[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1612148462499.png (324 KB, 800x684)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
For people into gentle femdom, brutal femdom or anywhere in between

>ASL
>Describe yourself
>Kinks
>Other interests
>What you're looking for
>What you're NOT looking for
>Contacts
>>
>ASL
18/M/scandinavia
>Describe yourself
Athletic, Redhair green eyes. 5’7. i can be really energic and positive but im Also a little shy and timid at times. Id be eager to serve you but i can Also be dominant if you are into switching it up
>Kinks
Bondage, but other than that most of the gentle stuff. Im very open mknded and willing to try almost anything not in my limits
>Other interests
I used to train brazilian jiu jitsu Before corona now i just exercise, other than that i like vidya, tabletop roleplay games, anime and warhammer 40k
>What you're looking for
Someone dominant i can be safe around and develop a strong relationship with, does not need to just be sexual
Paywhores, non-monogamous people
>Contacts
punished_amd33#5883
>>
>ASL
29/M/UK

>Describe Yourself
Physical: 5'9", in decent shape. Dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Quite good looking, I think. Big dick,

I'm talkative and interested in people and getting to know their quirks and idiosyncrasies. Level-headed most of the time. Very affectionate when I really like someone. Somewhat conservative - aside from this kink I guess!

>Kinks
Light femdom. I like being bossed around, talked down to, and generally being treated like a sex object in the bedroom. It's quite hard to find women who are into this. I've had 2 a couple of girls try it before and they didn't really get it. I'm OK with changing the dynamic up from time to time too if it's something you're into.

I also really like stockings, heels, corsets etc.

>Hobbies/Interests
Guitar, football, lifting weights, languages, travel

>Looking for
A white (or I guess white passing) girl around my age.

A personal connection comes first, before any shared kinks so please be enthusiastic about conversing.

In terms of kinks: anything involving pain beyond a bit of slapping or scratching, pegging, gay/bi stuff. As much as this stuff is hot I don't want it to define the relationship like "do everything I say at all times because you're a sub"

Oh and don't be an SJW type please

>discord
Electabuzz#9760
>>
>>Describe yourself
Fat, mommy domme. Snuggly and kinky

>>Kinks
Just about everything from weird to normal. No scat, or waterworks/illegal

>>Other interests
Art, taking care of people emotionally and indulging others in their fetishes

>>What you're looking for
Femboy/cute (personality) subbyboy to grow a relationship with and marry. Or yaknow, second option being online friendship

>>What you're NOT looking for
Someone looking to just sext. I'm not interested in exchanging pics :P if I wanna see a penis I'd post in a dirty snapchat thread.

>>Contacts
Snapchat: mochilollie
>>
Already know this is pointless but couldn't hurt to try
>ASL
18, M, Balkans
>Describe yourself
Slim, 5'9", a little bit of a femme body but thinking of hitting the gym because no one wants a femboy. Fade cut, brown hair, thick but nice looking eyebrows, really long and femme eyelashes, green eyes, and a short beard. I consider myself funny, smart, a little bit of antisocial, can be cute at times, kinda lost hope in life and ig that's why I'm here.
>Kinks
Gentle femdom with harsh femdom tendencies (we can talk more about kinks if you decide to hit me up)
>What I'm looking for
Funny, smart woman that's into gentle femdom. Looks aren't everything, but I'm not into overweight women. A little bit of meat on the bone never hurt anyone tho. I'm almost always online so I'm looking for someone that will send more than 1-3 messages a day. We can chat normally, chat about kinks, exchange drawings we like and similar stuff.
>What I'm NOT looking for
Fetishists. Men. Women who think femdom is another way of joi. Don't be boring and don't be a dry texter. I'm looking for friendship that can maybe turn into something more, not dommes. Don't expect me to call you mistress/mommy right away.
>Contacts
Kik is hranonthroaway (not an actual throwaway, I won't delete it out of the blue)
Disc is lux#5449
If you decide to hmu, just say in the first message you saw my post in this thread so I know
>>
CD/ 21 years old

Searching for a mistress who can teach me to be a good and real girl and how to get a sissygasm.
Write me and i will obey my Mistress.

Kik:_boy_122
>>
>>29804346
Just added you on Snapchat! I'm a very short boy, 21/M who loves cutesy and sweet things and would love an online mommy Dom to send cute compliments to <3 name stars with Gne- and goes from there.
>>
File: luigi.png (64 KB, 1000x1000)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>ASL
18, M, Finland
>Describe yourself
Skinny guy with some light muscle 170 cm (5'7) and 50 kg (110 lbs). Emoish undercut blond hair, Grayish green eyes, good jawline. Black hoodies, skinny fit jeans and flannels.

I'm very straight forward, I joke about everything and hardly take anything seriously, very emphatic. If I have a goal I usually tunnel vision on that one thing till I burn out. I guess that's dedication or smth.
>Kinks
I'm open to basically everything. Some things that really get me going tho are basic things like bondage, handjobs, teasing, edging. Cross dressing is a fantasy I've had but I get that it's not for everyone
>Other interests
Graphic design, philosophy, taking walks in the woods, drinks with friends, music, drawing and vidya.
>What you're looking for
A nice, smart woman who doesn't only think about sex.
Obese people. People who only want a quick wank or only talk about sex. Extremely emotionally retarded people. Total psychopaths.
>Contacts
Discord: chief#8737
>>
>ASL
22/m/TN
>Describe yourself
I’m a skinny femboy who likes video games and hiking. Currently going to college for accounting trying to get my life together lol.
>Kinks
I am into almost every kink but i like being owned, put in chastity, dominated, being told what i have to do etc. I’m in to everything except scat and blood type of stuff.

>What you're looking for
Dommes to control me and make me their slave. It can be strictly kink or we can build a relationship.

Guys lol

>Contacts
Kik: downtherabbithole98
Also have Snapchat but don’t wanna post here as i use it for non kink stuff so just send me yours
>>
File: MINE.jpg (20 KB, 406x720)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>29803792
>ASL
22/M/Pacific Standard Time zone
>Describe yourself
6'2", white, slender, short brown hair, green eyes. Dress mostly in black and I've been told I look like a vampire lol. Personality wise I'm a ENTP if you know what that is. I can be a edge lord at times and I'm ADHD.
>Kinks
Some of these I can take it or leave it. Honestly I'm pretty flexible kink-wise, my domme's kinks matter more than mine but I have limits of course.

Kinks: Teasing, chastity, public play, remote devices, housework, man handling, breath play, forced orgasm, face sitting, cunnilingus, some humiliation, role reversal, gentle femdom, power exchange, scratching, biting, cnc, being bullied, collars, gags, play wrestling, verbal praise, sometimes verbal degradation, sensory deprivation, latex and amazon position

Limits: Cutting, knife play, scat, water sports, forced bi, flogging, whipping, blood play,
>Other interests
fashion, outdoors, nerdy computer shit, cheese making, home brew, politics, film, travel, vidya, /x/ tier stuff and fishing.
>What you're looking for
I would prefer someone in my area, I want to eventually meet up. Would be open to online and then irl. Someone who's politically incorrect would be great as well, I wan't someone I can be honest with. Age range for me would be 18-to early 30's. LTR is what I'm aiming for.
Men, sexting, people from far away lands, findom, redditors, anti-natalists
>Contacts
kik: sweetboypdx
>>
>ASL
25 M Europe
>Interests and Hobbies
video games, cooking, watching documentaries and learning about wide range of topics like history, science, economics, engineering etc.. or what ever peeks my interest
>Favorite Kinks
orgasm control, teasing, humiliation and degradation, body worship, CBT, edging and many more, also always open to explore new things.
>Kinks You'd Never Do
anything public, perma marks, findom, blood, scat, social suicide
>What are you looking for? (Relationship, fling, etc.)
nice and caring domme(switch is fine to) with also bit sadistic side for D/s relationship with us also being good friends. Not opposed to something more.
>What are you NOT looking for?
guys, ghosters
>Contact
kik: gotovo
disc: Pep#5111
>>
>ASL
20/M/North east usa
>Describe yourself
Looks wise I'm 5'11, narrow frame, curly brown hair. Some people say my eyes are gray, some think they are light blue. I've been trying to put on muscle but I'm still pretty skinny.
Personality wise I'm a bit shy. I like going out places, but only with friends, never alone. I'm not much of a risk taker and have never done drugs or anything like that.
>Kinks
It's probably cliche but I'm really into making my partner happy. I'm a bit to shy to get into much detail but I like the idea of taking care of my partner's needs before my own. I'm pretty open to trying things if that's what my partner wants.
>Other interests
I am going to university for computer science, so I like programming quite a bit. I am also interested in investing and finance. Hobbies wise I like chess, learning piano, and poker. I want to get my eBay store running again but I'm waiting for covid to go down more.
>What you're looking for
A long term monogamous relationship. Preferably you would be an introvert like me, or be fine with me being less extroverted than you. Also please be fine with me being a bit emotional.
Poly relationships, hookups, extremely long distance.
>Contacts
sudorah#0504 (throwaway, might take a while for me to respond)
>>
>ASL
18/M/VA
>Describe yourself
5'7, white, skinny/athletic, decent face
>Kinks
General femdom, rough sex, feminization, curious about bondage, pegging and most other stuff
>Other interests
outdoors stuff, running, art, tabletop, horror/paranormal stuff
>What you're looking for
Girl interested in meeting up, maybe something long term
Guys, anything related to piss, diaper or cuck stuff
>Contacts
dots#1964
>>
>>29804810
circumcised or uncut?
>>
>>29804407
Bump
>>
File: 1587411876213.gif (2.53 MB, 368x349)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>ASL
22/M/UK
>Describe yourself
5'8/5'9, pale, skelly mode, messy thick black hair, brown eyes
>Kinks
Mostly more gentle stuff but I'm not very experienced so I want to explore more stuff! (As long as its not toilet, animal, blood or any extreme stuff like sounding)
>Other interests
Gardening, cooking, vidya, music, sports, altered states of mind (psychedelics and weed sometimes alcohol), anything outdoorsy like camping or hiking, film
>What you're looking for
Something genuine, not just a quick e-fling, someone with drive and ambitions to match mine. I like talkative and outgoing people the most
people who's personality revolves around anime, extremists (no sjws no racists pls), someone who just wants an emotional dump/shoulder to cry on, someone who expects me to carry the conversation
>Contacts
magoo#4940
>>
File: god please.jpg (168 KB, 850x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/UK
>About yourself
5'10 white guy, lean and in decent shape. Laid back, talkative and (I hope) easy company, but quite shy and inexperienced.
>Hobbies/Interests
Piano and guitar, and writing music. I also read a lot. Into lifting, swimming, movies, anime, games, nature, live shows, etc.
>Kinks
Sensual femdom type stuff: I want to serve you, and do whatever it takes to satisfy you. If you enjoy instructing me on how to do just that, and calling me a "good boy" when I obey, all the better. Being restrained and teased until I'm desperate, moaning and begging; being collared and made to worship; face sitting; being bossed around; hypnosis/mind control. If you're someone who wants to take a lot of control sexually, I'm someone who wants to hand it over. Probably a bit of a switch, because all of these are appealing with the roles reversed as well. Also more vanilla stuff, both gentle and rough.
>What you're looking for
A sweet, caring, but sexually mischievous and dominant woman to flirt with and get to know—if there's chemistry there, I'd love to meet and explore our kinks together, I'm not expecting anything more, but I'm definitely open to it... qt domme gf sounds like the dream. Someone I can be uniquely vulnerable to, and who delights in the power she has over me. That whole dynamic makes me harder than obsidian.
Men and transexuals.
Extreme fetish stuff
Findom shit
Any dynamic that lacks or withholds intimacy, I wanna kiss and cuddle, and fall asleep together too.
>Contact
Kontrapunkt#1451
>>
>>29804829
circumcised
>>
File: 1612067490247.jpg (113 KB, 719x671)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
26 / trans fem / Canada / sub
>Description
5'7", 135lbs, waist-length hair, freckles, fit / curvy. I present andro / fem (5+ years on HRT)
Very cuddly and gay. Generally confident and relaxed but it's not hard to push my buttons and get me flustered
>Hobbies/Interests
Creative writing, oil painting, jamming on guitar. I get excited about art in general and love trying new things
Typical nerd shit like indie and coop games, FPS's, wh40k, horror, comics, anime, DnD
>Kinks
Petplay, praise, light bdsm, biting, choking. Prone to getting introduced to new kinks, still figuring out what I like
>What you're looking for
A trans dom / switch, also interested in long distance dating. Into long-term ERP / RP but it's not a must
I'd love to hang out in a call, trade hentai / nudes, watch things together, cuddle tons, get bossed around, ect
cis people, findom, anyone younger than 22

Siv#7081
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
19/M/East coast usa
>Describe yourself
Uhh i'm 5'7, 135lbs, i'm pale with a baby face, fluffy black hair, minimal body hair and a fem build... i've never taken hrt but i've been mistaken for a girl a few times irl and i sort of like the idea of being bullied and dressed up by a cute dom girl haha. I'm shy and very easily flustered so i have a lot of trouble with irl talking and stuff (i'd need your help if we're ever in groups <.>) i'm into lots of artsy things vidya and cartoonsss
>Kinks
i'm not really sure but i'm open to try almost anything and i'll tell you what i like!
>Other interests
Cooking, baking, art, knitting, gardening, fitness (you don't have to be fit i just care about my own body ahah) pets outdoorsy stuff and idk what elseee
>What you're looking for
GFD mommy who will bully and tease me all the time and give after care when i'm sad c:
dom boys, findom, and anything too painful
>Contacts
Mooshymuch on kik for now but we can try discord later!!
>>
File: 134249491.jpg (33 KB, 747x726)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>29803792
>A/S/L
26/M/US
>Describe yourself
tall dorky non white who likes to lift. I can be an awkward weirdo but mainly in the sense I have no idea what I'm doing. Once you get past all that I'm a chill sweetheart with a sense of humor
>Kinks
facesitting, thighs, body worship/ass worship, getting choked out by the aforementioned thighs, finding vidya we both enjoy playing together, teasing, bullying. Mostly a pleaser who leans towards gentle femdom, but down to dabble into brutal territory with limits. Can switch but not a role I'm as confident in
>Other Interests
lifting, vidya, film, traveling. would like to get back into reading and possibly learn a new language
>What you're looking for
an open minded non judgemental girl I can connect with potentially a friend or something more if things go well who is aware of what I prefer. Not really looking to jump into sexual stuff right away
men, ghosters/friend collectors, political extremists (don't care for politics but people whose personality subsists of that are taxing), obtuse or relentlessly abrasive people (don't mind if you're mean but a 24/7 stiff isn't fun)
>Contacts
platinum chip#0535
>>
File: me.jpg (27 KB, 540x540)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>ASL
25/m/EU

>Describe Yourself
I'm a soft guy who enjoys long conversations and learning new things. I'm usually very interested in other people and getting to know their quirks and emotions. I have my cynical and bratty moments and can be pretty stoic so don't expect me to act as your doormat, but it's all in good banter and I'm friendly 99 % of the time. As you can tell I am mildly autistic and shut-in but I live a fairly normal life. I am only submissive in the bedroom.

Body-wise: I'm 6"3 at a weight of 200 lbs. I work out on the regular, I have pale skin and long wavy dark brown hair (yes, I take care of it).

>Hobbies/Interests
I like art, mostly classical art and turn of the century type stuff. Also love being outdoors and travelling, reading and listening to music. I listen to a ton of different stuff but these days I'm on a kick of style 80s goth/synth like EA80, Moлчaт Дoмa or John Maus. I also listen to a lot of OSDM and Black Metal like Immolation, Havohej etc. and play guitar.

>Kinks
Love giving up control to a girl and pleasing her in whatever way she likes. I'm generally on the cuddly playful side, but sometimes I want to be degraded and treated like a slut. Love acting arrogant and being put in my place by someone confident. How that happens is up to you, but I am generally into bondage, facesitting, pegging and humiliation.

>Looking for
Someone I can get to know and who likes chatting. I like women with a mildly sadistic side. Not into doing dirty stuff right away.

Findom, mommydom, forced feminization/sissy shit, cuckoldry.

>Contact
possession#9760
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
24/Male/England
>Describe yourself
I'm white, 5'7, around 130lbs, long dark hair and greenish blue eyes. I wasn't born in England, i moved here 10 years ago.
I'm rather twinkish/feminine looking and dislike body hair. I'm pretty introverted and have little experience when it comes to girls, i've only been in some online relationships before. I'm pretty shy and awkward especially when it comes to sexual stuff, and get embarrased and blush very easily. I enjoy pleasing others and doing chores if needed, though i can't really cook.
I'm currently working full time but still live with family, saving up to move out. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
>Kinks
general femdom, pegging, petplay, painplay, cuddling, kissing, light bdsm, teasing, public play, oral, anal, toys, gentle femdom. I'm open to most things except chastity and humiliation.
>Other interests
History, gaming, reading, writing, nature, animals, travelling, movies,
>What you're looking for
A dominant girl who is interested in a romantic, monogamous relationship. Should be open to a LDR at first, and meet in real life eventually. I'd consider relocating for the right person
Men, anyone who is not in Europe, findoms, girls who just want to sext.
>Contacts
atazs#0730
>>
File: EQ2mUvNX0AAch64.png (142 KB, 441x368)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
If you're reading this papes is short for wallpapers on /wg/, you overreacting dingus.
>>
>>29804407
Deleted disc because of some problems, gonna make a new one in 14 days. Add me on kik if you want tho
>>
File: 1599643721466.png (228 KB, 646x680)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>ASL Orientation
25/M/USA East Coast
>Personality description
Introverted, don't like filtering myself and like having fun. Don't like hurting people overall want to be a good guy.
>Physical description
5' 11 inches 135 lbs skinny. white, Man, Hazel eyes, brown hair, either clean shaven
>Hobbies and interests
history, games, anime, guns, motorcycles, listening to music, animals.Enduro
>Minimum standards that you'd be happy with
Female that is fun to be with playing games or outdoor activities.
>Do you accept a LDR? if yes how far? Are you able to travel?
Preferably not but beggars can't be choosers
>Perfect day together
Hanging out , being lewd, spending time together cooking or baking, cuddling and playing games or watching something.
>Looking for
nice girl or guy no homo with at least semi similar interests.
>Contacts
Izgrul#6930
>>
File: IMG_20200803_150036~4.jpg (201 KB, 1851x939)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/Chicago
>Describe yourself
Fit athletic guy, into multiple hobbies and sports. Almost 6 feet, 181 cm to be more precise. I'm a little shy and quiet but not while playing !

>Kinks
pussy in my face, hairy women, feet, ass play, assgasms, face sitting. I really really want to get fisted and even better by a sexy toes

>Other interests
sport, music, programming and being a nerd

>What you're looking for
Switchy girl into butt stuff

Men or p2p. looking for something ongoing

>Contacts
kik: tramin.petro
>>
File: 200124000045_22615.jpg (208 KB, 890x1280)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>ASL
22/m/uk
>Describe yourself
i'm a tall, skinny, pale, twink. not very masculine, slowly building muscle (6'3 180lbs)
i'm pretty shy and autistic irl but i can be enjoyable to be around online at least, people say i have a nice voice
>Kinks
humiliation, feet, cuck stuff, raceplay
>What you're looking for
a sadistic girl i can be friends with who'd enjoy bullying me
maybe even a platonic friendship, my standards aren't that high
i could orbit you
>Contacts
eeeee#5454
>>
>ASL
23/M/England
>Describe yourself
I am 5 ft 7,slim/average, kinda nerdy looking. I consider myself to be quite a shy person although am quite talkative if I get on with somebody. I am a kind, caring and affectionate person who is also quite sarcastic. I always love talking to new people and finding out about them. I am a very open person who will likely answer any questions you ask.
>Kinks
I am definately into the gentler side of femdom and not interested in any extreme stuff. Some of my kinks include pegging, general anal stuff, ass worship, face sitting, edging, feet etc. I'm quite open minded so would probably be willing to try quite a few different things.
>Other interests
My main interests include video games, anime and manga. I also love music and regularly play the bass guitar. I'm also in to professional wrestling aswell (especially Japanese wrestling). If I'm not doing that then I'm likely just browsing the Internet and YouTube. Definately open to discovering new interests though.
>What you're looking for
Someone who is female or Mtf. Ideally I would be looking for a relationship (female led). I always love making new friends aswell, so that would be fine also. Preferably I would be looking for someone between the ages of 18-30. Personality wise I'm looking for someone who is dominant, caring, affectionate, fun to be around, witty, sarcastic and doesn't take life too seriously.
I'm not looking for guys, anything that's purely sexual, findom, obese people (overweight is fine), people Who can't hold a conversation.
>Contacts
Discord:Rainmaker#9054
Snapchat:rain_maker97
Kik:Rain_maker97
>>
Male 22, Im horny, and having a moment of weakness. I will do anything for pictures and videos of girls... ill even consider being submitted and becoming someones slave if i get weak, vulnerable, and mindless from seeing the pics..

Will take live pics of myself when asked so you know im doing what you tell me

Kik: riplift
Discord: Riplift#3217
>>
File: Does this work well.jpg (1.15 MB, 1748x1312)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>ASL
24/Male/Florida

>Kinks
Body worship, degradation, receiving and giving pain, piss, autofellatio
I love being bullied

>Hobbies/Interests
Perfume, sound design, art, etc. Also vidya and lifting. I mainly do sound design and music. I also love love love to cook for people.

I've been playing instruments since I was 12, doing sound design since about 17

>Boards
occasionally /x/ and /mu/

>more info
I like to get to know people before I can open up sexually, I'm very easily flustered. I'm not "uwu shy memer eboy bf", I'm far from soft spoken.

>Contact
Methoxetamine#6836
>>
File: 1607111160441.png (288 KB, 800x800)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>ASL
24/m/socal
>Describe yourself
White, blue eyes, /fit/, 5'11", brown hair, pretty handsome
>Kinks
Tomboys, small spoon cuddling, bunny outfits, tall girls, /fit/ girls
>Other interests
anime, vidya, guitar, lifting weights, exercising
>What you're looking for
Gentle tomboy gf who will play sports with me and tell me everything will be okay.
Dudes, people who will ghost me
>Contacts
kik sh1ttyus3rname
>>
File: 3wk1bwrd9s751.png (734 KB, 720x926)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>ASL
21/M/South east USA

>Describe yourself
Shy but can take a joke, I generally try to make people laugh. Kinda autistic, but can get super excited and just rant about my interests a ton!

physically: Pretty face and short, I have emo-ish hair, and try to do that style most of the time. Somewhat of a twink.

>Kinks
Typical GFD stuff, breastfeeding, being teased, tall girls, and short girls acting tough. Pegging, older women are nice too. And whatever makes you feel good! (as long as its not too extreme)

>Other interests
I really like reading, co-op games, manga, excercise, and just talking to people ^^

>What you're looking for
Someone to talk to, hopefully I can brighten up their day, while also being lewd slightly. Could maybe turn into something more.

Guys, people who will ghost.

>Contacts
Eternal Dream#8219
>>
Hewwo! I'm a 20 year old comp sci student living life in some bumfuck eastern european country (Romania). I'd like someone close to me but I'm happy to chat with anyone! c:

>ASL
20/mail/eastern yuropoor
>Kinks
I get off on the idea of servitude, whether in the bedroom or outside of it. I like a bit of pain and light degradation. Outside of that, I'm a fairly composed person and won't let people know about my kinkier side.
>Other interests
Mostly vidya, wintersports, cooking and gardening. I like a good book but I feel like they are so hard to find. I used to grow roses so ask me about those!
>What you're looking for
I would like to pamper someone and receive the same in kind. I like to think I'm a patient, caring and accomodating guy and I'm mainly looking for someone to shower with my affection who will either return the kindness or playfully tease and bully me. I'm always happy to switch and I think I'm quite flexible but I probably lean towards being submissive.
>What you're not looking for
Someone cruel or into really hard femdom, or someone who takes me for granted.
>Contact
piumpuer#7707

I hope you will give me a chance and that I will be to your liking! ^w^
>>
File: 20210208_000445.jpg (3.12 MB, 2478x3411)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
I typically lurk in these threads, with not much luck. Time to shoot my shot and hope that all the women lurk as well.

>ASL
24/M/Canada

>Describe yourself
6'3", 180lbs. Broad in the chest and shoulders, but overall svelte in structure. Long brown hair, green eyes, facial hair. I'm practically hairy all over, so I figure hairy is a pretty apt description. I am always clean and am typically well dressed, or well groomed. I'm neurotic about my appearance, and am always looking for an excuse to dress nice. I'm outgoing, and tend to get along with anyone. I would describe myself as open minded and willing to try everything at least once. I get loud when I'm excited, and can be a little sensitive sometimes, whether I like it or not.

>Kinks
Femdom (obviously), Mommy Domme, Pegging, Facesitting, Anal play, Oral play, Breast play, Bondage, CNC, Body Worship, Findomme, Teasing, Edging, and Degradation; all ranging from soft to hard.

>Other Interests
Video Games, Tabletop RPGs, Warhammer, Horror/Paranormal, Cooking, Mixology, Aesthetics, Fashion, and Writing.

>What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a woman to be take control of me, sexually or otherwise. I want to explore and try new things, and be guided by someone with experience and confidence. I unfortunately have had little opportunity to be a sub my entire life, even though I for sure am one. I'm more interested in doing things online, but I am typically always available, so there is always time to connect. I have a small bias to bustier women, but would gladly talk to and submit to anyone.

>What I'm not looking for
Extreme kinks; Bloodplay, Scat, or anything that could be messy. I don't want to be a cuck, and I will not pretend to be a child/wear diapers. I'm not looking for men, but transgender is fine in my books. Definitely not looking for someone who wants to domme as an excuse to abuse someone; I know my self worth.

>Contact
kik: spookyburner

I'll try and get to you as quick as I can. Thanks for reading!
>>
>ASL
21/m/east coast
>Describe yourself
skinny/lean, 110lbs, white, glassese
>Kinks
i just like being obedient. If you verify, i will probably do anything. if you care to know specifics just ask.
>Other interests
Mostly nerd things
>What you're looking for
Any female to dominate me in any way
findom
>Contacts
kik: yo676
>>
>>29803792

>ASL
24/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ.

>Describe Yourself
5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny fit for now and good looking. I heavily resemble pic related. I also grow very little body hair compared to most guys and then shave most of what I do grow, so if that's your thing then you're in luck. I'm a genuinely kind and caring person with a real personality, and appreciate the same in other people.

>Kinks
Gentle femdom is definitely preferred. Softer sexual interests include cuddling, as well as being hugged/held/kissed/caressed. Soft biting is a big turn on for me.

Harder sexual interests penis milking, light bondage, edging, overstimulation, facesitting, butt/body/breast worship, kissing/licking/softly biting you all over. Very curious about pegging/anal play/prostate massaging, but my experience is very limited so far. I'm pretty new to kink but I'm willing to at least try most things.

>Hobbies/Interests
Games (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg games and really enjoy tabletops. as well as a lot of league/wow lately. Feel free to ask away about any of my interests, I know a lot of good music and enjoy quite a few other games. Also interested in sword fighting and doing more self defense practice once the pandemic settles down.

>Looking for
A kind and loving girl with something of a sexually outgoing/dominant/passionate streak. A role reversal kind of deal is very inviting to me.

I'm also really into the more wholesome aspects of the whole gentle femdom thing. Looking for a relationship, ideally long term, and I'm open to relocation eventually. Really trying to find the one for me, someone I can be good/great friends with and also give my heart to, and have her do the same.

Findoms, people who instantly ghost without saying anything or talking about it. Not quite looking for a domme per se either.

>Contact
discord: Soldier 69#7042
Have others
>>
>>29803792

>ASL
am man in Aus
>Describe yourself
semi attractive white
>Kinks
I wanna try getting dommed by a reasonable looking girl bonus points if shes in latex
>Other interests
stuff
>Contacts
I have a discord I'll give out if any ones interested I'm pretty nervous about all this.
>>
>ASL
19/M/Europe
>Describe yourself
My hobbies and interests are fantasy and historical literature, poetry, cooking (albeit I'm quite bad at it), drawing (bad as heck too), fitness, martial arts (although thanks to covid not so much ;-;), tabletop games, rpgs, jrpgs, strategy games, simulation games. Pretty much Kenshi, Crusader Kings, Rimworld, Total War, Hotline Miami, battle Brothers, divinity original sin, baldurs gate, dragon age, mount and blade, LoL,Hades and a bunch more.
Also very into cute animals! I was going to adopt a cat but for personal reasons I didn't. Maybe in the future I will
Another interests are anime, manga, horror movies (favourite is the Thing), some tv shows (the boys is fantastic), comics sometimes, learning about history and I'm probably leaving out a few because of bad memory. I'm into listening to indie, pop, rock, metal, folk and classical music
>Kinks
I made a kinklist recently so here it is. But pretty much, into anything except scat, diaper, non monogamous stuff and things like those.
https://i.imgur.com/HoPnTfK.png
>Other interests
Oh fuck.I wrote most of them up there. Uhh idk what else to say here desu.
>What you're looking for
Im looking for something long term with someone I can be friends as well. I would enjoy if we have similar hobbies and interests but feel free to message me if you feel like we could connect. I really value honesty, I think I'm pretty corny at times, pretty talkative too. I used to consider myself a hopeless romantic but eh, after bad experiences I'm kinda scared of not being able to love like I did before.
Really overweight and not working on it. Very dishonest people, very mentally ill and I guess that's it.
>Contacts
Discord: Boop#4480
Tl; Dr if you want a big, strong and dumb sub who can take a lot of pain and also can have conversations with, here am I.
>>
File: 1552163156599.jpg (79 KB, 640x443)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
TBFGTK#5219
looking to be a florida femanon's sexslave
>>
20 m sub with a slim/fit build and a nice bubble butt looking for dominant femanons
phiix98
>>
File: IMG_20201213_134653.jpg (2.16 MB, 3120x4160)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>ASL
22, M(femboy), U.S
>Describe yourself
Skinny, athletic twink. I have shoulder length brunette hair. I'm pretty soft and and submissive, but I like to tease
>Kinks
Bondage, Sadomasochism, Petplay, bullying, cuckoldry, crossdressing, pegging
>Other interests
Working out, gaming, reading
>What you're looking for
I'm looking for a domme. I want someone to bully and tease me, and if you have other partners, I'd love it if you could mock me with that, but I'll be a good slave boy for someone monogamous too
Findoms
>Contacts
Kik: cyan.sensation
Discord: Homlo#3616
>>
Do femdoms, even look into these. I'm down af to meet a nice dom woman to peg the fuck out of me. Its hard irl cause I'm pretty much a big hairy himbo. But on here the girls never say shit.
>>
>>29808868
Because none actually lurk these. Why would they? I don't even know why I posted here since I don't want an online domme. They want a normal guy to be in a relationship with that just so happens to be subby. Just like I want a normal gf that accidentally happens to be into femdom. No point in looking for someone just because you're into same kinks because if you don't click as people, kinks don't mean shit.
>>
>>29808868
>>29808874
I get one or two adds every time i post my contact, the girls lurk rather than post.
>>
>>29808926
Really? Are they real or money hunters? Not trying to sound mean just curious.
>>
>>29808938
Real, though of those real ones i'd say only 1/5 turn into anything more than a few conversations. I think when I do post it's pretty clear money hunting won't work on me, so I seem to only get added by people who actually wanna chat.
>>
File: 20201124_194409.jpg (3.91 MB, 5312x2988)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB JPG
>ASL
22/ M/ West Coast
>Describe yourself
Im a twink/femboy, I have a slim semi-fit body with a cute tummy, nice hips/butt for a boy, I have wavy/fluffy brown hair.
I like dressing in a range of styles from more masc 70's-80's styles, to like "cute" semi androgynes stuff, to dressing full fem in private.
>Kinks
Super into experimentation so most anything goes.
I currently like Cross-Dressing, edging, flogging, degradation, mental conditioning, forced feminization, pegging, and exhibitionism (a lil)
But in all honesty if you're a lil more vanilla thats okay.
>Other interests
I like videogames, hiking, camping, engineering stuff. I wanna dress more "cute". Taking pictures of myself and landscapes.
The "Obedience" phone app
>What you're looking for
A FWB kinda think where Im their toy. But relationships Im open to.
I want a gentle femdom who can be harsh at times n isnt afraid to call me names. Gets me to do things by encouragement and drives me deeper into fetishes/sub-conditioning/feminization.
Also someone who is (sexually or non-sexually) interested in dressing me up. Just give me feedback on my outfits or recommend me stuff to buy.
Although if you're agressive and constantly checking in on me or asking me to do things for you I would like that too <3
(if any other femboys see this n are interested in just chatting you can add me too)
Im not sure. I said I like mental manipulation, but thats exclusive to the sexual/forced fem parts of me. I dont want any textbook relationship toxic manipulation pleasee.
>Contacts
Rick the Melee Wumbo#1330
>>
>ASL
21/M/Southamerica
>Describe yourself
Tall white dude, twink build, strong, kinda feminine facial features nvm. I’m pretty much an average dude, not feminine or anything, kinks are just kinks for when I’m horny and it’s gone afterwards, not a lifestyle thing or anything.
>Kinks
I like feminization and submission. On the other hand I also like being a dom. Harder to find a girl who likes to do the first part as much as the second tho.
>Other interests
Foreign languages, sports, lifting, martial arts, philosophy, history, movies.
>What you're looking for
I’m looking for a girl who is up to do feminization/dominant sexting (not necessarily with pictures), I don’t mind switching to be dominant ocassionally also.
Findom, I don’t get horny from this
>Contacts
Snap: pongobestanimal
Discord: Treefrog#6235
>>
>ASL
22/m/usa west coast
>Describe yourself
i am dumb :) i like to think i am booksmart but quite airheaded at times which i guess can be endearing but also quite obnoxious lol. i am 5'11 and 131lbs, scrawny white boi with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. i can be very full of energy but very chill and laid back when necessary. i will admit im a bit of an emotional rollercoaster
>Kinks
gfd/mommydom is my #1. a lot of others including saliva/licking/etc, cock milking, CNC, exhibitionism.
>Other interests
recently trying to get back into longboarding after about 2 years, but i suck lol. i love english and writing but im also pretty bad at that. i like urbexing (never done it tho), tabletop games, anime, vidya. i have a huge love for anything horror themed. i think dreams are rlly cool tell me about cool dreams u have had :)
>What you're looking for
i guess ideally in a perfect world, a mommy who shares similar interests and we really hit it off and eventually meet up and turn it into something serious. but if i catch ur eye at all even if u dont fit a lot of the criteria dont be afraid to reach out <3 and plz if ur older than me--even TWICE my age--or short and chubby or alt/emo/goth in any fashion. plz for the love of god contact me.
men lol. also i hate to disappoint but im not into brutal femdom like degradation or cbt so im sorry :(
>Contacts
Bob Cabbage#1337
kik: kuhbaj
>>
ASL
20/M/Virginia
>Kinks
mommydomme, feet, bondage, headscissors, degrading, spit, rape, humilation, gentle femdom, spanking.
>Looking for
mommydomme who preferably wants a long term relationship but anything's fine desu.
men, findoms, trannies, fatties or cucks.
>contact
Rizevim#0930
i have other contacts as well if you want.
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
19/M/UK!
>Describe yourself
skinny boi, annoyingly soft and pretty floof hair. moslty people just say im cute n shid so
>Kinks
im sure you can guess, but if you really wanna know them all you'd have to find out :)
>Other interests
Spent a lot of time recently reading ASOIAF, others vidya and when its dry and I love to skateboard
>What you're looking for
Someone chill I can talk to and get to know!
Nothing purely sexual, I love to do it, but casual/romance/flirting is still great!
>Contacts
my disc is: smoogieee#5556 if u wanna chat :3
>>
>ASL
m/20/chicago
>Describe yourself
feminine, 5’10, 150 lbs, twinkish femboy. im very shy but very kinky
>Kinks
BDSM, Bondage, flogging, caning, choking, breeding, pegging
>Other interests
music, art!
>What you're looking for
Feminine doms, whether that be femboy, trans girl, cis girl, or feminine enby
masc peopl
>Contacts
Discord: Crumpet#8888
>>
>>29808868
for what its worth I got an add though she didn't reply. Women are here just understand they're probably just doing it as a time waster.
>>
>ASL
25/MtF/Ireland
>Describe yourself
trans dommy mommy with big tits. Generally a bit of a nerd, I make lewd art a lot.
>Kinks
I'm pretty vanilla desu. I like gentle domming, edging, lube/oil, rimming. But I'm open to helping you explore things within reason.
>Other interests
Art, Tabletop/Card games like Magic the Gathering and Arkham Horror.
>What you're looking for
It'd be really nice to have someone to talk to regularly and form a nice friendship or more in tandem with some cute flirting and sexting.
voice/video calls. something exclusively sexual. unsolicited nudes. extreme kinks.
>Contacts
tergrid#4798
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
24/M/UK
>Describe Yourself
Physical: White, 5'10", Stocky-ish build. Brown hair, blue/grey eyes, beard with glasses. Get called cute often, look a lil geeky.
Personality: Quite quiet and shy but love getting to know people and will definitely open up when comfortable. Affectionate as fuck and a little needy. Don't get particularly jealous when rules are laid out and the relationship dynamic is set.
>Kinks
Mainly gentle femdom with a side of brutal. I love pegging and anal play, all kinds of worship (especially feet), orgasm control and denial, choking, slapping, spitting, and lovey things like cuddling, hand holding, kisses etc.
>Other interests
The usual.. film/tv, PC gaming, tinkering with computers (I have two computer-related degrees)
>What you're looking for
As said above, someone who's more of a gentle femdom than brutal. Someone who'll care for me, nurture me, and is more about that emotional and mental connection than they are about abusing me. Abuse me all you want, but love me and give me lots of aftercare pls. Lets grow a lovely relationship. A mommy domme would be perrrrfect. Age, size and race doesn't bother me, I'm all about your personality.
Anyone not in the UK, findommes and paywhores, non-monogamous women (I want to be each others only), men obviously but would accept trans-women.
>Contacts
Kik: c_halfo
Discord: cameronnn#8013
>>
>tfw no ~30 gf to cherish
Also why are all of the dommes from England? Like seriously every time one posts, it's at least a 90% chance to be English.
>>
>ASL Orientation
29/MtF/Washington bi curious (prefer fem)

>Personality description
Highly motivated, but also like to relax and stay in. I'm affectionate and like to cuddle. Im a terrible liar so I really only tell the truth. Passionate about my career, but understand that's not everything in life. Maybe a hopeless romantic?

>Describe yourself
5'10 brown hair and brown eyes. Slim build. Started hormones 3 months ago and starting to get softer skin! I buzz my hair and i wear wigs when I go out as a girl. Still going out as a male currently. I'm motivated to look cute for you.

>Other Interests
Im a pretty big space nerd. Programming, cars, video games, going on hikes or bike rides. Im a sucker for a good TV show/movie/ any cinematography. Been around this stuff all my life since my family is in the movie industry. Also into feminine stuff and love to learn more about it.

>What you're looking for
A friend or a dom. Preferably a girl
Someone motivated. Likes to cuddle. Someone who is okay with my transition.
Plus if you're interested in helping feminize me. It's not really a kink but more about being content with myself and your image of me.

Meh I dunno

>Contacts
Kik: candosw
>>
18/F/USA

>Mommy dom, normal body type, big hips.
>edging, denial, affection, romance. On the other end of the spectrum I like being really rough, pegging and humiliation and such.
>politics, philosophy, film and television. weed and the outdoors.
>looking for an attractive submissive male. The closer to my age the better but I don’t discriminate. My type is usually lanky, white, and nerdy.
>not looking for overweight people, non monogamous.
kik jollyrancher198
disc rnon#8392
>>
>>29811430
Really? I have never met a single UK domme on this board. It's the fucking worst
>>
>>29811534

This is a larp. Has been posting for over a year and continues to stay 18.
>>
>>29811676
I've talked to her, she's not a larp.
>>
I want to be forced into submission by someone and made a slave by being shown pictures or vids of girls to make me horny and weak.l and mindless.

Will take live pics of myself when asked so you know im doing what you tell me

Discord: Riplift#3217
>>
File: 1604062736055.jpg (373 KB, 750x734)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/US
>Describe yourself
5'10", brown hair, white, chunky, 6" dong, socially awkward virgin. Basically your average anon.
>Kinks
femdom, chastity, pegging, cuckolding, domestic servitude, feminization, cross dressing, flr, face sitting, bullying, forced bi

Not rigid and open to trying most things.
>Other interests
PC gaming, ice skating, folk music, history, linux
>What you're looking for
Anything? Could be online or irl. Depending on where you are and what you are comfortable with we can come to some sort of arrangement. If we play some of the same games then maybe we could play together. Im curious about being dommed in an mmo and being forced to grind for you.
findom, MtFs, people who want to rush into voice or cams
>Contacts
cheddar#1099
>>
>>29811611
Huh, I think the last femdom thread or maybe the one before that had 3 or 4 UK dommes post.
>>
>>29811746

She started asking me for money a day after I spoke to her.

Larp, paywhore, whatever.
>>
25 f us
Thin fit and 5 7
Femdom is my biggest kink although I would love to try more than just femdom
I like a lot of stud like pegging,spit,fluids,toys,public,joi,edging etc
I really like staying fit so i like fit people too ,love shopping and i love watching movies and cuddling or reading a good book
Looking for a fit cute guy who wants to explore femdom with me and see where is goes maybe just friends and talk about femdom and life?
Kik lillyluv95
>>
>>29812316
Fake, its a guy
>>
>>29812416
Can confirm
>>
File: 1613094389435.jpg (1.39 MB, 1652x2338)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Going to make a better post this time I hope!
Sorry if I never got round to you last time and for kind of disappearing, I've been so caught up between being overwhelmed with work (still am) and with the amount of people I added that I sometimes forget.
Please ask if I forgot something!

>ASL
22/F/UK

>Describe yourself
Very possessive and controlling, but also very motherly a lot of the time.
I don't want anyone else to look at you, I will kidnap you and keep you to myself and make you love me.
I worry a lot!
Still a virgin.
I'm a slim build, about 6ft tall and pale skinned.
Medium length hair.
Currently at university, got mixed up last time, I'm finishing an honours degree but about to do a Master's.
I really enjoy cooking and experimenting.
My favourite food is salmon and egg donburi!
I really enjoy romantic anime.

>Kinks
Knife play
Choking
Scratches/cuts
Mind control/mind break
Aphrodisiacs
Pegging
Breastfeeding
Slavery
Saliva trails and kissing
Breeding/risky sex
I find it really satisfying in a half sexual way to just make someone happy, if my husband is enjoying himself then HNNGH
MD/LB

>Other interests
Photography, cooking, sewing, gardening and birdwatching
Interested in architecture, trains, boats, etc!
Going hiking and long walks in the countryside, I love nature so much.

>What you're looking for
Someone who is willing to be my husband forever, or at least able to be kidnapped and broken.
Around my age.
Can talk passionately about their interests.
Willing to try new things.
Is fertile, I want to have children someday.
Ideally no body hair, but I can make you the way I like you anyway so it's okay.

Extremely unattractive people, or people with severe disabilities (being wheelchair bound or something is fine)
People who can't be open about their interests and feelings!
No tattoos please.

>Contacts
Leave your discord and I'll try to add you, I'm hoping to be on more at the weekends but work is still busy as hell.
>>
>>29803792
just not enough misandrist women out there to put me in my place, feels bad man.
>>
>>29812605
>>29809341
you sound pretty ideal to me, other than the distance which kinda sucks. add me if you want :)
>>
>>29812605
would love to chat! awootism#3938
>>
>>29812605
I really want to try with you, but I feel like I don't stand a chance.
>>
>>29812605
Oh wow, please add me!
James_Twice#1647
>>
File: IMG-20190324-WA0012.jpg (82 KB, 810x1080)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>29812605
I'm m 26 USA

Most of the kinks you listed really interest me, I'd like to chat and see where it goes cause I have a feeling we might enjoy eachothers company.

My discord is vtasmain#8471
>>
>>29812605
rediov#1397
>>
Beto fut
>>
>>29812605
Palace#0071
pls kidnap me
>>
>>29812316
bro why dont you just go on reddit there are plenty of places where dudes are okay with dudes who are pretending to be chicks.
>>
>>29812605
20/m/usa, maybe we'll get along. licorice#1736
>>
I'm just curious, but has any femanon ever wanted to be dominated while they're dominating, and/or maybe even tag-team dom the sub(s)?
Dunno, the idea just seems kind of hot.
>>
>>29812605
Arvid#1621
>>
>>29812416
>>29812437
God damn it the one time someone adds me.
>>
File: 1577605026182.jpg (50 KB, 400x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>29812605
lmao, there's something off with you, missy. I've never met a normal university student who'd mix up honours degree with a master's degree. also, you must have messed up social skills and standarts if you're still in search of someone when you had so many people giving their contacts to you and couldn't settle on someone already
>>
>>29813755
I think I must have been daydreaming or something stupid like that when I was typing my last post, sorry about the confusion. Honours now, masters soon and PhD eventually!
As for finding someone I haven't had much luck yet, as I say I haven't been able to talk much but I haven't gotten the right vibe from someone yet, a couple of guys are super duper nice to talk to and I want to get to know them more though!
>>
>>29813817
Are you only adding a couple at a time? I haven’t gotten a request from you yet.
>>
>>29812605
See >>29805506
>>
>>29804926
god damn it why do I have to be in Canada
>>
>>29812605
me pls, also UK >>29811259
discord: cameronnn#8013
>>
File: Snapchat-749522057.jpg (107 KB, 716x1272)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>ASL
18/M/UK
>Describe Yourself
Skinny, Asian/white, 6'2, very clingy when im in love and will make an effort to talk to anyone.
>Kinks
Willing to try anything once. Cross dressing is pretty cool too
>What you're looking for
Someone who is willing to meet me emotionally and make each other laugh
People who demand pictures from me without putting any effort into knowing me. Someone who expects me to carry the conversation
>Discord
Cinnamon#9252
>>
Tfw no mean rapist gf to use and abuse me
>>
>ASL
20 M Sweden
>Describe yourself
A pan/bi sub guy that likes to try new things and test my limits. I am polyamorous and have a partner but looking for another Mistress
>Kinks
Chastity, Humiliation, Worshiping, Gentlefemdom and rough femdom. I like to try everything atleast once.
>Other interests
I like gaming, watching movies and series. Being generally geeky and also starting to learn guitar.
>What you're looking for
A female dom that would want to try and dom me and if it works we can have fun.
Horny guys
>Contacts
Discord: Arvid#1621
kik: Arvid_swe
>>
>>29814127
Because geography is the cruelest mistress of all >:(
>>
>ASL
18/M/Canada
>Describe yourself
I'm a 5'7 brown haired boy with brown eyes. A little more meat on my bones, but I'm not huge.
>Kinks
gentle and rough femdom, i love praise and petplay!!!! I am very puppy :)) but also definitely degradation and humuliation. Spitting is lovely and i can't live without it ong. I'm kinda into cuckolding?? never tried it but,, ah yeah id love to if i could
>Other interests
I really enjoy streaming games to like, my 2 followers on twitch, it's so much fun! I also love playing tabletop RPG games with my friends! Stuff like D&D or Vampire the masquerade are so fun!!!
>What you're looking for
Looking for someone to chat w :) Nothing too serious unless you'd like it to be. I guess more of a friend right now, and see where it goes? idk
fake doms who only wanna use me... its not fun...
>Contacts
postieman#3310 on discord
ashton_post on Kik!
princeash on wickr
>>
>>29812605
If nothing else, let's watch romance anime together.
z113800#5246
>>
>ASL
22/ Female/ Norway

>my server
https://discord.gg/jCaruvGYbs

>Kinks
Anything really, Im open to new ideas and experiences

>Looking for
Companionship, someone to play paradox games with and just anyone to talk to, feel free to add me I'm kinda new to /soc/ and discord.

>Not looking For
Any Tatars, Turks or Muslims in my DMs

>Interests
Video Editing, making naruto amvs, being a discord admin and moderating my discord server :3

>Personality (MBTI, OCEAN Model, etc.)
INTJ

>Tag
HYPERBOREAN#5306
also please feel free to join my discord server I dont mind.
>>
>>29815048
I said I like Paradox games. Accused me of being CIA and blocked me.
One of the better interactions I have had from this board.
>>
>>29812605
Eternal Dream#8219
also posted here
>>29806936
>>
>>29815048

Avoid. It's a dude trying to get people to join his cringy LARP discord.
>>
>>29803792
>asl
20/m/usa

>description
white, 5'11, 145 lbs, i have a slim build. mid-length brown hair with some bangs. i take some care to keep myself in shape and looking clean.

>kinks
other than gfd i don't really know. i think nothing. i like pretty hands i guess.

>interests
video games, anime, some music, weed. probably some other stuff too that i cant think of

>looking for
someone fun who can watch stuff or play games with me!

>not looking for
weird shit like scat. i'm normal. i have a tolerance so some stuff isn't immediately out of the question though, so just ask maybe?

>contact
licorice#1736
>>
>>29812605
Hey anon, I'm also from the UK and at university, are you still accepting requests?
I relate to a surprising number of things in this post and fit your requirements, aside from being kidnapped and broken, I've just started really trying to create a future for myself.
>>
>ASL
30/M/east coast US
>Describe yourself
masculine presenting big guy (for you) with tattoos
>Kinks
humiliation, emasculation, sph, "forced" bi, chastity, cuckolding, porn addiction encouragement, pegging, mind break, body writing, a bunch of other shit
>Other interests
vidya, anime, collecting things
>What you're looking for
A female dominant I can do lewd stuff with or if that doesnt work we can just chat and stuff. Im not some kind of picture collector. I would like to form a rapport with someone so the power exchange actually means something, failing that we can just be chat buddies. Also really hoping to find someone active after 1am EST because reasons
guys pretending to be girls. Ive become pretty good at discovering them rather quickly. if you're just honest with having a penis id be more okay with talking to you, but im looking for a woman.
>Contacts
disc PocketSand#0631
kik throwawaysub00
>>
>>29812605
Asrean#5044
>>
File: 1613179523083.png (171 KB, 512x512)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Question from someone who's relatively new still - are guys here more into gentle femdom or "regular" femdom? I kinda fall into both categories but I'm not sure what guys really gravitate towards.
What about guys in general? Do they even like femdom? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
>>
>>29815561
I would say this general is more on the gentle side in contrast to the bdsm/torture stuff in porn.
>>
>>29812605
FakeChad#9590
You sound incredibly perfect aaaa, add me if you're not too overwhelmed
>>
>>29815561
Like the other Anon said most here are probably more into the gentle side of things, but I certainly enjoy "regular" femdom more. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

As far as guys in general go, there are more of them than women into femdom, at least. And there are probably a fair amount that are afraid to admit the possibility of being into it because they don't want to be judged/shunned by other people.
>>
>>29815561
I would say most people don't like femdom, but the bigger problem is that even of that small number, more women don't like being assertive than there are male subs.
>>
>>29815663

Combine the low number of dommes with the high number of malesubs making no effort to express or demonstrate why their submission can or should be appealing to their domme.
>>
>ASL
21/M/Californa
>Describe yourself
6'2 Athletic, but not muscular, Asian, shoulder-length hair. I'm kinda shy and nerdy but I'll open up pretty quickly. Very submissive, but only in the bedroom.
>Kinks
Petplay and anal stretching are my main ones I guess, but I'm pretty open to everything. I also like crossdressing, but don't really fit into the traditional femboy aesthetic.
>Other interests
Outside of kink I like anime and volleyball! If you get me to talk about those things I won't shut up.
>What you're looking for
Honestly, big titty domme gf, but also someone to talk to or hang out with.
findom,
>Contacts
Discord: Subject_A#8917
Kik: Flutterflylost
>>
>>29815561
>are guys here more into gentle femdom or "regular" femdom?
Hmm, well people seem to have different definitions of what constitutes "gentle", and there's definitely a variety of tastes in these threads. What is "gentle", and what is "regular" femdom to you? Some of the past threads have had guys way into the deep end of the kink posting, for sure. Personally I lean slightly more toward the gentle side—a sadistic streak is hot though... :^)
>What about guys in general? Do they even like femdom?
Hell yes, it's a pretty common kink even though most guys don't like to admit it. It's simply hot as hell when a woman wants to be the one in control, in a way that nothing else is. You're not going to suffer from a shortage of demand LOL
>>
>>29815561
I'm so gentle, I don't even like femdom at all. I just browse these threads because I'm short (5'7"), and I imagine that pro-femdom girls would be the sort of girls who like short guys. Occasionally, for a short while, these threads let my imagination run wild with the fantasy of having a gf who likes my height.
>>
>>29812605
Hey there. I am 23 and from the UK.
Discord :Rainmaker#9054
>>
>>29812605

you sound cute

purplehaze#9772
>>
how do i find a qt boy to peg irl who isn't a faggot, sissy, or tranny? i just want to choke and pound a relatively masculine and normal looking guy that doesn't secretly want to be a woman. it's impossible
>>
>>29815561
I would say so. But the bigger problem lays in what people consider femdom. Is a women on top femdom, maybe? Is pegging femdom, also maybe? All these people have varried ideas of what it actually means. So I think the easiest way, is to simply just ask if there are others into what you are.
I would say most are into gfd or at least a more gentle physical experience than straight up femdom.
Dudes are definitely into it. Most posters here are dudes.
>>
>>29816196
That’s me. You described me.
>>
21/m/london

contact me on SNAPCHAT - iibz1up gays only ;)
>>
>>29816196

Because the only guys into that shit are closet gays to begin with.

I'm 6'1 and muscular, and I'd love a gf considerably smaller than me. Good luck trying to out something in my ass without getting pinned down and man handled though.
>>
>>29816196
Make post literally anywhere on the internet because there are thousands of guys of all shapes and sizes desperate for someone like you, try FetLife if you really need to be spoonfed.
>>
File: hayasaka.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>29812605
Pynchon#3233
>>
File: 1612721657516.png (759 KB, 800x800)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>29803792

>ASL
30/M/Scandi
>Describe yourself
5'11, long blonde hair, blueish grey eyes. I look younger than I am, around 25. Lean, reasonably fit. Mostly a homebody, but also love nature. I really love animals, and have pets. I'm studying programming currently, and like to be a handyman around the house, so I'm decent with my hands. I'm very loyal and devoted to my partner, and very caring.
>Kinks
In terms of femdom, I like it light. A dominant personality in a woman is hugely attraction for me, same with maternal behaviour. I like to be bullied and teased lightly.
>Other interests
I like to read, as well as watch lectures and documentaries occasionally, and enjoy in-depth discussions about various topics. Long-time videogame hobbyist, I like to play co-op games so that's something we could do. I have a music production interest, but I haven't really had the time and energy to spare for it since I started programming, would like to get back into it once I can.
>What you're looking for
A gentle, loving, dominant woman. 20-35-ish is my age range, but I'm really attracted to personality, so this range is not a hard limit. I really like being gently teased and toyed with as said before, it drives me crazy, so if that's you, then I'm looking for you. Please be serious, as I am taking this very seriously myself. I'm looking for someone I can commit to.
I'm not okay with abusiveness, cruelty or disrespectfulness.
>Contacts
absurdism#3591
>>
>>29816303
>comes to femdom thread
>calls pegging gay
hello retard
>>
>>29816196
There's so many of guys that are like that and enjoy that. But you're on a board filled with fake macho men and sissies. Even if you found someone that fits your description, most likely, he will be on the other side of the world. Just find a normal bf from your town. Start vanilla and after some time ask to finger him and work from there. If he says no, and the pegging is a deal breaker, you can always break up. Don't look for a femdom bf, look for a bf you can get along with and if he just so happens to be into the same shit, enjoy it.
>>
>>29816196
Right here
>>
File: 20210212_161808.jpg (1.33 MB, 2944x2208)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>27, NB, USA
>Describe yourself: Part time femboy full time cutie starved for affection.
>Kinks:Better off asking what I am not into.
>Other interests:Anime, Coslay, Gaming.
>What you're looking for: Casual conversation, flirting, confidence boosts?
>What you're NOT looking for: people who make it weird. Terrible conversationalist.
>Contacts: Discord SmoothTalkingSeducer#4347
>>
>ASL
24/M/UK
>Describe yourself
Slim body type, used to be a bit more muscular but stopped doing sports for some time now. Never really experienced femdom in my relationships but I've always been interested.
>Kinks
Dont have much experience right now, want to explore more kinks. In the past I did some requests/tasks for dominant females and I realized how much I liked giving control and pleasing them. Since then I also did a few cam shows and mild anal play. But as I said, I'm looking to explore more kinks!
>Other interests
Books / TV Shows / Motorcycles / Vidya / Weed / More
>What you're looking for
Someone who wants to explore more with me through Kik and/or Snapchat. Experience is not a must, as long as you feel like you want to be dominant. I hope together we can explore new kinks and find boundaries.
Ofcourse besides the sexual part just having an actual connection would be great, but not necessarily a requirement.
Anything with roots in money. Not looking to pay or get paid.
>Contacts
Kik: Unkoalafied
>>
>>29816670
It sucks honestly. My ex was a masculine guy who just happened to like bring dominated 90% of the time, and extremely uncomfortable about pegging. We did try it once because big horny gets to you, but neither of us liked it at all. Wish I could find someone like that again, but every guy I've met since wanted me to shove stuff up his ass. I tried once again thinking I'd like it if the other person was into it, but I just couldn't get past the grossness.
>>
>>29816670
>>29816772
pegging is gay
>>
>ASL
40ish/M/east coast mid atlantic
>Describe yourself
I'm generally a Dom leaning switch, but it's been a long time since I've been in the mood to sub and I'm finally feeling it again. Tall, fit, and masculine, beard and tattoos. Willing to show off if you can verify that you're real and female.
>Kinks
Pegging, chastity, plugs, cum play, watersports, face sitting, and so on...
>Other interests
420, outdoor activities, woodworking, martial arts, building/fixing things, and the obligatory books/music/movies/vidya/art
>What you're looking for
Dominant or switch females, preferably with the possibility of meeting IRL if things go well
Males
>Contacts
gra ce ful rhi no (no spaces on kik)
>>
>femdoms are never interested in transwomen
Why even live?
>>
> 31 M UK London
> White 6ft slim messy hair
> No stranger to being the Dom in previous relationships but naturally prefer to be more sub. I'm easygoing so happy to be controlled. But I can stand on my own feet
> Pretty intelligent and spiritual, good career, creative, best when nurtured.

> Guitar/snowboarding/gaming/anime/football
> What am I looking for? I'm open but probably. But find femdom usually implies constant pegging and BDSM but (while open) I don't _need_ all that stuff. Just happy for an emotionally/intelligent Dom.
> Not looking for? Dom's in the bedroom but subs everywhere else

Kik: leafastray
>>
>>29811029
Why’d you block me out of nowhere :<
>>
>>29816865
Calm down virgin
>>
>>29816772
So you wanna peg someone but you're not into it? Or did you just explain it badly? Your message makes no sense
>>
>>29816959
They are. But you won't find them here. Just like 99% of guys won't find a domme here as well. This isn't a good way of finding a domme gf.
>>
23 virgin whyte male
hi
ratbrain#0201
>>
>>29817274
Where can they be found then?
It seems 99% of women are repulsed by transwomen and the 1% that are attracted to them end up being submissive themselves.
>>
>>29817269
lmao
>>
I'm 24.

Slim to average.

I am not interested in sex.

I just want to abuse a guy.

Hit him, punch him, choke him, spit on him, make him submit and sob at my feet.

Where to find such guys?
>>
>>29817405
femanon btw
>>
>>29813608
my ex was very kinky and a switch, she liked to dominate me but she was a foot shorter than me and half my weight so once she got really into fucking me and she was done teasing and playing she'd frantically untie me and beg me to fuck her harder so she'd revert to being submissive to me until she came, then she'd get her senses and prevent me from cumming unless I'd done it with her.

It was quite hot because I prefer being dominant but she's the one who got me into femdom. I'm still looking for a switch, ideally, for that reason.
>>
>>29803792
10/M/Czechia
Tall, long dark hair, brown eyes, kinda shy
feet, femdom
I play guitar and listen to music a lot
A mistress to dominate me or just someone to chat with
Paywhores, gays
Kik FeetLover035
>>
>>29817454
*20 not 10
>>
>>29817405
S&M clubs. A friend of mine would regularly degrade rich old men for money and not have to do anything sexual in return
>>
>>29817405
>Where to find such guys?
Right here.
You anywhere in Europe?
>>
>>29817272
no, i want a guy who enjoys being a sub but does not want to get pegged
>>
>>29817471
Only, she is doing something sexual by degrading them. Also people lie to make things seem more acceptable to their friends. A former friend of mine was a sugarbaby for years and claimed to only be platonic with them, it was only after that she admitted to banging all of them.
>>
>ASL
f/19/usa
>Describe yourself
alive
>Kinks
anything really except for obvious gross shit, really into the whole femdom/paypig/mistress relationship.
>Other interests
NATURE!! I love hiking, plants, animals. I basically have a whole zoo in my house! I also play/played a lot of sports; volleyball/track mostly.
>What you're looking for
Like specified above, femdom/paypig/mistress relationship, shaved and girly boys much more preferred.
just be presentable and/or useful pls.
>Contacts
kik: idkwhatimdoing632
>>
>>29817596
That's really not too hard to find desu. A lot of guys could take it or leave it with pegging.
>>
>>29817605
That hasn't been my experience T_T they always pressure me to do stuff to their ass... which in turn makes me feel disgusting. Plus it feels bad to refuse to do something that your partner wants just because you don't like it.
>>
>>29817602
>paypig
leave
>>
>>29817636
awww what triggered you sweaty?
>>
27/white male/southwest Florida

lately I have been more and more submissive. Looking definitely for a dom mommy type. I’m decent looking and tall if that makes a difference

Kik: awhh2019
>>
File: 1606489215438.jpg (76 KB, 960x540)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>ASL
25/m/north carolina
>Describe yourself
in the military, like anime, outdoors stuff like shooting/hiking etc. new to the area though so not familiar with any trails yet
>Kinks
sub leaning switch, im pretty much into a lot of things or at the very least curious
have had some amount of experience being a sub
>Other interests
vidya gaemz, only pc tho. things like hoi4, tarkov, warthunder etc
>What you're looking for
someone who doesn't want to make a d/s relationship full time, that being said, i have no qualms about spending the day building up to kinky time in the bedroom
someone who will understand ill be unavailable for certain times due to being in the field or deployed etc
i like the idea of being able to fully communicate both in the bedroom and outside of it
someone who also is pretty weeby is prefered, i can hold back but i spend a lot of time on /a/ and regularly use nip speak and phrases and reaction images in texting
all in all, someone who is into at least one thing that im into, the more the better etc, and someone who wants to build an actual relationship outside of the bedroom
le GODEES cringe femdom/findom type
respect goes both ways
>Contacts
disc: GWnanamiKurisuSip#8112
kik: defnotlindsey
>>
>>29817631
Sounds like they're bad subs if they pressure you to do it. You're the dominant one, you decide what happens and what doesn't, the most they can do is ask politely. In my opinion, anyway.
>>
>ASL
31/M/Broward, FL, USA
>Describe yourself
5'11", not fit, but in shape and healthy, black hair, come with or without a beard by request, great teeth, good hygiene, Gainfully employed 9-5 job. Currently in service to a Mistress, but no romantic potential. She knows I am trying to date and we both have an understanding that we will amicably part ways if the right woman comes along.
>Kinks
Femdom, I'd say to a moderate degree, not into the more extreme marking, scarring and branding stuff, but if we have a conversation about a specific play or act something can usually be worked out. Big kinks are CBT, extended edging, orgasm control, tease and denial, ruined orgasm, bondage, body worship, ass worship. A lot more but these are the principal ones.
>Other interests
Cooking, foodie, reading, writing, gardening, all manner of nerdy shit, animals, debate, intellectual conversation
>What you're looking for
Someone local, in person, interested in pursuing a romantic relationship. Looking for someone I can be my 100% true self around, and who accepts that this is all a part of my life. BDSM/Femdom in the bedroom and in private or at fetish events, not interested in FLR, though if the right woman comes along and we just fucking click I might be open to it. Must be open to me being collared and in service to a Mistress presently, but also understand that if things go well I am willing to cut ties for you.
NO VIRTUAL INTERACTION, I mean dm and text in the beginning are fine, but if you aren't local please don't bother. Not interested in female superiority or ritualized femdom. This isn't spiritual for me, I just like it.
>Contacts
Fetlife: Samuel222
IG: polob222

P.S. If you are familiar with The Space there are people from The Space that will vouch for me.
>>
>>29817631
>7631▶>>29817761
> >>29817605
> That hasn't been my experience T_T they always pressure me to do stuff to their ass... which in turn makes me feel disgusting. Plus it feels bad to refuse to do something that your partner wants just because you don't like it.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Forget femdom and kink, it's that simple. They either are ok with it, or will leave you to find someone into it. Don't waste a thought on it.
>>
>>29817405
If you happen to be in Canada, or are interested in directing self abuse online - let me know
>>
>>29817899
What part of Canada
>>
File: 1365641243424.jpg (77 KB, 309x373)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>29817704
>>
>This thread
>2021
>still using Kik

Aceag#0054
If you’re a normal F reach out.
I am a normal guy, work in finance and need this in my spare time to not hang myself after work every day.
>>
>>29817928
pls be Vancouver
>>
>>29817928
Prairies (might be different ID but I’m the one who you’re responding to)
>>
>>29817405
>>29811957
>>
>ASL
24/M/IA

>Describe yourself
College grad working third shift under the heel of Lord Bezos (blessed be his bald). Other than that, I workout whenever I'm not working and taking each day as I can.

>Kinks
Rimjob, edging, orgasm denial, watersports, basically anything that doesn't involve CBT, blood, vomit, or scat.

>Other interests
I enjoy history, poetry, philosophy, reading/writing, video games, anime, and voice acting.

>What you're looking for
A girl (preferably older, but I'll take younger as well) to gentle dom me, make me feel cute, tease me in either a sexual or romantic way, and squeeze my butt whenever she wants. Pegging is optional.

Findom (I'm a semi-broke college kid wanting to move out, I need all the money I can), tsunderes, drug addicts, schizos.

>Contacts
Alatos#3332 or WarickPassione on Kik
>>
File: 42356357.jpg (40 KB, 303x280)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/England
>Describe yourself
5'4" Twink, skinny/athletic, blond hair
>Kinks
General submission, Older Women, Facestitting.
>Other interests
Nature and houseplants, Reading/ writing, Piano
>What you're looking for
Mommydomme
Men
>Contacts
Snap/Kik: busybee2023
>>
File: 20210213_174809~2.jpg (670 KB, 2448x2763)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>ASL
32/F/DC

>Describe yourself
I'm Latina, moved to the U.S in 2008. I have two bachelor degrees, and a master's degree in Medical Physiology. I have a personality many would call "masculine". I am an extroverted, charismatic, assertive woman. I curse a lot. I'm active politically. I'm a very kind person, and I like to be physically affectionate. People also call me funny, but that's up for debate lol.

I'm very honest about myself, so here's my biggest weakness: I suffer from depressive mood swings due to an abusive. One day, I am the life of the party, the next day, crying in bed. I take meds for it and they help, but that is by far my biggest con.

>Kinks
Tying, pegging, using your face as my chair, biting you gently, soft slapping, teasing, me being the big spoon, patting your head and calling you a good boy. A loving, mutually supportive role reversal relationship sounds like a dream to me.

Here's my full body pic, all dolled up: https://i.postimg.cc/8z4XrZzY/FB-IMG-1613259436328.jpg

>Other interests
I am a total anime snob, and have an undying love for Pokemon. I play games on my laptop (PC masterrace), I'm a metalhead and I play electric guitar (my Ibanez RGA42FM baby in the pic). Before the pandemic, I played soccer, liked to lift weights, and do some rock climbing. I also have a red belt in Taekwondo.

>What you're looking for
Finding my best friend who I have a long term relationship with. They don't have to be a sub, but I'd like at least a switch or someone who likes my aggressive personality. Guy who is a leftie politically. A guy with a warm personality, a guy who laughs at my dumb jokes lol.

Casual connection, No sexists, homophobes or racists (inb4 "REEEEE GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE"), no passive aggressiveness, abusive men, someone who lives very far away from me, Trump supporters, large age gap (over 8 years).

>Contacts
I always like making the first move, both online and offline. we'll see what happens. Gracias!
>>
>>29818341
Would you say there's any point in leaving a contact considering the following are the case:

>I'm active politically.
>Guy who is a leftie politically.
I am mostly apolitical, though I think I would lean left on most issues if I cared to research them. However, I don't want to open up the can of worms that is politics. I'm not mentally sound enough to take on that burden.

>A guy with a warm personality, a guy who laughs at my dumb jokes lol.
I don't know what my personality is. It certainly seems cold on the outside but it's possible it's actually warm on the inside. I can't tell. But it's almost definitely going to come off as cold to you, at least. I also rarely laugh at jokes, even good ones.

>someone who lives very far away from me
Arizona here.

>large age gap (over 8 years)
I'm almost twenty-four, so I barely squeak by in this respect, I suppose.
>>
>>29818406
First off, thank you for taking the time to reply!

>I am mostly apolitical, though I think I would lean left on most issues if I cared to research them. However, I don't want to open up the can of worms that is politics. I'm not mentally sound enough to take on that burden.
I love talking about politics, but if you don't feel up to talking or listening about politics, you'll probably find me tiresome.

>Arizona here.
By very far away, I mostly meant someone in another country.

>I don't know what my personality is. It certainly seems cold on the outside but it's possible it's actually warm on the inside. I can't tell. But it's almost definitely going to come off as cold to you, at least. I also rarely laugh at jokes, even good ones.
For me, this is the only dealbreaker I read in your post. I've been in a relationship with a cold man, and I just end up feeling all alone.

I hope you find the right person for you one day!
>>
>>29818428
>you'll probably find me tiresome.
Indeed, though I don't think it would be a deal-breaker.

> I've been in a relationship with a cold man, and I just end up feeling all alone.
I see, fair enough. Thanks for being honest, and I hope you find someone you click with too! Good luck.
>>
File: henlo.jpg (1.26 MB, 1454x2855)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>ASL
24 m europe
>Describe yourself
I'm a subby boy from europe, my interests are music, reading & exercising
>Kinks
I love following rules and getting tasks, I love orgasm control & just generally love being submissive haha
>Other interests
Sending booty pics
>What you're looking for
Dommy girls :)
Guysss
>Contacts
Snap is subxboi
Kik is subxboy
Discord is subxboy#7041
>>
>>29818341
I'm about to turn 32, and I'm only a 4-hour drive away from you. Latina is good, since I study Spanish every day, but I'm terrible at it because I have nobody to practice with. Immigrant is good, since I spent 8 years living abroad myself, so I know from my own experiences how it can be to move to a new country.

I'm down with all the kinks except pegging, but the most important one is mutual support. A woman who can lead and take charge in the bedroom is just a side benefit of what I'm really after: A strong-willed woman who is aggressive in getting what she wants, but who can still treat me as an equal in other aspects of life. I respect her and she respects me, and we both cheer on and encourage each other through thick and thin.

I might be more snobbish than you when it comes to anime. Right now I'm really into retro stuff from the 70s and 80s. I grew up with Pokemon so I feel you there. I admire anyone who plays an instrument, and I'd be happy to join you in physical activities. I'm a leftist too, so there wouldn't be any arguments there. I love to laugh and I love to make people laugh, and I show my affection by trying to make everyone feel valued and appreciated.

All this just so I can say... I really wish I was seeing you in a normal thread. A normal dating thread, or a normal romance thread. The "best friend" relationship that I'm looking for... I can't imagine starting it from a fetish thread.
>>
>>29818451
cute legs tho
>>
File: poke 210.jpg (90 KB, 733x561)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>29818499
>A woman who can lead and take charge in the bedroom is just a side benefit of what I'm really after: A strong-willed woman who is aggressive in getting what she wants, but who can still treat me as an equal in other aspects of life. I respect her and she respects me, and we both cheer on and encourage each other through thick and thin.
I am that sort of woman, and that is also the kind of relationship I'm looking for

> might be more snobbish than you when it comes to anime. Right now I'm really into retro stuff from the 70s and 80s
I've watched over 650 anime+movies+OVA, so I'm pretty critical of any series. But I haven't watched as many anime from the 70's so I think you got me beat there.

>All this just so I can say... I really wish I was seeing you in a normal thread. A normal dating thread, or a normal romance thread. The "best friend" relationship that I'm looking for... I can't imagine starting it from a fetish thread.
I mean, sure the fetish is great and all, but this thread, I believe at its core, is a thread of people who want a role reversal kind of relationship. That in itself can be hard to find because of society 's rigid gender norms. I think it'd be kind of funny to tell my future kids that I met their dad in a Chinese underwater basket-weaving forum lol

I'm also planning on posting this in the general date threads
>>
>>29818528
You’re the dream.

Aceag#0054
>>
>>29818622
She's the dream but you couldn't write something to make yourself appealing despite her putting a lot of effort into her posts? Lazy.
>>
>>29818637

Follow the conversation. That's not what's happening.
>>
>>29818654
Yes it is.
>>
>>29816666

> pic is a meme that involves dunking on women

Very attractive.
>>
>>29818654
>>29818663
seething
>>
File: IMG_20210206_140958_717.jpg (3.15 MB, 3492x4365)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>29818622
Thank you for replying! Can you post a little more info about yourself please?

>>29818341
I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my big hobbies - painting. Pic is a painting I made last week.
>>
File: 1467082535448.png (53 KB, 179x172)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>29818637
>>29818654
>>29818663
Not gonna lie, lads, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out who's who right now.
>>
>>29818703
lurk moar
>>
>>29818341
ctrl_alt_freak on kik xx
>>
>>29818712
Thank you for replying! Can you post a little more info about yourself please? And do you have discord or something else? I don't have kik.
>>
File: QnXieYk.png (86 KB, 1200x775)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>29803792
>>ASL
20/mtf/midwest us
>>Describe yourself
Trans-fem abdl. about 5'10, pretty skinny, pretty weird.
>>Kinks
kink list attached
>>Other interests
vidya, music, furry stuff
Looking for someone into diapers and willing to form a real connection primarily. Everything else is secondary desu
not looking for anything sexual with dudes, although i wouldn't mind some guy friends if we have stuff in common too. Don't wanna talk just about just sex stuff with ppl.
>>Contacts
Qelp#9722
>>
>>29818341
I'm a 28 year old guy in the UK, with freedom enough to hop around the world as-and-when (remote job that allows me to jet away, assuming COVID calms down). I have a degree which I barely use in my professional life, but it did enough to get me a comfortable and fulfilling job.

I'm confident in my own skin, but definitely consider myself an introvert. I have no problem mingling, I just have no inclination to do so, as I believe I've already made great friends who will be along for the ride for the foreseeable, and I only see them a few times a year anyhow. Outside of my friends, I keep to myself to focus on self-improvement goals, my current being very financially-focused. I'm looking to buy a house outright in only a few years, and retire only a couple of years after that. I consider myself laid back and stress free, thanks to 6x exercise a week and a good night's sleep as much as possible.

>Kinks
Everything you've said, minus the pegging, add "switch". In much the same way as I'd like a relationship to be mutually supportive, anything in the bedroom is a two-way street, and discovering what makes the other tick under any dynamic is mad fun.

My "love language" is physical affection. Holding hands, long cuddles (again, both big+little spoon), sex, cheeky hallway teases - everything that makes me fucking melt.

In terms of hobbies, I'm a basic bitch on many levels:
- PC gamer
- Health & fitness
- Reading
- Travelling (not currently, obviously)
- Films, series, etc

Shout me if you want to chat!
>>
>>29818746
Hi anon! Thank you for taking the time to read and write about yourself so thoroughly!

My love language is also physical affection, and also acts of kindness. I don't mind dating an introvert, as long as they don't mind that I have a forceful personality and they're not passive aggressive when they have an issue with me. I'm no mind reader, and I have no trouble telling someone when they did something that hurt my feelings.

Do you like anime?

The biggest thing that worries me is that you're in the UK. The pandemic has made traveling way harder for everyone, and I'm very, very hesitant to be in a long distance relationship for months on end. Is the UK allowing any flights out to the U.S?
>>
>>29818781
>...and they're not passive aggressive when they have an issue with me.
On the contrary, I have no issues with approaching people and being straightforward with them when something is an issue. I'm not confrontational, but I do rate the comfortability of me and those close to me highly, and have no issue sitting down and hashing things out if anything becomes awkward.

I'd expect the same of a partner.

>Do you like anime?
I don't actively watch it, but I have no problems with it. I've seen AoT, One Punch Man, and a variety of anime films that I've adored (Perfect Blue topping the chart). For me, anime is just another form of media that I can appreciate, but nothing I strive to get to know intimately. There's so much other stuff to watch as well as anime.

No issues in others enjoying it.

>distance
Like you, I don't want to mess around with distance. The UK is currently in lockdown for an unknown amount of time, and all leisure travel is banned. Once COVID is lifted, I have no issue flying over for lengthy periods of time (6 months without a visa between US and UK) and working remotely as we become acquainted.

Truthfully, a lot between us would have to "click" as we got to know each online for a couple of months before, but I'd see no issue in relocating, even if only for (x) months of the year at first as we discover how much of a ballache it is to get a long term visa.

Hope that covers it.
>>
File: poke 155.jpg (297 KB, 1527x1527)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>29818798
>Truthfully, a lot between us would have to "click" as we got to know each online for a couple of months before, but I'd see no issue in relocating, even if only for (x) months of the year at first as we discover how much of a ballache it is to get a long term visa.

Yeah, it seems like the stars would have to align in order for this to work; long-distance relationships are something that makes me very hesitant due to past experience. But I like everything else you wrote, so what the hell, throw me your discord my way, please.
>>
>>29818859
Kyoto#7019

Catch you there.
>>
>>29816744
onision looking ass
>>
File: jm0XFCRxbVw.png (660 KB, 1280x1280)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
Don't give up

Good luck
>>
File: checked 3.jpg (51 KB, 597x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>29818900
Checked. And may we all find that fulfilling relationship that we've always dreamed of.
>>
>>29818341

>A loving, mutually supportive role reversal relationship sounds like a dream to me.
That sounds quite nice to me as well, honestly. Though most girls want me to be the dominant one in relationships, so I can't say I have much experience in the other role, but obviously it's something I'm interested in.

>I am a total anime snob, and have an undying love for Pokemon. I play games on my laptop (PC masterrace), I'm a metalhead
Can 100% relate to this, though my passion for Pokemon definitely isn't as strong, I do enjoy the series as a whole. I'm curious on what some of your favorites are for both metal and anime. I'm personally a big fan of Symphonic and Power metal myself, but I do have a guilty pleasure for some of the early 2000s Nu metal bands. Anime I'm kinda all over the place, from Konosuba to Elfen Lied, I enjoy a lot of different anime series.

>liked to lift weights... I also have a red belt in Taekwondo.
I've been doing more weight lifting here recently, it's a lot of fun, but with work I can't do it more often then I'd like. I was a purple belt in Taekwondo before I had to quit due to school and personal reasons.

>Guy who is a leftie politically. A guy with a warm personality, a guy who laughs at my dumb jokes lol.
I'm more politically centrist, but much more left leaning on social political issues. I have a pretty odd sense of humor, so I'm pretty sure I'd laugh or chuckle at your jokes.

>someone who lives very far away from me... large age gap (over 8 years)
*cries in Midwestern.* We're exactly 8 years apart in age.

I've no doubt you'll be a popular one, anon. Hopefully you'll give the rest of us hope.
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
25 m us
>Describe yourself
Fairly well adjusted Latino that is kinda fat but likes to stay active (I try to work out at least 3 times a week). Brown hair, brown eyes, 6’1, I like to change up my facial & regular hair pretty often.

I’m an introvert, but I border extrovert I guess. Work well in social situations but I’m not one for starting them. I’m politically left, but the antagonistic type lol
>Kinks
Sissification, cei, forced culling, cuckold, orgasm control, chastity, spit, impact, pegging, cbt, humiliation

I’m also very open to new stuff, whatever pleases the Dominant
>Looking for
Cool chick that wants to explore our kinks and potentially make it into a bigger relationship
>Contacts
Kik: okimrarer

>>29818341
I’d love to chat!
>>
>>29818341
would love to talk :3
awootism#3938
>>
>>29818341
>>29811957
>>
File: poke 166.png (80 KB, 330x330)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>29818925
>I was a purple belt in Taekwondo before I had to quit due to school and personal reasons.
That's really cool! I haven't done Taekwondo in a long while, but I do highly enjoy practicing martial arts.

>Can 100% relate to this, though my passion for Pokemon definitely isn't as strong, I do enjoy the series as a whole. I'm curious on what some of your favorites are for both metal and anime. I'm personally a big fan of Symphonic and Power metal myself, but I do have a guilty pleasure for some of the early 2000s Nu metal bands. Anime I'm kinda all over the place, from Konosuba to Elfen Lied, I enjoy a lot of different anime series.
My favorite anime of all time is Monster. I generally enjoy darker, more serious anime. As for metal, my favorite sub-genre is Death Metal. *raises horns*

>*cries in Midwestern.* We're exactly 8 years apart in age.
I was living in the midwest less than a year ago too, lol

>>29818952
Um, anon, weren't you one of the ones who said pegging is gay....? I'm into pegging and I'm a girl.
>>
>>29818977
>Um, anon, weren't you one of the ones who said pegging is gay....? I'm into pegging and I'm a girl.
i mean yeah its not really my thing but i was mostly just shit posting at that other anon
>>
>>29817631
Make it clear that anal play/pegging is hard limit and it should weed those people out.
>>
>>29816764
Bump
>>
Ggg
>>
>ASL
35/m/EU
>Describe yourself
6ft, brown hair, medium build. Into artsy stuff, politics, science, humour, etc. Generally pretty friendly
>Kinks
Am a switch, but some mid range kinky gentle femdom would be cool to explore
>What you're looking for
A casual relationship/interaction where it's not overly full on. Kind, gentle femdom where we have some fun and have a chat on the side. Voice/vid calls ideally. A bit of strictness/degredation can be hot as well.
Big egos, butt stuff, hardcore domination/degredation
>Contacts
hatwearer#5284
>>
LOL the male thirst is real ITT
>>
>>29820294
Well what do you expect? Obviously there's going to be a lot of thirsty male subs in a femdom thread.
>>
>>29820319
I expect that guys would know better and don't go to oversaturated threads with lame thirst comments. That is what I would expect.
>>
>>29820351
You need to calm down
>>
>>29820351
It's fine, if there's one place where people see through simple thirsty comments it's probably a femdom thread.
>>
File: 1612145908328.jpg (58 KB, 1080x703)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
stupid error again
https://pastebin.pl/view/058528c1
>>
>>29812605
Hi anon, I'm kinda busy with uni work too atm with a deadline but I relate to a lot of what you posted. (24/M/UK btw and doing architecture degree). If you're still looking, send me an email at BridleyHJK@protonmail.com and I'll give contact and profile
>>
24, bio Female, skinny, fall on the 'cute'-r side of things appearance wise, in the EU.

Looking for something abit unorthodox, I suppose. Not looking for a slave per se, more a willing servant.
Someone who'd be loyal and willing to dedicate themselves to someone else, and gain a sense of fulfillment from helping make someone else's life easier.
Could be as simple as going to the shop on my behalf or as hands on as helping me get dressed in the morning. I'd treat you with respect and appreciate the things you do (unless you don't want me to, I could be cruel or kind depending on the preferences of the person serving under me) and would reward good behaviour. I could love you in the same way a Master of the house could come to love and appreciate someone whose been faithfully serving them for years. In that same vein, I'd remain loyal and monogamous to you, and I would expect the same.

That said, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with making this a sexual arrangement. Platonic is fine, though I'm not the most affectionate person, much less physical. Perhaps in time I could come to be fine with one-sided body worship, teasing touches, being denied, etc, but anything that involves me straight up pleasuring you is off the table.

Like I said, an unorthodox arrangement. I doubt much of anyone'll be interested, but if you are, please leave a way for me to contact you (disc, email) and a little bit about why you think this would work for you.
>>
>>29820535
Hello.

>Someone who'd be loyal and willing to dedicate themselves to someone else, and gain a sense of fulfillment from helping make someone else's life easier.
This sounds pretty close to what I'm looking for. I suppose my ideal would be being ordered around rather than serving willingly, but this seems fine too. I do like the idea of devoting myself to serving someone.

>Platonic is fine, though I'm not the most affectionate person, much less physical.
This is also probably good since I don't like overly clingy people. The lack of anything sexual towards me isn't ideal, but I don't think it would be a deal-breaker as long as I'm still allowed to masturbate. Body worship sounds great, though.

All that said, I'm located in the US. I would be willing to relocate if we connect, but I'm not sure how difficult that is if you're in the EU. Would you still be interested despite that?
>>
>>29803792
>>ASL
20/ F/ Finland

>>Describe yourself
I like floppa and drawing

>>Kinks
Mommy fetish/ feeding

>>Other interests
playing videogames like csgo and hearts of iron 4

people who dont share my political and religous beliefs

>>Contacts
JoinDuty#1986, please send me an add and we can talk :P
>>
>>29820535
I think I would really enjoy this sort of dynamic although it depends on which country in EU you are located because distance can be pretty horrible.
I would enjoy serving someone and being rewarded for good behavior sounds pretty good
Im pretty okay with the sexual dynamic as well.
But like I said, this is probably all going down depending in which EU country you are from.
My discord is Boop#4480
>>
>>29820632
>girl who reads seige and plays hoi4
its always the finns who are so based
>>
>>29820632
Not this person
>>
>>29820585
Hi, anon.
I could order you around in or against your will too, but I'd like it be an arrangement we both get something positive out of. I'm often told I come off as cold because of it (lack of physical affection) but it's just not something that comes naturally to me. I'd be willing to work on it later down the line though if it becomes an issue.

Yeah I wouldn't ever forbid someone's sexual autonomy (unless it's kink related) so you can do as you please, just don't expect me to watch or encourage it. I could stick around and insult/degrade you during if that's something you'd enjoy, but as a once in a blue moon thing.

I don't mind the distance so long as it won't remain an online/LDR thing only.
>>
>>29820632
fake
>>
>>29820791
>I'm often told I come off as cold
I think that's not a problem as long as I can still tell that you like me. I suppose if you order me around too much it may make it feel like you don't care about me so perhaps it would indeed be better in this case for it to be mostly willing, but I do hope you're at least somewhat strict because I'd probably get lazy otherwise. I need someone to keep me in check. Either way, though, it's not a big deal, I think I'd like it if you're cold.

>Yeah I wouldn't ever forbid someone's sexual autonomy
Sounds good, in that case.

>I don't mind the distance so long as it won't remain an online/LDR thing only.
I don't want an exclusively online relationship either, but we'd need to do that for at least a little while to see if we click at all and if I can trust you. Although, even then, moving might be kind of an issue because I don't have any money; you'd have to either come get me or buy me tickets. I suppose that's thinking too far ahead, things might not ever get to that point. We can just talk for now. My E-Mail is misugoromo@protonmail.com, or we can keep talking here, whatever you prefer. Is there anything else you'd want to know? I suppose I should tell a bit about myself. I'm twenty-three, biological male, 5'11", skinny-fat, virgin, never had a relationship before. Interests are anime, learning Japanese, and I've been trying to get into some artistic hobby like music production or writing but progress is very slow. I don't have much experience socializing in general so I'd probably be difficult to talk to, you'd have to lead the conversation a lot. That's about it, I'm not sure if there's anything else I should mention.
>>
>>29820632
You have a nice knee
>>
Hey there. Been kinda bored, covid, lockdown and even a curfew didn't make my life a lot better and maybe some fun on here will change that . I am a 23 year old woman from the Netherlands, who would love to have some sexy time with someone on here, connect and also get dirty to be honest. I like to just be open and honest, see where the convo leads and I do want to have a lot of fun. It would be nice if it was more than one time (although my personal situation may make that difficult too), but someone maybe long term would be nice.

I prefer myself some submissive men or men that are switch, idk but love to be dominant to a man. I like to just get someone all horny and crazy about me telling him what I want to do to him and telling him what I want him to do, and after we both cum just have a nice convo. Also love to hear how much he wants to fuck me and reverse the role maybe sometimes. I'm looking for guys of all ages, although preferably older than me (but definitely not under the age of 18). It would be a bonus if you take care of yourself (so from slightly chubby dad bod to fit or lean even) and also a bonus would be if you're packing down below.

Anyways enough blabbering of me: my kik is thecutebabenl , if you like what you read come take a look and say hi and introduce yourself. Have a good day! Btw be single.
>>
>>29820992
Messaged
>>
>>29820535
Sounds interesting.
Especially since I don't enjoy sex, a relationship without it would be no problem.
I do however enjoy the feeling of being needed/useful. Verbal validation and the occasional physical abuse would be a sufficient reward.

Of course the logistics depend on which part of the EU you're from.

discord: Hofmann's ghost#0054
>>
>>29818341
Kik: hctwink7
>>
>ASL
M/28/USA

>Describe yourself
Others have described me as soothing, quiet, and having a taste for bad media

>Kinks
mostly subby, love being told how to please, hypnosis and mind control a plus

>Other interests
paranormal, true crime, cute fuzzy things, musicals

>What you're looking for
To not be single after the pandemic

tortue, pegging, blood, scat, piss

>Contacts
Ovan#4013
>>
>>29820839
>I do hope you're at least somewhat strict because I'd probably get lazy otherwise. I need someone to keep me in check.
Why do you think that's appealing? Who wants to be required to constantly whip their partner for them care about you?
>>
m 25 loser. want to be ruthlessly verbally abused and made to cry. try to give me suicidal ideation. preferably a real woman but you can also be roleplaying as a woman. as long as you stay in character and are merciless i won't mind. just have a nice profile pic and taunt me with pictures of yourself or your catfishing identity and taunt me by telling me I'll never have you or any woman. make me send pics of my cock and body to degrade me and make me feel horrible. will o light cbt for you if you want. just be as horribly cruel as possible. no mercy

dripmoana
>>
M 22 socal
Looking for a girl nearby who would be interested in gentle femdom or mommy play.
I just want to cuddle and be pet
Kik is clowndaze
>>
>>29821627
>Why do you think that's appealing?
I think I explained why it's appealing from my perspective. I didn't consider whether it's appealing or not to someone else (Is this your qualm? Do you think I'm being too inconsiderate?). Thinking about it, I can see it being appealing to people who prefer to have more control over everything in their life, including the people they interact with.

>>29821627
>Who wants to be required to constantly whip their partner for them care about you?
I would imagine no one wants to be required to do that. But I reckon there are people who don't mind, especially if we move away from your narrow interpretation of whipping as a means of being strict (what I meant was more along the lines of setting clear expectations and deadlines, knowing exactly what you want, etc.). I'm also not sure where you're getting the "constantly" from. That's exaggerating; I don't need it constantly. Actually, I don't need it at all, since, as I said, this is merely something I hope for. It's not a requirement. I feel like I need to respect someone to care about them, and for some reason, this is one way to gain my respect. But it's not the only way.
>>
25 m uk sub here, cute twink guy. Happy to do online fun or IRL
>>
>>29813608
Look up sub hierarchies. Also, a lot of cuck-hotwife-bull relationships are like this.
>>29817411
That story is fucking HOT
>>
>>29821821
You said yourself that you're lazy. You wouldn't want a domme that's lazy, so why would a domme want or respect that from you? That's why most sub men fuck things up even if they're talking to a real domme they're interested in. They don't put the effort in.
>>
>>29820351
Where else do we go
>>
18/f/usa

5’3 chubby pale brunette with brown eyes

i like being in control and having somebody willing to listen to me <3 plus edging is always nice

i also like gaming in my free time

looking for a nice sub boy to pamper and play with. hoping for something more long lasting

message me on kik sweetstrawberry7890
>>
File: trash.jpg (70 KB, 292x370)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>29822091
>being this insecure and hateful
>>
>>29803792
>>ASL
29/m/USA
>>Describe yourself
generally energetic and pretty upbeat, clingy, sometimes depressed because of chronic depression
i'm a bit aloof, and sometimes subconsciously defensive about details about myself and it takes me a bit to really open up because of stuff in the past
i'm shy or super open depending on how the other person is which is kind of weird, i can kind of describe myself as a puppy which is ironic since im not super into petplay as a sub, but i'll be happy just being able to talk to you
i like talking a lot and most of it goes towards the emotional side of things
i have small pp and chubby, not much of a looker , also currently neet but not for long
>>Kinks
abdl, sph, mdlb, being held, sharing mutual kinks and talking to each other about them
i'm also a switch so it would give me great joy to take care of my mommy too on occasion
it is sexual as in it gives me big bone, but it's not overtly so, it's supremely comfy and emotionally fulfilling
>>Other interests
typical stuff, video gam, manga, anime, talking, cooking, singing, MTG,
i'm lazy so i just browse reddit manga for most of my reading lel
someone who actually likes or is okay with abdl stuff and wanting to be called mommy to form a chill connection with and talk with
or like just someone i can sink my currently abundant time into and have it be returned because i won't be able to sink that amount of time later
i just don't want to go at things alone honestly
spooky ghosts, meth addicts or something
>>Contacts
kalaaa#3830
>>
I want to discuss my girlfriend's nipple licking obsession that's become mine

And not just of hers. Like I do that. But she likes to lick mine to make me finish. Is this normal? Have any of you had experience with this? Can we discuss it? Fantasize about her doing it to you?
Kik worstroommateever
She's in my pfp with me ;)
>>
>ASL
25/M/UK: London

>About yourself
Introverted dweeb trying his hardest to be an extrovert, I like it when people are happy and if talking to them helps them be happy i wanna be able to do it. Easygoing and chill but emotional person, quick to make jokes and ask someone how they're doing. I just like talking to people really.

>Kinks
In order of "Please, I'm begging you": Service (any and all forms. I'm into this because nothing is sexier to me than getting someone else off), dirty talk/joi, tease & denial, edging, whatever you want today.

>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking for other people is one of my favourite things to do, as well as learning new recipes from people who are better than me. I also love museums (art and history), films, hiking and exploring cities, etc

I also have the nerdy interests, mainly TTG, anime and video games, but given all my friends are in those circles sometimes its nice to talk about other hobbies.

>Why should a domme message you?
For my charming and hilarious personality, which will be a joy to have in your life whether or not we talk about lewd stuff or not. In the past I've just got on well with the kinda girls who lurk these threads, and they seem to like me, so everyone wins.

I'm also really easy to make do shit you want me to do, and love doing it. We're talking "wrapped around someones finger in record time" kinda deal.

>What you're looking for
Nice women who read this and went "yeh he seems nice" to generally chat, hang out and flirt with. Honestly right now I'm mainly looking for people in the UK or EU, though if you're from further afield and think we'd click I'm still happy to chat.

People who just using subs without any consideration for those subs. I feel these kinda relationships work best when there is mutual respect, even if the dynamic is domme x sub.

>Contact
Discord: Enkidudu#9750
>>
>>29812605
crusr#7632
>>
>>29812605
hamder#3314

Hoping to be the needle in the haystack
>>
This seems like a flooded market but worth a shot I suppose.

>ASL
25/M/Midwest US

>Describe yourself
Tall, thick, "farmboy" strong build, typically dominant in all aspects of life. Femdom was introduced to me by a much older female that I met online when I was younger. I have stifled the desire to try it for far too long and through a few relationships. I think online might be a decent start.

>Kinks
Specific to my interest in FD: submission, restraints, service, non-recip service, exposure, public, training, roleplay, family rp, pegging, possibly dressing, open to watersports, JOI, CEI.
Plenty more outside of Femdom can be discussed.

>Other interests
Very outdoorsy. Into backpacking, kayaking, etc. Also a gym nerd, open to discussing that as well.

>What you're looking for
Open to all build types and ages. Big preference for my age group or a few years older. Chat, online play, pic swapping (or pic providing), cam service, maybe an instruction based game of service.

Fake doms, degradation, impact play, people who dont send picture proof that they are who they claim to be

>Contacts
kik: anon_rickk
sc: anon_rick2020
>>
>>29822304
What's your age limit though?
>>
>>29820535
When you say loyal and monogomous, do you mean romantically? The way you talk about coming to love your servant is a little confusing in that context - would you eventually hope to find an actual romantic partner outside of this dynamic to share your life with, or are you wholly uninterested in it? Are you looking to form some sort of bond based around similar interests and enjoying someone's company, or is the service really at the forefront here?
>>
>>29822117
>You said yourself that you're lazy.
I am indeed right now. It's the number one issue I'm trying to work on. Well, it's more "procrastination" than "laziness", but I suppose there's little difference. However, I at least have reason to believe I wouldn't be so lazy when it comes to doing things for other people. Historically, that's how it has been.

>You wouldn't want a domme that's lazy, so why would a domme want or respect that from you?
I don't think I'd mind one that's lazy. She can lay on the couch while I do errands for her. And I didn't mention that I might be lazy because I thought anyone would want or respect that.

>That's why most sub men fuck things up even if they're talking to a real domme they're interested in. They don't put the effort in.
I think I'd definitely put a lot of effort in. I'm just a bit worried that years down the line I might get complacent. I can get very motivated, but I don't have the grit to sustain it for a long time. Or so I imagine. Maybe it wouldn't go like that. I don't know.

Anyway, you appear to have experience with D/s relationships. In what aspect does the laziness ruin them? Something like not initiating conversations more? I do appreciate you trying to help, I want to be as good of a sub as I can. I just don't see what else I can do in this particular case: I'm already working on my procrastination issue, for my own sake, and I wouldn't say that at the moment I have sufficient reasons to be legitimately concerned that it would pose a problem for a potential domme because I tend to have no issue completing tasks if it's for other people's sake. It's more of a vague "what-if" concern, but I don't think it would be smart to hold off on finding a partner just because of it--there's an infinite amount of such concerns I could come up with, and if I waited until every one of them is definitively resolved before ever trying to get into a relationship, I'd die of old age.
>>
>ASL
M/26/USA(PA)

>Describe yourself
I'm a pretty talkative socialite who thrives on attention. I have dark hair, dark eyes, and a lean build.(6'0)

>Kinks
I'm open to pretty much anything, it's a more up to the individual dynamic I have with someone.

>Other interests
I have all the standard channer interests. I like nice art and most forms of pop culture(movies/games/books/anime). I love learning new things and either sharing them or being taught new things, education and politics are dope.

>What you're looking for
I enjoy the concept of shifting power-dynamics. I'm pretty switch, but I really just want a cool person to talk to that's going to be okay with one day I'm a quiet sad person and the next I might be overtly dominant. People knowing what they want is important too, which is why I lean more towards fem-doms.

Anything that will always be long distance or inherently non-sexual. I enjoy physical touch as my main love language, and I like my body being admired often.

>Contacts
TheChrisholl#7680

Willing to share whatever once we start talking, prying eyes and all that.
>>
File: 1613369521132(1).jpg (66 KB, 1024x768)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
ASL: 21/M/Dallas
Describe yourself: A stressed out but cute college student who wants to blow off steam with strangers
Kinks: Mild BDSM, age/role play, gentle femdom, general positivity
Other interests: videogames and technology
What you're looking for: A caring lady that thinks I'm cute, and wants to meet up for cuddles, fucking, or any kind of play
What you're NOT looking for: Men, or anyone who won't meet up
Contacts: Kik: skeltalfuccboi
>>
>>29823664
>I don't think I'd mind one that's lazy. She can lay on the couch while I do errands for her.
I mean lazy in the sense that she isn't clear with telling you what she wants or expects from you, doesn't give feedback, doesn't care about getting to know you or what you like, things of that nature. Laziness that shows clear disinterest in you and the relationship. Nobody wants that on either side of the slash.

>I think I'd definitely put a lot of effort in. I'm just a bit worried that years down the line I might get complacent.
Maybe you're more worried that you wouldn't get fulfillment out of it after a while? Let me tell you if you find the right person you won't get complacent and it won't even feel like effort.

>In what aspect does the laziness ruin them? Something like not initiating conversations more?
That can be part of it. In my experience most dominant women want subs to actively show they're actively interested serving them, after the sub initially learns what they would like. If you think in terms of a service worker, the ideal service worker doesn't stand around needing to be given very specific orders by their manager on the same thing over and over. They learn from experience, adapt, and give proactive service based on who they are dealing with.

From talking to my girlfriend as well as many dominant women at munches, the biggest complaint is that male subs are lazy and low effort. So starting off with "I'm lazy and I may get complacent" isn't going to do you any favors. If you're making the effort to look for someone you can also not be lazy as well. It's a choice. By making that right choice you'll instantly have a better chance than 99% of sub men. Our intent and mindset is what sets us apart. Although I think you're already on the right path since you didn't get offended and are interested in learning more.
>>
>>29823937
>Laziness that shows clear disinterest
Oh. I do agree that I wouldn't want someone like that either.

>Maybe you're more worried that you wouldn't get fulfillment out of it
That may be part of it. I'm not even sure if a relationship like this is for me to start with. I don't have any experience so it's hard to imagine what it would feel like in practice, so perhaps I do worry that I won't get fulfillment out of it. Although, more than that, I think I'm just afraid of disappointing my partner. I have low self-worth so I always feel like I won't be good enough, and laziness might be one way in which I imagine that manifesting. I hope what you say is true and everything will be fine as long as I find the right person.

>show they're actively interested serving them, after the sub initially learns what they would like.
The thought that eventually I'd know most of her preferences and how she wants me to do things after a while didn't really cross my mind. In such a situation I do believe it would be strange and maybe disrespectful to still expect her to order me around. I think... I could be proactive in my servitude the way you describe, probably. I'd want to, at least. I'm not sure how soon I would've figured it out on my own but now that you've mentioned it, I do see it as a good way to show your dedication.

>So starting off with "I'm lazy and I may get complacent" isn't going to do you any favors.
I do realize as much... but isn't it better than being blindly optimistic? I don't want to puff up their expectations and then disappoint them if I can't deliver. Then again... perhaps tempering their expectations is just a defense mechanism and only serves to give me a way out if I do become complacent, making it a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. It's scary to make promises you're not sure you can deliver, but do you think I should anyway? I guess my mindset is a bit different as I don't think being lazy is a choice that's entirely up to you.
>>
>>29815302
I am yes! Trying to filter through them all, sorry you were waiting so long.
>>
>>29824268
Cool! Hopefully we can get along, even if things don't work out like that
My discord is flanchou#1598
Hope to talk soon!
>>
>>29824300
>>29824268
Wait it's flanchou#1958 actually aaaaaa
I always do this
>>
We have mommies here

2CJvWHaV
>>
File: me.png (839 KB, 561x744)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>29818341
Hi there, you sound amazing! I'm 37/m/NY (I travel down that way pretty often, so it'd be no trouble for me to visit). I'm a leftie, love anime & gaming, traveling, working out, anything outdoors. Absolutely love all of the kinks you mentioned. If you'd like to chat sometime, my Kik is nysubboy.
>>
>>29824566
>>29818341
Or if you use Discord, mine is AdamD#8930
>>
File: 20210215.jpg (646 KB, 1887x2391)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>29803792
Older homemaker in eastern US here, looking for comfy chats and gentle femdom mommygf play. Into lots of sweet talk and breastplay. Very heavvily chested. Just lonely, hoping to fill my empty hours away with being a comfy mommabear for those in need. Other hobbies are homemaking related and films. Maybe we can watch some together. Leave disc, only if this post fits you.
>>
>>29824663
That sounds lovely! 37/m/NY sub here, Disc is AdamD#8930.
>>
>>29824663
>>29818317
24/M/England
Discord: busybee#7064
>>
M 22 SoCal
Looking for a dom girl to talk with and maybe give me joi.
I've been trying to train myself to edge longer and need a proper instructor.
Tell me what to jerk to, how to jerk, how long, anything you want.
Mostly though I just want someone to talk to : (
As far as kinks go I like gentle femdom, feet, worship, hypno, mommy, loss of control, but open to most things.
The main thing that appeals to me about femdom is confident women, them making decisions for me, controlling aspects of my life, but also able to turn off the fetishy talk and communicate as normal people or friends too.
But my main fetish is laying on a girls thighs while she touches my hair and makes me feel like everything will be ok
Discord is weesnaw#3128
>>
>>29824663
kot#6093
>>
>>29824663
please mommygf, add me?? 3756#7209
>>
Sub 27/male here. In FL. Sweet, nurturing with a dom side is nice. You can be mean too.

Kik: awhh2019
>>
>>29824663
Samuel#6913
29mAus
>>
Ur username doesn't exist
>>
>>29824663
hello! this post fits me indeed, am also looking for comfy chats and wanting to fill my hours chatting too!
kalaaa#3830
>>
>>29824663
Izgrul#6930 yeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>29813072
trannnynyyyyyyyyy faggggg
>>
femdom is not real

all these are either attention whores who lookin for paypigs or tranny fag cuntbrothers

remember, femdom is just infantility, its undeveloped brain of child.

no true femdoms exist, women just want paypig losers to pay for their and chads vacation to bahamas
>>
>ASL
20 femboy eu
>Describe yourself
Im a pretty thick bottomed femboy with a fem shape, pretty shy at first but i get brarty when im comfy n stuff
>Kinks
Honestly everything lol, I'm kind of a freak
>Other interests
Books, anime, vidya, typical shit
>What you're looking for
Any fem, i don't mind the shape n stuff
Men
>Contacts
Rorax#8691
>>
File: qktr38pj4e161.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>29824844
>stop liking things i dont like reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29820535
Hello. 25M. I'm very interested. I'm a service sub and would find fulfillment in the type of arrangement you described, just by the service acts themselves and specially knowing they would be fulfilling to you as well. I understand the limits in physical intimacy you mentioned, and if you end up considering one-sided body worship to be something you'd like to include in the dynamic that would be extremely appreciated. Would love to talk more! My discord is goldrush#0347
>>
>>29820535

This is the type of shit I cannot understand. You serve her akin to a servant but she wants nothing to do with you romantically.

Maybe if you're lucky she'll let you lap up her bulls cum after she's done.
>>
Kik: someguy_560

Looking for a fantasychat about my crush And i getting abused. kinks are bondage, forced bi, cuck, BBC, and lots of others. Hit me up if interested! (No nudes) Femdom is ok to, would be a nice change
>>
>>29818341
Straight up you are a Goddess.

31/M/DC area (I'm in Alexandria)

Annie and Video game dork here.

My email is rkmn79@gmail.com

I can give you my discord, or anything else as well.
>>
>>29824663
I fit that. 23/M/UK here. AsperTheGhost#0613
>>
>>29824663
LordJ#9298
>>
>>29818341
can we be friends lmfao

>ASL
27/Non-binary/SW USA

>Describe yourself
I am Asian American. I work in tv/film/radio/media as a lighting tech. I present as androgynous or "tomboyish" when I am working and pass as a guy. 5'5". Slim/athletic when I'm working. Medium skin tone, short hair that I'm growing out, dark features.

At home or when I'm out I can sometimes present more feminine. I sort of bounce between the two. 70/30 masc/fem. Really depends on who I'm around. I'm depressive and currently coming off SNRIs lol.

>Kinks
Role reversal (I'm a switch). I like being the big spoon. Experienced at pegging. Knife play. Spitting. Soft biting. I like petting boys on the head and playing with their hair (if they have it lol). Shibari. Ropeplay. Or just 'nilla lol.

>Other interests
I'm very leftypol. I read a lot of geopolitical theory and watch documentaries. I have tattoos. I have a Criterion subscription. I play guitar and keyboards. I am involved in music and art scenes. I play grand strategy and card games sometimes. I bike and skateboard a little bit. I cook a lot.

>What you're looking for
Nothing serious. No one younger than me. (25-40) Just want to chat with people. I have dated a couple people off /soc/ long term back in 2012 and honestly haven't really had a more worthwhile experience since.

I have an attraction to:
~academic geopolitical types with button down/round frame glasses
~hardcore punks/metalheads
~dark body hair
~tattoos/smokers. I don't really smoke, but I like the scent lmfao
~freckly petite femme girls
~pixie cut + glasses girls

Not into extremely overweight people — and on the flip side, not actually into extremely ripped people. I fawn over emaciated heroin chic types as well as "bearmode" types. I can handle having sex with racists but I don't really enjoy talking to them.

If you don't like spicy food we're not going to get along.

>Contacts
Reply and I'll add you.
>>
>>29825085
>I'm very leftypol. I read a lot of geopolitical theory and watch documentaries. I have tattoos. I have a Criterion subscription. I play guitar and keyboards. I am involved in music and art scenes. I play grand strategy and card games sometimes. I bike and skateboard a little bit. I cook a lot.
do you rape 14 year olds in my local music scene too because it sounds like it
>>
>>29825085
You sound great, wouldn't mind chatting, even if just about strategy and card games. List#5074
>>
>>29825085
Sammyb#6039

You sound really fun, cute and wholesome plz Dom me lol
>>
>>29824663
James_Twice#1647
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
Im 19, MTF, Live in the Midwest
>About Yourself
I have naturally brown hair but I dye it often so it can be whatever color im feeling at the time. Tall, 6'1", skinny, nice butt i guess, great torso. Very Andro. Just a fag who likes playing a buncha different video games. Strategy/management games are my fave, but I also play league, minecraft, some other stupid BABY games.
>Looking for
Gaming buddies, people to shoot the shit with, shitpost friends.
>Not looking For
Uninteresting, uninteractive people who rarely message
>Interests
Video games, music, cartoons, cooking. Nothing special.
>Tag
doopdedoop#7439
>>
20 m
I'm looking for someone interested in some hardcore domming
phiix98
>>
>ASL
20/m/michigan
>Describe yourself
Brown hair, green eyes, 6 ft 2 in. Young, professional, nerdy, clean cut, tall white boy with mommy issues. Skinny and hung, appearently I'm a type. Switch
>Kinks
Bondage, gentle femdom, open to harder femdom (tho never done it), impact play, toys
>Other interests
Mostly books, vidya, and electronics. I spend most of my money and time on my PC, rent, and tools
>What you're looking for
A mommy dom older than me and within milf range (20-50). Someone to literally and metaphorically show me the ropes. I just need to address my mommy issues and also address my constant horniness.
I've never thought of a sugar momma, but I'm totally willing to trade my body/emotional support for money
Guys. Please, I know I'm feminine but I'm looking for a mommy. Also, teens - pls be older than me
>Contacts
Kik: kayloar27
Will verify with snap/discord if we hit it off but I use Kik as a filter
>>
>>29825531
were you circumcised in MI?
>>
>>29825557
Are you that fucker from the midwest meetup threads?
>>
>>29825579
...probably.
>>
>>29825581
No, I was not
>>
>>29825586
was it done elsewhere, or were you spared?
>>
>>29825588
Elsewhere
>>
>>29825591
ouch??
>>
>>29825625
Yes
>>
>>29825648
hopefully you aren't unhappy
>>
>>29825655
Doesn't make much of a difference. Most girls seem to prefer cut. It has had minimal impact on my life
>>
File: 20210203_171043.jpg (3.54 MB, 4032x3024)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
MtF domme selling

Kik: sasha_448
>>
>>29812605
Hope you're still active despite being inundated. 25/M/UK, enjoy a lot of the same things and fit all your requirements except hairless, but that can be fixed. Really enjoy hiking + countryside as well, would love to share some neat spots around the country.
Thrunton#7410
>>
>>29825210
>Sammyb#6039
this don't work

>>29825114
lol no :^)
>>
23/M/CAL

My gf won't dom me so looking for one. Rp, cuck etc. Hmu will share picks with you if you're a girl into that.

Kik: aestheticexpo
>>
>>29826132
Pics of me or my girl I meant lol
>>
>>29824844
you must be fun at parties.
>>
21/M/Ga

Looking for gentle femdom, maybe something more in the future. Only message if you live close by.

Kik: guava77
>>
>>29804635
bump
>>
femdom is gay
>>
>>29825085
Bababooey#5738
>>
File: IMG_4102.jpg (627 KB, 1536x2048)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>29803792
>ASL
23/M/Germany (pic is me)
>Describe yourself
Your average car guy/ general nerd
>Kinks
gentle femdom, beastiality, incest, and many more lol
>Other interests
I think I said everything
>What you're looking for
chats maybe more, open for trading
full blown master slave stuff
>Contacts
>>
>>29828038
kik is xElmoHD
discord Sommer#6902
>>
>>29828038
>that
>23
Holy mother of fuck
>>
>>29828046
jealous? ;)
>>
>>29811676
Even if it's not a LARP, I don't sub for someone younger than me
>>
>ASL
21 m IL
>Describe yourself
I'm in college, i watch tv. I'm pretty laid back desu
>Kinks
creampies, being told when to smoke, edging, post orgasm play, succubus porn.
>Other interests
i like video games, tv, anime
>What you're looking for
i'm looking for either a good convo, or being told how to be high
pretty open to anything
>Contacts
kik is rebal778
>>
>ASL
27/M/Florida
>Describe yourself
Physically, I'm 5'9 chubby brown eyes/curly hair, glasses. I'm a bit timid initially but tend to warm up rather quickly. Kid at heart, I like anything banana flavored. What I enjoyed from my childhood, I always keep near and dear to me and am very nostalgic over such things. Friendship is the most important thing to me, I stay loyal to those who trust me.
>Kinks
Gentle femdom, mommies, breastfeeding, cuddling, stuff like that.
>Other interests
Anime and video games. There are so many to choose from, but here are some of my favorites of each: Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate, Digimon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Konosuba, Kaiji, Katanagatari, among many other anime. For games, my favorite genres are platformers and jrpgs. Nier:Automata, Sonic, Persona, Metroid, Zero Escape, Fire Emblem, Danganronpa, Kirby, Genshin Impact etc. I also love to collect stuff. I'm most proud of my Digimon vpet collection and YuGiOh collection. Hopefully you wouldn't mind me gushing over Digimon.
>What you're looking for
A mommy-like person who I can build a well meaning relationship/friendship with. Someone to dote on me, a kind and warm individual who I can care for and can keep me company in these lonely times.
Someone who's mean I guess lol
>Contact
Akira#4286
>>
Lurking for norcal
>>
>ASL
18/M/MA
>Describe yourself
6'3, and thin. I have semi-long brown hair and brown eyes.

Pretty introverted and spergy desu.

>Kinks

GFD/collars/chastity/teasing and denial

>Other interests

Reading, working out, vidya
>What you're looking for

Someone with empathy who is interesting enough to talk to.

Anyone who isn't looking for anything serious/ghosters

>Contacts

NoteBlue#8099
>>
>>29812605
>>29812605
Throwing myself into the pile.
yyrkoon#4348.
I want head pats.
>>
28/M/NY

I'm pretty average. 5'11" long curly brown hair and green eyes. Very shy and timid. I like to cook and bake.

Bondage, chastity, mdlb, pegging and a slew of others. Not afraid to try anything once.

I'm a nerd at heart and a cuddle bug.

I'm hoping to find a domme or a mommy domme. Take our time to get to know each other and hopefully get to meet at some point.

No payphones.

Discord Emereldas#9265
>>
>ASL
24/amab/oh
>Describe yourself
Pale, boney, always tired. Antisocial and horny. "Femboy". Terrible hot:crazy ratio.
>Kinks
/rr/, praise kink, petplay, mommydom, breast worship, sleep play, normal bdsm shit, amazon, hypnotism
>Other interests
Accumulating, curating, and regurgitating memes. I play some videogames and watched an anime. If you dare to ask, I have Opinions on Politics too. Creative-adjacent
>What you're looking for
In the short term, someone to call me a good boy/girl and an opportunity to earn it. Long term, looking for the girlboss to my malewife.
findom, humiliation/degradation, voyeur/exhibition, fear play, blood, piss/scat
>Contact (Discord)
legumeme#9081
>>
>>29828046
>Holy mother of fuck
hey ogres have layers ya know
>>
>ASL

21/M/FL

>Describe yourself

6'3 brown hair, ~190, I'd say im on the muscular end of twink. INTP, kinda shy until I get to know you.

>Kinks

love rope stuff, both giving and receiving
chastity, corporal punishment, being a maid type deal and having to do chores for you

>Other interests

Weightlifting, cycling, reading, cooking. I'm trying to start writing but not sure if its any good

>What you're looking for

main preference is a relationship but down to just talk to some people

masc dudes

>Contacts

norfolk#8670
>>
>>29824674
Pic related
>>
>>29824741
I tried hun, pic related
>>
Why is being pegged so hard to do? It’s literally all I want In life yet very hard to find a female willing
>>
>>29823655
>When you say loyal and monogomous, do you mean romantically?
Yes. Don't mean to cause confusion, just hard to explain. I would not become involved with others outside of it, and I'd expect the the same from them. Ideally I'd like a bond to form and happen naturally over time.
>>29824871
Sent a request but you haven't been online.
>>
>>29824663
Add me!
FakeChad#9590
>>
File: net4-1.png (1.83 MB, 972x1296)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>ASL
27/M/Maryland+DC
>Describe yourself
Tall, slim/twinkish build (though not quite as much as it was a year ago, thanks quarantine), medium-long hair. Not a ton of experience due to being a generally awkward dork
>Kinks
Crossdressing/lingerie, pegging (can't get enough of missionary/mating press), just generally being subby
>Other interests
Tend to get hooked on roguelite games. Regular tabletop player. Been part of various streaming communities for around a decade, got back into doing it myself these past few months and have been looking into vtubing since some friends picked it up
>What you're looking for
Someone local to hold my hand and cuddle after they finish riding my face and playing with my butt. Would love to find a relationship, but not opposed to a casual/fwb situation
Men (seriously, do people just not read this part), findom, abdl or anything adjacent, intense domming/degredation, super long distance
>Contacts
kik: blumples

>>29818341
Might as well throw out a (you) since I'm pretty close even if I'm seeing it way too late
>>
>>29824663
I have a post in this thread, but please add my Discord! You're everything I need.

Dythis#3199
>>
>>29825085
Interested in chatting.

Duriel#4840
>>
File: image1 (8).jpg (236 KB, 960x1792)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
femboy from canada looking for a cool girl

discord is nofii#4280
>>
>ASL
almost 19/F/Dubai (just online stuff is cool too)

>Describe yourself
5'2 / tomboy / short black hair / slim
talk a lot, laugh a lot, overshare, need attention, pretty fun to be around (in my opinion anyway)

>Kinks
pegging and uh the usual gentle femdom stuff. nothing painful or too intense. i love teasing and gently bullying <3 being worshipped/served/etc is also hot af. need to tease you until i am actually the only thing on ur mind. orgasm control !!
(can sometimes be switchy for the right person, probably not you though)

>Other interests
league of legends (trash low elo player btw, but i'll still gently flame you)
wannabe pretentious movie snob desu
always lookin for new music to listen to

>What you're looking for
fun subs to talk to when i'm bored
guys and gals and enbys all work but gals pls be enthusiastic, i get nervous with the ladies
would be great if we actually vibe and be friends first, i'm pretty lonely ngl
prefer young 18-22 guys that don't look like grown ass old men, as in no beards and shit y'know. also i like em skinny, not muscular or chubby. femboys are cute but you don't have to be one. just be cute

relationships/being exclusive
people over 22
people who start convos with "hi" "how are u"

>Contacts
reply w your discord and i'll add you
>>
>>29812605
>>29818341
>>29833079
19 m sub :)

riley#2374
>>
File: image2 (2).jpg (244 KB, 960x1792)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>29833079
nofii#4280 ~! enby from canada
would love to chat and those kinks are interesting af
>>
>>29833079
I’m very clingy and i like to worship
James_Twice#1647
>>
>>29825085
I'm slightly younger than you, but you sound like a really interesting person and I'd be interested in just chatting art and strategy games with you if you are up. >>29805479 is me.
>>
>>29825085
bean#7263
>>
>>29833079
JooJ#8786
>>
>>29812605
call me a good boy and I'll melt for you
delaney#3707
>>
21m
sub into bondage, pegging degradation, watersports, and others
looking for dom women (t welcome)
not looking for other subs
kik dtjjtd
>>
>>29833079
Heyo, add garbage boi#5591
>>
>>29833079
LordJ#9298
>>
Looking for naughty slaves or couples
Start with asl and who you live with for reply!!
19 f uk
Paigedomx
X
>>
>>29833177
>enby
kill yourself you degenerate
just be a tomboy like every other fucking girl for the past 2000 years that sometimes does things that men do
>>
>>29833079
Arvid#1621
Male 20 from sweden
>>
>>29833079
SneakyTurtle#5801
>>
>>29834384
nah lol
>>
Might as well try this out.

>ASL
M 23 USA
>Describe yourself
I'm 5' 8", brown hair, blue/green eyes, white, and a handlebar moustache
>Other interests
I'm into anime, video games, have a B.A. in music and philosophy, violinist, tenor, composer, introvert, and not sure what else to say
>What I'm looking for
A domme of any sort, but a mommy type might be the best fit. I want someone who I can serve, please, and also takes care of me. Not sure if I'm ready for anything serious, but would be open to it if the opportunity arises
>What I'm not looking for
A humiliatrix or someone who doesn't respect my limits and wants to make me feel like trash. I'm honestly depressed enough as it is and need something more supportive
>Contact
kik: magicman448
snap: magicman447
discord: magicman447#0462

I don't ususally get replies on these but figured it's still worth a shot. I probably won't check this thread much, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me on any of the above mentioned platforms. Hope you all have a great day!
>>
>>29833079
magicman447#0462
>>
File: relatividad.jpg (747 KB, 1440x1411)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
>>29818341
Pynchon#3233
>>
>>29804902
i wanna add you but your tag isn’t working, pls send a working tag you’re completely my type
>>
File: 20210216_225614.jpg (424 KB, 960x720)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>29828844
Bumping self, hoping for good vibes.
>>
>A/S/L
18/F/UK
>Describe yourself
5’4, brown hair, brown eyes, normal weight. Very easygoing and nice, get told I have a ‘hot med girl’ look. Into normal boring things, mental illness like a typical online girl.
>Kinks
Body worship, subs that just aim to please to do anything to make me cum.
>Other interests
Like reading, movies, music, do a lot of people watching and lying around and thinking in my spare time.
>What you’re looking for
Ideally a relationship, someone I can be with irl- I want to be a couple primarily not just a weird online femdom thing. Physically I like either skinny boys or fit/lean boys, nothing inbetween. I like accents.
>What you’re not looking for
Trannies, boys that want to be pegged, crossdressing, sissy bullshit ect. Sorry I don’t want to touch your anus.
>Contacts
Reply with your discord tag if interested.
>>
>>29835865
whatreyoumadeof#1640
>>
>>29835865
Pynchon#3233

Engineer student, also enjoy reading and watching movies. I'm an avid swimmer, and also like to take long walks. Been told I'm easygoing and nice too. Do a lot of thinking, as well.
>>
>>29833079
whatreyoumadeof#1640
>>
Yo quick Q.

Why is there so many Dommes in Texas?
>>
>>29835865
James#6872
>>
>>29812605
Never did this before or came to this thread but fuck it i'm bored and looking for something different and interestin Damn...#2592 hit me up
>>
M19 straight guy from germany. I‘m new here. I‘m looking for some new experiences. I’m open for anything clean and dirty. If you are interested, please add me:)
18+
kik: luca.6666
>>
Femdom here
Cucks and sissies this lonely hotwife Needs you 22F quarantining sucks I’m all by myself no bulls I got nothing so make me cum I’m addicted to this, me porn pictures of what you’d do watch men do to me as we chat I want to be played with Make me cum.
>>
>>29832342
Did someone send me a request and then cancel it the other night? I woke up to a notification, but nothing was there.
>>
>>29812605
Hey, 22/m/US distance really only big issue imo
Also in university, share most of the same kinks, beginner cook and would like to get into gardening soon now that I have space.
Tisaga#3078
>>
>>29812605
(・。・)

Tart_boy#9151 is my discord would love to talk and maybe match up if we click
>>
>>29835865
JooJ#8786
>>
M 25 us
Looking for some femdom, trans just trying to have some fun really and meet some people who like the same
Like pegging, trans, domination and bdsm nothing too extreme lol
Kik: tigbitties951
Snap: kylesnap2021
>>
>>29835823
>>29835865
Oops forgot I changed my name! siloseen#4940
>>
>>29836380
add my snap bweller699
>>
18/F/UK
Reply w discord tag if you look like this
>>
>>29835865
punished_amd33#5883
>>
>>29824663
jupiter#4325
>>
File: 4107a42.jpg (160 KB, 1533x1411)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>ASL
Don't know sign language
>Describe yourself
30F, tall, red hair, enjoys long walks on the beach
>Kinks
Neck and back mostly, but one of my knees is shot
>Other interests
Pegging traps and transsexual prostitutes
>What you're looking for
The keys to type this sentence.
Idk, probably cancer
>Contacts
No, I wear glasses
>>
>>29837365
jupiter#4325
>>
>>29837365
NoteBlue#8099
>>
File: this pls.jpg (148 KB, 500x666)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>29804926
Bump, my post got buried. If you're a woman in the UK and want a man who serves you, let's talk.
>>
>>29837365
>>29837454
Vogue#5329
>>
>>29837365
I mean that was me like 5 years ago.
>>
>>29837662
>>29823496
This me now
>>
File: P_20210219_201353_1.jpg (198 KB, 1832x1021)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
35m/pl

As you can see I'm Miss's perverted horndog. That is now safely locked by her command.

Looking for her approval and forgiveness :)
>>
>ASL
30/M/Ohio
>Describe Yourself
5'11" 135 lbs. (Currently) Long blonde hair, green eyes. Bookworm who sometimes works out, sometimes goes out hiking. Calm and analytical, but I love amusing diversions and have a mischievous streak.
>Hobbies/Interests
Anime, video games, board games.
Literary fiction, both reading and writing.
Research on paranormal phenomena. I have an ever-expanding library of books on Fortean topics and I engage in hobbyist research myself by doing things like setting up replications of experiments exploring the influence of consciousness on random number generators and staking out bigfoot/ufo sighting areas.
History and anthropology, especially fringe theories like the work of Robert Bauval and Geoffrey Ashe.
>Kinks
Cuddling, hours of foreplay, light bondage (collars, simple restraints), teasing and edging, squirting, service submission. I'm mostly a hedonist who will try anything that will be pleasing to myself and/or my partner, but I have a personality that meshes more with dominant/assertive partners so femdom and female-led relationships are just sort of natural for me rather than kinks. My kink is really "pleasure," serving diligently to give and submitting to receive.
>What you're looking for
Chat with someone who has similar interest in anomalous phenomena.
A mad scientist/Amazonian conqueror who decides that I am essential property to be seized both for her personal happiness and for her plans for world domination.
Findom, sadism, degradation/humiliation
>Contact
disc: Tychaios_Zero#2614
>>
29, bbw, California mommy looking for a boy to breastfeed

I am open to explore all types of kinks and fetishes. I’m not LARPing and neither should you. If you’re local to me, we can meet. I mainly just want a cute boy to help me induce lactation.

Post Kik and we’ll talk.
>>
File: DSC_0013.jpg (1.69 MB, 3211x3604)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
Pic is me

27/M/UK
Low energy crossdresser. Shy, playful
Depends on the person
Marine life, archaeology
Low expectations, slow
High expectations, straight to sex
We'll see is anything happens first
>>
>>29839208
Rockerdude967
>>
>>29839208
Elmotehazn
I got questions about lactation.
>>
>>29839208
Omeglechat93
>>
>>29839213
Contact?
>>
>>29839267
I was going to be lazy because I don't have many accounts, but sod it
kik: snafu100
>>
Queer brown guy with a bomb wet ass bussy

Kik: paki4bwc
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA

I'd be happy to speak to any girl interested in guro, mutilating, or killing people. Or, alternatively, pegging, futanari, and the like, as I'm exclusively interested in being penetrated. I have some deep infatuation with cocks despite being exclusively interested in females for some bizarre reason.

I believe I'm the type of worthless, immature human trash that deserves to die painfully, and I would think it's unwise for anyone to associate with someone clearly mentally ill like that, but, hey, I won't stop you. My biggest fantasies would be being hurt, killed, raped, made into a slave or doll, or otherwise enduring pain for the sake of someone else's pleasure. But, I still have some lingering obligations preventing me from being able to die quite yet, and I'm also not yet able to form romantic or sexual relationships with others, so I can't offer that in return. Still, if you'd like to discuss actual real femdom with some blood in it with someone instead of mommydom crap, I can do that. Beyond that, I don't care if you're nice to me or insult me or what.

I have little interest in doing things and a rather small world as a result, but I do like video games a lot. Shin Megami Tensei, Touhou, Danganronpa, and Metal Gear Solid are some favorites. I like collecting art online of things I like too. Beyond that, I generally spend my days sitting and waiting for death.

>Discord
Sabnock#5941
>>
File: funyarinpa.png (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>ASL
26 m, northwest USA
>Describe yourself
green eyes, brown hair, chubby, average height. Always was the "funny" guy in any friend group.
>Kinks
all things femdom, facesitting, bootlicking, farting, pegging, drinking piss, being babied, just serving in every way
>Other interests
gaming, pop music, movies, huge David Lynch and Metal Gear fan, started collecting vinyl recently
>What you're looking for
dominant women to chat with and serve, whether cis or trans
findom
>Contacts
kik: rey_nada_
>>
>>29839208
Any interest in mixing abdl with it? I'm in SoCal.
>>
>>29839208
Very small (5'1) 21/M soft boy in SoCal who likes BBWs and is very interested, if you are as well kik me @ gnervousgnome
>>
>>29839208
I'm not socal but I'm interested in chatting since I'm very much into that, among other things! angularnumbers
>>
>>29821664

bump. still here
>>
>>29839208
God I wish I lived close to you. You sound amazing.
>>
>>29824663
You look very beautiful. Would love to chat. My discord is Marcello-of-light#1905
>>
>>29840565
Sorry it is Marcello-of-light#1906
>>
>>29839208
jlerner12
>>
>>29839208
kik knootts i'm cute
>>
M 25 us
Kik tigbitties951
>>
>>29824663
dunno if youre still here but my disc is
Palace#0071
>>
>>29833079
hi 20 m basically what you want i guess
Palace#0071
>>
>ASL
21/F/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
animation, mango, cringe, nerd, viidya, etc etc etc. DDLG, ageplay, incest, hypnosis, schoolgirl, bad men, anything disgusting. like guys who get nervous talking to girls, would be ebin to have someone jerk off to me just telling them about my day and femdom
>What you're looking for
erp/lewdship/voice
dick pix
>Contact
ricey#4110
>>
File: yum e.jpg (681 KB, 1944x2592)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
looking for male subs
not the faggy catboys looking for a gentle mother substitute to give headpats
i want a big, strong, preferably older male sub to abuse, step on, choke, slap, spit on, crush, kick, cut, etc.

about me. i'm 18/f on the american east coast. i can provide proof of age and so on. 5'0", 107lbs, white, short dark hair.

leave your discord or kik if interested in *actual* femdom. pic unrelated
>>
>>29841647
Hey 21/m here
kik is collegesubmale
>>
>>29841647
I'm 30 and my kik is sandp420
>>
>>29840616
Bumping this post and also snap is kylesnap2021
>>
>>29841724
nobody is going to respond to your boring, completely bland post. its literally just your asl and kik.
>>
>>29841647
>>
>>29841647
kik is Jason_Twice
Don’t let the pfp fool you, I’m not a femboy.
>>
>>29841647
do you have piercings? if yes, im all yours
>>
>>29841757
im retarded and didn't post my tag Boop#4480
>>
>>29841647
44m. East coast sub
Kik me? Crankshaft4747
>>
>>29841586
wtf is an alt account
>>
>>29835865
Haroldinio#0751

20yo m and from the UK, up for anything rly
>>
>>29804346
Added u- snap starts with har
>>
>>29841586
Sent message
>>
>>29839208
Retaskateboy
>>
>>29841647
34/m here.

Kik is Gouthiat
>>

Looking for a fantasychat about my petite blonde crush (or others crushes, you decide) and me being subs for you/others. Perhaps a forced thing Where you're in charge. Love bondage, cuck, forced, and alot of other things. Hit me up if you're interested and want to rp this! (No nudes of her sadly!)
>>
>>29837365
Rocky#5939
>>
>>ASL
26 M EU
>>Describe yourself
Average build, dark brown hair, 5'10'. Reasonably attractive.
>>Kinks
Chastity, SPH, cuckold, gentle femdom but very open to ideas.
>>Other interests
Working out, playing guitar, learning a new language.
Someone open to trying new things but isn't solely interested in sex
Someone who expects a couple of hundred dollars spent on their wishlist before they are willing to have an actual conversation.
>>Contacts
throw123away(at)email.com
kik:exposed_colacan
>>
>>29812605
I think I fall under most of these if you'd be interested please add me on Kik: Tartflav0r
>>
>>29818341
I'm interested 24 years old and curious my Kik is Tartflav0r
>>
>>29825085
So w-what about centrists? Kik is Tartflav0r
>>
>>29806936
Bump
>>
>>29839208
Kik me: distoss
SoCal male, with experience with inducing lactation.
>>
>>29835865
>>29837365

redblueotter#5071
>>
If someone can send me large files of furry porn or dick pics; I also like to fantasize about cosplay pls
Email is
123taylan456@gmail.com
>>
>>29841647
@Mteal444
>>
>>29841757
no.
>>
29/ Male/ Southwest Ontario

I am worthless flesh. 5'10" 220lbs, fat-dad body type. Dark brown hair. Near sighted, wears glasses. Not very smart and no social skills. Likes to draw and play computer games. I am very inexperienced and often cum way too quickly to be of any value in regards to sex.

My kinks are irrelevant. Submissive heterosexual. I have no value or usefulness. I am willing to serve my master in anyway that pleases her. No genital abuse/ mutilation. I dislike breathplay and cutting, but my feelings don't matter. If it pleases my master, then I will bravely oblige.

I mostly just stream movies and shows/ shitpost on 4chan. I like witchcraft and the occult although I don't really believe in anything. I am an emo anime nerd with no talents. I try to be a laidback 'dude lebowski' type person, but I'm anal, conceded, withdrawn and will often spurge out about conspiracy and politics. I would describe myself as being generally unlikable and dumb.

I am looking for a dominating heterosexual biological female. Preferably with experience and the patience to put up with someone as worthless as I am. I don't want to be just a punching bag, so someone who wants to balance abuse with affection would be ideal.

I'm not looking for a romantic relationship, anything involving lgbtq2+, or that requires me to paypig.

kik: inferior_flesh
>>
>>29841647
My Kik is orignalangiro
>>
File: the_goon_show.jpg (116 KB, 900x450)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>ASL
29/male/australia
>Describe yourself
i'm an alcoholic loser. some girls think i'm good looking tho so maybe you will also
i will cut myself and drink my own vomit if you want lmao i just gotta get drunk enough first
>Kinks
unconditional love, huge tits, clingyness
>Other interests
i like 70s monster movies
>What you're looking for
a girl to love me
>having standards
>Contacts
>implying
>>
>>29841586
Not the person in the post
>>
>>29834770
based enby
>>29824663
dani#4380
>>
>>29841647
>>29807102

Responding to you with my post, because I'm really interested and I think we have stuff in common. Message the Kik I posted if you're interested, we can figure out Discord there if that's better for you.
>>
>>29812605
I'm going to toss my hat into the ring, because you're perfect for me. I could use some personal happiness on the weekends, too.

Dythis#3199
>>
>>29841647
Tarbob#7452
>>
>>29839208
lancerf on kik,

In california, will help you lactate and treat you like a cow
>>
>>29818341
are you still here? 26/m and live in new york. love anime and pokemon v much and i will go to the gym with you hi

sleep#4802
>>
>>29833079
Tarbob#7452
>>

Looking for a fantasychat about my petite blonde crush and me being subs for you/others. Perhaps a forced thing Where you're in charge. Love bondage, cuck, forced, femdom and alot of other things. Hit me up if you're interested and want to rp this! (No nudes of her sadly).
>>
>>29824663
zarkator#3460
>>
>>29812605
zarkator#3460
>>
>>29837365
zarkator#3460
>>
>>29824663
innernetstrngr#0096
>>
>ASL
21/M/Europe
>Describe yourself
timid but willing to do anything mistress will ask me to, except showing my face
>Kinks
saliva play, breast feeding, spanking, beng forced to please you, being tied up, incest
>What you're looking for
a mistress to give me orders, and reward me if I'm being a good boy
paywhores or dudes, anything foot related.
>Kik
shitty_anon
>>
>>29803859
I just want to say that I strolled in here from curiosity and you sound cute. I don't know that I am really into femdom and I am not looking for anything but you seem like you could land a girl easy.
>>
>>29835865
Hope you find someone more to your taste my dude, keep the optimism up!
>>
>>29844302
Yes..#0607
>>
File: 2021-02-21-145707_18.jpg (127 KB, 885x1319)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
based in US

kik - Sophia.Primrose

normally live as a guy, but curious about meeting up to dress up with a woman from time to time. have met with a few women in real life before so I'm actually somewhat serious about it.
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
27/m/australia
>Describe yourself
quiet, well mannered, confident
>Kinks
facesitting, pee
>Other interests
video games, fitness and health
>What you're looking for
anything, im bored
dudes, unless u just wanna chat
>Contacts
kik - k9a4b
>>
>ASL
22 M NJ
>Describe yourself
I'm a 5'10 white guy in solid shape, with brown hair and blue eyes.
>Kinks
I'm into dominant women but not to an extreme. I like being taken advantage of, teased, blackmailed, etc. I have a foot fetish that I'm embarrassed of but it turns me on.
>Other interests
Outside of that, I'm an econ student who likes photography.
>What you're looking for
Looking to sext, send pics, or just talk to a girl who might be into what I like.
I don't want to send anyone any money, not into pegging.
>Contacts
kik:alw4440, snap: skrodboys
>>
>>29812605
Hey are you still talking to people?
You added me about a week ago then haven't seen you online since?
>>
>>29803792
>ASL
23f Scotland
>Describe yourself
Pretty autistic but I really want to just be dominant with someone
>Kinks
>Other interests
unironically minecraft
>What you're looking for
A sub partner obvs
Someone that can't handle autism
>Contacts
dpm#0001 k.mackin59 (snapchat)
>>
>>29845557
Interesting. I like how you didn't even care about the snap bitmoji. Put more effort into your fishing, Faggot
>>
>>29841647
Definitely my type (16benitos kik)
>>
21 M looking for older dominating women. Kik me @ jbsime9
>>
>>29839208
hecka_arcee

27/M/SoCal
>>
File: 1597585629984.jpg (53 KB, 660x716)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>29824820
>32
>>29824663
Can you re-add me?
>>
Has anyone actually found any type of meaningful relationships in these threads
>>
>>29846245
I lurk and sometimes but rarely add (not due to being picky, I'll add anybody unless they seem like a psycho from their post who's near me). But I get that this isn't for an actual long-term relationship. I kind of hate it since I feel a few types of gfd are what I really want, some dynamics can be only in the bedroom or in certain moods only though which is what I want. But it's hard to find someone looking for a relationship in a kink thread.
>>
>>29844989
hi US based straight guy here. Hit me up if interested in chatting

kik - easilycheaply
>>
File: 1613994803573.jpg (94 KB, 781x781)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>29846245
I've found a few guys that I added that I really enjoy talking to.
I don't get that spark with a lot of them either cause we don't have anything in common or they're not good conversationally but there's a few I have grown attached to.

I've never had a boyfriend but when I was in high school there was a boy I was obsessed with, I used to keep a diary of all the things he ate, what he wore to school, the things he liked, what music he listened to, etc.
I went to sleep every night cuddling my pillow and pretending it was him, practicing making out with it and things like that.

I can't explain it but I've never felt like that since, I just wanted to kidnap him and have him all to myself and watch him sleep and do absolutely everything with him, it made me feel really like, giddy and stuff?
I want to feel that way again about someone.

Point is there's a few boys I've spoken to here that I'm starting to get tiny hints of that spark again, I don't know if it'll go anywhere but I loved feeling that way, just being madly in love I knew it was bad but it really felt nice.

So I hope I find my husband here, I'm keeping my hopes up.
>>
>>29847160
Where are you located?
>>
>>29846262
Yeah these threads tend to focus heavily on the kink side and not the actually having any sort of functional relationship side of things. Well that and the quality of the average /soc/ person doesn't help either.
>>
>>29847245
That's exactly what I mean, I'm hopeless at talking to guys in real life which is why I have to resort to what's basically just stalking I guess, guys on here are easier to talk to but half of the people I've spoken to just say stuff like

"baby please send a picture of your vagina with a knife in it" I'm like, no??
But I'm here too so it's not like I'm any better than these people, otherwise I wouldn't be here, so hey.
>>
>>29847185
In the UK. Didn't realise my tag thingy changed, I don't know how I did that, sorry.
This is me, like I said I had a lot of people to add, I feel bad ignoring any of them.
>>29812605
>>
>>29847382
Would you ever move to Canada for the right victim?
>>
>>29847382
26/m/UK
Oldusky#8123
>>
>>29847377
>"baby please send a picture of your vagina with a knife in it" I'm like, no??
Sounds about right. You're a tad young for me and probably a bit too crazy.
>>
>>29847531
That's fair, I'm glad someone at least knows what I'm on about. Even If I don't find my bf here it's nice to at least chat to someone you know?
Good luck in your search!
>>
>>29847536
It's not a very active search. I have very low expectations of 4channers. I'm down for chatting some if you aren't too flooded though.

Halp#5311
>>
>>29847545
I'll add you yeah! I made the stupid mistake of adding pretty much everyone at once, I really need to think before I act.
Still don't really know how this site works but w/e.
>>
join ^^!
https://discord.gg/ENmnSQDmDD
>>
>>29846245
I've had two meaningful relationships and a couple people that ended up being good friends, I think it's a rather nice place actually if you can recognize and have the energy to give to the right person, you just also have to recognize that the right person is rare and not get so fixated on making everyone out to be the one (if you're a guy) or get desensitized to the formless masses (if you're a girl)
>>
M/25/Texas

Chubby hairy

I want to be locked up in chastity and feminized

I love reading movie's and video games

Kik TheBigBadJuju
>>
>>29846245
I've come close.
In the past, I've found some people that I ended up talking to a while but usually end up not working out sadly.
That doesn't mean it can't happen though!
>>
>>29847442
It depends really! If I get my degree and a good job I'll hopefully be able to move around more and go live with my bf instead of having to like, figure out how to FedEx him to me.
>>
>>29847610
I'll give it a shot then. Discord Duriel#4840
>>
>>29812227
A larp isn't a paywhore.
Are you new here?
>>
File: 1581629857634.png (114 KB, 496x402)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>29847377
Have had similar experience with /soc/ every time I've used it, but you actually seem fun and interesting to get to know. At the least, I need someone to watch romance anime with. Do#5484
>>
>>29846245
Yes and no.

Have made some good friends from GFD, waste money on each other buying gifts, movie and vidya nights, celebrate holidays and shit but we are just friends and it won't go further than that.

In terms of actual femdoms though, I only ever met a few, the rest were either brats thinking they could dom, those just looking for orbiters, or in one case a paypig/sugardaddy which was never going to fly no matter how much she tried.
>>
>>29812605
M 20 from UK also here, looking for a gfd sort of thing

Also a virgin and would love to be kidnapped by you and experience ally he stuff you mention in your kinks list. Seems like living you would be fun, and I'd love to be looked after and just enjoy your company.

Realise I might be late but worth a shot.

Discord is Haroldinio#0751
>>
>>29847600
I do think no one being the "one" after a while is kinda depressing. In general most that add fade or are we just aren't interested in each other. Tbh not even looking for a "femdom" just nice folks to chat with or a waifu for laifu
>>
>>29847382
Hey, v interested 20yo M from the UK here, you sound fun and the idea of being kidnapped sound great. Would be good to just live and enjoy your company.

I'm also a virgin and looking at your kinks we seem to match up a lot. Would love to talk, discord is Haroldinio#0751
>>
>ASL
27/M/US
>Describe yourself
6'4, blonde long hair, darker blue eyes, light freckles, 215.
>Kinks
Forced vomiting, being forced to watch (lesbian acts preferably) while they insult me [not sure what this is called], needle play, flogging, getting pissed on, verbal degradation/humiliation, wax dripping, slapping, bondage, tickling
>Other interests
More of a vent - don't want to run the risk of someone identifying me.
>What you're looking for
A lady who is naturally dominant, and doesn't have to "act." Someone who commands respect and has a strong presence. Someone who can make me feel dumb. Ideally not shorter than 5'8". As far as bust size goes, B-C is ideal. Not too big on thiccness. Prominent cheekbones a plus.
Anyone fat. Commies, tankies, far-right/Nazi horseshit.
>Contacts
>>
>>29847160
larp
>>
>>29849273
Forget the hunter/prey kink - probably my favorite.
>>
>>29837365
identical twin, xdxd#4869
>>
>ASL
28/f/US
>Describe yourself
BBW but working on changing that, short, very obviously descended from shitty French peasant genes. I can sometimes get depressy. I don't send lewds.
>Kinks
Switch, haven't had much opportunity to dom. But I like to be gentle. My punishments usually involve minor stinging pain or temperature play. Male chastity is a huge interest of mine that I've yet to explore.
>Other interests
Houseplants, yoga, hiking, gardening, and cooking.
>What you're looking for
Friends first, then evaluate from there. I'd like someone who's also a switch. But generally I like men who are tall-ish, chubby or muscular, beards and tattoos are a bonus. And I'm a bit of a size queen. But if you send unsolicited lewds I'll block you.
Someone who can't hold a conversation or maintain communication
>Contacts
kik: cuntusions
>>
19 m femboy Virginia
Looking to be intoxed with weed and poppers
I wanna be your brainwashed cute slut!
I’m up to meet up in person uwu
Please abuse and humiliate me!
All doms welcome!

Kik hypnofuckdoll
KittyMalloy#5478
>>
>>29846245

Nope. Had a few hookups. Had long term relationships from finding kinky people on dating apps and reddit personals only.
>>
28/M/France
Short and somewhat skinny.
Into chastity and orgasm control. SPH too.
Long term chastity right off the bat.

Currently in chastity. No toys expect male ones, let's have fun somehow?

supercarrot999
>>
File: c6c1ab_6360881.jpg (136 KB, 960x960)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>ASL
23 / M / France
>Describe yourself
5'7, white, brown hair and eyes, slim but a bit muscular, 6.5 benis. Rather caring, kind and laid back/calm, but I can get worked up for important matters. In my fifth and last year of psychology, finishing this summer.
>Kinks
I love giving up control in the bedroom and giving pleasure, so anything femdom related except chastity, SPH, scat and uri. Feminization is meh, but I guess I can tolerate it in the bed, if it's a huge turn-on. I enjoy both brutal and gentle fdom equally, although I would say I'm a switch rather than a sub. Also handholding, since I'm a disgusting degenerate
>Other interests
Video games, some series and anime, learning through videos and reads (nature, animals, space, history, humans, geopolitics), music, running, cooking. Love to go out in nature.
>What you're looking for
A girl who enjoys being dominant in the bedroom. That's pretty much it, I can't be too picky considering how rare this trait is. I'll just say I prefer long hair, and possessive girls. Bonus point if you have any kind of mental illness or disorder, I'm trained to deal with that!
Men, MTF or morbidly obese girls.
>Contacts
collegeboy#5532 on disc, come say hi!
>>
>ASL
25 / M / UK
>About yourself
Irish, 6'1, white, black hair and blue eyes, chubby with 2 tatoos covering my right forearm.

Generally laid back and chill guy, got the usual hobbies that most have, music, sport, film, gaming etc. I work in TV and film Post Production with the hopes of being a film editor in the next couple of years.

>Kinks
I love wagering and giving up control to a female (I'm a switch). Always open to new experiences and willing to learn. Always wanted to try cock chastity for someone. Not many limits aside from the usual (scat/poop)

>What you're looking for
A naturally dominant girl.

Men

>contact
James#6872 on Discord or kik: whatsmyusernametho
>>
30/m/Germany

175cm, athletic, brown hair, beard, I am a pretty chill dude and maybe not your typical guy who is into femdom

I am into gentle and also rough femdom, degredation, being bossed around, talked down to, but I also like to just cuddle and be romantic, if you're into it we could change the dynamic too
taboos: me intetacting with other guys, cuck, anything public

other interests: i ve been boxing and doing different sports for almost half of my life, video games, anime, I can talk about almost any topic with you.

kik: easyzumerken
don't be discouraged if I don't reply right away. I don't have the app installed on my phone but I will respond in time
>>
>>29806324
Username don't work
>>
>ASL
19/m/US
>Describe yourself
Pretty skinny, light muscle tone, a little short, long hair, a bit of a femboy I suppose. I'm kinda shy and awkward but pretty chatty once I get to know someone better. I consider myself pretty nice and affectionate towards people, I've always been told I have a bit of a girly personality.
>Kinks
Cuck, chastity, sissification, prejac, sph, feet, abdl, feederism, roleplay, bbw, petplay, public humiliation
>Other interests
I like anime, jrpgs, card games, typical nerdy weeb shit. I also have more practical hobbies like cooking, gardening, cleaning, working out, and I'm learning guitar
>What you're looking for
Girls, or girl (male)
Men lol
>Contacts
Discord: strawberrymilk#6716
>>
Kik me if your femdom

I like dominate girls who strap

Kik loverofallxo
>>

Looking for a fantasychat about my crush (or others crushes, you decide) and me being subs for you/others. Perhaps a forced thing Where you're in charge. Love bondage, cuck, forced, femdom, pegging and alot of other things. Hit me up if you're interested and want to rp this!
>>
I just want someone to handcuff me and give me a bath.
>>
File: zzzzzzzz.jpg (703 KB, 1440x2095)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>ASL
26 M US
>Describe yourself
Chubby Hispanic with long hair
>Kinks
Cuckold, pegging, cbt, impact play, chastity, sissification, cnc, sph, feet, roleplay, bbw, pet play, public humiliation
>Other interests
video games, tv
>What you're looking for
My mistress wants me to serve men and women online and do whatever they want while she is at work.
payment, relationship
>Contacts
Kik: Slave_Rey
>>
>>29841647
El_Alfanormal#7819
>>
Kik ZlidMan
18 m
Looking for gentle femdom mommy dom

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.