[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 74nngy1abar51.jpg (61 KB, 828x551)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
i just got outed as having a small cock and my crush has completely lost interested in me sexually.
anyone else's manhood a disappointment that gets laughed at?
>>
>>29850679
No because Im not a fag. Jyst learn how to eat a girl out well
>>
>>29826028

post it
>>
>>29850679
No Man, i'm doing fairly well with my tool, how voy/small Is It?
Also how did she find out?
>>
>>29850679
given sexual aids such as dildos, vibrators, and sex machines exist on the market
and you can finger her or eat her out, having a small dick shouldn't be an instant loss anymore.
any girl that cares more about the size of your dick, instead of your personality is a complete bitch,
and doesn't deserve any relationship, as she has such little personality, well you shouldn't consider her to be human anymore.
she's a dick-digger, a slut, a whore, a discount prostitute, a cum-dumpster, a sex slave, a sex doll, etc.
why would you want to date a whore, that cares about dick size?
>>
>>29851034
and I'm sure yours is so much larger, what are you chinese?
>>
>>29850898
Lol say what you want, but a small dick is absolutely and rightfully Vs deal-breaker. Sex is a huge part of the relationship and if he's too small, then it's immediately strained from the start. I'm guessing you're an insecure incel, right?
>>
No, because I'm well endowed.
>>
>>29850679
Lol youre just bad, im small yet still have sex and love interests the real kicker is everyone thinks im a chick for some reason.
>>
>>29850679
How small we talking? Most women don't really give a shit about size.
>>
>>29852133
>I'm guessing you're an insecure incel, right?
Woman moment
>>
>>29852256
post pp
>>
Can't relate.
>>
>>29852133
You make us look like dumb ass whores like yourself
>>
Your problem isn't a small dick, your problem is shit taste in women. Stop chasing size queen bimbo whores and find yourself a relationship.
>>
Actual personality matters far more than a dick. Plus, some girls prefer it moderate or even on the smaller side.
>>
>>29853923
I mean, can you honestly say you'd cum on a 4 inch dick? I don't totally agree with this >>29852133 anon, but sex IS a very important part of an adult relationship, as long as both of them are satisfied then i see no issue with a "small" dick
>>
>>29850679
Since I'm a bottom, it really is more of an accesory anyways
>>
>>29853936
Everyone has a mouth and fingers
Cumming from a dick alone is the most boring sex.
>>
>>29850679
I'm in this picture and I don't like it
>>
>>29850679
Looks weird
Originally black guy looked better
>>
>>29850679
How little is yours? Kik me ghostyyyxxx
>>
>>29853950
Maybe to you, probably BC you haven't Been properly fucked. How old are you?
>>
Sucks to suck anon. Have you tried getting good?
>>
>>29850679
Yeah I don't wanna cope I just wanna rope it hurts
>>
>>29853923
>You make us look like dumb ass whores like yourself
this is a man posting
>>
>>29850685
that is dangerous advice. it's how I acquired oral HPV.
>>
>>29850898
spoken like a true dicklet
>>
>>29858461
And you can get diseases from kissing a girl. Quit being a fag and sleeping around whore

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.