[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Post your info in the thread and see if you can make friends! (◠‿◠)(◕◞౪◟◕)
>ASL
>About You
>other boards you use
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Discord tag

Previous: >>31534140
Previous x2: >>31515543
Previous x3: >>31505184
Previous x4: >>31488158
Previous x5: >>31470738

have fun and be kind! don't be schizo with drama!

ps don't just cross-post walls of text from ideal bf/gf/dating over and over! it doesn't help people get to know you better!
>>
>asl
25/m/usa

>about
Product designer and lazy web dev during the day
Play lots of video games, listen to drum and bass music, and collect pens at night
Like to draw and watch anime once in a blue moon
Games I play are Splatoon 3, Call of Duty, and FFXIV

Personality wise I'm an INTJ
Usually pretty chill except when I'm getting angry at video games (for fun)
Friends say I'm funny but in reality I'm lacking some brain cells and say stupid shit

Physically I'm a tall but fat latino
I own cat ears and a maid dress, make of that what you will

>lf
Looking for people who share my interests and wanna play splatoon 3
Chicano or mexicans are a plus
Can be platonic or a relationship if it happens (I'm straight)

>nlf
Not looking for anyone under 21
I'm not really empathetic so I'm not a person you'd want to vent to
No drama or people who project their problems onto others
I got weird kinks and shit but don't be a real weirdo

>contact
link me your post
>>
File: 1663474823351380.jpg (114 KB, 750x933)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
19/f
Hybristophile with a dependency on alcohol and a great taste in literature, philosophy, and music
V.#4015
>>
File: s.png (109 KB, 1184x1185)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>A/S/L (timezone is optional)
2X/M/Croatia

>Basic Description of self
Supervillain.

>hobbies/interests
Earthworms, astronomy, lifting, the occult.

>Looking for
People interested in the interests I listed.

>Not looking for
People not interested in the interests I listed.

>Tag
Visitant#3461
>>
18 FEMALE USA, fascinated with iridescent/glazed porcelain marbles (SPHERICAL TOY, not countertops!!1) and periodically shoves them in my intestines bcz they are affordable anal beads and relieve constipation thanks to bowel enlargement, SCUM MANIFESTO FUNDAMENTALIST, wants to get dicked down by Nietzsche, uses detergent pods as suppositories, constructing a neocities site that rotationally displays literary quotes from critically-acclaimed author Patrick S. Tomlinson, terminally on /g/ /adv/ /his/ /sci/ /pol/, muslim ummah will be victorious and palestine is arab, ejaculates when conceptualizing different internet protocols and cryptographic hash functions, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxL5BVEkRs
>ROCKYOU.TXT#2303
>>
>>31550700
Obvious tranny
>>
>>31550718
Another tranny. Holy shit you AGP fetishists are so inept at passing for female this should clue you in that YWNBAW
>>
File: ElrgwK7WkAIoiAO.jpg (30 KB, 594x594)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
18/M/USA (Florida)

The type of person to post Kuromi pictures on /soc/

Volcel femboy wignat

Hugslut, overly affectionate, add for lovebomb

I'm the only one who loves you!

?!#4103

Not looking for: Fuck you, add me
>>
File: not_my_rato.jpg (124 KB, 818x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>ASL
27 eu m
>About You
I like talking
I like nice things
I try to be nice and do well
I have adhd and autism
>other boards you use
vidya boards mostly, but I don't use 4chan a lot
>Looking for
I'm looking to hang out around 19 GMT or even a bit earlier every day with someone.
Just talk and hang out for a bit every day! I am really talkative so I always have something to say or inquire about.
I enjoy talking with women more because I only had a mom growing up.
>Not looking for
Men, trans, weird stuff, please be nice!
Groups, servers
>Discord tag
Aloysia#0597
>>
File: SQUASH.png (21 KB, 98x84)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
ASL
25/M/NY
>About You
Normal ass dude. I enjoy casual conversation and hanging with chill people. Funny once in a while, good vibes. Former Culinary Institute student, so you know I kill it in the kitchen. I also enjoy playing games (Mostly Fighters, Shooters, RPG games) and I'm slowly getting back into digital art slowly. Anything you wanna know in particular I'm sure I can answer. Hit me up!
>other boards you use
Dont use 4chan much, mostly just /vg/ to keep up with some stuff
>Looking for
Friends for chatting, maybe playing some games/vc if thats cool.
>Not looking for
Iunno, surprise me
>Discord tag
BruhMoment#1275
>>
>ASL
21/M/US-FL

>Describe yourself
im just moving one step at a time with a kinda grim outlook on the world. i have my associates and am working freelance. i think i look kinda decent and i hope youll like me too. sorry if i talk a little loud sometimes.

>Hobbies/Interests
music, anime, video games, multiplayer, tinkering with machines and tech, sleeping.. reading.. looking at dumb shit online

>Looking for
friends. somebody to love. either or is ok :)

>Not looking for
i am straight, so please understand that coming in.

>Contact Info
LewdSumihara#2918
>>
>>31550759
>>31550761
how is it obv?
>>
>>31550782
How the fuck is it not
>>
>>31550718

OBVIOUSTRANNYISOBVIOUS.JPG
>>
>ASL
29M
>About You
Not neurotypical, but reasonably normal all things considered. I am married, with real and meaningful (but niche) interests. Unpretentious, earnest, rational, caring
If you will put the effort in to give me something to work with, I will be happy to talk about any subject you like.
History, beauty, pop culture, psychology, aesthetics
>other boards you use
None
>Looking for
Someone that cares about the world and is capable of seeing beauty and being interested in the tiniest details of life. Someone that writes long messages and hasn’t had their brain completely overwritten by memes. Be interested in the world
>Not looking for
Romance/sex. Chilling/vibing
>Discord tag
Misserably#0908
>>
>>31550688
>ASL
27/m/Canada (close enough?)
>About You
I like drinking, browsing /soc/ for a surrogate to real life interaction, homesteading, reading, psychology, cooking, music, gardening, beekeeping and a bunch of other boring shit
>other boards you use
/ck/ /wsg/
>Looking for
biological women, voice chat, low expectations.
>Not looking for
severe mental illness, seriously, dont be a schizo. its easy to spot and im not equipped to deal with that
>Discord tag
tӏotes#77844
>>
18m Washington State, Bellevue. Looking to lose virginity or just chat. Mid-Range cock. Men or Women

Telegram: @RomFom

Discord: #randono#8157
>>
File: 2.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1280)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>A/S/L
23/M/Canada
>About you
I'm reserved, pretty level headed and I like to think I'm easy to talk with. Very goal oriented and I try my best to be meticulous
>Other boards you use
fit and k but not as much anymore
>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking, fitness, guns, movies, history, criminology, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, video games, hiking and nature
>Looking for
Friends, daily conversation, sharing interests, getting to know someone, keeping each other company and/or motivated. If I get to know you more I'd be down to VC. I'm currently injured and I'm going to be on my computer a lot
>Not looking for
Friend collectors, server invites, extreme mental illness, low effort
>tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
>>31550782
Because ironically trannies always have hypermasculine brains with hypermasculine interests. The first one discussed their sexual fetishes and an interest in “philosophy”. Every tranny thinks they are a philosopher and every tranny has deranged fetishes. So two strikes there, and being on soc in the first place is strike three. Other tranny checked all the boxes of communism, anime, philosophy, coding/software, hypersexual fetishes. Literally could not possibly be more stereotypical
>>
File: 1662986593510908s.jpg (2 KB, 125x95)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
#copypasta
>ASL
22/bababoi/somewhere under the rainbow
>Looking for in a partner
in crime for sure !!
but a good friend is highly appreciated too <3
>Not looking for
creeps -you know who u are-, and just bad ppl.
>Songs/genres of music and religious texts you like
Holy Quran, classical music and folkloric music of different cultures.
>Videogames you like
WOT, and chess (chess.com), story games and rpgs like Undertale is always nice
>Interests
science, anything astronomy, and electronics/ham radio and programming, anything related to horticulture please give me more of!!
>Three things you hate (doesn't have to be about a potential partner)
1.luddites/anti-education/anti-science folk (I'm pretty sure u are nice ppl but u have to have basic understanding of how anything works, or otherwise COVID like illnesses are going to be a seasonal thing and did I mention global warming... please take a science textbook and read it that's all I'm askin)
2. Zionist (I don't hate u cus u like Jews, I hate u cus u support a colonial era, expansionistic ethno-state that sees all other people around it as subhuman {that includes u white evangelicals look up USS Liberty} , kills ppl every day and supports horrible dictatorships all over the world, how is that not different from Nazi Germany? exactly it is not, Israel is the Jewish Nazi Germany but in the middle east)
3. sorry I couldn't come up with the last one, idk maybe self-centered ppl .
>Highest level of education+course
doing my associate degree aiming to continue thou to PhD in ME or NE, pray for me anons
>Political views (if any)
I try to judge situations in a per case basis, so I don't particularly lean either way.
>Are you working/student/NEET?
student
>Any mental illnesses?
not yet...
>Contact info/Discord
Telegram:
@ali6x944
Discord:
Ali6x44#8209
>>
>>31550798
Sounds pretty cool, I'd add you if I had more time lately
>>
>ASL
23 F US
>looking for
looking for daddy
>These fucks stay away
meanies
>Contact info
Discord: Junkyard Puppy#4681
Kik: pinklemonade2222
Snap: junkyardkitty22
>>
>>31551012

You wont find your dad online for sure.
>>
>>31551012
Pay whore
>>
22/F/NY
I need a friend, someone who is a functioning member of society, hopefully not mentally unwell but it’s fine, art enthusiast, will help me stay on track vice versa
Nothing lewd, or sexual
yessss#9817
>>
>ASL
22/M/India
>About You
Just a bored neet with nothing else better to do
>other boards you use
Int, b and gif
>Looking for
I need a friend, someone who is a functioning member of society, hopefully not mentally unwell but it’s fine, will help me stay on track vice versa
(Copied from the slut above)
>Not looking for
People who ghost in a day or two
>Discord tag
hri#2132
>>
File: IMG-20220917.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>ASL
20/m/brazil
>About You
i like literature, arts, botany, visiting nature and the sea, collecting music (vinyl, cds and cassettes), getting wet in the rain, and other things :)
>other boards you use
/lit/, /fa/, /sci/, /out/, /p/, /a/, and /c/ once in a blue moon
>Looking for
anyone willing to be my friend!
>Not looking for
eroticism, parasocial interactions/people who will only knock on my door once and never return, unfriendly people
>Discord tag
gabriel ;3#9882
>>
>ASL
20/m/Tokyo
>About You
I like cosplay, vidya, anime, r&b, rock, edm, jpop, eating out, history, asmr, and i often exercise
>other boards you use
/cgl/, /a/, /vst/, /vm/, /int/ and /cm/ for profile pictures (because i am a psychopath who loves gaslighting vulnerable people on social media for money and pleasure)
>Looking for
homies
>Not looking for
schizos
>Discord tag
ritsuki#2977
>>
>ASL
m 23 spain
>About You
uni student gooning away
>Looking for
goon budy, into ahsoka tano, wasian, asian
>Not looking for
chat, gore scat
>Discord tag
echo#1298
>>
File: DSC4877.jpg (1.4 MB, 2938x4154)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
23/m/Portland, OR

Eclectic and lonely weirdo. I write poetry and practice kendo (Japanese fencing) twice a week. I'm an academic archaeologist with a shitty day job at a hotel. I have a bearded dragon named Vindex and I collect ancient coins! I'm a traditional, ceremonial occultist who reads a lot of ancient literature.

I listen to a lot of music but right now I'm listening to a lot of raw black metal, skramz, post-punk, shoegaze, and neofolk. I play harmonica and I'm learning bass guitar!

I don't really play video games other than Minecraft and some retro titles.

Please only add if you're interested in long-term conversation and friendship!

Volpiano Anteo Salazar#0931
formerly NECROBABES.com
>>
>>31550688

22 male US. Looking for someone who lives in a similar timezone, likes anime, is reasonably mature, reasonably intelligent and reasonably okay with confrontation. You have to be okay with listening to music together and watching movies and what not. I don't want someone who has the communication skillset of a toddler, I don't want emotional parasites, political extremists, random adds, stalkers (you know who you are), extremely neurotypical people or drama farmers. If you don't fit what I just asked for I literally do not want anything to do with you.

Uko.#4007
>>
>ASL
24/m/aus (victoria)
>About You
autistic semi neet who gets by with mowing boomers lawns, will probably go on cenno soon. i like stealth games, rpgs, simulators and anything singleplayer. i am currently playing Prison Architect and The Dark Mod. i also like reptiles, insects, arachnids, molluscs, gardening, horticulture, planes, cars, trains, yogurt making, metal (gothic, nsbm, black), dungeon synth, internet nostalgia, reading infodumps and responding weird
>other boards you use
r9k, v, k, ck, tg, int, s4s
>Looking for
anybody and anything really, prefer other people from aus or nz but it really doesn't matter too much
>Not looking for
underage people, pretentious people, you'll find out
>Discord tag
Cacatov#7942
>>
File: bingsu.jpg (40 KB, 430x215)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31550688
>A/S/L
37 / M / San Francisco Bay Area

>Interests/Hobbies/General stuff
Just another nerdy programmer who's been on here since /b/ was good. My hobbies though include the usual anime and gaming stuff. So we can talk about Miyazaki films, general travel, indie games, future travel plans, life advice / mentorship, whatever. I'm very chill. Still hyped for the Chainsaw Man anime, and gradually working through my Steam backlog. Nowadays though since I have money and can work remote I'm doing a lot of traveling around the world. Currently traveling to Korea, but looking forward to whatever I line up next... maybe it can involve you?

>Looking for
Friends with benefits and hopefully travel partners. Girls only please. I dig the egirl vibe and lean towards being a gentle dom. Love girls who just enjoy showing off their bodies. Ideally I'd really like to find someone I vibe with well to spend some extra vacation days with (I'm in an open relationship and my partner can't travel as much as me), but that's not 100% necessary... but I have lots of trips planned and I love talking about it. I definitely would like to have a friendship/connection outside of any lewd stuff though. I'm well-off so no need to worry about money for whatever adventures we may have together.

>Not Looking for
Someone who can't maintain a conversation or is just looking to sell me pics. It's not fun for me if I don't feel like you're engaged when we're talking. Also if you're only looking for something platonic that's a dealbreaker for me. Definitely no underage girls please.

>Tag
discord: sunsets_44#2942
>>
>ASL
22/M
>About You
College student who loves shoegaze and watch movies. I suffer from anxiety and I have few problems socializing but always do my best :)
>other boards you use
/x/ /v/ and /an/
>Hobbies/Interests
music, anime, video games, animals, movies, photography, teaching, conspiracy, horror, science and cooking
>Looking for
Ppl with whom I can improve my English, since it is my second language and I would really like to improve it.
>Not looking for
Ppl who aren't kind or patient with me if we talk bc I have already experienced that.
>Discord tag
Annq#0392
>>
File: berryverrine.png (1.09 MB, 1200x1403)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
28, nb (she / her), Canada (EST)
>aboot you
Tired but friendly art nerd. Into oil painting, singing, guitar, creative writing, horror, ttrpg's, rp, typical nerd shit like anime and comics. Been getting back into learning Spanish. Love listening to what you're passionate about or just hearing about your day and how you're doing
>other boards you use
I don't really browse anymore but on rare occasions I'll go on /u/, /co/ and /tg/
>fav games (PC)
FFXIV (Primal), R6 Siege, Vermintide 2, Halo MCC, Phasmophobia, Risk of Rain 2, GTFO, Deep Rock Galactic, TF2, L4D2, OW, Space Station 13, Receiver 2, STALKER, Lobotomy Corp
>looking for
Trans friends to play games with (especially FFXIV and Siege) or to hang out in a call with, maybe watch something together
>not looking for
Cis men, flirting / lewd stuff, racists, anyone 20 or younger

Siv#8022
>>
>ASL

20/m

>About You

Video games,shooting,smokeing weed,committing mass genocide

>other boards you use

pol,x,k

>Looking for

relationship

>Not looking for

trannys

>Discord tag

firestorm#9196
>>
File: husban...png (310 KB, 555x515)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>31550688
>ASL
19 f japan

>About You
neet (ex-neet soon :>), a bit of a hikki, no irl friends cos language barrier dmwoajo i dont rly have much friends in general so ive been finding friends online n i only did that recently..! my hobbies r only rly playing games n binge-watching shows/movies. i'm trying to get back into my old interests but i haven't rly had the motivation to do so... other than that, i rly do think i'm energetic! i spew a lot of bullshit, very stupid, n sometimes annoying (imo). i'll try my very best to make our friendship work if ur cool! that's what i always do but no hard feelings if we don't click.

>other boards you use
r9k, wsg

>Looking for
friends that have similar interests, tastes, etc. i want to have things in common so we can both talk n not have just one person explain stuff to the other (i'm cool w it but ksdwa u probably wouldn't lol). let's get to know each other!

ppl who play valorant n apex! those r my main games rn!

ppl that wanna binge watch shows n movies w me!

honestly someone that will deal with my bullshit. i'll do the same ofc, i'm a rly firm believer of the 'ride or die' phase!

o im also looking for long term friends that chat everyday!

>Not looking for
the opposite of what i want? idk, just hmu and if we don't click or get alone, truthfully no hard feelings! at least we tried!

>Discord tag
rini#4785
>>
File: 67VdHl7.png (585 KB, 1000x714)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>ASL
21/M/Asia

>About You
I'm just a guy, computer engineering student and epic gamer; I'm into videogames, movies, vtubers, and the occasional manga. I'm pretty sure I have autism and depression although I haven't gotten a diagnosis. I like analyzing things and hearing about people's lives. People also have told me that I'm a bit gay and retarded at times. I could probably talk to anyone about anything, I'm stupid as shit and I like learning. I usually just play Apex on my free time but I'm trying to get back into other vidya atm.

>other boards you use
/v/, /b/, /vt/, /wsg/, /soc/, and /gif/

>Looking for
i want bros (or girls) who i can talk to or play apex with once in a while

>Not looking for
meanies :3

>Discord tag
Borgar#1013
>>
>ASL
20/M/EU
>About You
Engineering nerd, especially when it comes to motorbikes, cars or planes. I like punk rock and jazz, looking at cute animals and I’m also bi with a preference for dudes (especially the pope).I spend a lot of my time emulating old PS2/PS1 games like armoured core and ace combat. I’ve been getting into gundam and have been learning how to make model kits of fighter jets, i’m getting decent but i’d love someone who’s good at them to teach me. I also love cute animals so if you got any pics you best show them to me if you know whats good for your health.
>other boards you use
/o/, /k/, /gif/, /y/
>Looking for
Homies, I usually talk to guys but girls are allowed. People who love ps2 games, people who are funny, people who can teach me fighting fames or how to build gundams. People who I can sperg to about engineering or other hobbies.
>Not looking for
People who can’t hold a conversation, people who immediately want to see my benis.
>Discord tag
Prick#9316
>>
> 18, F, US
> bored, I don't take my depression medication but I'm not going to tell you non stop how bad my life is
> chats only I play Valorant and roblox, yes I am Asian
> no coomers

ImAsh#0529
>>
>ASL
26/F/SEA
>About You
Gloomy NEET girl. English isn't my native language. I might not be talkative ,not until we get to knows each other better anyways. I like discussing about current political situations(I'm left-leaning but more like centrist), typical anime and gaming, and random stuff. Also like sending animal memes.
>other boards you use
/Cgl /Vg /pol
>Looking for
Friends or whatever
>Not looking for
NO HORNY
>Discord tag
Manamiin#2230
>>
File: PleiadesB_Cannane_2419.jpg (4.28 MB, 2419x2419)
4.28 MB
4.28 MB JPG
With a flourish of her fan, a goth lady (dressed in all her finery) apparates. Algorithms shimmer in the dark. She is in search of that brilliant spark; that kindred spirit. Do you reach out?

>self
29, trans woman, Europe/Germany (UTC+1)
rational, serene, serious, resilient, independent, aloof, deliberate
engineer, computer science M.Sc.
rich inner world with many hidden depths and facets

>looking for
+ trans women in tech
+ deep, intelligent discourse about anything (high-effort)
+ sharing about emotions and one another's past (dark as well as light)
+ goths with extravagant/expensive fashion tastes (e.g., Victorian, lolita)
+ individuals capable of appreciating the finer things in life (e.g., quality food, furniture, tools)

Please disclose neurodivergence if present/known. I shift to accommodate.

>aspirations/goals
+ actualize a life clearly worth living
+ embody silk hiding steel
+ unashamedly embrace being trans
+ accrue substantial material wealth
+ indulge in choice luxuries

>select interests
finance, entrepreneurship, cybersec
creative writing, fiction (ruling, intrigue, industrialization)

>issues
chronic pain; emotional detachment due to bereavement

>body
hip-length burgundy hair, pale skin
191cm (6′3″), 65kg (143 lb)
severe scoliosis (a distortion of the spine; right-convex C-shape)

>orientation
bisexual dominant-leaning switch; versatile; androgynous/feminine presentation preferred
+ online: text role-play
+ in person: only meaningful, serious and long-term

>contact
Nyx#3736
>>
>ASL
21M
>About You
I like reading, I love listening to music and I love talking about art in general, as well as listening to other people talk about their personal interests.
>Looking for
Anyone to talk with, people that can hold a conversation and don't ghost.
>Not looking for
Pushy people, IRL meets, voice chat.
>Discord tag
Southeast#0212
>>
>Who are you?
26 M west eu, nerdy, tall, white, skinny. I'm kinda isolated and I mainly play vidya. I'm very caring and playful once we have a connection, and I'd like someone like that too. Yes I will use emojis lol
I'm on r9k a lot too, and would like to find a kinda fembot gf
I won't lie I'm quite depressed, and have trauma. If you have the same I'll help you feel better hopefully!
>What are you looking for?
A softspoken shy girl who likes memes, joking around a lot and finding nice things to do together, but please don't let me do all the talking. it's so much better if you show your own personality too and tell me things
age and height, race etc doesn't really matter. as long as it's just us two i'll be happy. Looking for irl as soon as possible. will do cute things like stream my games and play with you and let you call and talk about whatever is on your mind.
I wanna be lovey dovey with eachother while still able to make fun of eachother and meme around
Someone who follows me but also able to make her own choices
I play games like WoW, destiny, league, portal, tf2, borderlands and more. Cute games we can do together, i'll want to play with you! It's my main interest, so please like playing and talking about games
>Contact Info:
please be from europe too, big time zone differences make me sad and makes it less likely for anything to work
Azrogg#8692
>>
>>31551439
a tranny looking for lolis, who woulda thought
>>
File: E7Nex8eVUAA9tUk.jpg (114 KB, 1200x958)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
ASL
21/M/U.S.
>Interests
Retro Vidya, Older Anime (70s-00s), 2000s internet stuff, JRPGs, old amvs, Yuri, gardening, Visual Novels, Japanese music. (citypop, 80s jpop, Idols) Modding San Andreas and Left 4 Dead 2, Mashups, Rips (I miss soundclowns), Horror Games, Literature, Movies, and driving.
>Looking for
Friends, people to talk to with similar interests. People who can VC.
>Not Looking For
Sexual stuff/Relationships
>Tag
Starman#0558

Will unadd if I get no reply from you after a week
>>
File: unknown-372.png (195 KB, 367x398)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>31551439
>>
File: 1576343732363.gif (93 KB, 400x400)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
>ASL
25/M/EU

>About You
Calm and patient INFP-T type guy, currently working and trying to pursue new interests or education with saved up funds,
I'm usually trying to be kind and helpful if I can but It's hard for me to show empathy.
Tendency to overthink stuff resulting in mood shifts and with head in the clouds I can act dumb or clueless most likely
I can be talkative if topic allows this or even passionate if its stuff I like or I'm invested in or if we simply get along, shitposting and memeing is cool too within certain limits.
Depending on my mood i can listen to some classical music and the next day swap to rock, so my taste is really flexible, whatever that "clicks" or allows me to enter certain vibe state.
I also stutter

>other boards you use
mostly /v/ /x/ /tg/ /vg/

>Hobbies/Interests
vidya, long time ffxiv player, anime, discovering new music, I like to collect pictures and pretty much browsing art on the internet, paranormal or creepy stuff, also touhou enjoyer

>Looking for
A friend to do usual stuff like gaming talking and watching and maybe even relationship, open to vc if we get along.

>Not looking for
tansgenders, nsfw

>Contact Info
Mira#8541
>>
File: asdfeee.png (223 KB, 332x287)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>ASL
31/M/Midwest
>About You
A pretty alright guy into generic shit you'd expect honestly. I don't take myself seriously at all.
>What you're looking for
Other cool people that are socially developed, but have that special kind of broken that comes with still posting on this cesspool of a site.
>What you aren't looking for
Coomers, strictly politics
>Contact
Dojima#3153
>Bonus voice clip because hopefully you'll VC eventually
https://voca.ro/1ixJc9QrP5vB
>>
>>31551430
Tranny.
>>
File: 1654462494472.jpg (58 KB, 640x640)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>ASL
21 / F / Canada

>Looking For
Just someone chill to talk with. I'm into most of the usual nerd shit, but I like history and conspiracies and stuff like that too. I also have a lot of emotional damage, so I might come off as unhinged or distant.

>Not Looking For
Other females, trannies of any kind, faggots, persons of color, kikes or muslims, low IQ mouth breathers who don't know how to read my post before adding me.

>Tag
Lil_Calzone#1971
>>
>>31551609
Obvious transbian predator looking for women
>>
>>31551613
"Not looking for other females"
dumb nigger
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA
>Basic Description Of Myself
Built, average height, beard, broad shoulders, brown eyes, big dick, thick ass
>Hobbies and Interests
Video games, lifting weights, anime, smoking weed, wrestling, music
>Looking For
Looking for new friends, people to chat with, play games with, down for whatever
>Discord Tag
CarlDoesWrk#1970
>>
File: 1662843988881880.png (718 KB, 676x677)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>Asl
25/m/east coast US
>Self description
I'm a boy into cooking, scary stuff, vidya, anime, animals, plenty of other things as well. I have a lot of hobbies and interests but a lot of times I'm terribly scatterbrained or indecisive regarding how to spend my free time
>What I want
A nice boy to talk to and do things with, someone to play games like xiv with or anything really, I really want more people to play with and I like most genres. I'm open to lewd or romance as well if we click like that. Happy to just chat or watch random things too!
>What I don't want
To argue with people or be invited to your server, also not looking for guys who just want pics of me and to fap and nothing else. I'm also not really attracted to super masculine men if you want to do that sorta stuff. If we don't connect or hardly ever talk I'll probably just remove you, don't hate me please :c
>Tag
nyeh#4727
>>
>>31550688
TheyCallMeVincenzo on twitch look me up <3 i have a discord that id like you all to join
>>31550700
>>31550718
>>31551012
>>31551037
>>31551256
>>31551266
>>31551430
>>
27 / M / CA

Psychotic and abusive. I enjoy forcing things out of people and making them feel uncomfortable, stupid, or scared. Constantly horny and angry. I’m always traveling for business and put on a smile but need to use someone that I don’t care about like a doll you’d throw away.

ikillegirls #1351
>>
>ASL
29/M/MI (616)
>About You
I am consodered pretty funny by most of the people I interact with be it friends or strangers on Discord. I am into goth/punk rock and I dabble with making electronic music wirh an industrial edge. I love philosophy, history, and writing and I am very easy to converse with. My cynical view of human nature leads me expect the worst from people which has actually made me much more accepting of others, since I don't expect to always be kind, selfless, or even reasonable and I relentlessly self-critique so I can be less annoying myself.
>other boards you use
/out/, /fa/, /mu/, and sometimes /pol/ and /gif/
>Looking for
Either a woman who can wants to be dominated after getting to know me or men to be friends with
>Not looking for
Gay shit, trannies, casual hookups
>Discord tag
realcharles#8631
>>
>A/S/L
18 - F - France

>describe yourself
brainworm ridden unfathomably lonely terminally online punk

>hobbies
drawing, reading, writing, listening to music, love my bed

>looking for
interesting individuals, frens and meaningful convos. Honestly desperate for social interaction

>not looking for
coomers

>tag
kriegerin#0306
>>
File: IMG_20220827_141157.jpg (2.33 MB, 3456x4608)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>ASL
24 / trans f / uk

>About You
Ambient-core vegetarian INFJ shut-in

I'm mostly mentally stable and functional but defo not normal. My personality tends to fluctuate a lot it's kind of turbulent. I can't really guarantee what I'll be like with you but I'd love to get close to someone, voice call with them regularly, watch shows and stuff, laugh and joke. I don't really have anything I'm specifically looking for past that-- people I can form a strong bond w. I don't wanna just waste effort. Still if u wanna just send me cat vids im good w that too

I don't need to talk to someone who shares my hobbies but here's some stuff I enjoy,, k-pop, ambient music, dream pop, documentaries, modernist lit, diet pepsi, plants, esoteric stuff (tho i dont like esoteric ppl), goth stuff, ironic depression stuff, serial killers, true crime, blood, dreams and psych, sadism, psychopaths, incense, meditating, drawing stuff

ill try not to be too weird, i make an effort to consider other people. hope u do too.

>Tag
Horn#3329
>>
File: me2 - Copy.png (66 KB, 1545x918)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>31550688

>ASL
26/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ
>About You
Blonde hair, blue eyes, lean fit and pretty good looking apparently. Genuinely kind and caring person with a real personality (and a spine). Apart from that I'm deceptively intelligent, well read, and enjoy dark humor/ironic shitpostey meme-ing.
>hobbies/interests/passions
Gaems (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg games (especially enjoy dark souls) and really enjoy tabletops, although I mostly play league lately.
>other boards you use
/tg/, /a/
>looking for
Women (female) interested in dating/relationships, open to relocating if we hit it off. Similar interests, and some gentle femdom/role reversal dynamics in the relationship is a big plus for me. I have some other preferences in my pic as well.
>NOT looking for
Penis havers, people who instantly ghost without saying anything or talking about it. People who are only looking for friends (I'm sorry).
>tag
Soldier 69#7042
>>
>>31551725
You're not accepting friends.
>>
File: 1590594193636.jpg (43 KB, 500x500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>ASL/orientation
26/M/UK/hetero
>Interests
History, politics, video games (mainly from 1990s/2000s) and a few other things
>Looking For
Anyone in UK who wants to chat and hopefully become friends
>Discord tag
Health#0916
>>
File: file.png (211 KB, 512x512)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>ASL
26/nonbinary mtf trans/pacific northwest USA
>About Me
Currently a neet, physically disabled, self-teaching math (school environment sucked) and programming. Wanna get a job as a software developer (don't really care about being a techie but i just gotta make money fast and SWE is easy to get into if you have the actual skills). My wife has been helping teach me both. Most of my knowledge is humanities stuff -- academic linguistics, language learning, religion/occultism/esoterica, history, etc, that sorta gay shit. Generally very cool and tolerant and down with anything besides retard transphobes and idiot vatniks. Might be a little bit racist. Love learning about other countries and their cultures; used to have a lot of euro friends but fell out of touch with most of them when I stopped gaming 24/7. Currently studying Ukrainian (my wife is Ukrainian). I love to cook, hike, travel, make and drink hot caffeinated beverages, exercise (getting back into it, it's hard while disabled but sooo rewarding), and shoot guns (gonna buy an FAL once I have a job). My dream car is a 93 Miata desu. Eclectic pagan, Discordian, and some kind of nazbol.
>Other boards
lgbt, biz, x, int, bant, trash
>Looking For
Mostly looking for femboys and other trannies to make friends with but also just people who are interesting in general because of shared interests or something like that.
>Not Looking For
/pol/tards, chuds, le epic internet capitalism defenders, putin shills, horny cis men (only into femmes, sorry!), neolibs, anti-gunners, people who exclusively want horny lewd stuff and nothing else (I'm fine with some of that but I'm not usually super horny so I might not be able to keep up lol)
>>
>>31551800
discord: Petitioner#6230
>>
File: 1635283803614.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>ASL
29/M/US-MI
>About You
I am now attending college full-time after jumping ship from the IT industry because it made me miserable. I would like to say that I am reasonably normal and well-adjusted but I am prone to drastic decision making and there is a reason I am still posting on this site at this age.

Interests include paranormal, occult, conspiracies, witchy things, thrifting, art and music. I went to the Bigfoot Conference in Michigan in July and that was quite an experience.

I am a pretty friendly and easy-going stoner type but at the same time I am also the schizo that does not believe in mowing the lawn.
>other boards you use
none
>Looking for
Anyone with mutual interests, hobbies, etc.
Casual friends to chat, hang out with.
My transition to student life has left me pretty much terminally online. I'm good with responding throughout the day; albeit not right away sometimes.
>Not looking for
Anyone under 21. /pol/. Groups, servers. Low-effort conversation.
>Discord tag
Qryptid#8461
>>
Looking for weeb friends. No hohols plz.

Kaos#1892
>>
>>31551800
>>31551733
>>31551439
>>31550718
>>31550700
cookie cutter trannies, all the same
>>
File: 1617176721477-1.gif (386 KB, 368x490)
386 KB
386 KB GIF
>ASL
27/m/US
>About You
Obsessed with the rain, trying to read and write more. My hobbies are lifting and eating. shaved head is a personality trait
>Looking for
Girls with cute accents to vc with, friends to watch horror movies with, people to share aesthetic pictures and videos with(you will receive videos of the rain on the sunroof of my car), music recs, I especially like songs with lots of distortion that are conducive for an introspective mood.
>Not looking for
Don't add me if you're uncomfortable with vc early on
>tag
gravel#0555
>>
18m Washington State, Bellevue. Looking to lose virginity or just chat. Mid-Range cock. Men or Women

Discord: #randono#8157
>>
File: boort.png (152 KB, 480x849)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Honesty, clarity, communication, and truth are the only means by which a sapient organism can achieve personhood. A mind in their absence is only a beast at best. These virtues are the bottleneck of all pursuits. Before them, all else is less than meaningless. Decent conversation, companionship, friendship, sex, romance, love, and the progress of the human race each rely on these things to be worthwhile--or even exist in the first place.

If you aren't looking for something substantial and rewarding to go all in on and sell your soul to, then you have already been filtered out and need not apply.

CultRecruitment#6233
>>
>>31551171
>>31551822
You missed one
>>
>>31551760
Holy shit, thanks. Fixed that.
>>
20 f usa
morena#9913
no lewd
>>
>>31552073
The term "tranny" only applies to women that post
>>
I want to be turned into an older man’s plaything, I want every last bit of my masculinity to be fucked out of me. Please feminize me and turn me into your sissy boiwife.
west2639#4613
>>
>>31552116
If you look at their post and speak to them and cant determine they are a tranny I dont know what to say to you. Your earlier post says enough about your intelligence, though. You are all clones of each other
>>
>A/S/L
21, Male, East Coast US

>About me
I am a younger guy who is pretty low in confidence. I am short at about 5 foot 5 inches. I have a lot of nerdy interests such as comics, building computers, and music. I also enjoy hiking and geocaching in my spare time!

>Kinks
As I stated I am a virgin and quite literally have no experience with women whatsoever. I do however find myself really attracted to older mother figure esc women with curvier assets. I also like the idea of a dominant woman since I have no experience. I really enjoy masturbating and would even be down to VC after some reassuring. I also am into orgasm control for sure.

>What you're looking for
I am looking for a long term mommydom to chat with. I am only saying online since I have no way of traveling and again I am a rather nervous guy. I am looking for a caring and reassuring mommy who would be willing to just talk and also get into more lewd discussions and help me learn about sex and my sexuality. I am definitely looking for a longer term scenario preferably with someone in the EST,

>What you're NOT looking for
To get ghosted. I have looked for this kind of relationship in the past and been ghosted too many times. I also don't want someone who is going to be forceful with me even when I state I am not comfortable sharing or doing something. Please be patient and caring with me.

>Contact info
Discord: LilBrim#6876
Snapchat: Lilbrim19

I probably use discord the most but will reply to any! Thank you for reading:)
>>
>ASL
18/m/CA (LA area)

>About You
im really fucking cool any retarded and i talk a lot about things in a really autistic way :)

>other boards you use
i frequent /co/ the most out of any other board but i also go on /v/ and /vr/ sometimes

>Looking for
someone to talk to abt shit preferably in my area so we can meet up and do fun shit if we want to

>Not looking for
tomato sandwitch

>Discord tag
GrateNate#9096
>>
File: 40969340593086.gif (1.67 MB, 400x400)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>31552144
>If you look at their post and speak to them and cant determine they are a tranny
Once again, the term "tranny" only applies to women that post. Nobody gives a shit about FtM tranny's
>>
>>31552223
*males pretending to be women
>>
File: IMG_20220509_142725.jpg (215 KB, 1536x2048)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>31551442
Bump!
>>
>ASL
22/Non-binary/UK
>hobbies/interests
Recently quit my job. I like writing poetry and spend most of my time either doing that or drinking tea. How’s that for a stereotype? I wish I could write something more specific but I have a very poor sense of self-perception. I’d like to think I’m a good listener.
>looking for
Friendship. Preferably people who live in or around London or Kent but I’m not picky.
>not looking for
Basement-dwelling loners. Be interesting, because at least one of us needs to.
>tag
piss#8976
>>
>>31552223
Subhuman.
>>
>ASL
32/M/US

>About You
Fit, average height, long hair. I've been told that I have a great sense of humor. I also work from home and I live alone.

I'm typically into stuff like video games, anime, movies, and sci fi. I play guitar and sing, I workout a lot, and I love to cook!

>other boards you use
Just Soc

>Looking for
New friends to chat with, F preferred. People who have some common interests. Not picky about age but I'd prefer someone who is at least 18

>Not looking for
Dick pics, pictures of girls you know, etc. I do have a bit of a flirty personality, but I'm not looking for straight up sexting. Let's just chat and see where it goes.

>Discord tag
Garf.Bot#0167
>>
File: gundamshelf.jpg (1.77 MB, 4032x3024)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>31550688
>>ASL
25/m/us
>>About You
i enjoy playing video games, streaming, watching anime, and building gundam models. I'm a nice guy, maybe a little slow to warm up, but I'm trying my best.
>>Looking for
friends, long term preferably. romantic relationships also but i'm not interested in masculine men in that department
>>Not looking for
mean people, getting ghosted.
>>Discord tag
Augmented#7279
>>
>ASL
19/f/oregon
>About You
im so cute and happy :)
>other boards you use
pol r9k and a
>Looking for
happy and fridn :)
>Not looking for
mean
>Discord tag
littest basedlita#6620
>>
littest basedlita#6620
>>
>>31551462
did anyone add you..?
>>
File: 1660936715770544.jpg (34 KB, 437x437)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>ASL
33/m/Europe
>About you
Busy person, tiring job. Like hiking, reading, history, foreign languages, playing piano, RPGs (tabletop/video). Miss days when stress was simply a matter of handing in an assignment for university.
>Looking for
Two things:
1. Someone who remembers the internet as it was in the late 90s/00s.
2. A friend who has their shit together to at least some extent. I don't mind messy people who put in work. Someone to perhaps go out for a drink with one day in the future (I travel for work sometimes).
3. Someone who shares some interests.
>Not looking for
BPD monsters.
>Tag
firstastragedy#5987
>>
Chickn#3333

I'm 25 f

looking for people to play Civ vi in a discord server, and other multiplayer games
>>
>ASL
29/M/USA

>About you
I’m a recovering social anxiety sufferer who is trying to fix himself a little bit each day. I like to read and talk about books and even run my own little book club over discord. Thought I don’t do it often enough to really call myself a writer, I do enjoy trying my hand at prose and poetry from time to time. I try to stay active and have been really getting into swimming lately.

>other boards you use
/lit/, /tg/, /r9k/

>Looking for
I started off my previous posts in these threads by talking about how I am a 29 year old khv and desperate for female interaction, but after meeting some people over soc who have given me some straight talk, I’ve come to the realization that I’m just a retard and that’s why women don’t talk to me. So, instead, I’m just looking for people to talk to to help me work on my social skills so I’ll be a little less retarded.

>Not looking for
Unkind people

>Discord tag
バカのアホ#1863
>>
ill put my shit here again
>22/m/eu
>about me
very depressed artistic dude, i use art to cope with existing within this realm, i mainly make music and edit vids
i play videogames every once in a while, love hate relationship with those
i make and listen to the worst music you will ever hear
i probably have undiagnosed bpd
>other boards you use
none really
>Looking for
friends i guess. i try to keep the conversations going but its kind of difficult for me especially if i get hit by the big feels mid conversation for some reason. happens.
i like talking about art in general. if you like art and music, we’ll probably get along i guess. even better if you make some
>Not looking for
idk
>Discord tag
tr4shmannAgain#5056
>>
>>31552374
this bitch never responds. also i think its a tranny but cant confirm
>>
>ASL
33/m/texas
> Primary Interests
Roadtrips, vidya (Horizon Zero Dawn, Borderlands 2/3, dota 2, path of exile, Nier Automata, all the Final Fantasy games), all kinds of music, guns, tattoos, freedom, anime, fixing cars/motorcycles, working out. I spend 50% of my day working on my race car, complaining about said car, crying as I throw countless money at it to buy parts for it, then taking a nap under it halfway through fixing it. i'm a professional driver and racing is my life. i travel the country and crash my car at new and exciting places. it's dead half the time because, i dunno, thats just what race cars do. they die. didn't tune it well enough? dead. forgot to tighten something? crashed and then dead. spent countless hours meticulously fixing everything? DEAD. just like my hopes and dreams. lol, jk.
>Other hobbies
oil painting, studying biology/microbiology, learning cool animal facts
>Voice/Text
yeah/yeah
>Looking for
a biological female to spend the days talking to/watching movies/play vidya with/argue about big brain stuff (science, art, philosophy, whatever). Interested in friends, maybe potential relationships depending on how we get along.
>Not looking for
rude people or one word responses. Im geniunely interested in getting to know people.

discord: deathorglory245#8878
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 231x218)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/Maryland
>About You
6'5, very pale white, brown hair, literal verified genius, chronically ill, adhd, probably on the spectrum, travels a ton and obsesses over weird things, history, paleontology, occultism, etc
>Looking for
People willing to let me insult and condescend to them and listen to my endless rambling, while constantly telling me how amazing I am, giving me attention, and making me feel good all day every day.
>Not looking for
thirsty homos, boring people, inactive people
>tag
Bisco#7980

Honestly, there's no reason to even bother adding anyone else while I'm here.
>>
>>31552302
tag doesn't work
>>
File: 1663542254807404.png (640 KB, 680x1069)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>31552595
>tag doesn't work
>>31551158
Good for her
>>
>>31552614
>calls herself a "hybristophile" and claims to have good taste in music, literature, and philosophy without naming anything
>makes multiple posts seething about trannies in soc threads

i can use id's too faggot
>>
File: faltcast2.jpg (3.46 MB, 5409x7246)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>ASL
29m wa
>About You
art guy i draw and paint and play game and watch moive and
>other boards you use
/ic/ /tv/ /v/ /x/ /g/ /sci/ /wg/ /w/
>Looking for
frend
>Not looking for
not frned
>Discord tag
chair#1851
>>
File: IMG_7163.jpg (429 KB, 2000x2000)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>ASL
M / 21 / Carolina
>About You
5’7” skinny lonely recent college grad who lives alone with a well-paying job but no IRL’s to hang out with. Good sense of humor. 95% of my social contact occurs over Discord and a few other sites. I’m trying to find new hobbies but so far my interests are mostly related to consuming media: anime, tv, film, cartoons, 2d artwork, gaming (mostly older stuff), etc. I do consider myself a tech enthusiast; I’m planning on building my first pc later this year. I work out 3 times a week and have excellent hygiene because I have immense pride in my appearance. I’m really depraved sexually to the point where I can’t really judge anyone else. I’m currently taking a long break from porn, though, because of how much it got out of control.
>other boards you use
/v/, /tv/, /g/, /co/
>Looking for
Local
Friends
Fwb
Maybe more even

>Not looking for
Normies
People JUST looking for sex
Trannies
Ghosters
Normies

>Discord tag
goysmell#8879
>>
File: Needle_In_The_Hay.webm (894 KB, 1920x1080)
894 KB
894 KB WEBM
>ASL
29/M/Brooklyn, New York
>Brief summary of yourself
I'm a single, dad bod having straight-edge fella with two part time jobs. 5'6, 250 or so lbs. Round frames, beard that's growing back after shaving a week and a half ago. Hispanic, but people often think I look Middle Eastern or Jewish. Hopeless romantic, introverted, shy guy. I'm an open book and an honest man ...maybe too honest even. I also stream Team Fortress 2 on Twitch from time to time. Just got a new apartment, so I'm finally a proper adult once the move in is done
>Other boards you use
/vg/, /gif/, /wsg/, /tv/, /mu/, /b/, /pw/, and maybe /sp/ now that Football is starting up again
>Interests
Streaming for the purpose of having people to communicate with. Vibing to good music and crying to good films
>Looking for
Video game pals. TF2 especially. I'm a Pyro and Medic main who'd love a Heavy or Demo main pal to feed Kritzkrieg pops to and pubstomp with. That or MvM buddies. I also do a bit of Risk Of Rain 2, GTA V, Fortnite, and Overwatch if you're up to doing those sometimes. Or we could just compare what else we've got on our Steam games
A homie would be the goal, but that might be a stretch
A chubby wifey would be based
>Not looking for
Degenerates. Mega weeaboos and furries are a no go. Edgelords are too cringe, so none of that either, please. One word replies. And have a reason for adding. Can't vibe with friend collectors. I also can't vibe with junkies and drunks. I don't care if you're bored
>Tag
BlessedViva#6650
>>
>>31551733
hi youre really cute
>>
>>31551171
>>31551990
Both pseudo-intellectuals with superiority complex.
>>
>ASL
21/F/Here
>About You
Lets talk
>other boards you use
None 4chan dead; soz
>Looking for
Anyone idc just be nice
>Not looking for
Coomers
>Discord tag
Suicide is Okay#3112
>>
File: 1663035692190821.jpg (157 KB, 447x705)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>31552742
>have only the word 'communication' in common in our posts
>get lumped in together
So are you one of these "you should KNOW why" idiots and butthurt your latest source of interaction didn't give you a free pass on being a gaslighting underhanded little bitch, or do you pass up on a lot of social interaction because you know you suck at it? Or did we both just block you for directly violating the prompts we were courteous enough to put out in front for your convenience?
>>
File: q_d55ea92e_640.jpg (105 KB, 474x843)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>ASL
22 / m / europe
>About You
lonely autist, not much else to say
>other boards you use
none really, i hate this place
>Looking for
friends, people that might care about me
>Discord tag
variant#2666
>>
>ASL
25F CA
>About You
Nerdy sub introvert looking for friends, not the best at carrying on conversations but will be your best friend and cheerleader for lyfe yo
>Looking for
Someone who looks forward to talking to me every day
>Not looking for
Anyone under 25
>Discord tag
emla#5234
>>
> ASL
31/M/Northeast USA

> me
Shy scruffy nerd, 6’1”, often sleepy or walking my dog. Like film and some nerdy stuff (vidya, animu); starting to read/write more. Try to watch a new film every day, even if it’s only a short.

> looking for
Fren to watch/discuss movies over VC, swap Letterboxds, play co-op games, etc. Especially interested if you have specialized interests in philosophy, religion, literature, visual art, or anything like that. If you live in the tri-state area we can talk irl meetups. I am heterosexual and single if that’s relevant.

> not looking for
Drama, /pol/tards, misc. psychopaths

> tag
Frozen Flame#1917
>>
File: 1659913174669155.png (255 KB, 860x1242)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>A/S/L
23/M/EU
>hobbies/interests
Well, I like history, politics, philosophy, literature, linguistics, sociology, web surfing, hiking and spending my precious time on all sorts of nonsense like playing games, listening music and watching movies. Since I have a lot of free time, I am not a ghost and I will be happy to talk on any topics
>what you're looking for
People with similar interests with whom it will be nice to chat, talk heart to heart and who have life experience. I'm not averse to chatting with people who have opposite views, as I stand for freedom of speech and I will be glad to discuss with you on any topic
>what you're not looking for
Trannies or just ghost after a few replies.
>tag
Matadory#8354
>>
24 f australia
I’ve been passed around by eboys for 2 years.
I attempted suicide recently
!!!!!!!!!!!#2459
>>
>>31552742

You can't spook anyone I would have wanted to talk to with vague attacks on my character. They'd verify for themselves, just like I verify for myself when I want to know something.

>>31552786

Nesticore put it well, you're afraid of staking anything in an actual discussion.
>>
>>31552786
>>31552892
ive spoken to both of you over the past couple days and yes, you suck
keep coping with your projection
>>
>>31552899

>" I don't want someone who has the communication skillset of a toddler "

>you suck (no further explanation)

You are your own worst enemy. You had no business talking to me in the first place.
>>
What made all the girls in these threads so suicidal?
>>
>>31552920
you not talking to them
>>
>>31552925
Wow! I can fix them!
>>
File: kjkjhkh.jpg (19 KB, 256x256)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>ASL
30/nb(amab)/U.S.
>About You
i'm kind of funny and i love art, horror, music and all things creative. i like learning things. i get depressed and anxious a lot and get weird because i'm mentally ill but i'm in therapy and medicated
>Looking for
long term friends who are cool and funny who i have things in common with and who live in the U.S.
>Not looking for
boring, unfunny people. people not looking for long term friends. rightoids, bigots, conservatives of any kind
>Discord tag
bvlletbaby#3816
>>
>>31552841
checholeecho#8901
If ya wanna chat
>>
>ASL
20 f us
>About You
introverted, dont like ppl who have lots of friends
>Looking for
ppl who dont want many friends
>Not looking for
fags, trannies, lewd
>Discord tag
morena#9913
>>
File: 20220813_232114.jpg (63 KB, 750x782)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>ASL
27/m/the greatest nation in the world, baby
>About You
I'm a hitherto unpublished writer. I read a lot of manga and books. I like body horror, smut and psychological drama in particular. favorite movie right now is Riki-oh.
>other boards you use
I used to browse /lit/ but now I almost always use the archives instead of the actual website
>Looking for
I'm on /soc/, so I'm looking for attention, obviously. I'm down to discuss whatever as long as it isn't too heavy
>Not looking for
I'm too lonely to have any standards
>Discord
marquise_de_pipi#6082
>>
Looking for someone to vent with on vc

Meatball#5628
>>
23 y/o emo boy haunted by the passing of time.
I listen to tons of music of all genres.
I spend all my time on the computer.
also playing splatoon 3 cause it just came out and it's fun.
I really want someone cool to talk to. Specifically one person I get along with super well and cares a lot about me idk.
Anyone can add just please tell me about yourself when you do :)

bombangel#6555
>>
>>31552742
Good luck trying to get either of them to admit they were wrong (EVER)
>>
File: 1602964256587.jpg (126 KB, 666x920)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>ASL
23/femboy/Scotland
>About You
Pretty introverted but I try to go for lunch or tea with frens once a month. I play Genshin a lot and I'm a casual FGO player. In general I just prefer single player games and rpgs, but I think coop on anything can be fun!
Aside from vidya, I also enjoy shonen/shonen-ai anime, voice chatting on discord, gardening and cooking :>
I'm getting into making 3d artwork too, of anime and vidya characters I like.
>other boards you use
/pol/ /cm/ /v/ /x/
>Looking for
Cute bois to talk to, to be frens or maybe a relationship down the line if we really click
>Not looking for
Trans or really masculine guys. No coomers either pls, I don't use dating apps for that reason...
>Discord tag
Macky#5230
>>
>ASL
22/M/US
>About You
I'm a shy dude, like to stay in the back ground a lot, so meeting people can be difficult. But once I get to know somebody I open up a lot. I play a few video games, and I like to work at my local Rennicance Festival. I'd love to eventually make my own utensils and silverware to sell there. I love animals and have a cat named Pearl that I adore. If you have any questions for me I'd be glad to have a conversation.
>Looking for
(Straight) a friend or a relationship, mostly just people that share my interests and that I could play some games with.
>Not looking for
Any sort of drama.
>Discord tag
TheClassySkele#4030
>>
File: complex roleplay.png (27 KB, 955x186)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>ASL
20/m/uk
>About You
sily goofy individual
>other boards you use
r9k, vm, vg, x (not in a schizo way)
>Looking for
og robloxians, friends, invites to servers that i can actually speak in, people to vidya with, vidya suggestions, whatever else
>Not looking for
gf i'm taken, eastern europeans, people who care about politics, people that think "fatphobia" is a problem
>Discord tag
breade#5340
>>
>>31552899
Wait wait wait wait hold the fucking PHONE. "Spoken to" both of us? I haven't gotten past ONE line from others in the last week because I keep getting tardners like you who ignore my courteously crafted greeting paste with a simple question on the end. You haven't "spoken with" shit.
>>
>>31552966
does discord sometimes just delete messages from other people? I got a notif on my ohone but when I checked on the app there was nothing there
>>
>>31553123
discord doesnt do it, the person messaging you is deleting their shit. you can enable notification history on your phone to read the messages when people do this
>>
>>31553130
good to know, thanks
>>
>>31553104
>tardners
>courteously crafted
This shit is hilarious to read, what do you do with your life that you have such a high view of yourself? Im genuinely curious what you are like irl.
>>
>>31553143
Once again: I alluded to nothing in the order of intellect, achievement, or grandeur on my part. Yet you were thinking such things. YOU see me as grand. YOU think I'm fantastic and don't want to admit it. Projection is always an admission of guilt.

Captcha: W0W04
>>
get a room fags
>>
>>31552807
:(
>>
M/25 just looking for people to chill/game with. I work evenings so I'm up late. Anyone playing hunt showdown? Discord is Fluck#9561
>>
File: witch!.png (2.03 MB, 849x1200)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
25 / m

looking for friends, for people to talk to, for people to give me attention, for people who want me to give them attention
i may be clingy, i may have attachment issues, i am sorry

i would really enjoy hearing you talk, about your interests, about what you love
i like many things and i can easily get into what you like, so bring whatever to the table and we can talk a lot!

both texting and vc are okay
if i dont answer too quickly i may be busy or something but i am trying my best to give you time

ayaya#1438
>>
Why do girls never accept my friend reqs bros
>>
>>31553242
Make a post claiming you are F. Then you will see why they never accept.
>>
File: u0e9grne3u681.jpg (58 KB, 599x750)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
25 / M / USA (west coast)

I'm an OPTIMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want all my friends to be happy and looking forward to the future :DDDD I can click well with most people who are willing to have a conversation with me. I'm willing to game with you or watch shows; you just have to be willing to put in a bit of effort to our conversations.

>Looking for
cute girls (to give me dopamines!!!!!!!!!!) mtfs are also welcome! just be willing to hold a conversation and be open to having a good time :DDD

>Not looking for
dudes, doomers, coomers, and CHUDS!!!!!!!!!! actually if ur a cute girl u can be a doomer ooooohhhh cute doomer girls are so kawaiiii !!!!!!!!!!! n_n!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Discord tag
ragin#1749
>>
>>31553151
Id have people that think like you put in camps, if I had the choice. And I say that because you see copying and pasting a generic greeting as such a courteous act from yourself. You didnt answer me either, im waiting to hear how wonderful your life is, what do you do with your time?
>>
File: 1647447233599.png (1.72 MB, 1280x960)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>ASL
29/M/NorCal
>>Hobbies/Interests
Brazilian jiu jitsu (blue belt), guitar, cooking/baking
>>About
470->168lbs. I have lost over 300lbs naturally. About to have my 2nd of three skin removal surgeries, so I got nothing but time to chat. I like brazilian jiu jitsu, cooking, baking, gonna try to start learning guitar again.
>>Looking for
People who come to 4chan because they've been too long, but are normal (or at least blend in) in real life. Anybody who is fun to talk to, regardless if you share my interests. People on similar journeys of upward trajectory due to self-improvement. Local(ish) anons. If you're cool, maybe we can meet up one day in the future to do something or hang out.

Anybody who bakes loaves of bread and can help me out. My shaping sucks ass - my loaves never hold their shape when removed from the banneton, so I get large disks instead of actual loaves.

I am also considering going to college for some kind of health related degree (dietitian, kinesthesia, etc) due to my history of massive weight loss and want to help others. If you have a degree in these, or a related field, I'd be interested in talking to you.
>>Not looking for
I am not interested in getting in a relationship with you over the internet, or having e-sex with you, you'd have to be local, single, and compatible for me to possibly care about anything more. *phobes, *ists, /pol/, VC off the bat (eventually maybe if we get along), those whose personality is their sexuality/quirk/mental illness/political opinion. Racist/black humor is fine - actual racism is not.
>>Tag
Jits#6311

I vibe with personality/affect, not interests. If we become friends, it'll be because of YOU, not what you're into. Add me if you think we'd get along regardless of hobbies, worst case scenario we just stop talking.

Pic related, some grape jam/jelly I made today.
>>
File: 1662513070743227.jpg (92 KB, 899x1089)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>31553299
>You didnt answer me either,
When someone merely goes through the motions of asking a question with the naked intent of ignoring, downplaying, or otherwise moving the goalposts in response to the answer, why answer them? What's the incentive? What could someone possibly do to deserver such unilateral and unconditional compliance? Give me an answer to this question that isn't dishonest or evasive and I'll tell you anything you want.
>>
File: 4wril2ywqou41.jpg (121 KB, 640x960)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>31550688
>asl
23/M/US
>about you
I work in the psychology field. I play guitar, write, and I like esoteric things. Very much into history and things that teeter the edge of sanity. I have a pretty sardonic and dark sense of humor most of the time.
>other boards
/his/, /r9k/, /tv/, /int/
>looking for
Frens, especially people who are into music and the other things I listed above.
>not looking for
dating or sex
>discord tag
Circuit Rider#4020
>>
>asl
25/M/US

>about you
confident, motivated individual. dying of loneliness because I live in a crappy town and everyone on dating/meetup apps within a 100mi radius is a foreign scammer with fake pics. Im a stoner and I like coding, cybersecurity, reverse engineering, windows shell hacking, self hosting, digital art, and sci-fi movies.

>other boards
/g/, /pol/

>looking for
someone who is motivated and wants to actually do something productive. someone who wants to form a company and make money, code a program, make a game, or learn a new skill. Its ok if you dont know much, as long as youre actually motivated to do something its enough.

>discord tag
ddox#9657
>>
I hate bitches, they ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>31551012
"toastgh0stt reddit" on google for all this paywhore's nudes
>>
>ASL
26/m/australia
>About You
bored, work in IT, used to play video games a lot but not so much these days. watching anime, lifting, lurking, exploring new music, reading & learning Japanese
>other boards you use
fit, fa, lit mostly. g and v occasionally
>Looking for
Comfy people to chat to with similar interests, preferably online in my timezone
>Not looking for
Poltards, SJWs and people who can't carry conversations
>Discord tag
SuburbanTerror#9057
>>
>>31551990
Kinda based, almost convinced me to add. Sadly I've been too busy lately though. But rock you anon
>>
>>31553339
I love the silence after a diligent rectal wrecking.
>>
>>31552963
Don’t add she’s a troll
>>
File: smiley.png (194 KB, 349x325)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>ctrl+f china or hong kong
>never a single result

>ASL
27/M/France
>About You
Friendless but positive guy. I spend most of my days making video games as a hobby so it's been years since the last time I read a book / watched a series or movie / rarely play video games who are not by me, and I might come off as boring, please understand :)
>other boards you use
v, r9k (nowaday I just fly over catalogs when I'm bored, but I don't participate in conversations)
>Looking for
I'd really like to make friend with someone from hong kong as I'm moving there soon for work, but anyone is welcome especially if you speak french. I'm also trading french lessons for english lessons if someone is really interested in learning frog ; I want to stop esl mistakes.
>Not looking for
gays, politics, people who expect hours long discussions everyday ( I'm more of a person who checks people out from time to time to see if they're doing ok )
>Discord tag
Acid#8979
>>
>>31552841
You're not accepting friend requests.
You can add me if you want to.
Dickledee#1279
>>
>ASL
nineteen, female
>About You
100% girlboss
>other boards you use
nan
>Looking for
funny person(s)
>Not looking for
I don’t really care, douchebags are allowed to add me as well. After all, negative attention is still attention
>Discord tag
anne frank#5748
>>
>>31552729
>5'6, 250 lbs.
>not a father
>"dad bod"

Gtfo of here you fat fuck. The whole idea of a dad bod is a guy who was fitb who is starting to put on pounds because they're busy being a dad and aren't going to the gym. Not just being seriously obese. Stopb using it like fast chicks use BBW.
>>
>>31552484
No she's real, just retarded. Picrel
>>
>ASL
31/M/East Coast US
>About You
I’m just a regular kind of dude looking to make friends. I have a lot of oddball hobbies, I like small electronics repair, the usual outdoors type stuff. I just have trouble connecting with people IRL if that makes sense? This is easier and more comfortable for me. For the people it matters to I have a bachelors in engineering and a masters in econ. I only put that because it usually gets asked what I do for a living.
>other boards you use
I pretty much just browse V and G occasionally. Not anything else really
>Looking for
Friends, people to talk to. It can be for however long I just want a little company.
>Not looking for
I feel odd saying this, but gay dudes looking to hookup. I always get a lot of gay dudes that add me trying to hookup
>Discord tag
DependentDodo#4697
>>
File: PFP.jpg (536 KB, 3840x2160)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>31550688
>ASL
M/22/USA EST
>About You
generic, fit white guy. brown hair, hazel eyes. I like working out, vidya sometimes, reading, posting frogs, conspiracy theories, etc.
>other boards you use
/fit/, /x/, /tv/, /v/, /a/, /pol/, /k/, /an/
>Looking for
I'm just looking to reconnect with a few people who I met and talked to on here a while ago. If you recognize my tag from way back when, then yeah it's still me, if you wanna chat again.
>Not looking for
anything else
>Discord tag
Juke#3261
>>
File: trannie suicide.png (418 KB, 812x826)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>ASL
23/M/Australia
>About You
Make money, fuck bitches and watch anime.
>other boards you use
/a/, /fit/, /biz/
>Looking for
Bros to hang with (anywhere) and only girls in Australia
>Not looking for
Trannies and faggots
>Discord tag

Alabaster Soliloquy#7875
>>
File: beherit.jpg (60 KB, 750x697)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>ASL
18/male/Brazil

>about
middle-school dropout, recently finished it through a test designed for mentally damaged boomers. I love music, specially metal and electronic music. I like making retarded music on my DAW, and I'm waiting for the next /mu/ makes an album to post some stuff. Recently I've been getting into movies. The last 2 movies I watched were "Gummo" and "Amelie Poulain". I don't think I have my own taste yet, but I enjoyed these. I think it's because they have a "Slice of Life" feel to them, and their editing is really fucking creative. I want to get into literature, but haven't found my book yet. Other than that, I like learning about other cultures, watching anime, and playing games, I'm currently playing Library of Ruina and Silent Hill 2. I think my years in isolation during my early teenage years rendered me without much of a personality

>boards
/mu/, /int/, /adv/, /a/, /r9k/. I rarely post tho, just a lurker.

>looking for
Fun people to voice chat with, because I want to improve my English. And older people that could steer me into the right direction in life, or aid me in my studies, because my formation is pretty scuffed

>not looking for
uhhhh... assholes ig

Dandourado#9002
>>
29/m/u s.
nazi
anony#5232
>>
File: unknown_1_1.png (35 KB, 531x199)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>Looking for
Actual friendship, people that want to try and make actual friends online and maybe even meet up someday, i dont get along with most people but i try, i don't care for your Age, sex or How do you look as long as we can get along

>Not looking for
Underage.
Self pity.
Coomers (seek help).
Relationship.
Pretentious.
Attention seeking.

>about me
Do people even read those? Just ask me on discord, im very straightforward.

>Tag
Versachī.Ko#4604
>>
>>31554163
>>Not looking for
>Other men
damn
>>
>>31551609
>asks about what my pfp is
>i answer
>she deletes me
lol
>>
>ASL
24/M/US-EST

>Describe yourself
Sometimes aloof. Can be stubborn. Enjoy being kind and doting on those around me. Frequently lonely because I am poor at expressing myself in person around people I don’t know well.

>Physical description
Six foot two inches, average build slanting towards muscular. Short dark brown hair (Can be dark auburn in the summer if i’m outside too much). Sometimes beard, sometimes not. I grow it out fast so just depends how I feel.
Pale skin, Green yellow ~ Hazel eyes.

>Hobbies/Interests
Gaming, Hiking (Though lately I have been doing it much less), Workingout, birdwatching, Literary critique, Lolcow gossip, I like learning shit, Anime (Barely anymore but can be up for it on occasion), Music, Any nerdshit: Warhammer DnD ETC

Stuff I want to start doing; Climbing, Amateur Boxing (It just looks really fun)

>Boards you use
Not much anymore really, just checking in on soc cause sick and bored but I used to mainly use

/k/ /x/ /b/ /pol/ /his/ /mu/

>Looking for
Friends who have one or two of above hobbies

Would be willing to be more if everything aligns and it seems like a good match (for F)

>Not looking for
It’s okay if you aren’t good at communicating but don’t add me then say absolutely nothing please! I’ll be nice to you don’t worry.

>discord
Whoknew#2669
>>
File: 30453181bf.jpg (219 KB, 1280x1036)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>ASL
30/M/Netherlands
About You
I'm a 30 year old man from the Netherlands. I like meeting new people from time to time, doesn't matter if it's for one evening or if you are looking for something a bit more long term. I'm up for both.

I work in tech as an engineer/project lead for a company that builds specialized equipment for the semicon industry. Work is pretty busy these days due to the world wide chip shortage but I'm still hanging in there. When I'm not working I like to fill the gaps with friends and working out. Whatever time is left is used to decompress with various types of media and a little bit of making music. Or sometimes I just don't do anything at all.

Some of my interests: history, hiking, camping, lifting, running, guitars, sci-fi/fantasy literature, cooking, video games,...and many more. I have a broad interest so I'm sure I can always find some way to keep up my end of the conversation.
>Looking for
I prefer people close to my age and location but that's not a strict demand, so if you live far away but think we'd still be a good match you can add me. Also if you're not going to say anything please don't add me.
>Discord tag
Ewald#6705
>>
>>31553339
>what could someone possibly do to deserve such unilateral and unconditional compliance
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>31554220

Thats her schtick.
>>
File: unknown[1].png (1.44 MB, 1114x1200)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>ASL
24/M/US

>About You
graphic design is my p(rison)assion. i play video games, some competitive and some not so. i like reading manga and manhwa. i can rant on and on about my interest if given any positive reinforcement.

>Looking for
chatting about the man(hwa)ga you and i read [ stuff like ORV or newest trashy SoL 4koma ]. or games, i like playing apex legends[ diamond peak ] with people and some other games i've been putting time into [ TOF anyone? ]. male, female, nb all fine idrc.

thank you for reading.

>Not looking for
underaged and sellers

>Discord tag
cherryboy#6948
>>
File: yep.png (1016 KB, 2058x770)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
please RNG god, give me a good roll

do not add if u r constantly above an irony hypervisor

0xwillow#0440
>>
>ASL
21/F, but genderfluid & bisexual USA

>About You
Awkward, Nerdy (like D&D, Vampires, Harry Potter, Anime), Skinny and Crippled (permanent, but just a crutch, not wheels) .I like lewd, but not nude

>Looking for
random chat

>Not looking for
sending nudes

>Discord tag
̷S̷a̷i̷l̷o̷r̷V#8547

(copy and paste it)
>>
M/us/29
>About You
I'm working night shift because the Nigerian woman's that usually works it shaman died or whatever and she took bereavement. She's going to be in naija for 2 weeks. So I have to sit in an office by myself and pretend like I want to be here.

>other boards you use
I go over to /TV/ to see people get their shit in a bunch over black people fucking up their immersion of being sent to a fantasy land where they can forget that they are, and may Allah forgive me for this, Disney adults.

>Looking for
I need a person to speak to that would be up at the times of 11 to 7. Just be open and not a neurotic mess that gets uncomfortable when I ask you basic questions you will find on a job application. You aren't that important to doxx and google already sells your embarrassing search history for free... I really am cool with you being really into horses. There's no judging here. Just be comfortable and tell me how things are going.

>Not looking for
"Ain't it strange that all the Jews called out that day, Jimbo?"

"I gotta show you my programming sock collection."

"Check out this video essay on the negative emotional energy of Wet Dry World in Super Mario 64."

>Discord tag
pillbert#1111
>>
>ASL
24 NB Norway
>Hobbies/About you
I like the paranormal, plants, photography. I have a job so I might not respond all the time.
>Looking for
Enbies, girls or people I share hobbies with
>Not looking for
Men that wanna coom...

>Favorite albums
Aske, Hostile architecture, and Willenskraft
>Favorite vidya
Slay the spire
>Favorite film
Perfect blue

>Discord
Sigfrid#7958
>>
>ASL
24/mtf/new zealand
>About You
im a third year software engineer with 0 friends. never been to a party. never drank with anyone. im an isolated depressed suicide case.
>other boards you use
r9k, trash
>Looking for
anybody to talk to about anything. i will listen to ur problems. im genuinely desperate.
>Not looking for
>Discord tag
makko#9122
>>
>ASL
28 f(t) sweden
>About You
Chill NEET
Like philosophy, stoicism, anime, yuri shit, shows(currently GoT/HotD and Lotr:RoP), programming sorta and gaming
>Looking for
Friends who are cool and active
People who start conversations
>Not looking for
Anything sexual
People who never start conversations or barely talk
>Discord tag
niinya#3326
>>
File: images (16).jpg (7 KB, 181x279)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31553276
ur tryng too hard lelz -.-
>>
File: 1446185216796.jpg (29 KB, 225x225)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>meet new friends
>they think i'm super interesting, nice and chill
>they find out i'm a boy
>they ask again if im a ''real boy'' (not ftm) and i say no
>they stop hanging out with me
explain to me as a pansexual why this happens
>>
>>31550688
>ASL
18/mtf/boston
>About You
chill lonely mtf looking for frens. Pretty intrested in vidya specifically osrs atm but im trying to find other games to play. I also rly like gardening and nature in general along with other basic stuff like music and animals. I like helping people and listening to their problems alot too.
>Looking for
frens, preferable people who live near boston area but online frens are cool too
>Not looking for
weird people
>Discord tag
alux#9074
>>
>>31554664
we could be frens anon
>>
File: IMG_4363.jpg (355 KB, 1245x2048)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>ASL
22 f(t) canada
>About You
i am a uh idk kind of depressed transgirl that really likes fantasy and table top rpgs. I spend most of my time just thinking about fantasy and worldbuilding or dnd stuff and I just wanna play all the time. but its so hard to get my friends to actually give enough of a fuck to prioritize the game enough to play, and trying to find a good group on reddit or something is just impossible cause of my stupid work schedule and then its just like a complete gamble if im gonna find a group i actually vibe with. ;-;
besides any of that i like to play some video games like apex legends and hearthstone, used to play a lot of overwatch but not really anymore. i love undertale and deltarune, inspired me to make my own rpg game which i havent worked on in forever cause its hard and im always so tired from my stupid retail job ;-;. i want to get back to it though.
i also like to bake sometimes, or cook. i usually watch cooking youtube videos and then copy them. i like making pizzas and deserts like pies or donuts.
im pretty introverted but i am trying to get out and meet people because i want a SO that i can cuddle and sex with and also i just want to get more life experiences outside of my bedroom before im old and full of regrets.
i want to travel but its scary to do alone ;-;.
>other boards you use
sometimes i go on the amateur game dev thread in vg. or when horny i go on e or gif but gif is usually just full or gross stuff.
>Looking for
HONESTly idk i just
want friends i guess. im not out as trans with my irl friends and idk i want people i can be myself with. also i want to play dnd or tallk about it
>Not looking for
idk small talk or like. idk. you know the type.
>Discord tag
girl?#6678
>>
>ASL
20/M/USA
>about you
Been awhile I since I posted on here for discord! I really enjoy chatting with other people about just about everything! I have a pet tortoise and like the usual things, vidya games, anime and the likes recently learned how to knit and I've had a bunch of other hobbies in the past.
>Looking for
Anyone!
>Not looking for
>Discord tag
anonomia#6391
>>
I MUST HAVE READ A THOUSAND FACES
I MUST HAVE ROBBED THEM OF THEIR CAUSE

anime#4322
>>
File: tsoc22.png (83 KB, 229x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>31550688

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship with a man. If your idea of a dream boyfriend is someone who has sex with you while you look at loli, contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

Please be 24yo or older. If you are not bisexual but are into me liking loli for whatever reason (maybe you like roleplaying or something), then that is fine as well

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>ASL
,mid 20's
>About You
real wigga
>other boards you use
g r9k
>Looking for
i hat emyself
>Not looking for
i hate myself
>Discord tag
GenericPnpMonitorEnjoyer123#6142
>>
File: melt.jpg (458 KB, 1620x1599)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
Open-minded. I won't judge you.

Azy#9862
>>
File: 224466.jpg (50 KB, 1079x1074)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
20/F/France Milky#1552
Lf comfy friends, people to study with, female friends
dont add if you're a tranny or gay or bisexual
>>
File: Capture.jpg (5 KB, 465x65)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>31554858
What kind of autism is this?
>>
>ASL
30/m/usa
>About You
I work from home, I work out a lot and have spent probably too much on my home gym. I'm also attempting to write a novel.
>other boards you use
x, wg, lit,
>Looking for
Just conversation really
>Not looking for
People who have added me and don't say anything.
>Discord tag
Simple#0006
>>
File: seated.jpg (158 KB, 655x597)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>ASL
20 / M / US

>About you
6' lanklet, dress in black mostly. Jaded yet radiant, twisted but still have some heart. Always trying to reach the limit/frontiers of what's possible in fields that interest me. NEET but have some income, IRS uninvolved :)

>Hobbies/Interests
Music, astrology, esotericism, fashion, psychoactive chemicals, weapons, cars, crime, finance, calisthenics, anime/manga, cooking. Language (Japanese). Speeding. Walking around downtown at night.

>Looking for
Someone similar to me. Someone genuinely interested in learning things and growing as a person. Good taste. Has their sexuality integrated into their psychology/personality; able to express their own desires properly. Knows some astrology or wants to know.

>Not looking for
Gays, trannies, /pol/fags, schizos, christfaggotry, blackpilled, people who complain about their life and don't do anything to fix it.

>Tag
Vicious#3568
>>
Hi, I'm 22 Female, I'm from Europe and my orientation is straight
Please read the whole post!
I am looking for someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life, I want someone who will love me for what I am and not for my looks, I will not send my photos to u, in return I will give you the same, because I will spend the rest of my life with you and not your looks. I want my man to be strong and take on manly responsibilities. In return I will be the woman who makes him happy, it's more like a traditional 90's family. The only thing I want to note is that the man has to be the dominant and nothing else.
I work from home so I can spend all day and all my free time with you as I prefer to relax at home playing games or watching shows.
Please don't text me if: you are not white, gay and submissive
my discord - cav#5541
>>
>>31555136
>traditional 90's family
Ah yes the traditional family with a trans mom
>>
File: 166307139971446938.gif (1.66 MB, 640x480)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
19/M/United States
Busy most of the day
Idk not expecting much
Dudley#1333
>>
>ASL
18/M/England
>About You
moving to London. studying phil + pol. into literature (favourites: Candide, The Sorrows of Young Werther), cinema (letterboxd male, top 5: Oldboy (2003), Sympathy For The Underdog, Dersu Uzala, 2046, La Haine), philosophy (rousseaufag), fitness (extremely middling physique), etymology, fortnite, Jewish mysticism (I am not Jewish)
>other boards you use
/tv/, /vr/, /fit/, /lit/, /mu/
>Looking for
associates, would like someone to pick out movies/books with, watch/read and later discuss, anyone with remotely similar taste, forrnite duos partner, benadryl enjoyers, friends of the hatman
>Not looking for
the morbidly obese and transsexuals
>Discord tag
Oldboy#8185
>>
>>31554911
Someone profoundly disturbed from a wealthy family that will just put you off even if you absolutely love loli.
>>
Remember kids, its infinitely better to be a incel omega male than pretending that you are a woman, which is impossible
>>
>>31555136
>I will not send my photos to u
Then you wont be able to find the kind of guy youre looking for. There will always be a shred of doubt in any guys mind wether or not you are actually a real female and not troon / lonely-man-pretending-to-be-F #948,330. The only guys willing to engage in a relationship without the certainty you are infact a woman are gays which you say you dont want.
>>
>A/S/L
23/Male/South America.
>Hobbies/Interests
Anime; tv shows; videogames; philosophy (specially philosopy of science and philosophy of ethics); and anything related to social sciences.
>Looking for
I'm a mentally ill person (OCD, BPD and SUD) looking to make friends. I like to talk about philosophy, but not continental stuff (unleast it has to do with ethics); and also I like speaking about politics. Besides, if you like to drink and have drunken conversations, then I'm your guy.
>Not looking for
Immediate lewds.
>Tag
Pseudo Philosopher#7610
>>
>ASL
29/F/Swinging between China and many other places. due to work trip, but i am from a non-EU Europe
>Hobbies/Interests
Working out, cooking, film, music (neofolk, synth, dungeon-synth, neoclassical), occasional politics just for bread and circus, good books, dancing.
Currently in the mood for some sort of thinking and what not. It's a pretty dead season for me.
>Looking for
Anybody who is remotely sane or doesn't seem too much of a buzzkill.
>Not looking for
Anime pfp, politics as a serious topic, coomers, desperate men, spiritualists, people who say "anon".
Also, no easily offended social cripples. It's getting hilarious
>Tag
chipapipuwawa#8210
>>
Are these threads still narcissist central?
>>
File: 20220918_111240.jpg (65 KB, 497x663)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>ASL
m/18/australia
>About You
I'm autistic and I like American Psycho, not fake autistic though. Most of the people on here who say they are autistic don't really have autism. I also like going on adventures and Christianity. Please play Chess with me!
>other boards you use
I don't use 4chan
>Looking for
A girlfriend, has to be a Christian and a real Christian that goes to Church. Has to also be truly committed as well, I plan to have many children in the next few years.
>Not looking for
Atheists, men, ugly people, ghosters.
>Discord tag
mickle#3380
>>
File: download.jpg (163 KB, 1200x630)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>ASL
18. Male. Michigan
>About You
I'm a schizo femboy weeaboo NEET (I'm bisexual if that matters) currently looking for a job. I'm picking up a hobby in RC Vehicles and airsoft/knives, might wanna combine the two into one someday. I like anime, manga, and the persona games. One day I am willing to get a laser cutter and T-shirt heat press to make designs with them for profit.
>other boards you use
/y/, /r9k/, /lgbt/.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to, can relate with and perhaps even as a life partner (if you're in my state and 18 - 24)
>Not looking for
Douchebags.
>Discord tag
IDF Neko Soldier#4811
>>
File: 33.jpg (27 KB, 333x333)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>ASL
M EU ENTJ

>Describe Yourself
I have no patience for revelations, for new beginnings, for events that take place beyond the realm of my immediate vision.

>Hobbies/Interests/Passions
EDM Alternative Cinema Art Occultism Psychology Sociology Exploring

>Looking For
Ambitious upright (college educated) female with a goal oriented mindset possessing essential communication skills.

>Not Looking For
Not in EU

>Tag
W i l d#8384
>>
>>31552374
>>31554508
>>
ASL

22M West Coast

>About You

Femboi in everything but voice (yet!). I love cute stuff, slice of life/romance and shonen anime, cartoons, horror, some vidja but I’m trying to play more. I also love writing and drawing and hope to become a mangaka one day. Animal crossing and Splatoon frens maybe… ;(

>other boards you use

/co/ /fit/ /lgbt/ /tv/ /v/ /x/ /pol/

>Looking for

Depressed weirdos like me so I don’t have to compete. Also any and all lgbt people. I am looking for friends I can watch anime/shows/cartoons with!!

>Not looking for

Romance in any way, I’m taken.

>Discord tag

boyoguuna #5716
>>
File: chickn.jpg (278 KB, 1906x850)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>31552374
Saving the boys time
>>
File: unknown-72.png (14 KB, 251x124)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>21, MtF, Scotland
>Autistic shut-in trans girl, enjoy talking about special interests, include: ace combat, aviation, music!
> /u/, /tttt/, /r9k/, /wsg/, /soc/
>Lookin for: frens, other trans girls to talk to!
>Not looking for: dick pics, people tryna be lewd from the get-go
>Discord tag: Lily!#5673
>>
24/m/us

add me if you wanna watch tv shows and anime and play vidya and voice call a lot

Wesker#0194
>>
File: ffxiv_09182022_012505_265.jpg (799 KB, 1440x2560)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
I want friends to play Final Fantasy XIV with I'm on Sargatanas server
sulky#9999
>>
File: 1662606938928355.jpg (310 KB, 1280x853)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>ASL
M/EST
>About You
archetypal /biz/ anon & financial engineer.
terminally online bc i work on the internets.
>other boards you use
/biz/ and /trv/ mainly. /soc/ is my dating app bc tinder is a horrorshow.
>Looking for
F
>Not looking for
M (im incredibly homophobic so regardless of ur mental illness if u are a man do not waste my time.)
>Discord tag
pic
>>
File: 1660697737670867.jpg (71 KB, 330x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>31555424
Narcissists and Fake females, but there is some nice people mixed in between, it just takes time, the thing is that the way those threads function if you happen to get actual friends you probably won't be coming back to use it again, so actual friendly people come and go, while the worst of the worst keeps spaming their tags in every thread

Like that l4d2 """"girl"""" and the retard asking for a girlfriend that likes loli
>>
>>31555380
she is a russian sex worker do not even waste ur time.
>>
>>31553163
?
>>
>>31555932
I doubt it. you probably just want her all to yourself. even if that was true it wouldn't discourage anybody here from wanting to be friends with her. do you not realize what website youre on? a sick pornography website. the fact you're on here gives you no moral high ground over any sex worker. at least sex workers are getting laid irl instead of jacking off to cartoons.
>>
File: cake.jpg (44 KB, 500x375)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>ASL
f mexico :D

>About You
can speak fluent spanish and english, looking for someone i can call while i do homework (f or m is fine) and just talk (although rn its hard to speak bcs i have a sore throath). im a shy person and im okay with silence but i do enjoy talking. Im spanish looking and really pale, brown hair, 4'8, kinda skinny. I have a really cute cat. I love love making art, like drawing, i love making jewelery, making stuff out of clay, painting (I just love making stuff with my hands and arts and crafts in general), listening to music, ive been learning how to code a little in html, i like playing minecraft, love mens fashions for some reason. I love nature, bugs and animals but most times from a distance. I had a praying mantis before! Love looking at mens' fashion for some reason. Agnostic but interested in catholicism. I like learning about history (although im a newbie).

>other boards you use
nature, i dont really browse 4chan much

>Looking for
anyone who wants to mainly vc or just talk, altough im shy i like talking to extroverts :D

>Not looking for
super edgy ppl, ppl looking to do sexual stuff

>Discord tag

grassstar#6391
>>
File: IMG_6439.jpg (94 KB, 750x797)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
18/M/US

emo neet femboy who needs to be carried on valorant

I also like and make music, wrestling, and some other games (not any rpgs or shit like that those are boring)

don't add me if you're only looking to be sexual. and also no poltards

vall#2325
>>
>ASL
wizard/m/Ontario
>About You
The most inept that ever slept
>other boards you use
/g/,/gif/ but rarely
>Looking for
a friend
>Not looking for
troons or people with many friends
>Discord tag
wt#0945
>>
File: 1652179537390.jpg (283 KB, 595x585)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>ASL
21 nb (afab) an island
>About You
autist that pretty much just works and indulges in hyperfixations (usually anime). i work in infosec and sit at home all day which is boring if im not doing things i like. i will probably just say random shit at you that has no value whatsoever.
im a leftist and like political analysis.
>other boards you use
/g/
>Looking for
friends, people to listen to my garbage, other leftists
>Not looking for
racists, conservatives, nazis, TERFs, anything under that umbrella
>Discord tag
poop dawg#9356
>>
File: Kumayuru_Cute_01.jpg (66 KB, 1389x989)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>31550688
>ASL
30, m, usa
>About You
im a straight white cis male loser who lives with his parents
been trying to improve a bit though
ive got a job, a car, i work out 2-3 times a week, and ive got this idea for a game i want to program but idk how to program a game, so ive been studying that a lot lately
>other boards you use
/g/, /tv/, /vg/
>Looking for
pussy i guess
>Not looking for
weeners
>Discord tag
data#9098
>>
File: 1638859825936.png (140 KB, 1033x679)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>31553276

based pure-hearted anon
>>
File: ijij.png (52 KB, 139x219)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>31552771
Tranny do not add
>>
>>31556077
>afab
Come on you’re not fooling anyone
>>
>>31556038
underage
>>
>>31556182
Could be intersex anon
>>
23//MTF//SOCAL
GRINDCORE//CRUST//HORROR
LOOKIKG FOR LONG TERM CHATS
LEWD OR CLEAN
MY NAME IS GRIM
GrimDarkSister#8422
>>
>>31556188
>>31556038
Poor Juanita is about to get groomed to death.
>>
>ASL
18/M/New York
>Basic description
White, 5’9, dark hair, light brown eyes, broad shoulders
>About me
I’m a dunbass young guy, I’m straight and I fluctuate from being terminally online to going and doing shit outside, I have a small equally autistic friend group who I go on adventures with, I’m kinda religious and have unusual political views. I’m an aspiring carpenter but am currently a neet. Willing to vc.
>Hobbies and interests
Anime, video games, hiking, militaria collecting, camping, reading, writing fantasy and althist, reenacting, Airsoft, urbex , gardening, guns, conspiracies and the esoteric.
>Boards I use
/K/, /x/, /his/, /out/, occasionally /pol/ but not often anymore.
>Looking for
Friends, just general cool people, people with similar interests, possibly a romantic relationship
>Not looking for
Hookups, Trannies, People that are the bad kind of weird, schmucks.
>>
>>31556326
I just realized I’m retarded and forgot my tag, Cmark#8371
>>
>>31555255
oldboy#8185
all lower case
>>
>ASL
34 / M / EU
>About You
Introvert IRL, Extravert Online
a bit needy, like to know what you are up to
>other boards you use
/tv/ sometimes /v/ sometimes /pol/
>Looking for
Female friend that is working from home so we can chat while working, maybe voice call while working. Maybe webcam. Just go about our day together and form a bond.
>Not looking for
Trans or guys
>Discord tag
raaf#0836
>>
File: 1656978653029.jpg (109 KB, 563x1003)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>ASL
32/Male/California
>About You
I love cooking, reading, and writing. I appreciate creative works from art, to literature. I have a creative personality and I love uniqueness and just overall different things out there. I am an INFP-T and Gemini if you were curious.
>other boards you use
/v/, /ck/, and /tv/. Why do I feel like posting any board I lurk is just going to make everyone look bad..
>Looking for
Friendship. That's it.
>Not looking for
Love or any weird shit like that. I'm not into that. I just want friendship.
>Discord tag
Nick Tha G0d#2220
>>
>>31550688
26/M/UK

KHV semi-neet that suffers from chronic back pain.

Looking for people to have a chill conversation and make some friends.

Not looking for people under 20, trannies, coomers, groomers, easily offended people..etc

I'm interested in anime/anime art, memes, Stellaris, Total war, endless legend/space and other strategy games, CRPGs and online CCGs

Ranky56#2936
>>
>>31556222
Would you rather be groomed to death or cartels having their way with you (to death)?
Rethorical question, report and move on
>>
File: IMG_4431.jpg (90 KB, 695x869)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>ASL
girl(girl)
>About You
i'm generally nice, love gaming, i've been insanely bored lately
>other boards you use
i really never use this site
>Looking for
i'm looking for someone to watch anime with//voice call and also if you can carry me in video games that's a big +
>Not looking for
not looking for a boyfriend and esp not an ebf, angry people, dry texters, people who are afraid of calling, "are u horny" messages, uh anyone who thinks being edgy is a personality type and still just repeats the same jokes from like 2015 /b/
>Discord tag
aloe#3437
>>
>>31556488
Dude I'm a dumb fuck but even I can tell that this 90kb image had some editing done on the paper.
Post timestamp.
Or post dick, and maybe you'll get some honest appreciation for who you actually are then
>>
>>31556499
and you came all the way here just to say this? lol. either you are an insecure (jealous) girl or some weird incel who can't fathom women using this website who don't have blue hair. it has 0 editing on the paper... c-cry about it?
>>
27 NB

Looking for *normal*, good people with depth who want long term friendships

No coomers, transphobes, or racists

Please don't add me a) to shill your server or b) if you have the social skills of a child; far too many people on /soc/ seem to be incapable of starting, let alone holding a conversation

If we can bond over a mutual love of puzzles (cryptic crosswords or sudoku), drawing, Splatoon, or writing, that's even better, but it's definitely not a must have - my main thing is I just want to meet decent people!

Tag: -Eden-#3101
>>
File: 1663669414115552.jpg (405 KB, 695x869)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>31556488
>>31556499
It's horribly photoshopped.
Look at the differences in the jpg compression between edits
>>
File: IMG_4599.jpg (28 KB, 639x585)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
posting again because i'm easily bored (°◡°)

>ASL
twenty-one/f/sweden
>about me
burnt out, depressed and anxious. other than that i would say i'm empathetic, curious, blunt, restless and goofy. my interests include politics, history, philosophy, video games, movies, tv shows, art and reading!!
>looking 4
a good friend. we could play video games, watch movies or just chat.
>not looking 4
pseudo-intellectuals, perverts/de-gens, incels, nazis, boring people
>discord tag
josie#5484
>>
File: img_453.png (388 KB, 638x328)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>31556533
the fact that i literally didn't photo shop it but you are so convinced i did is sending me rn lmfao babe nobody knows what u deep frying the picture means, keep ur autistic anger to yourself this is why no one wants to fuck u <3 xoxo tho, if ur that invested u can have my snap <3
>>
19 female usa

into random musical shii

cosplay stuff as well

anyone can add

(5n0vv) JɆ₳₦₣Ɇ#5195
>>
>>31556601
That's not a timestamp nor your penis, it is another low resolution picture that still does nothing to prove you're who you claim
What are you trying to achieve? You'd spend less time writing a timestamp taking a selfie with it and posting it blank than you do searching for that picture and typing
What's the grift today, money blackmail,attention?
>>
>>31552289
Bumping mine
>>
>>31556601

Whatever shit is written there is unreadable.
>>
>>31556488
>text has a different background texture than the card
>most obvious attempt at making realistic looking filenames "IMG_4431" "img_453"
>weird cropped resolutions

Guys dont fall for this.
>>
+25/female/

im into watching black white films, making music, watching documentaries, reading poetry and short stories, video essays, the sound of the oud and sitar, listening to nasheed and quran recitations, playing league on euw, csgo mirage, geoguessr, minecraft and fall guys

looking for disillusioned real talk
to grow together in a spiritual sense
i have a preference for people who type lowercase with photo of themself as pfp
>no
vegan, anime, pepe, anon, brony
>discord
folds#8776
>>
File: r2op92x1utf71.jpg (102 KB, 1125x1068)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>31550688
>ASL
21, male, EU
>About You
Some acoustic commie nigger with interests in combat sports, ancient history, music and anthropology
I can be a little shy/aloof at first but with certain people i just click, it would definitely help if you're neurodivergent
>Looking for
Companionship
Someone trustworthy i can talk to about literally anything
Someone who likes exploring new ideas just as much as they like to talk about things within their own interests
>Not looking for
Rightoids, coomers and misanthropes
People with no interests past usual chan stuff(video games, porn, anime)
People over 27
>Discord tag
UsernameWasTaken#8925
>>
File: 1653231143398.jpg (75 KB, 615x870)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>ASL
19Fusa
>About You
interested in music, art, and some games
>Looking for
friends and cool ppl ^_^
>Not looking for
anything romantic or sexual
>Discord tag
mo-mo#8742
>>
File: dw.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>ASL
24/F/europe and around

>About You
I think i am too "normie" (i fcking hate that word actually) for 4chan standards but not (neuro)typical enough to be happy in society. Still doing my B.Eng, kinda struggling. I am still not sure what I want to do with my life.
I have a broad range of interests, jack of all master of none.
I am into bio-inspired robotics/biorobotics, cooking/baking, pc gaming, gym, beauty stuff, nature, gardening, swimming, taking care of animals.
I like reading about ideologies, philosophy, etymology, aerospace, evolution.
I watch horror, true crime, cartoons, documentaries, news, anime.
I listen to music all the time, some of my favorite artists are Grimes, Gojira, Eminem, Mac Miller, Terror Reid, Asking Alexandria, Muse.

>other boards you use
fit (used to). don't really browse 4c anymore

>Looking for
friend (between 22-30. Dont add and say "hey I am 18 BUT...")
I like open minded people.

>Not looking for
lewd, pervs, far right, ppl who will get me more depressed, rude/overconfident ppl.
Don't add me if u go on threads and add every single F regularly.

>Discord tag
wholetthedogsout#7869
>>
File: 1663614238727232.jpg (58 KB, 700x650)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>31552972
>removes and blocks for no reason despite getting on fine and having things in common
Well all righty
>>
>>31556430 here

Sorry I declined 2 people. Go ahead and re add me sorry
>>
File: 1593773688749.jpg (487 KB, 978x1025)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>31557050
Lmfao! I knew when I came here you would be bitching.
This idiot added me and expected me to carry BOTH sides of the conversation.
I deleted him, he added me back and then HE deleted me to I guess get the last laugh?
Fuck this loser.
Responding with a meme 12 hours after the last reply doesn't count as a reply either, especially when I was being nice and sent you one back so you STILL weren't the last one to speak.
>>
>>31550688
i want a mail order bride

walksonfire69#7997
>>
>>31557050
Why aren't you adding me back now? Why did you add me the second time, not respond and then delete me? Superiority complex piece of shit.
>>
>>31556488
>>31556503
>>31556601
The fact you think anyone will believe you didn't photoshop this is amazing.
You have so much makeup on we know you can't tell the truth to save your life.
Probably have a few filters on every photo you take too.
>>
>>31556864
tranny
>>
File: 235910684.png (96 KB, 298x308)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
25/f
>looking for
a sign

tomie#9444
>>
>ASL
18/M/England
>About You
https://highlord-contro.neocities.org/
>other boards you use
/v/, /vg/, /vm/, like to lurk on /pol/
>Looking for
cool people to talk to or friends to play vidya with
>Not looking for
trannies, faggots, sensitive retards, manipulative assholes
>Discord tag
add me on steam its on my neocities page, then i will send you my discord tag
>>
>ASL
26/m/EST
>hobbies
watching / collecting porn, facials, blowjobs
>describe your core being
fucking gooner
>what do you think the meaning of life is
there is no meaning have fun until ur done
>looking for
people to talk about / trade porn
>not looking for
anything else
>Discord tag
slayyer1984#8188
>>
>ASL
24 m usa
>About You
been youtuber since 2018, wealthy, attractive, active. i like to travel and would list out some hobbies but common interests only go so far. let's just chat and if we click, we click.
>Looking for
relationship. single person. doesnt have to be sexual or romantic, just deep. important that youre not an attention whore with a bunch of friends.
>Not looking for
trannies, sex
>Discord tag
10028#5176
>>
>>31557201
forgot to include that i dont want any porn or sex or any of that gay shit
>>
File: xrani-vas-bog.jpg (138 KB, 1259x1280)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>ASL
25/Male/Central Russia
>About You
chill and friendly bloke, I get along really well with pretty much anyone, especially if they have an outgoing personality. I've a useless degree in linguistics (which is more of a hobby to me than anything). I like cooking, buying books dozens of books and barely reading them, hanging out with my mates and annoying them with my stale puns, digging in my family tree, planning a trip around the world:), playing old video games, watching 'Literally me' kinos (my Literallymesona fluctuates from Tyler Durden to Ryan Gosling in Drive), drawing (albeit rarely) and many other things.
>other boards you use
liked /int/ but after the war it became unusable for me, I lurk in /lit/ and /vg/ occasionally but I don't post.
>Looking for
A long distance gf or anyone who wants to have a conversation.
>Not looking for
belarusians or trannies (i'm ok with lgbt folk in general unless it's your entire personality).
>Discord tag
dmitry#2552
that's me in my pfp
>>
File: 1614212702493.jpg (321 KB, 685x647)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
ASL

23 / M / USA

>describe yourself

I graduated from university a few months ago, and have started working from home since. I learned the hard way that it is indeed pretty hard to meet new people, and socialize in general, as an adult (especially one that works from home). I like very select set of anime and visual novels (like Steins;Gate); I'm not really into the really slow paced SOL stuff that seems to be super popular recently. Since all the COVID stuff has finally blown over, I hope to go to an anime convention soon!

>hobbies/interests

Writing, weeb stuff, anime conventions, cosplay, fitness, Pokémon, MMOs

>looking for

Admittedly I like voice calling A LOT more than texting, but I understand if you're a bit hesitant to do so. Hopefully we can connect and get to that point eventually!

>not looking for

Racists, sexists, /pol/ types.

>tag

Heyolo#8938
>>
>>31551990
He’s a blacked poster by the way kek
>>
File: megatron.jpg (20 KB, 223x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31557257
FAAAAG
>>
>>31557258
Therapy FOR BBC obsessed anons or therapy THROUGH BBC? Important distinction
>>
>>31557286
They are saying therapy through bbc. I never brought up any phallical-esque subject and they sent this. It’s a bbc troon cultist.
>>
>>31552676
Hi. What do you draw if I may ask?
>>
>>31557258
tranny pseud addicted to anime porn and blacked. Many such cases
>>
File: 1663186585556279.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>31557296
Fuckin KEK
He should update his recruitment copypasta to include BBC, adds would go through the roof
>>
>>31557300
LMAO
literally can’t make this shit up. first message btw
>>
>>31557141
ur so mad that a normal girl is on this site you are literally seething, lmao. you are trying to say im a liar because i have false lashes on? babe hang it up. thank you for making me laugh tho, i'm sure you arent used to being able to do that for anybody <333.

at the end of the day im real (and cute) and fun so if people want to add me they are going to and they can learn that all themselves. you don't need to try to do a think piece on me because you are jealous of the perceived attention i get, knowing you could never.
>>
>>31557194
I SAW THE SIGN, IT OPENED UP MY EYES I SAW THE SIGN
>>
File: 20220920_185451.jpg (1.11 MB, 1980x2640)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>31557319
Sure.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Early 20s/female/USA looking for someone to play TF2 with, and talk in discord while we play. We can be friends too but it's imperative you play TF2 !!!

respond with your disco username and I'll add you
>>
>>31550688
>ASL
Australia/M/18

I do my best to adapt and maintain decent conversations, that being said I'm not big on carrying conversations constantly. I don't mind small talk either.
>hobbies

I'm very passionate about a lot of things and there is usually some common ground somewhere.

I'm really into art, music, cinema, nature, politics (but not in a sperg way), psychology, philosophy, spiritualism, languages and foreign cultures. Obviously I have more interests but these are just what I can list.
>looking for

Anyone looking for a decent conversation, I'm hoping to make more EU friends as I plan on moving soon-ish. I'm especially interested in anyone bi or multilingual (I speak a decent amount of Italian and I'm in the process of learning Russian)
>not looking for
I'm not too keen on dry or uninvolved conversation, obviously not looking for any gay stuff.

Please don't add me if you also if you're just friend collecting.

I don't mind VC but often my window for it is somewhat limited.

MKultravictim#4686
>>
>>31557350
Two minutes thirteen seconds, I timed it on my phone's chronometer. That's the time it took to pick a piece of paper, write your post number on it, fuck up the 9 in the end and badly correct it, turn the camera app on, flip it for a selfie, adopt a somewhat condescending look, flip the resulting pic, load it to a post, writing 'Sure.' and sending it, at a sedate pace. You're lying. Just admit it, everyone else can tell and it's why one of the reasons why asking for a timestamp is one of the few healthy habits made in this website, that sadly goes unheard often
>>
>>31557191
? you have either mistaken me for someone else or you like to talk shit
>>
any jugallos in chat?

little uzi vertical#6142
>>
>>31556672
Yeah, bro fucked up when he pretended to be some insta thot while also posting 700x700 images lol. It's easier to fake handwriting when the resolution is lower so yeah
>>
>ASL:
21/M/EU

>About me:

BPD narcissist, ENFJ, apathetic empath, extrovert, obsessive and controlling or uncaring depending on the person, not an airhead like most men with BPD

>Style:
eboy look, all black clothes, fit, long bangs

>Looking for:
Don't really have a preference, I don't mind all girls as long as they are interesting

>Not looking for:
Men

Tag:
Silence#5932
>>
>>31553880
catfish
>>
>>31557258
lol
>>
>>31557191

Post proof or these replies are pointless.

I can say youre a kiddy diddler. Not much point.
>>
>>31557194
You are not accepting friend requests
What kind of sign are you hoping to find?
Do you want a guy that can give you an orgasmic climax every minute?
>>
File: 1603776542727.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>31551740

bump
>>
These threads have unironically been destroyed because of the mtf phenomenon. You are not a woman, please list yourself appropriately. You are in the wrong place to find someone sympathetic to your delusions.
>>
>ASL
25/F/EU
>About You
I don't really go outside and usually just sit in my room working and watching stuff and playing games when I can. Gaming is my favorite hobby and I like most types but I haven't had much time lately, but I recently played ToF, Pokémon Unite, and Cult of the Lamb. I like to watch all kinds of things as well and am currently watching Westworld and House of the Dragon, I like some anime too but don't like when it has weird sexual stuff/fan service whatever. I like most genres of music too, anything from metal to kpop/jpop/cpop. Also interested in Buddhism, Taoism, Stoicism etc, reading books like A New Earth
>Looking for
Long term friends 24+
>Not looking for
Perverts, relationship
>Discord tag
Pinku#5168
>>
>>31557616
realistically, where else can they go ? Not like they can get validation in real life hahahaha
>>
>ASL
27, M, Norway
>About You
somewhat muscular bisexual guy
into lifting, vidya, anime, history, philosophy
>other boards you use
/fit/
>Looking for
girls and cute bois
>Not looking for
fat hairy coomer men
>Discord tag
Haku#2249
>>
>>31557627
Tried to add this one but wouldn't accept, then looked in the archive and apparently never accepts friend requests and is a tranny to boot
>>
>>31557645
Yeah can attest to the former
>>31557630
>>>/lgbt/
>>
18/f
i am high again hello
calling all hot lesbians
and people who want to send me beautiful music . heheheheh

SnoT#9639
>>
20m
northern ireland belfast
discord: fbbsammi#9130

up for whatever
>>
>>31556578
kys
>>
>>31558121
man the harpoons
>>
>ASL
27/M/Canada
>About You
compsci student, enjoy camping, gaming both traditional and video, and anime.
>other boards you use
/tg/,/k/ /osg/
>Looking for
Friendship, other people who play osrs.
>Not looking for
dating
>Discord tag
SamsunAtlus#0981
>>
18/m/us

bored,,

i skate like black metal skramz deathcore indie emo etc i like all music ilike drugs and ye

i like philosophy
i like art of all kinds
i like movies add if u have letterboxd
need a cute egirl to stab me

̶̒̂vyk̶̒̂#3529
>>
>>31558219
Were you circumcised?
>>
>>31558224
yup
>>
>>31558226
Post the gory proof
>>
>>31557426
get a real job you cunt
>>
>>31557426
MAN THE HARPOONS
>>
M 23 East Coast.
Relatively normie. Just want an occasional conversation. We can talk about whatever you want,just expect opinions from me that will probably be more normal than what you're used to. We can be good friends if you aren't crazy.

Caveas#7349
>>
File: dot.png (3.17 MB, 2506x1032)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
personalized ads help new friends get found !

tail -c 100 dot.png

actually, i dont care if i end up in the archives
0xwillow#0440
>>
21/cism/Na/dom
Looking for a women that knows she’s a object with no rights and can be toxic add my discord Venom shop#0999
>>
File: brazzers.png (143 KB, 300x300)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>asl
22/m/est
>about you
6'2 dude with mildly attractive facial features and dark brown hair. I get uncomfortable talking to strangers irl and hate people in general, but I'm trying to get better at it. I listen to post punk, synth pop, new wave etc and play the drums. I've won martial arts competitions, love swimming and also wanna kms unironically
>boards you use
/tv/ /ck/ /fit/
>looking for
someone to constantly text or vc with, other loners, awkward ppl
>not looking for
coomers, trannies, friend collectors, e-girls, (pseudo)intellectuals.
>discord tag
hemochromatosis#8715
>>
>ASL
26/M/US
>About you
Trying to find something to live for pretty much fed up with my life and situation. I don't do much anymore but sit in room playing games or sleeping.
>Looking for
Shy awkward girl to get over our uncomfortableness together and message a lot, maybe play coop games and watch things with each other. Prefer people who are also poor, uneducated, and have social issues.
>Not looking for
Friend collectors
>Discord tag
Solace#2890
>>
>>31558439
To whoever added me, forgot to change my bio. It was for a bet :p
>>
69 M
Musician
Ski's
Bored ladies with a sense of humor
Weirdos
DinoEck#3305
>>
>>31550688
18/m/US west

Working on my anthropology masters degree and need somebody to chill with between my studies! hmu if you want o play valorant or apex or just want to watch a movie!

Sir Reginald Johnston#7881
>>
File: 1660619166652076.jpg (138 KB, 820x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
just woke up from sleeping in a car deep in some forest, comfy
>ASL
24/male/Poland
>About You
medical worker, cares too much about his health and people close to me
into homemade cooking, minimalistic living (I know gay right) and camping far away from people
also shoots guns, trains a lot and will be getting a second job soon
WILL find hyperborea, or make one
>other boards you use
/k/, /diy/, /out/, /fit/ and /x/
>Looking for
fellow based slavians from both northern and southern slavic countries
to make real friendships with, talk plenty and meet in the future
>Not looking for
anything sexual or getting trolled
>Discord tag
metastymalny#6219
>>
23/Male

I have been looking for you for all my life. I am sorry for almost giving up. I will continue to look until I either find you or die. I stake my entire life on finding you, it is all I care about. I would go into further detail about you but if it is you I dont think describing you would even be necessary. The thought of you has been enough to keep me going throughout my entire life so far. I realize I may never find you/you realistically dont exist, but I have decided that I cannot just give up even if there is only a 0.0000001% chance of me finding you. I love and adore you, with every possible iota of my heart and soul. You are the only thing I have and will ever love.

Dreaming#8503
>>
>>31558647
based yandere
>>
>>31558401
>>31552838
These people have very kind hearts and are worth being friends with
>>
>ASL
19/M/USA
>About You
Depressive type and misanthrope. Incapable of small talk in a lot of ways, wish I could learn. I just bought a book by Emil Cioran. I like philosophy, literature, and history. Nature too.
>other boards you use
/lit/ /his/
>Looking for
Semi-daily conversation. I just really need someone to talk to for a prolonged period of time.
>Discord tag
Diarmuid#3382
>>
File: riKKfhB.jpg (38 KB, 720x712)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M
>About You
Chill, not need or clingy at all, kind of anti-social at times. I like games, movies, anime, tv, youtube, horror, esoteric stuff, lots of hobbies I fade in and out of. I don't think I get along well with normies.
>other boards you use
/v/ but I should stop using it, it's truly awful
>Looking for
Anyone I share some kind of hobby or interest with. If you are chill and low maintenance, great I am not needy for replies and happy not talking all the time. If you are needy, that's fine too since I'm around a lot, maybe we'll get along.
>Not looking for
Normies, Lewd
>Discord tag
Reldio#5102
>>
>>31557353
lasticheckedno#2779
mostly shitpost in 2fort but id just as soon play the game for real too
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/Canada
>About you
I'm reserved, pretty level headed and I like to think I'm easy to talk with. Very goal oriented and I try my best to be meticulous
>Other boards you use
>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking, fitness, guns, movies, history, criminology, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, video games, hiking and nature
>Looking for
Friends, daily conversation, sharing interests, getting to know someone, keeping each other company and/or motivated. If I get to know you more I'd be down to VC. I'm currently injured and I'm going to be on my computer a lot
>Not looking for
>tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
File: will to power.png (76 KB, 841x379)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
26 f australia

im a chinese girl, communist, maybe trans (but it's not noticeable) i just look like a 3 year yr old boy in the body of an asian female. i like voice chatting about anything from hopes to dreams and positive things, i dont like angry people. it's the long weekend coming up and i just chcked, still friendless so if anyone wanna voice chat add me. i love fitness, self improvement, spirituality, being a kind person and exploring new ideas, culture, i like futurama and reality shows. im less mentally ill these days but i dont really know where to go for a mental check since i lost all my friends and im paranoid about my family.

>looking for
someone to spiritually hold my heart / hand while we listen to mando pop uwu

if u have the cool kind of autism add me too
also if u have recs for a hobby add me

also homer from qld

>not looking for
scary people :( video gaymers and weebs
>>
>>31558814
tag is i need to stfu#7484
>>
>>31557645
>>31557653
I just don't accept requests from profiles that seem gross or weird. Why the trans hate though? Platonic friendship doesn't involve genitals, so please enlighten me as to how it's relevant and why you hate trans people?
>>
Open-minded. I won't judge you.

Active#3594
>>
>ASL
20 cismale, EU
>About You
i work as a technical engineer / manager at a theater, also sometimes as a barista, really into specialty coffee. i dj as a bobby, mainly hiphop+soul+rnb, but i try to listen to everything, so feel free to share your favorite music. i like video games, mainly from the 00s-10s era. i like social engineering, healthy communications & understanding people. i really value mine and your comfort in communication
>Other boards you use
/mu/ for obscure music, /vr/ for obscure games
>Looking for
MtF, F, NB. the more feminine you are the better. i want a combination of casual and sexual convos. connect on interests, learn about each other and then do horny stuff
>Not looking for
anybody who identifies as male. people who do not want to share pictures of themselves. people looking for a purely platonic relationship. im sure you are all wonderful people but its now what im looking for right now
>Discord tag
onlyonebeerleft#4155
>>
>>31558913
Don't hate trans, just pointing out that you didn't accept a request and that there's an explicit space for trans present in 4chan. I'm just looking for conversation practice when I add people, so I don't particularly care about what's on their pants or how they feel about it
>I just don't accept requests from profiles that seem gross or weird
Fair enough
>>
>>31550688
>>ASL
27m Japan
>>About You
Hikkokomori and anime fan
>>other boards you use
/vg/ and /a/
>>Looking for
Friend
>>Not looking for
Romance
>>Discord tag
Waku#0801
>>
>asl
27 mtf states
>about
like 2 romanticize the little things in life. a bit of an erratic mess but i mean well.
>lf
friends. pls be comfortable with vc. i’d like to watch something together or we can just hangout in call.
>nlf
under 22, neets, coomers, poltypes.
>hobbies/interests
horror, film, astrology, reading ( mostly fiction ), music, journaling, mood boarding. animal crossing, league of legends, pokémon unite, switch, mixology, surfing the web.
>contact
pearl#9791
>>
>ASL
25/M/Eastern US
>About You
I'm a pretty quiet, serious, and down to earth guy, I like watching YouTube videos on a variety of topics ranging from video game mechanics to historical battles to psychology. I also enjoy playing Fire Emblem and shooting guns. Lately I decided to try out playing airsoft and have been enjoying that.
>other boards you use
4chan is kind of a wreck at the moment but I used to browse /k/ quite a bit
>Looking for
Really I'd like a woman to talk to, but guys nearby who are also into shooting and airsoft feel free to add me as well. If we're close enough we can go shooting or play airsoft together.
>Not looking for
Dudes who are far away, that one girl who just insults everyone all the time
>Discord tag
AcerolaOrion#8957
>>
>>31552963
>morena#9913

Tranny stalker, avoid.
>>
File: 01e.png (384 KB, 680x454)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>31551800
Kek, typical cuckraine supporter
>>
File: Konrad_Kurze.jpg (54 KB, 640x640)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>ASL
24/XY (Male)/Latvia
>About You
Misanthropic ecocentrist with interest in nature photography, occasional sewing, crow feeding, night walks, gore, multiplayer/roguelike games.
>other boards you use
/vg/, /vm/, /gif/ for rekt.
>Looking for
A similarly misanthropic partner with similar interests
>Not looking for
Those only looking for a friend, males, anthropocentrists
>Discord tag
Cornix Demetrius#9230
>>
>>31551609

Lil_Calzone#1971

morena#9913

got mad I found out, made an alt

SAME TRANNY
>>
File: IMG_4895.jpg (159 KB, 720x1280)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
19 female usa

into random musical shii

cosplay stuff as well

anyone can addddd

(5n0vv) JɆ₳₦₣Ɇ#5195
>>
File: 20210401_050922.png (52 KB, 194x249)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>ASL
22/m/Europe

Stuck in a mental hospital right now very bored with no one to talk to. Would be nice to make some new friends or just someone to talk to.

>Discord
Vennis#9173
>>
>ASL
26 Male

>About You
Physically fit curly haired boy who lifts, reads history/philosophy, and likes retro/vintage movies and video games.

>Looking for
A domme or switch girl to talk to and call. Bonus points for edgy humor and niche interests like history and politics

>Not looking for
Any males at all. No homos or troons

>Discord tag
AstroBoy#9762
>>
File: 1485135919699.png (355 KB, 1280x1024)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>ASL
18/f
>About You
brainworm ridden unfathomably lonely terminally online punk
>other boards you use
/a/,/fa/,/r9k/
>Looking for
rebound after e-breakup, interesting individuals, frens and meaningful convos. Honestly desperate for social interaction, anime watchers
>Not looking for
coombrains
>Discord tag
limes.zip#6606
>>
File: 1638327677770.jpg (13 KB, 180x180)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
22/M/Germany
>About Me
Just your avarage german boy, in need of some social contact. You want to know more about me or what knowlege I hold in my meat head? why not come and find that out yourself, that's what we're here for after all
>Looking for
Y O U !!!
That's right, I'm looking for you. YES YOU, on the other side of the screen. Both the dude bros and the gals bros, the chads and the virgins, the Zigs and the Zangs, and my car keys
>Not looking for
House keys and everyone that is not YOU!!!
>FAQ?
Yes
>legitimate user reviews
Real person: A really cool dude, can confirme
Your mum: 10/10 would fuck him again
Amazon review bot: Very good! Deliverd on time

And last but not least the...
>TAG
Nut Job#4268

Now speak friend and enter!
>>
>ASL
18/f/canada
>About You
hobbies: reading, art, science
gaymes: (switch) mc, ac, smash ultimate and pokemon (go)
red flags: infj, drug use, self absorbed, takes 3x normal dose of schizo meds
>other boards you use
/x/ and /sci/
>Looking for
friends, people to talk to everyday. maybe people to travel with some day
>Not looking for
a relationship, coomers
>Discord tag
ono#2530
>>
File: 1637582444839.png (751 KB, 827x1034)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
I am not your friend, I am not your enemy.

I am here to listen to your woes and offer advice.

If you do not need me, do not contact me.

Truth#7856
>>
>ASL
25/M/UK

>Describe yourself
Spend a lot of time online. Who are u to judge ;)

>Hobbies/Interests
Have a huge passion for technology, especially in a philosophical sense. Gaming is one of my main hobbies but I love connecting with people and general talk.

>Looking for
friends to chat/chill
Tarkov buddy
Something new

>Not looking for
Idk, never know unless you try

>Contact Info
daveOS#1663
>>
>>31559356
I've send a request of the requests, it's probably in between the other dozens of requests.
SanguineMyBrother#9342
>>
>>31559445
My friend.

>>31559356
Is clearly a man, look at "her" other post in this thread.
>>
>>31559463
fml, thanks for the warning
>>
File: 1663472498342620.jpg (1.33 MB, 1080x2400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>31550688

>ASL
20+ / F / USA

>About You
Attractive but insecure. Unhappy with life in general. I'm not on 4chan because I'm happy with my current situation.

>other boards you use
biz, co, fit

>Looking for
Anyone else loose their crypto on Voyager? I have been battling depression and finding it difficult to find reasons to enjoy life since. I only recovered what they offered me. I can verify my current bal with my wallet ID. I'm down $180k which was my entire life. I posted in biz but can't find the archived post.

Everything is a mess. Its hard to breathe, its hard to smile. I know its not too late to rebuild but God I am so tired of trying. Seeking contact with someone that understands, USA or anywhere. Messaging is fine but I prefer voice chats.

Please be my emotional support bear until we inevitably fade away from each other.

>Not looking for
Anyone looking to laugh at me. I'm straight and will chat with other men or women that are also going through this. No trannies.

>Discord tag
gymgirl#5910
>>
>>31559479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe-71CzEqvQ
>>
>ASL
M 27 California

>About You
i have brown eyes, black hair
i am 5 ft 11 and a lil chubby working on losing weight and being more active

i listen to a lot of rock/pop/metal/punk/indie/emo music. always looking for new songs if you have recs!

usually play single player games with interesting stories or fun mechanics, roguelites, rpgs. currently playing a bit of nier replicant

i read visual novels, watch some anime, binge well written tv on occasion, mindlessly consume youtube/twitch content, podcasts are cool too. currently reading the house in fata morgana.

used to be quite passionate about tech and programming as well but that's waned as wage slaving becomes more prominent in my life

i do not smoke or drink
i am straight
i am not a virgin but i am very inexperienced

i probably have a lot of undiagnosed mental issues, might start therapy this year we'll see

>Looking for
>Not looking for
not looking for anything in particular.
someone local to cuddle would be a dream, i've been very isolated lately.
would be nice to chat with someone while i work.

>tag
jaxdem#6347
>>
>asl
22 m us

>about
hii!

I'm kind of a pretty typical college boy, somewhat alt and into nerdy stuff. I'm a little bit shy and can be anxious, but im very open after i get a bit comfortable! night owl, like to laugh, appreciate others who are the same. strong personalities who can push me out of my shell are a plus. Generally looking for someone is good at taking charge of things, but not necessary

I have a lot of hobbies! a bunch of the typical, video games, art/animation, anime/manga, tv/movies, kitties, horror, true crime, working out, i'm pretty easy to entertain and pretty passionate about my interests. I'm happy to delve much more into them in chat, if I tried to here it would end up somehow even longer. I've been trying new shows lately, maybe you've seen the same ones!

>looking for
Socially I've just been in an odd place. I'm not unable to be social, but I've found i struggle fitting in with most guys around my age or older, especially straight men. I do try, but friendships with guys are something I've always felt I lack unfortunately (I'm also not in the best area for it), especially in social settings like bars or school. I lean towards oneesan/goth/alt/nerd/egirl/weeb types, girls who can beat the shit out of me, sweet but tough types, caring but realistic people. Sense of humor, silly, can push me out of my element/catch me off guard. I like to be teased and kinda lightly poked fun at here and then, I'm easy to intimidate or make blush, but at the end of the day, still respected and appreciated for who I am. I think it's important these things go both ways! misato types welcomed (minus the whole being attracted to underage children part).

It would be nice to find someone to talk to or relax with, maybe help ease the stress a bit and vice versa. watch some shows, make drinks together, I'm down for lots!

>not lf
servers, sexting, racists, orbiters

>tag
shinx#2932

id appreciate if you start with your asl :3
>>
File: 5435431.png (451 KB, 629x621)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>ASL 29 m brighton, england/uk
>About You 6ft, ultra handsome, big balls and funny. potentially intelligent. little depressed (◠‿◠)
>other boards you use /k/, /v/, /tv/, /int/
>Looking for friendship with or without sex, ideally girls
>Not looking for boring people, retards, basketcases
>Discord tag arxm3ne#6065
>>
>>31559356
Faggot stop posting me I did not post this kill yourselves
>>
>>31559517
Beautiful video, thank you anon. Spent a lot of time building up, sometimes I forget how narrow my worldview can be. Not racist, closed and always focused on financial means. I need to get out more.
>>
>>31559479
You the one with the frogs and the spider?
Best of luck fren, it gets better
>>
>>31557426
Paywhore.
>>
>ASL
18, female, britain

>About You
friendless lonely egirl

>other boards you use
r9k, adv, fa

>Looking for
friends maybe more

>Not looking for
people who don’t make conversation, friend collectors

>Discord tag
ivyleaf#9397
>>
>>31559641
>ivyleaf#9397
not accepting friend requests
>>
>>31559654
sorry i didn’t realise! it’s off now
>>
File: thebest2.jpg (1.73 MB, 2576x2400)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>ASL
20/f/eu

>about you
I just like getting to know people. Can be pretty unhinged about the stuff I say so I apologize about that first things first. We dont need to have anything in common just if youre funny and have a sentimental side to you we're instant friends

>looking for
just new people to talk to! I dont usually do this sooo

>not looking for
you can be racist/sexist whatever just be funny at least. Also no I dont have nudes

>tag
Dr.Caligari#2127
>>
>>31559356

Was chatting with someone who used this same post, but I guess it is just a faggot who likes to waste people's time.
>>
> asl
22,m,eu
> me
apparently the only one here that doesnt want his balls stomped, dommed by some mommy or some other shit
> interests and shit
i work out at the gym to get bigger, watch series and like to make food nothing fancy tho
> not looking for
toxic assholes
> tag
write me with a quick introduction please so i dont have to ask awkward questions :)

gobbler97#9617
>>
>>31559670
Cool EU person!
>>
>>31559179
genuine question, does this work? do you actually get people who fall for this shit?
>>
For some reason people dont really like it, when you ask them to show you their art uh?
>>
>>31559740
It's because a lot of people like to pretend to be artistic for the clout.
>>
>>31559641
bpd only ruins other peoples life.
>>
>>31559641
she's actually 17 don't add
>>
>ASL
26/M/Netherlands (Amsterdam)
>About you
Depressed homo looking for friends. I have a light office job that leaves me bored in the evening and on the weekends. Well, I attend Spanish course, so that's one thing. I absolutely love cycling, and I've cycled the fuck out of this tiny country. Moreover, I like cooking, although I recently took a break from this hobby. Still, it's not a problem for me to prepare something. I love to get some weed/alcohol and relax playing video games and talking. Into sports, but doing sports on my own is difficult.
>other boards you use
Mostly /b/
>Looking for
Friends and whatnot, I'd love to expand my social circle.
>Not looking for
I've had good friendships with women, but truth is, we have very few things in common.
>Discord tag
xyzmichal#7662
>>
File: brain_3.png (1.1 MB, 1582x1183)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>31558401
bumping self
>>
>>31559641
accept friend requests
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA
>Hobbies and Interests
>Looking For
Looking for new friends, people to chat with, play games with, down for whatever
>Not Looking For
Minors Obviously
>Discord Tag
CarlDoesWrk#1970
>>
>>31559641
disgusting roastie. worst type of human to come across .
>>
>>31559832
>>31559938
Aren't you quite the Casanova
>>
File: frogbrother.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1020)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>31559623
I'm glad it helped. I have no idea what it's like to have or lose that much money, but I'm sure it ain't nice. Hope you're surrounding yourself with some good people. It does indeed get better.
>>
>ASL
27/F/HU
>About me
I like to play games(as most of us, sorry if it sounds average) in my free time,but I play only single player games. Also I don't really want to do VC so please, dont force it. Im not so good at making friends, but I give a try here once again. I open up easily and mostly able to talk about anything. Im into rock/metal but I listen to anything what catch my attention. I like to cook if I can cook for someone, it's my profession. My dressing style is gothic/punk. I don't put myself in the genre of ethots. Also, I love cats, so any cat pic is welcome. :3
>Looking for
Someone to talk to, build friendships. Someone we can exchange memes with and just enjoy the challanges of life, support eachother in need and share thoughts.
>Not looking for
Any pervy and kinky stuffs. No I won't send nudes!
>Mental illness
Borderline, bipolar.
>Other boards I visit
/b/ /x/
>Discord tag
DrDeath#0885
>>
File: E5HZE1IVgAMWV6f.jpg (101 KB, 544x680)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>ASL
22/Male/Spain

>hobbies/interests
My primary hobby are videogames, I can talk about those for ages. I mostly play japanese games of all kind, and chances are that I have played or am aware of your favourites. But my favorite genre is RPGs, rhythm games and visual novels. I am also into idol stuff. Most notably idolm@ster, bang dream, and Project Sekai, but I dabbled into most franchises.I also like to run, though I haven't been doing it as much lately.

>looking for
Mainly people with similar interests. I don't close myself to anything, but I rarely connect with people.

>not looking for
Extremely edgy people and people that are not able to hold a conversation.

>tag
Yata#6050
>>
>>31559976
You the one with the frogs and the spider?
Best of luck fren, it gets better
>>
>>31550688
M18 uk
Neet weeb, mostly use /bant/ and /Pol/
Add me I'm bored af
kingofcummies#2755
>>
File: 1559463418846.png (77 KB, 503x540)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>31551512
bumping self
>>
>ASL
27 m south america
>About You
Just a normal introvert guy. I dont have problems socializing or having convos. I like music (i write music and I play the guitar too) videogames, poetry, formula 1 etc
>Looking for
People to have fun convos. Not looking for anything specific. Bonus if you like formula 1 unless youre a max fan (jk)
>Not looking for
Trades, nothing illegal, or gays trying to flirt with me
>Discord tag
naikry45#2195
>>
f18 kitten looking to get spoiled... ngh...
miko chan (≖ᴗ≖)#7312
>>
>>31560166
wow this is so obviously real and legitimate!
>>
>>31550688
>A/S/L
26/F/WashDC - Other femanons only
>Interests
Heavy fujoshi interests, Manga and Anime - Chinese danmei, shounen, sports, smattering of BL series, /cm/ /y/ /a/, reading wuxia novels recently, TV and Movies - Star Trek TOS, liveaction BLs or series with male mains, horror, B movies, suspense/thriller/mysteries, but anything that's good, Film Analysis/Discussion, Fandom Activities - fanfiction, art collection, character roleplay, beta reading, shota threads, cosplay, Gaming - multiplayer horror, Music - blues, rock, metal, funk, you can help supplement my doom-and-gloom, getting-hammered-alone playlist library, Museums/Libraries/Archives in DC. Still recovering from an unwashed hikikomori, delivery-only lifestyle but I go outside for work and conventions now.
>Voice/Text
I prefer voice over text 99% of the time. Please don't add if that's not okay with you. When you add, feel free to call when you're available.
>Looking for
Someone to watch and analyze shows and movies with. A fellow fujo who likes BL is highly desirable. My interest list used to be longer but the heart of it is that I'm open to other interest-based discussion if we get along well.
>Not looking for
Males unless you're fudanshi, text chat, server invites, /pol/ shit, unfunny larpers, people who live in incompatible timezones, (You)s.
>Tag
Archie#4363
>>
File: Screenshot_140.png (1.04 MB, 903x851)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>ASL
26/f/eu
>About You
come find out mon cheri (french is attractive no?)
>Looking for
intelligent, creative, quick witted master mind that will twist my brain :)
>Not looking for
if youre just a thirsty dick with a body attached to it, no thanks i had dinner already
>Discord tag
mofi#1337
>>
File: IMG_20220613_234129.jpg (477 KB, 1534x2048)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>31551442
Bump!
>>
18/f/us
>about me
always tired and high
>looking for
people who will talkkk, people who will draw with me , anyone who listens to strfkr, druggies
>not looking for
mellow calm silly little people

femfatale#9639
>>
File: Electraheart.gif (287 KB, 320x211)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
>ASL
22 Penis Haver North America
>other boards you use
i barely use 4chan now, but /x/
>Looking for
Frens
>Not looking for
/pol/tards
>Discord tag
QamsX#8327
>>
Sup pussy's I'm bored af. Want to talk to some new people.
Discord is Ricky the Toasted#8137
>>
>>31559479
Said its sus "she" had 180k to lose

replied with this
"gymgirl — Today at 03:43
It seems sus because you're poor and mediocre."

seems like a scam/gold digger.
>>
File: Spy-x-family-06-31(1).png (899 KB, 1920x1080)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>ASL
26/m/korea
>About You
Average person
>Interest and stuff i do
Browser game/music/read random article/draw/swim,waterski,and more....
>other boards you use
/ic/
>Looking for
Anyone who interest at me
>Not looking for
Annoying person who likes insult
>Discord tag
Owo5238#9803
>>
ObamasLastName#8043
21/femboy/Canada
looking to talk, maybe share pics or cam desu
down to talk with anyone and anything really

no gore, scat, and other NSFL things tho please :)
>>
File: AI.jpg (706 KB, 1024x512)
706 KB
706 KB JPG
>>31558401
yet another self bump, i regret making this post
>>
>ASL
21 mtf west coast
>About You
lonely and hoping someones out there :)
>other boards you use
Lgbt sometimes
>Looking for
Someone who cares. Into tall fit guys who are my age
>Not looking for
Rude, judgmental, out of shape, older
>Discord tag
milky.mango#1041
>>
>>31560591
she's actually 81 don't add
>>
>>31550688
>ASL
24/f/usa
>About you
Talkative friendly and nerdy, loves to obsess over video games and lore, likes reading, watching anime, and collecting plushies/tech
>Other Boards You Use
/VG/ /A/ /WSG/ /W/ /GIF/
>Looking for
friends to game with and vibe and just be comfy with and ourselves around
>not looking for
i'm open and not judging, nothing im not looking for
>>
>>31560464
Would you say you are looking for an intelligent, astute, perplexing, inquisitive and intuitional person?
>>
>>31561068
add me at pie#9103
>>
>>31561068

You forgot your contact
>>
>>31561068
You're very similar to me. Wish you posted tag.
>>
File: 1657909938474.jpg (187 KB, 1897x1728)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M/Finland
>About You
Bi nerd weeb. I really enjoy binge reading/watching, learning piano, self-improvement, and listening to people. I adore plushies and existential horror.
I'm a coomer. If that's a problem for you, stay away.
>other boards you use
/vg/, /gif/, /g/, /fit/
>Looking for
I'm looking for company in general. Be it comfy, lewd, voice chats, rambling about hobbies or troubles, gaming, or watching stuff together. Despite being an introvert hermit, I really do like people!
>Not looking for
Relationships or server invites.
>Discord tag
Hintti#5295
>>
>>31561068
You sound fun, and we have a lot in common. Feel free to add me:
snapplers#4732
>>
i hurt myself today
>>
>>31560261
Are people who only like bara considered fudanshi or do you have to specifically be into yaoi/BL to be fudanshi? Not interested in adding you, just curious.
>>
>>31561338
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon, friend.
>>
>>31560731

Have you ever browsed biz? It is not uncommon at all.
>>
>>31559479
That's what you get for doing crypto.
>>
>>31559479
and yet I have zero sympathy for you. strange.
it's lose btw
>>
>>31559122
Bumping myself
>>
>ASL
21/M
>About you
Lonely closed off guy who had never been liked by a girl and is now desperate for female attention.
>What you're looking for
A girl who is willing to shower me with attention, you can berate me, insult me, put me down, or praise me, compliment me, lift me up, I want it all. Exclusive relationships only
>What you're NOT looking for
Men
>Contact
Yuyu#6258
>>
>>31560731
She kinda got u man
>>
Another other lonely as shit anglos down for a chat? I moved out like 4 months ago and It's chill but its so quiet and there's no-one and nothing here and yeah here I am on soc like a right dickhead again.

I'm 27/m btw

Argent#9680
>>
>>31561068
Fuck!!!
Tag
ViciousScythe#5134
>>
>>31561850
I hate when I forget the most important thing for a post. The tag. Apologies I was lacking sleep when posting
>>
>>31561850
ur not accepting friend requests nigger
>>
>>31561850
>ViciousScythe#5134
you have friend requests turned off
>>
>>31559641
As stated .
>>
>>31561970
>>31562021
it's a catfish
>>
>>31560848
Ooh what do you draw?
>>
File: IMG_20220922_123223.jpg (482 KB, 1080x1448)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>31559409
>I am here to listen to your woes and offer advice

kek
>>
>>31562131
I like your thinking, amazing conversation starter
you play games or anything, we could be friends
>>
EU/male/18
looking for a daddy
Subnauticaboss#4822
>>
24 M US
tllwc6940#3909

Looking to chat about the sexy girls in your life, your gfs, or whoever
>>
m27 eu
just looking for some convos to kill time. ngl, feeling pretty down rn. i dont particularly care about who or what you are. beggars cant be choosers ig
anonymos#2838
>>
>>31562264
19/m/us
Looking for bottoms to rate and worship my big cock

>contact
nyahhh#6685
>>
DOT.PHASOR#0699
>>
>ASL
31 mtf
>About You
>other boards you use
>Looking for
people to voice chat with. trans girls preferred
>Not looking for
gangstalkers
>Discord tag
S A M A N T H A#6169
>>
File: 1659477092570998.jpg (112 KB, 735x467)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>A/S/L
23/M/Canada
>About you
>Other boards you use
>Hobbies/Interests
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
>>31562315
Your really mad she rejected you, aren't you?
>>
>ASL
21/m/north africa
>About You
embedded systems engineering student, interested in low-level computing, functional programming, pwn, type theory. i'm a beginner in most of those, but i make efforts to improve.

i also have special interests for the lore of some obscure cartoons, and I like to discuss anything related to history and linguistics. i can speak french fluently btw

>Looking for
nerdy persons
>Not looking for
boring people
>Discord tag
aramya#3971
>>
>ASL
25/AFAB/Arizona
>About You
I’m a cool artsy clown! i can be moody (usually sad) sometimes. I want to find some long term internet buddies or folks to play fortnite with or share music recs and paintings with. If we think each other are cute we can exchange nudes. I also sometimes like video and voice chats. If you live in or around Arizona that’s cool but not necessary. I like veganism, sustainability and leftist politics!
>other boards you use
ew
>Looking for
see above
>Not looking for
people that just wanna show me their weiners, conservatives, mean folks, bigots
>Discord tag
xBurritox#2638
>pic related it’s me :^)
>>
>>31557353
BlessedViva#6650. Pyro/Medic main who always queues for Casual Payload. If you're a Demo or Heavy main, ez kills incoming

I was about to hop on just now too, actually
>>
>>31559479
Kek
>>
>>31562131
what a bitch
>>
File: kyou.png (316 KB, 431x422)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>ASL
21 M US
>About you
Spent a couple years as a shut in NEET. I'm interested in a lot of things, even if I'm not great at them. Hard to do a lot without money, but I'll be working soon.
I like building/fixing things, VNs, animanga, most kinds of vehicles (I only know anything about cars however), trying to into computers, and running. I have other things that I'd like to try once I start getting paid.
I'm an out-of-touch loser, so don't expect to talk about recent things. Not exactly a people person either.
>Boards
I don't really care for 4chan these days. Slow imageboards are more my speed. I visit /o/, /jp/ mostly, and occasionally /c/, /v/, and /vrpg/. I check out a few others on occasion as well.
>Looking for
People that take it easy.
Like sharing about their interests and projects, from fixing a lawnmower to making software to getting a new figure in the mail. Even if it isn't something I do, I like seeing people be interested in things and learning something about those topics.
>Not looking for
Gays. No offense, but I've never met a faggot on 4chan that wasn't an obnoxious loser sending unsolicited asshole pics. I won't ask, so it doesn't matter so long as it doesn't come up.
Weebs.
Memes.
Politics, philosophy, or other pointless topics concerning society.
Relationship.
Discord Server.
>PS
Don't go in expecting constant attention. I have my own shit I want to do. I'll shoot the shit when I finish.
Video games are pretty much a no-go unless you want to host Soku or something. My machine is very limiting. I'll watch stuff with you, but don't expect much communication meanwhile.
Voice Chat isn't really possible for now. Sorry.
I might seem like an asshole from this post, but honestly, I only made a discord to keep up with some old friends. Just figured I'd put it up here.

>Tag
DairyKleen#7280
>>
>asl
22/m/uk

>about you
failed normalfag dealing with the increased prohibitions on my life that being an autistic mentally ill sperg has imposed. living alone in a badly paying office job with a bunch of braindead 40 year old men slowly freezing to death because i cant afford to heat my house. otherwise, a big film watcher, i also like ambient and industrial music. im also a massive reader, both fiction (moby dick atm) and nonfiction for work related stuff, i work in defence/foreign policy if you care. also i really like cooking lol. definitely autistic, possibly schizotypical, also i have pretty bad male body dysmorphia these days. and im still shoplifting. staying sober these days at least.

>other boards you use
/vst/ /fit/ /tv/ /lit/

>looking for
someone who wants to maintain a medium level of anonymity to discuss general quirky stuff, preferably someone with mental health or other problems as i feel im lapsing back into old habits so its nice to have someone to relate to. i'm very very open to vc (honestly prefer it to text).

>not looking for
gays/trannies trying to weirdly groom or fall in love with me. sorry i've entertained it one two many times and it just ends badly.

>discord tag
neroclaudiusdrusus#2426
>>
>>31562131
this says more about you than anything dawg
>>
M/US

Femboy, usually in vrchat as my sherrif fursona. LF ERP (gay) or friends to watch anime or hang with in vr.

not looking for trolls or mean people :/

SheriffBiggs#1337
>>
>>31562946
You're a weeb but you're not looking for other weebs? Self hating?
>>
>>31563024
No. That's not the case. I'd rather not bother with any self-described weebs.
>>
File: 1642789528776.jpg (157 KB, 929x1199)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>asl
25/M/Luxembourg
>interests
I'm into sewing, knitting, fashion, gardening and cooking as well as things like cars, bikes, fixing planes, DIY stuff in general.. I like to create things, like radio control models, build retro computers, make plants grow..
I haven't done too much of anything lately, sort of in a rut.
>looking for
I'm looking for someone nice, someone talkative, maybe someone from Europe.. We could meet up, I'd like to travel somewhere, but not end up in some place alone..
I'd love to hear about everything you do, even if it's just something seemingly mundane, talk about your day!
I've been feeling very lonely, won't you help me and I'll help you?
>not looking for
Hmm.. I'm not looking for anyone who's just looking for a quick way to pass some time because they're bored that one night..
>contact
poziomki#8045
>>
Twenty-two-year-old female neet from Ukraine. Ukrainian, Russian, English — OK. Japanese, German — lazily studying.
I follow current affairs, consoom online drama, and read shipping fanfiction.

Not looking for:
— boyfriends and coomers. I will not humour your degenerate fetishes. On the other hand, I very much will complain to you about all the shoddy fanfiction I wade through;
— illiterates. My chat messages are written the same way as this post. If you do not spell, punctuate, and capitalise properly, I will unadd you because your messages are unpleasant to look at and make you sound retarded;
— low-energy posters. I easily shit out hundreds of words if I have something to say. If you never have five hundred words to say on any topic, I will unadd you because you sound both uninterested and uninteresting;
— pseuds. Despite my being a fujoshi neet, the above two points give some a mistaken impression that I am some sort of learned intellectual. Wrong. Highbrows ITT, scram.

Like every foid on this accursed board, I get swamped with adds soon after posting, so my response times will be massive. Also, out of each ten who add me, I only have any affinity with one of them, so your odds will be shit.

Discord: basshitsu#2120. Telegram: @basshitsu. Email: no.
I do voice chat and video chat, though my mic and cam are shit.
If you find that you do not want to talk to me, remove me.
The drawing is by Kaneoya Sachiko.
>>
>>31563214
this is a good parody of dumb bitches like that astral projection retardh
>>
>>31550798
Still looking. Anyone looking for an active thoughtful conversation. I’m happy to hear your earnest feelings, hot takes, shower thoughts. As long as you can write lengthy messages and aren’t looking to chill/vibe
>>
File: 1520502868896.png (131 KB, 500x292)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
there's somebody who has posted like 4-5 posts with different accounts, most of them the early 20s females
these whores have like 6 alts each so I can't really keep track of anymore, you're better off not adding any women straight up
>>31550711
obnoxiously insecure
>>31550762
you're definitely underage or something from how you lead conversations
>>31550766
NEVER trust people with animal profile pictures
>>31550812
will only talk to women that say yes to vc (so nobody)
>>31550977
extremely unfunny but charming in a helpless retard kinda way?
>>31551070
lazy, boring
>>31551171
same retard who's been posting ominous posts for several months, he's just getting more desperate
>>31551270
very wise to omit /pol/ from your boards, but the frogposter stink still points you out
>>31551712
not really cool or abusive?? just annoying
>>31551740
the usual, hang yourself, nobody here likes to see you post
>>31552209
normie
>>31552554
only holds surface level knowledge on the things he "likes", actual toddler-level intelligence
>>31552729
you fucking suck ass as medic, you keep running off. also "dad bod" isn't a thing people are actually into, they just feel bad for you
>>31552841
not a woman, and I don't mean trans, actually just a late 20s man, creepy as hell
>>31554882
never bother with this guy
>>31559122
extremely edgy, he finally learned how cringy his scarecrow OC is, but at this point just do a 180 and start anew

rest of you are okay or so boring you're not worth the calories to reply to
only add people with 2d profile pictures
never add people with animal profile pictures
never add people who post 3 paragraphs of shit about themselves
>>
File: 120484666.jpg (128 KB, 1066x1538)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
I come back after a year and see the same people posting the same things. Am I any better?

what?#3707
>>
File: 1658451441392842.jpg (65 KB, 723x800)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>31550688
>asl
22 m ca
>about you
internet shithead gym bro kinda idk man just ask questions when you add me.
>other boards you use
r9k wsg gif v
>looking for
chill female
>not looking for
trans
>discord
Ethereal#0231
>>
File: 1663256113829200.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1063)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>31557258
Someone didn't like the trip to the ER after that jumpscare.
>>
F/18
Bored asf and want someone to talk to, preferably kpop, pop culture, history, politics, music, fuck it- ANYTHING
Also need peeps to play genshin with so add me.
chxrm#3269
no coomers pls
>>
>ASL
28 m USA
>About You
I never leave the house because of my severe ocd and I dropped out of college. I collect disability. Spent a while as a drug addict then spent a while as a nazi. Have really mellowed out as I’ve gotten older and regret most of my past deeply. I’m online all day most days for obvious reasons.
>other boards you use
/pol/ /v/ and /r9k/
>Looking for
Friends, e gf maybe. I’ve been feeling incredibly lonely lately and want to branch out after cutting ties with most of my old friends from my past life.
>Not looking for
Lewd/sex shit. Sometimes I wander if I might be asexual. Occasionally I can enjoy sex stuff but I definitely have a lower sex drive than most people.
>Discord tag
Driver Nephandi#0113
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA
>Hobbies and Interests
>Looking For
>Not Looking For
Minors Obviously
>Discord Tag
CarlDoesWrk#1970
>>
>>31563278
this is so based
>>
>>31563278
Holy shit this is good
>>
>>31563278
What's the stigma against animal profile pics? What makes them untrustworthy?
>>
>>31563419
>>31563432
I hope anon reviews me and it’s a good review
>>
>ASL

22/F/US

>About me

I’m a shut in. Don’t really have friends irl,, I’m pretty quiet but will talk your ear off when I’m comfortable with you. I am shy / anxious most of the time lmao.
I enjoy video games, anime, and music.
Physically,
Im 5’3.
look exhausted all the time.
My clothing varies depends on my mood.

>looking for

Friends? Someone to connect with? Im not entirely sure lmao. Preferably 21+

>not looking for
People who are just trying to jizz lmao.

>discord

babygirl213#0833
>>
>About me
I'm 20 today and feeling pretty shitty
I like literature, philosophy and music
>Looking for
Just want someone to vent to a bit and have nice chats about interesting things
>>
File: add me mfs.jpg (96 KB, 1152x1080)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>ASL
22, Genderfluid (born M), east coast usa
>About You
hyper feminine personality, very outgoing, and easy to chat with. I'm a part time waitress and a caregiver, so i'm mostly on late at night. I like vidya, cartoons, anime, manga, makeup, art, fashion, and preforming.
>fav games (pc/switch)
Stardew Valley, Paladins, Minecraft, Metroid (all), Super Smash Bros (all), Skyrim, Fallout, etc. right now i've been back on ESO and Overwatch mostly.
>Looking for
LGBT friends, ESO friends, OW friends, close friendship, small-talk, vocaroo/selfie exchanges, discord calling.
>Not looking for
anything romantic/sexual, t-chaser, pity-chasers, trolls, bigots.
>Discord tag
pretty patrick#9961
>>
>>31563521
Groomer, tranny and mentally ill
>>
>>31563434
I don't know what's going through that anon's head, but I've been a social media monger for decades and I'm reasonably certain I've never encountered a dog avatar that didn't belong to a complete and utter piece of shit. I make no claim to know how this tendency came to be, but it did.
>>
>>31563512
>Tag
Wr#4593
>>
>>31550688
>ASL
22/Male/California
>About You
I'm looking for friends online right now. Focusing on posting more, and writing more to people. I've struggled to message people in a timely manner in the past, and it's been to my detriment. I'm sorry to everyone who I accidently ghosted. I'm really sorry. I'm not the brightest either, so no pressure really. But I probably won't be able to talk about anything philosophical or brainy right now. I'm sorry.
>other boards you use
lately just /g/, /tv/, and /pol/
>Looking for
Lonely people who want a friend.
Someone reasonably calm to (eventually, possibly) VC with. Or someone to play games with. My dream is to have a friend who just likes to hang out and play games for the sake of having fun. Ex: if we play League of Legends together there would be very little yelling if we lost a ranked game. We could just play casually, for fun. Improving together is fun too, but please, minimal yelling. Maybe we can watch TV together, who knows. Maybe we could do watch parties together, and both of us eat popcorn simultaneously even if we're miles apart.
To be clear: poltards: Welcome. I don't mind extreme political opinions. I'm more than willing to sit though a rant about "trannies"/N/immigrants if you're otherwise mostly kind and well-adjusted, to me at the very least. Tran-genders(mtf): Welcome. Please don't be too militant and angry though. I really can't stand it. Dumbasses, and recluses: Welcome. I really don't mind.
Again, if you're lonely I will (try to) talk to you. We just don't know who we will jive with, so I'm trying to be accepting.
I've always been very silent, and sometimes I don't know what to say. So I may jive best with people who talk a lot, and patient people. It's that kind of scenario. Thank you.
>Not looking for
NSFW, bullies, disingenuous people, females, manipulators and the severely mentally ill: just please no. I do not have the mental fortitude to deal with your kind right now.
>Discord tag
Comfy_Animal#6176
>>
>>31563278
>OMG SO BASED!
You have Autism. Get a life.
>>
>>31560464
1-firend collector
2-a twitch streamer
I rest my case
>>
>>31561068
this person used to go by the discord FluffyJelly

friend collector and overall timewaster
>>
File: fuckssake.png (1011 KB, 800x800)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
Can't be fucked to do the template and this is better anyway because people actually have to read it instead of CTRL+F. Respond with your contact if you want to.
>>
>>31563619
everyone already knows your tag transparentowet/denvoid/decay, no need to be so coy
>>
>>31563619
half of these are awesome and the other half sound like a fucking nightmare
>>
>>31563632
It be like that
>>
>>31563626
Sorry, should've tagged this one in last reply- No coy, just don't want mass add from the obvious. Trying to limit my own headache. Goodnight anon.
>>
>>31558414
>>31555136
same tag
>>
>>31563619

You still havent recovered from your injury?
>>
>>31563619
>>31563637
just post your tag
>>
>>31563619
Nevertwice#2141
>>
>>31563640
I'm at the in between at the mo. Solid foods this past few days so that was a nice change.
>>
>>31563635
fuck it i like new people

Driver Nephandi#0113
>>
>>31563648

Getting there. Good to hear.

Although Im not sure how good of an idea it was to add "incessantly horny, embarassing kinks" if you want to limit your headaches.
>>
>>31563657
I mean this way I get to vet y'know, it's something I'm still interested in potentially if I like the vibe I have going with whoever. Absolutely judging by pfps now.
>>
>>31562128
I draw cute girls
>>
>>31563619
DVI#1616
>>
>ASL
26/M/US

>About You
Depressed and anxious individual wasting his potential. I'm into movies, specifically horror, music and video games - the trifecta of distractions. I'm also interested in tarot and things of a spiritual nature.

>other boards
/ck/ /x/ /adv/

>Looking For
Winning lottery ticket numbers

>Not looking for
These droids

Hologram#0797
>>
>>31563632
You just summed up most women.
>>
>>31563278

I can't imagine being this desperate for validation.
>>
File: 1662017883764056.jpg (64 KB, 300x334)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>31552302
Tranny
>>
>>31563759
more like i summed up most people tbqhwyf
>>
M from Florida
Like languages, geography, and history.
Love watching films, my favorite films are Paris Texas and Y Tu Mama Tambien.
I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
I want to learn a new language but I haven’t had the time lately. I would like to learn Classical Nahuatl due to my current interests with the Aztecs.
I ride bike a lot, and I want to go to Mexico City, Lima, Istanbul, and Reykjavik one day.
I want to make long term friends, I’m kind of lonely.
I’m not looking for homosexuals, sexual encounters, or short term friends/ghosters.
Add me: flowing_river#1992
>>
>A/S/L
21/M/Mi
>About me
6'5 athletic black chill af, down to talk about anything so be weird
>Other boards
Honestly none
>Interests
True crime, vidya (Splat 3, melty blood, league, umineko multiversus) space, gym, VC, hiking,
One of my types:
mentally ill, gothic, or obsessive woman
>Looking for
mentally ill, gothic, or obsessive woman that start off as an online FWB, to someone i can persue a relationship with IRL only. I'm cool with a few texts at first, however VC is a must. I wanna get to know ya first.
>These fucks stay away
Anyone outside of MI.
Men
Trans F or M
>Contact
Crazy4thecrazy#5684
>>
File: Snapchat-155403746.png (98 KB, 188x300)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
19 female usa

into drawing and minecraft

loves to be dom and shown everything

catnip#6360
>>
>>31564030
tag doesn't work
prolly a larp anyways rofl
>>
>ASL
22/M/US

>About You
Quiet, introverted, generally very chill. It's hard to make me angry or upset.

I like anime and video games, but who doesn't. Some of my favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Initial D, jjba, AOT, Nichijou, Afro Samurai, tf2, csgo, smash ultimate, Warframe, and Borderlands 2.

I'm also into cars, and I work as a software engineer so I like computers and tech stuff.

>other boards you use
/o/, /v/, /fit/

>Looking for
Someone to send memes to, play games with, and chat about random stuff

>Not looking for
People who expect instant responses 24/7, minors

>Discord tag
bends#9437
>>
Not me, but if anyone wants to talk to a 19 year old southernfarnce girl
Here

la_fleur_inverse_resplendit#8225
>>
>>31563619
Éxzentrizität#4015
>>
>>31563278
>he finally learned how cringy his scarecrow OC is
I prefer it to whatever this warhammer new stuff is actually
>extremely edgy
... I mean yeah? That's part of his schtick? I mean some people here do lack basic reading/information comprehension sl thanks for pointing it out for them, but he's not exactly being deceiving about it
>>
File: von thurmburh.png (372 KB, 474x422)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>Asl
21/F/Southern US
>Interests
Goth/Punk subculture and fashion. I enjoy history and spend countless hours skimming the internet at work looking at antiques online and reading. I work nights so I'm usually up late.
>Looking for
Friends to talk to about life and have stupid conversations about stupid subjects.
>Not looking for
Hippies
>Tag
Filmmaker#3906
>>
>>31550688
bump
>>
>>31564384
thread is dead,
time for a new one
>>
>A/S/L
22, Male, UK
>About You
Spend a lot of time working on introverted hobbies like art and programming. So would like to make some online friends
Enjoy Reading, mainly fiction but some history. Games, anime etc of course.
Interested in hobby game dev so if you are too would be fun to talk about.
Try to be
>Looking for
New friends to talk with fairly regularly and are looking to make a more long term friendship if we connect.
Would be cool to play/watch stuff together once we're comfortable.
>Not looking for
underage or too much older. The politically/sexually obsessed
>Discord
Lemmy#9372
>>
>>31550688
>>31564386
NEW BREAD: >>31564630
>>
>>31557324
LIFE IS DEMANDING WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING
>>
>asl
19(in two months)/male/KSA

>about
typical zoomer stuff I like videogames retro and new online and offline some of favorites are the divine divinity and mgsv I'm also a weeb or whatfuckingever you wanna call a guy into manga and anime(mostly manga)
I guess I also like music and shit ? anyway I would say I'm pretty chill and open to everything I'm short and a bit built?

>other boards you use
I dunno I don't really use any board religiously or anything but I guess /v/a/fit/?

>looking for
people with like minded interests that I could chill because I'm so fucking bored or anyone

>not looking for
I dunno assholes I guess?

>discord tag
so_cheesy#6427
>>
M
Bi
Other boards I use VP,B,X,TG
Im looking for people to get off with really. Mainly bi guys who like celebs or want people they know rated
My discord is anonshotanon#6285
>>
>>31559103

Aren't they winning or do you have cope cite ?
>>
>Asl
29/M/Tunisia
>Interests
Art everything artsy goes especially classical natural stuff music too spiritual stuff philosophy films etc
>Looking for
Nice people to talk to and share stuff with
>Not looking for
Trannies faggots shitty people severe mental illness
>Tag
childofgod7#8507
>>
>>31560464
begger
>>
>ASL
24/M/Canada
>About You
I'm introverted, creative, and a bit overly ambitious with my projects. College programmer that dropped out to work on an anime watch party website (lol).
>Hobbies/interests
Programming, history, fitness, hiking and nature. I'm picking up tennis, chess and photography. I love playing duck game.
>Other boards you use
Used to lurk on [wsg], dunno if anyone ever used 4webm, but I built that.
I occasionally browse /co/ BCB threads. Do not read this comic.
>Looking for
Meeting new people, ideally people from Canada
>Not looking for
Gooners, coomers, daily smalltalk (I like deep convos, and I'm pretty busy these days)
>Discord tag
scootykins#9859
>>
20M
Im probably BPD and it sucks very very very much. Im super lonely and terrible at getting close to people. Ive got a few skills and play vidya and am addicted to the internet.
Looking for a friend who is similar. No fags or females
forseven#6174
>>
>ASL
23/F/merica
>About You
I have 3 cats and 2 doggos!!!!!! they are my babies. I recently got a gaming laptop so just been learning how to game on compooters, I'm very bad at games but that's what makes it fun :D
>Hobbies/Interests
I like to read romance books, isekais with female protagonists, cute stuff, pink, anything with drama.. its entertaining. I love listening to music, give recs I'll most likely enjoy it! I've been listening to a lot of Dolly Parton and Amy Winehouse:)
>Looking for
just friends, and more female friends if I can but most of you are too mean >:(
>Not looking for
Coomers, rude assholes, romance I will block. Not look for a boyfriend/girlfriend I'm already off the market heh
>Discord
chocobo#4591
>>
>>31565740
ViciousScythe#5134
Fucking faggot also uses this fake account to talk to himself and pretend he's a girl.
Top level schizo.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (810 KB, 1920x1920)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
21/M/France

Looking for Germans, specifically those who are bilingual and/or have a knowledge of the law. I'm suing my German ex for attempted blackmail and theft. Would gladly pay for the help

Corocotta#0001
>>
>>31563619
SamsunAtlus#0981
>>
>ASL
18, f, canada

>About You
honest to god a typical boring femcel but my hobbies include baking, gaming, drawing, and kandi making!

besides that my interests include youtube, mainly horror content, some of my favorite creators are nexpo, blameitonjorge, scaretheater, and whang!.

i enjoy listening to music, mainly metal but some of my favorite artists/bands are slipknot, hollywood undead, anal cunt, negative XP, & a lot more.

i also enjoy watching tv, despite me not doing it that often, some of my favorite shows are breaking bad, better call saul, south park, family guy, and invader zim.

>other boards you use
/r9k/, /b/, /v/, /mu/, & /x/.

>Looking for
friends, or just anyone thats down to have a conversation. please keep in mind that im a tard and not the best conversationalist.

>Not looking for
relationships, weirdos.

>Discord tag
elizabeth.#2610
>>
File: IMG_5211_20170928_093919.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1365)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>31563278
>he thinks it's an OC or a larp
>he doesn't know
Lol
Lmao

>>31559122
Tag changed btw
CornixDemetrius#9230
>>
File: 1557741419386.jpg (541 KB, 2552x2043)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>31550688

>ASL+timezone
25/M/USA
>Interests
Backpacking, Asian Dramas,anime, vidya, TTRPG, drawing, sewing/design drafting, DIY Anime, sci-fi, horror, paranormal etc. This isn't a complete list, just to give you an idea what I like.
>Looking for
Looking for some Frens. Someone to hangout with, play vidya and watch movies/internet videos with regularly. I’m looking for someone who is comfortable with voice chat. I listed my interests aboce. It isn't a complete list, just a list to give you an example of my tastes. I hope to hear you soon!
>Not looking For
-Politics.
-Sexting
-Timewasters.People who add me, don't say anything then unadd me. People who don't put in any effort. I’m looking to make friends.
If we aren't feeling a connection, that is fine. Please just let me know before we part ways and don't just ghost.
>Tag
Veers#5493
>Boards you browse
/out/,/soc/
>>
File: H1021-L300501623_original.jpg (1.22 MB, 3072x2329)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>asl
25/m/eu

>About You
eccentric artiste, writer
diet of black coffee and cigarettes menace 2 society (self diagnosed)
film nerd

>Looking for
nutjobs (good)
fellow writers/readers
film/music enjoyers (girls who like bjork/kate bush)
pref. 20+

>Not looking for
you know who you are
nutjobs (bad)
sexpests

>tag
megadev#5422
>>
>asl
25/m/wa usa

>About you
Blue collar dude who likes to build and maintain. I live in the woods and enjoy nature

>Looking for
Friends, meme exchange, good conversation

>Not looking for
Dick pics, arguments, wallowing in self pity

>tag
Leeroy#2286

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.