[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ahri.jpg (67 KB, 720x960)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I'm not looking to hook-up or whatever but I've been curious what this part of the internet thinks of trans girls? Do we get the guillotine? Or can we just chill?
>>
>>30223537
idgaf, do whatever you want as long as all parties consent
>>
>>30223542
Basically this. They're girls. Who gives a fuck.
>>
I used to support them but now I see no matter how well/poorly you freaks are treated you will destroy any community you infiltrate like a plague of faggotry and conceit. Imy entire life I could never comprehend how exactly racist felt about other races such as blacks/Jews. I get it now. Exterminating your kind would be justified no matter the means.
>>
>>30223547
Really? How do you figure?
>>
>>30223537
can u go to lgbt
>>
>>30223563
I literally cannot the mods keep deleting my post even tho I'm being super chill. I'm just trying to learn about the 4chaners is that so wrong?
>>
File: index.png (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>30223547
>>
File: 1618219268587.gif (711 KB, 728x412)
711 KB
711 KB GIF
On 4chan.......

Trans women only serve to satisfy the homosexual desires of "straight" men and to rationalize their decision of transitioning, mostly because they are deviates themselves. There are very little fully transitioned individuals(post-op) who browse 4chan. You're more likely to run into pre-op or crossdressers, most of which are closeted men with very obvious self esteem issues.

"Traps", especially on /soc/, are not even convincing traps most of the time. Striped socks and panties purchased from Amazon do not make overly masculine looking individuals as something worth lusting over. However, due to the very evident lack of dignity, these shitty crossdressers get unnecessary attention and false-positive reinforcement.

Instead of high quality traps and mtf transgenders we should be receiving, we are left with mostly bottom of the barrel crossdressers. Maybe if they actually shaved, cleaned up their acne, practiced changing the pitch of their voice, diet/excercise, and invest in HRT, we wouldn't be left with the sad excuse that we have. Either transition or be a regular homosexual.

TL;DR trans people are fine, but on 4chan, you only serve to satisfy male fantasies or troll fodder.
>>
>>30223537
Generally, I'm fine with them, but I do feel there is a large number of people that use it as an excuse for their shitty behavior.
>>
>>30223582
Hm, this is my first time posting on this website so I don't know the general attitudes, but is it possible they're using these websites to test the waters of their gender identity and maybe get some positive encouragement as well? (I mean in retrospect that doesn't even seem like a terrible idea.

>>30223585
What shitty behaviour are you noticing?
>>
>>30223585
>>30223601

Gender and sexual preference is not a personality trait.
>>
>>30223609
?
>>
>>30223601
I think a perfect example that one trans"woman" that made the news when a beauty salon refused to wax them, because the technician does wax penises. It was even a trans issue, but they made it into one. Then it came out that they were a pedophile when they popped up again a month or so afterwards trying to petition for a children's nudist pool party that would bar parental supervision.

This is an extreme example, but its a good showcase of an increasing trend to use gender dysphoria and trans rights to smokescreen them being a terrible person. It goes both ways, there's plenty of right-wing that use trans rights as an excuse to belittle and shit on things they don't like, while screaming "TRANNIES" as justification.
>>
>>30223620
*doesn't wax
Fixed.

>>30223609
Kinda good example to go into what I just posted. That statemet literally has nothing to do with what I had said, but there's a perceived justification because we are talking about trans.
>>
>>30223537
40%
>>
>>30223544
They're not girls. They're mentally ill men. This is not up for debate.
>>
>>30223611
The millennial and generation z group tend to use gender/sexual preference as a personality trait to justify why they're acting the way they act. It's the same thing with people use astrology to define themselves.to sum it up, they're acting like obnoxious screeching faggots who give the alphabet soup gang a bad rep
>>
File: 1.15103.jpg (60 KB, 630x435)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>be delusional or obsessed to the point of denying your own biology
>go as far as bastardizing language to justify fully devoting your life to indulging in a sexual fetish
Pretty fucking retarded thought process from the start but here's where they earn contempt beyond what any sexuality or other self imposed label has:
>Impose your delusion on the rest of society
>demand it not only be tolerated, it must be accepted and praised as a positive
>attack those with opposing views to the point of having them banned from websites or fired from jobs for thinking differently. Oppressing others via fascist tactics all the while claiming to be oppressed by others simply not using incorrect pronouns..
>>
>>30223630
K. I'm saying that they are. Oh, and look at that, that's not up for debate :O
>>
>>30223632
Okay, I take back what I said about not being related, this is what I was saying about using it to smokescreening.
>>
>>30223620
Sure, Jessica Yaniv is an example of a craved pedophile that leveraged her minority status to target minors and struggling businesses. I have to say though, propping her up as an exemplifier of trans people in general seems a bit dishonest.

Any time a disadvantaged group is advocated for it's possible to abuse that in some way. idk if that's a good reason to abandon the advocacy.
>>
>>30223542
>>30223544
Tranny simps... disgusting
which one of you is that ugly long haired hobo always talking about the ugly jew tranny and how much he misses her?
>>
>>30223632
For a lot of people who are trans or NB or gay or whatever the fuck, that factor is often the most defining part of their lives. For straight people, we don't give a fuck about the fact that we are straight, our lives are the norm. For those that deviate, they experience prejudice and a lot of hate even today, even more so in the past. They've formed their own communities and cultures as a result of being shunned from the rest of society so it only makes sense that taking part in something that's pretty insular would be a defining part of your identity. But for cis straight people, who gives a shit that you're cis or straight, being cis and straight doesn't put us at odds with the norms. Plus plenty of straight people use either masculinity or femininity as their defining traits so it's not new, if anything it's more cringe with them.
>>
>>30223651
It's "simping" to say: "That's how you feel comfortable in your skin? Cool."
>>
>>30223641
Oh look, another thing you believe is true that contradicts reality. Majun my shock.
>>
>>30223657
k
>>
>>30223656
No, is saying "I cannot get real pussy, therefore I will settle with a tranny"
>>
>>30223661
You will never be a real woman. I want you to know this. I want it to me your daily mantra.
>>
>>30223665
I'm not simping, personally I have no interest whatsoever in dating trans people. Doesn't mean I can't be nice to them like I would to any other person
>>
>>30223647
I'm saying the opposite, its a good example to push for better advocacy. The problem is right now the majority of advocates are the quality of ambulance hoppers, who don't really care about the people, just how they can benefit from them. Quality advocacy groups would have come out and stated that they were against such behaviour, as it harms the rest of the community.
>>
>>30223680
So, that makes YOU the tranny they simp for then, simple.
>>
>trans girls
>girls
>>
>>30223689
How does that make me a tranny? I'm a straight dude in a straight relationship, I just see no reason to be rude or hateful towards these people. If I haven't been wronged by them, why should I give a fuck if they call themselves women? Let them do whatever it is they want to find happiness, I don't see their actions as harmful to me or the people I love or society as a whole
>>
>>30223537
As weird as I am, who am I to judge? Plus I often think trans people are hot so there's that too.
>>
>>30223684
I think you might have a narrow view of what trans advocacy looks like. I would guess you are a fan of Blaire White, Rose of Dawn, Kalvin? Might I recommend Riley Grace Roshong or Contrapoints?
>>
>>30223537
theyre ok but what is with the vindictiveness of online trannies? irl ones are ok but online trannies seem like theyre in a constant battle state
other than im just a lil annoyed how they always take over whatever weird fag groups they find. i like crossdressing & talking to crossdressers but usually spaces get flooded with trannies coming in & people within transitioning lol. its much different when you live that way compared to just having a hobby. plus they have the hormones for it, its comparable to steroids. happy for them that they look good tho. main issue is that they all have those signature HRT mannerisms, its as if all the testosterone has left & nobody is unique anymore. maybe its just me though. i guess im just bitching
>>
>>30223749
Hm, so it sounds like your issue is with trans people co-opting spaces designed for gender non-conforming cis-people. I can totally understand that, I'll have to be on the lookout for that.

As for the second part, I'm not sure what hrt mannerisms you're talking about. I've been on for about a year and I don't feel drastically different. Maybe something worth noting is a. the internet makes people act crazy. and b. Being trans can be genuinely difficult for a lot of unnecessary reasons. Which can become frustrating. I hear what you're saying though
>>
tired of everything trans if im being honest.
>>
>>30223781
>Hm, so it sounds like your issue is with trans people co-opting spaces designed for gender non-conforming cis-people
yeah, its sad cause its not really their fault. they arent doing it on purpose or anything it just seems to breed especially considering a lot of these people are one push away from transitioning themselves lmao.
>I'm not sure what hrt mannerisms you're talking about. I've been on for about a year and I don't feel drastically different
not sure how noticeable it is when youre experiencing it, it probably just feels like youre being normal either way, but your hormones have a huge effect on your behaviour. just look at the difference between low test and high test guys, theres more than just a physical difference. people seem to become more meek and reserved than they were before.
>Being trans can be genuinely difficult for a lot of unnecessary reasons. Which can become frustrating
honestly id like to just say this is the reason and call it there (because im sure it is really difficult, doubly so when youre battling a male upbringing & puberty) but its so consistent. it really is like a constant battle state lmao. my only guess is they get this shit from some kind of popular youtuber or group of youtubers, i dont watch em so i wouldnt know but i see similar behaviour in old political people. so im just drawing a parallel there
>>
>>30223746
I'll be honest, most of my knowledge on advocacy isn't trans specific, it comes from having to help with handicapped family and my mother working as one for special need children in the education system. There's a lot of real world bullshit they have to go through.
>>
>>30223840
Well I'm guilty of being meek but I'm also empathetic and willing her hear peoples perspectives and concerns. So I think I have some value as an individual aside from any group I may be a apart of, as does everyone.

>>30223852
I'm only speaking on trans advocacy here. I don't doubt there are many other real problems that need our attention
>>
>>30223872
well dont think im saying trans people have no value
its just that gnc dudes are usually kinda weird, pretty contrarian. seems to vanish completely after HRT, no idea why
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30223781
>Being trans can be genuinely difficult for a lot of unnecessary reasons
The entire process from the moment one openly identifies as something they literally aren't is unnecessary. Civil society drew a line a cross dressing/drag queens. Any further and your going beyond "let as live as we please" and over stepping into "here's a list of words you must now or can no longer use because muh feelings." Thinking of it like having pic related, an apple with naturally or artificially orange tinted skin. You can walk around and show it to people as you wish. Some will think it's cool and want one. Others will think it's gross and say they'd never eat one. That's what a society tolerant of a wide variety of colored apples does. However the moment you claim that your orange colored apple is an actual orange they are rightfully going to correct your improper use of the word. If you push back on them pointing out the objective reality of the fruit they are probably going to call you retarded and explain how outward appearance does not alter the type of fruit it is. If you them call them orange-phobic and claim them correctly identifying the apple is a form of harassment causing you unwarranted mental trauma they'd be wise to to tell you to get the fuck away from them and avoid you afterwards as you're clearly insane.

What "unnecessary" things did you mean though? Not shielding your delicate, teetering on the edge of suicidal emotions from tampon commercials, pregnant woman and your own DNA test?
>>
>>30223906
I think it's possible you're conflating gnc cis-men with trans-women. Or that the former naturally leads to the latter. I think you're coming at this in good faith though so I appreciate that :) One data point is that people with GD score higher on traits like openness and lower on assertiveness prior to hrt. Which seems to suggest that gender has a range of biological precursors that aren't a matter of social conditioning.

>>30223933
I don't sense the same level of good faith from you. However, I am a bio grad student and would be happy to explain if you're actually interested.
>>
>>30224037
the former often leads to the latter usually because they want the aesthetic benefits of HRT, not due to any dysphoria. some regret it some dont but there is always a pretty big shift in behavior. same happens when low test guys take test supplements (or normal guys/girls take roids lol). thing is most of these people dont have any physical dysphoria (maybe some social dysphoria, sometimes none of that either) but they take HRT because they want nicer skin, hair, but still dont plan to live like women.
i thought it was pretty well known by now that hormones had a lot to do with GD? both pre-natal and post-natal, you can actually sometimes "cure" GD in children/young teenagers by giving them correct hormone levels for their biological sex. i would argue social conditioning has the least to do with it given the amount of old people who have repressed this urge their entire life and finally break in their late 30s. their whole lives some of them have been surrounded in anti-trans and anti-gay rhetoric and it has done nothing but harm, doesnt seem to change the way they are. same goes for homosexuality, look at highly religious countries (africa, middle east etc) none of their "cures" work, just results in self-hatred and repression. never kills that urge
>>
>>30224037
Whoooah a bio grad student huh? Well anyone who managed to keep shelling out tuition for four years for a piece of paper (can't help but notice the lack of an actual career field listed though) is certainly worthy of my attention. I'm just speaking from years of experience counseling juveniles ages 12-17 convicted of heinous sex crimes resulting in bodily harm. I won't bother citing my. level of education because it doesn't mean shit on an anonymous image board.

Please do go on though Professor Faggot. Tell me how many coats of orange paint I'd have to apply to these apples before they transition. Will shoving orange seeds in them speed up this process? Oh and while I'm being graced with your presence I'm curious if I buy a pet tiger BUT paint it like a dalmatian will I still need the same permits? As far as your next question, yes. Yes I would like fries with that.
>>
>>30224113
Why do you care so much about trans people? Why not just be polite if you actually meet one and go with their pronouns? Even if you don't, it's not like you'll be imprisoned. You'll just likely be judged by your social circle for being an asshole or depending on where you are, not judged at all. Why not just let them do what they want in peace?
>>
>>30224113
Oh lol sorry probably shouldn't have mentioned that. I was trying to communicate that I have some knowledge on the topic but in retrospect, yea, probably not a good look mb. :)
>>
>>30223537
if you stayed out of bio women's facilities, competitions, and business i wouldn't have an issue with you or any other trans-woman. until then, go fucking dilate your purulent pus oozing sewer smelling frankenvagina!
>>
>>30223537
I'm typically just a "you do you" type person. That being said, there are a few things trannies do that annoy me. The ones that feel like they are some kind of special and wanted to be treated in a special way are especially annoying. You're not special, you're just another human like everyone else. From what I've noticed with the interactions I've had as well, they are almost always self sabotaging and it doesn't make sense to me. Then of course you have the extreme ones who are trying to jump hormones into children who literally don't understand what's going on.

As for using pronouns and such, I typically address you as I'm introduced. If you introduce yourself as stacy she/her, that's what I'll call you cuz that's what I now associate you with. One thing I with trannies (and the lgbt community as a whole) would learn is that trying to force your ideals are just going to make people not like you. Not everyone is gonna accept it, and you shouldn't try to make them. Just don't deal with them. You also have to realize that for a lot of people (especially older) have been taught all their lives men have penis and woman have pussy. Even if someone accepts you, you can't simply just overwrite that kind of behavior over night. Sometimes people will say the wrong pronoun by mistake or make an assumption based on looks at first. Stop blowing up on them. When you do this, you just hurt your own cause cuz you end up looking like the crazy one. You can correct them calmly. If they do it on purpose, then again just don't deal with them.
>>
>>30224149
oh this isn't without mentioning the grooming of children which you mentally ill pedos love to partake in.
>>
>>30223537
YWNBAW
>>
>>30224100
>both pre-natal and post-natal, you can actually sometimes "cure" GD in children/young teenagers by giving them correct hormone levels for their biological sex
Source on this? Because this sounds like utter bullshit.
>>
>>30224131
I fully support their right to dress however they please. Fashion is a social construct. I will even go as far as referring to them by whatever name they prefer, as names are also a social construct. What I WON'T do is exacerbate their mental illness by referring to them as they sex they WISH they were rather than what they actually are. Pronouns relate to ones sex, which is determined in utero and is not possible to change by any means. As far as"social consequences" I don't give a damn. I choose to encourage them to seek the therapy they desperately need to accept what sex they biologically are rather than take the easy way out by going along with their flawed worldview which while the path of least resistance for me will lead them down a path chasing an unobtainable goal that often stops short at the end of a looped rope.

Fun fact: the only group of people with a suicide rate ANYWHERE CLOSE to trannies is those with schizophrenia. The reason schizo suicides have dipped below trannies in recent years is because we don't tell them "hey man if you think that you'd be happier doing what those voices in your head say then #HavePride in them and good luck, buddy." We tell them their brain is fucked up and don't harm their body even if it feels right at the time.
>>
>>30224191
u know i think it was dr powers lmaoo so if you want to write it off completely go ahead. people seem to hate him
i like him cause he tries stuff on real innocent people, with medicine theory is not as important as you are told.
he says this is his go-to for a few weeks when very young people come to him with GD and have a hormonal imbalance. if it doesnt work he gives them HRT. he says this has a very high success rate, higher in women than men, but if they return to their natural hormone levels GD resurfaces. this doesnt work on people past late teens, i suppose its psychologically rooted by then.
people get really angry at this narrative, why? is there some major GD theory that this contradicts that i dont know about? i dont see how it would be a problem if it were true. if anything it validates transgenderism completely.
if you care at all i can try find where he talks about this. idk if its been tried elsewhere but i think it does make a lot of sense and i have seen a lot of repressors say their GD is lessened by T injections
>>
>>30224166
>>30224166
>Stop blowing up on them. When you do this, you just hurt your own cause cuz you end up looking like the crazy one. You can correct them calmly.

they can't. it's physically impossible for them to not act like the crazy people they really are. they react like men bc they are bio natal men. they even have online manuals on how to manipulate "transphobic" situations, to appear as victims to bystanders, like instead of throwing out their arms keep them close to their face/torso hands open with palms facing the person that misgendered etc them and then saying something outrageous even if it's a lie bc that's the "only" way to get people to "stop being bystanders". without you and other allies, it wouldn't have gotten to the point this whole trans bullshit has gotten.
>>
>>30224242
If you're a fan of Frankenstein tier experiments related to gender identity and mental health have I got a treat for you. The man who started it all. Without this man who pioneered "Gender theory" we would not be having this conversation today. It's a bit dry but I'll bet you don't see ending coming as far as what happened to those first 2 twins .

>Gaetano, Phil, "David Reimer and John Money Gender Reassignment Controversy: The John/Joan Case". Embryo Project Encyclopedia (2017-11-15). ISSN: 1940-5030 http://embryo.asu.edu/handle/10776/13009.
https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/david-reimer-and-john-money-gender-reassignment-controversy-johnjoan-case
>>
>>30224166
Hey guys so full disclosure. I'm working on a video essay where I want to understand the views I disagree with in the most charitable and fair way possible. In other words, I want to present the anti-trans opinion in a way they would agree with. There's at least one reasonable person here and if you could give me the best version of your arguments I'd appreciate it.

If you happen to agree with the previous poster who suggested trans women shouldn't use women facilities. How could that play out in practice? If I, for example, were banned from all public washrooms how could I ever travel for work? would I have to make sure I always have a hotel? that's frequently not practical. my. ability to be a productive member would be massively hindered. Or I'm not sure if you know the statistics of trans-woman in mens prisons... It's a death sentence full stop. It seems to me that you're advocating for a version of reality that would make my life almost unliveable. And merely for an external attribute or set of characteristics
>>
>>30224269
Seriously, everyone on all sides of this debate should know the details of this original proof of concept experiment or STFU.
>Money to have incorrectly recalled the details of his treatment. On Reimer’s case, Money publicly dismissed his criticism as antifeminist and anti-trans bias, but, according to his colleagues, was personally ashamed of the failure.

>In his early twenties, Reimer attempted to commit suicide twice. According to Reimer, his adult family life was strained by marital problems and employment difficulty. Reimer’s brother, who suffered from depression and schizophrenia, died from an antidepressant drug overdose in July of 2002. On 2 May 2004, Reimer’s wife told him that she wanted a divorce. Two days later, at the age of thirty-eight, Reimer committed suicide by firearm.
>>
Why do they ruin any group they join?
>>
>>30224192
My perspective on it is that they are changing gender more than sex and that pronouns refer more to gender than anything else. I see gender as a social construct as well. As for suicide rates, us offering them acceptance or at least indifference doesn't make them want to kill themselves more. Telling them to repress what they feel is a critical aspect of their identity would only make things worse. And if you don't care about social consequences, why do you act like the actions of trans people or leftists on Twitter have any bearing over your life?
>>
>>30224269
yes we all know about john money
he tried to force a young boy with no prior dysphoria to transition. made him look at his brothers genitals etc we all know the story
in recent years its become more clear that some people are born with or develop early on (or whatever the case) a natural proclivity towards things associated with the other sex, seems to appear with varying intensity, some people are just flamers who like wearing makeup others want to cut their cock off. if david reimer was one such person the story wouldve likely been different. but yes we are all better off now that john money is burning in hell
>>
>>30224286
>the sex ≠ gender "argument"
Every agrees sex Is an undeniable, demonstrably tangible thing that can looked at and identified using physical proof.

That being said, show me your gender. By that I mean let me physically hold it, or point to it's location under a microscope. If that is not something you can provide you have to concede that your concept of "gender" is in fact, LITERALLY not real. Think about that.
>>
>>30224308
Hence why I say gender is a social construct. I think of it as gender is when you look at a person, do you register them as male, female, or neither. Gender is a way we signal how we want to be perceived
>>
>>30224280
I can't tell if you meant to reply to me or not but I can give my opinion I suppose.
>trans women shouldn't use women facilities. How could that play out in practice?
I mean, you're only in the public bathroom for a few mins max so why is it so out of the question to go to the correct one? As long as you purposely aren't drawing attention to yourself, no one is honestly gonna care or call you out. Or another solution, make a bathroom for trans people specifically I guess? Or maybe just make all bathrooms into stalls (more privacy that way anyways).

No one is trying to ban you out right from using a public bathroom, they just want you to use the proper one.
>>
>>30224280
>I'm working on a video essay where I want to understand the views I disagree with in the most charitable and fair way possible
honestly probably better left to those who actually have those views. unless youre trying to critique them
>>
>>30224312
>How we want to be perceived
I officially have the worlds biggest cock at 48 inches long. I said it's how I feel therefore imy intuition is just as valid as your bigoted "metric system." Also I demand a test for ovarian cancer. It shouldnt matter if the X-rays proves I lack ovaries. I sense them intuitively.

See how fast your fantasy land falls apart when applied to literally any other physical trait? Even the ones not of concern to you.
>>
>>30224300
So I have a couple questions then I'll leave y'all. alone I promise.

1. The case of John. Money is one of my central thesis. His work seemed to suggest that gender is an internal, qualitative phenomenon that can't be is innate and not arbitrary. It looks exactly the same as it does in GDics. This is one of the compelling cases.

2. It's been mentioned that trans women are biologically men. Why do you say that?

3. It's been suggested that trans people are delusional. Which delusion are you referring to?

Thank you!
>>
>>30224313
So for the bathroom thing, this just doesn't work. I've tried to multiple times as a kinda test and everyone tells me "wrong bathroom" or some variation. And it is such a reduction of dignity that no one would actually do it (I know that isn't your concern but it's how it plays out regardless)
>>
>>30224342
> it is such a reduction of dignity
If I'm simply trying to take a piss or a shit, what someone thinks of me is the least of my concern.
>>
>>30224342
Maybe you should have ended it already, tranny, lol.
>>
>>30224333
you sure youre responding to the same person? dont think i made either of those claims
1. i think the david reimer case directly refutes john moneys work. he couldntve had a better study than what he got and yet after everything reimer still wishes to be male, probably having grown up with a kind of "reverse dysphoria". people have GD from all kinds of backgrounds, even ones filled with transphobia and homophobia. the entire notion of "gender" is a horrible mistake that should be wiped from collective human memory. but a persons alignment with masculinity and femininity at whatever intensity they may be seems to be both innate and arbitrary, im pretty certain of it. john money has done more damage than people realise.

2. completely depends on personal definition. could be argued they arent due to genitals and skeleton, could be argued they are because of hormones and mind. its completely semantic i dont really care for those arguments

3. i didnt say that are you sure youre talking to me?
>>
>>30224333
>It's been suggested that trans people are delusional. Which delusion are you referring to?

It's not a suggestion. It's a diagnosed mental illness, "Gender Dysphoria". Virtually nobody disputes that Gender Dysphoria is a legitimate mental illness. The dispute is what the best course of treatment is. Currently it's around $200k in predominantly cosmetic surgery and despite this approach showing little to no affect on the suicide rates of patients that buy it for several decades now that is what the medical industrial complex keeps pushing. It's important to note that Gender Dysphoria is both the only mental illness which is being treated with cosmetic surgery and virtually the only diagnosis which has maintained a steady suicide rate for longer than many of the patients survive even after HRT + getting their cock slit in have and sown back on in a different shape. All other mental illness which are treated with counseling and/or psychotropic drugs gave seen suicide rates of those effect decrease drastically in comparison.

Your desire to pander to their feelings is getting them killed.
>>
>>30224037
>However, I am a bio grad student and would be happy to explain if you're actually interested.
I'm more so interested in an explanation of how a person can be "born in the wrong body" which is an argument I frequently see from trans people. I don't really have anything against trans people personally - if I meet one in real life I give them the same level of respect that I'd give anyone else. They're people. My issue has always been with the movement. Young teens are impressionable little things that are trying to "find themselves" aka create an identity for themselves and the fact that they're constantly being inundated with how accepted, cool, progressive, and oh so different trans people are makes the idea of transitioning actually seem alluring. Suddenly those feelings of "being different" that every teen feels are more likely to be attributed to gender dysphoria rather than say, hormones or a mental disorder with proven neurobiological origins like depression and anxiety. And then you might say, "well what's wrong with more trans people?" I don't believe most of you are genuinely happy and think that you will continue to struggle in life and it's not entirely due to society. I think trying to become something you weren't meant to be is only going to cause more struggling.
>>
>>30224329
Im not one to say that perception of gender takes precidence over health. When it comes to healthcare settings or scientific shit, the reality of the situation must be taken as a whole. What hormones are coursing through your body? What organs do you have? What's your DNA look like?

However, if I meet someone who looks to me like a person with a cock trying to look like they have a vagina and they ask me to call them by she, I'm just gonna do it and not ask any questions. Because who gives a fuck in that situation. Like if I meet someone who was given a birth name that they hate and would rather be called by another name, why would I go by the birth one?
>>
>>30224385
It just occured to me that both of us are of the opinion "they" have Trannies best interest at heart and are just mislead as to the repercussions.

Ever consider maybe they just want the effeminate autist they groom and fuck to have titties and don't give a damn about their well being at all?
>>
>>30224359
It's a bit hard to keep track of everyone posting anonymously. I knew you were the primary one making sense but it still got a bit muddled.

The point about Reimer and Money is my point. (not condoning moneys actions of course) It seems to suggest that gender is not malleable. Gender seems to be an innate, experiential quality that can't be altered by socialisation.

If you know of any other forums that might be more productive I'd greatly appreciate it.

Otherwise, thank you all!
>>
>>30223544
pathetic.
>>30223547
TOO BASED FOR THIS SHITHOLE SITE
>>
>>30224408
>It seems to suggest that gender is not malleable
oh sorry. looked like you were saying the opposite lol
i dont think any of this is productive lmao. most anti-trans views on here come from a mix of ignorance on the current findings, political happenings/grifter opinions, and /lgbt/ slowly seeping out and digging its tentacles deep into the rest of the site. you wont find a good anti-trans argument here, nor many good pro-trans arguments either desu just dogs killing each other. rest of the internet is either the same or just a hugbox for either side. best bet is to not focus on the arguments but rather where these arguments arise from. even then its still not really going to produce anything of value lol
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>30224408
Wait before you depart I have 1 final question in regards to an earlier post I made which you critiqued..

>>30223933
Orange you trans fags glad I didn't say "banana"?
>>
>>30224438
Yea that's about what I expected. 4chan is generally viewed dismissively and I've been trying to do something different in these spaces. I want genuinely understand the things they believe and be able to put myself in their shoes prior to rebutting them. I hate the whole "Ben Shapiro owned by facts and logic" charade. that's so popular. Contra comes close but she also has a tendency to psychologise them to an infantile degree so I wanna try something different. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>30224477
shapiro and contra are the same person desu. all political grifters are strong contenders for the rope
if you think these arguments come from some genuine disagreement with the idea that GD is innate youll be disappointed. closest ive seen is someone saying it is innate but proliferated by increased sources of xenoestrogens. it really comes from a general sense of disgust and/or annoyance that trannies flooded & ruined their online space. and they kinda did lol
>>
>>30224504
Wait can you clarify that last last sentence? And do you mind if I use some of your quotes in a video?
>>
>>30224504
Imagine how entitled and manchildish you have to be to believe that not even a third of 1% of the population somehow flooded all your internet spaces so you have to lash out at anyone of that group you see. I dont even like trannies but grow the fuck up.
>>
>>30224545
like 6 years ago none of this stuff was really even talked about but now you go on any other board and its not long before you find people talking about anal sex, pinkpills, posting pics of traps, it kinda annoys a lot of people lol. its hard to avoid. not that i mind but im kinda sympathetic
also no need to ask for permission, just use it if you want. what quotes? and what video?
>>
>>30224557
yeah im lashing out arent i lol
many trannies are extremely online people ofc they would post here often
plus literally everyone is talking about this these days its one of the biggest disagreements people have now, to pretend its avoidable is just wrong. and i wasnt saying i was annoyed by it, im talking about the people who actually are
>>
>>30224575
Im just infinitely tired of always hearing tranny this tranny that kys this 41% that, and real biological xx chromosome ovary having women always get harassed by incels who think were trannies all the time.
>>
>>30224575
Well on a personal note, I doubly hate hearing about it because of the legal rights I may well lose if the pendulum swings the wrong way. Thank you for your time though
>>
>>30224585
it is really tiresome watching the same fights play out over and over and over again
also theyll call literally anyone a tranny just for fun u shouldnt care about that if theyre doing it to you. give it a minute someone will probably call you one in here
>>
>>30223547
BASED OUT OF SPACE
>>
>>30224601
any democratic outcome wont change your rights, its all dependent on social attitudes, if you live in a liberal area youre fine. you shouldnt sit and worry about something as stupid as voting
>>
>>30224585
Close if not over half of the "femanon" post are actually made by trannies applying subterfuge. Most are pathetically transparent but the lengths some go through is enough to make you assume the worst by default.

They're Falsely attributing themselves to your sex to siphon off what you're here for like leeches. Whose side you on here?
>>
>>30223537
i support trans girls. i find myself overly critical of them, but that’s just me being catty.
>>
>>30223537
I cannot overstate my indifference to your existence. Call yourself whatever you want. Identify as a fucking antelope, for all I care. Do whatever you want with consenting parties. I respect your right to all these things; kindly respect my right to not participate in your self image.

>>30223630
This. Simple as.

>>30223641
Not once in the history of ever has someone mutilated a dick into a Frankenpussy that could conceive a child. Understand this, your opinions, your emotions *do not shape reality.* I realize that the go to-libtard tactic is to be a loud, obnoxious asshole whilst paradoxically claiming victim status, but screeching nonsense doesn't make it any less nonsense, no matter how much of a cunt you are about it. Trannies are mentally ill. There's a reason so many of them an hero. Hating your body isn't normal. Does it make them bad people? Of course not, no more than people who suffer from anxiety, depression, panic attacks, etc. are bad people. Does it mean that indulging their delusions for woke points, when they should be offered compassion, therapy, and an anchor to reality, the uncompromising "what is" is not only directly undermining the social fabric, but indirectly costing people's lives? Absolutely.

A tranny isn't a woman any more than I'm a jellyfish. Period. Only facts are admitted to this discussion, and as we're at capacity, end of discussion.
>>
>>30223654
1. "cis/cisgendered" isn't a real word.

2. You know who else are shunned and experience prejudices? Racists. Religious fanatics/cultists. The homeless. Addicts. People that have very animated discussions with themselves on public transit. People who are into kids. Does it occur to you that maybe there's a reason trannies make people uncomfortable?
>>
>>30224557
They're a very vocal minority. An insufferable, off-topic, "let's make literally everything about me and my delusion" minority. You know how you can tell someone is a trannie? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
>>
>>30224760
kek, ok buddy, you saying that cis somehow isn't a real word really changed the way language develops. Thank God you pointed it out, now everyone will stop erroneously using it. Not like cis just means on the same side originally.

Racial and religious minorities have also been shunned and continue to be shunned in many parts of the world. Same goes for sexual minorities, the lower class, etc etc. This is an idiotic point and you know it
>>
>>30223570
Yes, because you're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>30223641
If transwomen are “girls,” then define the word “girl.”
>>
>>30224783
>Racial and religious minorities have also been shunned and continue to be shunned
Good. Ever notice the places nobody wants to live just so happen to be the most "diverse?" I have precious little fondness for people who are very proud of where they come from, yet paradoxically refuse to stay there.

>Same goes for sexual minorities
Good. I'm down with straight men and straight women. Everyone else can fuck off.

>the lower class
I literally will not consort with anyone who doesn't have at the very least a two year degree, a trade, or serves in the military. Dregs gonna dreg. You know for the world to have winners, there has to be losers, right?
>>
>>30223537
we eat their asses
>>
>>30224815
Alright so you're just trash then. Why act like being racist is a bad thing in your earlier post when you clearly are one? You're the type of filth that would be shunned and reviled by society as a whole should you speak your mind clearly so in a sense you're on the same level you've put trans people
>>
>>30223611
I love trans :))
>>
I love t-girls

Add kik: nicklorange12

If you want to watch me cum in the shower. I’m half Japanese
>>
>>30224822
I'm not racist at all. I couldn't care what color someone is, so long as they integrate and assimilate. My issue isn't with race, it's with culture. People flee shitholes to come here, then refuse to leave behind the ways which made their old home a shithole... care to guess what that slowly but surely does to the host community?

Read: Some religions, some dogmas, some creeds, some traditions, some ways of life are shit. Fuck them, and fuck the people who practice them. I will say this openly, and unapologetically.
>>
>>30223537
26 m kik jason1994xxx plz i will do alot for you <3
>>
>>30224839
You basically just used a lot of words to say you're racist. The fact that you expect people to assimilate is in itself fucking stupid. You're clearly a cultureless mutt who has no idea the value of an ethnicity's history and language and instead of learning to appreciate such things, you want everyone to become bland like you. I was born and raised in America but I will never give up my language and my culture. When I have children, I will exclusively speak my language with them. I will teach them our history, feed them our food, and hope that they will do the same for their children.

Diversity is a wonderful thing and the fact that you fail to appreciate that is sad. I'm happy to live in places where I hear many languages, see many cultures, try many cuisines. The thought of living in a uniform "white" town sounds like boring, monotonous hell to me. Feel free to stay in such places, you're not wanted elsewhere
>>
File: Adobe_20210610_222133.png (449 KB, 631x844)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
I did it. I fixed OP.
>>
File: Adobe_20210610_222503.png (375 KB, 631x818)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>30224890
Wait here we go. All that's missing is the caption "Hey man my skateboard broke can I bum a cigarette?"
>>
>>30224860
>You basically just used a lot of words to say you're racist
I can see how it may seem that way to an immature, smooth brained individual such as yourself.

>The fact that you expect people to assimilate is in itself fucking stupid
You've got to be trolling, but fuck it, I'll bite. How so? If you don't want to change, if you don't want to assimilate, that's fine, but stay the fuck where you are (or, in your case, your parents should have stayed the fuck where they were). If I'm going to be visiting somewhere any longer than a layover I make sure I can at least string a sentence together. When I lived in Thailand for four years, I didn't just refuse to stand for the king's anthem, or put my feet up, or SPEAK IN ENGLISH LOUDLY AND SLOWLY, NEVER PICKING UP A WORD OF THAI and go "hurr it's not merrr culture" like a fucking asshole. No, I embraced the nation that hosted me, I took time to learn their ways, their language, and when I was in Thailand, I did as they Thai did.

I'm not sure what it is with brown people thinking they get a free pass on actually, you know, being a part of the nation they seek refuge in.

>my language
>my culture
Quod erat demonstrandum. See, there it is. That's where my problem lies. You're a tourist. A parasite. You don't love this country, only what it can do for you. You stand by it up until it's inconvenient to do so. To me, you're an invader. Simple as.

I kind of have this crazy desire to be surrounded and live among people who look, think, and talk like me. Ask your parents about it, I'm sure they'll agree that it's awesome.
>>
>>30224948
I'm probably going to live my whole life here in America, I see myself as American, I'm getting my graduate degree currently, and I will continue to vote for and donate to the causes I see as just and best for Americans as a whole. My parents moved to a region where there's many of our people. They've learned enough English to get around but they aren't fluent by any means. They can get by in some places with our language alone. My closest friends are all of my ethnicity as well, although that's partly a product of them actually wanting to live in the same region in the long term as me.

English is not my language, I don't speak it in my home, it's not the language of my ancestors. Simple as that. It is the language I speak most however, and the language I am most proficient in. This country could've blocked my people from coming here but it didn't and I see it as richer for doing so. Immigrants are hardworking, many teach their kids to appreciate the fact that they are born in America and to make the most of it. What exactly do you expect people to do when they move to another country? Totally forget their language and customs and start eating casseroles and hot dogs for the rest of their lives? And I can't say I love this country because I can't say I love any country. Maybe its people but I find it hard to love a country and the government that represents it. And I'm not an invader you fucking dunce, I'm a productive member of society, more productive than many of the mutts who call themselves patriots but do nothing for society
>>
File: 874556.gif (2.91 MB, 640x508)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
>>30224342
>>30224313
>Or another solution, make a bathroom for trans people specifically I guess?

.........why did you completely skip over this very logical proposition as a solution? and don't you dare draw the false equivalence between this and jim crow laws, i genuinely want to know a legitimate reason MTFs aren't okay with this other than this not being euphoric(making your pp hard).
>>
>>30224308
If one is real and one isnt then they are in fact different dufus.
>>
>>30225011
Imagine sitting to piss for no logical reason. Hell that alone proves that aren't really "female brains born in mens bodies." If women could comfortably piss standing public bathrooms would be little more than the widest tree beside the store.
>>
in the far future I'm sure ppl who want to transition will be normal and fine and add a nice variety to whats available

for now I just see them as dudes who cross dress and even the ones who commit to the HRT and stuff are almost always mentally unwell/depressed beyond that. I'm into girls and they don't pass certain tickers for me as a straight dude.
>>
>>30225011
>MTFs aren't okay with this
So you speak for all mtf's then?

I guess you missed the I guess part because I honestly do know an answer to the issue. No matter what, a good (vocal) amount of your community is going to complain no matter what. No matter who tries to appease you, you're never happy or it's not enough. I'm all for doing whatever makes you feel better, but you need to accept that you still have a dick. Dick's go in the men's room. People do not want dicks in the woman's room. It's not that hard a concept. Should I have said gender neutral bathroom instead? Like one of those bathrooms meant for families that have both a urnial and toliet?

It's literally a no win. If you are forced to use the men's bathroom you scream oppression, if you are allowed to use the women's bathroom it will upset other people who will then most likely harass you, or just abandon the room all together and you'll be alone, again crying oppression. Just use the bathroom you're supposed to, in/out, don't cause a scene and go. You're gonna be in a stall regardless so what does it matter if it's in the men's?

Also I'm skipping over your idiotic attempt of using the Jim Crow laws.
>>
>>30223537
gay men
>>
>>30223537
HAHA just returned to see what became of this thread. You really are the zaniest group on the internet. Love youu! <3
>>
>>30223537
They have XY chromosomes therefore they are men pretending to be women.
>>
>>30223537
I’d date a trans girl that passes.
Also is that a Tool tattoo? If so, nice.
>>
>>30225659
yup:)
>>
>>30225711
I’m guessing Aenima is your favorite album? Mine is Lateralus, But I love all of their stuff. You listen to A perfect circle or Puscifer at all?
>>
File: 1623055351020.jpg (62 KB, 565x1089)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>30223547
>>
>>30225551
<3 wanna give us a hint on how to find this video in the future? I'm curious. we collectively promise not to doxx you!
>>
I always try to figure out trannies' old names. "ahri.jpg" -> gahri -> Gary?
>>
Wow, like I kinda understood y'all were assholes, but damn. We're just trying to live here.
>>
Trans women aren't women they are severely mentally ill men who pretend to be victims in order to harass normal people. Also they tend to be homosexual pedophiles that groom children.
>>
>>30226058
Soc is in fact one of the most transphobic, misinformed boards on this site - worse even than pol. Literally some of the most disgusting, condescending (if not outright untrue) things I've ever read with regards to transwomen I've read on this board or have been said to me by people off soc.
>>30226121
You're totally right anon! It's pretty much a big ol' conspiracy - we all do it specifically just to hassle the normies lul
>>
>>30223537
Tits or gtfo, abomination
>>
>>30223537
Just like with anyone else, it only matters if you're hot or not
>>
>>30223537
Wearing a dress and getting fake tits does not make you a woman, karl. You'll never be a woman.
>>
>>30223537
You don't have a womb so you can never have children.
You don't have two x chromosomes.
You have a male skeleton, so if you did try and birth a baby your pelvis would be completely shattered and you and the child would likely die during the birth.

Your philosophy of being able to change your biological body is the exact opposite and undermines the original gay lesbian bisexual philosophy that they were born that way so they can't change who they are.
You deny and go against science and religion to try and use surgery and drugs to pretend to be something you are not.
Biological science states that there are only two genders, and that the phenotype of the gender you develop into is determined by your chromosome pairs. And only in a very small percentage of people suffering from a genetic disorder does does the body develop differently.
Religions on the other hand believe that our bodies are gifts from and or in the image of god. And that trying to change your gender is a blasphemy against the body as a temple for your spirit.
>>
its more merciful to kill a man that gives up on life and goes down such a depraved path than to allow them to make such a mockery of themselves.
>>
>>30223630
This.
>>
youre a faggot and should repent
>>
>>30223537
Bussy is still a hole to fuck, and sensitive nips are fun to play with.
>>
>>30223547
this
>>
>>30223537
I think you're cute as fuck
>>
>>30227082
You are a biological man and nothing you chop off will change that fact.

You will never be a woman, ever.
>>
>>30224764
Black people do the same thing
>>
>>30227082
>Implying /soc/ is somehow more opposed to your existence than the general public
News flash: the vast majority of people think you are demented freaks. 4chan is just the only place we can express our true feelings. Know that the sentiments being expressed here mirror what your peers, co-workers and family members are all thinking to themselves while they bite their tongue and act civil in public.
>>
>>30227082
/soc/ hates you cuz you faggots can't stick to your own threads. every thread is inundated with you fuckers posting your contact when you know damn well no one wants to fuck your buttholes or suck your dicks, no matter what dress and makeup you're wearing. in conclusion, stick to making your own threads for your own kind and leave everyone else alone, not everyone wants to see your spread asshole and nutsacks.
>>
>>30223537
I'm okay with yall. Live and let live.
>>
>>30223537
if youre a progressive annoying faggot you get the guillotine otherwise youre redeemable just stop pushing your bullshit onto chiildren
>>
>>30223544
they aren't tho
>>
>>30225004
So, the tl;dr: You're a fair-weather "American." The funniest part of this whole, sad little rant was
>My parents moved to a region where there's many of our people.
Oops. Outed yourself. I'm not "your people." Americans aren't "your people." You, and those like you, flee the messes you created and set up little micro-nations here, and in other western nations. You enjoy our privileges, protections, and amenities, and all the while you lead insular lives, send money and resources from your host nation back home to where your loyalties truly lie. This country isn't richer for it's immigrants, the immigrants are richer on the expense of this country. Oh, and since people love to quote this bullshit, the "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" isn't legislature, or rhetoric by a man of action, it's a fucking poem by a fucking woman. Nobody who actually fights for this country, bleeds for this country, or even stands for this country does so only to turn around and say "alrighty then, let's just hand it over to people who don't give a damn about it."

So called "refugees" are the worst; fleeing nations beset by problems they caused or allowed to cause through complicit inaction. Any man who flees his home, seeking refugee status, rather than standing and fighting for the home of his fathers is, in a word, a coward. Simple as.

>>30232784
Generally speaking, I wouldn't consider blacks to be good role models.
>>
>>30223641
Science begs to differ with the X and Y chromosomes.

They're not girls. Mentally ill women and men posing as opposite sex.
>>
>>30223537
Love trans girls
https://c.lovense.com/c/m2z3jb
>>
>>30223601
trans and gay people always, always assume "repression" or jump right to "seeking validation" whenever anyone steps off the beaten path
exactly the same as ultra trads. fucking relax, freud
>>
Well as you can see, trannies are so popular because of how polarizing they are. A lot of ppl want to share their opinion/take on the topic (even when they say they hate it or are tired of hearing about it), so naturally the conversation is only going to grow.

And most of the tranners that commit sewer side are hons anyways so its not too big of a loss lol.
>>
>>30236293
>even when they say they hate it or are tired of hearing about it)
And these folks are the worst of all - people with no investment, and whose lives are not affected in any way by someone else's choices, but are still so full of vitriol and bitterness. Bunch of dolts and jackasses. It's honestly pathetic how worked up people here in particular get.
>>
>>30223537
i dont care what the mentally ill do with their lives, i just wish men would stop misleading me into thinking theyre women on soc and dating apps and stuff. as much as they might think that youre women or feel like youre women, they simply arent. transgenderism needs to go back to being treated as a mental illness/disorder so that people can get the help they need instead of being "supported" into mutilating their bodies and eventually killing themselves. ill use your pronouns or whatever if itll stop you from calling me a nazi but that's as far as ill go

>>30223782
same

>>30223544
they arent

>>30236680
how is people indulging in conversation despite gaining no pleasure from it a bad thing? let their voices be heard, maybe eventually youll realize that accepting mental illness so readily as the norm isnt such a good thing
>>
>>30236818
>how is people indulging in conversation despite gaining no pleasure from it a bad thing?
It is hypocritical when someone says something like "I'm sick of transpeople," or "I don't want to hear or talk about this anymore," and then proceeds to drop a spite-fueled dissertation about how disgusting, awful and mentally ill they think those "freaks" are. It's like, you're obviously not that sick of it if you all just keep going on and on. You're all so tired of it, so why do people keep posting hatred or harrassing transfolk? It's weird as hell when cis people are more hung up than the people with the actual hang ups.
>>
>>30224192
Sure you can. I was originally male, but am now female since that's simply the most accurate category that my physiology places me under.
>>
>>30236818
>i dont care what they do
>types an entire paragraph explaining how they are bothered by what they do

>>30236982
Basically if u really didnt care about something, u wouldnt be giving so much of your attention it. Its like how people hate the kardashians, yet their fake drama is always talked about.
>>
Trans woman aren't woman, they're trans woman but I don't have a problem treating them like woman as long as they're courteous with me. You start acting like a megalomaniac though and you'll find that I have a lot less time for your nonsense. Although unlike a lot of people who don't mind using pronouns, I don't believe in just respecting someone because they're trans. Instead I believe in being fair and if you're fair then you give everybody a chance. After that you deem whether or not they're worthy of being respected.
>>
File: Ganondorf by setz.png (214 KB, 521x265)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>30223537
>go on deviantart
>"trans rights!!"
>go on pixiv
>dogshit Western SJWs who can't understand Japanese and have no business on pixiv: "trans rights!!"
>browse /vp/
>"trans rights!!"
>go on jewtube
>"trans rights!!"
>go on twatter
>"TRANS RIGHTS!!!!"
Trannies and their enablers are everywhere and they won't SHUT UP. They spout their bullshit wherever they go, especially in places where it's neither necessary nor warranted. And when someone tells you that your behavior is obnoxious, you throw (self-)destructive tantrums that only your enables and other trannies will justify, because you're all too self-absorbed and delusional to have consideration for others, regardless of intent or setting.

Personally, I hate trannies and their associates for largely the same reason I would hate eating hot dogs every day without any other option: overexposure. I get sick of them rather quickly.
>>
>>30224752
I don't think there has ever been a time were I agreed with 100% of a long anon post. Hell has truly frozen over.
>>
>>30236982
They're sick of it and they have a lot of anger both towards society and transpeople for having to put up with this shit. If they would say that to a transperson, the response they would get would likely be something along the lines of a self-righteous rant about how their lives are hell because they just want to be accepted. I don't think the "sick of it" people deserve to be especially hated.
>>
>>30238103
>society
Which is 99.5% cis folk though. I'm not saying anyone should be hated, honestly. I know what it's like to be plainly and overtly hated - it's not the best time. Most of us (speaking as a transwoman) just want access to healthcare and maybe document changes, say. We don't have the power to police pronouns or get people fired, etc, or any of that; literally, there aren't even enough transpeople in general to have that sort of institutional power, nor do we have that sort of social clout considering most people don't like us. Blame the other cis folk that want a go at it because of some pity complex, or because of some scapegoat. A bunch of screeching losers on twitter et al mean absolutely nothing. Scrap a few websites and it's all dust/fart/ash in the wind. /rant
>>
>>30223544
You can not make me call men girls. I do not consent to that. I'll call these dudes whatever I damn well please.
>>
>>30238300
It's true that no one should be directing their anger towards transpeople in general. I don't think I'll ever agree that someone can be born as the wrong sex even though I still want ya'll to find happiness. But the fact that I have to hide my views from anyone that's not a close friend or from 4chan is at times angering and it takes effort not to write you guys off as a bunch of loonies. Another poster had mentioned that you all need better representation and I think that's very true. Forced acceptance isn't the way to go with this and I wish it wasn't the way we're headed. I watched a ContraPoints video and it was one of the few times I saw my pov humanized/understood by a trans person.
>>
>>30223537
OP here. So if I'll try to summarise the general attitudes on 4chan and maybe someone can tell me if I'm understanding. (Again, just summarising I don't agree with any of this)

The primary objection seems to be that trans people weaponise their status as a marginalised group to make imposing demands and behave in ways /soc finds generally annoying

There's this idea that they widely assert themselves in forums that don't concern them (which I actually did unwittingly do here. I don't use 4chan so I didn't know mb).

Finally there's the idea that we're mentally ill, delusional, perverted, or some variation. And certainly not the gender we purport to be. and it feels frustrating to feel pressured into something (like using trans peoples pronouns) that you consider to be based on a falsehood.

does this sound kinda fair?
>>
>>30239573
think youre looking at this the wrong way. what do you expect to achieve by presenting these arguments and critiquing them?
/pol/ community and trans community are both filled with spiteful vindictive people who love screaming online and causing problems for people they dont like
theyre perfect for each other desu
so cause of the demonization caused by this huge delusions are brought about, /pol/acks think theyre going to all be thrown in jail and trannies think theyre going to lose their rights and be strung up when normal people (the ones who control social attitudes, the only ones that matter) dont care (which annoys both groups lol)
let them kill each other, either drop out completely or start browsing the rest of this site and calling people retards for hours a day. they wont change their mind they will just make fun of you
>>
>>30239636
I haven't critiqued any arguments. I do video essays and I'm trying to get a really firm understanding of the concerns and motivations of various internet subcultures. I'm also trans so that's why I'm digging into this topic.
>>
>>30239652
ok but why do you want to understand this? this place is a gutter
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 185x273)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Culture sign of decadence and decline, from the fall of rome to the japanese book of the samurai men who acquire feminine traits are the start of the rot.
>>
>>30239652
sorry but you're dumb as nails if you're seriously trying to understand 4chan, especially soc, and are trying to do that by arguing with people.

look at the posts. it's obvious. it's a bunch of lonely shut ins that hate people they don't understand, duped by the same propaganda sources as most of the Internet at large. but if you make video essays you're probably dumber than I'm even giving you credit for so waste your time I guess, it's your funeral.
>>
>>30239573
I mean that's a good diplomatic summary of all the anti-trans things that were said in this thread, but you should know there isn't really any prevailing mentality across all of 4chan. Depending on what board you go to or what your initial post is, you're going to get very different responses. This site as a whole has a large range of opinions due to the lack of post history and moderation.
>>
>>30240717
Or I mean relaxed site rules rather than moderation. The mods here moderate, but really shittily.
>>
File: 1435487220802.jpg (180 KB, 702x730)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>30223547
Sadly, have to agree. Initially it didn't seem like much - yes, it's a mental illness (look it up, most trans get over it when treated neutrally and are happier for it, those who do go all the way usually do so because of peer pressure of their LGBT acquaintances and re more likely to end up suicidal anyway) but it's also personal decision of the person. As long as I am not forced to call them things or consider them somehow just because they feel like something unless out of my own civility - it's okay.

Sadly, LGBT movement took that "live and let live" attitude society had toward it and milked it while growing into full blown cancer. Entering every community and causing shit, meddling in politic, demanding more and more. In some parts of the world it got so bad that one starts to sympathise with /pol/tards as LGBT demand even more consideration and resources than other people yet are also more eager to self-righteously shame and call everyone a bigot if they won't succumb.
>>
>>30223537
Firstly, they are not girls. They are men.
Secondly, they are not trans. They are just mentally sick or unstable.
Thirdly, there is no "we".
Fourthly, I don't think about these sick individuals besides that and the fact that they should gtfo to their containment board >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>30223547
This man is based and has clearly seen some shit. The same shit that everyone else has seen.
>>
File: EZIWRqjWAAEKIu8.jpg (3.6 MB, 4096x2304)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>30223537
Idk if I'd date a trans chick just because I would like to have kids some day, but I have no problem with them in general. Why exactly did 4chan turn on 'traps' anyway? They've been a part of the culture here since 2003-- it's only in the last couple years that losers started blaming all their ills and woes on them.

Real men are the ones responsible for their own success and happiness, if you're unhappy and pointing fingers at people you've never even met, take another look at who you're calling a 'man.'
>>
>>30224316
As a trans person myself. I dont think we need another Contrapoints or Philosophytube going on and on about trans issues while pretending to be woke progressives . If anything we need the online trans community doing more charity events and.such
>>
>>30242134
i assumed it was just for fun. if op really wants to become like contra or philosophytube they should instantly reconsider these people live in hell and their content is inherently garbage because the primary goal isnt to present ideas but to build a character (and they have terrible character)
>>
File: anti trans pride.jpg (347 KB, 1080x1071)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>30223537
>>
I just want to date one and fuck her daily
>>
I'm so curious, who wanna talk and maybe have a little funn??

Add my snap: CurioussiTbi
>>
i don't really care what fetishes gay men get involved in op
>>
>>30240717
That is a hugely valuable point that I would look totally ignorant if I omitted. Thanks! :)

I suppose I can give a few opinions and observations of my own. The idea that there's nothing deeper to be understood about the general attitudes expressed on many of the politically oriented boards is almost certainly untrue. Many of the opinions expressed in this very thread are actually pretty popular in the broader country. The edgier "exterminate these mentally ill perverts" rhetoric doesn't actually lend itself to any feasible, actionable political goals. In my opinion it isn't supposed to. It provides some other psychological satisfaction that can only be achieved on select few websites. (I'm sure I'm by no means the first to point this out). Frankly, there are some responses on this thread that I can totally sympathise with; If I perceived a group of people to be making strident demands about how I (and the rest of the world) must modify our use of language and understanding of categories to ultimately serve an end I neither care about or agree with, I imagine I'd find the group intolerable. People will, of course, have to continue to be trans though. But prior to making this thread I hadn't even had a fully internalised understanding of the opposition to that. So, I've already gained value, since I can now empathise with the opposing position I'm better able to navigate any solutions I might want to propose :)

>>30242134

So, I like both their work. And I hold some progressive views myself. But I could never last on an intrinsically political platform. A. I would get canceled immediately, B. I'm not interested in debating or debunking random, often essentially meaningless topics ad nauseam. I'm interested in people and how they work. And by extension, the groups, subcultures, internet communities etc. that are comprised of them.

Sorry I wrote a lot but there's a decent summary of my memes.
>>
File: beebutt.jpg (63 KB, 660x660)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>30223537
As far as I, anyone else I know, my doctors, the state, etc. is concerned I'm just an infertile female, never really understood what the big deal was on either side.

I feel like idiots get way too hung up on the whole "you used to be one thing but now you're another?!" deal, I guess it's a hard concept for some.
>>
it feels weird being spoken about like an oddity after years of being this way and feeling like a pretty normal person.

it's even weirder knowing that i used to think of it as super weird and ugly too and now it just doesnt bother me or anything?
>>
>>30244127>>30244153

Well that's exactly what I set out to figure out. (Not just here of course, in as many anti-trans communities I can find)

I have an idea of why you might feel normal in a way that's discordant with the vitriol we see in these online communities. I also feel this way. I think when a trans person is easily perceived as the gender they identify as most of the frustration cis people feel towards them doesn't apply.

I went more in depth above. But basically, one perceived problem is that trans people are making a request that society change the way it naturally uses language (the introduction of they/them and using trans peoples pronouns who don't pass). Which does require some level of effort and cognitive overhead which they feel is being stridently demanded rather than requested. But of course, in the case of someone who passes none of that applies, they're using pronouns the same way they've been taught to from childhood.

Despite us not getting the brunt of this I think it's super important to try to build bridges and engage in smart activism because there are people who will never pass and of course non-binary pronouns are explicitly foreign is the US when applied to the first-person singular.
>>
>>30244356

i dont think so but nice blog lol
>>
>>30244364
You actually don't think that's true? Or your just saying like nice meme
>>
>>30244410
i feel like it aint that deep chief
>>
>>30244421
you got me there :)
>>
Dudes in makeup and dresses are a poor replacement for actual women
I'd fuck a chick that thought she was a dude though. As long as the puss is still there I don't give a fuck. Women are a great replacement for men.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.