[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Femdom thread
gfd/gentle femdom/brutal femdom, you name it

>ASL
>About you
>Kinks
>What you're looking for
>What you're NOT looking for
>Any additional info
>Contact
>>
File: 1598881145345.png (1.16 MB, 825x1333)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>ASL
24/M/US

>About me
I'd say I'm fairly creative as I have lots of ideas floating around in my head. I'm rather emotional on the inside but seldom show it to others due to my shyness and anxiety, making me come off as aloof and levelheaded. I'm generally polite and non-confrontational, but won't refrain from stating the truth. I'm prone to contemplating a lot which often causes me to be indecisive. I'm a people-pleaser and like being of service to others, so I think I would derive a lot of pleasure from having someone to devote myself to. I'm very inexperienced, though.

Physical: 5'11"/181cm, 150lbs/68kg, dark brown hair, decent-looking facial features. I'm hairy but willing to shave if that's what you'd prefer.

>Kinks
I'm submissive, so I'll probably just serve you however you want. I enjoy acts of service, so I'd cook for you, give you foot massages, handle all the chores, etc. Sexually, I'm open to try almost anything once. Hard limits are cuckoldry and permanent injuries. I prefer to be a bottom; bondage, cunnilingus, and face-sitting are my favorites.

>Interests
Anime, visual novels, and learning Japanese. I've been trying to get into some artistic hobby like music production or writing but haven't gotten far as of yet. I also like going for walks and daydreaming about various random scenarios.

>Looking for
A woman to have a long-term D/s or role-reversal relationship with; it can be online at first but if things go well, the goal is to meet up eventually. I'm mainly interested in the dynamic outside the bedroom so it's okay if our kinks don't match up too well, and I can try to get into whatever interests you have so that's fine too.

Qualities I'm seeking: primarily, I'd want them to be confident, assertive, and to know what they want. I also like blunt people who don't shy away from confrontation, but that'd be just a bonus.

>NOT looking for
Men/MtF, findom, sex only.

>Contact
Discord: Misugoromo#4551
I'll keep checking as long as the thread's up.
>>
>18, male, britain
>starting uni in northwest england this september
>very skinny, 5'11, shoulder length brown hair with bangs, slightly feminine/androgynous
>interests: experimental music, anime, reading, fashion
>i like crossdressing and own some outfits/toys
>kinks: gentle femdom, crossdressing, petplay
>looking for someone preferably in the uk, but it's okay if you're not. trans girls are fine too. racists and transphobes go away
>discord: taiko#6664
>>
File: 1576907001174.png (198 KB, 598x576)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>ASL
21/Male/UK

>About you
Quiet, laid back and comfy guy but can be pretty emotional, love to be teased, gently bullied and messed with. Hobby wise I guess all the usual
Physically i'm 6ft tall, conventionally attractive, medium length beard, dark long hair

>Kinks
Heavily submissive leaning switch
Femdom, bondage, light pain, humilitation and degradation, begging, teasing/denial, joi, hypnosis
Open minded, would try most kinks you might have

>What you're looking for
Short term fun or something longer term and more serious if the vibes are right, not too fussed about irl, online focused is just fine!
My ideal women is confident, kinda bratty, knows what she wants and is mean but not too mean. Bonus points if you're a dom leaning switch.

>What you're not looking for
Findom, Men
Bad communicators, if you are the type to send short. dead end responses we wont get anywhere.

>Contact
Discord: Astrel#2043
>>
File: 1616643712301.png (201 KB, 545x609)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>ASL Race Orientation
26/M/Straight. American living in Asia.
>About you
I'm a pretty chill nerdy guy. I like long, detailed conversations and sharing things I've learned, found, funny memes, etc. It's a big deal for me to be able to have conversations beyond kinks since I'm ultimately looking for a long-term relationship.
>Interests
Literature. Music. Philosophy. Esotericism. Fitness. Vidya/Anime (would love to co-op games and watch stuff with you).
>Kinks
Anal/Pegging. Domestic servitude. Body worship. Humiliation. Bondage. Pet Play. Open to BBW.
>Physical description
6'1 and in decent shape. I can provide pics upon request.
>What I'm looking for
Long-term D/s relationship. Open to LDR and making plans to visit.
>What I'm NOT looking for
Trans. Findom. One-word responders. Non-monogamy.

BRK#2141
>>
File: pic related.jpg (42 KB, 474x582)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/UK
>About yourself
5'10 white guy, lean and in decent shape. Laid back, talkative and (I hope) easy company, but quite shy and inexperienced.
>Hobbies/Interests
Piano and guitar, and writing music. I also read a lot. Into lifting, swimming, movies, anime, games, nature, live shows, etc.
>Kinks
Sensual femdom type stuff: I want to serve you, and do whatever it takes to satisfy you. If you enjoy instructing me on how to do just that, and calling me a "good boy" when I obey, all the better. Being restrained and teased until I'm desperate, moaning and begging; being collared and made to worship; face sitting; being bossed around; hypnosis/mind control. If you're someone who wants to take a lot of control sexually, I'm someone who wants to hand it over. Also more vanilla stuff, both gentle and rough.
>What you're looking for
A sweet, caring, but sexually mischievous and dominant woman to flirt with and get to know—if there's chemistry there, I'd love to meet and explore our kinks together, I'm not expecting anything more, but I'm definitely open to it... qt domme gf sounds like the dream. Someone I can be uniquely vulnerable to, and who delights in the power she has over me. That whole dynamic makes me harder than obsidian.
Men and transexuals.
Extreme fetish stuff
Findom shit
Any dynamic that lacks or withholds intimacy, I wanna kiss and cuddle, and fall asleep together too.
>Contact
Kontrapunkt#1451
>>
File: IMG_20210310_112442626~3.jpg (1.76 MB, 2759x4391)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>ASL
20 year old male from Europe
>About you
6ft1
ottermode
Very happy lover of life. Knows cooking, could draw you a portrait, give you professional massage, play you a instrumental song OR EVEN craft you something, like a self made jewellery!
I have a wide array of interests ranging from reading mystical texts to eccentric fashion, so I consider myself capable of holding interesting conversation.
(try me)
>Kinks
Pleasing you >.<
>What you're looking for
Woman that is a revelation of herself. I dream of being a caring husband to a dominant wife.
Testicular damage... Seriously do not touch em!
>Any additional info
Pic related is an depiction of me made by a girl which was stalking me.
>Contact
Vendukk#1296
>>
>>29970686
Not a redhead btw
>>
>ASL
22/M/Asia
>About you
5'6ish, pretty typical Asian look.

Normally just listening to my Daily Mixes on Spotify, playing Etrian Odyssey 3, slacking off work. I have a letterboxd account I update like once a week and normie friends I talk about the current fotm shows.

>Kinks
I'm not very experienced. I used to go out with someone who told me to masturbate to pictures of her and leaned into doting on me (Because she was 2 years older and I sorta look babyfaced) and I thought that was kinda hot? I think that's what got me into gentle femdom

>What you're looking for
Someone cute and assertive? Cooler if you're from SEA too. Maybe some RP over chat that's the likeliest.

Messed up kinks that involve physical harm? Nothing with overt public humiliation as well.

>Contact
NotMeth#1716
>>
One more into the breach

>ASL
25/M/UK: London

>About yourself
Introverted dweeb trying his hardest to be an extrovert, I like it when people are happy and if talking to them helps them be happy i wanna be able to do it. Easygoing and chill but emotional person, quick to make jokes and ask someone how they're doing. I just like talking to people really.

>Kinks
In order of "Please, I'm begging you": Service (any and all forms. I'm into this because nothing is sexier to me than getting someone else off), dirty talk/joi, tease & denial, edging, whatever you want today.

>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking for other people is one of my favourite things to do, as well as learning new recipes from people who are better than me. I also love museums (art and history), films, hiking and exploring cities, etc

I also have the nerdy interests, mainly TTG, anime and video games, but given all my friends are in those circles sometimes its nice to talk about other hobbies.

>Why should a domme message you?
For my charming and hilarious personality, which will be a joy to have in your life whether or not we talk about lewd stuff or not. In the past I've just got on well with the kinda girls who lurk these threads, and they seem to like me, so everyone wins.

I'm also really easy to make do shit you want me to do, and love doing it. We're talking "wrapped around someones finger in record time" kinda deal.

>What you're looking for
Nice women who read this and went "yeh he seems nice" to generally chat, hang out and flirt with. Honestly right now I'm mainly looking for people in the UK or EU, though if you're from further afield and think we'd click I'm still happy to chat.

People who just using subs without any consideration for those subs. I feel these kinda relationships work best when there is mutual respect, even if the dynamic is domme x sub.

>Contact
Discord: Enkidudu#9750
>>
File: Viral.jpg (36 KB, 534x300)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>ASL
21, Male, Canada Qc
>About you
I'm quite introverted, shy at the beginning, but become more normal after knowing people for a bit. Enjoy some banters and irony.
5"11, 185lbs, dark brown hair almost to my neck. Started to take myself up so i lose more weight.
>Hobbies and Interests
I am a techie, love science, history, philosophy, and nature too. I play a tons of vidya on pc.
>Kinks
Gentle femdom, mostly. Don't mind trying things if it's not too extreme.
>What you're looking for
Monogamous long term relationship. Someone that would pull me around to do stuff and have fun during the day. Somewhat tomboy-ish, but probably a given if it's gentle femdom.
Most extreme kinks, very obese, people whose there only for sex. Mostly these 3 things.
>Any additional info
I'm french and have an accent. I'm a switch too and kinda bratty from time to time.
>Contact
totally not Espy™#9060
>>
File: 20210331_082800.jpg (192 KB, 2000x900)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
it's gonna be a good weekend
>>
File: 2017-03-15 16.44.25.png (1.31 MB, 640x960)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>ASL 23/MtF/916
>About you, I'm a fun easy-going kinky scorpio woman and my favorite thing in the world is eating pussy ;3
>Kinks bdsm, chastity, cbt, facesitting, watersports, diapers, role play, cuddling, pet play, pegging, spanking, objectification, predicament bondage, and loads more
>What you're looking for: a woman to have fun with(sexually or otherwise) nsa, but wouldn't mind a relationship if thats what happens, personality is more important to me than appearance so you don't have to be self conscious around me :p
>What you're NOT looking for: a bunch of drama
>Any additional info: I love to read/longboard/swim/bike/talk/cuddle/video games/etc
>Contact
Email: xshiny.suicunex@gmail.com
Kik: Unicornap0calypse
Msg if you want cell #
>>
File: ideal gf.png (28 KB, 909x580)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>ASL
25/Male/Canada
>About you
I'm a bit of a dweeb that likes fantasy, fiction, and general nerdy stuff. I also like MMA, hockey and a few other sports.
>Kinks
Facesitting, ass worship, body worship, being smothered, large breasts, and thicc/bbw girls
>What you're looking for
A tall, thicc mommy gf that's willing to take care of me and help me out of my depressive funk. I'm willing to visit irl, but if we're too far away I'm okay with a ldr too.
A sub girl that doesn't want to take care of me or be taken care of. I'm really into the lovey-dovey shit, so if that's not your thing then we might not get along.
>Any additional info
I've had some pretty nasty and horrible stuff happen to me in my life, so please be a bit gentle. I just want to worship and pamper a beautiful tall woman. I'm very poor and don't have much money, but I'm willing to crawl out of my life and give everything to the right woman.
>Contact
Ranther1212#0655
>>
>ASL
23/M/SC USA
>About you
Quiet & anxious at first but either matches energy or just turns stupid later on. Tired all the time tho bc chronic fatigue and depression (being treated though!) Very open and affectionate. Rambles about stuff I like or whatever I've been reading about. Always doing my best to be kind yet honest and improve.

Into all sorts of things but mostly nerd stuff, games (shooters and rhythm games or whatever my friends are playing at the time), anime (seinen mostly ig? but literally all genres are good), keyboards etc. I also like cosplay and makeup. A little bit into athletics/sports science bc I used to lift. Really really into art appreciation & music (i can link you my rym). Aesthetic appreciations for cute things but also horror. Probably forgetting some things but yeah all that and i'm open to most other interests as well.

Love language is words of affirmation but physical touch is rly important to me too.

6'2", 180lbs, white, long brown hair, dark green eyes, feminine body language :/

>Kinks
Being pampered/payed attention to, praise, but also can go for a more strict type of femdom, girls who are chubby or kinda fat and/or give off a "mommy" vibe, any physical affection, breast fixation, mouth fixation, handjobs, face sitting, 69, bondage, xdressing (but only if it looks good i hate typical sissy stuff), ice play probably more but idr, open to at least trying most stuff i think

interested in trying pegging/anal play in general, light pain stuff like spanking or choking

not a fan of chastity play, cbt etc

can't do hard pain (maybe I could work up to it one day idk), scat, pee etc

>What you're looking for
Ideally a kinda fat nuturing gf that would cosplay with me and stuff but anything would be nice, friends, etc all fine!
Anyone who would expect me to provide for them financially or who might smash my balls (on purpose)
>Any additional info
i luv u
>Contact
keylime#1220
>>
>>29972104
Why are you like this? Kpop has destroyed you.
>>
>>29972128
I do not like kpop ^-^
>>
File: 1614638204809.jpg (27 KB, 480x623)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>29970476
>ASL
19/M/UK~
>About you
comfy i guess? spend a lot of my time skating/cruising and I pretty much fit the type, messy/kinda curly hair, skinny guy that wears either baggy or tight clothes without an in-between. my past half year and a bit as just been getting myself out and tryna get fit all that jazz. Otherwise I enjoy sitting at home *trying* to read and drinking green tea~
>Kinks
dont wanna spoil it all but im sure you get the gist
>What you're looking for
someone to chat to! Im kinda just looking for someone who I can be chill with and talk to, I'm kinda new to femdom stuff and Im not looking to go anywhere really serious, just comfy shit
no pervy guys pls ive had too many
>Any additional info
if you play ror2 lemme join (also if u skate)
>Contact
smoogieee#4854
>>
File: image0-4.png (716 KB, 800x600)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>29970476
>ASL
29/M/Washington

>about me
6'3", 200lbs. I'm in the army. I don't have much to say about myself.

>Kinks
Pic related. Romantic, and passionate wholesome relationships.

>interests
Working out, kickboxing, jiu-jitsu, mushrooms, chemistry

>Looking for
Pic related, and friendship at first and we'll see where it goes.

>Not looking for
Men (in a sexual way), findom, cuckolding, hookups, political zealots

>Contacts
Discord: Europa#5055
>>
>>29970476

>ASL
24/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ.

>Describe Yourself
5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny fit for now and good looking. I heavily resemble pic related. I also grow very little body hair compared to most guys and then shave most of what I do grow, so if that's your thing then you're in luck. I'm a genuinely kind and caring person with a real personality, and appreciate the same in other people.

>What you're into
Sexually, gentle femdom is definitely preferred. Softer sexual interests include cuddling, as well as being hugged/held/kissed/caressed. Soft biting is a big turn on for me.

Harder sexual interests penis milking, light bondage, edging, overstimulation, butt/body/breast worship, kissing/licking/softly biting you all over. Very curious about pegging/anal play/prostate massaging, but my experience is limited so far. I'm pretty new to kink but I'm willing to at least try most things.

Non sexually: games (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg games (especially enjoy dark souls) and really enjoy tabletops, although I mostly play league lately. Feel free to ask about any of my interests, I know a lot of good music and enjoy quite a few other games.

>Looking for
A kind/loving girl with something of a sexually outgoing/dominant/passionate streak. A role reversal kind of deal is very inviting to me. Any kindness given is returned, of course.

I'm also really into the more wholesome aspects of the gentle femdom thing. Looking for a relationship, and I'm open to relocation eventually. Really trying to find the one for me, someone I can be good/great friends with and also lovers. Similar interests is a big plus.

Short term horny chatting, findoms, people who instantly ghost without saying anything or talking about it. Not exactly looking for a domme (complete with a contract) either.

>Contact
discord: Soldier 69#7042
Have others if needed
>>
File: 0wd4xhz2g0u41.jpg (612 KB, 3088x2320)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>ASL
25/bi/m/FL
>About you
I'm hairy and chubby 6'0" glasses into lots of nerdy/geeky shit Star Wars and Marvel, chess, math, etc.
>Kinks
A lot. All my experience is online though. I'm a switch but obviously looking for a Domme on here. I'm into chastity and orgasm control/denial. BIG into hypnosis
>What you're looking for
Looking for gentle Femdom. Like a cute lovey relationship but i worship You and you can tease me and make me do things for You. I don't want to be one of many I want to feel desired and special. I want to try facesitting, acts of service, long term chastity
Kind of into Findom but no disposable income so trying to avoid that. Not into receiving butt play I'm self conscious *-* but I want to eat your ass. Not into extreme kinks like scat or blood either. Other than that I'm open to trying new things the big thing is I can be pleasing to You.
>Any additional info
Like I mentioned all my experience is online and I'm totally cool keeping it that way if you're not local and want to talk. If you are local though I'd love to meet and maybe take you on a date or something.
>Contact
My Discord is hypnoGOON#4126
Kik is HypnoGOON
>>
>>29972423
if she's wearing a strap, how is cum coming out of his butt?

your pic makes no sense
>>
>>29972758
It's lube, I guess.
>>
ASL
28/M/US

About you
Quiet and shy. I work third shift and like to cook/bake.

Kinks
Chastity and pegging are my big ones. Open to try anything twice.

What you're looking for
Hopefully to start off slow and find a lasting long term D/S role relationship.

What you're not looking for.
No findommes please. Very picky if it's a male too.

Contact
Discord is the best way. Emereldas#9265
>>
>>29970476

>ASL
27 male/sissy/pre homronal mtf
>About you
I have a professional job. I am looking to act on urges that in my solo life am no longer able to do. I play video games and workout occasionally
>Kinks
restraints, latex, leather, sensory deprivation, diet control, orgasm denial, domestic servitude.
>What you're looking for
Really just a girl who would be accepting to let me blossum as I transition. There will be many bumps during this process but am totally willing to be your hot girlfriend as I develop. I would be forever grateful for any help provided during this time.
Findom, classic masculine men
>Any additional info
>Contact
kik: SissyPaigeGirl
>>
>>29970514
I know this looks clingy and lame as hell but can I get a reason from the person who blocked me overnight? That was fun, it seems like you enjoyed yourself too and I want to know if I did something wrong, i'm new to posting on soc.
>>
bump
>>
M20 with toys, want to be dominated and ordered around
Kik: red_dragon4
>>
File: photo.jpg (28 KB, 512x511)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
again not 1 girl haha
>>
hahahahHAHAHAH
>>
>>29974831
Anderson?
>>
>>29974831
Girls do the adding my dude, otherwise they get 100 adds and nothing out of it.
>>
File: lovingeyes.gif (354 KB, 704x396)
354 KB
354 KB GIF
>ASL
22/m/michigan
>About you
short skinny twink with short hair
I dress a little preppy, collared shirts and sweaters, that kind of thing
I really like to read, especially poetry, I also spend a lot of time daydreaming
>Kinks
bloodplay, knifeplay, ownership/possession, branding, but all in the context of romance/love rather than sex
>What you're looking for
a pretty girl to pine over (maybe eventually worship) who shows me basically no affection
mutual feelings, someone who just wants sex
>Contact
mauve#0981
>>
Question to all the girls, how many of you like or prefer himbo subs? I mean a muscular,beefy, jacked and such sub that hits the gym and does exercise pretty often with pretty solid muscle. Like a Jojo character or something like that, I hope I'm describing it properly!
I'm just curious to see how many girls are into that since I think muscular subs are kinda rare
My first dom loved the muscles and current one does as well and encourages me to work-out <3 she is great.
>>
File: Ew3uRYOXEAAULxC.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1350)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
20yo dutch yuro
6'4" pretty fit but still skinny, long way to go, I think I look too effeminate but people disagree

>Kinks
I'd get into lots of things but basically I'm into femdon because I love women so much, I just want to be totally overwhelmed by femininity and for the right women I totally melt : D I like putting myself up as vulnerable in hopes of getting a caring/nursing sort of response I guess with girls I like, I can't even put it into words
How about cuddling
But I do look pretty good tied up I think
>What you're looking for
I struggle with it so just talking about it I enjoy, don't know anyone I'd really open up to about it

Humiliation, outright degredation, etc , affection can be physical but I dont like being made to feel like less
sada4#2596
>>
>ASL
24/F/east coast USA
>About you
Educated, attractive, experienced, and sapiosexual domme with an enthusiasm for history and science! I read every single sign and description at museums.
>Kinks
Pegging and anal play, mild pain, bondage degradation, chastity, CBT, intelligent conversations, spooning :,)
>What you're looking for
Subs with an attractive face, nice hair, slim to muscular, a fat ass, and a love for anal. Huge bonus if well-educated, has kink experience and compatibility, and halfway emotionally intelligent. Looking for a somewhat committed arrangement with regular communication.
Sissies, diaper fetishists, people uncomfortable with sharing photos and face (please...just no), people who want to chat for a few days and disappear
>Any additional info
I love old books! Look forward to chatting.
>Contact
Kik: nymmg
If you want any response, gotta include the word “pizazz” your first message. Also put some effort into it.
>>
File: Ivan_The_Terrible.jpg (48 KB, 446x604)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>29975472
Shame that you're looking for people with a head on their shoulders, but are willing to share pictures over Kik via an unidentifiable North Korean meme-mining labor camp. Seems a tad mutually exclusive, no?
I fit all of those preferences, with the sole exception of being slim and muscular. I've changed up work recently to a physically intensive job and am actively improving that. Any interest, or is the physical preference as immediately exclusive as mental integrity?
>>
File: 1604160212841.jpg (31 KB, 640x651)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>29975515
I suppose it just might be my biased, in not having a Kik. Not a huge believer in most forms of social media, because I work in tech. If you want to at least chat, here I am. Discord is relatively anonymous. I'm willing to share pictures, and so on.
>Write_Thinking#8864
>>
>28, male, usa
>I dunno
>Vore
>Actually guess what not actually like so anyways I'm going through like a really hard time right now and my whole life and I really want someone to talk to and I'd prefer it be like an ideal woman
>it could be platonic or not platonic
>xelizel#2023
>>
File: me.jpg (1.77 MB, 3264x2448)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>ASL
25/a man/in central europe
>About you
I'm a nerd who is interested in classical art, programming, physical fitness, music and reading. Sometimes films. I play a few instruments and I write sometimes.
>Kinks
Ropeplay. Body worship. Intelligent conversations. I think steamy degrading sex followed by cuddling and smooching is the best generally
>What you're looking for
Nice conversations and ideally a relationship if things click on a personal level. Voice chat/trading vocaroos is welcome
Time wasters and girls under the age of 20

>Any additional info
Pic related is a drawing a friend made of me.
>Contact
fatum#6242
>>
File: 5483573457238942.jpg (45 KB, 564x562)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>ASL
23/f/usa
>About you
I like art, interesting convos, the basic shit. I am busy during the daytime (ET) so I will be active at night, usually. I am an artist, don't ask to see my art on the first date tho
>Kinks
I'm a gentle dom, but i'm flexible
>What you're looking for
a cute younger (18+ duh) boy to be my muse and obsession. I wouldn't mind vc to keep company.
beards, sorry nothing personal :/
>Any additional info

>Contact
aloe#1959
>>
File: 1590116538952.jpg (126 KB, 1200x958)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>ASL
25 m northern italy
>About you
I'm 175cm, athletic, very short haircut.
Very introverted, but not a weak/shy personality, smart.
I do a lot of cycling/mtb/hiking.
I like nice clothes and sew as a hobby
I have strong opinions about movies.
>Kinks
I like girls being bratty/aggressive.
I'm into cbt, pegging/anal, orgasm control/denial, girls using their feet to keep me at a distance.
>What you're looking for
Anything really, as long as you're interested in some of the above mentioned kinks, let's chat.
I'm kind of self centered I guess, I don't derive much pleasure from pleasuring others so don't expect to be worshipped (I'll lick your feet if you jam them in my face though).
I hate chastity cages.
>Contact
Kik: kei3hi
>>
>>29977135
not accepting
>>
M20, need a femdom to controle my toy and play with cum controle. Any f18+ is welcome
Kik: red_dragon4
Snap: peca7496
>>
>>29977142
Is it because I'm a leaf?
>>
>>29977163
nah it says your username is wrong
>>
Wwwwww. fucked up the formatting anyway. Will post again later, didn't realize it was case sensitive either, here it is. amsel#8242
>>
>>29977179
sent
>>
Should i give up if am a fat hairy neckbeard who will never be a twink? How do i stop having onions fetishes and become more dominant?
>>
>>29978155
Who said all women want twinks? Be yourself, work on your appearance in whatever way you want and try to be more accepting of your kinks. If you genuinely want to be more dominant then feel that out, don't do it just because you're not comfortable with your current preferences.
>>
>>29978155
find out what makes you attractive and make that your main feature. It won't be for everyone, but it doesn't have to be.
>>
23 year old dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a submissive or switchy guy who looks to talk and have fun as well as being all dirty for me. I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

Kik is thequeenofdomme

I might reply faster if you introduce yourself at first and what interested you in the post, because first messages matter!!
>>
>>29970476

23/Male/Massachusetts

>What am I looking for?
I'm looking for a sweet mommy domme that wants to own a kittyboy and praise him, making him blush a lot. Possibly wanting to drain him of all his naughty boyjuice so that he can remain a good cuddly kitten or maybe even corrupt me into being their naughty kitten.

After all that or before it, a partner to play games with and who will watch stuff with me over discord. Someone who will be there for and is not afraid of mental health issues. (I might need a bit of support but I'm also always there for you! I promise! And it's really not as bad as you think!)

>Interests:
I love everything about computers! I play games on PC lately minecraft and FFXIV but my favorite is Terraria.

>Movies and shows:
I love to watch all sorts of shows but mostly fantasy. I also like scifi, comedy, and shows where there's a bunch of really intelligent people!

>Music:
Electronic and chiptune! But I also l love pop like the stuff on GtaV and classic rock!

>Kinks:
Bondage, short term chastity, teasing,
heavy petplay (meaning things like making me drink milk from a bowl or other things making me be more cat than human),
mdlb(but usually strictly non sexual and maybe incorporating abdl),
slight bladder control play,
uh I know it's a bit gross to some but I also have a foot fetish. I love smooth soles Idk what it is but it just is like a trigger. Socks too omg I want someone to make me a sock collar out of their worn socks as a way to show their ownership of me.
There's plenty more but these are the main ones.

>Contact info
Discord: Kitteh#6991
Discord preferred. Ask me if you want something else!

>>what you're NOT looking for
A brutal domme who wants to abuse and use and no findom please. Everyone wants findom these days. I want a relationship.
>>
File: image3.jpg (72 KB, 745x1023)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>29978247
Forgot picture
>>
>>29978246

Do you have a discord? I'd like to message you but I don't use Kik
>>
File: based borat.png (9 KB, 112x112)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>ASL
19, M, Canada
>About you
I am a normal guy. I workout, I play games. Currently in school right now. I try to be humorous,I would prefer to talk, but if you want just sexual I am fine with that too.
>Kinks
Down for anything if you are the dom. I don't care if female or transexual. I do like serving, degeneration is hot too. No body harm or markings though. My favorite is feet worship.
>What you're looking for
As said above, anybody. Not really picky.
Men
>Contact
I got a kik: josiper
>>
File: selfimpro.jpg (2.72 MB, 1876x4306)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>29978155
Do pic related and you'll stop being a fat hairy neckbeard
>>
>ASL
20 thicc femboy eu
>About you
Just a subby Degenerate weeb femboy looking for some company, im pretty timid and shy too ig?
>Kinks
Everything, teasing, control of any sorts and masochism are my favourite
>What you're looking for
Fun and short term (maybe even long term if we click)
Men
>Any additional info
I love drawing
>Contact
Rorax#8691
>>
File: 1616013453152.jpg (641 KB, 1024x768)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>29975845
I the uh so I'm horny and maybe kind of cute and I'm really wondering if maybe some lady maybe someone overweight could um eat me and I could digest for you on discord so bad
>>
>>29980969
All I do is make demonic promises to perform acts of digestion for you in like the afterlife or maybe just like telepathically I need someone to destroy me in their hot sexy acids
>>
>>29979359
Bumping, still looking!
>>
File: wet cat.gif (3.38 MB, 360x456)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB GIF
I got to "About you" and gave up, have a good search everyone.
>>
>>29981077
Why did you give up anon?
>>
>>29981087
got nothing interesting to say, just that I watch weeb shit play vidya and don't leave home
>>
>>29981534
if i may be honest with you, id say stop chasing women, you dont deserve a woman who dosent see you as a first choice, and i dont care what you look like or what hobbies you have, you are a king, dont settle, pursue your own life and with that power will attract a deserving woman if thats in your fate. head up king, i love you and your worth it
>>
>>29981538
thank you anon, wish you a great life :)
>>
>ASL
29 m US bi
>About you
Very submissive, I like reading and watching movies and that kind of thing.
>Kinks
I want to be used by a woman. Ideally I'm not into it or enjoying it at all and you just use my like a toy whenever you feel like.
>What you're looking for
A mean uncaring woman who will use me like a sex toy.
>Contact
kik rubocopy
>>
>ASL
26/F/Canada
>About you
The vastness of what I could put in this section makes me queasy. Let's go with the basics. I like cooking things from scratch, reading books, watching movies, swimming, hiking, and playing sports that end in "ball".
>Kinks
Sharing my life with a loving, supportive, loyal man who always does everything in his power to make me happy. Also body worship, begging, teasing, and orgasm control.
>What you're looking for
Ideal: Tall, big dude who looks like he could mess you up, but just wants to be bullied a little bit in the bedroom. I like dominant day-to-day personalities with submissive sexual tendencies. Basically, if a friend was guessing our sexual preferences, they'd never suspect I was in charge. That makes it more fun.
I lean more toward the gentle side of femdom, so I don't think I'm into pegging, humiliation, or straight up being mean, but I haven't tried it out, so who knows?
Definitely not interested in anyone 6+ years younger than me. We won't have anything in common, besides some overlapping kinks, and that's not enough for me. Also, I'm not interested in finding a house husband. We both should earn a living.
>Any additional info
I'd like to actually get to know one another, and see if we connect, so please don't call me "Mommy" within the first five minutes of talking.
>Contact
ElectricBlueFunCruise#4608
>>
File: 1616135032730.jpg (102 KB, 706x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>ASL
24/F/US
>About you
I love nature, animals, theme parks, arcades, and horror. I'm the artsy type and I have an array of creative hobbies & love DIY. I've been passing my time lately binging different cartoons, reading the sprawl trilogy and playing stellaris. I am chubby but attractive otherwise.
>Kinks
I am listing my top 5 but I am into a lot of different things...This is just what I absolute need to be happy.
feminization, pegging, facesitting, bondage, piss
>What you're looking for
Other women (cis/trans). Men that are fem or willing to become feminine.
If you aren't into the kinks I've mentioned don't contact me. I'm not into trading nudes so don't expect me too.
>Contact
Chai#4218
>>
>>29982098
Do u have Kik?
>>
>ASL
29/male/australia
>About you
failed normie, alcoholic, recreational n word sayer
>Kinks
i like fat girls and romance
>What you're looking for
a girl that wants to put me in a headlock and then when i sperg out and cry she holds my hand and reassures me that she loves me
>Any additional info
ashfkjahsygvoauiwebnfkjasdbhfuoaywbefjabsdlfm
>Contact
bep#1765
>>
Ok so I probably will not post contact i am here to ask a simple question:
Do I stand a chance having a gentle femdom fetish while being 4’11”, having a squeaky voice, nonexistent boobs and underweight female?

Is my only hope to be fat? I just want to be a mommy gf but genetics fucked me over.
>>
>>29982673
being dommed by a girl who is a lot smaller is actually hotter because of the humiliation in my view
>>
>>29982673
Contact?
>>
>>29982679
Is this the case for at least a small portion of the gentle femdom community? The last time I told a guy I had a femdom fetish laughed at me. I don’t want to do anything extreme. The most extreme I want to do is peg a guy.
>>
>>29982673

You'll be more than fine, there's plenty of guys who'd like a mommy gf but not a mom bod gf. I know this because I'm one of them, and have seen quite a few others like myself.
>>
>>29982690
can you just elbow me in the head repeatedly instead
>>
>>29982673
As a woman you'll have twenty dudes trying to kiss your ass for your entire life, that doesn't really matter
>>
>>29982702
she wants gentle femdom though, most guys are rapey abusive niggas
>>
File: w1.png (1.94 MB, 972x1296)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>ASL
26/M/Maryland (gotta love MD being part of the thread theme)
>>About you
Tall, slim, twinkish, and awkward as fuck. General lack of experience due to aforementioned awkwardness, but trying to work past that.
>>Kinks
Super subby, into pegging/crossdressing, more into GFD+cuddling than anything super hard
>>What you're looking for
Would prefer to find a cute local girl for something somewhat serious, but not entirely opposed to something casual
>>What you're NOT looking for
Findom, excessive pain, bathroom junk, men (no really, unless you're cute and fem I have zero interest, do people not read this part?)
>>Contact
kik: blumples
>>
>>29982673
melvins0#3306
>>
>>29982673
hey that sounds nice to me 23/m/los angeles hmu on discord if you live near me and are possibly interested default#0943
>>
>Asl
25 M Europe
>Describe yourself
I consider myself a mature, nice, caring, reasonable guy, with a bit more dark sense of humor. I might be bit shy at first but when I open up, I’m talkative. I have short brown hair, blue eyes and I'm 173cm with average body type. Been BDSM for a while so I would say I'm experienced.
>What you're into
orgasm control, teasing, humiliation and degradation, body worship, CBT, edging and many more, also always open to explore new things.
>What you're looking for
nice and reasonable domme(switch is fine to) with also bit mean/sadistic side for D/s relationship with us also being friends. Prefer if you are also from europe or similar time zone.
guys, ghosters, not knowing what you want/looking for, not willing to show yourself
>Contacts
kik: gotovo
disc: Pep#5111
>>
>>29982690
Smol mommies are qt
Heqdpats while kneeling is pretty hot>>29982689
>>
File: estro.jpg (112 KB, 1200x1600)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>ASL
21/m/northern europe

>About you
189cm/6'2 muscular body with lots of scars. I am starting med uni this fall. Pretty shy but I like to chat when I get comfortable. I like nature, lifting, reading and science stuff.

>Kinks
Gentle femdom in general, caressing, body/breast worship, tall and chubby women, 70's bush, edging, ruined cumshots, sex on psychedelics (not into other substances but I don't judge), spit play

>What you're looking for
Woman to chat with, talk about fetishes and fantasies and see where it goes from there

Findom

>Any additional info
I guess I'm more of a switch. Not very sexually experienced, I've had mostly just vanilla sex

>Contact
Kik innerfungi
>>
>>29980997
You’re probs still looking because there’s no kik account with that name haha
>>
>ASL
19 f UK
>About you
Slim Brunette who is into nerdy stuff, loves memes and dark humour
>Kinks
More extreme control play and other extreme kinks
>What you're looking for
Someone to dom
People who are more into soft control, i enjoy having the control and power
>Any additional info
>Contact
Ameliab996
>>
>>29982673
Nah you're fine, you don't have to be able to literally physically overpower someone to make them submit to you. While that is definitely one way to dominate someone, it's not the appeal for me personally, and most dommes aren't going to be as physically strong as their subs anyway. Like for me at least, it's about the mental aspect, but it's not as if there's going to be much of a fight if you tell me you're going to be the one in charge.
>>
>>29982673
I'll let you Dom.
.newnamenewgame (kik)
>>
>>29982673
That's adorable and cute. You will have no problem getting a subby boy
>>
>>29982673
I would 100000% love this
>>
>ASL
34/M/Midwest
>About you
Blessed genetics and smol boi if you’re into that aesthetic. I’m 5’5” with a semi athletic build - I was in better shape but a combination of injury and pandemic rekt it a lil. Im full of nerd hobbies but am a normie about them
>Kinks
Various. Ranges a LOT. I’ve dabbled in most “genres” of kinks.
>What you're looking for
Gentle MFD or gentle FD. Don’t even have to be mommy types - tiny girls give it an entirely different type of Domme vibe and I love it.
Scat, vomit, vore and gore type shit. Also pain. I don’t get the appeal of CBT at all.
>Any additional info
I mean. I’m mostly an open book.
>Contact
Kik is KimYeChi
It’s a throw away and I’ll go from there.
>>
>>29982673
You sound perfect, here's hoping you live anywhere near me
kik: myownfakeusername
discord: Pete#9751
>>
>>29970478
vaguely interested but US always means LDR since if you were from my state you'd have put it

Good luck fren
>>
>>29984684
>if you were from my state you'd have put it
Huh, curious. You might be right, I'd have probably specified which state I'm from if it were a more populated one.

>Good luck fren
Thanks, and same to you!
>>
File: sadApu.jpg (150 KB, 820x586)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
(Reposted from another thread)

>ASL
19 M Spain
>About Me
>>Music:
- [Metal] Rings of Saturn, Mayhem, Death, Terrorizer, Ratsia, D.R.I
- [EDM] Skrillex, Excision, Diplo, Yellowclaw, Die Antwoord, Feint, Pendulum
- [Vocaloid/J-Stuff] Yunosuke, Nori P, t+pazolite, E ve, Neru, Goreshit, DECO*27
>>Languages:
Spanish (Native), English (Native), German (C1), Learning Finnish right now.
>>Video Games:
Smash bros, all of them, from 64 to Ultimate, Breath of the Wild, Minecraft, SFV, Dragon Quest XI, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Guitaroo Man, Pokemon Gen4
>>Food:
Mole Poblano, Caldo de pollo, tacos de carne asada, any mexican food.
>Looking For
Someone to talk to, to get to know, and reach some kind of deeper understanding of what it means to be human and what a relationship can bring to the table. If you're Finnish, PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
>Kinks
I find forced creampies realllyy fucking hot, where I have no choice BUT to cum inside cuz whatever. Also really cute cuddly stuff, such as me laying in your lap and suckling while you give me a gentle handjob. I love having my hair played with too. I love thighs and boobs too plz i just want big thigh mommy gf
>Not Looking For
uh desu no idea just don't be obese I guess. Also no guys kthxbye
>Contact
Cereza#9896
>Whatever Other Shit You Wanna Add
I love thicc girls (and not fat, but actually curvy girls that have good proportions) I love talking about anything and everything, I love conversation. Plz Finnish gf plz God I need this
>>
>>29971294
Bump
>>
>ASL
just turned 18, male, virginia
>About you
I grew up in the middle of the woods reading books and then playing video games, dropped out of school and just recently got my GED so my social life is kinda screwed (Not that I wanna do stuff with the few people that live around here.) Now that I'm 18 I have zero idea what to do, zero real life experience and all that. I'm lucky enough to be able to go do stuff for my parents (They want me to check out spots they might want to live) but after that I pretty much plan on doing uber eats to pay for community college.
>Kinks
I've never had sex, I don't have anything specifically I wanted to try
>What you're looking for
A relationship, something slow, someone who either knows what they're doing or is confident enough in themselves to fool me into thinking otherwise
Men, stuff in my butt,
>Any additional info
I've never been in an actual relationship, I honestly wouldn't mind something online because after a while I just don't really care. I wanna get into stuff and do it because if my motivation for these kinds of things is going to come back, thats how. Someone to just play games with and talk to I wouldn't turn down is what I'm trying to say. I'm overweight too which kinda puts me at the bottom of the list but its not something I wanna try to cover up, I'm 5'10" and 230 pounds.
>Contact
Dumdum#5577
>>
>>29970514
bump because I made a kik
it's Astrel2043
>>
>>ASL
29/m/germany
>>About you
Chill and always positive, I like to play music, very emotional and show these emotions, don't really know who I am as a person but I'm enjoying this ride. I'm obese but also am doings sports and watching what I eat since november.
>>Kinks
Very sub, being played with, but not much experience, but I really like the idea of being helpless
something to try, maybe even in person, but chat is fine too, talking about experiences
Findom or men
>>Any additional info
this is my first time posting on these boards
>>Contact
kik lesschonky
>>
>>29979359
>>29980997
That kik name doesnt work
>>
>A/S/L
24 / M / Townsville, QLD

>about you
I'm a chubby autistic guy, about 173cm, love chilling at home and trying to be as low-impact as I can. Not opposed to getting out and doing more, but my preferred way of spending time is just vegetating and relaxing with some TV (YouTube, cartoons/anime, etc.) while I browse online or play games on my laptop. Would love a woman to love me gently, to just cuddle up with and be held by. I find myself somewhat lonely, and in need of comforting

>Kinks
I'm open to trying new things. I know I'm a people pleaser and keen on making women cum, without too much concern about whether I cum or not. Love performing oral, sucking on tits, using my fingers on a woman. I know I'm into prostate play and having my ass used (never tried a woman with a strap-on but have used toys on myself) but would never make a partner perform these acts unless they themselves were into it.

>Looking for
A woman, in my area, for in person meet-ups. Even if it's just cuddling and watching TV, doesn't have to be sexual, but I'm open to it

>Not Looking For
Men, online dating

>Contact
Respond to this message and you can have it, I'll be online for another couple hours
>>
>>29982673
You sound perfect. If you're adding and dont mind a guy only slightly taller than you, disc: northernlights#1871
>>
>ASL
35 German male

>About you
I'm 186 daylight approved.
Not fat nor skinny, try to do sports
Science fiction nerd and gamer
>Kinks
Gentle femdome gf best option would be monogam longterm.

>What you're looking for
Gentle domme for future life.
As I'm a switch and normaly I have to be the dominant part it would be nice to be on the receiving end for once.
Not that much into humiliation and those things but into spanks and ropes.

Tldr: sit on my face and tell me I'm a good boy.
Someone that is telling my I'm worthless, my parents did this enough times.
>Any additional info
Can host, can travel be nice and dominant and I will marry you
>Contact
KIK omennavi
>>
>ASL
20/boi/Romania

>About you
I'm a warm and caring dumb femboy who studies computer science

>Kinks
I'm into most forms of submission and I like showing affection through being caring and doing favors. We can discuss other kinks in private.

>What you're looking for
Someone I could be good friends with so we could potentially form a strong, long term relationship. Dominant ladies make my knees weak.

Males

>Any additional info
You can have my silly dating chart! pic related

>Contact
Discord: piumpuer#7707
Kik: PiumPuer
>>
File: PXL_20210401_003122987.jpg (1.67 MB, 3840x2160)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>29982673
33/FL
I'd like a smol mommy. The juxtaposition of the situation is rather hot imo

Disc: ThewMcKu# 5943
>>
>ASL
27 M UK - London
>About you
I'm a 6'1" muscular, caucasian athlete and doctor. Very competitive, and desu quite successful, in my career and sport.
I'd rate myself a 9/10
>Kinks
General femdom plus pegging. Would be up for giving chastity a try. I'll try anything once.
>What you're looking for
FwB for something regular. I'd consider dating/relationships if we click in that way. I'm always the dominant one in a relationship though, so I'm not sure how that'd work.
Drug addicts, prostitutes, findom. I have money, but nothing turns me off quicker than making sex feel like business.
If you're looking for a simp, I'm not your man
>Any additional info
I'm an alpha kinda guy, and for me femdom only really comes into it behind closed doors
>Contact
Kik ess16q - make it clear you're from the femdom thread
>>
>>29986723
Dude how can you allow yourself to have twig body like this with such blessed face and beard genetics. Hit the gym and you will make it man
>>
>>29970760
what part of SEA man? also, i'm not looking to lewd but a bro is always welcome
>>
>ASL
25/M/UK

>About you
I'm a kind, considerate, shy and submissive person. I enjoy macro finance, gaming, gym and the outdoors. I'm looking to start a new chapter in my life and try some new things.

Physically I am 185 cm, dark blond hair, blue eyes, 80kg, athletic.

>Kinks
Just the general gfd stuff, willing to explore most things.

>What you're looking for
A woman on the dominant side to devote myself to.

Men, pegging, gay stuff.

>Contact
zinc#6524
>>
File: 200% vibin'.jpg (38 KB, 604x453)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/Illinois

>About you
Usual nerd crap, left of center, my beard has a lighter color than my hair for some reason, getting ready to go hiking this summer

>Kinks
Hypnosis/Mind control

>What you're looking for
Ideally to end up in something longer-term

findom, blood, scat, piss, pegging

>Any additional info
I love stories about spooky stuff, so you can lead with that if you don't want to jump right in to the lewd stuff.

>Contact
Ovan#4013
>>
>>29986357
No username found
>>
>>29976471
id love to be your muse ma'am i just added you my discord is drumlin_drums#8387
>>
I am a stupid aussie slut puppy addicted to being hypnotized and exposed by strangers.

My tiny little 3 inch rocket gets so hard for my little pony and rags the youtuber. Puppys dream is to have a trigger that will make puppy write dirty slutty comments and whatever i am told to write on Rags the youtubers videos.

Please message puppy and say "Showdogs Need Exposure". This is a post hypnotic trigger for puppy. Please expose me, hypnotize me and use me.

Kik/telegram/snapchat : foxxyhole
>>
>>29982003
Your lifestyle, kinks, and domination style are all perfect and then you had to say canada instead of us...
>>29982673
Never think the answer is to be fat. Only a tiny but very vocal group of fetishists enjoy fat girls.
>>
ASL
19/f/Antartica(I will tell u my real city if I trust u)

>About you
Just normal stuff, I listen to mostly pop, jpop/kpop and love to watch foreign dramas or sci-fi. Fortnite(dont hate me)

>Kinks
I think I am a sub, but I kinda want to switch and see the other side of coin. I want to slap a guy, give him commands to do etc. I am new at this so if u give me a good suggestion on how to be a better mistress, I would appreciate it :3

Tbh I kinda want to piss on a guy face and make him drink it all, just to see if he can haha.

findom, blood, scat

Lets talk on fl and then if we get a connection we can move to skype/kik/discord?
>>
>>29988342
Whats fl?
>>
>>29988342
Ive seen you in the other thread where u are looking for a dom/daddy i dont have fetlife but im a switch like you kik : 9chinbull
>>
>25 m Cali
>Quasi-normal hairy and burly man with trust issues and a penchant for nature related things and activities
>Kinks
Some bondage, tease and mild denial, being whipped, face sitting, mild asphyxiation, love oral.
>Harder(?) Kinks
Forced/coerced impregnation, rape with or eithout being drugged, post-orgasm torture,
>What am I looking for?
Honestly unsure, as meeting someone with matching kinks could escalate quickly and that gives me the scare-rousal.
>What am I not looking for?
Ever getting pegged, have fallen 'victim' to someone suddenly eating my ass during some oral; I wasn't able to make any intelligible noise that sounded like stop or no.
>Additional info
Caring but probably weird.
>Contact info
Will have to dig out kik or something
>>
File: image0-15.jpg (330 KB, 2460x2500)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>ASL 21 m Illawarra
>About you
I work 5days a week Average weight
Like anime games movies going out
>Kinks
Want to try out peging feet licking gentle maybe brutally
>What you're looking for
Females age or body doesn't matter
Trans are fine as well
Nothing I can think of atm
>Contact
haydo#7158
>>
>>29988505
Australia forgot to add
>>
>>29988347
fetlife
>>
>>29988342
sounds like a lot of fun.
my fl and kik is silentswede
>>
>>29988347
oh sorry it means fetlife
forgot to give my id there :
>nerdyflower
>>
20yo
extremely slutty latina wanting men to hmu..

kik andreasxk
>>
>>29988621
Dude fuck off
>>
Hotwife femdom here 23 F4M having fun being a stay at home wife hit me up kik koreankittysub

My husband is literally always gone for work so that means I can do literally anything I want most days and he will never know which just feeds into my hotwife/cheating kink he knows of course but he has a sub cuck kink himself so let’s play

I need porn gifs to get off as we chat.
>>
> 24/F/Leeds

> Just a lady that needs to let it all out ;)
> I’m a dom so my kinks are subs that love being used. I’m also a very rewarding dom but that’s for later ;)

> I’m looking for subs, preferably 18-30 as anything older has gotten complicated due to wives/marriages.

> I’m not looking to meet up or talk, I just like to express and be who I really am online.

> Additional info? I don’t think I kissed anything lol. I do work during the day so it’s best to hit me up on the evenings or night.

> kik: AlluringLexy
>>
>>29988621
Where you at?
>>
>>29972758
It's butt cum, clearly.
>>
>>29988088
Chicago is a good place if you want to get mindfucked by a woman
>>
>>29986806
The arid hellscape that is the Philippines.
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 640x730)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>23 F NL

>I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time.

>Dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a single submissive man. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

>Not looking for someone who just wants to sext, I want more than that. Sexting is fun but feeling intimate and sexting is the best

>Kik is thequeenofdomme

>I might reply faster if you introduce yourself at first and what interested you in the post, because first messages matter!!
>>
File: IMG_20210404_235635.jpg (142 KB, 731x741)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>29990361
but seriously, I have no idea if it's fine at all to remessage someone if they already ignored your last message or left at a dead convo.
>>
Kik: someguy_560

Looking for a fantasychat about my blonde crush (or others crushes, you decide) and me being subs for you/others. Perhaps a forced bi thing Where you're in charge. Love bondage, cuck, forced, forced bi, BBC, Beast, and alot of other things. Hit me up if you're interestd and want to rp this! (No nudes of her sadly)
>>
>>29990361
A goth girl tried to rape me once
>>
File: 1531807785871.jpg (360 KB, 731x794)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
Does anyone just want to be bullied? Not looking for anything sexual/romantic, just someone to be submissive and keep me company who I have free reign over to belittle and insult as I see fit.
>>
>>29990782
what's your discord
>>
>>29990782
Would enjoy that

Kik: yo676
>>
>>29990787
feel free to add:
Mocha#7811
>>29990790
I only have discord, I don't like phone apps.
>>
23 M NC

Lean, white, submissive. Looking for a femdom to bully me and force me to perform oral.

Snap: Perishthet
>>
>>29988342
kik robie1871
>>
>>2989201
Fake
>>
File: best stuff.jpg (84 KB, 640x960)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>ASL
23, M, Finland

>About me
Laid back smol subby boy. I'm a quiet introvert who values good conversations over active social life. I enjoy the outdoors and do a lot of camping and hiking. Also into chill gaming, creative stuff, science, books and learning new things. I do watch anime, but not that much really.

>My kinky life
Found out that I was a sub at quite a young age and haven't had second thoughts since. Tried it out as soon as I turned 18 and nowadays I'm happily owned by a gentle domme :3
I'm somewhat of a service sub and like being useful to my dominant. I really enjoy the psychological side of d/s and the feeling of being owned. Rules, discipline, verbal play, restrictions, rituals, her getting into my head. That's the good stuff. I also like bdsm, shibari, pain, impact play, collar & leash, pegging, orgasm control, teasing, etc. Into way more stuff that I'm willing to write here but you can always ask if you want to know more.

>What I'm looking for
Guys, girls, anyone who wants to chat about kinks and bdsm in general, comfy conversations, stories, online friends etc. Just looking for someone to talk to about this stuff as discussing it irl can be fairly difficult :(
Bonus points for people who actually practice kinky stuff irl.

>What I'm NOT looking for
Not looking to get dominated by anyone from here. I already have a domme.

>Contact
Discord: FallenAngel#9342
>>
>>29988342
What is fl? fetlife?
>>
>>29988342
Hit me up: IntoTheWild
>>
>>29982691
I want to kiss their butts not have them kiss mine :c
>>
>ASL
25/M/UK

>About you
I'm working towards my doctorate. I'm a writer now, enjoying film and art too. I like a lot of music, video games and appreciating animals and plants. Moreover, I'm a kick boxer at my uni and have some belts, fighting under my uni's name. I'm 5'10, athletic and ready to run a 10k, for you especially.

>kinks
Submission, body worship, the female form, role-play, toys, pegging etc. And more.

>what you're looking for
It's lockdown lol so online is good for now. Prefer a slimish woman [trans girls welcome] who knows what she wants, is confident with her desires, and knows how to control. Cunnilingus, face-sitting, etc. Again more is always welcome. We can always meet up after lockdown provided everything goes well here and go for drinks.

>Not looking for
Men, bad communicators.

>any additional info
Let's talk online first

>Contact
Discord: walterbenjahmin#9704
>>
File: 1454892369123.jpg (68 KB, 680x787)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>29991645

That's more of a niche crowd but you should still have a decent time finding people, certainly much better than I've had. Keep in mind most guys in the general dating pool aren't into femdom at all, so you'll want to look into kink/fetish apps/sites for finding people into it. Once you do that you should be able to filter your way to someone good without too much trouble.

>mfw no gf who wants to aggressively kiss and lick me all over
>>
>ASL
23/M/NZ

>About
Just an average dude who liked vidya games, and im also passionate about music (mainly vaporwave and Electronica) and really getting into the local music scene. Currently studying but finishes in a couple months and I don't like it

>Kinks
Sub, not a single Maledom bone in my body (which is a blessing and a curse) I fluxuate from a state of denial of having a mommy kink to embracing it, and I also want to try being pegged. Dark hair and being taller are optional turn ons

>What i'm looking for
doesnt have to be romantic/sexual, can just start as a nifty friendship with a common interest, even a nifty gal to play video games with. It can progress to another level depending on circumstances :3

>What i'm not looking for
I feel like it'll go without saying, but mainly mean people and disgusting predators.

>Additional inf.
Discord: just a guy#8869
>>
>>29985373
This but for like 3 days I'm in north carolina
>>
File: 20210113_091542.jpg (1.37 MB, 2592x1944)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>29985373
>>29993897
Also face pic because Im stupid and couldnt do it in the other 2 posts
>>
>get added by someone from these
>ghosted in a week
awesome. thanks for that.
>>
File: 20210307_145109.jpg (479 KB, 1440x1920)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M/Northern Ontario.
>About you
Not much to tell, pretty relaxed guy in general. Tall & a bit lanky (193cm, 76kg) with glasses and a ponytail. Autistic, vegetarian, don't drink (but I do get high), so on.
I'm into "the usual" (anime, video games, shitposting), but also really like cooking, gardening, reading, and "spooky" stuff.
>Kinks
Into pretty much everything (I'm being serious), but my "tops" would probably be chastity, orgasm control/denial, general bondage, CFNM, and acts of service (breakfast in bed or facesitting for an hour, either way).
>What you're looking for
Big women in their mid-30s are just...[chef's kiss].
Would prefer a long-term thing, online-only to start and IRL down the line is fine. 24/7 lifestyle or bedroom-only doesn't matter too much to me, though if you want me wearing a collar in public or something I'd prefer it to be more discreet, haha.
Hard limits are scat and bloodplay (I'm cool with just drawing blood during regular play), findom is hot garbage, also not big into "involving" other people (full "Mistress" title at, say, the grocery store is a no go, same with any sort of open relationship or cuckolding stuff).
>Any additional info
I'm divorced, ex-Domme had me "branded" while we were together (pic related (ignore the mess), tattoo on my hip). Just a heads up since I know that might bother some people. No plans to get it removed (ouch), though I'm open to covering it up down the line.
>Contact
Kik is milquetoasti.
>>
>ASL
19/M/Australia
>About you
Funny, happy and just want to make nice long connections with people
>Kinks
Femdom, pegging, sissy/CD
>What you're looking for
A femdom mistress/domme for me to worship
Male doms, extreme fetishes (scat, gore)
>Any additional info
>Contact
Discord: glock#1502
Kik: glockamule
>>
>>29986808
sorry
>>
>>29994273
are you the dude that said shit that made you sound like an up and coming rapist then re-added me for like 2 seconds after I got creeped out and unadded you?
>>
File: unknown-3.png (56 KB, 488x776)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>asl
m/18/midwest

>about you
i think im a pretty nice person most of the time, im one of the least judgmental people you'll ever meet, i can listen to you tell me anything and ill accept it with pretty open arms, im either really obsessive and clingy with people i meet or im practically non existant, idk why but im sure if i like you enough it wont be a problem, i get anxiety a lot and i stress out over really dumb things, i like to try to do my best to try to make people happy that im interested in and j enjoy intellegent conversation, talking about life, and playing games with people i like

>physical description
5'9, 115 lbs, shaggy brown hair with bleached tips, super pale, silver eyes, lanky arms and legs, bigish forehead, chad chin, big lips, no facial hair, round face, usually get rated a 6-7/10

>interests
daydreaming, vidya (minecraft, touhou, smash bros, omori, roblox, kingdom hearts, tf2, overwatch, various old games), writing, drawing (not good), riding my bike, hiking

>looking for
a girlfriend who i can see as a friend as well, is intelligent, would play minecraft with me, actively would enjoy talking to me, interesting conversation, nice, looks like me, has long hair, tall, is 18-23
(you don't have to have all of these, this is just what would be 100% perfect for me :) )

>not looking for
people who are only focused on the sexual parts of femdom, dry texter, gets mad easily, obese, barely will test me, people who ghost, someone who has other subs or orbiters, constantly attention whores themselves to other people, someone whos personality revolves around "quirky femdom ora ora"

>contact
Metallious#9318
>>
>>29990119
username isnt showing up
>>
>ASL
20/M/USA
>About you
I do my best to be considerate and reasonable. I just want peace for myself and others. Once I open up, I can get more goofy. I'm interested in writing, ornithology, film criticism, history, technology, and game development.
>Kinks
Brats(basically teasers), gentle femdom. I'm technically a switch and am down to try out most things so long as it's within reason.
>What you're looking for
A relationship with a gentle femdom would be nice, though I'm open to friendships as well.
Extreme fetishes(scat, gore, etc), maledoms, people who only want to erp/be lewd and nothing more.
>Contact
LoneWolfCrusader#5815
>>
27/m/florida

Switch & love being dominated.

Kik: awhh2019
>>
>>29995669
no pay whoring
>>
bro im 21/f/east coast usa
any east coast boys willin to meet up? kinda want a bf, idk if 4chan the place tolook but if so post discord!
>>
47/M/Midwest open online ideal start small chat about fantasies and see where it goes.Happy to share my experiences, subs and dommes welcome alike

Wickr OddlyAroused99
>>
>>29995751
depends where you are. grapefruit#6625
>>
>>29995751
Bananna cat#8219
>>
>>29995751
im 22/m - abandonment#6606
>>
>>29995751
65sleezer kik.
>>
>>29995751
im on the west coast but i will worship u if u want online :')
>>
>>29995751
Possibly. LoneWolfCrusader#5815
>>
27m

Need a girl with an erotic voice so I can coom

3TqD4WxX#9546
>>
>>29990542
lucky
>>
>>29983118
bump
>>
File: Eih-jviUYAAAkQ3.jpg (68 KB, 671x665)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>tfw no bearded slightly alternative man to dom lovingly

where you all at???????
>>
>get added
>get ghosted after saying hi
bros why
>>
>>29996705
Right here. My kik is somedick69.
>>
>>29996705
tell me more about what you want with that
Mooncharm#5213
>>
>>29996705
>>tfw no bearded slightly alternative man to dom lovingly
you rang?
kik: c_halfo
discord: cameronnn#8013
>>
>>29995751
ItsSoDifferent#8967
>>
>>29996992
i'd take that over getting ghosted after more than a week of talking
can't be that hard to send a quick "this isn't working out" or something, especially since it's just over text most times
guess women are still just women, whether they're "into femdom" or not
>>
>>29997415
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CONTACT STRANGERS AND MAKE FRIENDS IF YOUR SOCIALLY ADVERSE
AAAAAHHH
>>
>>29997415
You're leaving out the fact that a lot of men will lash out because their ego can't handle it, or they will try to persuade her anyway and not respect her boundaries just so they have a chance at getting laid. Even if it's just over text, it still fucking sucks having that animosity directed at you.
>guess women are still just women, whether they're "into femdom" or not
You're right about that. Most women don't want to deal with whiny manchildren. Do yourself and everyone else a favor by removing yourself from the dating pool.
>>
>ASL
25 M NYC
>About you
Physically I'm 6' tall, 210 pounds, black hair and eyes. Otherwise I'm an average anon I'd think
>Kinks
Whatever works best for you, but I don't like things like cuck shit, extreme bondage or anything that breaks skin.
>What you're looking for
Femanons who like the above and are interested. We could play games or watch stuff together. Would like someone nearby so we can hang out irl and get a feel for each other and how much we get along. Would like a relationship out of this, but at worst case a mutual friendship.
Anything not listed above, people who ghost, etc.
>Any additional info
I like nerdy women a lot, chubby/plus size too
>Contact
Purple#3429
>>
File: 1616891707995.jpg (71 KB, 500x395)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>29997947
You're just making excuses for rudeness at this point.
A person reacting poorly to rejection is one thing, but at least they get the rejection and you know it's done. When you're talking with someone and just disappear back into the void, it's kind of a dick move, domme or not.
Sure, "manchildren" (weird brush there, but whatever) probably aren't going to take getting dumped super well, but assuming it's mostly online you can just dip and block 'em, not a big deal. With ghosting you're almost guaranteed to hurt the other person. Even if they're the type to shrug most things off, it adds up, and at the end of the day you're just making more sad, bitter people.
Everyone deserves the courtesy of a goodbye. What they do after that is all on them, whether it's a tantrum or just moving on.
Sorry that you're a coward who never mentally matured beyond 12 and can't stand saying "no" over fucking text, forget about face-to-face. Not even getting into how dehumanizing it is to throw common courtesy out the window, since you're clearly too dense to understand it.
>>
>>29997947
literally every single woman i've ever met has an "abusive" ex...because "abuse" is anything and everything these days
pretty sure i'm an "abusive" ex too. what did i do? was it calling her workplace, harassing family, killed her cat? nah, she dumped me and i asked "why, what made you change your mind?" over fucking msn
but like the other guy said, women are women no matter what. they never see men as human beings with our own thoughts, feelings, wants and needs, especially in this fetish with all the new "dommes" who think topping is being their same bitchy self but dropping a paypal link on twitter. nope, she's done with you and wants to throw you away like any other THING, and daring to talk back or look for closure is the end of the world!
>>
Recently developed a new kink/fantasy where I get stripped naked, tied up, and edged/denied orgasm over and over again while others watched. Looking for someone who either has the same fantasy or who would want to "roleplay" the scenario.

31, M, US
Kik is generalkenobi89
>>
>>29998129
I don't ghost people, and I don't know why you're assuming that. I'm simply saying with how many women get burned for speaking up, I can see why many of them see it's safer just to fade out slowly then have the other person chimp out. You say you can just dip and block them and it's not a big deal, but imo that aggressive violent behavior even over text hurts just as much, if not more than ghosting.

It also really depends how long you've known that person. If you've been talking to them every day for weeks and they leave without a trace, obviously that's unacceptable. But most people aren't going to feel that obligation to some rando on the internet who tried to talk to them about dragon dildos for a couple hours. I have been ghosted many times before and sure it sucks, but it just means that we were incompatible. They don't owe me anything unless they became a good friend or my boyfriend, if they want to leave before that that's on them. Nobody should become a sad and bitter person because someone they barely know stopped talking to them on trannycord.
>>29998158
You sound incredibly hateful, and then are surprised when nobody except scammers want to associate with you? Why the hell are you even into femdom if you hate women?
>>
>>29998250
I see less whiteknighting on Twitter, holy shit.
Take your dick out of your hand and think for five seconds. Not everyone is exactly like you, some people fall faster than others, not every conversation is the same, most people who get ghosted it's out of the blue and not because of dragon dildos, on and on and on, Christ.
Don't think of them as a domme, don't think of them as a woman. Just think you meet someone online, anyone, doesn't matter who. They're great and you're having a nice time talking with them, think they'd be a good friend some day. Then they just disappear.
And most people have been doing this longer than you, too. It's not just once or twice, it's literally dozens upon dozens of times!
I'd be just as annoyed if a good friend dropped me out of nowhere. The fact you're making all these excuses because "ThEy'Re wOmEn" and "iT's dIfFeRrEnT" is honestly infuriating.
It's a computer. If you ghost someone - anyone - you're a jack ass and incredibly rude. Just say a quick "sorry, it's not working out", and THAT'S IT. Literally what horrible backlash is ANYONE going to get from that? Some whining? Maybe you delete them and they try to add you back?
Like I said, literally just block and move on, it's not hard. Any man who's getting shit on online would do the same, but he'd at least say bye first.
>>
>>29998250
hope she sees this bro
pfft
>>
new to femdom,
24, black hair, well packaged, athletic alpha IRL, but thinking about an online female dom that contrasts my offline life just sounds so taboo and sexy.

If you want to know more about me, make say it to you on kik ;).

Kik titan47a
>>
cringe thread full of cringe males
>>
i have a question for ladies, do you like this type of long descriptions that people post about themselves? Does it help you make a decision on who to contact?
>>
>>29998278
And I'm saying some random person who you've had a few conversations with doesn't owe you anything. What the fuck do you need "closure" for when you barely even know the damn person? Of course someone is going to prioritize their own comfort over some idiot who might spew vitriol and death threats at them. And it IS different because what women reacts in the same aggressive manner when a guy rejects her? Women are socialized to tip-toe around men's feelings because a man is way more likely to explode in anger over rejection. Just because you can handle it doesn't mean other people can or will react in a graceful manner. Like I said, doesn't matter if it's online, nobody wants to deal with hateful messages especially from people who are supposedly in your dating pool.

It sucks being ghosted, but it's not the earth-shattering heart-breaking event you make it to be. Unless it's someone who you are emotionally connected to like a friend or girlfriend/boyfriend.
>>
>>29998250
Okay, this is getting stupid.
Just because they're women doesn't mean they can't be assholes, man. And you should stop calling everyone names, it's not good for your argument.
I was ghosted recently myself, not going to go on a rant about it but it gets old, and it hurt.
If someone doesn't have the decency to say at least "bye" to you, then it's okay to be annoyed and frustrated by that. It doesn't mean they hate women or whatever woke trope of the day you're going for here.
Also, there's no "attack" in the world that you're going to get through text/online (from most people), and honestly most of the time it's only a handful of messages asking why, or if they'd reconsider, stuff like that.
If I had a nickel for every creepy DM I got on Fetlife, or rant after I turned a dude down on Grindr, hoo boy. But I still told them I wasn't interested before disappearing forever.
Point being, ghosting is a dick move and there's no excuse for it. If you can't end a relationship, you shouldn't be starting one.
>>
File: 1584681919727.jpg (47 KB, 639x622)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>29998353
Women aren't stupid, they know how the fucking block button works. They're also not the only ones who get their inboxes flooded by creepy weirdos.
Love this new wave of wokesters who think every person on the planet besides white men are overly emotional and incompetent failures who need constant saving (by the wokesters, of course), and then use that reasoning as an excuse when they act shitty to other people.
Ghosting sucks. Just break things off, then block them if it turns out they're nuts, that's it. Most people (even with fetishes) are completely fine with that, just communicate a little.

>>29998360
Based (on what?).
But yeah, agreed. This "argument" is like watching those old anti-cyberbullying PSAs where someone's getting bullied on Microsoft Word, then instead of blocking or just doing something else the kid sits there staring at the screen and cries.
>>
>>29998360
>If you can't end a relationship, you shouldn't be starting one
Words of wisdom, goes for friendships too, work, you name it.
Knowing HOW to walk away is an underrated skill to have.
>>
>>29998440
>>29998360
Women are in fact different. As much as I hear men can't take rejection, women are much worse at it. Men's default state is basically rejection. Women are basically programmed to avoid rejection at all cost, that's why tinder and the like have been so successful, since they takes rejection away from the equation for women. This isn't conscious really, it all happens under the hood. Same as attraction. Women don't really know what they're attracted to until they have it in front of them, and when you happen to not be that they'd rather ghost because they basically don't care. This isn't implying most women are bad people, it's just how their brains operate when it comes to mating.
>>
Im a guy looking for any of the following things:

- Someone to catfish me acting as a girl
- Be feed pictures and made to cum in my grey boxers without touching
- Do WWYD or ratings of your girl/s.

My kik: anonthehorny
>>
>ASL
29/m/east coast
>About you
just a dumb overly emotional little experience easily attached avid computer 4chan user, except now i'm too old for it to be quirky/cute
i get a lot of my energy from the way i'm talked to, i enjoy teasing and being teased
i'm pretty open and talkative, i'd say im a pretty honest person since my emotions compel me to tell the truth even though i sometimes word it terribly
>Kinks
i feel like a switch leaning sub but i havent been touched in a romantic sense ever so i've no idea what i'd really like but i would enjoy mutual needy gropings, curling up snuggled
i guess my kink would be someone that enjoys being called mommy a lot and showered in high energy affection and enjoying the mutual love for the kink(s)
>What you're looking for
it'd be nice to have a relation with someone that accepted aftermentioned thing but could also talk to each other about most everything and just meshing well
it's even ok if you drop me after a month or so, a distraction from things is always nice and im used to it
findom, males
>Any additional info
i like not so popular games, manga, other stuff
>Contact
graag#5382
>>
Any femanons have homemade sex vids? Kik xoo456 and make him admit he's beta
>>
The worst part about these threads is finding someone to actually VC with.. Like actually finding someone to degrade or love on without them being so nervous they can hardly speak :(
>>
>>30000304
>>29970514
lol

it's probably always going to be kinda awkward for at least the first vc, you gotta power through it
>>
File: howc.jpg (10 KB, 261x193)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>29998250
I'm going to back this person up and agree with them. Ghosting sucks and is rude if it's someone you've talked to on the regular, but it's not a big deal if it's a stranger and I think people are taking it too emotionally.

It's not like they're people who are ditching you irl, it's the fucking internet and they're a woman. You have like 30 dudes, some of which are probably more interesting than you and she's curating between them. It sucks but that's just that way it is.

Now if it's a girl you've been going out with and one day she ghosts you, yeah that's not cool. Online though is completely different. There are and were girls I'd talk to online and they'd come and go (some I wouldn't speak to for months of half a year). These guys just have to roll with the punches.
>>
>>30000304
I'd have no problem with it, can you contact me on kik for further info? Rrrrr788
>>
>>29986723
this guy will fuck with u. avoid.
>>
>>29998338
Yes. I would never waste my time adding someone that I have no idea what I would be getting into. Wanna make sure we have some things in common at least
>>
23 F NL

I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time.

Dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a single submissive man. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

Not looking for someone who just wants to sext, I want more than that. Sexting is fun but feeling intimate and sexting is the best

Kik is thesweetafqueen

I might reply faster if you introduce yourself at first and what interested you in the post, because first messages matter!!

Btw if you think I saw the exact same post with a different username, you'd be correct, I do have some mental problems that make it hard for me to have an account for a longer period of time, thought it would be better to be straight up then not address it. see you soon!!
>>
>>29996705
Soc is a normie board, there was an alt dating thread a whike back tho but even that had few real alt persons
>>
>>30000304
wost part is getting no result for months kek
>>
>ASL 30/m/west coast
>About you
Just a average dude who has a kink he wants to try out. Like to play sports, go to the gym, watch movies ext
>Kinks
Femdom, pegging, domination, humiliation
>What you're looking for
A female who can have some online fun with. I to to be humiliated, made to wear panties/bras and stick shit in my ass.
What you're NOT looking for
No dudes or trans sorry, nothing long term or serious, this is strictly just for fun
>Any additional info
I’m really just looking to explore my kinks and try new things out. I’m pretty vanilla I’m bed so looking for new things
>Contact
Don’t really have a preferred way. If your interested just shoot me a email wannaexplorekink@aol.com
>>
>>30000852
Tag doesn't work. Add me instead at
heutez
>>
I have a question for you guys.
In two weeks I'm going to have my first session with a sub.
He says he's into the whole "goddess" thing, but I don't know what that is.
He wants to... Worship me? He's into feet and thigh worship, asked for it, even though I have no experience with that either.
Does he want to serve me?
I'm not finding much online, maybe some of you here can explain me what it is
>>
>>30002233
Generally that just means touxh/kiss/lick/suck kinda thing, just put him on his knees and tell him to worship you, make him give you a foot massage, that sort of thing.
>>
honestly i just want a hug
>>
File: 20210114_235146.jpg (132 KB, 1200x675)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>ASL
21 m US (TX)
>About you
Nearly done college student, busy doing academic stuff. I have a ton of interests but I'm really in to 2d idol fandoms, food, reading, and a number of other things. I also try to be funny sometimes! Physically I'm like 5'7, pale, black haired, a little muscular I guess.
>Kinks
most gentle stuff, some less gentle stuff...this is weird to talk about out loud, just ask me
>What you're looking for
Someone to flirt with, maybe meet up on a date if we're close, a cute lady friend
Other dudes
>Any additional info
Weeb girls are cute and a huge bonus!
>Contact
woohoo#8561
Or reply if you want another contact!
>>
>>30002233
First you should communicate further with him and ask him to clarify what he's into. A simple question like, "By Goddess do you mean body worship?" and then lay down the boundaries from there. Best to go into these things knowing what to expect from each other with no surprises.
>>
>>30002394
Honestly, I just want a hug... from a girl who is taller than me (or will wear heels to be taller) and likes it.

Imagining that scenario is my only reason for browsing this thread.
>>
>>29983153
bump
>>
>>29995751
Edlegard is Best Waifu#4785
>>
File: 1616348808901.png (205 KB, 688x971)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>29995751
voms#9367
>>
>>29988342
My fetlife is TurtleHunter
>>
>ASL 24/m/Wales
>About you
Average PhD student, working diligently on my thesis. Short 5'7'', slim.
>Kinks
humiliation, findom, femdom
>What you're looking for
A female who will encourage me to work harder, obtain more money and success, and basically a gf lmao. Someone able to push me to be a better version of myself.
gold diggers,
>Any additional info
I try to do everything once, although my kinks change often.
>Contact
kik: Richmarksman. Discord is available also
>>
>this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPfHQVjIns

or all of /soc/ i guess
>>
>>30003111
You and I have very similar tastes my friend
>>
>>29995751
noteblue#6918
>>
>>30000807
In what way?
>>
>ASL 24/m/uk
>About you
6'2" - active, like making people laugh, love people with determination & who are strong willed. Lover of books, fun & cats
>Kinks
femdom, instructions, pegging, cum
>What you're looking for
A female who is looking to take charge. I have a few things going on that involve me being a high level leader & I want to give away that power to a woman now & again who will dominate me sexually. Not crazy in the humiliation but keeping me on my toes.
I'm pretty open!
>Any additional info
I don't know many boundaries I'm not willing to push
>Contact
Kik: jjjhhhbbb123
>>
>>30000852
>thesweetafqueen
Werkt niet :( maar heb zeker interesse mijn kik is nofckingway1993
>>
23/F hotwife with a femdom cuck fetish here looking for fun I do not want to be Degraded my kik is koreankittysub I expect porn pictures pretending it’s me and you do not just send your cock until I ask and please don’t ask to buy stuff it’s weird
>>
>>29976471
newly 18 no bread hmu sleepangry#2335
>>
>ASL 29/m/London
>About you
Chubby with a big uncut cock.
>Kinks
Femdom, Cum-play, exibithionism
>What you're looking for
A woman who know what she wants and pushes me into finding my limits.
Spending money.
>Any additional info
Try me ;)
>Contact
kik: hardasarock20
>>
>>30000852
Heb je dis of snap?
Heb weinig ervaring met sub zijn, ben benieuwd naar eventuele dynamiek. Of het je zou lukken..
>25
>In shape, sport 5x per week
>1.80 lang
>>
>>30000852
username not found....
>>
>ASL
23 M Australia

>About you
Working in a creative field, fairly insecure about all my femdom related submissive kinks because I’ve never had them reciprocated but would love to just chat normally and actually have a connection, I’m happy to follow your pace.

>Kinks
SPH, Humiliation, cuckoldry, and just general femdom from soft to hard. Slave stuff is fun too.

>What you're looking for
Someone (F, MtF, whatever goes) who is already inherently into the stupid things I like who will help me indulge in them while also being fun to talk to.

In-person stuff or findom stuff. Not into being hardcore physically hurt not counting playful stuff. Not into just one sext and done.

>Any additional info
I’ve got a GF who is aware of this and isn’t into the femdom stuff but is okay with me finding someone who could fulfil those fetishes anyway. It’s a stable thing but worth knowing, of course happy to talk about it to alleviate whatever concerns you might have.

>Contact
Kilikersis on kik or snap, or ironfistadmiral#0370 on discord
>>
bump
>>
>ASL
21/m/SG

>About you
Asian boi looking for gf to gib hug as i am sad and broken inside :(
168cm/62kg, not very manly man and i can do crochet :)

>what im looking for
wholesome big tiddy mommy gf for big hug. Honestly i just want someone to appreciate me the way i am

>what im not looking for
anything extreme or bdsm shit that involves pain

>additional info
i know not many women in singapore use 4chan but imma try anyway :D

>contact
Hellfirenerk#6859
>>
File: 1454830112667.jpg (105 KB, 633x758)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>29995751

>When you put east coast in your post but nobody who lives nearby will ctrl f to see it or notice it from reading the thread
>>
23/F married femdom looking for subbies . hubby will eventually see everything we do just being upfront my kik is koreankittysub play with me send me porn pictures pretending it’s me and you or me and hubby as we chat x
>>
No one knows that I am my wifes obidient bitch. When we're outside of the house I am dominant and bossy. But as soon as we are at home I'm totally obidient and submissive. Want to talk about it? Hit me up on kik: erfnb
>>
>>29982003
Sent a request, my avatar is a dude giving another dude a piggyback ride.
>>
23/F married femdom looking for sissy or submissive men to cuck play with kik koreankittysub if you’ll send porn pictures as we chat pretending it’s me cuckolding you
>>
File: 1608247260224.jpg (143 KB, 532x947)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>ASL
28/m/southeast US but long distance is fine too.
>About you
Pic related. 5'10'', 160lbs. Trying to get into twink mode. Radiates intense virgin energy. Straight but degenerate. Quiet and shy at first but has a weird sense of humor. Will sperg out about some obscure video game while you pretend to listen.
>Kinks
Just about anything under the umbrella of femdom. I lean towards the gentler side but some pain is fun. Chastity, forced fem, breathplay, buttplay, light MdLb. My mind has been poisoned by hentai.
>What you're looking for
A girl that's as much a degenerate as me to call me a good boy.
Anyone that's not a bio female, findom, non-monogamy.
>Contact
Kik: PosamiK
Discord: Posami#2702
>>
20/M/Virginia
>Kinks
mommydomme, feet, bondage, headscissors, degrading, spit, rape, humilation, gentle femdom, spanking, and female supremacy.
>Looking for
Female Supremacist domme who will domme me for being right wing and wants a long term relationship but anything's fine desu.
men, findoms, trannies, fatties or cucks.
>contact
Rizevim#9477

This is my short version btw lmk on discord if you wanna know more. Also stop shitting up thread with pointless edrama.
>>
18/m
I’m looking for a fem dom I can help please :)
rvbydacherry
>>
21m please domme me
Kik angelsandidiots
>>
22/m/nyc
>kinks
literally anything except scat and cuck, I am not using literally lightly

kik: resolutestanding
>>
File: theanswerisno.jpg (58 KB, 512x512)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>30008665
Does the pain ever go away, anon?
>>
23 F NL

I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time.

Dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a single submissive man. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

Kik is thesweetdreamer

>>
>>29990542
W should have let it happen.
>>
>>29995751
Super sad boi ty#6390
>>
Send me pics of your girl or random pics of girls to my kik if you want any of the following:

- Roleplaying as the girl you want me to play as
- Ratings
- WWYD
- Do a JOI on me or make me cum
- You to roleplay as her
- Teasing me (not allowed to touch myself)

Kik: tomthethat
>>
Femdomme here looking for subs 23/F looking to hate fun on kik sexting pretending the porn pictures you send are me and you or me and a bull kik
Koreankittysub
>>
>>29982673
Grab any guys by his balls and the size different suddenly no longer matters. There's also the whole realm of mental domination in which physical size no longer matters.
>>
Femdomme here looking for subs 23/F looking to play fun on kik sexting pretending the porn pictures you send are me and you or me and a bull kik
Koreankittysub
>>
>ASL
18/M/US:CALI
>About Me
Funny this is actually my first post :p I’m 18. Fresh out of HS I joined the Military. Adrenaline Junkey, adventurous, and hopeless Romantic. 6ft light skinned straight male short black hair. Want something real, looking for long term relationships.
>Kinks
Not very experienced but Looking to explore GFD. Been interested for quiet a bit now. Love to be cuddled, embarrassed/ teased, and a bit of a sub in the bedroom. Body worship, need attention, Affirmation, and breast/ mouth fixation
>what I’m looking For
A long time relationship with a fit girl who will unconditionally love me and coddle me. Someone who I can dedicate myself to.
>what I’m not looking for.
I don’t want someone who wants to rush into new things. Someone who wants to be dominant In the relationship 24/7 or someone who will be over aggressive while I try to explore each other. Men, Trans persons, non monogamous relationships.
>Contact
Discord: TUBES_UP #5456
>>
>>30011319
Deleted your account already..? Add me, or girls from the NL in general, on kik. username: watermotor
You won't regretti when you see my spaghetti
>>
File: kat.png (488 KB, 504x579)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>ASL
24/Male/Florida

>Gentle/Brutal femdom
Both :)

>Kinks
Body worship, degradation, receiving and giving pain, piss, autofellatio is also amazing.

I love being bullied and beaten as much as being coddled and cuddled.

>Hobbies/Interests
Scents (perfume esp.), sounds, art, etc. Also vidya and lifting. I mainly do sound design and music. I also love love love to cook for people. fav dish is Pizza Fritta or Ostrich fillet

I've been playing instruments since I was 12 (Appalachian dulcimer, bass guitar, keys), doing sound design since 17. X-Files was the first show I ever remember seeing and is still a favorite.

Most of what I make is shoegaze, ambient, or black metal.

>Boards
/x/, /mu/, and sometimes /out/

>more info
I like to get to know people before I can open up sexually, I'm very easily flustered. I'm not "uwu shy memer eboy bf", I'm just pretty laid back generally. I have to be pressed a bit ngl.

>Contact
Methoxetamine#6836

Thank u for reading :)
>>
File: 20210409_062940.jpg (562 KB, 4000x1500)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
Dark Souls Dommy from a while back-- I doubt anyone will remember me but I wanted to leave some encouragement.
Found a submissive here that I have very much enjoyed.
I hope the rest of you find your femdoms, goodluck.
>>
Twitter @ruby_owns_you

Come and be my good boy
>>
File: henlo.jpg (1.26 MB, 1454x2855)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>ASL
25 boy europe
>About you
I'm just starved for attention haha. I'm super subby and wanna be a good boy for someone.
>Kinks
gentle femdom, orgasm control (edging, chastity), butt stuff, little bit of humiliation haha
>What you're looking for
a dominant woman
people looking for money
>Any additional info
I have a pretty great butt
>Contact
kik is subxboy
snap is subxboi
discord is subxboy#7041
>>
>>30011319
Has anyone actually gotten to talk to her? Never got reply
>>
>>30014527
She is a mentally ill attention whore
Said so herself that she has issues that for some reason stops her from using the same account for longer than a few days

Not sure why anyone would want to talk to some schizo freak
>>
File: 1496773659105.jpg (10 KB, 236x209)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>ASL
29/m/aus/sa
>About you
I'm a normal weight not fit but not fat my face is ok I think I'm a little different I guess but I'm a nice person.

>what I'm looking for
A nice average looking woman close to my age who wants to have some fun I don't mind whatever floats ya boat within reason of coarse I just need some loving.

>contact
I have a discord if interested
>>
>ASL
31/M/New England
>me
Short guy, long brown hair, avg build (was skinny but been lazy over the past year) most people think I am a lot younger than I am. General nerd hobbies, read comics, manga, watch a little bit of anime. Just got into Pokémon cards again after like 20 years because why not.
>looking for
I’m not into femdon as a strictly sexual fetish, but I like a woman who is overt, has goals, can take charge in general. I like someone who will “fight back” and not just take everything.
>not looking
Deadbeats or paywhores. Hell I have no problem buying a girl something, but if that’s what it takes to talk to you then lolno.
>additional
Overall I’d say I’m a normal guy, decent career, I may be a dweeb but I’m not so weird that I make it my entire personality.
>contact
Sicarus#9664

Even if you don’t fit my description perfectly I’m open to talking to almost anyone. Gets a bit lonely with my cycle of just work and sleep these days.
>>
>>29982003
Everything here sounds perfect to me, shame I'm in the UK. I suppose a LDR is off the cards?
>>
File: 1617704923195.jpg (53 KB, 749x362)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>30010053

No, but it does get worse sometimes.
>>
26 m Surewhynot#8934 just want to be bullied on vc and made to take my flared horse dildo while you laugh @ me also into ballbusting/cbt.. watersports too
>>
File: i am both of them.jpg (33 KB, 500x281)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>ASL
26/F/US

>About you
I like listening to music and watching copious amounts of horror movies. I’m really into cooking and can cook almost anything! I also read a lot. The other typical hobbies apply: video games, anime, manga. I’ve been told I exude a “mommy” vibe, especially my voice. I’m also fat (working on losing weight) and self-conscious about it but I figured I should be up front about it so no one feels tricked!

>Kinks
Petplay, pegging, gentle bullying, crossdressing, orgasm denial, edging, forced orgasm. It’s something we can talk about!

>What you're looking for
I like to help people, especially people who feel really lost or upset. If you tell me what’s bothering you, I will listen and try to give advice. Someone who can laugh with me would be lovely. Bonus points if you’re from the EU! I prefer talking to people and getting to know them before sliding into the more lewd stuff.

People who go into edgy humor, rude people, please just be nice and cool!

>Any additional info
Please tell me your favorite movie!

>Contact
Hierophant#5985
>>
Femdom here not an extremely mean mistress just more playful 23/F looking to be sent porn as we sext mostly of the view point it’s being sent to you by a random guy and we pretend it’s me cheating on you Kik koreankittysub Not looking to peg
>>
>>29970476
post them here
====
https://discord
.gg/bgBjzRju
====
>>
File: 1532908893773.jpg (68 KB, 1200x858)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>ASL
30 M Southern US
>About you
Ive been through most of Europe, have lived in the middle east. Ex mil Ex contractor, about to start grad school this year. Half white/asian, tattoos. I have some experience IRL with this and ever since then ive found that I really need a woman in charge. masculine and dominant in the streets complete fucking sub in the sheets. I like anime, pc games, have recently started lifting again
>Kinks
humiliation, bodywriting, sph, anything like that really.
>What you're looking for
A dominant woman to talk to, regular vanilla chat is fine too
CBT, blood, scat, insane people, dudes, findom
>Any additional info
just ask
>Contact
PocketSand#0631
>>
>>29970476
i dont know if im even into gentle femdom im just so wildly sexually repressed and traumatized from childhood abuse type shit that having a mildly dominate woman lure me into giving into sex is probably the only way id feel safe and comfortable in this world
no i dont have mommy issues
>>
>>30008296
Holy shit another dude from SG, all the best finding a gf broskie. Mind if I add you just to chat?
>>
>>30015810
>>
>>30015911
Expired, can I get a new link?
>>
>>29970476
>>ASL
>>About you
>>Kinks
>>Any additional info
>>Contact

None of this matter cos no one is ever local to meet or wants to. You’ll have better luck on fetlife
>>
>>29970476
>ASL
21/M/France

>About you
Tall, muscular, caucasian build, average+ looking, rather outgoing but shy around girls, funny when I know the people in the room well. I like to go out, party, have drinks with friend, work out, run, but also netflix&chill, learning things, .. Obviously I am big on science.

I would say my main perks are being smart (Ivy league equivalence in France, in computer science) and being tall.

My main weaknesses are being shy and scared around women (this comes from the fact I barely met any in my life, due to my career path and city)

>Kinks
I'm a sub with a huge thing for feet and socks, but my main attraction lies in serving a woman, that is, pleasing them. I would do whatever I could to satisfy you, including being your personal sextoy, pussy eater, foot rubber, etc .. 24/7.
I think many subs actually ignore their doms' needs and I find it very sad, as it ends up being reverse domination, which is not attractive.

I am not at all attracted to pegging, mommy shit, cat shit .. just want to be the tool of an actual woman who actually enjoys using me.

>What you're looking for
A woman, preferably dominant, average looking or above is great, but I can't deal with fat, sorry.
I may also be open to a dominant Male, but purely for the mental/foot/socks/sucking domination part, I want nothing to do with ass gayity.

Fat women, gay men who want my ass.
(Might be able to suck your dick if you have nice socks tho)

>Any additional info
Anything over the internet is welcome, not looking for French people necessarily.

>Contact
Discord : random14159#2606
>>
>>30017705
fetlife is full of people who are arguably more weird than anons and any girl who is remotely attractive is part of some weird "lifestyle family".
>>
>>30017705
Is fetlife worth trying if i'm basically just interested in something online rn? That website kinda scares me
>>
>>30014128
Seriously. Why would I waste my time pandering to some loser's fetish if there's no incentive whatsoever? What exactly do you bring to the table, Jacob? Do you actually think I care about your nudes? Are you stupid enough to believe that if you're resorting to this format for this kind of attention you're compelling enough as a person to get it with no strings attached? Somebody needs a reality check.
>>
>>30018373
I met my gf there and had a number of notable experiences. Add me on Kik if you want flupaints
>>
>ASL
33/m/fl
>About you
Pretty much a normie. Have a job, a car, and live alone. I like camping and psychedelics
>Kinks
Femdom (obvi), primal play, pet play, breeding(god I love breeding), others*
>What you're looking for
A forever mommy to make a family with
Someone just to to play with
>Any additional info
I like table tops and all that other nerd shit like MTG and vidya
>Contact
Disc: ThewMcKu#5943
>>
M 22 cali
I was basically addicted to porn and hentai for a bit, trying nofap.
Looking for a dom girl to chat with and to help me manage my sexual urges and keep me under your control.
Kik is clownsomman
>>
every now and then i get obsessed with the idea of handing my life over to a domme but they can never live up to the image in my head. it's not not their fault. i want god incarnated in female form, so that encountering her is numinous and terrifying. vainly would i try to theologize and explain her existence. spiritually tormented and writhing in agony, she would chastise me for thinking i could ever understand her and i'd have no choice but to abase myself and submit.

but instead they're mostly just normal people who spend most of the time thinking and doing normal things. occasionally they'll tell a fatass on the internet to sit on a buttplug.
>>
>>30018498
Ostensibly you’re hear on this board in this kind of thread because you actually enjoy doing the thing the thread is about. The incentive is (supposed to be) the activity itself
>>
>>30018498
lol this is not a paywhoring thread, wtf did you expect you retard. Go sell hole pictures somewhere else.
>>
>ASL
22/M/Netherlands
>About you
very sweet, funny and a little kinky guy. I really really love women to the point of submission.
>Kinks
Degradation, humiliation, spitting, abuse, facesitting, findom
>What you're looking for
A lady who can take getting all the attention and worship, likes being rude to men, down for some fun, needs some money
guys
>Any additional info
im tall(6'7) and skinny (152 lbs.)
>Contact
kik: RaoulSpa
>>
>>29998981
>>30019887
i'd tell you to have sex but no woman will ever want you incel
>>
>>30019986
You really get angry when you feel seen. Hope you’re done lashing out with your moronic attempt at conditioning.

Pathetic, really.
>>
>>30019887
Nobody said anything about selling their holes, dumbass. My time and energy is valuable. This thread is full of "men" that operate under the guise of submission only. You're incredibly boring to interact with and that's why you get overlooked and ghosted.
>>
>>29995751
Cypherpunk76#7671

23m 18% bodyfat maryland
>>
>ASL
21 year old male from Europe
>About you
This is probably a bad and weird idea but let's give it a try... I'm a retail stock trader, I spend half of my day sitting in front of my pc making quick decisions and then waiting, watching the markets move. I try to distract myself during the waiting times when i cant leave the room and have to pay attention to my alarms by reading or listening to music. This is where you come in:
>What you're looking for
Kind of like, a friendship of sorts, i guess? I'd just like someone to talk to while i work, yo praise me when i make money, or tease me about how i can do better... We can talk about sexy stuff but we dont necessarily have to, you can try to claim me if you like, but I'm fine with the friendzone too.
I'm very open to anything but i don't like pushy findom... If we know eachother for a while, I don't mind at all, but like, I don't like people trying to slide in and milk money out of me 5 minutes into the conversation.
>Kinks
God i have way too many, i really like degradation, humiliation, ntr, denial, edging, chastity... curious about pegging and stuff aswell, really, most kinks are something i dabble in a bit
>Contact
ThisIsNumber5 on kik, we can move to discord from there...
>>
>>29970485
Doubt guys are fine?
>>
>>30020543
lol the post you were replying to literally mentions money. well no one cares about your time and energy, the only reason you have value is because of your hole and if you don't want to give it up then move the fuck along bitch
>>
>>30021449
Sad faggots like you get bent out of shape so easily when they're called out and not indulged. If my holes are what make me valuable where does your value derive from, exactly? You literally have none. Zero. Only other fags care about your gross little hole. That's the point I'm making but you're a moron and it went over your head. Performing for boys that immediately throw tantrums and don't reciprocate is masochistic.
>>30020867
Seriously. Hating yet secretly wanting to fuck your mother is not a personality trait. I can larp as your uwu mommy but what's the fucking point? Domming rejects is not community service. You're indirectly telling me what to do so you can get off. My needs are not relevant. Hence the blatant lack of interest. Imagine being so laughably audacious and entitled.
>>
what kind of pathetic faggot would let a woman treat them like this
>>
>>30022054
>The man doth protest too much
>>
>>30022054
>>30022054
It is different for men retard, you literally listed what you were looking for and complained you couldn’t find here. I’ll tell you what will happen to you. The kind of guy you actually want will at most fuck you when he’s bored of fucking all the other better looking girls he has access to and will never commit to you, then when you’re older you will be forced to either be alone or to settle for one of the men you are deriding right now. Then you’ll probably divorce thinking you’ll do better *this time*, but of course you won’t. You’ll be older and have a divorce on your back, then once again you’ll have to settle for an even lower tier guy this time. Have a nice life bitch.
>>
>>30018498
you are pic-related
>>
can you people stfu some horny mfers are trying to enjoy cock and ball torture
>>
>>30020543
Lotta projection here
Not once have i added a hole from these threads who could contribute to a convo
>>
>ASL
23/M/UK
>About you
My name is Leyton. I am 5 ft 6, average body type, kinda nerdy looking and look a little younger than I am. I have longish blonde hair and have been described as "cute" by a few people.
I'm a fairly nerdy guy who loves things like video games, anime and manga. I also love music and play the bass guitar and the drums. I'm a big animal lover with a particular soft spot for rabbits but, I love all types of animals. I consider myself to be a fairly soft, shy, kind and affectionate person who falls on the feminine side of things. I am naturally quite submissive and love gentle femdom. I really love showing affection and giving and receiving cuddles.
>Kinks
My main kinks are: gentle femdom, pegging, ass play, rimming, face sitting, edging, joi, ass worship etc. I am very open minded when it comes to kinks and would likely be open to trying most things.
>What you're looking for
I am preferably looking for a long term female led relationship with a gentle domme. I would also be open to a FWB type thing aswell. I would like either a female or someone who is trans.
I'm not looking for findom, short term things, harsh dommes or anyone who is obese but being a bit overweight is fine.
>Any additional info
>Contact
Discord:Rainmaker#9054
Kik:Rain_maker97
Snapchat:rain_maker97
>>
>>30022862
you sound like a total fag even by the standards of guys who post here
are you sure you're not just a homo
>>
>>30023094
Hey why dont you use the word fag some more lmao
Fucking boomer
>>
>>30023094
You alright there friend?
You seem a little insecure.
>>
>>30023143
sure thing, faggot
>>30023613
insecure is what i'd call a male happy to take it up the ass and willing to fuck a tranny
>>
File: 20210415_031151.jpg (404 KB, 1080x1080)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>30024012
>
lol go to sleep
>>
File: 7d724c3.jpg (60 KB, 720x1124)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>29998158

People are people, period. Men and women can all be shitty. (Wow, equality, kek.) Dommes can be just as shitty as subs, male Doms can be just as shitty as slaves. Having a fetish doesn't make somebody special. Stop fantasizing and dwelling on the past.
>>
>>29998440

Can you guys keep it down, I'm trying to read.
>>
I matched with a woman looking for a sub on tinder bros! i hope she isn't just a gold digger or some thing
>>
I’m looking to cuckold/hotwife you 23/F Kik koreankittysub send me porn pictures as we chat and pretend it’s me cuckolding you
>>
File: chestnut.png (357 KB, 738x811)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>ASL
22 male california

>About you
i'm roundabout 5'7, and really like going to the gym! i'm sporty and really love to exercise and do stuff outside. my favorite places to go are the beach and hiking probably but it's very hard to get out at the moment :(. i also like anime but i'm not a super weeb or anything

i'm a shutin right now. i can't drive or anything like that and i'm still trying to learn how to be able to depend on myself. i can tell you more details about my life and where i am if we start chatting.

i really like to do things to make people happy and i've always imagined myself in a job or profession where i can give care to people.

>Kinks
i'm mostly down for anything that my partner would enjoy. i really dislike stuff like cucking and extreme bodily harm but that's about it. i'm also really into facesitting and butt stuff in general

>What you're looking for
maybe someone to help give me a push in the right direction? someone who would be there for me and who i could return be there for when they need it. i'd love to help you in return with anything i possibly could. i wouldn't rule one out in the future - i just cant jump into stuff like that immediately

a relationship, at the moment, that's basically it.

>Any additional info
if i could just make your day a little happier and be someone cute that you could talk to sometimes i'd really like that. that kind of stuff gives me a bit of purpose. that's all! :)
>Contact
fairyy#0323
>>
>>30025964
more pics pls
>>
File: 1495491627681.jpg (157 KB, 700x700)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
26 / trans fem / Canada / sub
>description
5'7", 135lbs, very long hair, light freckles, fit / curvy. I present as andro or fem (5+ years on HRT)
Generally confident and relaxed but it's not hard to push my buttons and get me flustered. Super cuddly
>hobbies / interests
Creative writing, oil painting, singing, voice acting, jamming on guitar. I get excited about art in general and love trying new things
Typical nerd shit like indie and coop games, FPS's, wh40k, horror, comics, anime, DnD
>Kinks
Petplay, light bdsm, biting, choking, praise. Prone to getting introduced to new kinks, still figuring out what I like
>looking for
A trans dom / switch, also interested in long distance dating! Into long-term ERP / RP but it's not a must
I'd love to hang out in a call, watch / play things together, cuddle tons, get bossed around, trade hentai / nudes, ect
>not looking for
cis guys, findom, anyone younger than 24

Paige#1082
>>
I'm a subby man for hire. I can accommodate anything.
>>
Kik: someguy_560

Looking for a fantasychat about my blonde crush (or others crushes, you decide) and me being subs for you/others. Perhaps a forced thing Where you're in charge. Love bondage, cuck, forced, forced bi, BBC, beast-, and alot of other things. Hit me up if you're interestd and want to rp this! (No nudes of her sadly)
>>
god it stinks in here
>>
anyone?
>>
>>30000852
Not worth. Avoid
>>
23 F NL

Not looking for someone who just wants to sext, I want more than that. Sexting is fun but feeling intimate and sexting is the best

Kik is thesweettastes

Btw if you think I saw the exact same post with a different username, you'd be correct, I do have some mental problems that make it hard for me to have an account for a longer period of time, thought it would be better to be straight up then not address it. see you soon!!
>>
>>29998129
70% of the times I respectfully turned down someone I've been called a variation of whore, slut, "you're an ugly bitch anyways", "I'll rape you/hope you get raped", etc etc...
I've been ghosted before too, and these kinds of insults are much much damaging.
>>
>>30028488
damn, that sucks.

i'd still prefer getting insulted over being ghosted, but i get that it's not for everyone.
>>
>ASL
20/M/Pa
>About you
idk I’m a tall thin white boy with long hair and green eyes w freckles I just want someone to be comforting honestly ):
>Kinks
big tummy
>Looking for
mommy gf

tag spiff35#8491
kik jlax2424
>>
>>29988342
I've wanted to try that for a while. Definitely could provide some ideas too. Kik: ajjrolibre
>>
>>30015688
Tried to message you on discord could not find u. Have so many favorite movies
>>
>>29970476
>ASL
21/ Male / Brooklyn, NY
>About you
I have trouble describe myself most of the time. I'm a heavy thinker with a range of emotions going through. I can be loud, obnoxious, and annoying. but most of the time, I keep to myself, afraid of confrontation of any kind. I get very anxious around certain people, especially around people I don't know or someone I really like. I don't like embarrassing people around me and I get really nervous in high stress situations. I'm really naive with certain things, especially when it comes to sex. I really like retro video-games, especially from the 16 and 32-bit era, like classic anime, big fan of Evangelion and Sailor Moon, and love tinkering computers.
Physical: 5'9" 180lbs, dark hair, Latino decent.
>>Kinks
I'm submissive to an extreme. I will do anything to try to please my lover. Sometimes like dirty talk, especially when someone talks down to me. After we are done with sex, I would like to cuddle up and have my face smuggled in my lover's chest, hearing her heartbeat as I slowly fall asleep.
A woman who is interested in a long term relationship where we would always be there for each other no matter what. Some one who is adventures but also understands her own limitations. Someone who is always willing to listen in a comforting manner, who respects my believes, and willing to take care of me when the situation calls for. I will do the same in the best of my ability.
Someone who has a narcissistic attitude, who wants to be in control of everything outside of the bedroom. Someone who is emotionally manipulative, someone who doesn't respect my believes, and someone who wants to impose changes on a whim to make themselves look good. I'm fine with teasing and being made fun of but hate it if I get single out and I can't make fun of you in return.
>Any additional info
Currently taking care of my mother who is super religious.
>>Contact
Discord: DamerSaturn67#2155
>>
>>30015688
Id love to talk about movies and books death#5905
>>
this thread is a fairly convincing thesis for inspiring suicide in men desu
>>
Anyone in this thread know of any online personals or something similar for professional (paid) femdom services; I’m looking for a one time fantasy role play and not a connection.
>>
>ASL 19 F Hawaii
>About you
I am a femboy and I love giving men and women pleasure and being dommed
>Kinks
smoking fetish, diaper fetish, scat fetish, pee fetish.
>What you're looking for
Looking to be dommed
not looking for a sub
>Any additional info
>Contact
twolves911 on snap
>>
>>30028958
>F
>Femboy

You lost me.
>>
>>30028958
>gentle femdom thread
>i am a female but a femboy
>not looking for a sub btw
????????
>>
Does anyone want to help me moderate a femdom server? I never modded a server before, I would like some help please
hellfirekid#3379
>>
>>30029921
This is for discord btw, sorry about not being as clear lol
>>
File: deaddd.jpg (202 KB, 960x1280)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Alright you fucking shitters, here goes part 2:
>ASL
19/F/Canada
>About you
I'm just a sad NEET girl who enjoys vidya, anime, and alt/metal music. My sleeping schedule is always kinda fucked up due to anemia, so hopefully that isn't a huge deal.
>Kinks
Will let you know once I'm comfortable.
>What you're looking for
Just a nice, sweet boy who won't objectify me and treat me like absolute fucking garbo. Must be down to play video games with me and be on voice chat consistently(once I'm comfortable with you and we've been chatting for a while)
OK with LDRs
Coomers, unattractive people, super obese people.
>Any additional info
I have four cats and I'm a huge animal lover. Pic related is me!! (:
>Contact
amsel#8242
>>
File: 1615147666151.png (506 KB, 1600x1600)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
Why not?

>ASL
19 Male Ontario
>About you
I'm really a shy/quiet laid back shut-in, who's cringe an awkward from time to time, but I do sometimes like to do it on purpose to make you laugh in stupid. I have spontaneous energy, I can be wacky and stupid lots, but real when needed. I'm quite open-minded and non-judgmental. I mainly try my best to be as nice and comfy as I can.

Look wise, I'm 5'5, 190lbs, short curly dirty blonde hair, not hairy
>Kinks
Rather say between us, but what I can here, it's pretty tame, nothing extereme
>What you're looking for
a gentle femdom whos extremely loving, affection and loyal, where we can be codependent towards each other, be best friends as much as lovers while having a high sex drive

i'm alright with mtf
toxicity, degradation/pain/bdsm/cage stuff like that
>Any additional info
no not really
>Contact
b a k a#8753
>>
File: ccdn0003.jpg (368 KB, 997x1412)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>ASL
25/F/US
>About you
A real cock hungry degenerate milf slut, lover of all fetishes
>Kinks
I have a lot, but mainly relating to femdom, I do love the soft and sweet lovey femdom that a cute little boy gets hard just from he being kind to him. I love teasing inexperienced men, I love men who get hard just talking to a girl, and I love to tease them, make them cum, and then make other men cum like a real slut, like mommy is being passed around. I want to feed boys and girls porn, and have them become addicted. I want to tell you about how many cocks I've sucked while you stroke, I'm into literally anything. add me and share your fetishes.
>What you're looking for
VC, RP, creepy anons that send dick pics and videos without me asking so I can call them disgusting perverts which just makes them harder.
a serious relationship
>Any additional info
I'm a huge weeb
>Contact
kuroki#7947
>>
>>30030110
not accepting requests but also been posted 3 times so im guessing its not them
>>
Female, mid 20s, UK.
Love love love dominating men. Not into anything extreme (no pain, no piss), but enjoy getting what I want when I want it.
Easy going, happy to get to know each other a bit first, and let me know you’re from here.
Message me your ASL too.
Kik username: CharlotteMa25
>>
28/m
Profesional and respectful sub for hire
mrneetman#9011
>>
File: oSWAQsX.png (596 KB, 1162x644)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>asl
22/m/eu
I'm insecure, low confidence, lack of social skills, have never kissed a girl, never had sex and afraid to, don't fit into any social groups, have no friends

physically i'm skinny (6'3 + 170lbs), pale, and definitely not very masculine

>Looking For
a sadistic girl who enjoys bullying
someone i can devote myself to

>Not looking for
men

>Kinks
humiliation, femdom, soft cuck stuff, forced bi, raceplay, feet
although, my first and foremost concern is making my partner happy!

>hobbies
drawing

eve#0557
>>
>>30031553
Fucking hell ud make such a hot tranny
>>
>>30030110
Sorry for being boring. Or was it being quiet?
>>
>ASL
29/M/US
>About you
I am a very masculine looking and acting man. I am a huge nerd with hobbies including comic books, roleplaying games, computers, guns, and cars. I am in an open/polyamorous marriage with my wonderful wife. We have a great marriage and relationship but in the bedroom we are both subs, so we get these urges of our filled outside of our marriage.
>Kinks
Humiliation, Verbal abuse, anal play/pegging, crossdressing and open to trying most anything at least once.
>What you're looking for
Right now just someone to talk to and get to know. Hopefully it will evolve past that if we click.
Findom, not my thing and my wife controls the finances already.
>Contact
2_masc_2b_sissy#9485
>>
28 m in socal 909
Kik ks8919
I am looking for a woman who is into cuckolding who I can be a sub and a cuck to
>>
>ASL
18/M/Norway
>About you
Redhead into being gently dommed looking for someone special, im do sports and workout but i Also like playing tabletop roleplaying games and vidya. And id like a girl to do some of these things with
>Kinks
Gentle femdom, bondage, breeding, aftercare and im willing to try most kinks except non monogamy
>What you're looking for
Possibly a mommy gf or a dom that wants to take care of me, i am a switch so id like our relationship to be a bit dynamic.
Non monogamy
>Any additional info
Not really but if you want more info just Ask :)
>Contact
Kik: amd3332
>>
>>30033489
leave
>>
>ALS
27/M/USA
>About me
I was recently in a relationship that strained my finances, and when I finally got out, the pandemic hit just a couple months later. I then lost my job, and had to move back in with my father in a small town. I work part time and am going back to school to finish a medical imaging degree. I figured I'd use this pandemic time to be at least somewhat productive, but at the same time I've been feeling pretty pathetic and dealing with some self image/depression issues.
Physically I'm 6'3 170 lbs, brown hair, beard.
I enjoy photography, fishing, working on cars, and games like Tarkov or Hunt Showdown, but I don't play very often anymore.
>kinks
I kinda just go along with whatever. My ex was my only sexual partner and wanted a Dom, so I played Dom, but I think I'd be more comfortable with someone else as a gentle dom. I don't have a lot of experience aside form with her, that's why I'm here to explore.
>what I'm looking for
A gentle femdom to take the lead and help me explore that side of myself on kik or SC.
>what I'm not looking for
Anyone cruel, men
>contacts
Kik: jbw1916
SC: jim_bobwhey20
>>
File: 1617658013405.png (286 KB, 421x323)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>ASL
23/m/Southeast US

>About you
Very laid back, much more of a listener than a speaker. Very open minded and open to learning. I'm a very gentle person, but can be sarcastic or jokey if that's the mood of the room. I'm very much so a "go with the flow, and just try to enjoy life" person, so I get along with most types of people and enjoy taking traits from the people around me as I grow with them. 6'9"/204cm, broad shoulders, dad bod

>Kinks
I'm a switch so pretty open to anything, enjoy chastity/toy play, haven't had much experience as a sub so open to trying mostly anything

>What you're looking for
Someone who's in it for more than just the sex. Whether it be cuddles, enjoying each others' hobbies, I want someone who wants me, not my dick. That said having a dom who's a lot shorter than me would be very uwu, but not required. Also clingy is good but again, not at all required.

findom, bloodplay (or anything else gross like that, you know what I mean), someone who only want sex

>Any additional info
I'm very open minded and very friendly, so please let me know about you and learn who you are! There's only so much that can be said with a character limit on posts, so happy to answer any questions in the dm's!

>Contact
SepiaSigil#4963
Kik: SepiaSnake
>>
>>29970476
just wanted to post a motivating thing in this thread. i met my long distance boyfriend from a gfd post here and after 5 months of talking on discord, we finally are shitposting together on a couch. ;~;
>>
>>30033841
Congrats!
>>
29/f/Los Angeles

As I get older, I find myself more into femdom. I’m looking for a cute masc guy that wants to be dominated but also wants to spend time helping me induce lactation. An adult nursing relationship if all goes well.

If not local, at least be local enough and maybe I could use a breast pump in between.

I’m into all sorts of kinks, and would be willing to play if the fit is right. Sex isn’t required for what I want, though it’s nice. Sex is easy to come by. Finding a man that wants to be nurtured and spend lots of time attached to my titties not as easy. I’ll play with your hair while and tell you sweet things while you help me induce.

I’m chubby but actively losing weight. Breastfeeding burns calories, you know. Brunette, tall, attractive face. Currently C cup but hope that goes up if I’m able to successfully begin lactating.

Please drop Kik if you’re interested and local to southern California.
>>
File: Akiko.jpg (13 KB, 234x490)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>29970476
>>ASL
23/F/EU
>>About you
dom girl, like video games, reading, plushies
white, skinny
>>Kinks
worship (feet, body) facesitting bondage, leash, secret leash outside, outside stuff where you have to secretly pleasure me
i want to be worshipped and made the focus of ur life
treating a guy really badly and then being sweet to him after (like hitting/emotional abuse, then kissing and petting his head and telling him ily but not apologizing because thats just part of our relationship)
i just want a devout guy slave
just casual convo, if we happen to be nearby then maybe something could happen
dont really want to erp
annoying spergs, pol people, nazis
>>Any additional info
not into pegging/male assplay
>>Contact
dorothy#4795
>>
>>30028423
can't find you on kik
>>
>>30034119
Added. This me >>29971130
>>
bump
>>
>>30030432
doesn't accept, most likely fake
>>
>ASL
25/M/Socal
>About you
Physical: Tall n chubby (losing weight rapidly!), Long brown hair, androgynous looking. Been called a pretty/fem boy before even tho I'm big
I'm pretty easy going but I can be awkward and shy to start out.
Interests include games, anime, tech, hiking, music, weed, but I dabble in lots of other hobbies
>Kinks
Stuff I'm interested in: Anal, pegging, face sitting, service/worship, chastity, light pain, light bondage, etc.
I'm pretty open to most things within reason.
>What you're looking for
Someone who will be kind and patient with me to explore my more submissive side, I'll talk to anyone, but closer is preferred!
Ideally someone around my age or older with their life together as well.
Brutal Femdom I'm soft ;-;
Someone looking for money
>Contact
Kik: HiFunctioningDegen
>>
23/F femdom looking for switch/sub males

I’m more of a pleasure dom so bring your kinks to me with porn pictures I’ll tell you what we will do

I’m not looking for some fake sub who will try and tell me what to do
Kik koreankittysub
>>
>>30034090
this is incredibly hot, im too anxious to meet up with anyone though ;-;
>>
>>30034090
This is the hottest idea ever, but I'm on the other side of the fucking country. Fuck my life.
>>
>ASL
25/M/ US Illinois

>About you
Hardworking blue-collar man. I enjoy the simple things in life like video games, cooking, going to bars, relaxing on the weekends, and generally just vibing.

>Kinks
bondage, pegging, face sitting

>What you're looking for
hopefully on long and loving relationship. im ok with just getting to know each other first or getting right into it.
cucking, long term chastity

>Contact
kik and snapchat: indacostrios
discord: Roast#0427
>>
>>30035967
That’s okay, maybe one day. :)

>>30035975
Aw, what a shame. Unfortunately, I don’t know if I’ll be able to achieve lactation without help. I’ve read extensively and it seems like the best way to make it happen is to have someone actually suckle, often. It triggers the body into thinking it needs to start producing.

I’m open to talking about it with either of you, so long as there’s no expectations of much else because distance etc.
>>
>>30035988
I understand completely, I've done a lot of research myself into it since it's a big fetish of mine. I'd love to chat, though! My kik is unisath
>>
>>30035988
any chance you'll do discord? just asking since i dont have a kik
>>
>>30035998
Hmm. I don’t have a private discord for vetting people who might end up as stalkers lol. I do have a discord but it’s tied to my real info. It can be too much to keep up with multiple accounts so, I usually use Kik to vet people then move them to my real socials once I decide they’re safe. I could also do Telegram for you.
>>
>>29970476
>ASL
19, F, Texas.
>About you
im asian cutie, not much to be said, played voleyball
>Kinks
i want a little obedient long term playtoy that will serve his queen right.
>What you're looking for
an obedient playtoy.
waste of time.
>Any additional info
nope
>Contact
Discord - Cindyuwu#1972
>>
>>30036014
ah makes sense. ill just go ahead and make a kik, im not too sure what to do there but you seem very sweet <3
My username will be "nicklive2002"
>>
>>30036046
Will ask you for “gifts” 3 seconds in (ie money)
>>
File: squinch_giygas.png (34 KB, 293x335)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>get 7 adds in ~1 month
>5 of them random ghost or add and no reply
…friends…
…It hurts, …it hurts…
>>
>>30036072
answer is yes
>>
>>30034090
hey m/23/los angeles im a white male and im pretty fit 5'11" i think this idea sounds really hot
kik: merlot102
>>
File: Da2sL6pXcAAp8dJ.jpg (140 KB, 1200x974)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/EU

>About you
I'm sort of a switch. I'm pretty familiar with how dom/sub relationships work because I've been domming losers on the internet for probably two years at this point. I run a Twitter account with over 1k followers and I make decent money out of it. So I'm happy with what I'm doing but I also wish there was a woman in my life who'd make me feel like the submissive one for once. The idea of being in the middle of this "food chain" kinda makes my heart melt. I know I'd probably make a good sub since I have some idea about what separates a good boy from a bad/annoying one. I can take care of your sexual needs and even be a good friend if you wish. If you want me to watch/play something you like I will do it as soon as possible. (I'm mostly into video games and western cartoons/comics myself)

>Kinks
Probably anything that has to do with femdom: teasing, orgasm control, name-calling, pegging, being nurtured by a mommy type. I'm more or less bisexual so I'd also love if we played with that (talking about our taste in men for example).

>What you're looking for
A girl my age or older who wants a longer-term dom/sub relationship. I get along best with confident and mature girls who are comfortable with talking about sex stuff. (Can be a MTF too if you pass)

18 yo friend collectors with lots of mental issues.

>Any additional info
I came here only to post my ad. I usually stay away from places like /soc/ because they're dumb.

>Contact
Sbafly#3762
>>
Looking for a dominant girl to humiliate/compare my cuck with me.

Kik-Levronto
>>
>>30035901
>fake catfish LARPer that has been spamming soc for weeks
>isnt looking for a fake sub
Top kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.