[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 269 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 192384.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Welcome to /aan/ - Adopt a Neet

This is a thread for poorly housed and cared for NEETs as well as Providers with both room and desire. Also, just compatible roommates if that’s more your speed.
The ultimate goal for all participants is to move in together as flat(room)mates, friends, or something more. Your call.

If you are looking only for sex or "online only", you are in the wrong place. Shoo.

>/aan/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/epdYA8YEwK
Join the discord, it’s fun. *Make sure you post in #intro to get full access!*
NEETs: it's especially important you join our Discord so you can benefit from search tools, community support, 'safety nets', and critically, any dubious providers are banned.

About yourself:

>Status: (Please pick one)
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills)
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support (you do not have to be a NEET!)
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
As much as about you as you are willing to say. Sex and gender matters to some people. Others, not so much.
>Location and are you willing to relocate?
General location or as specific as you want. For NEETs, your location and ability to relocate or not is especially important so please let everyone know.
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply)
just a room/flatmate, friend, F/M/T only, gf, bf, fwb, live-in maid, strictly platonic, etc, [insert your own]
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Use this space to talk about the kind of person you are and the kind of person you are looking for.
>>
mmm ive missed these threads
>>
42 male in Cali
I’m a real estate agent and I live in LA looking to retire soon.
I have no issue getting women. That’s not what I’m looking for. I’m looking for somewhat of a “sex slave.” I won’t mistreat or abuse you I’m not unethical, let’s just say if I want sex 6 times a day it’s what I get. And in turn you’re allowed an allowance and your own room. You will also be responsible for garden and house work. I am not looking for anything romantic. Think of it more as a business transaction. Leave contact below.
>>
29 provider from Germany. Easily able to support someone. Preferably looking for someone female. If something develops, nice. If Not, okay. I love Sex, to be honest, but it's Not mandatory. I just like helping, when I can. Reply here and we can take it somewhere else.
>>
File: 9a8.png (43 KB, 1336x1151)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>Status
Provider
M/23/hetero
I will live in Germany for at least another 2 years so not able to relocate, after this time period my goal is to travel and I'd like a buddy with me, then live together again.
I am looking for a live-in maid of some sorts, or just a neet gf in general. I can provide everything financially but I have little time for chores or cooking, so it would be cool if you could keep things nice and tidy for us and make us yummy things. Basically a win-win situation is what I am really looking for. Because I am looking for a female, sex is definitely a topic. It's not a must in the maid constellation but would be a fun plus, I am fit, dominant and well hung if you're curious. If an actual relationship develops, sex is a given at some point anyways.
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Depending on what relationship we are trying to build, there are different preferences I have obviously, will be the same for you I assume. I'd say let's just discuss these things privately because it all depends on the person, I can't really give any hard requirements or something, it all depends.

Contact me if you're interested: priapus#0684
>>
Semi provider
42 straight male
Midwest USA
Seeking clean female neet to help financially. Platonic to fwb
Kik nodoctor
>>
Are there any servers or dedicated communities to this kind of thing? Looks like it's been around for a while, and it's based
>>
>>30645781
Post your discord, if you expect anything.
>>

Provider

Male/26/Straight

Georgia

Honestly, anything. I live by myself currently in a 4 bedroom house. Someone to watch my dog/clean or be company would be nice.

Please don't fucking stink.

Discord: Dellquino#3023
>>
bump
>>
>>30645670
Longshot post
>Status
NEET kinda. Really just looking for a couple of rooms for cheap (sub 1k total) for two adults 3 spawn
Gender/age/sexuality
MFffm 23 32 12 10 6
No pedos and no penetrative sexual favors
>Location
SW Florida
>Looking for
Cheap rent and we're willing to do some chores as well
>>
>>30647087
how did you even end up in this situation
>>
>>30645670
Tranny server. Run as faraway as you can
>>
>someone adding me saying that need to be adopted, suggesting sexual favors
>I say I don't want any sexual favors, but would be willing to relocate them cuz I just need someone to take care of the house
>explain my conditions, just take care of the house i'll give you an allowance and there's a 3 month trial periodo in case anyone wanna give up
>they keep bringin up sexual shit
>suddenly vanish

/AAN/ is a neat idea, you just need to beware people who are looking for some kinda of weird ERP.
>>
>>30647235
>Have minimal contact with females for most of life and generally socially awkward not r9k levels just enough to not make many friends
>Develop weird fetish from being on 4chan too long
>Meet girl with same fetish who also shows interest you
>Simp massively until in too deep
>>
>>30647494
Holy shit dude. You got with a girl who already had 3 kids? What kinda fetish is worth that
>>
>>30647087
what the fuck is this
>>
>>30647494
>weird fetish
Cmon at least tell us
>>
>>30647494
Bro lmfao hahahahaha
>>
>>30647912
Abdl
>>
Provider
Age 31 Male seeking Female
East Coast USA
Looking for a neet to take care of and live with.
I like some games and anime, will watch shows and movies with you.
SeranV9#5761
>>
>>30648670
holy shit dis nigga wanna be a baby
>>
File: brandywine bow.png (8 KB, 470x470)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>30645670
>provider
>m 21 s
>se penn and i will die here
>looking for anyone who is willing to live out the apocalpyse as my buddy
>anyone that is willing to change their whole life to be ready w me
>>
>About yourself
22m (twink) NEET Straight INTP, in good shape, good listener, love to try new things and generally curious/openminded. From eastern europe and willing to be relocated to anywhere.

>What are you looking for
Someone (Female or mtf) willing to adopt a NEET and generally chill with them after work etc (Weird and kinky stuff is fine so dont be shy)

>Contact
Discord BestestBoye#0520
>>
>>30645670

Can never seem to make this thread work.

Genuinely want a girl to move in with me, enjoy all my vidya and TV stuff. Cuddle, hang, mess around. Let her stay for free, give a small allowance. Make it mutually enjoyable.

If any girls are actually interested in seeing if that can work, respond.
>>
>Status: neet
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality: Female/ 18,I think I’m questioning but I like males
>Location and are you willing to relocate?: Georgia and yes only if you’re not trying to sell me into a sex trade
> >What you are looking for (pick all that apply):roommate,flatmate,having my own room would be nice for privacy,I don’t want to move in with someone and feel forced to sleep with them if they had one room.Im good company and can clean but nlf anything sexual

>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?:
I’ve never done this although I’ve seen these a few times,never participated because I recently turned 18 and I’m scared of being taken advantage of.what I know so far is the server does not exactly have the best reputation.no spamming please.this is throw away anyways and I will delete if it’s too much

My kik is viviscoconut
>>
>>30645670
NEET
Biological woman, 18, heterosexual
Currently in Santa Barbara California. I'd prefer someone in state, but I am willing to relocate to another state. I'd like to remain in the USA though.
I am looking for really anyone to provide for me, but I'd prefer a male in the 18-30 age range. I'd be willing to repay your generosity by being your little live in cumslut, and taking care of chores/cooking.
I think I made my preferences and requirements quite clear. I am down for pretty much anything, I just really want to get out of my parent's place but it is tough being a highschool dropout.
I'm interested in gaming, art, russian lit and history, a few others.
I should mention that I have AvPD, so I will have a lot of trouble being emotionally close and socializing with you at first. Because of this, I would PREFER someone with similar issues socializing so I don't feel so alone in how I feel, you can understand me, and we fan relate better. This is in no way a necessity though, it would just be a plus.
>>
>>30649931
Oops, forgot to post contact.

self cannibalizing children#0306
>>
>>30649931
>>30649933
fake
>>
>>30645670
Do these threads work? Have any of you moved in with someone from here?
>>
>>30649968
I'm not, nice try sweetie. Keep seething because I rejected you, you fucking ugly baby.
>>
>>30649968

confirm, just some kid
>>
>>30649377
That's fucking depressing. I wish it weren't true
>>
>>30650102
HAHA I'M SLUT
>>
NEET
Female/26/ normal
California, no

I'm not looking to be a sex slave, just looking for a dude that wants to be the breadwinner and provide for a senpai someday
I'm not overweight and you shouldn't be either
Post your tag
>>
bump
>>
32 M

I give you
>stable housing
>food and necessities
>spending money

You give me
>sex
>cooking and cleaning
>be my date to work events/dinners/trips

Cutting out the bullshit. Actual females only. Not obese or unsanitary.
>>
>>30651463
Sounds like marriage desu
>>
>>30649576
Age and location?
>>
>>30645670
I’d like to adopt a neet but I really don’t want to fuck them or have them come to my house. Does anyone ever adopt neets for reasons other than having a live in slave or whatever?
>>
>>30652217
what type of services would you require?
>>
>>30651747

29/ US West Coast
>>
>>30652217
Post discord
>>
>>30649377
Me give discord or whatever
>>
Provider

Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
M/28/Straight

Location and are you willing to relocate?
NC, USA. Can drive and pick you up, or pay for a domestic flight.

What you are looking for:
Future wife, someone who's currently looking for someone to take care of her. A girlfriend or FwB would work only if it's planned to be temporary. The kind of person who would be up to play Mario Kart or watch anime with me after work.

Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
I'm a network engineer. Independent and in a really good place. You won't be expected to provide anything but company. We'd need to be able to trade pics soon after we start chatting, and eventually video/voice chat. My only expectation is for you not to be fat.

Techno King#9118
>>
>>30645670
>Status:
Provider
F / 27 / Straight
Living in California, I expect you to relocate
I want a "bratty dom", a guy that is younger than me, childish, annoying and will do whatever he wants no matter how much it upsets or hurts me.
You'd get your own room, a decent amount of money every month, and pretty much total freedom in my house.
>>
>>30655197
whereabouts in cali?
>>
**>Status**
Provider
**>Sex**
19/M/straight
**>Location**
Aus Melbourne
**>What are you looking for?**
I’m looking for a female roommate who’s willing to reallocate either to Aus or elsewhere. I want this to be a relationship that lasts long term and develops further.
**>Free form**
I’ll be providing the accommodation and the primary breadwinner. I expect you to keep up with some house chores and also make an effort to take care of your body, since I do the same.

>>
>>30652217
For some of us that's the whole point. Helping people and 'rehabilitating'.
>>
>>30646178
OP's server but all the NEETs are troons
>>
File: kik.png (271 KB, 1600x956)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
F18 (NEET)

kik: chairsaregay

For now I'm not really looking to relocate. But if you're providing,I can be you're e-girlfriend. Video calls and all. DM me if you're interested.
>>
20s/biofem/SW USA

Hi, I'm looking for some support, I'm trying to rehabilitate and get a job but its proving to be difficult, and things seem like they're forever falling on top of me. I'm just looking for someone kind who is willing to help, I cannot relocate atm because I'm currently on a lease, but afterward I can. I just want to get a job and try to live a normal life. I'm willing to be a live in maid, I haven't thought much about other options but we can discuss further. I am clean, I smell nice, I'm chubby but not obese and actively working out to lose more. Really just trying to turn my life around. I think I am somewhat attractive. Short brown hair with bangs, big brown eyes, button nose, full lips.
>>
>>30655608
Why the fuck do you get younger over time
>>
>>30655629
How does one contact you
>>
>>30655659
my kik is a.tonal
>>
bump
>>
File: tmaid.png (260 KB, 344x570)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>ASL
18/trap (5'1, 90 pounds for a mental picture)
>Status
NEET
>Looking for
Looking to be a live in maid for someone. I want to be used and abused by as many men
as possible, willing to pay back provider with anything I can (my body). Will send verification if needed. Can travel to move in also.

kik: femboi291
>>
>>30655608
This one's just an attentionwhore. I've seen her in plenty of other threads. Spoke to her once. She's one of those girls that contributes basically nothing to conversation and expects you to actively entertain her. Avoid.
>>
>>30649974
No. I've been on the server for like five years (though my old account was deleted by discord for some reason) let me tell you what you'll find. Every male provider is looking for a sex slave or according to some of the girls, a broodwife. Several girls told me a ton of the guys who message them just tell them they want like ten kids. That's one side, the other side?

More than half of the "females" are male to female trannies. These are sadly the most active posters on the server. The actual girls? They're mostly added from here, what are the women on /soc/ typically like that? Okay, picture that but also a socially maladjusted neet. There are drug addicts, suicidal girls, aggressively autistic girls, girls with insanely unrealistic standards like "Hi, I want a young guy barely over 18 who has his own home and can afford to pay for me to move in with him. Not much older though, I don't like older men. Also this has to be platonic but I can sweep or wash dishes or some shit. Don't you want a platonic live in almost maid? Don't fucking call me a maid though, asshole. Also if you are hot this can develop into a real relationship with time. Maybe. Now give me your house."

The rest all tend to be morbidly obese and with a ridiculously aggressive personality disorder. That is to say prepare to be verbally attacked by hambeasts if you try to talk to girls on this server. I don't just mean with me either, holy fuck the drama I've seen those whales inflict on the other providers. One lardass was actually stalking the admin for a while. These girls will inevitably have a bigger body count than Chairman Mao, describe themselves as "bratty" and say they're "chubby" then reveal they way north of two hundred and fifty pounds.

Fuck this depressing server and everyone's desire to take advantage of everyone else.
>>
>>30655197
Toothpick#5719

Interesting offer, I'd like to hear more
>>
>>30657120
Stop seething incel, it’s been 5 years. It’s time to accept that you’re the problem, so not even fatass lonely neets want you is what you’re saying , sheeeeee read flag. Can totally see why.
>>
>>30657120
I can’t tell if you’re a chick or not but holy fuck this is sad either way :c, can I offer u an self soothing titty?
Apparently mother’s breasts can’t tame the beast o.o
>>
>>30657628
>>30657634
truly the duality of man
>>
>>30657120
F I V E
Y E A R S,
I am shocked. I mean you should just taken the loss after the second, o.o
So between then and now, how little has your life changed, why are are you so unhappy? Why are you angry at yourself? Did your parents abandon you? Do you have an illegal kink? Are you a criminal o.o
>>
>>30657638
Right, this is why I’m gay.
TITTIES 4 LYFERZ
>>
>>30657644
I don't normally call people schizos anon, but you really seem like a schizo.
>>
>>30657647
>has no comeback
>pulls the “ARE U SCHIZ?” card ( can be substituted for sperg,WARNING:only use this when desperate and have no other comebacks for broken ego)”
>>
>>30657664
>broken ego
what in the actual fuck are you on about? did you want me to call you a fag because you like tits or something? why would I even need to give you a comeback anyways, it's not like you said something scathing that absolutely destroyed me.
>>
>>30657647
Cmon anon! Get creative :3 <333333
How long has it been since you’ve been hugged?
>>
>>30657670
look, it’s okay to admit if I did … absolutely wreck your shit… Just don’t take any… *extreme* measures… YOURE loved. :3 hugs?
>>
>>30657672
I got hugged a few weeks ago I think, I don't really keep track. what did you hope to achieve here, to make fun of me for not having a girlfriend or something?
>>
>>30657673
ah yes, I am now going to commit die because some random nerd on 4channel said he liked tiddy, you caught me anon.
>>
>>30657678
A few weeks ago and still giving that a *maybe* is bad. We crave physical affection...I was not making fun of you for not having a gf… I did not know that… but you bought it up.. how does that make you feel?
>>
>>30657690
:c, no not for this but probably because you’re so lonely… I’m sorry to hear that bud.
>>
>>30657691
physical affection is a bit gross so I don't really crave it, I've had a few girls that I've dated but I never had sex with them because I didn't know if they wanted a long term relationship. also your ellipses' really piss me off for some reason, maybe because they seem condescending.
>>
>>30657694
I'm not lonely, I have a puppy and a few good friends.
>>
>>30657703
No.. I just use them because… force of habit… so are you waiting to have sex with the right person? Or have you asked yourself if you were asexual. In my personal experience with whichever partner I was with I never felt a “spark”, I thought maybe the sex was bad… But who was i kidding. ITS ME, of course it’s not.
>>30657710
Having close friends and loved ones is a good start to having a stability, that’s amazing that you have people you can rely on
>>
>>30657717
I'm just waiting for someone who I could enjoy spending the rest of my life with, abortions are hell for women and I'd rather not put someone through that just to end up dumping them down the road. plus I hear pussy isn't that great anyways, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything. also most people who don't enjoy sex usually aren't doing it right, sometimes they just aren't being honest about a fetish or their partner just has no fucking idea what they're doing. like the one time I got a blowjob from my ex was easily one of the worst experiences of my life, and I've avoided getting my dick sucked ever since. And I don't really have people I can rely on, I know a lot about my friends but I've gotten to the point where I've been burned by close "friends" too many times to rely on anyone too much.
>>
>>30657731
Mmm yeah I totally get that.
I hear you..
Honestly yeah if sex is the main thing holding the relationship together it probably isn’t “the one”. Sexual compatibility is important though. Also if you haven’t had much luck the the server, have you tried dating apps, or attending events by your area, going to more groups for your interests? Putting yourself out there can expose you to more people, it wouldn’t hurt to try
>>
>>30657740
Rejection hurts so badly… but it won’t kill you
>>30657731
>>
>>30657740
I've tried dating apps and everyone who uses them is honestly shitty or boring, going to events alone is just depressing and there are no groups in my area for my interests, but most women end up being crazy anyways so I'm not too desperate. I've got an alright amount of money, have around 5k invested into a retirement fund and only have to pay maybe $400 a month for my car insurance and phone bill. mind you I'm a college dropout who still can't figure out what the fug he wants to do, but at least now I know I don't wanna do what I paid to go to school for :^)
>>
>>30657747
rejection doesn't hurt, it happens enough and you get numb and stop caring.
>>
>>30657748
Yes the women are crazy
>>
>>30657772
They're crazy and most of them are boring as hell, your hobbies shouldn't just be "watching the office" and "adventuring" like holy SHIT
>>
>>30657795
Yes because it’s very cool to judge people for their interests. If it means a lot to them and it hurts nothing and no one let it be, it might be irrelevant to you but to each their own. It’s what makes people them
>>
>>30657799
I'm only spiteful because of my personal experience, after getting toyed with by that type multiple times you begin to hate them.
>>
Provider, will take care of your every financial need.
30s Male, NYC
You come here. I can help with travel.
A cumdump and friend that's okay with being a cumdump and friend.
>Anything else you would like to add?
Don't be fat and be honest with yourself about what you're willing to tolerate. I sometimes work 36 hour shifts. I'd like to return home to a wet pussy and a warm meal. Sometimes a quick blowjob is all that's required. You'd be free to have whatever other relationships and so on you want as long as ours is maintained. You'll have your own key and your own room. Just understand your role and our relationship. Ideally you have some fucked up fetishes I can help you fulfill to inject some sexual positivity for you. How messed up you are doesn't matter much, as long as you know you're messed up. Be honest with yourself and with me.
>>
>>30657628
>>30657634
>>30657639

Did you forget to change your IP? It's like you wanted to insult him as three different people but forgot /soc/ tracks ids.
>>
>>30657891
No I responded from diff device
>>
>>30657809
we can’t let the past make us bitter, life is unfair but it goes on.
We shouldn’t let it affect our ability to love others in the future
>>
>>30657899
True that anon, but sometimes I get a little pissy since all my attempts at love have crashed and burned with no survivors. I apologize for being a bit of a rude bastard there, it's not good to judge people.
>>
>>30657903
Maybe that's why I'm not as hateful. I have never been rejected in my life.
I simply never put myself in a situation where I could be.
I'm trying to change things around, but it's likely too late.
>>
>>30657907
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>30657915
>What do you mean anon?
Pretty straightforward, I have never approached (or been approached) by someone romantically.
>>
>>30657917
>or been approached
holy shit bro I'm sorry, but if you're hot enough you'll probably just be fine if you wait
>>
>>30657919
Yeah, just be hot guys, duh doy
>>
>>30657927
everyone's attractive in their own way anon, I've never met a single person that I've thought was ugly. most people just end up having low self esteem and shit despite being very good looking, but looks don't even really matter if you have a good personality.
>>
>>30657931
Wouldn’t know can’t relate, I love myself
>>
>>30657931
Love is an understatement, this is above adoration. I literally worship myself
I totally deserve it too
>>
>>30657949
That in itself is pretty attractive, maybe you just didn't notice when some fag asked you out on a date anon.
>>
>>30657954
this is starting to remind me of the girls I used to have a crush on back when I was in highschool, holy shit.
>>
>>30657956
Probably, unless it’s directly asked I wouldn’t be able to tell. But I did go on a date last week, this guy was willing to pay for my apartment, all for like a few fucks 4x a week. But I questioned his motives and bought up “how would I know if you’re just not leading me on so you can get sex” and he got so upset. Literally saying shit like “Oh YOU THINK IM DISHONEST?” And I was like hmmm red flag. So after the date I texted him like “hey this isn’t gonna work out and he was telling me to kill myself and stuff like that it was so weird. But in person before he got defensive, he came off as charismatic and an overall likeable guy.
ALSO ANOTHER RED FLAG HES MARRIED WITH HIS PARTNER OF 7 YEARS
>>
>>30657967
He said his partner was all around perfect, except they don’t have sex and she doesn’t meet his sexual needs.
I would rather have my partner tell me they aren’t satisfied with me then cheat behind my back. I felt so bad for the women
>>
>>30657967
what kind of sane person would offer to pay for someone's apartment? like that's the sketchiest shit I've ever heard. but I'm the kind of autist that buys a girl flowers so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>30657970
Oh for sure, I know a fair few people who have been cheated on and it fucking ruins them, it's best to just talk about it like adults rather than going to fuck your mistress in a hotel.
>>
>>30657973
Hmmm. Flowers are lovely. It’s a sweet and kind gesture.
Hmm, I mean yeah.. a studio where I live is like minimum 1400$, I can’t relocate, and obviously can’t live with him because HE HAS A WIFE. But he offered to furnish my apartment and an allowance. It was super realistic in the beginning too because he has a very well paying job. But the guy was just sketch af when his intentions got questioned. Like obviously you can just get a fuck off tinder
>>
>>30657983
Hm. I guess. SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL, the married guy just called me on no caller id, but I have unknown calls silenced so it won’t go thru HES SPAMMING ME RIGHT NOW HAHA
>>
>>30657984
$1400 isn't honestly too bad, I would only pay that if I had a roommate though. most places where I live are around $2000 a month, but that's for an entire house.
>>30657991
kek, he must be pissed that you didn't give him some bussy or flash him some tiddy. hopefully he doesn't swing around trying to beat down your door anon, men can be crazy fucks sometimes.
>>
>>30657999
Where do you live you fucking cunt, wdym it’s not TOO BAD I SAID MINIMUM THATS BUSTING MY NUTS IM PRACTICALLY ALL OUT OF CUM

Lol he doesn’t know where I live YOU WOULDA THOUGHT IM THAT FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>30657999
no but for realizes I am retarded I legit self doxxed before
Not the point, this guy was just some rando so of course I wouldn’t let him pick me up at my place
>>
>>30658005
I live in slightly rural ontario, it's pretty comfy. once you get into the city though it gets bad, around $1500 a month for a bachelor and crackheads are everywhere. mind you I could probably nig the house my dad is renovating if I ever needed more room.
>>30658010
that's good anon, sometimes people end up going full retard and let strangers know where they live so I was just a bit worried.
>>
>>30658020
Hmmm. Yeah that’s stupidly expensive. I live in a major city so I guess it’s “worth the price”.
>>
>>30658052
It's never worth it anon, most of what you can't get in the city you can find in rural areas now, where I live most people from Toronto are moving down here because the houses are cheap and it's a good place to raise a family, sadly they fucked the housing market though so even a shitty shack is going for like 300k now.
>>
Being straight forward, I am 25 F in a bad situation, homeless, needing money to get a motel to get off the street. Kik is shatteredpeace3
>>
>>30655197
I am interested. I live in SoCal, and am 25. Anonymous#4473
>>
fuck it why not 20f midwest

you receive:
cooking, cleaning, a cute antisocial neet

i receive:
living space, occasional spending money, help being less retarded

reply with your discord if interested
>>
>>30658394
Good afternoon
klypto09281989#4397
>>
Any girl in Denmark who needs a place to stay? Doubt it but you never know.
>>
>>30658394
if you are willing to relocate to europe, here you go >>30646058
(i could cover costs if needed)
>>
>>30658394
sounds good
mind emailing so i dont have to post disc here
gztle3k@shitmail.org
>>
My adoption papers are signed and ready to be mailed! Will your name go on them as receiver?

Kik jbpc19
>>
>>30657628
>>30657634
>>30657639
So I very clearly got under your skin. I guess you didn't read it right. Not five years endlessly searching, every so often I check in. How exactly am I supposed to match up with someone when there's no one I'd want anywhere near my home on there? Let's look at you, you most likely wouldn't fit through the door. I can tell from the aggression, you're one of those violent mentally ill fatties. Probably the one that spammed her nudes all over the server until she was banned? *Twice*? In those five years relationships have come and gone, but none from that server. Whoever you were, clearly I was very correct to reject you.
>>
>>30659077
Yes you are totally right about everything and yes it has been twice

5 years having multiple relationships is such a short span, so now here’s me being right about the issue most likely being you.

“clearly I was correct to reject you” ????
Lady-sir I have no idea who you are, I mean maybe if you were decently entertaining I would’ve remembered you atleast huh, :/ hmm all angry old men sound the same
>>
File: 1635432054620.png (317 KB, 1575x918)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
any guy interested in talking? I am mid 20s roast khv from west EVROPE. Kinda ugly looking and autistic.
>>
>>30659077
I have nothing to do but doodle boobs, and listen to the runaway album, this is my life I am worse than the raging incel
>>
>>30659077
why must you rage, just get a tattoo
>>
>>30659077
The server has not been around for 5 years...
>>
>>30658186
You got a discord?
where are you from?
>>
>>30659511
>>30659077
YIKES,
Men are such pick me cry babys
Woe is him
>>
>>30655542
What do you do to rehab them if not give them acom? I just want to help some neet (like I wanted help when I was young) without being seedy
>>
Been lurking these threads for a long time. Finally in position to post.

I'm a provider/mentor in my early 30's. I'm handsome, fit, muscular, mature and grown; respectful and hardworking. I have a nice small house on beautiful land in West Coast USA. I would be willing to bring a NEET into my home and provide all of the financial, emotional, and physical support and guidance that she needs.

Full disclosure -
I am doing this for sex first, companionship second, and domestic help third. I will carry you to my bed and pound cum into your womb any time that I want, within reason.

I'm willing to work within your comfort zone - I can treat you like a queen, completely ignore you, or somewhere in between depending on your preferences. Ideally this would be the perfect tradwife situation - there's chemical passion between us, you lean on me for leadership, I help you grow into the person you want to be, you keep me well fed, I keep you well fucked, and then put a baby in it several times. But it can also be much less than that.

My bare minimum general standards are that I need to be physically attracted to you, and vice versa hopefully. I would like someone thin, petite, and/or fit; someone who enjoys exercising and doing physical things. I'm not attracted to overweight girls, but willing to house one IF she is willing to put in the necessary work to improve her health. I prefer women to be more natural... I hate makeup, for example.

Please let me know if this post describes or interests you and we will connect.
>>
This lasagna is brutal
>>
>>30660754
it's not lasagna
it's pocket spaghetti
made with ramen and a can of soup
microwaved while in the pocket of the wet pants
served on a slice of stale bread behind a soup kitchen

Lasagna comes in a pan or casserole dish
and is safe to present in polite company
>>
>>30645670
>Status
NEET on disability just tired of paying rent. I am seriously contemplating homelessness for a while now because I am tired of being inside this apartment doing the same thing every day. I have no desire to find a job or have any obligations.
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
M, 35, Straight
Southern Ontario Canada. I cant leave Canada because I am not vaccinated and don't plan on getting the vaccine, but I might consider relocating within Canada depending on the person.
>What are you looking for?
I just want to live and have a place to stay without any real obligations like rent. I am an understanding and compassionate person and can be a good friend. I will help out and clean, and keep you company.
I have to be able to trust you and feel safe with you otherwise I am just going to leave. I will move in temporarily with a man or woman, whoever I am compatible with. Maybe you could help me to find some purpose in life. I just cant stay in this apartment paying rent and doing nothing but lurking boards on 4chan. This is an empty life and sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed. Wandering with just my backpack even though it will be rough being homeless would give me freedom and would be more interesting than sitting in here all day every day. I am tired of renting and being a part of the system. I am on disability for bipolar disorder, but I think what I actually have is antisocial personality disorder and BPD. I am not a threat really though. I will make a proton mail account or something if anyone is interested in having me stay with them. I can lift a decent amount of weight, so I can help out with things.
>>
>>30660870
please don’t make me eat all the eggs
>>
>>30660875
How are you a neet at 35?
>>
>>30660885
Dad wasn't really there growing up, and mom is a narcissist. I grew up always trying to find some place where I belong, and made a habit of starting over and rebuilding with people throughout my life. I just grew up to be a very maladaptive person and now here I am. I am seriously considering homelessness now because I am just tired of everything.
>>
>>30660928
Thanks.
>>
>>30660934
No, seriously if you genuinly have no will you live and you refuse to do anything about it. Then what is the point. Rhetorical. youre wasting precious time and botching about it. You old fuck. I hate people like you
>>
>>30660952
Whats wrong with being a nomad and opting out of society?
>>
>>30660934
There is nothing good that can come from this especially since you’re a man, you can’t pop your pussy for a place to stay. And if you do get that 1% chance fine but fuck you need to save yourself
>>
>>30660955
You are not a nomad you are an antivaxxer bum who’s restricted to Canada and refuses to improve him life
>>
>>30660962
Their life*
Fuck you
>>
>>30660962
You're assuming that's the case. I have been planning to leave for a long time now. I have made preparations and have my survival supplies together. I don't want to be a part of society anymore. I would much rather go on an adventure for the rest of my life and just survive as long as possible.
>>
>>30660968
>”I can’t leave Canada..I might consider relocating within CANADA.. [I want to] have a place to stay without any real obligations like rent.”

It’s your own words bud. Not assuming.
>>
>>30660974
Thanks for you input and insights.
>>
>>30660968
bum, that is a bum
I support the freedom for people to CHOOSE to be bums. But you have entirely given up on life and are merely taking up air and space. You don’t want to improve but as previously just “survive” the fucking wilderness because you’re so fucking edgy and this is gonna be some nomad fucking shit.
A 35 year old grown ass bum romanticizing homelessness
>>
>>30659453
Leave some contact info or ask for my email. Western Europe too, lurking here sometimes to see if there's someone around needing help.
>>
>>30645670
why are these predator threads still allowed?

>be 18
>move in with 34 year old man
>must have sex with him in order to live rent "free"
>he takes advantage of your youth, decides your bitchy when you ask for food and have the behaviors of a young adult
>throws you away
>rinse and repeat

this is literal grooming 101:
>be 18
>28 year old man wants to """'guide""" me into being his """tradwife"""
>isolated from parents, friends, family
>must move to some desolate fucking place and succumb to everything he wants

why don't any of you see how CREEPY this shit is?
>>
>>30661551

I don't see this as creepy if intentions are communicated up front and followed. Not everyone has malicious intent. Most relationships in general fail from the start because people fail at communicating and are usually not mature enough to be entering a relationship in the first place.

It sucks that you had terrible experience, it's definitely something that needs a lot of vigilance.
>>
>>30661551

Tbh as a working guy with an otherwise NEET lifestyle (and who has been a proper NEET in the past) I considered posting myself as a provider.
I have struggled with this issues myself, and I know the pitfalls, the excuses you make with yourself and others, the lies you spin to avoid confronting yourself.
And I won't lie, while sex would not be part of the requests, I would do it mostly in the hope that something might evolve from there. (but no, I would not even consider someone that much younger than me).
I have not done it because, even in the best case scenario where something did develop, there would always be that nagging voice whispering "She is with you only because you pay her bills..."
>>
>>30661551
probably because not everyone is 18 or moves in with someone much older than they are lol, sorry your experience sucked but that doesn't make these threads the culprit.
>>
>>30661551
I haven’t met a provider that didn’t want sex. I’d be more up for it if it wasn’t a prerequisite.

It’s usually the providers who insist at first that they “just want to help someone out.”
>>
File: here you go.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
attention all anons
>>
File: f0b2i5mgvmm31.png (273 KB, 1242x987)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>30661574 >>30661624 >>30661677 >>30661691

i'm not a neet or provider. just someone who has been on /soc/ and tired of this terrible grooming server

fucking someone 10-20 years younger than you is creepy. you are absolutely taking advantage of them.

what does a
>tenured employee
>homeowner with debts
>retirement minded
>several major life events
>divorced, several ((failed)) relationships
>balding and/or wrinkles because you're fucking old
>social failure of an adult. there is a ((reason)) why men/women your age don't want you

have in common with an

>18
>going to prom
>maybe ill work at mcdonalds
>im on my parents health/car insurance
>lets go shopping!!!
>haven't started college yet. i need my parents info for the fafsa
>yeet dab tiktok my parents are mean
>i want to be a youtuber/instagram model!!
>emojis

different maturity levels. different life experiences. the power dynamic is insanely imbalanced and the adults are too toxic to actually help.

if you want to support someone, why they hell is living with you a requirement? do your friends live with you? oh no? but you help them right...

absolutely bizarre this predator server allowed
>>
>>30661761
Have you even read what I posted or you are just ranting?
>>
>>30661761

What are you talking about?
Of course it's taking advantage of them, the same way they are taking advantage of me. It's very unlikely that I would have anything in common with an 18 year old NEET, but why do I need to have anything in common with them?

You seem to be really adverse to a mutually beneficial relationship. Sex is a really really small price to pay in return for having a place to stay, comfort,
safety, etc. You're lumping all providers under the same umbrella like we are all just trying to corrupt someone and don't give a fuck at all about their well being, which is not true.

I didn't put them in the position they are in, but I'm willing to help them out of it in return for sex. And hopefully it becomes marriage and family.
>>
>>30661798
camel doesn't see it's hump xd
>>
>>30661761
the old dudes that want to buy an 18 year old neet gf are weird antisocial outcasts yeah but its not like 18 year old girls dont have any agency either. girls up for something like this are usually pretty fucked up too(crazy, obese, troon). she'll get thrown out in a year or so go back to her parents and hopefully grow up some. assuming she isnt raped killed and cut up into tiny pieces
>>
File: grooming+guy.png (31 KB, 392x215)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>30661798 read >>30661835
how is an 18 year talking advantage of you
when you are in the position of power

>older
>only person with income
>only person with vehicle
>you can change the locks at any time
>you can uh, literally let fly them back to their parents at any time
>you can tell them to go home

"sex is a nice price"
>literally just fucking 18 year olds which defeats the purpose of the thread/server you are trying to portray
>sex is a small price to pay
>nevermind the STDs I may be carrying from 10+years of activity
>nevermind the chance of becoming pregnant and the mental toll of making a teenager get an abortion
>nevermind getting a teenager pregnant and making them have the child
>oh but i'm 35+ so i can have a vasectomy so yes i am not taking advantage of teenagers just their bodies duh

"I'm willing to help them out of it in return for sex. And hopefully it becomes marriage and family."
this is grooming. you are literally grooming. this is the textbook definition of grooming you idiot
>>
>>30661842

There's only been two people in this thread over the age of 30.
>>
>>30661850
you're nuts. stop fucking high school students.
>>
>>30645670

NEET
27 F straight
USA willing to relocate
>What you are looking for?
Open

I am educated, funny,a wonderful cook and skilled house manager. Having some issues with my green card although I am legal I don't have enough money to apply for a copy currently.
Looking for someone intelligent and interesting who would like to be pampered. Preferably right-wing.
Pressuredrop88#7655
>>
>>30661861

never!
>>
>>30661842

I didn't realize that the thread had a purpose other than providing a place to stay and financial support for people who want it.

They are taking advantage of my resources and stability, and I am taking advantage of the delicate position they are in. By definition we are taking advantage of each other. It's not grooming if the terms of the arrangement are discussed up front. At that point it is just a transaction.

You can apply universal law all you want, does not change the fact that some providers are benign and generally respectful and respectable individuals.

You act like this arrangement is inherently toxic regardless of who is involved and it is not true my friend.
>>
>>30661551
>>30661761
>>30661842
>>30661861

This roasty is getting toasty
>>
>>30661842
thing is the dudes are like so jaded and apathetic towards life (total opposite of an 18 y/o girl) theyll just pump a baby into her by accident cause he didnt care to wear a condom cause he doesnt care what happens to her & her poor old parents will be left to raise the child. ive seen exactly this happen three times now.
totally unstable arrangement, there is nothing stopping him from kicking your ass out onto the street & that will absolutely be used as leverage against you
>>
>>30661901
rapist
>>
>>30661916
that's why i don't understand why this thread and server are even allowed. the entire arrangement is so dangerous and shitty it should be reported to the FBI honestly

the men here actively seek out younger adults to groom and manipulate. i don't know why they can't see that or pretend to not be aware of their actions
>>
>>30661923
yeah it's honestly like a kidnappers dream. bound to be some really horrible & dangerous people lurking around
>>
File: funne.jpg (158 KB, 974x1200)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
funny thread, keep going boys
>>
soc. interesting way to pass time.
>>
>>30645670
Don’t make me regret this

Neet (stopped working a couple months ago. Riding off of savings. Not planning on returning to academia.)
F, 26, Straight
5’4 170 pounds
NYC, yes.
My lease is ending soon.
I have a Spanish and American passport too. It can come in handy.
My limitations would be South East Asia, South America, and Africa.
Im a devout Catholic, I don’t mind if you’re not religious or if you practice another faith. I also won’t shove my beliefs down your throat. It’s just very personal.
Someone I share common interests with.
I have an English literature degree and readings my main hobby.
Depending on the person perhaps a relationship, it would be ideal but I’m not sure how that would work out. Who knows, everyone starts off as strangers at one point.
1. My biggest pet peeves are men with overly inflated egos. Most of the time it’s not confidence, just airheads.
2.If you cannot handle discussions like a civilized person do not message me.
3. I will challenge your ideas. I love counter arguments. (but it would be hot if you know more than me in my own specialized subjects) I will stand my ground because most of the time I’m right. I’m very opinionated. Usually men who identify as “daddys” don’t like that.

If you identify as a “daddy dom”, go away.

mary’s lamb#8696
>>
>>30662219

Your tag doesn't work, but you look spicy as hell so add Henti Prince#6996
>>
>>30647404

where? I'm interested (though i'm M)
i'm orderly and non conflictive, will keep your house neat in exchange for a bed and meals
>>
>>30662260
>>30662219
Correction:
marys lamb#8696
>>
>>30662357
No idea why ID changed.
It says (You) when replying to my own ID too.
>>
>>30659453
>>30661000
What bout eastern europe ? Heres my contact: >>30649485
>>
>>30662219
I'm up in Canada! Come crash for a bit if you'd like!
>>
>>30649931
>AvPD

Wanted to look up what that meant. Read through the symptoms, and realized that's a much better description of what's wrong with me than just general autism.

So thanks, I guess.
>>

NEET

MtF, 20, prefer girls/other trans girls, Asexual

Scotland, Galloway, yes if possible/viable. (Don't have passport, working on it)

Friend, can be live-in Maid

I'm pretty Low Maintenance, tend to stay indoors due to photosensitivity skin condition. V into gaming. Play some instruments, can cook basic meals (nothing super impressive/difficult to prepare), HRT 12/01/2021. Love animals and can take good care of most animals if given proper instructions. Pretty laid back. Very cuddly, basic knowledge of psychology and generally okay at finance. Can learn pretty quickly.
Bit of a tinkerer with an interest in Nintendo modding/homebrew
Huge Pokémon fan, aspiring streamer and collector of Pokémon cards and plushies
>>
>>30662448
Discord is Lily!#5673
>>
>>30661761

you're obviously completely right, guys here just value a pussy over everything else. i don't think these threads are inherently exploitative, but the age range and dynamics here are obviously completely fucked.
don't reply, i'm not gonna answer.
>>
>>30658394
twaytwaytway#5932
>>
>Status:
Provider
30/m/straight
Northern IL/ Chicago area
>What you are looking for
A live in maid and cumdump

If this interests you, contact me on kik: mr_teach
>>
>>30661923
Not to burst your bubble, but age gaps aren't illegal, what are you gonna tell the FBI?
"Oh no, mister officer, these 30 year olds are trying to fuck another legal adult"

I'm not sitting here saying there isn't a power gap, and I'm not saying guys aren't trying to take advantage of younger girls, but the FBI? Really? Also I think you're confusing this thread with the age gap thread down the road, if you think this is bad then avoid that thread LMAO
>>
>>30663237
this. the i'm not even in my 30s but the groomer meme is just roasties and losers seething honestly. a good portion of 16-18yo girls are really into older guys, like 30s and 40s. it goes both ways, and they know what game they are playing... thats the fun of it
>>
>>30663290
Agreed, yeah. In my honest opinion, the fun part is the fact that the girls are into it. They know it's creepy or dangerous, they thrive off of it. I'm honestly annoyed at the grooming narrative because it implies that young adults are too stupid to be aware of the fact that what they're doing is wrong.

That argument in of itself maybe wasn't entirely out of place a couple years ago, but especially nowadays grooming has became such a widely known phenomenon online that everyone knows about it.
>>
>>30655197
Add me Bb#9235, 24M willing to relocate.
>>
>>30645670
>If you are looking only for "online only", you are in the wrong place

aw but i wanna talk about being an adopted neet :(

I seriously am so fulfilled by just being around the house and waiting for someone to come home so i can see what theyre up to. I always had that energy as a roommate and i was the person who always cooked breakfasts on the weekends when the boys would rush to get ready for their sports game

im a guy and im in australia and i dont know wtf im doing with my life but if i was taken away to become a housemaid for work and get paid simply in housing and ingredients I can use to cook food, I'd be so happy and fulfilled and i wouldnt run out of steam until the adopter stopped caring about me
>>
>>30661923
There is nothing wrong with grooming and manipulating. People are either going to be groomed and manipulated by society or by someone who wants something else for them. There are people who impose on others and people who are imposed on. The world is not a nice place and this can't be stopped.
>>
I’ve just received word of my mother’s passing.
I lost all my friends recently.
I am no one and have nothing.
Goodbye
>>
>>30661761
based
>>
What's the usual success rate for this? I'm F about 18/19, ive got a passport and everything, i'm looking to run away from my adoptive father.
>>
>>30664207
You will get through this
>>
>>30664223
if you're 18 it's not considered running away anymore, you can legally leave and never look back any time you want.
add me if you wanna talk >>30646058
>>
>>30664234
I have everything planned out already.
I’m not looking for salvation either, I just stated it here because I have no one else to tell.
And even if I did, I don’t think I would.
>>
>>30664275
You have a place to go, then? Also I doubt anyone here can tell you the success rate, probably low as fuck.
>>
>>30664275
I know its not much but we can talk about it on discord if it helps.
>>
>>30661761

I'm with this anon. This thread and server should be about 20somethings with means helping out 20somethings without means and making friends, not this old men exchanging room and board for sex with young women bullshit garbage.
>>
>>30664373
There’s an active server member who’s posing to be in his early 30s, in reality he’s mid 40’s and in the process of building a sex dungeon. Intentionally looking for newly legal women as well.
>>
>>30661761
oh it's all marginal people in that server and all the "women" are troons. High status women steer clear and nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>30664471
>>30664223
Please direct any questions or concerns to modmail.

I do not speak for the server.
>>
>>30664505
ok groomer
>>
>>30664509
Accusations with no basis are useless
Have a nice day
>>
>>30664522
you let fucking convicted kidnappers hang out in your tranny server
>>
>>30664587
>Accusations with no basis are useless
Please direct any concerns to modmail
>>
>>30662219
Added you, I'm NYC and EU, go between both.
>>
>>30664587
Unsure if this is true since your previous comments seem very aggressive, although I wouldn’t shut it down so quick.
“Innocent until proven guilty”
>>
>>30664396
damn lore on this guy?
>>
>>30664630
proven guilty as in literally convicted and was in fucking federal prison at the time they joined the server. Tranny mods were made aware and didn't ban the owo so innocent violent felon. Transgirl#3549 is the violent felon in question.
>>
>>30664779
the fuck is happening in this server
>>
>>30664813
typical discord tranny shit as per usual
>>
>>30664779
Not all felons are violent
>>
>>30664972
KIDNAPPING IS A VIOLENT FELONY HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>30665053
Are you surrrrrrrrrrre
>>
>>30665053
Are you sure they weren’t just larping being a felon
>>
I'm a felon and I'm in the server RIGHT NOW and I'm about to GROOM and KIDNAP someone's daughter. Are you a bad enough dude to stop me?
>>
>>30665136
While this is a joke the experience people have had on this server is just awful to hear about obviously leadership doesn’t care for safety
>>
>>30652906
>west coast
red flag
>>
>Status
perma-NEET
>Sex
23/M/straight
>Location
NSW Australia. Will relocate anywhere thats not in WA to escape the shit hole i live in currently
Mommy gf (female) to take care of me and make me her house boy. i will literally be your 50s housewife (male), keep your place spotless, cook your food, run your bath, do shopping etc. i just need a place to live and maybe some hugs if its not too much to ask
>Free form
im 5'3, used to being poor, dont eat much and dont take up much space. i have agoraphobia and am very shy so i will always be around, but you'll hardly notice my presence unless you want to
>>
>>30665399
How’s the weather down there
>>
>>30665399
how cute are you?
>>
File: 1584324664004.jpg (47 KB, 315x451)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>30664373
>20somethings with means

How many of these do you think there are?
>>
>>30666142
I got means, just not giving it out to free loaders lmfao

This thread is a dumpster fire and I'm enjoying every second of it
>>
>>30666142
lol, this. kind asking for the moon and the stars if ya expect a young guy with enough money to take care of somone else to do so for a total stranger with no strings attached.
Not enough crypto millionaire zoomers to take care of all the onlyfans duds out there.
>>
>>30661551
>>30661761
>>30661842
>>30661861
>>30661918
>>30661923
oh look it's the roastie that is jealous of the younger women
>>
>>30664223
there has never been any success because most of the guys want sex
all the Neet girls want a free ride
none of the neets are willing to relocate
none of the Neets are willing to get a job and pay rent
none of the Neets want to trade sex for rent free like a girlfriend, fiancee, housewife
none of the Neets are wiling to do chores like a maid or housewife

the Neets just want a free ride
and for some rich sucker to pay for everything
>>
>>30664223
If that's what you wish, consider reading this post .>>30647404 and dropping contact info.
>>
I am a Neet and somewhat off put by the power differential proposed by a "provider" vs "neet" relationship. These types of dependencies at least as the premise of the arrangement seem sketch as fuck to me.

But i also live in socialism where two neets living together is very possible.
>>
>>30666142
>>30666196
precisely, I make six figures and own my own house and I'm only 29. But I want kids, so no interest in the """women""" that infest this server, especially when there's violent criminals among them.
>>
File: 1617275932847.png (55 KB, 346x322)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>30666835
>I am a Neet and somewhat off put by the power differential proposed by a "provider" vs "neet" relationship.
>But i also live in socialism where two neets living together is very possible.

Ah yes, because the power dynamic is much more healthy when it's the state providing everything that allows you to live.

Bonus points for modern western 'Socialism' of the neet.
>>
>>30665444
disgustingly hot and disgustingly humid
>>30665488
i guess so, i have a pretty boyish face and wavy/curly hair that comes to my chin.
>>
>>30645670
HERE GOES NOTHING
autismo roastie-aged crypto neet (meaning I have some but not enough to call myself rich) who has made her own money, lives independently.
I want to provide emotional support and care for younger neets who feel absolutely desperate and help them come up with creative solutions for how to gtfo their situation. I grew up hikki and know how it goes. I want to be a big sis for someone, basically. I cannot offer a live-in situation as I travel a lot, but due to my own "neet" lifestyle I can provide friendship and maybe a glimpse into what life can be like /without being someone's subservient pet out of need/
yanno, normal things
>>
>>30667012
Got em
>>
>>30645670
D-d-daddy Kliff..?… I-I…uhhhh…
I posted memes in general!!!!
pah-pweeze only soft spankys.. ok
>>
>>30667376
d-daddy kliff!
pweese paypal me!I weed to wook coote to cam for you!
mommy received her money!me too daddy
>>
>>30667387
Ditto daddy.
You take care of your little girls if we’re slutty enough
PayPal me another 4thousand
You don’t know how to spend your own money anyways
>>
>Status:
NEET –
M, Black, 19, Bi

Philly, and yes
Looking for a roomie or anything, I just need to get out of my house.

I usually like playing video games and listening to music and watching netlfix, the normie stuff. I'll try and do as much as I can to
not make myself a liability.

My discord, Washing Machine Enthusiast#9973
>>
>>30667152
What about your hobbies?
>>
>>30667528
i like playing games and reading
walking in nature is fun too
i was poor as fuck when i was a kid so i never got to do anything :D

>>
>>30667578
what kind of games and genre of books?
>>
>>30667580
any of either desu
escapism is fun
>>
>>30667584
I need to know if your taste is good or not, give some examples of games you've played in the last year.
>>
>>30667595
my favourite series are Dark Souls and Castlevania
my most played on steam are tf2, civ 5, terraria, stardew valley and isaac rebirth
i also like valheim, ultrakill, xcom and cuphead
its basically impossible for me to download anything since i live in a shit hole with horrible internet even by australian standards, so i cant really play new-release games that are like 100gb, or mmos
>>
>>30667613
What's Valheim? Do you play l4d? Do you read manga? How are the bugs there? Do they try to eat you?
>>
>>30667736
valheim is like viking minecraft. i played l4d2 when it was free, and thought it was ok. the only manga i ever read was AoT, which i regret immensely because the ending was garbage. there are spiders and shit everywhere, the memes are real. i get leeches and mosquitoes and ticks on me all the time when i go outside so literally yes, they try to eat me
are you in australia or are you just getting my hopes up to make me sad :(
>>
>>30667753
Ah, I'm not a homosexual so I've never played minecraft but I can see what kind of game it is. Too bad it didn't stay free.
>only manga I read was AoT
That right there was your first mistake, if you like xcom I can recommend a manga like it, it starts slow but I promise you just might really enjoy the characters and setting. Sounds like hell desu with the animals and bugs trying to slowly kill all of you. I say just burn it all down and move elsewhere since it seems to be a lost cause.

You are right in saying I am not a Roo, sadly I can't take care of anyone but maybe I was wondering a bit about friendship perhaps maybe. If I'm being honest this is not the thread I would look for a partner in and for that matter
>/soc/
>/soc/
>4chan
I have made some good friends from here but anything else is a bit...plus I'd be "asking for too much" if I say I'm interested in a guy who isn't addicted to porn and want a sex slave, expect sex all the time because in that case use your hand or a onahole. plusifigoforamaniwantmaybeauk/nordicbecauseoftheaccentbutaussieshaveaniceaccentooabignotoaznnotbecauseofthesmallpenismeme
I've lurked these threads on an off for a couple years just barely and as the upper comments mention, yeah these threads are a dumpster fire especially with what everyone seems to want is a cumdump or broodmare
>>
>>30667922
i hate porn and do not want a sex slave, but i am desperate enough to get out of where i live that i would *be* a sex slave (for a woman (female)) if they let me live in their house
i dont expect to find anything in this thread and the only reason i posted here is because there is literally no reason not to. i really wish that i wasnt the only fucking person in australia who has an internet connection, there are literally no other australians anywhere online
>>
>>30667184
This is honestly a good idea, and is what I thought these threads were before I went in them.
>>
>>30667184
Not needing support myself, but do you want to have a chat?
>>
>>30668015
yes sure, do you have kik?
>>30668004
youth is an expendable resource and wasting vital energy on short term planning keeps the baby hamsters on the wheel.
>>
>>30668038
>yes sure, do you have kik?
No, Discord?
Drop contract info on erby@fundedfgq.com or let me know there where to drop yours (throwaway email)
>>
>>30667940
And that's a good thing, you don't know how many men out there who are addicted to porn and try to normalize the things in there and want the women they get involved with to 1:1 what they see in porn. That's not cute at all. Don't be a sex slave anon respect yourself some more even if you "would". I'm rooting for you anon-chan that you'll find someone who is your ideal or close to your ideal to get you out of that hell you're in.

>i really wish that i wasnt the only fucking person in australia who has an internet connection, there are literally no other australians anywhere online
I have to disagree with this since 99.9% of the shitposting is aussies because if it isn't you all then it's your hell wildlife that's posting online like loons.
Good luck
>>
>>30661880
tag doesn't work
>>
NEET (dropped out of college, living with parents)
F / 19 / straight
Germany, yes.
Limitations would be Africa, South east Asia, or south america.
Looking to be a live-in-maid in return for a room with all the necessities and internet access. Am ready to be your cumdump but would prefer someone I can socialize with.
Would strongly prefer having my own room instead of a roommate, also a small allowance would be great

Kik: vici1204
>>
>>30668745
Since I am not on kik but I am curious where in germoney
>>
>>30668745
Would you come to Spain? Im 25 M. I own a big house and I live alone, I dont have so much money so you should pay your own food and shit. That cumdump crap sound good, but i dont need a maid.

Anyway it sound really fake, all females on here are 18/19 and they are ready to be "sex slaves"... yeah sure.
>>
>>30668965
A house in sunny spain you say. May I be your sex slave?
>>
>>30657120
These are the ones who don't ghost you.
>>
>>30668976
Sure, why not? How are you phisically? Im interested in females. Would prefer someone from europe, but i dont care so much really. As I said, I couldn't pay your bills, but I think a house here is a big deal.
>>
>>30669024
Well I am not a female but I do work out a little bit (wink wink). And when it comes to cash I make way more than I need so you don' t have to pay my bills.
Btw I am from Europe too so it is a match made in heaven.
>>
>>30662448
Posts like this make me wish I could provide for someone like that
>>
Every time I see someone on here I'd be interested in talking with I remember how big a flake 99% of the neets are.
>>
I'm a neet who wants a job. Any of you fags willing to take a unskilled neet?
>>
>>30667184
This sounds pretty cool heres my disc if ur still looking: BestestBoye#0520
>>
I have a micro-penis and I’m proud
>>
>>30669244
Every neet is a worthless shit
>>
Hello I currently have 0 social skills and clearly cannot take care of myself as I am on here, I am looking for a girl younger than me that I can either pretend to enjoy the company of for sex or someone I can manipulate in to fucking me by literally holding the key to where she lives and eats. if this sounds interesting to you please reconsider your life choices
>>
>>30645670
Is the intro channel in the discord supposed to be locked?
>>
>>30671337
Kliff is worthless don’t be scared to ask for some cash C;
He’s into super hard segregation but spoil but nudes
>>
>>30671373
He also wants his partners to fuck dogs
Kliffs into doggy woof woof!!
Bark baby bark
>>
>>30645670
Not expecting much here

>Status
NEET

20/ F/ straight. 5'3, dark hair

USA, wanting to relocate to England

>What you are looking for?
Long term relationship with a provider who will cook, clean, take me where I want and help me with everything, because I can't do anything myself.

Someone who won't expect much from me, and will be okay with me sleeping around.

Not looking for a psycho.

Please tell me about you and leave your Snapchat or Discord in replies.
>>
Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality: Male, 28, Heteroflexible
Looking For: F/T FWB.
Background: Currently seeking a kinky doomer/geeky FWB/sex slave to cohabitate with. I work in IT and just moved to the area.

I am currently engaged and fiancee couldn't make it with me due to the VISA taking ages. Extremely high drive (used to fuck 3-4 times a day, came home every lunch to fuck) and very kinky with a drawer filled with toys (thinking of buying some large bad-dragons soon for partner playing). Been into BDSM for a few years and am a non-negotiable top/dom. Can draw lines where on that but favorite things to do are inflicting pain/torture on my partner, throatfucking, and going out in public with a partner wearing a vibe.

With the above, fiancee is cool with me making other partners while we're apart; can verify/get you two in the loop once I'm comfortable with you. To say, I'm not a POS S/O conning either you or my partner. At the very least, can provide the initial message after leaving saying I'm good to meet (fuck) others.

All that said; been on most hook-up apps and sites and not finding exactly what I'm looking for. Either the current relationship bit is off-putting to some or being up-front about wanting a FWB is. Posting here as a NEET would be an ideal person (geeky, chill, shitposter (or at the very least understands shit posting due to frequenting 4Chan)). I know this isn't a place to find a sex slave or anything but shooting my shot because why not. Currently in an apartment with my doggo and cat and don't mind you moving in if we connect well.

I will make you verify your identify, face and body upon initial contact. I will request that you take a whole body picture holding a paper with the date, time, name you're posting under and a phrase I'll give. Non-negotiable; not dealing with scams or other b/s. Will also provide the same after receiving yours.

KIK: anonthrowaway0
>>
>>30671423
And this is an example on why these things don't work out.
>do everything for me while I fuck around
What's worse is there will always be some beta that allows this shit to happen too.
>>
>>30671380
No wonder the servers shit.
>>
>>30649931
Rachel?
>>
>>30658394
What's your situation like, and how long will it take you to get out on your own?
>>
>>30671423
psychos like this are why a lot of us providers stopped posting profiles
>>
>>30672334
providers are just old peps who think it’s not bad to be into underage women as long as you don’t act on it
“But it’s okay to look and jerk off to”
Yeah stfu
>>
>>30672334
“I want to take advantage of a women who’s desperately at her lowest and I’ll get mad at her when she doesn’t want to fuck me “
>>
>>30672334
That’s some small dick behavior
>>
>>30672384
you're being rejected because you're old and schizo, not because all men are creeps. blame biology
>>
>>30672376
>>30672380
>>30672384
triggered schizo psycho
your personality is why you will never be loved
>>
>>30672416
Am I too old because I’m legal?
And I never said all men were creeps, just most men on that predatory server

>>30672427
Your mom gave my cock some nice warm loving
Ever call her?
I hope she picks up while she’s choking on my massive peen
Besides that your daddy probably tried making me cum recently too… I’m just not into cheaters
>>
>>30671423

22 M
Hello I'd like to adopt SC joshua_mayo21
>>
>>30672440
sure thing psycho
>>
>>30672451
<33333 you seem like the type to enjoy smegma in your cup of coffee
>>
>>30672465
I know who you are and I wish I had photos of your grandma-looking ass to easily explain to everyone else why you're so bitter and jealous of young women getting what you want.

everyone posting in these threads is just a banned disgruntled former member, disregard
>>
>>30672472
I don’t care if you know who I am :::::/
Of a young women getting what I want?
I am literally right above legal, being below that would be close to minor.
So you’re saying you want to give minors a place to stay?
But of course you’re “not a predator”
>>
>>30672472
>*claims I look like grandma*
>>*dosnt have photos of “me”
Yeah okay
>>
Worth a try.

Provider
27/M
Washington DC. Permanently moving to Berlin in Q4 2022
Live-in girlfriend. Can start as friends first but ultimately looking to build a family nothing crazy a kid or two at most.
I'd be paying for all expenses including a flight to Berlin when the time comes. Rent etc... Is also covered by me.

If your interested post a discord tag or other contact info and I'll be in touch.
>>
>>30671423
The LARP is strong with this one. Too bad it posts decent tits
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (950 KB, 3088x2316)
950 KB
950 KB JPG
>>30672805
I'm glad you like them
>>
>>30673340
Your areolas look like pepperoni
I’ll stick my dick in anything so still stf
>>
>>30673340
is your name ashley
>>
>>30673471
Does it really matter what it’s called. Point is the nipples aren’t attractive and they’re a shit color brown
>>
File: 1617139281595.jpg (37 KB, 600x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>30671423

genuinely hope you find someone to take you in then they brutally kill you lol
>>
>>30673540
Look I’m sure we can all collectively agree this beaner looking bitch has gross tits, but come on take it down a notch
>>
>>30672376
>>30672380
>>30672384
You do know that you can type this all in one post right? That's some rejected ass behavior
>>
>>30673863
Yes because it’s fun to stay with manipulative men who are into heavily into bestiality while having pets
And wanting to dress up in SS nazi uniform to dom someone
That’s normal
>>
>>30673863
*gasp* :o oh no ! Two posts??????
shocker.
Plus it’s not really rejection if this man legit constantly tries making me cum. For example, yesterday.
>>
>>30671423
If you want the provider to be okay with you sleeping around then obviously you must accept the reverse as well. He will sleep with other girls.
>>
>>30674008
You know as well as everyone in this thread knows that won't be the case. If the provider plans to also sleep around, why dish out extra money taking care of someone to whore themselves out? That's money they could be spending on themselves.
>>
I wish there was a thread for people who never want to meet but who want to have some kind of splenda daddy secret santa e-friendship cringe internet holiday romance.

Like, I'm never going to meet up with anyone, I'm never going to help them pay rent, I'm never going to pay for their text books, but y'know, it'd be cute to have a cute skinny sad depressed ex-cutter aspergers girl who I could cheer up by helping her get Christmas onesies and dumb shit.
>>
>>30671423
why would somebody spend their time and money on you just so you can sleep around at their place
i cant tell whos more insane, you for posting this or whoever inevitably tries to take you up on this offer
>>
>>30665252
unironically the most likely place you will find someone capable of housing a NEET due to wages.
>>
>>30671423
puf#0625
>>
27 M Brazil/EU

Provider

Moving to Germany soon, looking for a female or femboy to take care of, but you have to teach me german

imagineaplace#0820
>>
>>30674256
nice job enabling a whore anon
>>
>>30673340
BurgerPope#9007

if you want to continue being a turk whore and send me some moar hmu
>>
>>30645670
Alpha male looking to adopt a neet slave
> male
In his twenties. Ive been called the korean chad
Aka CHANG thunder WANG

I’m looking for a twinkle boy or a cute girl
Must be straight
>>
>>30662790
Bump
>>
22 m financially stable full time job

Looking to adopt a F or Trans NEET that I will spoil with attention and gifts and maybe a place to live
>>
>>30672472
> everyone posting in these threads is just a banned disgruntled former member, disregard
incorrect, some of us left because the server didn't have anyone we matched with
> Not Local / Not willing to Relocate
> None of the Neets willing to rehabilitate
> None of the Neets willing to get a job
> None of the Neets willing to pay rent
> Neets just want a free ride
> None of the Neets being Cis Females
>>
>>30668745
Got ghosted after 30 mins, despite me holding up my end of the deal.
Shame, really.

She would have had it good.
>>
>>30675937
why would you leave instead of just muting it and reading new intros? handicap yourself then bitch about it. good job
>>
>>30662390
Are you from Bulgaria/Romania/Serbia my guy ahahaha
>>
>>30658394
I'm in the midwest as well, Fuck_Deadlifts#8141
>>
>>30676343
The server should have separate channels for provider intros and neet intros. Most people are only looking for one or the other.
>>
Everyone always says being a girl is life on easy mode but I've been trying forever to cash in my vagina card for a loving submissive guy who would do anything for me and takes care of me and let's me do anything but it won't happen. Check mate incels
>>
>>30676930

Being a pretty girl with no noticeable mental defects is easy mode.
>>
>>30676930
While you sleep around, abuse and take his money and property for granted?
>>
>>30676965
why would I sleep around unless you're impotent
>>
>>30676930
>lets me do anything
there's your problem. get tamed
>>
>>30677000
There was a girl here earlier who wanted to do all i’ve said while being provided for. Your post came off in the same way, where all you talk about is me me me, while saying nothing about what you can do
>>
>>30676930

It's on you to make a submissive male loyal and want to give you comfort. Otherwise he'll just lick the toes of whatever girl smiles at him.

You need to stop thinking only in terms of what kind of person the provider is but start thinking in terms of the dynamic.

Submissive people need someone to guide and comfort them all the time. Be confident, knowledgeable and able to keep their impulses in check. Eventually creating the DOM/sub dynamic that is great for BOTH people.
>>
>>30676930
You have discord?
>>
>>30661761
>fucking someone 10-20 years younger than you is creepy. you are absolutely taking advantage of them.

43 here. My current fling is 19.
She loves it when I take advantage of her.
She intiated the relationship. She knows what she wants. And I give it to her.

You mad, roastie?
>>
>>30678679
Lol imagine thinking a mentally ill 19 year old chick actually knows what she wants
>>
>>30678679
I can only imagine what your seeking arrangement profile looks like
>>
>>30676930
>>30645670
22 m straight
Hello, ill let u do anything except cheat or steal from me. I have the means to do so as well, solid career and investments, good mental health, and intelligent enough to have interesting convos. Looking for F only and a relationship. Prefer if you're already independent and not a perma neet
Reply with kik or wickr if interested
>>
>>30680312
Oops this is the aan thread not the dating thread this is so embarrassing
>>
>>30676930
>loving submissive guy
Thats your problem. Contrary to the cuckes so y boy memes here, most men aren’t like that. If you want to cash in on your woman card, pick a stronger older dude who treats you as a sugar baby.
>>
>>30658394
If you're still looking add ServanV9#5761
>>
File: IMG_20211113_202316.jpg (2.49 MB, 3472x4624)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>30645670
Semi-Provider – willing to contribute financially to a large degree
Male, 23, Straight as long as I don't interact with a Trap or MtF
Georgia, south side of ATL. Am looking to move anywhere within 45 minutes of McDonough. I am not willing to relocate.
Anyone willing to help lol.
I have kinda gotten tired of waking up going to work and coming home and not doing anything. I make good money as a forklift driver, but I want to push myself to new limits which is really hard as someone who is alone like me. I have irl friends but non of them want to move out. And I kinda want to have someone in my life that I live with like a real adult lol.
I have a Job, three cars (I am a bit of a Car collector in terms of older Volvos), I own like eight guns and go shooting with friends and family often, I started going to the gym 8 months ago, I enjoy long night drives after work (I work second shift), and chilling on a porch and talking about shit. I play games as well but they're getting boring, looking for physical friendship and activities.
My Job is hiring for the next year atleast lol so I can get you hired and set up to move, not only that I am willing to cover costs to help you get on your feet. I only have a few exceptions, don't be to much older then me, cut off around like 26 at the most, and don't be fat. Other then that I don't care about anything else, you could be some black nationalist bro or a transgender radical nazi or some form of communist.
I really want to form a brotherhood with someone or a close friendship if you are a woman. Someone I can rely on and someone I can help out to my entire ability to help someone without fearing getting used.

I'll post contact later, if anyone is interested.
>>
18, f, bisexual, michigan usa

very mentally ill recluse in abusive household. i need to leave as quick as possible, living here had made me extremely suicidal and i've already attempted once. i am failing my senior year in high school and i can't focus at all due to stress and having a schizo brain. i can't see a future for myself except for being someone's neetmaid.

>you recieve
a tomoko gf that can clean (i love cleaning), give you cuddles, have sexy time, and can try to learn to cook

>i recieve
shelter and a reason to keep on living

pup#2762
>>
>>30682973
We would have to work out details, but I should be able to get a room and food for you. Details can be worked out in full.

Local Disk (C)#1622
>>
>>30683401
Ohhh, thats what a tomoko is. Well fair enough.
>>
>>30682973
Says you're not accepting friend requests. My post is below if you're interested.
>>30654765
>>
>>30683410
most likely so their DMs don't get flooded
>>
>>30682973
priapus#0684
m23 from germany, set for life, looking for someone like you.
>>
>>30676930
Post contact
>>
Can I buy a wife in this thread?
>>
>>30683716
It's more "rent" than buy
>>
>>30683717
That's no good.
>>
>>30662219
>devout Catholic
> it would be hot if you know more than me in my own specialized subjects
>talks about kinks
>>
>>30661761
What 28 year old is a homeowner with debts/retirement minded/divorced lmao? Maybe in the case of a 50 year old with an 18 year old, but until you're like, 35, there's plenty you can have in common with other young adults in the age of the internet where we all socialize in the same places
>>
>>30682973
Contact didn't work

Thinking this is a phish or fake or whatever.

I am serious if you are. Know how to talk to people with major issues.

29/m West Coast.
>>
File: 1547663141589.jpg (381 KB, 650x812)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>30661761
>A bridegroom (often shortened to groom) is a man who is about to be married or who is newlywed. When marrying, the bridegroom's future spouse is usually referred to as the bride.

seething old hag detected
>>
>>30671423
pointless bump
>>
24 / f / usa
virgin neet looking for my prince charming
being a girl is not easymode, prove me wrong
drop your discord
>>
>>30661761
> help me (financially even) for absolutely nothing in return, groomer!

The nerve on some people
>>
>>30684848

Spacial#4218

Check my other posts for what I'm looking for.
>>
>>30661842
Because young adults aren't having sex and you can't get tested for STDs before embarking on a new relationship?

It is absolutely mutually beneficial, otherwise, why would it be appealing for both parties?

This reminds me of an ad on facebook posted by a wealthy businesswoman that went viral. She was offering a room at her apartment for a young lady in exchange for babysitting her children. A lot of women showed interest and responded to that ad but people just like you reacted to it saying it's shameful and exploitative.

Isn't it ridiculous that you think you know what's best for other consenting adults than they do themselves?

Stop meddling in other people's affairs and mind your own business

Your posts screams older woman who can't come to terms with the fact that stable men prefer younger women
>>
>>30647087
hold up... you were 13 when your 12 year old was conceived?
>>
>>30661551
Simple: have a backup plan to get out so you don't have to accept whatever is imposed on you.

From what I've seen from these threads, the people looking for providers are very picky and demanding, I doubt they'd stay and get taken advantage of. I actually find it easier for a NEET to take advantage of the provider than the other way around. Most probably adopt a carrot and stick strategy and give as little as they can get away with to keep the provider interested while living rent free and with a full stomach
>>
>>30661551
>be bitch
>want free shit
>learn nothing from experience
>>
>>30684938
You're not getting it, none of those are his kids. I'm thinking he's the 23 with an older woman who popped a lot. If not, that's desperation
>>
>>30645670
Is that goatocean guy still in the server? I heard he's a pedophile
>>
>>30662790
Bump
>>
>>30684848
Prove you wrong? That seems like an odd request. But I'll try.
Lavender#5684
>>
>>30685239
Never heard anything about him being a pedo but he got banned ages ago
>>
File: 1621926232421.jpg (147 KB, 1242x1119)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>ASL
21 F Canada
>Looking for
I'm a tall, skinny, lonely and depressed wannabe femboy. (Also I have a big penis) I'm bi (prefer girls) but I realize the odds of a girl adding me on here are slim to none.
really I'm just looking for lewd times as well as someone to help me develop a femboy/androgynous aesthetic
if we get along well it would be nice to have somewhere to live that's not my parents basement but that can be discussed after we get to know each other.
>Not looking for
boring people, retards,
>Interest/Hobbies
I like the typical nerd interests, DnD, video games, anime. Ask me about stuff and I'll happily tell u
>Tag
wackawacka#6719
>>
>>30683716
You could try messaging Kek#8796. He's the racist American who moved to Ukraine and and he's already helped one guy off /soc/ get a wife that I heard of so far.
>>
hi! my bf and I (M/F, almost 30) are in Salt Lake City, we are looking for somewhere to hangout for a month or two or maybe through the holidays if we get along really well :3

we are really cute and really chubby switchy twins and we arent completely neets but life got hard for awhile and we desperately need a little bit of peace and quiet and openminded friendship while we completely finish getting back on track. (our main problem right now is that we tied all of our money up in repairs for our truck during a move and are now pretty much stranded, we have now secured income but we are so far behind that we're pretty much homeless right now. we are calling it camping and we are making it through every single challenge with laughter and snuggling but omfg. I want to use a toilet. I want to shower every day.)

seeking our own room and bathroom and freedom of operation (we are kinda loud like we giggle alot and go out for snacks at 2am sometimes) / offering deep life changing long term friendship and the spoils of our future endeavors.

if you are not in SLC and want to help fund our hotel for this time period we would also love to travel and be friends with you forever

I've made it this far because of you. I know you will help me through the next part.

starfox.elite@protonmail.com
(I can make a kik or snap or a textnow or whatever but l would really like to start at square 1)
>>
>>30686430

You should label yourself as "21 femboi" and not "21 F" otherwise you'll get more than usual of contacts from guys who will only tell you to kys.

Just want to help you avoid angry dudes who don't read your whole post.
>>
>>30686556
That's interesting lol but I didn't actually mean I literally want a mail order bride. It's just that I'm pretty traditional in terms of romance and dating and fully expect to be the provider anyway, so it makes no difference to me if my future wife currently has a career or is a recluse. If I happened to find a good match here it would just be convenient that they were already open to relocating. Seems like this thread is mostly groomers and deadbeats trying to use each other though.
>>
>>30661551
>>30661761
>>30661842
>>30661861
>>30661918
>>30661923
I can't decide if this poster is a sad white knight incel who is mad at men who have the means to sleep with 18 year olds, or if it's an obese aging hag who is mad that successful men want 18 year olds and not her

secret third option is a disgusting mentally ill troon, but I guess that's basically the same thing as the white knight incel guy (just a different flavor)

in any event this person is definitely a fucking loser hahahahha
>>
I know I am not following the thread format and all of that, but I am kinda wondering, is there any chilean here?
I have been considering moving out alone soon, and I should be able to provide at least housing and some bills to someone else, would only really ask for cleaning and guarding the house, maybe cooking, but I prefer cooking shit myself.
Again, this is not an offer, just wondering if there would be interested, mainly to decide what type of place I would rent and what not
>>
>>30687816
>secret third option is a disgusting mentally ill troon, but I guess that's basically the same thing as the white knight incel guy (just a different flavor)

Option 3, which combines options one and two. Troon incel white knight who is mad that successful men don't want to sleep with him.
>>
eh, fuck it why not

34, M, Straight

>Looking for
Cis-femal who is an introvert and younger than me.

I am a provider and I have a successful career and wealth from trading stocks and crypto. I have a good social life too. I am looking for someone that wants to be my pet, literally. I would be your Owner/Master/Daddy. You would be kept somewhat naked with a collar and leash and serve me sexually and domestically. Ideally, you would also tend to any female guests I have over and help me look for and schedule dates. You would wear a tail plug, be horny constantly, and sleep either in a large closet, the foot of the bed, or with me if you behave. You would keep the house clean, although I am pretty clean myself. That's the jist of it.
I'm not sure what kind of women I would be good for, but I would guess a quiet shy type that needs to be taken care of because of anxiety issues. I don't have any health issues and work out when I can.

>Not looking for
Someone who can't read, is violent, has a deep voice, has physical health problems, schizo

>Intrests/Hobbies
Other than that ol' dark fantasy chestnut... I am a great cook, I love video games, always will, I have PC/360/PS3/Wii/3DSXL. I like going outside even more and walking and exploring nature. I dig the cottage core aesthetic, I know a lot about music and have a large collection, I live in a lively urban area that is fun to explore every day and everywhere can be walked to. I like finances, braiding hair, and reading. I can make accommodations and be flexible. You would have an allowance and savings put aside by me so you don't feel trapped. I can handle the boring taxes and paperwork of life and logical burdens. I want to be as good of an Owner as you want to be a good pet.

>Tag
mdarkest#6178
>>
>>30660022
Please leave your contact info, thanks!
>>
File: 66f-1.jpg (33 KB, 680x763)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
M 25 UK, England
> stat
Provider
> looking for
Low drama women
> expectations
Fucking low
> contact
yeet#4014
>>
>>30665399
tag?
>>
>a neet posts
>agrees to meet up
>gets k*dnapped and locked in a basement of some creepy "provider"

Nice generar you got there /soc/
>>
NEET with some monie safed up

>ASL
26/m/EU
>About you
I am a quasi NEET who is kind of in between things (job/education) right now. Unsure where to take my life, I don't feel attached to my current environment, and the future seems uncertain. I want to start anew. I have a completed education, work experience and some wealth. I am also a naturally curious person who likes picking other peoples brains and I like travelling. I also like music, playing guitar and singing, I'm pretty nerdy, I also like reading (mostly history books and random novels). I've been told I'm handsome (but probably not everyones type) and I take care of my appearance.

EU and willing to relocate, prefer English-speaking countries (speak a little Spanish) although I'm open to learning

open to anything really

>tag
nachtfalter#5325

>>30667184
Hi

>>30688697
giwtwm
>>
>>30661551
tfw no older weirdly religious and obsessive gf to mold me into her perfect trad husbando
>>
>>30688697
implying neets dont want this

i mean if the captor wasnt smelly and beat you up every day it wouldn't be so bad right
>>
Provider

21 M, straight

EU, not relocating

Someone to provide for. Something like a live-in-maid would be awesome but not required. I'd expect you to be a good housemaid and do your part though. All expenses would be taken care of and I have more than enough space.

Looking for someone willing to interact with me socially at least as I am currrently living alone in a big house and it does get a little boring/lonely from time to time. You also need to be clean and look after yourself.

>Kik

Lukidul
>>
>>30682193
Am interested, what's your contact info/discord tag?
>>
>>30688281

ID may have changed.
Contact here -
meetaneet@protonmail.com
>>
>>30686867
wish the mods let me delete this post im all embarrassed about asking for help

wonder if we'd get any responses by saying we'd be your sexy little holiday elves, doing your bidding and spreading your cheer xD

extremely grateful people who are into paying it forward.
chores? staving off the loneliness? ill cook you dinner? we've got jokes.......we'll play switch with you like every night

we are so close to getting our shit together please dont make me keep sleeping in my truck. we have two solid weeks left before we have the money for a hotel ourselves. please change my life. i love you
>>
>>30689361
Sounds too good to be true.
Where is the catch?
>>
>>30689374
Thank you. Money I suppose. I'm in a pretty crappy situation at the moment..
>>
>>30689374
The catch is that she implies no sex will be had.
>>
>>30689383
So what are your plans for the future?
You want to stay a neet?
>>
>>30689374
>Where is the catch?
>Preferable allowance during texting [...] stage
>>
>>30689374
The catch is that she will never give a shit about you and views spending time with you as an obligation. You are expected to pay for the privilege of sending her text messages. If that sounds too good to be true to you, you should re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>30690144
You made my day a little bit sad.
>>
File: 71KY8Xorr6L._SL1138_.jpg (144 KB, 1138x629)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Hi I'm looking for a live in gf that could potentially develop into something more serious as time goes on. I want a biological female who loves animals, has a good sense of humor and exhbits motherly traits such as kindness and empathy if that sounds like you please add me im located in the east coast united States, have my own place and would love to hear from you thank you!

My discord
HideousKojimbo#9993
>>
>>30647087
>THREE FUCKING KIDS are being raised by two abdl sicko spergs
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>30650453
>provide for me because I'm a woman

Go fuck yourself, pig
>>
File: baji-keisuke-icons.jpg (79 KB, 920x520)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Semi. Mostly in form of advice or listening ear.
Female, she/her, 23,????
Usa
Strictly platonic, friends
Not really, just ex neet wanting to give back in some way.
>>
>>30692255
I am an idiot, this is my contact
Discord
Extracampine#4264
>>
File: gmxcmhm5ii761.png (1.19 MB, 1631x1816)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>30689361
>Preferable allowance during texting
lol
>>
>>30682973
Shinma#0727
>>
File: 1637470077292.jpg (32 KB, 480x462)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30685195
I was going to say that he was 10 or 11 if he is the biological father.
>>

Provider

Male/26/Straight

Belgium - live by myself, practically retired since family business was sold, so I'm kinda winging it right now.

F (18-24) who can cook / clean / take care of a cat (once I get one), although I will be hiring a maid so no need to deep-clean every day or whatever.
Can talk about other kinds of support in DM's.

FWB would be nice. I'm relatively fit and good looking so you can do a lot worse, I guess.
You'll have your own room that I'm in the process of finishing right now so no need to bunk up with me, but it's not a problem if you want to.

Kik - HarrowedHermit
Discord - Caligula's least favourite horse#0935
>>
>>30684848
Feel free to add me
>>30654765
>>
File: me.png (606 KB, 582x973)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
Provider
Male, 20
Colorado
A relationship
See >>30697142
>>
>>30697408
Bro this is adopt a NEET
>>
>>30645670
https://discord.gg/D5eXNErN
>>
>>30697452
Looking for a neet with a dream br0
>>
>Status
Provider, with the goal of getting you on your feet
>ASL
23 M OH USA
>Looking for
Sex slave (GF)
>Requirements
18-23, female
>Expectations
Make an effort to improve yourself/ your situation.
>Preferences
White or Asian, black mixed with white facial features, skinny or voluptuous but not morbidly obese.
>Needs
I get to use you sexually, whenever I want and however I want.
bswi#2396
>>
>Status:
Provider

M/30/Hetero

Lisbon, Portugal

Live-in maid, possibly with benefits. Or a girlfriend who doesn't mind cleaning I guess.

I live in a big old apartment, but I spend 90% of my time between my bedroom and kitchen. House needs to be cleaned every few days and I hate doing laundry.
I'm not rich by any means, but I also don't spend a lot of money on anything. I can promise you free room and board, and extra expenses within reason.

adoptaneet_22_11@protonmail.com
>>
>Status
Provider.
I will have a spare room near Paris in about a month.
I won't give an allowance but food is possible.
Not looking for a sex slave / maid but I won't mind if that's your thing.

>ASL
25 M france.

>Requirements
18-30,
Willing to get (back) on your feet,
Be clean and somewhat independent,
Be cool, interesting and into cuddle.

Preferences :
speak french,
don't smoke (at least not inside).

kik is falb96
>>
File: 111111.jpg (47 KB, 712x979)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>Status
Semi-provider/Semi-neet

Male, 25, Straight

USA, east coast. Yes, either you come to me or I come to you, or we pick a place we both want to be if we can afford it together.

Cute neet or semi-neet girls (female), a romantic partner and preferably also a friend in one. Alternatively, cute provider or semi-provider girls (female) who'd like the same from me. We'll probably spend a lot of time cuddling/playing games/watching stuff together. I'll take care of you, and you take care of me.

Big bonus points for similar interests, and being into gentle femdom if you're a provider.

-I find you attractive, physically and otherwise.
-You're sufficiently mentally stable
-Not much else, we can come to an agreement about things ahead of time.

Hoping to find a mutually beneficial relationship. Can support a neet with essentials, or pay for myself with a provider/roommate. I'd like to live somewhere else but would be pretty tight monetarily doing it alone in most places.

>About me
Fairly good looking, will verify and share pictures if you do the same. Kind, caring, affectionate, intelligent, and very reasonable. I don't like to argue, and try to resolve everything peacefully and to the satisfaction of everyone involved. I like a lot of nerd stuff, games, music, art, anime/manga, books, movies. If you like RPG's we'll probably get along great. I tend to play a lot of league, and also enjoy souls/diablo like games.

I'm unfortunately an unwilling NEET due to some medical issues (non-contagious, and I don't need any help but they keep me at home a lot) who lives with some elderly family members. I could use some physical company as loneliness is literally (figuratively) killing me.

>contacts
Discord: Soldier 69#7042
Kik: Soldier69wastaken
>>
File: chuck norris.jpg (38 KB, 337x425)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
About yourself: Holed my ass in a hotel for the winter and now I'm bored to tears. Looking for a winter gf to stay warm and have cozy feels with.
Provider – If you want to come to this shit hotel, then yeah. Otherwise I can only offer money.
Semi-Provider – We can split it if you want
Bio-male,28,Straight
Colorado, USA. Willing to relocate to anywhere in the continental US
winter gf
Do you have a boy-toy to keep you warm this winter? Reply now! Offer limited to one femanon for the 2021 winter season. Bio-female only. Femdom preferred but not required. No normies. Will pay my own way. Not responsible for broken feels.

Discord: chuck.norris#4416
>>
File: lol.png (161 KB, 1555x1007)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
Provider
>>
>>30702304
discord? you seem chill :)
>>
>Status
Semi-Provider
>Sex
18/M/straight
>Location
Houston-tx/plan on relocating
A roommate
>>
>>30702932
im looking for a roommate.i am willing to pay for my own transportation and pay rent.i just want to move out of texas to hopefully some place cold. and have a place to sleep.
jerrymull9999#7222
>>
>>30675564
Discord?

t. 19 trans neet
>>
>>30675564
>>30703075
actually, my discord is marshe#7366 if you wanna add me. im okay with anything.
>>
>>30671423
oh wow, you are STILL looking?! at least you dropped the absurdely retarded idea of wanting a cuck that will house you, pay you, do everything for you BUT you don't want anything sexual from him and you want to fuck other guys, with no protection on top of that rofl.
I've been on this shit site for 13 years(god this felt awkward) nd you are BY FAR the most disconnected from reality person i've seen. I'll shit on you every time i notice a post by you.
>>
Why do males even post in these topics? It's like a 7 to 1 ratio of males vs females. The chances of you getting anything are slim to none. Just give up
>>
>>30703170
There's concern among the females that the accounts will get exploded with invites if they leave their contact info, and what has sort of naturally emerged is a norm where the guys post and girls lurk to reply to ones they like.
>>
>>30703170
Like the other guy said, there's absolutely no reason for a girl to actually post unless she's feeling the need to be validated. Girls normally just skim for guys near them and then send them a DM.
>>
>>30703131
She's been posting this shit nonstop , I even messaged her to see what's up. I never met anyone so retarded in my life . She expects to sleep with 20 dudes while being expected to be fed and housed etc
>>
>>30703446
she wants a cuck
its sad
>>
>>30667184
iv been making it with crypto myself. would like to talk to you
wanderer#0862
>>
Provider, 32, M. Southeast US.

I've worked very hard to be able to retire soon, likely in the next year. I have a lot on my plate of what I want to do after I retire, but becuase I've worked so much I don't have a lot of people i want to share my time with. I'm mostly looking for someone I enjoy talking to more than anything.

Kik is OurYoungHero
>>
File: 1213625188533.gif (535 KB, 320x240)
535 KB
535 KB GIF
As a loser who is ascending to successful life, I have decided I want to reach back and help others.

Anyone want a friend and mentor to help build them up?
>>
>>30704726
I do so long as theres no strings attached
>>
>>30704798
Talk is free. I have some hope that we would find shared projects to work on.
>>
>>30645670
join my fellow neets, you will be loved!
https://discord.gg/UamAHbVe
>>
>>30704994
posted as a provider for /aan/ and got called a "predator" as soon as i stated i prefer biological females. tranny continues to insist that im targeting mentally ill women
tl;dr admin is mentally ill tranny who demonstrates a clear pathological jealousy of biological women and their providers. avoid at all costs.
>>
File: Do_your_part.jpg (24 KB, 281x359)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>30705612
>joins non /aan/ server
>admits to being a predator, praying on women who are mentally ill extorting them for sex, being a incel
>gets bullied for it
>starts sweating literally
>replies to post calling me a tranny

I did my part protecting these streets of criminal scum, why aren't you doing your part by joining our server and make fun of faggots like him.

>>
>Status
Provider

M 35

England

I can provide my spare room for a F (cis or trans) who is willing to clean and cook. You would pretty much have free run of my small flat as I spend most of my time working or gaming, although I'm happy to socialise too. Would be nice to have an accountability partner as I try to make some changes in my own lifestyle. Happy to discuss anything else

kik chien.andalusia
can chat on discord too, ask me for it through kik
>>
>>30705641
Cringe tranny. Don’t post your shitty discord server here if you don’t want successful dudes seeking generic women (no such thing as a mentally ill woman). You clearly dont understand what this thread is for. Dilate.
>>
>>30705641
do you even know what thread ur in? delusional discord tranny. muh predator strawman
fuck off. stay poor and alone. im busy getting money and pussy
>>
File: 1636910341981.png (1.16 MB, 1024x683)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>Status:
Semi-NEET. I'm employed as a wagie, but am half a step from blowing my brains out.
20s F, Asexual
Western USA and yes, but only as far as more westernized parts of Europe (think the EU and Poland; Russia and the like, no).
>What you are looking for
A room, friend, domestic partnership, live-in romantic relationship, whatever. Would like to get to know someone before sex is on the table, can wait about moving in if that's an issue for you. I'd prefer to chat on Discord for at least a few months, as I intend to actually stay with you.
Lay out everything on the table if you are serious. I need to know the rug will not be pulled from under me. Your income, what you are willing to give, if you are in debt, have a criminal record, etc. I'm more likely to be open to a maid-like and more sexual relationship because I'm not on edge or questioning your motives. Take care of your hygiene; regular showers. If you have mental conditions or disability, just have them managed. Goes without saying; wear protection. I don't do anal. I need time for any other kinks or weird shit you have in mind, and as an asexual, I will probably never be into it unless I feel romantically toward you which takes time. The only thing I'm really concerned about would be my medical.

I'm tempted to pull out my savings and attempt college in spite of the debt just to try to do what I love before I decide to end it. I have all these recipes I have saved but can never find the time or money to try cooking because I'm wage slaving and my sleep schedule is so fucked I can barely function. I'd like to try to cook for you, but have never done so more than a few times, so just be aware. Cleaning is not an issue, it's part of my job and home expectations anyway.
>>
>>30706649
Not really sure if this could work out, but ping me to talk it trough. RusryRobot#5409
>>
>>30706649
Our lives seem similar.
I'm a wagie myself, though am about to bite said college bullet come January, going into computer science with a focus in cybersecurity. Ideally I wanna double major philosophy, but that's a dream atm. Also western US. Totally cool with needing time to be comfy, as well as being asexual, I'm not a very sexual person myself for religious/spiritual reasons. I too enjoy cooking, and am proud to say I'm pretty good at it compared to the average person.

If you'd like to talk more/are interested, shoot a reply and I'll give my contact. I cannot promise interest or common ground, but I can promise honesty.
>>
>>30706690
Definitely interested, shoot me your @ fren
>>
>>30706743
Discord: _Vanitas_#1924
If that doesn't work, I can take a look to see if I have alternatives.
>>
>>30706649
hmu I got u
skk#8549
>>
>>30706649
Imagine providing for some spergette and then she won't even let you hit it lmao
>>
>>30706832
>can wait about moving in if that's an issue
>I'd prefer to chat on Discord first
Imagine being this illiterate
>>
File: 20211116_162455.jpg (3 KB, 127x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>30648670
>NEET
>ABDL

Put the kids up for adoption, take out a life insurance policy and sunset yourself.
If you didn't abort them you owe them a future
>>
>>30706836
Didn't bother to read past the asexual part now go be exceptional with your beta friends
>>
>>30706913
>Didn't bother to read
So you admit it?

I'm glad I mentioned I'm ace because it has mostly been nice people added. Hope I don't jinx myself.
>>
tripcodes huh
I love smelly chunks of smegma
I like sniffing the funkiest muskiest dirtiest nutsacks around.
Guys that don’t shower tickle my pickle hml
>>
>>30706982
This isn’t a joke let me use your natural cottage cheese as a topping or lube

All hail urethras
>>
>>30702375
dan25#8853
>>
>>30706649
I am interested in getting to know you. Duriel#4840
>>
>>30706649
>20s F, Asexual

Translation; I won't have sex with you unless you're a chad
>>
>>30707062
>live-in romantic relationship
>would like to get to know someone before sex is on the table
>I need time for any other kinks or weird shit you have in mind
How on earth were you able to find your way around this text based forum without the ability to read? You're a bigger wizard than the 30 year olds on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>30706649
Moscow and Saint-Petersburg in Russia are pretty westernized, you are missing out by excluding the country! :)
>>
>>30706649
Hello anon, I'd like to talk to you. I think my situation will be acceptable. Add me and I'll go into detail.

I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST#5880
>>
>Status
NEET
(No need to give me money, but Im looking for place to stay)

>Sex, Age, Sexuality
24/Biological Female
Im venezuelan, latina looking, chubby, flat chested
Straight

> Location and are u willing to relocate
Im in Brooklyn NYC, could relocate but id need financial help for that.

> What are you looking for

A place to stay until april. You get a cleaning lady and easy company, someone that will hear you out, someone to talk to. I can show proof of a leaving ticket so you know I wont stay forever.

>not looking for
Prostitution, Hookups, drugs, smoking, people who ghost, creeps, rape, mean people

I am down to do sexual favors for you but no fucking.

> Anything else you would like to add?
I'm not homeless, I just got an internship in Manhattan but housing its not in the program. Im std free, clean, no drugs, no mental illnesses. I just wanna study in peace

>contact
Fatmeatball#5628
>>
>>30707621
I should specify that I'm not looking for someone to move in immediately, so waiting a couple months would be ideal.
>>
>>30706649

Here's my post, I figured you might've seen it and weren't interested but figured I'd point it out just in case: >>30700910
>>
>>30655197
mc444#0424
>>
>>30706649
How do you feel about australia anon?
>>
kind of surprised this thread is still up. there's a lot of negativity here so I thought I would let y'all know, I (bio female) met my provider on the server in 2018. I moved in with him a few months later. He's 8 yrs older than me, makes just enough money to care for us, is very handsome, kind, loyal, and clever. He taught me how to eat well, exercise, and deal with adulting like finances and foreign call centers.
I got a job a month or two after moving in with him, though he assured me it was not necessary. We both cleaned the apartment. I organized his closet and kept his balls empty (I wanted to). We have a lot of fun together.
We got married this year and bought a house. I think I make more money than him now. I owe my success to him. We will have kids in a couple years.
It's actually really easy to find someone on the thread/server as the crazies make themselves well known. Just get in and get out. Most of the success stories (there's more than one) aren't gonna be obvious bc most people don't come back like I have every once in a while.
I think what really helped us was the lack of expectations in the beginning. He didn't expect a bang maid and I didn't expect anyone at all. Our relationship grew over time, even over the internet at first.
>>
This whole stuff is not even legal if you're in the UK so stop being retarded guys

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/02/24/landlord-52-charged-in-first-sex-for-rent-case-in-uk-14139890/amp/
>>
>>30709839
Nice larp. Why would a woman join a server full of crazies when she all has to do is join Tinder and find someone local for that arrangement?
>>
>>30706649
If you're still looking and want to chat
quiexotic#0168
>>
>>30710111
>why join a server dedicated to living in someone else's house without working when you could go somewhere where that isn't even remotely the goal and have to sift through 99% of people who don't want that.
What? Are you retarded?
>>
>>30710247
I think you're the one who is retarded. Women can offer this to 10 men on a dating app that are ACTUALLY decent looking and at least one would agree. Why go through the hassle of attempting to find someone in this schizo cesspool on the internet? Get real, man
>>
>Status
Provider
>Age/Gender/Sexuality
25 m gay
>Location
California. I'm willing to move, but I want to stay in the western US
>Looking for
A bf. Must be gay or bi, must be into chubby hairy bottoms (me). If you're fat and hairy it's a huge plus. I'm highly submissive, but you don't necessarily have to be dominant. I just want a man to worship like a God and do everything for. Bills, cooking, cleaning, sex, emotional support, etc. I'm a pleaser. Extremely kinky and indulgent. Easy to get along with too... I love shy/awkward guys, I'm good at not letting the convo die.
>Contact
Kik graywanderer
>>
File: FE9DdmnacAAAW73.jpg (233 KB, 1448x2048)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/North Carolina
>Hobbies
Vidya, Annie May/Mangos, Making music, urban exploration, Fitness.
>Looking For
Cis Girl/Trans girl/Femboy/Trap to cuddle and play vidya. I make more than enough to comfortably support two people to live very comfortably, so provided we work out you wouldn't have to work.
>Not looking for
Hons? I guess? Boymoders welcome tho
>Discord Tag
DoktorBoney#8177
>>
>>30706649
I'm genuinely interested. Wagie based in western Europe. More on Discord

Epic#4085
>>
>>30706649
Here's the deal
>31 M USA
>Own my own house
>6 figure income
>clean health, can get tested again if you want some fresh results would expect you to do the same
>no criminal record
>no mental conditions
>keep a clean house and self
>can give you your own room
>I was a professional chef, can teach you to cook
>no weird fetishes, not interested in anal
What I'd expect from you
>clean up after yourself
>drain my balls as needed
>You don't need to work, but I'm not going to stop you from doing so if that's what you want to do.
>No drugs at all in my home or in your body while you live with me unless it's prescribed by a licensed medical physician.
>You can drink, but I'm not okay with an alcoholic.
>No randoms being invited into my house.
>We'll have to meet in person before you're able to move in.
>You'll need to verify this isn't a larp immediately, I need proof you're a real girl.
>need to know what your short and long term plans are and I will hold you to them
If you're actually real and interested my kik is GlassTable2002
>>
>>30706649
>The only thing I'm really concerned about would be my medical.
Expand on this, please.
1010011010#5453 if you don't wanna blab it publicly.
>>
>>30662790
Bumping
>>
>Status
NEET
>ASL
22 Male, Central USA
>What are you looking for
I'll be your diapered live-in maid boy. You can do whatever you want to me. Willing to drive no more than 8 hours outside of Kansas. If you want to pay for travel expenses and fly me out to you, we will have to talk a little bit before I get myself stranded in another state without a car.
>else
5'10" 230 lb (been losing weight). All I really need other than food/place to sleep/etc is a place to setup my PC, and a way to pay my loans (not a crazy amount) so like a part-time job unless you want to pay it and I am there for you 24/7.
Really my standards are low, even for a NEET, literally don't kill me. Thats it.
ThisIsAnAlt#3511
>>
File: 1611801448191.jpg (51 KB, 728x553)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>30645670
Male provider here, have my own place, car, job

Not really looking for a neet but I'll try it anyway, i have 2 empty rooms.

Snap Cringe69x

msg me and we can trade info and whatever
>>
To
>>30706649
and other burgers out there considering the same. Don't do college unless you plan to do something that is highly sought after like, STEM or CS. Hell, even if you do plan to do CS, you can find almost everything you need to know as free resources.
>>
>>30713871
This anon is right. Only go to college if your profession requires a college degree due to some regulatory body (BAR, medical, etc)

Provider
35/M
Small town in the southeastern US, I am not willing to relocate.
Live-in maid, possibly more. Feminine people only.
I have one spare bedroom in my new house and am open to letting a NEET use it to get on their feet or have a fresh start. I currently pay for a maid service due to working long hours and it would be much more preferable to trade room and board for that. If we click and something more comes out of it, awesome. If not, that's fine too.
>Contact:
Kik: Oreganothrowaway
Discord: Pizza Time©#6547
>>
>>30645670
How many neets here will suck dick to contribute to the home?
>>
Oh man a discord server filled with unloyal fat girls with severe daddy issues.

Go get a job, whatever you consider your disability is doesn't count. It's only because of your poor dieting you fat sacks of crap.

All the men are desperate and weird as fuck. They don't even make a large chunk of money.
Steer clear of these awkward fucking losers, thanks.
>>
M 32
Looking for: A boy or girl. Boys must be slim and feminine. You must be willing to be submissive to me. I make enough to support two people.
>>
>>30707625
Post an email.
>>
here's a question, how long have the NEETs posting here been NEETs?
>>
providers need to stop looking to 'rehabilitate' neets because ultimately its a futile effort. neets itt are just looking for people to support and finance their lifestyle.
>>
>>30652217
Give allowance get them to help thru online?
Im looking for a provider my kik anonNoodle
>>
>>30718742
Yeah, this is basically seeking arrangements for female spergs.
>>
>>30719378
Meh I'm a male sperg and I'm not a NEET (while still living almost like an hikko). It's possible.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.