[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mind-The-Gap.jpg (151 KB, 1878x1408)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>ASL Orientation

F 23 Usa

>Personality description

Nerdy, Very Random and Intelligent

>Physical description
4'8/4'7 120lbs Dcup olive skin , dark hair and eyes

>Hobbies and interests

Philosophy politics history, video games reading painting

>Plans for life

Finish school

>Describe your ideal partner, including
age requirements

I'd love an older daddy to adopt me and treat me like his little princess and mold me into his little slut

>Do you accept a LDR? If yes how far?
Yes but as long as it's leading to real life relationship

>Perfect day together

Cuddling and lots of sex maybe a bath together

>Contacts
Borederica1352 kik
>>
28/F/US West
Sort of into cute younger guys with less experience.
>>
>>29982864
First time ever doing something like this haha

M 21 USA New England

Quick witted, passionate and curious about everything.

5.7 155lbs, olive skin, dark hair and eyes.

Love political science and am enthralled in Western Civ overall, but at the moment im interested deeply into the French Revolutionary era and the Napoleonic Era

Finish school, get a good job and tour all of Europe.

anyone above 18
I cant describe an ideal partner. We'll just see if we click or not no?

Yeah, but itll have to go somewhere

Lets walk through my state park, its beautifukl filled with culture and history, then lets talk about Young Werther at a local discreet cafe, then cuddle and fuck all night.

Kik HMSCastle
>>
>>29982866
Kik me dannylovesfeet120
>>
>>29982864
You post 10 times a week and still haven't found someone. You must reject people pretty quickly or ghost them constantly. Or have ridiculously high standards that nobody can reach, or have zero attention span, or just want attention, or you're a catfish, or some combination of the above.

Please just stop and go away.
>>
>>29982866
Jmarskrant add me on kik M24:)
>>
>>29982866
Kik kuljeksija
>>
Lol
>>
>ASL Orientation
32 / M / Midwest US / Pan
>Personality description
laid back and funny, sometimes needy, usually romantic, always try to be kind and friendly
>Physical description
Above average height, barrel chest, big and beardy with long hair, been told I am handsome
>Hobbies and interests
Cooking, chewing through tv shows, browsing dumb things online, board games, sometimes comics/manga
>Plans for life
Find a good submissive, meet them, take over their life and control their day to day, home, finances. Support each other, be romantic, build a family, maybe poly family if it all fits right.
>Describe your ideal partner, including age requirements
Under 30, I believe anyone has a shot with me, when it comes to looks/personality I have preferences but always seem to have them overcome. It just is something that clicks or doesn't.
Anywhere at first but I would definitely want it to evolve into more.
>Contact
Kik/Telegram: An0mad
>>
>>29982866
A̵͑̓A̶̍̃Å̵̚Á̶̽Ȧ̷͠Ȧ̶A̸͛̂A̷͗̎#2001 on Discord
lolwutmate. on Kik
>>
>>29982866
Kik me Gh0st1098
>>
I posted mine here:
>>29970638
>>
File: LYXaIqc.jpg (756 KB, 1885x2743)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
35 M upstate NY

Looking for women younger than me. Rather than making a list of what I'm looking for in you, feel free to message if you're interested in me. I'm mostly into the outdoors, hiking, music, and photography. I'm 6 feet tall, 165 pounds, athletic body type. My ideal day off would consist of waking up some sex and cuddling, getting outside for a hike or boating, then making a nice dinner and relaxing with some drinks before enjoying each other all over again. Send me a kik at Portablebobcat if you'd like to get in touch.
>>
40 married guy in California

Want to chat with Young girls 18+
>>
>>29983603
Forgot snap or kik
Marriedman91331
>>
>>29982866
M 22 fit here
Benny9419
>>
59 year old Canadian.
Been here for a while and have made one general observation.
Most women on here are selling. Prove me wrong.
Kik is musicguru61
>>
>>29982864
Bump
>>
Almost 21/mtf/tx
Any older guys into trannies?
>>
>>29983605
You live fairly near me. I'm going to find out who you are and expose you to your wife. Prepare to be catfished.
>>
>>29983955
Kik?
>>
>>29982866
Hey 40 m from us west as well have a contact? Discord or Kik?
>>
>>29982866
Kik me at belial.247
>>
File: tsoc23t.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship with a man. If your idea of a dream boyfriend is someone who sometimes gives you oral sex while you look at loli, contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

Please be 24yo or older

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account.
>>
File: b8.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>29982866
>>
>ASL Orientation
23 M GA, straight
>Personality
Generous, understanding, very nerdy
>Physical
6', white, short hair, short bear, long legs
>Hobbies
Vidya, movies, reading, nerd stuff
>Plans for life
Get my PhD and teach at university
>Ideal partner
A woman in her 30s with a curvaceous body, who isn't judgmental and cares about other people
>LDR?
Yes, let's do it
>Perfect day together
Wake up early, take in the sunshine, do something fun during the day, catch a movie, talk until 2 in the morning
>Contact
Kik: derrushinham
Discord: snydercut#5167
>>
>>29982866
19/M here

you can kik me at TheCouriersButt or discord (Courier's Booty#0839)
>>
>asl
27 m Canada
>interest
boxing, hockey, outdoors, gaming, eating good food
>looking for
a good laugh, women, friends to game with
>not looking for
cocks
contact>
Kik: Gdowner93
>>
Forgot to add
>physical appearance
Aryan, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6ft average build
>>
>asl
30/m/USA
>interests
Video games, Religious esoterica, Politics, Strategy games, Anime, Dirty Lewd Shit
>looking for
Looking for a cute younger girl to talk to me about her sex life and all the guys she has been with. Share photos, vids, and cum tributes if we hit it off.
>not looking for
Biological Men

>contact
Post yours
>>
File: IMG_20210403_224550.jpg (3.68 MB, 4608x3456)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
My 40 yr old cock is so hard and needs to come. Show me your tight teen(legal) twat pics and vids. Make me cum and I'll blow my load Into the panties. I also like fems to watch me even if their clothed just watch me cum. Watch me on KIK. Kik is Adamwg80
>>
18/f/usa

looking for an older guy that’s into ddlg, vc is a must! i would like someone to sleep with me on the phone and give me lots of attention throughout the day

russian spy#8880
>>
38/m/Northern Irish living in London.

Looking for impressionable young ladies to help in their inevitable slide into ethical and moral ruin, the seeds of which 4chan no doubt propagated... oh, and you get bonus points if you have crazy, ostentatious hair either in style or colour.

Or talk about how video games and movies aren’t good anymore, Whatever.

Also I have the nicest voice you’re likely to hear in a while, just sayin’

Discord: IrishAnon#9585
Kik: AnIrishInvasion
Sc: AnonOfIreland
>>
>>29985698

Hi. 32 m daddy dom. Your username didn't come up
>>
Princesses can be spoiled by messaging mrezpz2021 on kik
>>
File: 2.png (657 KB, 750x1334)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>ASL Orientation
22/M/UK Gay (Twink - Exclusively Bottom - Not into top stuff myself, sorry!)

>Personality description
Quite introverted, affectionate, passionate, I like to think i'm at least mildly intelligent, and I try to be as caring as i can! Quite feminine/camp but i'm not one of those brats with jazz hands. :/

>Physical description
Petite 5'2", 108lbs, light brown hair and eyes, clean shaven (from the eyebrows down)

>Hobbies and interests
I'm afraid i'm quite boring really, a bit of a history/fantasy lore nerd, enjoy a bit of telly and video games, the odd book (i'm an audio tape coward :'() and cooking.

>Plans for life
Not so sure about life, but i'm looking forward to attending university in September! That seems to me a reasonable start in even understanding that question. :/

30's to early 40's.
From a tiny place in the middle of nowhere you've never heard of and i'm a bit more inexperienced than I would like to be. Hoping to find someone a bit more experienced who can help me change that! Looking for a top who's affectionate but in control. An interesting personality is certainly never a bad thing either!

I suppose it depends on how well we get on :3 I'm not entirely against it, but its not ideal. The purpose of this post is the hope of finding someone before I move to University, (thought i'm not sure how high my hopes are of finding that on 4chan) in which case I wouldn't need to make a post such as this because I would be somewhere with more than 4 and a half people.

>Perfect day together
I'm quite low maintainance, just a lovely lazy day in together. Helping them relax after a long day.

>Contacts
Don't be shy! - Kik:Cereb1999
>>
>>29986788
- Would also appreciate you putting your ASL in the inbox. :)
>>
24, male, USA

I'm fat and weird, but I'd love a fat older woman!

My kik is WeirdRoleplaysThing
My discord is LewdTalksAndRoleplays#8139
>>
File: IMG_20210404_015613_171.jpg (93 KB, 1440x1440)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
M/21/US

Thinks i'm being funny really just being an asshole, artistic, energetic till i'm not

6' 160 fit
pic related it's me

Writing music, kayaking, hiking, working out, running

Finish my military contract and figure it out from there

Someone pretty to talk to

Sure but it won't last

Doesn't matter what i'm doing if it's with someone i enjoy doing shit with

snap: concenciamuert
>>
36 Well Hung and Kinky Daddy Dom East Coast US looking for Girl or Fem Boy to love on, spoil, and treat as cum slut. The bigger the age gap the better.
>>
>ASL Orientation

Older m, NYC

>Personality description

Clever boi. Into some reasonably nerdy shit.

>Physical description

Thin, athletic.

>Hobbies and interests

Tech, science fiction/fantasy, fashion, lit

>Plans for life

Pretty established already, just keep on keepin' on.

age requirements

Younger, petite, submissive, intelligent, local.

Not my thing.

>Contacts

whatevermaycome on kik
>>
>ASL Orientation

37 M Midwest USA

>Personality description

Curious, intelligent, appreciates the absurd, open minded.

>Physical description
6'2", 200, long dark blond hair, beard, green eyes

>Hobbies and interests

Reading, writing, tinkering, music, politics

>Plans for life

Be happy.

Smart, funny, outgoing, independent but needs her daddy. Respected and we'll liked but wants to be a slut for her man. Prefer under 30

I'd like it to be possible for us to spend time in person without too much a burden. Physical touch is important, even just hugs and cuddles. So local is best, MN/WI area.

>Perfect day together

We get up, make breakfast and have coffee as the sun rises, spend the day curled up together somewhere int he fresh air, sex, talking, maybe cards. Plenty of time for me to look into your eyes and be amazed by how pretty you are.

>Contacts

Kik: maydecmn2
>>
34/m/usa
Looking for a younger woman to chat and explore fantasies with. I'm a daddy dom who enjoys both the loving and caring aspects of the role along with the more dominant/rough parts sexually. This doesn't necessarily have to be anything serious. If you're looking for simple friendship, companionship, or mentoring don't hesitate to message. I'm also willing to help those who are curious or new to these types of relationships.
Not interested in men or mtf
Discord: JohnDD#8581
>>
M/18/USA

i like music, anime, vidya, all the obligatory shit

looking for people to talk to/VC with to help me improve my people skills, or just to make friends

throwzone#0533
>>
23 M UK
LSSilver69
9 inch white bull
Happy to talk about anything with anyone though. Might have a huge dick but still lonely :)
>>
23 F NL

I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time.

Dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a single submissive man. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

Not looking for someone who just wants to sext, I want more than that. Sexting is fun but feeling intimate and sexting is the best

Kik is astrastruck

I might reply faster if you introduce yourself at first and what interested you in the post, because first messages matter!!

Btw if you think I saw the exact same post with a different username, you'd be correct, I do have some mental problems that make it hard for me to have an account for a longer period of time, thought it would be better to be straight up then not address it. see you soon yeah?
>>
32/M/UK
pandapops2014

I'm hoping to find a Good Girl who loves to please. I have always enjoyed having control, sometimes complete control, and having my way. In the past I have most enjoyed the type of woman who loves to be given clear instructions, encouragement, guidance and maybe some tasks/training. I'm equally comfortable in playing the role of the praising, tender, teaching dom or the nasty, pushy type with a foul mouth. Or maybe you respond better to a mixture of both?

I'm a 32 year old guy from the UK with interests including but not limited to music, cooking, comedy, drink and gaming.
>>
>>29989939
well, kik not found
>>
37 M US straight

Professional, intelligent, patient

6'3" 240 muscular, tattood, blue eyes, handsome

Lots of hobbies and interests, ask

Daddydom looking for long term little princess to mold and train into my perfect little slut

LDR is fine

Kik Malean99
>>
>>29990674
Save your energy, "she" will be back soon enough with another alt
>>
18 year old ,smooth, hung, (kinda) muscular guy looking for a mommy @datboi212116 on kik
>>
>ASL Orientation

35/M/US Straight

>Personality description

Nerdy, Depressive, Lovey

>Hobbies and interests

Gaming, Making, Collecting, Scifi, and Horror

>Plans for life

I'm a high school teacher doing my best to survive.

age requirements

I'm looking to talk to women young enough to have been my students. I want someone to message off and on throughout the day and night. I'm glad to be something of a mentor figure/supportive adult.

Yes. Right now, I'm only looking for something online.

>Perfect day together

Snuggles, video games, takeout, and sex.

>Contacts
kik: dudebro37
discord: dudeguyy#8602
SC: dudebrottt
>>
>>29982866
Austo#1643. I just turned 18.
>>
>>29991700
i'm interested
>>
lf older bf who will give my life meaning and let me love him forever
>>
>>29992461
Kik rydadspole
>>
>>29982864
Bump
>>
>>29982866
Kik __the___flash__
>>
>>29982866
kik me highsenburgxd 23 m
>>
>>29982866
doom.storm39
>>
doomkingk1
25 m UK
Send your wives/ gf and ill rate them and do wwyds
>>
>>29992461
Okay. How old are you? What do you like? What’s most important to you? Should I post contact details so we can get to know one another? I’m not naive. I’m 35. If I’m dating someone, I definitely want to get along with them and enjoy talking to them.
>>
File: disctag.jpg (4 KB, 249x104)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>ASL Orientation

M 30 USA

>Personality description

Calm, charming, playful, genuine

>Physical description

5'10, 140lbs, slim, long dark hair, pretty eyes, generally considered attractive

>Hobbies and interests

I'm generally into fairly random things and always open to exploring new hobbies

>Plans for life

Continue to progress professionally

>Describe your ideal partner

A small, younger girl who would like an older male presence in her life. She's playful, quirky, and just a little fucked in the head. She wants to improve and is open to expressing herself, trusting, loyal, and honest. She knows how to act like a lady, but is a complete degenerate behind closed doors.

Yes, as long as there's the possibility of it becoming serious

>Perfect day together

We'd go hiking in a forest preserve. Wander around and just explore nature and talk and just enjoy each other's company. A lot of hand-holding. A lot of playful touching. Then go home, cuddle up on the couch, watch 90 Day Fiance, and, uhhhh, do some really degernate, kinky stuff.

(I'm trying to keep this clean ;)

>Contacts
pic related
>>
>>29992933
Oh and that's a throwaway account. If we hit it off I'll add you to main. So bear with me if I take a moment to respond.
>>
anyone want a daddy?

i'm 36 hung kinky and looking for young girl or fem boy to spoil and play with
>>
>>29982864
u need to leave me alone, if you idiots dont think i can beat the shit out of you , you are seriously delusional
>>
>>29992461
Kik orignalangiro
>>
40 m from Cali I’ll give life lessons and tons of wisdom in regards to life to any femanon willing to chat. Lmk if interested n I’ll drop my contact
>>
Have any of the older dudes had girls add them? I can't imagine this to be a successful place to search.
>>
Bored so why not
>Asl
M Belgium teen
>Personality
Confident also quiet
>Physical description
White, brown hair, green esque eyes, white
>Hobbies and interests
Geography, Vidya, cooking, indie music, little anime
>Plans for life
Keep being based
>Looking for
Older f, but really doesn't have to be that much older, maybe long-term
>Do you accept ldr
Yes
>Contact
Kik: hankhillpropanesell
>>
20 f cali
scarlettfacex on snap
>>
45 m bi Dom..hit me up I'll talk to anyone.

Kik mrzer04202
>>
>>29994559
Have a Kik or discord?
>>
Older F, bored at work

GhostofMire
>>
File: 1594505880885.png (1.09 MB, 1200x1600)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
jaaayyy9156
21/M/bi/Netherlands
I'm hairy and fat with a small cock.
Wanna fap to your mom's/daughters/gfs/sisters/aunt's etc.
Also into lots of hentai. Send me anything.
And every female/sissy/trap is welcome to send me anything
>>
>>29994668
What app is that for?
>>
>>29984991
>(biological female) who is into 2D loli
>wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking

shoulda opened with "I'm just a Jeffery Epstein looking for my Ghislaine Maxwell"
>>
Manlets when will they ever learn
>>
32m Iceland
Looking for younger girls to play with and long term sexting partner
Snap Haxjen69
>>
27/f/nyc

looking for men to charm some naked pics out of me, genuinely interesting flirty conversation instead of one liners please

kik is maritamago
>>
>>29993117

>pic related

Srsly bruh just ignore it.
>>
>ASL Orientation
23/m/SoCal, straight
>Personality description
Kind, respectful, easy-going, submissive, non-combative, eager to learn and love.
>Describe your ideal partner
Preferably in 30-50 range
Physically someone in the chubby range, not too big and not too thin. Someone with a full figure would be especially amazing.
Looking for a commanding woman who'll take the dominant role in a relationship. Someone who'll be willing and want to groom a young and inexperienced lover into their personal plaything. A woman who isn't looking to play games, knows exactly what she wants, and will help me become the person that will be best suited to fit her needs and desires in a loving relationship.
Not looking for a sugar mommy or anything that resembles a free ride, totally willing and expecting to work/provide for myself.
Yes if serious and at least in U.S., looking to move out of Cali in next few years anyways.
>Contacts
kik: enemyofthe
>>
File: cute_cottages_like_this.jpg (860 KB, 2000x1125)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
28/M/UK

Looking for an 18-21 year old who wants to go on roadtrips all over the UK after national restrictions are lifted, and then go on abroad holidays together after international restrictions are eased.

I want to be able to share 1-2 weekends per month with a cheerful, optimistic girl, exploring as much of the UK as possible. Hikes in the Peak District, a weekend in the Cotswolds, seeing English Heritage sites like Stonehenge, etc. I'd like to be a tourist in my own country before I can be a tourist abroad again, and I want to treat myself and someone else to good food, good exercise, and fun sights.

In the evenings, we check into whatever Airbnb/hotel we've booked and you become my perfect little slut for the night, before cuddling up to sleep after post-fucking aftercare and affection.

I don't mind driving every time. I work remotely and flexible hours, so starting on a Friday for a long weekend won't be an issue if you can too.

Between our journeys away, I'm not too bothered. Not fussed what your hobbies are, and I'm generally apathetic and somewhat distant during the week, though happy to check-in and play some board games online whenever we both need it.

tl;dr: I want to share little adventures on weekends (or longer, when we can hop on a plane) with someone, discuss passions and life goals with them, fuck them, care for them, then relax in my own company until the next time.

Happy (and prefer) starting with some chat, video calls, and lighter meets (walking in a local park) before we dive in fully.

Let me know if you're interested.
>>
20F mercymainbtw0
>>
File: 1617527568330.png (883 KB, 470x1006)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
29 male
i dont want a gf but i would like a younger girl who has a social life who tells me about her day and her relationships and shit so i can simp for you and pretend i'm not a loser
i can also larp as a role model and give terrible advice and shit
bep#1765
>>
Imagine being added by a genuinely interested and well-meaning teenage girl, only to completely ruin it because you're a degenerate poser or selfish tard with less maturity then her. Couldn't be me kek, keep seething.
>no, I'm not talking about you exclusively
>>
>>29982866
Kik me jeffbacon199
>>
File: 1613379908985.jpg (426 KB, 675x1024)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>ASL
33/M/Who gives a fuck?
>Self Description
Come find out
>Interests
Astronomy, psychology, philosophy, technology, BDSM, travelling, photography, literature, poetry, media, honestly who gives a shit? 97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes, the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.
>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves(emphasis on slave), and submissives; DD/lg compatible if you're not a fucking mess and a planetary mass of attention, both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows. You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
>What you're not looking for
Trannies, faggots, LARPers, girls that make their mental health their personality; if you believe in the myers brigg (MBTI), or zodiac, yeah i think you're a fucking idiot too, psuedo-intellectual want to bes.
>Kinks
CNC, TPE, general mental, and physical sadism; knife play, rape play, bondage, rope play; brain-washing, and slave training.
>contact info
<̴̞̉~̵̝̽m̸̦͆y̸̮̓t̴̟̀h̴̼̓>̴̟̏#0001

I thought I'd use this space to answer commonly asked questions, or issues I've personally ran into;

You're an incel: I'm not, I'm in my 30s and into extreme kink.

You're desperate for a girlfriend: Live and work in a National Park, and if you know anything about national parks... it's essentially a college town, revolving door of young people, mostly girls, I do not lack female attention, or sex, I'm into extreme kinks.

You're a coomer!: I have a high libido, maybe? Either way, never heard complaints in real life.

Why are you here then!?: I'm looking for mentally, or emotionally damaged girls to become my fucking slave(s)... I don't even try to hide my intentions

You're a piece of shit!, stop taking advantage of girls!: Stop white knighting girls on the internet, they're never going to fuck you, retard.

To paraphrase, because the zoomer generation lacks any originality, or critical thought:

my listed interests are genuine
character_limit
>>
kik: nymmale
m nyc 44
>>
>ASL Orientation
47 M Lawrence, KS

>Personality
Funny, nerdy, but can totally fit in with regular society. Bit of an "extroverted introvert" if that makes sense

>Physical
5'6", overweight (not too bad)

>Hobbies
Vidya, 420, boating/lake life, DDlg

>Plans for life
just working, saving for a new sailboat

>Ideal partner
petite younger (18-30ish) who is into DDlg (and any of the other shit I mentioned above)

>LDR?
Prefer someone willing to relocate

>Contact
kik: jhorus69

Note, I am married but my wife is letting me find another Little (for DDlg). DID is OK as well if your alts can be Little
>>
>>29983955
35m here
kik Southtx713
>>
>>29985698
>>29985902

Don't bother with her; she's rude as fuck.
>>
m35 for girls 18-28 down for fun or something serious. kik pawglovecum
>>
File: screen.jpg (36 KB, 817x741)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>29982864
>ASL
36/M/CA
>Personality
INTJ
>Physical
fit, 5'8"
>Interests
Politics, history, science/tech, music, art, cars
>Plans
Continue career and add some side businesses
>Ideal partner
Someone nerdy, kinky, kind, self-aware, similar sense of humor
>Perfect day
Make breakfast, go off on a road trip somewhere to see some cool stuff (nature, museum, concert, etc), then enjoy a great meal before hot sex and falling asleep in each other's arms.
>Contacts
kik: bobafettlife
>>
38/m/US
Down to chat or whatever

nerdyndirty69
>>
>>29982895
rich from the nigga who's here 10 times a week to see this
>>
>ASL Orientation

F 23 Usa

>Personality description

Nerdy, Very Random and Intelligent

>Physical description
4'8/4'7 120lbs Dcup olive skin , dark hair and eyes

>Hobbies and interests

Philosophy politics history, video games reading painting

>Plans for life

Finish school

age requirements

I'd love an older daddy to adopt me and treat me like his little princess and mold me into his little slut

Yes but as long as it's leading to real life relationship

>Perfect day together

Cuddling and lots of sex maybe a bath together

>Contacts
Borederica1352 kik
>>
>>30000190
Has this weirdo ever replied to anyone of ya?
>>
>>29996874
Seller
>>
>>30000190

Why did you put this again, OP? Your information is literally the first thing people read when they open the thread.
>>
>>29997366
Are you the teenage girl?
>>
>ASL Orientation

M24/Netherlands

>Personality description
Calm, relaxed, social

>Physical description
185cm, skinny, blonde hair blue eyes, pale skin

>Hobbies and interests
Philosophy, Vidya, minipainting

>Plans for life
Getting a place for me

Submissive girl who can cook/clean and raise the kids. Sexually active too.

>Perfect day together
Having a fun day doing random shit, afterwards taking a shower/bath together involving sex, and having a good fuck after too.

>Contacts
Kik: HertogMan
>>
>>30000316
yes but it is all one word answers. I tried so hard to get a conversation going but it is impossible with her
>>
18m big dick don't mind conversation getting to know you too
Kik: savoy457
>>
>>30000976
Forgot it was their thread and just shit posting it everywhere
>>
>>30000316
No
>>
36, M, Southeastern PA (somewhat close to KoP)
Looking for a younger girl (18-32 works, but would prefer 24-28) who's at least relatively close, preferably one who is into gaming (especially retro stuff). I enjoy gaming, cooking, biology (especially botany), and dabble in electronics repair and game design as logical extension of my other hobbies.
Chaltier#7318
>>
41 m uk and me on kik if you want to chat

Dan39uk
>>
>>30000316
replies with one word responses and then stops talking after 2 or 3 messages. honestly i'm 99 percent sure its some guy catfishing since they constantly ask to see uncut dick in other posts.
>>
>>29982866
IF you’re on discord,
B&A#0208
>>
>>29982866
blackeyesun#5023
>>
>>29982866
Jrghostxxreaper
>>
32/m/us
6’, 180 lbs gym rat, shaved head, big beard
F1202f2
>>
gotta check, what was >>30000000
>>
27 m uk kik bobmcbob93 looking for older fem
>>
Reposting because it’s probably been a week, fuck you.

38/m/Northern Irish living in London.

Looking for impressionable young ladies to help in their inevitable slide into ethical and moral ruin, the seeds of which 4chan no doubt propagated... oh, and you get bonus points if you have crazy, ostentatious hair either in style or colour.

Or talk about how video games and movies aren’t good anymore, Whatever.

Also I have the nicest voice you’re likely to hear in a while, just sayin’

Discord: IrishAnon#9585
Kik: AnIrishInvasion
Sc: AnonOfIreland
>>
Bump.

Older man for younger girl in the US Midwest

Wickr: Daddy612
>>
23 F NL

I am a tanned girl who loves to be nerdy, talk aboot all sorts of things and desu get dirty a lot of the time.

Dominant woman looking to have a long-term connection with a single submissive man. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, takes care of themselves (so like anything from slightly overweight to ripped ), mature and as a bonus it would be fun if you're not badly endowed (but I don't mind dick size a lot).

Kik is thesweetdreamer

I might reply faster if you introduce yourself at first and what interested you in the post, because first messages matter!
>>
>>30011512
U don’t reply! Smh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.