[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: g3khyofihsm31.png (189 KB, 1538x1375)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Clean discord thread! Friend-finding, conversation-holding, all welcome here!

Template: (or use your own if you prefer!)

>ASL
>Hobbies/Interests
>About
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Tag
>>
File: 1622418552504.jpg (42 KB, 748x561)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>ASL
32/M/traveling (currently NZ)
>Hobbies/Interests
Hiking, nature, tattoos (pic is me, got more, getting more), chess, minimalist living.
>About
Well traveled dutch guy, recently sold everything i own but a packpack. On a 5 year travel path at the moment. Probably way too normie for this board these days, but worth it giving it a try!
>Looking for
Fellow hikers, nature-lovers and people who enjoy sharing travel stories. Bonus points for people on the american (north and south) continent, as i might be able to drop by at some point.
Also kiwi's who can tell me about local spots!
>Not looking for
Lewds, dudes, racist/homophobic/religious people, people into astrology or conspiracy theories.
>Tag
marc_anton#3780
>>
File: golden-dawn-etz-chaim.jpg (101 KB, 556x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
I'm a hairy wizard.

I like to read Tarot, Runes, I Ching, analyze astrological charts, and things like that, if you are interested in that kind of thing. I study all kinds of occult and religious topics, and enjoy talking about them. I also dabble in conspiracy theory stuff. I studied history and archaeology in University before I dropped out to go study ayahuasca and mescaline cactus in the Nevada desert.

I run a decent-size discord community about occult, paranormal, and conspiracy-type topics. If you're cool and I like you I will invite you if you want.

lex#3532
>>
im going to kill myself
>>
File: scared pooh.gif (10 KB, 220x160)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>ASL
28/Male/UK
>Hobbies/Interests
Video games. Anime. Reading. Music. Same as anyone else I guess. There's more much more detail I can provide but I'd rather you just ask me.
>About
Mentally ill screw-up but I am improving finally. Social and general anxiety, and possibly autistic but high functioning at least. I believe myself to be easy to talk to.
>Looking for
UK people to play games on Steam with. Just one though. I hate groups.
Optimistic people who are improving.
>Not looking for
People who aren't living in the UK.
>Tag
Wanda#0967
>>
File: image0-96.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1150)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>ASL
24 m New Zealand
>Interests
My big ones right now are cooking, lifting, gardening and boring ass computer stuff. I used to be really big into gaming, but these days I mainly just play online games unless something really catches my eye. Getting more and more into reading, into horror and sci-fi primarily. Was a huge film snob when I first went to university so definitely down to talk about that. Very recently started reading comics.
>Looking for
Someone who is able to both have a serious conversation and can goof off and go with the flow. Having hobbies is a plus.
>Not looking for
Weird coomers. Habitual liars aren't my speed either. Honesty is very important to me.
>tag
Finn#0315
>>
>>30222480
pls don't
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
24/M/california

>Games
mostly RTS and RPG games

>Music
Literally just about anything, but mostly i've been on a black metal, prog rock, dungeon synth, and techno lately

>Movies
shitty horror films and 90s ovas

>Other Interests
I collect/sell/fix up synthesizers, make music, buy/sell vintage electronics, program (mostly making bug fixes for old games or doing website work for people), and digitize old movies i can't find online.

Also i love philosophy, history, politics, engineering and anthropology

>What I'm looking for
people to shoot the shit with while i'm coding and maybe vc when i'm driving home at 1am

>What I'm NOT looking for
i'm pretty open to whatever

>Contact info
starlessred#4253
>>
>ASL
M 23 usa
>Hobbies/Interests
vidya, books, working
>About
low speed person
>Looking for
people to play games with or trade book recommendations
>Not looking for
egirls/eboys, british, trannies
>Tag
Stain#5748
>>
File: 1622728408002.gif (418 KB, 500x453)
418 KB
418 KB GIF
>ASL
26/f/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
video games, anime, hockey, competitive paintball, reading, /mu/sic
>Games
rn mostly csgo, overwatch, fortnite, apex
>About
I like to think I'm pretty chill, I like making friends to share music with, talk all day and play some video games with.
>Looking for
ppl with things in common and talkative, vidya buddy, music connoisseur
>Not looking for
/pol/ fags, racist, e dating, nudes, friend collectors
>Tag
pastel#7245
>>
File: Snapchat-1218485895.jpg (21 KB, 500x281)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>asl
21 m us
>about yourself
Friendly, chill, dorky/kinda weeby/kinda emo boy looking for some friends, bit of a lonely college student. I like meeting new people, finding new interests, and hearing about others hobbies. Sleep schedule has been a mess as well. I like being caught off guard and forced out of my element, bein silly and being myself. I can be very talkative but can listen just as much, it goes both ways. I'm starting a full time internship in the next few weeks so a bit anxious for that too
>hobbies
I'm constantly finding new passions and really love the stuff I love. video games, tech, engineering, electronics, reading, books, art/animation, anime, movies/tv, music, paranormal, cryptids, mysteries, true crime, collecting, my cats, my squishmallows, working out, i could go on. I'm trying to get into cooking as well, so anyone who wants to talk about that or help a newbie out lol. Recently have been watching a lot of horror movies too, always down for recommendations or watching stuff together

>looking for
Friends to talk with and support each other. Friendly and enthusiastic or humorous people are a plus, want people to be themselves. Also people who are good at art impress me a lot, I will hype you up lol. Watching stuff together, playing games, I mostly play console but can play some lower demanding games on my laptop. People who genuinely want to talk, aren't juggling too many people at once/collect orbiters

>not looking for
4chan doods, cringy racist or edgy pfp, people who ghost after the first message, racists, lewd, if you add me please don't take days to say hi back I promise I do not bite

>tag
bleppo#8308
>>
Add me if you want to talk about western cartoons/comics. Weebs will be ignored or bullied until they go away!
>>
>>30222690
western is better#4090
Forgot the tag.
>>
hellfirekid#3379
Just add me if you’re supportive and/or a girl. I am very mentally Ill and impulsive and I just want someone comforting to talk to.
>>
>>30222752
So if it's a girl it's fine when she's a nasty asshole?
>>
>ASL
20 female US
>Looking for
Dicks to rate
>Tag
Lilith#2244
>>
>>30222828
this is a troll post : she's not looking for coomers.
>>
23 m
I enjoy video games and anime like your average NEET

Please god help me I'm so lonely

azeran#7880
>>
>ASL
25/M/traveling
>Hobbies/Interests
really into playing music on my instruments, watching and editing videos on my free time and play some nintendo games, im really open for all kinds of topics you wanna bring up
>About
pretty chill and funny person to be around and not shy to speak my mind
>Looking for
someone to pass the time with and share some memes,music and thoughts
>Not looking for
LIZARD PEOPLE OF COURSE
>Tag
swellowme#9228
>>
>asl
29/M/US

>about yourself
Quarter life, wonderful life. Working from home has me a bit social starved.

>hobbies
Walking/jogging, gardening, reading (mostly fantasy and sci-fi, but I read other things as well), video games, Magic The Gathering, coffee, pretentious craft beer. Politics is often listed here, but not sure that it counts as a "hobby." I'm wildly left wing.

>favorite movie/game
Better Off Dead
The World Ends With You

>anime
Darker Than Black

>favorite food
I've traveled a lot, so this is quite hard to pick. Probably Thai food. Or fried chicken

>looking for
Good friends. Someone who shares one of my hobbies passionately, preferably multiple. Someone to bring something hard to (once we're really good friends) and get some advice. Or just someone to shoot the shit with a make the day better. Open to servers, but small ones. I get very overwhelmed in large ones.

>not looking for
Large servers. We can disagree on things, in fact I hope we do. I love talking with people who have different viewpoints than me. What I am not looking for is someone who is an asshole when they disagree.

>something you hate
There's not much. Mostly one sided conversations. People who would like to wallow in their depression. It's fine to be depressed, but I don't want to be around people who celebrate it and let it consume them. I've had my fill of those type of people.

>voice/video call?
Maybe voice. Probably not video. We'd have to be reallllyyyy good friends. Not a fan of selfies and shiz.

>tag

HalfDad#7096
>>
>ASL
27/M/UK, Hetrosexual
>Hobbies/Interests
Videogames, sci fi books (Currently reading 'We'), chess, attempting to cook spicy food, I enjoy going out and finding museums or learning about new stuff
>About
A generic person in the UK who seems to find an interest in (near enough) everything. Whether it's arguing about which coffee bean is the most spherical or if we'll have another lockdown. I love learning about new stuff and tend to ask and listen a lot.
>Looking for
People to talk to
>Not looking for
People trying to send me nudes, regardless of biological sex
>Tag
EstoyPenguino#6930
>>
>>30222811
Not Supportive=/=Nasty Asshole
>>
File: 1604167144287.gif (804 KB, 428x394)
804 KB
804 KB GIF
>ASL
21/M/Canada
>Describe Yourself
Neurodivergent dude looking for someone to info dump at, or with, up to you. I've been told I'm very passionate about my interests and am fun to talk to, make of that what you will. I shitpost in peoples DMs a lot for fun and a lot of my conversations end up being that but I'd love more people to have long-winded conversations about pointless stuff with.
>Hobbies/Interests
The making of and listening to of music, I've been making electronic music for about 6 years. Some favourite artists of mine are Animal Collective, Porter Robinson, Baths, Dan Deacon, The Microphones and LCD Soundsystem. I'm also super into video games like basically everyone my age. Looking for more people to play TF2 or Roblox (yes) with, I also play minecraft though, which is basically a catch-all Other small interests include old computers, weird old games, emulation, graphic design and funny animals.
>Looking For
Friends with common interests, maybe something more, iunno.
>Not Looking For
Hookups, dick/boobpics, obnoxiously political people. If you add me, please make sure you have a reason to, I legit don't know how to interact with people who don't contribute to the conversation. I'll talk your ear off if you get me started on something but I need *some* kind of input lol.
>Tag
opti?#1987
>>
File: 1623271791518.jpg (442 KB, 1440x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>ASL
20 m Latinamerica
>interests
Drawing sfw and lewd/nsfw stuff, videogames(nintendo,capcom,sega, atlus, jrpgs, fighting games, also Pokemon), anime/ manga(shounens/romcoms fav genres)i like gainax and some trigger anime, vocaloids, kamen Rider and a bit of sentai, vidya/youtube eceleb shit
Also someone share me idolmaster pics because i like the girls
>what you're looking for
[Artist] who draw digitally and/or draw degenerate stuff, and look at doujinshis
Voicechatting
Longtime Friends to talk constantly
People with similar/the same interests on vidya/anime
>what you aren't looking for
Sjw/woke/leftyshit and normies
political people in general
People who ghost or dont have desire to talk at all
And people who cant handle edgy/dark humor,slurs and get offended

>contact
Warrock#8287

Ive been watching a lot of dynazenon and reading boys abyss/jujutsu kaisen/gantz/chainsawman so thatd be cool to Talk
Also playing a lot of MegaMan games, Nintendo ones and jrpg
>>
File: hehe.png (227 KB, 326x288)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>ASL
26/F/UK
>About
I do cross stitch, watch movies/tv/twitch, play vidya and sometimes hang out and drink in VRChat. I purged my Discord of people recently so sorry if we've spoken before.
>Hobbies/Interests
Mostly listen to rock/metal. Enjoy horror movies (found footage in particular), and UK comedy shows like Peep Show and Alan Partridge's stuff. Huge fan of the ASOIAF books.
>Looking for
Nice chats, friends, meme and webm exchanges. I'm open to VC but it isn't a requirement.
>Not looking for
Lewd talk, pp pics, server invites.
>Tag
Cas#0649
>>
File: tsoc23t.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship with a man. If your idea of a dream boyfriend is someone who gives you oral sex while you look at loli, contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

Please be 24yo or older

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account.
>>
>ASL
F, 22.
>Hobbies/Interests
I like people and stuff.
>About
I'm pretty weird which is why I wear a mask of normalcy irl, I enjoy talking to people online because I can be very open and direct about stuff.
>Looking for
Cool, cute, nice, epic, mean, disturbed, sick, angry people. I don't really care about gender, age or anything to be honest.
>Not looking for
Idc
>Tag
Emilx#0143
>>
File: 1613367583845.png (822 KB, 564x600)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
>asl
30/m/tx
>about yourself
engineer, listen to dogshit music, eat single origin chocolate, look at awful memes
>hobbies
dota, lifting, stocks, music (electronic, pop, classical, experimental), food/cooking, fashion, a lot of youtube (unhealthy)
>favorite movie/anime/game
in the mood for love/ping pong/dota
>favorite food
desu recently deep fried pork intestines (sichuan)
>looking for
shitty memes!!! discuss food/stocks/music/etc....
>not looking for
bobs n vagene
>tag
refinery#3095
>>
>>30223572
You will never find someone
>>
File: fgg.jpg (54 KB, 604x630)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>ASL
32 / Gay Homosexual Male / The continent known as America

>Hobbies/Interests
Psychoanalysis, sociology, politics, history. I like going to film festivals, and music festivals / concerts filled with suburban white boy indie music. Anime is cool too. I like reading theory, history, and critique. I like lifting weights, bicycling, landscaping and visiting small towns with trad vibes.

>About
Chronic gamer, mostly into Japanese games old and new. I like discussing ideas. I like having ADHD convos where we go from one topic to another seamlessly.

>Looking for
Friends, chill dudes who want to argue about bullshit and banter from time to time. People to share consoooming recomendations or even watch / vidya together if time allows it. Preferably dudes in their 20s. Looking for potential traveling partners too!

>Not looking for
Don't give a shit if you are liberal or conservative or whatever, just don't be an asshole - obnoxious about it. People who are violently unstable please don't add.

>Tag
DoctorMaruki#8492
>>
>>30223890
there is not a continent called America
>>
>>30223913
South America and North America are subcontinents.
>>
>>30223946
that's pretty quirky bro
>>
File: 1599564952264.jpg (33 KB, 600x449)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/UK
>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya, history, politics, tech/electronics, listening to/making music, movies, tv, reading, being outdoors (especially in this weather)
>About
Pretty normie on the surface but it's all a trick. I'm a massive autist that's good at hiding it. I probably work too much.
>Looking for
Long term friends who want to game together (will play pretty much anything except League), that share a few of the same interests as me. If you're in the UK hopefully become irl friends. I get on well with clingy types. Work from home so I'm almost always around to chat.
>Not looking for
Women, server invites, one-word responses, people who disappear for hours at a time in the middle of conversations with no warning
>Tag
frogge#5772
>>
I need citizens for my micronation. We are in the process of creation our own language.

https://discord.gg/UEUPUg8
>>
>>30223379
Ena is great :^)
>>
>>30222828

You dumb bitch
>>
>>30223946
I like that logic
>>
File: 345252544325345345.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>30222396
Doing your math/programming homework or help with either subject in general reply with tag.
>>
>asl
28/M/Scotland
>about yourself
I'm pretty laid back about most things honestly, probably a little too sarcastic for my own good.
Sometimes I get a little too mentally exhausted and need a break from shit, especially after barely being outside at all the passed year.
Most likely gonna move over to the US once things settle down some with covid, clearly I'm a dumbass
>hobbies
Graphic design, film, video games, music, procrastinating, stressing out over having no money and then anxiously spending it from the stress of having it
>favorite movie
The Thing
>favorite food
Any kind of pasta dish or maybe chicken wraps
>looking for
Chill chats or whatever, just something casual really. Breaking up my busy day of talking to practically no one and staring at my screen for 20 hours would be cool
>not looking for
Just don't be a shit head, should be easy enough
>something you hate
Edgy folk
>voice/video call?
Nah
>tag
gengarfunkel#0173
>>
>ASL
21/Male/Kentucky

>Hobbies/Interests
Game dev, programming in C and assembly, old and/or weird techa dn vidya, Touhou, music production, working out every once in a while, walking in the woods

>About
Autistic retard 2hu-fag currently in the midst of digging myself out of being a NEET and doing something worthwhile with my life. Currently starting a partnership with someone for game dev (I also currently get a small income from them). I'm also experimenting more with music production and composition. I also play guitar and bass (poorly). Also becoming more physically active and social. Started taking up lifting recently.

I have an absurd, immature, and just plain awful and dark sense of humor. I just like laughing at stupid/fucked up bullshit.

>Looking for
If you're willing to listen to me sperg and hold a conversation, hell yea.

>Not looking for
Politics, woke bullshit, political correctness, genuinely racist/xxxxx-phobic/whatever people, conspiracy theories, astrology, religion.

>Tag
clownpiss#0495
>>
>ASL
24/M/Midwest US
>Hobbies/Interests
Sitting in my room playing vidya or sleeping, being sad and listening to music, watching anime/YouTube/TV
>About
I'm not too exciting, just an extremely depressed unmotivated individual. I can be a great listener and am very patient and understanding to people I like. Can be funny and annoying too.
>Looking For
Girls to be friends with/game with maybe
more if we click, I have enough guy friends
>Not Looking For
Trannies
>Tag
Emil/Karma#6798
>>
>>30222396
24/EU/m
>about
195cm tall, masc, hairy, white
>interests
philosophy, history, philology, art, lifting, games
>into
twinks/jocks/fem gays
>not into
autogynephilic "femboys", trannies, lefties, narcissists, nonwhites, coomers

dont add me to argue or wont message

demetrius#9454
>>
File: pfp - Copy_2x.png (222 KB, 502x502)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
ASL
23m/east coast.
>About Yourself
im a college student in a relationship. i like to try and improve myself every day, and i love conversations and meeting new people. i am a huge night owl, so im up pretty late.
>Looking for
anyone that has similar or interesting interests and wants a friendship as well. also late night talkers.
>Not looking For
anything sexual
>Interests
traditional Chinese tea, music and cassettes, video games
aquariums, cooking, anime, magic the gathering, vaporwave, thrift shopping,
>Tag
Chaseth#1477
>BONUS (all optional)
>board you visit
/v/, /ck/, /x/, /soc/ (just friend threads), /an/
>Interesting Fact About You
i fucking love frogs and monkeys
>Best and worst qualities, biggest insecurities
best quality would probably be that im a great friend, worst would be that sometimes im anxious about stupid things. biggest insecurity would be the fact that i have social anxiety in public
>Favorite Movie, Album, TV Show, Video Game, etc.
it always changes but: End of Evangelion, Dragonball Wave by Maitro, Big brother and super monkey ball 2
>What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner
breakfast i make a breakfast wrap, lunch is usually yesterdays leftovers, and for dinner i try to cook something different and try something new atleast 3 times a week.
>Media you're currently consooming
i have been glued to the Chris-Chan documentary on youtube/ the sopranos
>Places you want to visit
i want to spend a month in asia visiting japan and china, and i want to spend 2 months visiting europe and exploring historical places
>newfag?
since 2011 i guess
>Goals in life
be completely independent. im lucky enough to have parents that cover my school and rent, but I really wish to some day never rely on them and then take care of them myself. I also want to open up a teahouse when i retire
>>
File: zwzhvi9ij2471.jpg (33 KB, 550x501)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
adapting template a bit so i wont repeat as many things

>asl
26/m/holland
>description (personality / looks / etc)
slightly autistic. outgoing, kind, caring, but sometimes dense and unaware how much im talking about myself. much less socially awkward than like 2 years ago, terrible at flirting. 'bout 5'11" with brown curly hair, blue eyes, dressing like a skater boi mixed with some streetwear. decently fit, but not a gym nut
>hobbies
hugely into rollerblading. it's like, what i do 90% of the time. i enjoy cooking, normie shit like going to the cinema / restaurants / etc. im bad in talking abt hobbies so just hmu
steins;gate, valorant, maplestory back when it wasn't dailystory
>favorite food
burritos // pizza // pasta w pesto // kapsalon
>looking for
people to talk with!! im just sitting here bored most evenings when im not out skating and not having anyone to talk with sucks.. male female all welcome. ill download a game if you wanna play it or we can vc. i can show u around town on google maps and show you where the 25 ft statue of a gnome holding a buttplug is located in my town.
>not looking for
picture of penises i guess? people only online once every week. you're fine w doing that but it isn't what im looking for
>something you hate
people sitting on the fucking ledge at the skatepark. like, it's not a bench what the fuck. get away before i kindgrind on your fucking forehead
>voice/video call?
yes/yes/yes fuck idc let's meet up
>tag
Covid#2019
>>
File: 1623196143759.png (537 KB, 530x579)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>ASL
29/m/Colorado
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading (Lit, poetry, and philosophy) Vidya, Lifting.
>About
Tall fat white dude, im basically almost always stoned and being a lazy degenerate.
>Looking for
People into cyber security/pen testing, people who know about cool shit like cookie session hijacking. If you dont match this description and wanna just talk that'd be cool too :3
>Tag
Maladaptable#1432
>>
23 F

Pls send me your pets. I love animals (not including basement dwellers).

yes I like piña coladas#1949
>>
>>30225425
Furry
>>
>>30225442
nah.
>>
>>30225510
Excuse me, this is the clean discord thread, not the mentally ill retard thread.
You are still young, see a therapist dumbass
>>
>ASL
21/F/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
I like supporting people that I think deserve it. I have quite immature humor.
>About
I’m pretty extroverted when I need to be. My goal is to be able to handle rejection well.
>Looking for
A guy to simp for, who wouldn’t fall in love with me mutually, an unrequited crush. Bonus points if manlet (<5’8”) and/or Asian.
Also looking for women who want venting support. I will lend an ear.
>Not looking for
Anyone over 23.
>Tag
ketai#0708
BTW I will 80% of the time only accept people with an anime avatar or cute profile photo.
>>
>>30225425
was gonna send you pics of my cat but tag isnt working?
>>
>>30225632
oh my bad homie. Everything is small caps
>>
>>30225642
What does that mean
>>
File: bb duck.jpg (494 KB, 1080x1246)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>30225652
it means type this in instead:
yes i like piña coladas#1949
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
19/MtF/Midwest
>Hobbies/Interests
I really enjoy playing video games! A bunch of the stuff i play includes games like Apex, Terraria, Binding of Isaac, Stellaris, Rimworld, Overwatch, Minecraft, League, and im just getting into stardew valley now! I play a TON of stuff, so feel free to ask me if theres a game you wanted to play that i hadnt mentioned, theres a chance I do!

I also enjoy music, Im a percussionist myself, and cooking! I built my own computer and a couple others for friends, and I also enjoy fun talks about random shit

NSFW interests are pretty much anything goes. Im not picky. Hentai or irl sharing is always fun!
>About
Well, im 19, trans and out in public. HRT is starting very very soon, appointment coming up! I enjoy all kinds of conversations about things, and I am an open book, so feel free to ask anything!
>Looking for
Friends who play video games together, (APEX BUDDIES! :D) good conversations, shitpost friends, stupid memes, porn sharing, whatever really
>Not looking for
Boring uninteresting people who dont message, or are dryer than a mcdonalds biscuit
>Tag
Bombs are Key!#8189
>>
>ASL
38/M/ NY currently + visiting SC next week
>Hobbies/Interests
Video games - Streets of rage 4, Raft, The forest, Valheim
Music - Piano + Abelton live
Food - Classically trained in French, Italian and Japanese cooking.
Job - Stock Market + Crypto + Urban Farming (food mushrooms)
I like weed and have done DMT.

>Looking for
long term friend, girl that would like traveling
>Not looking for
wokesters, gay dudes, trans to mentally ill at me.
>Tag
slowbeats#4996
>>
File: 1623233806423.jpg (56 KB, 512x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
***JOIN FOR FREE NITRO - BUT YOU MUST BOOST***

CHILL COMFY AND VERY ACTIVE ZOOMER SERVER

>https://discord.gg/VTzufyzTeN

LOTS OF ROLES, MANY LEVELS, ACTIVE VC AND CHAT, MANY CHANNELS

JOIN AND MAKE FRENS

BREAKING BUCKS PLUS SNEEDING AND FEEDING 24/7

>>
File: 1623065062637.jpg (59 KB, 682x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
***JOIN FOR FREE NITRO - BUT YOU MUST BOOST***

LOTS OF ROLES, MANY LEVELS, ACTIVE VC AND CHAT, MANY CHANNELS

JOIN AND MAKE FRENS

BREAKING BUCKS PLUS SNEEDING AND FEEDING 24/7

>>
File: ape brain.png (46 KB, 250x251)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>ASL
26/M/US East

>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya, Music, MTG, ???

>About
dumbass with too much time on his hands.

>Looking for
friends, homies, amigos, people who can hold a conversation, let's talk about everything and anything.

>Not looking for
Honestly.. I just don't wanna see your dick

>Tag
Snolly#0069
>>
Hello!
im a female from germany about 21 years old lokking for friends been on 4chan for abozt 5 years now-
Psycho#4635
please add me and be friendly :)
>>
>>30225585
Is this some sort of honeypot?
>>
anyone else with cptsd who's just like so sick of it? dont have a support network irl looking to build one online
chxrrycola#0757
>>
I can't even join a discord im actually crying i just wanna make friends I'm just really scared. Somedays I'm really social and even irl I make frens but then I go back to fearful trap and just loose the frens I made because I hide. I'm tired of living like this.
>>
>>30226227
Do you want to be friends?
>>
>>30226237
Sure. I'll prolly just sad post or end up ignoring you because I'm frightened but if ur ok with that
>>
ASL
21/F/UK
>Brief summary of yourself
Bipolar semi-neet that likes films, join me fellow psychos, talk to me about film or games or anime stuff or any other art, i procrastinate so up 24/7
>Looking for
Interesting people that can hold a convo, people that like films
>Not looking for
Under 20 years old, simps
>tag
Trash#5771
>>
>>30226253
Post your tag anon! I'll add you
>>
>>30226267
I'm too scared
>>
File: 1576401918895.jpg (112 KB, 960x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>30226272
Fine, here you go:

Chains

>>
Got banned from tinder, bumble and badoo. Now I'm fucked...

>ASL
31/M/Québec
>Hobbies/Interests
Music, Retro Gaming, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology. Paranormal
>About
I'm a NEET, musician, alcoholic
>Looking for
Cute chicks
>Not looking for
Be bothered by idiots
>Tag
Dréè#1809
>>
File: 69932065_p0.jpg (361 KB, 1016x591)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/Israel. Yes, Israel.

>Hobbies
All the standard 4chan shit: Video games, anime, books, VNs. Also a bit of history/geography.
HUGE fan of Touhou and Touhou music.
Love anything Valve-related, so TF2, Garry's Mod, CSGO, but most of all Half-Life and Half-Life modding.
Also enjoy chill construction-y games like Stardew Valley, Minecraft and the Sims.
I watch all the /a/ stuff, but lean towards comedy (e.g. Asobi Asobase, Hinamatsuri, Kill Me Baby) and weird stuff (e.g. Madoka, Kemurikusa, Princess Tutu).
Big fan of Danganronpa and Higurashi.
I like looking at cute/cool/pretty art. I have an absolutely massive digital collection of anime artwork. Most of it is not even porn! If we gonna talk, expect the occasional image dump. Add me if you draw!

Basically, I'm your standard Touhou-Valve semi-weeb. Or at least as standard as they come.

Outside weebshit, I take some interest in history, science & technology. I myself am not exceedingly knowledgeable, but I enjoy listening to other people talk about this sort of stuff. Just as long as it's not /k/ gun shit.

>Looking for
/a/, /c/, /f/, /v/, /vm/, /jp/, /int/, /his/, /w/, [s4s] people. Basically cool/weird people who are into cool/weird shit, preferably דוברי עברית.

Oh, and CSGO/Valorant teammates.

>Not looking for
Politics

>tag
wepon#6821
>>
File: 1618213325123.jpg (62 KB, 720x712)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish Bar

A fun place where anons can come and talk about their problems and make frens in a comfy and welcoming environment. Guinness on tap along with many other spirits. As the bar man I will try to solve your problems. In other words free councilling and advice.

Join today!
https://discord.gg/7HEwSUU
>>
27/M/Europe

My goal is to find a long term friend or more (female) who, similar to me, has a lot to talk about but nobody to talk with. I've tried joining discord servers, but I don't like the way people tend to behave in a group dynamic, people are much more pleasant to talk to one on one. I'd like to have someone around who wants to be my living semi-anonymous diary, and vice versa. I'm open to any topic no matter how messed up. Tell me whatever is on your mind. Tell me about your day, tell me about the thing you're reading about on wikipedia, tell me about how much you hate people who walk slowly in front of you. I'll do the same.

I'm consciously not including my interests, because I think a great friendship can occur between two people with wildly different interests and views on the world. In fact, I think it's quite exciting to learn more about each others interests and views. That "click" exists independently of mutual interests, I've had it happen before.

CEO of r9k#6539
>>
File: paulallen.png (1.92 MB, 2048x1249)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
25/M/UK

>Hobbies/interests
I'm pretty mechanical minded, Ive spent the last few weekends getting my car back on the road after an unexpected breakdown but I also do the usual as well which is a bit of Vidya, books (reading Norwegian wood by Murakami right now), films (wanting to watch Minari and sound of metal this weekend) I also dabble in some philosophy and politics as well(leftist but not gay)

>About/looking for etc
I have some errands to run over the weekend and some deisgn stuff and I'm gonna be by myself indoors at my desk as well so just looking for someone to bounce some light conversation off and if it turns into something more regular that's good too

>Not looking for
Sex, nudes relationships yadda yadda just chill vibes
>>
>>30227000
Forgotnl tag lel

Fortykeks#0511
>>
>>30222402
After-hike bump.
>>
>A/S/L
24/M/USA (MI)
>What you are looking for?
Friends to talk to about whatever
>What you are not looking for?
Dunno man, just rude or judgemental people perhaps. Have an open mind is all I ask.
>A little about yourself
I work in the software industry. Naturally, I like technology. Near the beginning of the pandemic, I developed an intense interest in reading and have started going through literature from all over the world and all time periods. Right now I am re-reading Kokoro by Natsume Soseki because its the next book for my book club. I also like video games but nowhere near as much as before. I have a PC, Switch, PS5, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PSP, X360, a beefy phone....so yeah kinda have access to all platforms. I've also been trying to work out and get built lately - its been going great. Pandemic isolation has gotten me depressed but don't worry I won't treat you like my therapist. Also note that I sometimes casually use substances but unless you want me to talk to you about it, you won't ever hear me mention it. I've lived and travelled in several countries...not sure where the winds will take me next. I also used to have an intense interest in economics but I hit a wall once it got too math heavy. Also have a passing interest in history, politics, world events, science, etc.

Got my trust destroyed and fucked over by someone recently so I'm currently vacationing in Los Angeles.

>Contact
NineFathomsDeep#9534
>>
File: 56983450983405934.jpg (258 KB, 2048x1222)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
anyone wanna shitpost in a group chat or server
add me up
wizardy#8589
>>
File: 20210609_223747.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
merchant free friend zone
>>
>>30223693
I like the expression you used "mask of normalcy". Anyways it didn't work.
>>
File: 20210526_201020.jpg (714 KB, 1485x2145)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>ASL
22/mtf/on, canada
>Hobbies/Interests
Net art, literature, web design, philosophy, poetry, musician
>About
Artist
>Looking for
Friends, someone to talk to
>Tag
safe#4617
>>
>>30224756
I'm now good with the requests for now. Thanks to those that added and had a nice chat with me.
>>
>ASL:
18/M/Kansas City

>About Yourself
Lonely skinny pale autist.

>Looking for
Friends mainly, people who wanna ramble autistically for a few hours about random shit

>Not looking for
people who expect something completely different out of someone who they added themselves.

>Interests
Out-there music, comic books, movies, sometimes vidya but only when it looks cool, content creators like oneyplays/MDE/fun hole etc..

>Interesting facts about you
I'm pretty flexible and my skin is very stretchy.

>Best and worst qualities
I'm pretty nice but I get easily emotionally attached to anyone who shows me kindness

>Favorite Movie, Album, TV Show, Video Game, etc.
Taxi Driver, Suicide (1977), 12 Oz Mouse, Crash Bandicoot

>Media you're currently consuming
Kaiju shit.

>Political alignment
Centrist that leans more to the right.

>Goals in life
I wanna make comics and movies.

scarfboy mcgee#1182
>>
>asl
19 f usa
>interests
black metal, industrial metal, music as a whole, electric guitar, drugs, dylan klebold, judaism, spirituality
>about
pingas
>looking 4
attention and affection, jewish men, heroin users, school shooter looking men
>tag
cynical#3246
>>
File: awddome.jpg (41 KB, 680x510)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
19m usa
listen to me ingest a bunch of downers and pass out? i used to live on a farm. im malnourished. i cant pronounce my Rs correctly. talk to me for a night and then leave me alone
notyou#4833
>>
>ASL
26/F/PA
>Hobbies/Interests
Organizing my music playlists, metaphysics, spending time with my dog, meditation, short walks, going out to eat, beach trips, reading Wicca and spiritual books
>About
mixed woman who thoroughly enjoys everything about expanding the mind in terms of Wicca and metaphysics, in college for criminal justice, about to start classes to get a bachelors in metaphysics, listens to music all day
>Looking for
Friendships with those who are 26 years old and above who wanna meet, listen to music together,
>Not looking for
Anyone under the age of 26
>Tag
mooniialien#1495
>>
File: 1591827749280.png (113 KB, 321x443)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>ASL
21/M/Asia

>About
I'm into tech and weeb shit, also vtubers and J-pop. Semi-NEET after finishing high school, I'm doing some stuff to earn money but ideally I wanna go to college soonish.

>Looking for
Anyone who wants to talk about anything. Not going to list hobbies/interest or write a novel about myself because in my experience it hasn't really mattered whenever I add another person and we have nothing in common. I've had good and bad conversations with everyone, regardless of whether we had stuff in common or not and there's no pattern or tendency to have better or worse conversation with a certain kind of person.

>Tag
forlornly#9512
>>
F/Ire
if you like rhodesia add me
Lyn#0112
>>
File: 1586200200946.jpg (57 KB, 1005x677)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>ASL
31/m/canada
>Hobbies/Interests
Love vidya got lots of old school systems been mostly on the ps4 lately playing conan exiles, metal music, anime but mostly shounen grandpa shit from my time like fist of the north star and vampire hunter d. Also like reading conspiracy theories and history and alternative history. Bushcraft and survival skills. And umm coin collecting lol
>About
Im a married man with and we have a son im going through some hard times in my life lately. I recently lost both my parents and have been having a hard time. Despite that I'm a generally happy person and I love to joke around.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to.
>Not looking for
Normies (sorry I just suck at talking to you)
>Tag
Tatsujin#5441
>>
File: 20210404_144718.png (138 KB, 500x500)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
I know this isn't a server shilling thread, but my boyfriend really wanted to get a server going so I set this up yesterday. There's no gimmick, just a place to talk about whatever and make some internet friends :^)

https://discord.gg/E9MxdTwKNb
>>
>>30223854
Hard to, but not impossible, and I've already spoken with many girls like that.

The problem is not finding a girl who is into that, but finding a girl who is into that but also a match to other things
>>
>ASL
24, male, EU
>Hobbies/Interests
Music (metal, psych rock, experimental, ambient, EDM), watching films, playing guitar, cooking, baking, clothing, crossdressing every now and then
>About
Tall, skinny, long hair fag. Have worked but currently in college/university
>Looking for
Comfy guys to talk to, bonus points if cute. Want euro bf maybe but mainly looking for friends
>Not looking for
Overweight, pretentious, manipulative people, homophobes or ghosters
>Tag
Wriggle Nightbug#5366
>>
>>30229494
Not really her. Some asshole posted her disc
>>
>>30229494
dude
>>
>>30229494
Hey sorry Rokki here, I didn't make this post.
Everyone that added me was real nice tho, but please don't :)
>>
>>
21/M/US
>>
manga/anime and music. some examples are (TTGL, soul eater, FLCL, Toradora!!, mob psycho, kino, samurai champloo, the ancient magus bride, space dandy, P&SWG, ajin, golden kamuy, dorohedoro, fire punch, usogui, dungeon meshi, kengan ashura, space brothers, high rise invasion, aku no hana) for music (zazen boys, midicronica, chinese football, coaltar of the deepers, the pillows, penpals, nujabes, badbadnotgood, king krule, Marcus D, funky DL, MF DOOM, 2 mello, ark patrol, tom misch, louis cole, knower, android52.) i also enjoy a lot of breakcore, nxc, d&b and nightcore type stuff as well. if anyone knows about older japanese rap like buddha brand give me some recs. i enjoy a lot of fighting games, mostly tekken and anime fighters. my favorite game in the last five years is the ghost of tsushima. i want to learn moon runes. and take my art more seriously. computer hardware and pc building is something i spend a lot of time on as well. im also big into outdoors stuff i do a lot of hiking and backpacking. know a bit about photography and some other small hobbies. oh and uh oneyplays and sleepycast and newgrounds culture in general. also if youve ever read any of brandon mull's books id be very interested to talk.
>>
looking for, someone to connect with.
>>
not looking for, normalfags.
>>
dekemori#5124

Thousand night, Recurrence night, Reverie end Invite. and...[7days Immortal] Unreal BLACK THINGS.
>>
19 f USA
Just looking for people to talk to!
>>
31 f canada
kneetotheface#4552
looking for impersonal chat
>>
>>30229793
Dumb cunt. You didn't leave your disc.
>>
File: vixere divorce 2.jpg (549 KB, 1079x1101)
549 KB
549 KB JPG

>https://discord.gg/vixere

LOTS OF ROLES, MANY LEVELS, ACTIVE VC, ACTIVE CHAT, MANY CHANNELS AND EMOTES

JOIN AND MAKE FRENS

a
>>
File: 5ba.jpg (5 KB, 100x100)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>ASL/orientation
25M UK Straight
>Personality
Typical introvert really. I’m quite an intense person emotionally, but do have a sense of humour and enjoy watching frauds (mainly the sanctimonious) get exposed. That’s one reason I come back here; it’s not filled with ‘woke’ crap.
>Hobbies/Interests
Main: history, politics, reading
Other: chess, exercising, film, investing, model building, music, programming, urban exploration, video games
>Looking For
Anyone in UK who wants to talk online, then if we connect, we can meet IRL
>Tag
Alias#1544
>>
19 f USA
Looking for people to talk to
mayababy#4457
>>
>ASL
19/M/US
>Hobbies/interests
Reading, politics, international affairs and theory, anime, vidya
>About
I’m a student studying politics at uni. I’m a conservative and devout Catholic. I also write for journals/websites and such.
>Looking for
Anyone
>Not looking for
Lewds.
>Tag
Pliny#4048
>>
>ASL
M/25/Texas

>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya, weed, photography, gym, pokemon

>About
living in texas, working from home still v bored most days.

>Looking for
friends for occasional conversations and to learn a thing or two

>Not looking for
esex, children, spastic freaks

>Tag
Pyrs#5914
>>
>>30222752
This is sorta an bump, but for some reason I’ve recently acquired a taste to talk about the logistic and reality of war and military other things, not in a negative way but in a way where I can understand things before I can formulate a full opinion.
Anyone know about this shit and wanna be non biased?
>>
>ASL
22/M/PA
>Hobbies/Interests
retail WoW, dbd, dogs, horror movies, abandoned factories. i have essentially been living as a wastoid neet for a few years and my interests are pretty limited. though i've met plenty of more interesting neets, so maybe it's something to do with my character.
>Looking for
WoW buddies ++ but generally just friends to chat with from time to time.
>Not looking for
romance or gay shit like that
>Tag
astraldog#5939
>>
>ASL
19/m/br
>interests
music: paul jebanasam, irisarri, elysia crampton, datewithdeath, death kneel, ziúr, organ tapes, schoenberg and other noise/idm/ambient stuff

cinema: antonioni, jean-claude rousseau, pedro costa, monte hellman, júlio bressane

i also enjoy some reads on philosophy and literature but know little about it
>looking for
ppl with similar interests that would like to have a conversation about whatever
>tag
hymn0#4765
>>
Any . . . gamersss? Anyone on . . . GTFO, VALORANT, KF2, R6, or DBD??? Drop pisscord and maybe I can form a group between anons of same gamez. Am male btw. sneed

Also, no need for:
>vc, altho it can happen
Reposting cuz wuh buh buh buh
>>
>>30229500
bump ~
>>
>ASL
24/F/The Netherlands
>interests
Watching stuff both anime and live action, video games, cute shit
>looking for
Long-term friends
>not looking for
People under 22, perverts (and I mean people who are perverted in general not just how they act towards me specifically), junkies and alcoholics, please listen to this for once
>tag
Lin#2208
>>
File: popuko (6).gif (735 KB, 320x180)
735 KB
735 KB GIF
>>30225585
femanon... my comrade... I also desire having unrequited feelings for a short asian guy
>>
File: 1620547433353.jpg (87 KB, 674x667)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
Combat sport, Fishing, Vidya, Mechanical stuffs of all sorts, Guitar, Ancient history ect ect
>About
Import(not brown, great english), Machinist by trade, love fightan, easy going, highly competitive, EST time zone not sure anything else is relevant for this post though feel free to ask
>Looking for
FF14 players (aether)
>Not looking for
People that don't play, I'm just looking for ff14 players that is all
>Tag
Left Calf Kick Larry#7744
>>
does anyone want to vc
am a guy and not gay
>>
>>30224676
bumo
>>
>ASL
27 f california
>Hobbies/Interests
reading romance books, sleeping, eating good food (i am kind of a picky eater), talking to people, animal crossing, wholesome memes, recently writing
>About
i am obese asian neet woman trying to write a story about demonxhuman love and could use some help or some encouragement
>Looking for
kind people who will not look down on me
>Not looking for
advice, underage, lewd
>Tag
chattie#0766
>>
>ASL
20/f/usa
>Hobbies/Interests
horror films/anime
jfashion
kpop (loona, twice, blackpink)
jpop (morning musume, c-ute, empire)
rhythm games
vocaloid
pretty art
knitting
3d modeling stuff
teas
cats
>About
rlly funny and cool!!! i'm online most of the time.
>Looking for
female friends tht wanna discuss their hobbies w me and watch dumb things online, i'll play any game with u as long as u know i'm really garbage at fps shit, mtfs are okay too
>Not looking for
guys (sorry i have enough male friends), schizos, larpers, anyone too obnoxious, anything sexual or romantic
>Tag
yon#0002
>>
File: 1604722659204.jpg (318 KB, 1440x1080)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
I do a little bit of the art. I also enjoy horror films, some vidya(I don't play everything.), anime, and music!!! Oh and I guess I really love reptiles/amphibians.
>About
I'm a pretty shy and introverted person. I don't really have a lot to say about myself
>Looking for
Long term friendship mostly, good conversation.
>Not looking for
ghosters, esex, coomers.
>Tag
bunne#8107
>>
>>30222402
Rainy day today, staying inside making mulled wine later. Bump for likeminded dinosaurs.
>>
>ASL
30 M NJ
>Hobbies/Interests
Video games, Anime, books, and traveling
>About
Just a dude looking to connect with people that have similar interests or who have interesting stories/experiences.
>Looking for
Chill people
>Not looking for
Drama llamas.
>Tag
MrSmith#2589
>>
File: 73902803.jpg (572 KB, 828x787)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
I'm really into talking to people who know stuff I don't. I like chatting about politics and sociology, especially with those I don't align with (leftist here). I also like games and table tops games along with horror movies!
>About me
I'm a pretty open and out going person. In an advance placement program that got me into med school a tad early.
>Looking for
A chat about one of my interests
>Not looking for
idk, incels.
>Tag
SleepyCandy#7181
>>
>>30231203
This reeks of catfish
>>
add me if you want to vc in the next hour or so or just want a random motherucker as a FREIND.
Kentucky Fried Tannerite#3279
>>
>>30231297
>femanon:
>anon: CATFISH ALERT
>>
>>30230424
good taste. tall men are to be feared. however i do seem pretty submissive in my post. anyway, would you like to share our findings together?
>>
File: 20210610_025039.jpg (1.91 MB, 3264x2448)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
I just really want to share hardcore/gabber and techno with someone. SMT fans would be cool too.
DarmBaneofMan#3041
>>
>>30222586
New account
Stain#7155
>>
Bu.p
>>
Washington State/M
I draw
Talk to me
I’m cool
a40e#6297
>>
File: astronaut.png (112 KB, 548x698)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>30222396
>ASL
19/M/Western Australia
>Hobbies/Interests
Gaming, tech, philosophy and science
>About
I dont know much to say about myself, the hobbies part explains it enough
>Looking for
Anything
>Not looking for
Twitter tier fags
>Tag
aCeeLeo#0001
>>
>ASL
18/M/NZ
>Hobbies
Op shopping, gaming, anime
>about
Pretty much at home most of time but I like to go do shit like getting tats and piercings or buying clothes
>looking for
Someone to talk too
>Not looking for
Idk furries I guess
>tag
supreme gentleman#1479

I swear the username is ironic
>>
retarded and forgot my tag sorry

>asl
18/f/washington
>hobbies
I like and take care of lizards and snakes, mortal kombat and killer instinct, fashion, I am pretty damn good with makeup. i have a BMW but dont care about cars at all. I love metal and monster movies. Godzilla is cool
>looking for
who cares nobody listens to this part
>not looking for
28+, junkies, normies

Your icon and username will dictate whether or not I accept the friend request or delete it. tell me what boards you browse and your asl when you add me plz

If you can find me a song like these two I'll love you forever
https://youtu.be/yol_AoSpcHY
https://youtu.be/R69BIYyfoa8

>tag
Empire#5489
>>
>ASL
24/M/UK/Ireland
>Brief Summary/Interests
All the generic stuff like vidya/sports/films, films are a big interest actually, ask me about that, same for pro wrestling, into rap music so if you want to discuss that and share recommendations that’s cool, open to new music as well, politics is an interest but I don’t want to fight you over it, writing/journaling, reading, cooking, discussing /x/ stuff is kinda fun, i have an old cat, cats are a hobby i swear haha
>What you’re looking for
Anyone and everyone, don’t care who you are, let’s talk, we don’t even need similar interests, if you want me to carry the conversation I don’t mind really
>What you’re not looking for
People who will complain if I don’t reply right away, some days I’m busy

>Tag
Comfy#8770
>>
File: EXhKP8EUEAA3XO.jpg (72 KB, 499x613)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/UK

>Interests
Fantasy novels, Russian language, DnD, walking in nature

>What you're looking for
Ideally a server to join to get to know people, maybe one-on-one conversations if you're a woman

>What you're not looking for
Sex/Romance

>Tag
withdraw#5297
>>
>>30231195
Admit it man, no one wants to talk to you.
>>30232761
This person is boring af btw
>>
>ASL
25/M/US
>Hobbies/Interests
I mess about with general tech stuff, learning Linux and learning to program. Studying for some certs.
I play vidya and have all my life, favorite games are Dwarf Fortress and Cataclsym:Dark Days Ahead.
I read a fair bit, about to start The Trial
Into metal/rock/classical -- Favorite band at the minute is Spiritbox, favorite composer is Erik Satie.
I enjoy self improvement
>About
Full time student/hillbilly
>Looking for
anything that isn't listed below
>Not looking for
people that post in the porn threads, severe mental illness, trannies, coomers, under 20, porn or anything erotic/sexual in nature, sleep calls, erp-ers.
>Tag
spectan#4072

If you add me and don't try to have a conversation (one word replies) or just don't talk at all, you're getting blocked.
>>
File: 1613238683416-1.png (451 KB, 446x595)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>ASL
26/M/coming to a theater near you
>Hobbies/Interests
Pursuing moments of /comf/ like driving at night, listening to the rain on metal roofs, and cooking over a fire; Russian literature, cooking, WW2 and horror movies, shoegaze and psychedelic rock, cultural and political discussion, language learning, history, learning about other peopel's interests, blaming the French for WW2, photography
>About
I'm too much of a normie for 4chan edgelords and too much of an edgelord for normies. I'm renting what is essentially a broom closet so I can save money and go back to school. My work schedule is a little crazy and I'm about to start working 60+ hours a week.
>Looking for
Pleasant friendships mostly. I hold out hope for an actual connection, but if we talk once and never speak again I won't hold it agaisnt you. People to talk to in my free time, which is erratic and changes throughout the week, so people from anywhere in the world is fine, so I always have someone to talk to. When I have the time, people to watch movies with, and who enjoy sharing music recs, cooking pictures, cat pictures, /comfy/ shit etc.
>Not looking for
Coomers, lgbt, weed smokers, server invites
>Tag
latke#8781
>>
>ASL
28/M/Sweden
>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking, Music, Films, Anime and long comfy chats in a wooden shed whilst the rain pours merciless outside. I also greatly enjoy fika and watching birds from a distance.
>About
I am a simple guy, I enjoy taking it easy, having a laugh and not much of a party goer. The ideal scenario for me would be my own home somewhere semi-rural, a pet, a boyfriend or husband even and a nice car. Preferably with lots of nature all around to see and hear.
I would say autumn is my preferred season and I like my meat at least medium rare or bloodier.
I have a great fascination for animals but I also have no issues eating meat and will continue doing so. I am also rather tall, and according to people quite gentle and honest.
>Looking for
Monogamous gay romance
>Not looking for
Everything besides that more or less.
>Tag
Bela#6691
>>
>>30232766
YOO WHAT THE DOG DOIN
>>
>Age/Gender+Sex/Location
23/Dom femboy M/MN :)
>Brief summary of yourself
Howdy, 5 11, thicc from playing lots of volleyball and exercise about 170, I have medium curly black hair. Im overall a pretty chill person, I enjoy reading many books, most recently is the arcane ascension series, I like running/hiking but haven’t been able to do that much. Playing tons of volleyball which I haven’t been able to do either. I like playing video games now as well. Im looking for people to play smash (Melee mostly but ultimate too) over voice, but also friends to play other things like gw2, league, dota, PoE, wow and any other game you can convince me to play. I really enjoy voice chat so please at least be able to do that from time to time or else im probably gonna get really bored. If I get really into you I can sometimes be a bit of a bother to message so hopefully you don’t shy away from talking too much.
>Looking for
Gaming friends, talking friends, any friends. A relationship with some guy would be cool too if we click that much but otherwise just any friends.
>Not looking for
People who are just gonna talk for a few days and then leave. Please be in roughly the same timezone, if you're very far it makes things hard.d
>Tag
Vermilion#1577
>>
File: great horned owl.jpg (272 KB, 1200x1500)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/Great Plains region
>Hobbies/Interests
reading, learning new things, hiking, casual /out/ shit, manga sometimes, kdramas sometimes, writing sometimes
>About
I have a graduate degree and am perpetually unemployed but that may be changing soon. I live in a city but want to fuck off to some mountain state like Montana for a little. Seems like it could be fun. My interests are varied and some days I just want to watch a shitty romcom while others I'm elbow-deep in research/work and don't want to think about anything else. My friends would call me eccentric, but given the people that use this website, I am average in comparison.

Physically I'm thin-fit. I can and do run, lift weights, etc. but I don't make it my life. I eat healthy food and move so really my body does the rest. I'm 5'11", brown hair and green eyes.
>Looking for
A connection of sorts I suppose. I'm looking for someone who I can connect with and who I can trust. It's hard to say what exactly, because I'll know it when I see it. Women only, please.
>Not looking for
Not looking for new friends. Not super interested in talking to people with significant personality disorders. Depressed? Cool. Anxiety? Cool. BPD? No thanks.
>Tag
kraci#2537
>>
24 Eu male
>Hobbies/Interests
*Sweating intensifies* i like making music i guess. And living through my fantasies
>About
Long term NEET trying to get his head together. I'm seeing a therapist and I'm close to being employable again
>Looking for
Preferably a grill i can have a parasocial relationship with. Lonely fembots welcome. I'll try not to be creepy/weird
>Not looking for
People who have high energy
>Tag
sicnar#0214
>>
>>30222828
Wtffff i didnt post this!!!
Im not even 20, and I’m in europe -_-
>>
men are so hopeless.

stop talking to girls about your ex girlfriends or about how hot you are / how many girls want you, have wanted you or you “denied” lmfao so fucking cringe.

it makes you incredibly unlikable.
>>
File: drake.jpg (807 KB, 1836x2448)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/MI
>Hobbies/Interests
camping, hiking, kayaking, cooking, vidya and playing guitar sometimes
>About
NEET dude looking for friends
>Looking for
friends, conversations about life and stuff
>Not looking for
sex stuff
>Tag
basedbaroli#3698
>>
>>30230424
自由#6979
>>
>ASL
18/M/ central europe
>hobbies/interests
moutainbikng, some cars (mainly technical stuff), interested in some kinks curious what everything is out there
>Looking for
Someone sharing my interests maybe. Usually i like talking to people about their hobbies so come and we will talk. I am open to relationships but I am hetero.
>Not looking for
schyzo /pol/ stuff like that in general, rekt and stuff like that is just weird for me
>Tag
kubaj#6516
>>
>ASL
21 f euw
>Hobbies/Interests
League of legends
>About
>Looking for
If you look like sett from league of legends hmu!! Im serious
>Not looking for
if u dont look like him then dont bother adding me
>Tag
envy#4811
>>
File: Wall80.png (1.18 MB, 3840x2160)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Male.
Whatever your past or beliefs may be, I won't judge.

Paragon#5911
>>
>>30233550
no fuck you im sad about my ex and thats all i want to talk about
>>
>>30233550
Is that really a thing people do? fuck, that sounds like a gigantic bore-fest.
>>
>>30234019
im doing it right now and you cant stop me im sad
>>
no one can ever replace her none of you are good enough
>>
ill never be happy again none of you can fix me
>>
where will i ever meet another 25yo lana del rey fan with tumblr hair and a septum piercing? nowhere. she's irreplaceable.
>>
File: light-cycle.jpg (396 KB, 3840x2160)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
(previously: >>30212915)

>asl
24M (UTC−04:00, up late some nights)
>about yourself
stuck in college until 26
>hobbies
math,* chess, retro vidya, walking/running + gym
i like programming too but i haven't done it in a while.

*for hw questions, i ask that you first try >>>/sci/sqt
there are more people there, which means your question will be answered faster.

>favorite movie
TRON: Legacy
>favorite game
Ironsword (NES)
>MyAnimeList
spcwby
>most recent tasty food
steak with gorgonzola butter
>something you hate
misuse of the idiom "beg the question."
http://begthequestion.info/

>looking for
things platonic
>not looking for
things sexual
>voice/video call?
no and no
>tag
jtc#9053
>>
File: image1.png (510 KB, 700x873)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>ASL
28/M/Netherlands
>Hobbies/Interests
Painting
Horror movies & manga
Crypto
Vidya (Soulslikes & Subnautica)
>Looking for
Friends with matching interests & hobbies
>Not looking for
Unpleasant people and digital painters
>Tag
Zenon#6964
>>
>>30222396
>>ASL
24/M/US

>>About
I dream of an organization dedicated to the empowerment of its members. A small society, a TRUE communal resource that one can tap into in order to better their own situation AND the standing of the organization. I dream of a monocultural, totalitarian, collective of young men that are willing to take action and dedicate themselves to something more than their lonely pathetic lives. A place where people can go do get the assistance they need to radically change their life, if only they participate. A place with clear goals, objectives, and rewards for those that decide their own level of involvement. A place free of degeneracy and moral repugnancy.

I want to create a self sustaining society that will eventually become something great, if only we make it so. I want a strong band of brothers that will support you when you need it, and that will drag you kicking and screaming into the promised land. I want a place where we will all make each other happy, strong, and wealthy. Where the dream of having your six kids and a farm is made a reality because of the efforts of the brotherhood.

>>Looking for
Hungry, Motivated, Capable Young Men, Enthusiasm is expected, education not required

>>Not looking for
Homosexuals, Women, Jews, people that speak English as a second language, miscreants, people that want to circlejerk and shitpost

>>Tag
Nehemiahjuan#4974
>>
>ASL
19/M/US
>Hobbies/Interests
I have a lot of hobbies, from linguistics, reading, and philately, to Vidya and board games, and much more. I know a bit of french as well
>About
Disabled guy just trying out new ways to find some friends to play games with and chat with, never really talked to many people before on 4chan, was always a lurker
>Looking for
Friendly people to chat with, preferably those able to hold conversation
>Not looking for
Those who give one word replies, uncompassionate people, and those who are self-centered
>Tag
MasterZeg#2412
>>
File: image%3A222646.jpg (323 KB, 1080x1080)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>ASL
24/m/eu
>interests, hobbies
lifting, hiking, poetry, foraging, mysticism&psychology, philosophy, crafting stuff, gardening, brewin, psychedelic rock, neofolk, romanticism&symbolism, perennial philosophy, cooking
>what you're looking for
whatever, interesting convos
>what you aren't looking for
cunts
>contact
Orestes#3629
>>
>>30223693
>mask of normalcy
>>30228220
everyone wears a social mask though, nobody shows their true self in public
you rarely show your true self, outside of close friends and family
and sometimes not even to them, depending on the person.
how many times have some psycho murdered a lot of people
and all their family and friends in interviews claim,
> he was such a nice boy
>>
File: ichiban_stubble.jpg (141 KB, 757x1078)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/TX
>About Yourself
Just a mexican that's been studying in the culinary field. I do cardio and strength training. Most of what I wear is black and I despise the world, but I don't drink or smoke, surprisingly.
>Looking for
Just people who wanna talk about vidya, music, films, kight novels, manga or just horror in general.
Bonus for warhammer enthusiasts.
>Not looking for
People below 22, politics, ddlg and lofi trash.
Don't @me if /b/r9k/pol/ are your boards.
>Interests
I like to brainstorm film ideas when im not gaming, and then not expand on them for months on end.
>Personality
INTJ-A / 8w9
>Interesting Fact(s) About You
I got a scar on my left forearm from a hot iron incident when I was 5, and I can snap my pinky toes.
>Best qualities
Pretty chill and open minded. Always up for a good time and some laughs.
>Worst qualities
Conceited and selfish to stand tall against whatever the world throws me.
Social drifter, so try not to have a crush on me.
>Boards you browse
/a/co/v/vr/vg/vrpg/tg
>Favorite Movie, Album, TV Show, Video Games
The Mist. Da fucks an album? King of the Hill. Radiata Stories, Silent Hill and Dead Space.
>Political alignment
Not a /pol/tard, align deez nutz.
>newfag?
haha, no
>Goals in life
To open a restaurant chain, a ranch, and to take over the world.
>Tag
Pan_Tea_Sniffer#8355
>>
25m usa
>about yourselff
neet who enjoys gaming alot of time as well as watching stuff like anime/twitch/youtube
>hobbies
vidya,animu,computers,programming,coding, history, philosophy
favorite games: Classic/retail WoW, valorant, overwatch
>favorite food
idk borgers or something
>looking for
people who wanna watch stuff or play games together, chat buddies, friends
>not looking for
dudes
>something you hate
idk
>voice/video callll
vc sure, video idk prob not
>tag
river/illoon#2124
>>
>>30234596
Go back to mexico
>>
27/F/undisclosed

Looking for people to play Among Us with, causal conversations are welcome

Not looking for creeps, dick pics (will be blocked and reported), lonely hearts looking for love
>>
copied from another thread lol

>>ASL
21/m/us
>>Hobbies/Interests
im on soc so you can assume i like weeb shit and vidya, though im not an avid enthusiast. i like swords and metal quite a bit. i also like climbing trees, who doesnt like climbing trees
>>About
i work like 6 days a week but im always down to chat, love most topics that arent self deprecating shit 24/7 but i dont mind listening to others vent, i actually quite like it. love talking abt things like dnd, fantasy shit, etc. if you recommend a game id likely play it. uhh bonus points im INTP if youre into that stuff
>>Looking for
ideally femanons, dont get along too well with men, femboys MIGHT be alright. really just want an actual friend who will talk to me for more than a week ha ha
>>Not looking for
masc men, people who ghost me :((
>>Tag
glaciventus#8933
>>
>>30235137
helps if you add a tag ;)
>>
>>ASL
29/M/US
>>Hobbies/Interests
Gaming, Movies, Tech, Outdoors, all kinds of nerdy shit
>>About
Chill guy just looking for people to play Rocket Leaue and maybe some other games with. I'm not the best but I play.
>>Looking for
Just looking for chill people to play Rocket League with. I don't care about your gender, sexual preferences, age (within reason), or race.
>>Not looking for
Anything other than gaming friends
>>Tag
plainpbj#4983
>>
File: 1607526867070.jpg (56 KB, 635x1055)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>ASL
27/M/NorCal
>>Hobbies/Interests
Brazilian jiu jitsu, guitar, lifting, exercise, self-betterment, improvement, technology, trying to make myself learn scripting. Fitness in general is huge for me. I want to eventually get into hiking or rock climbing, or throw myself into any physical activities. I also want to get better at cooking, but most anything I could learn to get better at cooking with I can't eat/don't want to put near me on my diet.
>>About
Recovering fatty, used to weigh 470lbs. 214.6 today. Plan to reach goal weight by early 2022 and begin my life in earnest. Might do some traveling or something that makes me feel alive, not sure. Everything in my life right now puts me on trajectory and focuses me on losing weight so I can become the person I know I am inside.
>>Looking for
Califrens. If you're cool, maybe we'll meet up one day in the future to do something or hang out. Positive people, not interested in your perpetual negativity. People who come to 4chan because they've been too long, but are normal (or at least blend in) in real life. Anybody who is fun to talk to, regardless if you share my interests. I vibe with personality and affect, not interests. If we become friends, it'll be because of YOU, not what you're into. People on similar journeys of upward trajectory due to self-improvement.
>>Not looking for
Not interested in anything sexual or a relationship right now, I'm working on myself. Closed minded or actual racists. Black and edgy humor is fine as long as it's not all you have, and as long as you don't actually hold those opinions at heart. People with a victim complex and are perpetually negative.
>>Tag
Guitarmony#6311
>>
>>30235146
Shit, fuck. Sorry
I dream of io#5694
>>
File: A1.png (592 KB, 512x512)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
18m
ive spent way to much time on the internet and its given me measurable brain damage. trying to avoid the pits of apathy hmu friends :)
seer#4707
>>
>>30233874
tranny
>>
wtf did u do to get banned lmao xd
>>
>>30235648
sneedposted a lil to hard (formerly soft)
>>
>>30230423
Also a tranny
>>
File: Girls Last Tour 8 C.png (1.35 MB, 1200x750)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>ASL
23 gmt-4/5
>Hobbies/Interests
Chatting (I can talk about most topics), learning new things, vidya, science
>Looking for
A strictly platonic bestie in NA/SA to chat lots with who is also a native english speaker
Ideally, we'd hang around discord and chat the hours away.
We can talk about anything really, may that be my or your interests, or something dumb like if a stack of bread is a sandwich.
And when we get to know eachother better, maybe we can play vidya or watch some tv shows too.
>Not looking for
Dont bother adding me if you're not looking for a bestie.
also not looking for a relationship, or lewds.
Please dont add me if you are never able to respond within a few seconds. Its okay to be away and what not, but id like it if we were able to go back and forth quickly atleast sometimes.
>Tag
Minerva#5443

Sorry if it takes me a while to accept a friend request, I want to give people my full attention.
>>
>>30233963
your posts never fail to make me cringe
this is some serious skill right there
>>
F, 22

Emil III#0134
>>
>>30236131
Tag don't work
>>
>>30236157
Oops it's actually Emil III#0143
>>
>>30233963
wtf?
>>
File: 2021-03-08 13.10.28.jpg (190 KB, 1061x1030)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>ASL
26 - male - london
>About
artist and creative type who is depressed but very fun person to talk to and most of my discord conversations will burn with such an intensity for a brief yet refreshing instance and fade away. constantly thinking about the futility of my existence and what makes me happy all while swimming in a sea of unoriginality and pretentiousness but self-aware. unpredictable. loser.
>Hobbies/Interests
obscure music. sadboy pop punk. weird fashion. contemporary art. horror games and films. j-films. anime. manga. death note. berserk. tattoos. alcohol. history. stories. black clothes. bladee. idk. recreational drugs. find out.
>Looking for
want more local friends who are girls. guys are okay but i probably won't talk to you. would be nice to have gf.
>Not looking for
attention whores. fag guys.
>Tag
guro soup#8636
>>
File: DSC14780590.jpg (1.83 MB, 2431x2431)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Join this Discord server if you're 18+ and want to find friends. We like meeting new people and sharing new experiences. Come post your, selfies, memes, pics and vids. Live video/voice group call on right now

https://discord.gg/gEN3vPF
>>
26 / m / Norway
I'm kinda muscular, but i also like to crossdress sometimes and be feminine. Into lifting, history, anime, vidya and cute shit

Looking for girls or cute bois who wanna chat

Not looking for big or hairy men

Discord: laslow_w#2121
>>
>>30228703
Didn't you have a bf/fiance in your old posts? Now you mention Wicca but not them, hmm...
>>
>>30235130
I already do sometimes
>>
>>30224245
lmao
>>
File: 1623302153206.jpg (89 KB, 1200x675)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/UK
>Hobbies/Interests
Fitness, bideo games, MtG, Warhammer, reading, airsoft, cooking and other stuff I can't think of right now
>About
Sort of quiet, mostly spending my days working on my portfolio while I look for work. I enjoy watching stuff and learning new things
>Looking for
Cringy e-gf so we can watch anime together and video game or something like that, just want to be someone's cringy e-bf. I don't really care it'd just be a bit of fun!
>Not looking for
Guys. Sorry fellas but I already have a lot of guy friends, plus from my experience some of you are a bit too edgy for my taste
>Tag
Wakipai#0001
>>
>ASL
18/F/Argentina
>Hobbies/Interests
Literatura, manga, webtoons, reality shows (sí, en serio), comprar compulsivamente, escuchar música, llorar en público. A veces juego videojuegos, si querés jugar algo juntos avísame, también podemos ver anime.
>About
No sé que mierda poner. Mi nivel de inglés es B2, me gusta mucho la comida picante, no tengo mascotas pero acaricio a todos los animales callejeros que veo, tengo una buena relación con mi viejo, me aburro muy fácil.
>Looking for
Otros hispanohablantes
>Not looking for
Angloparlantes
>Tag
Fungi#0986
>>
File: fd.png (151 KB, 384x385)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>ASL
20 M USA
>Hobbies
Playing bass, WoW (private servers, fuck blizzard,) fighting games casually, drawing occasionally, making industrial/electronic/noise music as well
>Interests
Metal, specifically sludge metal, psychological horror
>Looking for
People to play games with, collaborate musically with, etc
>Tag
Bastard#8888
>>
File: 1606608647838.jpg (451 KB, 2732x1366)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>ASL
30s/M/USA East - (straight white guy not into weird shit)
>About
Was a bartender and factory worker for most of my adult life until 2015 when I got into crypto. Best living I ever did was on a 35ft houseboat I fixed up. Lived on it at a marina for 5yrs, my monthly rent was only $70. Sleeping on the water is one of lifes forbidden treasures. Looking to return to living on boats in the future bc when you do you don't have a yard to mow! I like books so I have a huge digital library. Not college educated but I've read enough books on finance and economics to the point I've mastered it. . Red, white, and black pilled. INTJ-A personality type. I'm an open book, AMA i have no time for bullshit.
>Other interests and hobbies
biz, g, tv, pol, x, trv, Boating, healthy living, language studies, live police chases, technology, things that make my life easier. Reading, writing, sticking to a busy routine.
>Looking for
A real woman open to the idea of living on a yacht and ocean front island property between ages 22-28 in the south pacific.. Someone to actually invest some time in and really get to know. Must be based and redpilled with an inclination toward traveling to remote locations and other tropical island destinations - someone with a real sense of travel.. You wouldnt need a job or any source of income I'm planning for that.
>Not looking for
LGBTQ+ whatevers, trannies, ppl not really into chan culture but somehow only use /soc/ to talk to 4channers when in fact they are filthy normies interested in shitting on ppl who use 4chan, guys (already have enough bros), psych patients, degenerates, drug addicts, coomers, time wasters, trolls. etc
>Tag
j4ckDurd3n#0667
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>ASL
29/M/Colorado
>Looking for
"Hackers" or people interested in subjects like 2fa and cookie session hijacking, network pentesting etc. I know very little about these and want to kinda try to hack my way back into one of my accounts I fucking perfectly locked myself out of.
>Tag
Maladaptable#1432

:3
>>
>>30222561
>mostly RTS and RPG games
Do you play StarCraft Broodwar by any chance?

> program (mostly making bug fixes for old games or doing website work for people)
What games are you working on fixing up?
>>
>>30230423
Resident BPD schizo, avoid.
>>
File: firm handshake.jpg (72 KB, 441x557)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>30234027
>>30234010
Based.
>>
File: adele3.jpg (84 KB, 1013x707)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>ASL
33/w/seattle
>Hobbies/Interests
nba, smoking weed, dostoevsky novels, foreign films
>About
not sure what to put here desu, don't care
>Looking for
friends, especially friends in seattle
>Not looking for
anyone that much younger than me
>Tag
shaky hands#9231
>>
>>30237786
me again
the W means F
but also W for weeb
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
22/M/Ukraine
>Primary interest
Stalking future communist victims, selling stolen kidneys, catfishing Indians, debating on politics, obsessing with cinema (hand drawn animation including), history, phaleristics and esoteric mass sacrifices disguised as orgies. I am an artist, I draw and animate, PICRELATED GIF IS MADE BY ME, you can expect more gifs like that if you follow @Kapchynskyi on Twitter
The voices order me to kill all the bourgeoisie.
>Looking for
Friends and other artists
>Not looking for
People trying to insert stuff in my asshole
>tag
Slavoslav#9614
>>
>ASL
29/F/USA

>Hobbies/Interests
Lately all I've wanted to do is play games and be inside. The last year has just been really hard on me and I feel like I'm going crazy. Pre-pandemic I loved going to the movies and conventions, now I honestly don't do much.

>Looking For
Ideally I want someone to play games with pretty often. I play a lot of Apex or Destiny2, I would really just like company to keep my mind busy! Ideally I would like someone who is like a permanent Apex duo or something.

>Not looking for
Dick pictures, no thanks

>Tag
Bizreal#0003
>>
>>30222396
>>ASL
22/M/Ireland
>>Hobbies/Interests
playing guitar, music, art, cars and driving, shooting and outdoors, urbex/rurex, paranormal and sometimes I collect antiques and shit
>>About
wageslaving yungfella, just sort of like to take shit easy. quite anxious in real life. looking to take the next big step in my life next year by going back to school.
>>Looking for
friends, dont really care who but preferably people in ireland or elsewhere in europe.
>>Not looking for
headcases, troons, untalkative wanks
>>Tag
OurTask#7645
>>
>>30234590
I wanna be your friend
>>
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 960x1280)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
Reposting an old template because it's nice:

>asl
27 m California
>about yourself
Assistant English teacher at a high school and used to work in Hollywood before that. I studied psychology and film in college. Still have no idea what to do with my life so if you're a drifter like me we'll get along beautifully. My horoscope sign is ESFP and my other horoscope sign is Virgo. I'm currently studying Japanese so if you are too let's be study buddies
>hobbies
Board games, movies, vidya, Polaroid photography
Vertigo for movie and maybe L4D for game. I don't really watch much anime but if I had to pick one, probably NGE
>favorite food
This can't possibly matter lol
>looking for
Friends, Tabletop Simulator buddies
>not looking for
Discord servers, sorry
>something you hate
Static electricity
>voice/video call?
After a little bit of text chat sure
>tag
AIM#2167
>>
>>30238001
I'm moderate but pretty right by California standards. I worked at a talent agency mostly, and a short time in development
>>
File: my-image (1).png (2.6 MB, 936x2071)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>30222396
20 m norcal
music, psych, travel, kpop women, vcing if youre close
intj, though in dms im more of an entp
looking for friend or something closer
not looking for erp
Chadnip#8064
>>
>>30222396
> add someone from these threads
> talk to them for a bit
> leave
> hours/ or a day pass by
> msg them to talk to them again
> have to keep msging them to talk
this has happened with every single add
>>
veryone here is a boring piece of shit. i hate every single one of you. you are all so unbelievably fucking boring + i fucked ur mom
>>
>>30238087
you eat da poopoo
>>
>>30238087
>starlessred#4253
No u
>>
>>30238074
force them to videochat with you every day until it becomes part of their routine and they fall in love with you
>>
>>ASL
18/M/US
>>Hobbies/Interests
Salvaging and Music mainly. I'm currently getting into skating, and they plan on having me do some sweatshop-tier welds at work soon, so I'll finally get into welding. I used to play a lot of vidya in my dropout NEET days, I mainly enjoyed crpgs like Underrail/Age of Decadence, also liked DF/CDDA. I don't play much anymore, but am still happy to talk about it. As for music, my main genres are punk/industrial metal. There's a KMFDM concert locally soon, so I'm considering buying tickets to that. Open to most other genres, though. If you want to trade songs, I'm the dude.
>>About
Ex-neet alkie getting his shit together, currently a yard rat, but looking to become a *field rat*. Come a long way this year, going even further. Quitting smoking, stopped doing drugs and am drinking much less. June's theme is Cats, Cans and Cars, July's is goldmines, guitar and I need to think of another G word.
>>Looking for
Friends, I guess. I have plenty, but like meeting people. Guys, girls, I don't really care. If we have common interests, great. If not, I'm still happy to talk. Just know that I take work pretty seriously and have a fairly normal sleep schedule now, so I won't ALWAYS be around. I'll get back to you when I can. People close to my age would be cool, but no worries if that isn't the case.
>>Not looking for
Some e-relationship. I generally don't like the idea, but am not totally opposed to it if I get to know you enough. Don't fucking send me porn.
>>Tag
yard_rat#3382
>>
>>30230878
Mr. Mandarr
>>
i'm female.
i want to vc with someone while i play videogames or doodle. bonus points if you want to watch anime with me sometimes.
don't be shy and i'll try my best not to be a total autist.

seeds#4318
>>
>>30238172
nah, i just gave up.
>>
>>30238410
its true no one here is worth it none of them will ever be Her
>>
>>30238426
But I found her off this site. Why was she so rare?
>>
>>30238439
maybe it's not the girls. maybe we're the ones who've changed.
>>
File: unnamed.png (361 KB, 512x512)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>30238443
That's impossible, I only met her two months ago. I swear something has happened to this site recently, the quality and amount of girls and users in general seems to be plummeting.
>>
>ASL
28/M/US
>About
Want to try to learn how to conversate
>Looking for
Good advice
>Not looking for
Bad advice
>Tag
Goblin#8876
>>
>>30238451
covid restrictions ended, everyone went back outside
>>
>>30235685
Thanks for the warning, will avoid
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
23/f/usa
>About
neet officially diagnosed autist looking for friends
>
>Looking for
Friends
>not looking for
nsfw and rando dick pics
>Tag
..................#2207

yes its all dots, im uncreative.
>>
>21/ trans ftm / usa, MO
>About- living with my gf and dog, I love plants, I draw, read, game (pc/ps4) and like cartoons
>Looking for- chats, memes, friendd
>Not looking for nudes, sexting etc
>Tag discord: silasofthewoods#8010
>>
>>30222599
catfish that pretends to be 18
>>30222828
catfish
>>30223526
is just boring with no personality
>>30223693
catfish
>>30225425
fake account
>>30225585
tranny
>>30226123
fake
>>30226258
didn't accept
>>30228516
tranny/catfish
>>30228703
retard and fake college student
>>30230423
tranny
>>30230747
is actually pretty cool
>>30230762
Troon probably
>>30231203
boring with nothing to say
>>30232512
literally the only girl in this thread that would voice chat with me. she is cool and we're still friends.
>>30233874
tranny
>>30237538
I don't speak mexishit

There I saved you retards the time and effort. Most of these women are literal ugly trannies or just plain men messing around.
>>
File: 9confused.png (1.06 MB, 1838x1826)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>30239211
Holy shit have you ever touched grass before bro
>>
Tactical's Community is an amusing growing community server with a very laid back and welcoming climate.

The staff aren't very restrictive as to what can and cannot be posted. The only rules that apply are Discord Terms of Service and Community Guidelines as well as international laws. Other than that, any kind of content is welcome. The atmosphere is silly most of the time, with some top quality posting. It has an interesting layout and a lot of emojis to express yourself.

Overall, it's a wholesome server where you can relax and have a good time.

https://discord.gg/53amm4psYH
https://s.team/chat/fOT9apdy
>>
File: 1612564706371.webm (1.11 MB, 576x1024)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB WEBM
>People specifically requesting people in my age range to not talk to them
Fuck I'm getting old
>>
>>30239352
Welcome to the internet circa 2021. It’s like the 1960’s again, except hippies aren’t exclusively socialist faggots, but all sorts of political special snowflakes who think that becoming a more tribalistic brute of a ideology is more preferable than common sense.
Can’t wait 60 years from now when the counter culture gets even worse somehow and political identity is your new personality. This is what thousands of years of leftist literature and the collapse of morals have brought upon us. This is why I laugh when people say “ugh, boomers are so out of touch, I hate them!”
We’re already out of touch and gay to 16 year olds, and soon they’re gonna be in their primes, and we’ll be boomers, and people will look at us lesser. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>ASL
20/ M / Bi / New Zealand, Christchurch
>Describe Yourself
I'm very pale white, I have dark brown hair and green eyes, 6'5, athletic/muscular build.
>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, literature, movies, art, boxing, fitness
>Looking For
Some kind of connection with someone I guess
>Not Looking For
ghosters, liars, people who don't respond/take a long time. Also don't add me unless you are from my country and city.
>Tag
snow#2954
>>
>>30222396
>ASL 18 Male USA
>Hobbies: Classic World of Warcraft, Nirvana, Biking, Art, Comics, Science, Politics, TV and Film
>Looking for long term friendships guys or girls
>Not Looking for Gay shit, sexual shit
>tag is xMac#8451
>>
>>30239211
not everyone that doesn't mesh well with u is trans bro
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>ASL
F/EU
>Hobbies/Interests
A little bit of everything overall. Occasional vidya, film (except capeshit), fitness and what not. Big into history and such.
I'm pretty sure we could find common ground unless you are a weeb or whatever.
>About
Very blunt, really disliked for it
>Looking for
Chill people to talk to
>Not looking for
Coomers, eastern europeans, desperate men, hippies
>Tag
littlephalaenopsis#2503
>>
File: 1610812054080.jpg (134 KB, 1280x1044)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>ASL
19 m MiddleEast
>Hobbies/Interests
Instruments, Music, Botany and cooking
>Looking for
(Musicians) who are into classical pieces and would listen to me play and play for me if they'd like to.
Friends I'd talk to for a long-time(No ghosting or manipulating)
People who are into Films/Vidya/Anime
OR shame a similar interest
>Not looking for
People who can't control their libido,
Anyone who tries to escalate friendship
People who are too edgy.
>Tag
fugue#7788
>>
File: 1610734485118.jpg (112 KB, 800x798)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/Sweden
>About
Just finished some remedial studies in preparation for studying computer science, but will likely not be able to enroll until next year. I really want to leave my home country permanently eventually.
>Hobbies/Interests
Playing guitar. I never really get anywhere though, and I've been very busy lately and I've basically forgotten everything I know, and I'm confused on how I should start over.
Old video game consoles and computers, like the Sega Saturn and Commodore Amiga.
Cartoons.
>Music
Folk rock, mainly.
>Looking for
People with things in common I guess.
>Tag
Gilor#4794
XMPP: gilor@creep.im
>>
>ASL
18 m usa NE Coast
>Hobbies/Interests
I make lofi and rnb stuff. I like tech, anime, and chess.
>About
i also go on /fit/ and /g/ and /fa/ (i like rnb, underground hip hop and ecco2k)
>Looking for
people to shill my music with, people to play vidya with I only play mainstream esport titles like league/valorant. looking for people to vc with and spend my time with too. looking 4 long term friends too
>Not looking for
small talk, i want you to tell me about your life. tell me everything anon. lets be best buddies.
>Tag
based edater#9891
>>
>>30235685
Stop saying this in every thread. I was born female.
>>
>ASL
30/M/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
Hiking, mountain biking, camping, gaming, and all the other bland cliche shit
>Looking for
People to while away the hours of work with and maybe make some international friends
>Not looking for
Duckheads
>Tag
FannyBaws#1156
>>
File: 1621458644052.jpg (190 KB, 949x1200)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
nonchan#5535
/a/nons add me
>>
File: 1619967325732.jpg (53 KB, 500x308)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/U.S.
>Hobbies/Interests
Retro Anime and Vidya, Cycling, Gardening, Visual Novels, Citypop, JRPGs
>Looking for
Someone with similar interests to talk to and stay up late with. Maybe find someone to call and watch movies or series with.
>Media Currently consuming
Gunbuster, Sora no Woto, Modding San Andreas
>Not looking for
Relationships
>Tag
Overkill#7907
>>
anyone want to play wow classic w/ me?
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
20/M/russia
>hobbies/interests
mostly vidya and anime, i play valorant and csgo a lot
>about
I'm slim and not really muscular, guess you could say i'm a twink with dark hair
>looking for
someone to game with, someone to have a chat with and share my thoughts. also i'm gay so a similarly homosexual guy would be really nice.
>not looking for
/pol/ retards, bigots, boring people, no server invites either.
>tag
shiny#8888
>>
>>30239211
based
>>
>ASL

22 Amab Uk

>Hobbies/Interests

i enjoy games, films and clothes.

>About

Short around 5'9, brown hair, brown eyes tattooed and pale af
i like to think i am funny, although i probably make myself laugh more then i make anyone else laugh.
im probably what you would call a femboy, as i have a P but like to be called a she lmao

>Looking for

cant seem to bring myself to play single player games anymore and am sick of sitting on my own at home every evening, looking for someone who is happy to Voice chat on discord and/or play games, just someone who is chill and laid back.

>Not looking for

people who are hard work

>Tag
Discord, hmu!

Cat-Chan#8784
>>
>>30239822
You seem really interesting but I will not add you <3
>>
>>30240415
you are literally all the three things he listed as not looking for
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 839x114)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>30240420
:DDDD
>>
>>30240422
hahah seethe+cope
I BOUGHT 4chan. This place is my property. Get tf out of my thread!
>>
>>30240431
Go lose some weight.
>>
>>30240441
I’m actually underweight <3
And I run 2 hours every day <3
>>
File: 1511926933511.png (31 KB, 361x351)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
don't give tripfaggots nor namefaggots (You)s
let them rot
>>
>>30240235
tag doesn't work :/
>>
>>30237947
Don’t add this person
He’s dumb as fuck
>>
>ASL
19/M/US
>Hobbies/Interests
common shit: movies, shows, vidya, tech, fitness, getting into philosophy, slight interest in mycology
>Looking for
Chill people with similar interests who are interested in occasionally talking/sharing thoughts.
>Not looking for
servers
>Tag
ozy#1688
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
19 male Ireland
>Hobbies/Interests
literature, philosophy, fitness and sports, video games, medicine, music
>About
bored med student on summer break with not much to do
>Looking for
frens
>Tag
lx#4358
>>
File: TheClimber11.jpg (122 KB, 728x1130)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/US
>Little about yourself
I like getting to know people and would describe myself as an optimist who firmly believes in self-improvement and self-realization.
>Interests
I have a wide array of interests, including MMA/boxing (currently training Muay Thai, boxing and some BJJ), anime, manga, music, vidya, film, fashion, philosophy, politics, history and sci-fi. Overall, I'm always trying to get the most out of life.
>Looking for
People who want to have genuine conversations and attempts at friendships. If you like to VC or play Apex that is a plus.
>Not looking for
Coomers, furries, one-line responses, people who add and don't bother messaging
>Tag
Daz#4554
>>
>>30238074
I've found people with whom I can keep a steady flow of replies going, but it's rare. Most convos last for a day or so.
In most cases:
>they make throwaway accounts that end up being rarely checked and/or abandoned after a while
>they immediately lose interest as soon as they realize you're not a potential match
>basic conversation skills often seem to be missing: they just answer to your questions without asking anything back
Apparently a lot people here drop their tag in a fleeting moment of loneliness or boredom, but they are not really social or talkative in general
>>
File: 1618957959883.png (795 KB, 467x569)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>>30240597
this guys pretty cool, based taste in manga
>>
>>30222402
New town, new wifi, new ID.
Would love some tips on the north island!
>>
File: Vinland.jpg (460 KB, 869x1283)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>30240711
Thanks bro, appreciate it! I'm always looking for new manga recs so lmk if there's any I should check out
>>
>>30241011
If you promise me you will leave /soc/ i’ll paypal you £200.
>>
>>30241252
I'll pass, thanks for the offer though :)
>>
>>30241011
>>30241291
>>30222402
literally no one anywhere cares go away
>>
>ASL
M (maybe nb?)/21/eu
>Hobbies/Interests
vidya/history/gaming/politics/skating/music/stuff like that!
>About
often accesible guy, depressed and trying to ride out the waves, plenty of trauma and diagnoses, trying to establish myself in academia so i dont feel like my life has been a waste, dreading death but wanting it to end, clingy, needy, BPD so i'll probably mirror your personality and we'll get along great, will only tell you enough about myself to seem open but wont actually tell you anything that might make me vulnerable.this whole thing makes me sound like a psycho but i promise im fun
>Looking for
friends, nothing else.
>Not looking for
im gay so homophobes are not preferred.
>Tag
Xi#0004
>>
File: 65462513.png (161 KB, 350x278)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>ASL
21 M USA

>Hobbies/Interests
I have a lot of interests but I've mainly been focusing my time on graphic design, theology, hiking, art, fashion, vidya, mange/anime, and music.

>About
Graphic designer, currently working on learning 3D, also trying to learn Polish. About to go on a Pilgrimage soon.

>Looking for
Genuine people

>Not looking for
Ingenuine people who are unable to communicate or interpret information without using irony.

>Tag
Rustic#4671
>>
>>30222396

>ASL
22/m/US east coast
>Hobbies/Interests
writing long and short stories, reading books and manga, anime, playing games like guild wars 2 and minecraft, singing, video editing, and film + film analysis. some of my favorite books/manga/anime are The Last Wish, kaguya-sama love is war, fate/zero. favorite movie is probably fight club
>About
now that ive said everything im interested in, i dont know what to put here lol. i guess im a pretty grounded person. i dont have any mental illnesses or emotional/traumatic issues. normies call me weird but actually weird people call me a normie lol
>Looking for
someone to talk to about any of the above and hopefully play either gw2 or mc with. hopefully someone who's creative and is also a good listener lol; i'll return the favor, dont worry
>Not looking for
people who cant bond without sharing their traumatic past
people who lean heavily in either direction on the political spectrum
people in timezones where they'll be asleep while i'm awake lol
people who struggle with holding conversations. if you struggle and want to practice and improve then i dont mind, it's just frustrating when people dont understand how to keep the flow of the conversation going
>Tag
discord: K.#5573
>>
File: littlewizardgirldrawing.jpg (347 KB, 1536x2048)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>30241644
i forgot to attach this picture of a wizard girl :(
>>
Does anyone know of any comfy servers where everyone is chill and just posts memes and stuff?
>>
>>30240446
please shut up
>>
File: chuener.png (12 KB, 136x132)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
hi hello what up,
grogeus freightmont#5143
>looking for
i dont care as long as you're not on soc all the time
also at least try to show SOME amount of interest for longer than like 3 days
>no but seriously, what are you looking for
idk man I'm just rolling the dice :)
>>
https://discord.gg/VxmNanD7Cg
>>
>>ASL
22/M/US-CA
>>Hobbies/Interests
Amateur pianist, amateur artist, mediocre at both. The given anime and video games. What I'm really interested in is coop games that let us have time to talk. Turn-based or chill games and the like.
>>About
Just finished 2 associates and im transferring to uni in a few weeks. About to finish a contract with the military as well. I have a lot of free time recently, so I've been working out a bit more and doing more art.
>>Looking for
Friends, someone who I can give attention to
>>Not looking for
Stalkers
>>Tag
Vel#7771
>>
>>30239211
trans and a catfish??? LMAO, ofc ur gonna think im a catfish, im hot as hell yo
>>
>>30242058
hes mad bc ur swag and he hasn't touched a woman in 4 years
>>
>>30241307
touch grass
>>
19 M Chile
Videogames, japanese EDM, Hentai and cars
I'm just a nice guy i think, very autistic and very supportive if u became close to me, very enegetic too
People with same hobbies/interests or similar
Mean people
Hentallover#2125
i can help u with spanish if u want :^)
>>
File: 1622993954632.jpg (263 KB, 800x1119)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
I write about myself honestly and no one cares. I embellish myself and no one cares. These threads make me feel invisible and yet I keep coming to this shithole as if something will actually happen this time. I feel like I've fallen through the cracks and have to make sales pitches to people so that they might lend me a hand AND IM FUCKING TIRED OF IT
>>
>>30242138
Did u post already
>>
>>30242138
What you are looking for is not what you always need.

BattleBunny#2498
>>
>>30239211
what lmao this couldn't be any wronger what an aspie
>>
File: harry.png (359 KB, 669x624)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
I would often go there. To the tiny church there. The smallest church in Saint-Saëns -- though it once was larger.
How the rill may rest there. Down through the mist there. Toward the seven sisters -- toward those pale cliffs there
I would often stay there. In the tiny yard there. I have been so glad here -- looking forward to the past here
But now you are all alone. None of this matters, now, none of this matters, at all.
>ASL
21/Male/Wisconsin
>Hobbies/Interests
Path of Exile, music. I love Mere Notilde, Cubesato, and In the Blue Shirt.
>About
Just a depressed dude looking for friends. Not a whole lot going on. Terribly lonely despite being surrounded by people. Can't stop fucking up with friends. Looking for some people to start fresh with on even ground.
>Looking for
People with a lot of soul. People who are equally depressed. People interested in a long-term relationship.
>Not looking for
Dont' be a nazi. That's all.
Rev#7562
>>
File: bwd.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Hello, my name is David. I'm a theater grad living in California at the moment. My twitter handle is BigWaveDave @Flyshlee. My discord tag is Flyshlee#4851.
>>
>>30242392
pronouns in bio = cool person
>>
epic people only
https://discord.gg/pVFdMjPh
>>
21/F/Canada
I like switch games, I'm a dog person and I like reading lately since I'm saving up for my dream PC! I love cute things and I'm into cute fashion and cosplay, I need good book/manga/anime recs rly badly!

Ask me anything if you have questions :D

discord is bunnybun#8862
>>
>>30239211
>fake account
lul did I block you or smth? serves you right for being a weenie
>>
>>30242678
Hey, I can't add your account cause discord says I got it wrong
>>
>>30242691
yes i like piña coladas#1949

ye soz, the "I" is supposed to be lower caps
>>
File: 318685_iypGQrv0.png (445 KB, 600x600)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>ASL
22/F/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
art (digital painting, painting, drawing, I used to do sculpture, new media, + printmaking but don't have the resources), video games, art history, esports, would like to get back into reading, cooking
>About
university student finishing their undergrad. currently just doing a lot of drawing and gaming (trying to get through the halo games). i like to chat about other people's interests (guns, games, etc. etc.).
>Looking for
people to chat with, mostly over text because im weird about vc
>Not looking for
horny/lewd stuff, relationships, etc.
>Tag
synth#7720
>>
>ASL
26/M/Russia
>Hobbies/Interests
Some light coop gaming, some kitchen philosophy, moderate lewd talks, jazz and more niche music genres as well as music in general (not too mainstream tho), arthouse cinema, literature and lit-RPG if anyone interested.
>About
I'm bored, I'm mildly depressed, I'm wageslaving and looking for someone to talk to. Anything goes, we could exchange opinions, share secrets or cry on each other's shoulders (at the very least, virtually).
>Looking for
Open-minded people who can hold the conversation and be invested enough to keep going.
>Not looking for
Cheap bait, those who tend to ghost others.
>Tag
Slow Owl#1303
>>
File: 213123124qwr1245.jpg (9 KB, 340x189)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>30222396
>ASL
25/male/london
>about yourself
failed normie and neet should do the trick
>Interests, hobbies
I have a lot of interests and just a few of them are: gym, cooking, running/swimming, hiking, movies, tv series, camping, spending time in the nature (forests, parks, beaches etc), music and video games.
>What you're looking for
females to talk to mostly, or play games (PC) but all are welcome ;^)
>What you aren't looking for
weirdos, /pol/, gay/trans ppl
>voice chat?
sure
>Contact
mkk#2423
>>
>ASL
19 year old male from Scandinavia
>Hobbies/Interests
Games (mostly league atm)
I like to watch films as well
I try to run like once a week to stay active
Music
>About
Um.. just your ordinary clinical depressed fella who loves to joke and have a laugh
>Looking for
The meaning of life and a laugh I suppose
>Not looking for
Females because they are gross
>Tag
XX#1266
>>
>>30222599
the tag didn't work
>>
>>30239211
>boring with no personality
I try and match peoples energy when I talk to them so this says more about you than it does me kek
>>
Oi.
If someone named "gettingoverit" adds you don't answer
It's a sad paywhore trying to get people to sign on her onlyfans by acting personal and pretending to wanting friends lol
>>
File: image0.jpg (46 KB, 155x194)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>ASL
19 nb europe
>Hobbies/Interests
mostly anime and videogames (i don't play multiplayers though)
currently trying to get into SMT and playing Nocturne
i'm also interested in philosophy and history
i'm a bit of a music nerd too, i like electronic music and alternative rock
>About
just a student about to go to college
>Looking for
friendly people :3
>Not looking for
relationships, meanies
>Tag
kibo#7664
>>
>Asl
20 male euro
>Hobbies
Videogames i guess
>Looking for a chill friend to talk with and maybe play some games
>Tag
bichwass#6586
>>
>A/S/L
24/m(trap)/sf bay area, california
>looking for?
friends, fwb, cuddle frens, or whatever
>not looking for?
pls no one super large or has a default discord profile picture
>A little about yourself
I like cars, anime, gaming, cosplay, nutrition, food, working out, and reading. I like wearing cute stuff. pic related is me... I'm pretty lewd
>Contact
toyotamr2fan#8284
(pic is me)
>>
>>30239211
you're dry lmfao, if you were interesting maybe the convos would be better
>>
File: 1561867384078.gif (2.09 MB, 498x275)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>ASL
24, male, western EU
>Hobbies/Interests
Listening to music is my biggest hobby as I spend the majority of my free time digging for new artists and relases. I'd also like to create my own wiggly air in the future - I play guitar - and I enjoy watching movies, reading manga, cooking and spacing out for long periods of time. I've started working out a little recently.
>About
185cm / 6'0 skinny fag, stay at home and rot inside type, I'm not cringe but neither am I based. I've been told I'm comforting to talk to, although it's probably gonna take a while for me to warm up to new people. I mostly browse /cm/ and /c/
>Looking for
Friends and cozy conversations, mutual affection is especially nice too. Not opposed at all to taking things to another level if we like each other and you're in the EU.
>Not looking for
Ghosters and coomers, default PFPs. Don't bother adding me if you've not read my post. I'm not a gamer, please don't ask me about videogames.
>Tag
smile#2939
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
21/M/NL
>Hobbies/Interests
Auxology/nutrition, fitness, geopolitics/psychological warfare/propaganda, finance, religion, music, sociology/demography, traditional fashion, animals, privacy tech
>Looking for
Passion for a topic you are knowledgeable about and would like to teach me
Curiosity about any of the things I mentioned
Music/art/webm sharing
Recommendations for good nature films/documentaries
Showdown random battles
>Not looking for
Degenerates, mental illness, philosophy as 'hobby', server invites
>Voice
Yes
>Tag
Chains#1327
>>
File: 2018-05-26 12.27.15.jpg (3.97 MB, 4032x3024)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB JPG
>ASL
28/M/Oregon
>Hobbies/Interests
Gardening, drone photography, DIY, repair, vintage Pyrex/ Americana, Video games, play FPS, Strategy Games on PC as well as Animal Crossing, Smash on the Switch
>Looking for
People to socialize with, people nearby to someday meet up with if we click.
>Not Looking for
people who ghost
>Tag
MaliciousMike#6932
>>
File: 362.jpg (147 KB, 437x665)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/FL

>Hobbies/Interests
Programming and computer hardware
(Slowly) Studying Japanese
Tabletop games, some vidya, some manga

>Looking for
Someone to bond with and share knowledge/experiences and would enjoy messaging daily. I can be pretty clingy if we click so someone that is equally clingy would be great!
I already have a ton of male friends so F would be preferred, but anyone is free to add me.

>Not looking for
Overly serious/cold people
People who are easily offended

>Voice
Sure, although probably not right away

>Tag
Naru#9684
>>
File: 1623867045564.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F
>Looking for
Fire Emblem 3 Houses memes/art, people who like Fire Emblem 3 Houses
>Not looking for
People who don't like Fire Emblem 3 Houses, mean people
>Tag
Soonia#8339

Edelgard is shit
>>
>>30244316
Would've added you but I love Edelgard
>>
>>30244353
She killed millions, give contact
>>
>ASL
18, M, EU
>Hobbies/interests
Video games, music, football, movies, anime, youtube, tv shows, F1, UFC, browsing the internet for the dumbest shit I can find
>About
175 cm, slim, a little bit of a fem body. Normal, brown hair, thick eyebrows, long lashes, green eyes, beard.
Smart, sarcastic, pessimistic, passive, insecure, funny etc.
>Looking for
18-20 age range
Female, trans-female or feminine male are preferred but guys can also hit me up to chat.
We can chat basically about anything. Weather, politics, sports, kinks, movies...
I'm really bad at socializing so knowing how to continue a convo if we get stuck is a plus.
>Not looking for
Old fags
Boring fags
Dry fags
>Tag
isusbog#7236
>>
>>30222396
>ASL
19/f/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
video games, anime, cosplay, reading, softball, computer parts, rpgs, jrpgs, fps, mobas
>About
Im a neet rn and pretty much play games all day and watch movies and softball practice
>Looking for
cool interesting people to vc with, play games or watch movies
>Not looking for
rude ppl, over 30
>Tag
Pingandp0ng#0198
>>
>>30243890
Literally removed me after one message, keep safe distance
>>
draw
i’m cool
add me
ad2f#6297
>>
after-glacier-hike bump
>>
File: chewsday.jpg (88 KB, 850x1142)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
video games, anime, reading, football computer parts, rpgs, jrpgs, mobas
>About
Im in the marine corps active duty, and when im off work im in my room by myself, I need people to hangout with and talk too
>Looking for
People who want to watch movies, play videogames, and hangout possibly in the future.
>Not looking for
Extremely toxic people
>Tag
Starky#0002
>>
>ASL
M/21/Florida
>Hobbies/Interests
I like history and cars^^. I play games all the time on PC like Battlefield and Tarkov. I also have a bit of an obsession with tanks, so if you know anything about those, we'll get along perfectly. I also watch vtubers a lot and would love to watch it with someone else. I love classic music, usually old stuff with a good beat, but send me whatever you like
>About
Kind, nice to chat with whoever. Slightly overweight, but I'm dedicated to getting in better shape and want to be for the right person^^. My sense of humor is definitely out there tho so bear with me. I work overnights, so I'm probably always tired or already asleep haha
>Looking for
Femboys preferably. I love them and want to get to know one who shares some interests with me. You don't need to be a femboy to message me tho, if you think you're a cute skinny guy, feel free, I'd love to chat
>Not looking for
Old people, women, people who will initiate a conversation then leave for a long time (makes me nervous/feel like I did something wrong...)
>Tag
GamersCave#1337
>>
>>30222396
>>>ASL
36/m/us

>>Hobbies/Interests
music, vidya, classic WoW, reading, sometimes cooking (bachelor tier)

>>About
apathetic thc-using eccentric INTJ internet man working from home. i may use discord sporadically, so if i don't respond right away, i will eventually.

>>Looking for
whatever ya got.

>>Not looking for
- the gay
- psycho

>>Tag
sevm#9992
>>
>asl
19 f usa
>hobbies/interests
makeup, arts, music- obsessed with slint rn!! i love kate bush, new order, kmfdm, johnny cash, title fight, ELTON, and so on-
obsessed with movies!!!! a film fanatic honestly but my fav movie is definitely fred.. super into instruments,, love learning abt new cultures, religions, etc.
i love my incels<3
>about
i’m too high to think of anything more to say atm.. i will draw u something if you ask n i c e l y(: if ur interesting talk to me plz
>looking for
friends/long term friends, heroin users, jewish men, metal guys, grunge guys.., emO men
>not looking for
women, creeeps, dry people
>tag
3m0boyswHoR3#8337
>>
File: E3U5jSTUYAA8HMB.jpg (113 KB, 837x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>30222396
>A/S/L
25/F/WashDC
>Interests
TV/Movies - horror, high fantasy, suspense/thrillers, science fiction, B movies, anything that's good, Analyzing Movies, Anime - shounen, sports, seinen, fujoshi stuff, Fandom - fanfiction, collecting art, and RP (trying to get into Conventions when COVID settles), Music - delta and gospel blues, psychedelic and classic rock, some fulk and funk, Museums/Libraries/Archives in DC, Philosophy - soul-body, epistemology, ontology, Dark Beer, Psychology - attachment theory.
>Voice/Text
I prefer voice over text. Please don't add if that's not okay with you.
>2D Husbando
All the shotas but especially Touya and Yuji
>3D Husbando
Mads Mikkelsen, Martin Freeman, Tom Holland
>3D Waifu
Cate Blanchett
>2D Waifu
Don't have one
>Looking for
Mostly just someone to watch and analyze movies and shows with. Beyond that someone to chat with about shared interests. A fellow fujo or fudan would be nice.
>Not looking for
Text chat, server invites, pol shit, lewd behavior, unfunny larpers, "give me", people who live in incompatible timezones, (You)s.
>Tag
Archie#4363
>>
>>30222480
pls do
>>
>ASL
25/M/Colorado

>Description
Recently moved across states for work and want someone to talk to. Been too busy with numerous problems to interact with anyone meaningfully, and it'd be nice to get some interaction here.

I work in finance and study comp sci on the side to prep for a master's program.

>Tag
leet1337#7534
>>
File: image0.jpg (62 KB, 700x700)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>ASL
23/m/NY
>Hobbies/Interests
cars, anime, vidya, philosophy, manga, sci- fi and lego. Somewhat into religion and politics.
>About
Chinese American, Chinese nationalist, open minded but also has some strong opinions. Speaks 3 languages, 4 if counting dialect.
>Looking for
like minded people, people with similar interest... anyone would do but if you are just gonna post racist shit go back to /pol/... just want to have interesting conversation with intelligent people, huge plus if you're literally aspie irl.
>Not looking for
racists, ghosters, and people who cannot hold conversations.
>Tag
>>
>>30245494
also retard mode forgot tag:
Monkey#8892
>>
File: 1622862031526.png (132 KB, 582x673)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>A/S/L
19 / M / United States
just femanon's to talk with or femboys
fat losers
>A little about yourself
5'11" , bull-build and retarded. just a normal dude
>Contact
epicguy#8109
>>
>>30244511
Bump
>>
File: 1524373080378.jpg (368 KB, 1800x1200)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
Fitness, cooking, guns, movies, hiking, video games - really big fan of shooters. Reading, music, history, gardening and sociology are my other big interests
>About
Motivated, laid back and I think I get along with a lot of people. Always looking to learn and meet others
>Looking for
New friends, daily convo, hanging out in vc, motivating one another and spending time w/ one another. Still looking for peeps to play Apex and Overwatch with now that both are cross platform games. I've been wanting to know more about occult stuff too, but I doubt it's something I want to get serious with. Spooks me
>Not looking for
Weirdos, people who add but never talk / make an effort to talk.
>Tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
>>30244394
nef#2504
>>
>>30222616
bumpop
>>
File: PXL_20210410_185210290.jpg (2.64 MB, 4032x3024)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
I shoot guns, drink a lot, ride motorcycles, work myself to death, attempt to write my own music, pretty good cook, and do all that typical shit.

I'm pretty offensive so if your butthole is sensitive, I'll be going in dry.

Probably boring as shit, don't give a damn I'm lonely and need someone to talk to.

Vogon Poetry#1801
>>
>>30226706
lol got banned for 3 days
Please be patient if you add me and I don't respond
>>
22/m/uk

i wanna talk to other junkie degenerate NEETs like myself, goofballed a few hours ago and feel sociable

talking about drugs is interesting

who gives a fuck about my hobbies bro

nnnnn#2047
>>
File: 1621998185371.png (260 KB, 1250x1404)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>A/S/L
19 / M / USA
fat losers
>A little about yourself
>Contact
epicguy#8109
>>
>>30245826
>>30247625
such a horny gay faggot he cant help but post twice in the clean thread
>>
>ASL
19 F EST
>About me
i am a jovial elf with a funny little secret
>Hobbies/Interests
psychedelic psychotherapy, digital art, music, film, anime, self improvement, meditation, mycology, reading
>Looking for
i'm not picky as long as u can keep up a good bit & don't take urself too seriously we'll get along, just tryna make some meaningful connections
>Not looking for
ppl who will start lactating everywhere if i don't always respond in 2 seconds
>Tag
reply with urs, ik that shit is annoying but i don't like having 1018272 adds
>>
>>30247868
why not just choose from the 200 people who posted their usernames already
>>
27/M/Russia

Can I have a romantic partner who's emotionally mature and will teach me how communicate emotions. I just want to feel safe sharing feelings.

You don't have to fix me or anything, just mirror my emotions back at me bb.

I am also sort of cute and have a nice voice.

:/

deertune#7675
>>
>>30247868
fra.1011#0051
>>
>>30247990
Sorry, forgot to add that I am looking for girls.
>>
File: 502.png (22 KB, 200x247)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>ASL
21/m/UK
>Hobbies/Interests
anime, vidya, cyberpunk manga, weeb shit.
>Looking for
people to shoot shit with, hang out and chill.
>Tag
andjr#7349
>>
>ASL
18/F
>Hobbies/Interests
wasting time
>About
>>30247939
>Looking for
>>30247939
or friends who are into the same things
>Tag
saccharine#4880
>>
>>30244211
>Not Looking for people who ghost
>immediately blocks after accepting request
ok
>>
Can I please have Kaia? I'm dying and I want somebody to talk to.
qwerty876#9718
>>
>ASL
27/M/UK
>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya, anime, card games, tokusatsu, making models, adult second language acquisition
Fave games: Timesplitters, EDF 4.1, MGS2, Virtue's Last Reward
Recently buying Yugioh cards again as I slowly work through the generations of Yugioh I haven't watched yet. Fallen really behind on Kamen Rider since Saber's pretty mid. About to watch Hathaway's Flash.
>About
"Gifted" kid. Took Maths GCSEs a year early etc. Has a degree in making games he doesn't use. Self-studied Japanese to fluency, watches everything Raw, imports trading cards.
Post-ironic sense of humour.
Unemployed. Job history is less than a year at a corner shop.
Autism.
>Looking for
People with common interests or new experiences. People who want to get into kamen rider. People who like learning something new.
>Not looking for
People who get really pissed when it's their turn to talk.
>Tag
Palademon#6402
>>
>ASL

19 / f / USA

>Hobbies/Interests

i really like collecting plushies, and figures! please talk to me if you like those. i also love visual kei, gothic fashion, the medical field and tons of games like XIV/LoL/GG STRIVE

>About

i am insane and boring, very cool! your typical enfp.. i just like plushies/figures and i am in college in the medical field online

>Looking for

anyone nice and friendly with similar interests !

>Not looking for

nothing NSFW ! coomers please stay very far from me, but i will love and accept anyone else ! also don't be too political

>Tag

riamu~#3399
>>
>ASL
20/M/ U.S. East Coast
>About Yourself
Someone with too much time on my hands. I am bilingual, I don't use any social media
>Looking for
Someone to hang out with or talk to since I don't have too many friends anymore. Also maybe someone to watch 80s anime with or call
>Not looking For
Sexual stuff
>Interests
Retro Anime and Viya
80s New Wave, Grunge Rock, Citypop and 80s Japanese music
>Tag
Love Trip#4473
>>
>ASL
18/m/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
Listening to music (cloud rap, shoegaze, jazz, electronic, other stuff) but open to most genres
Lifting weights and fitness
Playing videogames. I like co-op, roguelikes, and sandbox not into competitive stuff bc I suck. Currently playing monster hunter rise and my favs are probably deep rock galactic, terraria, spelunky, and minecraft
>About
I'm just a random guy on the internet looking for companionship. I'm homo if that bothers you then stayaway please.
>Looking for
Somebody to talk to frequently and become good friends. I keep a very small circle and am close with the people I talk to but I'm feeling pretty lonely lately so I would like meet more people. Every gender/age is welcome ^=^
>Not looking for
Please don't be rude or heartless. I dislike people who are negative all the time. Also no coomers/creeps or ghosters
>Tag
Spooky#1793
>>
File: chiggers.jpg (76 KB, 1200x627)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>A/S/L
19 / M / US
just femanon's to talk with or femboys to fuck
fat losers
>A little about yourself
5'11" , bull-build and retarded. just a normal dude. into vidya and history
>Contact
epicguy#8109
>>
>>30248737
please add me and show affection
>>
>>30245894
guy is absolutely chill + a blast to talk to! super interesting to talk to
>>
>>30232442
>so I just made a discord account
Ok
>>
File: 1623785461173.png (488 KB, 680x498)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>ASL
18 / M / Southeast USA
>Hobbies/Interests
History / Christianity (Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Assyrian Church of the East, ect) / pol shit / sometimes diy, o, and g shit
>About
Just graduated high school. NEET but soon to be in community college for technical stuff. Fat and white. At least i'm not short. Just started dating a girl for the first time. She's pretty neat. Maybe i'll marry someone in time to pump out loads of kids. Its the next best think to killing muslims and anglos.
>Looking for
People to talk to.
>Not looking for
Server advertising and people who post in rate theads.
>Tag
mediocre michael#0871
>>
File: rena.png (14 KB, 100x100)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>30222396
need interaction and a place to shitpost vocally? here's your chance: https://discord.gg/n3eFMc9g
>>
Long-term letter writing server
gg/ej5MdCKu
>>
>>30245207
Did you change your tag? What's your new one
>>
File: myshoes.jpg (383 KB, 2048x1152)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
these my new shoes

yeah they fresh af !

turkeycarving#3341
>>
>>30248918
>i am insane and boring
hot
>>
>>30249296
>18
>NEET
>/ pol shit /
>next best think to killing muslims and anglos
holy fucking yikes anon
>>
>>30249971
That guy is the classic coper. "My life sucks, must be (insert random group)s fault"
>>
File: tenor.png (118 KB, 400x394)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>ASL
25/M/UK

>Interests
Strategy games, RPG, CRPG, JRPG, Final Fantasy XIV, geopolitics, history, the natural world, creative writing, Roleplaying/RPing(Non-erotic), fantasy music, bard music, cinematic music, instrumental music.

>Looking for
Looking to make friends preferably female, but it's not that important.
I just want to get to know people with similar interests.

>VC
Sure, if you’re up for it.

>Tag
Dannn#2936
>>
>>30249971
It's either this or /lgbt/ escapees which are much more vile. At least polfags sometimes have a sense of humor.
>>
>>30232512
Added me and told me "Stop adding every girl loser"
So far she's one of the like three people I added?
Whack shit
>>
Male.
I won't judge you.

Paragon#5911
>>
i want to talk with someone who's really into gundam for reasons beyond your understanding

cilly#2113
>>
>>30228177
>>30247868
>>
File: 4675.jpg (1.55 MB, 1960x4032)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>asl
24/M/Lithuania

>interests
- fashion
- biking
- fitness
- music (psytrance, progressive techno, EDM in general)
- movies
- reading

>looking for
I'm very chill, friendly and non judgmental person, so I'm just looking for someone to talk about nothing and just kinda looking for friends in general, if you're feeling lonely message me and lets get to know each other :) Also would be cool to find someone to play games with occasionally (rust/csgo/wow/valheim) but not necessarily at all.

>not looking for
people who have some serious baggage or are more mentally ill than usual for 4chan, people who can't keep up a conversation - i can chat your head off, but if you give me one word replies then I really don't have anything to work with.

>tag
Nightsky#2967

pic related; last weekend was rainy in the city centre
>>
>>30229500
>>30230391
Tag don't work
>>
>>30249058
Nobody is gunna waste time with someone they can't eventually meet
>>
>ASL
27 mtf sotheast USA
>Hobbies/Interests
reading, writing, literature, cartoons, movies
>About
just got a job at a grocery store that pays just a little more than peanuts,
>Looking for
charming people
>Not looking for
/pol/
>Tag
birdbird#1872
>>
>>30247868

birdbird#1872
>>
File: 1605063767021.jpg (95 KB, 885x660)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>ASL
19 M France

>Hobbies/Interests
cooking, drinking, history, literature, outdoor, about anything...

>About
marksman in the moutain french reccon, looking to past time however he could

>Looking for
you

>Not looking for
anybody else

>Tag
fru#6787
>>
>>30251369
honhonhonhonhonhonhon
>>
>>30251389
Oh! I see monsieur isn't effrayé by la baguette
>>
>>30251406
jemapplle nigger
>>
>>30251411
Never talk to me or my baguette again monsieur nègre
>>
>>30251414
uno dos tres sneed
>>
>>30251423
no hablo la paela del tauros
>>
>>30222396
>>ASL
I'm a 24 years old male.
>>Hobbies/Interests
I like climbing and literature.
>>About
Hi. I'm looking to chat with people about my hobbies. I live in Europe at the moment.
>>Looking for
I'm looking for people to help me learn Spanish and Italian. I'd also like to talk about climbing. I have different interests too, but I don't want to write a wall of text here!
>>Not looking for
Romance of any kind. One liner wonders. People who put no effort.
>>Tag
ilgattogrande#7968
>>
>>30232512
I added you and you accepted while I was at work so I didnt catch it. Think you deleted me. Possible to add again?
>>
>>30251445
what no pussy does to a mfer
>>
>>30232512
>Empire
Added you and you accepted while I was at work so I didnt catch your message. Think you removed me cause I didnt respond. Let's try again?
>>
File: fob pepe.jpg (35 KB, 540x540)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>asl
18/f/europe
>hobbies/interests
creative hobbies (painting, drawing, journalling), frogs, plants, music, games, books, psychology, spirituality :)
>about
another mentally ill gal, trying to get my life back together, dunno what else to add to that
>looking for
some cool people to talk to, maybe play games with!
>not looking for
people with a huge age gap, people looking for lewds
>tag
froggie#8228
>>
>ASL
18/m/midwest
>Hobbies/Interests
I don’t have many hobbies, but I like medieval history and ck2 (not a vidya person). I sort of like gay shit
>About
Gay teen who is lonely this summer
>Looking for
Just a friend, another gay would be nice
>Not looking for
idc just friend me <:
>Tag
SaveTimbit#4556
>>
File: 2020-11-29_20-02-44.jpg (2.27 MB, 3840x2160)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
· 24/M/UK
· Interests: Writing/reading about metaphysics, religion, history, politics; hiking; cooking; PC DIY; vidya (WRPGs for the most part); general web lurking like YT and this shithole.
· About: Still settling into the world, living alone and working. Introverted, somewhat pessimistic, quite black and white about most things but not an asshole. Catholic convert of a few years, gnostic/Hermeticist prior.
· Looking for: People to chat with occasionally, preferably locals but not exclusively. Also older people; if you're sub-19 then at least have some overlapping interests.
· Not looking for: Drug-users, coomers, proudly licentious people. We all have our vices but don't lie to yourself about what's right and wrong.
· Tag: Adam#4918

[spoiler]Worth noting I've ghosted a couple of people before who I should have spoken with prior. You know who you are if you read this. Wanted to apologise and say I'm open to readding if you are.[/spoiler]
>>
>ASL
38/m/clover SC til Tuesday, Warwick ny after
>interests
MCU movies and shows, swimming, cooking, drinkin, smoking weed
>About
I’m 38, single, moving around a bit. Tryin to find someone long term to vibe with. I’ve had a bit of luck with crypto and stocks so I don’t need to work traditional jobs anymore.
I like cooking, growing food, traveling, trying to find calmness in life.
>looking for
I’m visiting family in SC. I’d like to meet a girl for a reason to move here.
Feelin like openin myself up to romance, age gap fine.
>Not looking for
Dudes, trans, super woke activists
>Tag
Discord : slowbeats#4996
>>
File: draw_001.png (439 KB, 1000x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
draw draw
ad2f#6297
>>
>ASL
26 M Italy
>Hobbies/Interests
good movies, manga, anime, trying to get into chess
>About
cs student who likes to procrastinate and idk what else i'm boring
>Looking for
let's watch a movie or play sea of thieves lol
>Not looking for
male friends i am sorry
>Tag
petro#6162
>>
File: 1611530204498.jpg (43 KB, 720x650)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>ASL
19/M/somewhere
>Hobbies/Interests
Studying history and animal wildlife/sea life, weebshit, gamerstuff on PC and PS4
>About
Literally autistic and lonely, barely got friends to talk to at this time
>Looking for
Friends, preferably the kind that doesn't make me carry the conversation for 20 painful minutes and then never dm again
>Not looking for
See above
>Tag
Rasputin#6132
>>
>ASL
25/m/Texas
>Hobbies/Interests
I play a lot of guitar and am alright at it. Also I fly so if you’re a pilot or into that stuff hit me up. Outdoors stuff but for real unlike a lot of people who put that down because they went on a hike once. Guns are cool I have a lot of those. Also I like food but am not fat.
>Looking for
Metal friends, plane friends, dota friends
>Not looking for
Boring 18 year olds who think they’re awesome but have zero life experience to talk about
>tag
Warrior of Aggromorph#6164
>>
discord.gg/a7vYapPxnn
general theme. sfw.
discord.gg/aMn9wVnjSF x50
discord.gg/bzwvnFhjVh x25
discord.gg/a7vYapPxnn x5
>>
>>30222396
>>ASL
22/Male/Seattle

SLU area
>>Hobbies/Interests
A lot. I'm really into paranormal/creepypasta/mystery stories. Not necessarily ghosts or bigfoot, but things like the Voynich Manuscript, Cicada 3301, the Antikatera Mechanism, "The Secret - A treasure hunt", etc. I like going to escape rooms too. More general things I like are travel (big fan of roadtrips) and I've traveled through most of Europe ( Poland, Georgia,Germany, Spain, Finland,Belgium, Austria, and a couple others) and I really like trying new food. I have a coin collection that I've been collecting since I was young. I also like hiking, reading books, the usual stuff.

>>About
22 year old, I moved to the US a few years ago, going to uni. Will graduate next year. doing an internship in seattle right now. Wanna meet some new people from the area since I plan to move here. You fuckers have the best weather and nature.

>>Looking for
Women in the Seattle/SLU area

>>Not looking for
People who are not women in the Seattle/SLU area

>>Tag
seattleperson#0655
>>
File: mmmm.png (406 KB, 517x676)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>ASL
19/M/UK

>Hobbies/Interests
Studying languages, vidya & anime, TTRPGs, gardening, sports & fitness.

>About
I’m an autistic student studying linguistics at university and I enjoy talking to new people and potentially making friends. Not much else to tell, really. You can message me to know more :D

>Looking for
Friendly/interesting people. People who like to chat from time to time. People who want to learn from each other

>Not looking for
Dry texters/callers. Mean ppl for no reason. Seriously mentally ill people (nothing personal, I’m just really bad at handling stuff like that).

>Tag
Fishfingers#3000
>>
>>30247868
ably#0861
>>
>ASL
33/male/Ontario, Canada
>Hobbies/Interests
I spend most of my free time gaming, reading, or binging shows. I also love movies and really like to cook. I love tabletop games, like board games, D&D, and Magic the Gathering.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to for the next few hours while I don't feel like sleeping. Probably talk regularly if you're cool. Females preferred, since I kinda find it weird to just talk to another guy for hours, but if we share interests and you're cool then that's fine. Bonus if you play Destiny, since I've been really into that the last month or so.
>Not looking for
Total spergs, overly crazy people, people who are too closed off or boring to have a proper conversation.
>Tag
ZenN#8291
>>
>>30239352
This is hot. Would drink your milk.
>>
>ASL
21/M/Cali
>Hobbies/Interests
weed, cars, music, anime, working, concerts, tattoos, a lot desu
>About
i just moved back to california in november and went into treatment for mental health. i work 40 hours a week and don't really have too many friends. i'm pretty shy but i open up easily. music, anime and cars are probably my favorite things so if you like that i guess we'll get along
>Looking for
girls or guys to talk to
>Not looking for
idk racists?
>Tag
con#5332
>>
>>30252621
Let me add to this: nobody under 25 unless you're mature for your age, please. And nobody who can't converse like a normal human being.
>>
File: hk .jpg (40 KB, 550x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>ASL
27/f/east us

>About
neet who listens to shoegaze and love songs all day, plays with children's toys

>Hobbies/Interests
making art, befriending anhedonia

>Looking for
people near or in their 30s who feel peripheral.

>Not looking for
people younger than me. i can't get along with people who enjoy hiking/camping/outdoors as a hobby because you seem too unreachable and almost uncanny valley.

>Tag
grownups 2#8378
>>
>>30252866
Added you, 28/m/east us
You sound a lot like me just focused on music and art instead of video games and history.
>>
File: crueltysquad.png (680 KB, 747x747)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>ASL
25/M/Missouri
>Hobbies/Interests
Drinking, vidya, electrical shit, guns, manufacturing jazz, history, art(but not an artist), etc. I enjoy chatting.
>About
Just a red haired white dude who's jaded and wants some company once and a while.
>Looking for
People who aren't ghost spooks and aren't retarded.
>Not looking for
Ghost spooks and retards.
>Tag
DMAN#0013
>>
File: 1623208449498.jpg (96 KB, 1161x774)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>ASL
18 / m / canada & eastern euro (go back alot)
>Hobbies/Interests
Philosophy, History, Psychology, Computer stuff, music (prog++), /lit/ stuff.
>About
Going into uni after high school ends this year, really just looking to meet new friends n stuff :)
>Looking for
whoever, I don't really care
>Not looking for
people over like 21
>Tag
<ultra>#7020
>>
>>30222396
bumping this, sounds nice
>>
>>30239211
IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL
my heart pitter patters
>>
File: GNPP_06_194.png (345 KB, 1100x1600)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
Have no expectations and you'll never be dissapointed.
>>
File: censored.jpg (436 KB, 2208x1194)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
using my own template, sorry

>ASL
18, (feminine) Male, EU
pic related
>Hobbies/Interests
Making music, videogames and Twitch
>About
I'm a very thoughtful person (sometimes to my own detriment) that loves long conversations about topics that come across my (or your) mind. I love to ramble on about different topics. Outside of my mind, I love to make music and it is often the outlet to my feelings. If you'd like to hear some, feel free to ask... I've been playing piano for 14 years and music is just in general one of my favorite hobbies.

I've also made over 1000$ selling custom nudes to people over the interwebs. Feel free to ask about that, I don't mind sharing some stories if you're a good listener.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to to be honest, friends and maybe more down the line who knows.
>Not looking for
Females, typical 4chan retards, overly horny individuals
>Tag
Alex#4160
>>
>>30237538
Envié soli!
>>
File: thq6bw7ls5471.png (145 KB, 474x402)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>ASL
21 EU
>Hobbies/Interests
video games and art
>About
im a somewhat boring person that likes to ramble a lot about useless things, i have depression and tend to be a bit gloomy at times though im working through it also i have a terrible sleeping schedule
>Looking for
people preferably girls but anything goes to play csgo, runescape, tarkov or whatever else we would both like and vc
i prefer to play csgo most and i dont mind you not being very good at it im quite bad too i just want someone to play with
i wouldnt mind a relationship
>Not looking for
lewds, non europeans, people who dont play at least one game listed above
>Tag
Ringo#2608
>>
>>30239211
Absolutely based for making trannies and womoids seethe. Keep up the good work!
>>
File: 13334122513121312.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1349)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
cotton candy faygo#9550
22/m
willing to shoot the late night shits
haven't posted in a long ass time
hopefully it might be fun
>>
File: unk3141nown.png (399 KB, 960x792)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
22 M Europe

Add me up let's talk about stuff, maybe we could vc.

garlicbreadmilkcoffee#1699
>>
>>30255077
Talk here first bro what’s the rush
>>30255066
Cool sketches what else ya got
>>
>>30255096
sade.richard on instagram (disclamer: not me)
>>
>ASL
20 M US
>interests
anime, vidya, d&d, lifting, programming, cars, hockey, drums
>about
i work at this really small company(<10 employees) for a summer job that manufactures sensory equipment for special needs kids in schools. I'm currently at uni for computer science
>looking for
a friend to chat with
>not looking for
meetups, voice/video calls, nsfw shit
>tag
bends#9437
>>
File: Horse.png (840 KB, 1000x1000)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>ASL
25/M/South America
>Interests/Hobbies
Writing, playing music. I would say vidyas but I don't play anymore. Psychology, wrestling, design. Movies too but is the same case than vidyas.
>About me
Idk I guess I'm very chill, love all type of music and can talk about almost anything.
>Looking for
I'm going crazy right now. Any chill people to talk it's fine. Don't worry, I won't use you to vent, I just talk about any random topic.
>Not looking for
Anything lewd or people obsessed with politics.
>Tag
Kalhaal#5053
>>
25m usa
>about yourselff
neet who enjoys gaming alot of time as well as watching stuff like anime/twitch/youtube
>hobbies
vidya,animu,computers,programming,coding, history, philosophy
favorite games: Classic/retail WoW, valorant, overwatch
>favorite food
idk borgers or something
>looking for
people who wanna watch stuff or play games together, chat buddies, friends
>not looking for
dudes
>something you hate
idk
>voice/video callll
vc sure, video idk prob not
>tag
river/illoon#2124
>>
File: 23452345.gif (347 KB, 150x248)
347 KB
347 KB GIF
>>30222396
>ASL
21/m/aus
>personality
6'1".
>Interests/hobbies
Literature, poetry, music, religion, philosophy, Anime/manga and mbti/enneagram.
I mainly listen to shoegaze and noisepop. And I can play vidya with you as well.
>what I'm looking for
Enfp grils. Any girl though desu
>tag
Macks#6925
>>
>A/S/L
19 / M / USA
fat losers
>A little about yourself
>Contact
takyonsurfer#8109
>>
>>30255878
your link doesn't work dummy
>>
File: power in misery.png (56 KB, 548x606)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>ASL
27/M/USA
>Hobbies/Interests
the horror, the horror. Books, old pyrex, passing out face down on the forest floor.
>About
bot bellied, interesting in the world abroad, but gas is to expensive. Also long night staring into and LED screen.
>Looking for
Whatever. boring losers. also someone to talk to while i come down from acid.
>Not looking for
people who don't like the sun on their face from time to time.
>Tag
Tight Pink Panties#4296
>>
File: mario_sonic.gif (596 KB, 220x151)
596 KB
596 KB GIF
>ASL
20/M/Norway
>Hobbies/Interests
osu!, music production/audio engineering, creative writing, having conversations with strangers
>About
I'm unemployed and have too much time on my hands, wanna make some new friends, chat shit, play some osu!
>Looking for
Anyone looking for conversation, playing some osu!, chatting about hobbies, perhaps chatting about audio engineering?
>Not looking for
uncomfortable people
>Tag
snow#8008
>>
File: missouri.png (63 KB, 431x384)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>30256079
>>
>>30222480
do a flip faggot
>>
Hi
Im looking for females who will talk about her life, feels, things she want... etc
>why female?
Because i dont know much about them and i simplely dont know other source of information than the specimen itself.
If you want, i can show care in exchange.
ouroboros#0870
>>
File: efwfw.jpg (33 KB, 680x440)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>ASL
31 M the Netherlands
>A Short Description of Yourself
Work in Aerospace, 6'5, passionate about vidya and the industry, IT Degree, lost a person in weight, had a 9 year relationship solo now discovering what I want in life, big fan of cinema. interested in electronics/podcasts/cooking&baking
>Music
https://youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M
https://youtu.be/EBYsx1QWF9A
https://youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0
>Movies
Hardcore Henry ,Mother ,Pain and Gain, Black Mass, Concrete Cowboy, The House That Jack Built, You Were Never Really Here, Midsommar, Joker, Bandersnatch, Logan, Ginger Snaps, A Cure For Wellness, Mother, Hereditary, Filth, Frank, Whiplash, The Spectacular Now, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Swiss Army Man, Alien, Predator, Shaun Of The Dead, Atomic Blonde, Dog Soldiers, Bad Taste, Fargo, Donnie Brasco, Thirteen Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1&2, 28 Days/Weeks later, Mars Attacks, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Pineapple Express, Puff Puff Pass, the Prestige, Equilibrium and many more!
https://youtu.be/PtfSuXbPYUU
>Games
Anyone who wants to play classics
https://steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA
>looking for
Vidya friends, Movie buddies and conversation. Someone comfy who shares interests in movies and games to spend time and digest life with after my work hours or in the weekend would be ideal, Waifus.
>What you’re NOT looking for
*shrugs*
>Contact Info
deeshjA#4375
>>
23m
games of all kinds (souls, RE, monhun, bunch more) watching anime with people, a little bit of writing here and there
looking for people to talk to, play games with, vc and hang out, watch anime together and maybe share some writing too? just people to be around
Tired#8070
>>
19/F
Looking for femanons to talk and chill with!
games, movies, weebshit - i don't mind anything
beherit#7610

sorry for spamming the threads
>>
File: Kyubey.jpg (61 KB, 813x668)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>30222396
>ASL
20 F UK

>Interests
I like table top RPGs and 40k, I also like the pokemon tcg and vidya currently playing Xenoblade and Halo and also Pokemon Platinum, I also like to watch anime my favourite anime is probably Madoka I watch it every week. I also like History a lot specifically early modern but anything really.

>About
I am kind of very autistic and I like snails a lot

>Looking For
Anyone to talk to really, maybe Voicechat a nice good conversation.

>Not Looking For
Anything Sexual

>Tag
SnurlyWurly#8112
>>
File: 1624174948478.gif (336 KB, 866x912)
336 KB
336 KB GIF
>ASL
21/M/Western Australia
>Hobbies/Interests
Building computers, Gaming, Philosophy, Listen to heaps of music i guess
>About
Chill Aus dude looking for someone to talk to
>Looking for
Looking for anyone who can relate to the above, someone to talk to. BONUS if you're from Aus or WA.
>Not Looking for
Not looking for someone who cant handle a little bit of racism other than that i don't give a lot of shits about politics. Aslong as you can talk a conversation i don't mind.
>Tag
HONKER#0976
>>
File: mincatgirl.png (58 KB, 1920x1080)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Late 20s guy from Europe,

>looking for
People I can click and chat with everyday. Would be happy to just find 1, do not want many friends anyway. Perfect would be someone I can bond with and know better than anyone else does.
Anyone who's into video games (playing the same game every day doesn't count), who likes cutsey stuff, weeb shit, likes to joke around, enjoys casual and deep convos, maybe has an artistic hobby, who prefers to stay inside.

>me
I'm basically what I described above + the rest you can find out by talking to me :)
Self improvment is important to me too!

>NOT looking for
anyone who's too busy to strike up conversation or doesn't know how to do it (saying "Hi how are you?" everytime is for brainlets and doesn't count)
hateful people
shitposters
people that constantly complain about their woes

mizori#8318
>>
File: 2343253153134.jpg (49 KB, 316x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>30222396
>ASL
20s M Northeast
>Interests/Hobbies
Programming, vidya, tv and movies
>Random tidbit
I'm on every single day after 4-5pm for 8 or 9 hours straight so we can play games if we get a long. Just looking for casual friendly people to play.
>Looking for
Someone to play smash bros ultimate with casually (no sweaty) and to motivate each other to create something cool on Game Builder Garage. So basically switch friends to play games with. Also might be interested in getting into racing sims and buying a good racing wheel.
>Not looking for
Anything else
>Tag
Baelseekius#3112
>>
File: koi.png (73 KB, 450x450)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>ASL
25/m/eu

>Hobbies/Interests
debate (not formally trained in any sense), motorcycles, videogames, computer stuff
in that order.

>About
things i'm proud of:
- was a trainwreck with an awful childhood, am now a functioning adult with a good career
- i've never stopped questioning myself
- i have a close group of (online) friends i care very much for, that return the favour

biggest regrets:
- not quitting university sooner
- not standing up to my parents more
- ending the closest friendship i have ever had on a bad note when said person would die before we could ever reconnect

if you hate the following things just avoid:
- mostly gay
- i will challenge you if i disagree with something you're saying, and i expect you to back yourself up

>Looking for
people who wanna tell me about themselves, see if we click, live around europe-ish

>Not looking for
rude people
people under 21
people who are just horny
people who are too far away timezone-wise

>Tag
ndn#9750

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.