[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sup,
never had a gf in my 24 yrs of life. What's wrong? Am I ugly? I use Tinder and other dating apps for years now... Some advices? :S
>>
>>29848950
>What's wrong?
By the look of your shirt, id say it’s because you’re in jail
>>
>>29848954
heard that often on my shirt haha
>>
>>29848950
Hmm. I'm about the same in terms of looks. I think God just hates us. There's no fucking excuse otherwise.
>>
>>29848950
Go outside.
Talk to girls. Stop thinking life takes place through a glowing screen -- it doesn't.
Gain some confidence and self-esteem. Easy peasy.
>>
>>29848950
Nationality?
>>
>>29849021
As a girl, this is the answer. I've only ever looked at tinder for hookups, and I swipe left for <9/10. Because it's a girl's market.

Without knowing exactly how you interact, I can't really say more than that. Even some niceguys and incels can pass the visual test.

Posting on 4chan doesn't really help your social score, so I'm guessing that you have the autist flag set in personality.cfg? Or maybe not, people with ASD tend not to be able to present themselves as well as you do.
>>
>>29849193
Agreed.
The more "connected" we are, the less connected we become.
Apps are nice for a quick pick-me-up, but you're not likely to find much meaningful. Posting here isn't necessarily bad, but if you're spending every day here trying to contactfag and meet someone, well...

It's so not hard either. I think people just overcomplicate things. You just find a cute girl and then talk to her. It's easy to feel if there's a vibe there.

I used to be the more quiet type of dude. I'd get hit on frequently at bars but would completely freeze. Then one time a dude approached and said "hey, my friend over there thinks you're cute, but she's too much of a pussy to come talk to you."

I told him "well, tell her she shouldn't be and she can just come chat."

His only response before walking away was "bro, I just gave you the glass of water; you're the one who has to drink it."

So I went over and talked to her. We ended up dating for about 6 months before she moved.
Point is, you're literally never gonna know if you let your ego get in the way, just because it's easier to feel rejected online.
At some point you'll have to at least try.
It's not that girls "choose the asshole," although some do, it's that the assholes don't make excuses to avoid talking to chicks they like.
>>
>>29849344
Perfect advice. The only thing I'd change (if that's okay) is to not "find a cute girl", but any girl. Practice is practice. Broaden your horizons a bit. If you have a "type", that's okay, but we come in many variations of a theme.

For example, if you like things like DnD, finding a girl with the same interest, will help bring you out of your she'll and you're building confidence every step of the way! What's the worst that can happen? Oh yes, that's right! You finally get that 4th player for your party.

Next time you meet a girl, she might like something else that you like. You can adapt your new skills to build a relationship with her too.

Third girl you meet has few common interests with you, but now you know how to listen and carry a conversation. You never know, you might even gain new interests or even a relationship.

The key is, the relationship can develop with all three of these hypothetical girls. Before you know it, you're in a relationship and this new person in your life is the person you never knew you couldn't live without.
>>
>>29848950
No you're not ugly you just are a bit naiive, listen to the older Chad's when they give you advice on girls, they actually know what they're talking about. Also stop being afraid of girls.
>>
>>29849022
german
>>
>>29849344
Thank you. I think, when I feel like that, I'm gonna try. I actually never tried to speak to a girl IRL :)
>>
>>29849476
Yeah... I am kinda afraid not only of girls, but of people in general.
>>
>>29850672
Dude, seriously grow a spine. Since i was 17 I'm in back-to-back relationships with lots of girls and smashed ~ 50 side-girls. I'm definitely not better looking than you - looks are deceiving anyways. Be interesting and nice and whenever the chances are there - be bold and take em. And get another headset and start to read actual books. Knowledge gives you stuff to talk about and talking is 85% of the job and makes you interesting. I assume you want to get a girl with some brain and not just a cock-sleeve. If you want that, just flash money or a fancy car, fuck them and then throw them away afterwards asap.
>>
>>29848950
I dunno dude I think you're cute x3 !
>>
>>29849193
Tell me why the fuck anyone would want a girl that can open tinder and get hook ups with 9/10 guys? You're unwanted. the only people what would want you is the most emotionless of men that just dont care too much or simps that think they could change you.
>>
>>29848950
You're actually decently attractive but Tinder girls are looking for 9-10s because they have that luxury of choice. Unless you're extremly lucky or interesting in some way, you'll probably just have to branch out in more mundane circles like friends/coworkers/aquaintances etc. Never underestimate the power of asking if someone wants to grab lunch with you. Also even if you only have male friends or your female friends aren't interested, that doesn't mean that they don't know someone who might be.
>>
>>29848950
nothings wrong man you just have to put yourself out there, i started and things changed, go hang out at bars or things related to your hobbies
>>
>>29849424
I agree. Practice makes perfect.
Even then you may not always be successful. But who cares?
I think one of the harder parts is simply overcoming that initial barrier.
But if people just try, they'll begin to feel pretty damn good about themselves.
I've mentioned on here before, but the best way to practice social skills for those who consider themselves "shy" or whatever, is to use employees at stores you frequently visit.
It's not to "hit on them," but to practice starting simple conversations from scratch.
If you're the type of person who can't even approach a girl to simply say "I like what you've done with your hair," or something along those lines, then it will help you get more comfortable trying.
The most important part that I always stress is to be genuine. Many girls get plenty of flattering comments about their appearance (mostly online) from plenty of people. Just walking over and saying "hey, you're hot" probably won't end well. It's awkward as hell.
It's much more natural and flattering to compliment the effort someone puts into something. So if you notice a girl you're familiar with, who does her makeup, hair, and dresses nice every now and then, be sure to take notice of the effort she put in.
I'm not sure if that makes sense, it's hard to be out and about and typing.
But even as a guy, a girl's personality matters a significant amount.
By an immeasurable amount, I'd rather be with a pretty girl, who keeps me engaged and who I really feel good spending time with, than some top-tier smoking hot chick, who is high maintenance and who is as engaging as a bag of rocks.
You may be a dude with a stellar personality, but girls will literally never know if you don't try talking to them.
To be clear, I mean offline as well. Anyone can hit up a random chick online (and they do, as fems will tell you) but real life doesn't take place exclusively through a glowing screen.
>>
>29851472
Mate, it's like a shopping app for us. We open it up and pick what we fancy. I don't care if they "just don't care too much"... Why would I? I'm only really interested in getting railed. You think you're gonna shame me? Haha. Cry more, incel
>>
>>29852056
>>29851472

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.