[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Leave your fucked up fantasy or fetish and some way of contacting you, and any other relevant details.

I want to take an ftm early in the transition, kidnap her, take away her hormones, force her to call herself a woman, force her to dress like a woman, and fuck her every single day while I make her look into a mirror while she cums on a real man's cock.
I want to break her and make her a darling little housewife. I'd also do this to a butch lesbian.

M/26/Canada
Kik: m.abel26
>>
>>30191935
I know there's some real degenerates on this board, why not go out on a limb and see what happens?
>>
I love getting girls to kick me in the balls sometimes I pay them I used to have a gf that enjoyed abusing me she fucked me in the ass a few times I like smelling and licking ass as long as its clean I like the idea of being cucked but I never could get her to do it also fucked my cousin I've got some good stories of ballbusting and fucking prostitutes kik xxxjh88 please lol
>>
30/m/us

Dominant and sadistic. Into rape play/beast

Kik srv182
>>
>>30191935
>tfw American man who hates foreigners
>tfw end up having degenerate fantasies and dreams
>tfw want all Americans to be shrunk to a couple inches tall and kept as pets by foreigners
>tfw want some foreign asshole to keep me tucked away in his undies squirming against his sweaty balls or wriggling in his gassy asscrack
>Mobius#0516
>>
me1498

i want to be forced into eating ass
send me eatable ass/pussy pics or tell me how you would use my slut mouth
>>
>>30191935
I'm a pretty cute (I've been told I'm passable) femboy with a slight alt style to him. I'm very talkative, passionate, and fun to talk to, along with being a bratty powerbottom. I'm pretty much into girls who like to see traps get used by other guys. I've posted here a few times, so I'm probably a little recognizable Sorry if anyone had my old discord.

Females only, please!
natto#7558
>>
25/M/Texas
Kik: Lumber_Jack111
I am big, bearded, manly looking dude, I have the cutest gf in the world, but I get so hot at the idea of wearing a schoolgirl uniform or a maid outfit with a leash and collar, and being led into a room full of older guys waiting to do anything they want to me while they film it and verbaly humiliate me. Ending in a big bukkake as each guy comes up and finishes on my face or in my mouth.
>>
>>30191935

18F, Indian gamer girl. I want to be a slave to a preferably Scandinavian overlord, and for him to abuse me. I want to be chained to the floor and fucked silly, and impregnated by him. Conversely, after all the abuse, I want to fall in love and marry him and serve him like a dutiful wife would.

L0lit4#4811
>>
19/M/US
I'm into rape and incest, which means my fantasy is raping my cousin.
kik: Grasshoppee
>>
25 m

kik: merc7912

I love hearing guys talk about the gay experiences they had with friends their age growing up, especially group experiences that got pretty filthy with lots of cumplay and butt stuff but were fun for everyone involved.

If you and your pals experimented at all on sleepovers, campouts, sports trips, scouts etc. and you enjoy talking about the good times you had, feel free to message me whenever.

Not into anything involving rape, abuse or molestation though so don't bother if that's what you want to talk about, I'll ignore your message.
>>
File: 1613015088771.png (91 KB, 304x290)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
25F USA
I want to be bullied emotionally in a way that is public but can be construed as accidents or jokes.
And then behind closed doors taken advantage of.
Has to be by a cute unassuming lesbian though and we would appear as just friends in public.
>>
>>30191935
Terrible taste but as expected of Cuckanda
>>
>>30193620
this is really cute
>>
24 M FL
Have a coprophilia and eproctophilia. Not really interested in my own, but willing to reciprocate.

SC: vaporwavemood
>>
File: ExFCQI3U8AQflnZ.jpg (182 KB, 1451x1081)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>30193620
This was my last relationship in a nutshell. I really liked the dynamic but would have done things a little differently at home to make it more emotionally sustainable desu. If you drop your Discord, I'd love to say hi even if we don't end up hitting it off. I'm 25/F/East Coast too. Idk if I'm cute but I'm an unassuming lesbian who friendmaxxed with my ex.
>>
I love turning girls into apex female degeneracy. Getting them plastic surgery to look like Bimbos. Getting them addicted to drugs. Corrupting them to sell their holes. Multiple abortions. Being violent towards other women. Bullying submissive men into suicide. I want to create a monster that is submissive to me. A complete example of the traits that make someone a degenerate fucktoy. I want that fake ass meat being slapped by a stranger after she's just taken a hit off the crack pipe, not caring about her swollen pregnant belly as liquor coats her brain and her big fake tits are mashed into the alley wall. For her to moan as the stranger shoots a load bareback in her unprotected pussy. Then I'll call her a good girl and give her her favorite meal and some hugs before beating her for not making as much money tonight as she should
>>
>>30193620
>>30195042
I'm also a 25 year old lesbian that's into this. What are the chances.
>>
M UK
Daddy, Dom, Bull, like to be rough demanding my other kinks include role play, breeding, piss, taboo, Cuck, swinging, primal play, ddlg play, bdsm, and being a pervet like to chat prefer uk for time. Can’t always talk due to work time but like dirty chat

Kik Dirty_Drew_
>>
Chastity, penis shrinkage, cum eating, sissification, cuckolding. Also habe a busty gf who's unaware of my fetishes and thinks I'm a total dom.
kik gigglystrands
>>
>>30195042
>>30195228
Snail Cow#7538
Great minds think alike.
>>
Incest fantasies. Whether it be an older or younger sister. Mother, aunt, cousin. I love roleplaying the taboo degeneracy of being a hot young stud fucking the shit out of a family member. Females only. Any age or looks idc. M/22 kik: dfire0
>>
>>30192176
Bumppp
>>
i wanna watch a guy jerk off with a female family members panties. is anyone down for that ? 19/f
>>
M UK
Daddy, Dom, Bull, like to be rough demanding my other kinks include role play, breeding, piss, taboo, Cuck, swinging, primal play, ddlg play, bdsm, and being a pervet like to chat prefer uk for time. Can’t always talk due to work time but like dirty chat

Wickr DirtyaDrew
Kik Dirty_Drew_
>>
File: 20210602_101251.jpg (1.36 MB, 2576x1932)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>30191935
Discord?
>>
>>30193609
19 m Danish guy here. Added you on discord.
>>
M 30 New Zealand

Would love for a group of men to ambush me on my home late at night in an allyway. They strip me naked and force me to suck their cocks. They take pics and vids to blackmail me for more. Eventually turning me into a cock loving cum slut.

Kik f4sty
>>
Exposing and discussing this phat ass twitter woke fag I catfished, wanna get him tributed or captioned. Huge slut, thicc ass. Got him sucking, riding cock, showing his hole.

Also got a few other thicc as fuck faggots we could discuss. Hmu to see these pathetic bitchbois in heat

Kik: silenciodom
>>
Disgusting desu
>>
19m (but willing to change for the right person)
im into piss,, physical and emotional abuse, degrading, gaslighting, incest, abdl, all consensual and all sorts of other gross stuff like slobness and dirtiness
i want someone who i let mentally mess me up all they want but in a nice wholesome consensual way if that makes sense.. i can be needy and fear abandonment so it’s easy to mess with me
id want them to sorta groom me and normalise real weird stuff in a casual way but all while being friendly
boyliker#8247
>>
>>30191935
>>30192076

OP IS A FAGGOT AND LITERALLY REPLIED TO HIMSELF IN THE FIRST POST
>>
Having a free to rape incestuous bisexual family.

Kik: dreamer56709
>>
25 ftm

I want to be free use for anonymous men, maybe tied in stocks in public and just left for anyone to have their way with. Maybe blind folded and passed around, or used as the entertainment. I really like the idea that my slut cunt is public property, and anyone can do whatever they want with it at any time because it doesn't belong to me. I love the idea of a cis guy clocking me and using me in public too.

Kik is hornedftm. Will simply block any misgendering.
>>
26 m US East
Looking for basically >>30193609
any Indian/Middle Eastern Women are the best and I'm immensely attracted to them, want to talk and date one, play vidya with her and eventually date long term.

I'm into a lot sexually, willing to match my partner for kinks (for the most part). Big into impreg and chubby women.
>>
I would love to have a little house gremlin who doesn't shower or wear all that much clothes and eats my food and just lives in my house.

Male 19

Kik:Relishbat23
>>
>>30191935
I want to love someone that truly loves me
>>
>>30196371
Ideal
>>
20 f
morganhugsu
>>
Looking for people to rapechat about my ex. Any and all kinks or fetishes are allowed, especially if they’re at her expense.
Kik: Theguyfromuphigh
>>
>>30196378
What?
Is that your kik or your fetish?
>>
>>30191935
I hope you enjoy your "wife" committing suicide. Gender affirmation is suicide prevention.
>>
>>30196420
I remember feeling trans as a young child.
I am now an adult and glad I got over that because lesbians are hotter.
>>
File: 1622603062983.png (306 KB, 528x442)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
I want a chubby girl or femboy that's into vore talk dirty to me about them eating people and the post vore scat. I'll send contact if anyone replies to this
>>
18 m Faggot Slave looking for a Verbal Master, Please humiliate, make me do anal, tie my balls up eat and my own cum my skype is live:.cid.54f750befe1c1f36 kik:faggotslave4u_.
>>
>>30191935
I want to impregnate a loving wife
>>
38m

Kik:jkarbson

Looking for girls into taboos like pee, breeding, incest, k9, consensual blackmail, forced, etc.

I want to find a girl that would love to submit to me and explore her taboo kinks.

I don’t care about looks, just love playing with real girls into taboo things.
>>
>>30191935
I really want a girl to spit in my mouth and/or put her feet in my face. I don't have a foot fetish. I guess it's a humiliation thing. I would be too ashamed to admit this outside of 4chan.
Also m/29/norcal
>>
Kik: sissybitch1875
19m sissy

Got blackmailed and slowly turned into a sissy by an old neighbour.
>>
>>30196506
>vore
I am also into this
>>
Getting spanked, wedgied, and humiliated by a bully.
Kik boybuttlostbet
>>
Looking for naughty slaves, daddy’s, brothers, husbands, bfs
Start with asl and who you live with for reply
20 f uk
Daisyd919
X
>>
Simple enough--I want a 24/7 slave girl. Total obedience, total ownership.

M/32/SoCal
Kik: DJ_Mongler
>>
40 m California looking for younger girls 18+ im married but wife doesn't participate

Sc or kik marriedman91331
>>
27FAlways wanted to have a son to take full control of literally everything i own him. If you reading this needs his mummy/mom to take control of his boy body my kik is fuc_me12 mention you found me here along with pic and asl thank you son
>>
File: 20210602_151915.jpg (1.43 MB, 2944x2208)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Hello sir, puppy is trying to become a famous hypnotized slut by exposing his dirty fetishes, body and tiny rocket to strangers online.

Please message puppy, please expose puppy and please get all your friends to message puppy and use the trigger "Showdogs need exposure". To get puppys dirty files.

Contact puppy on Kik/Snap/Telegram @ foxxyhole

Email puppy @ iamafoxxyhole@gmail.com

Puppy will not remember sending this message.
>>
>>30192176
Bumpp
>>
>>30197226
Well if you're still around, there's my discord Quelth#3860
>>
29m. Looking to talk to guys about beast fantasies or experiences.

Tell me about the time you compared your dick against your dog’s. Or about how bad you want to see your girl get knotted.

Kik: JtestTSG
>>
26 M
I have a wide and deep pool of fetishes honestly, probably too much to go into in full detail.

But I guess at the core is that I love shy girls. Shy, nerdy, innocent, naive weebs who are socially awkward and who are way out of their depth. I love the vulnerability and the feeling of corruption.

As for what I fantasise doing with her, it ranges from the mundane extreme to the insane and fantastical extreme. On the mundane end it's usually dubcon related, usually a shy girl being taken advantage of by a savvy older man; maybe she got dragged along to a nightclub and taken advantage of, or maybe an orgy. She usually ends up enjoying herself though, and diving head first into debauchery.
And often there's mind control involved, maybe aphrodisiacs.

On the fantastical end it's basically the full gamut of weird shit you've seen on /d/. Transformation, absorption, possession, body horror, possession, cloning, even snuff style scenarios like melting, disintegration, petrification. Just, the whole show bag.

Idk if anyone else is interested but hit me up on kik if you are I guess, it's "Yudoyono"
>>
>>30197698
Btw I'm not into penises
>>
>>30191935
Looking for a F or femboy to send me their braps and tell me how they'd service my fat cock and ass.
Kik: Gemini_Flare
>>
31/M/Eastern US

Straight dom, and I want a free use slave/pet/etc. whom I can use sexually at any time. Whether she is on the phone, doing house chores, playing games, I can walk up to her, yank her bottoms off, and proceed to start molesting and then fucking her. Shoot my cum load deep inside of her, or pull out and cum on her, then go back to whatever I was doing. Other kinks I enjoy include ageplay, bondage, face slapping, cnc, spit, watersports, raceplay, humiliation, degradation, begging, dirty talk, costume play, rough play, rimjobs, face fucking, and roleplay.

Kik: Vandalixed
Wickr: Vandalixxed (2 Xs)
>>
>>30195592
MrPapaPepperoni
I can help
>>
snap hak_bok looking to blackmail people, sorta cnc stuff online
>>
kik buloka trying to get a girl to eat their own shit on vid, toilet play related tasks
>>
I'd like to find a female online buddy who'd send me pictures of her unsuspecting girl friends specifically for me to jerk off to.

Discord: Tega2#7168
>>
I want to become your long term girlfriend using pics of my crush.

Kik: aleisteroo
>>
21/M/NY
Have an attraction to sexually abusive women. I want a woman to spit, choke and hit me during sex.
KVJF0480
>>
chat rape/snuff/necro fantasies in wickr

user1727
>>
i want to be transformed into a bimbo tranny housewife. I think it’s hot to service a guy, especially when he has a bigger dick than me.

jasminm2303 is my kik
>>
File: 0602210304.jpg (944 KB, 2560x1920)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
Kik sissypunkslut

Deepest fantasy is to be kept as a slave
Also maybe forced fem
Nothing going on for me irl, would be down to meet if we seem like a match
>>
33/m/USA
I want to find the timebomb of a girl filled with nudes, log-in info, address, etc and use it to blackmail her into becoming a sex toy. Essentially I would dictate what she wears, her schedule, the rules she needs to follow and have complete control over what she does. I would have her do things like keeping a video masturbation diary, take specific photos and video, and listen to a mantra to mentally break her into becoming a sex slave.

I'll post contact info if anyone's interested. I know that it is very unlikely that anyone is interested in being blackmailed by a stranger on the internet.
>>
>>30192176
Bumpp
>>
M 31 Europe

I want to team up with you on your girl BUT your girl doesnt know because she is blindfolded and tied up.

After you started and tied her up and stuff you will let me in and i take my turn on her while you watch. She will basicly be raped. Maybe later on she will be untied but keeps on her blindfold. And then we will team up on her. What would her reaction be?

Kik: Minusmensch360
>>
>>30197784
Bump
>>
>>30195634
Funk#0501
>>
I'm black and I've been with my white gf for 3 months and I've been dying to tell her to feel free to say nigger and encourage her to go full racist when we have sex. Just call me a dirty nigger, any and everything is on the table
>>
Snapchat is monkeymandick
>>
>>30196376
Pervert
>>
37/M/US Midwest

I want to date a woman with a daughter, the whole thing turns into a free use situation where I'm fucking both of them on the regular. Maybe they bring a few friends over from time to time. Eventually the daughter becomes my gf and the mom becomes submissive to both of us.

Alternatively she's married, and the husband becomes the butler, maid, generally humiliated cuck.

Kik: maydecmn2
>>
File: 1619636540488.jpg (685 KB, 1000x1145)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
26/M/VA

I want to use a combination of hypnosis, sexual torture, and orgasm denial to turn a cute girl into a mindless, horny, desperate rubber doll. Incapable of doing anything more than squirming and squeaking and moaning and drooling as it tries desperately to please its master so that it might be allowed to cum.
Conversely, I'd love to find a woman interested in basically doing the same to me.

As far as potentially realistic desires, just a gal who finds either or both of the above situations as hot I do would be an incredible find, so if that's you don't hesitate to reach out.

Kik is ron_upon
Discord is cnav#7498
>>
File: 20210530_152321.jpg (898 KB, 2560x1536)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
22 m bi, really into puke and public sex, especially filthy bathrooms
kik biguy69422
>>
My fetish is being exposed/blackmailed or my nudes getting leaked or out of my control
SC: anyymi2021
>>
19 f
morganhugsu
I have interracial, bondage and impreg fantasies about myself and other close friends.
>>
send me fucked stuff to cum to at my kik
Grog_Nog20
no limit
>>
Ftm 27

Into edging, hypno/mantras, behavior modification and being encouraged and cajoled into becoming sluttier

Kik/Wickr throwaway36oo
>>
31 f va

I’m hairy and chubby and ugly but I fantasize about someone raping me to drain their balls. I’d be down for even just chatting about what a whore I am and how much I deserve to get raped and taken advantage of.

Kik is bannedfrom4chan
>>
>>30200033
Another one I have is being watched fucking a black man by a white supremacist watches. One who picks a big bull to fuck me while he laughs and calls me a whore. Race play etc.
>>
20/f/est
need someone to fill the hole my abusive father left when he abandoned me. please be older and mean.
Slimebby#8638
>>
>>30200262
added starts with c
>>
Pffft, you're all so vanilla. Want some real freaky shit? I want to be loved.
>>
27/M/Aus
Looking for a female s-type looking to fall into anything from simple slave/master play to hypno/behaviour mod/body mod/surrendering-body-mind-and-soul. Experienced with ddlg, hypno, electro, impact, breath play.
Kik is mcan1014
>>
Birusan

I, want to murder your girlfriend or your ex
>>
>>30196093
You will never be a gay male.
>>
>>30197698
Bump. Also, I'm a pretty good writer, so if you want something written I can do that, so long as it's something I'm into
>>
I have a very dirty fantasy involving my wife

Kik: ktrent0600
>>
Big fantasy to become a cuckold. It starts off watching and sometimes joining in as my gf fucks her bull. They then get me wearing matching lingerie with her. Eventually I don't get to fuck her and get caged. I'm then fed hormones and become another girl for the bull to use.
I love chatting about this fantasy, kik adam.henbury
>>
M18
I want a slightly older girl (22-25) a bit domineering but still playful, who will tie me down and inflate me with a garden hose up my ass.

I want to be bound and pegged by a horse dildo, and inflated with fake cum.

Also willing to do other nasty fucked up stuff too, pissplay, vore talk (and or live prey)

I’m honestly getting desperate for this, even if I can just dirty talk about it all with someone I’d cream myself.

As for my ultimate fantasy, bound, inflated, and popped with cum

Respond for contacts
>>
>>30191935
would really love to be kidnapped and be bred and brainwashed into a nasty crack whore
i have escorted in the past and i think i may have skewed me lol
but i like anythin with rape tbqh sooo whatever

kik
4rpinky
>>
bump
>>
>>30195592
legmaser kik
>>
Being kept in chastity by a lesbian couple (or any orientation of cis-female/cis-female couple) I would serve and pleasure them in any way they asked but they would never (or rarely) ever let me use my dick. They would often degrade or tease me for being of the lesser sex and force me to be a girl in order to please them. Helping them cum or watching them make each other cum would be a regular thing and they'd only let me cum if I were a 'good girl' for them.

But it's hard to find even one girl into this let alone two.
>>
>>30200718
What kind of vore?
>>
Hello everyone, puppy is trying to become a famous hypnotized slut by exposing his dirty fetishes, body and tiny rocket to strangers online.

Please message puppy, please expose puppy and please get all your friends to message puppy and use the trigger "Showdogs need exposure". To get puppys dirty files.

Contact puppy on Kik/Snap/Telegram/wickr @ foxxyhole

Email puppy @ iamafoxxyhole@gmail.com

Puppy will not remember sending this message.
>>
>>30192176
Bumpp
>>
I want to have an online sidechick, in their teens (18+). I wanna control her, make check ups on her and her body every day. make her show me her outfit for the day and tell her if its all right. I want a long term thing without her being clingy. And whenever I have not time I pimp her out on here or on kik to other strangers, who can do whatever to her as long as shes reporting it to me. basically I wanna have control over an obedient young slut. If anyone is interested kik me:
NosfertuS1
>>
File: shitter.jpg (563 KB, 1849x2808)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Love turning women into really dumb looking dickhead bimbo sluts. Bonus with cum and fat poo!

kik me your submissions and poo tributes :)

kik:brainlessfartholes
>>
File: stinkhole.jpg (85 KB, 533x751)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>30201063
>>
I want to be turned into a futa and become a mindless sex monster dicking getting dicked in a massive never ending futa orgy
>>
I'm a lesbian that really loves being abused by straight or bi women. She would bully me in public and tell everyone we're just friends because she's straight. But then behind closed doors she would use me to get off and bully me some more.
>>
I love crossdressers and mtfs that never intend to lose their cocks. You don't need to pass, but that skirt better look good on your frame so dress for what you've got. I'm a cuntboy; pre op on top but post op on bottom. Never bleeds but still needs binders. I can pass as female to hide our secret, but if you're out then that just makes it easier. I also am into sex toys and discrete public play. I'm a power bottom, but I am ok with strapping on for giving.

Drop throwaway email if interested.
>>
34 m England

Looking for a petite woman who wants to meet just because I have a big dick and wants to get fucked and used however I want.

No names, just prove we're real, chat for a bit to make sure the other isn't genuinely crazy/murderer then grab a hotel, meet up, fuck the night away and leave without saying anything else.

kik jazzywazzy 4471 with no spaces
>>
>>30196093
>block any misgendering
So you're a guy? You don't have a cunt you have an asshole
>>
>>30201675
>So you're a guy? You don't have a cunt you have an asshole
Whereas you're both in the same package.
>>
>>30201699
>you're both in the same package
What?
>>
Let me fulfill ur fantasies.
KIK: Litttlesophia
>>
>>30201675
Don't waste your time. Those delusional faggots can admit they aren't really female in 1 sentence and then rage at someone else for pointing it out 5 seconds later.
>>
>>30201711
Its sad to be so fucked in the head and disconnected with reality
>>
>>30200923
Anything really, the one I specifically mentioned refers to the act of live prey consumption. Like people who eat feedee mice and shit. It’s fucked up by my god it sounds so hot
>>
>>30201711
>So you're a guy?
>Aren't really female
How stupid are you lol. He never said he was a woman. FtM = female to male. Idiot transphobe
>>
File: aZybBKW_460s.jpg (34 KB, 460x456)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>30201991
A man is a man no matter what they are wearing. Something kinda/sorta looking like something else doesn't change the objective reality of what they are. I'd get just as annoyed if someone claimed Michael Jackson was Caucasian or something.
>>
Kik: Leahheathfield

Send me the fucked up things you jerk off to.
>>
35m Kik is jameskicks90
Into kinky shit like family,forced,panties etc
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 284x177)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>30202016
>Ftm
Wait I did fuck that up. Id like to replace my analogy with "can she piss put this camp fire."
>>
I want a gooner to edge with their cock in my mouth while watching porn all day. I'll be your goon toy.

Kik goontoyy
>>
Message me about my fucked up fantasy involving my wife

Kik: ktrent0600
>>
File: 1619652284598.jpg (717 KB, 1280x960)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>30199601
Bumping.
>>
Inbreeding and incest :-D

Anyone else think it's going to be much more common and accepted in maybe a little as 5 to 10 years?

Come talk about it!
Kik: Dreaded__Lurgy
>>
>>30192176
Bumppp
>>
28F I love cuckolding men but also super into raceplay haha Kik me at hotwifeebony send me porn of what my future should be
>>
>>30202968
doesn't respond
probably not real either
>>
>>30201865
Do you have Kik?
>>
>24 m pan
>Kik - TheIncestAnon
>If the name doesnt explain it
>Looking for people to rp with and explore an incest kink. I love the idea of cousins and siblings, but I'm willing to explore parent child.
>>
20/m/bi/top

i love to rp, and i have a couple of fetishes. I'm into incest, ageplay, noncon, and piss/scat

kik: rivermountain26
>>
>>30202036

I'm the ftm y'all seem really concerned about. Yeah I actually can stand to pee, with my original cunt and everything, whaddya know

Seriously though what are all these people hoping to get out of this. What do you all seriously think I'm going to do when you message me saying "you'll never be a man" or whatever? Do you think I'm going to suddenly turn round and go "holy shit, in the last 15 years of my life as a trans man I've never heard anyone say something like that before, I'm suddenly a woman"
>>
I want to be pissed on and made to drink it by one person or even a whole party of people

27/Trans Female
Kik: Trans_Gamer
>>
>>30203210
Yeah I do

jess_narpass
>>
>>30203256
I don't actually care about the answer, to be clear. Transphobic trolling is nothing but boring to me.

Anyway if anyone who isnt a transphobe wants to talk about free use/public stuff, my kik is hornedftm
>>
>A/S/L
21/M White/UK England/bi switch sub
>Kinks
Scat
Master/Slave with me as the slave
Diet Control
>Limits
Gore, CBT, blackmail, illegal
>Looking for
White persons only
I want to be a slave for my master who will force me to be used as their toilet, or whatever else they want. I need to be force fed my master's and my own waste, and only allowed to consume food if I'm obedient enough. Spreading is also fun.
I want someone who I can hang out with as a regular friend, then fuck/get fucked by, then continue hanging out with.
>Not Looking for
Trannies
People substantially older
>Contact
kik: dshlwckeh
>>
28m socal. White. muscle. Bi. Looking for 18-30 fit ppl into pee play and cosplay couples, ts, f

Kik: socalfire99
>>
20/m/bi/top
kik: rivermountain26

I'm looking to rp, my fetishes include piss/scat, incest, ageplay, and noncon.

I'm also willing to give a wwyd in exchange for pics of someone you know, but keep in mind I'm into scat and piss
>>
>>30197427

Where are the boys who crave to be my son I'm still online so message me asl and pic submit to me explore every kink
>>
>>30195592
snap: morg1gle
>>
>>30203256
I see it as a sign of how insecure they are in their own sexual and gender identity. Also if you have to tear down others so they are below you, you are weak. Anyway, happy hunting.
>>
Menstruation, periods
Love eating out a blood cunt and fucking
Girls interested can kik me 44mike77
>>
kik buloka

trying to blackmail a girl into eating their own shit, other cnc toilet play stuff
>>
File: unknown (4).png (1.61 MB, 1443x734)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
24, M, EU
Still looking for a girl who lets her pet do all kinds of things to her
Tell me about yourself, don't be shy c:

fake kik - definitelyasexhaver
feel free to choose a different way of communicating if you are concerned about your privacy.
>>
23m like to be humiliated and treated like thrash, will do anything for older man
Sc: sebyourrs
>>
File: 1621839052827.png (1.57 MB, 3000x2549)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
19m/bi

I really want to be someone's snobby, chubby, gainer bf. Ideally I'd just lie around all day, mainly just playing video games, sleeping, being messy, eating, and being horny, but I'd be 100% submissive and obedient to anything my partner wants. I'm also into stuff like chastity, sph, sissification, and cuckold stuff. As well as plenty of other degen kinks.

I'm expecting to get no replies from this anyways, but in the event someone is interested, my only standards are please be close to my age and please be cute.
Discord: milktea#4917
>>
Come confess your kinks and fantasies to Daddy.
Kik: Daddy_101_Dom
>>
21/M/California

I'm so god damn into breeding and impregnation. I really just want to cum inside of a woman and knock her up and have her send pictures of her pregnant belly to me until the kid is born.

Kik- heredth
>>
File: 916_1000.jpg (360 KB, 1000x1626)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
kik: sissybitch1875

got trained to be a sissy from a young age
>>
Feet
Licking feet
Self-licking feet
Sniffing socks
Girl licking my feet (I'm male)
Sleeping with feet on my face
Shoes play
Dr Martens
Fucking in the woods
Pissing in the woods
Pissing in shower
Girl pissing in my mouth
Drinking piss
Fucking in public toilet
Fucking on the beach
Car sex
Bus sex
Anal
Rimming
Pegging
Diamond buttplugs
Anal tongue-fucking
Shower together
Bath together
Daddy-Girl
Cock worship
Deepthroat
Rough deepthroat
Throatfuck
Gagging
Watery puke
Milk puke
Skinny girls
Fat pussy
Wet pussy
Fisting pussy
Squirting
Facesitting
Burying my face in ass
Sucking fingers
Hands
Cum on soles
Cum in socks
Cum in shoes
French kiss
Cuddling

Long-term relationships
Only girls 18-30
Let me know
>>
File: 1594505880885.png (1.09 MB, 1200x1600)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
jaaayyy9156
21/M/bi/Netherlands
I'm hairy and fat with a small cock.
Wanna fap to your mom's/daughters/gfs/sisters/aunt's etc.
Also into lots of hentai. Send me anything.
And every female/sissy/trap is welcome to send me anything
>>
File: FB_IMG_1618626232754.jpg (37 KB, 640x552)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
30 M

I like emotional abuse of overly attached girls, sort of taking advantage of girls especially if they are aware or they know it's a bit irrational. generally abusive behavior without the anger or physical abuse. I will be nice and attentive and pretty genuine with making you feel good about yourself I'll encourage good behaviorfor the most part. But I get a kick out of being nice and encouraging while having abusive traits.

So looking for the usual daddy issues, female coomers, body dysmorphia, girls with scars, submissive, people pleaser etc. You can never be too cling/needy.

>I will not entertain you if you're not willing to verify.

This post will most likely be the only acknowledgement that I'm into this.

Discord: fox747#7663
>>
Looking for bi daddy dom to send me video messages about fucking me and my wife together!
Kik: agoodtime_1
>>
Kik me your fucked up fantasies damnitniicole
>>
File: 20210527_103551.jpg (138 KB, 720x540)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Humiliate and expose and share. Add to groups
>>
File: 2017-11-14 20.19.20.jpg (2.88 MB, 4032x3024)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
23/F/916/Bi

I'm looking for someone local or online who will make posts or whatever to find interested men in my area and then blackmail me into blowing as many of them as possible every day for any amount of $, entirely for your profit! Pimp me out, make me your blowjob whore and then humiliate me even more by making me send you every penny that I make doing it

Kik unicornap0calypse
>>
>>30207906
Where the fuck are you?
Looks like you're in the MCDONALD'S play area...
>>
I had a dream about literally cucking my roommate, as in knocking up his girl and having him raise the kid.
>>
>>30207906
u are not female
>>
I want to watch somebody jerk off to girls I personally know. Look them up on FB or Insta and jerk to them. I want to see a hard dick and their pics in the background. I have nudes of a lot of them too and can share those if I have the girl they like.

Hit me on snap @ friendlyneigb21
>>
>>30191935
I can't help but fantasize about hookups going wrong. Like I go meet with a woman, only to find that she's with another guy and I'm expected to suck him off or whatever. Maybe she ends up having a dick, or maybe her dog gets involved with humiliating results (whether it's an accident or if she planned it).
>>
Feminine boy/Trap with huge daddy issues, would like to try talking to someone who's into emotional abuse, like being a little kind then ignoring me and calling me dumb and worthless. I never tried this, is anyone interested?
>>
>>30208501
Forgot to mention I don't have kik, only Discord.
>>
We hang out a few times, cuddle, kiss, get intimate and share a lot about ourselves. Cultivate a genuine connection. One night I'm at her house watching a movie then suddenly I wake up tied up with her telling me how great our kids will be. I tell her I don't want kids, how awful I think it is, how it's going to ruin our relationship. She ignores me and rides me over and over, coaxing my dick hard again just to cream pie in her. She planned it all so she would be the most fertile. Finally she forces a pill and water down my throat. I wake up on my couch, in my text messages is some of the things I said to her, recordings of the fucked up thoughts I have, copies of some incriminating texts. "Be a good husband and I'll be the best wife for you". Insanely in love with me she trapped me.
>>
>>30203256
in all seriousness

the high suicide rate isn't because of muh transphobic bullying, it's because you mutilate your bodies and your social lives so much and then expect everything to be normal.

The bullying is a last-ditch effort to get you to live a normal fucking lifestyle like nature intended. to live in a way that is scientifically proven to maximize joy and lifespan.

young fucks, especially woman, have no fucking clue what they want out of life. They have to be force-fed it before they realize it's good for them.

I hope youre not too far along to recover, but 15 years makes it sound like you are
>>
19 f. Into pregnancy and big cocks, white or latino manly guys to have a family. Be open-minded
Kik noturgf3
>>
>>30208340
sure
drop your discord I don't give mine out on this board

m PA
kik legmaser
looking for someone close enough to come to my area. guy or girl, doesn't matter, I'm more interested in if you're willing to do this. If I'm able to have complete control over a weaker human, gender doesn't matter as much.

I'd have you take public transit to get to a place where I can pick you up, some parking lot or something after dark. First thing I'd do is confiscate your phone/wallet/keys for the night. You're mine. I would take you to a place you don't know, maybe even blindfold you and go a bunch of windy back roads to get there so you have no fucking clue how to get back. And then I'd tie you up and rape the shit out of you.

I would be rough, use your body for my pleasure. I'd use a knife to cut your clothes off when they get in my way. Leave you relying completely on me for something as simple as clothing. And I'd probably give you some frilly girly clothes that are way too small for your body, then take you out in public like that. Maybe go to a diner for breakfast after we're done fucking, and make you act like we're friends, act like you always wear shit like that. maybe we could go to the mall just so I could show you off more. We'd go to however many places I want, and I'd drop you off at the bus stop to go home however late I want. You'd have to rely on me for something as simple as transportation.

I would take pictures of you in slutty poses. I would find a way to torture you until you gave me your phone password, and then dig through it for any interesting or incriminating stuff. I'd make sure I could stalk all your socials if I wanted to. Change the backup email on your google drive accs so I could spy on it, and I can reset the password if you ever change it. make fun of you for any weird shit I found on your phone. I'd take pics of your ID card, and then, even after I send you home, I'd blackmail you and force you to come pleasure me on future nights
>>
>>30204471
Your domme/mommy is online i have found a new son who wants to join him be all mine i know your reading this message me with asl and pic!! Many have forgotten the pic you neeed me
>>
>>30191935
19/M/US
Have a huge fetish for fucking a subby bottom guy as a girl (preferably his wife or gf) masturbates to it. Have tried to replicate something like that virtually, but little success. Hmu if that sounds fun
kik: marquisthrowaway
>>
28,m, east coast
I have a decent shot of fetishes, open to a lot.
Main are hucow, wetting, public, full time submission, free use, incest
Kik is omeglechat93
>>
36mwm
Fantasy about 25yo breeding slut niece. NN only

Kik damanizphat
>>
>>30208340
drop discord or add me Lord Shitpost#6425
>>
Honestly if I could get my mother n law to drop them panties that would be great
>>
File: 1527319366614.jpg (301 KB, 1280x935)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
I want to bully a girl for being flat, i want to make fun of her pathetic bra size and tease her for being less of a woman. I want her to be jealous, I want her obsessed with my 60 inch tits and resent me for having so much more than her.

Would anyone be interested in talking more?
>>
>>30191935
29m/ us
I’ve always had an attraction to older women. A sex craved milf who wants to fuck all day and night. I would do anything she wanted and she knows exactly what she wants.
>>
File: 53e22e528aa03.preview-620.jpg (104 KB, 1200x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
How do people actually go on finding people for their fetishes in real life?

I can't really put in my okcupid:
I like to be an adult baby and looking for my mommy
>>
>>30210079
Try wickr
>>
I often fantasize about dating and sadistic and grizzly old man and ideally marrying and having kids with him. I'm a chubby asian though. I enjoy ideas of bdsm, rape play, free use, creampie, face fucking, throat pie, cow costumes, anything involving being absolutely sexually submissive and raw sex.
Other ideas I think about are apron sex during cooking, sex in the woods or cabin in the middle of nowhere for a free for all breeding session, kissing his feet, leglocking, sleeping with his cock in me, being tired up all day for open use maybe pissing drinking. Aftercare would be nice. Things I absolutely don't like are anything to do with sharing, cuckolding, peepee, poopoo, blood and diapers, others I guess can be forced or teased on me who knows.
25 f I'm very introverted and enjoy art and video games, mainly fantasy and horror, I'm very slowly learning programming. I wish to pick up other more interesting outdoor hobbies eventually such as camping, gardening or diy things. I might come off as strange though I try not to and I'm honest and try to understand.
I don't talk to anyone irl so I am very inexperienced in sexual things, my knowledge only comes from pornography and I think I want to talk to any old men who want to talk about their experiences in relation to the things I'm talking about. I've always wanted to date an old guy but I just wouldn't know a thing about that let alone other details. It was only like one or two years ago I was told dicks grow or thob or something so you get the idea of my lack of knowing anything.
I'm open to talking to old wizards too if inexperienced i've gone to wizchan before and the guys there seem interesting and a general life talk would be alright. I only have discord though.
>>
>>30196027
Me too
Kik brodz33355
Discord- brodz#2241
>>
>>30210196
i love chubby asians, you sound wonderful
>>
Looking for a submissive female into rape/beast

Kik srv182
>>
>>30210079
FetLife. Great groups and local stuff there.
>>
I get off on submissive men and sissies and cuckolding men I’m a size queen and I like when my subs gets me the perfect bull 28F send me porn of what my future should be Kik hotwifeebony
>>
>>30208340
Kik me thebrokenprince1982
>>
34/m/East coast
Straight. As in don't message me if you don't have a vagina
White, military, fit/thin body type

Pet play is one of my biggest things. Collars, eating out of food bowls, cages, and so on. Really the farther you want to go with it the better.
Also really into anal so you must be either into it or open to exploring.
Besides that, I'm into all sorts of humiliation and degradation. Making a girl do disgusting, dehumanizing things. Rimming, piss play, beast, and so on. Treating her like an object or an animal. While respecting limits of course
Pain isn't really my thing beyond the mild playful stuff, so if you're a big masochist then you should look elsewhere

kik is evan.c.t
>>
>>30210196
28/m, looking for a wife like you, live in Maryland. discord?
>>
>>30210196
What's your discord? I'm interested. Email me at anonrebel at gmail if you don't wanna post it here.
>>
I just miss having a girl that wants me to take out all of my sadistic desires on her. It was fun breaking someone for my pleasure. And it felt good to watch someone slowly get brainwashed.
This vanilla shit is for the birds.
>>
>>30210196
My discord is Marcello-of-light#1906
>>
19/M/US, fit and hung.
STR & LTR are both fine.

I want a fuck toy to use, humiliate, and degrade in any way I want. I want to tie up, tease, and edge you for hours on end until you can't take it anymore or I get bored of seeing you struggling. After that I want to fuck, slap, spank, rape, electrocute, and breed for however long I want, it could be hours, or days I couldn't care less.

Into submissive (F)ucktoys who know their place. Bonus points if virgin or with little experience.

Kik-Margophyco
>>
35m Kik is jameskicks90
Into kinky shit like family,forced,dirty panties etc
>>
>>30205639
Bumpie
>>
>>30210196
Goodbye.
>>
>>30209942
I wish you could do this anonymously too my current gf
>>
32/M/Sweden
A few years ago I had a female stalker. She used to be a friend,l and we talked a lot. Mostly about our sex lives and how me and my GF get it on. Said she got off to the stories of me and other girls especially my partner. She started sending me nudes and lewd messages. She'd send me snaps of her masturbating to our conversations and asking me what I wanted her to do. And I, being the masochist I am, played along for a bit and started making more and more extreme requests and she just did as she was told. Masturbating outside, wearing lovense toys all day, belting herself until she had marks for days, and even stuck fish hooks through her nipples at one point. Then it kind of got obsessive and she started sending me lewd texts and photos of her from outside of our house and stuff. Last time we met in person she threatened me with a knife and so I told her we needed to stop but she just kept going with the texts for a month or so. Eventually we got into an argument and she said she'd kill my GF and make me watch, so we had to get a restraining order.

I'd strangely love having a girl stalker like this in my life again, but without the threatening my GF part thank you. Just someone obsessed with me and throwing themselves at me for approval. I prefer someone who gets off on literally just being my side toy and hopefully lives in Scandinavia (although not a must since I regularly travel all over the world should we ever want to meet face to face).

leave your discord and I'll get in touch.
>>
I would like a group of 12 bros to form a clan of wild hunters with and live as iron age nomads roaming the land, rejecting modern technology, agriculture, and comfort for a hard but natural and powerrul life throughout the wilderness of the united states, a king of the wild rather than another slave in the industrial nightmare factory farm.a
>>
Who gets off using PC Control? I have pics and videos of my ex and ex wife. Dumb unaware bitches would be beyond ashamed and embarrassed that you are seeing them like this. Regular pics, private pics, seeing their imperfections. A total violation of their privacy. I'm samjohn1254 on kik if interested
>>
>>30210196
Too bad you're not into sharing. I would love to train you in both programming (I'm a senior software architect) and how to be a good little slut (been practicing BDSM for 14 years). But I'm in an open marriage so, bummer.
>>
I want a buttslut mommy girlfriend who doesn’t let me fuck her, but instead shags our friends while I’m at work or away, and when I come home the two of us are alone and she’ll affectionately ask about my day, how was work, she might have dinner ready or we might go out, then when we snuggle into bed she would ask if I’m thirsty for some milk, and when I say yes, she’d slide her undies down and nuzzle her big bum up closer to my face, and we’re basically spooning with her ass in front of my face, then I pull out her giant buttplug and just gaze at her puffy, swollen, sensitive lips before I start tongue fucking her ass and sucking on her butthole before I start gently nursing on her and that’s how we sleep, while she cradles my face in her stinky ass~

Eventually she’d be stuffing food up her ass like bananas or other things and holding them inside with a buttplug before letting me eat them, until at some point we start playing games where everything I eat comes out of her butt! There would be lots of orgasm denial, and she’d wear those backless panties that only cover the pussy because it wouldn’t be innocent for me to see her “private parts,” even though they’d barely cover her sometimes and the panties would be soaked.
>>
File: 1620925555669.gif (1003 KB, 404x347)
1003 KB
1003 KB GIF
>31/m/midwest
>want to marry a girl who wants to build a traditional family
>have several kids
>care for the home
>prepare meals
>follows my lead
>in return she will be cared for until the day we die.

It's a tough fetish to find a match for these days
>kik glasstable2002
>>
nudes exchange
Ak1ra#4541
>>
32/m/uk
pandapops2014

I want to keep a woman as a full time, live-in pet. She will leave her dignity, privacy and rights at the door, sleep in a cage, eat from a bowl, get washed on all fours outside, be supervised when going to the toilet and be available for free use at all times of the day and night.

Age, body and looks are not particularly important to me; what is important is that you can hold a conversation and that you have a dirty and curious mind.

I'm interested in things like anal play, gagging and spitting, insertions, a little pee play, body writing, dirty secrets, filthy talk, cum play, a little bondage, humiliation, degradation etc.
>>
File: 1603831889649.jpg (149 KB, 600x1200)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
I want to fuck my mum unironically.

But that aside, I have a thing for really sharp teeth. I like slightly frightening women or off women.
I mostly want to do loving consensual sex with cuddling, maybe while i dress up like dracula or we dress up like other paranormal or mythological characters.
Powerplay and other social dynamics, outside the occasional larp for fun, turn me off and I strongly believe will just sour relationships in the long term judging from my upbringing.
I like to embrace being a freak, and another freak, and have fun expressing it as it makes us human. To accept eachothers flaws in a fun and cathartic way.
>>
>>30212534
what the fuck cunt

why does this make me want to jack off
>>
>>30202016
>i'd get just as annoyed
nta, but like, minor eyebrow raise at the absolute best?
>>
>>30196603
I mean I don't like to kinkshame, but that's just one step too far. You disgusting filth. Seek Jesus.
>>
>>30199476
do you use /pol/ and /v/ to be your gf for the night sometimes?
All kidding aside, and not kinkshaming you, but your predicament on the internet and eapecially this website just seems very amusing of you aren't trolling. I've been chuckling at imaginary scenarios during work after reading your post.
Care to tell more about how you relate to just general everyday racism in irl and internet? Do you live in a mostly white or black neighbourhood etc. Bad/good experiences in the past?
>>
>>30191935
24 m tx
want to be hard facefucked by a woman w/ strapon.
kik animusfaust
>>
>>30212691
Adorable! Costumes and being a freak are fun. You deserve those cuddles.
>>
I want to go out to a bar with one of my female friends have a few drinks and a good night and then be approached by a couple guys who take us to their place and fuck us both.

I'd get down on my knees and start sucking one guy off while my friend watches and sees my cock getting hard. Then the 2 dudes would throw us onto the bed next to each other and start fucking us side by side while we hold hands.

Then they would both come us inside us raw and I would get up and fuck her next and while I'm thrusting away inside her the dude that fucked her would start fucking me and the guy that fucked me would get in front of us and we'd suck him off together while I pound her while I get pounded until I cum inside her.
>>
>>30212524
don't we all
>>
>>30212800
Yes to this
>>
I’m a faggot and I love the idea of someone posting my pics and contact details online in some fucked up communities so that I always get harassed by abusive horny men

Discord: Scoops#6928
>>
21/F/Europe/Lesbian
I love the thought of being fucked by a girl with a dick, whether that’s mtf or a girl with a strapon, but I’d want her to actually act like the cock was real, wear it outside under her clothes and jerk off with it
>>
>>30195634
nice tits
>>
File: 20210601_221933.jpg (1.26 MB, 2576x1932)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>30199355
Sent
>>30214039
Thanks, I can't complain
>>
>>30196093
Do you have discord? I'm interested
>>
>>30214128
Ooof post more please, that's extremely hot
>>
chat rape/snuff/necro fantasies on kik/wickr

anon2031
>>
>>30212448
Does she get envious or have a problem with chestier women? Because it would be fun to hear what she has to say about me.
>>
recently realized that I have a very shameful inclination. I'm struggling to come to terms with it and need help and encouragement

wick: proctogrotto
>>
Hard bdsm, roleplay, anal, CNC, etc..
Looking to casually talk about kinks with a friend
M 23 | Looking for F only
Kik: bobmarley67890
>>
Kik anon98990

Sharing NN pics of a blonde bimbo
>>
Kik is wannasuck94
Into everything. No rules
Milf, cuck,teen,bbc,bwc,incest,sissy,trans,crossdresser..
Whatever you got as long as it's hot
Can't wait to hear from yall.
>>
Wickr: Hermesbigcock
Feed forced, beast, anything really
Have none to trade
>>
28F I guess my fetishes are wife abs I’m open minded big lately a couple things like oral, hotwifing, cum play and big dick edging have been on my mind Kik me at hotwifeebony send me porn telling me it should be my future as we sext
>>
When I get high on blow I like talking to other curious dudes kik scotsqaud
>>
>>30214635
She loves big boobs and ass
>>
File: IMG_20210608_014828442.jpg (2.39 MB, 4000x3000)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
I want someone who is as into dick cutting as I am
29/m
Kik: dans805
>>
Kik someguy_560
Wik someguy560
Looking for a fantasychat about my blonde crush (or other chicks i know) and me being subs for you/others. Hit me up if you're interestd and want to rp this or tell me how youd abuse us both(No nudes of her sadly)

Alternatively, add me to groups or send me anything you want
>>
My biggest unfulfilled fantasy is forcing a girl to violate the trust of those around her. Friends, family, co-workers, those who rely on or trust her. Something mild might be creepshots or 'using the bathroom' during dinner with a friend to do inappropriate things, but much more if I can ensure she does not get caught. I would stop before making her physically abuse anyone but the thought is pleasant.

The likely scenario would be blackmailing a girl with low self esteem into doing this, making her emotionally reliant on me at the same time as she secretly betrays anybody who enters her life. There are elements of bullying and emotional abuse in this.

It could also be nice with a girl who enjoys it on some level but needs me to 'force' her to do it so it so she can absolve herself of guilt.

It is nice to imagine but I do not think I will live it.
>>
28m from europe

I'm a sadist/dom with 9 years of experience. Looking for anyone to chat about kinks and potentially play with if we have some overlap.

FriendlySadist#8308
>>
Kik - Owenfez

Send me your filthiest stuff , will reply with cock
>>
>>30215894
Got a discord or something?
>>
>>30214787
Bump
>>
>>30208569
Literally untrue and there's no data to back this up.
>>
>>30210196
tired#5170 if you are open to something long term/serious
>>
Kik tinybearboi
1inch soft microcock
25yo
Tell me if it is the smallest you have ever seen
Call me names and humiliate me and use me as a loser to entertain you and your friends.
>>
29/M/UK gay
death-dick breeding and beast mpreg
>>
Into anything, from scat to guro, piss to vomit, beast to body modification, anything
The only condition is that I want to imagine all of these things on girls I know
Discord: grandchoppe#3777
Kik: luxlight3
Pics is some of the girls
>>
>>30216528
They will state things like this plus repetitive insults. Dubious tiny studies are given if proof is offered at all. They love to bait and cherrypick. They plan for simple replies along the lines of "that's not true" and count them as a win.

If you want to defeat them, get to the heart of the matter. Why would they give so much mental real estate to something that has zero bearing on their lives? Fear stemming from insecurity? Repressed desire to transition? Having a fetish they are ashamed of? A hollow, boring life? If they are "free thinkers" and transgender is a "left wing cult", why do they all say the same things?

These are the things they try to hide behind rage posts, meme insults, and poor research. Read their posts carefully and dismantle the man behind them. Strip the disguise calmly if you respond at all. Ignoring bait and reporting trolling is a solid policy (click the arrow bedside a post number). Never be a screaming queen.

Anyway, lots of people are into trans, gender benders and other non hetero/non cisgender people. The vocal few can't change that. Look for people into you and ignore the ones who aren't.
>>
File: image1 (17).jpg (218 KB, 960x1792)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
19 femboy
saw a video of a slave getting washed really brutally by her master with some soda jugs full of water. he dumped them on her and scrubbed her body with his hand, violating her a lot. was super hot and now thats all i want. especially if someone used a powerful hose on me, tied me up in their backyard, etc. all i can think about.
>>
>>30210616
Bumpp
>>
M35 Kik is jameskicks90
Love Hearing kinky and fucked up stuff..family,friends,forced,dirty panties etc
>>
NB/26/Italy

My fantasy is having someone devote themselves to me fully in a "normal" BDSM relationship, only for things to quickly get out of control and that person starts regretting it all, but they can't stop it anymore. Things like beastiality, public humiliation (especially in front of loved ones), abuse and torture.
>>
Need a seriously brutal, dominant bull to steal my 18y/o gf from me, expose her, steal her nudes, pretend she's yours, do whatever you want, kik ajayanon03
>>
>>30217715
Kik is Rains43
>>
>>30217593
Kik
>>
Have fantasies of being kidnapped shaved all except made to grow out my hair and be more fem and be train as a sex slave for a taboo/kinky household
Kik: leobtm13
>>
Still looking for dominant women that would abuse me in bed
Kik is KVJF0480
>>
>>30217472
lmao I'm not ashamed, and would be down to fuck trannies if given the chance. fetish is a fetish.

I just feel a genuine sense of altruism when out of the bedroom, in telling you your choices are fucking up your lives and it's nobody's fault but your own.

but ofc pearls before swine. go ahead and keep telling me how deranged I am for stating the obvious
>>
if I didn't think you were beyond listening, I would honestly ask to reach out on discord and have a genuine heart to heart
>>
Looking for naughty slaves, preferably daddy’s, brothers, husbands
20 f uk
Daisyd6699
(Not a seller, just for fun)
X
>>
I want to throatfuck somebody until they puke.
Then I want to do it again. And again. And again. I want to do this to a trap or a woman (trans or cis).

I want your throat to become an erogenous zone, to where abuse of your gag reflex and fucking your makeup up is a regular part of heavy petting and making out.

28/m/oregon

Wickr Me: droolriver
>>
21/m/ Ohio
Kik: sissy4u_

looking for A dom to totally feminize me and make me into their perfect little tranny slut
>>
File: 20201224_202816~2.jpg (464 KB, 1788x1932)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>30214492
Here's an older pic
>>
>>30218240
I love it. Would love to chat with you too.
>>
Anyone interested in creepshots?
Kik - batboy3454
>>
Luv2cit13

Would love a young smooth fem boi to seduce and fuck me
>>
25/M/Texas
I am big, bearded, manly looking dude, I have the cutest gf in the world, but I get so hot at the idea of wearing a schoolgirl uniform or a maid outfit with a leash and collar, and being led into a room full of older guys waiting to do anything they want to me while they film it and verbaly humiliate me. Ending in a big bukkake as each guy comes up and finishes on my face or in my mouth, or making me do a gokkun.
>>
Wickr: whatever36
Feed anything that makes you just don't even ask
>>
>>30218240
Actually I should just ask if you have a way to contact you.
>>
Looking for naughty slaves, preferably daddy’s, brothers, husbands
20 f uk
Daisyd6699
(Not a seller, just for fun)
XXX
>>
>>30218384
You can drop your discord if you want
>>
>>30218437
bradley#7795
>>
Hello ! im 21 female.
Feeling down and sad,, and need someone to talk to.
Im up for anything!
Hit me up on kik!: yassie.jude
>>
>>30218240
God body hair is disgusting, every I see a FTM tranny I imagine forcing them to shave it all off. Not even in a sexual way, just get rid of that gross shit.
>>
>>30218240
Keep those tits.
They're perfect.
I want to see more men walking around with them.
Also women should be able to walk around shirtless.
>>
Kik ravensketch m21

Want to show an older guy, a dad or cop, pics of my ex and have them tell me how theyd degrade or abuse her like a slutty stepdaughter
>>
>>30200795
I also find this extremely hot Im glad Im not the only one. I once found a female tranny couple but they kinda werent interested I still fantasize bout it.
>>
>>30218444
Added
>>30218647
Body hair was one of things I ended up liking more than anything else, though I also do shave every 6 months to get a baseline on how my body is progressing.
>>30218689
Thank you, I'm working on getting used to them versus disliking them, as I won't be able to get the chop anytime soon. I'll actually be going shirtless for the first time in my life at a fetish event coming up, been anxious about it but I know it'll be a good point of growth for me.
>>
>>30218730
I wax my chest and stomach every couple months and I've shaved my armpits since I was mid-teens. Body hair is gross. It has nothing to do with societal norms or whatever people will try to say either, it just feels awful and looks worse than bare skin.
>>
File: zmcda_001.jpg (161 KB, 750x750)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I wanna be made to think a girl is interested in me, only to end up being her dog's bitch.
>>
I paid a trans girl to let me shave her head
>>
28M, straight, El Salvador
I have a big hard on for girls of white and pale skin, that contrast with the bluish color of her veins, be it chest, collarbone, legs, arms, chin, feet, hands.
I have hematolagnia, I like the metallic taste of blood, looking and it, feeling it's warmth.

My dark fantasies range from father-daughter incest, to kidnapping and captivity, murder-rape, and necrophilia.
>>
>>30219471

Your kik?
>>
>>30219471
Whoops, forgot the kik coomerspic/ wicker degenspic
>>
19 M north germany

I realy like like the thought of torturing someone. it isnt necessary sexual torture. I want to tie someone up and let them hang from their arms so i can use the like a boxingbag or stick (hot) needles into them. Of course degradation is part of that too. I like almost everything that induces pain exept amputation or cutting stuff off.

kik: Anonium42
discord: Lord Shitpost#6425
>>
>>30195069
Anonslave87
>>
I like sharing wife fb and nudes

Little weird, i know

I dont post my kik, i reply to guys who post their kik
>>
M35 Kik is jameskicks90
Love Hearing kinky and fucked up stuff..family,friends,forced,dirty panties etc..
>>
>>30219588

xxjaeger_xx

Send her my way, I'm game
>>
>>30210616
Bumppp
>>
>>30219588
Do you have snap?

rusty_shakleford
>>
>>30219588
CaimTS
>>
>>30219588
notanothertom

send 'em here
>>
24, m.

Really would love to find a female to give me jerk off instruction. I love being watched, told what to do, given a countdown, all that jazz. If you're interested, hit me up.

Kik is cordovalt.
>>
f 24 lesbian turned on be other woman underwear. I love to get off looking at their secret drawers, inspecting materials etc.

kik pinkbaklazan
>>
>>30191935
I want to take an ftm at any point in his transition, kidnap his heart and take away his inhibitions. Share with him my clothes and undergarments. Slap his ass and say stuff like "nice cock bro" and flick it while he's getting into the shower. I want to fuck him every single day while I make him look into my eyes as we cum on each other's cocks and whisper "that was pretty fucking gay" in his ear.

I want to build him up and help him unleash the David buried inside the block of marblee. I'd also do this to an enby who's a bit more on the masc side.
>>
File: 1615717217575.jpg (265 KB, 670x607)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>30219944
Uber based. Kind of makes me jealous of whoever you end up with. Also checked.
>>
https://temp.exposed/gallery/bd3d7da0-1955-469e-8085-1c2e6731c1e3
Expose him!
>>
i have more then one kink some more some less fucked up:

1. lingerie: i love to see others use the panties or other things of their wife's and gf. looking into drawers of other women that i dont know while her bfs or brothers invade their privacy. Also like if they ruin them by jerking into it. maybe even putting them back, the idea of him getting into trouble because of my fetish is so hot.

2. consensual blackmail: sounds weird, but here is the point. I want her to go to me and give me her information i can use against her and then i start the blackmail with soft tasks like going out without pantys or doing a creep shot or something else. as my tasks get more extreme and she complains i cna now say: "this is what you wanted now take/do it bitch"

3. gentle/mommy femdom. this is when i am more on the sub side, having a mommy like gf that will take care of me like a teacher. lets me fuck he and shows me what she likes while we do so, but also helps me with my kinks. maybe even is able to help me with 1 and 2.

4. thrill: i sometimes jerk at work, i could get caught but i am very carefull. but i do like if someone gives ma a task that i can try to fullfill.

if you wanna talk about any of them

36 m kik skavampir
>>
>>30195042
#pinkrichy3238
>>
>>30205740
>I'm expecting to get no replies from this anyways
<.<
I added you a few minutes ago! c:
>>
19 M north germany

I realy like like the thought of torturing someone. it isnt necessary sexual torture. I want to tie someone up and let them hang from their arms so i can use the like a boxingbag or stick (hot) needles into them. Of course degradation is part of that too. I like almost everything that induces pain exept amputation or cutting stuff off.

kik: Anonium42
discord: Lord Shitpost#6425
>>
>>30219588
I'm game, Kik is Telford1878
>>
>>30205740
Very cute, I have had fantasies like this too. Hope you find someone.

>>30220586
Any contact?
>>
21/F

im just looking for likeMinded people to talk about this with,

-The idea of being brainwashed into a submissive slut.
-Being abused if im not listening or just because you feel like it, while having a nurturing tone.
-I like being fucked mentally and tortured physically.
-To have someone use me at their disposal.
-Being tied up and left there until your ready to use me... or just coming home and releasing all of your anger and frustrations onto me.
-the thought of being spotted at a bar, and having someone drug and abduct me is hot.

Discord: anon20271#9714
>>
>>30219588
Hung bull. Would love to see your wife.
kik m1k34d4ms
>>
>>30219103
I kept some of her hair and jerk off with it in my hand. Always makes me cum buckets. She cried as I shaved it.
>>
>>30221461
Damn, my kinda girl, too bad I fucking hate discord.
>>
>>30210196
39/m/Canada old experienced and nerdy if you wanna chat
n8isonfire#1691
>>
Want someone to help with my darkest fantasy it has to do with starting a family and involves incest
25/m
Kik TheBigBadJuju
>>
Straight m 25 looking to talk to girls about any of the following, maybe rp if you want!
Rape
Incest
Humiliation
Public exhibitionism/public use
Mind break/bimbofication
Bdsm/rope/tied up scenarios

Kik is TommyS373
Don’t be shy!
>>
>>30217593
Discord?
>>
I want to be forcibly fully feminized beyond recognition. I want to become a feminized bimbo slut for a master.

23/bi/m

Kik: dimond_dust
>>
32/m looking for a girl to connect with about my very taboo fantasies. They are not something I'd ever act on, just something I'm looking for a partner to understand and tease me about.

List includes:
Taboo
Ageplay
Incest
Bestiality
BDSM
Hotwifing
Explicit dirty talk about how bad it is that I have these feelings

I'm very open to engaging other kinks as well, total people pleaser here.

soughtdynamic on kik or wickr
>>
File: 1618888476454.jpg (117 KB, 1280x953)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Nothing too weird, but highly unlikely to ever happen, but yeah, fetishes and fantasies and all that.
Its long term only, but I have a pregnancy fetish, I want to find a girl just as much into it as me, or even more so. We get together, I get her pregnant. have one, maybe two kids, but she spends the rest of her life still pregnant because she becomes a surrogate and year after year, she keeps getting pregnant and popping out kids.
Bonus if she's a short stack. Short girl, but huge tits, that just get bigger because all the pregnancies.
>>
m 29 bi hung slave
kik: kimmietotenfelde

into
extreme stuff
rps
beast
rape
watersports
feminization
sissification
castration
bdsm
public
and much more
>>
31/M/Eastern US

Straight dom, and I want a free use slave/pet/etc. whom I can use sexually at any time. Whether she is on the phone, doing house chores, playing games, I can walk up to her, yank her bottoms off, and proceed to start molesting and then fucking her. Shoot my cum load deep inside of her, or pull out and cum on her, then go back to whatever I was doing. Other kinks I enjoy include ageplay, bondage, face slapping, cnc, spit, watersports, raceplay, humiliation, degradation, begging, dirty talk, costume play, rough play, rimjobs, face fucking, and roleplay.

Wickr: Vandalixxed (2 Xs)
>>
I'm a real sicko I wanna have normal sex and spoon just to hold someone and feel wanted
>>
Bored 30m looking for a continuons supply of oc Girls pics or things that doesnt just come from a mainstream porn site. Like to read people talk about their links if they have a nice pic to show. No scat, no gore, but up for anything else
>>
>>30219576
It's not showing up.
>>
Exposing and wishing to humiliate this thicc woke faggot I catfished pics out of. Hmu if you’re good at captions or blackmail/humiliation, or if you just wanna help spread this fag.

Be kinky

kik: froawayphatty
>>
File: IMG_20210305_232507.jpg (1.18 MB, 1840x3984)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
Kik yane_2834
Discord faby2834
hot and fiery latina
>>
>>30219103
Trans girl here. I’d pay you to shave me completely bald and then either keep my head completely shiny or blindfold and gag me then put me in wigs you like
>>
>>30219103
>>30221528
I'd be interested in chatting! What's your ASL? Discord?
>>
File: slave.jpg (61 KB, 540x794)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
25/M/UK

Seeking a (cis) woman to mould into a slave for a long-term BDSM relationship. I have a detailed plan for how to achieve this, and ideally would keep you as a 24/7 servant living in my home once the training phase is over. Add for more details.

Discord: Feminist#8962
>>
File: 1623286886821.png (1.37 MB, 1200x900)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>30220896
horny bump
>>
25/M/GER

I would like to try beeing a pet to a tough loving mistress. Pegging, beeing a breeding pet, satisfying all the wishes of my goddess owner, beeing a beloved pet and not beeing humiliated

aimstuff#5286
>>
19/F/US
aisling#8286
uhm! i have a tonnn of fucked up fetishes such as being raped, mind breaking, degradation, ageplay and extreme pain.... also some other stuff that i can't remember.
>>
>>30223289
Not interested just wanted to brag
>>
>>30223430
Doesn't come up
>>
>>30223098
Doesn't interest me if youre into it. The fact she loved her hair but was so desperate for money is what made it so hot.
>>
>>30222270
Very based

I have similar fantasies where I am kept constantly pregnant, either from constant/repeated impregnation or from some kind of sci fi experiment where I’m always “pregnant” but never actually give birth
>>
Names Shanice i have a fantasy of being gang raped and beaten im 24 female heres my email Shanicerosedave@gmail.com
>>
I want to find a true zoophile. I want a partner who takes dog, horse or pig dick, and drags me along for an emotional bond. Essentially a cuckold, for someone who can't get off without an animal fucking them. Standard submissive tasks like licking balls and eating creampies taken to the extreme, as they get ruined by animals.

Kik is OvergrowneetSnart
>>
23m, I love voyeur and even age play, come chat or tell me your most fucked up stories. Almost anything goes.
Kik: RobertFullDownsJr
Wickr: jollyman24
>>
Don't consider myself an overly kinky type person but recently I've developed a fantasy where I get stripped down, tied up, and edged/denied orgasm over and over again. Looking for someone to possibly role-play this scenario with me. 31, M, US, kik is one_twothree123
>>
>>30200395
fucking sicko
>>
>>30207906
Do you have discord?
Mine's Vi#8886
>>
File: 1622788800620.png (707 KB, 1600x1688)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>30223463
>I’m always “pregnant” but never actually give birth
As far as fantasies go, thats almost perfect. Though personally, I do think theres a big appeal to all the changes a body goes through, and then starting all over, but if I were to change something for a experimental fantasy or the like, I'd make it so the whole process takes a lot longer instead.
>>
Into cbt, looking for a dom who would like to figure out some nasty scenarios. You would like to hurt someone's balls ? Please write me.
kik : theskull0006
Humiliation should also be a part of it
>>
>>30223588
Probably different ID

I also fantasize about having to go through the whole process repeatedly, admittedly very hot. But imagining myself having to live my life being permanently nine months “pregnant” is peak fantasy material for me.
>>
>>30210616
Bumpp
>>
>>30222133

Bumping this, if you're an open minded woman please take a look
>>
Pls bully me and talk about how I'll be a virgin forever and maybe wwyd my sister/ cuck me with her
smithboy12794
>>
M24 Straight
I've been into erotic hypnosis for a few years now, and have the fantasy of completely mind-wiping a subject and reforming them into my personal slave.
If you're female, curious, from EU or willing to relocate, feel free to send me a message - Kik: maermp
Men and needy people will be ignored.
>>
M27 US Straight

Really into starting a stable long term relationship and eventually a family while using my job to support us. Yeah I'm a sick fuck
>>
Today its my birthday.
I want to jerk off to some new stuff all night long, make my cock sore.
I normally jerk my cock to big ass and big tits woman.
Push my limits, i want to see more and cum to more stuff.
If you wanna see me stroking to it I’ll show.
Kik: joime0 (it’s a zero)
>>
>>30196371
This is my girlfriend
>>
I need a cute girl or trap/femboy/sissy who wants to serve me on kik. We can talk about whatever whenever, but mostly looking for someone who will submit to me completely and take pics/vids for me. Looking for long term both lovey and horny. Someone who I can call my good girl. Prefer white or black, and any body type except very skinny, and preferably EST, but really any time zone works. If you want, I will threaten to/actually send your pics to other guys if you're being disobedient.
Hmu on kik .here.for.you
>>
>>30224262
permanently being always nine months pregnant is also incredibly sexy, and a great fantasy to have.
If you feel like talking more about it go ahead and message me.
Misenthrope#6897
>>
>>30209942
ArianaSparks#0878
>>
28M, straight, El Salvador
I have a big hard on for girls of white and pale skin, that contrast with the bluish color of her veins, be it chest, collarbone, legs, arms, chin, feet, hands.
I have hematolagnia, I like the metallic taste of blood, looking and it, feeling it's warmth.

My dark fantasies range from father-daughter incest, to kidnapping and captivity, murder-rape, and necrophilia.
Wicker degenspic
Kik coomerspic
Discord rannchan#4569
>>
>>30220896
sadistic bump
>>
I have a big fantasy for my pale skinned gf to be fucked by BBC. Initially I also join in but then she ends up just fucking him and I watch. Over time they start making me wear the lingerie and panties that she takes off for him. Eventually they cage my cock and make me dress girly all the time. They also secretly slip hormones into my food and my body gradually changes to become a nice curvy girl.
Love chatting about this, would love to make it or even some of it real. Kik adam.henbury to chat
>>
Girls, come confess your kinks

All submissives welcome - from new to experienced.

Kik: Daddy_101_Dom
>>
>>30225521
hot
>>
25/f/usa

The idea of being raped violently is a huge turn on for me. In theory of course as its never happened, and realistically i dont want it to happen. However, the fantasy of it gets me turned on. Something to the effect of being forced to have sex at gun/knife point, Being drugged so i cant respond, or even just over powered and beaten while i'm taken advantage of.
Ive tried con-noncon with a previous partner. But it didnt really have the same feel like my fanatsies of not knowing it could be coming does.
>>
>>30225614
Kik?
>>
>>30225614
My kik is davidhill512
Id love to talk about this much much more.
>>
>>30225623
Post your kik
>>
>>30222912
Awwww sweetheart <3
>>
>>30216501
not him but my gf is the same, shes always complaining about her chest.
gorm#7207
>>
>>30222133
I'd message you but you seem too sweet to inevitably ghost
>>
I want to fuck and abuse my step daughter so badly. Kik is Bridgeer08
>>
File: fetchimage.jpg (213 KB, 700x394)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>30220896
dancing bump
>>
>>30225671
Kik me at davidhill512
I have most of that guys interest but I actually reply!
>>
>>30225614
Kik me at srv182
>>
Having my crush fuck around with Black Man
And when she gets oregnant forcing me to raise bit my children and provide for her
While she doesnt allow me to touch her becasue she only fucks real Man

Kik-szkixz if you want to talk
>>
>>30225614
>>30225633
kik: spadebishop
>>
>>30212542
Bump, a man can only dream. I'm hoping for the same.
>>
35/m/USA
kik: Bhael85

My big kinks are finding a girl into mutual weight gain and slob stuff. Just the idea of two people gradually getting grosser and fatter together is my fucking dream. I'm also into taboo stuff.
>>
Kik: Hattieqt3.14

Into everything fucked up and taboo. Love to hear/see what you are into.
>>
I’m a wannabe cuck who gets off on showing his plump wife. I secretly desire real men to degrade her while forcing me to watch as they expose her for all to ridicule.

Kik mysecretmessage
>>
File: IMG_20210508_033043.jpg (561 KB, 715x1000)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
32/m/us

Into lots of taboo, incest, cnc, cosplay, face fucking. Just hoping to find my hentai princess to simp for.

Kik lolicaust
>>
32/M
I want to turn a girl into an onlyfans camwhore. The more dorky and inexperienced but horny and curious the better. Start off with having her share cute pictures with me and dress up in cute clothes before gradually getting dirtier, sharing the pictures with more guys until she's fingering her ass for money on the internet.
>>
35m I tend to like extreme things and always end up pushing my own limits somehow. Often on the sub side; can be dom in the right circumstances.

Generally into taboo, rape type of stuff - complete humiliation and degradation.

Recently been finding myself looking to cam in a public park restroom and be used in pretty dirty ways.

Open to chat, fap and more.

kik: BNoLFun
Wikr: dirtykinkfunbi
>>
19 pathetic closeted bottom bitch here and I crave the idea of getting fucked by a bbc or bwc in front of my crush kik:jasonm151
>>
>>30209437
Bumppp
>>
>>30225614
Minusmensch360
>>
>>30210616
Bumpp
>>
>>30221461
sent you a request
>>
>>30219588
Im game "indacostrios"
>>
French boy from Paris
Kik Aleinos
Looking to compare with bigger than mineeee
>>
>>30219588
Ken8745
>>
>>30225614
johnforchan
>>
>>30219588
Kik dominicocc
>>
Kik:thetoyboytoyboy

I want to have a MMF threeesome with my girl that’s “supposed” to just be a typical threesome, but instead the bull locks me in chastity and forced me to dress up like a girl. All while my girl watches with rapt attention. I might offer some token resistance, but Deep down I know I deserve to be treated like this.
>>
18m
A long term dom, preferably experienced, to take me through sissy puberty. I’ll start with diapers then princess panties eventually moving on to makeup, wigs, chastity and lingerie.
Kik is 1ayded
>>
>>30227928
1ayred*
>>
>>30203256

I'd like to watch you stand and pee. Up for that?
>>
am passing ftm, for a while i've had a fantasy where my cis guy friends discover that i have a pussy + they hold me down while they take turns using me
>>
>>30228071
I love this, you have kik?
>>
36 m chubby with muscles married down low sissy

I crossdress and show off on chaturbate and my fetish is when guys get really excited. i have caught drunk college boys at the right time and they go wild! a guy from the middle east bought me a butt plug and dildo and that was another highlight

too much of a pussy to meet a guy irl
>>
>>30228089
nah, only discord sorry
>>
>>30228171
Mine is nasydnes#7583
>>
29m/straight with a feederism kink. Even mutual gains aren't off the table, but I do slightly lean feedee if there are any into that. Maybe make a challenge of it to gain for a week and see.

kik corocoro111
>>
>>30228242
>>
File: e7d.jpg (16 KB, 680x383)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>30228135
>>
Gapingthebunni
F 25 us

I want to be stuffed full in every hole with whatever people feel like using
Objects, toys, food, whatever
Have my clit and nipples fucked with
Get passed around
Very high very horny
>>
>>30228275
i would with a special friend but the guys ive met on grindr so far are just not quite charming in the right way
>>
>>30196506
chubby femboy, i do fucked up requests, this sounds like it's down my alley. can do voice or videos.

kik me kayloar27
>>
>>30219944
That sounds hot. My kik is lotion_kidd
>>
Trubb16
Drunk and high on speed
Lets get pervert together
Send me anything...
>>
>>30226416
Back online.
>>
want a girl who has an extra sweaty pussy and butt and wants to have it sniffed. i'm a cute tall hipster in pa...
>>
>>30207906
Dude, stop. That's gross man
>>
>>30224262
This is my shit, got a discord?
>>
LF a CD slut to please me while wife sleeps
>>
29/M/Amsterdam

I love torturing slaves, male or female. Into most fucked up shit.
Beast, incest, rape, race play, ageplay, light snuff. Hit me up if you want to get zero judgment dirty talk/meetups/pics etc.

Kik: EveryFetish
>>
>>30225614
kik is SandDune230 I have experience is this and would to explore further
>>
Exposing and wishing to humiliate this thicc woke faggot I catfished pics out of. Hmu if you’re good at captions or blackmail/humiliation, or if you just wanna help spread this fag or discuss/rp him

User: froawayphatty
>>
>>30225614
KIK is SandDune230 have past experienc in these sorts of kinks and would love to help you explore
>>
25f
Tattooed, pretty cute, blonde hair, big titties. My three kinks are rape, piss, and fisting. Also a bit of doing sexual acts in public. When I was barely 18 I had a Dom that would send me small amounts of money (like a few bucks) to send him a picture of whatever he wanted, very spontaneously. It would be stuff like you have 3 minutes to put the nearest (fittable) object into your pussy or you don't get $x, another one was I'll give you as many dollars as pairs of panties you can out in your pussy. I think insertion would make it onto my list of fetishes too lol. I like putting things in my pussy I guess *shrug*

Kik: VixieVee
>>
File: IMG_20201101_125539.jpg (1.71 MB, 3456x4608)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
22 sissy. Want to get blackmailed into becoming a completely feminized sissy hooker/pornstar. Forced to whore myself out for free, taking load after load.

Kik: cum_slut_princess
>>
>>30228744
Alsoooo the thought of having someone piss into or onto my pussy
>>
I'm a mouth guy. Kissing, heavy making out, oral, spit, all good. But also just like sharp/monster teeth, long tongues, saliva, spit, drool, did i mention saliva? fingers in the mouth, sucking, all of that. and it's either way. playing with a girl's mouth, getting stuff shoved in my mouth, just any kind of oral slut stuff. if you know ungulatr, we're gonna be friends.

hi i like mouths can you tell

anyways. kik: shieldman, disc: Shieldman#9001
25 / m / east coast
>>
aashir31
Have a huge size fetish love seeing massive size difference in cocks doesn’t matter if it’s hentai, shemale anything just as long as it’s BIG
>>
>>30192176
Bumppp
>>
28/F, I am into huge guys on steroids.
>>
>>30205639
bumpie#2
>>
Cuck,incest, honestly anything taboo
26/m

Kik- throwaway855
>>
>>30228744
> Also a bit of doing sexual acts in public.

Weirdest thing I did with my first girlfriend was get a blowjob at a McDonald's Drive thru behind the sign people order at. Sketchy as hell but maybe someone who reads this will enjoy the idea of it
>>
>>30222133

Bumping again, please read if you're an open minded woman who's not afraid to push boundaries!
>>
I want to be kidnapped and taken and forcibly fully feminized beyond recognition. I want to become a feminized bimbo slut for a master.

That or rape play/non-con

23/bi/m

Kik: dimond_dust
>>
File: PXL_20201026_193956219~2.jpg (962 KB, 1975x3255)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
ABDL and DDLG
M/32/WA
Kik: floplife
>>
>>30225614
Princebroken1982
>>
>>30223430
You have kik?
>>
>>30219588
Princebroken1982
>>
30/M/EU

Any girl wants to talk about their periods? Or something else that is gross? Just something different I guess idk

fantasticcuriosity
>>
>>30219588
GiantBison
>>
I want a fit but not too fit cute 18-20 year old boy I dress up in nylon tracksuits and other things.

I also want somebody to make fun of me, around the same age and gender as above but good looking.
>>
>>30225614
Kik me. Throwawaysa.pe
I'll show you how my gf and I did it
>>
M/28
Bbw, ssbbw, girls peeing , anal, incest, any kind of sex toys and insertions. Also really just want to please a desperate bigger girl who hasn't had sex in a long time or is a virgin

Kik wave.existence, wickr same without the dot
>>
23m, I'm "straight"/bicurious but I fantasize about sucking a bunch of cock at a gloryhole, especially with a girl.
>>
27f 29m

We're looking for a daddy. Someone to advise us, take care of us and to help out in exchange for obedience.

Kik foxandbearcam
>>
26 year old FtM. I've had top surgery and been on T for years. I have a cis gf, but I can't stop fantasizing about a man making me his broken cockslut in private. Acting like bros in public and around my friends to have him use, abuse and stuff all my holes while verbally humiliating and mindfucking me. Being forced to walk around with toys inside me. Being fed drugs and gotten high and then fucked. Completely submitting.
>>
>>30232058
kik: GHSTM56
>>
File: 20210604_124048.jpg (3.16 MB, 4128x3096)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB JPG
26 m nz.

Into incestuous, bisex family with k9 and young.
Also cuckolding, submitting totally to a mistress.

Looking for anyone to chat.
>>
26 gay m
Dreaming of being hyontized and mindfucked into becoming a big dumb horny jockboy. Also into cock worship incest cumplay sportswear. Just hmu

Kik: Naexli
>>
>>30232058
kik or discord? i wanna make this happen. maybe even a gangbang if youre up to it
>>
>>30195592
Plzbenice57
>>
18/m/au

I love scat/rape/piss anything really degenerate

Mobius#4567
>>
bulimia.
>>
Trubb16
You decide what I'm cumming to
Just send it anything goes
>>
>>30232146
dex412

same
>>
>>30225567
Bump
>>
19 bi m
i wanna be taken off the street and gangbanged for days upon days until i cant think of anything but the daily pounding I'm to receive by like 5 hung dudes.
kik: killdagods
>>
>>30232058
post kik
>>
>>30232058
Kik? Psycho hung femboy here looking for someone to make my slave.

Kik kayloar27
>>
>>30231339
Contact?
>>
Looking for naughty slaves
20 f uk
Daisyd6699
Xx
>>
Exposing and wishing to humiliate this thicc woke faggot I catfished pics out of. Hmu if you’re good at captions or blackmail/humiliation, or if you just wanna help spread this fag.

Be kinky

kik: froawayphatty
Wickr: phatanon
>>
>>30232073
Did you draw that yourself?
>>
23 m bi into anything taboo
Kik: MightyLordXenu
>>
>>30232101
>>30232242
If you post yours, I'll add you.
>>
>>30232413
kik is gourm13
>>
>>30232058
Samuel#6913
I'll turn you back into a real girl.
>>
This little exposure slut was desperate for the world to see her real face. Kik this German sissy cumdump and expose her everywhere you can also, her name is Maximillian
>>
>>30232549
Her kik is sissywhorebambi69
>>
31/M/Eastern US

Wickr: Vandalixxed
>>
Kik someguy_560
Wik someguy560
Looking for a fantasychat about my blonde crush (or other chicks i know) and me being subs for you/others. Hit me up if you're interestd and want to rp this or tell me how youd abuse us both(No nudes of her sadly)

Alternatively, add me to groups or send me anything you want
>>
>>30220896
bump
>>
23 chubby bi m looking for tributes of my fat body/ass while you degrade me verbally kik is formoon877
>>
38m
Kik: jkarbson

I’ve got a long drive home and I’m looking for a lady who wants to do a voice chat with me and talk about our taboo fantasies and experiences. I’m into taboos like pee, breeding, incest, k9, forced and many more.

We can figure out which voice app to use from kik.
>>
25/F/Mississippi

Love fantasy of being exposed to rapists.
Hunted and stalked by strangers.
Raped and gang rape fantasy and made to do and take whatever you want.

Snapchat Mariems6969
>>
>>30232339
Dev#2416 on Discord (capitalize the D)

If you’re on something else. Let me know and I’ll add you
>>
M21 have a fantasy of being forced to serve a older mans cock

Kik- xxxaqua
>>
Send me some shit to jerk off to I can send back if you want
Joe7857 Kik
>>
>>30233512
User not found
Add me. xav7629
>>
>>30210196
>>30210196
自由#6979
>>
26/m

beat the shit out of some innocent small girl, knowing how much bigger i am than here, step on her face, her tummy, beat her until she cries. put a gun in her mouth and make her deepthroat it and carve my name into her body.

snap:allwhorun
>>
File: snapchat.jpg (852 KB, 1920x1920)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>30233791
>>
>>30210196
Hi I'm older guy 54 uk kik:try08
>>
Hey all,

Due to previous success, I'm making another double blowjob kik group chat

These are the steps:

1. You and 1 other slut add me on kik
2. I explain to you and the other slut what I expect
3. I add you both to a chat with us 3
4. You 2 sluts suck my cock and balls through a double blowjob sexting session

Important:

If you do not get added right away, that might be because there is another blowjob group just started or I'm training a new slut, be patient!

So, add me on kik: Godda2882

And send: "DOUBLE BLOWJOB" + your age and gender
>>
Kik - owenfez

Tell me your most fucked up fantasies
>>
Anyone into necro? Or any other fucked up sexual fantasies?

Knulltheking
>>
>>30234416
is there an opportunity to communicate besides kik? Discord, telegram, etc ?
>>
male, bi, 24 years old.

I like to discuss detailed fantasies about crazy, not normal fetishes, without taboos. Especially sadistic, bullying, and the like about mature women

discord: Duncan MacLeod #8082
telegram: @bojocat
>>
35/M/FL
I am a porn addicted wannabe himbo. I want nothing more than to be a living dildo for women to ride and use to make themselves cum. I want to be a brainless breeding bull without a single thought in my head. I want to be a mindless cum source for women and femboys/traps/t-girls to milk over and over.
I want to just be a stupid himbo bull stud to be used for what's between my legs.
HimboPornAddict#2470
>>
>>30191935
Screw it.

M/early-to-mid-30s/USA

I have a weird dom fetish.

I like showing younger (not underage) girls pictures or videos of things they think are cute, like puppies, kittens, capybaras, etc. and watching them react 'OMG SOOO CUUUTE!' Then showing them pictures of things they don't like, spiders, bugs, snakes, anything non-sexual and watching them angrily react, 'EWW! WHY WOULD YOU SHOW ME THAT?!'

Actually... that isn't a fetish, it doesn't arouse me. It amuses me. What arouses me is the thought of a girl who would go for that who is otherwise strong, cute, and intelligent being seduced and controlled through mental domination, and watching her struggle to regain control until finally being kissed passionately while under hypnosis.

I don't expect to find anyone, but what the hell...

Ask for my Discord.
>>
25/M/Texas
I am big, bearded, manly looking dude, I have the cutest gf in the world, but I get so hot at the idea of wearing a schoolgirl uniform or a maid outfit with a leash and collar, and being led into a room full of older guys waiting to do anything they want to me while they film it and verbaly humiliate me. Ending in a big bukkake as each guy comes up and finishes on my face or in my mouth, or making me do a gokkun.
>>
>>30225614
I've also fantasized about it many times. abuse someone weaker turns me on so hard.
Kik:Inn3rVision
>>
34/M/FL

Currently in long term relationship and have fantasy of having another girl control what I do and eventually push limits asking with homewrecking fantasies

Kik: kdtf
>>
25/f/south america
I'm interested in some voice acting and maybe doing JOI's. My more weird fetishes/fantasies are being "kinda raped", any rapey stuff, public use, being groped by strangers but not fully fucked by them, but rather used, touched, licked and kissed
You could also groom me into watching more loli porn, as I like it but is not my main focus. Any real cp stuff will make me block you immediately tho so don't try that.
I'd also like for someone to assist someone else in raping me, another man or tentacle egg laying monster or gigant insect, maybe a dog too
Oh and I like having my pits licked but that's more of a irl thing. I'm not good at rp so don't expect that nor nudes, little chance I will actually give them away

I'll probably get bombarded by requests so please introduce yourself when texting me
kik: AnnKly
>>
19 f
Fantasy of helping a guy rape another girl

Ill add you
>>
>>30234810
19 m
That sounds really hot add me back
kik:johhntitor669
>>
>>30234810
M29 kik:rawen2992
>>
>>30224885
Bump
>>
File: 1611875328278.jpg (33 KB, 235x216)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>30198973
F, 27, interested in this
Info?
>>
>>30234810
Add TommyS373

Mention why you added me or I’ll forget
Sounds hot af tho
>>
>>30232413
Gif-kun
>>
>>30234878
Not op but would do something similar. Abrazenbull
>>
>>30234878
>interested in being blackmailed into sexual slavery
doesn't post a profile, location, contact, or any blackmail material to get started
>>
My wife and I both have hard incest fetish, we've talked jokingly about living off grid, having kids and fucking them when they are old enough
>>
I just want fat gf pls.
Kik: Hiitms
>>
>>30199951

What nationality/race are you?
>>
31/m/est
I want a broken girl that has zero self esteem to control. And I mean full control. When to sleep, what to eat, how to workout, how to budget. I'd make her masturbate to fucked up videos that even I find disgusting just to degrade her. Etc. Etc.
Kik: PvtJed
>>
>>30235107
You're a lucky man.
>>
>>30199476
Deragatroy raceplay is sometimes Based
And this is a good example of that

Normal white M being racist to black F is semi-based

Black F being racist to White M is more based.

White F being racist to Black M is a rarity

Good kink dude. Not that I share it, but I respect it.
>>
>>30235359
you clearly don't have a clue what based actually means
>>
>>30235383
they cant even spell derogatory. did you really expect any intelligence?
>>
>>30223098
I will laugh at you while I make you have your head on cam. Drop contact
>>
m 19 north germany
fit, 190cm/6'4"
i have multiple seperated kinks:

1. torture/sadism
i want to torture someone both physicaly and mentaly. Stuff like letting her hang from the ceiling like a boxing bag or making her sit in a 100% dark room for hours alone realy turns me on. i like to get creative in making new torture methods and my only limit is amputation.

2. blackmail
I want to blackmail a girl into doing tasks and sending pictures with gradually increasing intensity. id send nudes or worse stuff to family/friends/colleagues if she disobeys or displeases me.

3. (wholesome) vanilla
not realy a kink and not much to say to this but still something id realy enjoy so ive put it on here
>>
>>30235631
forgot my tag
Lord Shitpost#6425
>>
File: IMG_20190106_215955.jpg (2.08 MB, 2448x3264)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
28 M, kik JHinHongKong

Biggest kink is having a girl to be fully passive and let me use her as a masturbation toy while I watch videos and ignore her. Just use a girl like I would use my fleshlight and edge with her holes.
>>
>>30196603
You sick bastard.
>>
File: Emvrt21VQAEXEwm.jpg (228 KB, 1242x1584)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
28 m europe
I want to own you, i want to use you anytime I want, no matter if you want it or not, if you're with me you lose your bodily autonomy. I want to condition you and hypnotize you, you will lose yourself in my all incompassing presence, how you can please me will be the only thing on your mind, like you will be always on my mind. Taking care of you, counting your calories, feeding you from my hand and dressing you up will be my responsibilities and I will keep you dumb, thin and happy. I will torture you while I look at you so lovingly, your little cries of pain will be so pathetic and adorable, you will learn pain and love just from me and from me only
>>
>>30228659

39/m

Fits my caught face down ass up in self bondage and raped by a a dog fantasy.
>>
>>30195069
Hey, I think we lost touch. Come back to Discord sometime. <3
>>
>>30234578
This tickles my interest! Discord?
>>
>>30234878
also not OP but also into that
Anonium42
>>
>>30215972
> My biggest unfulfilled fantasy is forcing a girl to violate the trust of those around her. Friends, family, co-workers, those who rely on or trust her. Something mild might be creepshots or 'using the bathroom' during dinner with a friend to do inappropriate things, but much more if I can ensure she does not get caught. I would stop before making her physically abuse anyone but the thought is pleasant.

Huge interest of mine. Do yo uhave Discord?
>>
>>30215972

> unfulfilled fantasy is forcing a girl to violate the trust of those around her. Friends, family, co-workers, those who rely on or trust her

This is of interest! Do you have Discord?
>>
>>30236726
I'm flattered, but you seem to have a lot of interests that I'm not really into. I'm looking for more of a one-on-one type of situation.
>>
If there's any traps/trans/femboy or women into rape fantasies from the UK then hit me up, would love to talk more. Purely consensual.

Kik is azxy123
>>
>>30236764
myfy#4922
>>
I've been wanting to find a girl who would let me put a spy cam in her room and software on her computer. She would have no idea when I'm watching but I would learn a tremendous amount about her and turn into her obsesses stalker.
>>
>>30236890
Why ask permission?
>>
>>30236910
If she lived nearby I wouldn't. I was making the assumption this would be someone far away.
>>
>>30223430
Tried adding her. She accepted but hasn't replied back to my first message. It's been 3 days wondering when i should just block her.
>>
>>30234810
thatdenchguy98

23/M/UK

6'4 guy with a girlfriend. Happy to have you help me rape her or someone else.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.