[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ask me stuff or rant to me

I’m very lonely, I can lend you an ear and listen to your problems or give advice (even though I know I’m not the most successful at being a human being). I just want to interact with people
>>
>>30847933
any reason you're still a khhv? ever been hit on or asked to have sex with before?
>>
>>30847933
Where are you from, might be very easy to solve your situation
>>
>>30847933
Can I be your friend?
>>
>>30847939
I dont want meaningless sex
>>
are you going to post any sort of proof that you are in fact a girl and not a larper?
>>
>>30847940
Sure anon

>>30847938
I have not interacted with men since middle school so I am really shy around boys. And university has been online

During middle school I looked quite nerdy and dorky, so even then I didn’t get to experience any young crushes

I think I’m more attractive now luckily
>>
>>30847952
Like what? I am not attention starved enough to post anything lewd
>>
>>30847957
a clothed pic of yourself with a timestamp. anything that proves you're not a guy desu.
>>
>>30847933
Tits and timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>30847957
Post a vocaroo. https://vocaroo.com/
>>
>>30847933
got any problems that you'd want to talk about? not much consolation but you're still very young and soon you'll have more opportunities to socialize as the covid situation stabilizes
>>
>>30847956
Making friends as an adult is harder, do you have many irl?
>>
>>30847933
hmu on discord if you wanna VC!
awayitgoes#7620
>>
>>30847960
https://voca.ro/13pkMyfwbBZI

>>30847966
Thanks, I hope so, and no not really
I try to see the brighter side of life
Next week I’m going to the cinemas by myself just to force myself out of my comfort zone.

>>30847967
Just acquaintances from work or college. I try to be friendly to people but it seems to be possible to meet up with them outside of work/college, they all have their own lives or something.
>>
>>30847933
Discord?
>>
>>30847958
No thanks. I dont want to post any pictures. Especially on 4chan

>>30847970
Thanks for the offer. But I’m not really looking to voice chat with anybody and I don’t have discord
>>
are you a particularly sexual person? how often do you masturbate?
>>
File: Monster-VII.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>30847979
Well then post your snapchat or tumblr or steam or some shit.
>>
>>30847975
>Why is it such a big deal?
Cause trannies do this all the time to scam money/time from simps.
>Next week I’m going to the cinemas by myself just to force myself out of my comfort zone.
That sounds nice. It must suck to try and be social in the middle of the pandemic.
>>
>>30847975
You ever just ask someone to hang out? Whether it be work or school, I feel like platonically saying hey I want to see this movie, wanna tag along would eventually get you some bites but you gotta be okay with the rejection. If one of my coworkers or classmates hit me up and said hey I wanna try this restaurant, would you come with I'd say yes

At the same time though going to a movie or restaurant by yourself is a simple pleasure I don't get enough of. It's nice to enjoy something without the need to put effort into socializing
>>
>>30847975
Same for me, feels like everybody around me has settled down somewhat and I haven't broken out of my small social circle. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside school and work?
>>
>>30847981
Sorry, I don’t have any social media or steam. I just wanted to read peoples posts on this thread

>>30847988
How old are you? I imagine it gets harder when you don’t have college and only full time work

I do have hobbies and interests but apart from the sports I play (which are also very cliquey) they don’t involve other people

>>30847984
I think its easier said than done, and i see this advice a lot, I guess it’s hard to explain to strangers online that can’t look into my life but if I asked one of them to hang out with me they would 100% think I’m a massive weirdo, I guess we aren’t that close
>>
>>30848005
I think you'd be surprised at how receptive people can be to someone else reaching out. If a random classmate of mine who I hadn't spoken to in like a year suddenly asked me to grab a cup of coffee, I'd think huh where'd that come from and then I'd say yes. Plus, even if they think you are a weirdo, who gives a shit? They'd be the ones judging somebody for reaching out, if anything that makes them the one worthy of judgement. You gotta learn to not give a shit and just do what you want so long as you aren't hurting people or making them uncomfortable. It's not easy but it's doable. Either that or find a local community based around an interest of yours although I've heard people having mixed success there. You could also reach out to people from the past if there are any, like if a classmate from middle school reached out to me rn I'd think woah hell ya wonder what the fuck he's up to
>>
>>30848005
mid 20s, it is hard with work and no school especially this past two eyars. What sports are those?
>>
>>30848021
Tennis and cricket
Yeah I can imagine, ouch

>>30848015
Thanks, youve motivated me to text my friends I haven’t spoken to in 4 years :)

I was looking for places to meet people for the first time and found a cool website, it’s all normies but they have all sorts of hobby meet ups which seems interesting!
>>
>>30848028
>Tennis
You can play tennis with other people? Just find a park and lend them a racket.
>>
>>30848028
Are you Aussie? I play tennis occasionally but never cricket. Only a couple people I know near me who play, and of them only sometimes are they available.
>>
>>30848028
Fuck ya, I'm happy to hear it. As an aside, I feel like normies are probably better friend material than people on here give them credit for but I've been called a normie on here several times so I'm probably biased. Good luck miss, don't let yourself be discouraged, show people that you are open and willing to put yourself out there and you'll find people who are receptive. Anyone who gives you shit for doing so is a dumb cunt who deserves to be ignored and shamed
>>
>>30848036
>normies are probably better friend material than people on here
this is good advice
>>
>>30848043
>>30848036
Yes I agree normies make better friends, the people here are too extreme for me, nevertheless I struggle connecting with them beyond surface level

>>30848036
Thanks for all your encouragement:D

>>30848032
I live in a pretty sparsely populated area, but i will try do that once I move back out for university.

>>30848035
Yes I am, are you? Yeah cricket is awesome but it’s not accessible because you need a whole army and equipment to play
>>
>>30848055
No I'm in north america, we don't have cricket here just baseball. Same thing you need an army to play. I used to play table tennis regularly but not anymore, not many places with tables or people to play with
>>
>>30847933
hey add me Chai#2237 i need some personal advice pl0x
>>
>>30848081
I dont have discord sorry
>>
>>30848082
kik?
>>
>>30848082
u got fax?
>>
>>30848082
https://discord.com/download
You can use this link to download discord, if you have a fast internet connection it should download rather quickly
>>
>>30848127
>mansplaing isnt a thing
>>
>>30848082
u got a pager?
>>
File: 280.jpg (40 KB, 688x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>KHHV
why even mention this shit like its some achievement?
>>30848127
>tfw disgusting boomers are all over this place
>>
>>30848139
I definitely dont view it as an achievement, but its not a red flag either, theres nothing inherently wrong with it. Having no friends is another issue

Anyways I was trying to tell people I feel lonely, and a lot of people are curious about female KHVs

Anyways, because i
>>
>>30847933
Whats khhv and how u i knos ur a femboy
>>
>>30848158
>Anyways i
I don’t know where I was going with that lol. Ignore
>>
>>30848158
As a woman how do you manage to go without getting a hug every now and then? Ask a friend or literally anyone and they will give you one. Do you try and "fix" your current situation and it just doesn't stick or are there other factors preventing this?
>>
>>30847933
Hows your foot game?
>>
OP have you tried going outside?
>>
>>30848166
I dont have any friends but I have a loving family. It’s nice to get hugs.
I know it’s way rougher for males but dont project those questions onto me, what can I even say, I’m sorry? Lol

Yes I try to fix my current situation, I initiate most conversations and encounters, put effort into making myself attractive, it’s just a combination of lockdown and having no pre existing social circle while everybody else does preventing me from making much progress

>>30848173
I don’t know what that is, sorry
>>
>>30848176
Yes, I have a part time job, went to campus for a while, played team sports

Is something just fundamentally fucking wrong with me? Why do so many people say “just go outside”? Is it really that easy for some people? I went outside all the time and it didn’t do shit

Sorry to the anon I replied if I sounded rude or angry, I am talking to myself more than anything
>>
>>30848193
How does your feet look, is it cute.
Can you post pics of it?
Take one for the team champ.
>>
>>30848203
Nope, cant you use the other 300 threads to source some feet pictures?
>>
>>30848193
You can say whatever, wasn't looking for a specific answer, just whatever you wanted to reply with. Was curious as to how you would reply.

>>30848199
When I was 15-21 years old I didn't leave my house at all, so I can say for that time period "just go outside" was not an easy thing to do. But on the flip side one day I stopped being a pussy and forced myself to do it for a few weeks and that pretty much kicked me off and fixed most of my problems. Now I am in Uni as well, online classes. But before Christmas, they had in-person lectures etc but I never attended as I didn't need to. So you are not the only one who chooses to stay inside lol. I kinda see where you are coming from but from what you have said I don't see how you are managing to stay KHHV.
>>
>>30848207
Yeah but you're needling for attention, why can't you give the ppl what they really want?
>>
>>30848199
Have you ever tried telling another human being that you want to date them?
>>
>>30847933
OP if you show feet I promise I will listen attently to all your problems
>>
>>30847933
larping tranner
>>
OP if you actually want to chat to someone make a kik and add me
Schizotypo
>>
>>30848226
I think making new friends should be the first step, not dating
>>
>>30848375
Can I text u too anon
>>
>>30848199
Hey OP, you sound a lot like my wife.
We met in highschool and have been together since but she still struggles with having a hard time fitting in and meeting people.

I know it doesn't help but there are guys out there thinking about you right now. But they are likely having the same problem you are. It's cruel thats how it is.

If you see a guy looking at you and he immediately turns his gaze away, of you are interested, next time just smile at him. That's sometimes all it takes.

Don't worry about being "weird". You're you and you're the right person for someone.

I love my wife more then anything in the world. I'm the only one who really knows her. We are ride or die and would do anything for each other. You can have that too. Everyone deserves love.
>>
>>30848082
Messenger Pigeon?
>>
>>30847933
You can't be very lonely but then reject the dozens of guys trying to talk to you. No offense intended. Just rethink how you characterize yourself; you're not lonely, you're seeking attention. In which case, to solve your issue, it might not be a bad idea to make some normie social media and post normie girl pics
>>
>>30847975
https://voca.ro/1fjtX7xBycOJ
>>
File: 20211223_221657.jpg (822 KB, 1800x1800)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
>>30847933
Where are you from, if I can ask? Finding someone within driving or train distance helps a lot, even if a relationship starts online.. If you're from Europe, I'd love to talk to you!
>>
>>30847933
>I’m very lonely, I can lend you an ear and listen to your problems or give advice (even though I know I’m not the most successful at being a human being). I just want to interact with people

If you were lonely there's dozens of ways to fix that which don't involve turning yourself into the center of attention. If you want to chat, I'll chat. However, I'm not going to refresh an image board all day to have a conversation.
>>
>>30848139
>why even mention this shit like its some achievement?
I mean it is for modern women.
>>
>>30848731
You are naive if you think any of these posters are interested in getting to know or befriend me rather than being excited to get lewds out of a virgin girl. It’s obvious because ive stated multiple times I don’t have social media but they obviously don’t care about anything I’ve posted except that I’m a female and will keep asking over and over
>>
>>30848763
Thanks for the offer, you seem like a genuinely nice person. Unfortunately i am in Australia
>>
>>30848751
Trying too hard bro. Your voice isn’t that deep

>>30848448
Thanks anon, yeah i know. I’ve spent enough time online to see incels and the non hateful KHVs, I feel sympathy for them but that kind of stuff is strictly online and nobody irl will be that vulnerable with others with that kind of information

I think I’ve definitely come across shy guys in college, it’s really hard for me to gauge when they’re interested or not due to my inexperience. Once college campus classes resume I’ll just say fuck it and initiate conversation anyway. Thanks for the encouragement hope you and your wife have a good week
>>
>>30849246
You can't accurately make that assumption. Like sure you're probably right about 70% of the guys are just looking to be lewd, and they'll quickly reveal themselves. But a minority want to talk with you because being a khv girl implies you are introverted and uninterested in superfluous relationships - presumably like them.
Talking to someone on 4chan without getting their contact info is like trying to talk to someone as their train departs from the station; getting someone's contact info gives you a ticket on the train. I don't think they're trying to get your contact info because they want you to use social media.
This all to say again you're not lonely if you reject everyone who tries to chat
>>
>>30848764
You probably didn’t read my other posts which is ok since I posted like 20 things but I’ve made a strong effort and none of it seems to stick

Irl, everybody has their own friends. I’m going to go to some meet ups for hobbies with new people so hopefully that will be a fix

Online, i had tried to add multiple people from this board last year. At first they went well but it quickly felt very forced and they started taking longer and longer to respond. I initiated at least every 2 days, not accusatorily (Ik that’s not a word) but just a casual question to see how they’re doing. Eventually I ended up removing them once 5-6 of my questions would go unanswered and I took the hint or them removing me. We even had common hobbies so it’s not like we had 0 things to talk about

I understand this place is not great to make friends. I wasnt looking for conversations in this thread, just a place where people could rant and i could get glimpses into other peoples lives without feeling like a lurker
>>
>>30849277
I didn't. I was going to bed when I posted that and I almost never read the rest of the thread other than what catches my attention. Do you? It seems like a lot of time spent perusing other peoples conversations.

I don't, I have a few online friends but basically no irl friends. I tend to be a bit of a hermit though and when I do go out I stick to myself.

Most people on this board aren't good at maintaining friendships and if you don't "click" then you don't click. I've found all of my long term friendships from this board came from talking about our lives and our interests, regardless of if the other person shared them. I don't particularly care about feminism but I have a friend who reads feminist literature and tells me about it from time to time. Needing common hobbies to talk to someone only helps you break the ice, it doesn't really help you form a friendship. If it does, that friendship is often conditional on your continued interest in the hobby and not the person or their life.

I see what you're trying to do but people can rant basically anywhere on the internet whenever they want. Had you started your post with
>Not looking for conversations but can people rant about their lives so i could get glimpses into other peoples lives without feeling like a lurker
You would have come off as more genuine, wouldn't need to bait post with 19/f/khv, and may have gotten the responses you were hoping for. As it stands, your post comes off as disingenuous attention seeking.
>>
>>30849306
I don’t really care if you think I am disingenuous. I even said in the OP that I am seeking attention. I talked about my personal life to people and asked about theirs as well. I have been on /soc/ long enough to know somebody like you who found a friendship is either lying or the minority because most people don’t achieve it, especially the men who post

>they can just rant somewhere else
You are just grasping for straws here. I am giving people an option to do something if they don’t want to do it I don’t really care, they can do it somewhere else. Seems like a beating a dead horse to me
>>
>>30847933
The problem with coming to a board like this as a girl is that you face very similar problems but also every unique ones.

Most people I talk to now and days have problems meeting new people, that's not a gender related issues at all. I think men have problems keeping attention but on the flip side it feels like a lot of younger guys are very protective of themselves. In a one on one conversation in the real world, and maybe a bit online too, I'm sure you meet a lot of really nice people that come off as acquaintances but never go anywhere. I'm willing to bet people at your age don't have enough social experience to know that it's important to take risks and open yourself up with that one weird off color joke or that niche hobby they have even if they could be seen as dorks for it. I don't think this is a you thing, I think every younger person struggles with the concept of letting themselves out lately
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
ill go snort some benzos
>>
>>30849324
>. I have been on /soc/ long enough to know somebody like you who found a friendship is either lying or the minority because most people don’t achieve it, especially the men who post
This is because the people who keep coming back and bitching tend to be the ones who can't hold friendships or relationships, yourself included. It's a toupee fallacy.

>You are just grasping for straws here. I am giving people an option to do something if they don’t want to do it I don’t really care, they can do it somewhere else. Seems like a beating a dead horse to me
I don't see it as grasping for straws at all, my point was your solicitation for rants is not the actual point of this thread and is superficially so at best. Your OP boils down to "19/f/khv talk to me" and then you get annoyed when men try and talk to you. The rule of 4chan has always been "tits or gtfo" to discourage this kind of blatant attention seeking by females. You've added nothing to the board but the same empty attention-seeking threads that get made 5 times a day.
>>
>>30849269
Thanks! We will try!

I wish the best for you, embrace your weird and find someone who loves you for it.
If you ever wanted conversation that doesn't revolve around lewds and such let me know. I have kik but don't like posting my discord. I can if you're interested though.
>>
>>30847933
thread #43534 of whore talking about how lonely they are. I don't care if you're a khv. If you act like this you are a spiritual whore and a miser. There are men who are legitimately lonely and would never be able to get tons of people clamoring for their attention like this.

I curse you. worthless hole.
>>
>>30847933
I'm lonely too hmu Sonnenradical14#9084
>>
>>30847933
Why haven’t you killed your self?
>>
>>30847933
You've got to lighten up on yourself. Social media has fed you this misperception that everyone around you is living this uber-wealthy, sex-filled life of utter joy. Two things: 1. They aren't. 2: It'd be bullshit even if they were. Find kindness, goodness, self-worth and love. You're 19, for shit's sake. You're not old enough to despair that you don't measure up. Social media is fucking poisoning an entire generation, and it's really gross and sad. I am 40,and was a virgin until 21. I was shy, awkward, introverted, and emotionally immature as all fuck. So what? I now run a national company, married a woman I genuinely loved who is hotter than shit, and happily enjoy my life. I still like my weird internet because that's been me since the 90s and it's how I do. Stop with the despair. You're gonna grow out of it. It's going to be ok.
>>
>>30852627
PS: just don't get fat. This is the secret to life. Don't get fat. and you will be happy.
>>
>>30847933
am 21 and in the same boat as you, i am a lesbian though so i suppose there's a little bit different dynamic there.
it sucks bc my younger sister is much more outgoing than i am so i feel like even more of a huge dork. i at least have friends who are in a similar position, so i know i'm not a total freak. 2020 let me fall back on some bad isolating habits so i'm determined to break those while i still have classes.
>>
>>30852685
Boohoo you eat pussy. Welcome to the fuckin club, bruh. You like girls? Wow that's so unique. Hardly 49% of the world does, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzjKPDdjs0&ab_channel=bp996959
>>
y'all are fucking simps bruh every other post is "pls miss show me ur boobs" holy shit you people can't think about anything but sexy times

And OP there's thousands of people who use this board. A good thread died for your personal attention seeking. No one wants to ask you anything. There are tonnes of KHHV females here. 19 years old? fuck off. im 23 lol
>>
>>30852699
I don't wanna see your tits, anon. Bruh. Go for a jog.
>>
File: dellasmug.jpg (56 KB, 956x1080)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>30852703
"hUH? I'M NOT like the other boys stop generalisingg us males!! Bruh!!!"
>>
File: 1587687757571.jpg (82 KB, 848x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>30852720
>>30852699
based
I love you for your personality
t. not like the other guys
pic related, me when thinking of you hurting
message me on kik where we can exchange non-sexual nudes
>>
>>30852694
you replying with ani difranco gave me a kek, thank you gen Xer
>>
>>30847933
>KHHV
Which Kindom Hearts game is that one?
>>
>>30852645
This is good advice
>>
>>30849277
>lt very forced and they started taking longer and longer to respond. I initiated at least every 2 days, not accusatorily (Ik that’s not a word) but just a casual question to see how they’re doing. Eventually I ended up removing them once 5-6 of my questions would go unanswered and I took the hint or them removing me. We even had common hobbies so it’s not like we had 0 things to talk about

can relate, its always the same kinda, maybe Im just fucking boring tho
goodluck op
>>
>>30847951
asa fellow KHHV, I feel as though this is sometwhat self-defeating prophecy. Let me breakdown the loop

>I don't want meaningless sex
>Therefore, I don't want to meet people who want just sex
>many dating avenues have hookups and one night stands, so you don't want to use that to meet people
>you only want to meet people you're comfortable with
>you keep circling the same hobbies looking for groups
>you make friends and now you don't want to blow up the relationship by asking them on a date
>the meaningful sex you long for is now walled off by the risk of blowing up a good friendship just to get banged
>but I don't want meaningless sex

as an added bonus, the the big virus incident is keeping us all indoors and separated.

Therefore, there's gotta be a different approach. Thankfully, the internet is a wonderful place to breakdown your barriers because

>no-one knows who you are
>no-one cares if your tits/cock is wonky
>if your pics are used as blackmail, it's mostly not in the blackmailers favour to expose their contact information just so you can say 'sory mum i got blackmailed
>If people IRL find out, you can explain to them and if they don't get it, they're wack and lack empathy

so try breaking down barriers boys and girls. maybe you don't want meaningless sex. but maybe the person who sends you a polite enough message that isn't hey and a dick pic might turn out to be fun to hang out with.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.