[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1611963029758.jpg (252 KB, 987x1151)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Welcome to /aan/ - Adopt a Neet

This is a thread for poorly housed and cared for NEETs as well as Providers with both room and desire. Also, just compatible roommates if that’s more your speed.
The ultimate goal for all participants is to move in together as flat(room)mates, friends, or something more. Your call.

If you are looking only for sex or "online only", you are in the place!
About yourself:

>Status: (Please pick one)
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills)
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support (you do not have to be a NEET!)

>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
As much as about you as you are willing to say. Sex and gender matters to some people. Others, not so much.

>Location and are you willing to relocate?
General location or as specific as you want. For NEETs, your location and ability to relocate or not is especially important so please let everyone know.
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply)
just a room/flatmate, friend, F/M/T only, gf, bf, fwb, live-in maid, strictly platonic, etc, [insert your own]
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Use this space to talk about the kind of person you are and the kind of person you are looking for
>>
Provider.
Male, 30 Straight.
>Location
I could relocate but prefer not to.
Seeking a NEET Roommate/Friend/Gf, someone to form a connection.
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Be short, into esoterics, tarot etc or be open to getting into that, be loving and seeking a lot of communication. I don't care about flaws. My only expectation if you try to form a connection as well, but beside that fully be provided for.
Kupa#7439
>>
>Status
Provider
>Sex, age, gender
Married couple in our mid thirties
>Locations
Upstate NY
>What are you looking for?
We are looking for a early to mid twenties NEET to do some cleaning and take care of our dogs while we work. We are also looking for a sexual relationship with the NEET, so must be bi, male or females will be considered.
>Anything else?
We really would like to help a NEET grow as a person, this means finding their place for finances and sexual maturity. We would love to have you as a sex partner for both of us, like a thruple situation with monogamy but not perpetuity. We want someone that could live with us for at least four months and up to several years. We will pay all bills, groceries and cooking, you are welcome to help with anything you would like. We would require you to have a few daily chores, but less than an hours worth.
>>
>Status:
Provider

27, male, I prefer women but cute MtF and femboys can apply

>Location
USA, Florida. I have a beach-side condo

>What you are looking for
Friend, gf, "live-in maid" (there's not much to clean) or anything really. Sex isn't a requirement

I work from home and I don't really know anyone around here. All of my neighbors are elderly.

If you know coding or web dev at all that's a plus, since with my current job I have a lot of free time so it would be cool to take up some extra projects for some side cash.

>Anything else you would like to add?

No felons. I have a cat so you can't be super allergic or a cat hater (he's mostly an outside cat now though).
I know how to cook well so you don't need to know that, but washing dishes would be nice. There aren't many, it would be 30 mins a week.

I have an extra laptop and PC as well.

>Discord
MeatballNUTS [WeLi]#3671

Also if you need a website made or know someone else that does, message me as well.
>>
>Status:
Semi-Provider/NEET

24 M Bi

Texas, and if it's that inviting, of course I'll relocate

Honestly, Iwant to leave my hometown. I don't hate it here, I just feel like theres not much for growth anymore, so I'd love a change of scenery, friendships, relationships, the whole shebang. I get along with everyone, so anyone interested in roommate, house caretaker, live in butler, maybe a 3rd party for the Mrs and Mr...

This is best for the nitty gritty convo whenever I'm considered, no?
>>
>>29848262
Dansie#2088
>>
Semi Provider

Male, 25, Straight

New York City, no relocation
GF, FWB, someone to get to know, date, and we support each other financially or emotionally, etc
Mostly just hoping for someone pretty great to talk with, get to know, play vidya, etc. LF my chubby femanon gf and want to help and support her through whatever. A real strong connection.

Don't be crazy, a criminal/murderer, politically or religiously crazy, etc.

Discord: Purple#3429
>>
>>29847868
>My only expectation is*
typo.
>>
>>29847868
you didn't put location.
>>
>>29848242
what part of florida?
>>
>>29848641
panhandle
>>
>>29848639
East Coast.
>>
>>29848858
And again, I am looking to fully provide, you won't have to work at all or worry. DM me to ask for specific state.
>>
Wow. Lots of predators itt.
>>
>Status
Semi Provider (Willing to be a NEET femboy)

>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male, 20, Bi (or pan - I just fuck with cute people)
Tall, white, nerdy, hung femboy

>Location
Michigan. Looking to GTFO of my house in march but prefer to stay in state for the next 6 months to tie up some loose ends. But then I am down to relocate wherever.

>What are you looking for
Roommate/Flatmate that will pay their bills on time and dependably.
If you want me to do chores/wear outfits/ support you emotionally or sexually to earn my keep I'm down with that too. Again, I just need a roomie I can depend on. I'd love having a relationship with my roomie but it's not necessary at all.

Please just be stable. Being a provider is a bonus, but I'm good with a semi. I am not too shy but a bit of an introvert so I can hold regular talks if I get to know you, but do need my alone time. I just would like someone to help provide me an environment to grow and develop myself personally.

>Contact
Kik kayloar27.
I can add you on snap/disc/etc, but I don't post those. Kik is good to filter out lewds and crazies
>>
>>29847962
see >>29849623
if you might be interested ^_^
>>
>Status:
Provider – Full Provider

Male,35, Straight

>Location I own a home outside Denver Colorado

Looking for a Neet to take care of, I can provide room utilities groceries and a small allowance.

I'm looking for someone to have a purely transactional relationship with a female NEET or an extremely cute femboy. You can live your own life as long as you take care of my needs.

This is a serious post no scam artists or flakes please.

Kik Tiggletown
>>
File: IMG_20210207_175916.jpg (268 KB, 719x925)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Semi Provider

Male 22 pan

Australia Wollongong if you would move it's been good I have a stable job and would like to keep it so I can't move
GF, FWB, someone to get to know, date, and we support each other financially or emotionally, etc
Someone to hangout with even if it's at your place and love would be second

Discord haydo#7158
>>
Semi-provider

Male 21, don't mind any

In London looking to go to the north

Someone I could split finances and buy a 2 bedroom house with or rent out a cheap 2 bedroom house

Not loud, doesn't party OFTEN and doesn't spend like crazy but save for a rainy day
>>
>>29850217
are you only looking for people in the uk/whose first language is english?
>>
>>29850233
Doesn't need to be their first language but needs to speak/read/write English to a normal standard
>>
>>29850252
and do they need to be in england right now?
you didn't write your discord though
>>
File: 1611951336560.png (1.3 MB, 861x1024)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Provider

23/M/straight

upstate NY, no

Female: It would be cool if you became something like my gf or friend I guess. To be clear, I wouldn't demand you have sex with me or anything like that. I might expect you to do a few chores for me in lieu of money since you're a NEET with unlimited free time. Nothing crazy since I'm just a single guy.
Male: A roommate who will split the rent would be nice too! If you think you can offer a service equivalent to $350 per month instead then tell me.

>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs
Don't be an asshole. Keep it down while I'm sleeping (I sleep during the day). I hope we can get along since we're going to be living together!

lookingforneet#8259
lookingforneet@gmail.com
>>
>Status:
NEET
Nb (Cock), 18, pansexual
Kentucky, I am comfortable with relocating
A dominant personality to guide me and be assertive over me, gender doesn’t matter, sex doesn’t matter, I’d prefer alittle older than me but I can do same age
I’m really awkward, scared of social interaction, i probably have some undiagnosed disorder but I’d probably like to talk to you and stuff

Discord: zimmers#8008
>>
>>29850686
Oh yeah I guess I’d be considered a femboy too btw
>>
>>29850665
one more thing: you can stay for free as a male if we hit it off as friends!
>>
Semi-provider

Male/22/Bi

In Orlando Florida

Roomate our last one left, it's a 3 bedroom 2 bath and you'd have one other roomate. The rent is currently 500 a month but I'd be willing to help cover you and make it 200 to 300 (if you want to work out something with me..) I just need someone to help alleviate the cost a bit)
You'd get fiber optic internet
a Room all to yourself
can use the 4k TV in the living room outfitted with Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon prime with a PS4, Xbox 1, Switch, Ps2, Gamecube, Steamlink, and Xbox
we have all the appliances you'd need Microwave, oven, toaster oven, Krueger, blender, fridge, dishwasher, etc..
Along with spare alcohol you can drink but bring your own food

Can be honest about their financial situation, doesn't mind a little noise, is generally cool, can somewhat pay
>>
>>29851368
oh fuck forgot the discord
Discord: Sarahシ#6331
>>
>>29851368
> male
>>29851377
> female discord tag
you're a catfish
>>
>>29851764
I mean I told you I was male, it's not like I'm hiding anything
>>
>>29847851
Semi-provider
Femmymale, bad end of thirty, flirty.
Relocate
Flatmate.
I'm a mess.
>>
>Status:
Provider

24/M/Straight

UK. Lucky enough to be a homeowner, but it didn't come with wheels so no relocating. Bright side is you would get your own room and bathroom.

Housemate, FWB, or something more serious. No pressure on the latter. Bio females only; crazy though it sound my deeds specify a single family occupancy and I've not lived here long enough to want to challenge that yet.

As long as you take care of yourself (not a smoker/on drugs/overweight etc) and are willing to help with some of the tidying up, I really don't mind. My primary bills are all constant and I'd be happy to cover some higher food and power costs for a while.
About me: tall, slim, well-read and I like to think well-groomed. I work during the day and usually follow up by playing vidya (always up for a comfy couch co-op Switch partner), going for wanders or watching films. I can cook a decent meal and occasionally dabble in baking.
I adore intimacy: cuddling (been called the best cuddler in the world by two different people), hair stroking, kissing, that sort of thing. Would love to have someone to give and receive that with again, even if it's without any expectations of something more. Sex is great too, but absolutely not required.

If that ticks any boxes or you're at all interested shoot me a request on Discord.
Kaimin#1412
>>
>>29847962
Contact?
>>
File: my19a0d7iar31.jpg (96 KB, 680x739)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
semi-provider

male, 30, prefer women, but smol & passable mtf are okay too

northern virginia. not willing to relocate until im more established with a career

a smol loner QT gf that i can worship, vibe with, play vidya with, watch anime/movies on discord, etc... ultimately a LTR

-prefer you be a degenerate too so i don't feel weird
-physically: 5'9" | white | 180# | dark short hair
-easy to get along with, i'll probably be interested in whatever you're into, unless you're just mean to people
-recovering coomer

marsz#5941
>>
>status
Provider

>sex/age/sexuality
M, 24, bi

>location
Texas, cannot relocate

>looking for
Roommate, friend, possibly bf/gf. Neet or semi provider. Age/gender/sexuality/ect doesn't matter.

>anything else
You'll get a place to live, a car to use, internet, I can cook for you, and if you need citizenship I can help you get it. We will have to get married (don't worry, it's just a contract marriage and we'll sign a prenup. You'll be free to see anyone you'd like.) Feel free to ask any questions.

AspenWillow#2254
>>
>>29847851
>Status
Semi-neet
>Gender, age, Orientation
M23 straight/curious
average build 5'7 150lbs white, blue eyes brown hair capable of growing a decent beard
> Location/relocating
SW Florida. Can relocate but may have difficulty adjusting to cold climates at first
If male then either a roommate or to become a full on live in maid/pet. If female then roommate or maybe a bf/gf type situation
Major need is to be able to contact family once in a while and pretend everything is normal. Other than that it's a need for speed. I can work decent jobs but I've lost focus on the future and with college

Kik: spencer7864
>>
already a provider heavy thread but whatever...

> status
provider
> asl
straight male in his mid 30s, usa
live in fwb / gf / a woman to cultivate into a functioning member of society, slowing weening the sex out of the relationship

come with a growth mindset / no political agenda. i had a live in neet about 1.5 years ago. she had no opportunities and i was able to give her some. she cried when i dropped her off at the airport.
> contact
i'm very wealthy and therefore very private. post your discord.
>>
24/F
I'll send you nudes regularly for money.
I'm just really desperate.
specialneedsz on kik
>>
>>29853509
This isn't for online-only nonsense.
If you're not willing to meet-up and be someone's sex slave in exchange for hundreds of dollars worth of accommodation, you're not "really desperate"
>>
>>29853695
Doesn't need to be sex slave.
>>
>>29853857
Definitely not what most are looking for. We definitely are looking for someone to share relationship equity and not have a power imbalance.
>>
come on man why i gotta be cute for yalls to adopt me
>>
Provider

M 32

ON, Canada

roommate, help cleaning the house and all

Reply with discord
>>
>>29854073
Post pic
>>
Adopt-a-Neet Discord!
https://discord.gg/epdYA8YEwK
>>
>Status: NEET

Trans M2F (on HRT for a year), 27, Bisexual

Central Illinois and willing to relocate for the right person
I am honestly just seeing if anything can come from this. Pretty sure these threads suck. Plus hate my city with a passion, so would be up to try anything even GF/BF
Only things I can think to add is I can't stand cig smoking, I smoke weed, and got 3 amazing pets. Open book so feel free to ask me anything you want.
Discord - Majin Souji She/Her#6237
>>
>>29847851
>Sex and gender matters to some people. Others not so much

Sex and gender probably don't matter because there are only male providers looking for horny toys to be their live in love-machine and only female NEETS who can't post (honestly for their own safety) or transgender(femboy) NEETS that are often not able to offer much by way of their situation even though providers probably imagine and expect them to be dress up maids to do all their housework for them.

If I were looking to be a live-in NEET I would probably be amazed at myself if I were able to perform consistent housework and I know that's lazy of me. I'd probably want the chance to be given affection, minimal care and allowed to pursue my personal ambitions like music and not worry about financial obligations. I know I take very little room, little effort and I'm extremely easy to please. I clean up after myself, I don't leave messes about and I expect to also not be responsible for messes I don't make. I'd obviously find it reasonable if someone wanted me to help with house chores and I'd probably end up doing that within reason. Honestly, though, besides being really cute and affectionate I already struggle with Anhedonia sucking the ambition out of me as is. I'm probably not just waiting for a chance to have a full-time house cleaning/prostitution job at the risk of becoming homeless.

There likely aren't many who would.
>>
>>29854936
i would.
>>
>>29854936
If you're a NEET then doing all the housework for two people would be incredibly easy. It's like being a stay at home mom but without the kids, which is the bulk of the work.
>>
>>29854936
Yeah as others said, housework for 2 is really simple unless one of you is a big mess maker.

But realistically, if it's just you and a dude and you two aren't mess makers, you're looking at a bit of cleaning every week. Cleanup after yourself when you do stuff like cook and doing dishes as you make them will stop a lot of the house keeping buildup. When you think about it, most bits of housekeeping are a once a week task AT WORST like vacuuming. So you're basically doing whatever you want till your provider comes home and wants to do stuff with you.

Now if you add kids to the mix, it's a full time job since they can and will make messes faster than you can clean up after them.
>>
>>29854936
throwaway44chan@yahoo.com

I'm a provider and interested in what you're offering. send me an email with your discord
>>
Provider/semiprovider

M straight
Midwest not willing to relocate

gf eventual wife

I am willing to help you relocate within reason. anything else we can iron out if you're interested.

>discord
Gythor#1971
>>
>>29854073
Depending on what you mean by cute, you don't have to be. I'm a gay dude attracted to cis, preferably masculine guys, and would take a guy who is handsome, or even plain/guy next door, over a cute femboy any day. But there are so few male NEETs that aren't fem that are interested in a male provider that I stopped posting.
>>
>>29856290
forgot to mention im 25
>>
>>29854936
> Sex and gender probably don't matter because there are only male providers looking for horny toys to be their live in love-machine and only female NEETS who can't post (honestly for their own safety) or transgender(femboy) NEETS that are often not able to offer much by way of their situation even though providers probably imagine and expect them to be dress up maids to do all their housework for them.
Not really wrong on this front. Most people here if we're being blunt are looking for bangmaids

>If I were looking to be a live-in NEET I would probably be amazed at myself if I were able to perform consistent housework and I know that's lazy of me.
Of all the issues to be sketched out by these situations this seems like the most trivial one. Maybe you lived with a clean freak but it takes very little to keep a house clean assuming only adults.

>>
File: 1597512001653.jpg (248 KB, 1046x1910)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
NEET
25 / M (on hrt) / No Preference
PNW (willing to relocate)

Looking to be a live in maid / slave for someone(s) nice very long term or perm. I can cook okay (mostly southern stuff where originally from & willing to learn more) and can clean as well, I am fully expecting you to tell me what you prefer in terms of chores though. Sex for me is almost limits free as long as there is communication and stuff about what's going on. I'm very big fan of struggle snuggles, bdsm and I'd probably not call you anything other than master so if that doesn't vibe then prob not gonna work.

I am 5'9 160lbs~, look male, don't do nudes/porn. I am not a virgin but I've never been fucked. I do currently smoke a lot of weed and growing my own or at least trying to x3 In free time watch a good bit of animu and have been enjoying Apex Legends for the last week but nobody to play with. Have been on hormones for about a year now, the guy I was dating at the time did my injections for me when I started and now my roomie does it. I expect you do them as well uwu Though I am open to just living as a guy as well if maybe you'd prefer that, I'm not quit as dysphoric as I used to be, would take some time though.

I'll leave it to you to add me for more info if you're interested. I just ask that you are stable enough to support the both of us. Don't really care about gender, age, job, etc. I also don't have any debts or anything. Not in a rush.

TwoFive#3980
>>
I made a stupid decision at 19 to move across country and took a job knocking on doors selling magazines. Mag crew sucked ass but it really gave a me a smack in the face and helped me start doing stuff in life. Years later I'm feeling stuck again and the itch to take another leap like I did earlier in my life is back.

I got into some insane scenarios on mag crew and I would love to take another leap but I'm horrified of getting just absolutely abused like I did back then. Some providers seem like like alight people but I can't understand why someone would want to open their home to a stranger like me.
>>
>>29856815
loneliness and inability to form normal companionship
>>
>>29856815
Because some people have more money than they can reasonably spend on themselves and they're lonely.
>>
>>29847851
Hmmmm, any interest in a shutin neet?

I have untreated c-ptsd, prone to low moods but otherwise just a subservient introvert. Older though, 32 and never married and no children and don't want any. Prior nanny and housekeeper/custodial experience. Culinary capable, love cooking and baking. I am in a relationship of convenience currently and it has been a few years now, just fizzling out amd I need to exit soon. I am autistic for any actual relationship, but it is in my nature to be a docile domestic. I offer my years of experience with homemaking. Not much of a libido, but heavily enjoy fellatio so will be eager to be your suckslave. If penetrative sex is more your suit its fine just please no anal and allow me to get boozed up first. I am more maternal with how I am affectionate. Very heavy in the bosom and they are about my only erogenous zone.

About me, 32 hetero latina in southeastern US willing to relocate. I lurk this site a lot but have no social media. Not much into tech or internet culture.
I am heavyset and currently doing daily swims with CICO with IF so down 55lbs since November, but otherwise have no health issues. I love animals but have none, don't mind their caretaking at all.

I have a few hundred in monthly welfare to help with groceries, and specialize in deep cleaning hoarder homes as a gig so make some income doing that just depends on the work I find.

Guess thats about it, any interest can be directed at my burner email

yanon8762@gmail

Very real post here. No timeframe really, just giving this a go. Doubtful I am much a prospect for what providers seek. Once my current living arrangement ends I do have a religous fruitcake mother to live with. I would rather another relationship of convenience though.
>>
File: file.png (492 KB, 1189x1189)
492 KB
492 KB PNG

Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills)

Male,26,Somewhat active, Pansexual(Female Pref)

Virginia and yes, long as we get along well first(I'm not super strict, my friends say I'm pretty down to earth about most things but I have fun here and there).

Flatmate, gf, fwb, who actually wants to work together or just side by side, I don't like being the crutch in a relationship. I'm work focused but sex on the side is ok. Having someone to build with would be desirable.

Been a freelance artist for a year now and it's been stable(Used to be a manager at a market so having a job isn't an issue for me personally. I prefer my art career is all). Main requirements would be not being messy, can communicate easily, doesn't mind degen art shit. I currently work from home so I'd be around the place very often, but I don't mind going out at all. Gym's fine, etc.

I like anime, some gaming, pets are fine(single pet preferred if necessary), going to cons together would also be a big plus(Want to sell merchandise) Pic related is how I've been received as an artist by my friends(Minus being dorito shaped. I'm a thin guy).

>>
>>29847851
Has anyone actually meet someone on here?
>>
File: thiscouldbeus.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>Me
23/FtM/US
>You
25-35/M/US

After a few years of adulthood, I've made the decision that I have no need to stay in one place for a long time. I like to travel, I like to try new jobs, and I love to meet new people. After a lot of cost-benefit analysis, I've found that the prospect of purchasing an RV to live in will be the best solution. I have childhood experience living in RVs, the general upkeep knowledge needed, and more than enough experience doing temp labor in various cities.

There's only one hitch the road, I don't drive. Getting a license will be something I do before purchasing the RV, but ultimately I want to find someone who's interested in being the driver/companion for this multi-year adventure. Where and how long we stay at different places would be up to both of us. Expenses would be split(50/50 besides the RV payments which I would pay for myself), meaning you'll need to either have a remote job or be willing to do temp labor with me at the nearest city we set up camp at. Having a car is a plus so you can go into towns on your own without bringing our entire house.

This would not be something we both jump into next week. My personal plan is to save up $10k within the next 12 months or so(5k for a down payment on a decent RV, the other 5k for startup expenses and bumps along the road). You do not have to contribute to the starting costs, as long as you're able to split the reoccurring expenses with me (gas/hookups, campsite rentals, etc). While I'm saving up over the next year or so we'd get to know each other, have a few in-person visits, and ensure we can resolve disputes before living in a small space together.

1/2
>>
>>29858690
I'm not necessarily looking for a romantic partner, and therefore do not care what you look like(besides being hygienic). If we end up interested in each other then we'll reach that bridge when it comes, but my primary goal is not love as much as companionship. Personality-wise, I'm looking for someone adaptable, logical, and curious. Problem-solving, good communication skills, and ability to be a sane human absolutely required. No Cluster-B personality disorders or anyone who's nonfunctional without meds; aspies, anxiety, ADHD, etc fine as long as you're functional. No drug addicts or alcoholics, however a healthy relationship with weed and/or psychedelics is alright.

If this piques your interest, reply with a short description of yourself and your kik/discord.

2/2
>>
>>29858690
>need a driver for my RV
>driver must have their own separate car to travel with
anon what
>>
>>29859027
RVs almost universally have hitches on the back for car trailers(which I'd pay for), and having a car isn't a requirement though I assume someone who likes to drive would prefer to have their own car rather than using a bike to get around like I will be doing.
>>
>>29858690
Interesting, but honestly even less likely to get a hit than any of these other posts.
>>
File: 1593672519079.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
How do I filter through messages to find the most trustworthy anons?
>>
>>29860280
Good question. Idk but you can trust me!
>>
>>29860280
gotta actually talk to them for a while
>>
>>29860280
Talk to them. A lot. Even then if the person is scummy they can still get ya.
>>
>>29860050
That's alright with me, I have the time and patience to be picky with a situation like this. Much rather find my good one in a million fit than someone who's going to flake or has mental issues.
>>
>>29850665
You seem like a cool guy and if I lived in NY I'd be happy to hang out with you. Hope you find a cool roommate.
>>
>>29858690
I've considered doing just this in an RV, albeit solo, for quite a few years. Especially now that my main source of income could be done anywhere. One of my aunt and uncles have actually been living in an RV for a few years doing just this, just traveling. Though they spend most of their time in RV parks paying what amounts to nearly hotel-stay expenses each night to hook up to water and sewage.

My biggest problem has always been RV showers being so goddamn cramped. Getting a mobile home, even a used one, large enough to actually be comfortable to live in was well in excess of the cost of an actual house in many cities. Those Class C's are great for a week getaway innawoods but really get tight. With two people? Nhh.

>FtM
Unfortunately, you're the wrong kind of mentally ill. To have a bagina you want to replace with benis is just unforgivable.
>>
>>29857339
You still around?
Please state measurements and grats on your if!
U willing to move to canada?
Love me some latina suckslaves.
>>
NEET.
Biological Female, & identifies as one. 20yrs old & , straight.
I'm from Texas, yessss I don't mind relocating
this will sound kinda pathetic but I would like to be traditional house wife. I love the feeling of being cared for and one of my love languages are acts of service, so it's always been my dream since childhood to be one.
no not really, I'm not picky when it comes to looks or height. Just as long as we have some of the same hobbies or likings I think we'd get along. I would just like someone who can take care of me
>Contact into
1i1th#6835
>>
>>29862324
Discord tag doesn't work.
>>
NEET (disclaimer: failing two online classes)

Female, 23, Straight

>Location
Middle of nowhere, would love to relocate. Ideally not outside of Canada/USA. Canadian citizen.

Depends on the person.

Don't be psycho or very controlling. Okay with me playing my bass and having a part time job as a barista or something.

River#9936
>>
>>29862324
>I would like to be traditional house wife
would love to talk to you, your discord is broke though. my kik is orleono
>>
>>29864061 Where in Canada tho, like province? Middle of nowhere is most of the country
>>
>>29864061
> Okay with me playing my bass and having a part time job as a barista or something.
pretty sure any of the legit people on here would have no problem with someone playing an instrument
and even fewer would have a problem with someone willing to actually have a job.
>>
>>29858693
>but my primary goal is not love

Is it something you would be open to? or is this strictly just a friends thing?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1614396800811.jpg (40 KB, 720x1021)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Hii!

>Status
Neet

Cis F, 27, bi

US, probably not willing to relocate, I'm looking for online only right now

Someone to send good morning and good night texts to, a friend, someone to care for and look after who will care for me too, as well as helping me save money and maybe send gifts

I'm 5 feet, 100lbs, blonde, blue/green eyes. My personality is optimistic and easy going. I love helping people and making them smile. I'm a gamer, I just started playing Genshin Impact! I also love anime, movies, reading, animals, exercise, fashion, and traveling! When it's safe I want to visit Korea.

If youre interested please drop your discord!
>>
>>29864854
What games?
>>
>>29864854
Sameji#6903
>>
>>29864854
Tbm#9769
>>
>>29864855
Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Mother 3, Genshin, Slay the Spire, Persona :) oh I also like Horror games too! Corpse Party, Doki Doki, 999
>>
>>29864854
reallycrunchytacos#1919
good taste in vidya
>>
>>29864873
Add me on Genshin? UID:601429344
>>
>>29864854
I might be down.

atomichypercrab#9578
>>
>>29864854
honeyking#9152
>>
>>29864940
>>29864926
>>29864884
>>29864865
>>29864861
Request sent :3
>>
>>29864967
I didn’t see a request. What am I looking for?
>>
>>29864854
McBait#4832
>>
>>29864967
Based
>>
>>29864967
Yup I never got any add request from you. Mind messaging me?
>>
>>29847851
Provider

Male, 30, straight

Southeastern US. Not willing to relocate, but you can come to me I guess.

FWB, gf, fuckbuddy, whatever.

Be willing to put in some work around the house. This isn't a free ride. No kids, no smoking.
>>
>>29865023
Fuck, forgot my discord: Mr. Twinkles#1878
>>
>>29864989
larp or bait, didn't add anyone
>>
>>29865033
Lame
>>
>>29865033
Huh? No I'm not I sent requests to all who posted! The first part of my name is imbaby
>>
>>29857339
You have been emailed.
>>
>>29865045
I never got a request from you.
>>
>>29864854
>>29850665
Hope you see this.
>>
>>29860787
Oh ty! I'm surprised to be called "cool" but I appreciate it.
>>
>>29864692
It's something that I'd be open to, but not actively looking for
>>
Provider

Male, 34, straight

Denver Colorado, not willing to relocate.

Female NEET or Cute femboy to live with me rent, groceries, utilities some weekly spending money included in exchange for sex. You can live your own life as long it does not impact mine.

I don't need a maid but you need to clean up after yourself, no smoking thc ok, good hygeine a must no junkies.

Discord Tiggles#1121
>>
Semi-provider
35,M
Southeastern Pennsylvania. I own my dwelling, so relocation would require selling it and buying something elsewhere.
girlfriend (bio females only)
I'm looking for someone who shares interests with me (videogames, anime, possibly some love of science too) to talk to and possibly develop a relationship. Someone who doesn't have expensive tastes or needs. A full neet would be fine, but if she actually moves in I would need her to work at least part-time to help out financially. Beyond that, I gravitate more towards outcasts and people who can't fit in to normal society, because that how I am myself.
>>
File: 1611029616948.gif (19 KB, 100x100)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
/biz/ degenerate visiting /soc/ for the first time. does anyone actually arrange anything or is this all larp?

>Status
Provider: bills (rent, food, utilities) + allowance
Younger 20's M / Straight
>Location
Texas Triangle. Would assist with relocating.
>What are you looking for
Cuddle buddy fwb who tolerates my racist & financial rants. If you keep the place looking nice allowance goes up too.
Would be cool if interested in the arts because, even though they're not really my thing, I still appreciate them. Just don't be boring lol.
>Contact
degeneratesocthrowaway@gmail

>Extra section about myself
For a while I was hyperfocused on finance and now that I've made it I wanna live a little.
Big gearhead, have multiple vehicles. Some road ready, some not.
Very racist
Not white
>>
File: 1608333491210.png (442 KB, 950x484)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>Status
Semi-provider
33/m/straight
>Location
California
Someone to spend time and maybe band together to move in with each other and have a relationship?
I would hope that you're into pc gaming and likes movies / anime. Someone who doesnt mind spending a bit of time. Someone who isnt looking for a sugar daddy but an actual companionship
>Contact
Boots#0001

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.