[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

new discord thread but no gays will be welcome.

>asl
>looking for
>not looking for
>interesting thing about you
>contact
>>
>>31717455
Use the existing discord threads
>>
>>31717455
>>31717459
Old thread just died actually
>>31697785
>>
New Texas (21+) meet discord
>meet people nearby
>Gaming
>anime
>movie nights
>No children or trannys or both
>>
>>31717455
hayy hiiii haii HAYYY HIII HAI HELLO HAY HAIII >:3333

>asl
18-m-us est!!

>looking for
looking for silly people to befrend and love !!! i am a silly emo scene boy lokking for fellow scene and emo people! i liek people who appreciate teh art of silly posting and punk rock along wiyh other genres of music such as emo andddd midwest emo and all sorts of stuffs!!! im NOT music nerd dough so dont be MEAN AND HARASS ME WITH "do u know this hecking artisterino?!?" i probaly DONT. DONT BE EBIL. haii :D
i am also looking for people that are not wanted by society and are seen as lesser by everyone! i want TRURCELS yu knwo??? like people that know how its like to habe nothing and nobodu ebcause of what theyre born to be. and im also lookinh for peoplr woth MENTAL ILLNESSES and not pussy bitch ones liek fuckin """depression""" or """anxiety""" -._-. bleh!!
i also liek rlly nasty grils and tomboys and stuff and liek grils woth poor hygiene dat i can love!! but to be clear im not like one of these FAGGOTS who only want to talk for romance or watever i just think its be awesome!!! awe yea baby B))

>not looking for
PEOPLE WHO R GAY AND WANT ME. IM NO GAY FUCK YOU AND FUVK OFF I AM FULLY STRAIGHT I LIEK GRILS STOP TRYING TO HAZ SEX WITH ME AND THAT GOES FOR THE WEIRDO WHORES TOO U ALL ARE WORHTLLESSS FAWK OFF

also i dont want BORING people and fucking NORMAL losers! disgusting!

born to fucking kill.

>contact
nightwebz <3#6969
>>
>>31717519
replying to myself so u will be seen mosr cuz i am narcel :P
>>
File: 20220814_025339.jpg (69 KB, 1000x732)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>31717455
>asl
25,M,IN
>looking for
real ones with big dog status
>interests
music (drain gang/hauntaholic that likes all kinds of electronic music.) vidya but I play single-player mostly atm, like to learn so I go on binges learning obscure trivial useless bizarre and whack shit all the time I'll be sure to update you on my journey. I like human psychology and idc if ya wanna chat politics since I'm prepared.
>not looking for
gays of any kind especially trans
doctorate in drip from the academy of swag lol
>contact
Ghostface#2591
>>
>asl
20/f/na
>about me
i like cats, rhythm games, reading manga, cosplay
i have some mental illnesses
>looking for
friends to vc and play video games with
>not looking for
dating, sex
>contact
Naname#9454
>>
File: vern.jpg (11 KB, 322x322)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>asl
24/m/aus (Victoria) AEDT
>looking for
mostly other au/nz anons and femanons, but i'm open to whoever from anywhere really, just to see wherever anything goes and desu i'm desperate for friends
>not looking for
pretentious cunts, underage people, vc
i am going to wagecuck and earn savings so i can move to melbourne sometime next year
>contact
brinners#7942
>>
File: idealV.jpg (4.41 MB, 4128x2948)
4.41 MB
4.41 MB JPG
>Age/Sex/Location
32/male/Southern California & Nevada (Las Vegas area)
Technically in the LA County Commiefornia area, but wanting to move to LV to get away from the taxes and (((WEF marxism)))

>Looking for
Biological Female (see infograph for details)
Right wing tomboy who is obsessed with working out
Local (In SoCal/LV Nevada) preferred

>Bonus
In SoCal/LV, Nevada
Openly uses racial slurs
Hates trannies and basketball americans
Frequents /pol/ and/or Kiwifarms
Would shamelessly wear gym clothes on a date

>NOT LOOKING FOR
Guys
Trannies/LGBT
Dark skinned individuals <-- This cannot be stressed enough. DO NOT contact me if you are one of these.
Leftards
Single Moms <-- Seriously, don't contact me if you're one of these. I will not lower myself to helping you raise the offspring of your deadbeat exes.
Anyone outside of the US <-- This one I simply cannot stress enough
Retards who are gonna die in a few years because they took the (((vaccine))) <-- This one I simply cannot stress enough

>Discord/Telegram/etc tag
LightbulbFilament#5109
>>
File: 1666322912363696.jpg (53 KB, 600x450)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>31717455
> 23m Oregon
Hogna vulpina#1337

archaeologist. poet. collect ancient coins, play tin whistle and harmonica, also taking voice lessons. occultist. practice kendo (Japanese fencing) twice a week. have a bearded dragon and looking to get into bonsai when I have more time and money.

listen to a lot of neofolk, darkwave, black metal, and such.

don't use 4chan much anymore, only when I'm particularly sad, but my home boards are /fa/, /lit/, and formerly /x/.

green anarchist

addendum: I have a strange amount of people who add me and then stop replying (not ghosting me, just adding me and then not talking) so please do not add me unless you are willing to have genuine conversation :)
>>
File: Altria_28.jpg (1.63 MB, 2480x3508)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>asl
22/M/Canada

>favorite color
Cyan, specifically the color of the shallow water of a tropical island.

>favorite anime/manga
Evangelion, EoE>Show>2>3>1>4. Fate, /Camelot>/Zero>/Babylonia. 91 Days.

>favorite artist/band
Utsu-P, though I mostly 'listen' to AMVs.

>looking for
Someone sweet to converse, play games and watch things with.

>not looking for
Non-anime pfps, blacks, women, druggies, trannies, BPD, lewd, "depressed" people. Anyone over 29.

>discord tag
Diam#7652
>>
File: unknown.png (655 KB, 705x519)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>ASL
29/M/Brooklyn, New York
>Brief summary of yourself
I'm a somewhat normie, straight-edge fella with two part time jobs, full time hours altogether. I'm an open book and an honest man ...maybe too honest even. I also stream Team Fortress 2 on Twitch from time to time, although I haven't had the drive to do so lately because of loneliness and seasonal depression
>Other boards you use
/vg/, /gif/, /wsg/, /tv/, /mu/, /b/, /pw/, and maybe /sp/ for NY Jets related reaction images
>Interests
Streaming for the purpose of having people to communicate with. Vibing to good music and crying to good films
>Looking for
TF2 pals. NA East preferred. I'm a Pyro and Medic main who'd love a Heavy or Demo main to feed Kritzkrieg pops to and pubstomp with. That or MvM buddies. Pokémon Go buddies so we can send gifts daily. I also do a bit of Risk Of Rain 2 and GTA V if you're up to doing those sometimes. Or we could just compare what else we've got on our Steam games
A homie to chat with often would be the goal, but that might be a stretch
Conversations that don't go dry immediately within a day. I've removed everyone but one person at this point. If I removed you before, that's probably why
>Not looking for
Degenerates. Mega weeaboos and furries are a no go. Edgelords are too cringe, so none of that either, please. One word replies. And have a reason for adding. Can't vibe with friend collectors. I also can't vibe with junkies and drunks. I don't care if you're bored or high. It's not gonna go well if we've got nothing in common
>Tag
BlessedViva#6650
>>
>>31717667
You look so much when you could just readd me.
>>
>asl
18/f/us
>looking for
Dominant guys who can keep a conversation
>not looking for
Not sending nudes on request, not vcing
>contact
Juliana#1070
>>
Female Europe
>looking for
Honestly I don't even know, daily chats, trying to befriend people, I am pretty busy these days so I'm really just looking for some distraction. I tend to be a therapist to most people so hmu if you're in need of that. I like nerds and Russian literature.
>not looking for
Horny dudes
I speak 5 languages
>contact
istina#1041
>>
>>31717779
he blocked you for a reason though.
probably you are a catfish or insane
or you are fat or unhealthy or abusive
>>
im a silly girl looking for tomboy friens! i dont want any romance but a good friendship im f/21 can tell more about myself in dis >,>l
ast real#4754
>>
>>31717829
last real#4754 * fix
>>
File: 1660949283823.webm (429 KB, 960x540)
429 KB
429 KB WEBM
>>31717817
Guy he's simping for has a block list a mile long by his own admission. Though he really should move on. Also they are both queers. Fruits. Homos.
>>
>>31717455

>asl
22/mtf/US.

>looking for
Someone to talk to daily, vc, share art, and watch things with. I don't care about your gender or how you look. Be over 20 and compatible with US timezones.

>not looking for
Immaturity. Drama farmers. People who haven't dealt with any sort of mental illness. People who can't communicate.

I create poetry and music. Ask and I'll share it, though it's usually pretty dark because it's for lamenting.

Uko#1100
>>
File: 1668474645261921.png (420 KB, 600x600)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>asl
24/M/US
>looking for
Somebody interesting.
>not looking for
Somebody boring. Also, please be around me age. (20-25)
I like to make music! Ask more in chat!
>contact
sp404#3397
>>
>>31717833
I block a lot of people too
most of them have been people that ghosted on me, or were assholes
I'm very jaded, I don't give second chances, and I don't chase hard to get
in my experience, if they stop replying it does no good trying to get them to talk again
>>
>>31717838
You seem interesting but I can tell you're posting from a phone. That's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>31717852

I don't care.
>>
>>31717854
>tranny
>phoneposter
>faggot
why are you even here? loser!
>>
>>31717858

You're 18 so don't expect you to understand this fully. But you're gonna look at your behavior online in like 2 years and cringe. That's all I gotta say.
>>
>ASL
18/M/USA

>About You
I like drawing stuff, learning French rn and skating. Im good at programming too that’s what I’m gonna major in hopefully. I do online school now since I got kicked out of boarding school :p. I like video games a lot too, and I dont rly watch anime that much but I’d want to watch more.

>Looking for
I want a girl bsf. To talk abt what girls talk abt. I had a lot of male friends but no f friends because I went to an all boys boarding school, so it kinda bummed me out and plus women scare me now. I want to change it tho.

>Not looking for
Men, romantic relationship

>Discord tag
H_NGM_N#3373
>>
>>31717869
Bro, he's gone full penguin of doom out of the gate, he's posting the beanie baby and everything, there's no coming back from that. Best skedaddle before he holds up his spork in your general direction.
>>
File: 1652479108463.jpg (105 KB, 987x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>Age/Sex/Location/Race
35/Uncircumcised male/Minnesota
>Personality
INFP
>Physical Description
5'7" 120 lbs, blue eyed ginger with messy hair
>Hobbies/Interests
History nerd (classical history is my favorite), anime, vidya, computer junk, guns
>Looking for
Biological girl age 24 to 34. I'd like to get married and have kids someday. We can get to know each other for a bit playing Stardew or watching bad anime then meet up IRL. Bonus points if you're a 5/10 Asian weeb, but I'll settle for just weeb. US only
>Not looking for
Transexuals, childfree fags, nudes
I have webbed toes. Numerous hand fetish girls have said they loved my hands.
>Contact
marms#0510
>>
>>31717817
>all those assumptions
Yawn.
>>31717833
>queers
Eh. I am bi I guess. I am mostly teasing I know he wont reply I just like posting things like that.
>>
>>31717881

You're funny.
>>
>>31717783
Catfish
>>
File: 1665740891874.gif (951 KB, 700x530)
951 KB
951 KB GIF
>>31717916
Is it because I called you "bro"? Sorry, sis.
>>
File: hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (143 KB, 720x695)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>ASL
24/m/california
>Who you are
hubristic white boy who lives in his head, emotionally unavailable but also a hopeless romantic, i love folk tales and heroic and tragic narratives in history and mythology, i adore rainy and miserable weather, i adore the word 'adore', mostly an open book. i collect terrorwave and classical art.
>Looking for
thoughtful and earnest people, maybe one sanrio basketcase
>Not looking for
sex pests
>Contact
dior armor#2348

i am listening to this rn while waiting 4 the world cup games to start: https://soundcloud.com/brainfuckedbutdeadly/where-we-started
>>
File: acid.jpg (503 KB, 1440x1799)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>asl
18 nearly 19, F, USA
>looking for
A genuine connection with a friend idk, someone to chat to, get to know deeper than surface level, someone to learn and share with. interesting people / personalities / experiences / greater understanding of life are welcome
>not looking for
romance, coomers, someone who is super clingy expecting me to be quick with responses and care for them, stupid people, drama, judgemental people, people who dont bring anything to a conversation
umm.. im not really sure off the top of my head, this isnt exactly about me but the story of a man i knew named jack, and his father being killed by sammy gravano, and his whole life is pretty interesting topic.. i also took a lot of acid the night before thanksgiving and just wrote for hours straight, didnt even feel like 20 minutes, ok im rambling sorry add my disc
>contact
divinity#3003
recently bought 3 of alan watts books and picked up on one
>>
> A/S/L
18 Female US
> Sexual Orientation
Bi
> Physical description
5'5 aryan queen, 42 DDD, wide hips ;)
> Short bio about yourself - Hobbies and Interests
I like video games, cooking, photography, music and crypto
> Looking for
cute WHITE men who have interests that extend beyond anime and book smarts. Someone I can talk to for hours on VC
> Not looking for
NFT salesmen, schizo's, bald men
> contact
fierce-businesswoman
>>
>>31717952
>mental illness
>>
>A/S/L
34/M/US
>Hobbies
-a: Instrumental Hip Hop, Experimental Hip Hop, Abstract Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Jazz Rap, Rap Rock, Industrial Hip Hop, Glitch Hop, Turntablism, Nerdcore Hip Hop, Illbient
-b: EBM, Electro-Industrial, Nu Metal, Industrial Rock, Ska Punk, Ragga, Acid Jazz, Latin Alternative, Big Beat, Funk Metal, FM Synthesis
-c: Tricky, Cities Aviv, Death Grips, Dalek, Mach-Hommy, Busdriver, Aesop Rock, Metal Fingers, Open Mike Eagle, Morcheeba, DJ Krush
-d: KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, Korn, Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails, The Young Gods, The Chemical Brothers, Gary Numan, Marilyn Manson, Sevendust, Front 242
>Interests
-/v/: Silent Hill 2, Jet Set Radio, Persona 3, Neotokyo, Sonic CD, Yume Nikki, 3rd Strike, The Neverhood, Deus Ex (01), Metal Gear Solid (98), Machinarium
-/a/: Samurai Champloo, FLCL, Serial Experiments Lain, Panty & Stocking, Haibane Renmei, Kill la Kill, Afro Samurai, Boogiepop Phantom, Texhnolyze, Moomin, Tekkonkinkreet
-/co/: Peanuts, Over the Garden Wall, South Park, Beavis and Butt-head, Into the Spider-Verse, The Simpsons, Godzilla: The Series, Beetlejuice, 31 Minutos, Where the Wild Things Are, Extreme Ghostbusters
-/tv/: Lily Chou-Chou, The Crow, Fight Club, Pete & Pete, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (11), The Matrix, Tetsuo: The Iron Man, The X-Files, Pi, Ghost Dog, UHF
>Looking For
Music Only Music But Music
>Not Looking For
Anything Else
>Discord
Carole#4893
>>
f/18/brazil
>looking for
anyone talkative, i’ll read every thought attentiously, and then i’ll reply
>not looking for
sex
>interesting about me
i’ve already realized truth already
>contact
absolute calm#9321
>>
>>31717978
Lmao. Stop.
>>
File: IIMr6Cd.jpg (275 KB, 1680x1050)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>31717869
nope!!! ive bean liek dis since i was a young lad and im going to be like this forever!!! but at least when i play into a dumb fad its not something as pathetic and absurd as liek...i dunno...wanting to be a woman when i was born a male???
>>31717838
>not looking for immaturity
>literally plays dress up with high heels and pantyhose while being an adult male
king 4 a day!! orincess by dawn :D
>>
File: 1618427507913.jpg (38 KB, 499x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>31717881
>>31717916
>>31717930
can u fagz stahp FLIRTING in the thread aready. SHADDAP
>>
File: 1664094560913232.jpg (51 KB, 704x659)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>31717519
>>31717523
most normal and mentally apt /soc/fag
>>
File: FgQvRu9VQAA9iLh.jpg (217 KB, 1164x1552)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>asl
25 femboy usa

>Sexual Orientation
bi

>Interests
anime (hunter x hunter, girls last tour, eizouken top 3)
video games (dota 2, halo)
game design
looking at art (character and environmental design)
story structure
politics (urban planning is cool)
music ofc (playboi carti, sweet trip, men i trust)

>not looking for
racists or reactionaries

>contact
vembress#1970
>>
>>31718083
i am glad domepn recognizes my greatness!!! when i rule the worl i will allow u amd ur family to live lives of luxury!! <33
>>
File: 20211002_000406.jpg (33 KB, 500x328)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>31717880
go fuck yourself, i fucking hate tretards like you and all faggots who go
>I DONT WANT TO TALK TO BOYS
>is a boy
>I DONT WANT TO TALK TO GIRLS
>is a girl
everyone eveyone EVEYRONE plz rember that if you see ANYONE who says shit like this, then theyre a WHORE. THEY ARE A WHORE AND DONT DESERVE UR ATTENTION. THEY PREY OFF THE OPPOSITE GENDERS ATTENTION BECAUSE THEY WERRE RAPED AS A CHILD AND THEY DONT ACTUALLY HAVE FRENS BECUZ ALL THEY WABT IN LIFE IS A SEXUAL THRILL. i think we should kill these people IMO. but rember to just IGNORE THESE FAGS!!!

psa OVER.
>>
File: IMG_1738.jpg (285 KB, 1170x936)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>31718092
>NO RACISTS I DONT WANT TO TALK TO RACISTS
GET THW FUCK OFF FOURCHAN YOU FOURCHUD. THIS ISNT YOUR FUCKING PLACE. IM TIRED OF FUCKING FAGGOTS DAYING SHIT LIKE NO RACISM OR BEING EDGERINO ON LITERALLY FOURCHAN. WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK THIS IS.
>>
>>31718121
>theyre a WHORE
What if they're lonely incels?
>>
>>31718128
theyre literally never liek his im telling u, tried frending one of these people and they were the most boring fucking piece of shit on earth and all they did was talk about "HURR U MUST BE SO CUTE HURRR" and then i told them i was a boy and then it was an instant BLOCK. these people arent lonley incels theyre sexual deviants. and dont get me started on the grils who say "i only talk to boys". even fucking worst.
annoying. retarded. attention whorey. and overly gross. not in a HAWT way either...PUT EM IN A CAGE. THESE ARENT LONELY FUCKING INCELS JUST LOSERS. YOU DONT GAIN HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS BY MAKING IT OBVIOUS YOU WANT TO FUCK SOMEONE FROM THE GET GO.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE OBTAINED THROUGH NATURAL FRIENDSHIP THEN YOU MAKE THE MOVES. STOP BEGGING FOR PEOPLE OF THE CERTAIN GENDER TO ADD U ITS GROSS GRRRR
>>
>ASL
22/M/Asia
>About You
Very wide interested person, love a lot of media mainly online/classical art, film, video games, comic books, cartoons/anime multiple genres of all. Love to autistically study and dissect said media. Jack of many trades, master of none, can draw write sometimes compose music among other things. Quite antisocial but would appreciate and value a good friend. Despite the autistic media engagement, I guarantee Im quite calm and wont bite.
>other boards you use
vr/gif/t/pol/co
sometimes aco/s/hc/a/vst/tv/f
>Looking for
anybody with similar interests, long convos and regular autistic discussions bout favourite media, occasionally sharing works. Text only as I dont have audio or video equipment.
>Not looking for
ghosters, over sharers, coomers, attention seekers, politics, vc or cam people
>Discord tag
Sanjuro#7357
>>
File: 1669386398311.jpg (126 KB, 735x803)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>asl
22/m/est
>looking for
sm1 to play valorant/genshin with, also ow2 but I'm not great at it. down 2 try other games too. someone kind and doesn't mind listening to me would be nice, as I'm going through a v tough time rn. cat lovers.
>not looking for
romance, mean ppl, people who expect me to entertain them and lead the entire convo, people who don't play the games above
i like emo musik
>contact
fluoxetine#1371
>>
File: file.png (2.05 MB, 1600x900)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>NOT Looking for
Not in 'Looking for'
>Looking for
Possibly something else later, but for now:
Accountability/study buddies: everything else, in 0600-2230CET, besides post-1500 Mon-Fri, is fine
Book discussion. Feel free to suggest any
We'll get to know each other in the process... I have no time for the nonconscientious, so engaging in discussions with people incapable of commitment

Next books on my list:

CURRENTLY READING
Paradise Lost by Milton (starting)
The Successful Investor by O'Neil (starting)
The History of Skepticism by Popkin
Discrete Mathematics by Rosen
A History of Mathematics by Katz
Consumer Health: A Guide to Intelligent Decisions by Barrett

FICTION:
Nausea by Sartre
Complete works of Philip K. Dick
Snow Crash by Stephenson
The Neuromancer (Sprawl) Trilogy by Gibson
The Tempest by Shakespeare
Monsieur Teste by Valery

NON-FICTION:
Tribe of Mentors by Ferris
Ethics by Spinoza
Descartes' Error by Damasio
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Tressler
Memoirs of a Stock Operator by Lefevre
Trading in the Zone by Douglas
Algorithms to Live By by Christian
I Am A Strange Loop by Hofstadter
The Universe Speaks in Numbers by Farmelo
Sync by Strogatz
The Art of the Infinite by Kaplan

>Contact
Alumi#3953
t.me/Alumi2
>>
>>31718124
newfag
there was a time when people didn't take the racist shit seriously here and it was for lulz
anyone who denies this is an election tourist
>>
>>31717929
Do you know the person they're larping as?
>>
File: avi.jpg (1.82 MB, 3840x2160)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
I've talked to hundreds of people from soc over the years.
Plenty of stories.

Just looking for unorthodox people.

Azy#9862
>>
File: witch.jpg (951 KB, 1080x1920)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
25 / m / chile

looking for friends, for people to talk to, for people to give me attention, for people who want me to give them attention
i may be clingy, i am sorry

i would really enjoy hearing you talk, about your interests, about what you love
i like many things and i can easily get into what you like, so bring whatever to the table and we can talk a lot!

both texting and vc are okay

while i guess anybody can add me, im looking especially for other chileans (argentinians too) to talk to and play with
lurkers, show yourself !

ayaya#1438
>>
>asl
22/m/us
>looking for
Friend to talk to often. Just got Pokémon violet the other day which is pretty fun, so bonus points if you’re playing it as well. Please know how to hold a conversation and actually be human.
>not looking for
Most men on this site. Crazy people. NEETs are fine, but only if you don’t complain about it.
I work a lot but I’m very attentive to messages and I’m around to talk often. I think I’m a great listener and enjoy helping people
>contact
CloneStamp#7483
>>
File: me2 - Copy.png (67 KB, 1545x918)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>31717455

>ASL
26/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ
>Short bio about yourself
Blonde hair, blue eyes, lean fit and pretty good looking apparently. Genuinely kind and caring person with a real personality (and a spine). Apart from that I'm deceptively intelligent, well read, and enjoy dark humor/ironic shitpostey meme-ing. Also pic related.
>Interests
Gaems (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, writing, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg's (especially enjoy dark souls) and really enjoy ttrpg's. I used to play league a lot but don't like playing it alone anymore. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on discord.
>Looking for
Women (female) interested in dating/relationships, open to relocating if we hit it off. Similar interests, and some gentle femdom/role reversal dynamics in the relationship is a big plus for me. I have some other preferences in my pic as well.
>Not looking for
Findoms, penis havers, sociopaths, people who act like socipaths, people who instantly ghost without saying anything or talking about it.
>contact
Soldier 69#7042
>>
>>31717455
>asl
24/f/USA
>hobbies/interests
Gaming, my favorite games are usually rpgs like Skyrim or sandbox like sims, hardly ever do I find someone to co op with.
Reading, my favorite manga is all you need is kill. A sci-fi Groundhog Day manga thing.

Watching, I like anime, horror movies, shows.

Misc interests, watching twitch, browsing /wsg/ /a/ /vr/, listening to music and podcasts.

>looking for
Friends to chat and hang with and text and get to know each other, vibe maybe watch stuff later on. Someone who can understand being better at text than vc.

>not looking for
People who want to vc right off the bat, people who won’t try hard at socializing like I do. Two sentence worders.

>Tag
HoneyDewMoo#6583
>>
File: 397.jpg (39 KB, 512x384)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>31718258
then we haz the mandatory 15 year old roleplaying as le old fag here.
"HURR DURRR PEOPLE WERRENT ACTUAL RACIST HURR DURR" youre genuinely retarded and dont know wat ur talking about eat shit and die FAGGOT lelz
>>
>>31718258
>W-W-WAIT A MINUTE GUYS....UR ACTUALLY PEDOPHILES?!!? I THOUGHT YOU WWRE JUST JOKING!??!
>>
File: 1666974225627540.jpg (81 KB, 600x536)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>31718258
>>31717643
>is barely 23
>is a wannabe intellectual
>uses literal blue boards
>SOMEHOW KNOWS HOW 4CHAN OPPERATES

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>31718278
Translation for anyone curious: I really want a gf
>>
>>31718356
>>31718357
>>31718362
u mad
>>
File: hi9gxrK.gif (957 KB, 500x281)
957 KB
957 KB GIF
>ASL
32 M the Netherlands
>A Short Description of Yourself
Work in aerospace, passionate about vidya and the industry, big fan of cinema. interested in electronics/podcasts/cooking&baking
>Movies
Men behind the sun, The House That Jack Built, You Were Never Really Here, Midsommar, Joker, Bandersnatch, Logan, Ginger Snaps, A Cure For Wellness, Mother, Hereditary, Filth, Frank, Whiplash, The Spectacular Now, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Swiss Army Man, Alien, Predator, Shaun Of The Dead, Atomic Blonde, Dog Soldiers, Bad Taste, Fargo, Donnie Brasco, Thirteen Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1&2, 28 Days/Weeks later, Mars Attacks, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Pineapple Express, Puff Puff Pass, the Prestige, Equilibrium and many more!
>Music
https://youtu.be/7xzU9Qqdqww
https://youtu.be/lX44CAz-JhU
https://youtu.be/AW2dxRr05gk
>Games
RN new MW2, open for OW2 getting back into CS:GO and Apex, wanna really play like the new coopp games it takes two and shit but in for vidya in general so hit me up if there is anything u wanna play
https://steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA
>looking for
Vidya friends, Movie buddies and conversation. Someone comfy who shares interests in movies and games to spend time and digest life with after my work hours or in the weekend would be ideal.
>What you’re NOT looking for
People who add a lot of anons, people that show as offline on discord
>Contact Info
deeshjA#4375
>>
File: EDDmsEz.jpg (105 KB, 1024x769)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>31717455

>asl
19yo F Western Europe

>looking for
christians, reactionaries, traditionalists, based people

>not looking for
degeneracy, online (((romance)))

>interests
good at finding rare books, good with languages (FR DE EN LAT), love debating religion and politics, I'm an enneagram type 6 / IN(T/F)P, I like crafting things sometimes and I recently started sewing too

>>contact

SauerKraut#5303 but id prefer xmpp or telegram or even IRC
>>
>>31718429
I haven't added you but I'm about 98% sure you're trans
>>
>>31718139
>these people arent lonley incels theyre sexual deviants.
Those can overlap you know. In fact most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference in normal circumstances.
>>
>>31718576
https://voca.ro/12PuiretWv7a
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.15 MB, 1000x750)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>31718545
I don't user discord due to them being USA based app that supports sex changes for employees add me on telegram.

I'm in Europe but not in west Europe but I travel constantly probley not what your looking for but we can talk.

https://t.me/Zubka007
>>
>>31718605
not trans but definitely very underage
>>
File: 1668122207331474.png (1.95 MB, 1888x3357)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>ASL
22 M LatinAmerica
>interests
Drawing(sfw/nsfw), anime, manga, vocaloid, vtubers, videogames ( fighting games, jrpgs and such)
>what you're looking for
Girls, Mainly artists, weebs and people who browse 4chan regulary and aren't phased by degeneracy, people who are online regulary, loners
>what you aren't looking for
Dudes, Normalfags, Woke shit/pronoun or woke people, feminists, trannies, politics, erp,ghosting, schizos
>contact
Geatz#3237
>>
>A/S/L
21/M/Poland
>looking for
likeminded people to chat or occasionally play games with. mainly text, though we could vc if we get used to each other.
>not looking for
actual weirdos, mean people, pedos, /pol/tards, attention seekers
>About You
boring loner weirdo shut in looking for friendship after a very long time of isolation, so probably really awkward as well. I like anything horror, obscure vidya and games in general, surreal shit, visual kei and music of all kinds except rap, mostly guitar music with strong bias on *heavy* though. I can be picky when it comes to everything. Currently trying to make a video game of my own, sometimes learning japanese. I dislike normies, zoomers, sci fi and popular stuff in general to a point where even if it's something I liked before, if it gets popular - I'll hate it. I hate hot weather and summer, wish it was winter or autumn all the time.
>contact
yuuki#9424
>>
>>31718623
not that either retard nice try for id farming tho
>>
>>31718631
not trying to farm anything, you do sound very underage. please reconsider "befriending" anyone from this place.
>>
>>31718545
Huh you look like a Germanized, rounder-faced version of my crush
>>
File: tsoc22.png (83 KB, 229x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>31717455

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a lesbian, bisexual or straight girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

Please be 24yo or older.

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>31718633
newfaggot kys
>>
>>31718652
>trying this hard to fit in
ok enjoy getting groomed by the average 40 year old incel that actually browses this board.
your original post sounded already pretty dumb, but I guess you're fine with whoring yourself and ruining your mental health.
>>
>>31718660
LMFAO how stupid can u fucking be u don’t know the first thing abr me but ok little kid keep making up ur headcanons for my life
>>
>>31718429
>>31718605
Lgbtqp is losing the culture war
No actual woman would accept a tranny as a gf
mtf are men and will never be woman
And the fact that they are allowed to enter female spaces and steal female achievements is an injustice of woman's rights.
These are bottom of the barrel men that want to cheat and compete against the weaker sex, because they know they can't compete against alpha males.
So they steal from the woman who let them get away with it.
>>
>>31718675
why am i an actual woman then ? lawl
>>
>>31718671
the way you type, your speech patterns, you can't be older that my sister.
hope you don't take any offense, but you just sound really stupid. I guess that's normal, after all, your brain isn't fully developed yet.
but you should definitely avoid this place, you'll attract the very worst kind of people lurking.
>>
>>31717455
>asl
23 M USA (midwest)
>looking for
Vidya friends mostly. Or people with similar hobbies/interests. Bonus points if midwestern and/or autistic.
Games I like:
Survival games (basically any), tactical shooters, egg, and rts.
Hobbies:
Blacksmithing, brewing, hunting, cooking, foraging, gardening, hiking, bug and landscape photography, plant/bug/mushroom id, history, cosplay, animating, drawing, video games.
>not looking for
Gooners
I am currently making some alcohol from pure pomegranate juice. My biggest flex is I have a patent that paid off my college debt.
>contact
Kope#8222

Pic rel a cute bug
>>
>>31718687
Wrong pic that was a frog
Also a warning is I work thurs-sun for any vidya friends
>>
>>31718681
you’re so fucking retarded it’s hilarious why are you still replying to me?
i type however the fuck i want and it’s actually not uncommon for adult women in some online spaces to type however the fuck they want too, retard
if u wanted me to type “correctly” then why aren’t u capable of formatting ur sentences
>>
>>31718681
Holy shit, we got an NSA analyst in here analyzing linguistic patterns
>>
>>31718630
Check out the game golden light
Hidden gem of weird horror
>>
>>31718681
“brain fully develops” theory has legit been dormant in psychiatry for decades as well but ur so fyxking stupid u still think it’s a thing
also i am smarter than u will ever be suck my dick
>>
>>31718693
it's nothing to do with formatting, just your phrasing and the way you structure your thoughts.
and ye I'll stop wasting my time trying on you. just know that you're incredibly fucking stupid if you genuinely believe you'll ever find a girlfriend in this place, rather than 2000 thirsty groomers trying to take advantage of your emotional immaturity.

>>31718699
no. just no.
>>
>>31718697
my so called linguistic patterns from like 3 4chan posts are the same as anyone else on this shit website ??? oh waaaah u have autocorrect off u must be underage
>>
>>31718702
omg u are embarrassing stfu LOL i’ve met many nice women off here what a close minded unintelligent piece of shit
>>
>>31718702
imagine crying bc of my “phrasing” and “the way i structure my thoughts” jesus christ you are a pathetic grown man i‘be written a novel do u think i care about how i end up typing on soc
>>
>>31718707
I'm SURE you've met several "nice women" in /soc/ with your very interesting introduction.
also, why are you spamming the thread so much? did I really tick you off so badly?
>>
>>31718699
>i am smarter than u will ever be suck my dick
Thank you for admitting you are a male.
>>
>>31718711
yeah i’ve met them like lots of them over the years from posting …. you’re beyond retarded it’s hilarious how u translate a low effort soc post to unironically being brain dead nothing is wrong with my typing either i’m sure it’s so hard for u to parse tho since ur middling intelligence so hard
>>
>>31718712
/thread
**applause**
>>
> ASL
21/F/US
> looking for
Someone to like I guess goon with I want my day to melt together send me porn of what my future should be I’m open minded
> not looking for
Not into extremes and mean people
My discord is chelseasplayroom#5520
>>
>>31718713
>yeah i’ve met them like lots of them over the years from posting
ah so you're admitting to underage posting (even if it's most likely false) and yet we're supposed to believe you're NOT underage posting right now.
seek help. preferably from a psychiatrist.
>>
>>31718721
been on 4ch since i was 11 i’m 8teen now kid cope harder
>>
>>31718723
as unlikely as that is, it'd actually explain a lot lmfao.
refer to >>31718721
>seek help. preferably from a psychiatrist.
>>
>>31718726
wow omg ur comeback is so epic u destroyed me (can u come up with any original sentence also)
>>
File: grrrr.gif (1.31 MB, 497x280)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>31718728
it's actually kinda adorable how angry you are. if you weren't so young I'd try to tame you.
>>
I hath arrived from across wormholes to defend your realm from the Devourer. I should like to befriend a few of you, and see how the mortal class live.

Also I do not support the original post, for there is truly nothing wrong with two people of the same gender whomst find they are woven by the same red thread of fate.

In your years I am 24.

Amica#3329
>>
>>31718733
All i can see is an immature girl having a tantrum.
>>
>>31718742
I'm partial to it because my ex was the same. she just couldn't let it go.
>>
>>31718733
kys
>>31718742
myopic retard
>>
File: gaaaaaaaaah.gif (603 KB, 498x278)
603 KB
603 KB GIF
>>31718746
>GAAAA kys
>>
>>31718751
the fact that u think this is going to make me like u lole
>>
>>31718753
you think of yourself too highly unfortunately, I'm just insanely bored right now.
>>
File: Altria_31.jpg (620 KB, 1227x868)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>31717667
To clarify to anyone who misunderstood and may keep misunderstanding my post; Yes, no women means no women. Arabs count as blacks, get away from me nigger. Being a pothead counts as a druggie, I don't care if weed is legal. Also, if you type like you're in a twitch chat then look elsewhere.

To the special person in the thread: My ear infection fixed itself, finally! Was planning to go to the hospital yesterday but there's no more pain or discharge!
>>
File: 1666372677267289.webm (2.69 MB, 720x808)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
So everyone uses burner accounts, right?
>>
>>31718757
na ur not bored u would find something to do otherwise u just want me so badly but i’m not into weird fucks like u so u cope hard about my age and gender
>>
>>31718760
who cares ur discord won’t have any personal info on it what’s the issue with using your main account
>>
>>31718760
Pretty much
>>
>>31718761
getting reactions out of you is just entertaining enough to keep this tab open.
and you're the one who seems to be coping. I wonder why you're posting so intensely in this thread... may it be because you got absolutely 0 adds from your boring, uninteresting childish post?
>>
File: 1657989521794.jpg (181 KB, 1080x583)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>A/S/L
23/M/Canada
>About you
I'm reserved, pretty level headed and I like to think I'm easy to talk with. Very goal oriented and I try my best to be meticulous
>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking, fitness, guns, movies, history, criminology, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, video games, hiking and nature
>Looking for
Friends, daily conversation, sharing interests, getting to know someone, keeping each other company and/or motivated. If I get to know you more I'd be down to VC. Bonus if you have overwatch 2 or MW2
>Not looking for
Friend collectors, server invites, extreme mental illness, low effort
I'm left handed
>tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
>>31718746
Yup just an immature tantrum like the average underaged girl
>>
>>31718767
the only adds i got were guys bc this board is 5 percent girls i can make an even worse post and get 30 adds if i put f lmfao stop trying to emulate some ego olympics here
i’m not responding intensely either ur literally tabbed in on this thread and i am doing 3 diff things rn
>>
>>31718774
you have 19 posts to my 13, and I've already won one ranked leeg game since I got inside your head. it really doesn't take that much brainpower to mess around with a dumdum like you.
>the only adds i got were guys bc this board is 5 percent girls i can make an even worse post and get 30 adds
so... you got exactly 0 worthwhile adds. who would've thought. and if you're already aware of how hard it is to find interesting women in this place, why wouldn't you just put more effort into your advertising posts????
>>
>>31718780
LOL why do i have to explain everything to u retard
omfg imagine posting abt playing league as if it’s a good thing hahahah does it get any more pathetic than that
>>
>>31717455
>discord thread but no gays
>>31718429
> gay underaged brainwashed tranny posts
>>31718605
>>31718631
>>31718652
>>31718671
>>31718678
>>31718693
>>31718699
>>31718703
>>31718707
>>31718709
>>31718713
>>31718728
>>31718746
>>31718753
>>31718761
>>31718765
> Tranny mad they get called out
> Has underaged tantrum
> Tells people to die when they can't win argument
>>31718774
> Tranny claims they just trolling when they realize they can't win and aren't believable in the slightest
>>
>>31718786
u know i posted a recording of my voice already right
>>
why does every fucking discord thread end up with mentally ill retards shitting up the thread with useless discussion holy fuck get a life yall.
>>
>>31718785
you don't have to explain anything? feel free to keep wasting your time posting in this board while wondering why nobody interesting actually adds you.
and I never said playing leeg was a good thing. that being said, I've probably made more money from boosting in leeg during my highschool days than you'll ever make without whoring yourself.
>>
>>31718790
You know trannies can practice vocal skills to have an almost believable falsetto right?
It's called voice acting
>>
>>31718795
you are a retard
i’ve made thousands off being a nice person alone from my guy friends sending me money
never whored myself out once
>>
>>31718797
no they can’t lmfao u can’t sound like a woman if u have been through puberty. ever
>>
>>31718799
>i’ve made thousands off being a nice person alone from my guy friends sending me money
that's... that's not how the world works sweetie...
>>
>>31718803
so why did they send me thousands for nothing :)
>>
>>31718808
because you're bullshitting. no guy is desperate enough to randomly gift you "thousands" out of kindness. even if you had indeed whored yourself out by sending him nudes or whatever there's just no way someone would send you thousands.
do you really expect anyone to believe otherwise? you're even more ingenuous than I thought.
>>
>>31718814
??? lol i don’t give a fuck what u believe or not anything i post about myself is a lie to u because u are retarded and cope ppl like me don’t exist to save ur ego
>>
>>31718821
>ppl like me don’t exist to save ur ego
you're right, they exist for me to bully and fluster them into exhaustion.
but please, do elaborate on how your friend just willingly sent you thousands just because you were nice.
>>
>>31718808
Never happened.
Very few of the guys here are stupid enough to send a girl money.
If they want to give a girl money it will be in trade for something, sex, nudes, a date.

There is free porn online and there is paid porn and onlyfans.
There are also stipper bars and gentleman clubs.
Never give your money to a girl that hasn't sucked your cock.
Never pay for anything if you haven't met in person.
Those are iron clad rules and only simps break those rules.

Guaranteed you didn't get any money.
>>
>>31718852
it happened
>>
>>31718759
Aww you called me special.
>>
this thread lmao
>>
lol u poor fuck
>>
>ASL

18 / M / Argentina

>Short bio about yourself

If you are looking for an interesting and funny guy to spend time with, maybe you are in the correct place. I'm just a boy who likes a lot of things, I love drawing, I really like reading books or mangas, I enjoy watching anime and movies, sometimes I play a good videogame with someone, doing excercise makes me feel better and going outside to explore my surroundings is something that fullfills my heart. At the late night, writing my memories and adventures of the day in my diary is one of the best satisfactions. :)

I'm always trying to be the better version of myself, that is basically my personality.

>Looking for

I'm looking for a couple of good friends, male or female (I don´t care your age, nationality or gender), which I would like to have interesting conversations about ourselves. If you want we can play videogames, talk about our hobbies like anime, manga, movies, drawing, vidya, etc... :D

I'm looking for calls if you want so, I want to improve my spoken English and have fun with you, for sure!

Sorry if I commit some mistakes or delay my messages. English is not my first language, so if you don't want to deal with that it is okay if you don't want to start a convo with me. ""

>Not looking for

Well.. I don't know really. I accept everyone in my DMs! Even from an schizo, or whatever you be, I can learn something idk. BUT. I don't like unfriendly people. I don't like one word answers. Just text me if you are sure about having a constant convo with me.

You know..? (Surely it happened to you) I have a lot of chats with just some messages wich are abandoned, and sometimes it is frustrating not to find the correct person to talk with.

>Discord Tag

MartinRX#1938

>Telegram if ou want so

@Martinr15

I'm looking forward for your messages! I'm glad that you have been reading this, thx you.~
>>
>>31718870
nobody in this thread believes in anything you've said.
>>
>asl
27/m/
>looking for
Mostly looking for vc buddies and comfy movie nights. I have odd hours so "nights" is a relative term.
>not looking for
I tend to not get along with people who are very closed off. I get it, you have to be careful on 4chan, but if you're too paranoid to tell me your favorite color because it's the security question to your neopets account, it's not really worth the effort to get to know you
I know how to tune a piano
>contact
>>
>ASL
26/M/EU

>About You
Calm and patient INFP-T type guy currently working
I'm somewhat of a carefree, dumb and kind person but I have tendency to overthink stuff and get mood shifts
I'm also quiet and not very talkative, unless we get into topic I'm invested in
Outside of work I spend most of my free time on pc
I also got invested in AI image generation pic rel is somthing I have generated

>Hobbies/Interests
vidya, long time ffxiv player, anime, discovering new music, I like to collect pictures and pretty much browsing art on the internet, paranormal or creepy stuff, also touhou enjoyer

>Looking for
A friend to play games with, watch stuff and such, open to vc if we get along
Planning to buy darktide so maybe a lad to play with, someone I can heal with ow2 I guess or help me get back to league, guilty gear spar partner
I don't mind people with mental ilnesses

>Not looking for
relationships, tansgenders, nsfw, simply don't be an ass

>Discord tag
Mira#8541
>>
>>31718882
Bloodhail#6969
>>
>>31718760
Holy shit I thought those were baby dinosaurs for a time
>>
SANRIOSUPERFAN7#8579
>>
File: unknown-124.png (944 KB, 567x757)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
>>31718583
WRONG. thr literal point of incels is that they cant haz sex goober.
>>
>>31717582
>friends to vc and play video games with
which games?
>>
6wyTZTtCu9

crazy bitch named trin runs it with her weird ass friends shes from b
>>
>>31718760
Nah, that wouldn't be very nice. Lying is bad
>>
Let's see if we click

Oessie#8965
>>
I hate my fucking life dude
>>
https://discord.gg/9aZahHfxCM

18+ server for /b/ chick mina chan
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (138 KB, 665x783)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>31717838
Sent request. Would love to hear your poetry! And maybe you could rate mine? haha

25/M/UK

Man of Noir#1128
>>
>>31719252

I've gotten too many adds. I do not.. know why. I'm restricting myself to 3 people. And I can barely handle that. To anyone who cares, post your tag in the thread if you want me to add you and I may do so later. Sorry.
>>
24/M/East Coast U.S. (Long-distance is A-okay.)

I'm a 5'4" smol, slim, toned boi. I work retail for a decent wage and live with adoptive family. I'm very cute and handsome. I deal with depression, so I can get rather tired easily, physically and mentally. I still always try to do what I can. I range from being playful, feminine (in personality), and bubbly to more tame, relaxed, serious, to dank, derpy, and silly.

Hobbies and interests:
Memes, cuddles with My Kitty, singing, etc.

I'm a huge videogame buff, from N64 to Wii U, Gameboy Advance to 3DS, is my area of expertise. I'm super into youtube documentaries of all sorts: Corruption, Game Industry, History, etc. I like other types of videos, like let's plays, creepypastas, podcasts.

What I want out of a relationship:
A long-term, monogamous relationship where we both love and support each other unconditionally. Where compromises are sought out just as often as doing some things really special for one another. A gentle/strict femdom/mommydom dynamic would be really great. A golden-retriever sub is amazing as well. Showering eachother with praise, affection, focus, and time would be really lovely and appreciated.

What I want out of a partner:
Preferably a lovely lady (open to very feminine, passing transgirls and femboys) 18 to 35 that is nerdy, geeky, and silly. Open-minded to try out different hobbies and interests, but also willing to hear and accept all manners of jokes, opinions, and ideas and still be able to love each other and support each other through it as adults and devoted partners, knowing that only the best of intentions are intended. Gamer/weeb/clingy/goober gf are huge pluses! I'm easy to please when it comes to appearances. From skinny women to extra, extra fluffy women. I would say that I would like to trade pictures with you early on, as to not waste anybody's time. Personality is FAR more important to me, ultimately..

Hammy Bears#0785
>>
>asl
27 mtf states
>about me
delusional daydreamer. part time erratic mess.
>lf
some1 to keep me company and grow close with. platonic or romantic, wherever it leads. ideally long term but you never know here. pls be comfortable with vc.
>nlf
poltypes, coomers, under 21.
>interests
horror, music, film, reading.
>tag
minx#7006
>>
File: 1666722878900512.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1350)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>ASL
35/M/DC
>Self Description
Come find out
>Kinks
Sadism, TPE, CNC, bondage, degradation, humiliation, knife play, rope play, rape/abduction play, choking, impact play, spanking, hair pulling
>Interests
Astronomy, psychology, philosophy, technology, BDSM, travelling, photography, literature, poetry, media, honestly who gives a shit? 97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes, the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.
>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves(emphasis on slave), and submissives; ddlg compatible if you're not a fucking mess and a planetary mass of attention, both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows. You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
>What you're not looking for
Trannies, faggots, LARPers; go waste someone elses time.

>contact info
myth.eth#5958
--------------------------
Getting kinda tired of the random adds that never speak or conversation goes dry, would prefer to sift and weed out undesirables through this server:
https://discord.gg/rpxNTtD9XW
-------------------------
>>
>>31718313
Sighs as I type bump
>>
File: multiplayer games.png (98 KB, 261x773)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>asl
25/M/US
>looking for
Friends to play games, watch anime, and chat with. I will be playing the new WoW patch in 3 days. I will post my multiplayer steam games in picrel. I will buy any game for myself if you own it and want to play it with me. I have some disposable income again, so can purchase a bit.
>not looking for
No romance or coomer bidness.
I cheated through a degree entirely, without much reading of any material. I now hold the job I went to school for and I'm apparently doing a good job, my coworkers and bosses words. I'm definitely an imposter! It's sort of funny... I do my work though!
>contact
Netman#0056
>>
21/f/usa

drunk girl. bored and playing some games. you don’t need to be in usa, long distance and different time zones are ok. panzer#6926
>>
>>31719374
Not accepting
>>
File: 1646940318075.jpg (170 KB, 1080x675)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I need to be introduced to some new interesting topic to engross myself in, also been a while since I got to speak to a girl online but not about to go being one of a 100 that adds on some chick here. I promise I won't fall in love or something gay I just need some interaction with femininity. Think of it as a spiritual need. If you're a cool dude I won't turn you away or anything I suppose.
20sh INTP male, I don't know what else to put as my interests - conspiracies, religious but I don't want to talk about it. Experiencing pretty serious boredom and anhedonia lately. I don't want to play videogames at least not at first. I'm not good at VC but wouldn't be entirely unwilling. I don't want to trade lewd things. I don't want to talk about politics or something like that. I want to talk about something interesting that isn't directly about me or the other person I would be talking to. Stimulating discussion with someone that wouldn't get upset at something I said.
firmament#7865
>>
>>31719374
kek can’t accept
>>
>>31719374
what games are you playing senpai
>>
>>31719379
i realized after posting haha, they’re open now

>>31719385
open now, so sorry
>>
File: 48rts2j7vlw51.jpg (33 KB, 640x444)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>asl

21/MtF/Europe

>looking for

Cool people to talk to and get to know, and maybe integrate into a friendgroup. We enjoy lots of different kinda games, but have been playing Terraria and other random stuff + stuff on switch like Smash/Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Pokemon (Unite) etc.

(also on a huge yugioh kick rn and playing duel links and watching season 0 (kinda pogners show actually desu))

Feel free to add to chat and stuff

>not looking for

FILTHY HORNY FUCKING BASTARDS!!!! If you're thinking about chatting with your cock/clit/balls in your hand then FUCK OFF!!!!

I really fucking love seaweed.
I love Bayonetta and look like her IRL. No pics.
I like Kirby, and sound like her. No mic.
I intend on beating every game ever made ever, and I'm nearly done!!

>contact

YuumiGirl45#1141
>>
File: 1668219017693373.jpg (32 KB, 589x589)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/NYC

>What you're looking for
A cute girl to be in a relationship with. Trying to find someone who is right for me, someone I can be lovers with. I'm open to meetups, it's ideal if you're in NYC or in the east coast. I can make the trip if you are, anywhere else is iffy. Similar interests are a huge plus. Race doesn't matter. As for body type, just don't be fat.

Men, trannies, ghosters, fat people, mental illness, friend collectors. Don't bother contacting me if you're super far away, but if you can travel then it's fine. Also, I'm not looking for just plain old friendships. Either a relationship or a fwb situation.

>Contact
DD-Genix#9322
>>
>>31719294

This person has severe avpd. Wouldn't suggest it.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (144 KB, 800x1200)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>asl
21/m/Midwest US
>looking for
People to talk to, possibly watch movies with or something like that.
>not looking for
Lewd stuff
>about you
I lift a lot, and I have nerdy hobbies.
Some of my favorite artists are: MF DOOM, Immolation, Darkthrone, Joji, Death, Bathory, Kanye, Tyler the Creator,and GWAR. A friend recommended me to listen to Mac Miller, so I've started listening to his Faces album. Cannibal Corpse is pretty good, too, went to a recent concert with them.
I think playing video games is a given here. I've been really enjoying Persona 5. Always love playing Halo, and I've been meaning to play Metal Gear 2 soon. Slowly playing Pokemon Arceus.
Anime: I like a fair amount, but it takes me forever to read/watch something. I like Berserk, Vinland Saga, EVA, and I've been paying attention to Chainsaw Man as of late. Love Attack on Titan. Want to read Vagabond & Kingdom at some point. Oh, JJBA is great, part 3 is perfect.
I think that gives a pretty good idea on what kind of person I am. Maybe? Enough to decide if I'm worth reaching out to, hopefully. Thanks for reading!
>contact
ahriman#1851
>>
>>31719530
what is your weird obsession with me? we exchanged a total of 3 messages between the 2 of us… i removed you because i didn’t think we’d get along after you went on a tangent about not usually adding people with “non—anime pfp”.
>>
>>31719530
>>31719535

Lying comes with the territory.
>>
File: gengar-wave.gif (20 KB, 220x217)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>ASL
30 M Scotland
>About You
I'm a pretty laid back and sarcastic shit, work from home doing graphic design most days so don't get out all that much.
Can be fairly shy in person but luckily that'll never be an issue here so it's cool.
Into the usual generic stuff - films, music, games, writing, all the shit.
My sleep schedule is also all kinds of fucked up so I'm pretty much available whenever.
>Looking for
I'm pretty much down to chat about whatever, honestly. Work has me feeling bored, a wee distraction on the side would probably help stomach the rest of it.
>Not looking for
Don't be an edgy cunt.
>tag
gengarfunkel#0173
>>
File: 1627703293020.jpg (214 KB, 1472x2131)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/NYC
>Summary of yourself
I’m an inquisitive weeb and spend most of my leisure time playing vidya, watching movies, documentaries, anime, and getting lost browsing a ton information that piques my interest.
>Interests
Vidya, retro and modern, especially JRPGs and survival horror, but I play most genres and have a lot of passion for the medium. Foreign and classic film, true crime, weeb stuff in general, cooking, comfy night walks

Favorite vidya: Trails/Kiseki, Final Fantasy, Drakengard/Nier, Shin Megami Tensei, Xeno, Metal Gear Solid, Yakuza, Tales, Ys, Silent Hill, Deadly Premonition, Resident Evil

Anime: Evangelion, Rose of Versailles, Planetes, Mushishi, Welcome to the NHK, Natsume Yuujinchou, Great Teacher Onizuka, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Baccano

Movies: House, Rosemary's Baby, Woman in the Dunes, Contempt, Ikiru, Your Name, Perfect Blue, Gone With the Wind
>Looking for
Close friendship, engaging conversations over text or voice chat. If we get along we can play vidya or watch stuff together. I’m willing to give everybody a chance, please be civil.
>Tag
Serv#3518
>>
>>31719544
lying about what exactly?? last thread you couldn’t even differentiate who was replying to you. you mixed me up with another one of your failed relationships?
>>
>>31718733
good god could I get your disc username. . . ?
>>
>>31719548

That was some needlesly vitriolic retard, among hundreds of vitriolic retards. Excuse me for not being able to distinguish you, when you lie, about not knowing me and about serial ghosting.
>>
>>31719549
hmm, maybe if you convince me to.
>>
>>A/S/L
28/m/Canada
>>hobbies/interests
Drinking, on weekends anyway. I live on a homestead with my parents while working remote while I save up for a house, so lots of farming/outdoor hobbies. Also have been to over 30 countries.
>>what you're looking for
biological woman, someone to VC with and chill
>>what you're not looking for
schizos
>>tag
tl0tes#7784
>>
Very bad dead server for games and other stuff
https://discord.gg/P2ecDJ8R4p
>>
File: BaAfmN5.jpg (45 KB, 372x432)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Like any proper cultist, my first assertion is that you have a problem and that I'm selling the solution. Your problem is that you are virtually devoid of companionship, conversation, friendship, sex, romance, love, and intimacy. I know you suffer from this problem because
1.) each of these things require communication to manifest in any meaningful amount (or at all), and
2.) language itself was not designed as a communication tool, but rather as a leveraging weapon.

Therefore, no one can experience any of those things until they have confessed to the the abject absence of intimacy and cooperation infesting our species and elected to undergo the great tedium required to fight it.

The solution? You come and break yourself against me so that you can be rebuilt into something both of us prefer. Be made painfully aware of the holes in your heart that you might endeavor to fill them with something substantial.

CULTCONTACT#2162
>>
>asl
26/Michigan
>interest/hobbies
Vidya (mostly retro atm but I love all games), anime, fantasy literature, worldbuilding, shitposting, random things I find online, reading about geopolitics and alternate history for fun, irl and online autistic shenanigans
>looking for
Friends to talk to about interests and random things, especially at night.
>not looking for
poltards, coomers
>tag
rivermore#6162
>>
>>31717489
Link?
>>
>asl
30/f/US
>looking for
People to talk to during my stupid long work hours. Bonus points if you have something you're really passionate about. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it gets you hyped.
>not looking for
Anything sexual in nature. People that are put off by weirdness. Particularly boring people.
I work a shitty job every day so I can go home and pretend to be a cottagecore lesbian. Also I have severe anxiety.
>contact
feralfox#0581
>>
29 usa

Into humiliation, degradation, emotional/mental abuse, kidnapping, sexual overstimulation, porn sharing, suicide
Looking to sexually liberate and bring evil to your life
I do steroids, I make six figures and generally have a fulfilling life outside of being a degenerate

fentanyl#1351
>>
File: IMG_20221112_035130 (1).jpg (1004 KB, 3472x4624)
1004 KB
1004 KB JPG
ASL
27/M/MST Timezone

Pic is of my best orange boys

>About You
Pseudo-normie/normie passing but grew up on 4chan and the internet and degen and/or sperg a bit. Decently well put together dude just working his work from home job while chilling and gaming with his cats at home. Into a LOT of things, serial hobbyist who moves onto new stuff all the time. Currently big into simracing but always love my vidya, shows/movies, lots of comedy things. Have a lotta random niche hobbies I'll probably geek out over if you let me.

Not /fit/ but dieting and down 20 pounds. Conscious of managing my mental health conditions. Cooking and food culture is awesome. Dabble in creative hobbies and would love to geek about creative outlets together. Chessing lately.

>other boards you use
None

>Looking for
People who enjoy some good text conversation, MAYBE some VC especially if we play some vidya, someone to geek out on chess but won't try to go full coach mode on me (I have my work I'm doing on it, just can't take that much input/feedback at once)

>Not looking for
Sperging, excessive UWUUUUUU, talking about crypto, arguing/debates, politics, racists, edgelords

>Discord tag
Wheet#0352
>>
To a certain lurker sure to see this post: you should consider making another account and adding me again. Life's gotten more interesting, I'd say. Anyone else is free to try to but it's unlikely you'll pass the initial phase.

SymmetryReplicant#0838
>>
>>31719806
how would they even identify you as you
>>
>>31718139
there is no way this person isn't 12-14 years old. I know because I was a retarded kid and used to type like this.
>>
>ASL
26 m Canada
>About Me
Currently NEET waiting to go back to school in May, but I have a wealth of experience and knowledge in STEM so if that's interesting to you give me an add.
>Interests
Astronomy, evolutionary biology, speculative evolution, dinosaurs, weebshit (I mostly read manga but I'll watch anything via recommendation), guitar, assorted vidya, and more. I love learning about other people's passions too.
>Looking for
Ideally a lurking femanon who wants to try and click
>Not Looking For
Trannies, furries, guys who don't share any common interests
>tag
Immovable Force#0708
>>
>asl
21/m/latin america
>looking for
internet friends, spanish speakers, cool people
>not looking for
weirdos and autistic people, english speakers
i'm an artist and i like to drink by myself. i have the hobbies of a neet. im currently studying to become a teacher.
im pretty open minded so we can talk about anything (if you want to)
>contact
colours#6208
>>
>>31717519
>>31717523
>>31717858
>>31717983
>>31717993
>>31718113
>>31718121
>>31718124
>>31718139
>>31718356
>>31718357
>>31718362
>>31719026
gtfo nick. i know for a fact you haven't even turned 18 yet lmao. you used to be so fun to talk to but now you've gone full "i'm an egocentric fuck that can't even make surface level social relationships anymore BUT AT LEAST NOW I'M PRETENDING TO BE A SCENE KID AND PWNING 4CHANNERZIEZ >w<" it's so sad seeing you STILL stalk 4chan threads monitoring for (You)'s just to get a tiny dopamine rush but you've become such an annoying prick that i just hope once you turn 40 you realized you wasted your childhood kekw
>>
File: 1669098454163759.jpg (84 KB, 828x818)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>31717455
>asl
Early 20s M USA
>looking for
A fun quirky mentally ill egirlfriend! Most likely in a platonic sense
>not looking for
Guys
Musician
>contact
swagmoney#5171
>>
File: lol-3.png (128 KB, 396x669)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>31719940
>nick
>nick
>nick
aint NO way youre the fucking person think u r LOLZ i bet i know wat made u angry enuf to even reply to me :P so sad seeing your retarded schizophrenic butt still obsessed after months of you deciding "HMMM IM TIRED OF EWHORING FOR ONLY ONE PERSON MY DISGUSTING HAIRY PUSSY NEEDS TO BE OPEN TO THE WORLD!!!" hows it like knowing ur going to be living with your spineless mom and dying elderly dad for teh rest of ur life making shitty art in ur disgusting room doing nothing but continuing to be a shallow whore!!! also
>pretending to be a scene kid
buddy the only raisin ur involved in your litttle wannabe scene culture is cuz of ME before even talking to me ur enture personality was just being a generic egirl whore!! but u can continue ur sad little projection as u please!! anyways thanks for reading my funny little rant i have making schizophrenia ur main personality trait and being a whore!!!
>>
>asl
2o/m/Sweden

>looking for
Females
Mostly looking for vc buddies when at work so matchning time zone would be beneficial.

>not looking for
I tend to not get along with people who are very closed off. I get it, you have to be careful on 4chan...

I love to learn new stuff

>contact
D.W#1001
>>
File: 1666650862681811.jpg (1.67 MB, 1500x1300)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>asl
21 M Canada
>interests
osrs, terraria, self learning front-end wed dev, anime/manga, trying to get back at the gym
>looking for
long-term, close friendships, let's just talk, go with the flow and see where things end up between us
>not looking for
genuinely surprise me
>interesting fact
I could care less about you
>contact
Jack-O#5631
>>
File: 1651531405280.gif (698 KB, 1012x1132)
698 KB
698 KB GIF
>>31717455
>asl
22 m ca
>looking for
female friend
>not looking for
men or trannies
>interesting thing about me
very unique first name
>contact
Ethereal#0231
>>
File: uso da.jpg (78 KB, 600x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
21 m usa looking for people who are learning japanese.

Tristan / 睦月 (1899/10000)#4538
>>
File: bart.png (20 KB, 820x465)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
> Age and Biological Sex
21 Male
> Location - Country and City
Portland
> Sexual Orientation
straight
> Physical description
shorter, looking to get into the gym, long brown hair
> Short bio about yourself - Hobbies and Interests
going to uni, gaming, smoking weed
> Looking for
friends or a gf, need a new game to get into with my free time
> Not looking for
FREAKS
> Discord Tag
GSF Max#8648
>>
Kinks are degradation and humiliation

lost my job so I have time to sext whenever you want

No fats, femmes, asians, blacks et cetera

tangletree#6662
>>
>asl

29 portland

>looking for
Humiliation when I’m edging
Feet gore porn

Feed me images/ Frequent messaging

>not looking for
Sissies

cult tattoos

>contact
Tangletree#6662
Or text (971) 272-5376

Text only no calls
>>
>>31720115
why do people still type like this?
>>
>>31720281
https://voca.ro/1mkKorhmy3h8
>>
18 f 5eyes
looking for cool people to talk to just don’t add me if u r boring it’s really gay
amie#0111
>>
>>31720289
faggot
>>
>>31720294
d-dont trust this person...they r bury mean for no raisin...
>>
File: 1649050888572.jpg (256 KB, 900x1000)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Delete /soc/, save our youth from the brainworms. Bathe the afflicted in ceaseless hellfire that they might one day be purified.
>>
incel from russia
borderline personality disorder
love sci fi anime
@warp#4664
>>
>>31719811
Image and name, duh.
>>
File: 200w.gif (923 KB, 200x200)
923 KB
923 KB GIF
>>31717519
Bro the scene kids have been gone since the early 2010s. You weren't even 10 years old by the time it started to die out. (No the TikTok revival doesn't count)
>>
>>31720371
GO FUCK YOURSELF. FUCKER. YOU DONT AHIT ABOUT ME IVE BEEN TRUEXEL SINCE DAY ONE I LITERALLY BEEN INTO SCENE SHIT SINCE I WAS FUCIING 7 YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU OATHETUC FAGGOT FUCK YOY I AM GOD.
>>
>>31720379
Dude, go back to ROBLOX. Retard. How do you even have the IQ to complete a captcha?
>>
>>31718760
I use a couple alts
>>
>>31720397
"hurr i am a weirdo hurr durrrr durr rhurrr" ALL IM HEARING RN CHUDDY AHAHHAHHAHA its so FUNNY seeing my minions attempt to break through and make themesleves seem bigger than they really are. if u want to talk shit fuving ADD ME PUSS AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ALL BIG TALK BEHIND UR LITTLE IMAGE BOARD AHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>ASL
22 M US
>looking for
F of any kind to brutally humiliate my pathetic excuse of a tiny, white, infertile penis!
Guys, beast, scat, piss, gore, under 18
>Contact
NameyNamester69#2722
>>
File: conceited-idk.gif (2.01 MB, 276x166)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
>>31720403
Are you sure you're 18? You sound like someone that plays Gacha Life.
>>
>>31720403
Are you done shitting your diaper? You know you shouldn't smoke weed especially when you're underage! That will do a lot of damage to your brain and it can be irreversible
>>
>>31720315
it's too late for redemption, bathe them in sulfuric acid instead.
>>
>>31720417
>thinks i smoke weed
HA! pathetic JUNKIE!!! im nithing liek u kid. id never shit my diaper OR smoke weed. get yo goober ass self out here cux nawww jut ackin cray cray XD
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (245 KB, 200x150)
245 KB
245 KB GIF
>>31720422
I just want to die sometimes and be drunk on Whiskey. The Zoomers have fucked up the internet to the point I rather read a book instead of participate in this shitty Silver Age internet culture
>>
>>31720436
shut the fuck up old man. its YOUR faukt the internet got this way. your generation couldve done so many thibgs to orevent the derailing of our cultutrw but you were too busy doing FAGGOT shit day in and out. you had he power and you misused it. btdub pic rel is creepie i luv her!!
>>
>asl
25/m/EU
>looking for
Anything really as long as you‘re chill.
>Interests
Programming mostly TS, Rust and Go, Anime, Rythm games, Manga, Cats and Hiking.
>not looking for
Unchill people
>contact
0xLain#7286
>>
vembress#1970
>>
>>31717880
Bump
>>
>>31718687
I changed my user to Dove
>>
File: 1668364132439591.jpg (164 KB, 1023x685)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Band of Critters

We're trying to resurrect an animal husbandry & pet care server through advertising. If you wanna join a chill server for talking about wildlife, nature, animals, and more, head on over to our server. We are also looking for mods and artists.

http://discord.gg/ytkCh28Tqz
>>
File: SPOILER_image.png (1.55 MB, 1053x1143)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
18 female usa

I'm into a bunch of random shit

will prob get accused of shit by people who wanted me to cut or self harm in various ways

either way,
>>
>ASL
25/M/NYC
>Looking for
19-24 year old intelligent white female. Needs to be looking to be somewhat traditional. Ideally within <100 miles distance.
>Not looking for
Trannies, fatties, degenerates
>Describe yourself
I've been told that I'm chill, funny, likable, and ambitious.
>Hobbies/interests
Business, weightlifting, electronic and alt music, reading, programming, philosophy, strategy simulation games
>Contact Info
KingPossum#3848
>>
File: Christ is King.jpg (505 KB, 1680x1050)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>ASL
21 M East Coast US
>Looking For
Looking to get to know someone, inside and out for the eventual goal of marriage & children. Ideally within my local area, but I'm open to talk to anyone.
>Not Looking For
Men, Femboys, Trannies, degeneracy
>About me
I'm 6'4" (193 CM) with blonde hair and green eyes. I put a lot of work into myself emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I got to the gym regularly, church at least twice a week (Mass, Adorations, Bible studies, etc), and I take great care to manage my emotions. I'm active duty in the military (I'm Infantry) and I see myself living a simple lifestyle in the future. I don't watch porn, don't feed into degeneracy, and try to keep myself in a state of grace at all times. The Lord is the most important aspect of my life, and he has shown me the truth and power of his word.
>Hobbies
I play video games sometimes (GTA, RDR2, CSGO, TF2, Roblox if I'm super bored). I love to listen to the Ven. Fulton Sheen's show Life is Worth Living, along with his other works. I enjoy helping other young men find strength through Christ, and to break their unhealthy habits/ addictions (Porn, Sex, etc).
>Contact
Reach out to me on discord if you're interested, as I said earlier, I'd love to truly get to know someone over a long time, I don't play emotional games.
Bigby#5957
>>
>>31720655
what's your discord or kik though?
>>
>>31720655
Psxburn#1443
>>
>>31720780
Dont add me unless you are biological f
>>
>>31720294

lol wtf happened to you since we spoke
>>
>>31720655
why are you posting this
>>
>>31720793
When did we speak? Discord name?
>>
good thread
>>
27 f Canada EST -5:00GMT
Gimme it all
Stay away paypigs
I’m a fucking Gemini rising

>contact
emmiekinz#9911
>>
>>31720847
What are you wanting to be given?
Are you wanting all the orgasms?
Are you wanting the entire length of someone's large cock inside you?
Are you wanting all the brainwashing and
Pleasure based mind control my hypnosis can offer you?
>>
File: image_2022-11-22_10-09-38.png (603 KB, 1080x1080)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
> asl
22 male russia
> looking for
people with whom i could talk with at least once (through vc or text chat), or play something together, or watch something together - whatever thing possible through the net
> not looking for
adult things
> interesting thing about you
i am in fact NOT a capybara
> contact
goatse.kx#4941
>>
File: file.png (1.79 MB, 1023x1024)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>asl
29/M/USA

>Looking for
Really just looking for people to talk to. Just trying to put myself back out into the world. Would really love someone to give me some advice on how to stop being a 29 year old KHV, even though I've come to the realization that it's probably too late for me and I'll be like this forever.

>Not looking for
I use to say "Unkind People" here, but as someone pointed out to me recently, learning how to deal with unkind people requires me to actually meet them, so instead I'll say I'm up for anything, there's nothing I'm not looking for.

I'll just repost my bio from the other discord thread. I’m a recovering social anxiety sufferer who is trying to fix himself a little bit each day. I'm really into Magic: the Gathering and would be more than willing to teach you the game if you're interested in learning! I like to read and talk about books and even run my own little book club over discord. Though I don’t do it often enough to really call myself a writer, I do enjoy trying my hand at prose and poetry from time to time. I try to stay active and have been really getting into swimming and pickleball lately. Winter is on the way, but I still make a point of getting out every day to clear my head, even if the wind now has a biting chill to it. I'm in the military (not my dream job, but it pays the bills) and am more than willing to give you the advice you need to NOT join up yourself lol.

>Discord Tag
バカのアホ#1863
>>
>>31720920
You're gonna get a discord notification because I added you then cancelled, that feeling sucks, sorry. Here's a bump.
>>
>>31720115
LMFAO i just went on here to see if you still posted or took my advice of getting your life together. i'm really not as jealous of you as you think. dude i took my therapy seriously, got off all my meds, made really cool IRL friends and i'm literally going to college soon. i'm happy as hell!!! i'm gonna forget about this retarded 4chan phase in a couple years and start my adult life, you're gonna be trapped here seeking validation forever. are you really "winning" like you've deluded yourself to believe? this shit is rotting your brain
>>
>ASL
24/m/NL

>Hobbies
Rowing, bouldering, reading, acquiring knowledge beyond human comprehension. I go to conventions sometimes and cosplay.

>Life Goals
I want to be happy to die instead of only being happy to live. On a smaller scale I'd like to finish my study and get a cutie patootie gf who I will LOVE and GIVE MY ATTENTION TO wink wink.

>Looking for

Most of you know the feeling where you have grown beyond caring about things that at one point interested you. I'd like to talk to people that have experienced this enough times to not care about a lot of external things anymore. People that are jaded about the unimportant in a good way. I can only love people that are happy and carefree about unimportant things.

>Not looking for

People that become too emotionally dependent on me. I don't have a lot of time to give.

TAG: Oessie#8965
>>
>>31720967
Hey, no worries, things happen. Might ask though if it was something in my post that made you unadd me so quickly? A red flag in my post that I should be working on to be a better person?
>>
>>31718605
Discord is bomination87#2378
>>
Looking for anyone willing to talk about obsessive-compulsive disorder.

grrvl#0381
>>
>>31719294
F here, was gonna add you but your thingy must've been changed by now.?
>>
>>31721203
44m
Dominant but respectful
Bored.
Please only F add
Psxburn#1443
>>
File: Why is you here.gif (840 KB, 500x280)
840 KB
840 KB GIF
>asl
27 m Denmark
>looking for
frenz
>not looking for
trannies, crazies, retards
anime (im also gay lol)
>contact
Ry Flam#4781
>>
30 europe male
looking for a cuckold to talk about his wife gf and see her
no trannys or gays
nice good looking bull
discord: boredbull#3431
>>
File: IMG_1684.jpg (4.45 MB, 4032x3024)
4.45 MB
4.45 MB JPG
>ASL
25/M/USA(MI)
>Interests
Tech, anime, vidya, space, economics, investing, history, a bit of politics, literature (reading anton chekhov right now), asian movies (hk/korean/japanese mostly), used to mess with drugs but not much anymore. Slowly learning photography.
>Looking for
Chill conversations
>What you’re NOT looking for
Drama
>Contact
Tako#0180
>>
File: 1618237176092.jpg (20 KB, 387x339)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31720972
lawlz why are you trying so hard to impress me??? why must everything be YOU YOU YOU nigger no one even MENTIONED you or CARES about you. "HAY NIGHTWEBZ JUST SO U KNOW IM GOING TO A SHITTY COLLEGE THAT ACCEPTS PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVAR TAKEN HIGH SCHOOL SERIOUSLY AND SCHIZOPHRENICS AND IVE MADE FRIENDS WITH THE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY MENTAL INSTITUTION SERIOUSLY HAHHAA YOU SHOULD TAKE MY ADVICE AND UM BE NORMAL LIKE ME" good for you!! you decided you wanted to stop the pathetic wannabe schizo arc and are deciding on embarrassing urself irl instead of online!! theres only one problem...I DONT CARE. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE LAWLZ go back to talking to boring people who are just as boring and uninteresting as u and ur exagerated personality you pathetic boring sad retard while i haz fun being an online kid for the rest of my life and having fun doing wat i love B) i admit its still cute seeing squirm like the pathetic little worm u r after all these months!!
>>
>>31721234
What???
>>
File: 1666958250970005.jpg (270 KB, 1240x930)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>asl
24/M/NY
>looking for
someone to hang out with, play games, rant about whatever, get invested in each other's lives
>not looking for
sexting/weirdos
>about
i split my time between rural and city-living. dont have a real job and have lots of free time.

i like 'homesteading' or whatever. so animals, tinkering with stuff, gardening. i also like cars, traveling, investing, finance/business, and politics.
>contact
andrew dice clay#4943
>>
>>31721307
I imagine it takes more effort to type like that rather than typing normally
>>
Why is every girl on this fucking board fat
>>
>>31721307
>>31717519
You're probably my favorite person I've ever seen in this entire website.
>>
>>31721366
Women in general today
>>
>>31719294
>>31721203
oh, i changed it to indigo#0007 if you happen to come back.
>>
File: erfbghio.png (526 KB, 535x448)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>asl
20/m/uk

>looking for
iq over 110 willing to listen to me talk about things you dont understand but are happy to not understand
VCs

>not looking for
punctuation users and politics

i got 10k usd in funding for a roblox game recently

>contact
Lyptical#6438

pic attached is me
>>
>asl
24/m/midwest
>looking for
frends to chat with throughout the day and hopefully game/watch stuff together as well
>not looking for
actual crazies. if you dont want to put in effort to get to know each other dont add me
i take pictures
>contact
garfield#6960
>>
26 m looking for a woman or a couple to sluttify and corrupt my church like wife. She's a freak in bed and loves swx, now let's make her a slut. St pete tampa area. Discord is Kromeus#9999
>>
>>31721325
Just taking my shot is all
>>
>>31721234
>>31721325
extreme thirst and desperation
>>
>>31721561
>extreme

That’s pretty normal male behavior
>>
>>31721543
>>31721561
>>31721577
I didn't even say anything about myself, is it retarded?
>>
>asl
Early 20's male, Europe

>about you
I am shut-in and spend 95% of my time indoors at my computer desk. I don't have any friends and am a khhv. My life is something of a tragedy, but also a comedy. I have finished university and now currently living on my own in an apartment and work full time.

>hobbies/interests
Film, music, games, tech.

>looking for
Someone to chat to or become friends with.

>not looking for
I am not depresed, so don't try to be a therapist.

>contact
bone#8184
>>
>>31721577
keep telling yourself that
>>
File: FPt34cqVQAQ68oR.jpg (676 KB, 2048x2048)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
if my restive habit carried weight a trench would spiral outwards with a gradient from the locus like a heatmap
dull break of bones and rubber guillotines
just now looking through my files i found the most egregious lustpistle that that was in a fit of self-recognized-comedic-despair thrown into the wind out the window
i like portmanteaus and unsocialized girls
interpolating these wasted days with the right voice may help, probably not
broken into shards and mixed with enough super market food coloring the immediate disorientation of the kaleidoscope can be our distraction, probably not
this fucking lark

heavy oil tanker soul#8899
>>
>>31721595
>I don't have any friends
>khhv
Shocker!
>>
>>31721621
These mysterious posts seem cool but also very intimidating. I'm too much of a softie to go for the random add, very tragic.
>>
>>31721047
Not that person, but I will tell you what it was:

You start your post off saying you are a male, but then you admit weakness after weakness. Your entire post reads like a weak females desperate attempt to make friends. That person added you because they thought you were a man, but quickly deleted your when they read your post and saw how weak a pussy you are

Next time, man up.
>>
>>31721667
It's usually either that or they're actually schizo and impossible to talk to. Big sad.
>>
>>31721665
Congratulations, you've pointed out the most obvious correlation in existence. Anything else?
>>
>>31721676
I was pointing out the correlation between your retardness, shit behavior and the fact you're a friendless virgin
>>
>>31721688
I've really gotten under your skin haven't I.

How does it feel to be unwanted, even by the likes of me?
>>
>>31721699
Nah you're just a pussy for blocking me to have the last word
I'm above your league funny man, your ego just gets ahead of you
>>
>>31721714
Foids gonna foid, what's new.
>>
>>31721728
Whatever helps you cope dude. Fix that if you ever plan on getting laid tho don't think it's healthy for a man
>>
>>31721739
I'm not sure what you think I'm coping about. If there's any cope going on here, it's you talking about how much you dislike me and telling me to get lost but also simultaneously finding other avenues to talk to me like adding me from alt accounts and talking me in this thread, so make your mind up. It's quite literally the definition of femoid behaviour.

If I ever plan on getting laid, it certainly won't be with the likes of you.
>>
>>31717455
>ASL
25/f/AZ
>Not looking for
People who like to vc a ton, Ghosters, Short convo
>Looking for
Long conversation and someone willing to look past autism (actually diagnosed)
Someone who wants to shoot the shit about whatever
>Hobbies
Vidya, reading, watching anime, listening to podcasts, music and doodling
I have a CRT Monitor for my pc
>Contact
HoneyDew#6583
>>
>>31721739
you should fix yourself too, it ain't healthy to be this hung up and bitter over some random person on the internet that you knew for all of like 5 minutes
>>
File: 1668417905885320.jpg (925 KB, 1920x5039)
925 KB
925 KB JPG
>>31721749
>age changes every time they post
Most consistent catfish
>>
>>31721746
Pretending that it's just a woman moment rather than you having genuine issues is a cope. No healthy, normal/valuable man stays a virgin at that age, and considering how cancerous your attitude is, it explains a lot, don't say i'm wrong
I didn't expect you to see the discord message as your retarded ass blocked me so I posted here. Reading blocked messages just shows your ego's too big despite being a loser
I don't go for low quality males so I don't see the point in telling me that you wouldn't have sex with me

>>31721756
Want some attention from mommy? assume more things babe.
You don't know what you're talking about, mind your own business chud
>>
>>31721790
>mind your own business
stop airing your dirty laundry in public ;)

>>31721794
>Milky
oh it's her, it all makes sense now lmao
>>
>>31717455
>>asl
31/m/ca
>>looking for
cute gril
>>not looking for
troons, gays or darkies
>>interesting thing about you
I never had noone ever
>>contact
wt#0945
>>
>asl
19m
>looking for
people who like cutesie things
>not looking for
no gay stuff sorry!
i'm peppy and people at uni think i'm a minor
>contact
eager#2875
>>
File: med (2).png (278 KB, 420x512)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>31721810
forgot to add a pic have one anyway
>>
>>31721794
They're fetish material, the only reason I added you is because I thought you sounded weak
Stalking me isn't gonna change the fact you're a loser khhv with personality as shit as looks but I'm sure that behavior is gonna get you a long way you hamplanet xDxd

>>31721802
That was the only way to get straight to him without having to use another acc
You add nothing to anything, I don't get why the mentally disabled enjoys replying to others' posts so much, you realize nobody cares about your pathetic existence right? gtfo cave dweller
>>
>>31721818
You're not even entertaining me anymore, just spouting schizo nonsense now.

I'm going to be the bigger person and move on.

Enjoy your sad life :)
>>
>>31721825
You're just deflecting because i destroyed you
i was very clearly describing you
>enjoy your sad life
rich coming from a subhuman like you xx
>>
>>31718287
onions chileno, te agregué
es una cuenta nueva
>>
>>31721818
god forbid you just let it go and move on eh?
>You add nothing to anything
>mentally disabled
>you realize nobody cares
>pathetic existence
projecting/10
>>
>>31717783
>>31717929
Huh? I’ve proven I’m not to several people.. you must’ve be one of the guys i blocked or unadded lmfao
>>
Jakub, Sweden, are you still around? Please add me.
honey bun#8429
>>
>>31721831
"You're projecting" is the incel equivalent of saying "no you", time to grow up little pissbaby cunt, I'm better than you in every way
Keep on begging for crumbs of attention by replying to random people who don't give a shit about you. But yead keep attempting your high ground facade XD
>>
>>31721851
>I'm better than you in every way
we both know just how broken you really are marie
>>
>>31721869
You don't know anything, you're a 4chan faggot. You label me as a "broken" being because it makes you feel better about yourself
>>
>>31720808

Don't remember which name I had on when I spoke to you.

Just very distinctly remember you, it went weirdly well
>>
>>31721884
i label you broken because i took 2 entire seconds to google your ID and saw you are, quite literally, projecting almost everything you hate about yourself onto other people in this thread
>>31721888
very ominous! don't do anything illegal, anon
>>
>>31721888
boobooboo scary!! gonna ddos me? On a scale of 1 to 10, how obsessed are you?
>>
>>31721911
You don't know me, you're just making a random guess out of spite
Everything I said about others isn't projection, they're just common traits in 4chan losers, but spouting retarded shit like "woo you protecting!! [enter other buzzwords]" is easier than actually using your brain, or what's left of it
Nothing is gonna happen anyway LOL and I'll lead a more successful life than you neets
>>
>>31721966
OK so how does it change the fact I'm better than both of you? Don't see it
>>
>>31717783
>>31721835
>>31717929
Im a guy she deleted, (s)he is at least 30
>>
>>31721983
hopefuly someday you'll look back on this period of your life and realise you'd have been far better off putting this effort into fixing your problems instead of projecting them onto random people on the internet
>>
>>31722025
You can't fix an abusive parent, anyway keep on projecting. Dont forget you're here for a reason, being this whiny isn't gonna get you pussy
>>
>>31722036
>keep on projecting
>"You're projecting" is the incel equivalent of saying "no you"
:')
>>
>>31722051
Your own stupid argument parroted back at you, sherlock
Thanks for making your retardness obvious for everyone in this thread
>>
>>31722065
>parrot
>is easier than actually using your brain
>>
>>31722070
Lmao I'd find your obsessiveness endearing if you weren't so low IQ
>>
File: IMG_6146.jpg (94 KB, 933x948)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>31721366
Bring them to me
>>
File: gayniggers.jpg (172 KB, 932x932)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>31717455
https://discord.gg/AbX3my7R
comfy group chat with three open slots join while u can anon!
>>
>>31722139
Gonna need a flatbed
>>
>>31722008
Where did you get that of me

And I’m not 30 wtf? Go get a life
>>
>ASL
M 27 California

>About You
i have brown eyes, black hair
i am 5 ft 11 and a lil chubby working on losing weight and being more active

i listen to a lot of rock/pop/metal/punk/indie/emo music. always looking for new songs if you have recs!

usually play single player games with interesting stories or fun mechanics, roguelites, rpgs. currently playing a bit of persona 5 and red dead redemption 2

i read visual novels, watch some anime, binge well written tv on occasion, mindlessly consume youtube/twitch content, podcasts are cool too. currently reading the house in fata morgana.

used to be quite passionate about tech and programming as well but that's waned as wage slaving becomes more prominent in my life

i do not smoke or drink
i am straight
i am not a virgin but i am very inexperienced

i probably have a lot of undiagnosed mental issues, might start therapy this year we'll see

>Looking for
>Not looking for
not looking for anything in particular.
someone local to cuddle would be a dream, i've been very isolated lately.
would be nice to chat with someone while i work.

>tag
jaxdem#6347
>>
>asl
M/35/Seattle

>About You
Half asian/white. 5'7. Average build, good health, decently dressed, decently groomed.

Seattle area, self employed, born here and absolutely fucking love WA State.

Inside: Same group of IRL gaming friends for almost 20 years. Always getting better at cooking. Always watching newer movies and lately revisiting classics I never appreciated growing up. Smoke weed somewhat frequently, but small amounts overall, secret stoner. Get high, bake something delicious, wrestle around in our pajamas watching Step Brothers. Not a huge drinker, i'll walk around a party with the same beer for hours, but I'll drink a good cidar.

Outside: Camp around puget sound area a few times a year. Hunt and fish a small handful of times a year. Hit good EDM/Funk/Metal shows in seattle whenever there's a great one in town. Usually do the gorge once a year for a festival with friends, above&beyond/Beyond Wonderland etc. Hit the good movies in theaters. Eat out once or twice a week. More of a homebody, but make sure to visit the friends at least a few times a month. MY FAMILY IS DOPE AS FUCK and most live nearby.

>Looking For
F, no trans, zero judgement whatsoever but not interested personally.

Discord/text to pass the time during slow workdays, potential friendships/relationships. Bonus points if you like to fuck around and dance at a show and not just stand around being bored. Bonus points for a degenerate unabashed sense of humor. Barely been on 4chan over the years, never knew this board existed, saw it tonight and thought there might be some fun weirdos like me on here.

>not looking for
Video gaming friends.

>contact
DippedInButter#8042
>>
>>31722349
you sure look 30, go get a diet
>>
>>31722349
Lmaooooo get fucked cunt serves you right
>>
>>31722349
you obviously took the photo and gave it to people
as if you were begging to be blackmailed
>>
File: 94616612_p0_master1200.jpg (550 KB, 846x1200)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>ASL
21, forbes >500 MALE, us

>about you
just moved to a state with more haybales on the census than people so i'm in dire straits
my daily life consists of being anchored to my tablet and working on commissions or bitching about nu-pocket monsters
ask about my manga! as long as you sign the nda :)
involuntary nature buff b/c it's a legit hajj just to reach the nearest supermarket
game design graduate, all of my senses have been dulled by fujo exhaust please give me a veteran discount
i am gamerfluid please tell me what you would like to play w/ me, the only red flag is the moba genre i will not entertain self-harm
like freeroaming in my toyota yaris, listening to ratking on maximum volume to trigger fight or flight in the locals
i listen to mostly corncore (midwest shit),, from dear in the headlights to typhoon
aspiring world traveler (have commuted an hour an hour away before, real louis and clark larp)

>looking for
chronic solo queuers in ow2 to join w/ me for some comp
anyone in a rut like me, we can help propel eachother out of our respective funks
people interested in watching any flavor of media together

>not looking for
penis quickdrawers, racists
those of you with the personality of a drake album

>tag
sonny boy#6451
>>
>asl
m/25/usa

>looking for
friends, music/horror movie recs

>not looking for
sex

i produce music and do photography work

>contact
Spector#5085

tags: black metal goth music art noise
>>
>>31722081
>Thanks for making your retardness obvious for everyone in this thread
>>
M, India.

You can smell my desperation from there.

Anything you want is more than I deserve

Guadenja#5115
>>
File: 1370963371688.gif (1.74 MB, 360x359)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>ASL
30/M/Netherlands
>Who you are
Joe Average with a "real" job. I work in engineering, some stuff involving manufacturing equipment for semiconductors. I'm a natural introvert but I like meeting new people from time to time. Very wide range of interests and not a bad conversationalist. Weird mix between old-school values and hedonism.
>Hobbies/Interests
Fitness, hiking, camping, guitars, cars, history, philosophy, gaming (PC), reading, movies, whisky, stoner/doom rock, would've been a gun nut if I was American.
>Looking for
Just some random high quality chats. Not looking to vc straight away, but maybe if we hit it off.
>Not looking for
People that add you but never say a thing.
>Contact
Ewald#6705
>>
female 18 looking for someone to watch The Piano Teacher (2001) with or any other similarly disturbing movie like Lars Van Trier's stuff, i want to watch, but i get creeped out watching alone.
don't be lame and be intelligent enough to understand the movie, find it meaningful, and give me your thoughts on it, ideally you are a /tv/fag
nlf a relationship or anything remotely sexual
failgirl#1391
>>
>>31722874
I am 18. Stop sending shit.
>>
>>31723069
Sounds like a fun watch, too bad you're a retard pretending to be 18/F for no reason
>inb4 "but im actually 18 f"
And I'm sure pointing that out will appeal to precisely the type of person you're looking for
>>
>>31723109
aw yea that’s too bad :( hopefully someone else out here will be interested in watching kino with an intelligent teenage girl
>>
File: 45634647u4564.png (875 KB, 768x768)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>31718885
bump
>>
>>31723135
Only the greatest intellectuals this site has to offer, no doubt
>>
File: 675765].jpg (715 KB, 590x905)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
want a female friend with a pretty voice to watch scary movies with
Envy#9965
>>
>>31723099
You’re not though
>>
>>31717455
>asl
19 years Male US
>looking for
Girls just to be friends. Talk about anything. Music, movies, games, sports, etc. basically a chick who texts back and that is pointing out flaws about me. (I’m trying to be charismatic)
>not looking for
Males, trannies, femboys, paywhores.
I lift weights, hangout with friends on weekends but then he insist on Mondays and Tuesdays hangouts. I am currently animating. Draw. Write about my dreams and thoughts.
>contact
AstroBot_99#1622
>>
>ASL Orientation Race
27, Male, Canada
>Short Bio
I'm 5'11, black, fit/muscular build 190lbs or some shit, I don't really weigh myself. I try to stay in shape. I'm reserved in most cases and try not to sweat small things. I'd rather suffer and be annoyed than constantly confront people about non-issues. Basically I'm retarded.I'm also a weird sexual degenerate that enjoys fucked up hentai content, anime, and games.
>Looking for
Relatively like-minded biological female to share myself with/talk to. A relationship would be ideal if there's enough mutual interest.
>Not looking for
Outright dishonesty. Men/Guys.
>Discord
talentless#6405
>>
>>31723099
Not to stick my nose were it doesn't belong, but you clearly don't look 18.

We might all been schizoid degenerates, but lets not be liars too.
>>
>>31721785
nfi if it's the same person as in your pic but in vc she sounded legit, though she is a ghoster so who knows vOv
>>
File: 1628617192525.png (268 KB, 573x465)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>ASL
24 M BR
Looking for people to have small chats every once in a while. I'm pretty much always available so if you hit me up I'm likely to chat, not sure how to start a good conversation though. Also looking to buy gf
Not looking for people who just want to talk about politics
I play some games and like a lot of 2D on twitter

Parcloudy#9786
>>
Young and horny. Let me rate your cock, bonus points if its uncut and veiny!!
Yum#0612
>>
File: 1656913772092.jpg (123 KB, 1280x2553)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>asl
19/M/NYC

>physical appearance
Slavic (but my appearance is ethnically ambiguous)
Short dark brown hair
Brown eyes
Handsome face (nice jawline, chin, nose, etc.)
Slightly toned skin
Average height
Average/athletic build
Wide shoulders
Slim waist
Kinda wide hips
Muscular legs
Idk I guess my butt is big for my proportions
8 inch dick

>about me
Artist (drawing/painting)
Musician (techno [but I tend to use real instruments])
I know 3 languages (English, Russian, and Japanese)
I like alternative fashion

>looking for
A potential romantic relationship with a plus-size woman (any race and any age [as long as 18+]). I prefer someone who lives in NYC or near that area. But I suppose if we click well, then I guess we can do LDR. Also, please have a huge ass and huge legs. Basically, the image I attached is my ideal gf.

>not looking for
Fwb, hookups, men, non-bio women

>discord tag
thevampire#8902
>>
>>31719294
cool person
>>
21 f usa

i want one non-normie friend to talk to throughout the day

sleeping#9663
>>
>asl
26 M Austria

>looking for
e-gf (or e-bf if you're a qt femboy)

>not looking for
hornyposting

I recently quit my job, sold my apartment and moved in back with my parents. I plan an making my own fps style game in Unreal in my time as a neet. I'm a INFP. I mostly listen to synthpop and rock. my hobbies are looking at qt cat memes, shitposting, vidya, reading scifi and blacksmithing.

>contact
archeria#9064
>>
>A/S/L
20/F/FL
>Interests
VRChat, VR, Video Games, Fast Cars and Stuff, Lewd
>Looking For
I am very lewd 18+. Feel free to message me whenever you like. I am a switch
>Tag
Pan2oid_YT#1008
>>
>>31717838

If you're sensitive just stay away from me btw. It can't work out.
>>
File: 1613589978176.png (1.26 MB, 3024x3024)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>ASL
27/M
>About Yourself
Too normie for edgelords, to edgy for normies. My sense of humor is quite extream but I don't really mean the fucked up things I say. I'm fairly introverted but not shy; I'm really good at getting total strangers to open up to me about all sorts of stuff. I've done some crazy shit but I'm trying to be a more wholesome guy. People's dads always love me for some reason.
>Autistic list of interests in no particular order:
photography, clasically music, shoegaze, playing guitar and piano, Russian Literature, the rain, camping, cooking over open fires, all things comfy, Japanese and Indonesian horror movies, any movie about WW2, old anime movies, Catholic/Orthodox art and iconography, spicy food, potatoes.
>Looking for
Interesting conversations, especially vc, or just people to talk to throughout my weird waking hours- bonus points for girls with cute accents. I like hearing a lot about people's life experiences and passions. People to watch Indonesian horror movies with. Shoegaze reccomendations are always welcome.
>Not looking For
coomers, /pol/tards(unless you're funny), lgbt, server invites
>Interesting Fact About You
If I don't shower after going for a run, women tell me I smell nice.
>Tag
gravel#0792
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/Canada
>About you
I'm reserved, pretty level headed and I like to think I'm easy to talk with. Very goal oriented and I try my best to be meticulous
>Hobbies/Interests
Cooking, fitness, guns, movies, history, criminology, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, video games, hiking and nature
>Looking for
Friends, daily conversation, sharing interests, getting to know someone, keeping each other company and/or motivated. If I get to know you more I'd be down to VC. Bonus if you have overwatch 2 or MW2
>Not looking for
Friend collectors, server invites, extreme mental illness, low effort
I'm left handed
>tag
wastemanactual#9189
>>
>>31723069
Why is everyone watching the pianist suddenly? This is seriously the 4th time this week someone has randomly mentioned it
>>
>>31723670
Are you trans
This is important information please include it in your post next time
>>
File: download (1).jpg (74 KB, 552x755)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>asl
23/f/us
>looking for
people with mental illness and mental disorders.
people who can hold a conversation.
people who can be interesting.
someone i might wanna date.
someone i might wanna fuck.
someone i might wanna ignore.
men with nice voices.
people who encourage my eating disorder (not a feeder/obese).
probably something long-term but knowing me, probably not.
people who want to vc casually while masturbating.
people who wanna receive cute fit pics but dont annoy me about them. also never showing face. this is 4chan.
i sometimes will send lewds if i just want attention. kinda rare tho.
people to watch movies or shows with sometimes.
>not looking for
racists, nazis, stupid people, people younger than me, people too close to my age, people who don't have any mental instabilities, anything remotely resembling healthy
everything.
>contact
sadie#6752
>>
>>31724111
I have something going on that may be right up your alley. Ends in #8833
>>
>>31723069
>nlf a relationship or anything remotely sexual
Too bad, because I'm going to seduce you and make you my girlfriend, and then I'll tease you about how you weren't looking for it.
>>
>>31718647
yeah nigga its impossible cause you're a rich fag weirdo
>>
nsfw/tribute discord:

https://discord.gg/Rp9fEYP5qu
>>
File: Power.png (3.42 MB, 2500x3000)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>asl
23/M/Not American
>looking for
Considerate people to befriend
People who weigh their words and aren't afraid of occasional verbosity
" " entertain both high and low culture and aren't dogmatic on the divide
" " aren't looking to impress or dominate at every instance
" " aren't one-dimensional
" " care deeply about their friends and put effort into their interactions with them
>not looking for
The opposite of the above + people who won't VC
From what I've seen of her so far, Power behaves the way I used to back in high school: Callous and cruel, deriving pleasure from mocking other's pain, yet funny the whole way through. I'm not like that anymore, far from it, but sometimes I miss that sense of freedom
>contact
Karin#4039
>>
File: 1669521340857144.jpg (91 KB, 640x932)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
changed my tag!

23m Portland, OR
Hogna vulpina#1822

archaeologist. poet. collect ancient coins, play tin whistle and harmonica, also taking voice lessons. occultist. practice kendo (Japanese fencing) twice a week. have a bearded dragon and looking to get into bonsai when I have more time and money.

don't use 4chan much anymore, only when I'm particularly sad, but my home boards are /fa/, /lit/, and formerly /x/.

green anarchist
>>
roundabout#3419
26 m
Looking for jo buds and gooning to feet and socials. Especially if anyone wants to feed.

Would love to see what you're interested in
>>
these threads suck now it's always a bunch of disgusting incels begging for a gf
>>
taking gf applications! (i’m a girl)
discord: ami ୨୧#0111
>>
>>31724672
I think that might partly be due to the format of op's the post. It's just what you want and don't want, no prompt to introduce yourself properly. I used to think the lists of interests were a waste of time but I think I might have been wrong seeing how dull the threads are now. The quality of posters has taken a notable turn for the worse though
>>
>>31724706
Accept old friend requests before posting again, dickhole
>>
File: 1669613350736657.jpg (423 KB, 1080x1009)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>31717455
>>asl
29/F/EU
I'm a college student with OCD
>>looking for
Friends, buddies to share stuff with, genuine friendship (i am delusional)
>>not looking for
predators, sociopaths, "sadists", degenerates, people desperate for sex, other undesirable traits
>>interesting thing about you
I'm a polyglot.
>>contact
Isolde#5319
>>
File: 20221106_172850.jpg (36 KB, 591x672)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>asl
19/f/usa
>looking for
funny little internet people to live in my computer
>not looking for
mean internet people D:<
i have tourettes
>contact
CawfeePot#5325
>>
>>31724857
Not accepting friend requests
>>
>>31724857
>29
>college
>>
>>31724947
>ameritrash zoomer
>thinks education immediately stops once you get your bachelors
>>
>asl
M31 Canada
>looking for
Someone to vibe with.

>contact
frosty season (jake)#5332
>>
File: 3738002.jpg (15 KB, 386x257)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>asl
27/m/SK
>looking for
Anyone who interested at me
>not looking for
Bullying
One of my hobby is observing cat
>contact
OWO5238#9803
>>
>asl
22 mtf california
>looking for
someone to care about and who will care about me
>not looking for
rude, mean, insane, fat, short, being used to get off
i grew up in the Philippines :)
>contact
Disc: milky.mango#1041

Pic rel is me
>>
>>31725038
anybody can look like another gender from the back, I'm a bio guy with long hair and get called madam here and there. You're just a dumb nigger that should consider suicide.
>>
File: Cheers.jpg (19 KB, 300x344)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>31725088
Checked and based anon.
>>
>>31717455
18/M/USA
People to talk and play video games with
I play a lot of Squad and Tarkov but I’ve played most games worth playing at this point (in my opinion) I got a hotas and am learning DCS right now
guu#2163
>>
idk 31/f

jus wanna try to connect

I like animals so much and video games are cool, mostly older jrpgs

I don't wanna date or talk lewd stuff

CREEP#8101
>>
File: Grendel.jpg (321 KB, 1458x2048)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>asl
23 (not yet but very soon)/m/usa
>personal description
Idk what to really put here. I draw a lot and like emo music and aeshetics, and otherwise typical 4chan shit like manga and vidya games. Otherwise just get to know me. Pic related is a painting I did
>timezone
Alaskan time
>looking for
Drawfag friends fo vc with while we draw together. I have a group with some friends that pretty frequently vc together I'd be willing to invite you to, but I want to vibe check you first and make sure you're cool
>not looking
Non artists, underage, people with strong political beliefs in any direction they feel the need to enforce them upon others, people bothered by jokes towards protected groups, but also people that just spam the N word constantly to signal that they're edgy
>tag
[Nemesis]#3405
>>
File: 1669494680033399.jpg (187 KB, 850x1138)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>A/S/L
31/M
>Interests/hobbies
Physics, Mathes, Electrical Engineering, vidya, repairing things, watching cool youtube videos about stuff like astronomy and electrostatics, Matlab and C (very little experience sorry),Would like to be able to draw one day. A little blender but nothing tangible.
>Looking for
Anyone up for stationeers, space engineers, Dying light 2, Monster Hunter World or Rise, terarria or hell even spacestation 13. Not sure at this point. General STEM related conversation, sketching maybe or blender encouragement. Got a cool opportunity to work on my first tube radio so been pretty cool. Also have a cool old sewing machine from my late grandmother I use off and on. Would be cool to actually make stuff with it rather than mend.
>Not looking for
Anyone identifying as female in any capacity thanks.
>Contact
Siro#8312
>>
>asl
27/F/Seattle

>looking for
Authentic conversation and friendship with an emotionally intelligent individual. Let’s share music with each other.

I know the names of the stars in Orion and my favorite bird is the black-capped chickadee.

>contact
Glowing Orb#4653
>>
>>31725088
Youre a man who gets mistaken for a woman? Lol
>>
>>31717796
never even told me which five
>>
>>31717455
>a / s / l
23 / M / CA
>Looking for
Fellow STEM nerds / intellectual conversation / maybe some chess / maybe an IRL friend or girl if anyone's near me
>Interesting stuff
Competitive badminton player, jazz bass player, embedded systems guy, discrete math nerd
>Contact
phobos#3002
>>
>>31725443
add them...has me blocked but no messages. very mysterious!
>>
>>31725670
speaking of: bumping!

lovers! friends! enemies! enemies again!

23m Portland, OR
Hogna vulpina#1822

archaeologist. poet. collect ancient coins, play tin whistle and harmonica, also taking voice lessons. occultist. practice kendo (Japanese fencing) twice a week. have a bearded dragon and looking to get into bonsai when I have more time and money. vegan for 6+ years!

green anarchist
>>
>asl
22 / M / UK

>looking for
Just looking for some people to chill with. Honestly don't care too much about who you are. Most of my friends are form America so preferably be from England or Europe for time zones but its cool if not.

I like art, I'm not good at it though, so send me all of your art so I can be jealous of your skill.
I read books, currently reading a clockwork orange, its decent. Send me book recommendations.

>not looking for
Sex or relationships beyond friends. Also don't add me just to send server links.

>contact
Buscette #0669
>>
>>31718870
Bro what the fuck happen in Miami? I read this whole conversation and I'm flabbergasted
>>
>>31725670
Must have received dick pics and got scared off
>>
File: FB_IMG_1662690639507.jpg (107 KB, 1080x744)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>asl
21/F/UK
>Looking for
Friends or owt really ill play some games with you or summet don't mind really la please VC with me or ask or smyh but fr just a homie I can homes with
>Not looking for
Lewd shit
>Interesting thing about me
I have a troll doll collection :)
>Contact
Saint Pablo#6601
>>
Join the server for schizo egirls
https://discord.gg/MgFWzkaXQ3
>>
File: SPOILER_image.png (1.43 MB, 692x1258)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
19 girl usa
looking for anyone who wants to have a decent time
don't add acting like ur entitled to shit

idoleducator#9697
>>
>>31726203
Doesnt work
>>
>>31725670
They're blocking everyone immediately
>>
File: 1668425413196876.jpg (458 KB, 850x1063)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>asl
24/femboy/eu
>looking for
people to play games with and become great friends. talking, sharing things throughout our day, and developing a comfy and close friendship is nice!!
>not looking for
femboy/trans, depressed or "misunderstood" people, pushy people, 24/7 lewds, negativity, trolls..
i am obsessed with bunnies
>contact
dva#2030
>>
>asl
24/F/UK
>about me
Gainfully employed goofball, I enjoy reading comics, playing video games, food
I'll keep this short because really it'd be fun if we can get to know eachother
>looking for
Chill friendly people to talk about hobbies and gaming and stuff
>not looking for
Anyone looking to be rude I suppose, otherwise fair game!
>contact
Scrungus#0954
>>
File: 1662678910775555.jpg (2.27 MB, 3024x3406)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>asl (net worth, sex, location)
$18MM/M/South America
>looking for
networking with the archetypal anons preferably posters from /biz/, /lit/, /x/, /pol/, and especially /trv/ - anyone who isn't so anon they are schitzoids afraid of meetups irl. travel a lot for leisure and looking for likeminded ppl to add to my contacts list of "ppl worth talking to" ~
>not looking for
tourists, newfags, terminal degens or anyone under 25yo.
i'm a financial engineer and im really gud at my job.
>contact
p i c
>>
>asl
F18, europe
>looking for
nice, fun, talkative, intelligent men to talk to about anything. :))
>not looking for
gays, trans people, short men (under 5'9), racist people, fat people, asians
i speak english and french and i survived a house fire :))
>contact
pinkseesaw#0875
>>
>>31726576
tranny
>>
>asl
22 Male USA
>looking for
Fun interesting convos!
>not looking for
Creeps/Weirdos
I'm in the military.
>contact
lvl100wizard#2187
>>
>a/s/l
24/M/East Coast USA
>looking for
Idk anymore, I fail to make friends with 99% of the people i add here, just be interesting and cool and kind
>not looking for
Paywhores, punks, political faggots who think their opinion matters on the left or right or libertarian (I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH)
I recently applied for Taco Bell but I have a feeling I won’t get the job, idk
>contact
handsome wombat#3379
>>
>>31726576
>no racists
>no asians
lol
>>
>>31726576
This person is awful
>>
>>31726695
I can fix her
>>
>>31726701
>her
>>
File: white.png (676 KB, 799x792)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>31725539
If I lined up a bunch of men my age and mixed in females you'd have a tough time discerning who is what by looking at the back of their head. It's like you read every other word I posted to stir up drama, feminine trait.
>>
>ASL
25/m/Midwest us
>Favourite Games
Hunt showdown, overwatch, resident evil, civ 6, phasmo, I have tons of games
>Looking for
People to play games with, people to chill with
>Not looking for
People that aren't into games at all
>Discord Tag
Fluck#9561
>>
>>31726203
>>31726209
it works but you were likely blocked by her
I on the other hand block girls that have resting bitch face
>>
>>31726701
>>31726817
Nah, she's a bio female, just an awful person
>>
>>31726916
you are very, very retarded if you don't realize that's a glownigger baiting retards. but who the fuck am I kidding, you were the target demograpihc
>>
>>31723325
Yeah she has the habit of disappearing overnight. I talked to her once and got really close to her but I messed it up in a dumb attempt to get rid of her crush on me (I'm dating someone irl so I didn't want her to suffer like that) and it made her hate me. It especially sucks because we really connected. Idk if she'll see this but I'm sorry **a
>>
>>31726931
I've knew her for more than a year but heh, men on 4chan gonna be schizo nutheads
>>
>ASL
mid-20s/straight male/EU

>Looking For
Interested in the humanities, languages, art, film etc. No need to talk about highbrow shit if you're at least funny.

Shared interests are good, but can be like being stranded on a conversational desert island if the person isn't interesting in *how* they think, no matter what they do/like.
I'd like a good listener that actually cares about nuances and precision in expression when it's called for. People who like to talk about anything and everything, but talk because they have something to say rather than have to say something. Regardless of subject matter, they can draw connections, make observations, be witty, whatever. Cultured is good, but I've had lots of friends who aren't book-smart yet have richer minds than people who've read small forests.

Don't feel pressured though, I just want someone capable – no one's their best all the time. You're probably better than you think anyway. I just want someone who agrees that conversation is something beautiful and appreciates doing it justice.

Also be direct (actually direct, not just rude passed off as 'direct'), and honest: You set your boundaries and I'll respect them, but don't waste my time acting off towards me for things you don't disclose to me. Good communication fixes a whole lot, even if it's a ripping off the band-aid type situation.

Remain considerate also. I can take bants and am not oversensitive, but I prefer it built on a foundation of friendliness and care.

The treatment I want, I'll reciprocate, so long as it isn't abused. I Can offer advice, be a friendly ear to vent to, etc. I have mp vidya but mostly not popular zoomer games. I'd like long-term friends, but I know to manage expectations here. This post makes me sound very dry, but it just takes me a little to warm to people. VC possible later if we hit it off well.

>Not Looking For
People who will sperg/rage/block if we don't agree on what's interesting/funny/moral/true

>Contact
Consolatio#9921
>>
bored and I can't sleep. back to posted on soc.

28 f us
>looking for
people to talk shit with, flirt, share images, music or whatever with.
>not looking for
cunts that only reply with one word or flip when you don't respond for 5 minutes.

SaccharinSuccubus#9873

if I don't add you right away. I may have already gone to sleep.
>>
>>31727217
this is a catfish, obviously.
>>
Retarded arrogant know it all bimbo man sluts. Guaranteed you chat sexual privately but can’t stand when something is on someone’s links, meanwhile NOTHING LEWD OR NUDE is on there. Go fuck yourselves, and your stupid mentality, the fucking half of the 50 that added me.
>>
>>31727293
Okay, that’s fucked up.

So yeah, half of you assume I’m a paywhore but I never mentioned it in any conversation. If anyone is normal out there and actually wants someone to talk to, I don’t want you to pay me to buy me or subscribe or fuck all. Just because it’s in my list and my bio, you assume that I’m what your stupid little ego complex is telling you right now. There’s nothing nude or lewd existing on the OF ANYWAYS.

>contact
emmiekinz#9911
>>
>>31727304
Nor am I ‘shilling it out,’ lmfao you’re the creep checking out my discord links. Fuck off, lower intelligent beings.
>>
>>31727304
God fucking damn man, no one can even use OF to promote music or anything else creative. Fucking go kill myself I guess cuz I have an onlyfans.
>>
>>31727305
>not a paywhore
>has onlyfans
huh?
>>
>>31727307
From this incredibly pointless rant. I can safely say, you belong on 4chan, don't try to bullshit, everyone knows what the fuck OF is for
>>
I wanted to come to you in the middle of the night and ask you a question.

Can you do better?

Do you think you actually deserve better while a spaghetti sauce/cum mixture marinates on your shirt?

You mother thinks so, and that's love.

Find people like your mother, sans the cankles and the uncomfortably deep obsession for Bruce Springsteen. Tell her you love her and that "Born in the USA" was decades ago, and there have been dozens of songs after that.

You can also speak to me, I'm way cooler than your mom and my legs don't look like a burled oak tree trunk.

My hobbies include minding my damn business.

If this is fine, let's have a couple of sasparillas and talk how crypto has left a burning all consuming hole in our finances. Currently buying the dip into retardcoin.

I simply ask you to not be European.

To the moon, everyone.

My dad came from Ohio#1234
>>
>>31727311
Yeah have you seen the multitude of people who cook, exercise, and do other things that are even slightly educational? I suppose you aren’t one with god, and can’t access that side of onlyfans. Sexual deviants, all of you.
>>
File: FitV-McUYAAcHuc.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1199)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>31727304
shes a confirmed canadian vaxxie.
she'll be dead before 2030 of "totally unrelated covid vaxx" issues.

literally 70% of the world population is gullible easily manipulated and coerced idiots who got tricked into taking a bioweapon marketed as a vaccine.
you're all dead already and you even secretly know it but despite your absolute brainlessness you genuinely believe the TV never lies to anyone.
care to take a guess why billionaire cultists wanted u dead?
your life decisions are proof you are just useless eaters.
>>
File: FitOKD0VUAEH5Gn.jpg (111 KB, 1310x942)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>31727293
oh and shes painfully ugly and overweight add to that she has the attitude and personality of a cookie cutter bitch and shes a perfect winning combination for dying alone and being eaten by her own cats for a few weeks before the police finally respond to her shithole apartment "bc of the smell"
$2MM in plastic surgery couldnt fix her and i bet she spends at least $300/mo on cosmetic products to mask her natural ugliness.
>>
File: FiNSvwFUoAEc4b1-_1_.png (896 KB, 1280x720)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>31717455
18m I am done trying on this thread add me if you want to play something( No trans or femboys )
Sir Reginald Johnston#9946
>>
>>31727396
Lmfao yeah this information was obtained in 2012 via the sewer rat gossip system existing in my city
>>
File: FitWOEeVsAA1sPm.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1543)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
reminder to men on here who have an IQ above room temperature.
none of these women who have been vaxx'd (and they constitute literally 90% of the global population and im not kidding, thats just another testament to how gullible and easily manipulated women are and how they trust the govt more than their own instincts) are capable of producing children that will even live.
we just now have birth rate data drop off a cliff globally as its entirely pattern breaking on the chart as worldwide the birth rates have fallen nearly -70%... but what changed in 2021 you ask? about 6 billion ppl taking mystery injections (the actual ingredients in all of those injections has not to this day been disclosed to the public in any way which also breaks a pattern related to every vaccine before them having full disclosure of the composition of the vaccines) disguised as vaccines.
>>
File: 1665374664285134.jpg (80 KB, 599x601)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>31727402
>>
File: 1665375057557246.jpg (119 KB, 968x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
my work here is done.
im outta here.. and ya'll who dont totally hate money and who are gonna be alive beyond #Agenda2030 be sure to pick up some $RSR (Reserve Rights) bc a CBDC will be launching on the RToken platform and its gonna be bigly valuable. cheers~
>>
>>31727405
Bro no hate to anti-vax but chill the f out man
>>
File: 1669591787613078.jpg (152 KB, 1179x1265)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>31727413
#NoAmnestyEver
>>
>>31727396
I don’t wear makeup lol
I’m 150 lbs 155cm or 5’1”
Idk
Shut up
>>
>>31727416
I’ve never hated on the anti-vax? This shit is so unintelligent you’re assuming literally everything about me lol
>>
>>31727419
>>31727417
>>31727413
>>31727402
>>31727370
>>31727307
>>31727305
>>31727304
OMEGA BASADO BE MY WIFE QUEEN
>>
>>31717455
>ASL
23M / Straight / Single / Australia

>Physical description
5'11", short black hair, glasses and light brown skin. Everybody says I got a kinda endearing, nerdy look but I an athletic body so take your pick.

> Sexual orientation
Straight

>Short bio
Graduate student and musician that's studied healthcare and biology pretty much forever, although now I'm moving towards specialising in sport medicine and rehab. When I'm not working as a trainer, I run/lift a lot, write classical music, play cello and cook a tonne.

I'm sarcastic and got that dry wit but am honestly very affectionate and caring beneath that. I give off a calming aura apparently.

>Fetishes and kinks
I'm somewhat of a gentle dom but there's a hint of sub in me. Love dirty talk in general, audio stuff (willing to brag a got a damn fine voice for it), heavy praise, tasks and a lot more.
I'm happy with vanilla beans though.

> Looking for
Online or local cis women for an honest, ongoing connection with a balance of wholesome and dirty bits. Open to an FWB situation if it makes sense. This is 4chan, I have low expectations.

I don't mind if you're older nor am I picky on body type; personality and chemistry matters more.

> Not looking for
poly people, sellers

>Discord tag
ElBraino#1547
>>
>>31727429
This is so cute aw.
>>
>ASL
24 M US
>Looking for
Fs to share/feed big dick porn/hentai and to chat about said porn.
>Not looking for
Beast, scat, piss, shit, gore, underage
>Tag
NameyNamester69#2722
>>
>>31727370
I don't use only fans or any social media at all, But as all things do, it has a reputation, and that reputation is cheap whores.
>>
File: 1534804144796.jpg (144 KB, 800x800)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>31717455
>ASL
30/M/UK
>Looking for
Cool people to chat to, weirdos welcome. People who like reading fantasy, horror, scifi books, and who want to talk regularly. Online friends for that juicy extra good real life escapism. Love scary shit, urban legends and folklore so if you've got spooky stories hmu.
>not looking for
A relationship or sex talk
Every year I try and read my height in books. I'm only 3 inches off this year so I gotta get a hustle on this December...
>>
File: 1669167685086154.jpg (236 KB, 1438x2048)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
hi.
23 y/o bpdemon (cis-boy) from canada training to be a pro-wrestler.
I'd really like a trans girl wrestling fan to become best friends with.

PUNKxPOLICE#0450
>>
>>not looking for
>ghosters, one-word replies, boring people, bpd, schizos
Why do you faggots keep appending this to your bios? No one fucking likes people with bpd.
>>
>>31717455
>asl
30/m/Romania
>what you're looking for
GF who likes fat neets
>what you're not looking for
trannies, LDR, 2 word replies, ghosting
INTJ
>contact
Alexandru # 0255
>>
File: 1669677845173760.jpg (85 KB, 735x728)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I will say this very plainly to give you a more accurate depiction of what I am and what I want. I have autism and bpd. I don't know how to be nice. I don't have much empathy. I am prideful. I'm perverse. I am cowardly, socially inept. Hateful/bitter. A genetic dud. Just generally a monster. I have my good traits like being creative or attentive but these things rarely make a difference. I probably won't like you. I will probably hate you. I'm posting because I'm lonely and the internet is all I know. That's all.

Dark Angel#3406
>>
W: bobville
>>
>>31717455
>asl
24, m
>looking for
Submissive girls to become my loyal pets and serve me as i please (we can have convos about random stuff too)
>not looking for
Males, trans and people who add and never talk
I like drawing, GD, spage age imagery, survived eating a flashlight bulb when i was a baby and did a 2 year long nofap
>contact
ruffles#6997
>>
File: Will to power.jpg (21 KB, 474x379)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>31717455
>asl
22/M/UK
>looking for
Anyone can add me-male, female, non-binary, trans etc. I'm Bi if that counts for anything
I enjoy talking to different people and I'm generally confident so don't worry if you're not the most the most talkative!
>not looking for
Cis-men coomers
Very interested in history, philosophy, literature and religion. History wise my focus for studying atm is the 19th century, though my main interest is the Enlightenment, the French revolution, Romanticism, along with a general interest in Antiquity (Greece and Rome)
Big fan of art which I enjoy chatting about
learning French as well
favourite books: Red and the Black, The Leopard, The Iliad
I walked across Spain which is interesting I guess
>contact
discord is: Rousseau99#0593
>>
>>31727670
Because it's what they are, and they don't want people just like them.
>>
>>31728086
literally, every single person i've talked to with that shit in their ad has been at least one of them
>>
>asl
female, 23, usa
>looking for
men
>not looking for
mean
ask me
>contact
chiefkeef#7769
>>
>>31728348
>ask me
what's interesting about you?
>>
>>31728367
Seller
>>
>>31728367
It's a bit, selling some 4/10s nudes
>>
23/m/usa

pizza is better without tomato sauce and you all know it's true

Chosen1#0200
>>
File: 1669689945761581.jpg (106 KB, 561x560)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Just looking for someone who could write an art analysis paper for me. Will pay.

javva#7275
>>
File: 1669659384429146.jpg (70 KB, 680x680)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>asl
18/M/Russia
>looking for
Someone to talk, play games, E-girlfriend maybe. If you wanna play games with me ask my steam. I don't mind to talk about politics and history.
>not looking for
People from Arabic countries seemed weird to me, so i wouldn't like to talk with them.
>interesting things about you
I tried to teach some guys from soc how to talk in Russian. I think they must practice more, learn words, etc. I'm Siberian patriot. Aaand I'm obsessed with Rena a little bit (you can ask me about it, it may be interesting topic of dialogue)
>contact
Rena Ryuugu#1991
>>
>>31727402
haven't kek'd that hard in a while
>>
>asl
30/M/US

>looking for
Friends to talk to, mostly during work. I do work that has lots of downtime so I'd appreciate the company. Someone to share book, TV, movie, music, and other recommendations with.

>not looking for
Arguing. I always get like two people who add me who think it's "conversation" to argue. Love discussions, but I'm not here to have an argument. Anything more than just friends. Coming out of a situationship and need a detox for a while.

I like kayaking, cycling, cooking, botany, animals, reading, occult/supernatural, technology, A24 films and other movies(not educated in film at all, just find weird movies fun), and just talking about day to day things. Wouldn't mind just shooting the shit and talking about work and life with people. Tell me about your studies or your favorite book or band. I'm fairly easy to talk to.

>Currently Reading
Against The Grain, James C Scott

>Currently watching
Inside Man, Netflix

>Currently Listening to
Dance Fever, Florence + The Machine

>contact
DonkeyHuerto#7096
>>
Putting together a server, seeking non-white or select attractive white biological females 18+ to join

Add mecha star#9072 if you’re interested

> Age, Biological Sex, Location - you want to meetup and fuck
25 M Nashville TN
> Sexual Orientation
Straight
> About You - what do you look like
Tall white muscular hairy
> Virgin - Yes or No, Pussy, Anal, Oral
> Partner Count - if not a virgin how much of a slut are you?
Very slutty, 50+ I guess
> Hobbies interests
Occult, games, art
> Fetishes and Kinks
Multi person, ass, infidelity, cockworship
> Deepest desire or fantasy
To have a harem
> Favourite Position
Cowgirl or doggy
> Looking For
Fwb, meetups, casual fun, lewd chat
> Not Looking For
Men or platonic
> Discord Tag.
Mecha star#9072
>>
24/M/East Coast U.S. (Long-distance is A-okay.)

I'm a 5'4" smol, slim, toned boi. I work retail for a decent wage and live with adoptive family. I'm very cute and handsome. I deal with depression, so I can get rather tired easily, physically and mentally. I still always try to do what I can. I range from being playful, feminine (in personality), and bubbly to more tame, relaxed, serious, to dank, derpy, and silly.

Hobbies and interests:
Memes, cuddles with My Kitty, singing, etc.

I'm a huge videogame buff, from N64 to Wii U, Gameboy Advance to 3DS, is my area of expertise. I'm super into youtube documentaries of all sorts: Corruption, Game Industry, History, etc. I like other types of videos, like let's plays, creepypastas, podcasts.

What I want out of a relationship:
A long-term, monogamous relationship where we both love and support each other unconditionally. Where compromises are sought out just as often as doing some things really special for one another. A gentle/strict femdom/mommydom dynamic would be really great. A golden-retriever sub is amazing as well. Showering eachother with praise, affection, focus, and time would be really lovely and appreciated.

What I want out of a partner:
Preferably a lovely lady (open to very feminine, passing transgirls and femboys) 18 to 35 that is nerdy, geeky, and silly. Open-minded to try out different hobbies and interests, but also willing to hear and accept all manners of jokes, opinions, and ideas and still be able to love each other and support each other through it as adults and devoted partners, knowing that only the best of intentions are intended. Gamer/weeb/clingy/goober gf are huge pluses! I'm easy to please when it comes to appearances. From skinny women to extra, extra fluffy women. I would say that I would like to trade pictures with you early on, as to not waste anybody's time. Personality is FAR more important to me, ultimately..

Hammy Bears#0785
>>
File: demoman.jpg (891 KB, 1600x1690)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
>asl
18 f usa

>looking for
silly people that wont get mad if i forget to respond

>not looking for
mentally ill people, i dont fucking care

i'm incredibly uninteresting yet also the most incredible person you will ever meet

>contact
orange.#0001
>>
>>31728935
add me if u agree that this person is a boring bitch ^_^ whoever hates mentally ill ppl or isn’t mentally ill is retarded
ami ୨୧#0111
>>
>>31728973
>>31728935
I am confused
>>
henlo sorri for not accurate reply but pls join for frens

https://discord.gg/mzkaJaBc
>>
male from Florida
lack close friends,
like countries, languages, cycling, weightlifting, and films
My dream is to travel the world
I speak Spanish and Portuguese
I’d like to learn another language, maybe you can teach me yours.
I also love sports, nba in particular, and I love soccer, I watch all the word cup matches
I go on long walks everyday, I like to talk and have conversation

I just want to make a friend, I don’t expect to talk all the time, but at least once a week or whenever you’re available

I’m not looking for love or romance, and please no homosexuals.

If you’re from Latin America, Spain, or Portugal we’d probably make good friends
I also like Poland, my favorite film is polish, it’s called “A short film about love”, so polish ppl please be my friend.

flowing_river#1992
>>
File: 014.jpg (1.48 MB, 3000x3848)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
M, Europe

Don't have any mental disorders or anything of that sort, just an artist, looking for people to chat with and develop deeper connections if we click together.

magic man#1413
>>
Just had some weird cunt add me, drop an image, and then dipped. Guess I gotta add that in the Not Looking For section
>>
>>31718885
What if i suck cock? can I add? Not looking to suck ur cock
>>
>>31729205
was it at least a good image?
>>
>>31729226
I mean it's just an 8bit bird. I'm more offended that they couldn't follow up with more
>>
>>31717455
>asl
18 f USA
>looking for
Friends
People to talk to for a while if we click
>not looking for
Sexual stuff
Everyone in my family had blond but I am ginger
iamnotfaith#6525
>>
>>31729241
huh, pretty weak - i'd have sent at least 3 bird images before throwing in the towel, maybe even a video
>>
>>31729250
I'm flabbergasted that they didn't answer how I was doing. If they had at least said they were looking for more bird images and videos I would've contributed
>>
File: duck_bread.png (62 KB, 256x235)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>31729255
i appreciate your taste fellow duck enjoyer
>>
File: 1665889421537208.jpg (115 KB, 735x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>31729027
do not join. owner is a legitimate groomer and pedophile and shouldnt br trusted.
>>
>asl
25 m michigan 5'6
>looking for
girl, a relationship, preferably 20+, start out as friends, see where things go
>not looking for
i dunno
i play DDR almost every day, i'm also really into specialty coffee, & i'm a software engineer.

geira#1656
>>
>>31719806
This guy was looking for me btw.
>>
>>31729272
stop being mad because you were banned for being a tard
>>
>>31717582
What kind of manga do you read?
>>
>asl
25, female, Switzerland -> Canada
>looking for
I am looking for someone to try out Uberman sleep schedule with me - 3 hours of sleep per day in 6 20 minute sessions (see the picture), and report on their results daily, ideally in a group chat.
I invite you to experiment with me. If its true, that you can live the way you live with 6-8 h of sleep, while only sleeping 3 - why not sleep 3 hours and be awake for 21h? Imagine how much free time that would unlock.
I want to create a group chat with people interested in seeing daily reports on the results of this experiment from multiple people trying out the Uberman sleep.
>not looking for
People not interested in trying out and/or seeing the results of Uberman sleep schedule experiment.

>contact
iamalwayshome#1637
>>
>>31729302
i deketed hose emotes in outrage of the pedophilia and disgusting conduct you have presented me. youre a fucking sicko freak and i hope they lynch you like they did niggers. go FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>31726820
I wouldnt have a tough time discerning male from female based off the back of a head..
>>
>>31729483
yeah i have tried that before unintentionally. It feels like shit, as any sane person would expect.
>>
>>31729483
>>31729727
I'm agreeing with the anon here, as someone who's experimented with sleep phases a lot, I can also tell you that Uberman is shit and not recommended. Sure, it works, but you'll be so drained all the time that it's genuinely not worth it and your time is better spent sleeping.

In all my years, I have found the most efficient sleeping schedule to be biphasic, the way your body is set up essentially allows you to get an almost full nights rest within the short 30-60 minute nap cycle you interweave throughout the day.
>>
>>31717455
>27/m/France
>frens because I live in France hehe
>non-frens
>i can talk to trees
>Bolioli#2925
>>
>asl
19/M/USA
>looking for
cool ppl to talk about music / art / photography/ philosophy with and maybe some music collaboration and or general musicianship
>not looking for
weird creeps, anything sexual.
i play piece of wood with strings and record it on cassette tapes
>contact
soda.#2351
>>
>>31729301
Mission complete.
>>
>>31717455
>ASL
33/M/Anywhere
>A good bit about you
~ Remote working software engineer travelling the world. Croatian born in Canada, currently living in Japan
~ About 6'1", brown eyes, brown hair - but not a lot of it so I go shaved :P, South Slavic features
~ Very far right politics despite being a leaf. Further right than that
~ "Religious but not a literalist"
~ Easy to get along with. Love wordplay and humour. More traditional than creative but not closed minded. Very scrupulous sometimes. "Lazy perfectionist": I have a place for everything, but you won't find all my things in their proper place. Like exploring new places and hiking in nature then staying home to recharge
>Your hobbies and interests
Software and game dev. Fantasy fiction and Tolkien. Tournament chess. Weeb nonsense
>What you'd like out of your partner
A nice European or happa girl with a good personality. A bit chubby is fine. Unique aesthetics can be nice. Politics, religion, etc. in the same ballpark. Complement each other well. Being on the traditional side will probably work best. Monogamous and loyal. Aiming for marriage and open to kids in the future
>What would you like to do with and for your partner?
Chatting to get to know each other (any kind). Could watch/listen to things together or anything like that. If we hit it off relocating should be very possible for me because of my work. Or if you like travelling I'm travelling the world and experiencing nice things alone right now. Would love to make memories with you instead <3
>Contact info
rng#8739
>>
File: 1638700842835454551.jpg (54 KB, 400x434)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
asl
M 21 eastern europe
>looking for
friends
>not looking for
gay, trans and coomers
i have no friends, into cooking, /out/ things and archery, veterinary student
>contact
uyuy#5724
>>
>>31729205
i think thats a bot. it's added me on multiple accounts. just sends the bird and then removes you
>>
File: 1669647314507848.gif (1.06 MB, 498x510)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>asl
24/m/PA USA
>looking for
someone to talk about garbage with
>not looking for
lewdness
i like to fix things, i like video games so much my braincells are missing, im retard (not really but maybe)
>contact
EepyBeepy#6619
>>
File: IMG_9893.jpg (269 KB, 663x738)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>31729302
this is nightwebz BTW
>>
>>31726963
hey i have no idea who you are, i've never had a crush on any of my adds and i don't recall hating anyone. soooo, who are you? like if you don't mind giving me some hints...pinkseesaw here.
>>
>>31726916
Oh, i suppose my post doesn't come off as very nice, maybe i was being too honest, i apologize for the inconvenience!
>>
File: 20221006_231749.jpg (45 KB, 358x358)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>asl
19, Male, Michigan
>looking for
Females, tomboys, people in my state or area
>not looking for
Men, people in other states or countries
Probably a very interesting personality, and an ok drawer (or at least attempting to be), I like to write stories as well.
>contact
Discord: Minano#1006, Kik: Jibiru
>>
>>31726695
i didn't mean to come off this way. :// Not exactly sure what makes me "awful" but i believe it's the asian thing, or the trans thing. i shouldn't be so discriminatory, i'll keep that in mind!!
>>
File: 1629767670264m.jpg (62 KB, 577x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Join this non-toxic 18+ only Discord server to talk on video chat with interesting people from around the world. Trouble makers will be banned.

https://discord.gg/S98HQFVRJy
>>
File: 1654645517570.jpg (426 KB, 1448x2048)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>asl
23/M/Argentina
>looking for
Likeminded people into manga, animu, vidya, RPGs that sort of stuff
Also like to discuss literature, music and a few other hobbies like gunpla
Also preferably someone close to me so that we could form an IRL friendship as well
>not looking for
People who aren't into the above, people too far away from me (sorry, timezones are a bitch)
I can guess people's names
>contact
Tasogare#8261
>>
https://discord.gg/Cv6xq4hr
>>
File: Fikyr0saUAMrWjl (1).jpg (549 KB, 2253x3154)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
if you're an abusive, narcissistic, intimidating girl i can obsess over and sacrifice a small amount of money to please add me ty

kipolkl#4319
>>
18 f looking for switch friends (not to play games with until i know i better)
discord: らか#0111
switch friend code: 8338 1899 2966
>>
>asl
20sxxus
>looking for
people with varied interests who can speak on a wide variety of subjects. long-term friendships. someone who doesn't mind slowly getting to know one another. regularly online. nice. someone to watch good movies and mind numbingly retarded tv shows with.
>not looking for
leftists. troons and troon lovers. really depressed people. people who don't like guns. people who were willingly vaxed. people who can't have casual conversations.
i made perfect macarons on my first try
>contact
honey bun#8429
>>
>>31731070
accept friends, im trying to friend ya
laughingman1862#4472
>>
Could you guys choose/make a better template for introductions next thread?
Something like an "Interests/About you" section so it's less one-sided. It's kinda strange to include random trivia about oneself without even letting others know what kinda person you are or what you're into
I know everyone could just choose to do it but I've always felt like going off-script looks kinda bratty and egocentric
>>
>>31731105
fool
>>
Kill
>>
>>31731070
Not them posting this
>>
>Age/Sex/Location/Race
24/M/Florida/Mixed (German/Dominican)
STRAIGHT

>Personality
INTJ

>Physical Description
6'0, average/fit, glasses, small ponytail

>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, gaming, movies, hiking, travel, shooting, cars, comedy, eating good, cigars, fine arts, history/politics, architecture, economics, working out, music, aviation, fashion, big booty.

>Looking for
Interesting conversation, gaming frens

>Fetishes and Kinks
Dom

>Not looking for
boring

>Contact
Discord: Elsass_Bastard#6025
>>
File: 20221201113202.jpg (40 KB, 431x415)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31729205
>>31729241
I too have met the bird poster. Was hoping for a pixel artist or something ...
>>
>>31730633
Not because of those, i've talked to u
>>
File: IMG_166812557534.jpg (63 KB, 720x706)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>31724901
bump
>>
>ASL
42, Male, USA
>Looking For
People who want to be educated and discuss relationships, society, women, biology and more. The curious and not-easily offended basically. Locker room talk too.
>Not Looking For
People who are easily offended and probably don't get basic biology/unwilling to learn.
>Interesting thing about you
I'm a university professor, no I won't disclose my details, I don't wanna get into hot water if someone gets their feelings hurt. I'm also into anything from music to politics but those aren't my main interest.
>Contact
Discord: SuperBoredCandy#7181
>>
>asl
22 Female
>looking for
Friends
>not looking for
>interests
Rhythm games, nature walks, kpop, chatting, books
>contact
miffy#0968
>>
File: 49-2.jpg (1.17 MB, 2415x4968)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>ASL
32/M/IL

>Looking for
General conversation, bants, folks to help fend off the boredom that sometimes sets in.

>Not looking for
One word replies, anime or default profile pictures.

>Interesting thing about you
I escaped burning to death in a house fire once.

F V L M I N A R E#8888
>>
play smite with me
goblin#5759
>>
>asl
18 f usa
>looking for
someone to talk to maybe encourage me on my hobbies and study because i'm trying to get out of this mindless neet lifestyle i've been living
>not looking for
22+, poc, drug users, sexual stuff
if i like you i will make you a bad doodle or paper craft
>contact
owl#9823
>>
File: _.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Maid of the Shepherd#9787
>>
File: jpeg (19).jpg (3.08 MB, 2413x3310)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
name: SWANG0#1033
a/s/l : 29/male/boston
additional information:
I have made and discussed a lot of art. Before starting work full time I watched a bunch of anime (Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Samurai Champloo), western animation (Avatar:TLA, Venture Bros, Rick and Morty) and movies (Sam Raimi, Wes Anderson, Tarantino) but nowadays I'm pretty focused on art and people, not sure why. I really enjoy watching shit like Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, and MASH on repeat. As far as music goes I fuck with like Aphex Twin, SOAD, and a handful of one hit wonders recommended by Spotify.
looking for: Someone to share art, music, inspiration, ideas, and chat with a bunch. Also maybe a cute muse to make art for all day.
>>
>asl
I am twenty three years old. I am a biological female. I currently reside in Serbia however, I am more familiar with the East Atlanta area.
>about you
Don't be afraid to blast me off on anything, I am a very curious person. I'm really just trying to talk, but i'm open to anything, really. A friend, a romantic partner, a long distance relationship. I am said to appear anywhere. If you leave weed at my altar you will summon me. My interests include occult, cartoon but I would like to learn about Elon Musk. He has been a topic that I recently have been blasting off on, so much so that I recorded an entire podcast. I have many mediums that I use to practice my various crafts, if you would like the link I can make it accessible to you. If you have any links that you would like to provide to me I will happily accept the offering.
>looking for
Someone to blast off with on any controversial topic. I would prefer to voice chat right off the dome so please do not be disturbed if I randomly call you
>not looking for
horny, dick pictures, gooners and most importantly , DON't BE DRY.
>contact
Kik: popcornbabe333
Discord: character#0687
>>
>>31734068
Do you happen to have a pet snake and a cat with a coin stuck to its forehead?
>>
a/s/l: 19/F/usa

looking for: cool, interesting, kind people

not looking for: creeps

interesting thing about you: idk i smoke

>>
>>31723620
Can get more conversation from a wall than this person

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.