[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ITT we describe our ideal BF or GF.
If someone's description matches you, you must reply to them.
>>
>18-25
>biologically female
>short
>pale
>chubby
>wide hips
>freckles, especially body freckles
>dark or auburn hair
>big eyes, ideally not brown like mine
>pronounced canine teeth
>>
>>29719000
>european (but not from the mediterranean)
>not too much older than me (23)
>decent enough looking so i can be attracted to her
>isn't obsessed about cool things and social expectations
>shares values with me
can't remember anything else at the moment
>>
>21 - 27
>dark hair
>freckles
>5'2 - 5'5
>glasses
>dresses well
>no piercings besides ears
>minimal tattoos
>big boobs
>kind of a pervert
>>
>>29719002
also if we are talking about looks i prefer taller, thinner, lighter complexion girls, but its completely secondary, just stating for information
>>
>>29719000

if she finds an ugly negro nose with big nostrils and a straight hair attractive is the only requirement
>>
>>29719000
Sure I'll give it a whirl:
Looking for a chick who's looking for a guy
Physically: She's not fat, has a pretty face, nice eyes, decent cheek bones and is around 5'0" and 5'10"
Mentally: she's kind, sweet, smart, and caring. Also has a sense of humor and is maybe a little insecure.
Lastly she's looking for a ride or die kind of relationship where we are romantic, erotic, and care about one another.
>>
File: 1567343907554.jpg (73 KB, 369x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>29719000
>18-27
>white
>virgin
>christian
>sweet
>soft spoken
>homebody/neet
>likes/wants kids
>wants to be a stay at home mom
>physically affectionate or atleast willing to put up with me being physically affectionate
>based political views

legit chad reporting in, wish i could find a nice femanon to breed
>>
>>29719007
>chad
Not a faggot but could I get you to rate my face as a chad? Not sure if I'm ugly and too optimistic.
>>
>>29719000
I'm going to bed now cause eurofag but
>18-24
>Male
>Freckles
>Pale
>5'4+
>Skinny
>Virgin
>Loyal
>Artsy
>Devoted to me and committed to make things work once we decide we want to be together
>Not a neet
>>
>18+
>white or latina
>has bpd
>isn't fat
>maybe likes cat ears
This is it, outside of this I do not care you can be a tankie for all I care
>>
My ideal boyfriend is anyone who finds me attractive and wont punch my head against the wall.
Hope I am not asking too much
>>
File: file.png (850 KB, 1094x1303)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
I am the whiteskin version of Otis Redding, if you don't care about that, call me
>>
>>29719011
That seems like a pretty low bar providing you're not unbearably ugly or annoying.
>>
>>29719011
>that pic
>shawty
Unironically would probably be the height difference between us. I'd never punch you but I'd give you a slap in the face for talking like a ghetto retard. Then I'd kiss it better. Let's date.
>>
>>29719014
post your discord I am about to kiss you.
>>
File: paint.jpg (82 KB, 700x708)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>19
>5'9
>Irish
>likes swimming
>can sing or play an instrument
>medium length hair, like pic related
>blue eyes
>visible colar bones and hip bones
>likes eating lots of meat and fish
>isnt talkative, prefers doing stuff like walking together or cuddling instead of talking all the time
>warm hands
>long tongue
>likes wearing skirts and dressed
>wants to get married young and have children young
>doesnt want to work full time
>no tattoos
bit specific on some of these lol, i dont really care that much about most of them desu
>>
>>29719015
Send me yours. captainslapahoe@sharklasers.com
>>
File: 1610297881581.jpg (68 KB, 960x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
my ideal gf is someone who is cute and slim and listens to good funky music so we can talk dance punk and house and anything that isnt snoozefest grandma tunes or pretentious aphex autechre of canada
if she likes to draw that is a big bonus because then we can do art trades or draw each others' characters or w/e
any race any height any bust size but *ahem* girls with glasses go to the front of the line thank you
crust#9083
>>
>>29719000
>If someone's description matches you, you must reply to them.
How will the "more cute than hot" pale white/asian nerd girl pick which anon to reply to?
>>
>>29719014
>I'd give you a slap in the face
>>29719017
>captainslapahoe@sharklasers.com
this man hits women
>>
>>29719019
this is all the tan non nerdy girls who read the thread
>>
>>29719011
>won't punch me
>wants the discord of a guy who literally said he will hit her
Why are women and/or femboys like this
>>
>>29719021
I am tan and non nerdy and I look like that
relatable
>>
>>29719022
What do you want me to do anon? I take what god offers me.
>>29719017
sent
>>
>>29719024
Well I have never abused a woman I would have sent you mine but now I know you have no self worth so I shan't be wasting my time you will be abused both mentally and physically in the future no doubt
>>
File: 1609129265904.webm (1.5 MB, 899x700)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB WEBM
>>29719008
im no expert. heres a vid/youtube link that talks about what makes a face attractive

https://youtu.be/ZbTJHCTQArQ

spoilers, its mainly eyes. then after that jawline and cheek bones.

im a chad because i have hunter eyes and a decent jawline

pic unrelated
>>
>>29719023
im surprised a tan, non nerdy girl ends up here
good luck in the thread anon
>>
>19-22
>male
>loyal, honest, loving, caring
>white
>skinny
>6'0+
>into history, politics, and philosophy. especially into ancient roman history and radical politics
>plays games like HOI4 and EU4 religiously. also fps like halo, cs:go, etc. will stream gameplay for me
>wears glasses
>college student
>likes cats more than dogs
>>
>>29719002
Bingo you won me
>>
File: 1589830279592.jpg (8 KB, 213x255)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>29719000
>female
>20-30
>Taller than me (i'm 169cm or just under 5'7)
>Somewhat muscular (especially biceps) and/or chubby
>dominate (personality and sexually)
>Kind and caring
>loves to cuddle

about me
>male
>20 (21 soon)
>white
>black hair
>shy, quiet, timid and submissive
>chubby but losing weight
>like to cook
>>
>>29719026
seems like bullshit to me

That chess actress woman is hot and her eyes are like fucking sid the sloth
>>
>>29719028
>plays games like HOI4 and EU4 religiously. also fps like halo, cs:go, etc. will stream gameplay for me
If this isn't a bait you should just go look through EU4 discord servers or something. So many people in there are like that.
>>
Bro tf how are you guys so specific
Like I understand you guys can have requirements but I havent found a single one where I meet all the requirements cus no big boobs, not short, chubby, freckles,... Blablabla
And I thought I was the beauty standard lmao punch to the stomach
>>
>>29719026
Hunter eyes do not look good on men. You lookism incels are beyond stupid. A neutral canthal "tilt" is much better for men, even negative if it's not too bad. Eyes are morr about the brow ridge than anything else.
>>
>>29719032
not bait! but i might try that. i dont know how looking for a bf in EU4 servers would work though lol, im a bit shy to people i dont know.
>>
>>29719035
ive never tried anything like that myself but i bet a surefire way would be to join a server's vc and just ask someone to stream their gameplay through there. flirt, joke around with em, etc, build up out of your shyness, and then maybe the two of you can do private vcs, no?
>>
>>29719028
Ooooo good list
>>
>>29719029
you haven't heard the values part yet tho
i am quite traditional and dont use birth control
>>29719028
>>29719032
from my experience HOI4 and EU4 are different and people who like one usually don't like the other
but i could be wrong
>>
>>29719028
huh, i probably was that person a few years ago. shouldn't be too hard to find somebody like that, good luck.
>>
>>29719035
Well from my experience in those servers it's basically 99% male. Most of them are fairly shy or awkward but are likely to be boisterous in text chat or maybe even in the VC. Your biggest worry if you're even remotely attractive and you actually can play the game will probably be in keeping people from getting too attached.

>>29719038
>from my experience HOI4 and EU4 are different and people who like one usually don't like the other
>but i could be wrong
I used to run a little community and be part of one a friend of mine made. We frequently played both but we also considered most of the people that we met in the big server(a youtuber's discord) as losers and spergs for the most part. HOI4 players do tend to be the spergy/annoying type though, EU4 players just tend to be more awkward and socially retarded.
>>
>>29719033
physical part is generally secondary and its more important that the two get along
but if you are really interested i prefer small boobs and taller girls and so do many others
they are just going into detail, i doubt those would be dealbreakers
>>
>>29719038
>you haven't heard the values part yet tho
>i am quite traditional and dont use birth control
Elaborate how traditional
I just want a caring hubby i can cook for but i dont want to be a slave or beaten
>>
>>29719033
it says "ideal" so it's gonna be people's specific mental image of what they think is the most attractive to them, you shouldn't let that affect your self esteem. the chances of you being somebody's exact ideal partner are rather low but that doesnt mean that you cant be attractive. thinking you're the beauty standard sounds pretty arrogant though.
>>
>>29719028
>Me but not six feet
Manlets btfo once again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>29719034
>Hunter eyes do not look good on men.

fucking lol. prey eyes beta bitch detected
>>
>>29719033
you might be stupid because there's a couple here that dont mention height or weight or boobs at all
>>
File: 1610248513359.jpg (420 KB, 756x756)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>29719033
>Bro tf how are you guys so specific
It's an ideal GF/BF thread, don't get demoralized
I personally would go for blonde with blue eyes for my 'perfect' gf but eye- and hair color are such a tiny preference to me that it doesn't matter
>And I thought I was the beauty standard lmao punch to the stomach
You're on a website for social outcasts though lmao
Besides, there's still a lot of us here that like tall, no big boobs etc
>>
>>29719040
>I used to run a little community and be part of one a friend of mine made. We frequently played both but we also considered most of the people that we met in the big server(a youtuber's discord) as losers and spergs for the most part. HOI4 players do tend to be the spergy/annoying type though, EU4 players just tend to be more awkward and socially retarded.
as someone who likes EU4 but not HOI4 and knows people who like HOI4 ive noticed that HOI4 is more "normie" and "popular" and more combat based, while EU4 is more pure autismo map painter
>>
>older than 25
>has plans for a career
>comfortable with my power level, even better if they enjoy the same nerd shit
>some sort of artistic skill. singing, painting, writing, etc. is all extremely attractive
>lives in western canada
>doesn't want cats or dogs, I like reptiles and plants far more
>enjoys trying new things
>not a picky eater
>not very horny, low libido myself

Pretty much, we need to be able to be good friends and share a lot with each other. I don't care much about sex, but I do want to cuddle and be affectionate anyways.
>>
>>29719045
These guys have almost the exact same canthal tilt, as I said its not about angle its about brow ridge thank you for proving me right with this picture. Weird how you think you're a Chad though and this isn't a selfie of you on the left...
>>
>>29719049
Are you man or woman. I fit all of this besides the cat dogs part but thats not a huge deal to me
>>
>>29719036
anon you are a godsend. maybe i can build some courage and do it that way. thank you!
>>29719037
thank you anon
>>29719038
>from my experience HOI4 and EU4 are different and people who like one usually don't like the other
ah, ive never noticed. the people i knew into these games played both
>>29719039
damn, couple years too late. but thanks anon. hope you find your ideal too
>>29719040
hmm thank you for sharing your experiences. i dont actually play the games, just like watching, but i plan to learn how to play soon. guys who get overly attached are pretty cute too actually
>>29719044
sorry for being picky... but lets talk anyways anon :]
>>
>>29719042
>Elaborate how traditional
not being a virgin, having tatoos, etc. aren't dealbreakers for me
im just generally patriarchal and religious
no birth control part would probably be the weirdest of my standards
>>
>>29719048
Yeah, also EU4's multiplayer politicing and conversations are pretty fun and nice. I kind of miss playing with a nice EU4 community. I was more of an EU4 player in general, pretty much completely stopped playing HOI4 as d9l or whatever that shit dev's name is kept bringing out horrible expansions and continuously proved that he doesn't know how to play the game. I also may or may not have become a far more reclusive person since then.

EU4 players also will be more into ancient history and stuff. I can personally remember like 3 different people I met over the span of a year who had some variant of a name based around the Byzantine empire.
>>
>>29719011
Wanna talk?
Disc: Liamedwards#5959
>>
>guy
>22-28
>overly caring and honest, the type that just wants someone to take care of and put first
>5'10+
>open-minded, not the typical polposter
>funny and knows how to carry a conversation
>preferably neet or has a WFH job
>typical weeb tastes, willing to watch anime
>is good at every game he plays and is willing to play them with me even though i might not be as good as him, or stream the games to me on discord(probably the most important one)
>smooth about typical guy horny, isnt just asking for pics every couple hours

hoping he's out there and we can spend a lot of time in calls being cute and dumb
>>
>>29719050
brow ridge is part of hunter eyes you fucking retard. its not just the canthal tilt. hunter eyes are deep set, and all includes how much of the whites of the eye is shown

>they have nearly the same canthal tilt
you are legit fucking blind lol
>>
File: 1513696877966.jpg (21 KB, 480x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>29719000
>18-24
>white
>lives in us
>short, 5'-5'2
>pale skin
>blue or green eyes
>qt personality
That's about it
>>
>>29719051
I identify as a man but I am fairly feminine in attitude, but not appearance
>>
Last summer i made friends with a bunch of Arabs and would walk around town with an arab posse.

They all loved me and all the arab places gave me free shit. Nobody fucked with me and we took down a few battyboys from my past.

Now covid has ruined that.
>>
>>29719052
>i dont actually play the games, just like watching, but i plan to learn how to play soon.
If you find a small community like the one I used to run then they may have written guides for the game. I remember I also used to personally teach newbies how to play.
>guys who get overly attached are pretty cute too actually
wew, it might just be my own repulsion to people getting too close or liking me but I doubt you'll like it that much. I was a fairly attractive bi-dude and I had issues with some people being super into me -- it was not cute or adorable at all. It was just uncomfortable.
>>
>>29719027
A pale nerdy girl can drown in simps if she knows where to look, and she usually does. You should be barred from fembot status if that many high-value men consider you their type.
>>
>>29719052
>ah, ive never noticed. the people i knew into these games played both
could be just me, although i've noticed that hoi4 is a more popular game
>>29719054
and also EU4 is in my opinion more polished, has better DLCs as you said and most importantly more playable single player
>>
File: 1605940403771s.jpg (3 KB, 250x186)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>29719056
>and we can spend a lot of time in calls being cute and dumb
That's adorable
>>
>>29719028
damn me but without the gaming
Not into games in general
But I could talk hours about the punic wars
and everything else matches too
>>
>>29719041
No I know that if youd actually connect those things wouldnt matter but youre supposed to answer to the things that apply to you and I dont want to mislead a man if he expects big tits or smtg
I know theres nothing wrong with looking different from someones type or people having a type
Just right now with everyone being specific (as theyr allowed) i cant find one that matches completely
>>
>>29719028
>especially into ancient roman history and radical politics
I need to talk to you about the fall of the republic.

Kik:Nahanahs
>>
>>29719056
you forgot to mention the gay part
>>
>>29719063
>and also EU4 is in my opinion more polished, has better DLCs as you said and most importantly more playable single player
Yeah, Paradox didn't fuck up on appointing people who don't even know how to play to EU4. It never failed to surprise me just how much of a stark difference in attitudes there were between updates and expansions for HOI4 and those for EU4. Just about every expansion for EU4 would at worst get some mild "eh, I would've liked more." or "Man they really need to focus on [x area] more, we don't need another expansion for [y]." where as HOI4 responses typically went along the lines of "why the fuck did they add this" or "wow, this just ruins a whole bunch of shit".
>>
>>29719000
>21-24
>female
>pale
>5'2-5'10
>dont care about the hair
>bottom heavy
>bit of tummy
>southern euro or anglo/celtic desendant
>goth style or s anything of that sort
>black metal listener
>>
>>29719057
Take out your protractor and measure the angles. They are within 3 degrees of eachother
>brow ridge is part of eyes
>completely separate parts of the body
Post selfie please I need the laugh
>>
File: downloadfile-317.jpg (29 KB, 474x266)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>29719028
Vicky 2 is better than both FTW
>>
>>29719056
why do i have to work at wafflehouse for you to love me?
>>
>>29719069
lol i remember when instead of patching a ton of really broken stuff or adding some new content, they would add more alt history fluff instead of actually fixing their game
and im saying this as someone who usually likes this sort of alt history
>>
>>29719066
>Just right now with everyone being specific (as theyr allowed) i cant find one that matches completely
I think they'll be more than happy if a single person replies, as long as you have some things in common, don't worry about it
>>
>18-20
>Biological Female
>No good looks needed, just someone I can share hobbies with (Manga, Vidya J-Pop and overall good music)
>Does not follow shitty trends
>Is not actually retarded so I dont cringe with every word
>>
>>29719074
Yeah, I'm 100% sure they did that because of all of the HOI4 youtuber content that was always super focused on doing wacky shit with obscure countries. It seems they cared more about getting new fans than just farming DLC like they would with something like CK2 or EU4.
>>
>>29719028
I fit all of these pretty closely, except dogs are way better than cats. Also play Rome Total War and Civ instead of those strategy games.
>>
>>29719053
>no birth control
Hows that weird
Known fact it is bad for health and just a reason why girls have sex earlier on
I wouldnt even call you trad (not a bad thing or good just wouldnt)
>>
File: 1610327441185.jpg (97 KB, 739x739)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>29719034
>Hunter eyes do not look good on men
what on earth is this cope. hunter eyes don't look good on WOMEN. they look fantastic on men. they're the centerpiece of the chad archetype.
>>
>>29719072
Ck2 pretty good as well imo
>>
>>29719061
>If you find a small community like the one I used to run then they may have written guides for the game. I remember I also used to personally teach newbies how to play.
that sounds pretty comfy honestly. will have to search high and low for a community like that
>I doubt you'll like it that much.
i guess it isnt for everyone, but i enjoy clingy/attached affection, especially since i stay at home most of the tome due to online classes and can VC basically 24/7
>>29719063
>could be just me, although i've noticed that hoi4 is a more popular game
ive noticed that too, yeah
>>29719065
gaming is an essential part of the relationship... however if you'd like to talk i am down :]
>>29719067
do you not have discord, anon? i associate kik with coomers
>>29719072
hmmmm
>>29719078
>except dogs are way better than cats
as the owner of two huskies, dogs are cool but nah cats are the highest tier pet.
civ looks fun also hm
>>
>>29719056
Sounds like me, but I'm not a weeb.
>>
>>29719067
>about the fall of the republic
Bait!
in 27 bc the senate handed over the power to Octavian in an ordered manner. There was no fall, it just ended there
>>
>>29719080
The women with the best eyes are MENA baddies and they all have big time positive canthal tilts and deep sockets

Please, you and the other wanna be lookism Chad post selfie or just continue giving me shitty opinions to laugh at
>>
>>29719000
>18-24
>fair skin
>slim
>at least 5'7"
>pretty face
>honest, loyal
>>
>>29719016
this is a reply originally.
>>
>>29719082
Huskies are cool, my parents just got a Newfoundland so when I was home for Christmas it was fun to play with him. If you're going for Civ, make sure you get 5 and not 6, 6 is mobile-game tier game design sadly.
>>
>>61851952
>Hows that weird
>Known fact it is bad for health and just a reason why girls have sex earlier on
i know and i agree, but its usually the biggest dealbreaker to women because birth control is the socially accepted way and they don't want to end up having a lot of kids so i mention it
>I wouldnt even call you trad (not a bad thing or good just wouldnt)
hmm, what do you understand by trad
because i've met people who are all "debt free virgin with no tattoos" type
and while i certainly hold no sex before marriage and general decency as a standard, i don't share the mentality if im to be honest
i just want to be the man of the house and dislike the idea of those "modern" relationships where the woman ends up being bossy and deciding everythig, otherwise im flexible
>>
mods are dumber than bricks, wtf? nobody was posting selfies or breaking the rules. you guys need to be way more transparent with this shit, nobody on /r9k/ understands how this shit is enforced
>>
>>29719139
meant to respond to this post: >>29719079
when they moved the thread to soc
>>
>>29719056
doubt(x)
>>
>>29719132
Newfoundland is the best dog breed in existence you lucky son of a bitch
>>
>>29719056
R U FEMALE
>>
>>29719149
I know bro, he's awesome, way better than tiny dog breeds.
>>
>>29719155
tiny dog breeds are therapy pigs for normal people
>>
>>61851226
>19 - 25 F
>Living in or plans to visit the UK
>passionate and driven
>can open up for meaningful talks
>cheeky humour
>white / paler / light tone
>sporty or athletic
>tat & 420 friendly
>likes turtle bay's unlimited coctails deal (challenge)
>>
File: idealwife.png (524 KB, 1088x1700)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>29719056
bring me wine and i'm yours
>>
>>29719000
>physically
21-30,F
tall (5'9"+)
That's pretty much it. I'm pretty lenient here.
>personality
smart
funny
reads
doesn't use social media (or at least very little)
doesn't take me seriously. Even if I'm sad because something terrible happened, I want her to act like I'm not sad. Also doesn't take my opinions seriously.
Thinks she's better than me
Knows she's better than me
Leaves me alone, but at the same time allows me to serenade her with romantic gestures at random moments.

Well, let's see if such a person even exists...
>>
>>29719192
Glad to see someone else hates social media
>>
>>29719000
>18-20
>Brazillian
>Live close to me
Thats it.
>>
>>29719210
since facebook became less popular social media really isn't as big as it used to be
more tech savvy youth go on twitter, younger women sometimes post on tiktok, but thats about it
everyone uses mobile chatrooms these days
i havent used them even back when they were popular honestly, tried but didnt find them fun
>>
>>29719226
All of those are social media :-|
>>
>>29719210
Unless you include this and online dating, I haven't been on any social media for a good 10 years. I just call or text my friends when I want to talk to them.
>>
>>29719226
I completely despise all forms of social media. Twitter was an obsession to me and I even had an Instagram. I left both Twitter and Instagram after realizing how much those sites would ruin me and my sleep schedule.

I hate stuff like Facebook because of all the data and privacy stealing and all that
I cut contact with all my old online friends and people I met via social media. I only just text and call close friends and use 4chan or old forums for online communication.
>>
>>29719082
>do you not have discord, anon? i associate kik with coomers
I never knew kik had that connotation. I have a discord too it's:
Liamedwards#5959
>>
>>29719009
I meet all of those requirements except the virginity part. Plus, I'm european too. Wanna talk?
>>
>>29719028
I basically check all the boxes except that I don't need to wear glasses (but I do have a pair)
Pic related for my dedication.
Asimo1234#9265
>>
>>29719249
lol i used to try facebook and twitter and ended up never using them cause i have no interest
i dont really hate it tho,
but at the same time i hardly even answer or charge my stupidphone i have and prefer live contact
>>
File: coffeepeeposad.jpg (216 KB, 720x881)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>Girl(penis optional)
>24+
>Ideally shorter than me but doesn't matter that much
>Genuine
>Someone I can trust and feel safe being vulnerable and wholly myself with
>Not a complete airhead, someone I can have a real conversation with on one hand and silly dumb jokes with on the other
>Someone who doesn't mind being loved as entirely and devotedly as I tend to become severely infatuated with my partner.
>Someone who won't cheat on me, any infidelity is a deal breaker.
>Doesn't need to be going out all the time, more on the homebody side of things

but more importantly than any of these things I just want someone, anyone to actually love me and make me feel like i'm worth something to someone, that's all I really need
>>
>>29719030
forgot my contacts
Discord: Keenyan#7615
Kik: goodpizzaroll
>>
>>29719084
The republic died when Marius and Sulla had their civil war...... this topic is becoming more relevant by the day.
>>
File: stim.png (168 KB, 605x547)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>29719268
since we are bragging about steam profiles
>>
>>29719303
>>29719268
>tfw almost 800 hours in stardew valley and thats not including time spent on the switch
>>
>>29719303
Probably would've played CK more if I had discovered it sooner. By the time I got into Paradox games ck2 looked very dated. Then I learned that you don't need graphics for a blast of an experience.
>>
>>29719306
>>29719325
i got into this years back (2013/2014), learned paradox autism the hard way lol, by replaying it
i dont really play games that often nowadays desu
>>
>>29719000
Female, 25-35, USA. Also goth in a "I dress professionally and people rarely notice that it's always black" way (except it's been quarantine so "professional" means a nice shirt because pants can fuck themselves). Likes camping, croquet, hiking, the beach and road trips. Board or card games, or dungeons and dragons, is a big bonus. Is employed and educated (I make six figures and I like spending money on other people. But if you don't make at least 30k? I'm looking for a partner--not a dependent. And educated means 4-year degree or better). Likes books and art. Has a creative hobby that I don't share (I like to learn new things and think it's rad when other people are into things that I don't know about). Thinks Cruxshadows can fuck themselves and Black Tape/Projekt is the shit, but also that darkwave can go fuck itself. And wears dresses, some times. And likes animals (cats>dogs, but I can adjust). Has manners.
>>
>>29719132
newfoundlands are very cute as well; good dogs. and yeah ill be sure to do that!
>>
Holy fuck, can you stop moving threads from r9k to soc? Soc is bad enough without the fucking children that frequent r9k thanks.
>>
>>29719342
i know right, we had some nice conversations and they transferred the thread here knowing full well that we have totally different communities
>>
>>29719279
Feel like marrying you ngl
>>
>>29719351
Nevermind I misread
>>
>>29719085
i literally posted undeniable proof hunter eyes look good on men >>29719045

you're the only one with laughable opinions. You may as well be arguing the sky isn't blue
>>
>>29719000
>18-23
>female
>white
>blue or green eyes
>either petite and short or tall and thicc
>cute or attractive face
yeah im gonna be forever alone i know
>>
>>29719357
preferences aren't proof anon
>>
File: 20210112_140054.jpg (1.03 MB, 1928x2700)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Honestly I'm way too difficult to please because I cant get over my first gf 7 years ago. My ideal girl is a small goth chick that loves video games, drawing, and cuddling a lot. Already a rarity on its own but cant find anyone like her here in San Diego CA. Makes me feel like shit recently

As for me, I just wake up at 4am, go to work, then come back and workout, then play video games all day. I'm very boring, but my best trait is my voice since I have a wide dynamic. My past gf used to like it when I whisper slowly in her ears

Posting pic cause Im too lazy to describe my physical self
>>
File: 12987398123.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>29719355
Ah, sorry, can't blame you it doesn't seem like my post is getting any sort of attention so it appears i'm not suitable for this dating thing.
>>
>>29719357
Again. The brow ridge is not your eye. Hunter eyes (not ridge) is depth and tilt. Neither of which are particularly good on men. Now post selfie or just stop coping
Also a singular example isnt proof of anything
>>
File: 1538856845539.gif (1.6 MB, 540x304)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>29719365
>beauty is subjective

lol i can only begin to imagine how ugly you have to be to argue this. I'm sorry you got dealt such a bad hand in life anon
>>
>>29719376
Post selfie Chad. Lookists get just about everything wrong cause they don't understand gestalt
>>
File: 1608526697533.gif (2.49 MB, 500x324)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>29719370
feel u bro....................
>>
>>29719376
I'm honestly fairly handsome, but I know I have different preferences than other people. not a big deal to me, people having different preferences just means more for me.
>>
>>29719376
Who convinced you beauty isn't subjective? It's literally the entire concept of art.
>>
File: 1521137957109.png (279 KB, 500x384)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>29719374
holy fucking shit anon do i really have to spell this out for you?

"Hunter eyes" refers to a collection of traits that give the eyes an over all shape and look, an aesthetic . This includes the brow ridge and eyebrow you dumb fuck

>hurr duur brow isn't the eye
yeah neither are the eye lids if you want to get pedantic about it you stupid fuck, but both greatly effect the aesthetic of the eye. An eye ball by itself looks life a fucking eye ball

I can believe I have to even explain this, I'm going to assume you're just trolling
>>
>>29719374
Not any of these anons, but what are attractive looking eyes on men for you? Do you have an example by any chance?
>>
>>29719395
>eye lids aren't part of the eye
Damn dude you are so fucking dumb. Please just post your selfie so I can laugh at you
And no the brow ridge is quite literally not part of the eye. By your logic cheek bones are part of the eye and so is your nose. You dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>29719049
>>29719279
I fit both of these combined well enough (including the optional penis) that it's kind of weird. What prize do I win?
>>
File: 1575929893161.gif (3.26 MB, 640x266)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>29719404
haha ok now i know you're not trolling, because you have terrible reading comprehension. You really are an absolute idiot

I just said the brow wasn't part of the eye, the brow is what helps give an over all aesthetic to the eye that is commonly known as "hunter eyes".

I kind of feel bad picking on you. Take some remedial reading courses, work hard, and im sure you can get to a 5th grade reading level some day
>>
>>29719437
No I'm just not accepting your dumb lookist terms cause they are inaccurate and wrong. Hunter eyes are entirely dependent on the eye and thats it. When any animal hunts they furl their brow and get that look. Now post selfie please
>>
File: Corona 3.png (1.17 MB, 1920x1920)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
Hmmm ideal eh?
>21yo or less
>female and into guys
>west european, long distance relantionships are tricky man
>shortstack, I love 'em smol and thick
>I REALLY love' em smol
>white or mixed
>average nerd guy personality, actually into anime/sci-fi/art and not just faking it to look "alternative"
>loyal and honest
Most important of all, someone who's cool with my lack of self-esteem, charisma and overall will to live. I wouldn't be on 4-chan if I didn't want to die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>29719446
Impressive how you immediately misunderstood every part of his post. He's right, and you are entirely agreeing with him in the last sentence.
>>
>>29719455
No I'm not at all lmao. My point is the hunter eye is entirely dependent on the eye. Nothing else.
>>
>>29719086
I'm assuming you're looking for a girl but if you're looking for a guy that fits me pretty well.
>>
>>29719455
I agree with the fact that he's being a douche, even though calling him a "lookist" is pretty naive since looks are a common trait considered valuable in all people.
But have you ever seen eyeballs without the brow? they look max flabbergasted
>>
File: 1525926306421.jpg (97 KB, 713x535)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>29719446
>entirely dependent on the eye and thats it

and what do you define as the eye? just the eye ball? no you include other parts that aren't just the eye don't you. Tear ducts, eye lids, eye lashes, etc. But these are all seperate structures are they not? definable structures. Wasn't that your strandard?

>alright smart guy what's ur standard
the eye is the eye, but the structures around it give it its aesthetic. Hunter's eyes doesn't refer to a specific structure, it refers to a specific aesthetic created by multiple structures around the eye as well as the eye itself
>>
>>29719459
oops accidentally quoted myself last post
>>
>>29719474
Hunters eye refers to angle and depth. You can have a hunters eye without having the hunters ridge. Please post selfie so I can laugh at your ugly lookism ass
>>
File: 1523483443222.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>29719479
>Hunters eye refers to angle and depth

I'll post my eye if you answer this question: how do you have deep set eyes without a prominant brow ridge?
>>
>>29719417
you're just a nice person who is gonna make it
>>
>>29719489
I dont want to see your eye I want the full selfie. And is this a real question....? You realize cavemen have prominent brow ridge but not hunter eyes right. You can have eyes that are extremely sunken without having a well defined and properly shaped ridge. God damn you lookism niggers are actually retarded. Like a dude could have a bulbous forehead, giving him sunken eyes, and no hunter eyes
>>
>23-30
>Male
>Long dark straight hair
>sun deprived
>nihilist bordering on edgy
>If you have facial hair its well maintained but i like minimal to none
>if you get high and listen to music in the dark for hours we can do that together
>tattoos and piercings and nice but not necessary
>and watch anime together
>maybe listen to creepy videos cuddled up
>im rambling
>um idc about height but Im 5.2
im sorry if i broke a rule saying that!!
>>
>>29719474
Gotta say, I'd agree with your reasoning if you didn't base yourself in this retarded premise:
>>29719376
No understanding of how the brain processes these things, trying to talk definitive about the valuation of beauty based on physical trait. Suprisingly:
>>29719479
this guy is posing a better consideration even though wrong about the technical eye terminology. But, his point is real, both of your points are based in physical aethetics. Just fucking argue properly.
>>
>>29719506
>argue properly
>read the entirety of some lookism retards word soup
Nah I will just pick a few words and yell at them imagine arguing properly loooool
>>
>>29719070
hi i kinda match your description if you're still around!

>>29719502
heres my post!
>>
>>29719509
Well yea, he doesn't give much otherwise, but itd honestly be tragic if you lived most of your life thinking beauty is in aesthetics. It's like the quality meter on a mcdonalds assembly line in the big scheme. "Good enough" is fine for most, plus uggos are smart aside from r9k
>>
>>29719001
Hey you got a discord?
>>
File: 1605998488773.jpg (23 KB, 227x228)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>29719498
sunken eyes =/= deep set eyes lol. Sunken eyes are where the bone structure around the eyes recedes and the eye sticks out all wierd. Deep set eyes are where the structures around the eye are strong and prominent.

Honestly starting to think you're a computer program that just spits out retarded arguments ad infinitem. You're not even fun to argue with, all you do is make some stupid little error in logic and try and confuse the issue. You can't think up anything original and you don't have any rhetorical skill. Boring, peace out senpai
>>
>>29719367
Hey what's your discord/kik?
>>
File: 1568168393326.png (133 KB, 500x522)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>29719506
mother fucker beauty in Art =/= human beauty

Art is abstract. human attractivness is based on specific markers of fitness that our lizard brains look for
>>
>>29719541
Cainhurst#3475
>>
>>29719551
this might blow your mind so I will be gentle
different environments lead to different traits being successful
there is no universal standard
>>
>>29719557
Posted on phone rn hence different ID
>>
>>29719551
Yea that's stupid, anthropological art is predominantly the main reoccurring figures even as far back as those fat ass fertility idols that no one can ascribe authorship to. Huge misunderstanding of genetic markers with survival fitness impact.

Depending that one factor is encompassing of net fitness is just lazy in my field.
>>
>>29719558
>different environments lead to different traits being successful

yep an it's all based on the universal standard of fitness. what survives the best is what looks good. Seems like a pretty objective measure to me, nothing subjective about living vs dying
>>
>>29719567
>the universal standard of fitness
>what survives the best is what looks good
What if I told you.. ugly people have qualities that compete with beautiful people?
>>
>>29719567
There are many different environments on earth that require different levels of fitness. I don't know how you can say there is a universal standard, just look at the difference between people living in different places.
>>
>>29719541
Did you find it?
>>
>>29719567
>also "the universal standard of fitness" is something you made up because it 100% does not exist in the current fields of evolutionary biology of humans.
Source? or maybe something that can provide any idea of measurable weight to your invented phrase?
>>
>>29719551
Also I'd love to revisit this weird misconception:
>human attractivness is based on specific markers of fitness that our lizard brains look for

Also gunna cut out the "art is abstract" because it greatly weakens your prior statement that beauty is subjective

really hope you follow up, it's not a cut and dry discussion
>>
>>29719541
>>29719557
Here's a little more info about me from a different thread
>>29707877
>>
My ideal gf:
>female
>not fat
>virgin
>likes me
>wants a best friend to be extremely, extremely close to
>>
>18-35
>USA East, pref North Eastern States
>Bio Femanon
>White, Asian, Indian, or Hispanic
>any height
>Chubby, Fat, etc
>Preferably looooong hair, but normal length cool too
>Nerdy, heavily into vidya (beyond League/Mobile gaming). Plays/interested in mmos, switch games, or whatever
>Likes anime a lot and if you cosplay cool
>Lewd/into perverted things
>Doesn't use a ton of makeup
>Eventually wants kids, someday in the future. Has some amount of life plans, but temporarily being a NEET is fine.
>Super nice, smart, caring, affectionate, loyal, honest
>Not a snowflake, likes/open to dark humor. Doesn't let politics run their life/relationships (regardless of left/right)
>Optional: Wears glasses, has freckles, big boobs
>>
>>29719611
>no invites or requests
Dont play with my heart like that next time ;_;
>>
>>29719664
played yourself my dude, not even hunter eyes
>>
>27-35
>male
>east coast usa
>passive/submissive (but not crossdresser or into the mommy domme stuff)
>little spoon
>likes to be told what to do
>shy, cute, polite, humble, good listener
>introvert/homebody
>educated
>academic interests like history, philosophy, language, etc.
>will let me dress him up in cute vintage clothes
>film nerd who watches pre 60s stuff, not just tarantino/kubrick/scorsese. will watch shitty silent films in ms paint quality with me
>beanpole skinny & 6’+ OR shorter than me (5’8”) and normal weight
>doesn’t treat his body like a trash can
>accepting of my high functioning asperger’s & chronic illnesses :/
>>
>>29719495
You're sweet anon. For reference
>34yo
>career plans in utilities field
>high power level is totally comfortable, probably ideal
>like to draw/paint and write
>western canada
>love plants, and an iguana would be boss
>always down to try new recipes, new hobbies or activities
>not picky, but celiac
>moderate horny
>5'11 (so not short)
>loyal (never cheated etc)
>not stupid, but a total dork
>get fixated on crushes/SO's
>mostly homebody, down for occasional outing, roadtrippin' and such

Someone please love me.
>>
>>29719664
Sorry got busy for a second
>>
>18-25
>female
>not obese
>willing to have kids one day
>into anprim lifestyle
not asking for too much, right?
>>
>18-26
>female
>dont care about career
>ideally live in a cozy apartment while we both work
>likes anime, shitty reality tv, random yt shit
>likes gaming
>dont care about height
>fine spending time together but also liking time to ourselves
>homebody ideally but i like to travel occasionally
>wants kids

please tell me youre out there
>>
>>29719532
Discord is Pepto Abysmal#2502.
>>
>>29719861
hi do you have discord?
>>
>>29719874

yes its error#3270
>>
Absolutely ideally speaking

Looks
>18-21
>male (not trans)
>under 5’5
>slim to average, but not boney/too skinny
>white, pale skin, no body hair
>long hair (for a guy)
>uncut cock under 8 inches
>cute pink butthole

Personality
>smart, able to talk about serious topics without getting upset
>likes the occassional drinking session/party but mostly introverted
>active, likes dogs and walking/bike riding with them on the beach
>self deprecating humour and willing to take the piss out of me equally as much
>submissive in bed but stonger/challenging when not
>>
>20-30
>female
>As long as she is employed or plans on being employed
>Dark colored, shoulder length to mid back hair length
>No tattoos, light on piercings.
>between 5'2 and 5'7
>between 105-140 lbs
>Some kind of tiddy, no mosquito bites
>Big phat butt, either in general or proportionate to her body
>higher libido, ideally once a day or more
>Interested in anime/vidya (Dark Souls. SnK are a big plus).
>Not a typical normie, years of this site have made it impossible for me to appreciate normie girls. I like dark humor, a little edge, some /pol/, etc.
>is into fitness or would be willing to get into it
>not fucking crazy, please.

I'm a 25 yr old male.
>>
>27-42
>male
>southern euro or white latino
>tan
>freckles
>decently muscular
>dyed or natural red/auburn hair
>green eyes
>fashion-conscious
>alternative of any kind
>serious
>virgin or minimal partners (1-4)
>based academic interests
>intelligent
>5'8+
>arm tattoos
>bossy switch or dominant (personality and sexual)
>similar mental issues to bond over
>introverted and likes to stay secluded like me
>loyal and caring to me
>likes anime, yt, gaming
>decent career
>long hair

yup, definitely dying alone
>>
>>29719965
Decent career and introverted to only you isn’t going to be very common at all, thats unironically your biggest problem
>>
File: 1600187650862.jpg (1.05 MB, 1650x1124)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>female(female)
>20+
>bags under eyes
>lives near me
>dark/tan skin pref but anything is fine
>likes me because i am funny
>atleast tries to be funny
[spoiler]yo. i am white. discord: burnttoast#2048
[/spoiler]
>>
>>29719711

this is me. mostly anyway, I'm not that skinny :( am 6'2" and weigh about 230 pounds. have lost 50 pounds in the past 6 months though because I decided to start getting /fit/. am dieting and working out etc and plan to be about 180 in another 6 months

i am 32 years old, live in Georgia, work from home currently due to pandemic. am a software engineer

pretty passive, idk about "submissive" but i am very very far from being a Dom or aggressive at all.

definitely love having discussions about philosophy, history, etc. i wish I could have studied history in college, but not much earning potential there so went with CS instead

i love film but have never really gotten into the pre 60s stuff, but I'm sure you could show me. one movie I've always wanted to watch but never seen is the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

hopefully you are a female. reply to this if interested ill drop my discord
>>
>>29719056
I may not work from home, but could I still be your hiro? ;>
>>
File: cavera.gif (39 KB, 100x100)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>F 23+
>taller than me (5'6) but close enough that we can share some clothes, sprightly and thin, black or blond hair, thick straight eyebrows
>sharp wit, sense of irony, solid english skills
>can kill but prefers not to because she treasures life in many forms
>hydrated
>has a sense of aesthetics, teaches me about art and humanities
>ok to laze the day away
>patient with me being kind of dumb and mumbley. uhh i think that's it

>>29719711
i think i'm like 75%.. just west coast and don't care for pre-60s stuff. and unsure if i like being told what to do. also depends on what kind of vintage clothes with regard to dressing me up. fedora and suit larping is going to be a no

>>29719999
witnessed
>>
>>29719000
I might as well give it a try
>Female (passing trans okay)
>18-30
>as tall or taller than me (5'7)
>athletic or fit
>interested in outdoors stuff
>dominant but gentle
>East coast

>>29670716

dots#1964
>>
>straight male (trannies are gay)
>younger than me 23-27 maybe
>always tired
>cried this month
>cried last month
>clingy and loyal
>nature liker
>cares more about video game world than the real world
>ugly laugh
>>
>>29719711

How about all that but in ohio?
>>
File: bull.jpg (86 KB, 540x565)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
everyone from this thread can add me, but only if you are male
I have no standards, but I could make up some of that makes you feel more comfortable
if I stop replying, please consider that I might be busy and not ignoring you in particular
my friend making success rate is nearly insignificant
anomalous#3834
>>
>>29720275
here is one such standard for you, since this is what this thread is all about: I need you to be opinionated and not apathetic
>>
>>29719711
This is me, but I'm a eurofag. RIP
>>
>>29720286
by not apathetic, I meant rhetorically empathetic, not pathos-logically "pathetically" dramatic as in theatrics, as I am not looking for tragedies
>>
>>29720243
i mean thats me except im 22 and havent cried this month
>>
>Ideal GF
Female
18-27
Chill
Likes games
From Europe/same or similar timezone as me (GMT+0)
Kinda cute

I just want a cute gamer gf

Mas#2222
>>
I'm just another dude shouting into the void, but let's give this a shot.

>F
>18-30
>Below 175cm
>From EU
>Not fat
>Not ugly
>Likes to stay home and play vidya on the couch together in the weekends
>Likes D&D and tabletop games
>420 friendly
>Enjoys noodles and pasta I cook
>>
>>29720243
Me but 21
>>
>>29720325
I found my male friend already, no further applications are necessary, but it might fail soon enough, I shall keep you posted
>>
File: 1609933231952.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1008)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>male(male)
>30+
>taller than 5'10
>either muscular or chubby
>wants marriage and kids in the future
>has his shit together
>strong quiet type
>can be either sub or dom I don't really care
>>
Oof. Being a short oldfag on this board is tough.
>>
File: Untitled.png (478 KB, 601x599)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
HEY READ THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR ONE BUT KINDA DO WANT A GF.

I want cute girl who isn't overweight who is very girly but also some what smart with an interest in business or wanting to be with someone self employed or business rather then a wage cuck.

Who is some what snobby or rather selectively shy.

Who has kinks and life experiences that don't make a boring npc.

Business Cat#1210
>>
>>29719011
I would have to see a picture to promise those things anon.
>>
File: 1610621652792.png (395 KB, 900x1192)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>18-22
>straight male
>6'+
>white
>European
>not fat
>blonde
>blue/green eyes
>kind, caring and loyal
>wants a family
>>
>>29719009
What counts as a virgin?
>>
>>29720670
Hey, think you've just described me - I also look pretty close to the pic u tagged but broader shoulders
Discord/contact?
>>
>>29720730
not having sex? lmao
>>
her
>lives in europe
>20-25
>bio female
>petite
>white/asian/hapa
>genuinely enjoys video games, doesnt have to be good at them (mainly PC)
>honest
>affectionate
>doesnt have to be a neet but I'd want to spend a lot of time with you.

Xny#7851
>>
>>29720732
кpoлик#2918
>>
>>29719000
>She likes business
>Looks nice

That is all I want.

Apply via
Business Cat#1210
>>
>>29719000
physically:
>male
>18-22
>5'10+
>average or slightly muscular body
>nice hands lol
>preferably lives in europe

personality:
>likes history, politics, games, philosophy
>understands sarcasm well
>not overly sensitive
>can hold conversations about non-sexual shit
>not shy
>has something they're working on/towards
>doesn't desperately want 15 children
>>
>>29719000
>female (female)
>18-25
>exclusively dominant both in and outside the bedroom hates giving up control
>hates manly men
>enjoys telling others what to do
>assertive, controlling, outspoken, bossy, confident, knows what she wants and hates drama
>cold, sadistic and bitchy towards others and very judgmental
>doesnt have many friends and doesnt want them
>hates social media, drugs, cigs, tattoos, piercings, alcohol, fat people and anything unhealthy
>right wing, but doesnt really care about politics
>will beat me up if i misbehave
>at the same time loves cuddling, romance, intimacy over just sex and is actually very loving under behind her cold apperance
>strictly monogamous with low tolerance for bullshit
>physically she is skinny/fit with long/medium hair
>prefferably stronger than me so she can easily overpower me

No idea why someone like this would want someone like me though so i’ll keep dreaming
>>
>>29720747
Can't find on disc
>>
>>29720778
what's your discord?
>>
>>29720735
Sex can be of many kinds. If the penis does not enter the vagina, is the person considered a virgin? It is also possible to have a relationship without sex, after which a person's attitude towards the opposite sex is hardly similar to that of a virgin, although in fact he is a virgin.
So it is necessary to specify what she needs from the ideal bf
>>
>>29720801
when I speak to a girl vibrations from me enter her. Think about that...
>>
File: Wings.jpg (526 KB, 960x3600)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>29719711
What really jumped out to me is that you're looking for film nerds. I unironically enjoy silent movies. To be honest, I almost never watch silent movies, because I enjoy talkies more. Hopefully you don't shun talkies entirely, and we could watch them too. But if we watched silent movies together then I wouldn't be bored or faking interest.

I don't take movies too seriously though. I like to poke fun at them and laugh at them, especially the ones I love. I'm guessing you might feel similarly, since you call them "shitty". So maybe you'll understand when we're watching a silent movie together, and I get the urge to pause it and point out shit like pic related.
>>>implying that the rules for real shooting stars can also be applied to fake, painted shooting stars
What the heck was she thinking? Immersion == Ruined.

As for the rest, I'm 31, I live on the East Coast, and at 5'7" I enjoy both spoons. I try to take decent care of my body (light exercise, healthy food, no junk). My fashion sense is usually plain and boring Business Casual, but I wouldn't be opposed to spicing it up with a little vintage sometimes.

I'm pretty passive, neither dominating nor dominated, painfully shy but sometimes able to fake otherwise. I only leave home for work, though I'd like to be more outgoing, like going out on walks if I had a partner to go out walking with me. I love history, and any movie or TV show automatically catches my interest if it's historical. I study languages every day, and I curse myself for not studying more.

You didn't say anything about contact, so please let me know if you're actually looking to add people from this thread.
>>
>>29720813
Does that count as rape?
>>
>>29720825
It will soon anon... don't worry the liberal Americans will free us by making unconsentional speech illegal just as rape.
>>
>>29720831
But there's going to be americun civil war soon, isn't there?
>>
>>29720760
Whats counts as nice hands?
>>
> male
>19-27
> likes literature, art, philosophy
> preferably from the eu
> 6' +
> able to hold conversations

not asking for much I don't think
>>
>>29720243
Ayy this is me
>>
>female
>lives in aus (qld)
>age between 18-40
>doesn't judge
>>
>>29720625
Where are you located?
>>
>>29720898
Post body
>>
>>29720243
In other words, a faggot
>>
File: cat girl cat girl.jpg (61 KB, 960x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
physically:
>male
>19-28
>at least 4 inches taller than me (5'2")
>strong enough to pick me up (i'm 105lbs, not asking for much here)
>7/10 or better
>nice hands

personality:
>has goals and things that they look towards
>is okay with getting therapy for their own issues (i do this too <3)
>loves cuddling/ touch
>doesn't want kids
>likes vidya
>really nice
>centrist, preferably
>doesn't swear a lot
>>
>>29720936
Central EU
>>
>>29720949
Me but I'm 18
>>
>>29720951
Ahh, I am in Canada. So it's too far.
>>
>>29720949
Do you do anal?
>>
>>29720958
Shame, but best of luck anon! <3
>>
>>29720860
>6' +
>oshiete, oshiete yo sono shikumi wo
>boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
>>
>>29720949
You a girl? 'Cause if so, let's talk
>>
>>29720956
hm.....
>>29720959
i've never had sex, and anal is very low on the list of things i want to do. i'm sorry.
>>29720973
i am a girl :)
>>
>>29720976
Where are you located?
>>
>>29720980
canada
>>
>>29719011
i'll leave this here, you seem cool
Abel/Lonelystarx4#4579
>>
>>29720949
All was great until the swearing. Its just so much fun :/
>>
>>29721001
im ok with a little bit of swearing, just not angry swearing/stuff directed at me
>>
>>29721017
>angry swearing/stuff directed at me
people actually do that?
>>
File: 2dakco2y7p961.jpg (512 KB, 2130x1466)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
25/tranny/sf bay area, cali

dislikes: masculinity, fatasses (not the good kind. Fatties)

Looking for cuties, femboys, other trannies, and girls. Down for whatever. Pls don't be a shitty person

Discord: KawaiiAnimeGirl#2153
>>
>female
>20+
>skinny, petite
>perv/good libido
>loves to touch/cuddle, physical
>can be vulnerable and discuss themselves as well as any ideas and be open about things
>likes to play games
>pretty self aware and can take jokes
>>
>>29721017
would it bother you if someone were to spice up the majority of their sentences with fuck?
>>
>>29721032
yup.
>>
>>29721045
i dont think so. its mostly just angry/aggressive/mean stuff that makes me really uncomfy.
>>
>>29720949
where are you?
>>
>>29720938
I'm large that's all you need to know
>>
>>29721051
ah yes, the angry type. I know those.
How do you define nice hands?
>>
>>29721061
visually appealing.
specifically not too chubby, on the bigger side, and with veins slightly visable
>>
>>29721057
>I'm large that's all you need to know
I'll be the judge of that, post body
>>
File: died insidiu.png (138 KB, 1024x1024)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>29720983
Feels bad man. As an average short girl enjoyer, we'd think we'd synergize really well if it was possible for us to meet. No cuddles for us.
>>
>>29721070
well I think I do a good chance at your ideal post, what do you think of mine?
>>
>>29721093
i think i match it pretty well, other than having a decently low sex drive due to medicine. also, i'm 19 in march. not quite 20.
>>
Pale skin preferred
Hair is either long with a slight curl or in a short pixie cut. Color doesn't matter.
I have preferences on eye color, but they don't matter enough to mention.
Virgin, and by that I mean an actual virgin not a "technical" one. Never touched a cock, never sucked a cock, has not had in person sex of any sort with another person. I don't care if she's posted nudes online or schlicked to porn.
Feminine frame. If you lift weights or do crossfit I'm not going to find you attractive. Abs do nothing for me and I'm not into feet or legs.
Put simply I'm a breast man, large natural breasts. The bigger the better. I can like chubby girls, I can like petite girls, and yes I've been into a few small chested girls but their bodies were pretty much perfect.
Has to have strong moral values and a good relationship with her parents.
Politically conservative.
Able to argue and discuss disagreements without it being the end of the world.
Will not try to change me, my hobbies, my lifestyle or insist I give up what I'm into.
Is direct and open with needs and general communication. No manipulation, no expecting me to be psychic, none of this "figure it out" shit.
Loyal, is into tradition and old-fashioned things beyond a fetish. Would like to take care of me in terms of food, sex and comfort, but expects reciprocation and responsibility in turn.
Glasses a plus
Completely inexperienced but curious with a high libido and willing to try out my fetishes with me.
European preferred, would consider hispanic or certain varieties of Asian.

Or Tifa Lockheart.
>>
>>29721096
I'm guessing then you are on anti-depressants?
At least you still want to cuddle and be held. But yeah, I'm 23 myself and I feel I have gotten to a point where I can't really trust an 18 year old. And trust in the way that they know themselves or are confident in their decisions, like I feel that whatever I may have or create with them is fleeting because there is still more discovery to be happening. And Im guessing that maybe thats why you like the older age group right? Because what you can learn
>>
>white
>career driven
>that's literally it
>dont care if you're male or female

I'm Filipino of Chinese and Jewish descent and it's dumb but I don't see myself being with someone that's Asian or black.
>>
>>29719056
I fit every single category except for the job one. I don't work from home, but my dream job would allow me to do so.
>>
Asian or Mexican (American/white-washed
Edgy
Depressed and mean
Likes anime
Long hair
Likes crazy bitches outside of memes
Likes ghost shit
>>
>>29720976
So would being 18 be a dealbreaker? How old are you?
>>
>18 - 32
>(cis/trans) female or super femboi
>anywhere from skinny to chubby, just don't be obese (240+ lbs)
>loyal, honest, speaks their mind, straight forward
>open-minded
>interested in working out would be nice
>likes the vidya and animoos/mangos.
>420 friendly, or is at least fine with me partaking
>likes to partake in the sex
> tattoos and/or piercings are a plus, but not required
>small chest is a plus, but not required
>big booty is a plus but not required
>>
>>29721138
That's an interesting mix. How many languages do you speak?

I know you said Filipino, but my brain has decided to imagine you as a cute Filipina who speaks Tagalog and Mandarin and Español and Ivrit.
>>
>Female
>Around my age (18-21)
>Outdoorsy
>Likes fishing, hunting, gardening, or hiking
>Plays video games to kill some time (optional)
>Wants quiet, rural family life
>>
>>29721129
yeah, i am. yes, thats why i'd prefer someone older and more experienced, who can guide me in life a bit.
>>29721168
i'm 18. being 18 is not a dealbreaker, but see my reasoning above for preferring older people.
>>
>>29721175
The Chinese here speak hokkien, but schools teach mandarin. I can hardly speak tagalog and my grandfather only spoke Spanish cause he was an Iberian jew who escaped the holocaust.
>>
>>29721185
well I'm interested. How's your morning been? :)
>>
>>29721224
it's been alright, thanks. i still need to shower and eat, but ill manage that at some point. how are you?
>>
>>29721185
That's fair, I prefer older people for the exact same reason. Still, my tag is above if you're interested
>>
>>29721242
i'm not dominant at all, though.
>>
>>29720858
like kinda broad and veiny and muscular. idk, just *something* about it
>>
>>29720983
Ahh, I am from Canada too. Do you use discord or Kik?
>>
>>29721255
i'll make a discord account. give me a bit :)
>>
>>29721266
Sure, mine is Atam#7021
>>
>>29719007
Not sure what constitutes based political views but I think I qualify for everything else
>>29719086
idk if my face is pretty for sure but I fit this too
>>
>>29719367
Where do you live? Contacts?
>>
>>29721245
ha, same. People have been telling me its not good to shower everyday but I feel gross if I dont. But Im rushing out the door now I forgot I planned to meet with my new manager at the coffee shop I work at, so Im hoping I can squeeze my time to grab a coffee and a bite before I go to my other job. Jealous to hear you having a nice at your own pace morning
>>29721266
ye make a discord, a social must
>>
>>29720780
Bonez#9145
>>
>>29721076
Not here post discord
>>
>>29721266
my discord is [spoiler]ChatWifConnie#6777[/spoiler]
feel free to talk with me today
>>
>>29720760
sounds pretty accurate to me desu -
if you're anything like >>29719166
hmu with a reply :)
>>
File: Eq0G9hxVkAEbqI9.jpg (126 KB, 778x1274)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>Female/Boyish Girl
>Below 30
>Preferably Asian like me
>Preferably taller than me (5'5)
>Will princess carry me
>Preferably interested in or does cosplay
>Into guy who cross-dress / feminine men or at least doesn't mind about it
>Preferably asexual or doesn't mind someone who's not into sex
>Willing to talk/discuss to solve matters in the case we fight

I have zero expectations, if things goes well I don't really mind a short-term or long-term relationships depending on how it goes.

Chise#6873
>>
>>29720949

I'm >>29719945

Interested in chatting?
>>
>female
>18-25ish
>white
>clever, likes banter/teasing/verbal shitposting, can make me laugh (not hard)
>doesnt mind politcal incorrectness
>slim, not picky if you look good
>likes typical channer stuff and /out/ stuff occasionally
>affectionate
>wants kids and can cook (so can I)

me
>24
>white
>long dark hair (i look good with shorter bangs too)
>blue eyes
>best feature is probably my cheekbones
>funny
>emotionally available and not an egoist
>>
>>29721250
So I with my wiry but thin arms dont fit in

>>29720860
Ok, maybe i will be able to hold conversation
geoser#3871
>>
>>29721528
again, i have a low libido.
>>
Female
21-25 years old (would be open to 18-29)
Average or slightly shorter, 5'4" to 5'8"
White
Thin build
Medium or smaller titties
Any hair color is ok but i like strait fine hair that i can run my fingers through
Any eye color but brown
Will get me to go to church with her
Will smoke weed occasionally but not often
Cuddly and affectionate, slightly clingy and a bit shy
Has hobbies/interests beyond social media/phone
Likes to get outside, especially going to the lake/beach
Not big on bars and restaurants, would rather stay in together on weeknights and go on weekend adventures
Plays some sort of PC games
>>
lmao at all the people responding this thread who aren't robots
>>
>>29719028
oh shit you're back
add me again if you're not sick of me. if you don't still have my info, it's dachi#0082
>>
>>29719000
>18-26
>racist
>Christian
>enjoys the outdoors
>healthy body weight
>ambivert
>lives in the [spoiler]PNW[/spoiler]

I had a girl like this but she moved to another state.
>>
>>29719028
>male
>loyal, honest, loving, caring
>white
>skinny
>6'0+
>into history, politics, and philosophy. especially into ancient roman
That's me

I'm not in high school anymore where I could do this but I do like strategy when I have the time.

>wears glasses
>college student
>likes cats more than dogs
I don't wear glasses. I have two cats but I'm not against dogs.
>>
Her
>18-27
>from the UK
>short
>pale (not a necessity, I like every race)
>emo/goth/alt
>chubby
>a little bit shy
>loves affection toward them (having their hair played with, forehead/cheek kisses, hand holding etc)
>open minded and willing to discuss any ideas, issues etc
this post looks like I don't have standards and shit like that but honestly for me, it's about the persons attitude to things, their passion for hobbies etc instead of super specific stuff like some of you are listing.

Me
>24
>in the UK
>white
>glasses
>dad bod-ish? currently working on it
>medium brown hair and beard
>like tech, movies and PC FPS games
>affectionate as fuck and loves a good cuddle
Feel like you fit the bill or just interested in general then add me on discord: cameronnn#8013
>>
File: ExteremlySuperDuperGay.png (958 KB, 1280x720)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>18-25
>Female
>Loyal and devoted to a relationship
>Likes cuddling and spending time together all day every day
>High sex drive
>>
>>29719897
This is a shockingly close description of me...Atlas, I am 5'8 and circumcised. If that's okay with you, I'd be willing to send you a friend request and talk some more. ^-^
>>29721497
How do you feel about caucasian girlish boy?
>>
>>29720949
I kinda fit this, but I'm in the US (West) if that's ok
>>
File: pffaaa.jpg (350 KB, 684x1170)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>similar style w pic rel
>anything shorter than 5'11 even if it starts with 4'
>18 - 25 yo
>fellow hopeless romantic
>prefferably from UK or Europe

also my discord too sleepy#2812
>>
Female
Lives around the 757 VA area
Contact me here
ShogunK#4040 discord
ShogunK kik
>>
her
>19+
>preferably uk or eu
>short
>affectionate
>dark hair
>soft, normal weight or chubby
>open-minded
>vidya and/or anime
>no low sex drive
>mommy or feminine girl
>able to hold conversations
>loyal

me
>23f
>5'2
>eu
>alt
>normal weight, fat thighs
>loves cuddling
>curly black bob
>glasses
>draws nsfw
>cosplays
>vidya and anime
>high sex drive
>open-minded
>bi and monogamous
>>
>>29719502
hiiii um this is my post i got locked out of my discord so lostleviathan#5499 is my new discord

adding:
sweet, but takes the dominant role, likes simple things and going down random yt rabbit holes, talking about whatever id on our minds at the time
>>
>>29722423
you sound very similar to what I'm looking for, I'm >>29722266 would you be interested in talking?
>>
>>29722547

Did your coom brain prevent you from picking up she likes women
>>
>>29722678
>Did your coom brain prevent you from picking up she likes women
Did your retard brain prevent you from picking up that she's bi?
>>
>>29722693

>Ideal partner
>Describes a woman

I'm sure your dad bod will have an excellent chance in this race. Wait, you don't run just kidding.
>>
>>29722228
steam is guacmerchant
>>
>>29720824
do you have kik or discord?

i’d say i’m a pretty good sport about movies, there are times they’re just ridiculous and easy to poke fun at (especially with old hollywood, as much as i love it), then other ones i take very seriously.

i definitely love my talkies too! i get in a mood for one or the other, or a certain film genre/director/actor, and binge a bunch of them. most recently really enjoyed the korean new wave collection on the criterion channel.
>>
File: mcxfyt86vwe11.png (533 KB, 800x800)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>22-26
>female (bio)
>white
>brown hair, green eyes
>tall, average weight
>STEM / med / law
>lots of vidya
>mature, modest, logical, self sufficient, sarcastic / chan sense of humour
>strong morals but not religious
>no drugs / tats / piercings
>not just a partner, but a best friend
>>
>>29719011
>anyone
but not you, anon. lol. someone just like you.
>>
>female
>age: 18 - 40
>50 - 300lbs
>speaks english
>kindhearted, thoughtful
>fun to talk to
>has time for me
My standards are pretty low

Me
>21
>5'8"
>200lbs
>USA
>very pale
>scruffy
>introvert/shut in
>social anxiety
>video games, especially nintendo
>love many varieties of cinema
>caring, good listener
>awkward, moody
>fun to talk to, good sense of humor
I'm just so friggin lonely :^(
>>
>>29720625

I'm pretty far away from you but am literally every point on that list. I'm dom, but not a dick about it, more like I want to see the best in people and bring it out.

Contact if you like, no expectations, plenty of hopes.

firstroll#3406
>>
>>29719711
I fit a fair portion of that.
Vulkan#9664 If you want to talk.
>>
>is female
>cares about stuff
>listens to me
>maybe teases me a little now and then
>>
>bio female
>light skin
>likes vidya, anime, and other nerdy stuff
>not overweight
>18-24
>chatterbox
>wants a family at some point

me
>US West Coast
>early 20s
>white
>hazel eyes
>brown hair
>5'10
>155lb
>uni student (stem degree)

If you just wanna talk that's fine too
>>
File: best-series-dont-at-me.png (278 KB, 600x387)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
her:
>homebody
>health concious, into improving wellbeing
>helpful, kind, polite, shy
>media consoomer, wants to watch/read/play things together and discuss afterwards
>doesn't want kids
>chores, cooking, etc together, making the mundane fun
>cautiously optimistic
>comfy clothes as much as possible
>goal-oriented and focused
>early retirement is on the cards
>sexually submissive/subservient
>into teasing and being teased
>likes to be cared for physically. lots of cuddles and hand-holding
>aftercare
>25+
>female
>europe

me:
>points 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14
>caring, kind, confident
>travels
>money-focused goals measured and re-evaluated regularly
>not keen on a sub/dom "lifestyle" - separates sexual attitude from day to day attitude. wants each person in the relationship to be their own individual with their own means and goals
>supportive of you, motivates you towards your next aspiration
>28
>male
>europe

Fun!
>>
File: Paths of Glory.jpg (303 KB, 1288x1600)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>29723134
You do like post-50s after all? Now we're making real progress. Next you can tell me that you even like Kubrick. His best movie was released in 1957 anyway.

I'm going to work now, but I'll be available later today at
Talkies#0259
so hopefully you'll see this message before it's too late.
>>
Could you r9k incels stay on your own board and not fag up this one even more
>>
File: EW3h7YPXQAAtkWZ.jpg (124 KB, 680x667)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>19-25
>male
>curly light hair, brown eyes
>nice smile
>muscular
>taller than 1.70
>isn't autistic
>doesn't play video games or watch porn
>not into dumb pop culture (weebness included)
>really likes to argue
>has a high self-esteem
>has hobbies
>into retarded humour
>>
>>29719009
Are you a girl or a fruitcake fella?
Anyhow, I miss the age range as I am 26 at the moment.
>>
>>29723896
This looks like it was moved from there to here, since the earlier posts don't have IDs
>>
>>29719009
me but no freckles
>>
File: kanade_chocolat.jpg (62 KB, 640x358)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
looking for
>male
>europe
>20-26
>175cm-185cm
>dont care about race
>not fat/overweight, thats really unattractive
>dark hair/light skin, light hair/dark skin
>bitch boy to me
>eager to please me
>idc about tats, piercings
>stem/business oriented major
>autistic but in a good way, ie not narcissistic, someone obsessed with me, not someone who will talk to me about their boring esoteric interests for 10hrs

me
>female
>europe
>21
>174cm
>white
>skinny
>blonde, brown eyes
>pale
>dominant personality
>cute and pretty

ill never find love.
>>
>>29724136
>stem/business oriented major
very specific. where does this come from
>>
Ideal gf
>Female (or passable)
>20-30
>normal body type not fat nor skinny
>funny
>outgoing
>from Germany or willing to relocate
>don't care about hair or eye colour
> switch with high sex drive
>wants to be treated like she treats others
> wants to marry.
> loves cuddling

Me 35 male.
Normal body type
Grey blue eyes
Beard
Employed and financial stable.
Gamer and photographer.
Discord niewinter#6957
>>
>>29722332
Height doesnt really matter too much to me, I just like shorter boys. Leave your disc if you want and I’ll add you.
>>
>>29724136
You come across as an attention seeker, but I'll bite.
>>
>>29724136
>autistic
>BUT
>without autism
>>
>>29724136
No you won't, stupid fucking whore
>>
>>29724168
those people have their shit together
history/political/art majors are just ugly and boring
i can provide the artistic enrichment
>>29724213
i just want attention from one beautiful boy
>>
>>29724221
I am a relatively beautiful boy, but I will need some attention and adoration myself.
>>
Thee
>Lass
>Australia
>Around 21 years of age
>BMI < 25
>Chinese second generation immigrant
>Can forgive my lack of romantic experience

t. Zhang
>>
>>29724221
>those people have their shit together
if its about having their shit together, I'm a compsci major, which you havent mentioned to be either boring or having their shit together. other than that I pretty much fit your bill. hit me up if you wanna talk discord: Xny#7851
>>
Trying again

>female
>lives in aus (qld)
>age between 18-40
>doesn't judge
Krawberries#2740
>>
>>29724254
Dude she said STEM and I'm pretty sure computer science qualifies for the T in stem
>>
>>29724295
youre right, wasnt familiar with the terminology. guess I do qualify
>>
>>29724136
It looks like you don't know exactly what you want However, this is normal for searching an ideal bf
>>
File: toast.gif (1.92 MB, 498x362)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>Younger than me (27)
>Shorter than me (184cm)
>Not skinny with good shape
>High libido perverted sub
>Nice, highly kissable lips
>Longer hair the better (mine is past my shoulders)
>Cute high pitched voice
>Likes singing
>Smart
>Likes to dote on her friends
>Wants to have my babies
>>
File: Eq1xXz9W4AEVuM9.jpg (73 KB, 577x596)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
So uh... anyone near Luxembourg here?
>>
File: Eq1xX0EXcAgz6mM.jpg (11 KB, 214x228)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>29724366
or someone who might wanna move to a tax haven one day...

Yes, I made two posts so I could upload both images. No, I don't care..
>>
>some posts vaguely describe you
Maybe there is some hope.
>>
>>29719000
>short
>chunky
>curly hair
>tig bitties
>likes video games
>glasses
>is chill and likes relaxed conversations about nothing important
I’m a simple man
>>
>>29722547
you sound nice, but i'm very rarely interested in men, like 9/10 times not interested
also both your ideals and description is extremely similar to my most recent relationship.... and that has a lot of history (not that it's bad) and all, soz dude

wrote bi so girls would know, them gays have a lot of prejudice towards bi people. lesbians often don't want bi girls, wanted to steer clear of those people
>>
>>29724136
Rahov#3692
>>
>>29719000

Read the thread, you literally all want the same girl.

White, 18-30, height-weight proportionate, happy to stay in with you all the time. likes sex, isn't obnoxiously political.

Have a think about why you haven't found her fellas.
>>
>>29724430
I like my girls chunky and dark skinned though. I just want someone to chill in my house with. I’m STEM too so hmu, I got mad weed and video games.
>>
File: Jazz Lighthouse.webm (1.46 MB, 640x480)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
>>29724430
Seethe, cope, dilate.
>>
File: EA1y1W-W4AAhlZU.jpg (69 KB, 1200x1023)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>29724430
Are these requirements really that bad? People want to date someone who's healthy, near their own age, and who has similar interests. You'll find this to be true across any dating sites or forums.
>>
>>29724430
pft i want an anorexic underage stalinist with no sex drive
>>
>>29724430
So you're basically saying that women are useless lmao
>>
>>29724430
>White,
White is fine, but a black/brown/yellow/red/whatever girl whose family comes from another country and who speaks another language is automatically more interesting to me than a white girl who only speaks English.
>18-30,
More like 24 to 34 for me.
>height-weight proportionate,
Any height is good for her as long as she feels similarly about her partner's height. Being overweight isn't a dealbreaker if she's working on improving.
>happy to stay in with you all the time.
The outside world is pretty, we should go on walks together. And it's nice if she has her own hobbies too, independent of mine. She should absolutely drive off, do some shit without me, then come back home afterwards to be with me because home is where the heart is.
>likes sex,
My libido is so low, I'm almost asexual.
>isn't obnoxiously political.
Just don't be /pol/.
>>
>>29724430
Die fatty
>>
>>29724430
Wait... Holy fuck? So you.... You are SAYING? That men want WOMEN.... WITH ONLY DESIRABLE TRAITS??@!!?!?!??!
That makes exactly 0 fucking sense.
You should be ashamed for even thinking that.
How dare you!
>>
>>29724506
Never forget where you are friend. These people don't want to see others be happy. They actively try to put others down. You will find your girl someday. Just keep actively pursuing it and you'll eventually find what you need.
>>
>>29724192
My description is basically the one you gave, kinda the point of this thread haha. But I'll elaborate on them in DMs if you'd like: Chaos! Hehehe~#2746
>>
File: EqGrnW6VgAAB6Dy.jpg (1.22 MB, 2850x4096)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>29719000
>F
>south east england
>normal/ tomboyish
>i value compassion and quality of character above all else
>obviously i want them to be attractive, not fat, short hair is a plus
>i dont care much about interests but ig id like some common ground. i like cooking, videogames, reading, philosophy/ethics is fun to talk + think about, i dont give af about your politics if you dont give a fuck about mine,
>im 19 so my ideal age range would be around there or up to 25ish
fuck i really dont have a proper type
royalpurple#6895
>>
>>29724420
I'm that but not chunky
>>
>>29719743

I match these, if you count cable as a utility. Unfortunately I'm midwest US.
>>
>>29721138

Welp, I fit. But it sounds like you're nowhere near the midwest US. lol.
>>
>>29719011
This is simply too much to ask for.
>>
File: 1594732159963.jpg (145 KB, 952x960)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>24+
>female
>skinny
>hella weeby
>one of those dorks or nerds that talk a lot and people seem to consider annoying for some reason
>enjoys dad joke tier jokes and smartassery
>at least has a plan for the future
>wants to be in a relationship where both people help each-other improve
>generally an energetic goofball
>bonus points if you're pretty good at vidya

me:
>male
>27
>5' 7"
>pale with black hair
>always tired looking
>been told i look like a young willem dafoe and al pacino had a baby
>got that buff and lean but not ripped lumberjack body
>hella weeb
>also a goofball except low energy
>i'm on 4chan so there's probably some type of tism in there
>>
her
>biologically female
>white/asian
>18-25
>5'6-6'0
>pale
>black/dark brown hair
>dark brown eyes
>slim thicc
>big milkers
>good at conversation
>kinda dominant personality
>plays minecraft with me
>tells me good things about myself a lot
>edgy
>medium/high sex drive

me
>feminine looking guy
>white
>18
>5'9
>very pale
>brown hair with bleached tips
>dark blue eyes
>pretty skinny
>7 inch wanger
>either really talkative or barely talkative
>shy
>will say nice things to you pretty much always
>kinda edgy
>medium sex drive

it doesn't have to be spot on, im always happy with meeting new people no matter what most times
>>
>>29724430
Imagine thinking any of these traits are unrealistic
>>
File: popkittie.jpg (20 KB, 680x659)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Looking for:
>Biologically male
>18-20
>5'7+
>any hair color/style
>will play minecraft with me
>good balance between dorky and serious
>non-judgemental
>big smile
>closet weeb

Me:
>biologically female
>18
>white
>5'3
>140lbs
>Glasses
>slimthicc
>short brown hair
>Honors student, pretty studious
>Singer
>generally outgoing, kinda loud
>think velma from scooby-doo
>>
File: 1579302636239.png (35 KB, 665x835)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>29726303
I am all of those things except "closet weeb," is that okay?
OldFryingPan#2773
>>
>>29726303

Love singers, I am 21 yo tho,
If it is not a problem my kik is kkaspper
>>
>>29726303
where are you from?
>>
>>29719502
I'm 23, Brown Curly hair (sorry), sun-deprived, nihilistic, usually no facial hair, love getting high and listening to music, no tattoos yet, love anime, love creepy videos, I'm 6'4
>>
Looking for:
>Female
>20+
>Bodytype irrelevant
>Monogamous
>Has her own friends (aka doesn't turn into a stage 10 clinger)
>Has her own hobbies
>Has a real passion and acts on it
>Doesn't want kids
>Wants to travel (not holiday, but travel)
>Left leaning politically
>Enjoys kink, preferably a switch
>Doesn't smoke (420 is fine)
>Tattoo's + piercings a plus

I am:
>Male, caucasian, 32
>Bisexual, heteroromantic
>Monogamous, but don't mind inviting extra's
>Chub due to covid, working on getting back to dadbod
>Good stable job, just got to 6-figure town
>Have tattoos, want a few more
>Foodie, i love to cook and eat out
>Kink-friendly, sex positive switch
>Confident and comfortable in what i want

Happy to pass out contact details if there's anybody matching most of my criteria
>>
>>29726303
You blocked me for no apparent reason. Ouch.
>>
>>29726303
mwaah#1589
>>
>23 - 30
>girl
>4'11" - 5'7"
>defined jaw line
>soft appearance
>healthy weight
>quiet but talkative
>likes to read books
>does art a lot
>will go to barcades with me post-pandemic
>funny but not into whacky internet humor
>clingy
>wants to live together
>likes to cook healthy food
>enjoys going on long drives at night
>will play fighting games with me
>down to do volunteer work or just ride around giving homeless ppl food and warm clothes in the winter
>is ok with small pp
>>
>19-24
>Male or tomboy
>White
>Not fat, i dont mind a little chubby just not too big
>Right wing
>Likes grand strategy games and tabletop games
>likes watchting people play games
>>
>>29726360
r u male? if not mwaah#1589
>>
>>29726363
I am male sorry.
>>
>>29726360
I'm a guy who fits all those categories except that I'm 25 lol
>>
>>29726360
OldFryingPan#2773
>>
>>29726369
I can compromise on a year. Whats your disc?
>>
>>29726367
shit
>>
>>29720670
All of that except blonde and Euro. American. But I am almost your guy.
>>
>>29720949
yo still looking? I'm 6'4 only thing I don't match is the cursing, I swear frequently.mac#6397
>>
>>29719000
Her
>18-26
>Wants to raise kids one day
>Is loyal and willing to accept and give love
>enjoys both the outdoors as well as tabletop games
>at the very least tries to stay healthy

Me
>Male
>25
>6'1 lean
>white with brown hair and brown eyes
>Euro immigrant in the US
>Enjoy strategy games, exercise, gardening, and being with frens
>>
>>29726377
Are you a cutie?
Jake at DingusFarm(tm)#0380
>>
Female
>20-25
>can be thin, thicc just not too much weight
>doesn't want kids
>masochist or sadist
>cynical
>enjoys reading, movies
>open to drugs (Just weed/LSD/Mushrooms/DMT)
>any height

Male
18-23
>Thin
>Pale
>Cute
>masochist or submissive
>enjoys reading, movies
>open to drugs (just weed/lsd/mushrooms/dmt)
5'10 or shorter

Me
>Male
>6'4
>Fit
>White
>curly brown hair, green eyes
>open to many interests

mac#6397 hmu
>>
> Male/Person with dick
>18-27
> Plays video games or was a gamer at some point
>Listens to some rock music
>weight doesn't matter as long as you do not look like you eat a tub of lard every day
> Hair long enough that I can run my hand though
> Left leaning at least socially (I'm left on all topics but gun control)
> Taller than me (I'm 5'0)
>Is dominant in bed but still respects me outside the bedroom
>doesn't want kids
>>
>>29726435
Would you be willing to compromise on the political part?
>>
>>29726435
hmu mac#6397
>>
File: Snapchat-1597414096.jpg (153 KB, 720x1280)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>29726435
I'm a female if that wasn't clear
>>
>>29726444
No not really almost all issues (abortion, keeping prayer out of school, free health care, etc) mean a lot to me
>>
>>29726435
I fit the description but I’m in my late 30s. Guess that’s a no.
>>
File: okee.jpg (255 KB, 960x1792)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>29726358
pic of me for those interested
>>
>>29726396
This is me by the way
>>
File: 1578666450277.jpg (37 KB, 680x611)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>18-35
>Biologically female
>Australian
>Dominant
>Wants a long term relationship
>>
>ASL
23/Male/Michigan
>About Yourself
I am currently a student in community college, a bit behind everyone else, but Im trying to do my best now. Also trying to become modestly fit and healthy. I wasted a good chunk of my life because of mental stuff. I don’t socialize well, even with most’ve the people here. Im 6ft tall and white with wavy brown hair and brown eyes, average weight. My life is pretty fine now, I’m putting in the work to make my life better. Also Im (probably) autistic.
>Looking for
A small girl from Michigan in their early 20s who has brown hair with bangs and brown eyes. One who likes to tease and say “,boy”, but also be teased as well. They’re smart and like to learn more and involve themselves in the things they’re interested in. They like to spend time alone, but they also get lonely sometimes. They find socializing with normies to be a chore. They like weeb shit and cosplaying once a year or so. They like to read books. They also have a creative hobby like art. They have no desire to go clubbing or partying. They have their own sense of fashion and would give advice on what looks good. They’re a tad bit lost in life. They’re (probably) autistic.
>Interests
My interests are:
- Daydreaming/pondering
- Listening to music (often while engaged in above.) I listen to quite the variety of music.
- Collecting things I find interesting.
- Reading books.
- Playing video games. I play a variety of games, mostly on my Switch and PC. Lately I have been playing Teardown and Disco Elysium on PC, Xenoblade and BOTW on Switch, and Persona 4 on the PS2 i recently got. (I love it, have already bought more of them to play.)
- Playing board games. This one is a bit of a lie. I would *love* to play board games and TCG but I don’t have the required materials.
- Watching anime and movies.
- Cooking and nutrition.
- Astronomy.
- Human connection.

Theres much more to say but i am approaching the character limit. No h discord is:

duck#2681
>>
>>29719009
>>29719011

Such a shame, I fit to a tee but you left no contacts.

Looking for:
>female
>Age 18+
>religious and ok dating a Catholic
>Virgin
>Wants children in the distant future
>Ok dating a right-winger
>Edgy
Smiling Gardener#5039
>>
describe our ideal gf...

> mid 20s
> college educated or pursuing higher education of some sort
> passionate about something
> slim / fit
> not opposed to outdoor activities but isn't super hardcore about it
> likes nice things but also has a balanced "need vs want" equation
> runs AND/OR does yoga AND/OR does some fitness activity
> high sex drive
> plays vidya.... more than league
> is creative in *some* way (art/etc)
> wants to travel with me
> based in the US but wants to travel a lot/move to EU

here's to hoping
>>
Trying again

>female
>lives in aus (qld)
>age between 18-40
>doesn't judge
Krawberries#2740
>>
>>29720983
province?
>>
>>29726435
19 Click for Free iPod#0737
>>
>>29720625
Hey you got kik? Im 30 m for aus
>>
>female
>18-20
>Australian
>Height doesnt matter
>isnt being cast on my 300 pound life
>plays some multiplayer games that we could play together, bonus points for wow or monster hunter
>isnt a smooth brain and can hold a convo
>weeb would be nice
>doesnt think the police or capitalism is the cause for all evil
>>
>>29720670
me but im fat haha
>laughs while eating a kebab
>>
THE GIRL IM INTERESTED IN MEETING:
>18-30 with slight room for exception above 30
>Games on pc
>is willing to play video games with me
>isnt a bitch, im fine with moody but not a complete psycho bitch.
>likes dark jokes and memes

ABOUT ME:
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Gaming on PC, memes and dark humor, rational discussion, discussion in general, and being there for people.
About: legally blind (just ask if ur confused), looking for a girl to talk to and game with and if possible and compatible, develop a serious lifelong relationship.
DISCORD: Whacksoff#7986
>>
>>29726435
>dominant
>left leaning
kek
>>
>>29726303
Tell me, have you ever felt the overwhelming urge in the middle of the night to get up and start writing, by hand, in cursive, skipping letters and whole words, frantically and furiously, perhaps not even in your first language, without describing anything in particular, without trying to formulate any idea or meaning?

I don't play Minecraft, so just a question
>>
>>29726435
this fits me, my info is Whacksoff#7986 on discord
>>
>>29726360
this fits me, my info is Whacksoff#7986 and the reason for the polotics fitting this and ther other post is im not really learning towards any party in particular and im pretty open to hearing both sides arguments
>>
>>29726303
is 21 ok?
>>
>>29726435
melvins0#3306
>>
>>29719056
again, this fits me very well my info on discord is Whacksoff#7986
>>
>>29720949
again this is me, i do swear a little tho but if someones not cool with it i cut it back. my discord is Whacksoff#7986
>>
>>29726819
mythrowaway4soc
>>
>>29726961
Added ya
>>
File: pepe couple.png (421 KB, 1396x644)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>Female
>19-24
>UK or Ireland
>Height doesn't matter, a healthy weight
>Cute, not caked in makeup or tattoos
>Patient and can give out banter.
>Not melodramatic, someone who I can compromise with
>To the point about what she wants (even if some consider it nagging)
>Perhaps a bit clingy?
>Likes ducks, wants to live in the countryside
>Vidya/Anime/Tabletop
>Not overly materialistic
>Not a militant athiest
>Has a passion - performing music, writing a book, being a schizo conspiracy theorist - Whatever it is, just something she devotes time to, works towards and enjoys talking about. I don't want to have a one-sided conversation only talking about myself
>Wants to wait until marriage
>>
>Sub 25 or doesn't look old
>Biologically Female
>short or tall
>chubby (like actually chubby not "oh I'm a chubby 250lb at 5'2" be realistic with yourself I know I am) or fit
>Shapely figure, so long as the size is good idc how big your tits or ass are. Though if your ass is too big, like HUGE it would honestly bee to much ya know?
>pale ideally
>red head or ginger
>any eye color other than brown
>Not a huge nose
>can have other hobbies and interests that don't match but needs to at least be into video games, anime, and other weeby/nerdy bullshit.
>kinda a pervert
>if tattoo'd they need to be tasteful and doesn't look like you were the test pig for an artist to go ham with a bunch of random ideas
>motivational and caring
>a little bit needy is okay too
>specifically needing me
>flexible, like there's always a way to work things out
>honest, it's easier to work things out if we're upfront about everything. I don't want to be held back from what I'm thinking and I don't want someone to be afraid of telling me something.
>just really fucking cute?
>>
>>29726404
Your tag didnt work
>>
>>29719007
>self proclaimed chad

What makes you so chad?
>>
>>29719009
Business Cat#1210

I own my own company and just want a nice alty trad wife.
>>
>>29727338
As long as you are legal in Serbia sure. Post your discord.
>>
>>29727338
Come back when you are 18
>>
>>29727346
Just click on the id number at the upper right of a post to reply. put ">" before your posts to greentext

Also when the mods find you you'll probably be banned for being a minor, so you can use this info on your 18th birthday
>>
>>29727338
lmao
>>
>>29727360
ganbatte kid, but in the future expect everyone to be an asshole on this site. Just set the bar real low.
>>
>18-26
>5'0 - 5'4
>male
>balding
>socially retarded
>indian
>poor
>virgin

I have a thing for ugly virgins ^^
>>
>>29727415
>a thing for ugly virgins
>Indian
Lmao are they the ugliest race in your opinion?
>>
>>29727328
can you give me your tag then? I don't know why mine didn't work
>>
>>29727626
Aurum#9743
>>
File: Kaga Kouko.jpg (703 KB, 1564x1564)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>29719033
you're my beauty standard anonette
>>
>>29727427
Yup... for me it goes like this: White > Latino > Arab > Black > Asian > Indian
>>
File: image0-181.jpg (156 KB, 585x675)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>29719030
This you?
>>
>>29719192
lmao looking for the exact same thing, but in a guy.
You have a good taste.
>>
>>29727840
You got a discord?
>>
>>29727851
Damn, the other guy struck out in less than two hours. That's pretty impressive
>>
>>29727840
I would answer you, but I don't have curly hair.
>>
>>29719000
>18-30
>biological female
>any height okay
>hips
>paragon in the streets renegade in the sheets

I honestly don't really have too many physical demands, other than my partner is physically healthy and I can talk to about stuff.
>>
>>29727713
i would never were something like that, but it's kinda what im aiming for
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (367 KB, 1097x1111)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>29719000
Anything goes, as long as she is kind and not obsessed with sex

me
>19
>north italy (white, not t*rrone :) )
>grey eyes
>light brown hair
>started getting fit in september, so nice physique
>love music: taste ranges from bowie to burzum
>kinda into history, mainly late antiquity
>infp-t
>sometimes i read
>NOT into politics
>no gf, no friends because autistic as shit
>had been told that i'm good looking, (one time a girl said that i'm 8/10, not sure of it tho)

btw i'm also looking for friends
>>
>18-26
>Female
>UK
>Ready to get married and be a mother soon
>Will let me nut in her raw till the day we die (contraception is a disastrous product of the industrial revolution)
>Can cook
>Not fat
>Loyal, nurturing, etc.
Pretty simple really :^)
>>
>>29726467
I don’t match your description at all but just letting you know you are quite handsome and this seems like a nice list of traits in a partner
>>
File: grhbuyabj.png (541 KB, 866x417)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>29725691
pick of me for those interested
>>
>>29728036
You also don't have a post of your own.
>>
>24-34
>Biologically female
>5 foot to 5'11"
>Pale to a light tan
>Chubby
>Dirty Blond, light brown or dark red hair
>Soft eyes and face
>a little meek and quiet but friendly
>Likes to cuddle big guys
>Willing to share my hobbies but also share her's with me

Maybe one day I'll find a girl like this :/
>>
>18-28
>female
>is good at starting conversations
>ideally plays vidya
>is okay with a smoker
>likes animals and is okay with having them
>affectionate and thoughtful
>is communicative
>>
>>29720243
Literally me
Do you mean existentially tired or physically, cause I can provide both

>plan to make a bonfire in my backyard just to be in nature
>>
>>29726303
depends, what mods do you use
>>
>>29719011
I'm gonna punch your head against the wall
>>
>>29726303
Do you rape?
>>
>>29726303
Sword Boy#3349

19, college sophomore. loves mc, has a big brain, and am 6' 1". i also love velma :3
>>
Her:
> Europe
LDR are tricky but with my job I'll be pretty flexible location wise
> Female
Not going to change my mind on this
> White or mixed
No big deal, my aesthetic preferences are kinda all over the place
> Monogamous
No exception
> Early to mid 20s, up to 30
I'm 26 and would like my partner to have a similar set of goals to my own. I'm afraid I don't have the energy to be with a 18 y.o. who has yet to figure out who she wants to be or a 35 y.o. who will expect me to have everything sorted out and buy a house within two years.
> Likes old fashioned clothing and aesthetics
> Likes camping, hiking and being outdoors.
While I too enjoy games and movies, I feel the need to be in nature on a regular basis.
> Might want kids someday
> Has her own interests and social circle
I'm interested in meeting a girl who will introduce me to new things, people and experiences.
> Has her shit together at an acceptable level.
No need to have everything figured out, but the baggage must be within reasonable proportions.
> Will be patient with my photography pastime
> Can show affection

Discord: One True Kek #4194
>>
>>29726435
Fit all of that with the exception of being 31 years old. RIP.
>>
>>29726303

error#3270
>>
>Bio-Female
>Loves games
>Wants to make a game
>Preference towards indie games
>Can talk about games all day and knows what they're talking about
>Doesn't care about/hates league
>Socially inept
>Any appearance is fine as long as not morbidly obese
>>
>>29726435
Fit all of this except I’m a balding sack of shit
>>
>>29729031
How old do you look :P
>>
File: 1588169984795.gif (1.78 MB, 885x948)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
since we're talking about ideals

>female
>white
>18-26
>usa
>virgin
>minecraft
>tabletop games
>likes learning new things
>can draw
>not left and not pol
>wont disappear

if anyone would want to know, my discord is sebergon#5365
>>
File: 1605483388385.jpg (82 KB, 746x604)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>18-26
>gay male
>the quiet kind of autist (or at least doesn't mind my own 4chan induced autism)
>attractive enough
>exercises regularly
>switch/side/bottom
>not afraid of communication
>pale
>not too mentally ill

please be real
>>
>>29729706
I should add that they shouldn't mind lots of physical affection
>>
>>29726303
I would prefer it if kids didn't post on this board
>>
>>29729605
Guesses have ranged from much younger to on the mark, probably depends how I shave and put my hair and such.
>>
>>29719000
>ITT we describe our ideal BF or GF.
Bio F
24-34
White
Big chest
Apolitical or centrist/right leaning ideology
Like staying home and playing games/watching stuff
Okay with the gamer word being thrown out occasionally
>>
>>29724420
Define big tiddys
>>
>17-21
>Female (actual, not some suicidal dude)
>Tall (172-178cm)
>Slender
>White
>European
>Smart/Know it all
>Disciplined and hates laziness
>Somewhat confrontational
>No mental or other illness (this should be a given, but we're on 4chan so...)
>Traditional
>Virgin
>Wants big family
>>
>>29719011
drop discord
>>
>>29729706
woah this is me
>>
File: 1610806022907.jpg (158 KB, 572x1280)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>20-30
>Biologically female
>Short
>Chubby
>Small chest
>Wide hips
>White
>>
>>29727415
what is ur dc??
>>
>Female 18-25
>4’10-5’3
>Red hair/purple streaks
> vibrant eyes
>Glasses are the ticket
>thin/thicc Just own your stuff
>A sense of wonder for our universe as a whole
>>
File: 1610048069504.gif (622 KB, 300x300)
622 KB
622 KB GIF
>>29719000
Imagine going on r9k and seeking a relationship from it. Thank god I'm not that far gone.
>>
>>29721277
Oh, really?
Which country do you live in?
>>
>30-34 M
>6ft+, heavy, meaty, lumberjack type
>Non-white
>Beard an added bonus but not strictly necessary
>Looks like they will fight everyone but secretly won't
>Protective, possessive, a little jealous
>Kinky perverted sadist
>Has a sweet side but just for his girl
>Close with his family/friends
>Into music and films and is passionate about their hobbies
>Doesn't want kids
>Left leaning
>Likes both cats and dogs
>Has a good job they enjoy
>Strictly monogamous
>"Daddy"
>>
>>29730821
People on /r9k/ are generally more likely to look for an emotional connection.
People on /soc/ are generally more likely to look for a physical connection.
In my own personal experience, at least, and from just a simple stroll through the catalog.

I try my luck on both boards, but if I had to choose, then I would choose /r9k/.
>>
>>29730870
Do people contactfag much on /r9k/?
>>
>>29728755
both. i stay awake all night so i can sit outside alone
>>
>>29720949
>Doesn't want kids
The only thing I don't feel I fit rip
>>
>>29730887
Not really, because mods don't want socializing on the asocial board. That's why this thread started on /r9k/ before the mods intervened and moved it to /soc/. But when a connection does manage to happen, the rarity makes it that much more meaningful.
>>
>>29730854
you will die alone and childless
>>
>>29722423
I'm interested (22f in eu), but I'm tall, blond and not that feminine
>>
>male
>20+
>any body type/height is fine
>likes crossdressing and being cute
>will let me spoil them
>weeaboo
>kink friendly
>switch ideally, but dominant is fine too
>can deal with my anxiety
>likes to cuddle
>plays video games, and if they are better than me at a game occasionally lets me win(i'll do the same!)

me:
>female
>25
>4'10"
>colored hair but no tattoos or piercings
>loves cooking, anime, tech, video games, and anything cute
>sub but would like to be more dom
>>
>>29719010
I meet all of this to a T and I'm ancom. 20 M sushidog99#3405
>>
>>29720760
MichaelEnde#3350
from germany
>>
>>29720860
from where in the eu are you?
>>
>>29730973
Hiya darlin,
23,M, and everything you just said :D
Kik:DansieBoy
>>
>>29730973
Kik:Dante Works
>>
File: yeminMoshe1.jpg (281 KB, 1200x800)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>29719000

>25 or younger
>White male
>5'10 or taller
>Skinny toned, athletic or muscular
>Chilled, manly, and naturally dominant
>Wants a traditional type relationship where he is in charge and a stay at home partner.
>Appreciative yet expects to be worshipped and pampered sexually and domestically.
>Smart but not necessarily a big talker though kinda enjoys a chatty partner.
>Good sense of humor and not emotionally needy
>Outgoing and self-motivated be it for work or hobbies
>Hobbies might be gym, sports, gaming, hunting, fixing up a car to name a few

gay & open to a mistress type arrangement if he wants a wife too.
>>
Here goes nothing

Her
>Bio female
>18-24
>under 5'3"
>petite
>pale skinned
>into ddlg or cnc
>actually creative and artistic
>Will listen to me go on about story ideas
>Finds politics boring
>Doesn't like trap music
>Little to no tits
>Uses discord
>Prefers singleplayer games to shit like league
>Okay with polyamory
>Speaks English fluently
>Likes anime
>braces (optional)

Me
>Bio male
>24 almost 25
>6'3"
>husky black dude with glasses
>likes folk punk/indie/alternative
>hopeless romantic
>draws hentai sometimes
>aspiring marine biologist/author
>interested in beekeeping and photography
>Lives in the US (New England)
>Also looking for local friends so if I seem cool feel free to add me bros
>Favorite game is Portal 2
>Discord: petricolor#8792
>>
>>29730167
are you really real?
al least there's someone out there assuming you're telling the truth
thank you
>>
>>29730917
i'm into older guys who will probs die before me and literally specifically do not want children, so i am fine with this
>>
File: 2012954505.jpg (453 KB, 1983x2419)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
reposting in this thread too :)

gf
>female
>18-25
>preferably skinny, tall(er), small boobs
>likes art or art history (or just passionate about something)
>shy and able to put up with me when i'm cold/rude
>doesn't mind if i'm too clingy sometimes
>bonus: no drugs or booze (or only wants to do those together), virgin

me
>male
>6'2, white, skinny, okay looking, shy, ocd
>into art, politics, history
>USA
>>
>>29719000
So many posts and not one described me! I guess I'm destined for loneliness. Maybe I'll get a cat.
>>
File: 894791c42c6597a8.png (920 KB, 740x845)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
heya, im trying at least.

>biologically female
>18-24 tho i dont really mind the upper limit
>petite, pale skin, not overweight
>glasses are a plus
>somewhat egirl?
>in germany would be nice
>weeb
>charming, sarcasm, jokingly flirting
>sex drive doesnt matter
>play games with me
>clumsy
>into nintendo
>into gachas

me:
>male,18, from germany
>6'1, average built i'd say
>glasses,short hair
>i have a job, and a future in front of me
>dumb
>clumsy
>charming i think
>weeb
>im really bad at describing myself

kik is tobiasbruh69, i'll give you my discord over there
>>
>>29731214
Tell me about yourself so I can describe you next thread.
>>
>>29730854
>30-34 M
y
>6ft+, heavy, meaty, lumberjack type
y, cultivating mass RN but will harvest mass eventually.
>Non-white
y
>Beard an added bonus but not strictly necessary
Would be easy to stop shaving.
>Looks like they will fight everyone but secretly won't
Looks like a nice guy but will secretly fight everyone.
>Protective, possessive, a little jealous
Very jealous.
>Kinky perverted sadist
y
>Has a sweet side but just for his girl
y
>Close with his family/friends
y
>Into music and films and is passionate about their hobbies
I'm more into autistic analytical things than artistic.
>Doesn't want kids
Don't want kids RN. Future, idk.
>Left leaning
If I was broke, I'd be a communist. If I was born to royalty, I'd be a monarchist.
>Likes both cats and dogs
Cats are selfish little fucks.
>Has a good job they enjoy
Good job, definitely sucks less than other jobs but is any job truly enjoyable?
>Strictly monogamous
y
>"Daddy"
sure
>>
>>29729031
Fits me, though I don't typically wear my hair too long, and I'm not an outright dom. I'm definitely taller than you lol (6' 2"), and while I'm a bit on the chubby side my height sort of balances it out a little.
>>
looking for
>male
>18-25
>from Europe
>not religious, pedophile, racist, far right etc.
>not obese
>likes minecraft and other chill games, music, movies
>is clingy
>loves animals

Me
>bio female
>18
>170cm,60kg
>pale,blonde
>lonely and bored
>>
>>29730788
That woman has anime proportions
>>29730814
Damn I've got everything but the hair
>>
File: This could be us 2.jpg (97 KB, 900x636)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I'll post here as well
Oh also nothing is a deal breaker.

GF
>Female
>18-26
>Preferably skinny, big butt
>Has an interest in art or video games (or just passionate about something)
>Outgoing but doesnt mind staying in and likes taking me places or going on dates (irl or video dates just hanging out for the day just talking about random stuff)
>Doesn't mind if i'm too clingy or flirty sometimes
>Bonus: no smoking or hard drugs (or only wants to do those together), virgin

Me
>Male
>24
>5'11, Black (Mixed Caribbean/Indian), Skinny, Okay looking, Shy, Weeb, Currently job hunting
>Into art, nature, indie/random music and fighting games
>UK

If youre interested in getting to know me reply to me and i'll give you my Discord
>>
File: sdgdfhh.png (2 KB, 123x36)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>29731389
i'm very close to that so you can add me if youre interested
>>
>>29731389
add me if youre in the uk femanon but dont if ur not
royalpurple#6895
>>
>>29731472
great, my discord tag: SvaVan#0878
I added you
>>
>>29731476
Im not, sorry
>>
>>29731389
Rahov#3692
>>
>lives in Ireland
>Biologically female
And is willing to deal with a severely retarded(ish) himboey Irishman.
Preferably my age or older (18)
>>
>>29719711
>>29720824
>>29723134
>>29723886
Final attempt.

Adding 4channers is scary, so I don't blame you if you've changed your mind. Best of luck to you anyway!
>>
>>29726435
location?
>>
>>29731389
blää#6180
>>
Any women from Ontario above the age of at least 22 around?
>>
I don't have an ideal because I don't want them finding about that I have 3 million dollars to my name.
>>
>>29732836
There's another millionaire in the next Matchmaker thread. Go match with them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.