[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Fuck formats
Post whatever you lonely pieces of shits
>>
>>30068380
Females add me
Dont be a normie.
>tag
Ethereal#5968
>>
>>30068380
bleed in my mouth
>>
Girls and femboys that wanna wear a diaper and shit on my face, message me Quelth#3860
>>
39/m/Ireland

I just need a girl who is frequently awake about this time to humour me till I go to work - nothing strenuous but nipples always welcome.

A question for the adventurous girls: Who went through a phase in their teenage years that involved "helping" random guys out online?

I want to hear about it even if it’s stopped.

Sc: AnonOfIreland
Kik: AnIrishInvasion
Discord: IrishAnon#9585
>>
>>30068380
Angelic#5793
Just kinda wanna VC tonight.
Someone with a good sense of humor preferred
>>
>>30068380
males or females, whatever i just need some REAL online friends, if you need one too i'm here
Reem#0112
>>
other one is at barely 100 replies, why make another
>>
File: image0454.jpg (115 KB, 640x346)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>30068380
24/m/Australia
I am slightly spergy and go on long rants about things i find interesting. Looking for an online friend who wants to talk often.
ausguy#0825
>>
20/m. I want to talk to girls who will bully me and I'll send them money

chiseler#9614
>>
Down for anything, be it sfw or not. Just be active

Not female/21
>>
supportive friend for anything sfw / vcs
amry#0238
>>
>>30068663
Wow getting replaced huh?
>>
>about me
18 france
I spend most of my time studying

>looking for
people who have issues to vent about
good movie recommendations (don't add me for this if you think star wars, any avengers or harry potter are legitimately good movies)

>not looking for
anyone who adds me in hopes for any kind of romantic/sexual relationship
anyone too touchy, or seeking validation
anyone american (for some reason I never get along with them)

>contact
jus2#8649
>>
File: 1616440589152m.jpg (97 KB, 919x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish Bar

A fun place where anons can come and talk about their problems and make frens in a comfy and welcoming environment. Guinness on tap along with many other spirits. As the bar man I will try to solve your problems. In other words free councilling and advice.

Join today!
https://discord.gg/7HEwSUU
>>
>>30068380

Salem#2573

Nothing to offer but chess and music. If you make art of any kind I wouldn't mind seeing it, I like originality.
>>
Like vidya (tony hawk, hotline miami, and yakuza.) play guitar and am a huge movie fan.
18/m/aus/Pikshu#7541
>>
File: ruler5.jpg (993 KB, 900x1277)
993 KB
993 KB JPG
sometimes less is more. add me if you want to talk to a bored girl (male). dont be a npc.

レイン。#0001
>>
Ripped#6832
Would like to chat with whoever is down, i'm feeling really shirt ever since getting dumped a few days ago.
>>
File: image0-17.jpg (64 KB, 640x640)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Fun and active discord filled with active chats, voice chats, event nights and lewd channels and more!!! Come join now!!

https://discord.gg/xhXUNrr
>>
22/f/canada
>hobbies
botany and mycology (still v new with learning about this), i paint, draw, play harp (not well), watch anime/read manga, and video games (not many because i’m still kind of new). i like also biking, hiking, big walks, lifting, and MtG (specifically commander).
>about
i day dream or dissociate for literal hours every day to get through my life bc i’m horribly depressed lmfao. work full time + full time STEM student, second year. i laugh a lot, i can never do anything or talk about anything too seriously because it makes me uncomfortable. i’m a little bit bad at conversation but obviously would like 2 be better
>looking for
cool pals, would prefer people that also live in canada but if the vibe is right idc lmao. would also prefer to talk to girl because it constantly feels like dudes here have ulterior motives but also whatever
>not looking for
coomers, racists, or homophobes of any kind pls
>tag
fathershroom#0725
>>
File: 1619213830305.jpg (391 KB, 1280x1440)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
26/Straight M/VA

Hoping to find people to chat with. Dirty, clean, both are fine so long as the conversation is actually interesting. If you don't know what to chat about, some easy topics for me personally include books, film, latex, erotic hypnosis, vidya, bondage, coffee, and WAM. There are plenty of other things I'd be glad to chat about, but those can all make for decent starters if you're looking for one.

We may not wind up having a long or meaningful discussion, and that's okay; fleeting contact with an internet stranger can be nice in its own right, so feel free to reach out.

cnav#7498
>>
>>30070180
Guys do have ulterior motives. No man wants "female friends".
>>
>>30070279
speak for yourself incel

imagine being desperate to the point where you try and fuck any woman that shows the slightest care towards you.
>>
>>30070282
People like this are the most dangerous. They WILL pretend to just want friendship.
>>
>>30068658
Shut the fuck up stupid fucking nigger.
/soc/ = 100+ discord threads
>>
File: SPOILER_3kpnjs.png (708 KB, 1164x1242)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>Anything goes

https://discord.gg/bCbWXceV
>>
File: Wall74.jpg (331 KB, 1920x1080)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Spin the roulette, anon.

Paragon#5911
>>
>>30070282
No, he's absolutely right. It's not that I want to fuck every woman. It's that you're completely worthless and provide no value unless we're fucking.
>>
>>30068380
https://discord.gg/E29SAWbu

for musicers, philosophers, religiousers, and politicers
>>
https://voca.ro/1cfRYMWoKfR5
tag: socks#8910
lonely girl,,,wanna talk to lonely guy////girl i didnt mention that in the vocaroo. dnt add me if you're over 20, under 18, or if you have irl friends..
>>
>>30070713
Discord ?
>>
>>30070718
my tag is there.......
>>
if you play dota 2 pls add

Carolina#4045. P.S. I am a dude.
>>
SharpieLine#0001

25/m/US
>>
ASL: 21/Female/Kansas
Hobbies/Interests: Study and work pretty much.
About: If I take too long to reply, I am pretty much working, so please wait.
Looking for: talk and have fun.
Not looking for: Spams
Tag: Saraah#3873

I feel lonely.
>>
>ASL
26/F/Pennsylvania
>Hobbies/Interests
Spending time with my boyfriend and dog, short walks, vendor expos, flea markets, learning about others and myself, movies, organizing my playlists on Spotify, lounging, hot yoga, deep meditations
>About
>Looking for
Friendships with those 26 and older preferably near eastern PA who would wanna have doggie play dates
>Not looking for
Anyone under 26, sexting
>Tag
mooniialien#1495
>>
>>30070886
She's just linking her onlyfans
>>
File: 1617237344864.jpg (89 KB, 701x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>22, M, Atlanta
>Looking to meet new people from that area
>In to Film, literature, politics
>not looking for anything sexual

discord: bearerofdacurse#1793
>>
>ASL
21/F/USA

>interests/hobbies
Games: Fortnite (PC)
cooking, tasty foods, reading, watching movies and shows, and bunnies

>looking for
(cis) girl friends to play FORKNIFE with.

>not looking for
guys or anything romantic

>free space
I’m a stay-at-home girlfriend
I’m not religious
I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs
I’m not interested in politics
I'm not interested in being politically correct

>tag
Moonpie Delish#8374
>>
>>30070990
I remember you from last summer, where were you gone?
>>
35m, open to being a sugar daddy for f

cbunc15#1492
>>
Squinklet#2176

Looking for an e-mom (either gender.)

I'm a bit of a ghost and a mental wreck, sorry

Add for hugs
>>
File: 1616105631120.png (439 KB, 645x582)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
29/m/Colorado

> about
Im clumsy at conversation, but I still like doing it :)
>stuff I like and do
Weed, Books (on a literature and poetry spree atm) Vidya, Twitch
>Looking for
People to chat with, then voice chatting. Picking a movie to watch at night or playing games together. Adult slumber party type shit, drinking/smoking would be fun on the weekend.

>Tag
SadgePanda#9682
>>
File: 1612566782989.jpg (138 KB, 665x665)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
so tired of browsing these and never finding anyone like me
>>
>>30071148

Went on my phone just to post this:

But dear anon, wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same? Take a chance in life. Roll that dice. You can only win more than you already have. All you will lose is time.
>>
File: image0-1.jpg (111 KB, 828x1022)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>30071158
honestly there's really no point, I have SA, and barely anything in common with others, I can't show anyone a good time so there's no reason for people to talk to me, I just feel like kicking the bucket
>>
>>30071196
you have south america? my condolences ijo!
>>
rip maddy u will be missed u stinky neet
>>
File: the meeting of minds.png (325 KB, 720x401)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
https://voca.ro/1j9nzl1fok5b
forkliftoperator#5841
>>
>>30071237
legend good luck m8
>>
Looking for chill people to talk to
alt-buddhist-bhikkhu#4105
>>
>>30071237
>19 minutes
I decline.
>>
File: bark.jpg (400 KB, 560x420)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>asl
m/24/southeast USA
>hobbies/interests
bugs, mushrooms, gardening, drumming
>about
i like bugs, mushrooms, gardening, and drumming
>looking for
people to talk to about bugs.other cool nature information
>not looking for
dick pics
>tag
Yersinia#5307
>>
>>30071249
missed out i mapped out the blueprints for peace between Israel and Palestine
>>
>>30071282
>Palestine
Literally doesn't exist
>>
>>30071304
Hey man why are you glowing?
>>
>ASL
18 (19 soon)/M/US
>about
Uhhhhhhh I like 60s-90s action/drama films and music like The Alan Parsons Project. Been reading on and off lately, mostly historical stuff. I own some guns and a recurve bow if you're into that stuff. Other than that I don't expect daily messages or get clingy so you don't have to worry
>looking for
Not picky, but no annoying attention seekers pls
>not looking for
Anything gay
>tag
jimmy rustler#4119
>>
>>30071196
SA?
>>
>>30071400
Social anxiety likely.
>>
Are you all illiterate
>>
>>30071406
Nigga what's a word?
>>
>>30070713
Not the guy you're looking for but I just wanted to say you have a really cute voice!
>>
>AS
27/M/
>Looking for
Someone to talk to
Tag: Mircella#0296
>>
fuck your lack of formats i'm lazy
>ASL+Continent Orientation
26 M, Northern Minnesota, USA
>Personality description
Pretty chill and easygoing, not very judgemental towards anything. Could either lead or follow in a conversation. Bit of a struggling alcoholic unfortunately but always happy never angry.
>Physical description
5"7 manlet, little chunky but not fat, longer black hair, brown eyes. Stronger than I look.
>Style Description
Implies I have one. I just wear whatever feels comfy.
>Hobbies and Interests
I spend most of my time playing vidya, scrolling the internet, watching YouTube. I also enjoy going out with my buds to play poker and pool now and then.
>Your favorite music genres or just songs
Not really super into music, usually just chiptunes/vidya osts/random lofi. Usually if I have a chance to just listen to something I opt for a podcast.
>Describe your ideal partner, including age requirements
Bio woman, aside from that i'm open to anything really, but ideally within around 5-6 years of myself in age and ideally with similar interests hobbywise. Only interested in women dating wise but i'd be down to just shoot the shit with someone about vidya or tech or whatever too I guess with whoever.
>Do you accept a LDR? If yes how far?
Somewhat, I'd like to at least be within two-three states away so a drive to meet is a reasonably acceptable concept.
>Contacts
PlasmaSnake#6655
>>
>>30068899
why dont you want your tag archived, fren#3259 ?
>>
>>30071589
based
>>
23/m/au
Keen to talk to anyone to pass the time. Fucked up my leg and bored as shit. Listening to black metal and phoneposting
Rush hour 3#5034
>>
Ngl strangers have been turning my door knob randomly while I've been at home and just a couple hours ago someone shut off my electricity by flipping my breaker switches and tried to turn my door knob again (since they know I have a Ring camera). Just want someone to talk to to chill my nerves. M.

93df912a#6297
>>
Ngl strangers have been turning my door knob randomly while I've been at home and just a couple hours ago someone shut off my electricity by flipping my breaker switches and tried to turn my door knob again (since they know I have a Ring camera). Just want someone to talk to to chill my nerves... M.

93df912a#6297
>>
File: image5.gif (2.91 MB, 540x428)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
would anyone like to buy me dead by daylight Maddie.#7494
>>
>>30071656
no.
>>
File: 15056695396_ac5c09bbd8_o.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1195)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>ASL
29/m/AZ
>interests
music (making and listening), art, weird shit, funny laughs
>what you're looking for
cool, funny people
>what you aren't looking for
unfunny people. conservatives, incels, bigots of any kind
>contact
grossbags#1141
>>
>>30071641
It's just me. Chill out.
>t. Your soon to be rapist/murderer
>>
>>30071148
whats yo tag bruh
>>
>>30071656
This is a man
>>
> wanna play league with someone lol
>creeps, people looking for relationship, people not looking to play league of legends
>Contact

LOONATIK!!! </3#7226
>>
meant to say dni after second section
>>
>>30071406
retards
>>
File: 20210418_012440.jpg (1.26 MB, 3216x1808)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>ASL
25/M/Sydney(Aus)
>Interest, hobbies
Beach, bodyboarding, gym, philosophy, farmlife, history, politics, gaming (have Steam), chess, DnD, "conspiracies", programming, law, astrology (Cancer/Aries), acrylic painting, digital drawing...
>About Me
"Redpilled" schizo (lol not really) doomer top (6'2) twink(?). Normally introvert, sometimes wildly extrovert. Pic related is me.
>Looking for
Women, e-girls, twinks, femboys, redpilled interesting people to converse, have fun with, possibly friendship/relationship.
>Not looking for
Normies, trannies, bluepilled people that get easily triggered, old, hairy, masc, creeps.
>Contacts
lightshow07#8031
>>
File: writing.png (140 KB, 368x309)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>30068380
>ASL
26/M/NV
>additional things
non denominational christian
INTP
aspie
>interests
cartoons and animated movies (preferably 2000s and back), retro games, furry (I don't have a fursuit, just a regular furry), philosophy & spirituality, video game and anime OST, 90s Eurodance, shonen anime, pokemon, digimon, VHS collecting, vintage technology, drawing (new to it), writing, cooking, talking about nostalgia, MLP but just a regular fan of the show and not autistic about it
>looking for
Just looking for a potential partner, cis women around my age or younger with similar interests, bonus points if you're an aspie too. I've met some pretty based women here before so just hoping to find someone
>not looking for
normies
coomers
>contact
kinable#3214
>>
File: unknown.png (1.27 MB, 840x662)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>30068380
https://discord.gg/sJ983vFZZu
join only if you're based
>>
File: 1619679411221m.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>ASL
21 M SouthAmerica
>interests
Drawing(SFW/NSFW), vidya(capcom, nintendo,sega, atlus, jrpgs, fighting games), anime/ manga(battle shounens and romcoms are some of my favorite, trigger, also some mecha shows), vocaloids and utaite, tokusatsu(mainly hesei-reiwa kamen rider)
>what you're looking for
ARTISTS, specially if youre a degenerate too, gamedevs are cool too.Voicechatting.
People with similar interest
similar and cool loners/outsiders
>what you aren't looking for
Normalfags, ERPers,LARPers,e-thots, Trannies/traps,crazy/sadgirls,ghosting,woke/leftyshit/people who are easily offended and politics

>contact
Hazardous#2731
>>
20, male. looking for friends, lgbt people, creative people are a plus. also looking for people who understand depression and loneliness and don't demonize it like many people here do. no minors, thanks. Shy#3752
>>
hi im 22 f from us
im into vidya, anime/manga, movies/tv/, horror, reading, drawing, youtube binging, learning two languages currently it is french and japanese
im autistic and a bit shy. super open to vc when we get to know each other more. tag is PeaxhesNCreme#8589
>>
>>30071406
based cock stroker chad
>>
I don’t feel like filling anything out, I’m depressed as fuck and just want to talk to supportive people and women who are supportive, idk
hellfirekid#3379
>>
>>30072745
Removed and blocked me randomly without saying anything.
>>
>>30072837
>people and women
kek
>>
18/M
Im into gaming, movies, anime, manga, hardware, software,
I can talk about anything
MPP_047#0212
>>
I have this post well structured and I am too lazy to write it without format ngl so:

>ASL
25/M/Spain (Currently in Germany until end of 2021)

>Looking for
Chill people with a good sense of humor, cool interests (just dont be a robot). Just looking for new people to talk with and new female friends.
I'm interested in more than small talk I want to get to know new people.

I enjoy talking with people and like to have someone to talk to everyday or from time to time.

I also like to draw and paint so artsy people would be cool too.

>Things that I enjoy
Tea, cooking, plants, sewing and making plushies, pottery, mechas, learning languages and cats.

>Personality type
INTP-A / INTP-T

>Not looking for
Nonchill people
Edgy
Religion
Mean
Racists

>Hobbies
Wrestling, videogames, reading, writing, art, star wars, anime, cinema...

>Contact
Thecaracter#8102
>>
File: banner.jpg (670 KB, 2499x1388)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>30070259
Still looking bump.
>>
>>30072799
Blocked me during VC with no explanation. Probably thought it was awkward or something, still felt bad.
>>
>post whatever the fuck you want

https://discord.gg/rbYwxTSM
>>
>ASL
20/femboy
>looking for
someone to erp with, im heavily into BDSM.

feel free to hit me up with a picture, maybe if i get horny enough ill send something back ^.-

junkass#1000
>>
Top_Nauti#3371
>>
>>30068687
No one?
>>
File: 123.jpg (206 KB, 1200x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
I just need someone to talk to. I'm really lonely. You can ask me almost anything, and I'll ask a bunch of questions back. Autists are preferred but not a requirement.

Idle#7901
>>
File: ererer.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>ASL
29/m/Colorado
>Looking for
Twink frens. I want to fuck a twink from /soc but it's probably gunna fall through lul, Grindr is plan b :). never fucked anyone before so Im going to have a bunch of questions to ask.
>Physical description
6'3 and 260 (fuhhhat)
>tag
SadgePanda#9682
>>
>ASL
F/Early millenial/Northern Europe
>Personality description
Laid back, blunt, straight forward, realistic. I don't sugarcoat anything and prefer to expect nothing out of anything
>Hobbies and interests
A lot of things. History, languages (majored in it at college), gym, music (i avoid anything too modern), travelling, investments and so on
>Plans for life
No idea, i wanted to move some day but i don't see much point in it
>Looking for
Fellow people to talk about daily stuff, decent chat
>Not looking for
Retarded zoomers, boring "good" ones, people from eastern europe.
>Contacts
AyeoFeireni#5743
>>
>>30073672
why did u block me wtf
>>
>>30073672
>not looking for: people from eastern europe
women
>>
What's up, I'm Lubback#3724
I'm from eastern Europe and I like movies, board games and fantasy literature
I'm looking for anyone really, just wanna chat and make a friend
I'm not looking for anything sexual
>>
File: AmbersStoreNight.png (1.73 MB, 1970x1151)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Purgatory - Feel free to join, or not.
https://discord.gg/m3wDhYad
>>
File: okaywellookatme.jpg (74 KB, 1280x717)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>ASL
21 / M / UK

>Hobbies/Interests
music (electronic, rock, indie, alt), vidya (nintendo, dota), programming/tech, cinema, drawing, reading

>About
almost done with my bachelors
INFP

>Looking for
friends or fun chats =)
maybe vc later on if you're cool

>Not looking for
anyone older than 25

>Tag
morningstar*#3239
>>
>Tell us about yourself
28/M/Oregon
Just stuck rn watching the world burn. I do gardening, work on various projects like 3d printers, restoring tools, cars, houses, etc. I play lots of vidya so would love to have someone I can talk to, or game with.

>looking for
people who want to game, chat about issues, etc.

>not looking for
People who are just going to ghost, chat for a day then stop.

>contact
Maliciousmike#6932
>>
File: m.jpg (29 KB, 300x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>ASL
19/M/ME

>Hobbies/Interests
games: i play valorant and complain about it, i also play monster hunter, terraria, dark souls
i like anime/manga, drawing, anime girls, and vtubers
I'm also interested in other music genres

>About
i really don't like my voice and I'm also bad at starting conversations lol
i also dont care if you're above 20 or below 19

>Looking for
frens, funny people with similar interests, anyone to watch anime with sometimes(im free most of the time lol)

>Not looking for
dick pics or edgy people, politics

>Tag
Mashiro#3622
>>
File: tsoc23t.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship with a man. If your idea of a dream boyfriend is someone who sometimes gives you oral sex while you look at loli, contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

Please be 24yo or older.

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account.
>>
File: ebb.jpg (73 KB, 622x619)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
It would appear the jannies deleted my previous poast in the previous thread for some unknown reason

22/M/US-AL
I detransitioned myself about 2 years ago and am probably going to retroon now I've got better financials

Looking for an MtF who is down to cuddle in the Huntsville area if such a person exists
>AlwaysAsleep#8035
We can talk about my abysmal coding skills and half-aborted projects if you wish, or whatever you're working on hobby-wise would be an interesting discussion topic either
>>
M,18
Looking for a grp where we jerk off together or any jo buds
Yeager#7646
>>
>>30072114
you sound cool except for the being a faggot part
>>
>>30072837
>supportive women
Not gonna happen. I'll listen but I have a wiener.
>>
Join this Discord server to talk and cam with people from around the world. We like anime, memes, selfies, alcohol, weed, art, music, and movies. 18+ ONLY

https://discord.gg/gEN3vPF
>>
>>30071148
Rozen#5347 since you won't post your tag here is mine, I will reach out to you.
>>
If you want someone listen to you vent drop ur tag! I like to listen
>>
21f usa

what i offer:
- will be physically sexually exclusive (online stuff may be negotiated)
- can cook (vegan only)
- moderately okay looking 5'6 bio female
- been told i am a good conversationalist
- like to give massages
- very honest and genuine

what i want:
- attractive male 5'11+
- in the u.s.a.
- willing to let me move in and be serious
- will help me learn how to live like a normal human while i'm in uni, overcome social fears etc.

i can get my own food etc. maybe even pay rent.

questionmebabe#0106
>>
>>30074264
Doesn't sound too "genuine" to me. Ha, ha, you're gonna be alone
>>
>>30074281
uh
what?
>>
tortoisetahm#5593 discord

I'm bored and wanna kill time talking to people
>>
>>30074264
a girl that is actually willing to move in and rehabilitate to become a normal person?
And be in a relationship with her mentor?
too bad you are in the usa and not local to me
also too bad you are vegan
>>
File: 3x.gif (35 KB, 112x112)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
>ASL
22/male/usa - Straight
>Interests, hobbies
Hobbies are reading, writing sometimes, Netflix and movies, and of course video games and anime.Other interests include running and walking or seeing wildlife I like watching animals, love doing research 2 am Wikipedia lol.Learning new things and experiencing new things is a primary interest of mine and has been for a long time.
Can't forget anime and drawing either I am not the best at drawing but I do enjoy it on occasion or playing something like scribble.io, Star Trek is a huge interest to me as well^^
Games i'm playing right now are (Among us,Apex legends,Phasmaphobia,armello,csgo, world of tanks,the forest and minecraft + )
>What you're looking for
A girlfriend to spend time with and enjoy my company
>What you aren't looking for
I'm pretty open
>Contact
peanutslol#4778
>>
File: apple.png (16 KB, 512x512)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>asl
24 m california
>interests
fashion, twitter, tumblr, cats, paranormal, spiritual, self improvement, music prod, video editing, some gaming, talking to friends on discord, listening to music with ppl on discord
>looking for
someone near my age, preferably neet or without many friends like me, someone looking for fun conversation or a friend, preferably with same interests or near
>not looking for
not near my age, political
>tag
onelasttime#0705
>>
File: this cant be real.gif (377 KB, 220x220)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
>ASL
19/Male/Argentina
>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya, manga, science, astronomy, music, drawing, cooking, movies, bad jokes.
>About
I'm a first-year engineering student, I listen to music all the time. I think I'm kinda chill but curse a lot, my English sometimes gets funny, sorry for that.
>Looking for
People to talk about anything, I like learning about new stuff all the time, I'd like to think I can talk about a variety of subjects, and I enjoy people talking about what they like or what they went through in life. I get lonely sometimes, wouldn't mind someone to talk to every few days.
>Not looking for
I don't know.
>Tag
ivy#4151

To anons who added me before and the convo died pretty early, sorry for that, still working on talking to people online, to prevent that I thought about doing a Q&A type of talk until we get some common thing we can further develop, I don't mind being asked any type of question, if I find one too invasive I'll just say it.
>>
>>30068687
I feel bad tonight and I really want to feel worse
>>
>>30074805
get help
>>
>>30074827
No
>>
KY-7#9745
just shittalk pls
I need friends no hoes
>>
File: italian-pedo-trash.png (55 KB, 476x404)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>30073672
>>30073768
because you're too old
>>
File: Expression_Ghost_Smug.png (10 KB, 613x1066)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
https://discord.gg/m3wDhYad - NEW LINK. OLD ONE DIED.
>>
Sammi Hyde#9033
30/F/USA- IL

Interests
Vidya. Memes, Yugoslavia, Cooking, hiking , anything outdoors. Adrenaline rushes. Mosh pits, animals

Looking for
Preferably someone near me , but open to talking to guys sfw or not . got out of a shit situation and could use some convo . Would be cool to get good morning / good night messages
>>
>ASL
23/Male/Peru
Im an artist and feel empty inside
I'll draw u something in exhange of friendship or a talk about anything
>>
rat-ass#0238
moderately supportive friend
>>
>>30074980
Doesn't work
>>
>>30074980
tag didn't work
>>
>>30074980
>>
I really wish myself and everyone else in this site to be normal and happy in a good way
>>
>>30075029
not possible
>>
>>30075027
Add you stupid bitch
>>
>>30068380

Discord is Cranadiax#9645. Looking for a JO bud, someone to feed my collection to, over time. If you ask how old I am, or what I’m looking for, I will ignore you.
>>
m,18
Looking for a JO bud
yeager#7646
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 397x119)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
just wanna talk to some people. male, female, I dont give a fuck
>>
>>30070908
>hobbies
>spending time with my bf

You’re fucking retarded or autistic, can’t tell which one
>>
It's been a real long time since I've connected with anyone and the world is feeling pretty empty. I'm taking up painting again so I'm sitting by my tablet for most of my free time and internet companions would always be nice. I like to collect and share art, I keep accidentally killing my plants and I'm currently obsessed with potato starch.

I'm down to talk about anything, sometimes I just like to listen to people talk about the things they're into. VC is nice for that. Maybe some co-op games if our interests intersect.

DYDE#8660
>>
File: NCmeh.png (58 KB, 321x219)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
boosted NC discord
discord.gg/UjefyKFagC
>>
File: dsvvv.jpg (62 KB, 711x400)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Looking for gaming buddies :)

Monster Hunter is on sale again, and yet again I am looking for an excuse to buy it but I know I'll get bored if I play it on my own.
Other games I'd be interested in playing in:
Comfy RTS', TTS to try out different games, MtG, HotS or LoL, tboi, anything coop ooooor you convince me to get a game that's worth playing.

I wanna be good friends with someone I play - someone I can talk to outside of gaming too, so pls don't add me if you are too busy, generally don't say much or you already have friends to hang out with.

>me
your average pal from Europe who is in his 20s. Mostly stay to myself and do self improvement these days. Weeby, dreamy, can be sort of needy due to not having many friends. Indoor person.

>you
What I described above. Don't add me if you're using an alt account, hide your status or never say anything. I want a friend, not another name on my list.

yonno#8318
>>
File: owl.jpg (41 KB, 395x366)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>30074049
i am not a faggot ;)
>>
>>30074264
>attractive male 5'11+
>>
File: fddssfa.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>30074986
Aye dude, by any chance you made this? If so, it's really cool
>>
>>30073847
cant find you on discord friendo
>>
25/mtf/Tennessee
looking for anyone feminine, preferably another mtf. live within meeting distance of me. i am around 5'7 or so, kinda curvy, pretty kinky, into nearly everything. i've been told i look quite young, around 15-21.
Vesna#3957
>>
File: gibbon2.jpg (138 KB, 960x640)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
20/tranny/canada
i want to play valheim with someone or a group
i messed up my world and wanna start over
i have a dumb tranny voice please just ignore it

void#5847
>>
>>30068380
Big_G#2454

24/M/UK

Girls pls
>>
>>30072799
Hi pls accept :3
>>
>>30073062
>>30072877
>>30071589

I hope everyone like you burns in hell.
>>
>ASL
24, Male, living in the US but originally from France
>About Yourself
6'1" frog, working full time and taking classes on top to try and make it. I'm pretty lanky and try to be patient, supportive and genuine when talking to people.
>Looking for
Friends, not really in the right mindset for much more.
>Not looking For
Rude people
>Interests
Vidyah, both on the PC and Switch, with a big ass steam library and not opposed to trying new stuff. I also love to cook, though I'm not much good at it, I write short stories and poetry sometimes, but usually feel like they aren't quite good enough to force anyone to read them, I build scale models when I have time, listen to just about any kind of music music, love to learn about people and things in general. Hikes too when I can make it out of a workweek feeling not dead.
>Tag
H.P. Lovesauce#1400

>(free space)
I'm open to calls if you're into that, video calls if I feel comfortable.
>>
>>30073672
You're a disgusting pedophile

Tag for archives: AyeoFeireni#5743

Proof: >>30074890
>>
>>30076539
why?
>>
>>30074980

I am a Yugo. AMA.
>>
>A/S/L
23/M (pretty fem)/US
>What you are looking for?
Chill people to lewd with, preferably people who are down to trade live pics/cam, but please be shaved and in decent shape or else I probably won't be into it
>What you are not looking for?
Creeps, people who are awful at talking, fat/unshaven people
>A little about yourself
Hey, I'm a pretty chill fem dude looking for some friends to be lewd with but will be down to just talk about whatever too. I like crossdressing a bit and I have a huge tights kink and I love taking pics in them, so bonus points if you're into that too lol. Other than that, Im into gaming, mainly jrpgs and weeb stuff, music, trying to get back into anime. Also I'm not really into doms, so if you act all controlling I'm not gonna be into it, just be chill and we'll be good.
>Contact
Tights#1453
>>
>>30074990
doesnt work
>>
>>30074980
Divic#9710 lets chat
>>
18/F/EU
I just want someone to be my therapist and vc with me. PLEASE. You don’t even have to talk, just listen to me.
reply with your discord.
>>
>>30076815
I'm at work so I can't VC but I'm willing to listen

Underscore0112#0699
>>
>>30076815
clone#6751

I pretty much always act as a therapist for my best friend and I won't try to get in a relationship with you
>>
>>30076815
Sure can do. Ong#4850
>>
>>30076815
I have a couple hours. Limitless#7344
>>
File: MeMeMe.png (174 KB, 600x600)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>ASL
25/Brazil
>About Yourself
I'm a former NEET, picking up new things to try and better myself. I always do my best!
>Looking for
Friends to chat/VC with, play games with, do stuff with in general
>Not looking For
Degenerates, overly negative people
>Interests
Crochet, baking, drawing, learning languages, reading, playing guitar, housework, exercising, playing PC and Switch games whenever I'm free
>Tag
Bloomer Kuwanger#3857
>>
early 20s northern europe
enjoy folklore, the woods, drawing things on a shitty tablet and gym at times
be cool my man
Tambar#4289
>>
>>30076815
Did it not work out that other time when you posted this? I'll bite
Garfie # 0602
(remove spaces)
>>
File: landoftherisingNICE.gif (377 KB, 500x500)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
>ASL
21 / f / :(
>About
Neet trash, sad and angry.
I hate you all.
>Tag
mad#0264
>>
File: IMG_4944.jpg (2.89 MB, 4032x3024)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
ASL
21/F/UK
>Brief summary of yourself
Based psychopath neet dealing with job searching and mental breakdowns, lets talk about anime and movies and vidya
>Looking for
Therapists, but really anyone kek
>Not looking for
Stable people
>tag
Trash#5771
>>
>>30076978
tranny?
>>
File: Proboscis Monkey.png (299 KB, 1134x1466)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>ASL
26/M/Oregon
>About
NEET still sharting around living at home. I graduated college right into the pandemic. Former r9k resident.
>Interests/Hobbies
Drawing, writing, making funny podcasts/videos for my friends, working out, showing other people weird or funny shit I've found.
>Looking for
People who aren't really phased by my gross sense of humor (I promise I won't spring it on you immediately, but... one day...). Someone who might be want to record a podcast or participate in other kinds of media production once I get to know you. Someone to trade dumb drawings with or something.
>Not looking for
No coomers, no navel-gazing amateur philosophers (being introspective or having political convictions is fine, just don't have it be your whole personality), people looking for a relationship (I'm taken), people expecting a gaming buddy (I don't play vidya), anyone below age 20 or above age 30
>Tag
Jimmy Fairplay#5047
>>
File: 51fqr7.png (170 KB, 905x1300)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>30077000
>>
File: IMG_20200121_205850.jpg (386 KB, 2219x2958)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>30068380
F21 usa
cvnka#9999
>>
File: hot.png (5 KB, 217x168)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>30074890
>>30073672
>>30076561
>>
File: gus.png (653 KB, 876x600)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>ASL
24/mtf/can
>stuff
movies (french and japanese new wave, existentialism, and old Hollywood shit), anime, vidya, gardening and fashion
>other stuff
listening and chatting
>looking for
cool ppl to chat with. I'm only looking to make friends.
>tag
stupidbitch#7562
>>
File: Game.jpg (5 KB, 191x162)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
F/20.

Just looking for people who like Pokemon and play rom hacks frequently. People into FFXIV are also welcome, since im starting soon. Closet Sonic fan. Don't really watch anime anymore, but I play JRPGs still. My schedule sucks so talking may be sporadic, which is probably a kill for most people here.
>>
>>30076561
>16
>pedophile
americans I swear
>>
>>30068380
>>
>>30068380
for musicers, philosopyers, politicers, and religioners

https://discord.gg/Qdka6fAs9Q
>>
File: download.png (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
19/m
Lf schizoid doomer gf to spend the rest of our lifes as shut-ins. Would be a plus if u are filthy rich to support both of us.
JohnMax#0951
>>
>>30068687
I'm still here
>>
>>30070279
Not no man, but yeah lots are like that.
>>30074845
Stop being an insecure faggot and get help
>>30077071
What are you looking for slut?
>>
>ASL
28/f/canada
>About
i'm japanese and awkwardly tall, like 6'2". i don't look mature at all and it blows peoples minds. i like arcades and fighting games, math rock, d&d, board games
>Interests/Hobbies
i work in animation, i love drawing, playing piano, you can find out the rest by talking to me
>Looking for
friends to occupy time with. i play almost any anime fighting game if you want to do that. i would like to hear about your life story
>Not looking for
no perverts please
>Tag
i don't like to be this person but post yours and i'll add you
>>
>>30077749
Underscore0112#0699

I'd love to talk to you about animation
>>
>>30077749
Ben#2638 send me math rock pls
>>
>>30077749
Are there any anime fighters worth playing on PC? I love fighters, got demi god in mk11, but then the pc population died.
>>
>>30077761
strive on pc in june, til then i sleep
>>
>>30077749
I don't play fighting games but I like to exchange life written stories.

the_attt#1132
>>
>>30077768
That’s in forever. Thanks I sleep until then as well.
>>
>>30077126
Haven't played in a while, but I got a lot of fun out of Prism and PokeMMO about a month ago. Storm Silver, Crystal Clear, Red ++ and Blue Kaizo were good too. I'm a sucker for Gen 2 hacks
>>
>>30077749
You sound really fucking cool to be honest.

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOOOOR#5144
I'd love to play something on Fightcade with you
>>
>>30077083
tag doesn't work
>>
>>30077749

Mengatasan#2276
>>
>>30077749
>6'2"
tranny?
>>
Need help with some log ins
Nbdybutyou#6476
>>
>>30077749
sartre#9161
>>
>ASL
24/M/Colombia
>Interests
Vidya of any kind
Really into music. Mostly post-rock, lo-fi, rock, hip hop, indie, and a bit of pop and folk.
Wondering about philosophy and psychology.
I’ve been getting into manga lately.
I don’t know much about spirituality so I would love people who can teach me new paths and activities about anything related.
I’m open to books and films, although I’m not very experienced.
>Looking For
I'm pretty much open about anything as long as it's a long-term thing.
People who know how to interact with others and actively share what’s on their mind and life.
Kind people, preferably with dreams or in the process of finding one.
VC or chat is alright.
>Not Looking For
1-day convos or anyone not capable of putting enough effort into knowing each other.
>Tag
Nindrax#2672
>>
File: uiha 3d elbow stand.webm (2.94 MB, 800x450)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>30077749
I'm a Tricot enjoyer
Laxative Payne#2198
>>
#Rannchan4569
28M, El salvador, straight.
I'm a chill dude trying to level up my social skill, which for my age I consider underleveled.
Willing to lend my ear and time for those youngsters being tormented by their own minds.
>>
File: 1618129703027.jpg (247 KB, 1080x831)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Pulling from other thread.
>ASL
26/m/NA
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, cooking, anything /g/ related, and a bit of gardening. Normal /soc/ shit from time to time like anime/vidya, but that's much less common now that I'm old and decrepit.
>About
Independent, and introverted. Very open to new information and ideas. Love to learn from others, and all that pretentious stuff.
>Looking for
Conversation with down to earth people. I don't mind listening to your problems, or just doing small talk if you need to practice. Like I said above, pretty open minded, just be a bit polite and I'd be happy to talk, watch movies, etc. Just be cool.
>Not looking for.
Folks who's personality is being horny. Other than that, all are welcome.
>Tag
Quantum#6663
>>
>>30077749
I hate myself for perpetuating the problems that destroy discord threads, but you just seem super cool.

Kawakaze#9649
>>
Discord: RedSissy#4610

lefty boi but i get really turned on flirting with and being submissive and a traitor to people with different beliefs. Redpill me, ridicule me, use me, or just blow off some steam on me, i'm here for it.

dom me in chess UwU
>>
>asl
24 m usa
>Single?
nadda
>Are you a wagie, Student or Self employed or NEET?
student/wagie/and self employeed

>What boards do you browse?
mostly just /vst/ and /biz/
>Do you smoke weed or drink?
a beer a day keeps the doctor away
>Favorite music?
black metal, 70s prog rock, ambient, drum and bass
>Hobbies/Interests
writing music (mostly piano shit)
crime and horror films
fixing old electronics
playing tretro shooters and old ass strat and rpgs
>Discord ID
Bathory#6041

yes ive been drinking
>>
Dummy#8034

I guess femboys to be clingy with and have a relationship with and play fps games
>>
39/m/Northern Irish living in London.

Looking for impressionable young ladies to help in their inevitable slide into ethical and moral ruin, the seeds of which 4chan no doubt propagated... oh, and you get bonus points if you have crazy, ostentatious hair either in style or colour.

Also, whoever keeps trolling my posts saying I’m LARPing as Irish thanks for the free advertising. You’re making people curious and it’s very easily proven.

Discord: IrishAnon#9585
Kik: AnIrishInvasion
Sc: AnonOfIreland
>>
m/18/usa very drunk into older women and want to experiment with femdoms
slapball#6346
not into cbt username js a long story
>>
>>30077749
A tall nerdy japanese canadian girl would be fun for being friends with and dating,
Sadly you probably live in Vancouver or Toronto, neither of which is anywhere near Calgary
would have been fun to have an extra friend for D&D.
Good luck in finding some good friends
>>
>>30077749
I could tell you my story, I'm 34/m/canada.

Lans#4840
>>
https://discord.gg/4P6urD7Z
Slavman's land
A server meant for eastern european anons to gather
>>
>16 years on 4chan Oldfag
>30yo boomer
>Dad
>Normie
Hmu for chat about anything, from advice to venting or whatever. All welcome.
Emtahl#9218
>>
>>30078491
post your earliest 4chan pic/screencap
>>
Doing fuck all. looking for someone to talk to and pass the time with. dont add me if you're normie or over 24
9991#2991 (used to have #1999 as my tag but i tried changing my name to 9991 and it fucked me over and changed my tag number to 2991)
>>
>>30078498
Man I'm like 3 computers later and I dont save old photos of chan shit. Summer of '05, for what it's worth
>>
22f/USA

living on the east coast with fucking nothing to do. I enjoy playing games now and then and being worthless.

Natsuue#3945
>>
>Name
J
>A/S/L
23/M/Aus
>Description
Depressed musician, play vidya every now and then. Racist and transphobic, not gonna beat around the bush. Short.
>Looking for
Female (not trans), pref gamer and/or music nerd.
>Music taste
I have a pretty wide taste but mostly rock and its 1000 subgenres.
>Tag
Jaybe#5964 not my main btw
>>
>ASL
22/M/Sweden
>Hobbies/Interests
gaming, playing sports
>About
laid back, I dont really care about much. i like music a lot. swedish.
>Tag.
Swarles Brodelli#9127
>>
i want to make friends here but i am too boring
>>
>>30078785
the exciting people don't make friends either fwiw
>>
>>30078787
we need more boring weebs here
>>
female 18

looking for voice calls because i need someone to encourage me and who can watch me barf my cauliflower, toothbrush method went to shit so we are trying salt and water. be an encouraging voice in my head and help me be a skeleton. will reward with my love. will block you when I wake up. come if you want temporary love. looking for a boyfriend. maybe not. must say yes to sharing.

#purging5349
>>
silly mistakes. silly miustaes.

purging#5349
>>
File: I don't get it.jpg (58 KB, 960x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>30078818
>will reward with my love.
>will block you when I wake up.
>>
>>30078823

shhhhh
*closes ur mouth*
*comes closer*

*licks face*
youre yummy
well
I think
I love you
you dont mind that do you
we can be lovers forever
you are my favorite human c:

hm.
I clicked the porn link.
>>
File: I hate fat people.jpg (219 KB, 704x3168)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>30078826
I still don't really get it, but I hate fat people and the slimmer the girl is the easier she is to carry around. Check out Snake Diet and work on your abs unless you want to look like a skinbag.
>>
>>30078818
get a load of this excitement
>>
>>30078491
Nice! Fall 04 here.
>>
fergie#0238
>>
>name
whatever
>asl/
2x/m/usa
>description
enjoys video games, anime, shows, science documentaries
>looking for
people who enjoy the same hobbies I guess? what's the point otherwise.
>music taste
I love music, jpop, rock, alternative, etc
>tag
shiki#1795
>>
File: Snapchat-1086282218.jpg (442 KB, 1080x2078)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
Female degens add me. That's my cock.
Officer dibble#0028
>>
Age 20, German

Tenno#1010

Thats my tag, someone drunk want to talk? Preferredly a german. Last Beer from 4.
>>
>>30076539
I was just explaining what genuinely happened to me (???)
>>
File: Snapchat-1069496054.jpg (130 KB, 1440x1920)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
discord dot gg/4ybFtwRpQC

pro wrestling fans encouraged to join
>>
>>30078192
>Northern Irish living in London.
But Anon, you just said right there that you're British living in London.
>>
29/canada

i like to play OW and i am very bad at it. i like animals, anime, movies (mostly horror) and trying to get back into reading

i am nonbinary so no phobes or whatever please

wemon respecter#0420
>>
>>30076815
Jiggly#7426

Confess thyne sins my child.
>>
>ASL
25m usa
>Hobbies/Interests
anime, vidya, computers, coding, drugs, whatever (open to anything)
>About
neet boi just tryna make it in this world
>Looking for
people to watch stuff with, play games with, chat buddies, potential friends.
>Not looking for
dudes, dry people
>Tag
river/illoon#2124
>>
File: Tumblr_l_743577420204074.jpg (675 KB, 2048x2407)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
I would like to join a server (or add someone, that's also okay) that plays games like jackbox and cards against humanity often, so please link yours if you want to share it. I am on berlin time and go to sleep at a decent hour. let's play games and have fun
>>
File: 1599089761770.png (714 KB, 1200x1037)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
- INTJ 4chan man.
- I like metal, techno, acid, drum and bass, the list goes on!
- Gamer.
- I like horror movies that are borderline comedy such as Re-Animator.
- I'm into anime and manga a little.
- I also appreciate grindhouse movies.

Don't add me if: you're deep into OSRS, LoL, Dota 2, and/or you're militant about synthwave. I'm also not into BDSM, so fuck off.

sevm#9992
>>
>>30068380

>>
>>30077749
Are you in the Toronto area? I'm down with tricot but I am local and would like to have friends do go to coffee shops with
>>
File: 1616783342605.jpg (48 KB, 640x336)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>ASL
25M/UK
>Interests
Main: history, politics, reading
Other: cartography, chess, exercising, film, investing, model building, music, programming, urban exploration, video games
>Looking for
Anyone in UK/Ireland who shares above interests and wants to talk online, become friends then meet IRL
>Contact
Alias#1544
>>
>>30080305
I am
>>
File: 1617063475587.webm (1.43 MB, 480x480)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
>>30068380
>tfw hardcore Protestant man who hates Catholics
>tfw end up having degenerate fantasies and dreams
>tfw want all Protestants to be shrunken to an inch tall in an act of God and abused by Catholics
>tfw want a good virile Catholic man to snatch me up an keep me squirming under his sweaty balls or maybe between his gassy asscheeks while he attends Mass
>Suibom#0516
>>
>>30080323
Ah cool shoot me a dm Hasan#0420
>>
27/m/Washington - Seattle area

im looking to game with people, currently playing hell let loose and rising storm 2. It would be extra cool if you also lived in Washington and wanted to grab as drink

pupperphish#8456
>>
join autism racism server now
https://discord.gg/EtDVGmXj
>>
18/m

Looking for someone to genuinely redpill me/ talk about politics
Koob#3776
>>
F/20
I want people with old games so we can play together. Watch crappy documentaries with me. Let's voice call and roleplay.
Inu#8272
>>
File: image0-43-1.jpg (63 KB, 828x816)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>ASL
18/M
>Hobbies/Interests
I love history, movies, board games, and horror of all sorts.
>About
American. Bisexual. Chubby but I wear it well. I have low self esteem so I enjoy talking about you.
>Looking for
Anything. Lewds, friends, if you want to talk I'll be here. Just know that I enjoy stuff like feeding, as well as normal stuff.
>Tag
TheoneVertigo2210
>>
>>30080466
Sent
the_devilmoose#2938
>>
>ASL
23/M/US
>Hobbies/Interests
Skateboarding and music
>About
I like to skateboard and draw
>Looking for
Dont care, I guess anything
>Tag
dwlissick#4161
>>
>>30077749
dwlissick#4161
>>
File: tired.png (197 KB, 1920x1920)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>add foid
>already talking to another thousand guys
>>
>>30080598
>blames the girl
>>
19 m 6 foot 2 inches 209 lb
Looking for F
We can talk about whatever, honestly I feel like a coomer and I wanna vc or rp or play games Idc I just need to talk to girls
Add me on disc
the_devilmoose#2938
>>
File: tirednt.png (232 KB, 1920x1920)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>30080606
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just tired of having to compete like a dog for female attention
>>
M 21, pretty much bored in late night.
Looking pretty much for someone to talk to share memes and shit.
Interested in mid 2000 games and older.

Disc is Doro#0069 (Number choosen out of pure degeneracy.)
>>
>>30080615
A: Stop thinking like a dog
B: Stop competing and starting being competitive aka make yourself a more viable option than others.
C: Accept that most people, men and women alike, will play the shots on goals game and are fine with 60 failed attempts if it means one works. Survivors bias means you mostly only hear about success.
D: STOP POSTING WOJAKS AND STAY OFF /r9k/
E: frankly stay off 4chan too but pot kettle black and all that
>>
>>30080785
>stop competing start competing
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>30080803
Maybe I should clarify. Stop competing until your are suitable for competition.
>>
>>30080811
alright thats actually solid advice, thanks dad anon
>>
File: meme.png (220 KB, 540x382)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
JOIN OUR STREAM: https://discord.gg/DwzSBJZN
>>
File: WIN_20210416_14_56_52_Pro.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>30068380
>ASL (biological sex, or gender)
20/M/Southeastern Europe
>interests/hobbies
Martial arts, specifically boxing. My dream is to atleast win one amateur fight in boxing.
I skate, don't know any tricks but I like cruising around the city and hanging at the local skate park.
I lift, currently bulking as I was on keto a while back since I gained weight over isolation due to corona.
Video games not so much, but I keep a indie game or two active every now and then, currently playing darkest dungeon.
I like reading, especially nonfiction (I love philosophy), but there are a few fiction books that really opened up my mind about the whole genre. The book in question is Kafka on the shore.
Also currently working on becoming a python web developer.
>What kind of person are you?
I'm extremely extroverted and social and my brain aphrodisiac of choice is to explain stuff to people.
I'm very communicative, and currently working on how to tackle my emotions.
I love to lead, and I enjoy taking a fatherly role whenever I can with people due to my life experiences.
>People you're looking for?
Specifically friends, gender doesn't matter.
I'm not actively looking for a girlfriend, I would consider dating if you live near me.
Please be interesting.
Have a hobby.
Talk to me about your hobbies and what makes you happy.
I don't like people who make victims out of themselves and defeatist attitudes.
Let's chat and see where it goes.
>Discord tag
edvinoun#3874
>>
>>30068380
New server for shitposting. No rules.
https://discord.gg/ANfVC2Fp
>>
Raptor #8130

DM me, entertain me, ama, go nuts
>>
20/M/USA
Straight
Mount Saint Matthews#0451
>>
>>30078818
Blocked me within 5 messages don’t waste your time lads
>>
I hate being brown, bros..
>>
18 m eu
Looking for frens and nice ppl
FPS, shogi and programming
bjorn#1897
>>
File: 5WEvOqyF_400x400.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>ASL:
18/M/Kansas City

>About Yourself
Lonely skinny pale autist.

>Looking for
Friends mainly, people who wanna ramble autistically for a few hours about random shit

>Not looking for
people who expect something completely different out of someone who they added themselves.

>Interests
Out-there music, comic books, movies, sometimes vidya but only when it looks cool, content creators like oneyplays/MDE/fun hole etc.

>kinks
Pretty vanilla shit. But I like when people are submissive and desperate.

>Interesting facts about you
I'm pretty flexible and my skin is very stretchy.

>Best and worst qualities
I'm pretty nice but I get easily emotionally attached to anyone who shows me kindness

>Favorite Movie, Album, TV Show, Video Game, etc.
Taxi Driver, Suicide (1977), 12 Oz Mouse, Crash Bandicoot

>Media you're currently consuming
Rewatching all the Godzilla movies again.

>Political alignment
Centrist that leans more to the right.

>Goals in life
I wanna make comics and movies.

scarfboy mcgee#1182
>>
21/fem m/america
>About me
Lonely boy, looking for friends and people to game watch stuff with.
>Looking for
Fembois
>not looking for
Horny men, or women at all.
>interests
Anime like samurai champloo, 91 days, Bebop
Games like monhun (rise and world) FPS, JRPGs and RPGs.
>contact
shiina#1819
>>
>>30081338
doesn't work
>>
>ASL
26/ M/ Brazil

I'm looking for people to talk to about religion, mental health, emotion, jobs and life in general.

I'm willing to just listen, or share as well.

Skiddie#4097
>>
File: Inside-the-heart.jpg (309 KB, 942x942)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
lf yandere gf -1#4363
>>
>>ASL
27/M/NorCal
>>Hobbies/Interests
Guitar, lifting, exercise, brazilian jiu jitsu, self-betterment, improvement, technology, trying to learn python slowly. Maybe help me figure out how to make a CLI macro calculator that I can eventually port to GUI?
>>About
Recovering fatty, used to weigh 470. 222 today. Plan to reach goal weight by early 2022 and begin my life in earnest. Might do some traveling or something that makes me feel alive, not sure. Everything in my life right now puts me on trajectory and focuses me on losing weight so I can become the person I know I am inside.
>>Looking for
Califrens. If you're cool, maybe we'll meet up one day in the future. Anybody who wants to hold my hand while I learn basic python. Positive people, not interested in your perpetual negativity. People who come to 4chan because they've been too long, but are normal (or at least blend in) in real life. Anybody who is fun to talk to, regardless if you share my interests. I vibe with personality and affect, not interests.
>>Not looking for
Not interested in anything sexual or a relationship unless we really, really click and it happens organically. I'm working on myself right now. Closed minded or actual racists. Black and edgy humor is fine as long as it's not all you have.
>>Tag
Guitarmony#6311
>>
/Northeast/ Server for folks in the American northeast ONLY excluding NJ, NYC, and Long Island since the sever owner thinks they're generally insufferable. We're a close knit and cozy community free of any toxic Discord drama so feel free to come join us if ya want some new pals and you're not a dick or poltard.
https://discord.gg/HQqzZmKK
>>
>>30081153
let out ur sorrows in this thread
>>
>>ASL
25/M/UK
>>Hobbies/interests
Massive sports fan, mainly rugby and football and love lifting weights when I can. Glad the gyms are back open here. Love the chance to go on long walks too with the dog, really get some fresh air into my lungs. I guess to wind down, I like chilling on the PS5, watching a series or maybe even reading.
>>About
Blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty well built. Been told I’ve got a good smile which is helpful. I’m a really laid back individual, easy going and try to show interest in others as best as I can.
>>Looking for
A woman to talk to really, and to see where it leads. I’m not concerned about your age or race, as long as you’re a nice person and I guess have some drive in life? Location isn’t too important, if you were UK based that would be great for time zones but it’s not a big issue.
>>Not looking for
Anyone male, femboys etc.
>>Tag
1brucan1#4714
>>
>>30071033
who are you?
>>
File: 1618345179427.jpg (56 KB, 749x751)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
discord . gg
/HP4kNUth

new server for frens
>>
File: 1611270595465.jpg (103 KB, 969x969)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>ASL
19/tranny/west usa/white
>hobbies
electronic engineering, software engineering(ASM, C/C++), reverse engineering hardware & software, guitar, skateboarding, vidya(rust, league of legends & tft, bloons tower defense 6, open to new games too), reading(mostly war memoirs, STEM stuff, and william burroughs), guns, renovating my house, and fighting with the homeowner's association
>looking for
people to play vidya with or just conversation, male or female & anything in-between
>don't want
pictures of cocks( i have a gf) or ppl who will ghost me after a day
>tag
booba#9653
>>
>ASL
25/super male/US - SoCal/Asian
>hobbies
Picking progressively heavier things up and then putting them down in pursuit of self-improvement, learning to program, trying to pursue education, make a living somehow some way without becoming a wage slave (well if I have to wage slave it should be comfy and profitable). I want to be happy, not too much to ask for right?
>Looking for
Spiritually aligned buddies who are in it together with me so we can achieve our goals or whatever. Let's make a gigachad team of people who actually care for each other. The only way to see if we are actually compatible is by talking.
>Not looking for
horniposting, degeneracy, cancer memes, constant politics shit (some is okay)
>tag
yonakasama#0883
>>
File: ry.jpg (31 KB, 500x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
22/m
the only thing i know how to do is chain smoke, look sickly, and be short. dont think just add
garden#7030
>>
Here I go again

I'm Ann. 24/f

I usually have a lot of interests but the pandemic drained my amount of motivation. I usually like manga/anime, lenguage learning, art, fitness, health, reading scientific papers, plants, /an/, skincare, self improvement, some movies, economics, history and medicine; I know more about the latter tho.
My days consist mostly of chatting with friends, drawing digitaly, watching youtube, manga/anime, some exercise and trying to keep my studying routine with cloud basics or languages.

I would like someone to watch comfy anime with and talk about whatever

>not looking for
Drug addicts, /pol/tards, schizos, roleplay or anything pornographic, libtards, pro lifers or boring people (including ppl who's only hobbies are videogames or netflix)

>tag
tell me a bit about yourself and gimmie your tag. I got way too many friend requests and only kept one friend
>>
>>30081691

Feel free to connect with me and we can see how things go. We like a lot of the same things but this doesn't mean we'll get along.

>>30081634
>>
>>30081725
>this doesn't mean we'll get along.

Harsh shutdown bruh.
>>
>>30081747
It's true though. I've met many people who on a surface level share all the same interests and stuff, but we could not get along due to other shit.
>>
>>30081751

I'm not a dating expert but the idea to come out of the gates STRONG.

Next time tell her what a lovely lass she is and leave it at that.
>>
>>30081691
we have a lot of the same interests and you seem to be genuinely interested in conversation which is rare here.

jasonm#1596
>>
>>30081343
Sorry, had friend requests disabled. Should be good now
>>
I am looking for guys who fit the following who want to use me as a paypig:
>18-20
>preferably Asian or white
>preferably straight
>really long toes and big feet
>minimal body and facial hair
>long hair
>really skinny

If you fit all of the above and want to findom me, add me on Discord

user1#3067
>>
>>30081763
>I'm not a dating expert but the idea to come out of the gates STRONG.
That's stupid. Being realistic and not trying to come off as ideal is the basis for any long lasting relationship.
>>
File: 20201105_080826.jpg (927 KB, 1014x760)
927 KB
927 KB JPG
>>30078818
Hello, you didn't really let me have closure so I'm going to finish here:
You're an amazing girl with a long exciting life ahead of you - please never forget that. I hope things go well with your friend and you both cherish that friendship for many years, maybe something unexpected will even come out of it. I was going to send you one of these two stories, but I couldn't decide which one so I'll send both here:
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/198.txt
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/189.txt

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your life <3
>>
>>30082052
Bro, what is wrong with you? Get a grip on yourself.
>>
>>30082052
lmfao u good dude?
>>
>>30073071
Boring as fuck
>>
>>30082052
Hi there John Mark.
>>
I feel anxious around people. I can go more than a few minutes of talking without freaking out. I'm scared of going out. I tried going for a walk and it didn't work out. I don't like taking meds, I throw them away. I've been consumed by a fantasy in my head, and all my thoughts go to the same place. I don't ever plan on having a job, my family sucks, I had a shit time in school. I'm boring. I don't even want anyone to contact me. I can't promise you I'll add you.

jejune#9053
>>
>>30082208
I freaked out and changed my tag. I will add you but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep in contact with you.

New tag is: june#8534
>>
File: 1618934818904.jpg (297 KB, 1339x2175)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>A/S/L
18, Male, South UK
cute femboys to chill with
hairy old people / weirdos
>A little about yourself
slim muscular, pic related, gaymer, handsome, 6ft
>Contact
altaccount#4145
>>
19/M/Austria
INFJ
>Interests
Meditation, philosophy, talking about drugs, history.
>Kind of person I am
I exercise a lot, meditate, try to understand the world, I like to practice keeping discipline and trying to learn how to build a unbreakable mindset.
I am a very chill person, not easily angered or disturbed, described as a buddhist by people in real life.
>What I am looking for
Anyone who can have a nice conversation with me.

>discord tag
NonSocialAustrian#3464
>>
File: 1619891713305.jpg (456 KB, 1446x2048)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>ASL
21, M, New England
>Hobbies/Interests
Martial arts/combat sports, architecture, arms and armor, history and especially of war, writing sci fi and fantasy novels, hiking, manga and anime, cultural history, paintings, tactical shooters, fighting games, and rpgs.
>Looking for
Tomboys and non degenerate frens.
>discord tag
Bronze Age Boosh#4478
>steam
Tomboy Taliban
>>
>>30081338
This guy's an asshole, avoid.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 203x248)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30068380
down for pretty much anything dm me and lets see where the convo leads to
gnosixunt#7340
>>
>>30082033
Had a lot of healthy lasting relationships, eh?
>>
>>30082337
Lmfao, you look like a twink femboy yourself
>>
>>30082764
agree, would slam that boipussy like no tomorrow.
>>
>>30077749
24m near Toronto area
Also like math rock, board games, used to draw
Sect#7168
>>
File: love_is_over.jpg (83 KB, 856x575)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
OlDrippy#6117

24M, Canadian

>About me
I like vidya, movies and art, hoping to do work on 2/3 of those professionally in the near future

>Looking for
Interesting people to chat with, on my wavelength. Prefer talking to women but I really don't care, just looking for friends desu

>Not looking for
Psychos and retards, dick pics, etc.
>>
>>30082651
Got me. I can't get into normal people anymore because I got questionable morals and I'm unwilling to change for people who'll turn out to be shallow individuals like we all are.
>>
>asl and region
23 (mt)F, straight (kinda into heavy girls tho..) Vegas Metropolitan Area
>personality
Subby and kinda clingy. Emo girl. Super insecure at times. Honest and hard worker. I will cry at nothing and I do not cry pretty.
>physical description
Passable trans chick. Tan lines from walking to work. 5'7 160lbs exact, b booba. I am femmy in stature and mannerism but I'm also tomboyish at times
>style
Emoish, or just plain or normie. I rarely wear makeup. Want to go get mild surgery for my body and maybe an extrme bodymod one day and piercings might be a thingies in my future.
>hobbies and interests
(Copy pasting everything from every other 4chan nerd.)
Watching YouTube, playing competitive multi-player fps or hard-core permadeath games or lol. (Supp main jung alt healslut ofc) watching reading anime or manga,
Working and being better at what I do.
Unironically talking about memes irl.

URBEX, Hiking, Bouldering, riding public transport, street fights, and being nice to homeless people. Charity. Volunteering

>music
Almost everything on a harder spectrum or melancholy type. So Country. METALS of any kinda, cloud rap or sad rap, murder rap. Horror core or murder core, vaporwave, slow jams, r and b. Jazz, blues. 1960s music. Lounge music.
>ideal partner
Muscle enough to not let me tromp them :3, Kinda dominant or atleast capable of running stuff/wearing the pants. Over 5'8 hopefully of chad height but if not over 5'8 is chill .Preferably white. Atleast Brown (dark brown okay mayb. Never been with a guy like that. Only ever had 4 partners in my life. One a girl) Sorry not attracted to African american guys.
>ldr
Prefer Not. BUt
Maybe but I need to see you atleast every two weeks or work something out.
>contact
Discord Transgirl#3549 or snap atraponsc
>>
File: frenpls.jpg (18 KB, 474x239)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Zed#0498 looking for fren to game with and be good friends. Anyone can add especially neets
>>
>>30077749
>Frappu#3385
I wanna play more Guilty Gear and Fighterz so i sure hope you're real
>>
>>30070713
You literally described 98% of the user base
>>
>>30076030
>Looking for
>"Femboys"
You are a faggot
>>
>>30073995
>Mashiro#3622
Go outside
>>
Looking for a female to vid or voice chat. We can two about that ever you like I’m just bored and wanna pass time
jbpc19#5620
>>
Movie date night anyone? Just feeling like watching a movie with somebody later tonight. hmu

21/m/ NY

Pizza Lover #7500
>>
>ASL
28 M East Coast

>About
Chill casual guy.

>Hobbies/Interests
Trading crypto, reading, making internet friends, finding new music.

>Looking for
People to chat with, doesn't really matter.
Not picky but if we don't vibe I wont hide it from you. People who are cultured and bring value to a conversation is a plus.

>Not looking for
People who waste my time.

>Tag
calmmane#8122
>>
File: EuvXzckUUAMOal8.jpg (1.93 MB, 2100x4000)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
Bored while not at work I just vibe to speedcore and lay in bed snf play on my switch or binge manga, just want someone to talk to really, euro prefered, vc welcome

salt#3352
>>
File: cat hitting vap.png (207 KB, 398x319)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
im a retiring neet (going back to school next month), i make hip hop beats, and i indulge in a lot of escapism. i'm looking for friends, maybe someone to collab on music with, or someone to vc and chill, idk. anything sounds nice.
bman#0777
>>
>>30083605
M or f?
>>
>>30082554
>>30081338
seconding this
>>
File: 1605130563346.jpg (64 KB, 704x683)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
weird server with an interesting mix of normies and neets (lurking coomers get kicked)
hFy6hY3PSe
>>
>asl
21 / ftm / michigan
>about
borderline hiko cs student
>hobbies, interests
reading (currently partway through 'my year of rest and relaxation', will probably read yanagihara's 'a little life' next if it's not a meme) / poetry / motorsport / webdev / music (been listening to a lot of post punk lately, but i'll listen to anything as long as its not gay) / vidya (please play acnh or stardew with me) / rhythm games / handicrafts like crochet, sewing, and embroidery
i feel like i need to into lifting now that i have no excuse not to
>looking for
people to shoot the shit and watch movies/tv with. i've been hiko or hiko-adjacent for a while and i feel like i'm going fucking insane
>not looking for
horny or far-right people
>tag
sloven#5377
>>
26 M Brazil

Italian citizen as well, used to live abroad. Maybe moving again soon, if covid lets me. I basically have no roots and am just looking for the best way to waste my life, hopefully with friends. Anyone who wants to meet up in the future would be great. A bit autistic, so I welcome weirdos but no creeps.

quietdesperation#8755
>>
File: Screenshot (116).png (490 KB, 640x480)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
no normies i guess
Rika-tan#2990
>>
File: 6.png (543 KB, 1180x897)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
25/m/canada
>hobbies, interests
anime,movies,digitalart, card games, conversation, video games, music, philosphy, relationships,
>personality
depressed, lonely, funny, sad, adhd, insecure, shy, abandonment issues, spontaneous, social, unorthodox, this section really just depends on who im talking to really
>looking for
either a therapist, someone funnier than me, someone smarter than me that can teach me new things (im dumb), someone overwhelming that will check on me (I dont have irl social interaction since i work from home alone), someone who wants to talk about my art since i dont really have anyone to talk with and i don't get much comments on my posted art on insta, or like whatever i have no idea what my criteria for meeting someone really is and ive clicked with the most random people in the past before so who knows where what will go where

picture is something i drew

tag: Politoad#6969
>>
>>30082914
I love to voicechat too btw
>>
File: MegaIcoAbyss.jpg (555 KB, 2244x1020)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
33/m/us
Looking for games or anime that feel special. Like playing Nier or Katamari or No More Heroes for the first time. I need some B-list movie recommendations or artsy fartsy short film or animation.
LLbees#7746
>>
I like video game :)
>>
>>30082895
Yeah, figured. For what it's worth, you absolutely want to present as your ideal self, and try to live up to that. The more you practice it the more you'll live it.
>>
Message me if you're a stupid girl who likes to cry.

static_void#3912
>>
>>30077749
Sure! Pathologic#0199 also from Canada! Would love to chat:)
>>
25/m/US
Likes vidya and YouTube and languages. Up for anything, gaming, chatting, whatever you want.
Purple#0226
>>
>>30081507
BUMP
>>
20 eboy usa

just looking for friends n people to play games or watch stuff with ! i play league, ror2, and im down to try some co op games like stardew valley :)
weebs to the front of the line -w-

kuro#1721

p.s. im straight so if you're gay and trying to fuck me pls move on
>>
>>30081691
MobileSuitAutism#0079
>>
>>30086606
You talk like a faggot
>>
need someone to vc and watch me draw please
im hatsune miku#0002
>>
>>30078806
I'm literally as boring it gets. kamisama#8564
>>
>>30086804
cant find ID
>>
>>30081659
Bumping my post because fuck you
>>
>>30084783
great to hear that, vivikyu#0127 :)
>>
StarStorm#4905
I just want normal convo pls dear god.
>>
>>30080386
bump
>>
>>30080386
bump
>>
18 / m
looking for someone to genuinely redpill me

Nerdans#3776
>>
20/femboy/UK
Looking for guys or girls to play vidya, watch anime and just chill out together;)
My disc is Jake1#9277
>>
>>30084783

ask for people to post their tag if you don't want your name archived. Assholes will do it for you otherwise.
>>
Early 30s M, US

Just want to chat with ladies, 2 main topics:

1. I like to hear from girls who've been raped. I want to hear your stories, how you cope, your sexuallity and tendencies afterwards. I enjoy the cathartic feel that women get when then they talk and share their experience. I don't get off or anything, and I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I can't sit here and ask about rape experiences without it sounding like a rape fetish.

2. I like to hear from girls who cheat on their husbands/boyfriends. Committed and monogamous relationships not open relationships. I like to hear of the reasons why and how you get away, and what drove you to make the decision, do you regret or will you do it again. Do you hate yourself for it, do you love it?

littlebird#0697
>>
File: maxresdefault (19).jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Join this Discord server if you want to meet new people and make friends. Feel free to post your memes, talk on mic and cam with the many new people who joined this week. 18+ only.

https://discord.gg/xHkGUvY
>>
>ASL
25/M/Brazil
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading: mostly fantasy and sci-fi when it comes to fiction. As for non-fiction, mostly history and philosophy.
I enjoy cooking, hiking, playing with my doggo, cats, tv shows(my favorite is Battlestar Galactica), movies(favorite is Dr. Strangelove). And that's mostly it, other than that i just like Warhammer.
>About
25 yo dude, currently going studying medicine, usually pretty shy around most people, but I usually turn pretty silly when I connect with someone.
>Looking for
Mostly a girl who is looking for a relationship. Even better if you're from the same country, but I don't mind LDR. Also, I never mind meeting new people, making new friends as well.
>Not looking for
Not sure. Mostly rudeness, I guess
>Tag
Skitariiranger6#5362
>>
lookin gfor long term friends i like anime fl studio and lots of other shit lets be comfy and talk
>tag
based edater#9891
>>
F/23/ USA. Just want to talk with ppl. Don't care if you're m, f, or nb. Not interested in anyone who only talks about politics. molvirian#3979
>>
>Name
Nick

>ASL
20/M/Italy

>Description of self & dating status
A weird IT Consultant and IT Student living he's life playing video games, reading mangas and having some weird sex.
Into multiple sexual relationship, looking for the one

>what you look for in a partner (physical/emotional traits)
A nerd weird girl, with colored hairs that loves anime and manga, easy

>Music taste
Metal, pop, j-rap/j-trap, vaporwave

>Discord
Just Zacca ツ#8793
>>
>>30087050
Reply back to people instead of ghosting and maybe you can
>>
>>30081507
BUMP
>>
File: Down Under.jpg (109 KB, 750x750)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Join this Discord server to talk and cam with some familiar faces and meet new people from elsewhere. 18+ ONLY

https://discord.gg/9uumspX
>>
>>30068978
Expired invite retard
>>
>female, 18, pennsylvania
>if you want to be my friend, change your pfp to a timestamped pic of your feet before adding me. more instructions will follow once you have added me.
>lynniggot#3071
allright boys gonna go shit now :) hope ill have some friend requests when i get back :p
>>
>>30089925
>gonna go shit now :)
post images
>>
>>30089925
i will not be accepting fr from people who dont have their feet as pfp.
>>
Let's watch videos of cocks cumming, getting sucked, etc. and worship them together (if you speak spanish thats a big plus)

HornyBastard#0256
>>
>>30089925
>>30089950
what do you offer as a result?
what kind of feet you want?
>>
>>30082052
based
>>
>>30073672
Don’t waste your time with this one lads. She says she doesn’t sugarcoat but I don’t think she realises that’s different from being an insufferably unpleasant bitch. I feel like she’s a femcel.
>>
>ASL
22/Male/USA
>About
Bored and horny all the time!
>Looking for
Love trading hentai and chatting whit other pervs
>Tag
Gringo00#9015
>>
File: su7eury9qtk51.png (117 KB, 512x512)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
29/M/Canada

Knotty Wyvern#8800

I talk about money a lot.. and league.

about to go on a irl pokemon snap photo spree with a new camera. will spam results of pre and post edits. very sporadic with messages.

if i don't receive responses, i assume i got ghosted. otherwise, pretty boring guy,
>>
File: 1620168739592.jpg (1.6 MB, 5184x3880)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Bored sissy is looking for fun.

Eila#2924
>>
>>30080466
Crappy docs sound interesting
Encino Man#7170
>>
>>30076815
wa3a#0378
>>
File: Eustace.jpg (230 KB, 1269x653)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>30068380
I was looking at the bored sissy wanting to chat and I was like that man needs to sit down and have a chat with me about his future.

I'm feeling better about myself. I started cataloging all the funny memes I have and I even started posting them around here. If you're a big fan of /d/, I'm sort of a known prankster there!

You should add me if you're a person
I just love talking to people about fun objects in their house. Don't deny the holocaust around me, I'll know if you're doing it! :fingerwaggingemoji:

Oh and no people that are sexually attracted to imaginary objects. Sorry! I just don't have the time to be chatting about pedophilia!

Thanks for reading my post!

Guess what!#8080

This is a meme I made, its called "Sammy's trapped in a leaf! Get the CAMMY FOR SAMMY"

Thanks and I hope you have a good day!
>>
>>30090581
Cringiest post ive seen in a while
>>
f23
not looking for perverts or getting wet just long term friendships or to shoot the shit.
..............#0744 yes its all those dots, copy and paste.
>>
>>30090581
You could chat with me, or rather my ass because you're full of shit.
>>
File: IMG_20210504_191850466.jpg (604 KB, 1440x2560)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
Here's my bisexual tongue
>>
File: IMG_20210504_192236404.jpg (675 KB, 1440x2560)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
Too bad this is a fairly useless skill
>>
>>30090595
Literally unadded mid-call for no reason
avoid.
>>
>>30090767
Added
>>
>>30090767
not them
>>
>>30068380
Angelic#5793. Femboy/mtf/something of that nature

Stoned and bored. High preference for VCs
>>
>>30081691
Sneed's feed and seed
>>
>>30081691
Box Man #2212

Chillin in VC with strangers
>>
I’m a dude, only looking for other dudes but you gotta play hockey, lacrosse or wrestle.

I’m trying to learn about those sports
Dev#2416 (capitalize the D)
>>
>>30077749
Box Man #2212
>>
File: games.png (34 KB, 275x286)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
I live in Wisconsin, America. I am looking for fellow fighting game players to play with. I have just gotten into the genre and am slowly learning. if you're new to fighting games or am open to teaching, please add me.
I have these games.
>>
>>30091840
>Forgot my tag
Goddamnit.
BeijingOperaman#0104
>>
21 F Canada looking to vc :> add me!
bunnybun#8862
>>
>>30091840
pretty based would add if i played fighting games anymore
>>
File: z99md9EE.jpg (91 KB, 580x773)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>ASL
30/M/East Coast US
>Interest, hobbies
Music of all sorts, playing violin & tin whistle, history, politics, gaming (have steam), languages
>About me
Love dogs and cats. Love cars. 5"11, skinny fat -I've been working out during covid to try and fix that.
>Looking for
Women my age or thereabout to converse with, make friends possibly more.
>Not looking for
Guys,fem boys or MTF/FTM
>Discord
Tonetta#6255
>>
>A/S/L
26 male living in Europe

I'm looking for people to be intimate with. Like, not in the mushy sappy love way, but just to share lust. Mutual masturbation, sending porn back and forth, dirty talk over voice. To me it's about sharing lust together, I don't really care all that much about you being male of female. This might change with exposure though.

I'm not looking for anything besides lustful contact. I do aftercare or foreplay (it enhances the contact beyond just the hooking up and getting off), but I'm just in it (pun intended) for the sexual contact.

>A little about yourself
I'm an INFJ, for those that know. I like to get into the nitty gritty of feelings, in this case being lust. I like to pay attention and spend focus on what I am doing, so if you message me and I respond, I probably will be able to tend to you. I will say when I can't ;)

>Contact
FleshenLord#6709
>>
>>30081507
Bump
>>
https://discord.gg/y3VVFRxE

18+ server

Join
>>
>>30071980
EUW? I have nobody to play league with and I'm a noob btw so pls halp me becum grandmastar pls do the needful sir
>>
>>30089925
Just added her and she asked for more feet pics... It's nice to feel appreciated bros.
>>
>ASL
female 22
>About
I wanna talk need friends or people to do stuff with
>Hobbies/Interests
talking to people and reading and other stuff
>Looking for
talks
>Tag
namefag#2232
>>
File: 1619108578389.jpg (34 KB, 546x583)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
MageKiller#5376
>asl
26/m/Norden

rick owens, drain gang, wes anderson, fricky/sam kramer, jeff mangum, oswald mosley, jojo, young syrahs or any 1er cru burgundy

not interested in: pussies who dont drink or smoke or people who dont ever VC
>>
>>30093401
Location? EU or America?
>>
>>30068380
>A/S/L
19/F/UK
>Location
UK
someone to trade pics with, men mostly, feel free to send first (please do)
something serious
>A little about yourself
I like eva, anime and alt groups
>Contact
jessika#5317
>>
23 female EU
not looking for sexual shit I'm just lonely
I like music and vidya
I don't do vc because of social anxiety

スー#1660
>>
File: hotdog2.jpg (97 KB, 1000x485)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>30068380
I play PoE and don't really sleep. I play rogue like multiplayer shit and some arams too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka85xYv4P7E
Z***#0366
>>
File: j.png (976 KB, 1080x1080)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>>30068380

28/M/Canaduh

My life is unbelievably boring and I need to broadcast that to the world. My glasses are always broken. I'm 6'1 because height is important apparently. I'm a BIG nerd. I play D&D and MTG. Fantasy and sci-fi are my favourite. History and mythology are fun too. I play the piano. My favourite artists are Chromatics, SALES, Tame Impala, Beach House, Crystal Castles, and STRFKR. I live with my cat and dog. I talk in movie quotes and song lyrics.
(Aquarius/INFJ-T)

Ardent#0666
>>
>ASL
27 NB NY
>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya (destiny 2 rn), manga (horror, supernatural), plants, cats, ttrpgs, learning to forage, mead making
>About
Just came out of a 6 year long relationship where I isolated myself so well that I don't know how to communicate with people anymore.
>Looking for
People to talk to
>Not looking for
I'm masculine and I don't like interacting with other men really.
>Tag
Trash Royal#9200
>>
This board is boring.
>>
>Age/Gender+Sex/Location
23/Dom femboy M/MN :)
>Brief summary of yourself
Howdy, 5 11, thicc from playing lots of volleyball and exercise about 170, I have medium curly black hair. Im overall a pretty chill person, I enjoy reading many books, most recently is the arcane ascension series, I like running/hiking but haven’t been able to do that much. Playing tons of volleyball which I haven’t been able to do either. I like playing video games now as well. Im looking for people to play smash (Melee mostly but ultimate too) over voice, but also friends to play other things like gw2, league, dota, PoE, wow and any other game you can convince me to play. I really enjoy voice chat so please at least be able to do that from time to time or else im probably gonna get really bored. If I get really into you I can sometimes be a bit of a bother to message so hopefully you don’t shy away from talking too much.
>Looking for
Gaming friends, talking friends, any friends. A relationship with some guy would be cool too if we click that much but otherwise just any friends.
>Not looking for
People who are just gonna talk for a few days and then leave. Please be in roughly the same time zone, if you're very far it makes things hard.
>Tag
Vermilion#1577
>>
File: original (31).jpg (81 KB, 600x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F/USA
>hobbies/interests
anime/manga, music, visual novels, collecting anime figures & manga, reptiles
>looking for
some nice n cool new friends
>not looking for
horny men lol
>tag
qt#0980
>>
25/f/u s a

I don’t know what I’m looking for other than conversation. tell me all about your life and I’ll tell you about mine. we’re strangers on the internet. I have no expectations and you shouldn’t either. no politics pls.

buulover#0444
>>
>>30094550
added
>>
File: .jpg (64 KB, 584x666)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>added
>>
>>30094607

I don't have a beard but otherwise fairly accurate. You forgot the fedora though
>>
>>30077749
>In animation
>In GTA

lol you went to Sheridan, didn't you? Ahahaha, add me let's talk about how shitty that school is.

TKYK#9174
>>
23/m/ny/gay/bottom

>Looking for

Hung/Tall/Big Footed man to worship, chat with, and play vidya!!!

>Not looking for

Women, and people who are not what I described as, people that add and dont reply, bad conversationalists

>Kinks/Hobbies

LOVE feet!!!!!
Plants, films, novels, video games, music!!!

>>
>>30081691
armybratt007#1249
>>
>>30077749
do you play melty?
>>
File: 1231455677.jpg (36 KB, 500x353)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Gaming/chilling/shitposting server
mdyX8BrFEZ
>>
https://discord.gg/8weHGUKR

Welcome to Ego Death! 18+ only
>>
File: g_chad2.jpg (102 KB, 437x542)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>ASL
27/m/UK
>About
Opinionated and nerdy, and quite willing to sell my soul for a good salary. Between long work hours and the pandemic my hobbies have been reduced to mostly dicking about on my PC, writing jank code for personal projects nobody else cares about and occasionally browsing Netflix / playing a random game.
>Looking for
Random chats, bitching about life, talking about /g/ things. Kinda want to play more games but most of my friends are too serious for that. You might have to carry me...
>Tag
Alen#1288
>>
>asl
22/f/bi/subby af
>looking for
friends, guys to chat with, im interested in anime (SAO is my favorite!!) and possibly watching stuff together~
>not looking for
boring ppl, sub guys, normies who dont like anime
>kinks/hobbies
ddlg a little bit... i like to garden xD
>contact
Cassidy#0670
>>
Looking for a bro who can make detailed captions. longer the better
Raceplay, Cuckqueen, and breeding themes
Hedgehogking02#1993
>>
send rape threats/sexual harassment, receive pic of my femboy ass
the faster it makes my heart beat, the higher the ass pic quality

thigh high crocs#7347
>>
>>30095632
Added
>>
File: 20210405_195314.png (917 KB, 814x1024)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
>ASL
20's/M/Bi

>Looking for
Girls, guys, anyone to talk to and joke around with, maybe talk lewd if we match?

>Into
Vidya, super into films, I like to roleplay also, draw, write, dnd.

>Kinks
So many when it comes to roleplaying or just general filthy chat. Name yours I probably like it.

>Ideal friend
Someone who likes risqué jokes, being politically incorrect sometimes, joking about all types of shit!

>Ideal Partner for sex stuff
Someone with little limits or is open to a lot. I like F sub/Dom and for M I prefer you sub.

SorryIdiot#9711
>>
Serve to chill, play and shitpost. We get on voice chat almost everyday to chill, our text chat is also active. https://discord.gg/YsKUyEMvCb
>>
https://discord.gg/r43pC7AG
join if you're chill and shit
>>
>>30068380

>>
>>30090080
bump
>>
If you wanna discuss weeb shit, horror, gardening, music (points for heavy music and hardcore), gym, tell me your favorite type of ice cream if you read this all, books and poetry, film, spooky shit, drugs, or memes we might get along!

Autists welcome.

No alt right or redpillers

janedoe#2506

Don’t be creepy or you catch a block
>>
>>30096030
>>30095868
>>
18 M US
Dann#1204
literally dont care what you send
>>
File: 1616537963334.jpg (79 KB, 790x553)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
24/M(twink)/Europe

Primary interests include medicine and music.

I enjoy reading, watching long YouTube documentaries and game development.
I value kindness, understanding and deep, long talks about the world (and feels, in general).

I am looking for a friend (first and foremost) and we take it from there.
Anything sexual will result in a block thus not looking for anything sexual.

I'm mainly into bigger biological men (bigger of age and body size, etc..).

I enjoy cuddles and I am the smaller spoon for the most part.

I play Dying Light, Black Desert Online, Left4Dead2 and Alice Madness Returns.

Please contact me only if you're 20+. I prefer guys that are from EU but that is not a must have. I don't and won't crossdress.

Here's my discord : Midnight Snow#5307
>>
>>30095632
it said youre not accepting requests
>>
>>30068380
>>30094793
Adam#9818
26/m/France
none
Looking for twinks and femboys
>>
>>30070711
Invalid, cuck
>>
>>30090633
Bro what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Gaming/chilling/shitposting server
mdyX8BrFEZ
>>
>A/S/L
28, M

>Location
UK

If you're f, please, tease me with your feet. I don't know how you're gonna go about it, but just wing it! I got faith in you. Maybe you also like other girls feet? Maybe you're just curious about the foot fetish thing in general. Either way, I'm super chill. Can just show you pics of my cat if that's more your pace.

If you're m, please oh please share with me as much feet, as many feet as you can. Furry and anime stuff especially welcome. I'll be extremely grateful! Got a lot of OC to share too!

If you're gonna tell me about your onlyfans or that like, I'd rather you tell me about yourself first so I can see whether you're worth my cash or not. No offence, I just don't feel anything for people I have no connection to.

>A little about yourself
Laid back lazy programmer. I love my psychedelic rock, my classic animes, my retro video games and I have a cat. She's fantastic. I drink a lot of Dr Pepper and eat trash but I don't weigh 300lbs. God bless the human metabolism. I'm actually pretty in shape.

>Contact
Dis: AQuintell91#4854
Kik: Aquintell91
>>
24/M/US

Shoot the shit and talk about anything, don't care if you're Male, Female, Trans, etc.

No Coomers or Stooges

Dynamo#0283
>>
nidoribro#5218

add me for: oldschool runescape sperging or to talk about current anime season
>>
>asl
20/m/canada
>looking for
people to play league, apex, and ow with
>not looking for
vc and people who don't wanna play video games
>tag
joey#7128
>>
https://discord.gg/sc8B6bCsX7
>>
File: Egrc50cVoAA5vnZ.jpg (83 KB, 421x680)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I'm a mega virgin shut-in loser whose never talked to a girl one-on-one and gotten to know her. All I really want at this point is to find a girl who will talk to me, get to know me, and prey on my insecurities, bully me, and make me feel like shit. I'd send her money too. I'm more into the emotional part than sexual. also i'm 22

eeeee#0881
>>
Small comfoy Gaming/chilling/shitposting server
https://discord.gg/mdyX8BrFEZ
We got plenty of femboys, women and peoplethat wanna make friends and chill
>>
Kyoto#9266

Just a coomer cuck. Like talking about experiences, fantasies, being made fun of, insulted, degraded, humiliated etc. Down for anything though. Even a normal chat if you'd like.
>>
>>30098494
Please for the love of god do not join this. We are tearing the server apart. Anyone that was not part of the original among us threads on /v/ should not be part of this. Advertising beyond that was a mistake, any server is doomed to die and advertising on /soc/ was never a solution.
Also funny that everyone forgot about stargazers identity in just a couple of weeks
>>
>>30093759
what games and music are you into?
>>
>>30098563
lul
>>
>>30081507
BUMP
>>
>ASL
31 M the Netherlands
>A Short Description of Yourself
Work in Aerospace, 6'5, passionate about vidya and the industry, IT Degree, lost a person in weight, had a 9 year relationship solo now discovering what I want in life, big fan of cinema. interested in electronics/podcasts/cooking&baking
>Music
https://youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M
https://youtu.be/EBYsx1QWF9A
https://youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0
>Movies
Hardcore Henry ,Mother ,Pain and Gain, Black Mass, Concrete Cowboy, The House That Jack Built, You Were Never Really Here, Midsommar, Joker, Bandersnatch, Logan, Ginger Snaps, A Cure For Wellness, Mother, Hereditary, Filth, Frank, Whiplash, The Spectacular Now, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Swiss Army Man, Alien, Predator, Shaun Of The Dead, Atomic Blonde, Dog Soldiers, Bad Taste, Fargo, Donnie Brasco, Thirteen Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1&2, 28 Days/Weeks later, Mars Attacks, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Pineapple Express, Puff Puff Pass, the Prestige, Equilibrium and many more!
>Games
Right now Yakuza: Like a Dragon wanna finish 100% but need to find the time, https://youtu.be/ohClxMmNLQQ some for this, and maybe a group that need a 4th for their badlurs gate 3 playthrough.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA
>looking for
Vidya friends, Movie buddies and conversation. Someone comfy who shares interests in movies and games to spend time and digest life with after my work hours or in the weekend would be ideal, Waifus.
>What you’re NOT looking for
*shrugs*
>Contact Info
deeshjA#4375
>>
File: 1619199998516.jpg (170 KB, 842x1051)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Hi! Join /domek/!

>/int/ server, mainly EU populated
>friendly community
>mid-sized, comfy atmosphere
>anime, games, music, nsfw and other stuff

https://discord.gg/ueTmDvu
>>
>>30090467
added, tag ends in 33
>>
Nyazu#2504 i just want to coom
>>
File: EopZcqZUUAA9c14.jpg (867 KB, 1500x1733)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
Cool hangout with loads of porn/hentai. 18+ server we don't allow minors. We also play video games and shit

https://discord.gg/KBeaDcS439
>>
File: 1618641039308.jpg (83 KB, 507x763)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
return to sender

Maybenot#1043
>>
>>30099435
tag dont work
>>
bryanhydroplane#4470

im an artist, into music, but ill talk about anything honestly..ANYTHING hmu
>>
File: 1619989364927.png (21 KB, 232x218)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>About Me
19 HARDBOILED MAN, Sweden

we can talk about what we like and our lives. if u r lonely ill gladly chat with u :)
>Interests
FACKIN TALKIN TO RETARDED LOSERS

>Looking for
I'LL ACCEPT U NO MATTER WHAT, UNLESS U ARE A TRANNY

>Not Looking For
FACK IT, IM SO FACKIN LONELY ILL EVEN ACCEPT TRANNIES. WE CAN MOPE ABOUT HOW SHIT UR LIFE IS
>Discord Tag
byebyesweetworld#4453
>>
File: V5HN7Rpg.png (496 KB, 728x546)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>30099841
failed artist u mean? keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
>>
>>30098941
>>30099604
>>30096907
>>30095881
>>30095868
>>30095449
>>30095325
no
>>
>>30090633
>>30090624
disugsting where is your grandpa??? we'll beat da shit outta u fkn dog
>>
File: 1616463709824.jpg (78 KB, 629x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>30099634
confirmed fragile glassshard. likes playing animal crossing
>>
>>30099898
ok retard.
>>
>>30077749
yuzuha?
>>
File: Temtem_beginners.jpg (202 KB, 1400x1050)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>30077126
have u played Temtem?
>>
File: deepfry.jpg (3 KB, 210x295)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>30068380
https://discord.gg/K6YqfMTg

New 18+ discord server for making friends and discussing "subjects"

>>30068978
>>30069982
>>30069953
>>30070302
>>30070711
>>30099604
>>30098941
>>30098494
>>30098329
>>30095868
>>
File: Eabf7FtWsAMNSI1.jpg (175 KB, 1333x2000)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>A/S/L
303 (M)onths/Chicago

Please don’t yell at me, i’m socially awkward

who Wants to platonically fall in love?

an apple a Day keeps the proletariat away
looking For oppression and Chill
i forgot to Take my pill
i’m pregnant and it’s All your fault, I’m Old Greg

i like to Pick people’s brains, sadly, many seem to leave them when they post on this site
Statistics show that if you are a political extremist, we will not get along

Hey, it's Dad#1636
>>
Just a sentient pile of rocks, studied archaeology and geology, working on my PhD now, love punk and folk (yeah, no rock). Just bored.

JustRocks#5932
>>
Havent cum in 2 days and im super horny, not sure to keep a streak or just jerk and cum.... lets chat, thinking i dont cum...

Discord only - Tommythetank#6210
>>
m / us ga

Would like to make a friend. There isn't much to me, my life is pretty shallow and empty. I'm not the greatest conversationalist, I'm far from interesting, I don't have hobbies or aspirations. If you have no one else, I'll try to cheer you up. If I can't I'm sorry.

kino#7070
>>
>>30098358
>Obviously needs help
>Propose help
>Refuses help

What he fuck?
>>
>>30100483
Can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Their post clearly shows they want to be hurt instead. Your help is better spent on someone else. It's a personal journey and you can't force it for them.
>>
25/m/USA, really just looking for people to talk to. I'm up for chatting about anything, whatever works for me! I like vidya, Twitch/YouTube, languages, nerdy stuff. Also interested crossdressing. Anything strikes your interest, add me!
Purple#0226
>>
20 denmark m
Im certain i have aspergers but im not diagnosed
Looking for girls who have or feel like they have aspergers
I just want someone to relate to and maybe eventually we could voice chat
Dont mind if you are older than me or if not
abekat#0836
>>
everyone on here is so shallow

you all are just like the normies you make fun of

i think this is just a natural human trait, to be shallow people
>>
File: 1620454870588.jpg (87 KB, 680x453)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>no teenagers
>no women
>no flirting
>no drama
PgRGZkJZ
>>
>>30077749
QueenMemory#9115

I've got plenty of life and d&d stories to share.
>>
>>30101039
You thought the deep and introspective hang out on 4chan?
>>
>>30101151
To be fair, 4chan wasn't always a hive of scum and villainy. It started off mediocre, got bad, then became worse. We are talking about an image board with over a decade of history after all.
>>
>>30101151
true. its just funny how people expect the most on here without being able to deliver on that expectation
everuone on here asks for too much, especiially he women
>>
29/M/NYC

I used to like films, books and games, but get no enjoyment from them anymore. My only escapes now are drugs and sleep. I haven't gone outside in years. Most days I don't speak with anyone at all.

I'd like to commiserate with someone when our loneliness or boredom become overwhelming.

owl#3853
>>
File: image3.jpg (92 KB, 683x676)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F/Florida
>About
Bored and looking for someone interesting to talk with. I am into warhammer 40k, early 2000s anime and retro games.
>Hobbies/Interests
Retro, anime, general cutesy stuff, cooking/baking, Christianity, Really want to be a mom someday.
>Looking for
Just no weird people... Id love to add anyone and make some friends!
>Not looking for
Anyone is welcome to add me as long as you are friendly
>Tag
katya#1317
>>
18/F/UK
>about me
Sort-of uninteresting hikiko sperg. Don't expect any conversations of substance if you talk to me. I'll happily listen to whatever you have to say, though.
>looking for
Friends and people I can antagonise
>not looking for
Relationship nonsense
>tag
ToyCadet#2525
>>
File: 20210508_004716.jpg (2.88 MB, 4032x3024)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
Just started with medical marijuana and could use some help.

My dose is so small it doesn't weigh, I assume I'm using half a milligram of bud. It's impossible not to accidently inhale too much with a joint, and using a pipe is hard because of the heat from the lighter and the bud falling through the pipe hole.

Anyone that has experience with microdosing would be a huge help.

Ninjadog#4359
>>
Who wants to see pictures of a baby opossum?
HansMoleman#0749
>>
ohtea32112#3348

Looking for bull or hung man to dominate my 38yo milf!
>>
File: i90ag46a6s.jpg (36 KB, 863x724)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
24/F/FL

Mostly looking for friends to game with. Also interested in music sharing. Beyond that, I'd like conversation. I like video games, animals, film/editing, and painting. I've been forcing myself to work out recently and would appreciate any tips on healthy routines and habits as I've just gotten started after a 3 or so year period of not taking care of myself. It should be a given, but if you're going to add me, don't be weirdly sexual or flirtatious.

TerraTek#9747
>>
>>30101447
Also forgot to mention that I am awful at responding. Don't take it personally if I don't respond at hours at a time.
>>
>>30077749
Antony#2148
>>
>>30101511
Tag doesn't work
>>
https://discord.gg/PNfAq3jgc7
>>
22/asia/m
chilling in lockdown. i have pretty universal interests, just depends on what you want to talk about (music, games, anime, whatever) looking to make new friends and stuff. preferably around my age.

potential lewding if we become friends, i guess. homos only though. not looking for toxicity though, thanks!
camelot#6985
>>
>>30074805
Ironically get help.
>>
>19/F/Aus-Melb
in dire need of female friends
i'm hoping we can play games together (OCE)
but i realise there aren't too many people from australia. please still message me if you're fine with just talking <:)
i play a lot of fps but down to chill for some co-op games or anything really
>looking for
nice, chill, cool girls
>not looking for
e-thots, tranny, kpop fags, fobs, spergs
alfhxlr#4821
>>
File: file.png (874 KB, 574x561)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
>>30099873
>>30099880
>>30099886
>>30099895
>>30099898
>>
28 m swe
I want day to day chats but whatever happens is fine, maybe voice later down the line but stick to text for now. I'm EU but half of the time im on a US schedule so doesnt matter where you're from.
Into metal music, discussing around articles, reading, playing crpg's, some DIY stuff, bit of drawing, teamleading and more. I'm 95% straight. INTJ-A. No edgelords out for drama pls.

Leto#6169
>>
File: Jesus_Twingp.png (434 KB, 468x629)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
22m ger
Drinking beer. Bored. Hmu if you wann talk. It's fine if you're a bit autistic but don't go full retard. It's fine if you're mentally ill or depressed but not unironic /r9k/ or /po/ users pls

Timetogo#3929
>>
>>30076815
sure add
Bolioli#2925
>>
File: Capture_Discord.jpg (28 KB, 365x628)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>30098358
>>30100701
Pretty much correct. He just messaged me, claiming to be a god and shit and insulting me like I care.
>>
>>30101635
does for me
>>
Join if you want a good time

https://discord.gg/D8q3tvsr
>>
>>30103584
Cringe
>>
Anyone able to chat a bit, im doing a no cum challenge, and been doing well, almost 4 days now! Problem is it getting tough to keep the streak. Im constantly horny and worry ill break.

Need someone to talk to, please dont add me to show me pics to make me horny, i dont want someone to break me and my streak!!

Discord - Tommythetank#6210
>>
File: 1607011726068.jpg (55 KB, 162x311)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>30068380
>ASL
24/male/london
>Interests, hobbies
I have a lot of interests and just a few of them are: gym, cooking, running/swimming, movies, tv series, spending time in the nature (forests, parks, beaches etc), music and video games.
>What you're looking for
females to talk to or play games with
>What you aren't looking for
weirdos, /pol/, gay/trans ppl
>Contact
mkk#2423
>>
>>30103643
The internet is just the fucking worst sometimes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.