[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Shoulder to cry on/rant to someone/support others thread!

I don’t know if this will die or not, but if there’s anything negative going on for you right now then pls post here and I’ll listen+try to cheer you up
>>
>TFW have plenty of shoulders to cry on/support/be supported by
>But still no close companion
:(
>>
>>29542109
Relate but one day it’ll be better for us both
>>
>>29542117
Thanks tripnigger.
Good luck.
>>
>>29542093
i'm addicted to larping as females on the Internet :(
>>
>>29542130
What aspect of it keeps bringing you back?
>>
My job is killing me, I have no real friends irl, abandoned my hobbies a long time ago and I'm too depressed to do anything meaningful with my life. I know I should get back on meds but the side effects are sometimes even worse than depression itself.
>>
>>29542267
Speak to your doctor about the meds that you've been on before having those unwanted side effects, hopefully you can try a better one. On top of that, probably best to see a counselor/therapist, and try to reach back a bit closer to normie-dom, it sucks that it's what we need to function normally, but it'll stop us blowing our brains out. Best of luck
>>
File: Distressed Skeleton .jpg (19 KB, 438x399)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Nothing you say will work for me.
I am no longer able to delude myself with posts on a screen to stave off the loneliness. No matter how many layers I wrap myself in, I still cannot feel the warmth I am looking for.
>>
File: 1547046140812.jpg (27 KB, 400x457)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
i insulted Archie in a fuck/marry/kill thread and she responded by giving me a compliment and ive thought about that interaction so much since then to the point its made me question a lot about myself, kinda stupid but i had to say it
>>
post discord
>>
>>29544504
izzat you Archie? if it is i already added you from the friend discord thread, my id ends in 8360 eM
>>
>>29545123
>>29545127
Sounds like a perfect woman honestly.
>>
>>29545175
She's also extremely stupid and annoying
>>
>>29545127
valued input yes
>>29545178
i disagree with the intelligence and the right kind of annoying is the best kind of girl
>>
>>29543964
Why did you feel the need to insult her?
>>
>>29543953
It’s interesting you’d chose to post, in that case. What made you want to speak up?

>>29542267
The poster below you hit the nail on the head. Do talk to your doctor. You can change meds until you find one that works best for you. It may be a frustrating process, but help is out there. Also a therapist is KEY. Medication alone is rarely enough.
>>
If I have to spend my tenth christmas without a partner I'm probably going to jump off a bridge and I don't know what to do
I don't wanna die alone
>>
>>29545536
Your tenth Christmas alone? Are you 10 years old? What about all the other Christmases?
>>
>>29545580
I meant that I haven't had a partner in almost a decade, it's not a difficult conclusion to come to dude
>>
Nothing too specific really, just lonely. I feel like nobody can relate to me and I can’t relate to them either as much as I try to. The world has become less social, while socializing online has turned into more of an instant gratification thing. Plus the weather and daylight savings time usually hits me pretty hard around this time of year. Just feel down all the time, no real rhyme or reason to it
>>
I am an uprooted reprobate without desire nor prospect to have whatever people want ( family, legacy, tradition ). I might be fantatizing about it but I know that I would get tired of it within a short period of time if the chance ever came up. Cant relate to people, they cant relate to me neither. I read abstract descriptions of people that dont elicit jackshit in me, cant make anyone feel anything except pity, I am self centered to the point that while i seem boring to everyone else, I think only I will be interested in me as myself, and cannot expect others to top that. also i am a cyborg and repel others with my resting bitch face.

please validate my need for attention
>>
Im a dumb bpd who went super slutty for a discord server because I was craving attention, I just need to know im not a worthless piece of shit im scared.
>>
>>29545932
You whored yourself out just for attention? Seems a little counterintuitive.
>>
>>29545932
hi meep lol
>>
>>29545932
This feels like a half assed advertisement
>>
>>29545926
show bitch face
>>
>>29546005
it makes me feel like people think im worthless and i get panicked
>>29546015
it isnt
>>29546011
who?
>>
>>29546027
Well if it’s not, then I need to ask because I want to understand: why would you do that to yourself? Do you not respect yourself?
>>
>>29546027
what discord name did you go under
>>
>>29546027
>it makes me feel like people think im worthless
It makes me feel like you're misguided, rather than worthless.
>>
Lets see: Had a three car accident in the summer that broke half my face and completely totaled my car. I ended up losing my livelihood and got massive debt and to top it all off, my ex is a lying bitch who can't stop rubbing her new man in my face.
>>
>>29546030
no I dont respect myself I hate myself
>>29546033
none known here
>>29546060
maybe
>>
File: 20201121_213140.png (686 KB, 828x868)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
Gf of three years cheated on me and left. I got diagnosed with manic depression disorder and idk how to handle it. I get meds swapped around every few weeks based on whatever I say but none seem to help. My job laid me off. My therapist recommended I leave school for the semester due to my mental health. My town has next to no jobs that hire within my degree which is computer science, but I'm too scared to move. My family has all but turned their backs on me for different reasons. Some because I kicked them out the house after smoking meth and others because I don't get along with other family members. Idk what to do anymore. I feel everything I give a shit about has left me and I'm seriously considering suicide. Not saying that to get oh woe is me and pity it's just honestly where I'm at. I fucking go to sleep and dream about dying. Any kind of advice on how to recover and get over these thoughts is welcome.
>>
I am a babyfaced manlet who still looks and sounds like a teenager in my mid-20s and I could never imagine any woman on earth ever wanting to be with me for the rest of my life. I have been extremely depressed for years and have never had self-esteem basically since puberty. I have been belittled and made out to be this cute, harmless eunuch-like child by every female since middle school/puberty. Everything that I try to do to prove to myself that I can be a competent adult with confidence in my own abilities ends up being ruined as if the universe is trying to tell me that I will always be a failure. I am treated like an eternal boy by everyone and will never be taken seriously. I have only ever had sex with older women fetishizing me for looking young. I am a genetic defect and have become an alcoholic and I am very close to necking myself. I will never be taken seriously and no one even takes my complaints seriously.
>>
>>29546398
ive been like this and I just became a femboy, ig people lust after me since ive worked with it but god no one sees me seriously either, hug, can we just cry it out together and share a bit of comradery.
>>
>>29546440
What do you mean by “femboy” in this context? Like, you fem-maxed your appearance and made yourself look cute, or you became like an actual trap/trooner? I am definitely not doing the latter and I doubt that the former would make women any more likely to want to be with me. I am unironically going to neck myself.
>>
>>29546398
Get checked up, might be so with hormones. Must be something you can do. Try and get fit
>>
>>29546462
There is probably nothing that I can do other than kill myself and hope that I reincarnate as someone with good genetics, anon. It is hopeless
>>
>>29542093
Christian femanon here. I'm in general sad and lonely and worry for my future. Especially being in my 20s I feel like half of my life got wasted away.
It hurts even worse when I see other Christian women from my community (some even younger than me) all thriving with their cute husbands and children while I have nothing.
Also it doesn't help that it's almost impossible to find a someone who shares my fetishes and interests.
>>
>>29546458
Fem maxed, one of the women I was whoreish with is into femboys or futa so at least I guess it gets people interested in me.
>>
>>29542093
My job has been stressful lately and I've been basically ghosted by a chick I've met on here which has been stressful as shit.
>>
>>29542093
fuck you op you're thread sucks
join my server you fuck
e5Muk69B2Q
>>
>>29546482
If you are a woman who is lonely, it is probably because you refuse to date undesirable men such as manlets and shoot for superior men who are out of your league
>>
>>29546482
>christian woman
>someone who shares my fetishes
this will get interesting
>>
I am in a degree I hate. My job is starting to grate on me, I have dropped all my hobbies and don't have the drive to get back into them, and I feel like I'm not nearly attractive or charming enough to find a girl.

Not to say I'm unhappy or lonely or anything. I have plenty of friends I do things with, and get plenty of enjoyment out things. But my future doesn't feel like the brightest thing in the world and I'm worried about it.
>>
>>29546526
I guess you're right and I shouldn't be picky. although I don't mind manlets.
>>29546538
I just want a godly femboy/pretty boy (bonus is he's into pegging) who isn't castrated so I can have have his children and doesn't have some weird cuck fetish who wants to go whore himself around. I don't even want him to be super religious. Simply a saved man who we can live a comfy cozy life together.
The problem is that in christian circles the chill pretty boy types are super rare and they marry very young.
Meanwhile in my age I'm stuck with choosing between crazy lumberjack looking fundamentals who have anger issues and want to drag their family around to third world countries for evangelizing (scamming really) and I don't want none of that.
>>
>>29546575
Lol Lauren?
>>
> mom died
> covid hit 2 weeks after
> live alone
> no family left
> isolated

just want to cuddle a smol girl & have her tell me it'll be alright
>>
>>29546575
>I just want a godly femboy/pretty boy (bonus is he's into pegging) who isn't castrated so I can have have his children and doesn't have some weird cuck fetish who wants to go whore himself around. I don't even want him to be super religious. Simply a saved man who we can live a comfy cozy life together.
literally me, but I'm not a fem boy( I wish I was though)
>>
>>29546611
Are you skinny at least? I die for an anorexic looking body type.
>>
>>29546575
Im not even surprised, lmfao, there are so many women like you that ive interacted with, and yea youre likely not going to find someone like that in the church due to their wanting to conform to gender roles.
>>
>>29546482
>Also it doesn't help that it's almost impossible to find a someone who shares my fetishes and interests.
>But also Christian
Do indeed tell me all about it at my kik:Nahanahs
I'm intrigued
>>
>>29546629
Extremely. I weigh between 50-55kg depend on how much I've eaten recently
>>
File: a1684673758_10.jpg (414 KB, 1200x1200)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>add chick from a gf/bf thread
>have a pretty good talk that same night
>try to chat her up after, she barely responds
>then groans to me about sending a dude some nudes that he didn't appreciate
>take it as a hint, no dice, get bored and delete her after a week
>she adds me back, "i thought it was going well, etc"
>mfw

is she just trying to keep me in her back pocket? I'm not in the mood to be some e-girls simp
>>
File: 0rhdjjjjjjj7_600x.jpg (41 KB, 533x800)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Hoverboard pls
>>
>>29546650
Woah that's pretty thin. As hot as it is, you better not have actual anorexia. It's dangerous.
Which country do you live in?
>>
>>29546657
what do you expect from the whores that browse this board
>>
I lost my gf of two years to bullshit fights over small shit, then totaled my car and got a ticket for it evem though the person hit me and then got with another girl who put me in jail for being "abusive" and now have to deal with court dates, but the bitch liked being choked during sex so how am i abusive, all happened within a span of two months.
>>
>>29546668
Australia, wbu? And while I am skinny I'm not anorexic. I just can't seem to but weight on. I've been like this my whole life
>>
>>29546713
>Australia
Damn, it's too far. I'm in Canada. Are you a blonde by any chance?
>not anorexic. I just can't seem to but weight on. I've been like this my whole life
That sounds like a dream.
I wish I could chase you down and marry you but I can't afford to move to another country.
>>
>>29546762
Ah, an entire ocean and a half away. Damn. :( Not a blonde either unfortunately, brunette.
>I wish I could chase you down and marry you but I can't afford to move to another country.
Likewise. I'm sure you'll be able to find your dream boy in Canada though.
>>
>>29546774
>Not a blonde either unfortunately, brunette
That's ok. I'm a brunette too. I asked because every white Australian I've seen has been a pale blonde. It was out of curiosity.
>Likewise. I'm sure you'll be able to find your dream boy in Canada though
Thanks, you too. Wishing you well.
>>
The whoreish thing didnt go bad im flirting with ppl I like I hope something comes out of this.
>>
>>29546802
pretty epic
>>
>>29546782
>>29546782
Bless you kind femanon.
>>
File: Tiresome.jpg (40 KB, 600x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
My monkey brain is making me want to lose my virginity really bad lately but I'm a guy with no charisma. I know I'm not even bad looking since I get a lot of matches but once I start talking to them they stop responding pretty quickly. It's just tiresome knowing that my personality turns other people away but my pride doesn't let me act in a way that would make me have more appeal. It's worse because I don't even want to get a gf or get involved with other people so I have no intention of changing at all. I know I'm just horny and I try not to let it get me down but every silent rejection still sucks.
>>
>>29546906
Where do you live?
>>
>>29546918
I live in Florida
>>
>>29546921
based florida gang
>>
>>29546807
Lol now I have a flipside high from my behavior so yea its weird like that I get hits and withdrawals essentially.
>>
>>29546921
I'm in texas buy me a ticket
>>
>>29545536

Might I suggest doing something for others this Christmas? Volunteer at a soup kitchen, make a little care package for poor neighbors? I know there’s been a time or two when my promise to do something like that has kept me from painting my wall with brain matter.
>>
>>29545375
>It’s interesting you’d chose to post, in that case. What made you want to speak up?

I was sperging out because I can no longer cope with my small genitalia. I am forever damned to a life alone because of something beyond my control. I just want to try a real life instead of sitting around playing video games.
>>
My life is just falling apart. I had everything planned out and flexible. So many things going wrong at one time and its killing me slowly. Im just slowly hurting and ripping myself apart more and more everyday
>>
>>29546983
How small are we talking im like 3.5 inches max and still mixing it up.
>>
>>29547006
It has grown at all since I was born. I'm 2 inches. I spent every day looking at it because they said it would grow.
>>
>>29547022
Hard? Rip if youre straight.
>>
>>29547024
Yep, hard. Probably just gonna pretend I'm above other people and don't need them like I've been doing until I inevitably kill myself.
>>
>>29547027
Ouch, yea I kinda get to have it a bit easier as im fem and vers, so I can let a guy fuck me or a girl peg me or top them its whatever but like if youre straight then idk how to help you there.
>>
>>29547033
I can't believe God would do something so cruel to me, it was over before it even began.
>>
>>29547041
I would be cursing Society my friend. God doesn't make the beliefs our societies develop. In reality there is nothing wrong with how you are naturally. Society is just what it is.
>>
File: 666.jpg (666 KB, 666x666)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>29547057
That evil uncaring space nigger put me on this shitty rock with all these people. He is responsible. I have decided to take as much of this universe with me as possible when I die. I have come to the conclusion that I must kill it all. A fulfilling love life is apparently too much to ask for, so I will just torch it all. I will show God I am crazier than he is. He will regret the day he made me. I will show God that I am the superior man. I will show God that despite my shortcomings and handicaps I am bigger and badder than he is. You think you're safe sitting on that cloud, you little faggot? Think a-fucking gain. You will be my divine bitch. I will shit pain upon your fucking eternal being. I will blast every ounce of pain that has ever befallen me upon your fucking head. You will think twice before fucking someone ever again.

I have you in my fucking sights.
>>
>>29547126
holy fuck i haven't kekked this hard in a fucking COON'S AGE
rooting for you anon
>>
>>29547126
Lol send ur contact
>>
>>29547126
Im all for helping kill the Space Nigger.
>>
>>29546385
Are you still on meth? Kick that shit, your life will immediately be a little better. If you let your family know you quit, that might even mend some bridges.
>>
Hah one of the guys who was the most vocal during my private camming is reciprocating my flirts and we have so much in common, now my broken bpd brain is making me scared of bad things being possible to happen.
>>
>>29547688
>now my broken bpd brain is making me scared of bad things being possible to happen.

This is one of those rare cases where the batshit female brain is actually correct about something.
>>
>>29547690
Lol im a femboy I dont think I have a batshit female brain though.
>>
>>29547700
You're trying to emulate it so that's like two tiers of batshit. So it's probably even more correct.
>>
>>29547703
Wait am i trying to emulate it, I just look how I want to and act slutty and playful???
>>
>>29547706
Definitely female brain syndrome.
>>
>>29547720
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>29547722
The homo brain is structured much closer to a female than it is a straight male
>>
>>29547755
This is a bit over my head what im looking at lol, but isnt it more nurture, like im fem because I have had majority female friends also im bisexual but I assume its applicable still.
>>
>>29547758
Are you familiar with the case of David Reimer by any chance?
>>
>>29547777
Somewhat yes but It was involving his actual gender not really how his personality is.
>>
>>29547780
They tried to raise him both as a girl and to be attracted to men but regardless he still ultimately identified as a man and was attracted to women. Even though he was nurtured at birth for the opposite.
>>
>>29547785
I get that it just seems a bit different than how a personality comes out but maybe this is just how I was idk.
>>
>>29547788
Don’t worry, having a female brain doesn’t make you worthless. Keep your chin up g.
>>
>>29547798
I feel that being clingy, emotional, needy, and moody, does make me worthless but im trying to work on being better .
>>
>>29546974
Kicking the can down the road by spending a holiday working for the sole reason of distracting myself from suicide seems like more of a reason to just end it now
>>
>>29548953

I don’t want to sound like a hallmark card but shit does improve, you just have to get through the rough patches.
>>
I got bad nightmares and a guy who was rly receptive to my sluttiness reassured and comforted me a bunch and now I wanna throw myself at him sooo badly aaaaaaaaaa.
>>
Well usually i dont vent to the level of detail im about to go to on 4chan, but ive been feeling crappy around this holiday season, and feeling particularly shitty tonight so fuck it.

My mother is a hoarder. Not like as bad as the tv show where theres just disgusting shit and bugs or whatever, and not so bad that you cant get around the house at all, but still bad. She has a habit of holding onto papers, reciepts, anything she thinks could have sensitive information on it. We also have a couple rooms in the house filled with old toys and kids clothes cause she doesnt want to just give them away or toss them out cause of their past worth, and she also has a storage unit filled with even more crap she never touches.

Growing up through middle/high school, i was always scared of making friends and trying to get a gf cause i didnt want to have to tell people my house was a mess, and part of that preassure was actually put on my by my mom, she'd ask me "do your friends know about the house? Have you told anyone?" and made it seem like im the bad guy if i told anyone.

Now, at 22 years old, i have really poor social skills and have been clinically diagnosed with depression. The few friends i do have seem more and more distant by the week, and im a kissless virgin incel. Im lonely and horny all the time but dont know how to talk to girls, i get few matches on tinder and when i do they never want to actually meet me, just small talk bullshit to pass the time.

I love my mom more than anyone else in the world, but shes such a bad influence on me. Im depressed, anxious, and just generally lost in life and a lot of that is likely het fault. Now with covid causing all my college classes to be online, mixed with the fact that im only barely getting by grade-wise, college isnt even an escape anymore and ive been living at home with her.

Im so alone, i struggle to be happy about anything, and i hate myself so much.
>>
Offering shoulder for those who need it plus advice if you want it.

If you want to keep it private or go back and forth about it, my discord is Seesaw#1216.
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (92 KB, 800x450)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>29549864
have you confronted her about the house?
i know it can be difficult to confront your mother, i am still living under my own mothers thumb at 28. it may be better to be homeless and just tough it out, or if you can manage it, couch surf, this will have the benefit of desensitizing you to social interaction. of course, this may be impossible if your social anxiety is too great
but whatever you do, you don't wanna be pushing 30 and still living with your mom. trust me on that one nigga
>>
>>29549910
Ive brought it up before, and we both seem to know that im fucked up cause of her, but what could we really do, y'know? We've tried helping her clean the house in the past but that just went terribly, and i dont really have anywhere else to go. The main thing is im doing college rn but im doing kinda awful grade wise and being home has forced me to be on top of it cause shes there.

And its hard cause i dont want her out of my life, i love her so much and im worried she might kill herself if i abandon her. Back when i was like 13ish there was one day my dad got fed up and started throwing things in the trash can, and she lost it and tried going to our gun safe to kill herself i guess, and my dad was just holding her down and telling my sister and i to call the cops, but we didnt cause we were too frozen in fear and didnt want to be taken away from our parents by child services. Ever since that day some switch in my brain just flipped and i dont really think i can be normal ever again, and im like bound to my mom in this fucked up way of like the only thing we have is eachother and if one day i decide im fed up with life that we could commit suicide together.

And the dumbest thing of all is that this particular moment in time isnt even that bad compared to how its been in the past. My life is going better than it was like a year or two ago, but the sadness will just hit me even if things are going ok and then i end up venting on here. Idk if i even want advice, i just wanna tell someone im hurting.
>>
File: 1602029270917.jpg (7 KB, 250x217)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>29549961
this is beyond fucked senpai
>>
>>29549965
Yeah, i know. I didnt really get to have a normal childhood with a depressed, hoarder mom. She at least stops bringing up suicide now-a-days since things are generally better, but shes been on meds for some time and has said to me before that shes pretty much done with life and only holding on for my sister and I.

Life isnt fair :/
>>
>>29549965
Its nice to know someone read my rant though, so thank you for replying.
>>
>>29549961
I'm sorry you're hurting so much anon. If it helps at all, at least there's no doubt you care about your mom. I hope you find the strength to overcome.
>>
>>29549975
well my first piece of advice would be to remove all guns from the gun safe so she can't kill herself
>>29549980
i'm glad you got some happinness out of it anon kun, this shit is classical emotional abuse
>>
>>29542093
korean war vet great grandfather had a stroke, can no longer stand or walk, and was subsequently put in a nursing home. grandparents are talking about selling his house and el camino just so they can leave him there and not deal with him. great aunt was living with him for free with her husband, eating his food, stealing his muscle relaxers, and being a general parasitic cunt. he took care of his father when he got too old to care for himself, as well as his wife before she passed. now no one wants to do the same for him. depressed as ever and wondering why i even bother, no real friends and no real hope for the future.
>>
File: 20201122_120914.jpg (394 KB, 1080x766)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>29549989
Thanks, i appreciate that people are reading my shit.

>>29549994
My dad changed the safe and has kept the combo a secret from all of us, thankfully. But realistically, its not like she couldnt find a way, if nothing else she could down a bunch of her prescribed pills and drink alcohol if she was really determined enough. And like i said, she seems ok for now, life has been sorta getting better for both of us lately, which i know is weird then that id be venting, but like i said, random waves of depression cause me to do this sort of thing.

I dont think shes intentionally being emotionally abusive, shes just dealt with depression since before i was born and rushed into a shitty marriage that she cant really leave for financial reasons. I find it hard to put all the blame on her, but i might just be biased idk.
>>
>>29550004
That's fucked brother. The only thing there is for you to do is to do what you can to spend what time you can with him. That effort from you will mean something to him. He'll lose any interest in living without you reminding him that he is still alive and that his honor and integrity is unshaken- that you see him for the man of honor he is and not as anything less.
>>
>>29550019
grandparents pretend to care about him, and yet won't let him die with dignity in his own home. i figure a nurse would cost abt the same as the home. went out there this weekend and couldnt even see him bc someone in the home got covid, so he's locked down for 2 weeks. he is the most honorable man i've ever met and to see that this has happened to me has sucked what little hope i had left from me. thanks for listening.
>>
>>29550004
People not caring for their decaying older relatives, and even more leeching off of them, is disgusting. Thats shitty that youre going through that.

Only advice id give is like >>29550019 said, spend a bunch of time with him while you can. My mom did that before my grandpa died almost 2 years ago, and she says she is happy that she spent the time caring for him that she did, and regreted not spending even more time with him. You might not find peace in doing this, but you dont wanna deal with regret later, y'know?
>>
>>29550004
selling land is never a good idea. population is only going to go up, and so land will only increase in value. if they don't want the house, knock it down and build rental flats on it, then you have guaranteed income
also what the other guys said. spend time with him
>>
>>29550038
i get what you're saying. they're supposed to go out there in a few weeks, when they let him go. his house felt even more empty than it did when great grandma died. like a shell with no creature inhabiting it. i'm gonna go out with them, because it very well might be my last chance to see him. my father and i tried to talk some sense into them, asking them to, idk, move them into their second house? hire a live in nurse? wouldnt be much more than a nursing home, if not less. idk i heard his voice over the phone and he sounded so confused and alone, it just made my heart sink. already wasn't doing well, got dumped abt a month ago 2 days after bday. selfish of me to think of myself, but if that's what god has "rewarded" him with for a life of service, what hope do i have? ty as well.
>>
>>29550051
agreed, but the old fucks aren't really reasonable. boomers generally aren't. i love them, but it enrages me that they'd stick him away like that. ty for listening and offering advice, sadly can't really see him much since he lives out of state in a home, so only 15 min visitation is allowed. smth about any longer than that, and the state requires contact tracing, so the hospital doesnt allow it period. it's frustrating and disgusting and depressing all at once, and frankly, i'm not strong enough to handle it.
>>
>>29550032
>>29550060
>>29550068
It's exactly why you must step in as a man and defend him. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. More important than anything else, you need to ask him man to man over the phone what he wants. Tell him you'll do everything you can to make sure his wishes are honored no matter who gets inconvenienced by it. He's a dead man locked in that damned hospice with this virus around. He is still cognitive and intelligent. He can still reason. You can force them all to fuckin' deal with it. When he inevitably dies, it will be on his own terms, not on the terms of those who used him. And you will carry that legacy of honor into your own future. That you exist and feel anything about this enough to take action is proof that his honor was worth something in the end after all.

I have been in your shoes before. It takes great strength to do the right thing, but I guarantee you that the burden of living the rest of your life knowing you failed to do so will be harder than any short term inconvenience. Be strong. DO NOT FALTER. He needs you, and no one else will take the stand. Answer the call just as he did. Not every war is fought with guns.

Not just for his sake, but your own. Your very soul is on the line. He was willing to die for his country. What are you willing to do for him?
>>
>>29550060
Thats rough, relationship issues only compound shitty feelings. Not that ive been in one (obviously lol), but i have a close friend that has gone through hard times while in the midst of bad relationships, and the combined effect just tore him up. Just know its ok to feel bad about your personal situation, too. You seem to care greatly for your g. grandfather, and nobody thinks less of you for being sad about multiple things.

I know my words wont stop you from feeling that way, but its still good to keep that in mind.

And yeah, i really hope your grandparents change their mind. You would think that people would be more sympathetic to him if they had any sense of what empathy was, but people can be shitty i guess.
>>
>>29550068
you're much stronger than you think anon
idk the situation in america but in my country you can get a pension payment type thing for taking care of your elderly family members, would that be possible at all?
other than that, i think the only thing possible is to wait until they let him out from the quarantine shit and try to convince your family to bring him in. he can be the based grandpa that btfos normies from his luxury throne in the living room
>>
>>29550094
you're right, i gotta do something. he'd do the same for me, if not more.
>>29550096
ty for the kind words. i appreciate you listening.
>>
>>29542093
awgagaw
>>
>>29542093
I never do these things, but I feel that I have to tonight.
I'm a 29 year old man. I come from a very long history of abuse. My father beat me an my mother, I was molested by a teenage boy when I was 7, the school I went to had actual abusive teachers that would single myself and a few kids out for thrashings, I was on stimulants from age 5 to 16, at 16 I tried suicide with said stimulants which ended up with an altercation where I slapped my Mom and was taken away by the police, I was labelled a freak in highschool and dropped out just after my first year...
A ton more has happened since then and because of it all I've become stunted in almost every manner possible.

The last time I was intimate with somebody was when I turned 22 and my father was diagnosed with cancer. A female friend of mine (who I had a huge crush on) wanted to have pitycourse with me after finding out. Once I stepped up to bat I choked and didn't go through with it because of my past sexual abuse. She treated me like absolute dogshit afterwards just because I didn't go through with it, and we never really spoke again.
I've completely stopped trying ever since, in all regards to life.
I know what steps to take to get better -- but I'm too tired, and really, none of it seems worth it.
>>
>>29546251
I would kill myself if I were in your position
>>
>>29546398
>I have only ever had sex with older women fetishizing me for looking young.
Noice
How old tho
>I will never be taken seriously and no one even takes my complaints seriously.
Just take testosterone
>>
File: EkOXut6UYAA2tLP.jpg (141 KB, 1902x1086)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>29546575
>I just want a godly femboy/pretty boy (bonus is he's into pegging)
What
My g take a seat
>Meanwhile in my age I'm stuck with choosing between crazy lumberjack looking fundamentals who have anger issues and want to drag their family around to third world countries for evangelizing (scamming really) and I don't want none of that.
Should have found a person earlier, a guy who wants to get pegged in the church and is into older women, you won't fucking find it.
And having children with a person like that, oh no.
But then again I'm pretty degenerate too, (not into pegging or gay shit, well I'm into femboys)
>>
>>29547126
>DOOM
>>
>be me
>yet again slutty
>body write for one and barely clean it off before taking nude pics for another guy
>get nervous wondering if im a sex toy or if people love me
>want to go back to being normal and monogamous
>too late
>really too late
im anxious
>>
>>29546385
I can resonate with your level of agony as im dealing with the aftermath of similar experiences. I would recommend you pick up a ebook version of Letting Go by David R. Hawkins and check Chapter 8 on page 231 as it will help you defuse a good chunk of the suffering and stop the downward spiral.
>>
>>29550877
>>too late
>>really too late
It's never too late.
>>
>>29551549
How to I reconcile possibly 3-4 people im flirting with who might be interested in me with being super insecure about having casual fun while also wanting love.
>>
>>29550877
lol
>>29551560
tell the 4 of them you're a fucking whore, see if any stick around
>>
>>29551583
They are in the same friend group and took part in all my whoreyness and all are sticking around me
>>
>>29551591
well in that case just ask one of them to marry you next time you're getting spitroasted
>>
>>29542093
The loneliness is getting to me friends are too busy or dead. Tbh all I want is someone to talk with
>>
>>29551594
I have someone in mind for that I wish he would
>>
>>29550595
That woman is a piece of shit for doing that to you, she didn't come to help you. She only approached you to inflate her own ego, she has absolutely no reason to vilify you because you didn't wanna fuck her shredded gash. She should burn in hell.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.