[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 118527892176546.jpg (85 KB, 796x820)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Fucked up fetish thread, talk about the weird shit you're into you can't tell anyone else.
>>
>>29991812
WTF am I looking at
>>
File: a8E8Yxp_700b.jpg (48 KB, 500x667)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Personally I want to be chinkified, turned into a racist stereotype. I'm a hapa but unless I told you you'd think I'm white, what can I do to make myself more Asian looking? Are there surgeries to make my eyes squintier? Braces I can wear to jut my teeth forward? Whatever I have to do I'm willing.
>>
>>29991816
is that you?
>>
>>29991852
No I needed something fucked up and I found that in a folder.
>>
22/m/ct looking for F/FtM
Major DDLG/ageplay/cnc/breeding fetish
I know it'll probably be more tame than most but it's still out there.
Discord:Taxmaster#1476
>>
File: Caption Asian Girl.jpg (78 KB, 496x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>29991816
I think the less invasive way is to adopt more stereotypical methods of dress and speech. eg Geisha attire, rice straw hats, and broken English.
>>
>>29991923
Not good enough, I want it to be permanent and I want it to be visible, I don't want to have to keep showing pictures of my dad to prove in half Asian. Speech is one thing but I need to look the part too
>>
>>29991812
i liek tits
>>
>>29991814
Looks like some titties and a really fat gut.
>>
In the modern day, I feel like a total fucking outcast where even cuddling feels taboo the way people look at me. It's pretty sad.
>>
>>29991994
>even cuddling feels taboo
affection is outmoded, most people aren't into that anymore.
I just want to tie a cute boy to the bed and force affection on him until he learns to like it.
>>
>>29992006
Rather the opposite. I just wanna cuddle and not fuck at all.
>>
>>29992056
>I just wanna cuddle and not fuck at all.
same actually, I'm not really interested in anything below the belt. or penetration at all.
Just physical affection.
>>
>>29991972
Just use eyeliner to give your eyes a more almond shape and all the dumb ass white boys will fetishize you.

Weeaboos will fetishize you because you are even tangentially related to their cum zone
>>
>A/S/L
30/m/MA

>Orientation
Straightish, flexible as hell for trans men and women

>Kinks
Piss, scat, some beast, gentle femdom, daddy daughter, mommy son, sounding, messy food stuff, anorexic girls. Anal anything, giving or receiving. diaper play. pegging. um.. feet. Hmm... there's probably more. that's what comes to mind.
I can sub or dom. Naturally more subby though. Trying to lose weight and get even skinnier to play the part better.

>Limits
Blood and pain. I'm a baby. Gotta be gentle-ish.

>Links
kik is Dinosaurlador
>>
>>29991972
interesting, also half asian but never heard anyone with this fetish. would be willing to talk
>>
>>29992099
Good luck in your quest for genuine companionship.
>>
>>29991812
I like to smell guys farts sometimes
Other than than I cum really quickly with my face buried in an ass because licking and smelling man ass makes me astral project level of pleasure
>>
Im really into the idea of necrophelia. So i like to simulate it. I get a girl, with consent, drugged and unable to react or do anything. I lay her body on an AC unit so it becomes cold. Then i do whatever i want to her.
>>
>>29992480
Are you male or female?
>>
An older white man (20's-40's) sweet talking me and making me hot and melt until eventually, I see them and we go at it
>>
I want to have an affectionate, loving, and equal relationship with a girl the same height as me
>>
>>29992877
How tall are you?
>>
Super into beast, specifically horses. if i had access to a male horse i would probably end up trying to suck its cock
>>
>>29992935
That's how you die, anon, that shit is bigger than your throat. Gets stuck and you suffocate.
>>
>>29992883
164cm
also you're gross
>>
>>29992708
Female, which sucks because guys think butt touching for them is gay yet they’ll eat ass just fine
>>
>>29992999
ill sit on your face anytime you want :D
>>
Hypnotism/mind control. Eroding a womans identity through casual suggestion, eventually using proper hypnotism and turning them into the perfect slut. I guess it's more like slut training though because I can't get into it like a psycho, she has to want to become a slut and let me turn her into the biggest slut she can be.

Hypno mostly for domination purposes though. she's more sensitive to my touch, "magic" words that cause certain feelings or reactions, special accessories that cause certain traits to surface, general cumbrain shit that makes her addicted to the way I can make her feel, but not to me???
>>
>>29992999
I'm a guy who is very much into my ass being played with and have always wanted someone to eat it.
>>
>>29991816
>I'm a hapa but unless I told you you'd think I'm white
(X) Doubt
>>
oh just your typical fucked up stuff

gore, bestiality, rape, snuff, misogyny, abuse, etc

27/m/berlin
kik is IgnitionWitch
>>
>>29992418
Sure, what do you want to know?
>>
>>29993547
are you male or female?
>>
>>29993552
have you tried getting a job
>>
I want a girl who wants to play with my ass and maybe even peg me. Want to test out a little watersports too.
>>
>>29993572
Female
>>
>>29993647
Your best option here is likely a specialized course of hypnosis
>>
File: BVyxmkjj_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>29993660
But that doesn't really help me physically, what would the hypnosis be?
>>
>>29993547
do you have a kik maybe? hard to talk in detail in thread
>>
>>29993742
I'd love the chance at hypnotizing you. To change your perception so when you look into a mirror you look like a complete asian stereotype.
>>
>>29993743
Got discord? I don't mind talking here though, if anything I prefer it.
>>
>>29993752
ExoMotivated#6804 is my discord if you want to chat
>>
>>29993752
I've read a few books on hypnosis if you have any questions.
>>
>>29993763
Well what would you do? Of course I want my grammar to change but what else would I need?
>>
File: Balcony Asian Girl.jpg (773 KB, 948x1202)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>29993773
I think I would try to work on positive hallucination, that is seeing something that isn't there. You can hypnotize a naked person to tell you about the clothes they're wearing for example. So for you it would be trying to make you look as Asian as possible to yourself. That's one idea.
>>
>>29993752
pumpy#2985
>>
>>29993785
As in put myself in a trance and see myself? Style is one thing but it's my features I want to change the most, I can't just hypnotise my skin yellow.
>>
>>29993792
It wouldn't change your skin color, but it could cause you to see yourself inaccurately. So you wouldn't hypnotize your skin yellow, but your mind into seeing it yellow.

Are there other behaviors that you would like to develop, or reduce, as well?
>>
>>29993792
the truth is that you'll never appear asian to full blooded asian people, your best bet is just to live up to every stereotype so that white people get the idea. do you want to be seen as an abc or a full f.o.b.?
>>
I want to take advantage of a sleeping/unconscious woman. Something about the thrill of them not knowing, the fact that they could awake at any moment, and that I get to do whatever I want to them, feels really hot. I've yet to try it out though, and almost definitely never will, unless I get permission or something.
>>
>>29993799
But that's what I'm looking for, becoming physically more Asian looking through surgery or injections or something. I'd like my speech permenantly changed of course, but I want it to be instinctual not something I have to think about doing. Naturally speaking engrish you know?
>>29993806
Again that's sort of hard when you look white and just come across as racist. I want to be seen as fob, someone who sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>29993818
>>
File: Yhivi.jpg (248 KB, 1067x1600)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>29993818
I think speech therapy is beyond my understanding, but it certainly could be used. Arnold Schwarzenegger sees an accent coach to sound insane.

Short of surgery one method that may work, to a point, is visiting rural America or Europe. If everyone is white they might look at you with that "what's the whole story?" look.

Do you look about like this hapa?
>>
>>29993742
The physical changes you seek are an attempt to physically project a mindset that you don’t yet have.

If you foster the right mindset the physical things will be easy, and natural.

I’d be willing to help but I’m a mental health professional and don’t work for free. If this is just a fetish coombrain thing, you’ll be better off LARPing with one of the amateurs here.
>>
>>29993818
yeah I'm just talking from experience, I'm the hapa from before. people usually think I'm italian or something and all asian people are usually surprised that when I tell them. funny enough I feel like my experience is more close to the average asian american one but that's who I've felt the most excluded from. my tag is >>29993786 if you still wanna add
>>
>>29993825
My nose isn't as big but it's not all that far off.
>>29993828
I guess that's true, I don't really "act" Asian or act on this fetish because I've been trained by society to think of myself as white. So how does hypnosis work? Where would I go for this?
>>29993830
Outside of my time in Japan I've had a typical white girl life, I've tried to get into Asian groups but I've never really felt accepted in them while other white people seem to have no problem.
>>
>>29993857
yeah I even tried to make friends with the international kids but still have that disconnect. haven't met many(if any) japanese f.o.b.s before so not sure what imitating that would be like. honestly it just feels like you're tired of constantly having to validate your asianess which I get. this may be a fetish for you but it's valid to feel the way described above.
>>
>>29993857
Nothing wrong with looking like Yhivi.

Hypnosis example video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzW2UXapuZo

>So how does hypnosis work?
You'll hear 100 different answers, but it's basically like watching TV multiplied by 100. It's a trance state of your eyes not moving, breathing slowed, and mind in neutral. There is covert hypnosis, that you don't notice, usually called NLP. There is overt hypnosis, which is the normal kind. If you google: hypnotic induction you'll get a good idea how this works practically.

>Where would I go for this?
There are professionals, amateurs, and you can even do it to yourself. What complicates your case is your fetish, so you would likely want to find an amateur because no professional therapist would get involved here.
>>
>>29993873
I mean I can pretend that it's for personal reasons, I'm not going to go in saying "I wanna say me love you long time but not be racist."
>>29993868
I'm more looking for the stereotype of being fresh off the boat. Thick accent and looking noticeably different from those around me, I know there's really nothing all that different from one race to another in the grand scheme but I'm drawn to that American stereotype.
>>
>>29993893
I can do that but gonna hop off because have things to do. can talk more if you add discord. I just get tired of constantly doing the captchas
>>
>>29993893
I don't think you are pretending when you say it's for personal reasons.
>>
Hetero older man whose kind of into shota hentai between a younger man and a older woman. I have no idea why I'm into it as I don't fit the profile of a shota and think the idea of it irl is disturbing.

I think it's sexually aggressive larger (and more voluptuous) women dominating smaller, shyer more submissive males does it for me.
>>
>>29993918
Not entirely wrong, but what would a doctor say to someone wanting to be a bimbo you know?
>>
>>29993943
A doctor would tell you to leave because it would be unethical. An unlicensed practitioner would be a safer bet.
>>
>>29993857
>So how does hypnosis work? Where would I go for this?

You find someone with experience in psychology who has studied and practiced clinical hypnosis, who is morally flexible enough to help you with this.
>>
>>29993957
Doctors are such narcs
>>29993969
What about a guy I found off craigslist?
>>
>>29994008
>What about a guy I found off craigslist?
If he’s an actual professional... sure? Seems sketchy but maybe Craigslist is a more reputable place where you live
>>
>>29991812
Real shotas. I only go for legal ones tho
>>
>>29994008
A creepy hypnosis nerd would be a better bet for what you want. There are obvious risks in that method, but at the same time your desired outcome would inevitably lead to massively reduced life outcomes. Just saying that life would be much harder with broken English.
>>
I've stumbled upon bimbofication. I wan't my prude GF to turn into a stupid cockloving blonde slut. It's really slow but I've trained her for a year or so and it works fairly well.
>>
>>29994008
> What about a guy I found off craigslist?
depends what his ad looks like. and if you want to risk becoming a guy's sex doll.
some people that do hypnosis recreationally have ulterior motives, and loose morals.

I do some hypnosis, but I write scripts and make audio files, that can be previewed, by skipping the intro. currently making a custom audio file for a friend.
I'd only do an actual hypnosis session with someone in person, and someone that trusted me enough to be in a relationship with me already

you could use makeup or a full body tattoo to give you a more asian olive skin tone.
depending on how pink caucasian your skin is, the more pink you are the more of your skin would have to be tattooed, depending on what fashions you want to be able to wear.
if you have pale enough skin you could get away with just the hands lower arms, face and neck. and claim it's just a tan, if you ever show more skin.
but if a natural tan ended up being darker than the tattoos, or if you are really pink, you'd probably want to go for the full body tattoo.
>>
>>29994030
It was a joke, finding a hypnotist seems sketchy and that's where my mind weng
>>29994047
I don't want to do this to make my life easier, I want to do it to make myself stick out. Half the fun comes from the struggle no?
>>
>>29994085
Can we like, see a picture of you now? To see what you're working with?
>>
Can we talk about everyone else's fetishes or are we going to keep entertaining Rachel Dolezal for 100 posts?

A life changing fetish is ALWAYS a net negative for a person, so there's no helping her here. If she actually wants to pursue this fetish, she needs to find a sugar daddy, with a massive yellow fever, that can take care of her. Either that or enter one of those master/slave relationships where you spend your life living at some guys place, and pray he doesn't get bored of you in less than 10 years. Any other discussion is just a fucking larp.

>t. some guy who has actually seen this type of fetish before
>>
>>29994085
> I want to do it to make myself stick out.
Full body tattoo fake tan, for pale olive skin
Modern asians wear a lot of western clothes, especially Fob trying to blend in, so you might not need to change your clothing
unless you wanted to go more for a cute lolita or cosplay/punk look, or stereotype asian wearing traditional asian clothing.
doing your hair and makeup in an asian style would probably be the most effective, some asian hair pins or sticks would look nice in putting your hair up
the only effective hypnosis I can think of would be talking in a permanent asian accent.
but if you don't actually speak an asian language, it may come off as really fake
>>
>>29993752
Where are you from?
What is your discord?

getting the help of someone that lived local would probably be the best.
don't know many women online that would seriously relocate to meet a guy
>>
I'm not sure the fetish of "tits" is in itself fucked up, but I consider my fetish with tits fucked up because of the extent I fetishize them.

I'd be incredibly happy if the rest of my sexual life revolved solely around a pair of tits. I want to worship them, grope them, lick them, suck them, slap them, fuck them, abuse them. There's nothing hotter than a girl who has big tits and is very modest outside of the bedroom (rarely wears revealing clothes), but once in the bedroom, all she is is her tits. I want her to love smothering me with them as she's riding me, I want her to be a slut and have me cum all over them and I watch her lick the cum off.

Just.
Fucking.
Tits.
Yo.

Does anyone else have a fascination focused solely on tits, or is this just me?
>>
>>29994091
That's kinda why I posted that in the first place. I realise there's only so much I can do without going under the knife. Besides its fun to imagine right? Getting ideas of just what I'd have to do to change myself so completely you know?
>>
I just want a nerdy guy with ticklish feet to tie up and tickle torture until he pees, is that so much to ask?
>>
File: 72489357822699521.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1618)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>A/S/L/Orientation
19 M US[est] Gay Bottom
5'7" 129 lbs. Est

>Kinks
submission, surrendering control, rules, tasks, edging, lactation, hypnosis, manipulation, mental reconditioning, CBTherapy, mental reprogramming, musk, humiliation, exhibitionism, public, piss, toilets, taboo, AssToMouth, feminization, sissification, breast growth, nipple growth/play, fisting, pussy & clit play, petplay, encouragement & positive reinforcement, and gradual corruption.
>Limits
Blood, Pain, Drugs, Money? I'm a poor college student rip

>Looking for
A DaddyDom/Master to completely remake, corrupt, and transform me into a limitless, filthy, obedient, chubby, cocksleeve pet sub
>Not Looking for
Creeps, trades/swaps, ppl with no pfp, Doms not in the US timezones

>Contact info (opt)
Kik: SoftSailor
>>
>>29994175
Depends, where do you live?
>>
>>29994172
I've done something like this before, and it was a pretty thrilling experience up until a certain point, since my fucked up fetish is extreme moral degrading.

For you, i recommend learning to go hard with contour make up and voice training. Hypnosis should be saved for a long term relationship.
>>
>>29994282
Oooh tell me more please. What was thrilling and what was that certain point?
>>
>>29994311
I'd be a hypocrite to go into detail now. Maybe later.
>>
>>29994325
Awe come on its not like it doesn't apply to the thread. We're not even talking about me, just race tf as a fetish.
>>
>>29994325
Do it anyway, lad. Nobody gives that big of a damn.
>>
Wickr: CaliopesKitty
Don't ask just send anything to help me cum
>>
>>29994411
Sorry, lad. You sound like a basic bitch who doesn't belong in this thread.
>>
File: the Pelican.png (457 KB, 720x699)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
21/M/east coast US, str8
Like plenty of guys, I think about keeping a cocksucking slave, but lately I've been thinking of ways of making the relationship more extreme through things like psychological conditioning and even body modification. For instance, I could force a girl to cum while she's gagging on my cock, so that she gradually comes to associate gagging with pleasure. Would love to talk to a girl who's into exploring more extreme stuff, or is interested in encouraging me to be more depraved (or both)

A girl who likes the idea of being advantage of by someone who's intellectually superior or wahtever might also be fun, as I'm pursuing what I hope will be a successful career in academia

Discord: Guy who is always drinking beer#4633. Can provide other contact info if needed

>>29992480
Lol definitely hmu if you're still in the thread, I love rimjobs and girls who are enthusiastic about giving them
>>
>>29991812
>tfw hardcore Protestant man who hates Catholics
>tfw end up having degenerate fantasies and dreams
>tfw want all Protestants to be shrunken to an inch tall in an act of God and abused by Catholics
>tfw want a good virile Catholic man to snatch me up an keep me squirming under his sweaty balls or between his gassy asscheeks while he attends Mass
Mobius#0516
>>
>>29994754
lmfao
>>
>>29994122
You and I would get along VERY well.
>>
Have a big kink fantasy of like helping a guy rape someone

Very fucked up haha
>>
>>29994881
Are u m or f ?
>>
>>29994885
F
>>
>>29994885
Why?
>>
>>29994890
Like, inviting the girl over because she feels safe with another woman, then ambushing her and pinning her down as your friend uses her body?
>>
>>29994905
Exactly lmao, even snuff turns me on
>>
I will add people on kik in the morning anyway if anyone is interested
>>
>>29994945
Sure. ChrisDornerSuperfan
>>
>>29995056
Alright well someone seems to have sent me a vid of a dog fucking a girl because i posted this reply. Whoever that was, cut it out
>>
Looking to show off/discuss/caption this thicc af betafag I know from twitter/discord that is super social justice warrior but a filthy slut in dms lol. Huge ass too

Kik me: phatanon
>>
I want my wife to be used by people I know or older men, but ideally it would be by my father
>>
>A/S/L/Orientation
21/m/UK/bi
>Interests/Hobbies/General stuff about you
History, high culture, the outdoors, video games/anime/etc.
>Kinks
Biggest kinks are scat and master/slave dynamics (with myself as the master).
>Limits
The illegal and immoral.
>Looking for
Someone cute to be my obedient human toilet slave who submits, or is forcefully submitted, to whatever depraved whims I have for them. I like the idea of having someone with whom I can hang out with as a friend perfectly normally, but at a moment's notice can satisfy me willingly or otherwise, and then switch back to normal right after. Ideally then you'd be someone I can get on with as well, so someone personable and with whom I share some interests.
>Not Looking for
Trans, people who are substantially older, people who can't hold a conversation and people who aren't cute. Oh, and please be from somewhere with a realistic chance of meeting.
>Anything else
>Contact info (opt)
kik: Hopeandluck
If you prefer discord, post yours and I'll add you.
>>
Kik: merc7911

25 m USA

I really enjoy guys describing the gay experiences they had growing up with likeminded pals on group sleepovers, campouts, school trips, scout camps and so on that got quite filthy with things cum, fart and piss play but were tons of fun for all involved.

If this sounds like you’d love to talk about all the fun you had with friends your age then feel free to message me anytime, I normally respond quickly. That being said, don’t message me if you’re looking to chat about anything involving abuse/rape/molestation, not into that at all.
>>
god i wish someone would step on my throat
>>
>>29992420
I don't need genuine companionship, casual affection would be great.
>>
>>29995291
This guy is a pedo!
>>
I just like how good it feels to have a girl fall in love with you and slowly corrupt her. Obviously you need the right girl. But start introducing pain into her life until she starts demanding it of you. The way it feels like there are always clouds overhead when you know she’s thinking about it and desires you to hurt her is so annoyingly comforting. And then when she finally lets you break her... there are no other experiences or words to describe that feeling. To know she is entirely yours. It’s a high I’ve never achieved in any other fashion.
>>
>>29994899
My ex and I got sooo close. We talked about it for weeks. Trying to figure out how to achieve it. She got so into it and the ways that she would want me to hurt them in front of her and then hurt her in front of them. We went to some weird places with that whole thing.
>>
28/m
Into facesitting, ass play (Both ways), femdom, feet, and vore (kill me, only once in a while and not a furfag thank god), fat girls, and not sure but I want to try a crossdresser or femboys/trap

Kik: BronsonThrow
>>
>>29992999
If you were on the East coast USA I would've loved to talk to you but I highly doubt you are.
>>
>>29991812
Real life shotas
>>
>>29995225
Kik?
>>
>>29994945
Brokenprince1982
>>
31/M/switch/straight

My really fucked up fetish is scat play and human toilet play, all the way up to the most extreme smearing and eating. I lean a little bit dom, so my preference leans a little bit toward getting to shit on a woman, making her taste my shit and rubbing it on her face and body. But I'm interested in both giving and receiving. My literal biggest sexual fantasy is getting to fuck a girl while we willingly drink each other's piss and eat each other's shit. Yes, it's really messed up.

I'm in the US Midwest.

kik stlksb
Discord stlksb#5706
>>
>>29993873
>Hypnosis example video.
Jesus fuck you've no idea of the validity of hypnotic suggestion. There's a major difference between dumb shit youtube videos and why hypnotism is a valid educational field of psychology. There's experiments that demonstrate a person will dunk their whole arm into a vat of acid because they were told to. Hypnotism instead of analgesic for shit like root canals, curing cluster headaches, helping to quit smoking or lose weight.

A fucking youtube video is nothing. In fact a lot of people within the hypnotism community are predatory. People think hypnotism is magic but really the power of suggestion is immeasurable. Recorded studies show shit like people who believe they're given anabolic steroids gain muscle faster despite only ever being given sugar pills. Once they were told they were taking sugar pills, they still recorded improved physical gains Your brain is the strogest and weakest part about you.
>>
>>29994865
Good to know there are others with a similar obsession. I like to think I don't let it consume me though, or dictate my personality. I earn great money, have good friends, and every day is filled with stuff to do.

But whenever I jerk off, it's always "Big Tits" combined with something else. Can't fucking help it.
>>
>>29993143
please have contact
>>
>>29996534
Post yours?
>>
>>29996547
kik anon220011
>>
>>29995527
Thats so hot hsha
>>
>>29996558
I'm a dude sorry
>>
>>29996582
im female
>>
>>29994204
England
>>
I’m sick of jerking with strangers on the internet sharing pics and talking about how hot they are, just once I want to send someone something and them say “bro thats fucking digusting as if you like that shit” and tell me what a loser I am for jerking off to what I’m into. Anyone wanna chat? Lol
>>
Caught a glimpse of my daughter naked recently and that’s all I can think about. She grew into her body amazingly. Caught my friend eyeing her awhile back. Started thinking about him with her and it was such a turn on.

I’m looking to rp something like this. Kik anonman11234
>>
Cuckhere,
I like to give perverts online pics of asian teen girls i know from school. Most of them are close friends of mine
I get off to guys degrading them and treat them like objects while I feed them what I know about them.
They're all innocent girls with low self esteem.
Also into raceplay
No nudes but some creeps

Kik: jayme545
>>
>>29996589
Kik me brokenprince1982
>>
>>29996609
Sure kik?
>>
Kik tinybearboi
Almost 1inch soft
I've been told my fat ass makes up for my tiny dick
I love small penis humiliation and small penis appreciation. I love it when you show others my tiny dick and show me what they said. I get hard so fast from being bullied.
>>
Thread's dead probably but I have a huge fetish for having a fat/chubby gf who's super into breeding/impreg roleplay. I wouldn't mind if she got a bit aggressive/ GFD about it too, maybe pushing/holding me down when we have sex so i have to cum inside her. Maybe we just play games and hang when we're doing normal things but sexually she's only out for creampies and dirty talk.

I guess I'm also into watersports on the side as well.
>>
File: images (69).jpg (52 KB, 395x777)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>29991812
My fetish is crafting characters that other humans wish to be and then upgrading and improving those characters over time.

It is a sort of dominance fetish but only in terms of quality control because the human has to actually describe initially what sort of character they wished they could always be or always felt like they were.

The more intense or devoted that human is to the process the better for me because it means I can further hone my craft of character creation and get to witness another human transform through my guidance.

It's probably best described as wanting to personally have a hand in enabling those that want to live their character fetish to actually see it become their life.

Empathetic fetishism meets character creator meets optimisation modelling kinda thing.

I also have a personal fetish for expressively enthusiastic emphasis. *Nods head so vigorously that gives shelf whiplash*
>>
>>29993936
Self-insert as shota? I know that's the case for me.
>>
24/m/US/bi lean gay
Submissive white racist into raceplay, I want a darker guy to dominate and humiliate me for being white. Love the idea of a blatantly racist white guy like me getting humiliated for having a small penis, getting cuckolded, and/or fucked by a darkie.
Looking for pic swapping and text roleplay.

Kik:Princeroy100
Discord: wnlurker#3720
>>
22 Bi M bottom, West London.

Would love to share load of pics and vids that show my face and ID for people to leak to everyone at my university and ruin me. Tweet it out at the uni, use thier hashtags, and just show everyone of me doing disgusting things like sucking strangers cocks and eating shit.

Also down to accommodate anyone who wants to use my holes and piss/shit down my throat while I'm blindfolded and never see you.

Kik: molecularmush
SC: violet_cryo
>>
>>29998141
Interesting! I'm fascinated by transformation and changing a person mentally and physically into something/someone else, but through the submissive standpoint
>>
>>29998528
So you're saying you are interested and would like to give it a go? Let me know if my translation is inaccurate.
>>
>>29998545
Correct! Got a kik?
>>
File: 1616937299049.jpg (124 KB, 1002x895)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Conditioning a girl thru various techniques to be perfect in my image.

Training her like a dog, with treats and a shock collar.

Sculpting her body with exercise to suit my tastes.

Giving her a new name and identity, maybe with hypnosis.

Etc.
>>
>>29998725
Depends on whether or not you are just crusing for guilt-free attention or not to pad your imagination with.
>>
>>29999078
Throwing everything aside, I think simply chatting about our shared, specific fetish and the ways to use it would be enjoyable. I can't predict how it would go past that, but in theory I'd be open to more.
>>
Ngl, I love getting facefucked by chubby southern white guys while they talk dirty to me and we do raceplay (I’m Latino).
>>
>>29991814
Looks like a balloon fetishist
>>
>>29999124
Where do you live? Lol
>>
>>29998863
That’s hot. You ever done it irl?
>>
>>29998863
Dude u need to start your narrative with " Once Upon a Time" lol
>>
I have too many fetishes and they're getting out of control. Fortunately SOME comics get close to what I want and are an outlet but it seems even the most immoral have to rationalize their depravity. Because of this I've become obsessive trying to learn to draw. Even invested in a laptop for art. Hoping that by the end of the year I accumulate enough skill to make a fappable comic.

Tl;dr would probably get a single mother addicted to drugs, fuck everyone in the house, let their dog fuck them, record it all and send it to her baby daddy. Then rape the baby daddy.
>>
Recently developed a new kink/fantasy where I get stripped naked, tied up, and edged/denied orgasm over and over again while others watch and make fun of me. Looking for someone who either has the same fantasy or who would want to "roleplay" the scenario.

31, M, US
Kik is generalkenobi89
>>
>>29999217
That sounds much more like intense boredom so not really fetishes at those points because a fetish is more like a trigger. When intensely bored then everything would trigger you so you might be getting those things mixed up.

>>29999115
Well now color me keen. Always willing to expand and polish a shared fetish with someone new. We wouldn't want to have poor quality experiences so let's see how we can make our fetish really sparkle and shine! kik.me/NeverALocal
>>
File: cap1.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>29991812

Giantess.

Giant women impervious to all weapons, stomping men because they can.

I'm building a breakable model city for my fiance to stomp. I started it in the middle of the lockdown.
>>
Execution play. Something about someone killing me is so crazy but it turns me on a lot
Kik is wannabe2121
>>
>>29999155
The furthest I've taken it was giving my ex a diet/ exercise plan, punishing her for straying from it (usually some kind of orgasm denial), choosing her outfit each day, and calling her by a name of my choice.

I'm still learning about hypnosis etc., I hope to try that in future.

>>29999163
I think you're lost
>>
>>29999379
so you are saying you want someone to waterboard you, while fucking you?
>>
>>29993143
I love this. Getting your slut hooked on specifically your dominance, and the idea of eroding her identity and making her into a slut- I'm curious how far you'd like to take the dehumanizing...

I'd love to chat, as long as you're okay with trans girls. Kik is love.dolly
>>
>>29998377

Maybe, it also elicits comfy feelings. When I was younger I had two older sisters growing up that were always really kind to me and I always got along well with high school aged girls. As I got older they became peers and even now I'm still kind of into milfs but it's different.
A lot of those shota stories involve the shota around familiar, relaxed, larger, horny women. The shota is also inexperienced most of the time and I remember when sex used to kind of be like that. So the scenes seem almost wholesome and comfy for at least the build-up which I really like.

IRL and as an adult most women want to be dominated by a man and I kind of like doing that too but I guess there's a part of me that likes the idea of having a more maternal figure giving me a handjob and it being a big fucking deal. It's a weird thing to discuss though because it's more the psychological situation and body size difference than anything age-related.

I think Loli shit though is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>29994047
>PWEka+AJ
I like your approach to topics herei n this thread. Do you have a discord?
>>
Male 26
Into girls, trans and femboys.
I used to freak out at the sight of blood, so I tried to fix it and kinda adopted a blood fetish.
>>
>>29994282

> my fucked up fetish is extreme moral degrading.

Do you have discord?
>>
>>29995273
Where in the UK are you based? Would you be able to host?

Would you consider just pee?
>>
>>29998141
>nCHwBSVj
This is also relevant to my interests! Do you have a discord?
>>
Probably quite tame compared to some of these, but I'm into total sexual display and exhibitionism - flashing, groping, non-consent. It's been really hard to do this since the start of lockdowns and I would love to find a F that wants to receive pics, vids (no obligation to share from her), and share various WWYD fantasies and stories about this kind of thing.
>>
Male
I secretly take spycam photos of my mother, and often fantasize about watching her rape and torture, etc.
I have tried to get rid of this fetish, but it is quite difficult to do so... Perhaps, this way I relieve tension, especially considering that from an early age I saw and heard how she fucks
My kik if you want to chat about this LittleCuckRu
>>
Male here

Are there any femmes that are into giantess, growth, expansion, hucow, lactation. Things like that that they want to talk/rp about?

I just want to be smothered and teased and controlled by a giantess

I have discord: AComputer#2231
>>
File: 20200412_195832.jpg (2.12 MB, 4032x1908)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
21, femboy
Super into the idea of dressing in public, being beaten half to death and raped~
Also young, hung boys
Darcy#0453
>>
I have a stalking fetish, I want to be stalked
>>
>>30001341
That's pretty vague and not useful.
>>
>>30001341
Drop your snap
>>
>>29994945
kik: veryorigional
>>
>>29999293
>having a fiance being on board with gts fetish
You lucky fucker.
>>
extreme taboos, if you wanna talk about it my wickr is depravednutjob
>>
File: cap2.jpg (40 KB, 480x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>30002077

>>having a fiance being on board with gts fetish
>You lucky fucker.

Yeah, she's 5'3" and we both posed nude for art classes. Me more than her actually.
and I wouldn't say it's a full blown fetish. More of a fantasy.

The problems I'm having are building things that are breakable and won't hurt her feet. I want to record at 240fps and get a realistic shot. I made an architectural model of a FLW house from foam core. She couldn't smash it. It supported her weight and mine. All I used was hot and Elmer's glue.
Getting ideas from actual GTS filmmaker's is pointless. I want something that's more realistic than this.

Another problem is the set. Out little condo doesn't have a big enough room we can dedicate.

I'm experimenting with thin walls made of plaster but that's hard to work with and dusty and fragile.
>>
>>30001341
That’s how my ex and I did our cnc. I set out to stalk her and try to find a time to grab her and drag her into the bushes or trunk her to rape here. So exciting.
And now I’m beginning to realize what I was into was the hypnotizing side of manipulation.
>>
File: massage (10).jpg (2.98 MB, 2083x1666)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
I obsessed with testosterone overdosed alpha male mass monsters
I want to feed them, clean up their mess and be a slave for their growth and pleasure
I post 3D art about it on twitter: feedingmuscle1
I send dozens of DMs to bodybuilders and NFL brutes but they mostly ignore me or block me
this obsession is consuming my life
I'm approaching 30 and I need to realize it somehow
>>
Hucow for sure. Keeping a girl in a room built to milk and breed her. Whore my cow out to others, any offspring will continue the cycle once they're of age

28 m east coast
>>
I want to be farted on by a chick with a massive ass. I'm also into light scat too. I just want my face to be a toilet for a thicc goddess.
>>
I wish I could get turned into a girl and bred by giant cocks. I'm not trans or a sissy or anything, the whole fantasy hinges on me getting to be cute and soft and having a pussy that I can offer to men. I really have no outlet for it, its physically painful sometimes knowing that I can never do anything about it.
>>
22m here. Localguy987 is my snap and kik. Into lots of kinks and I don't judge others for the ones they want to show. I'm into panties, incest, cumplay, scat, piss, trans and many more. Hope to hear from some fellow freaks.
>>
This thread is fucking disappointing but they all are anymore. Full now of a girl who wishes she was more chink. And a bunch of straight guys. Joy
>>
being abused.. I love the thought of a guy abusing n using me. beating me all the time n raping me
>>
I want Joe Biden to inflate me. I want him to pump me up by attaching a hose to my tummy and pump as hard as he can. I want to be filled with air in my whole entire body until he can't pump anymore, then have Kamala pump me up some more. I want her to go to the beach with me and inflate my diaper while I swim, giving me hugs and kisses as I make a stinky. I want mommy Kamala and Daddy joe to inflate me and tuck me into bed and kiss me. I want daddy Joe to inflate my body every day before I go to school. I want kamala to give me new inflatable toys to inflate me with and then go to the beach. I want to live in a happy inflated bouncy house with daddy joe and mommy kamala and I want them to change my stinky air filled diaper while giving me candy.
>>
I want to be someones printer. I want them to shove paper into my mouth and make me draw pictures with sharpie markers of different colors taped to various parts of my body. I hope one day to only need black, cyan and magenta to paint the mona lisa. The entire time I will be making printer noises. If I get a paper jam they will have to hit me in the ribs while saying "stupid machine" over and over again until I beep twice at which point they will have to re-insert the paper and the whole print job will have to start again from the beginning. If they try to print text I will only print one letter per page.
>>
Kik: deathblade69
Have a few stories I'll share
>>
>>30002999
Okay, let's see how not a disappointment you are then.
>>
>>30003199
If you’re anywhere near me, we can make that happen, want my kik or snap?
>>
>>29998141
Interested on a quite abusive form of this, do you have a discord?
>>
>>29992534
Also sounds nice, do oyu have a discord?
>>
>>30002089
can't find you, did you delete?
>>
I really want to feed a skinny girl till shes atleast heavy enough to crack my skull from sitting on my face. I need a stress ball gf god damn it.
>>
m 33 sub I

love to get degraded, bullied and humiliated brutally, shown that my rightful place is as a fucktoy. I like mental domination aswell. The Master getting into my head and make me do things I normally would not. I have toys, are verbal and can make videos, show face. If wished Master can controll a social media account to expose some things.I love being dominated into a trance like state and a posh Master would be a pleasure to serve.

My kinks are: humiliation, degradation, everything anal, deep throat training, whipping, caning, being tied down helpless and tortured, orgasm control, choking, orgasm denial, light cbt, being exposed in kik groups ( or similar), rapeplay, some exhibtionism, electro torture. Limits: Scat, vomit, incest, too public things, blood and animals.

Kik: OldMahagoni
>>
>>29994945
warden_of_the_north
>>
Not sure how fucked up this is but my sexuality mostly revolves around breasts.

I want to find a young naturally busty girl and start a relationship with her. At first I would be massaging, sucking and just generally paying a lot of attention to her tits, and then I would slowly persuade her into more kinky shit. At first I would make her get nipple piercings, and once they would heal up I would convince her to start daily breast pumping. Slowly, as her tits would start to get filled with milk, I would also start force-feeding her to turn those once-beautiful tits into fat udders. By now it would be clear that I am in control of her body. My preferences decide what she does and what she looks like

At this point, I would use sex as a reward which she would have to earn by ruining her tits even more. I would make her wear heavy oversized nipple rings in public just to make her udders sack even more. Bras are obviously forbidden. If she felt doubtful about all of this, I would remind her that she is now forever ruined and she will never be anything to anyone except me. I would put her down and ruin her mentally as I have done physically to her already, but on the other I would make her really proud of her body. I would not only be her cruel master, but also her greatest worshipper. Her fat ass, chubby belly and voluptuous low- hanging milk-filled udders would be sources of great pride for her, and she would show them off to my friends.

I also have a breeding kink which plays into all of this but it's a bit more normal. Mostly I would punish her for not obeying by cumming inside her multiple times. If she wanted to terminate a pregnancy, she would have to ask a permission from me and then endure a punishment for being such a nasty and horny slut.

I also have a thing for big hairy bushes kek
>>
I want to lick a sweaty girls hairy armpits so fucking bad.
>>
public erections, i like the idea of a man being so horny he can't help but have an obvious erection that he can't hide or doesn't want to hide. but i've also been into traps recently and i like the idea of a dick peaking under a skirt or tenting
>>
File: 20201121_045409.jpg (1.19 MB, 2944x2208)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>29991812
Incest. Love daddy Dom and mommy fettish. Hmu.
Kik: Classy_Gengar_
>>
File: 1617946433611.jpg (13 KB, 228x221)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>29991994
>>29992006
>>29992056
>>29992099
>>29992420
>>29995402
There was a thing I had I was gonna post, but for the life of me I cannot find it. I'm sorry.
It was a short thread pasta concerning what it felt like to sleep with another person, not sexually, just as an act.
It was beautiful.
I really wish I had it for you. :c
>>
I love picturing my gf being sexually assaulted until she learns to love it. Her name is Nisha. Go to town on her, she's yours. She's currently in the living room alone

Kik: LongBrownshaft
>>
File: architectualguide.png (1.24 MB, 1600x1000)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>29991812
I have a slight... proclivity.
>>
Looking for: a girl who enjoys being fed porn. That's it.
>>
>>30000372
The south, and I'm afraid not, sorry.
>>
>>30003861
This is insanely hot
>>
>>29991812
I'm never going to be able to escape these fucking pictures am I? Yeah hah hah we're talking about weird kinks so let's post a picture of the freak to prove it.
>>
>>30004533
Go to the gym
>>
>>30004555
Yeah? I'm gonna work off an extra set of tits?
>>
>>30004557
Yep, and losing the weight will help you quit being whiny
>>
>>30004565
You don't know what you're talking about. Also, I think I'm allowed to be upset when I see a picture of myself randomly on the internet.
>>
>>30004604
Fat = estrogen = diverse and stronger emotions
If you weren't so fat, would that picture still be thrown around?
Honestly think about it.
>>
>>30004619
You're an idiot, but honestly that might be refreshing. Do think that's my stomach?
>>
>>30004557
oh shit, op is you? thought for sure this was from another board
>>
I like forced feminization, don't care if it's me ore someone else.
Love the pictures, I really love the erotic games about it

Baumwollr

M26 bi
>>
File: 1617786166768.gif (775 KB, 220x220)
775 KB
775 KB GIF
>>30004628
Looks like a second bra holding up your stomach tits
>>
>>30004628
Of course, it is, you have so much estrogen pumped into your body that you have grown a pair of tits.

If your humor didn't got fucked with this, you're some sort of super human.
>>
>>30004533
>>30004557
>>30004628
Wait... I assumed that was a woman with a pot belly, am I misunderstanding or are you saying you legit have 4 breasts? If so is this something you were born with or a pair of implants?
>>
>>30004631
It is but I'm not the one who posted it. >>30004640
Yes
>>30004645
Something I was born with, I don't think it's something you can do to yourself.
>>
>>30004662
kinda crazy, I remember seeing you like 2 years ago on r9k. some guy leaked your pictures or something and it's still popping up today. the internet is a weird place
>>
>>30004662
If that is real, I suggest you own it, don't be ashamed. Not my thing, but I am sure there are a lot of guys who would love to date you because of it if they knew.
>>
>>30003944
It's okay, Anon. It's the thought that counts.
>>
>>30004662
if you legit have 4 individual breasts, I could see some guys having a fetish for it, and wanting to date you just for the novelty or exotic sexuality
>>
>>30004671
The fact that you can remember that is amazing, but that's the power of the collective unconscious I guess.
>>30004678
I own it as much as I can, I don't hate myself but I hate the world sees me. I've dealt with my share of chasers.
>>30004692
Yeah because that's all I am huh? A novelty?
>>
>>30004716
sounds like you could use a friend. I can drop my contact if you're interested but somehow doubt you'd want to risk going through that again
>>
>>29991816
Wear a straw hat and fake buck teeth
>>
26/M/UK
Kik: rftsub

Gay sub bottom, got a huge thing for
-incest, esp ageplay
-impregnation, of me (...) or of women in general

hmu if you're into this stuff
>>
>>30004725
Depends on if you're a cunt or not. I'm willing to add anyone so long as they're not rude so feel free to drop your discord.
>>
>>29992999
That sucks I wish my girl would eat my ass.
>>
>>30004740
grapefruit#6625
>>
I want a black BBW to be my cuckold harsh mommydom. She keeps me locked in chastity 24/7, teases me all the time, and has sex with other men whenever she wants. She does it in front of me or tells me about it, showing me the guys, their cocks, and has me participate if desired. All the while my small penis is always humiliated and I'm reminded that little baby dicks don't get attention. Any chance of release or sex is slim to none because I'm a fat, useless, baby dicked loser who should clean her pussy or suck cock.

Huge plus if there is bagging asphyxiation edgeplay and castration play, with the mommydom threatening to leave a bag over my head or castrate me or remove just my cock.
>>
I love incest and want to talk to dads and brothers about their daughters/sisters

No lims

doe32747
>>
LoOking for someone to tell me to jerk off while sending me naruto or celebrity porn. Kik horny22382
>>
I wear a chastity cage while my wife flirts with guys online - I haven't cum in 29 days. My kik is mrezpz2021
>>
>>30004716
>Yeah because that's all I am huh? A novelty?
Are any of us anything else? We are either a novelty or not worth anyone's time lol
>>30004740
imfml#2920 Always looking for someone to chat with.
>>
File: unknown (3).png (1.33 MB, 624x965)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Any girls who are into/would like to start doing kinky stuff in public places?
Want to experience the feeling of nearly getting caught by a librarian while your pussy is drooling
from excitement? Or to have a rc vibrator on and hard while making an order in the restaurant?
Male here lvl 24 and I want to play a game with a girl who is into similar stuff.
Rules are simple:
You give me the public places you visit frequently/public places nearby.
I pick one that I find interesting and tell you what exactly you need to do.
You do that and send me some sort of proof.
If I am satisfied we proceed to the next "assignment".

Would love if you are able to talk about things too, not only sexual. Humor is always welcome, too.

p.s. If you are just curious and want to discuss the topic be my guest and hmu, but make sure you are a biological
female.

Fakemail for now, feel free to use one yourself. If we will sync - we can move elsewhere.
evocatisoc@gmail.com
>>
I like dudes beating me up and using my stomach as a punching bag. Also becoming a live in service slave
>>
>>30006078
Like my dream would be having some straight dudes rough me up and beat me up to release their aggression when they're mad.
>>
I want someone to kidnap me, feed me hormones, make me watch sissy hypnos and make me their obedient little slut. 26/m/bay area, throwaway at kamivoss94@gmail.com
>>
>>30006078
a true gentleman only punches girls in the stomach with his dick, by way of her vagina
>>
>>30006112
Thank god I'm not a girl
>>
To be interrogated. Nothing off limits. Water boarding. Cutting of the flesh putting salt in the wounds. Kicking, slapping. Maybe break a rib if you must. Use me like a flesh light, piss on me leave me in your fluids, call me names. Break me mentally. Keep me in a cage and shackles naked. Even after you get your information. Have me develop a trauma and not want to leave you from all of this.
>>
>>29995602
MasterFallon east coast and will prove it
>>
File: MOSHED-2021-4-4-12-2-9.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Just one psychotic girl looking for a psychotic romantic husband who will beat her, make her bleed, obsess about her and want the same done to him.

I'm going to die alone.
>>
Wickr: Ysgrimor
Send whatever make u bust lol
>>
>>30007131
>>Romance overload
>>
>>30007131
lol
>>
>>30007131
:(
>>
>>30007161
Not sure what you mean by that, love.
>>30007190
Am I missing something?
>>30007197
why you sadge, anon
>>
>>30007236
I have no idea what that means, so I am going to assume it's some cancerous Twitch shit.
Either way, you sound too deranged for me, but I hope you find someone great regardless.
>>
I absolutely love the idea of conditioning a girl to be my live in maid/slave. From teaching her how to cook, to making her cum by using a command word. Making her love it knowing she is safe, but her place is to serve in every way her mind and body allow her.
>>
>>29991812
I'm basically into women rejecting society.
Physically: Bimbofication, face-tats etc
Socially: murder, cheating, homewrecking etc
Politically: extremist ideology, supporting terrorist, mass shootings etc.
Professionally: sex work
Health-wise: Bugchasing, pro-ana, hard drugs unmedicated mental illness
Family-wise: incest supporter, cold to family etc.

Some say I like evil women. Been getting into some dark stuff recently by masturbating to Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias.

I've been told the official name for this is hybristophilia. Getting out of control.
>>
>>29994881
Hot. You should do it. Be bad.
>>
>>29999217
Single Moms on drugs are probably one of my favorites. I love the disgusting and morally outrageous stuff they do for a fix. Even better is when they choose that life of hard drugs and addiction while already having a child. Diamonds.
>>
File: Snapchat-1166585854.jpg (644 KB, 1244x2560)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
Okie dokie, I'll drink piss and spit, eat ass, eat chewed up food, dog food and I'll eat toe-jam. I like fat guys and gals!
There's more! Come find out at 》kik: IceLilly9
>>
34/M/USA
I'm open to a lot of things. Degradation, abuse, pet/slave play, rape play, bondage, race play, orgasm control, choking, deepthroat and gagging, some bondage, cutting, and ddlg or just being called daddy in general. I enjoy exploring a girls interests and desires and helping her experience them. I'm a daddy dom so if that interests you as well feel free to message. Looking for a younger woman to chat, explore fantasies with, and maybe more. Not interested in men or mtf.
Discord: JohnDD#8581
>>
>>30007131
being beat out sounds good. idk if I could hurt someone I loved though
>>
>>29994881
>>29994910
Super hot. Are you into being raped yourself, or just assisting in others? How would you go about it? Thats a huge fantasy of mine.
>>
29M, straight. Have always had a feederism kink, into either turning a skinny waif into a belly-heavy fatass, or being fattened for pleasure myself.

kik ozeki778
>>
20/FtM into wearing diapers

kik: diaperchans
>>
>>30009893
thats an odd one, the mtf ratio is waaaaaaaaaaaay higher in the abdl scene
>>
>>30009903
That's very true, unfortunately not too many of us out there.
>>
>>29994754
That's a unique fetish, I've got to admit.
>>
>>30007355
Woud you be interetest in cause harm to a girl?
>>
>>30010273
Yes, I would.
>>
>>30010400
Can you post as discord, I"m interested on this.
>>
https://literotica.com/s/v-6

A true story I wrote about a young lady I met on this very board some years ago... If I ever get around to writing part 2 that's where the blood starts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>30002872
This is exactly like that mission in cyberpunk
>>
My fantasy for a long time has been getting a genetically superior man to impregnate my virgin gf of 6 years while she is sleeping. I'd then take her "virginity" the next day and spend my life raising another man's kids. I want to do this over a period of years and have a shitload of kids.

>>29994881
If you're here still, we should talk.
>>
>>29991812
24/male/bi
Hard anal where i'm completely restrained as they stretch and fuck my ass mercilessly for hours with no care about my wellbeing
I want them to make me cum only from anal and make me unable to sit down due to pain.
Also into toys, large buttplugs, having someone cumming inside my ass then immedietly plugging me up so the cum stays inside.
Also i want them to put one or several small anal balls in me and then fuck me with them deep inside me.
>>
>>30010411
RealDegenerate#7465
>>
Nothing *too* extreme, but one of my fetishes revolves around the degradation of White or Asian men, with a preference for French men with a heavy accent. I am of Moroccan/Spanish descendant, so this might be a cathartic method of expressing repressed anger lmao.
To name a few practices that really turn me on: hard slaps, punching while in cowgirl position, heavy insulting, orgasm control, spitting, licking my feet, intense face-sitting (as I am a p chubby woman), and overall feeling of desperation.
Crossing my fingers to someday find the perfect slave.
>>
>>29992141
>tangentially related to their cum zone
Based vocabulary
>>
>>30007355
I’m pretty similar to you anon, no idea it had a name.

My M.O has always been finding self destructive and morally corrupted women, and manipulating their existing tendencies to fit my desires. It’s fun to pick their brains, befriend them, and then gently push them into depravity.
>>
>>30007131
Could you post some form of contact? This is basically my ideal
>>
Over the years I (29/m/white/GER) fetishized betaness as my fated ideal. I always had a serious inferiority complex, got traumatized and depressed and lost touch with the lives led by functional people. I soon found myself a neet and an incel. I convinced myself of negative views of myself in every regard, mostly contrary to reality. Instead I unknowingly created that second persona, filled to the brim with everything vile. Fed with all the filth i consumed through years of porn, all the anger and frustration that failure and rejection brought, he finally found the perfect means to put himself in charge when I discovered gooning. I fetishized betaness. Being bad, worse than anybody else. Completely lost to the world without hope of betterment. I hurt myself in spirit and in flesh and I kept wanting more. I kept chasing the rush of violating my desires of self preservation. In a frenzy at first, I soon became a self loathing junkie, desperately on the hunt for a little kick in his fried dopamine receptors.

So, what's the point? I'm looking for mean superiors who can and want to manipulate me with words. We'd indulge in a sick fantasy RP right from the start, aimed at my weak spots. Feed my self loathing, my hopelessness, my need to submit and to serve. Objectify me, make me hurt myself, take your day out on me and make me feel as if it was my fault. Use our conversation as a means to channel your dark, sadistic desires. I filled my brain with so many triggers for you to find and abuse, so please express yourself in doing so.

I'm very open to incorporating raceplay into the convo.

What I'm not looking for are pictures of people you know or simp over. No revenge porn, no non con exposure. No illegal material of any sort.
I'm open to doing tasks (e.g. hurting myself)

If you read all this rambling and want to push this faggot deeper into insanity and if you're 18+
>KIK gimmebadnames
Open with ASL please
>>
>>30009893
Bumping to add that I'm only into males(both cis and FtM), no F or MtFs please.
>>
Kik tinybearboi
Almost 1inch soft
Tell me if it's the smallest you've ever seen.
I've been told my fat ass makes up for my tiny dick.
I'm into small penis humiliation and bullying.
>>
Does anyone here ever do the fetishes that are described? Like a fetish fulfillment thread
>>
>>30011129
post contact im not white white im half italian id do everyone of those
>>
gapingthebunni
F 25 us
How should I gape out my holes c;
Creative responses are always fun
>>
>>30011245
This is exactly it.
>>
I've got a weird combined cuckold/voyeur kink that i like to act out online. I want someone to pretend to be my gf and chat to strangers, usually older married men, that i set you up with online. You let them seduce you and sext with them while sharing the screenshots.

If you want to do this with me you should be f/mtf that is willing to share actual pics with random guys, or if you can catfish convincingly then i dont care if you're m/f/whatever, just so long as you have your own fake pics to use

kik chien.andalusia
>>
I like cuckolding men like I enjoy sissifying and cuckolding almost all men 23/F looking to just have fun on kik sexting pretending the porn pictures you send are me and you or me and a bull while my husbands at work kik
Koreankittysub please don’t be a creep
>>
>>30011995
With a wire whisk
>>
>>30012463
Do you send pictures or is it all role play
>>
I have a decent sized cock, but I dream of having it shrunk to 2" or less. Some other dirty fantasies involve vore, gas, scat and piss, willing to explore almost any kink.
kik is ksia99
>>
>>30011995
start with 1 sharpie an see where it goes.
>>
I have a feeder fetish and its almost nearly impossible to find a girl into it. I have met maybe 2. Feels bad man.
>>
i stole a bunch of nudes from my friend (she doesn't know) and i share them with guys online, they say the horrible things they'd do to her (gangrape, public abuse, starving, beating, raping her young sister and mom in front of her while she's tied to a vibrator, much more) and i jerk with them over her nudes. i keep track of how many guys I've done this with, currently at 14,551. would never do any of this for real tho
>>
I've definitely got a DDLG fetish to a degree. I think it's the intimacy level that comes with it. Really I just like taking care of someone and making them feel special. Aside from that and all it involves, chubby girls are pretty cute, girls with their own fetishes and kinks are nice because it's fun to explore them.

Weirdly enough my biggest sexual desire is very vanilla, giving a girl head. I suppose I'd be considered a dominant giver?

Unfortunately it's very hard to find girls into this stuff in NZ, so I'm planning on moving once I graduate.

If any of this strikes a cord with anyone my kik is sqldonut
24 m nz for reference
>>
>>29996167
>a person will dunk their whole arm into a vat of acid
No. You have absolutely no idea how hypnosis works.
>>
I want to have extreme Stockholm syndrome where my bf beats me, punches me in the face, gives me black eyes, knocks the wind of of me, verbally and emotionally bullies me, calls me ugly as fuck and forces me to put a paper bag over my face, calls me racist names, and other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.
Kik: endofdaisies
f/26
>>
why are like 90% of people who post here subs?
fuck this. I want doms to post.
>>
f19, i like ddlg, also rape play, piss, and objectification

kik: babymeaniee
>>
I have this primal urge with my male patients where I hook up with them n my office.

Been working as a counselor and therapist for corporate organizations and guys turn up burnt out about their work or how they have a bad work life balance.

I make them open up their minds and subconsciously provoke sexual desires in them.
Being a female, Im strangely addicted to it.

My kik: boneybunn1e

if you wanna talk bout it, you can hit me up
>>
>>30008924
You could. I'm sure. Just got to get the limiter off.
>>30011254
Valley of Rotting Irises#0966
>>
I’m a bit obsessed with animal cocks and the girls who take them. If you are too, hmu on kik

Kenneler6
>>
>>30014100
What sort of Dom are you looking for? We rarely post because it’s a waste of effort, and this is one of the worst possible places to search for actual subs
>>
im really into electrostim. Ive been doing it for years and I have learned to cum hands free with it. I really want a femanon to take control of my powerbox and edge me. Usually, I just turn on an audio file and see how long i can last (im at the point where i can ride the edge for about an hour before i finish, and its damn near crippling).

Anyone else like estim?
>>
>>30014547
30, M, USA (forgot to add to the post)
>>
>>30014100
We doms don't post profiles because all the subs are flakes that won't actually meetup,
and the majority of you don't live in the same city most of the time.
it's a complete waste of my time to post a profile that won't get any replies.
>>
>>30014547
Kik??
>>
M 28
Im heavily into the idea of impregnating girls. Even hotter if she didnt want it. Just to be clear not rape but like pretending to forget to pull out/breaking the condom on purpouse.
Kil ThatTrixter
Preferable only females.
>>
>>30014629
civid77
>>
>>30014013
Kik? Im littlebrownfool5
>>
>>30014013
Anon that's 5 guys a day for 8 years, are you sre you got the numbers right?
>>
Kik tinybearboi
Almost 1inch soft
Tell me if it's the smallest you've ever seen
I like small penis humiliation and small penis appreciation
I've been told my fat ass makes up for my tiny dick
>>
>>30015510
Once was enough, stop being an insufferable attention whore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.