[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any anons or femanons want to chat on Omegle?

Let me know what tags you’re using or contact me below

Discord truzzfund#1340
Kik longandthickx
>>
Anybody wanna watch a black guy jerk off? I'm switching between MOD and unmod every 30 minutes or so
>>
>>29719521
Any wins?
>>
>>29719536
I mostly go on DR premium as of late. Skips a lot of the bullshit imo. If you meant Omegle in general (rare but yeah) or tonight in specific (none so far but a few good conversations).
>>
>>29719550
What tags work? How do you conversate?

I’ve had plenty of wins but was just looking for insight
>>
>>29719550
dr as in dirty roulette?
>>
>>29719578
I don't give out my tags in public anymore but it you got Kik I'll be happy to trade good ones with you. Too many dumbasses that don't know wtf they're doing flood them and ruin it. Like for example every time I search using the BBC tag there's like 50 pale ass white guys on the tag knowing good and well they don't apply to it. Same for the lesbian tag(my egirl fuck buddy uses this but complains she sees more cock than actual lesbians now. She's bi but still if you're looking for something specific or to attract a specific brand getting randoms who don't even remotely fit the tag on your screen isn't a fun time.) That tag used to be all I would have to put and get plenty of wins now it's barely usable on a GOOD day.

As for how I conversate it all depends. Sometimes I use a gimmick(ex: I used to masturbate behind a box with a dry erase board that said "BBC behind box" and if they are interested I flip the board around to the other side that says "show boobs"((hand drawn boobs not the word it catches more eyes)) doing this gives them the opportunity to see if they really want to engage or not whilst being a decent or at the very least interesting conversation starter). Sometimes I'm actively speaking and persuade them that way. Sometimes I just have my dick point blank out. Being creative in your approach will get your more chances and thus more wins over time than some of the mindless anons who can't even articulate what they want for 5 seconds.
>>
>>29719596
Yes

Premium is well worth it but the women there tend to require more.....the word I'm looking for isn't patience.....maybe finesse? For example last night one chick skipped me 5 times in a row while I had my cock out but the 6th time I said the right thing and she stayed and we both came.

Make of that whatever you will
>>
>>29719632
Longandthickx

Thanks bro
>>
>>29719632
If you want to share some wisdom my kik is geraldshoj90
>>
>>29719854
Sure but does anyone wanna watch Me jerk off? Like I'm stiff as fuck and bored here
>>
>>29719521
>>29719550
>>29719632
>>29719649
>>29719901
I'm gonna be on or around all day today. Fuck with me
>>
>>29719632
This gives serial killer vibes to me...
>>
>>29721364
good thing your opinion doesn't mean shit to me or anyone here
>>
>>29721409
Spoken like a true sociopath
>>
>>29721413
youre either really stupid or a really bad troll

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.