[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 137 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1601122981563.jpg (141 KB, 598x706)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Adopt a NEET: Opal is banned edition
>>
>>29691436
I'll start.

>asl
22/M/Australia
>Status
Provider
>Hobbies
Music, exercise, reading, and some normie stuff.
>Looking for
Gf and gf only, for eventual marriage and children. So no traps please.
>Discord
LoopyJoopy#0774
>>
I'll give it a try

>asl
34/M/USA
>Status
Provider
>Orientation
Interested in femboys/traps, MtF, biological females
>Hobbies
video games, cats
>A little bit about myself
I'm set as far as career and living status is concerned. Never had a chance to date because I used to move around too much and my industry has many guys and old folks. Being a homebody and an introvert didn't help either. I might be too old for most people but I won't know unless I try.
>Looking for
Long term relationship. Someone that doesn't mind my age and would like company; we can cuddle, hold hands, enjoy each other's presence, work on ourselves together, etc. Only requirements I have is must be ok with cats and no recreational drugs of any kind: my career doesn't allow for that.
>Discord
おやすみ#4660
>>
ITT: predators looking for people to groom who have nowhere to go
>>
>>29691964
Also desperate simps who'll throw a chick money in hopes she'll love him, at some point

protip gents, she will never
>>
>>29691971
Bruh who wants love I just want a low self esteem girl who'll fuck for a place to stay
>>
>>29691971
Why is it every thread has some version of your faggotry, some wizard trying to assert his moral superiority, fuck off and mind ya business.>>29691971
>>
>>29691964
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with grooming
>>
>>29692341
It's not morality it's reality
>>
File: 1584940120328.jpg (31 KB, 300x388)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>29692353
Reality is subjective; everyone's interpretation is different, stop shilling your own as the true one.
>>
>>29692397
By all means, don't let me stop your coping.
>>
>>29692397
spoken like a true suicidal schizo
>>
>>29691964
It takes two to tango.

There are quite a few NEETs here that have no ambitions or goals in life and have been that way for years, and basically mooch off of one guy then the next guy then the next guy once each subsequent guy wakes up to it.

Or will try to call someone names or bad mouth them if they were once open to providing for someone but later found out they were duplicitous, a leech, or in dire need of mental health services.
>>
>>29692406
Nothing to cope with.
>>29692408
Not suicidal or a schizo, learn to not read so deep into things.
Let's not derail the thread, as that's what you nerds probably aim to anyways, I'll bid you adieu.
>>
>>29691444
>>29691933
Only beta men have to provide for pussy.....defective predators into the newly 18 I promise
>>
Anyone in the Netherlands that's interested into taking someone in (split rent/costs)?
>>
>>29691964
you cant groom someone above 18
>>
>>29692884
true, you just rape them.
>>
File: 1600626687655.png (332 KB, 400x400)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
I am a sugar daddy/momma

https://discord.gg/BWb9Vbzb
>>
I can't believe someone would take in a useless neet.
>>
>>29693008
What if they cooked and cleaned?
>>
>>29693020
I guess I can do that because I already clean my room almost every day but being an expense for someone seems unreal
>>
>ASL
19/M/USA Bi
>Status
Neet
>Hobbies
Skateboarding, Music Production, Video Games
>Looking For
Open to anything really. M or F to house me. I will cook, I will clean, I can provide sex (bottom) if wanted. Would prefer to stay in the Midwest but will relocate anywhere for the right provider.
>Contact
If interested leave ur kik or discord and I’ll message you :)
>>
>>29691436

ASL

I’m young enough for you and have a 4-7 face.- F- USA. I grew up in money and have more now :) I work full time and have never had a long term relationship bc everyone makes me mad so I’ve decided fuck it I’m willing to pay men do it all the time I want a cute pussy boy who isn’t annoying :)

-also I am probably slightly autistic I find a lot of times people laugh and and make jokes and I’m just like hm
:| okay?

Just know I never laugh :) and humor isn’t attractive to me! Unless you’re cute. And deadass it still isn’t.

SEMI-provider (I’ll be you’re sugar momma. You can’t live in my house basically though. I don’t know you like that and I don’t wanna wake up to you at least for a year.)

Hobbies- horror, the occult, memes, history, art, documentaries.

Looking for- latino/dark haired white boys under 25 who aren’t fat. Literally only them. No Asians no blacks. (Unless you’re ye Dominican black^^) Also full dom/subs in bed are weird, I want you to fuck me and I want to peg you....periodt.

I want a cute boy to take to dinner and go on cruises or staycations with i am SO tired of playing this GAME of being coy with boys making half my salary or rich egotistical men.

Being on the EAST COAST of US/CAN HELPS. But If not can get you out if I like you:) drop discord if interested ^^
>>
File: 1609620167835.jpg (222 KB, 712x703)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>29693061
>I want a cute pussy boy who isn’t annoying
That is impossible. Your standards are way to high. Looks like money and your family ruined you for good. That is a damn shame.
>>
>>29693061
what no dick does to a mf
>>
>>29693061
You sound perfect
Discord- Chonko#2499

Hope to hear from you
>>
>>29693071
>You sound perfect
Simp 101
>>
>>29693061
This is probably fake but i’ll bite
I’m 24, white, long dark hair, skinny, living in england at the moment but not from here.
I’ve got some money too and been to the USA before several times.

atazs#0730 is my discord
>>
>>29692450
Only if F and open for a relationship.
>>
US NE?
>>
>>29693061
i hate how much i want to reply to this
>>
>>29693061
Leave, nigger.
>>
>>29693061
23/m/usa
james12345678#0943
>>
File: 1607788478966.jpg (65 KB, 615x615)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I'm moving out soon, apartment hunting right now, and I'd like to find someone who'd like to join me and keep me from being too lonely all on my own.. I've put it off because of that reason, but I feel like it'd be better for me in the long run, no use saving all that money for nothing..
It'd be really good if you're from Europe, even better if you know French.
You won't really need to do much, just keep the place clean enough and help me out with chores sometimes. I don't really care whether or not you're a guy or a girl, this isn't anything sexual or romantic. We need to get along well, though.
Even though I want someone around, I don't think I'd like someone rude or inconsiderate.. so please, be a nice person!
I'm obviously a provider, good enough one to provide for two people and have enough to spare. I don't want you to mooch off of me though, so anything more than food/necessities you'd have to provide for yourself somehow..
If you fit the bill or are interested, let me know! You can ask me anything you're curious about.

Here's my tag.. straub#8045
>>
>>29693156
Yea drop a contact anon
>>
>>29694189
I was half-heartedly joking, but ehh why not.
Steven!#3502
>>
28 m provider usa texas
Looking for female that wants to escape the 9 to 5 grind of everyday life with me
My long-term goal is to live off grid and enjoy life. With a partner
I just ask for a bang maid but besides that I'm not to demanding or at all really just someone that enjoys a good fucking once a day maybe twice

Remember that consumerism is aids escape with me
>>
>>29694626
Btw

Snap pogo_reginald
>>
26/F/Neet/Willing to relocate

Let this thread fuel my escapism fantasies. I don't expect results, but it doesn't cost to try.
It would be nice to find someone to love, who would love me and to hopefully play games with and escape the 9to5 of misery. I am a neat person, no drugs.

Solace#7926
>>
File: 1598951925852.gif (1.85 MB, 453x346)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>21M
>EU member
>have a bit of income
>in search of a place to live /roomate somewhere in the EU
>rent ofc to split
>works a lot online
>lurks probably even more
>/biz/ and /p/
visioneet#7717
>>
>>29692450
me2 >>29695172
>>
wasnt this a discord btw? wheres the link
>>
hmm
>>
>>29693061
Hey, I'm a 6'3" latino with hair past my shoulders

Disc is SunsetFlip#9382, see you there ;)
>>
>>29693061
Obviously fake. Any girl like this would be using Tinder.
>>
>>29694651
She's nice enough but no sexual interest, sorry other thirsty bois
>>
28 M Canada
Provider

Live in housekeeper/maid required. Compensation is negotiable but will include you having your own space of the house - bedroom and bathroom. With shared access to the rest of the house/property.

Experience isn’t required but you should be willing to learn anything that you don’t know, and should be reliable and able to maintain standards. If you’re NEET because you’re incredibly lazy, this won’t work for you.

I’m willing to pay for your travel and relocation.

I’m definitely not looking for a relationship or anything sexual. Stranger things have happened I suppose but this is a job posting, not a personal ad.

Happy to discuss details with anyone who may be interested. Leave contact
>>
>>29691436
>asl
20/M/Northern Ontario, Canada
>Status
Neet
>Orientation
Women and traps/femboys
>Hobbies
Cooking
>Looking for
A relationship or a change in life
>What can I offer
I'm willing to be a servant, i enjoy cooking and don't mind cleaning and doing other chores
>Discord
Discord: Keenyan#7615
Kik: goodpizzaroll
>>
>>29692450
Hi I'm dutch and looking hmu ;) Ulcar#4968
>>
File: trailer.jpg (484 KB, 1500x707)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M/USA
>Status
Provider
>Orientation
Straight
>Interests/Hobbies
Programming, fitness, reading, crypto, playing the piano, abstract/spooky music genres, indie short films, exploring liminal spaces IRL, board games, some vidya (I'm not a big gamer but I'll play whatever you're into). I'm leaning towards building a permaculture garden where I eventually settle down.
>Looking For
I'm looking for a relationship with a kind, caring, easygoing girl who would be open to chatting for a while, meeting up, and eventually traveling with me in an RV all over the United States for a while before I decide on a location to settle down. I've wanted to travel the country for a while but never really wanted to do it alone. I've been working a 9-5 remotely as a software engineer for the past 9 months and living in a high cost-of-living area on the East coast. Your location doesn't matter as long as you're in the USA, but being on the East coast would be helpful.
>Tag
Vegan Vegeta#4089
>>
>>asl
>30/m/oregon
>>status
>neet
>>Hobbies
>vidya, anime, gunpla, music, cooking
>>Looking for
>Gf and gf only
>>Discord
>syi#0371
>>
>Asl
35/M/USA
>Status
Provider
>Looking for
I’m looking to meet someone. You be willing to be completely submissive to me. If you’re male, you must be willing to crossdress for me. I’m not rich, but I’ll treat you right. If we connect, you’ll have to help relocate you here.
>>
>>29698541
Discord?
>>
>>29698589
heavy-mac#1879
>>
>>29698731
Don't work
>>
>>29698766
HEAVY-MAC#1879
Try that one. It should work.
>>
>asl
27/M/Colombia

>Status
Semi-neet

>Hobbies
Music, Vidya, drawing stuff (mostly manga)

>Orientation
Im bi

>Looking for
Friends or relationships, whatever happens first

>What can I offer
If i'm willing to relocate, i can help in whatever its needed

>Discord
SakuTaka00#2022
>>
>>29693061
probably fake but im an 18 year old femboy living in the midwest (close to east coast), i have absolutely no motivation to do anything and im scared that ill die under a bridge somewhere, got kicked out by my dad, living with my mom and its only a matter of time. i dont think im super ugly and i think im ok to talk too (anyone else can add too!)
Metallious#9318
>>
>>29691436
>ASL
24/F/Can
>Status
??? idc
>Hobbies
Gaming, watching shit, studying and making candles
>Looking for
fellow neets and a potential understanding non normie bf
>kik
rosepetaldance
>>
>>29693071
>>29693219
Details?
>>29693083
Not interested in any financial equals, wanna spoil and bully a baby
>>29693161
Then tell me about yourself :)
>>29693176
Actually, I’m a jew :3
>>29695782
Cute. Mayhaps. :3
>>29697382
Tinder is kinda too much shifting and there is an expectation that we are equals, I want a switch who understands they’ll never have my money, kinda similar to Oprah and her boyfriend :3
>>29699068
Cute....two of like an amount..maybe I’ll redownload
>>
Oh look the broken abusive relationshipthread
>>
>>29699132
Where in Canada are you?
what is your discord?
>>
>ASL
29/M/FL
>Status
NEET
>Hobbies
Gaming, movies, history, programming (big nerd), sports (pretty outdoorsy). I like to CD too
>Looking for
Somewhere to sleep while I get back to provider status. Or I can be a nice sub to a sugar momma.
>disocrd
plainpbj#4983
>>
>>29693061
Are you willing to go a bit past that age?
See >>29699315
>>
File: 5p5vheo76y031.png (1000 KB, 750x781)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
Feels dubious but it's not like I have anything productive to do.

>ASL
23 this month! Female Pole in Australia
>Status
NEET, utterly and terribly
>Hobbies
games, birds, computers
>Looking for
Someone willing to raise a socially awkward tomboy goose.
>Discord
yes
>>
>>29699653
what part of aus are you from?
>>
>>29699664
South Western Sydney!
>>
>>29699670
oh nice! were you looking to move at all?
>>
>>29699670

Willing to move overseas for the right guy?
>>
>>29699671
Hoping to move if I get into uni this year.
>>
>>29699673
Oh wow! I mean that is technically the reason I ended up in Australia in the first place... Big yikes story.
>>
>>29699674
which uni were you hoping for?
>>
>>29699677
Any uni that let's me do IT or science. Thinking about potentially applying for Polish unis too.
>>
>>29699678
ah fair. i'm actually moving to sydney in the next 2-3 weeks to go to unsw, i'd love to chat over discord?
>>
>>29699683
Sure! What's your discord thingie?
>>
>>29699694
mine's Inferno#9111
>>
>>29699653
22/M/NSW, LoopyJoopy#0774
I'm studying science at uni. I like birds and computers too.
>>
>>29699676
>I mean that is technically the reason I ended up in Australia in the first place... Big yikes story.
so would you say this is an example of you learning from your mistake?
>>
>>29699676

I'd like to hear said story.

firstroll#3406
>>
>>29693061
This is definitely a guy who will harvest your organs.
>>
>Status:
Providers (Couple)

>A/S/L:
25+26/Both Guys/Australia (Rural Victoria)

>Are you willing to relocate?
No (can help you relocate if it comes to that)

>What are you looking for:
A live in maid, must be willing to cook, clean, do laundry etc. but no job would be expected now or ever.
Must also be willing to join us in bed and be sexually compatible with us both, we're both guys but we're only looking for someone feminine (guy or girl we don't mind at all)

You must be in Australia or New Zealand, we can't relocate a NEET from outside these countries because getting a VISA is a bitch. We have tried these threads before and get a lot of people from other countries so please, seriously, either be in Aus or have the right to be in Aus permanently or it cannot work out.

>Anything else:
We have a 4 bedroom house and you'll have your own room, bed, desk and a capable gaming PC, so you'll have enough space for yourself and alone time. You're more than welcome to sleep with us if you like, or not if you don’t. We live rural, it's over 2 hours to Melbourne and you just won't be happy if you're hyper social, so preferably someone who will be happy out in a quiet town, no clubbing but some small pubs and lots of lovely sights, only 5mins to the coast with some secluded beaches and other nice spots. We have a cat and a dog but I take care of them for the most part, would love someone who'd like to join me walking the dog though.

We both work from home full time and can happily accept a NEET and the costs, we are into gaming (specifically League of Legends, Chess and Pokemon), movies, tv etc typical nerd virgin affair. My bf is an anime weeb if that's your thing and studying Japanese at Uni (online) and I love old Sci-fi (Red Dwarf, Star Trek). We also have gigabit internet through work if that's to your fancy.

>Contact:
Drop your discord if you’re interested
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA (Iowa)
>Status
Provider
>Hobbies
video games, TV, programming
>Bio
I've got my own house in a small city. I live a comfortable life with my cat in relative solitude. I work remotely as a software developer so I'll almost always be home.
>Looking For
A young bio woman to be my live-in gf, preferably 22 or younger. Doesn't have to be sexual initially, but I am looking for something long term.
>Discord
Kass#5905
>>
>>29694651
where you from? will host anyone who is not american, shitskin, or god botherer
>>
M 23 UK I'll adopt any QT needs anyday Kim ; Goughj Wickr ; goughj89l
>>
>>29701423
Reading the interests part made me feel like it was targeted at me, man.
A bit bamboozled but my discord is Sib.#5202
Live long and prosper!
>>
>>29691933
>no recreational drugs of any kind: my career doesn't allow for that
GLOWNIGGER DETECTED
>>
>>29693061
white male 140 lbs virginia
zoppy#2214
>>
>>29697449
Hello, I am willing to put my all into this. Can you contact me on discord? Shisui_q#6152
If not, here’s an email adress: zxcqwedeadinside@mail.ru
>>
>>29693061
Hey.....I'm not sure if I exactly fit you, but why not try. I'm 20 years old. I have brown hair, but I can dye it if you want to. I am not fat, I also look younger then all of my relatives and I am kinda shy and soft boy. I didn't know the meaning of the word pussy boy before, but now I found out and I guess it really is me...
Also, I am from Russia, but I know English well so message me if I interested you.... And if you could help me get out of this shit place then my life would belong to you.
Discord Shisui_q#6152
>>
>asl
19/female/usa
>Status
NEET
>Hobbies
Watching yt, horror movies, playing games, sexting guys
>Looking for
a provider or a provider boyfriend to house me i cant cook i would be more than happy to let you fuck me everyday but you have to at least let me fuck other guys
>Discord
Shywhore#8067
>>
>>29702452
if you aren't going to be loyal, why should any guy take you in?
>>
>>29702475
shut the up fuck dude
>>
>>29702452
added you
>>
>>29702882
>>29702894
> beta simp cuckolds
>>
24 M UK

Live alone in an apartment.

I'm simply looking for someone to share rent with.

Happy to discuss details.

Leave contact
>>
File: 1499987316335.jpg (34 KB, 960x498)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Ive lurked these threads enough, figured it's time to throw my post into the ether

>asl
32 / M / Tx (east)

>Status
Semi Provider

>Hobbies
Anime, Vidya, Cooking, Weight training (home gym)

>Looking for
Neet GF to enjoy hobbies/life with

>Discord
reallycrunchytacos#1919
>>
>>29691436
>ASL
22/M/Southern Illinois, USA
>Status
Seeker
>About Yourself
6 ft, 140 lbs, lean, long wavy hair(can post pick in discord), born on farm, worked most of life after school etc, college, Machinist/designer/fab, hitchiked most of north america, half of europe, north africa, central asia, and australia in a military stealth tent. No bullshit, haven't drank in year or did drugs except for what I can count on my hands. I have a good car that I'm converting to sleep in, no criminal record, had to come from australia back in with family to usa due to covid.
>Looking for
Work, food and a place to sleep, people to hang with or create something with who likes outdoors. People who have formed their own truths and conviction, but are willing to take someone in for labor, help, etc.
>Not looking For
weak willed or indirect people with conventional ideas of morality
>Interests
Outdoors, music, realistic fiction, history, camping, creative games and projects, art, writing, exchanging stories, machining and design, engineering
>Orientation, kinks, best assets
straight, never got into relationships, I was a ghost, best assests are my face, hair, and upper body.
>Interesting Fact About You
I'm not dying anytime soon
>Favorite Movies, Album, TV Show, Video Game, etc.
Everything has its pros and cons, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo, Genocidal Organ, made in abyss, baccano, texholyze, there will be blood, I read to much manga, blame, abara, dorohedoro, mia, biomega, rammstein, turmion katilot, tool, portishead, massive attack, Kevin penkin, shiro sagisu, I like soundtracks
>Places you want to visit
I want a Toyota UTE to overland africa, russia, and south america before I die.
>newfag?
No, lurker for 12+ years
>Goals in life
Draw a story I've been coming up with all my life and become independent enough to build and underground house far from civilization or work in the space industry.

>Tag
Papa Krieg#9120
>>
>>29704211
Very curious about you. Did you just pack up your things one day and hit the road? With no finances or education? I'd pay good money to experience something akin to this.
>>
28 m provider usa texas
Looking for female that wants to escape the 9 to 5 grind of everyday life with me
My long-term goal is to live off grid and enjoy life. With a partner
I just ask for a bang maid but besides that I'm not to demanding or at all really just someone that enjoys a good fucking once a day maybe twice

Remember that consumerism is aids escape with me

Thatguy#6943
>>
>>29702452
Have kik?
>>
>>29704911
>someone that enjoys a good fucking once a day maybe twice
Isn't that a lot? I was an incel till 25, then I got an egf and did nofap until we got to meet irl, that was nearly a year later of my wiener almost exploding at any interaction with her and when we met irl at an airbnb and after the first day I banged her 2 times a day MAX, I'd eat her out many times but my dick would just hurt after cumming 2-3 times.
>>
File: ShopKeep.jpg (27 KB, 539x492)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>asl
21/M/USA (Central Florida)
>Status
Neet
>Orientation
cis or trans women
>Hobbies
Video Game Development, Art, Character Design, Studying Stories, Trying to learn music production
>Looking For
A cute, rich woman interested in a relationship who can house me while I develop the video game I'm working on. I'm in my last semester of university, which would be followed by moving back in with my parents who constantly pressure me to get jobs in an industry they don't understand at all. I'd prefer to avoid that scenario and work full time on my own projects. I'm posting this early so we have more than enough time to get to know each other. If you're already into my hobbies, that'd be even better and I'd gladly let you help on the project.
>Contact
discord: Rosebud#7442
>>
>>29704993

Exactly I said once a day maybe twice you said twice max I don't understand haha
>>
22/F. Are people here directly looking for neets, or does a sort of roomate work too? I can't live in my place much longer and COVID delayed my plan to wander Europe, so I need a place to stay for a bit. I can probably get a job in your area if there is any place hiring and I have quite the savings in my accounts. I understand most 'providers' use this for multiple times a day sex with whoever you end up with. Are there those with a more realistic approach? It wouldt be anything permanent either. Once European borders start to open back up, i'm leaving asap.
>>
>>29707152

I'd say most of us are here for NEETs in the sense that we both get some benefit out of it, others are here to help people. Some other people are definitely just looking for live in sex slaves.

I'd say it's pretty easy to determine what's what. Make a post and tell us that you're not looking to be a sex slave, simple enough.
>>
>>29707152
>I can't live in my place much longer
Can you elaborate on this? I can post contact if you'd rather chat there.
>>
>asl
19/F/new england us
>Status
NEET
>Orientation
straight white males
>Hobbies
playing mobile games, watching yt, horror movies, sending my nudes to guys
im really shy irl and am a tomboy with short hair but i dont mind wearing something short and revealing
>Looking for
a white male provider cant be too old and at least decent looking to house me and am looking to getting fucked by a lot of guys from online and any guys that you can find me but i cant cook theres not that much that i can offer but i can let you fuck me and if you can make me feel comfortable and trust you that would be great im paranoid about living with a stranger
>Discord
WhiteWhore#8067
>>
>>29693061
smashsmash#3085
>>
>>29692397
Schizo
>>
>>29704993
thats weird ive had sex like 7 times in a day no problem before
>>
>>29704993
>>29708147

It can take some t6to get used to it. When I started with my girlfriend i could only do it once, sometimes twice a day. After some time, i can do it 5-8 a day. Sometimes she is the one who can't.
>>
>>29693061
my discord is bubsy#0448 and I fit your taste perfectly so come
>>
>>29707152
>22/F. Are people here directly looking for neets, or does a sort of roomate work too?

The last two times I had an arrangement like this it was more roommate than anything. They got a room and equal share of the house, which they shared in the chores, cooking meals, etc. Sexy harem anime roommate, lots of nudity and sex, but still a roommate. I covered all the bills, food, they a very reduced rent (a token gesture), and either worked part time or were collecting some sort of neetbux. Just not having to worry about rent is a massive stress relief for a lot of people.

>I understand most 'providers' use this for multiple times a day sex with whoever you end up with.
I'm old, tired, and I have shit to do. Can we settle on a couple times a week, maybe? Maybe just a handjob or a blowie. XD

That said... I'm in the wrong country. But yes, you can find relatively normal and even minimally sexual arrangements. Some people just want the companionship first, or to use it as a kind of girlfriend-of-convenience relationship, and the suckie suckie is just a perk once you get to know each other.

>tfw the same cuntflap porn site spammer got all the residential VPNs in multiple countries banned
>>
>>29707152

If you're in the US I think I would be a good fit. I'm a guy, but would be willing to just have a co-living and no physical stuff if we don't feel it.

Drop me a contact and we'll chat.

onemorething#9595
>>
File: RanmaMaleFemaleRW1.jpg (22 KB, 360x450)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I'm a 42M from US, Ohio. Kik: 330soc I'm going to be moving to a new apartment in 3-4 months or so and want someplace with more room, a larger kitchen, and a damn dishwasher again. After alternating between living with roommates and living alone for the last few years I've decided I really do appreciate having "someone" in the house. So I'm looking for applicants who may be interested in relocating within 4-6 months.

My "dream candidate" would be a cute M2F in the 18-24 range who like much older men (but very fem bois who like to crossdress are also considered) or F2M (no facial hair or T) or tomboys in disguise. I have a curious fantasy I'd like to play out where you present male in public, when with my friends, etc... pretending to be just another (albeit pretty) dude, but switch back into your female form when we are at home alone.

I'd be considered a "semi-provider" here. I'm capable of absorbing the cost of someone fully, but don't want to. Side gigs, internet money, neetbux, crypto trading, part time jobs, selling feet pics, whatever. If you are completely without income, you'll be signed up at least for Ohio food stamps and you'll contribute that. It doesn't have to be much, but it would be something, once you're established.

The caveats; it's a boring city, but it is peaceful thanks to a more rural population density and few blacks. Not much to do really. We're best known for being a central location only a 45-60 minute drive from a couple cities actually worth visiting, and a very liberal college campus. Quite low cost of living makes a little money go further. I've moved out a few times and keep coming back. No one escapes Ohio.

This town also has almost no public transit, and only a few Uber drivers. A vehicle is almost mandatory, but used cars are also cheap.

Decent internet access though, so if you're a gamer, streamer, ethot making money selling pictures of your butthole on Onlyfans, or just like watching Netflix, whatever.
>>
A/S/L:
>28/MTF/ Canada (GTA)

>NEET? Doing Cash jobs while in nursing school

Orientation:
>I like men, does that make me gay D:

Hobbies:
Video games, collecting Nat Geo Mags, History book... just talk to me, I have a lot.

A little About me:
>I sound like a milf apparently :( I'm shy at first but I quickly warm up. I use to do a lot of cross country running, now I'm just chub (thanks Covid)
> I can perform basic house duties and cook meals
>I'll take your shoes off and your clothes after work and give you a relaxing massage( Not the dirty one unless you ask)
>I'm nerd D:

Looking For:
> Someone that can help me while I'm transitioning and support me as I try to stand in my own 2 legs. (financially and emotionally)
>Someone willing to ignore my pehh peeh for the time being
> A friend

Discord:
Claise#5068
>>
>asl
25/M/Germany

>Status
Provider

>Orientation
Straight

>Hobbies
video games, general internet browsing, working out

180cm, 70kg, green eyes, semi-long dark blonde hair.

whenever I'm not working, I play all kinds of video games, mostly pc though.

I'm pretty set in life with a stable job and a place

>Looking for
long term relationship
someone to spend my time with, someone to look forward to after work.

As I'm willing to cover all monetary needs, I'm looking for someone to cover my emotional needs, be affectionate with, cuddle etc.

I'll cover relocation if we end up getting along well.

>Discord
Menth#7851
>>
>asl
26/M/USA
>Status
NEET
>Orientation
Straight, looking for cis females
>Hobbies
Music, anime, vidya, reading (somewhat)
>Looking for
Not sure, an emotional connection that may lead to something more? A genuine one obvs. II have my own small amount of money incoming, but risk it’s cutoff by relocating. So just online shit for now
>Discord
Zypher#1668
>>
>ASL
mid 30s
take a wild guess
west coast usa / western europe

> Orientation
straight

>Status
provider

>Looking for
I've posted in these threads numerous times. I've had a NEET before, which was a mix of relationship + care giver. She ended up bettering herself quite a bit. Finding that again would be great.

A good sense of humor, decent sex drive, desire to better yourself, and if you're not healthy (BMI under 25), a desire to do that as well.

>Hobbies
vidya, running, sailing, travel, nerdy shit, film, some anime/manga but that's rare these days. and more...

>Discord
if there's legit interest, let me know
>>
>>29707152
I'm in Europe with a spare room to share. No, "multiple times a day sex" is not a requirement. Got Discord?

>>
>>29701423

Florence#3558
>>
File: IMG_20201226_150016.jpg (139 KB, 1141x1252)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
ah, fuck it, i got nothing better to do

>ASL

20/M2F (passing)/bisexual/USA, IL

>Status

NEET, but not of my own volition.

>Hobbies

i like to write, play video games occasionally, meet new people, and listen to music! i like a lot of different kinds, so it's not hard for me to find something to vibe with.

>About myself

don't wanna get too into it, but my life's been kinda tragically shitty up until recently. things are definitely looking up, and i have hope, but i've been dealt a bit of shit deal that's gradually getting better--i'm just lucky to be alive and to have a place to stay. as mentioned, i'm a passing trans girl, been on HRT for a little over a year, and i'd say i'm pretty cute! since i'm unable to secure a job at the moment, most of my day is sleeping, hanging out on my computer talking to friends or romantic interests, or going for walks. life's not bad, and as i said it's improving, but it's still a bit rough at times. i also have a good bit of experience with kink, such as BDSM and hypnosis! i also can't drive, so sorry about that!

>Looking for?

a lot of things! friends mainly, but something that has been on my mind lately is having a dominant, caring person just to help me improve my life while also caring for me, and guiding me with discipline, teasing, and all that BDSM-esque stuff. doesn't have to be sexual, just having those D/S dynamics is nice! i don't necessarily need a full-on "provider", but having the option is nice, and we can discuss more if we click.

>Discord

reply to this post with yours if you're interested, and i'll add you so we can talk more if i'm interested in what you have to offer!
>>
>asl
34/m/ontario canada
>Status
Provider
>Hobbies
Vintage audio, vidja, international travel, working out, anime (especially prior year 2000), horror movies, warhammer 40k, board games
>Looking for
Live in neet for occasional cuddles and to keep the apartment clean. Bonus points for high sex drive, submissive personality and below 5"4. Will be 100% provided for and taken care of (Plus luxuries). Must like cats
>Discord
respond if interested and i'll drop it

I'm not the best looking but I work with what I got.
>>
>>29710057
ned.e.#1951
Never seen a passing tranny here so I'm curious
>>
>>29710057
Lmao did you just add then immediately unadd me
>>
>>29710070
BRO YOU GOT ABS AS YOUR PFP THAT'S WEIRD
>>
>>29710074
Sorry, forgot to change it to a picture of an underage anime girl who is orgasming
>>
>>29710082
okay that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>29710086
Now add me and show me my first passing tranny from the chins
>>
36/m/UK/Provider

Looking for basically a roommate to move into my spare room, no sex or romance required, but conversation is important.

Would prefer female but as long as you're looking to improve yourself and move out at some point once you've found your feet, I'm good.

I'm looking for someone to help out / be freinds with, who needs support and guidance, sure I can provide financially too but it's important to me that the status is temporary, and after its over you can look back and say "that guy really took me in and looked after me" rather than "I was a live in sex slave for a year and now I'm more messed up than before"

Contact me on Kik: anon.0112358
>>
>>29710057
Malfurion#5945
>>
>>29710070
>>29710074
>added then immediately unadded after seeing pfp

holy fucking based
>>
>>29711388

>calling a tranny based

literal retard
>>
>>29708072

Interesting bit, but the whole
>am looking to getting fucked by a lot of guys from online and any guys that you can find me
is fucking weird. Why would someone want to move you in to whore you out? They'd obviously be some sort of freak.
>>
>>29708072
Added you, 33 from MA
>>
>>29711427
don't worry, i'm extremely based

being trans is a mental illness but i'm cute so it's fine
>>
>>29711335
also bro at least give me a reason instead of just dropping your tag
>>
Does no one just like want to help a temporary NEET while they get their life back on track? Seems like a lot of sex slave requests.
>>
>>29711594
people are fucking weird and horny

some people think they want to be a live-in sex slave but i gurantee you once they actually start doing it none of these people would last a week
>>
>>29711594
There are a few who want to help, but NEETs shouldn't simply expect a free ride.

Most providers want some kind of benefit in return, which is truthfully understandable. They are opening their home, paying for you, etc. Sex just so happens to be the easiest thing especially since a lot of NEETs don't actually want to get a job.
>>
>>29711917
cont. Not to say NEETs should be expected to have sex against their will etc. Clarifying before some sperg gets upset.
>>
>>29710057
What part of IL? I'd been meaning to take a trip to the Chicago area to visit another /soc/ialite I know.
>>
>>29711917
Yeah I understand. As a NEET I would expect to have to return the provider in some way. Sex would even be okay but most people wouldn't want that from me lmao.
>>
>>29693061
thog#3668
>>
>>29711954
closest i'll specify on here is the chicagoland area, so i'd be around there about.
>>
>>29711969
Huh. Neat. (I think my IP just jumped to a new VPN. May have a new ID.)

Shinma#0727 if you wanna say hi.
>>
>>29711954
post your discord and we can talk more about it, though!
>>
>>29711594
I'm just too autistic to find a gf in person, got a decent enough job to support two people very comfortably, but I don't want to openly advertise myself to gold diggers on normie sites. So here I am...
>>
This is an update since i wasnt detailed enough
>asl
19/Female/new england
>Status
NEET
>Orientation
Interested in white males in their twenties to early thirties clean shaven
>Hobbies
Mobile games, yt, horror movies, true crime
Im 5'3 weigh a little less than 115 lbs, I have short hair, im from ukraine but dont have an accent, im really shy irl and dont speak that much i have whats called selective mutism, im currently a tomboy but dont mind wearing tight revealing clothes, i enjoy sending a few of my nudes to a ton of guys, my favorite color is black, im immature for my age
>Looking for
Someone to house me, take good care of me, give me internet, provide me lots of new gang bangs as i am looking to being a whore thats a must have for me i prefer young guys, be able to let bring guys to the house from online so that they can fuck me, i also dont want someone whos going to kick me out if they get bored of me only offering them sex i cant cook i dont have much to offer besides sex like i said and i dont mind relocating as long as its in USA you will have to pick me up if i let you adopt me
>Discord
WhiteWhore#8067
>>
>>29691436
>Opal is banned edition
Aw... but I wanted to deposit semen in all of Opal's fuckholes....
>>
>>29712288
>i enjoy sending a few of my nudes to a ton of guys
Well? Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>29712288
please stop making so many posts
>>
>>29710060
Are you looking for M or F?
>>
File: 1549571936850.gif (859 KB, 400x412)
859 KB
859 KB GIF
>>29702452
>you have to at least let me fuck other guys
>mfw there is some loser on this board pathetic enough to fully pay the living expenses for a woman that lets other guys fuck her for free
The ABSOLUTE state. I wish mods were still banning this thread, it should be called /cuck/ instead of /aan/.
>>
>>29713571
its literally just one catfish spammer
>>
>>29711956
I am willing you can snap me

Miller274
>>
>>29711594
I'd like that, but having a sex slave would also be nice
>>
>>29712079
Pretty much the same here, but also, you go on normal dating sites and if you don't come off like you're some kind of party animal and world tourist, none of the women there want you. Maybe a NEET girl would at least also like a quiet life at home, and it seems like it's very hard to find women who want that lifestyle otherwise.
>>
>>29693061

M, under 25, West Europe (but US citizen)

7/10 face, slim/fit body, white, mid length dark brown hair.

Switch, agreeable personality, super chill, no life prospects.

Flow#9831
>>
>>29711594
you are a guy, you don't have a womb, of course nobody wants you
>>
>>29697449
Bump

Probably should add that this will be easiest if you’re in Canada or the US
>>
>>29710041
>>29701423

Hey, um I'm not really sure what happened but you somehow aren't on my contacts anymore? I may have removed you accidently when pruning my friends.
>>
>>29712288
Has no interests or drive to do anything else but be fucked. Possibly autistic with how detached she is from literally everything. Not to mention lack of experience and pussyfooting when it comes to doing anything other than getting fucked like a dog. Weird. Might appeal to some people just looking for an onahole and nothing else but at least an onahole costs less and you're not risking an sti by letting it fuck everyone it wants
>>
>>29714528
i think it's a larp desu
>>
>>29714534
Got cam confirmation after pulling teeth and her getting defensive of not trusting while also being asked to pick her up immediately. Everything that was said was contradictory to the point where I thought I was being fucked with but she's just that retarded. Also somehow willing to meet immediately but "scared to death" of being heard over vc
>>
>>29714534
You cant lie on the internet dude. Its an unwritten law.
>>
>>29694651
> Willing to relocate
!=
> Able to relocate
Where do you live, and where could you realistically locate to, taking in to account visas, and other logistical hurdles?
>>
>>29714554
>It took a while for him to convince the e-whore to do the "verification", but I fell for it.
K
>>
>>29714554
That >>29714680 said, was the camgirl he paid to pretend to be him cute? Where is "she" from?
>>
>>29714685
Rhoad Island. I don't have money for hash right now which matters, what makes you think I would spend it on a thot?
>>
>>29714749
Rhode*
>>
>>29714749
>I don't have money for hash right now which matters, what makes you think I would spend it on a thot?
I'm saying the person running shy-/whitewhore
was the guy who paid an e-thot to do a verification with you.
>>29714752
>Rhode Island
Eh, within semi-reasonable driving distance.
>>
>asl
18/m/IL
>Status
Provider (idk i just want a friend/bf)
>Hobbies
Animation, tennis, skating
>Looking for
A nerdy gay/bi guy, hopefully into cartoons (or anime idc). I’m not attractive, so don’t hmu if ya have high standards
>kik
samj2212
>>
>>29711917
>>29711594
Please lets drop the pretenses, these threads exist 100% for lonely, horny losers to fantasize about getting a cute live-in sex object
The whole "oh its just logical, provide something for a person and they provide back, sex? Oh my, I never thought of it, well I guess if you think about it, sex is the easiest thing, you know, didn't really consider it before, but now that you mention it I SUPPOSE I could allow sex to be your payment..." is the cringiest shit I've ever read
>>
>>29715358

Not 100% but you're close. Sex isn't actually the only thing worth of "exchange", and some, very few I'm sure, are actually interested in using their position to assist others.

The rest are here for sex slaves.
>>
>>29715380
They're not sex slaves if they're free to leave and not forced to take actions against their will.

>>29715358
Thanks captain obvious, you might as well cry about how the standard courting of normal people are also full of pretenses.
>>
Discord invite is ded
>>
>>29713464
Forgot that
>Female only
>>
>>29716103
What's your favorite lift? You like co op games or more single player stuff?
>>
>>29693061
19m/Brazil
Pale, dark curly hair, brown eyes, skinny.
Been dreaming of becoming a sissy for a while.
Disc: Whitecastle#3972
>>
>>29716144
Dating sims :) I can bench 50 now!
>>
18 M Provider

I’m pretty well off and live right next to a college where shit is always popping

Have my own house

I manage my own trading firm and am seeking a degree in mathematics

I’m kinda lonely right now
Hit me up

Kik; samlav2001
>>
>>29716103
Willing to relocate to IA? You would need to force me to lift with you though
>>
>>29693061
Absolutely fit the Latino and dark hair. Pretty fit too. HMU if ur interested. Not on the east coast tho.
Lamphead#7299
>>
>>29716103

>>29716125

>>29716250
>>29716144

C'mon guys.
>>
>>29716262
fucc, im retard :(
>>
>>29716262
kekw that's what I get for only refreshing this thread
>>
>>29716296
>>29716264

It's not that you need to lurk every thread but this post was just some real low effort shit, you two should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is /aan/, do better motherfuckers.
>>
>>29715358
I don't want to have sex for a place to stay. I understand most of the people on here requesting sex for a NEET are pure betas.
I was joking because even if it came to that no one would want to fuck me. I feel sorry for anyone on here who tries that route.
>>
>>29716330
Honestly at this point I am considering the possibility of non-sexual NEET adoption. I don't live in a super lucrative area though so opportunities to escape NEETdom would be almost purely internet based. I really do just miss living with other people.
>>
>>29693061
23m dark hair blue eyes. My humor is rare one liners that I don't expect people to laugh at
Interested in history, memes, random trivia, cars, documentaries
Mild switch haven't tried pegging but not against it
Broke but almost never spend money on myself so I can save up easily.
the guy#8705
Oh I'm also in the south East
>>
>>29712288
This is fake.. The first dick pic I sent of some random google image, and 'she' unfriended and blocked.
>>
>>29715358
I'm in it primarily for the caring and developing, with the aim of them eventually not needing me. The problem is that having a live-in neet would be a big barrier for dating.

I live in bumfuck nowhere so its an issue I will probably never need to solve
>>
>ASL
18 F Midsouth USA
>Status
Neet
>Looks
I'm 5'0 145 lbs with dyed black hair (though I change it up often)
>Looking for
Someone to live with, maybe even a serious relationship. I can pay for rent and stuff but if you are willing too that's a plus
>Not looking For
Guys who just want a sexslave or fuck buddy. I'm willing to have sex but I don't want to feel like I'm forced to do it.
>Interests
Gaming, vr, digital art, Italian food, politics, horror movies, animation,
Bisexual, I'm a huge sub and I'm into bondage and rape play. My best asset is definently my ass and thighs but I've also been told I've got a cute face
>Places you want to visit
Russia, maybe Japan
>newfag?
I've been here a couple months so I guess so
>Goals
Be a good artist and be happy
>>
File: 22222222222222222.png (271 KB, 483x278)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>29699132
>non-normie
>kik
>>
>>29716837
I’ll bite, discord is Vulkan#9664 can see if we click.
>>
>>29716837
Thoughts on canada
>>
>>29716881
I'd move there
>>
>>29716837
We should definitely chat
I own a large, very unique house with a few unused rooms, vr setup, and building a dungeon in the cathedral ceiling attic.
Kik jr9 2979
>>
>>29716837
Contact?
>>
>>29716837
Sounds ideal. Shoot me a message on kik, cuddlemagic
>>
>>29716837
I'm >>29701742 and interested if you are
>>
>>29693058
Kik: Scobra712
>>
>>29710057
Interested in another midwest friend!
Discord: StalestLoaf#3519
>>
>>29693061
A fellow jew (24 year old) occultist fan :)

I hope you're enjoying your heritage, inheritance, and to enjoy a cruise with you

I'm 6'1, farmer, well read, diversified, Indifferent to your knowledge of low success men.

I enjoy cyrano de bergerac performances, I'd like to be taken to see french impressionism pieces.

Ideally would like to enjoy a cruise with you in between me surfing.

Long dark hair, big nose (tehee), witty, quiet, smart, ravenously sexual.
>>
>>29702475
A guy who's not looking for an exclusive relationship? If she fucks other guys, and the guy fucks other girls, and neither minds, then what is the problem?
>>
>>29716837
Interested, also in the mid south. Well off too.
Discord: smashsmash#3085
>>
>>29716837

Hey .in texas kik astroglide713
>>
im not a fucking larper my face is in my fucking profile pic im barely wearing anything, if i ghosted you its cause either your fucking ugly or too old for me or i think your a fucking creep and if you werent willing to share me then you cant fucking adopt me
>>
File: 1610255208570.png (5 KB, 112x112)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>Status
Semi-provider
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
33/m/straight
>Location
California
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply)
Someone to spend time and maybe band together to move in with each other and have a relationship?
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
I would hope that you're into pc gaming and likes movies / anime. Someone who doesnt mind spending a bit of time. Someone who isnt looking for a sugar daddy but an actual companionship .
>>
>>29719501
totally 100% a larper
>>
>>29719501
if you're not interested in someone , tell them. don't be a cunt,

if they are being a creep thats awhole different story.
>>
>>29716837
It would be nice to travel when things start returning to normal hopefully this year. Malfurion#5945
>>
File: 1582433394400.gif (728 KB, 305x235)
728 KB
728 KB GIF
>asl
27/M/Los Angeles
>Status
Provider
6'5, white, making a lot of money in the entertainment industry
>Hobbies
Mystery novels, writing, video games, comedy, paleontology/biology.
>Looking for
Women of childbearing age
>Discord
PrecipiceCalling#4008
>>
>>29719876
>Looking for
Women of childbearing age

Starting off strong I see.
>>
Bump
>>
WhiteWhore#8067
>>
>>29719501
>>29712288
>>29708072

I think most of here had already swiped left a while back. Thanks for trying again though, we appreciate you.
>>
>>29722392
>>29722359

I wouldn't even be that opposed to adoption, but I just cant feel comfortable about a revolving door of dudes coming in and out of my house. That said, damn i hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>29722359
Still larping?
>>
>>29722418

Especially considering there's this little pandemic currently occurring as well. Haha.
>>
>>29722359
I'm struggling pretty hard not to jack off to your pic. You're a pleasantly odd combination of genuinely pretty but with the sort of body that makes me want to have really rough sex with you. Are you one of those hapa Ukies? You wouldn't have any problems finding gang bangs (I live in the same area as you and there's people who set them up) but you'd have to look outside of the Fetlife crowd since they're all terrified of the virus (even if they were cool having sex with loads of strangers before the pandemic).
>>
>>29722359
Username does not check out.
>>
File: 1605396499629.gif (1.9 MB, 400x307)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>29691436
>asl
20/m(femboy on hormones)/north east us
>status
neet/hikki however I'm looking for another hikki/neet who I can have long conversations with I'm not looking for a normalfag
>Hobbies
I browse image boards all day play games, only nonstandard hobbies I have is my hyper focus but I can tell you about then when you add me
>Looking for
a guy who has been browsing pre exodus, someone who is also a neet/hikki who I can have conversations with and play vidya/watch anime preferable an older person I dont care if you have any burns and scars that are not on your face.
>not looking for
someone who is not a hikki/neet, someone who is not white or a nip, someone who plays dota2 league of legends overwatch rainbow6 ect., someone who has not been browsing pre exodus., plebbit browsers and people who cannot handle banter
>Discord
idontcare#6855
>>
>>29722359
>>29719501
>>29712288
wut? lol

This is weird even for this place.
>>
>>29716837
Are you still looking?
>>
>>29691436
Looking for a pet girl or diaper maid (cis only).
>>
>>29723224
Still searching around
>>
File: pepesmug.png (28 KB, 200x200)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>29716837
>Not looking For
Guys who just want a sexslave or fuck buddy. I'm willing to have sex but I don't want to feel like I'm forced to do it.
Bisexual, I'm a huge sub and I'm into bondage and rape play. My best asset is definently my ass and thighs but I've also been told I've got a cute face
>>
>>29723401

That sounds totally legitimate, please post your contact info please!

PLEASE!
>>
>>29723401
That sounds rather too good to be true. Location?
>>
>>29723443

Dude, fuck off, I already called dibs.
>>
>>29723401
Drop info if interested
>>29723443
Midsouth
>>29723446
Shjdkdhskskdhk dibs lol
>>
>>29723524

I don't think you got the joke....
>>
>>29723552
I did. I forget people don't keyboard smash on here lol
>>
>>29702452
>>29708072
>>29712288
>>29719501
>>29722359
you are homely, and have the face of a young boy, and you aren't loyal.
you aren't going to find anyone that will seriously take you in.
>>
>>29723524
I am not interested, I just find it funny how you complain about people wanting a fuckbuddy and then go on to talk about sex related stuff as a selling point.
>>
>>29723586
I think she's autistic.
>>
>>29723357
Discord’s herut#0284 it’s a throwaway, hope to hear from you anon
>>
File: 1603987154014.jpg (22 KB, 443x405)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>29722359
is this white in america?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.