every single day about how he hates women, hates his mother and sister, hates them in general.
At this point I already did the whole "go get professional help" thing but he didn't really do anything. Then one night he was sending me pictures, one of a hammer and another of a group of girls he was following around. He kept telling me about how great it would feel to hurt them. I was able to talk him out of it.
Then he sent me his 700 page essay/story about him being a warden in a camp that kills and tortures women in detail along with crude drawings.
I told him straight up that I am not going to talk to him anymore because I was just tired of the whole thing, then asked me if I knew where to get cp. I blocked him across all accounts afterwards.
6 months later I found out that he was arrested in a sting operation.
It's the reason why I don't really give my info here much anymore
>>
>>29530960
That's a shame. Never been to therapy but I gather it doesn't get good until you build a relationship with your therapist.

How long until you can meet up? Might change things a bit.
>>
File: wut.png (86 KB, 963x480)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>29531683
Even as a guy I occasionally get psychos. Pic related
>>
>>29530960
Tell him to do it for you, because it is important and matters. Even if it wont matter to him.
>>
>>29530941
He likely wont, sometimes bpds use suicide threats as a way to keep close to someone but we never usually act on it for the most part
>>29530960
Ask him if he tried dbt yet if that didnt work than yea hes fucked but really theres no treatment only coping skills
>>
>>29532113

You seem like a top bloke, some people are just crazy.
>>
>>29532134
Thanks. It comes with the territory I guess. Something like 98% ghosters, 1% psychos, 1% gems.

It's worth it for the awesome 1% I keep talking to. Met one of my best friends on here.
>>
>>29512367
You're stupid, If you knew she was literally autistic why bring your patrician taste to the table?
>>
>chat with this dude
>gonna meet him for head
>get there
>thinking we were going inside but he wants to do it in the car instead
>notcomfortable.jpg
>whatever
>he starts
>reallynotcomfortable.mov
>ask him if we can go inside
>he says ok let me see if roomanons will leave
>i'll message when it's time to come up
>ok
>5 mins pass
>blocked
>10 more mins pass
>no anon
>cucked
>what happened?
>realize I left the big fucking hunting knife attached to the seat in my car
>tfw he was staring right at it
>I'm a delivery driver and have it for ghetto missions
>turns out I was the axe murderer
>mfw
>>
Added guy off here form nearby state.
Chatted, shared pics.
Started talking most days / vid chat.
Sweet guy, baby sits roommates kid.
Talk about me visiting, but I can't stay with him, or go to his place?
Acts weird.
Admits out the kid is his and its his ex wife he lives with.
Find out they actually still married and he just cheating.
Glad I didn't visit.
>>
i have a story from above but recent events prompted me to post another

> add girl
> she's gorgeous. like, i'm literally stunned every time i see her
> chat every day for about a month
> get messages when she wakes up
> get messages when she's about to go to bed
> she has a great sense of humor etc
> occasionally, slightly lewd
> really like girl, a lot
> tell her my feelings
> doesn't reciprocate for one reason or another
> its weird and we stop talking
> miss her

... repeat this about 3 times during the pandemic
>>
I
>>
>>29502356
I am the horror story. I'm making arrangements and getting cold feet. It's been a long ass time since I last went out and ate grindr cock
>>
>>29533149
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>29533232
Ahhhhh that sucks anon. I had a similar experience except she blocked and ghosted me a week before we were supposed to meet up for the first time.

Found her again years later and turned out she was trans. Fucked me up bad.
>>
>>29531132
thanks for the encouraging words, anon.
I am not risking my life by doing this, I want to be there for him. I will try bringing up the topic of professional help again.

>>29532106
we want to meet up as soon as covid lets us. I wouldve flown out to him already if that shit wasnt around. were planing on seeing each other on valentines day for sure
>>
>>29533704
Oh right, fucking lockdowns. Well good luck anon, hope it works out.
>>
Talked to a girl from the north east for a while, she got kinda crazy I forget exactly how she was trying to Google my screen name or something to stalk me so I stopped talking to her.

She proceeded to post all the pictures I had sent her on /soc/ and pretend to be me for some reason, I never figured out why and nothing happened to me except my face being put out there I guess, still awful.

Dated a girl NOT from 4chan in any way, we dated a couple months then I saw her posting her kik on /soc/ trying to hook up with "high-school guys, the younger the better" she was something like 29 at the time with a kid but she was hunting young boys on /soc/, and yes it was her I confronted her about it and she just got mad at me for finding out but never denied it.
>>
>>29533149
holy shit, that is hilarious
maybe not so much in the moment RIP
>>29533645
not sure if you dodged a bullet or not but god damn that twist
>>
>>29533704
>I am not risking my life by doing this
I don't mean risking your life in a physical sense, I mean in terms of being crushed by the weight of being stuck in a situation you cant bring yoursefl to get out of that slowly crushes and breaks you. It feels like you can handle it, but it just gets harder with time.

encourage him to get help, just be aware that a point can exist where you are only hurting yourself by staying, not helping your partner. I think that point was about 5 years in for me, but I stayed another 5.
>>
I'm not sure if this was /soc/ but it happened back around then when /soc/ was started.

>be me, underage b& at the time
>"girl" sends me a shit ton of pics
>back when 4chan seemed .00001% female
>seems average looking enough I don't suspect a thing
>never get a timestamp, never wants to talk on mic or get on cam
>is completely into me begs to see my dick
>gives me paragraphs of how much they like my body, and how much they like me
>fap for "her" and cum buckets across the room because it's hot
>first time I've ever done anything sexual with someone on cam in my life
>asks to see me play with my balls, see my butthole, etc.
>always asks to see me cum while showing face
>"teehee can you moan and groan for me when you cum"
>"OH FUCK BB I'M FINNA COOM" every day while sweating in my room
>feel desired but gut kinda always told me something was up
>tone changes one day and doesn't seem like the same person
>"she" ends up trying to send screencaps (including video recordings) to my family, work, friends
>not 'blackmail' because they didn't want money or anything just really really really enjoyed me panicking
>said I should consider killing myself
>consider killing myself
>had folders full of my stuff
>share a name with a few different people in my area so hard to know which I am
>they eventually give up and I just delete my skype account or whatever
>later find out it was one guy at the time doing this to a lot of people on /soc/, /adv/, /b/, and /r9k/

I think people that post face or contactfag or do anything sexual off of /soc/ are pretty brave. Though I admit my situation was pretty stupid of me.
>>
>>29518473
You dead bro?
>>
>>29534089
hes currently literally the only thing in my life that drives me. I am willing to do anything for him.
>>
>>29534196
that's good. Encouragement and support is the name of the game. if you're in it for the long term, you can afford to slowly get him there one step at a time.
>>
>>29534098
it's REAL fucking simple bro.
Face
Real name
real Location
these are the KEY pieces of information that link you to your internet self. Pick ONE to share. If you need a name and they're insistant give a fake one, a nickname or screenname. If they want a location, give a state or province but NEVER a town.
>>
>>29506204
Ehhh, sounds like you acted like a sperg, but at the same time I'm getting a feeling of inappropriate levels of self-hatred here.

Also, /r/relationship posts aren't about honest feedback, they're about posting a skewed one-sided story for attention and reinforcement.
>>
>>29502441
same thing anon. I only care about one person but he doesn't talk much anymore. I'm so scared of loosing contact or feelings. Thing is I'd want to be with him my whole life but he seems so detached. He's really protective when I ask about it too. What do I do?
>>
>>29531751
based gentleman
>>
>>29528698
Yikes
>>
File: asdsadsdas.jpg (3.93 MB, 3000x4000)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>29533232
Same story until

>tell her my feelings
>she likes me back
>we start online dating
>we meet up and omfg she's even better irl
>we move together
>a year later she kills herself

I wish I could say that I was lucky for having a 20yo hot af, willing af, cute and interesting gf I met in this shit place. But now there's this void in me that can't be filled. I'd prefer if I had never met her.

I guess I can share a pic since she's dead anyway.
>>
>>29537763
i wish a good looking, younger woman would reciprocate feelings for me... once in my life
>>
Maybe not too interesting of a story, nothing crazy. But I guess I'll share it anyways. Heads up though I've been told I suck at greentexting.

>Be me, shy person who keeps to himself and doesn't really like approaching people
>One day sitting at work during lunch
>Some pale qt dressed in lite goth attire approach me
>Said I looked lonely and wanted to be my friend
>Asks for her interest
>Anime, video games, nice
>Is kinda lonely like me
>Maybe we can get along pretty well
>Kind of exciting since I hardly meet people like that
>Exchange numbers, chitchat. Said I'd like to hang out her place the next day
>Get to where she lives, in an RV
>Plushies everywhere there, just chilling and chitchat
>Somehow chat leads to discussion about lewd stuff
>"Do you ever get sexually frustrated?"
>"We can fuck right now if you want"
>Goes out and buys condoms, we end up fucking
>Agree to be friends with benefits
>Something wasn't right with this girl though
>She likes to make lots of odd looking plushies
>Every time I hang out with her, she would always grab a plushy and make noises with them, moving them around like toys.
>Always translating to me what they're saying
>I think even she forgets what she's doing sometimes
>Takes them with her everywhere. To work, and my place.
>Randomly speaks in tongue as well
>Claims it's God talking to her
>Weird but whatever, I don't mind. I've had weird people in my life my entire life anyways
>Never really says nice things with them though, always makes them act hostile towards me
>Makes me feel bad over time, but whatever
>Has a one specific plushy that she claims to be her future husband that will one day come and see her
>Refuses any kind of relationship beyond friends because of that
>Can't help but to cringe at these kinds of things. but I just want a friend with similar interests and having a sex life again is kinda nice
>Whenever we hang out, I start to think less of her
Cont.
>>
>>29538186
>Hardly plays games despite claiming she does, bad at them even with simple tasks
>Would put on anime when we eat something
>She wouldn't even pay attention to it and even turns it off halfway into an episode when she was done.
>The only anime she really watched was MHA, but turns out she only watched the first or second seasons of that and that's it.
>Turns out she's just an uniroinc weaboo, just heavily husbando's Aisawa.
>She stopped watching MHA when a character in the show was hitting on Aisawa.
>Is actually really bad at sex
>No foreplay
>Refuses to give blowjobs
>Only lays on her back and wants it missionary all the time
>Doesn't even let me rub my dick against her body
>Very hard to get turned on by her
>Sometimes doesn't even give me a handjob to help turn me on
>Condoms make me feel nothing
>It's completely not worth it to have sex with her since there's no pleasure in it for me
>Sometimes she gets really horny and calls me up, wanting me to come fuck her
>One time I tell her I'll do it if she gives me a blowjob
>She agrees
>Get there
>She changes her mind
>"I would probably blow you if you were Aisawa"
>Lots of moments like that, being compared to her husbando
>Also would flip out if you told her she's white, since she claims to be Indian
>Is clearly physically pale and white regardless of that
>Want to be around her less every day, would go weeks avoiding seeing her
>Had a time she called me up, confessing that she loved me
>Reject her, I don't think she expected that
>Got pretty mad at me for a while but eventually cooled off
cont.
>>
File: 20201119_091258.jpg (2.39 MB, 4624x3468)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>29538189
>One day calls me up for a favor on one of my work days
>Wants me to look after her RV
>It has no power, and she unironicly thinks it's going to burn down because has no power
>Word for word something she said
>"It sounds stupid but it's logical in my head"
>I completely disagree with this line of thinking, but just so she can work with an ease of mind I agree to it
>I'm completely tired because I'm going there at a time I'm usually sleeping for work
>I'll just try to sleep at her place until she gets back, then go home and try to rest more before work
>She keeps trying to talk to me despite that
>Eventually heads out to work
>Only 30 minutes before she comes back, she skipped work
>Was too scared of her RV burning down by nothing
>Trying to get rest because I kinda need it to work
>She keeps talking to me
>Kinda just mumbling back, not really happy that she made me come here and isn't even considering that I work too
>Suddenly has an attitude
>Tells me to go home
>Okay I guess
>Texts me and starts to call me a manipulator
>I was doing her a favor I didn't even want to do, and she pulls this shit out on me
>"Guess we're not friends anymore"
>"I guess not, seeing how you don't care about how I feel"
>Block contact with her
>Hope I don't ever accidentally run into her at work
>Felt like I got nothing out of this relationship, only a craving for actual proper sex

Shit sucks, felt like I wasted my time. Kind of a shame when she got like that too though, because I was convincing her to try anal. But I'm willing to bet that as soon as I prodded the head of my dick against her hole she would have said to stop then laid on her back and demanded missionary sex again.
Picture is of a plushi she made to look like me.
>>
>>29515287
Some fag but either way a degenerate looking for only sex. I like when a girl is into me.more than I am into them. Means I'm in control and can dictate speed of the relationship how I want.
>>
>>29518191
>/soc/ who doesn't
I don't
>>29534101
Bro died. I would never meet up like that if I was a girl. I get a little scared as a guy going to girls places thinking I'll get jumped or something still
>>29520916
Now you know. I have alt accounts for soc shit and what not and when someone earns my trust I let then in.
>>29524625
> I am the OTHER GUY, and her boyfriend of 6 years
I was in a similar spot but I did not tell the husband because the girl was too cute and cool so my head was in the wrong spot with feelings and the girl said she had his approval which I doubt but the plusible deniability I went with. Easily the best sex and best time I had with a girl sadly. I'll finish my green text on it someday.
>>29530941
Professional help I'd say. Personally I got close to a girl and she had some mental issues it seemed and mentally wasn't right like depressed and shit. I broke it off because of that. Still friends and I'm here for her but I'm not going to try to invest time and energy as a bf to fix someone, I will as a friend but I want someone who is like me, stable and good in life or the positive qualities like looks and what not are so amazing it makes up for the mental issues but she wasn't good enough to justify that.
>>29533989
>she just got mad at me for finding out but never denied it.
What was her reasoning
>>
>>29538189
>Is actually really bad at sex
>>No foreplay
>>Refuses to give blowjobs
Sounds like my ex anon. I'm same way, I need a lot of foreplay to get turned on and she just wanted some quick sex which was boring but it was my first time else now I would've told her do more or I'm out which actually would've helped the relationship but she's a bitch so fuck her
>>29538192
>plushi she made to look like me.
Very weird anon. At least you got sex
>>
Not really a horror story but something I'm kinda miffed over that I'm sure others would feel the same about. Been sorta talking to a cute as fuck girl I met from here off and on for a long time now which I think likes me, that I also think I like but she rarely ever talks to me but will talk with other dudes all the time from here, not that it really bothers me since I don't really know what they talk about and I'm not gonna worry about it. My issue with this is that she will get paranoid and upset at the mere thought I might be talking to other girls and be really weird about it as if she were my girlfriend but wont date me. She usually only messages me when she is horny and I feel used.

I dont know if I wanna end whatever is going on between us or not because I'm not interested in being some toy but she's sweet and fun when we do talk. I'm pretty mixed up about it.
>>
>>29539007
I would just let it go and drop her, as much as that may be painful to do. At some point you need to think about yourself, and really, it sounds like she's bread crumbing or benching you. Not worth it my friend. Sorry that that is happening to you.
>>
>>29539007
>she rarely ever talks to me but will talk with other dudes all the time from here, not that it really bothers me since I don't really know what they talk about and I'm not gonna worry about it. My issue with this is that she will get paranoid and upset at the mere thought I might be talking to other girls and be really weird about it as if she were my girlfriend but wont date me. She usually only messages me when she is horny and I feel used
Sounds like you want a relationship but one or both of you are too afraid to commit. If you want a gf, ask her or otherwise leave it and keep up the sexcapades. If you're talking to other women as well, I doubt you actually feel used. But you probably want love and not just sex.
>>
>>29519029
Well then at least confirmed your suspicions, if you dont then you will always be lost in the wonder of "what if". At least if he reacts in the way you think he will you have your closure.
>>
>>29528698
Jesus dude
>>
>>29538192
This kids, is why you never stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>29506070
I'm sorry for your loss of humanity, but thanks for the kek, Anon.
>>
not horror stories per se, probably gonna get buried but i have a few

first one being one of the first times i developed feelings for a girl really far away. im in the us and she was in the uk. there was a minor lewd moment we had and i took that way too far, mainly because I had just broken up with my gf at the time and was riding high that a really attractive girl wanted to see me that way. ended up becoming a pathetic idiot toward her and ruined the relationship, which to this day i still remember in my head as something i can never ever stoop to again. Toni, if for some reason youre still here and see this, thank you for teaching me a valuable life lesson regarding women and social interaction.

second one was me talking to this one girl from poland. she was super attractive, really talkative and good person. i had ZERO patience for anything at this point in my life, and i took it out on her. turned in to one of those stereotypical "if she doesnt reply in five minutes shes not interested" type dudes, terrible decision. she actually tried adding me back after i deleted her, but rightfully so she blew me off and called me dumb which i totally deserved. since then i have become much much better at keeping a cool head and holding in my patience. gained some friends through here like this. dont quite remember her name, might have been Maria? Mariya? anyway, if for some reason this gets in the eyes of her, thank you for trying and i apologize i was a fuckin sperg.

still miss both of these people sometimes, mainly because i threw away friendship/potential relationships.
>>
> my id has changed

>>29515237
thanks. perhaps because i'm older. perhaps because i've been to a point where i like a girl quite a bit and for one reason or another it never works out (see this id's posts). doesn't help being negative though
> ngl, being rich helps

>>29520869
thanks anon/anonnette
>>
>>29537763
Sorry man... rough... take care
>>
My thing is on-going. Could devolve into a horror story, you tell me!
I'm French, we just got confined again at the beginning of November.
Before that, back in September, I separated from my wife after seven years, because of her mental issues. She was a nice person, nobody was at fault, life separated us.
A month later, I am ready to start dating again. Bars and nightclubs closed, I start searching online because I kind of wants a woman who shares some hobbies with me.
I refuse to download Tinder or any other apps, so instead, I search on France's very own shitty version of 4chan, jeuxvideo.com.
I find a thread made by a supposed femanon saying she is giving up on men. People actually don't believe she is a woman, but I do, her writing is very feminine.
Anyway, I MP her, she seems interested at first, then we stop talking two days later (I later learned she got her account banned). I give up on her and search for another one.
This time, I create my very own thread "searching for a femanon to get confined with"
I actually get a few replies from some women, one of them is her, she recognized me.
Sadly, she can't get confined with me and leaves the city for two weeks to go get confined with her mother.
We talk quite a lot during this time. I'm 27, she is 22, we even play some games, and watch some retarded conspiracy videos.
I mainly started conversations and led them at first, but now she is also starting them.
She came back this week, and we decided to finally meet the day after tomorrow. I got proof she is a woman, so at least, I'm sure she isn't a trap.
It's my first time meeting in real life somebody I met on the internet. She also is the first woman I am romantically interested in, in seven fucking years, so I guess I'm getting a bit anxious.
She wants to prepare me some food, she is a good cook apparently.
Hope everything will be fine
>>
File: 1604851301613m.jpg (205 KB, 725x1024)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>29502690
Damn that's the full yandere experience right there.
>>
>>29542651
>yandere
No that isn't, not at all. Do you even know what yandere means?
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (13 KB, 474x266)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>29527984
Stonewalling and worse ghosting is one of the most painful things to experience. I'm kinda dealing with someone who might be stonewalling me either purposely or a really shitty communicator/autist tier or really is too busy to talk because of her online business (my life is fucking busy as hell too starting my dreamjob and I honestly don't want to talk much myself until I am done with the starting probation period and less stressed out but I always have the mentality that you can always make time). She's said before that she's likes me and has mentioned a couple of times when we text she's just been busy lately but then sometimes just drops off out of nowhere until I text her again. So I don't know if she actually is really busy and just needs some time to herself until the holiday demand ends and then wants to talk or if I'm getting dicked around or if it's all in my head and I'm just internally mentally freaking out over nothing. This coupled with stress from work, the rest of my life and watching the world get worse (someone jumped in front of the subway on my way to work a bit before I got the station this morning for example) has really taking a toll on my psyche as I try to just externally keep it all together. I'll know 100% unfortunately in like a month, I really want this one specifically to work out, it's been a long while since I've been talking to someone where I really click with them so hoping for the best prepping for the worst. I just needed to get this all off my chest and just write it all down. That's all
>>
>>29542713
>Stonewalling
The person I am currently talking to is doing this to be.
I didn't even know what it was until I read your post.
Fuck these hoes.
>>
>>29502356
Seriously if anyone has info message me on kik dirtydirtyboy312, I got money in crypto ready to go. Hackers have a dumb ass mentality of beatings will continue until morale improves. I want them in prison.
>>
>>29542713
>stonewalling
literally break the wall.
Confront her about it. Tell her you dislike this attitude because it inflicts you pain.
If she doesn't care about you, good, you can drop her and fuck off. If she cares, she'll do some efforts.
Don't write a long message. Just something along the lines "I really dislike that you don't even take a minute to answer my messages. I'm not asking for full discussions every day, I know you are busy, but it feels like you don't care about me".
>>
>>29542736
It's all so tiresome.
I've talked to her on the phone a good amount of times too about.... Well alot of everything and alot of personal stuff. Idk it's just hard to tell and incredibly agonizing. Even if everything work out in the end I'm going to need to address it but don't know if I should address it now, later or even just kinda take a break myself for a couple of weeks (maybe sending over a meme or 2 once in a while) and see what happens. Maybe I should talk for more girls so I'm not too focused on just her idk. It wouldn't be a big deal and stressing me out as much either if other areas of my life weren't so chaotic as well but they are......
>>
>>29542713
Also, get out of your head.
I tend to be like you. It's the end of the world if a friend/lover doesn't answer my messages after I sent them.
If it takes a whole day for them to answer, I'll try to think they either blocked me, hate me, or whatever.
It's a really stupid thing to do. People are busy. When I'm starting to get fucked up in my head, I simply play a game or a really time-wasting activity.
I know it will be hard, because you specifically really want this relationship to work, however, it's not how things get done.
You are treating her like a higher being.
You are you, and you need attention. She might not know you need that much attention, though.
If you are getting hurt by her attitude, tell her GENTLY, and things might get better
>>
Women do not care how men feel. They do not want to know about your real problems. They want to feel like they make you feel better. Do not talk to a women the way she talks to you. Do not talk to her the way she tells you to. Women will turn on you or abandon you the second you show them they will have to put effort into the relationship. Why do you think so many men use women strictly for sex? Do you honestly think it's because the way men act or the way woman treat men. Once a women gets it in their head that you are more trouble then you're worth they will ditch you, even if they actually do love you. Women are children looking for the next best thing, without exception.
>>
If you get in a relationship that is more trouble than it is worth, I think you should break it.
>>
>>29542759
I've written a whole contingency plan of a few drafts of texts in my notes on my phone on options on what to text on exactly how to deal with. The goal for me is to coe to a definite answer of:
>down to try and communicate more no more stonewalling and better communication, indeed interested
>We agree not to really text until Christmas (sheseriously and truthfully just needs some space till Christmas but we communicate more afterwards and I get to then focus on getting on contract for work with one less thing on my mind)
>She doesn't like me, not interested, the ldr dies and most important I can mentally move on for myself even if it is disappointing
either option is fine I just can not worry about it for much longer.

But think I like yours the best and is just the answer I needed from an outside perspective. Thank you, you really don't know how much that helps.
>>
>>29542605
Hey good luck friend. Tell us all how it works out if the thread doesn't die by the time you see her.
>>
>>29542796
incel talk.
You can say the same shit about men. That they only want sex and treat women like objects. Doesn't mean everybody is like that. Stop interacting with trash perhaps and get a new perspective.
>>
>>29535778
He has a long-term partner already, call him out on it.
>>
>>29502356
Talked to a girl 2 years and end up falling in love with her. She didn’t feel the same which was fine but found out she was 15 when we met. We don’t talk anymore but I do miss all the dumb shit we did together
>>
>>29502690
I mean not to step on you, but for her this might very well have been her low point and she might be doing a lot better now
>>
>>29518369
>>29519029
>>29521117
Well damn, right in the feels Anon. I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out. If you are the one who broke contact though you should consider reaching out. Be true to yourself though, this sounds all too familiar...
He can't know how you feel now or then unless you open up and tell him and I'm sure he thinks of you too!
>>
Met a girl in a brit thread. Added on Kik. Chatted for a couple of days, and realised we live in the same city.

Met. Fucked. Caught feels. Relationship for a few months. I was dumb. She was 18. She cheated. I drank. She cheated again. I drank more.

She broke up with me in a budget supermarket.

Horrible.
>>
>its 2015 and im feeling sad
>meet guy in contact thread
>he has a lot of issues and so do i we connect because of it talk daily about everything
>we start edating everything is good
>six months later find out he has a wife so immediately cut things off
>messages me hundreds of times on dozens of different phone numbers
>forced to change my number which was a massive effort on my part because i am a small business owner
>contacts my full time workplace and sends lewd pictures to everyone i know
>delete all social media decide to stop pursuing my small business venture
>become a ghost he mostly lays off but contacts me periodically through old accounts despite not having contact since the initial severing and still having his wife and 2 kids
>my life sucks haven't been in a relationship since because how do i explain this anyone in real life

im sure he will see this i dont care anymore
>>
>>29545988
That sounds absolutely awful and also totally understandable if you just told your partner about that. Any reasonable guy would find the situation understandable.
>>
>>29502356
I guess not really a horror story, but disappointing.

> be me, femanon
> find state thread
> some guy wants to lose virginity
> sure why not
> talk to him
> he seems okay, just lacks confidence
> meet up
> holy shit he's very effeminate
> has the gay lisp
> says he likes a girl but she doesn't see him as a sexual being
> he wants to lose virginity to prove he is (?)
> I'm already there so why not
> very awkward
> he pumps me for like 20 minutes
> tells me he can't cum
> got some weird numbing condoms
> I'm def not cumming/not even really turned on
> leave and never talk to him again

And that was the one and only time I met up with someone from here.
>>
>>29546197
sounds p awful but i can't say i haven't had shitty sex experiences like that before
>>
>>29502373
So real...too real
>>
>>29538255
>What was her reasoning
She said it was because "Younger guys just pay more attention because they're more excited" or something along those lines, she was specifically looking for underage guys and didn't even care about that part, she was more mad that I was looking at kik threads and that I had found out about it.

PS, she had a 5 year old son at the time who shared a bed with her and she masturbated in bed "While he was asleep" multiple times while talking to me, I did not see the red flags.

Basically, /soc/ femanon was an unashamed pedo and I dated her for a few months without realizing it.
>>
Came across an e-girl in the wild a few months ago.

The sort that simps on r9k and soc salivate over. Had all the e-girl stereotypes down to a T, including the autism diagnosis. Matched her on Tinder, only about a few minutes drive from me which is unusual in such a small town sort of rural area. 10 years younger and she wanted to fuck me badly. Daddy's girl of course, if you get what I mean. Had the sort of soft thicc body that only girls under 25 can pull off. The sort of body that older men know will be ruined as they age. Same sort of dead eyes you see from these kinds of girls. I can only imagine the trauma of growing up with videogames and social media your entire life can do.

Somehow I found out she had her own little Discord server full of orbiters. It was obvious she was using them to fund her never-to-be-realized fantasies of being a Twitch streamer. Played LoL like all the rest of them do.

I realized I might not get an opportunity like this again. I posted all of her nudes, all the videos she sent dildoing her wet little cunt like a whore for me, to all of her orbiters. I told her that everything about her was disgusting. Immediately she made the smart choice to lock down all of her social media. The best part for me is that the Nitro I used to upload her nudes, she bought for me. Or probably it was one of her orbiters.

I have few regrets, least of all over losing some pussy. I'm not a total monster, I do feel a little bad about doing that, but at the same time I don't think I would have made another decision. I still can't stand most girls and would never be able to love one, other than my self-hating ex. You're welcome incels.
>>
>>29546449

upload her stuff again
>>
>>29546197
Hah, so is really boring sexual meetups a common thing on /soc/ then?

>Meet girl from not that far away, she's willing to drive/pay for a hotel just to fuck so I say sure why not
>She's not really my type but I'm a sucker for enthusiasm and she was really into me and excited about it so I couldn't say no
>Spends the days leading up to the meet talking about how we're gonna fuck all night and it's gonna be soooo kinky and she wants to get tied up and toys used on her etc etc too
>Sounds p fun, kill a night
>She shows up and we go out to eat
>She's INCREDIBLY awkward in person, almost never speaks and when she does it's in a weird monotone which I guess was just her voice
>Smells kinda weird but also heavily masked with perfume
>Get back to hotel and she takes off her pants but leaves on her shirt and hoodie, okay sure whatever
>Suddenly lists off this massive list of allergies she has and pulls out a couple latex free condoms since latex is one of said allergies
>Well we can't use any of the ropes or toys I brought since she's allergic to them all
>Condoms are too small and really started to hurt around the base after a few seconds but I powered through it
>She cums after just a few pumps and then says it's starting to hurt and we'll have to stop for a bit
>Aight, maybe just play with her titties a bit until she's good to go an-
>Nope doesn't want her tits touched, self conscious about them being too big or "weird", not sure if they were I never saw them out of the clothes
>Just lay in the bed for a while kinda barely even talking
>Hear her snoring like 3 minutes later
>Had never experienced this before and stayed in the room for probably an hour just really confused about what to do
>Walked home from the hotel

Is it just a /soc/ thing like, is everybody on /soc/ that's actually willing to meet up some kind of awkward weirdo? I mean I sure as fuck know I am.
>>
>>29546473
hate to break it to you bud but awkward sexual encounters are the norm for everyone in the real world too

/soc/ tards just imagine it's only them
>>
>>29546459
Nah
>>
>>29546477
I'unno, hadn't had any awkward sex from people in real life except probably my first time so it was a real doozy.
>>
>>29546477
Hate to break it to you but there are plenty of people who don't have awkward sexual encounters, /soc/ is just filled with mentally ill people with various social phobias and anxiety disorders, as well as psychopaths.
>>
I only have one /soc/ story, so I suppose it's both my best and worst experience.

>in aus fag thread, some femanon says she'll suck dick for drugs(caps)
>have drugs and am horny, so decide to go for it.
>chat on discord a bit to make sure everything is legit and legal
>greenlight.jpg
>lives on the other side of the city so it's a bit of a drive.
>meet up with her, she takes me to her room and starts to take my pants off.
>starts sucking me off, she's ok, very eager though
>after about 10 minutes she says her jaw is getting tired and asks if she could fuck me instead.
>little taken back by it but say sure since I clearly wasn't going to cum from a BJ.
>she says she doesn't have a condom, luckily I do, could have sworn she looked disappointed when I said that.
>flip her on her back and we start fucking.
>she kinda lays there and doesn't do much, her moans were hot though.
>she cums then I cum shortly after.
>drop the caps off and leave.
>never hear from her again.
>>
>>29546443
>5 year old son at the time who shared a bed with her and she masturbated in bed
Why would you ever go for a girl with a kid. I love kids but I don't wanna raise someone else's. Also keep an eye on him, I think she's going to really screw him.up. I feel sorry for him
>>29546488
Upload one, I'm curious
>>29546449
Being a girl is life on easy mode. I feel the same way anon, all these girls but none are really worth my time. Well one is but she's half way across the country. Modern women piss me off
>>29546473
>awkward weirdo
I've hooked up with a lot of awkward weirdos in real life anon. /soc/ probay has more not that I hooked up with anyone on here because everyone is far away and I don't have anything wrong with me so that doesn't help
>>29546511
Kinda boring but better than mine
>>
>>29546449
Was this a relationship or were you guys just talking? Sounds weird if you were buying her stuff, she just sounds like a private camwhore not some literal who.
>>29546511
Some of these stories read like a way to get a veneral disease.
>>
>>29546496
/soc/ is not unique in that, is what i'm saying

for instance, /soc/ is not the only place where you'll find incel "men only talk to you because you have a vagina" bs
>>
>>29502373
yeah, had a night of chatting with someone who shared my breeding fetish exactly. we got off together, went to sleep, and neither of us ever contacted the other again
>>
>>29547180
Sounds like me, except I tried to contact her again. She hasn't been on kik since. I even sent a message a few days ago because I thought I saw her posting in another thread, but no, I was mistaken. She still has never signed back on. I don't think I'll ever talk to a girl who is really serious about breeding. The mostly seem like to talk about it or RP, but thats all.
>>
>>29537763
im sorry anon, i feel for you. a lot of my best friends are really suicidal right now including my girlfriend and im scared to wake up and be the friend groups psychologist only to find out i did a bad job one night and lost someone i love forever. i half understand the panic and its already unbearable. please take care anon
>>
>>29547288
Not a horror story, but might as well post it.
>Breeding thread. surprisingly not a total sausagefest, there are actual girls posting.
>see girl post about herself, doesn't leave a contact, but is pretty much perfect to me.
>Ask in thread and she responds to me.
>Message her on kik. yes shes serious, and so am I. We start conversing.
>Goes VERY well, from physical descriptions to hobbies, to depth of interest in the kink. WE match very well.
>Its a bit early but we hit it off so well, vaguely talk about making serious plans. Shes not too far away that I could visit over a weekend.
>Chat for like 8-9 hours. Eventually sun starts rising, so I get ready to sleep.
>No pic exchange or voice chat, but theres always tonight right? its the weekend so we can talk all night again.
>Later that night message her, get a short vague reply about what she's doing right now, and then never hear from her again.
I mean, I can't keep kicking myself over what could have been, but damn. We really connected, and yeah, would have been a very fast courtship, I wasn't planning on breeding her right away, but a few weeks/months of chatting, visiting, and getting to know each other more beforehand would have given a good idea of where we stand.
Honestly, the thing I regret most of how fast she disappeared. If it turned out we didnt match as well as we thought we did at first I would have been a lot happier then this ghosting, leaving only a taste of what seemed like the idea girl for me.
>>
>>29547318
It's complete shit but thanks for your words. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Not a minute where I don't miss her. She was all I had and I don't even have friends lol
The only glimmer of hope I have is that when I die I won't remember it
>>
>>29519029
What kind of answers would you need for the closure you're looking for?
>>
>>29542833
>>29542783
>>29542759
Welp I texted her this early last night after her blowing off a text I sent her earlier yesterday. I guess I can confirm I'm getting ghosted which fucking sucks I thought we had something good going. I have no idea what happened but there was probably a red flag somewhere that I missed or something I did that screwed it. I could always get a text from her later today or sometime whenever or maybe I or her will swing back around in the future but I consider it a forlorn hope : (. Well time to move on. But thanks for your help.
>>
>>29502356
Met someone, flirted, got along great, gamed with them, friends for a good year or two.
Then they just dropped off the radar completely with 'I'm joining the army again because I just miss it'.
Hope you're okay...
>>
>>29545276
>He can't know how you feel now or then unless you open up and tell him
Oh he would know immediately. I told him he was the one and that it would never change. The amount of power he has over me even after the breakup is scary. Me reaching out would only make him realize it.

>>29547458
Truthful ones. Especially when it comes to his mental ilnesses and how they affected us.
>>
>>29546729
>Was this a relationship or were you guys just talking? Sounds weird if you were buying her stuff, she just sounds like a private camwhore not some literal who.

Based on the stupidity of your reply I can assume you are barely literate. Try reading again, more slowly, and maybe you'll understand that your questions are dumb.
>>
>>29547159
>anyone who points out that some women are worthless sluts is an incel

I can only guess that you were emotionally abused by your single mom who taught you men were trash while she had a string of boyfriends. Slut mom's training boys to defend sluts, it's time to hit the reset button.
>>
>>29547774
Have his mental illnesses been discussed already and he hasn't been truthful, or would this be new territory? Do you feel like you've been truthful with him about how your behaviors/mental health have affected the two of you?
>>
>>29548362
Our mental issues were discussed from the very beginning. The level of communication was something that gave me sense of security. His issues (mainly PTSD) were more severe than mine but after doing a lot of research and consulting a therapist I had an idea how to deal with it.
The main problem was he did a full 180 at some point. Wasn't ready to talk things through and stopped being honest about his thoughts. I started obsessing over it, because I was scared of losing him, and in pain. It triggered more old issues and insecurities I had in the past. Went to therapy, tried giving him space in hopes he'd be ready to talk at some point, and that everything would be back to normal. I feel like I tried helping him so much I only made things worse.
I don't think he was truthful at the end, no. And I doubt it would change if I reached out. I doubt it would bring me anything more than pain and regret.
>>
>>29547971
You never clarified in it if you were dating or not, you can have sexual encounters with someone and not be in a romantic relationship with them. You mentioned buying her nitro as well, which is just fucking dumb and I'm also inclined to believe you probably spent a lot more on her. I'm still confused if you did it because you hated her since she wasn't in a relationship with you and thus kept her options open or you were her boyfriend and it was a payback for infidelity.

Either way, cool story, you're still a simp even if a vengeful one.
>>
>>29542605
I'm this anon.
It was Saturday, and it turned out really good for a first date. I was really anxious, but I guess I'm pretty good at not showing it. We drank a bit, talked a lot, and she is in the same situation as me, broke up recently with her boyfriend. She told me she likes me, and wants to keep seeing me, but isn't ready to be in a new "real" relationship right now, especially with her studies and all. I don't know her very well yet, so the same for me. We didn't have sex (which is good, I was far too anxious to even consider it), but we kissed and cuddled a lot. She even cried in my arms. I teared up a bit too because I'm a faggot.
I told her I like her and don't plan on seeing other women for the time being, even when bars and nightclubs open again. She told me the same, plus, she never goes to bars and nightclubs.
We'll see where it leads. I'm still doubtful a good relationship can come from the internet, but I have to admit I'm pretty hopeful.
She is really good looking by my standards, a non autistic introvert, a good cock, and she sounds pretty smart
>>
>>29547515
Online dating is really like prospection if you know a thing or two about being a commercial. You WILL fail a lot. And even the best of us still fail a lot.
I recently texted an old childhood friend, after we lost sight of each other for years. She talked a bit with me but wasn't interested at all. I really liked her for years, and I still do even today. It hurts to get rejected, but the most important thing is to stand up and try again, and again, and again... At least, now, I can definitely cross her from my mind.
You should do the same with yours.

Try not to lose your time with relationships that are unequal, and lead nowhere.
It's okay to be assertive and start discussions for a while with women, but if she doesn't message you on her own after a week, then confront her, and if she isn't just a timid little faggot, drop her.
>>
>>29547971
so you are barely literate afterall, reading comprehension my dude.
>>
>>29549159
Hey congrats on your date hopefully you guys make it work!
>Online dating is really like prospection
Funny you say this I recently got a job as a stock broker. I'm starting to realize for every rule involving cold calling, sales, making meetings or closing there is a parallel rule for online dating and chicks in general.
(I'll probably make a series of threads about this concept the more I do online dating and work on Wall Street)
I'm going to ultimately conclude like most things in the world lately it's probably an inconclusive clusterfuck that I still can't pinpoint wtf happened. eitho way I have to choose to move on and not worry about it, finish everything for work and circle back when I'm less stressed out and come from a place of abundance in like 6-8 weeks like I wanted to. Just like I do with some potential business prospects just to see what happens as sometimes people are like the weather and change randomly for no reason. It could be something stupid like she was having her period, medical incident (I'm not going to mention it for anonymity) lost phone, too busy or her being a timid little faggot.

Although I have to ask: what do you think I should do if she is a timid little faggot?
>>
>>29549159
Bit also thanks fren. Let's see if I can get Satan 6s

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.