[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 65 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (16 KB, 223x226)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
18m bottom looking for a nice top to meet with add my kik santoc420
>>
https://discord.gg/tXhZYGre Active Georgia discord. We're all pretty chill, have banter. Meet up every once in awhile (sfw usually).

please be active. I'll just kick you if you're a lurker
>>
23 M 404
Let's talk about whatever! Maybe meet up when we're comfortable. (straight, but down to make friends of all genders)
Kik: derrushinham
>>
Bump
>>
35/m/bi OTP northwest
Kik Thewolfyoufeed
Can host or travel.
>>
>>29985104
Why is everyone in that server so fucking disgusting? You all look like you spend all your time cooming, vaping, and being smelly. That fat bitch who spams her filtered selfies who's hooking up with the footfag loser is hilarious though.
>>
21/M/Straight.
Into exhibitionism, looking for F. 706 area

Kik: genericfaggot69
>>
>>29986740

She looks like a dude. Her pictures are so fucking ugly.
>>
Stay alive
>>
Bump for Georgia
>>
Bump
>>
Bumptown
>>
>>29986740
>>29987483

I guess people are hurt no one will hook up with them.
>>
>>29990668
Sounds like they're just being frank
>>
22/m/paulding

Into music and photography, kinda geeky play vidya. Also super social, gae, vers if it comes to that (I'm a big dude psa)

Discord: Aftertaste MD#7918
>>
Since this is the closest I'll get to an alabama thread, does anyone have a link to the discord for that shit state?
>>
Bump
>>
Anyone want to jerk out to my girls pics in front of me today? Atlanta, lunch time
>>
>>29993272
what's the catch
>>
M 20 looking for Femboi, sissy, trans kik Cm1493
North Georgia
>>
Bump
>>
28/M/Covington
Do you like cheaters? Men who are already in relationships? Like the thrill of sending them shit you shouldn’t? Of course you do. You’re a little slut.

If you fit this, snap mhawthorne1337.
Send me something that will make me have impure thoughts. It’ll stay between us.

Kik me: DOFH1232
>>
>>29993424
No catch, just a cuck fetish. Gmail is yanbah113
>>
>>29993920
I mean yabbah113 *
>>
Bump
>>
any from northeast?
>>
Bump
>>
>>29986740
lamby isn't even fat and she's one of the nicest people there. fuck off.

no wonder the thread has 0 activity other than bumping, it started out so negative.
>>
18 male covington
just looking to suck dick
kik: ezfinds

sorry if i ghost you
>>
Bumped
>>
>>29995476

It's just people salty that no one wants to talk to them. its ok
>>
>>29997704
there isn't a point in them being mean. i wish people would get along.
>>
>>29998520
I see you’re a reddit faggot. What new SJW shit you got going on this week?
>>
>>29998747
right right, i don't like when people fight so i must be from somewhere you hate. people like you are exactly what i mean when i say i hate this website in particular. please stop being a child.
>>
File: kdfjvbdhbd.jpg (17 KB, 385x370)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
28/ M/ Macon
Here for the week. All messages welcome. Tell me what your looking for in the message.
kik: twistedcyber
>>
File: 1600375110345.jpg (95 KB, 708x800)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>right right, i don't like when people fight so i must be from somewhere you hate. people like you are exactly what i mean when i say i hate this website in particular. please stop being a child.
>>
>>29999410
Why the fuck do you keep posting here if you don't like this site? Fucking simp ass nigger faggot
>>
Bump
>>
I’m glad someone thinks I’m funny. That’s more than chicken gets.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30000428
holy shit anon you killed them
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>30002789
Bump
>>
>>30000428
i don't know anywhere else i can meet people from here that isn't a dating app and i have no interest in the lowlife creeps that haunt those. at least here the only thing i see is a number. and a (You)
>>
live
>>
Someone in Covington suck my cock.
>>
>>30004482
Damn, if I was closer I would.
>>
>>30004593
>>30004593
LOcation?
>>
Anyone into cumming on figures?
>>
>>29984655
25/MTF im in TN but not terribly far from Atlanta. mainly like other feminine people. MTF, twinks, femboys, CDs, etc. if you are FTM it doesn't matter to me how masculine you are, as long as you havent gotten SRS. my face here >>30002266

Vesna#3957
>>
>>30004922
also if you are masculine or like 8+ hours away i literally just block you instantly.
>>
Anyone near smyrna want to meet up?
Kik anonfun_1
>>
29/M/ Dunwoody
bi masculine guy
6'0 185lbs

>what im looking for
a cute guy who acts like a boy to be a little /k/ with, hang out and fool around. genuine friends.

>what im not looking for:
trans, fat, boomers

kik: letsjustRiot
>>
>>30005035
No one cares you sexist whore.
>>
bump for Atliens
>>
>>30005785

She has a dick
>>
>>30005930
Yes, I know. She hates men hence why I said sexist. Posted in last Georgia thread too. She should fuck off out of this state. No one wants a sexist pos visiting.
>>
>>30005947
so are all lesbians sexist? we don't want to have sex with or date men because it's our personal preference but clearly we're sexist right? 10/10 logic.
>>
>>30006068
No. She made a post in the last Georgia thread how she wants to beat up and maim men. Other similar posts in other hookup threads. She's a violent man hater and always acts sarcastic like this towards men.
>>
>>30006097
and? if a cute twink wants me to beat and choke him i will. whats the problem here?
>>
>>30006104
No one wants to get choked and beat, get your sick fantasies out of here. A twink is still a man.
>>
>>30006111
anon ive met men from here that wanted me to shit in their mouth and bite their balls off lmao. are you new to this site?
>>
>>30006131
You didn't answer my question. You are sexist and hate men.
>>
>>30006152
im friends with men though. explain? most of my friends are men.
>>
>>30006156
There is no evidence of that. All I see is your disgusting posts targeting men in every hookup thread.
>>
>>30006175
so 4chan is the only place to meet men?
>>
>>30006097
do you have proof? i find that hard to believe. based on the rest of the thread it seems like you possibly took something out of context.
>>
>>30006175
also literally in my post it says twinks/femboys/CDs. you're retarded anon im done lol.
>>
>>30006180
Is 4chan a place to meet women? Bitch, please.
>>30006184
You need the men to dress like women, hmmmmmmm
>>
>>30006182
Just look in last Georgia thread. It only got archived days ago. If its gone, then just search Georgia in a archive site
>>
>>30006196
you won't post proof yourself. i shouldn't have to search for proof of your argument.

it's fine for people to have preferences. that's not sexist. please use your brain.
>>
>>30006199
Fair enough. You will get your proof by tonight.
You can be a lesbian and not be sexist. I'm not calling her sexist because she doesn't want anything to do with men. You don't see that from her current posts, I get it. But I'm tired of this bitch with her anti-men rethoric throughout this board. Not just hookup threads, all threads.
>>
>>30006199
Don't know how to link specific messages
https://archived.moe/soc/thread/29942782/#29968595
"Beat the absolute fuck out of you"
That sounds like severe anger issues. That's not the man enjoying it, that's her enjoying it. I mean, the man will enjoy it if he agrees to it, but she's making that advertisement.
>>
>>30006300
it's consensual. again, what's the problem here?
>>
>>30006309
Back to my original point. You are sexist and hate men. You're only interested in hurting or maiming them.
>>
Possible serial killer.
>>
whys it so hard in GA to find another bud to hang out and fool around with?

im a good looking white guy this shouldnt be hard
>>
18m bottom add my kik santoc420
>>
>>30006536
The sexist pos could of easily answered the question instead of running around it. Didn't confirm or deny it.
Also, look at the old thread, stereotyping that all men want to rape and murder her. Keeps taunting men in every thread. Go back to your own state.
>>
>>30006835
1. learn english. "could of" is not correct, please return to second grade. do not stop, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
2. she never said that all men were doing that, i just read the thread.
>to all the cis guys that keep adding me, why? i said in my post not interested and yet still getting spammed by angry masculine cis men trying to rape me online or bully me into fucking them somehow. dunno how thats gonna work. to the guys threatening me, it wont work. to the men trying to catfish/rape/murder me because they are so obsessed with me, it wont work, i video chat with everyone before i meet.

copypasted. not only do you not known english but your reading comprehension sucks as well. this was specifically sent to all of the men who specifically were trying to hurt her. she did not once say that all men were trying to hurt her. learn. to. read.
3. where has she taunted anyone? i haven't seen such a thing.
4. as late as it is she's probably asleep, but no clearly that's impossible. she hasn't posted in 4 hours but clearly she's just a serial killer. 10/10 absolutely infallible logic, i can't believe i didn't think of that.
>>30006582
>good looking white guy this shouldnt be hard
perhaps it's because you're an insufferable egotistical ass? just a thought. people who describe themselves in such a way usually are. why don't you start with something like your interests or hobbies instead of relying on your looks and ego? even hermits have better social skills than that.
>>
File: eclipse_gif.gif (692 KB, 628x400)
692 KB
692 KB GIF
25M I'll be a bit South of Atlanta getting stuff together to move either tomorrow or the next day. It'd be cool to meet up with one of you and grab a beer or some lunch and chill.
>>
>>30007037
kik me ruttleskutt
Im not far
>>
>>30006999
I'm not going to be austistic and bring up older posts. That person is a known pyschopath who hates men. I just brought up the recent example because she started pulling this shit in Georgia threads for some reason. You don't know her posting history. If I linked her ramblings from late last year, last summer or even earlier than that, I will look autistic af. Why do I remember that? Because it's a common theme with her. There is very sexist posts that clearly state as much. I don't see any point in digging it up just to convince you. She has no problem beating a twink up. She specifically made a post asking to beat the absolute fuck out of a short man. She's not looking for masculine men but when she is it's to harm them.
Every hookup thread she mentions people trying to rape/murder her. Do masculine men add her? Of course, this is 4chan. Are they out to kill her? Doubt. She has also made posts hating cis women before because she thinks they are so priviledged. She's angry and jealous because she was born a male. Don't take anything what this person says seriously. She is just a extremely angry and bitter person at life.
>>
>>30007438
she specifically said that masculine men should not add her though.

for the record i've known her for a bit and she's been very kind to me. I'm not sure where you're getting this "bitter and angry" thing from.
>>
>>30007460
Have you not see the "nose" thread she made a few days ago? She always acts kind at first.
>>
>>30007464
i only use this website for GA threads if i'm quite honest.
>>
>>30007460
This thread for reference: >>29977304
154 unhinged posts.
>>
>>30007469
i can personally confirm to never having noticed such behaviour from her but i don't know her friends. if that's how they treat her, that's a shame.
>>
>>30007473
I don't expect you to read the whole thread, it's huge, but it looks like you only read the beginning. There was no friends, it's all made up. One person showed up who was her actual friend and gave the truth about her.
>>
>>30007491
it simply doesn't add up. she's never behaved this way as long as i've known her.
>>
>>30007507
>>29999303
This person described her as the nicest person ever and they were very close for a year then said she snapped overnight. Don't be decieved just because she's nice to you. She said it herself she fakes being nice to people. You're falling for it too.
>>
>>30007515
hey dude, told you before not interested. whoever you are go away and stop shitting up threads. you're creepy and contribute nothing. stop following me into different threads/stalking me. don't care who you are, stop posting.
>>
>>30007507
You don’t know her
>>
>>30007667
I respect him providing us with information to keep us from getting killed by a serial killer.
>>
>>30007727
>>30007733
i knew you on discord for about 1 month. responded every 3-4 days tp your absolutely boring messages. you're a simp that offered to give me his stimulus check to someone he barely knew lmao. i even told you to invest it. you are middle aged and have an Asian, and trans fetish. i also suspect you are a pedophile. you "cannot go without me" as ascribed in some of your posts, yet i don't even know your name. you wanted to get on a plane to meet me after talking to me on discord for like 3 days. i never showed any indicator i found you sexually attractive. you literally assumed everything. creepy old man. don't want you as my simp any more.
>>
>>30007742
Incorrect you faggot nigger twink
>>
>>30007742
>knew you on discord for about 1 month.
Wrong, chat logs tell dates.
>responded every 3-4 days tp your absolutely boring messages.
You don't respond when you're depressed and want to be left alone. You're always depressed and I respect the time you need to yourself to get better.
>you're a simp that offered to give me his stimulus check to someone he barely knew lmao.
You constantly talk how broke and in debt you are. Of course I offered to help you, you never shut up about it.
>i even told you to invest it.
I did, thank you.
>you are middle aged
Wrong, I'm a few years older than you.
>and have an Asian, and trans fetish.
Again, extremely self conscience about your identity. You think the only reason why people like you is because you are Asian and trans. You view yourself as a sex object. That's your opinion on yourself, hence all these hookup posts you make. You can't see any way people would like you without fetishizing you.
>i also suspect you are a pedophile.
You are soon to be 26, make sense.
>i don't even know your name.
Lies, I told you my name and you liked it.
>you wanted to get on a plane to meet me after talking to me on discord for like 3 days.
Lies, you said when you get your own apartment I can visit you for a week and stay with you.
>don't want you as my simp any more.
Wow, all I was was a simp.
>i never showed any indicator i found you sexually attractive.
I never asked you out, you're a fucking lesbian. Why would you find me attractive?
>>
>>30007779
when i first posted i didn't include my age and everyone thought i was underage. you were the first one to jump to simping for me lmfao. you look 50+ years old.
>>
>>30007788
bro, when first saw you post here you were 24, you're almost 26. What are you talking about. Don't know how long before that you posted. Don't know this underaged story. Making shit up as usual.
>>
>>30007788
I started posting here after you, don't know how I was the first "simp"
>>
>>29985104
Link is invalid :/
>>
>>30007828
Trust me. You don’t want to join. Nothing but traps and redditfags. I left after a few minutes.
>>
>>30007727
I would really like to see that lesbian keep defending her. It sounds like she's in love, which is a grave mistake. That's what incels do, fall in love with a girl after they exchange a few messages with them.
She was nice to her, yeah wtf do you expect, she was nice to me too. Its common courtesy to be nice to new people you meet.

If she comes back to defend her I will literally lmfao.
>>
>>30007742
Sorry for bumping the thread again, but I'm awake and I see you tagged a guy you thought was me. I just found that too funny. You thought a guy who bumped the thread for 20 posts long before you even posted was me but not the guy who actually was talking about you, lmfao.
>>
>>30008168
Clown world
>>
>>30008260
Agreed.
Sad thing is, I didn't mind being blocked at first. I mean, I was sad and crying and absolutely confused why it happened, but I didn't press matters. It happened before when she was super depressed, she un-added everyone. She apologized and re-added me when she felt better. So I figured I'll just wait until she feels better.
Then all of a sudden she starts baiting me in threads. She makes these disgusting posts about how she hates men, you don't want to even know what she was saying. It was so bad, the mods deleted it all when I went back to read it. I don't mind her opinion but then she even specifically mentioned me.
Then next day, she makes that thread. Again, shes baiting me and specifically calls me out bragging how she blocked me forever. I was like fuck it, I'll ask very politely why she blocked me. Gives me the stupidest reasons by calling me a rapist and a murderer and other gibberish. I figured she was high or hallucinating or something. We got along immaculately so it didn't make sense at all. I wasn't going to take that shit after all the work and care I put into that friendship. She'll just deny everything or make things up as you see. I don't let that shit fly. I can admit my mistakes, I'm a grown adult, she doesn't take responsibility for anything.
Whelp, I got that off my chest.
>>
Here’s a new link to the Georgia discord server.

https://discord.gg/BvfSAjvhHE
>>
Anyone tryna get their dick sucked, maybe fuck hmu
shinyb0i 18 M
>>
>>30008435
dont add trannies from this site they all do that eventually. ive had a ldr with a cis girl from here and the same thing happened. they have a lineup of simps waiting once they ghost you.
>>
>>30007960
i was giving my experience. if that's a crime then please arrest me.>>30008168
you have the same ID as the person she was talking to though. please use your brain.
>>
Man idiots in the south are on a whole new level. I can’t wait to move back to Michigan.
>>
>>30008632
I don't go around adding people. I have better things to do or perhaps more boring things to do. We've talked on this board for one year. It was basically no different from Discord, except its on a message board instead of a messenger and its public. really no difference, only that some people can interrupt and join in from time to time. Still talked day and night sometimes. She said she was feeling lonely and sad and wanted to talk. I said do you want to talk here or privately, she wanted to talk privately. She added me.
She feels like crap 6 out of 7 days a week, sometimes 7 days a week. I always listened to her and talked to her. That's not simping, that's helping someone out. If a friend is feeling down, you help them out. She thanked and appreciated me every time and liked that someone cared about her. If I was a simp or didn't care, I would of been long gone after she kept feeling down. It's exhausting for the person listening too.

>>30008667
I dunno what your talking about, she responded to >>30007727
>>30007733
these tags thinking it was me. That's not my tag.
>>
>>30008736
>please use your brain.
>>
>>30008752
Hicks are dumb as shit. But at least she has more of a brain then these bi cuck braindead fags.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30007742
Last time I tag this post, I promise, the irony is just too funny.

Shes calling me out for traveling to her state after talking to her for "3 days" yet she is doing the same thing here.
She is traveling to Georgia to meet strangers after probably 2 messages. She's not even from here. Major projection.
>>
File: 1361719858821.jpg (1.56 MB, 1680x1050)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
i follow these threads in some wild goose chase to find someone cool and interesting to me. i recognize its a bit of a stretch but i found a best buds on grindr and tinder before so anything is possible lol
>>
30 m bi chubby sub

looking for a not insane person to hook up with or be jo buds or something degenerate like that

kik throwawaysub00
>>
Bump
>>
bamp
>>
I feel like we need a new thread with all the fucking drama this one started.
>>
>>30009861
agree.
>>
Can someone post a working link to the GA discord server plz :PP
>>
>>30004922
eughh nasty
>>
>>30009933
I think she has a beautiful body and I will remember her based on her black hair. As soon as she dyed her hair, her attitude changed, lol. It was like a curse, so I miss her black hair.
>>
>>30010030
Actually shes wearing some Occult pendant. That probably caused a demon to possess her and change her hair color and personality. Not sure the details on the contract, but it makes sense with her change all of a sudden.
>>
File: 1552973892379.jpg (1.82 MB, 3811x2569)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
goddamn this thread got out of hand
>>
Bump
>>
No, I made this thread better. It took people from out of the state to make this thread interesting.
>>
23/M/Midtown ATL

I just want some friends to hang out with this summer especially after being fully vaccinated. Not into degenerate shit, just genuinely lonely needing friends. I'm straight. Only mentioning this cause >GA thread

discord eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#4690
>>
>>30011562
Also people 21 and up only please
>>
Bump
>>
25/m mainly looking for first experience sucking / getting sucked with another dude.

kik is catfollower1

Don't message if u don't want to trade face.

OTP North / northwest
>>
>>30011028
nah your drama ruined it. negative energy is NOT good energy.
>>
File: image0.jpg (40 KB, 495x791)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
F athens, I have no friends!
>what I'm looking for
/k/ /x/ /pol/ edgy retards 16-18 to be friends with
we could hike, urban explore, or just be stupid :3
>what I'm not looking for:
sex, leftists, troons
Discord: Dr.lain MD in observing#9252
Kik: Dr.laincoon
>>
>>30012890
You seem to be negative

>>
>>30012890
I was depressed and I guess I got out of hand. I'm also confrontational and honest but that's why a lot of people like me, she is similar. No negative energy towards her. I have no ill will towards her at all. I thought I was pretty civil.

Nothing wrong with negative energy anyway. Learning to deal with negative energy is a part of life. Some people feed off it. her sadism side definitely enjoyed making me feel like sh!t, trust me.
>>
File: psychiatria.jpg (43 KB, 695x462)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
is buford a good place to find white trash drug addicts?

i need someone to suck my dick
>>
>>30013002
your mom>>30013039
arguing with someone for the entire thread and telling them to go away isn't being civil. we all have a place here.
>>
>>30013153
I regret a lot of the earlier posts. I don't even remember writing a couple of them because I was crying. The ones on the 9th I was crying when writing them, after that I thought I was civil.
>>
Anyone near Gwinnett County want to talk on kik about body swapping roleplay? Open to any pervy discussion.

Kik totalsimp and mention you're from georgia
>>
34/M/Straight Northeast ATL

Looking for an occasional makeout/smoke buddy (tree only thx). HMU on kik if you want to see if we click.

kik alonghum
>>
>>30013192
i hope things get better for you, honestly. i've been there.
>>
>>30013440
He is mentally ill and honestly needs to be admitted. Whether or not the tranny is also mentally ill doesn't really matter. He is literally in every thread it posts in and spams the thread to death with schizophrenic rants. You're going to see this dude on the news soon after he shoots some place up.
>>
>>30013758
the last thing we need is more negative energy. please take it elsewhere.
>>
>>30013153
Still being negative
>>
>>30013793
Don’t be so negative
>>
>>30013440
Thanks, hopefully things get better within 20 years. I'll never find a friend like that again, not that she's replaceable. Or maybe she is right, maybe I'm a fucking pathetic worthless simp. How fucking sad and pathetic do you have to be to simp for a Asian tranny. Maybe she is rig calling me a lost puppy that can't do anything without her.
>>30013758
Lol, no.
>>
>>30014290
i mean if you wanna talk privately i'm around, post your info if you like.
>>
>>30014349
Lol, its alright, thanks for the offer. This thread is enough. You sound exactly like me when I was added. She made a thread feeling down and lonely and I said do you want to talk about it privately. So, I know you are a good person. I wish she would show her mommy instincts too though, lol.
>>
Bump
>>
What a thread.
I just came to get my dick sucked by anonymous sluts.

Kik: DOFH1232
Snapchat: mhawthorne1337
>>
You come to get your dick sucked, you stay for the drama, lol.
>>
Anyone want to meet up in like Dawson forrest and hunt each other to the death? Porn doesn't cut it anymore and frankly PUGB is kinda a shit game.
>>
>>30014452
i hope things improve. for everyone. she's been kind to me, and so i will be kind to her. i'm the type of person that will do everything i can to make my friends happy, but if they hurt me in return i will drop them.
>>
>>30015141
That's good, keep being kind to her, she is a good person. I don't care how she acts to non-friends as long as she is nice to her friends, it doesn't bother me.
I know I can't make her happy every time she is not happy, but just listening or hearing her vent did something. Just knowing someone cares about her, talks to her and listens to her made her happy. Maybe she was tired of being a burden, but I'm not sure. She was never a burden. I went out of my way or would go out of my way to help her cause she was my friend. Not sure if she sees no value in her friendship or what but she was a important friend.
She would apologize when she didn't feel well, there was no need to apologize about anything. She didn't hurt anyone, she needs to take care of herself. I know how it works, take a few weeks to feel better, a month, whatever it takes. She has a bad habit of pushing people away though and blames herself, that's why I don't give up on her. If someone gives up on her, they are not a good person because they can't recognize how a good person she is.

Also, this cringe mushy shit was far less common, lol, we used to talk about more interesting stuff.
>>
>>30014847
Idk about staying for the drama.
Still looking to get my dick sucked by anonymous sluts. Would even pay for it.
>>
>>30015141
Also, mid-life crisis, seasonal depression, some other problems and ordeals is probably taking a toll on her. I hope she has a fantastic Spring and Summer and she goes back to doing the things she enjoyed doing during the warmer months.

The cold boring Winter months during the Coronavirus affected everyone, she's not the only one, so I hope she feels better.
>>
>>30015303
i'll do my best to help her. we all need positivity right now.
>>
>>30015466
We sure do. Also, it makes it seem like I'm describing her like hes just some broken individual that needs to be fixed by other people. Like, shes just a broken emotional mess, she's not. I apologize to her if that's what it seems like. She is a great individual I liked and that's why I helped her. I didn't meet her when she was like this. I talked to her when she was very cool, funny and interesting so naturally when she has a bad day i cared for her.
I made it seem like she's a sad lonely mess that you should feel sorry for. I didn't mean to come off like that. She can take care of herself and if she needs anything, she'll come to you.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30014349
Actually, you can add me. My Discord tag is Wolfy1234#1817
Not sure what we would talk about if we do talk but you are nice and we've already been talking.
>>
Bump
>>
i swear i come to soc like once a month to check the georgia thread and its always this retarded

m/22/columbus
looking for a girl to hook-up with/hang out with for possibly up to a few months while im waiting to leave georgia. reply and ill give an email or something
>>
We were having a intelligent discussion. If you can't handle such intellect you can pack your bags early and leave.
>>
32/m all areas of GA
Kik: sirmx100
Will send videos and verification
>>
>>30012943
>>
>>30007828
Same as above bud.
>>
My gf wants to try abduction play but I have no experience. Anyone interested in advising? 29m with 32f, Tucker area
>>
>>30014739

28/M/Covington
Do you like cheaters? Men who are already in relationships? Like the thrill of sending them shit you shouldn’t? Of course you do. You’re a little slut.
If you fit this, snap mhawthorne1337.
Send me something that will make me have impure thoughts. It’ll stay between us.
Kik me: DOFH1232
>>
>>30015237
you speak as if you have any sort of control or influence over my life. creep.
>>
>>30018524
I didn't say that at all, why do you take everything the wrong way ffs. You read my posts and imagine something else instead. Not sure if I'm bad at expressing my feeling or you're bad at reading them or a combination of both. You seem to always project someone else on me and ignore what I say. You act like I'm your dad, is this where this is coming from? I'm trying to understand.
>>
>>30018671
how about you stop stalking people? does that not make sense to you it's creepy and psychopathic?
>>
>>30018714
Really, it makes sense now. You keep calling me a middle-aged psycho racist white guy with a Asian fetish, multiple times. That's basically your dad, You seem to be keep projected him onto me. None of those words are me besides being a white guy.

How am i stalking you? This is a public message board that I browse and you responded to me. You are very paranoid and on edge for some reason. I see your only hobby is "drugs" now, probably bad hallucinogens.
>>
>>30018751
hey dude, you shit up multiple threads trying to make them about either you or me. are you mental?
>>
>>30018818
The other thread was a thread that you made which was about you. Again, you ignore everything and just call me mental.
>>
>>30018832
alright after this thread you will stop shitting up the board and coming into threads that you have no purpose being in. oh wait nah you'll keep replying to threads i post in
>>
>>30018838
I already said i apologize for messing up this thread, I was crying and still trying to get over the other thread.
>>
>>30018838
And I see no reason why i can't just drive to Georgia, same as what you want to do.
>>
This is getting weird
>>
neither of you are from GA???? maybe we *should* keep this to a GA only thread so that non-GA people don't bring out of state drama here.
>>
>>30018977
If you think I'm bad, she is just the same as me. She likes that I can figure her psyche/soul so well. She knows I'm right on so many things, thats why she never cofirms or denies anything. She likes that I know her and understand her on a deep level. This is just how she is going to show it right now.
>>
File: atlanta.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
for a fresh clean slate, i started a new GA bread for those who are not engaged in the conversation in this thread:

>>30019217

enjoy yall!
>>
>>30019072
im about 2 hours from Georgia hes like 15 hours away
>>
>>30019228
The conversation was the best part of this thread.
>>
>>30019578
to each their own man.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30019638
You have a literal angel gracing this state thread with her presence and also me.
>>
Looking for someone to play with my girlfriend in Atlanta
>>
>>30019883
im in atlanta
have any pix of her?
>>
>>30019228
What thread? I see no new Georgia thread ;)
>>
>>30019689
angel?
>>
Looking for someone to play with my girlfriend. In Atlanta. Kik is myfriendyen
>>
>>30020100
Yeah, I've called her a angel in the past, one of my highest forms of flattery.
>>
In north Atlanta for the weekend.

30s/m
Decently big uncut dick.
420 friendly

Kik: literanch
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>30018524
>>30018671
You need couples counseling instead of trying to analyze each other in a thread.
>>
>>30022138
She just says you are trying to gaslight her or the therapists/counselors are transphobes. Nothing can get through her thick stubborn skull. She is too stubborn for her own good. She knows a lot of things I say ring true though, she won't admit it, that's fine. Painting me in such a bad picture was upsetting though. I was nothing but kind and understanding to her when she was doing this. People fight sometimes, no big deal, no friendships can be that perfect. She wants to release all her anger and frustrations out on me.
>>
>>30019284
Kind of random, but I remembered when you poured your heart out at the end of last year. For some reason I remembered it. I decided to look it up and spent 20 minutes reading it. It was very moving and touching for me, almost couldn't get through it, needed tissues. I'm glad I picked the right person to be nice and friendly too.

Also, check on April 16th to see if you won a Amazon gift card. Not sure how many winners there is going to be or how random it is but I gave up my chance to give you the chance. I've been trying for 30 days and still nothing so it wasn't easy to complete and you did it in 5 minutes. Just reminding you because you tend not to check.
>>
tfw first time on soc in years, and excited to see the /georgia/ thread to have 200+ posts, only to realize it's mostly drama ;(
>>
These guys will kill.
>>
>>30022982
The drama is the best part.
>>30023024
She's not a killer. Sadomasochism is just a kink, any physical pain remains in the bedroom but emotional pain can be caused online and such, that one doesn't have to be in the bedroom. If she wanted to beat me like how she wanted to beat a very short men, I wouldn't of mind. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom for the most part. You can still like each other and inflict pain on them, bdsm is pretty common.
>>
>>30017456
bump
>>
28 bi
looking fro anything really
cobb
not that hung, but always down for whatever
>>
Bump
>>
>>30004822
Augusta
>>
Bump
>>
18m bottom looking for a top add my kik santoc420
>>
Anyone want to have some fun with my girlfriend in Atlanta? Kik is myfriendyen
>>
Isn't this thread 90% homosexuals? Why don't you just add each other or are fairies that picky?
>>
18/M/Augusta
kik ClashJM1204
looking to fuck, still a virgin
>>
Bump
>>
>>30025200
your mom
>>
>>30025866
So negative
>>
>>30025866
I've said nothing wrong. Almost every person who wants to hookup here wants to hookup with a queer. They seem to be not adding each other, I wonder why.
>>
>>30025942
The girl was probably right, lots of men from this state are probably angry dudes who don't take no for a answer when you clearly state your not looking for them. They are all Bi dudes too, trust me. Straight dudes are not like that but Bi men seem to always have anger problems and are forceful and crazy.
>>
Bump
>>
>>29985104
>/tXhZYGre Active Georgia
Post again
>>
now's about the time of year where i start fantasizing about killing myself again

anybody else suicidal in georgia wanna chat

if you wanna just message me saying "nuuuuuuuuuuuu don't kill yourself" fuck off

kik deadb3ef
>>
>>30026215
>>
>>30004922
Where in tn?
>>
Bump
>>
>>30014920
will weapons be provided or do i have to bring my own?
>>
>>30014920
Sure. I haven't killed anyone in 6 years
>>
Bump
>>
>>30025780
I'm also in Augusta, but unfortunately don't think I've ever seen a femanon from our area here.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30004922
How feminine do i need to be. I've got long hair but other than that I'm a dude.
>>
>>30028393
>6'4. hairy bodybuilder with a beard.
I'm feminine cause my hair reaches my shoulders, lolol.

She is right about the men in this state.
>>
Bump
>>
20m Athens looking for someone to blow and fuck ;)

Kik is tryloxink
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>30027993
Hey got a kik? Or sc? Im in augusta and looking for a chill side dude
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Damn, you going to bump this thread for another month or two to remind me of all the crap I said.
>>
>>30032872

they haven't even posted their own info. They're creepy af
>>
>>30032945
There was another Georgia thread that was made to avoid the "drama". It died in two days without the drama and bumps.
>>
Bump
>>
I want to command you, and control you, and obey on ne, if you want to be my sslave, dm me on ki.k m1ssmarie
>>
No thank you.
>>
Only one other person can own my soul ;)
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
>>
kik:boonlite
27/m/ Smyrna
bi masculine
>what im looking for
cute guy a bit boyish who wants to fool around and just hang out
>>
Bump
>>
What makes you keep returning?

For me, I'm like a lost puppy. I keep returning to the spot where I was abandoned by my owner but she's never there. I come back the next day hoping and she's there but she isn't, repeat.
>>
Bored
>>
Being bored is a lot better than having the one person you ever liked in your entire life hating you.
>>
Just move on
>>
Bump
>>
>>30037903
Not that easy. She is one in 7.6 billion. Even if I had time to befriend and get to know every human being on planet Earth including billionaires, rich and famous, super models, etc. it still wouldn't be the same. How do you move on from someone who is better than the entire human species. I'll never get a friend like that again.
>>
She already kicked you to the curb. Let it go.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30038619
I wish it was easy to let it go. Hopefully I can get over it within 20 years. It's like that Japanese story of the dog that waited for its owner at the train station every day for 9 years.
>>
Athens 21 m
Want to try sucking dick
Can host & 420 friendly
Kik chriseros99
>>
Bump
>>
M 30
Looking for a bottom
>>
>>30038619
your mom
>>
File: 1591916720311.jpg (68 KB, 410x598)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>30039359
>>
>>30039359
So negative
>>
>>30039359
He's not exactly wrong, that's what happened. Like tossing a puppy out the car window after the owner loved petting you and giving affection and you gave them joy as well. So, when your on the curb and the car drives away, you're very confused and sad. You don't know what to do.
>>
>>30039389
I should also note that I forgive her. She's just being a edgelord and acting dark and moody. I doubt she'll open up to many new people, us fossils understand each other ;) But really, she means the world to me, I wouldn't be concerned for no reason. She's probably doing as well as she could be.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.